时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:17] | Just wanted to make sure it was working. | 只是想确认下吸尘器还能用 |
[00:20] | It’s working. | 能用 |
[00:21] | Glad something is. | 很高兴还有东西能用 |
[00:24] | I don’t come to your place of business and bother you. | 我可没去你上班的地方烦你 |
[00:27] | You’re our maid. | 你是我们请的钟点工啊 |
[00:29] | I’m on break. | 我正休息呢 |
[00:32] | Wow, that is some watch. | 这块手表可真漂亮 |
[00:34] | Are those real diamonds? | 这是真的钻石吗 |
[00:36] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 多谢你识货 |
[00:37] | Must be nice. | 感觉不错吧 |
[00:42] | Melanie, you have got to fire our maid. | 梅兰妮 你得炒了我们的钟点工 |
[00:45] | No, I’m not going to fire Jacki. | 不 我不会炒掉杰姬 |
[00:46] | I’ve never fired anyone. You do it. | 我从没炒过谁 要炒你炒 |
[00:48] | I can’t. I’m a celebrity. | 我不行 我是名人 |
[00:51] | We all saw The Help. | 我们都看过电影《女仆》 |
[00:54] | A cautionary tale that when you fire maids, | 那电影警告我们 如果炒掉女佣 |
[00:56] | they write tell-all books. | 她们会写书爆内幕 |
[00:59] | That’s the message you got from that movie? | 你从那部电影中就学到这个啊 |
[01:03] | Well, that and the devastating and lasting effects | 学到这个 以及南方的湿度 |
[01:05] | of Southern humidity on your hair. | 会对头发产生灾难性的持久影响 |
[01:08] | I know. | 我想到了 |
[01:09] | We’ll get Joy to do it. | 让乔依炒掉她 |
[01:10] | Uh, no. Won’t work. | 不行 没用的 |
[01:11] | Jacki says she can’t understand Joy’s accent. | 杰姬说她听不懂乔依的口音 |
[01:13] | Anyway, who are we going to find to replace her? | 而且 我们去哪里找个新钟点工 |
[01:15] | Couldn’t you just clean up after yourselves? | 你们就不能自己打扫屋子吗 |
[01:17] | Elka, we are not in the mood for jokes. | 爱尔卡 我们现在没心情开玩笑 |
[01:20] | Actually, you should be the one to fire her. | 事实上 应该你去炒掉她才对 |
[01:23] | When we moved in here, | 我们搬进来时 |
[01:23] | you said that you were the caretaker of the house. | 你说你是这里的门房 |
[01:26] | Hasn’t that ship sailed? | 现在把我当门房使唤迟了吧 |
[01:29] | Shh, I think the tv went off. | 安静 电视关了 |
[01:31] | She might be coming in here. | 她可能会过来 |
[01:34] | Oh, Jacki, while you’re up there, | 杰姬 你收拾楼上时 |
[01:36] | would you mind changing the sheets on my bed? | 麻烦帮我换下床单 |
[01:38] | I’m sorry, I don’t speak your language. | 不好意思 我听不懂你的鸟语 |
[01:45] | One of you has got to fire her. | 你们谁出面炒掉她 |
[01:46] | Oh, Joy, you look so pretty. | 乔依 你好漂亮啊 |
[01:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:49] | Rick Springfield is picking me up any minute. | 瑞克·斯普林菲尔德随时会来接我 |
[01:52] | Oh, honey, is it really Rick Springfield | 亲爱的 真是那位大明星吗 |
[01:55] | or just another guy that you think looks like Rick Springfield ? | 还是又一位你觉得相似的 |
[01:58] | Like pudgy Rick Springfield, | 比如说矮胖墩版本的 |
[02:00] | or black Rick Springfield, | 又或者是黑人版的 |
[02:01] | or psycho Rick Springfield | 甚至是 疯子版的 |
[02:03] | who tried to choke you in your sleep? | 企图在你睡觉时掐死你 |
[02:06] | He had night terrors. | 他只是夜惊而已 |
[02:08] | Waking up next to you. | 在你旁边醒来不惊才怪 |
[02:13] | Look, it really is him. | 相信我 真是他 |
[02:16] | I was downtown shopping, and I saw someone | 我在市区逛街 看到一个人 |
[02:18] | who looked like Rick Springfield, | 长得像瑞克·斯普林菲尔德 |
[02:19] | so I chased him for a few blocks, as one does. | 我就追了他几条街 正常人都会追 |
[02:22] | Yeah, we remember. | 是啊 我们记得 |
[02:23] | That’s how you met rasta Rick Springfield. | 你就是这样认识嘻哈辫子版本的瑞克的 |
[02:26] | But this time it really is him. | 但这次真是原版 |
[02:28] | He’s only in town for one night. | 他在这里就待一晚 |
[02:30] | Some rock and roll hall of fame thing. | 好像是摇滚名人堂的什么事情 |
[02:32] | Oh, this date has to go perfectly | 这次约会一定得完美 |
[02:33] | so I can live out my high school fantasy. | 这样我高中时的少女怀春梦就能成真了 |
[02:35] | Not graduating in a maternity dress? | 梦想毕业典礼不穿孕妇装吗 |
[02:40] | No. | 不是 |
[02:41] | To sleep with Rick Springfield, | 梦想和瑞克·斯普林菲尔德上床 |
[02:43] | which I plan on doing tonight. | 计划今晚就上 |
[02:44] | And I don’t care how sleazy that sounds. | 我不介意发表这种荡妇言论 |
[02:47] | Oh, my god, that’s him. | 天啊 他来了 |
[02:49] | Prepared to be shocked and awed. | 准备好目瞪口呆吧 |
[02:53] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好啊 |
[02:56] | Well, she’s closer than Chinese Rick Springfield. | 至少她比那位华裔版本的更像 |
[03:09] | Girls, you remember my friend, Mamie Sue. | 姑娘们 记得我的朋友梅米·苏吧 |
[03:12] | Yes, hi. So Elka tells us that you two are writing | 记得 你好 爱尔卡说你们再次合作 |
[03:14] | a radio play together again for the senior center? | 为老年中心写广播剧 |
[03:17] | Yes, this year we’re adapting Gone With The Wind. | 是的 今年我们会改编《乱世佳人》 |
[03:20] | I know radio plays are a little old-fashioned, | 我知道广播剧有点老土 |
[03:23] | but we have so much fun writing them. | 可是创作的过程真的很开心 |
[03:27] | We sure do. | 开心的不得了 |
[03:28] | Although the pages you wrote last night were total crap. | 不过你昨晚写的绝对是垃圾 |
[03:35] | Well, yours were so bad, | 你写的也够烂 |
[03:37] | I’m using them as placemats under our tea. | 我只能用来当茶杯垫 |
[03:39] | Oh, you made tea. | 原来你泡了茶啊 |
[03:41] | Yes. Come on. | 是的 来吧 |
[03:45] | Now that’s got to be him. | 这次肯定是他了 |
[03:47] | Prepare to be shocked and awed. | 准备好目瞪口呆吧 |
[03:52] | Hey, Joy. | 你好 乔依 |
[03:53] | Oh, my god. You’re Rick Springfield. | 天呐 你真是瑞克·斯普林菲尔德 |
[03:56] | Yeah, didn’t she tell you I was coming? | 是啊 她没告诉你们我会来吗 |
[03:57] | Yeah, but Joy has met with so many guys who look– | 说了 可乔依碰到过好多像… |
[03:59] | These are my friends, Melanie and Victoria. | 这两位是我朋友 梅兰妮和维多利亚 |
[04:03] | – Hi, Rick. – Hello. | -你好 瑞克 -你好 |
[04:04] | – Loved your work on General Hospital. – Oh, thanks a lot. | -你在《综合医院》里的表演很精彩 -多谢 |
[04:08] | Is there a rest room I can use? | 我想用下洗手间可以吗 |
[04:09] | Down the hall to the left. | 走廊尽头左边 |
[04:10] | Oh, Melanie, that one’s broken. | 梅兰妮 那个坏了 |
[04:12] | Uh, use the one in my bedroom, right at the top of the stairs. | 用我房间里的吧 一上楼梯就是 |
[04:15] | Thanks. Nice to meet you. | 谢谢 很高兴认识你们 |
[04:16] | Yes, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[04:19] | That’s so exciting. | 好激动人心啊 |
[04:20] | Rick Springfield is going into your bedroom right now. | 瑞克·斯普林菲尔德现在就进你的卧室了 |
[04:23] | I know. Brilliant, right? | 就是啊 太赞了 对吧 |
[04:26] | I mean, let’s face it. | 面对现实吧 |
[04:27] | Look how nervous I am. | 瞧我这紧张样儿 |
[04:28] | I would have made a complete fool | 晚餐时我一定会 |
[04:29] | of myself at dinner and ruined everything. | 是个出丑的傻大姐 形象尽毁 |
[04:31] | So, you’re still going to sleep with him? | 这么说 你还是打算跟他上床 |
[04:33] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不上 |
[04:34] | Well, he’s incredibly rude. | 他超级没礼貌好吧 |
[04:36] | I mean, when I complimented his acting, | 我恭维他的演技时 |
[04:37] | that was his cue to compliment my acting. | 他就该识趣夸奖我的演技 |
[04:40] | It’s just common celebrity courtesy. | 这可是名人的基本做人常识 |
[04:43] | Well, I’ll go up there and give him a good tongue lashing. | 好的 我这就上去用舌头好好”教训”他一番 |
[04:50] | Oh, it’s Donald. | 是唐纳德 |
[04:51] | He’s apologing for running late. | 他为迟到道歉 |
[04:53] | Or, as he puts it, “Being dilatory.” | 用他的话是 姗姗来迟 |
[04:56] | I take it from your tone of voice | 从你的语气来看 |
[04:57] | you will not be misdirecting him up to your bedroom? | 你不会将他误领进你的卧室 |
[05:00] | Well, at first I was flattered | 起初我觉得受宠若惊 |
[05:01] | that this big-time professor found me interesting. | 这位名教授居然对我有兴趣 |
[05:04] | I mean, he’s so smart. He knows so many things. | 他那么聪明 知识渊博 |
[05:06] | So what’s the problem? | 那问题何在 |
[05:07] | It’s exhausting. | 这让我精疲力竭 |
[05:08] | I got tired of hearing about | 我听腻了 |
[05:10] | what things are vis-a-vis other things. | 他那套”相较于”的咬文嚼字 |
[05:14] | It just makes me feel dumb. | 让我觉得自己好蠢 |
[05:15] | And not sexy-dumb, which I’m fine with. | 不是胸大无脑的蠢 对这个我没意见 |
[05:18] | Get out! | 出去 |
[05:19] | Don’t just burst into my room without knocking! | 你怎么能不敲门就闯进来 |
[05:21] | Hey, is that Rick Springfield? | 这位是瑞克·斯普林菲尔德吗 |
[05:24] | Must be nice. | 感觉不错吧 |
[05:28] | Glad I didn’t waste my time changing those sheets. | 还好我没浪费时间给她换床单 |
[05:36] | And then when Scarlett’s father | 当斯嘉丽的父亲 |
[05:37] | gets thrown from his horse… | 摔下马时 |
[05:40] | See, that sounds just like a neck breaking. | 听见没 跟脖子摔断的声音一样 |
[05:44] | I have an idea, too. | 我也有个主意 |
[05:46] | It’ll help us appeal to our younger audience. | 能够吸引年轻听众的注意 |
[05:48] | It would be great to see some 70-year-old butts in the seats. | 能够吸引70岁的小年轻真是不错 |
[05:53] | What is it? | 你有什么想法 |
[05:54] | One word: | 一个词 |
[05:56] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[06:02] | There aren’t a vampires in Gone With The Wind. | 《乱世佳人》里可没有吸血鬼 |
[06:04] | But there could be. | 但可以有啊 |
[06:06] | Vampires are all the rage. | 吸血鬼时下风头正劲 |
[06:08] | For people who like things that suck. | 只有没品味的人才喜欢 |
[06:13] | Which I don’t, including your idea. | 我不喜欢 也不喜欢你的主意 |
[06:15] | The old biddy with no creative vision says what? | 没创意的老太婆就会大惊小怪 |
[06:19] | I’m creative! | 我很有创意 |
[06:21] | At least I don’t wear the same track suit every day. | 起码我没有每天穿相同的运动套装 |
[06:24] | Better than an applique sweater you can see from outer space. | 那也强过你这件火星人都能瞧见的绣花毛衣 |
[06:29] | Oh, cookies are done. | 饼干好了 |
[06:31] | I doubled the recipe so you can take some home. | 我多做了些 你可以打包回家 |
[06:34] | Oh, you spoil me. | 你对我太好了 |
[06:38] | Gorgeous legs. | 多么窈窕的一双玉腿 |
[06:40] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[06:41] | No, I was referring to the wine. | 不 我是在夸酒呢 |
[06:44] | Yours are quite comely. | 你的倒也不错 |
[06:48] | Mm, what a nose. | 啊 那高挺的鼻梁 |
[06:56] | Me or the wine? | 是说我还是说这酒 |
[06:59] | Oh, my amusing poppet. | 我不胜可爱的小乖乖 |
[07:06] | That’s just how I dreamed of it. | 一切都跟我梦中的场景一样 |
[07:08] | We only met this morning. | 我们今早才认识呢 |
[07:10] | Uh, I napped earlier today. | 我上午小睡了一会儿 |
[07:17] | Where’s your scar? | 你的伤疤哪里去了 |
[07:19] | What scar? | 什么伤疤 |
[07:21] | The scar from your motorcycle accident. | 就是你骑摩托出车祸留下的疤 |
[07:23] | 1982, I cried for a whole week. | 1982年的事 我为此哭了一周呢 |
[07:25] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[07:28] | Oh, wow. I gotta go. | 那个 我得赶紧走了 |
[07:29] | Call me. 867-5309. | 记得打给我 8675309 |
[07:33] | That’s Tommy Tutone. | 那是汤米乐队的名曲 |
[07:35] | No, I’m pretty sure that was me. | 不 我相当确定那是我的号码 |
[07:38] | Rick Springfield. | 瑞克·斯普林菲尔德本尊 |
[07:41] | Well, I’m heading home. | 我要回家了 |
[07:44] | Although, it doesn’t seem like much of a home | 不过自从我那死鬼老公抛弃我之后 |
[07:46] | since my deadbeat husband left me. | 家也只是徒有虚名而已 |
[07:49] | Well, take care. See you next week. | 慢走不送 下周再见 |
[07:55] | Somebody accidentally broke your trophy while dusting. | 不知道是谁清洁时不小心打碎了你的奖杯 |
[08:00] | Oh, my God! You broke my daytime Emmy? | 我的天啊 你打破了我的日间艾美奖杯 |
[08:03] | Sit down, Julie. | 给我坐好 茱莉 |
[08:06] | It’s Jacki. | 我叫杰姬 |
[08:07] | I said sit down! | 我叫你坐下 |
[08:10] | You can’t put vampires and Southern Belles together. | 吸血鬼和南方淑女就不能放在一块儿 |
[08:14] | It’s called a mash-up. | 这就叫混搭 |
[08:15] | Everyone is doing it. | 时下正流行这个呢 |
[08:17] | That’s what you said when you wanted me to get a microwave. | 你叫我买微波炉时也是这么说的 |
[08:21] | Get a microwave. | 快去整个微波炉吧 |
[08:23] | It’s 2012! | 都2012年了 |
[08:32] | How well this wine | 这酒真是完美地 |
[08:33] | expresses the terroir of the Dordogne. | 诠释了多尔多涅河产区的特点 |
[08:36] | Oh, brother. | 饶了我吧 |
[08:38] | Did you say something? | 你说什么了吗 |
[08:40] | Look, Donald, we’ve had a lot of fun. | 唐纳德 我们在一起很开心 |
[08:42] | And I do appreciate the reading list. | 我也很感谢你开的读书清单 |
[08:44] | Uh, but I just don’t think we’re on the same page. | 可我觉得我俩不是同一世界的人 |
[08:47] | Oh, don’t put yourself down like that, Melanie. | 梅兰妮 别这么贬低自己 |
[08:51] | Okay. Wasn’t. | 好吧 我没有 |
[08:54] | I just don’t think things are going to work out between you and I. | 我觉得你和俺 是不可能有发展了 |
[08:58] | – You and me. – Oh, my god. | -是”你和我”才对 -天啊 |
[09:00] | I’m trying to break up with you, | 我正在和你分手 |
[09:01] | and you’re correcting my grammar. | 你居然还在纠正我的语法 |
[09:02] | What? You’d rather be ignorant? | 难道你宁愿做个文盲吗 |
[09:05] | I would rather be alone, | 我宁愿自己一个人待着 |
[09:06] | so why don’t you just go? | 你还是走吧 |
[09:08] | Gladly. | 乐意之极 |
[09:11] | And to paraphrase Catullus– | 正如卡图卢斯的诗中所云… |
[09:13] | Oh, get out! | 快滚吧 |
[09:16] | Folks, nothing to be alarmed about. | 各位 没什么可惊慌的 |
[09:18] | There was an armed robbery in the area, | 本区发生了一起持枪抢劫案 |
[09:20] | and we’re imposing a mandatory lockdown | 我们封锁了周边地区 |
[09:22] | until further notice. | 请等待进一步通知 |
[09:27] | But he can go, right? | 但他还是可以滚的 对吧 |
[09:30] | Well, you can’t fire me because I quit! | 你不能炒我鱿鱼 老娘不干了 |
[09:33] | I never want to see you again! | 我这辈子再也不想见到你 |
[09:35] | That’s still too soon for me! | 下辈子不见都行 |
[09:38] | Get out of my sight, | 滚出我的视线 |
[09:39] | you fake Rick Springfield! | 你个山寨瑞克·斯普林菲尔德 |
[09:42] | – Out of my way– – No, you can’t leave. | -别挡路 -你们谁都走不了 |
[09:44] | There’s a manhunt going on. | 外面正在追捕逃犯呢 |
[09:45] | The police have ordered everybody inside, | 警察命令所有人待在家里 |
[09:46] | so nobody can go anywhere. | 所以谁都走不了 |
[09:54] | Well, this is awkward. | 好吧 这下尴尬了 |
[10:02] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[10:03] | Not only didn’t I sleep with Rick Springfield, | 跟我上床的人不但不是原版瑞克 |
[10:06] | I don’t even know the name of the guy I did sleep with. | 我甚至连他的真名都不知道 |
[10:08] | Not now, Joy. | 别念叨你的一贯作风了 乔依 |
[10:10] | Some of us have new problems. | 我们这有新状况呢 |
[10:15] | Frankly, I’m afraid for my life. | 老实说 我对我的人身安全感到担忧 |
[10:17] | The police have it under control. | 一切都在警察的掌控之中 |
[10:19] | Not from the criminal. | 我不是害怕罪犯 |
[10:20] | I’m scared of Jacki. | 我是害怕杰姬 |
[10:22] | I fired one of the 99%, | 我炒掉了一个贫穷老百姓 |
[10:24] | and now she’s occupying our living room. | 现在她就占领了我们的客厅 |
[10:28] | I bet Donald’s out there right now | 我打赌唐纳德现在正在外面 |
[10:30] | judging us for our lack of books. | 嫌弃我们家书好少 |
[10:32] | We have books. | 我们有书啊 |
[10:33] | Yeah, but they’re coffee table books. | 连字都没几个的消遣图片书 |
[10:35] | They’re not fooling anyone. | 装不了文化人的 |
[10:38] | We could be stuck here for hours or days. | 我们可能困在这里几小时 甚至几天 |
[10:40] | How are we going to kill time | 要如何在不互相 |
[10:41] | without everybody killing each other? | 厮”打”的情况下 “打”发时间呢 |
[10:43] | We could play charades. | 我们可以玩”你比我猜”啊 |
[10:45] | This isn’t some dinner party gone flat. | 这又不是什么无聊的晚宴 |
[10:47] | No, it’s eight people trapped in a house | 这可是八个针锋相对的人 |
[10:49] | who can’t stand each other. | 困在一间屋子里 |
[10:50] | Oh, so it’s Thanksgiving. | 和感恩节的情况差不多 |
[10:53] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:53] | We are four intelligent women. | 我们四个聪慧过人的女性 |
[10:56] | Now I’m sure that we can come up | 肯定能想出什么 |
[10:57] | with something a little less lame than charades. | 比”你比我猜”更有才的点子来 |
[11:00] | Movie. | 是电影 |
[11:02] | Two words. | 三个字 |
[11:04] | Is it the Lion King? | 是《狮子王》吗 |
[11:05] | Yes! | 答对了 |
[11:08] | Is it the Lion King? | 是《狮子王》吗 |
[11:12] | Imitation is the highest form of flattery. | 模仿他人就是对他人最好的褒奖 |
[11:14] | Not in this case. | 我可不是在夸你 |
[11:17] | One point for the Lion King. | 猜对《狮子王》得一分 |
[11:19] | Or in your case, the Lying King. | 对你来说 应该是幌子王吧 |
[11:24] | Somebody translate. | 麻烦谁翻译下吧 |
[11:27] | Well, she’s making a pun vis-a-vis | 相较于著名的动画片 |
[11:28] | the celebrated animated feature, the Lion King. | 《狮子王》 她说了一个双关语 |
[11:31] | You know, a lot of people regard puns | 你们知道吗 多数人视双关语为 |
[11:34] | as a lower form of humor, | 低级趣味 |
[11:35] | but Shakespeare would sometimes | 但莎士比亚有时却会 |
[11:36] | put as many as three in a single line, | 在一句台词中运用多达三个 |
[11:38] | so kudos to you, Joy. | 你很有文采 乔依 |
[11:43] | Shut up, poindexter. | 闭嘴吧你 装逼教授 |
[11:45] | Oh, I don’t know this one. | 这个看不明白 |
[11:47] | Quelle surprise. | 好”意外”[法语] |
[11:50] | Must be mine. | 肯定是我出的题 |
[11:51] | I wrote the Iliad in the original Greek. | “伊利亚特”四个字 用古希腊文写的 |
[11:55] | Read this in the original Greek. | 那你用古希腊发音读读这根中指吧 |
[11:58] | Bravo, Melanie. | 说得好 梅兰妮 |
[12:02] | I’m not cleaning that up. | 我可不会收拾这个 |
[12:06] | Have you ever cleaned anything up? | 你什么时候收拾过什么啊 |
[12:08] | Oh, the duchess of stick-up-her-butt | 哎哟喂 吹毛求疵公爵夫人 |
[12:11] | doesn’t like the way I clean. | 对我的打扫方式不满意啊 |
[12:15] | If you can talk like that, | 既然你能学英国腔 |
[12:16] | you can understand what I’m saying. | 你肯定能听懂我的发音啊 |
[12:18] | Anyone? | 谁翻译下 |
[12:22] | You’re funny. | 你真逗 |
[12:23] | Shut up, fake Rick Springfield. | 闭嘴吧你 山寨瑞克·斯普林菲尔德 |
[12:26] | Look, my name is Tom Fontana. | 我的大名是汤姆·方塔纳 |
[12:29] | Who’s Rick Springfield? | 瑞克·斯普林菲尔德是谁啊 |
[12:32] | You mean you’ve never heard of Rick Springfield? | 你连瑞克·斯普林菲尔德的大名都没听过 |
[12:36] | Sorry, I’m not up-to-date, Rappin’ Granny. | 不好意思 我与时代脱节了 嘻哈奶奶 |
[12:41] | So you really just go around | 所以你就到处顶着 |
[12:43] | pretending to be Rick Springfield | 瑞克·斯普林菲尔德的名号 |
[12:45] | and seducing women? | 勾引女性是吧 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:49] | I mean, women of a certain age. | 勾引上了年纪的女性 |
[12:53] | You did not just say that. | 你把这话给我收回去 |
[13:02] | What are you guys so upset about? | 你们这些人在气什么啊 |
[13:08] | So I guess the game’s over? | 看来我们的游戏结束了 |
[13:14] | Sorry about that, folks. That was just a misfire. | 抱歉了各位 刚才只是走火而已 |
[13:16] | The suspect is still at large, so please remain inside. | 嫌犯仍然在逃 请继续待在屋里别出来 |
[13:19] | Before you go, just curious. | 趁着你在 我打听一下 |
[13:21] | What is the maximum penalty for destroying an Emmy? | 摔坏一座艾美奖杯的最高刑罚是什么 |
[13:25] | How many years is she looking at? | 她大概会被判几年呢 |
[13:27] | Me? | 好意思说我 |
[13:28] | She has like about a thousand unpaid parking tickets. | 她可是有一大把没交的停车罚单 |
[13:30] | Thank you so much, officer. We will remain vigilant. | 谢谢您了 警官 我们会保持警惕的 |
[13:34] | Look, I am sorry I broke your stupid Emmy. | 抱歉打碎了你傻兮兮的艾美奖杯 |
[13:37] | But it was an accident. | 但我是不小心失手的 |
[13:39] | I’ve been a little distracted since my husband left. | 我老公抛弃我之后 我就有点心不在焉 |
[13:43] | I didn’t know you were married. | 我都不知道你结婚了 |
[13:44] | See, this is the thing with you. | 瞧 这就是你的问题所在 |
[13:46] | You don’t know anything about my life | 你根本不了解我的生活 |
[13:48] | because you don’t think I’m as important as you. | 因为你觉得我低你一等 |
[13:51] | Oh, that is utterly, completely… | 你这话简直就是彻头彻尾… |
[13:54] | Maybe true. | 大概是实话 |
[13:57] | Oh, my god. I’m the bad person in The Help. | 天啊 我是《女仆》里面欺压佣人的恶人 |
[14:04] | But in fairness, you are terrible at your job. | 但说句良心话 你干活的确不利索 |
[14:08] | That’s true. | 这我倒承认 |
[14:10] | But maybe it’s a way to keep a little dignity | 但这样可以让我保留点尊严 |
[14:13] | and not feel like your slave. | 不至于沦为你的奴隶 |
[14:15] | Oh, that’s why you pretend not to understand me. | 所以你才假装听不懂我的口音 |
[14:18] | They come to our country. They take our jobs. | 他们移民到我们国家 跟我们抢饭碗 |
[14:21] | The least they can do is learn to speak the language. | 难道让他们学说美语就那么难吗 |
[14:26] | I’m sorry, Jacki. | 对不起 杰姬 |
[14:28] | I will try to treat you as an equal. | 我尽量不戴有色眼镜看你 |
[14:30] | I’ve never treated anyone as an equal, | 虽说我从没摘过有色眼镜 |
[14:32] | but I will try. | 但我会尽力的 |
[14:33] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[14:40] | Well? | 你呢 |
[14:42] | What? | 咋啦 |
[14:43] | Well, in the spirit of apologies that seem to be in the air, | 这满屋子都弥漫着道歉的气氛 |
[14:46] | don’t you owe me one? | 你是不是也该跟我表示一下 |
[14:48] | Okay. Okay, here’s the deal. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[14:51] | I’m a tollbooth collector. | 我是个过路收费亭的收费员 |
[14:53] | Want to sleep with me? | 知道这个还想跟我睡吗 |
[14:55] | Yeah. I didn’t think so. | 对吧 我就知道 |
[14:57] | It’s not a job that attracts women. | 这种工作根本不招妹子待见 |
[15:00] | Every now and then, a woman would tell me | 隔三差五就会有姑娘跟我说 |
[15:02] | I kind of look like Rick Springfield. | 我长得像瑞克·斯普林菲尔德 |
[15:03] | So I grew my hair out and copied his look | 所以我就蓄了头发 学他的穿衣打扮 |
[15:06] | and women started throwing themselves at me. | 姑娘们就开始对我各种投怀送抱 |
[15:09] | Isn’t that rather shallow? | 这也太肤浅了吧 |
[15:10] | Said the woman who just wanted to sleep with Rick Springfield? | 你不也就想跟名人上床 说这话不害臊吗 |
[15:14] | I just wanted to live out my teenage fantasy. | 我只是想实现少女时期的春梦而已 |
[15:16] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:17] | My teenage fantasy is to sleep with a lot of women. | 我少男时期的春梦就是御女三千 |
[15:21] | Can we look at this as a win-win? | 我们就当这是双赢好吗 |
[15:23] | I suppose. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | Although it’s not very flattering | 但我感觉自己身价暴跌 |
[15:26] | that you’ll just sleep with any woman | 因为你根本没下限 |
[15:28] | who comes up to you on the street. | 街上随便捞个女人就睡 |
[15:29] | Not any woman. I mean, you’re very attractive. | 我没那么随便 你还是很有魅力的 |
[15:32] | Has anyone ever told you you look like Kate Beckinsale? | 没人说你长得像凯特·贝金赛尔吗 |
[15:34] | Yes! All the time! | 有啊 经常有人这么说 |
[15:40] | Actually, Melanie, speaking of doppelgangers, | 梅兰妮 其实说起”神似”这个话题 |
[15:43] | first time I saw you at the coffee shop, | 我第一次在咖啡店见到你的时候 |
[15:47] | I remember being struck by your resemblance | 就惊讶地发现你长得尤其像 |
[15:49] | to Titian’s Venus of Urbino. | 提香所画的《乌尔比诺的维纳斯》 |
[15:52] | Well, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t flattered by that. | 我得承认你这话说得人家心花怒放的 |
[15:55] | I’d also be lying if I said I knew who that was. | 但我也得承认真不知道你说的是谁 |
[15:58] | A really hot Italian chick. | 一个辣得冒火的意大利小妞 |
[16:00] | Oh, well, see, why can’t you talk like that all the time? | 你一直像这样正常讲话该多好呀 |
[16:04] | I guess it’s a bit of a defense mechanism | 这大概是为了掩饰内心的自卑 |
[16:06] | to cover up my insecurity. | 而建立起的防御机制吧 |
[16:07] | Oh, you got a little one, huh? | 原来你那里尺寸不达标啊 |
[16:13] | Good one, Jacki. | 这槽吐得好 杰姬 |
[16:15] | Actually, if you must know, I’m positively equine. | 事实上 我绝对是阳刚十足 堪比种马 |
[16:19] | I guess what I am is jealous. | 大概是嫉妒心作祟吧 |
[16:21] | You’re a published author, | 你是位出版作家 |
[16:23] | and I’m an author with many rejection slips. | 而我的作品却处处被拒 |
[16:26] | Are you talking about | 你指的是 |
[16:27] | 200 Things Every Woman Should Do Before She Dies? | 《女人死前必做的两百件事》吗 |
[16:29] | I mean, it’s basically just a list. | 其实那本书只是列些条目而已 |
[16:31] | Actually, it’s delightfully well-written and inspiring. | 我倒觉得那本书文笔优美 励人心志 |
[16:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[16:35] | Even though I know you’re just quoting | 虽然我知道你只是引用了 |
[16:36] | Victoria Chase’s blurb on the back. | 书背面上维多利亚·蔡斯的推荐语 |
[16:38] | Well, if you’re going to steal, steal from the best. | 既然是偷盗 就得找名门下手 |
[16:42] | That’s what I always say. | 这是我的口头禅 |
[16:50] | I’m jealous, too. | 我也嫉妒 |
[16:52] | Of you. | 嫉妒你 |
[16:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:54] | You and I used to be so close. | 我们以前情同姐妹 |
[16:57] | But ever since these girls moved in, | 但自从这几个姑娘搬进来之后 |
[16:59] | You’ve gotten all the hip and modern. | 你就耳濡目染 新潮到不行 |
[17:02] | And I’m afraid I can’t keep up with you. | 我怕跟不上你的脚步 |
[17:05] | Mamie, that’s crazy. | 梅米 你说什么傻话啊 |
[17:08] | You’re still my best friend. | 你依然是我最亲的姐妹 |
[17:10] | Oh, Elka. | 爱尔卡 |
[17:12] | You batty old broad. | 你这个疯丫头 |
[17:14] | Oh, Mamie, you lovable ditz. | 梅米 你这个小笨妞 |
[17:19] | I will get it, my friend. | 我来开门 朋友 |
[17:21] | “Friend” is too far. | “朋友”叫得太过火了 |
[17:23] | Yeah, I didn’t like it, either. | 是啊 我也觉得别扭 |
[17:25] | Oh, hi, officer. Any news? | 你好 警官 有新进展吗 |
[17:27] | The suspect is in custody. | 嫌犯已被逮捕 |
[17:28] | You’re all free to go. Thanks for your cooperation. | 你们可以自由出入了 感谢大家的配合 |
[17:30] | Well, thank you. You guys are great. | 该谢你们才对 你们太神勇了 |
[17:32] | You’re welcome, ma’am. | 不客气 女士 |
[17:33] | I mean, miss. | 不对 是小姐 |
[17:34] | Hey, they got our letter. | 他们收到我们的建议信啦 |
[17:37] | Well, I guess that’s good-bye. | 看来该说再见了 |
[17:41] | Well, no. | 不必 |
[17:42] | You could stick around and finishh your glass of wine. | 你可以留下来把酒喝完 |
[17:45] | Hey, we could play another game. | 对了 我们可以再玩个游戏 |
[17:50] | I like games. | 人家可爱玩游戏了 |
[17:52] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[17:53] | I have an idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[17:55] | We could read the play we wrote. | 我们可以朗读刚写的剧本 |
[17:57] | Your version or mine? | 是你的版本 还是我的版本 |
[17:59] | Let’s make it a mash-up. | 我们搞个混搭好了 |
[18:02] | And you guys could be in it, too. | 你们也可以参与进来 |
[18:03] | You could all read parts. | 每人可以扮演一个角色 |
[18:08] | Or… | 或者 |
[18:11] | To play devil’s advocate, we could not do that, | 坏人我来当吧 我们可以不读剧本 |
[18:13] | and I could take you all out | 我请大家去 |
[18:15] | for a sumptuous repast at Finique. | “品雅客”餐厅大快朵颐一番 |
[18:18] | That’s brilliant. Let’s do that. | 太棒了 我们走吧 |
[18:23] | We should have told them | 我们应该告诉他们 |
[18:24] | there were vampires in our play. | 剧里面有吸血鬼 |
[18:30] | You were right. Computers are amazing. | 你说得对 电脑这玩意儿太神奇了 |
[18:33] | Just don’t download Angry Birds. | 千万别下载”愤怒的小鸟” |
[18:36] | It’s the mother of all time-sucks. | 玩上就废寝忘食 别指望抽身了 |
[18:40] | Let’s read back what we just wrote. | 我们来读一下刚写的剧本吧 |
[18:42] | I’ll be Vampire Scarlett, | 我来扮演吸血鬼斯嘉丽 |
[18:44] | you be Vampire Rhett. | 你来扮演吸血鬼瑞特 |
[18:46] | “Evening, Miss Scarlett.” | “晚上好 斯嘉丽小姐” |
[18:49] | “Oh, Rhett, what timing. | “瑞特 你来得正好 |
[18:51] | We just drained a fresh Yankee. | 我们刚吸干了一个北佬 |
[18:55] | Mammy’s mixing up bloody juleps.” | 嬷嬷在调鲜血冰镇薄荷酒” |
[18:59] | This is good. | 这台词太精彩了 |
[19:02] | Speaking of juleps, isn’it cocktail time? | 说起薄荷酒 现在该喝点小酒了吧 |
[19:05] | After all, we are writers. | 毕竟我们也是作家嘛 |
[19:08] | I still think we can kick the script up a notch. | 我觉得台词还可以改得更精彩 |
[19:12] | What about a vampire-on-werewolf love scene? | 加一场吸血鬼狼人虐恋的戏怎么样 |
[19:15] | How about we throw in a cyborg? | 加一个机械人的角色怎么样 |
[19:17] | No. | 不行 |
[19:18] | They didn’t have the technology | 内战那个年代 |
[19:19] | to make cyborgs in the civil war. | 他们的技术还造不出机械人 |
[19:21] | Get your head in the game. | 用心点 别异想天开好吗 |
[19:25] | Well, get your head out of your– | 明明是你胡思乱想 |
[19:27] | Ooh, Vodka. | 哎呦 伏特加 |
[19:30] | You know me so well. | 还是老姐妹了解我 |