时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | This place is amazing. | 这地方真是太漂亮了 |
[00:06] | Oh, it certainly is. | 那是当然 |
[00:07] | Whoever came up with the idea of joining a country club is a genius. | 想出加入乡村俱乐部这个点子的人 真是太有才了 |
[00:11] | It was your idea. | 这是你的点子 |
[00:12] | Oh, compliment accepted. | 多谢夸奖 |
[00:15] | Ah, this place smells like money. | 这地方闻起来就是有钱有势的味道 |
[00:18] | Old money. | 豪门巨富 |
[00:19] | The kind of money money can’t buy. | 暴发户的味道根本没法比 |
[00:22] | Look at this membership list. | 瞧这会员名单 |
[00:23] | They’re all rubber barons. | 全是轮胎业巨头 |
[00:24] | Firestone, Goodrich, Goodyear. | 费尔斯通 古德里奇 古德伊尔 |
[00:27] | Forget Porsches. | 保时捷靠边站吧 |
[00:28] | We could be dating men who own their own blimps. | 我们的潜在夫婿是拥有飞艇的男人 |
[00:31] | Ooh, look at this name– Preston Vanderbosh III. | 看这个名字 普雷斯顿·凡德波什三世 |
[00:35] | You know, if we get into this club, | 如果我们能成为会员 |
[00:37] | I’m gonna marry him and people will say, | 我会嫁给他 大家就会问 |
[00:39] | “Melanie Vanderbosh, | “梅兰妮·凡德波什 |
[00:40] | you have everything you want, but are you really happy?” | 你要什么有什么 但你真的幸福吗” |
[00:43] | And I’ll say, “Not always,” | 我会回答 “其实还好啦” |
[00:45] | in a way that means yes. | 意思就是我好幸福啊 |
[00:48] | What do you mean if we get in? | 为何要说”如果我们能成为会员” |
[00:49] | I’m a celebrity, and everyone loves celebrities. | 我可是名人 名人可是人见人爱 |
[00:52] | We are an aristocracy consisting of the talented | 我们这种贵族 有的人有才 |
[00:55] | and people who give birth to quintuplets or higher. | 有的人能生 五胞胎都打不住 |
[00:59] | And I have my English accent. | 我有英式口音 |
[01:01] | It’s the preferred accent of snobby people the world over. | 对全世界的势利眼来说 这种口音最管用 |
[01:03] | Yeah, all I have is ABC. | 我的优势只有”永秀沟” |
[01:05] | Always Be Cleavaging. | 永远 秀出 乳沟 |
[01:08] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们 你们好 |
[01:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:11] | Sorry to keep you waiting, | 抱歉让你们久等 |
[01:13] | But someone was wearing grass court sneakers on the clay court! | 有人在红土网球场打球 穿的居然是草地网球场球鞋 |
[01:16] | – Oh, it’s disgusting. – The nerve of some people. | -真够恶心的 -简直是胡作非为 |
[01:18] | I’m Jameson Lyons. Please have a seat. | 我是詹姆森·莱恩斯 请坐 |
[01:21] | Here are our applications. | 这是我们的申请表 |
[01:24] | Oh, yes. Victoria Chase. | 好的 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[01:27] | “Special skills– | “特殊技能 |
[01:28] | once flew in a jet piloted by John Travolta.” | 曾乘坐由大明星约翰·特拉沃塔驾驶的飞机” |
[01:31] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have dropped a celebrity name. | 抱歉 我不该拿名人来炫耀 |
[01:34] | It’s uncouth. | 显得没修养 |
[01:35] | The Dalai Lama taught me that… | 这是达赖喇嘛告诫我的 |
[01:37] | In the back of John Travolta’s plane. | 他当时就在约翰·特拉沃塔的飞机上 |
[01:41] | That’s fascinating, but who’s bouncing you? | 非常好 可谁担保[性交]你呢 |
[01:44] | Oh, I bounce. | 我啊[晃动] |
[01:45] | It’s just the way I’m built. | 我天生就巨乳晃动 |
[01:48] | I hope that won’t be a problem. | 希望这样没问题 |
[01:50] | Young lady, this is not an application | 小姑娘 这可不是应征 |
[01:52] | 此连锁餐厅走性感丰满路线 制服暴露 | |
[01:52] | to wait tables at Hooters. | 做”猫头鹰餐厅”的女招待 |
[01:54] | “Young” lady. | 小姑娘 |
[01:57] | To join the club, you have to be bounced | 加入俱乐部 必须由现任会员 |
[01:59] | or sponsored by a current member. | 引荐并担保 |
[02:00] | Do you know any current members? | 你们认识现任会员吗 |
[02:02] | I know you. Charming you. | 我认识你呀 潇洒的绅士 |
[02:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:06] | Yeah, well, anyway, the rubber ball is coming up. | 顺便说下 轮胎业周年舞会快到了 |
[02:09] | It’s a charity event, open to the public. | 是慈善晚宴 对外开放 |
[02:12] | Perhaps you could meet some members there. | 说不定你们可以在那里结识会员 |
[02:14] | That sounds ideal. Count us in. | 好主意 我们参加 |
[02:17] | Tickets are $5,000. | 入场费五千美元 |
[02:19] | Maybe we could pay with a rubber check. | 或许我们可以签个轮胎支票[空头支票] |
[02:26] | I’ve been here for 70 years, | 我在这里工作了70年 |
[02:29] | and if you think there’s | 如果你认为还有关于 |
[02:30] | a rubber joke I haven’t heard, you’re sadly mistaken. | “轮胎”的双关笑话我没听过 那你就错了 |
[02:33] | – Now, if you’ll excuse me. – Cheerio! | -恕我先失陪了 -您走好啊 |
[02:38] | The only way we’re getting into this place | 我们能够入会的唯一办法 |
[02:39] | is if we go to that party. | 就是去参加舞会 |
[02:40] | Yeah, but $5,000 a ticket? | 可是入场费要五千块啊 |
[02:42] | Oh, it’s outrageous. | 真是贵得离谱 |
[02:44] | You could buy three pairs of shoes for that. | 这钱都够买三双鞋子了 |
[02:47] | But we have to go. | 可我们必须去 |
[02:48] | I mean, look at these people. | 看看这些人 |
[02:50] | They’ve been throwing lavish parties | 人家办豪门夜宴时 |
[02:51] | since before we were born. | 我们还没出生呢 |
[02:53] | Oh, I bet Preston Vanderbosh the first is in there somewhere. | 我敢说普雷斯顿·凡德波什一世就在这些照片里 |
[02:56] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[02:58] | Is it me, or does that waitress look like a young Elka? | 是我的错觉 还是这女招待真是年轻的爱尔卡 |
[03:06] | Yeah, I worked there when I was in my twenties. | 没错 我二十几岁时在那里工作过 |
[03:09] | I hate that place, | 我恨死那地方了 |
[03:10] | and I was fired when my boss hit on me and I turned him down. | 我上司在勾搭我遭拒后 就把我开除了 |
[03:14] | Now, now. | 好啦 |
[03:15] | You can’t judge the entire club | 你不能仅凭19世纪的 |
[03:17] | by one guy who worked there back in the 1800s. | 一颗老鼠屎 就全盘否定俱乐部 |
[03:21] | Yeah, everyone we dealt with was very nice. | 是啊 和我们打交道的人都很和气 |
[03:23] | Jameson Lyons called me a “young lady.” | 詹姆森·莱恩斯称呼我为”小姑娘” |
[03:26] | Jameson Lyons? That’s the man who fired me! | 詹姆森·莱恩斯 就是他开除我的 |
[03:30] | I’m sorry, Elka, | 抱歉 爱尔卡 |
[03:31] | But we already bought tickets to the ball. | 可我们已经买了舞会的入场券了 |
[03:33] | Fine, go. See if I care. | 行啊 去吧 关我屁事 |
[03:36] | Oh, poor Cinder-Elka. You can’t go to the ball. | 可怜的灰姑娘爱尔卡 你不能去参加舞会 |
[03:39] | I don’t want to go to the ball. | 我不想去参加舞会 |
[03:41] | I know. I just wanted to say that. | 我知道 我就想说下这句台词 |
[03:44] | You know that makes you the ugly stepsister. | 说这台词的可是灰姑娘的丑陋继姐 |
[04:00] | Oh, I wonder if Preston Vanderbosh III is here? | 不知道普雷斯顿·凡德波什三世来了没 |
[04:03] | I know, I’m gonna find his place-card | 我要找到他的座位卡 |
[04:04] | and put it next to mine. | 放在我旁边 |
[04:05] | Remember, the idea isn’t to meet men. | 记住 我们不是来钓男人的 |
[04:07] | It’s to get bounced, so we can come back | 是来找担保人的 以便日后 |
[04:09] | and meet men whenever we please. | 随时有得钓 |
[04:10] | Oh, speak for yourself. | 这是你的想法 |
[04:12] | I didn’t rent $200,000 earrings to | 价值20万的耳环我都租来了 |
[04:14] | come home empty-handed. | 岂能空手而回 |
[04:16] | Oh, are those earrings? | 原来这是耳环啊 |
[04:17] | I thought you were dressed as a chandelier. | 我还以为你把自己打扮成水晶吊灯呢 |
[04:20] | You know, these send the message that I don’t need their money | 这表示我不是来傍大款的 |
[04:22] | because I have my own. | 因为姐本身就是个富婆 |
[04:24] | And that way, they’ll lavish me with gifts | 这样的话 大款就会拼命给我买 |
[04:26] | that I “don’t need”. | 我”用不上”的礼物 |
[04:28] | Barnaby Goodrich, is that you? | 巴纳比·古德里奇 是你吗 |
[04:31] | Goodrich? That sounds promising. | 轮胎巨头家族的姓 有”钱”途 |
[04:33] | Both good and rich. | 人好又多金 |
[04:36] | Okay, where do we start? | 好了 我们从哪儿下手 |
[04:38] | Well, first, I’ve dropped my usual London common accent | 首先 我改口不说标准伦敦普通话了 |
[04:41] | and adopted the more posh sloane ranger accent. | 换成一口伦敦上层时髦名媛腔 |
[04:43] | – What’s the difference? – A tighter butt clench. | -有什么区别 -发音时要提臀收肛 |
[04:48] | Now, who might bounce me? | 看看 谁会担保我入会呢 |
[04:51] | Ah, dignified older women are suckers for a British accent. | 庄重高贵的老女人一听到英音就腿软 |
[04:55] | Time to work my charm. | 看我用魅力俘虏她们吧 |
[04:58] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:00] | Elka, what are you doing here? | 爱尔卡 你怎么在这儿 |
[05:02] | I’m here to humiliate Jameson for what he did to me. | 我是来让詹姆森血债血偿的 |
[05:06] | What are you gonna do, throw a drink in his face? | 你打算怎么做 往他脸上泼酒吗 |
[05:08] | No, I’m gonna make him fall in love with me, | 才不是 我要让他爱上我 |
[05:11] | reveal my true identity, | 然后我表露真实身份 |
[05:13] | and then throw a drink in his face. | 再泼他一脸酒 |
[05:17] | How do you know he’s gonna fall in love with you? | 你怎么知道他会爱上你呢 |
[05:19] | Well, he was attracted to me 65 years ago, | 鉴于65年前他对我一见倾心 |
[05:23] | and I’ve only gotten prettier. | 而且岁月只让我愈加美丽 |
[05:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:27] | Well, whatever happens, keep in mind, I don’t know you. | 不管发生什么 记住 我们不认识 |
[05:31] | Oh, this night keeps getting better and better. | 这个夜晚真是越来越美好了 |
[05:36] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:38] | I noticed your blue eyes from clear across the room. | 我在房间那头就注意到你碧蓝的双眼了 |
[05:43] | Well, my blue eyes like what they see, too. | 我碧蓝的双眼表示面前的这位也很不错 |
[05:48] | I can’t help feeling I’ve met you somewhere before. | 我不由自主地觉得在哪儿见过你 |
[05:52] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[05:53] | Ah, you’re the mysterious type, huh? | 你是那种神秘型的 对吧 |
[05:56] | Or am I? | 你说呢 |
[06:00] | Jameson lyons. | 我叫詹姆森·莱恩斯 |
[06:01] | I’m…Sabrina. | 我是 萨布丽娜 |
[06:04] | Oh, like the movie? | 与《龙凤配》的女主角同名 |
[06:05] | No, like the Teenage Witch. | 不 是少女巫师萨布丽娜 |
[06:08] | Oh, well, you’re certainly casting a spell on me. | 好吧 你的魔咒在我身上已经起效了 |
[06:13] | – Joy? – Colin? | -乔依 -科林 |
[06:15] | I didn’t expect to see you here. | 没想到在这里也能碰到你 |
[06:17] | Dare I say, Scroggs, you look stunning. | 容我赞一个 斯克罗格 你太美了 |
[06:19] | You can say it, but I’ll ignore it. | 随便赞 我都当你在放屁 |
[06:22] | You know, I’ve actually been thinking about you quite a bit lately. | 你知道吗 最近我总是时不时地想起你 |
[06:24] | Really? And yet I haven’t heard from you in weeks. | 是吗 但这几个礼拜你都音信全无 |
[06:27] | No calls, no texts. | 没电话 没短信 |
[06:29] | Well, there is an explanation. | 这是有原因的 |
[06:31] | Hi, fiance. | 嗨 未婚夫 |
[06:34] | That is so much fun to say. | 这词念起来真逗 |
[06:35] | Fiance, fiance, fiance. | 未婚夫 未婚夫 未婚夫 |
[06:40] | Joy, this is Preshi. She’s my– | 乔依 这位是普莉希 她是我的… |
[06:42] | Fiancee? | 未婚妻 |
[06:43] | Fun to say, right? | 念起来很逗 对吧 |
[06:45] | Well, it’s very nice meet you, | 很高兴认识你 |
[06:46] | And congratulations on your engagement. | 祝贺你们订婚了 |
[06:49] | Thanks. You know what’s another fun word to say? | 谢啦 还有个词念起来也很逗 |
[06:51] | Ointment. | 药膏 |
[06:54] | Say it. | 念一遍 |
[06:56] | Ointment. | 药膏 |
[06:59] | Isn’t he pretty? | 瞧他多萌啊 |
[07:02] | And he loves me for me, not my trust funds. | 而且他爱我这个人 而非我的信托基金 |
[07:05] | He told me so when he convinced me not to do a prenup. | 这话是他劝我别签婚前协议那会儿说的 |
[07:09] | That’s love. | 这就是真爱 |
[07:10] | Darling, why don’t you go find our table? | 亲爱的 不如你去找找我们的座位 |
[07:12] | You’re so good at that. | 你最擅长这个了 |
[07:14] | Say “good-bye” in a baby voice. | 用娃娃音跟我说再见 |
[07:17] | Good-bye. | 白白 |
[07:23] | Well, she seems like a catch. | 她看起来很值得一娶嘛 |
[07:27] | Look, in a perfect world, | 听着 在理想世界里 |
[07:28] | she wouldn’t be who I’d be with tonight, | 我今晚的女伴肯定不会是她 |
[07:31] | but we’re both British. | 但我们都是英国人 |
[07:32] | You know how fast this thin, | 你知道时间这把杀猪刀 |
[07:33] | pasty skin ages. | 在我们苍白的皮肤上割得有多快 |
[07:37] | I won’t be a tv news idol forever, Joy. | 我不可能一辈子做光鲜亮丽的主播啊 |
[07:39] | This is my retirement plan. | 这是我的退休大计 |
[07:40] | So you’re marrying for money. | 所以说 你是为了钱结婚 |
[07:42] | Very classy. | 真上档次 |
[07:44] | – I can see you’re hurt. – I am not hurt. | -我看得出你受伤了 -才没有 |
[07:46] | It just so happens, I’ve moved on as well. | 真巧 我也已经移情别恋了 |
[07:48] | – Oh, is that so? – Yes. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[07:49] | I’m sure he’s here somewhere. | 我敢肯定他就在这里的某个地方 |
[07:51] | Hello, Joy. | 好啊 乔依 |
[07:57] | Opera guy? | 歌剧男 |
[07:58] | Please. | 麻烦你 |
[08:00] | In public, call me Artie Firestone IV. | 公共场合请叫我阿蒂·费尔斯通四世 |
[08:05] | You’re dating Artie Firestone IV? | 你在跟阿蒂·费尔斯通四世约会 |
[08:07] | No, I am Artie Firestone IV, | 反了 我才是阿蒂·费尔斯通四世 |
[08:10] | and she is dating me. | 她在跟我约会 |
[08:12] | Right, sweet cheeks? | 对吧 小甜甜 |
[08:15] | Now do me. | 轮到你扇我屁屁 |
[08:20] | Dating a Firestone. I’m impressed. | 跟费尔斯通家族的人约会 真佩服 |
[08:22] | And more than a little surprised. | 而且相当地出乎意料 |
[08:24] | The night is full of surprises. | 今晚出乎意料的事太多了 |
[08:26] | Well, it’s good that we’ve both found people that make us so happy. | 真庆幸我们都找到了让自己幸福的人 |
[08:28] | We’ve both moved on and are happy in our respective relationships. | 我们都朝前看了 而且都在各自的感情里幸福着 |
[08:32] | You two have an odd way of speaking. | 你们两个说话可真奇怪 |
[08:38] | Really? A place in Paris, you say? | 是吗 你是说在巴黎有套房吗 |
[08:41] | Well, this is destiny. | 这可是命中注定 |
[08:43] | J’adore Paris. | 我超爱巴黎 |
[08:45] | It’s just a pied-a-terre. | 只是个落脚的寒舍啦 |
[08:46] | I bought it from Richard Caswell | 理查德·卡斯维尔卖给我的 |
[08:47] | when he purchased his estate on the Riviera. | 他那会儿在里维埃拉买了座庄园 |
[08:50] | – Estate, you say? – Lovely place. | -你是说庄园吗 -那地方挺漂亮 |
[08:51] | About half the size of my castle in Scotland. | 差不多有我在苏格兰的城堡一半大吧 |
[08:53] | Castle, you say? | 你是说城堡吗 |
[08:58] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[08:59] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:00] | I’m saving this seat for Preston Vanderbosh. | 这是我给普雷斯顿·凡德波什留的座位 |
[09:02] | That’s me. | 我就是啊 |
[09:05] | You’re Preston Vanderbosh? | 你是普雷斯顿·凡德波什 |
[09:07] | Yeah, call me Preshi. Everyone does. | 没错 叫我普莉希吧 大家都这么叫 |
[09:10] | I’m so excited you wanted to sit next to me. | 你愿意跟我坐在一起 我真是太开心了 |
[09:13] | Everyone here is so stuffy. | 其他人都好古板 |
[09:14] | They’re always like, “Why do you talk so much, Preshi?” | 每个人都说 「普莉希 你话太多了」 |
[09:15] | and, “Why are you sitting so close to me, Preshi?” | 「普莉希 你为何跟我坐这么近」 |
[09:20] | Wh–why are you sitting so close to me? | 你为何跟我坐这么近啊 |
[09:23] | I like to see the hair on people’s skin when I talk to them, | 我最爱在交谈时观察别人肌肤上的汗毛 |
[09:26] | and yours just stood right up. | 你的汗毛此刻正根根直立呢 |
[09:33] | How are you a member? | 你怎么会是会员呢 |
[09:34] | The last time I saw you, you were homeless, | 上次我们见面时 你还是个流浪汉 |
[09:35] | living in a dumpster. | 住在垃圾箱里 |
[09:37] | Please! It was a packing crate. | 拜托 是包装箱好不好 |
[09:40] | Whatever. | 都差不多 |
[09:42] | Are you really a Firestone? | 你真是费尔斯通家族的吗 |
[09:43] | I have so many questions. | 我对此深表怀疑啊 |
[09:45] | Perhaps I can best explain | 也许我能用幻灯片 |
[09:46] | in a powerpoint demonstration. | 向你好好解释这件事 |
[09:53] | I was born into the Firestone family. | 我出生于费尔斯通家族 |
[09:56] | As you can see, I grew up in a fabulous mansion. | 如你所见 我打小就生活在豪宅大院中 |
[09:59] | Next slide. | 下一页 |
[10:02] | Next slide! | 我说换下一页 |
[10:07] | As a youth, I had a rebellious stage, | 年轻时 我曾经叛逆不羁 |
[10:09] | and I was cut off from the family money. | 于是家族断绝了我的经济来源 |
[10:11] | But then, last year, at the age of forty-nine…teen, | 不过就在去年 当我49…不对 是19岁时 |
[10:18] | I was once again given access to the money, | 我又重新得到了经济支持 |
[10:20] | which has given me access | 这也使我得以有钱 |
[10:21] | to mental health professionals and tuxedos. | 去看精神科医师和买晚礼服 |
[10:24] | So now, instead of being broke and crazy, | 所以现在 我不再是穷并疯癫着 |
[10:27] | I’m rich and eccentric. | 而是富并古怪着 |
[10:29] | And crazy. | 还有疯癫 |
[10:30] | Yes! | 你说得对 |
[10:34] | Now, how do you know Colin? | 你怎么会认识科林 |
[10:36] | Oh, we have an on-again, off-again relationship. | 我们曾经分分合合多次 |
[10:39] | Oh, that lucky bastard. | 这兔崽子运气真好 |
[10:41] | – Actually, it’s off right now. – I know. | -现在我们已经结束了 -我知道 |
[10:43] | I mean, he’s lucky because he’s with Preshi. | 我说他运气好 是因为他和普莉希在一起 |
[10:47] | I’ve been madly in love with her forever. | 我一直以来都疯狂地迷恋着她 |
[10:49] | Look at her. She’s so distinguished. | 你看她 卓越非凡 |
[10:53] | So poised and graceful. | 举止得体 优雅大方 |
[11:01] | What am I missing? | 我怎么没看出来[我缺少什么] |
[11:05] | Boobs. | 大奶子 |
[11:11] | Not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[11:14] | Oh, if only I could sweep her off her feet | 要是我能打动她的芳心 |
[11:16] | and dance my way into her heart. | 在她的心中轻舞飞扬就好了 |
[11:18] | But alas, | 可惜遗憾的是 |
[11:19] | I can neither dance nor sweep. | 我不会舞 也不会打动芳心 |
[11:25] | I will teach you to dance, | 我来教你跳舞吧 |
[11:27] | if you bounce me into this club. | 前提是你能为我担保入会 |
[11:29] | Consider yourself bounced. | 你被担保了[性交] |
[11:31] | Let’s find a room and practice. | 我们找个地方开始练吧 |
[11:32] | After you, fake fiancee. | 你先请 假未婚妻 |
[11:35] | Oh, that’s fun to say. Fiancee. | 这词念起来真好玩 未婚妻 |
[11:38] | So Jameson is falling for you already? | 詹姆森这么快就迷上你啦 |
[11:41] | He asked me to go | 他邀请我 |
[11:41] | for a moonlight walk on the golf course. | 去高尔夫球场月光漫步 |
[11:44] | Spoiler alert– I’m irresistible in moonligh. | 剧透 我在月光下美得无法抗拒 |
[11:49] | Is that where you’re gonna throw your drink in his face? | 你打算在那里泼他一脸酒吗 |
[11:51] | Oh, Melanie, you know nothing about revenge. | 梅兰妮 你对复仇还真是一窍不通啊 |
[11:54] | Without an audience, | 没有观众的情况下 |
[11:55] | it’s just a waste of a perfectly good drink. | 泼他只是浪费一杯好酒而已 |
[11:58] | I’ll find just the right moment. | 我会找到最佳时机的 |
[12:01] | Later, ladies. | 待会见了 美女们 |
[12:02] | So how’s it going with Preston? | 你和普雷斯顿进行得如何啊 |
[12:05] | I found you. | 逮到你了 |
[12:08] | I thought I told you to count to a thousand. | 不是让你数到一千再来找我的吗 |
[12:11] | Victoria, this is | 维多利亚 这位就是 |
[12:13] | Preston “Preshi” Vanderbosh. | 普雷斯顿·凡德波什 又名普莉希 |
[12:16] | She’s gonna bounce me. | 她将是我的担保人 |
[12:17] | Oh. I’m being bounced by Peter Filsinger. | 我的担保人是皮特·菲辛尔 |
[12:20] | Nice meeting you. He owns a castle. | 很高兴见到你 他有座城堡哦 |
[12:24] | Oh, there she is. Victoria, come meet my family. | 她来了 维多利亚 来见见我的家人 |
[12:26] | Uncle Roger, mother, may I present Victoria Chase. | 罗杰叔叔 妈妈 这位是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[12:29] | Hello, Roger. | 你好 罗杰 |
[12:30] | Mrs. Filsinger, it is so wonderful to meet you. | 菲辛尔太太 很荣幸能认识您 |
[12:33] | What was that, dear? | 你说什么 亲爱的 |
[12:34] | I said, it’s wonderful to meet you. | 我说 很荣幸能认识您 |
[12:40] | I seem to have dropped one of my earrings. | 我的耳环好像掉了一只 |
[12:44] | Did you check in the sitting room? | 你去会客厅找过了吗 |
[12:45] | I’ve lost jewelry in the cushions before. | 我就曾把首饰掉进垫子里 |
[12:48] | Well, it’s definitely in the cushions. | 是的 的确是掉进”肉垫子”里了 |
[12:54] | It’s just that my earring seems to have fallen | 我的耳环貌似是掉进 |
[12:56] | into your chestal region. | 您胸部那一块了 |
[12:59] | Young lady, are you suggesting | 小姑娘 你是说 |
[13:02] | I don’t know the ins and outs of my own bosom? | 我连自己胸部的具体情况都不知道吗 |
[13:06] | If you could just separate it for a quick peek. | 能不能麻烦您拨开双乳 快速瞄一眼呢 |
[13:13] | And everyone in my wedding is gonna be on horseback, | 每个来参加婚礼的人都会骑在马上 |
[13:16] | including my horse. | 连我的马也要骑一匹 |
[13:20] | Disaster. | 大悲剧 |
[13:21] | I just lost a rented earring in a rich woman’boobs. | 我刚把租来的耳环掉进一个富婆的大胸里了 |
[13:24] | Not the weirdest thing I’ve heard tonight. | 这还算不上是我今晚听过的最诡异的事 |
[13:27] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办啊 |
[13:29] | Just reach in and grab it. | 伸手进去把它掏出来呗 |
[13:30] | Please, you can’t just reach into a stranger’s– | 拜托 怎么能伸手进陌生人的… |
[13:33] | Sure, you can. Like this. | 当然可以了 就像这样 |
[13:42] | I enjoyed our walk. | 散步真美好 |
[13:45] | Your skin was so dewy in the moonlight. | 月光下你的肌肤显得湿润如露 |
[13:49] | Some of that was spritz from the sprinklers, | 部分原因是被球场的洒水器喷到了 |
[13:53] | but thank you. | 不过还是谢谢你 |
[13:55] | There’s a playfulness in your eyes | 你的眼神活泼俏皮 |
[13:57] | that I don’t find in the women around here. | 是这里的女人们所欠缺的 |
[14:01] | I can see that you’re not some happy homemaker. | 我看得出你不是个幸福的主妇 |
[14:05] | You’re not what I expected, either. | 你和我以为的也不一样 |
[14:07] | – Huh? – You’re very charming. | -什么 -你非常迷人 |
[14:10] | And quite the gentleman. | 同时也十分绅士 |
[14:12] | I want to bounce you. | 我想”蛋爆”你 |
[14:15] | I want to bounce you right now. | 我现在就想”蛋爆”你 |
[14:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:18] | Don’t you want to get into the club? | 难道你不想加入俱乐部吗 |
[14:20] | Is that the only way I can get in? | 只有那样才能入会吗 |
[14:22] | Well, that’s the way it works around here. | 这就是我们俱乐部的规矩 |
[14:24] | But this’ll have to wait until I give my speech. | 但要等我致完词才行 |
[14:28] | Oh, will everyone be watching, | 这么说 大家都会在一旁围观 |
[14:32] | with drinks in their hands? | 手里还端着酒 |
[14:35] | I assume so. | 没错 |
[14:37] | Where do I know you from? | 我以前在哪儿见过你 |
[14:39] | It’ll come to you. | 你会想起来的 |
[14:43] | There’s Preshi and Colin. | 普莉希和科林在那儿 |
[14:45] | Are you ready to dance to impress? | 准备好用舞蹈来打动芳心了吗 |
[14:47] | To win Preshi, anything. | 为了打动普莉希 我什么都愿意 |
[15:10] | It’s working! | 舞蹈见效了 |
[15:11] | Now teach me how to sweep! | 现在教我怎么打动芳心 |
[15:16] | He actually said that you had to sleep with him | 他亲口说你必须跟他睡觉 |
[15:18] | to get in the club? | 才能入会吗 |
[15:19] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[15:20] | And to think I was starting to fall for him. | 我竟然还开始为他动心了 |
[15:23] | Give me a Vodka Stinger, plenty of sting. | 给我来杯伏特加薄荷鸡尾酒 多加薄荷[毒刺] |
[15:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[15:30] | it’s now time to celebrate | 现在让我们来庆祝 |
[15:33] | the Firestone Club’s 150th anniversary. | 费尔斯通俱乐部成立150周年 |
[15:38] | You sure I can’t talk you out of this? | 你确定我无法劝你放弃了吗 |
[15:40] | Don’t mess with my head. I’m in the zone. | 别烦我 我意已决 |
[15:44] | Now, let’s dim the lights! | 调暗灯光 |
[15:50] | She’s kissing my fiance! | 她在亲我的未婚夫 |
[15:55] | I’ve been groped by a lesbian! | 我被女同摸了 |
[16:07] | I–I’m not a lesbian. | 我不是女同 |
[16:08] | I’m just getting back my rented earring. | 我只是想把租来的耳环捞出来 |
[16:13] | God’s sakes, Victoria! Rented? | 天啊 维多利亚 这竟然是你租来的 |
[16:18] | Preshi, darling, I can explain. | 普莉希 宝贝 你听我解释 |
[16:20] | You are no longer my fiance. | 你不再是我未婚夫了 |
[16:23] | And that is no longer fun to say. | 这个词说起来也没那么好玩了 |
[16:26] | Joy, our fake engagement is over! | 乔依 我们的假订婚也歇菜吧 |
[16:29] | Preshi, wait! | 普莉希 等等 |
[16:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[16:32] | let’s put this unpleasantness behind us! | 让我们将这些不愉快抛到脑后 |
[16:35] | We’re rubber people! We bounce back! | 我们是轮胎人 可以回弹嘛 |
[16:38] | What, my rubber joke wasn’t any good? | 跟这个一比 我的笑话还不错吧 |
[16:42] | Not so fast. | 先别急 |
[16:43] | Sabrina. | 萨布丽娜 |
[16:44] | My name is not Sabrina. | 我不叫萨布丽娜 |
[16:47] | It’s Elka Ostrovsky. | 我叫爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[16:49] | I don’t understand. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[16:50] | She worked here in the summer of 1947. | 1947年的夏天 她在这里工作过 |
[16:52] | But you fired her because you hit on her | 但因为她拒绝了你的勾引 |
[16:54] | and she turned you down. | 被你开除了 |
[16:59] | – Elka! – That’s right. | -是爱尔卡啊 -就是我 |
[17:01] | And I’ve come to throw a drink in your face. | 我过来是为了往你脸上泼酒 |
[17:05] | What’d I do with my drink? | 我的酒哪儿去了 |
[17:09] | I didn’t fire you because you wouldn’t go out with me. | 我开除你 不是因为你不肯跟我约会 |
[17:12] | I fired you because you were, hands down, | 我开除你是因为毫无疑问 |
[17:15] | the worst waitress we’d ever seen. | 你是我们雇过的 最差劲的女招待 |
[17:17] | You broke plates, spilled soup, | 你又摔盘子 又洒汤 |
[17:19] | and had no idea where to put the fish fork. | 你连应该把鱼餐叉放哪儿都不知道 |
[17:21] | I’ve got an idea now. | 我现在知道了 |
[17:26] | Five minutes ago, | 就在刚才 |
[17:28] | this man said if I’d let him bounce me, | 他跟我说 如果我让他”蛋爆”我 |
[17:31] | he’d get me into this club. | 他就让我入会 |
[17:33] | Oh, “bounce” means sponsor you | “蛋爆”是指做你的担保人 |
[17:36] | so you can get in the club. | 这样你才有入会资格 |
[17:38] | You would have known that if you hadn’t skipped | 如果你当时参加了员工培训 |
[17:40] | the employee orientation. | 肯定知道这点 |
[17:43] | I was shooting craps with the caddies. | 我当时溜去和球童掷骰子了 |
[17:47] | Maybe I was a bad waitress. | 我可能真是个不称职的女招待 |
[17:49] | And you were very rude. | 你还很没礼貌 |
[17:52] | You told my baby brother he had a hatchet face. | 你跟我弟弟说 他长得尖嘴猴腮 |
[17:56] | Well. | 实话而已 |
[18:01] | Miss Preshi Vanderbosh, | 普莉希·凡德波什小姐 |
[18:03] | I think your fiance is a coward and a cad, | 我觉得你未婚夫既懦弱又下流 |
[18:06] | and you deserve better. | 他配不上你 |
[18:08] | If I were your man, I would never leave your side. | 如果我是你未婚夫 一定对你寸步不离 |
[18:11] | – Never? – Never! | -寸步不离 -寸步不离 |
[18:14] | Except to use the bathroom. | 除了去厕所的时候 |
[18:16] | Or if I had to run out and buy barbecue sauce, | 或是我不得不出去买烤肉酱 |
[18:18] | and then, you wanted to stay home. | 而你又想待在家里 |
[18:20] | Oh, Arthur, do you mean it? | 亚瑟 你是真心的吗 |
[18:22] | Does balled-up newspaper make good insulation? | 揉成团的报纸保暖效果好吗 |
[18:25] | – Yes! – Yes! | -当然 -当然 |
[18:29] | Thank you for forgiving me. | 谢谢你原谅了我 |
[18:31] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:34] | I still think you’re one of the most charming guests we’ve ever had. | 我还是觉得你是我们接待过的最迷人的来宾 |
[18:39] | I think I might want you to bounce me. | 我想让你”蛋爆”我 |
[18:44] | You want to join the club? | 你想入会吗 |
[18:46] | Well, that too. | 也包括那个 |
[18:51] | I’m sorry your sham engagement to Preshi didn’t work out. | 真遗憾 你和普莉希的假订婚告吹了 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry your fake relationship | 我也很遗憾 你和阿蒂·费尔斯通的 |
[18:56] | with Artie Firestone didn’t work out. | 假拍拖也没戏了 |
[18:58] | Oh, it was pretty much doomed from the work “fake.” | 既然是”假”的 就注定成不了 |
[19:01] | Thank goodness we’ve got each other to fall back on. | 还好我们还有彼此可以依靠 |
[19:03] | Oh, no. I’m not falling back with you. | 我可没说要跟你和好 |
[19:05] | Of course you are, darling. | 当然要和好 亲爱的 |
[19:06] | – That’s what we do. – That’s true. | -这可是我们的作风 -那倒是 |
[19:09] | But first, you have to call and make a proper date. | 但你得先打电话正式约我出去 |
[19:11] | Earn back my trust. | 赢回我的信任 |
[19:13] | – Really? – Of course not. | -真的吗 -怎么可能 |
[19:14] | Let’s go find an empty squash court. | 我们找个空壁球场去”运动运动” |
[19:18] | Can we go home now? | 现在能回家了吗 |
[19:20] | We spent $15,000 to come to this ball. | 我们花了一万五来参加舞会 |
[19:23] | Now, we are dancing. | 就得好好跳舞 |
[19:24] | Okay, now dip me. | 来 抱我下腰 |
[19:30] | I am not a lesbian. | 我真不是女同 |