时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And action. | 开拍 |
[00:06] | Am I the only one that hears that? | 你们听到这噪音了吗 |
[00:07] | – No. – It’s really loud. | -听到了 -实在太吵了 |
[00:09] | It’s that fan right there. | 是那边的换气扇 |
[00:11] | It’s just another fan. | 它也是我们的疯狂粉丝吧 |
[00:15] | Iit takes a lot of people to put on a TV show. | 一部电视剧的背后总是凝聚着许多人的努力 |
[00:19] | This is not just four ladies getting onstage | 可不止是四大美女粉墨登场 |
[00:21] | and talking and making people laugh. | 说学逗唱博君一笑那么简单 |
[00:23] | And yours was so bad, | 你写的也够烂 |
[00:24] | I’m using them as place mats under our tea. | 我只能用来当茶杯垫 |
[00:27] | Uh, “Yours stunk so bad.” | 应该是 你写得也够臭 |
[00:29] | But I hate the word “stink” and “stunk” snd– | 可我不喜欢说什么破啊臭啊 |
[00:32] | Is there another word you’d prefer? | 那你更喜欢用哪一个词呢 |
[00:35] | This is a sweet family we have going here, | 我们就是和谐甜蜜的一家 |
[00:37] | and we are so grateful to be working at the thing we love. | 能从事自己所爱的工作 我们都很十分感激 |
[00:41] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[00:42] | We’d love to start the show in five minutes. | 再过五分钟就要开拍了 |
[00:45] | The tone comes from the top, | 从头到脚 |
[00:47] | from the writers and the producers. | 从编剧到制片人 |
[00:49] | It’s just such a great environment | 我们就是一个大家庭 |
[00:51] | because it becomes a family. | 所以气氛如此和谐 |
[00:52] | I think we’re ready. | 我觉得我们准备好了 |
[00:53] | – We ready? – Oh, okay. | -好了吗 -没问题 |
[00:54] | There’s just a natural rapport | 我们之间的那份融洽和亲密 |
[00:56] | between us that is so precious, and believe me, | 实在是难能可贵 相信我 |
[00:59] | we’ve all been around the world enough | 我们经历的事多了去了 |
[01:01] | to know how precious it is. | 明白这种亲密千金不换 |
[01:08] | we have a really cool– | 我们有个很酷的 |
[01:09] | We’re doing our own little reality Kardashian thing here, | 我们刚刚上演了燃情版的卡戴珊真人秀 |
[01:11] | it seems. | 貌似如此 |
[01:12] | No. | 才没有 |
[01:14] | But we’re, doing a little behind-the-scenes thing | 我们在拍摄幕后花絮 |
[01:16] | for all of you guys to see eventually on TV Land. | 有朝一日你们会从TV Land台看到 |
[01:19] | It’s, uh, what it takes to put a show on every week, | 是关于燃情每周背后的故事 |
[01:22] | and boy, did they pick a good week to come. | 我的妈呀 他们也可真会挑日子来拍 |
[01:36] | We all set? Here we go. | 都准备好了 开拍 |
[01:38] | 4,780 calories. How far will we have to run? | 4780大卡 得跑多少路才能消耗完啊 |
[01:42] | 550 miles. 885 kilometers. | 550英里 885公里 |
[01:46] | I’m not running anywhere until I give birth to this– | 在把这肚子辣椒生出来之前我 |
[01:51] | I’m not running anywhere until I give birth to this chili bump. | 在把这肚子辣椒生出来之前我哪里也不去 |
[01:58] | 正式开拍前 第4天 | |
[02:03] | And when we come in on Mondays, | 周一我们见面时 |
[02:04] | we all take our positions at the table | 大家各自坐在桌边 |
[02:06] | and it’s filled with the writers, the producers, the network. | 周围都是编剧 制片 电视台工作人员 |
[02:09] | and we take a stab at it. | 然后我们就开始试演 |
[02:10] | “You set me up with a priest?” | 你帮我找了一个神父吗 |
[02:12] | “No, no, he’s giving up the priesthood effective Friday.” | 不 他本周五开始就放弃神职了 |
[02:15] | “Just to date me?” | 就为了和我约会吗 |
[02:16] | “Well, no, the timing is a lucky coincidence. | 不是 只是巧合而已 |
[02:18] | “He no longer believes it’s his calling. | 他不再相信那是他的使命了 |
[02:20] | God’s loss is your gain. He’s really cute.” | 神之所失 彼之所得啊 他人挺可爱的 |
[02:22] | First time you always read it out loud on Monday, | 周一时我们总是大声地念出剧本 |
[02:24] | It’s different. | 这种感觉很不一样 |
[02:25] | I’ll read something, and I’ll think | 我一边念 一边想象 |
[02:27] | I’ll know how someone’s going to say it, | 别人大概会如何接下一句台词 |
[02:28] | And it inevitably is totally different | 而当我听到别人说时 |
[02:31] | when I hear the different people do it. | 效果是完全不一样的 |
[02:32] | We are going to have an excellent time. | 我们将共度一个美好的夜晚 |
[02:35] | Oh, what a night. | 哦 多么迷人的夜晚 |
[02:39] | 正式开拍前 第3天 | |
[02:42] | Tuesdays are when we get down to the nitty-gritty, | 周二是我们深入讨论细节的日子 |
[02:44] | and we actually get it up on its feet | 我们就开始实景排练了 |
[02:46] | and we show the producers and the writers | 向编剧和制片展示 |
[02:49] | how we’ve staged it and how the director has staged it. | 我们如何走位 然后导演再帮我们调整 |
[02:52] | Action. | 开拍 |
[02:53] | And step and step and pose. | 走一步 再一步 凹造型 |
[02:56] | Bored look to the audience. | 给观众来个无聊烦闷的表情 |
[02:57] | And Jolie the leg. | 学朱莉秀大腿 |
[03:02] | We’re more of a rehearsal-process kind of show, | 我们更像是一边排演一边调整的剧 |
[03:05] | where we will actually rehearse without any cameras, | 排演时不用任何摄像机 |
[03:07] | without any sound or without any technical aspects, | 不用任何声效或者技术设备 |
[03:11] | just like we were doing a play, | 就像是在排练舞台剧一样 |
[03:13] | for several days until we get it right. | 排演好几天 直到最佳状态 |
[03:14] | I just emailed him a naked picture. | 我不过是给他发了一张裸照 |
[03:19] | You–um, I took one while you were asleep. | 趁你睡觉时偷拍的 |
[03:22] | I don’t sleep naked. | 我从不裸睡啊 |
[03:24] | I took some liberties. | 我帮你”解放”了一下 |
[03:28] | The first couple of days, we carry a script | 开始几天 我们会带着剧本 |
[03:30] | because the lines keep changing. | 因为台词随时在变化 |
[03:32] | But it’s so much easier when you can put your script down | 不过放下剧本 全身心投入演出 |
[03:34] | and really play it. | 其实要轻松得多 |
[03:36] | If you like Lou | 如果你喜欢卢 |
[03:38] | No, that’s not right, Betty. | 哎呀老白 给点力呀 |
[03:44] | God. | 我去 |
[03:45] | The writers try to improve upon, | 编剧们想要不断改进 |
[03:47] | uh, the storyline or make it funnier or whatever | 不管是在故事主线上还是加强搞笑方面 |
[03:49] | it takes to get it to the greatest place it could possibly be. | 竭尽所能 更上一层楼 |
[03:52] | We are constantly getting feedback | 从念剧本开始到开拍之夜 |
[03:53] | on what’s working and what’s not working | 我们不断地获得反馈 |
[03:55] | from the table read to the tape night. | 哪一句好笑 哪一句不好笑 |
[03:58] | We just got rewrites for the scene we just shot. | 刚才我们拍摄的一场戏被改写了 |
[04:03] | Our writers are the best. | 我们的编剧超级牛逼 |
[04:05] | People have no idea how hard they work | 你们都不知道他们多么呕心沥血 |
[04:08] | and what they come up with, | 想出各种稀奇古怪的点子 |
[04:09] | and they make it funny every single week. | 每周都贡献出好笑的剧本 |
[04:12] | He’s coming back any minute, so I got to go. | 他马上就回来了 我得挂了 |
[04:15] | That’s it! We’re having an intervention. | 我看不下去了 我们开个干预会吧 |
[04:18] | Joy, you have to start drinking again. | 乔依 你不能再戒酒了 |
[04:24] | Like life, | 你就像生活 |
[04:25] | you’re very hard to take without alcohol. | 少了酒精很难应付的 |
[04:29] | I’m been bikini shopping. | 我去买比基尼了 |
[04:30] | – Oh, my God. Are you out of your mind? – Are you insane? | -我的个天 你脑子进水了吧 -你疯了吗 |
[04:35] | So he’s blind and dull? | 这么说 他又瞎又蠢 |
[04:37] | And by the end of it, he’s going to wish he was deaf. | 完事时 他肯定会希望自己是个聋子 |
[04:43] | Up–up high. | 来击个掌 |
[04:50] | Oh, God. We’re losing her. | 老天 她快不行了 |
[04:52] | Medic! | 快叫急救 |
[04:53] | You’re not helping me. | 你们真是帮倒忙啊 |
[04:56] | We all appreciate each others’ senses of humor. | 我们都很喜欢彼此的幽默感 |
[04:58] | And everybody’s kind of a wise guy on the set. | 剧组的各位都聪明绝顶 |
[05:00] | So we like to sort of send each other up. | 所以我们之间互相取乐 |
[05:04] | It’s important especially | 在片场保持 |
[05:05] | in a comedy to keep the atmosphere light and fun and happy. | 轻松欢乐的气氛 这一点对于喜剧尤其重要 |
[05:08] | And it’s just a blessing to come to the set every day | 每次来到片场我都欢天喜地的 |
[05:11] | because you can be having the worst day, | 因为不管你那天多失意 |
[05:13] | and somebody will make you laugh. | 总有人能逗你开心 |
[05:16] | It’s like My Fair Lady. | 简直就是《窈窕淑女》的剧情啊 |
[05:17] | Eliza doolittle me. | 伊莉莎·杜利特尔就是我 |
[05:20] | I’m a good girl, I am. | 我是好妹子 好妹子就是我 |
[05:22] | I’m a good girl, I am. I’m a good girl, I am. | 我是好妹子 好妹子就是我 |
[05:27] | We have so much fun doing the show that | 我们拍摄期间笑点太多了 |
[05:29] | I honestly have a hard time | 以至于我都没法 |
[05:30] | staying up here at my desk and working | 安心坐在桌边工作 |
[05:31] | and not running down to play in their rehearsals. | 老是忍不住跑下楼去搀和他们的排演 |
[05:33] | In fact, I get yelled at by the actors | 实际上 演员们甚至还冲我嚷嚷 |
[05:36] | to get the hell out of there, so they can do some work. | “快从片场滚开 我们好工作” |
[05:37] | That’s how much fun they’re having | 由此可见他们玩得有多开心 |
[05:38] | and how much fun it is to be around all of them. | 而和他们共事也有多开心 |
[05:40] | We’re up a level on the second floor. | 我们就在片场二楼办公 |
[05:42] | We’re lucky that we can look down on them, | 可以随意俯视他们 |
[05:43] | – both emotionally and physically. – Physically. | -心理上和物理上的 -物理上的 |
[05:47] | Sweats, pizza, and wine. | 运动服 披萨饼 还有酒 |
[05:49] | It’s like the cover of giving up magazine. | 搞得像颓废杂志封面似的 |
[05:53] | Maybe Roy could talk to andy and subtly let him know him | 也许罗伊能和安迪谈谈 含蓄地 |
[05:55] | that he should wear pants, so we don’t have to | 提醒他穿上裤子 这样我们就不用 |
[05:56] | see his–his– | 看他的 他的 |
[05:58] | 100-acre wood? | 百亩森林 |
[06:03] | What’s up, yo– | 整啥呢 |
[06:08] | What’s up, y’all? | 整啥呢妞儿们 |
[06:09] | Joy Scroggs in the hizzy. | 乔依·斯克罗格打靶归来 |
[06:14] | Maybe I should move there. | 我干脆搬过去算了 |
[06:16] | Move to the midwest? | 搬到中西部吗 |
[06:18] | Good God, I’d rather die. | 老天 杀了俺也不去 |
[06:21] | Who are you? | 你这是什么口音啊 |
[06:24] | “Good God, I’d rather die.” | 老天 杀了俺也不去 |
[06:28] | You’re Lady Winchester. | 你是温彻斯特夫人吗 |
[06:35] | Maybe they’re just going to snap out of it. | 或许他们自然而然就分了 |
[06:36] | But we can’t count on that. | 但我们可不能指望这个会发生 |
[06:37] | I mean, I’ve had marriages that I didn’t snap out of | 我就有过两段婚姻结束后 |
[06:40] | until two marriages later. | 才”绕”结的姻缘 |
[06:43] | And I’ve had marriages I haven’t been able | 我就有过两段婚姻结束后 |
[06:44] | to snap out of for–till– | 才绕 那个结的 |
[06:48] | I’ve had marriages that I haven’t been able to snap out of | 我就有过两段婚姻结束后 |
[06:51] | until two marriages further down the pike. | 才了结的那个缘 |
[06:56] | I’ve had marriages I couldn’t snap out of | 我就有过两段婚姻结束后 |
[06:58] | until two marriages later. | 才”鸟”结的姻缘 |
[07:02] | – You’re gonna go with that one? – No. | -你准备就用这一句了吗 -不 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:06] | It’s not going to get any better than that. | 一次不如一次啊 |
[07:09] | This is an enormous group of people | 《燃情》每周能够正常拍摄 |
[07:11] | that it takes to pull this together every week. | 背后是有一个庞大的团队在支撑的 |
[07:13] | 正式开拍前 第1天 | |
[07:20] | We have a very happy crew. | 我们是一个欢乐的剧组 |
[07:21] | You know, we all love each other a lot. | 我们彼此相互关爱 |
[07:23] | From everybody from craft service to props, to the cameramen. | 无论是布景师道具师 还是摄影师 |
[07:27] | you walk by a cameraman, | 你从摄影师身边走过 |
[07:28] | and he’ll just pat you on the shoulder, and it’s just– | 他轻轻拍一下你的肩头 就是这样 |
[07:31] | On the shoulder. | 轻拍一下 |
[07:33] | And it’s just a delight. | 就让人心情愉悦 |
[07:35] | They are the best barometer of whether we’re doing our job or not. | 他们是检查我们是否认真工作的最佳测量器 |
[07:38] | When the crew laughs, we know | 大家爆笑出声时 我们就知道 |
[07:40] | that we have something good going on. | 我们演的很不错 |
[07:43] | Every department has a lot of pride in what they do. | 每一个部门在各自岗位上都相当出色 |
[07:45] | They have as much a stake in it as the cast and the writers, | 他们的作用和演员编剧同样重要 |
[07:48] | so there’s really a sense of everybody wanting to do their best work. | 每个人都力求达到最好的效果 |
[07:59] | Oh, please. You can’t just reach into a stranger’s– | 拜托 怎么能伸手进陌生人的 |
[08:01] | Sure you can, like this. | 当然可以了 就像这样 |
[08:13] | The first think you do when you get the new script | 当你拿到新剧本时 第一反应就是 |
[08:15] | is look at the guest list and see who the guest star is. | 瞄一眼客串演员的名单 看看都有谁 |
[08:18] | – Ding-dong. – Who could that be? | -叮咚 -是谁来了呢 |
[08:22] | – Elka! – Anka! | -爱尔卡 -安卡 |
[08:25] | There’ll be a long week there while you get a lot of open arms. | 本周刚刚开始 拥抱机会还多着呢 |
[08:29] | You look terrible. | 你看起来一团糟 |
[08:32] | TV Land is for tv watchers, | TV Land全力为电视观众服务 |
[08:34] | so TV watchers, more than anything, appreciate | 而电视观众最喜欢看到的 |
[08:37] | all these great icons of the last 30 to 40 years of television. | 就是过去三四十年间的电视偶像 |
[08:43] | Hello, Victoria. | 你好呀 维多利亚 |
[08:45] | Oh, Lucci. | 露琪 |
[08:47] | Hey, you two. How many lesbians does it take to make me a sandwich? | 嘿 做个三明治要几个拉拉啊 |
[08:52] | I think we must have a pretty good reputation amongst our guest stars | 我们在众多客串明星心目中的口碑一定很好 |
[08:56] | because we–we don’t seem to have | 因为我们不费吹灰之力就能 |
[08:58] | any trouble getting great, great people. | 请来超级厉害的演员 |
[09:00] | It’s so tiny. | 这也太小了 |
[09:02] | Okay, that’s not the best thing to say to a man | 好吧 对于一个正在脱裤子的男人来说 |
[09:03] | who just took off his pants. | 你这话杀伤力太大了 |
[09:06] | I adore Georgia Engel so much on the Mary Tyler Moore show. | 我喜欢乔治娅·恩格尔在玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀中的表演 |
[09:11] | And she came in, and she was just wonderful. | 她来了以后 演得也照样精彩 |
[09:14] | I have an idea. We could read them our play. | 我有个主意 我们应该把我们的剧本念给他 |
[09:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:18] | Damn! Georgia, I wish you’d get it right! | 我靠 乔治娅 你太不给力了 |
[09:24] | we have had just so many old friends and great people. | 我们请来了好多老朋友 好演员 |
[09:28] | You know, John Mahoney who I was married to on Frasier | 比如我在《欢乐一家亲》中扮演简的婆婆时 |
[09:30] | when I was Jane’s mother-in-law. | 和我结婚的约翰·马奥尼 |
[09:32] | She loves to tell people that. | 她总爱跟人提这事 |
[09:34] | And Jon Lovitz who is one of the funniest human beings | 还有琼·洛维茨简直是我共事过的 |
[09:37] | I’ve ever worked with. | 最会搞笑的人了 |
[09:39] | If I only could dance my way into her heart | 要是我能在她的心中轻舞飞扬 |
[09:41] | and sweep her off her feet. | 打动她的芳心就好了 |
[09:43] | But alas, | 可惜遗憾的是 |
[09:44] | I can neither dance nor sweep. | 我不会舞 也不会打动芳心 |
[09:53] | One of the fun things is the comfort of knowing | 当你知道如果你演砸了也没关系 |
[09:56] | It’s okay to screw up because you just take it again. | 因为可以重拍 就会比较安心 |
[10:00] | Would you mind? | 喂我好吗 |
[10:03] | And out of those moments of screwing up, | 在演砸的时候 |
[10:06] | come these brilliant laughing fits | 那些最纯粹的错误和即兴表演 |
[10:08] | that can only happen out of pure mistakes and pure improv. | 总会引出最强烈的爆笑 |
[10:12] | You’re saying that you won’t clap for me? | 到时候你不会为我鼓掌吗 |
[10:14] | Absolutely not. | 绝不鼓掌 |
[10:15] | I can give a terrific salute. Double-finger guns with a boop-boop-boop– | 我可以敬个帅气的军礼 双枪一指 噗噗噗 |
[10:22] | Unfortunately, the only thing horny about moses is his face. | 不幸的是 摩西唯一勃起的地方 就是它脸上的角 |
[10:37] | It’s got to come down. | 酒杯放低点 |
[10:39] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[10:44] | Where are your boobs? Call security! | 你的胸部去哪里了 快报警 |
[10:49] | They’ll find them. | 警察叔叔来帮你找 |
[10:50] | Everyone, check under the tables. | 各位 都帮着在桌下找找看 |
[11:03] | – Thank you, honey. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你啊 亲爱的 -不用谢 |
[11:07] | So here we are, it’s show day, | 开拍的日子终于来临了 |
[11:08] | and I’m on my way to work in my little cart. | 我开着我的小车 一路奔驰去上班 |
[11:11] | We’re probably about an hour away before I’m supposed to be onstage. | 离我准备登场还有差不多一个小时 |
[11:15] | I love the studio. | 我爱死了这个摄影棚 |
[11:17] | The convenience, the nice people that work there. | 社区方便快捷 工作人员热情善良 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I got it good. | 我在这里混得很开 |
[11:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:25] | Here we are on the CBS Radford lot. | 我们现在是在CBS的拉德福片场 |
[11:29] | Oops, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:31] | I should learn how to slow down. | 我在减速方面还得下下功夫 |
[11:33] | And we are, right in front of Melanie’s dressing room. | 我们到了 这就是梅兰妮的更衣间 |
[11:38] | My second home. | 也是我的第二个家 |
[11:44] | You thought we were all natural beauties, didn’t you? | 你肯定觉得姐几个素颜也是美翻天 对吧 |
[11:47] | No, I think I’ve been here long enough now. | 不 我在这里呆的时间可不短了 |
[11:50] | I know. | 我就知道 |
[11:51] | When we get to show day, | 开拍那天 |
[11:53] | it’s really fun | 总是欢乐多多 |
[11:54] | Because the audience really is the finishing touch. | 因为观众总是那最后的神来一笔 |
[11:58] | I would compare it to sports. | 演戏好比体育比赛 |
[12:00] | You know, you practice all week long, | 辛苦一周排练 |
[12:02] | you know, and then you put your uniform on, | 然后披上你的战袍 |
[12:04] | the crowd’s there, and it’s game night. | 看到观众人山人海 好戏即将开场 |
[12:08] | Yes? | 啥事 |
[12:08] | Wendie, we’re ready for you onstage. | 温蒂 该你上场了 |
[12:09] | – Oh, already? – Yes. | -这么快 -没错 |
[12:11] | That’s nice. | 太好了 |
[12:12] | On audience night, you just can feel the butterflies. | 有观众的时候 你能感到心中小鹿乱撞 |
[12:15] | Oh, my family’s here tonight. | 今晚我的家人们也来了 |
[12:18] | We have Michael Burger up there warming up the audience. | 迈克尔·伯格负责帮我们暖场 |
[12:21] | Anybody here from North Dakota? | 有来自北达科他州的同志吗 |
[12:22] | – North dakota? – Hey! | -北达科他州 -这里 |
[12:23] | Really? Dumbest state I’ve ever been in in my life. | 真的 这是我听说过的最蠢的州了 |
[12:25] | I’m not going to lie to you. | 真心话哦 |
[12:26] | Give me a little something there. | 来击掌相庆吧 |
[12:27] | Maybe it was me. | 可能只是我的关系 |
[12:28] | I’m in North Dakota, I pull into the service station, | 我在北达科他州时 我开进服务站 |
[12:29] | I say, “How do you get to South Dakota?” | 问 南达科他州怎么去啊 |
[12:31] | The guy looks at me and goes, “My brother takes me.” | 里面那人看我一眼说 我哥带我去的 |
[12:36] | They make such a difference, the audience. | 是这些观众令这部剧与众不同 |
[12:38] | They come in, ready to laugh, ready to enjoy. | 他们进场 准备好开怀大笑 尽情享受 |
[12:42] | I get nervous on show night. | 我在拍摄之夜总有些紧张 |
[12:44] | I think–but I think it’s the adrenaline that kicks in. | 我觉得是肾上腺素开始发挥作用了 |
[12:46] | It’s just like being in the theater, | 就像在剧院一样 |
[12:48] | and there’s something about that that we all kind of live for. | 这就是我们生存的意义所在 |
[12:51] | I have to faint at least three times before showtime. | 每次开拍前姐至少晕三回呢 |
[12:55] | Especially now that I’m going to be his wife. | 特别是我现在要成为他的老婆啦 |
[12:58] | – Oh, my God. – I give it two months. | -我的天啊 -我赌你们两个月就得离 |
[12:59] | – He’s got three months to live. – I know. | -他就只能再活三个月了 -我知道 |
[13:02] | All righty. | 接下来 |
[13:04] | Shall you meet this cast here, Hot In Cleveland? Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 有请《燃情克利夫兰》的演员们 |
[13:09] | Okay, showtime. | 上场啰 |
[13:10] | Let’s sprint. | 小跑出去吧 |
[13:12] | Once the audience comes in, | 观众一进场 |
[13:14] | you sort of rely on that a little bit | 你就会十分依赖他们 |
[13:16] | because everything becomes bigger and louder | 因为反应的声音变大变响了 |
[13:18] | and really buoys your performance up. | 也令你的表演为之振奋 |
[13:25] | Thank you, everyone, for being here. | 谢谢各位的到来 |
[13:26] | You’re a really important part of our show | 你们是本剧的重要组成部分 |
[13:28] | because you are our laughter, so what you find funny, | 因为你是我们的背景笑声 只要你们觉得好笑 |
[13:31] | and when you laugh, it gets recorded, | 只要你们笑出声 都会被录下来 |
[13:32] | and then that’s what you hear on TV. | 在电视上播出 |
[13:34] | So thanks for being here. | 所以再次感谢你们能前来 |
[13:35] | And have a great time. Here we go. | 看得开心哦 好了 |
[13:41] | We have a little huddle that just goes on. | 我们通常会抱成一团 |
[13:43] | It’s like one for all and all for one. | 有点”我为人人 人人为我”的意思 |
[13:46] | And then we have a couple of jokes that I can’t tell you. | 然后讲一些不能为外人所道的笑话 |
[13:50] | And then–but that just gets us all together | 就这样 就能在开始拍摄之前 |
[13:53] | before we go out and do the show. | 把我们凝聚在一起 |
[13:56] | When people come and join the audience, | 当人们来现场看我们拍戏时 |
[13:59] | they’re stunned that it doesn’t take a half an hour. | 他们都很震惊拍摄时间不是半小时 |
[14:02] | It’s like, why does it take three or four hours? | 他们都想着”为什么拍一集要花三四个小时啊” |
[14:13] | You’re doing a good thing, Joy. | 你这是在行善积德 乔依 |
[14:15] | I mean, having you for a wife will make dying a lot easier. | 娶了你这么个悍妇为妻 谁还会怕死呢 |
[14:19] | I’m an enigma, | 老身如谜 |
[14:21] | wrapped inside a conundrum, | 层层重裹 |
[14:24] | shrouded in dimples. | 酒窝之下隐晦莫测 |
[14:30] | Joan Rivers, everybody! | 欢迎琼·里弗斯 |
[14:35] | The worst feeling is when nobody’s saying their lines | 最恐怖的就是没人在说台词时 |
[14:37] | and you’re wondering, do I have a line here? | 你会寻思着 是轮到我说台词了吗 |
[14:39] | – Is it me? – Is it my line? | -该我了吗 -该我说话了吗 |
[14:40] | There’s nothing like it. | 没有比这恐怖的事了 |
[14:42] | It’s the heart of show business. | 这就是演艺事业的精髓啊 |
[14:44] | A lot of times people say | 好多人都说 |
[14:45] | one of their favorite things about coming to a taping | 他们来看录制时最喜欢的事 |
[14:47] | is when we screw up | 就是看我们演砸了 |
[14:48] | Because they’re there for the real thing, you know? | 因为他们来就是为了看真实反应的 |
[14:52] | And unfortunately, we screw up quite a bit, | 不幸的是 我们老是出错 |
[14:54] | so we have a lot for them to appreciate. | 所以他们爱死我们了 |
[14:56] | Now we are four intelligent women. | 我们四个聪慧过人的女性 |
[14:59] | I’m sure that we can– | 我相信我们肯定能… |
[15:01] | I’m sure that we can come up with something– | 我相信我们肯定能想出什么 |
[15:05] | We had a little moment. Unexpected moment. | 我们出了点状况 出人意外的状况 |
[15:10] | Is Victoria trying to iron again? | 维多利亚又在熨衣服吗 |
[15:14] | She’s reat– why can’t I speak today? | 她是在吐 我今天说话怎么不利索了 |
[15:18] | Because you’re British. | 英国人说话就没利索过 |
[15:19] | That’s– | 你真毒 |
[15:23] | It’s delightfully well-written, and it’s punchy. | 那本书文笔优美 强壮有力 |
[15:30] | It’s delightfully well-written, and what the hell is it? | 文笔优美 下一句是啥来着 |
[15:32] | It was an honor and a privilege to be her live-in nurse. | 能做她的家庭护士我感到万分的荣幸 |
[15:35] | Murderer! | 你这个杀人犯 |
[15:38] | Shot here. From there we’re going to go from “Murderer.” | 卡 然后我们从”你这个杀人犯”接着拍 |
[15:41] | What? | 啥玩意 |
[15:48] | And I’ll pretend to fly to hollywood, | 到时候假装飞去好莱坞 |
[15:50] | and then he’ll leave and take this unlovable, | 然后他就会走了 带着这 |
[15:52] | annoying monster with him. | 烦死人不偿命的小损货走 |
[15:55] | – X you. – What? | -X你丫的 -你说什么 |
[15:57] | You know what. | 你心里明白 |
[16:05] | I love when we get to be silly, | 我喜欢大家演砸的蠢样子 |
[16:07] | which we do quite a bit on this show. | 在这部剧里常常发生 |
[16:09] | It’s fun. | 特别好玩 |
[16:09] | It’s fun for us, and it’s fun for the audience | 我们喜欢 观众也喜欢 |
[16:11] | to see us absolutely fall to pieces laughing. | 看我们笑得都直不起腰来 |
[16:14] | And action. | 开拍 |
[16:15] | Why do I smell bananas? | 怎么有香蕉的味道 |
[16:18] | Oh, I lit my monkey candle. | 我点了小猴蜡烛 |
[16:20] | But a monkey doesn’t smell like bananas. | 但是猴子不应该是香蕉味儿啊 |
[16:23] | Do you want it to smell like burning monkeys? | 你想闻烧焦的猴子味儿吗 |
[16:29] | But a monkey doesn’t smell like a banana. | 但是猴子不应该是香蕉味儿啊 |
[16:35] | Tell me, do you want it to smell like a burning monkey? | 你想闻烧焦的猴子味儿吗 |
[16:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:43] | – I think–I think we got it. – What? | -我觉得这条可以过了 -什么啊 |
[16:49] | What should I say? | 我该怎么说 |
[16:50] | I mean, what if she asks if I have a girlfriend? | 万一她问我有没有女朋友怎么办 |
[16:51] | Well, tell her you do. | 那就告诉她你有呗 |
[16:53] | Who would I get to pretend to be my girlfriend? | 叫我上哪儿找个冒牌女朋友 |
[17:15] | And cut. | 停 |
[17:17] | What’s nice over time is getting to know everybody that you work with, | 随着时间慢慢流逝 我们对彼此的了解越来越深 |
[17:23] | you start to build a family. | 我们之间仿佛一个大家庭一样 |
[17:25] | Everybody counts on each other to make every week | 每一周 我们都相互支持 |
[17:28] | the greatest week we can possibly make it. | 以求尽力达成最完美的一周 |
[17:31] | We started out saying that | 我们最开始就说 |
[17:32] | we didn’t want to work with anybody that wasn’t having fun, | 我们不想和不享受这个过程的人一起工作 |
[17:34] | And these people came in having a lot of fun. | 这些人都很享受这个过程 玩得非常开心 |
[17:35] | And we just got to be a part of it. | 我们也愿意加入其中 |
[17:41] | And we literally miss each other | 有时某一周停拍 |
[17:43] | when we’re off for a week’s hiatus. | 我们会真的开始想念彼此 |
[17:45] | And none of that is forced. | 一切都是发自真心的 |
[17:48] | We really like it when it’s a scene with just the four of us. | 我们最爱只有我们姐妹四个的场景 |
[17:50] | And we get down to, you know, us and the heart. | 我们就会全心全意陷入角色之中 |
[17:53] | I don’t know how you can hold out till the 12th date. | 真不明白你怎么可以坚持到第12次约会 |
[17:55] | I never could. | 我从来都不行 |
[17:56] | Like you ever had a 12th date. | 说的好像你有过第12次约会一样 |
[18:00] | What are you doing with that dried-up old thing? | 你跟个干瘪的残花败柳混个什么劲 |
[18:03] | It’s my wedding bouquet. | 这是我的新娘捧花 |
[18:05] | I was talking to the bouquet. | 我在跟捧花说话呢 |
[18:10] | But it’s my magic dress. | 那可是我的魔法裙啊 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry sweetie, | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[18:13] | Honey badger don’t give a…! | 蜜獾可不鸟你那一套 |
[18:29] | Somebody that we adore so much is turning 90 on Tuesday. | 我们喜爱敬爱心爱的某人周二就满90岁了 |
[18:38] | I tell everybody that will listen | 我逢人就说 |
[18:41] | that I work on the happiest set I’ve ever worked on | 这是我从艺63年来 |
[18:45] | In 63 years in this business. | 演的最开心的戏 |
[18:49] | But you abuse the privilege. | 你们仗着我开心就乱来啊 |
[18:53] | We’re all family, and we’re all in this together, | 我们情同一家人 我们同心同力 |
[18:54] | and we all have each other’s backs, | 互相支持 |
[18:56] | and we all look out for each other. | 互相依赖 |
[18:57] | I can’t imagine working any other way. | 我不敢想象还有其他的相处方式 |
[19:05] | Everyone I’ve talked to who’s ever come on our show, | 我跟来看拍摄的人聊天 |
[19:07] | they are always like, “Wow, you guys have the real deal.” | 他们都说 你们实在厉害 |
[19:15] | So we’re going to start with Betty’s line, right? | 我们就从白姨的台词开始 好吗 |
[19:17] | – Yes. – Okay. Bitch. | -知道了 -好 贱婆娘 |
[19:18] | To be able to do the thing you love and get paid for it | 能从事喜欢的工作 有钱赚 |
[19:21] | and hang out with people you like every day | 并且和喜欢的人天天混在一起 |
[19:22] | Is just such a gift, and I think | 实属人生一大幸事 我觉得 |
[19:25] | probably the older you get, the more you appreciate it. | 也许年纪越大 你对此就越是珍惜 |