时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:05] | Ladies, I have the most exciting news. | 姐妹们 我有天大的好事要宣布 |
[00:07] | A bottle of your finest champagne. | 来一瓶你们这儿最好的香槟 |
[00:09] | You know, when you say that to the air, | 你知道对着空气吆喝 |
[00:11] | we don’t get champagne. | 是不会有人来上酒的吧 |
[00:13] | I am pleased to announce | 我非常高兴地宣布 |
[00:14] | that no longer am I just celebrated celebrity victoria Chase. | 今后本人不单单是红遍四方的名人维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[00:18] | But I am now Victoria Chase, | 本人现在更是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[00:21] | celebrated celebrity shoe designer. | 红遍四方的名人鞋样设计师 |
[00:23] | In this box is my creation, | 盒子里正是鄙人的作品 |
[00:25] | and I’ve been invited to show it at Cleveland Fashion Week. | 我还受邀去克利夫兰时装周进行展示 |
[00:29] | Cleveland has a fashion week? | 克利夫兰这鬼地方还有时装周呢 |
[00:32] | I mean, maybe they could pull off a fashion hour | 举办个一小时时装秀 |
[00:34] | or a fashion afternoon, but a whole week? | 或者午后时装秀可能还撑得下去 但一整周 |
[00:36] | Oh, no. Believe me. I had my doubts, too. | 不 相信我 我也曾深表怀疑 |
[00:38] | But apparently Cleveland Fashion Week is a big deal. | 但据说克利夫兰时装周可是个重头戏呢 |
[00:40] | It is. | 本来就是 |
[00:41] | It’s where Mr. Jeff debuts his collection every year. | 每年杰夫先生都在那里发布他的特典系列 |
[00:47] | Okay, I’ll ask. Who’s Mr. Jeff? | 好吧 我来问 杰夫先生是何方神圣 |
[00:50] | Only the hottest tracksuit designer in the business. | 圈内最性感火热的运动服设计师 |
[00:54] | Someone designs those things? | 就这玩意儿还是有人设计过的啊 |
[00:58] | Comfort & Leisure magazine gave him four recliners. | 《舒适与休闲》杂志给了他四张躺椅的评价 |
[01:03] | High praise indeed. | 真是至高无上的赞誉啊 |
[01:05] | Nothing comes between me and my Mr. Jeff’s. | 什么都没法阻挡我跟我家杰杰的情谊 |
[01:10] | As a little mental palate cleanser after that image, | 画面感太强 隔夜饭涌上喉头 |
[01:12] | please show us your shoe. | 麻烦快给我们看鞋压压惊 |
[01:13] | Behold. | 各位请开眼 |
[01:15] | They’re gorgeous. | 太美了吧 |
[01:17] | How exquisite. | 真是精致 |
[01:18] | I mean, you know, they’re not the cure for cancer, | 虽说这鞋子不能治愈癌症 |
[01:20] | but can you wear the cure for cancer | 但治愈癌症的药物能一上脚 |
[01:22] | with jeans and formal wear? | 就百搭牛仔裤和正装吗 |
[01:24] | I hope that’s not your slogan. | 但愿这不是你的宣传口号 |
[01:28] | It’s just a prototype. | 这不过是只样品鞋 |
[01:29] | And I’ve authorized Marco, my cobbler in Italy, | 我已经授权我远在意大利的鞋匠 马可 |
[01:32] | to ship two dozen pairs. | 给我做个二十来双 |
[01:34] | And as a matter of fact, I was thinking | 其实吧 我在考虑 |
[01:35] | maybe you ladies would like | 也许你们愿意 |
[01:37] | to model my shoes on the catwalk. | 穿着我的鞋走上T台展示 |
[01:39] | Oh, yes! Are you kidding me? | 当然好 你是说真的吧 |
[01:40] | I’ve always wanted to be a model. | 我一直都想当个模特呢 |
[01:41] | Oh, great. Joy? | 很好 乔依你呢 |
[01:43] | Sure, whatever. | 行 随便吧 |
[01:44] | Why aren’t you more excited? | 你怎么不太激动的样子 |
[01:46] | Oh, I modeled a ton when I was younger. | 我年轻那会儿当过太多次模特 |
[01:48] | Kinda burned out on it. | 多到都腻了 |
[01:49] | “I kinda burned out on it.” | 多到都腻了 |
[01:52] | I mean, come on! | 拜托好不好 |
[01:53] | As the woman who spent her prime modeling years | 作为一名早期模特生涯是靠脊柱矫正器 |
[01:56] | in a back brace and a home perm, | 和家用烫发器自娱自乐的女人 |
[01:57] | I’m so psyched. | 我好兴奋啊 |
[01:59] | I used to model when I was younger. | 我年轻的时候也当过模特 |
[02:01] | Togas? | 走古罗马袍子秀吗 |
[02:05] | I was a model for a very big artist. | 当时可是给一位超大牌艺术家走秀呢 |
[02:08] | Da Vinci? | 达芬奇吗 |
[02:11] | That’s the same joke twice, Joy. | 同样的笑话不要重复两遍 乔依 |
[02:13] | Like your breasts. | 就跟你胸前的两个笑话一样 |
[02:18] | Where is that champagne I ordered? | 我点的那瓶香槟怎么还不来 |
[02:21] | I’ll get us some cocktails. | 我去买几杯鸡尾酒好了 |
[02:22] | Now that we’re models, | 既然身为模特 |
[02:23] | we may as well go on a liquid diet. | 就得像模特一样只吃流质饮食 |
[02:26] | – Excuse me. – Yes? | -打扰一下 -什么事 |
[02:33] | He must have read what I wrote about her in the men’s room. | 他肯定看到我在男厕所写的乔依的事迹了 |
[02:47] | – Are you insane? – I’m sorry. | -你疯了吗 -实在抱歉 |
[02:49] | Please don’t slap me or scream. | 请别扇我耳光或者大叫 |
[02:50] | I’m just doing things on my bucket list. | 我只是在完成遗愿清单上的事 |
[02:51] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[02:54] | “Go to a bar and kiss the most beautiful woman in the room.” | 去酒吧亲吻全场最美丽的女士 |
[02:57] | Thank you. | 承蒙抬举 |
[02:59] | But aren’t you a little young to have a bucket list? | 不过你列遗愿清单是不是早了点啊 |
[03:01] | Unfortunately I’m not. | 不幸的是 真不早了 |
[03:03] | I only have a few months to live. | 我只能再活几个月了 |
[03:04] | I wanna get through as many of these as I can. | 我想尽可能多地完成遗愿 |
[03:06] | You’re serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[03:07] | Yes, despite the effort of some brilliant doctors, | 绝对认真 尽管有医术高明的医生 |
[03:10] | a well-meaning prayer circle, | 善心祈祷互助会 |
[03:11] | and one highly-questionable wizard I found on the internet, | 还有我从网上找来的可疑巫师的全力治疗 |
[03:16] | I’m gonna die soon. | 我还是快死了 |
[03:18] | Oh, god, I’m so sorry. | 天呐 真是遗憾 |
[03:20] | Don’t be. | 别这样 |
[03:20] | I mean, we’re all gonna die. | 是人总会死的 |
[03:21] | I just have the advantage of knowing when. | 我只是提前知道死期何时将至罢了 |
[03:24] | I must say, you’re awfully upbeat about this whole thing. | 不得不说 对这事你还真是乐观啊 |
[03:27] | What do you have exactly? | 你到底得了什么病 |
[03:28] | Oh, type four pseudoxanthoma spongiform encephalopathy. | IV型假黄瘤海绵状脑病 |
[03:32] | I mean. Not to brag, | 不是我吹嘘 |
[03:34] | but it was the diagnosis on House a couple weeks ago. | 这病可在前几集的《豪斯医生》出现过 |
[03:38] | What is it exactly? | 那到底是什么呢 |
[03:39] | It’s a show about a grumpy doctor. | 是关于一名坏脾气医生的剧 |
[03:41] | No, no. | 不是问这个 |
[03:44] | Tell me more about your disease. | 跟我多说说你的病 |
[03:45] | Well, it’s very rare. | 这病极其罕见 |
[03:46] | And with any luck, they’ll name it after me. | 幸运的话 这病还会以我命名呢 |
[03:48] | Fingers crossed. | 祈求好运啊 |
[03:50] | Look, I could tell you all about it | 听着 我既可以死板又无聊地 |
[03:52] | in excruciatingly boring details. | 告诉你这病的细节 |
[03:54] | Or you could let me take you out to dinner | 或者让我带你共进晚餐 |
[03:55] | and I could buy you expensive wine | 我会给你买上好的酒 |
[03:57] | and just get lost in your accent. | 然后沉醉在你的口音里无法自拔 |
[04:00] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[04:01] | This is so sudden I don’t know what to say. | 这太唐突了 我都不知道该说什么 |
[04:03] | Then say yes. | 那就说好 |
[04:04] | Every good thing in the world starts with yes. | 世上一切美事皆始于一个”好”字 |
[04:06] | Except that song “Yes! We have no bananas”. | 除了那首歌 《好 我们没香蕉了》 |
[04:08] | What does that mean exactly? | 到底是什么意思嘛 |
[04:10] | And what was the question asked that led to that answer? | 到底什么样的问题 才会得到这样的回答 |
[04:12] | And why am I prattling on about this | 而我为何要浪费你宝贵的 |
[04:13] | when precious seconds of your life are passing by? | 所剩不多的时间来闲扯啊 |
[04:16] | Sorry, I think there’s something about your dying | 抱歉 我觉得你快死了这事 |
[04:18] | that’s making me very nervous. | 让我觉得很紧张 |
[04:20] | – Is that a yes? – Yes. | -你是答应了吗 -没错 |
[04:27] | Marco, the shoes aren’t here. | 马可 鞋子还没送到 |
[04:29] | They’re supposed to debut in two days. | 再过两天就要上台发布了 |
[04:31] | Due giorni! | 两天[意大利语] |
[04:33] | How do you say “Idiot” In italian? | “傻逼”用意大利语怎么说 |
[04:35] | Hell if I know. | 我要知道就怪了 |
[04:36] | “Elifino”! | 「爱饭糯」 |
[04:40] | What a nightmare. | 真是噩梦一场 |
[04:42] | My shoes are late. | 我的鞋子给耽搁了 |
[04:43] | Melanie and Joy are AWOL. | 梅兰妮和乔依也失踪了 |
[04:45] | I’m supposed to be teaching them the model walk right now. | 她们现在应该跟我学走猫步才对 |
[04:48] | – The model walk? – Yeah, you know. | -猫步吗 -很简单 |
[04:49] | Straight spine, shoulders back, | 挺直腰杆 肩膀舒展 |
[04:51] | walk on the balls of your feet. | 伸出脚掌 轻挪莲步 |
[04:53] | And of course look bored and distant. | 别忘了摆出一副无聊烦闷的样子 |
[04:57] | You look like a zombie. | 你活脱脱就一僵尸 |
[04:58] | Oh, thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[05:03] | When I was a model, | 我以前做模特时 |
[05:03] | the goal was to look happy and attractive. | 追求的是展现愉悦和魅力 |
[05:06] | Yes, and people married for love, | 对对 那时人们结婚是为了爱 |
[05:08] | exercised for fun, and ate food for pleasure. | 运动是为了消遣 进食是为了愉悦 |
[05:12] | Things change, old-timer. | 时代在前进 老前辈 |
[05:15] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思来迟了 |
[05:16] | I was just getting all model ready. | 我刚才在鼓捣个模特样出来 |
[05:23] | What’s that on your face? | 你脸上那是什么玩意儿 |
[05:25] | Is that a wart? | 是块疣吗 |
[05:29] | No, it’s a beauty mark, | 不 这叫美人痣 |
[05:31] | like Marilyn Monroe, Cindy Crawford. | 像玛丽莲·梦露 辛迪·克劳馥那样 |
[05:35] | But beauty marks go above the lip. | 美人痣一般长在嘴唇上面 |
[05:41] | Where’s mine? | 我这颗呢 |
[05:42] | On your chin. | 在下巴那里 |
[05:44] | That’s wicked witch territory. | 巫婆的痣一般都长那儿 |
[05:49] | It must have slid down. | 肯定是没注意滑下去的 |
[05:52] | Oh, no, I used too much glue. It won’t come off! | 天啊 我胶水用多了 撕不下来了 |
[05:56] | It’s not that bad, is it? | 也没那么糟 是吧 |
[05:58] | How long would it take you to grow a beard? | 你现在开始蓄大胡子还来得及吗 |
[06:04] | Sorry I kept you out so late. | 不好意思这么晚才送你回来 |
[06:06] | I hope you had a good time. | 希望你今天玩得挺开心 |
[06:07] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[06:08] | Dinner, shooting range, drinks, | 晚餐 射击场 美酒 |
[06:10] | booze cruise, dancing, after hours club, | 畅饮 跳舞 不打烊的夜店 |
[06:13] | breakfast. | 早餐 |
[06:14] | It’s like we crammed five dates into one evening. | 我们把五次约会的内容挤在一晚上过了 |
[06:19] | Have you always been this energetic? | 你一直都是这么精力充沛吗 |
[06:20] | Oh, no, no. | 不会 不会 |
[06:22] | In a way, this disease has its upside. | 某种程度上 这病也有积极的作用 |
[06:24] | Like now when I wanna do something, I do it. | 我现在想干点什么 就放手去干了 |
[06:26] | If I don’t, I don’t. | 不想做的事 索性就不做 |
[06:28] | For instance, | 比如说吧 |
[06:29] | I have no interest in meeting your mother. | 我对拜见你母亲一点兴趣也没有 |
[06:32] | I will not share my dessert with you. | 我的甜点是不可能分你一半的 |
[06:34] | You get your own damn mousse. | 想吃慕斯你自己点去 |
[06:36] | And I won’t see your one woman show. | 我也不会看你演的独角戏 |
[06:38] | What if it’s naked? | 如果我赤身裸体演呢 |
[06:40] | Still no. | 还是不看 |
[06:41] | I’ll run lines with you. | 跟你对对台词还是可以的 |
[06:45] | The sun’s coming up. | 太阳快要出来了 |
[06:46] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[06:50] | What’s that? | 这又是什么 |
[06:51] | “Stay up all night with a gorgeous woman.” | “找位美女一起熬夜到天亮” |
[06:53] | Let me see that. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[06:56] | “Get lost in Sao Paulo.” | “迷失在圣保罗” |
[06:58] | “Try blowfish.” | “吃河豚鱼”[吹气鱼] |
[06:59] | That’s actually “Try blow and fish.” | 其实写的是「尝试吹”屌”&鱼」 |
[07:01] | Two things. | 两件事 |
[07:05] | “Streak through the Sistine Chapel.” | “在西斯廷教堂里追跑打闹” |
[07:08] | “Kiss a dolphin.” | “亲吻一只海豚” |
[07:09] | The animal or the football player? | 说的是动物还是那些橄榄球运动员 |
[07:11] | Either or. | 哪个都行 |
[07:13] | “Eat a hot dog out of a hamburger bun”? | “用汉堡面包夹热狗吃” |
[07:17] | Well, I put a few easy things on there. | 我把一些容易做到的事写了进去 |
[07:18] | I like to cross things off the list. | 我喜欢事情完成后被划掉的感觉 |
[07:20] | There’s a lot of sexual items on this list. | 这上面关于性的事项还真不少 |
[07:23] | I know, I’m disgusted with myself. | 可不是嘛 我自己都受不了我自己 |
[07:26] | But you see any you like, though? | 不过上面有你喜好的那口吗 |
[07:29] | Well, I’m not doing that. | 这个我可不做 |
[07:30] | Uh, not doing that again. | 这个打死我也不再做了 |
[07:34] | Don’t have a twin sister. | 我可没双胞胎姐妹 |
[07:36] | Oh, “Join mile-high club.” | “加入高空激情俱乐部” |
[07:37] | That’s interesting. | 这个有点意思 |
[07:39] | Great, let’s go. | 好极了 走吧 |
[07:40] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:42] | This is our first date. | 这才是我们的第一次约会 |
[07:43] | You said it yourself, | 是你自己说的 |
[07:44] | we crammed five dates into one night. | 我们是把五次约会并作一晚上过 |
[07:46] | So sexually we’re way behind. | 所以性事已经算是落后了 |
[07:47] | Yeah, nice try. | 行了 想得美 |
[07:49] | All right, look, I don’t wanna pressure you. | 好吧 我不想给你压力 |
[07:51] | It’s just that this has been the best date ever, | 只是这是我记忆中最棒的一次约会了 |
[07:53] | and I don’t want it to end. | 我不想就这么结束 |
[07:56] | If you turn me down, | 如果你拒绝了我 |
[07:57] | I’m gonna have to spend the rest of my short life | 我会耗尽我余下不多的时日 |
[07:59] | trying to find another stunning, | 寻找另一位有着绝色美貌 |
[08:00] | hilarious, awesome woman | 幽默风趣且出类拔萃的女人 |
[08:01] | who’s got a cool british accent | 说话还必须有英国口音 |
[08:04] | in Cleveland. | 在克利夫兰这鸟地方啊 |
[08:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:13] | And step and step and pose. | 走一步 再一步 凹造型 |
[08:17] | Bored look to the audience. | 给观众来个无聊烦闷的表情 |
[08:22] | Jolie the leg. | 学朱莉秀大腿 |
[08:30] | Elka, you look like you’d rather be anywhere else but here right now. | 爱尔卡 你这表情看着像无聊到要马上逃离 |
[08:34] | Great job. | 干得好 |
[08:39] | How ’bout me? How was I? | 那我呢 我怎么样 |
[08:40] | In a word, terrible. | 简而言之 糟糕 |
[08:42] | You need to work on your bored look. | 你那无聊烦闷的表情还要再加强一下 |
[08:43] | Ugh, okay, I’ll try. I’ll try. | 好吧 我再试试 再试试 |
[08:49] | Melanie, honey, | 梅兰妮 亲爱的 |
[08:50] | not to make you feel any worse, | 我不是来落井下石的 |
[08:52] | but that gnarly witch mole is getting hairy. | 只不过你那巫婆痣开始长毛了 |
[08:57] | It’s not hair. | 这不是毛发 |
[08:58] | I tried to scrub it off with steel wool, | 我想用钢丝球把它磨下来 |
[09:00] | and a couple fibers got stuck. | 结果一小撮纤维卡里面了 |
[09:04] | Whatever you did, | 我才不管你做了啥 |
[09:05] | it’s creeping me out. | 出来吓老娘就是你的错 |
[09:12] | Yeah, that’s good, that’s good. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[09:15] | I’m not sure this is gonna be possible. | 我不确定这是否可行啊 |
[09:16] | It’s so tiny! | 这也太小了 |
[09:18] | Okay, that’s not the best thing to say to a man | 好吧 对于一个正在脱裤子的男人来说 |
[09:20] | who just took off his pants. | 你这话杀伤力太大了 |
[09:22] | Maybe if I scootch around this way. | 要不我挪个身位试试看 |
[09:28] | Pretend that’s a waterfall. | 假装那是瀑布好了 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry, somehow I imagined this would be sexier. | 抱歉 我本以为高空爱爱会更激情一点 |
[09:33] | There is no reason we can’t make this sexy. | 我们肯定能激情起来的 |
[09:37] | Oh, hello, mom. | 你好啊 老妈 |
[09:39] | Oh, God, airplane mirrors. | 飞机上的镜子真坑人 |
[09:41] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天呐 天呐 |
[09:43] | Are you afraid of flying? | 你害怕坐飞机吗 |
[09:44] | Terrified. | 怕得要死 |
[09:47] | I usually take pills before I fly, | 以前上飞机之前我都会吃药的 |
[09:48] | but that’s not conducive to having one’s tray table | 但吃了药就无法让我的”飞鸡” |
[09:51] | in the full upright position. | 保持全程”高挺” |
[09:54] | Okay. Oh! Okay! I don’t wanna die! | 天呐 我不想死啊 |
[09:57] | Yes, I see the irony, but I want my full three months. | 我知道很讽刺 但是我还想活满三个月呢 |
[09:59] | Okay. It’s just you and me. | 好了 就想着你和我 |
[10:02] | Forget about everything else. | 别的一切都忘掉 |
[10:08] | You’re incredible. | 你太赞了 |
[10:09] | Okay, now let’s do this. | 好了 开干吧 |
[10:13] | Attention, passengers, we’re encountering turbulence. | 乘客们请注意 飞机遭遇乱流 |
[10:15] | Please return to your seats immediately. | 请即刻回到自己的座位 |
[10:20] | The classy way to do this is for us to leave separately. | 经典招数就是我们分开走 |
[10:23] | I’ll go out first, you come out a few minutes later. | 我先撤 你过个几分钟再出来 |
[10:25] | No one’s the wiser. | 不会有人知道的 |
[10:26] | And for the couple in the bathroom, | 卫生间里面那对 |
[10:28] | you’ve got quite a walk of shame back to 31 “A” and “B”. | 回到31A和31B座位上有好长一段羞耻之路要走哦 |
[10:32] | Those aren’t our seats! | 那不是我们的位子 |
[10:33] | I’m sorry, 34 “A” and “B”. | 说错了 是34A和B |
[10:37] | You go first. | 你先走吧 |
[10:42] | Oh, this is so exciting. | 真心兴奋啊 |
[10:43] | Look it, models everywhere, | 到处都是模特 |
[10:44] | and I’m one of them. | 我也是其中一个哦 |
[10:45] | But don’t tell Victoria how excited I am. | 千万别跟维多利亚说我这么激动 |
[10:47] | I was up all night practicing dead eyes. | 我一晚上都在练习死鱼眼 |
[10:55] | What did you put this disgusting thing on with? | 你用什么把这恶心玩意儿粘上去的 |
[10:58] | And is that a grey hair on it? | 那上面是还有根灰毛吗 |
[10:59] | No, it’s dental floss. | 不是 是牙线啦 |
[11:01] | I tried to floss it off. | 我想用牙线弄掉它 |
[11:03] | I’ll try to cover it up. | 我看能不能遮一遮 |
[11:06] | So you never got to join the mile-high club with George? | 看来你和乔治没能加入高空激情俱乐部吗 |
[11:09] | No. | 没有 |
[11:10] | But we did join the empty Sbarro in the Toledo airport club. | 不过我们加入了披萨店激情俱乐部 |
[11:15] | It was fun actually. | 说起来还挺有意思的 |
[11:16] | But isn’t it kind of depressing, | 但你不会觉得有点压抑吗 |
[11:18] | you know, hanging out with someone that you know is gonna die soon? | 和一个明知快要死的人 交往约会 |
[11:21] | I suppose. | 也会吧 |
[11:22] | But George is so determined to enjoy what little time he has left. | 但是乔治决意尽情享受余下不多的时光 |
[11:26] | He’s an absolute joy to be around. | 跟他在一起很开心 |
[11:28] | There is something to be said for dating a man with an expiration date. | 和一个明知活不长的男人约会还是有好处的 |
[11:32] | He’s kind, forthcoming, direct, | 他温柔又直接 |
[11:35] | and up for everything. | 什么都想尝试 |
[11:37] | But… | 但是 |
[11:38] | He has an expiration date. | 他活不长 |
[11:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:42] | You falling for him? | 你喜欢上他了吗 |
[11:43] | I can’t let myself. | 我要控制住自己 |
[11:45] | Which is not fair to him, | 我知道这对他不公平 |
[11:46] | but I can’t put myself through that kind of heartbreak. | 但我不能眼睁睁看自己将来心碎啊 |
[11:50] | I might have to end things with him before it gets to that point. | 趁还没到那份儿上 我得和他断了 |
[11:53] | Well, that makes what we’re about to do seem really trivial. | 相比之下 我觉得我们待会儿的走秀只是小事一桩 |
[11:56] | Okay, people, remember, | 大家记好了 |
[11:57] | this is the most important thing we’ll ever do in our lives. | 这可是我们仨人生中的头等大事啊 |
[12:01] | Victoria, you’re on in ten minutes. | 维多利亚 十分钟后该你上 |
[12:03] | Your other models will meet you at the top of the runway. | 其它模特会在台道尽头上等你 |
[12:05] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[12:07] | There are other models? | 还有其它模特吗 |
[12:08] | There are? | 有吗 |
[12:10] | That’s what he said. | 他刚才说的啊 |
[12:12] | News to me. | 我第一次听说啊 |
[12:17] | So you’re dying, huh? | 你快死了是吗 |
[12:19] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:20] | – Just like the rest of us. – Exactly. | -是人都要死的 -也没错 |
[12:23] | How’s it going so far? | 现在进行得如何啊 |
[12:25] | – The dying? – Uh-huh. | -快死这个事吗 -是啊 |
[12:27] | Pretty good. | 挺不错的 |
[12:29] | I mean, all things considered. | 我是说 综合来看还不错 |
[12:30] | Just trying to soak up as much as I can out of life. | 能享受多少人生就享受多少吧 |
[12:34] | – Can I see your bucket list? – sure. | -我能看下你的遗愿清单吗 -好啊 |
[12:39] | Oh, a hot dog in a hamburger bun. | 汉堡包里面夹热狗 |
[12:42] | Oh, that’s fantastic. | 这主意不错 |
[12:44] | Promise me you’ll do that one. | 答应我一定完成这个 |
[12:48] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[12:50] | Now, since I can’t put “Growing old” on my bucket list, | 既然我不可能实现慢慢变老这个愿望了 |
[12:55] | what’s the truth about it? | 跟我说说老了是什么感觉呢 |
[12:58] | Well, you don’t pop out of bed as fast. | 首先你起床可没那么快了 |
[13:02] | and you learn not to take anything for granted. | 也不会把一切当做理所当然 |
[13:04] | But you’ve already figured that out. | 想来这点你肯定明白了 |
[13:08] | Does it make you scared? | 会觉得害怕吗 |
[13:09] | Oh, scared is a waste of time. | 害怕纯粹是浪费时间 |
[13:11] | The trick is just to laugh as much as you can. | 秘诀就是笑口常开 |
[13:16] | When you laugh, you’re really alive. | 笑起来会觉得生机勃勃 |
[13:19] | And you forget about everything else. | 别的什么都是浮云 |
[13:27] | Well, you have to wait till something’s funny. | 要等到好笑时才笑啊 |
[13:32] | That was just weird. | 你刚才笑得真诡异 |
[13:40] | Oh, my God, these shoes are gorgeous. | 天呐 这些鞋真漂亮 |
[13:42] | I’m gonna make millions. | 我肯定要赚翻了 |
[13:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:50] | Yeah, yeah, fine. | 没事没事 |
[13:51] | Just a little pinch. I’ll be fine. | 只是有点夹脚 我会没事的 |
[13:56] | What is wrong? | 到底什么情况 |
[13:57] | I’m sorry, Victoria. | 维多利亚 说实话 |
[13:58] | These shoes are beautiful. | 这些鞋是很漂亮 |
[13:59] | They’re just really unstable. | 但是太不稳当了 |
[14:00] | Well, they’re Victoria brand shoes. | 维多利亚牌的鞋子 |
[14:02] | Of course they’re beautiful and unstable. | 当然是漂亮但不稳当啊 |
[14:08] | Oh. Oh, dear God. | 我的妈呀 |
[14:09] | There’s no support. | 完全没有支撑点啊 |
[14:11] | What, you can’t stand in them either? | 你穿这鞋也站不稳吗 |
[14:12] | I’m telling you these shoes | 我说过了 这些鞋子 |
[14:14] | are not meant to be walked in by humans. | 根本不是给人穿的 |
[14:15] | But we’re not humans, we’re models. | 我们可不是人 我们是模特 |
[14:18] | All right, now let me show you how it’s done. | 好了 姐给你们展示什么叫模特风范 |
[14:21] | You just–holy crap! | 只要… 我勒个去 |
[14:22] | That hurts. | 疼死了 |
[14:24] | All right, ladies, you’re up. | 好了 女士们 到你们了 |
[14:25] | The wheelchair models will meet you at the top of the runway. | 轮椅模特在台道尽头与你们会合 |
[14:28] | Wheelchair models? | 轮椅模特 |
[14:29] | Why are my models in wheelchairs? | 为什么我的模特是坐轮椅的 |
[14:31] | Maybe they tried on your shoes. | 大概是穿过你的鞋后脚残了 |
[14:34] | The event is called “Walk and roll.” | 这活动可是叫”摇轮之夜” |
[14:35] | It’s a benefit for women who can’t walk | 是专为那些无法行走 |
[14:37] | but still want to be fashionable. | 却仍渴望时髦的女士们筹办的 |
[14:38] | What? Why is this the first I’m hearing about this? | 什么 为什么我到现在才知道这事 |
[14:41] | It’s not. | 你早知道了 |
[14:42] | We spoke about it on four different occasions. | 这事我们讨论过四次 |
[14:44] | Was she nodding and going, “Yes, yes, yes”? | 她是不是边点头边说”是是是” |
[14:46] | – Yeah. – Yeah, she wasn’t listening. | -没错 -这表示她没在听 |
[14:49] | Okay, you know, we really don’t have time for all this. | 好了 没时间继续磨叽了 |
[14:51] | You’re on in 30 seconds. | 三十秒内给我登台 |
[14:52] | I suggest you get moving. | 劝你们快点 |
[14:54] | We can’t hobble like this | 我们不能在残障人士旁边 |
[14:56] | next to women in wheelchairs. | 摇摇晃晃地走路 |
[14:57] | People will think we’re making fun of them. | 人们会以为我们是成心取笑她们 |
[14:59] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[15:00] | What do you mean, what are we gonna do? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[15:02] | Think about something other than the pain. | 忘记疼痛 想点其它事 |
[15:04] | Melanie, you have a hideous mole on your face. | 梅兰妮 你脸上那颗痣真是蠢爆了 |
[15:08] | Joy, your boyfriend’s dying. | 乔依 你男朋友命不久矣 |
[15:09] | Okay, let’s get out there and sell some shoes. | 好了 冲吧 姐妹们 卖鞋大作战 |
[15:15] | This is the worst thing that’s ever happened to anyone. | 这真是史上第一大悲剧 |
[15:19] | Or is it? | 还是暗藏转机 |
[15:22] | Did someone say something about wheelchair models? | 刚才是不是有人提到了轮椅模特 |
[15:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:26] | You’ve got that look in your eye. | 你的眼神又发直了 |
[15:27] | Victoria, you do know the best thing to do | 维多利亚 你清楚现在最明智的决定 |
[15:29] | is to admit these shoes are a disaster | 就是承认你设计的鞋子糟糕透顶 |
[15:31] | and just call the whole thing off? | 然后赶紧叫停这个活动 |
[15:32] | Yes, yes. Yes, yes, yes. | 是是 是是是 |
[15:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[15:39] | Cleveland Fashion Week is pleased to announce | 克利夫兰时装周 下面为大家带来 |
[15:41] | shoes by Victoria Chase. | 维多利亚·蔡斯设计的名鞋 |
[15:50] | Tonight I’m proud to present | 今晚我十分荣幸地向大家介绍 |
[15:52] | Victoria Chase Shoes. | “维蔡名鞋” |
[15:54] | Victoria Chase Shoes. | 维蔡名鞋 |
[15:57] | The only shoes in the world designed never to be walked in. | 世上唯有这款名鞋 专为无法行走的人士设计 |
[16:01] | Victoria Chase Shoes. | 维蔡名鞋 |
[16:05] | Yes, only I, Victoria Chase, | 是的 只有我 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[16:07] | was brave enough to design shoes exclusively | 敢于设计此系列奢侈名鞋 |
[16:09] | for the differently-abled woman. | 专为残障女士量脚定做 |
[16:14] | High fashion heels for a woman on wheels. | 身于轮椅 心系潮流 |
[16:18] | Oh, if you want to call me a visionary, | 如果你们想称呼我幻想女神 |
[16:19] | that’s your business. | 那请自便 |
[16:20] | My business is being a visionary. | 我只需尽情挥洒奇思妙想 |
[16:24] | Excuse me, I’m sorry. | 对不起 等一下 |
[16:25] | I just, I can’t listen to this anymore. | 我只是 实在听不下去了 |
[16:27] | Models don’t speak, darling. | 模特可不轻易言语 亲爱的 |
[16:29] | Unless they’re saying… | 除非是说 |
[16:30] | Victoria Chase Shoes. | 维蔡名鞋 |
[16:33] | It’s just that we can wear whatever shoes we want. | 穿怎样的鞋子是我们的自由 |
[16:36] | But now you don’t have to. | 但现在你无需为此费心了 |
[16:38] | But that’s insane. | 这不是搞笑吗 |
[16:39] | We don’t need Victoria Chase Shoes. | 我们不需要维蔡名鞋 |
[16:42] | Victoria Chase Shoes. | 维蔡名鞋 |
[16:49] | Oh, you’re really good at this. | 你的按摩技术真是出神入化 |
[16:51] | Yeah, you starting to feel anything? | 好极了 你现在有感觉了吗 |
[16:54] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[16:56] | George, can we talk? | 乔治 我们能谈谈吗 |
[16:59] | Every bad conversation in the world starts with, “Can we talk?” | “我们能谈谈吗”后面永远没好事 |
[17:04] | I don’t know how to put this. | 我实在不知道怎么开口 |
[17:05] | Let me help. | 我来说吧 |
[17:08] | You met this fantastically sexy, handsome, | 你遇见了一位性感撩人 玉树临风 |
[17:10] | funny, sexy guy, | 风趣幽默的大帅哥 |
[17:13] | but the dude is about to croak. | 但他却不久于人世了 |
[17:16] | And if he was any kind of a gentleman, | 如果他还算是个君子的话 |
[17:19] | he would say good-bye now. | 就该现在和你说再见了 |
[17:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:23] | I’m just scared. | 我实在害怕 |
[17:25] | Scared’s a waste of time. | 害怕纯粹是浪费时间 |
[17:28] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[17:31] | Good-bye, Joy. | 再见了 乔依 |
[17:38] | I wish saying, “We’ll always have Sbarro” | 希望”我们共有披萨店的回忆”的浪漫效果 |
[17:40] | was as romantic as saying, “We’ll always have Paris.” | 不逊色于”我们共有巴黎的回忆” |
[17:47] | George, wait. | 乔治 等等 |
[17:48] | Right here. | 没走远呢 |
[17:51] | What might we cross off | 如果再约会一次 |
[17:53] | that list on our second date? | 还能从列表上划掉哪几条 |
[17:55] | Number five. | 第五条 |
[17:56] | I keep telling you, I am not doing number five. | 我说了第五条我是不会做的 |
[18:00] | I wouldn’t respect you if you did. | 如果你真做了 恐怕我也会看轻你 |
[18:02] | How ’bout we just grab a cup of coffee and talk? | 边喝咖啡边聊怎样 |
[18:06] | They say the best coffee is in Brazil. | 据说最顶尖的咖啡在巴西 |
[18:09] | You up for it? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[18:10] | I am. | 是的 |
[18:14] | Bigger bathrooms on jumbo jets. | 波音747上的厕所更宽敞些 |
[18:17] | Ooh, I like the way you think. | 你的思路我很喜欢 |
[18:19] | But first, let’s check out Mr. Jeff’s fashion show. | 但还是先看完杰夫先生的时装秀吧 |
[18:22] | What? | 什么 |
[18:23] | It’s the spring collection. | 这可是春季系列特典 |
[18:25] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁啊 |
[18:26] | Your new boyfriend. Get used to it. | 你的新男友 认命吧 |
[18:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[18:34] | we are pleased to announce our main event. | 下面是本次活动的主要环节 |
[18:36] | The newest collection of tracksuits by Mr. Jeff. | 杰夫先生设计的运动服新款系列 |
[18:44] | Where’s Elka? | 爱尔卡人呢 |
[18:45] | I can’t believe she’s missing this. | 真难以置信 她竟然会错过这个 |
[18:46] | I can’t believe we’re watching this. | 真难以置信 我们竟然没错过这个 |
[18:52] | There’s Elka. | 爱尔卡在那呢 |
[18:55] | – I don’t believe it. – I know, leopard lining! | -我狗眼瞎了 -是啊 竟然是豹纹 |
[18:57] | The man is a genius. | 那人真是个天才 |
[19:00] | The vacant gaze is perfect. | 那迷茫的小眼神太正点了 |
[19:02] | Jolie the leg. | 学朱莉秀大腿 |