时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot In Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:06] | Oh, bidding on abandoned storage units. | 从高大上的罗迪欧大道到竞拍废弃储物仓 |
[00:10] | we’ve come a long way from Rodeo Drive. | 我们真是一落千丈啊 |
[00:14] | I hope they start soon. | 希望他们快点开始 |
[00:15] | This place smells like worn-out mattresses. | 这鬼地方闻着一股旧床垫味儿 |
[00:18] | Oh, you must feel right at home. | 你一定很有回到家的感觉吧 |
[00:22] | Oh, my God. It is you. | 天呐 真的是你 |
[00:24] | Can I have your autograph? | 能帮我签个名吗 |
[00:25] | I can’t go anywhere. | 人怕出名猪怕壮 |
[00:28] | – Sure. Here you go. – Thank you. | -当然 给 -谢谢 |
[00:31] | Victoria Chase. | 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[00:32] | Oh, I was hoping you’d sign it for Mrs. Ladypants. | 我还指望你会签淑女裤女士呢 |
[00:36] | You know, like the commercial where you go in your pants, | 像那个广告一样 就算尿在裤子里 |
[00:38] | but you’re happy about it? | 你还笑得一脸灿烂 |
[00:41] | Oh, dear god. | 我的亲娘诶 |
[00:43] | Uh, I take it you’ve been in Japan. | 你去过日本是吧 |
[00:44] | No, it’s on tv here. | 没有 美国的电视上就有播 |
[00:46] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -真的 |
[00:47] | My kids love it. They laugh. | 我的孩子们超喜欢 笑得打滚 |
[00:49] | They’re like, “that lady’s wearing diapers!” | 说”那女人穿着纸尿裤呢” |
[00:53] | They are not diapers. | 那不是纸尿裤 |
[00:54] | They are stylish pants for women on the go who can’t stop to go. | 是为无暇去卫生间的忙碌女性设计的时尚裤子 |
[00:59] | I love it when you say that. | 就爱听你说这句 |
[01:03] | This is a disaster. | 太悲剧了 |
[01:04] | Those commercials were never supposed to air in the U. S. | 这些广告不应该在美国播的啊 |
[01:07] | Oh, come on, Victoria. | 得了吧 维多利亚 |
[01:08] | You gotta have a sense of humor about this. | 有点幽默感嘛 |
[01:10] | A dry sense of humor. | 是清爽干燥的幽默感才对 |
[01:13] | All right, folks. It’s auction time. | 好了 各位 拍卖时间到 |
[01:14] | We’re gonna open the doors | 现在我们打开门 |
[01:15] | and give you a few seconds to look around. | 给你们几分钟时间四处看看 |
[01:18] | All right, you can’t go inside. | 不能进去 |
[01:19] | You can’t open any boxes. | 不能打开任何盒子 |
[01:20] | And whosever got the most money today can certainly own it. | 谁出价最高 东西就归谁 |
[01:22] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:23] | We know how it works, haircut. | 我们知道规则 飞机头 |
[01:26] | All right, boys and girls, | 好了 各位 |
[01:27] | we’re gonna start the bidding off low and slow. | 现在开始出价 从低开始慢慢来 |
[01:28] | And how ’bout starting that one off at about 20 bucks on this one? | 就从这一间 20美元开始吧 |
[01:30] | What about 20? Now 25, now 25, what about 25? | 20有吗 25有吗 有吗 |
[01:32] | 25, the young lady in the track suit. | 穿田径服的小姐出25美元 |
[01:33] | Do I hear 30? | 30有吗 |
[01:35] | Oh, wow, look at that painting. | 看看那幅画 |
[01:36] | Kind of looks like a Monet. | 有点像莫奈的作品 |
[01:38] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[01:39] | Hey, if I found a famous painting, | 话说 要是我发现了一副名画 |
[01:41] | then the media would be all over it, right? | 那媒体就会竞相报道 对不 |
[01:43] | And then my whole ladypants thing would be forgotten. | 那淑女裤的事就不会有人关心了 |
[01:45] | But I gotta play it cool. | 不过我得淡定点 |
[01:47] | $3,000! | 3000美元 |
[01:50] | What are you doing? | 你疯了吗 |
[01:52] | Somebody’s got ladypants money. | 看来代言淑女裤没少赚啊 |
[02:06] | No, I’m afraid this isn’t a Monet. | 恐怕这不是莫奈的画 |
[02:08] | Although the artist’s signature looks French, | 不过这画家的签名像是法国人 |
[02:10] | so it could be worth some “moh-nay”. | 也许还值几个铜板 |
[02:13] | Sorry. It’s hot in here. | 抱歉 热晕了就爱乱说话 |
[02:16] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:18] | Oh, that’s a C. B. Radio, good buddy. | 那是个民用电台收音机 |
[02:20] | For some reason, everyone in the ’70s | 不知何故 70年代时 |
[02:22] | wanted to talk to truckers. | 大家都爱和货车司机聊天 |
[02:24] | Oh, now we’re talking. | 总算找到件有用的 |
[02:28] | Look at this ugly-ass thing. | 瞧瞧这丑得掉渣的玩意儿 |
[02:31] | Why on earth would you want a half-knitted sweater? | 你为什么要件没织完的羊毛衫啊 |
[02:33] | Every year, the senior center has a contest | 每一年 老年中心都会举办 |
[02:36] | for the most ugly-ass christmas sweater. | 最丑陋的圣诞毛衣大赛 |
[02:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[02:41] | A Mark Jordan bust developer. | 马克·乔丹健胸器 |
[02:44] | I had one of those. | 我曾经也有这个 |
[02:46] | Oh, god, I wanted boobs so badly in high school. | 我高中那会做梦都想长胸 |
[02:48] | I thought everything would be perfect as soon as I got them. | 我以为只要双峰在手 万事不愁 |
[02:51] | I thought that too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[02:53] | And I was right. | 事实也确实如此 |
[02:56] | Breaker, breaker. | 呼叫 呼叫 |
[02:58] | This is Candy Cane from the Big Dirty. | 我是来自欲望都市的甜心棒棒 |
[03:02] | Come on back. | 请回复 |
[03:03] | Oh, good lord. | 我的神嘞 |
[03:05] | You’re missing the beauty of this. | 你不懂它的妙处 |
[03:07] | Which is? | 什么妙处 |
[03:08] | You’re anonymous. | 这是匿名的 |
[03:09] | You can pretend to be anybody you want to be. | 你想怎么吹捧自己都成 |
[03:12] | So who’s Candy Cane? | 那甜心棒棒是什么样的人呢 |
[03:14] | I’m a saucy little redhead who does tasteful soft-core porn… | 一个拍雅致色情片的红发活泼小姑娘 |
[03:20] | Uh, from a lady’s point of view. | 从女性角度拍摄的那种 |
[03:25] | Well, um, I’ve always wondered | 我一直都在好奇 |
[03:28] | what my life would’ve been like if I’d stayed in college. | 要是当初念完大学 人生会是什么样的 |
[03:30] | I had a certain facility for mathematics- | 我在数学上很有天分 |
[03:32] | Logarithms, statistical analysis, number theory. | 对数 统计 数列这些的 |
[03:36] | You know, like in a beautiful mind. | 就跟《美丽心灵》里面那样 |
[03:37] | Snore. | 没劲 |
[03:40] | These truckers aren’t interested in beautiful minds. | 这些货车司机对美丽心灵没兴趣 |
[03:44] | You need something visual. | 要有视觉感的东西 |
[03:49] | How can you even call yourself a fine art appraiser? | 你好意思说自己是一流的艺术鉴定师 |
[03:52] | Yeah, well, I know art, | 我懂艺术 |
[03:53] | because I played a blocked artist | 我在生活台的原创电影里 |
[03:55] | in the lifetime original movie. | 演过一个怀才不遇的画家 |
[03:57] | The Empty Paintbrush. | 《空画笔》 |
[04:01] | Yes, yes, I am Victoria Chase. | 没错 我是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[04:03] | I- | 我… |
[04:04] | No, I am not going right now. | 不 我才没有边说边尿 |
[04:09] | The appraiser says that the painting is worthless, | 鉴定师说这画一文不值 |
[04:12] | much like my reputation as a serious actress. | 就像我那正经演员的名声一样 |
[04:15] | Now what am I gonna do? | 现在怎么办啊 |
[04:16] | Wait. Look at this. | 等等 看看这个 |
[04:18] | There’s something behind the frame. | 画框后面有东西 |
[04:20] | It’s an old envelope. | 是一个旧信封 |
[04:22] | Maybe we stumbled on a mystery. | 没准我们发现了一个秘密 |
[04:23] | I love mysteries. | 我超爱秘密的 |
[04:24] | Didn’t you just love Nancy Drew? | 神探南茜多讨人喜欢啊 |
[04:26] | I wanted to drive around in a red roadster | “我曾经就想和男友奈德·尼可森 |
[04:28] | with my boyfriend, Ned Nickerson. | 一起坐红色跑车兜风” |
[04:31] | Although he didn’t really seem that into Nancy, did he? | 不过他不是很喜欢南茜是吧 |
[04:33] | Come to think of it, he was probably gay, wasn’t he? | 现在想想 他很可能是同性恋 对吧 |
[04:36] | Now, that’s the mystery she should’ve solved. | 她应该侦破这个秘密才对 |
[04:38] | Will you give me that? | 把信给我好了 |
[04:40] | 威廉·赫恩登是林肯的 律所合伙人兼传记作家 | |
[04:40] | All right, it’s to a William Herndon from a. Lincoln, | 这是一个叫林肯的写给威廉·赫恩登的信 |
[04:44] | 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D. C. | 华盛顿特区宾夕法尼亚大道1600号[白宫地址] |
[04:48] | Oh, my G- | 天呐 |
[04:49] | That’s president Lincoln! | 这信是林肯总统写的 |
[04:51] | Well, it says “a” Lincoln. | 上面只写着是林肯 |
[04:52] | We don’t know if it’s “the” Lincoln. | 又不一定就是林肯总统 |
[04:54] | Honey, who else could it be? | 亲 除了他还能是谁 |
[04:56] | Look, the postmark. It’s 1862. | 快看邮戳 是1862年 |
[04:58] | This is an undiscovered letter from Abraham Lincoln. | 这是一封亚伯拉罕·林肯总统未被公开的信 |
[05:02] | Do you realize what this means, Melanie? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 梅兰妮 |
[05:04] | This will eclipse that humiliating commercial. | 这件事情一旦曝光 那个坑爹的广告就是浮云 |
[05:07] | Oh, Lincoln has released me | 林肯把我从淑女裤的 |
[05:10] | from the shackles of Mrs. Ladypants. | 禁锢里「解放」出来了 |
[05:13] | I am free at last. | 我终于重获「自由」了 |
[05:17] | We must, we must, | 加油 加油 |
[05:19] | we must increase our bust. | 加油扩胸丰乳 |
[05:21] | The bigger, the better, the tighter the sweater. | 双峰大大益善 毛衣紧贴胸前 |
[05:23] | The boys depend on us. | 男人靠此养眼 |
[05:29] | Hey, anybody out there? | 嘿 有人吗 |
[05:34] | Um, breakity-break? | 那啥 呼叫 |
[05:38] | Come on back. This is Kerouac cowboy. | 收到 我是凯鲁亚克牛仔 |
[05:41] | Hello, Kerouac cowboy. | 你好 凯鲁亚克牛仔 |
[05:44] | 杰克·凯鲁亚克 美国著名小说家 作家 | |
[05:44] | Kerouac like the writer? | 凯鲁亚克是指那位作家吗 |
[05:45] | I’m a fan. And who’s this? | 我是他的书迷 你是哪位 |
[05:48] | This is… | 我是… |
[05:50] | English rose. | 英伦小玫瑰 |
[05:52] | Ah, like the Yeats poem, | 正如叶芝诗中写的 |
[05:54] | “Red rose, proud rose, | “红玫瑰 骄傲的玫瑰 |
[05:55] | sad rose of all my days. “ | 我一生的悲哀的玫瑰” |
[05:57] | Oh, I love Yeats. | 我很喜欢叶芝啊 |
[05:59] | But I’m not a red rose. | 但我不是红玫瑰 |
[06:00] | I’m a brunette. | 我头发是深褐色的 |
[06:02] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:03] | And just to prolong the metaphor, | 借用刚才的比喻 |
[06:05] | I’m long-stemmed. | 我”茎”长叶茂 |
[06:09] | Meaning tall. | 我是指个头高 |
[06:11] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:13] | And I also… | 而且我还… |
[06:17] | Have really large breasts. | 我的胸部波涛汹涌 |
[06:21] | Crazy large. | 满到要溢出来了 |
[06:25] | Hello? Kerouac cowboy? | 喂 凯鲁亚克牛仔 |
[06:27] | Uh, I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[06:30] | I’m sorry, I’m just letting you know | 不好意思 我说得这么直接 |
[06:32] | because some guys don’t like large breasts, | 因为有的男人不喜欢大波妹 |
[06:35] | which is too bad, because I have ’em. | 那是他们的损失 因为姐就有胸器 |
[06:37] | Big time. | 威力无穷 |
[06:39] | Well, you’re in luck. | 算你走运 |
[06:40] | I know a guy who loves ’em. | 我认识个人就对胸器情有独钟 |
[06:42] | Hang on, he’s right here. | 稍等 他就在旁边 |
[06:44] | Hellooo. | 你好啊 |
[06:49] | Oh, can’t we take a peek inside? | 我们能打开看看吗 |
[06:51] | No. | 不行 |
[06:52] | We have to wait for the Lincoln expert from the university to get here. | 等从大学请来的林肯研究专家到了才能看 |
[06:53] | He’ll know what to do. | 他知道该怎么处理 |
[07:01] | Well, we don’t need a Lincoln expert | 用不着请教林肯研究专家 |
[07:03] | to see that we’ve entered the reconstruction era. | 也知道我们已经迈入了”重建”时期 |
[07:07] | Oh, it’s just a water bra. | 这不过是件水胸罩 |
[07:09] | I picked a few up at the mall. | 我去商店买了几件 |
[07:10] | I said they were for a friend, | 我跟店员说是帮朋友买的 |
[07:11] | but I wore one out of the store, | 不过我穿着没脱就出了商店 |
[07:13] | so I think they knew I was lying. | 估计他们也知道我在撒谎 |
[07:16] | Is this related to your C. B. Buddy? | 你这是为了那个对讲炮友吗 |
[07:17] | Well, yes. | 是啊 |
[07:18] | The whole thing got me thinking about | 通过这件事我就在想 |
[07:20] | how it would feel if I really looked like | 如果我真的长得像自己描述的那样 |
[07:22] | the person I was depicting. | 会是种什么感觉 |
[07:23] | So far these “D”s get an “A”. | 到目前为止 这对D罩杯胸器弹无虚发 |
[07:28] | They got me out of a ticket today. | 我今天还靠大波逃了一张罚单 |
[07:29] | Yeah, but don’t you usually get out of tickets? | 你不是经常能逃掉罚单吗 |
[07:31] | Yes, but this was for speeding and a broken tail light. | 是啊 但这次我不仅超速 尾灯还碎了 |
[07:34] | Nothing like headlights to get out of a broken tail light. | 有胸前”大灯”在身 尾灯碎掉又何妨 |
[07:40] | Ah, boobs are making me wittier, too. | 胸部一变大 谈吐也变风趣了 |
[07:43] | No, boobs only make you wittier to men. | 不 只有男人才觉得你变风趣了 |
[07:45] | They sure do. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:47] | The guys at the auto shop | 汽车用品店的男店员 |
[07:48] | said I was as funny as Scarlett Johansson. | 说我和斯嘉丽·约翰逊一样风趣 |
[07:51] | I don’t think of Scarlett Johansson as funny. | 我可没觉得斯嘉丽·约翰逊有多风趣 |
[07:53] | – No. – She’s not. | -是啊 -她确实不够幽默 |
[07:54] | But she’s hot, and they compared me to her, | 但她是个正妹 他们把我和她相提并论 |
[07:56] | so I’m happy. | 我受宠若惊啊 |
[07:58] | Oh, good. There’s our Lincoln expert. | 太好了 我们的林肯研究专家来了 |
[08:04] | Artie, what are you doing here? | 阿蒂 你怎么来了 |
[08:06] | Arthur Firestone, adjunct professor, | 亚瑟·费尔斯通 兼职教授 |
[08:07] | 19th century history, Case Western University, | 在凯斯西储大学教十九世纪历史 |
[08:10] | at your service. | 乐意为您效劳 |
[08:12] | Oh, no. You’re the Lincoln expert? | 不是吧 你就是那个林肯研究专家啊 |
[08:14] | I was once a promising graduate student, | 我曾经是个前途似锦的研究生 |
[08:16] | until my break with reality, which we’re all aware of. | 直到我与现实脱节 这事你们都很熟悉了 |
[08:19] | But now, thanks to powerful medicines, | 不过多亏了强效药的拯救 |
[08:21] | I am back in academia, | 我如今又重返学术界 |
[08:23] | with all the cafeteria privileges that implies. | 还得到了在学校食堂的各种优惠待遇 |
[08:28] | Joy. | 乔依 |
[08:29] | There’s something different about you. | 你看上去和以前不一样了 |
[08:32] | Have you gotten funnier? | 你变得更风趣了 |
[08:35] | Yes. Thanks for noticing. | 是啊 谢谢你注意到了 |
[08:38] | Can we get to my letter, please? | 能开始看我这封信了吗 |
[08:40] | As you wish. | 好吧 满足你 |
[08:42] | Ah, dear Abraham, we meet again. | 亚伯拉罕亲 我们又见面了 |
[08:48] | I-I’m too nervous to do this. | 我激动得不知如何是好啊 |
[08:49] | Oh, give me that. | 还是把信给我吧 |
[08:53] | Uh, Washington, D. C., April 16, 1862. | 华盛顿特区 1862年4月16日 |
[08:57] | “My dear William, | “亲爱的威廉 |
[08:59] | how are things back home?” | 近日家中可好” |
[09:00] | Uh, blah blah blah north, | 北方怎样怎样 |
[09:02] | blah blah blah south. | 南方怎样怎样 |
[09:05] | Oh, here’s something. | 这一段还挺有料 |
[09:06] | “I have a vexing dilemma of a personal nature. | “我正面临个人情感的两难境地 |
[09:09] | “There is a young woman working here, | 我身边有位年轻的女性同事 |
[09:12] | “taking a year off from the Illinois School for the Female, | 她从伊利诺伊女子学校休学一年 |
[09:15] | “with whom I have, | 我与她之间 |
[09:16] | “to put it in the most direct terms possible, | 用言简意赅的话来说就是 |
[09:18] | had relations with. “ | 有了一段情” |
[09:20] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[09:21] | Lincoln had an affair with an intern! | 林肯跟一个实习生有过风流史 |
[09:23] | – Not possible. – Really? | -这不可能 -真的吗 |
[09:25] | I don’t know a lot about American history, | 虽说我对美国历史知之不多 |
[09:26] | but can you even get elected if you’re not a horny bastard? | 但你要是不会用下半身思考 貌似不可能当选总统吧 |
[09:32] | This is huge. | 这可是个惊天猛料 |
[09:33] | This could be in every history books from this day forward. | 这事很可能从今天起就要载入史册了 |
[09:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:37] | And I’ll be the media darling who released it. | 而我就是撩开历史神秘面纱的媒体宠儿 |
[09:39] | Good-bye, Mrs. Ladypants. | 靠边站吧 淑女裤 |
[09:45] | We are the knights who say, “Ni!” | 我们是说”呢”的骑士 |
[09:49] | You must bring us a shrubbery. | 你可一定要给我们整一个灌木林 |
[09:53] | Wow, a sexy girl who can quote Monty Python. | 一个可以引用”巨蟒剧团”的火辣美女 |
[09:56] | You should ride with me sometime, English Rose. | 有时间跟我一起出车吧 英伦小玫瑰 |
[09:58] | Oh, I’d love that. | 我求之不得呢 |
[10:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:06] | Oh, I-I’m just touching my breasts. | 我正抚摸着我的胸部呢 |
[10:09] | Wow, they’re so soft. | 它们可真软 |
[10:11] | I can’t stop playing with them. | 真是让我欲罢不能 |
[10:17] | Hello? Hello? | 人呢 人呢 |
[10:19] | Kerouac Cowboy? Come on back! | 凯鲁亚克牛仔 回答我 |
[10:25] | Breaker, breaker, looking for the Kerouac Cowboy. | 呼叫 呼叫 寻找凯鲁亚克牛仔 |
[10:27] | Come on back. | 回答我 |
[10:29] | He’s not answering. | 他一直没回应 |
[10:31] | How does this car info thing work? | 这车载信息系统怎么用 |
[10:33] | Stop poking my new car. | 别对我的新车乱戳戳 |
[10:36] | What are you trying to find out? | 你到底想查什么信息 |
[10:37] | How much farther it is to the truck stop | 我想知道离他出事时 |
[10:39] | he was passing when he crashed. | 经过的卡车站还有多远 |
[10:41] | Entune, find the Buckeye Trucker Cafe. | 车载系统 定位七叶树卡车司机咖啡馆 |
[10:46] | It says our destination is in 0.8 miles. | 上面说目的地在前方约0.8英里处 |
[10:49] | Wow, that’s amazing. | 好神奇啊 |
[10:52] | Entune, is the Kerouac Cowboy my destiny? | 车载系统 凯鲁亚克牛仔是我的归宿吗 |
[10:56] | It’s not a magic 8 ball. | 这又不是占卜球 |
[10:58] | It just finds things you need. | 它只会帮你找你需要的 |
[11:00] | “the nearest psychiatric facility is in 20 miles. “ | 最近的精神科中心在前方约20英里处 |
[11:04] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[11:07] | We just passed the Cafe. | 我们刚驶过那咖啡馆 |
[11:09] | And there’s the truck. | 卡车停在那呢 |
[11:12] | Doesn’t look too bad. | 看起来也不是很糟 |
[11:15] | Oh, I guess I’m actually going to meet him. | 是时候要和他正式见面了 |
[11:17] | I’m nervous. How do I look? | 我好紧张 我看起来如何 |
[11:19] | Like an idiot. | 像个白痴 |
[11:21] | Take that bra off. You don’t need it. | 把那水胸罩摘了吧 你用不着靠它撑场 |
[11:24] | But I want to appear as advertised. | 可我不想和自我标榜的形象差太多 |
[11:26] | Don’t sell yourself short. | 不要妄自菲薄 |
[11:28] | You’re gorgeous just the way you are. | 真实的你就足够闪亮了 |
[11:34] | Thanks, Elka. | 谢谢你 爱尔卡 |
[11:36] | I know you pretend not to like me, | 你对我总是表面上刀子嘴 |
[11:37] | but deep down, you really do. | 深处那豆腐心其实爱着我呢 |
[11:43] | Oh, my god, Elka! What did you do to me? | 天呐 爱尔卡 你这是想干什么 |
[11:45] | I didn’t ask you to hug me, | 我又没叫你抱我 |
[11:47] | you bony nitwit. | 你个竹竿傻妞 |
[11:49] | Here. | 好了 |
[11:55] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[11:57] | Maybe he won’t notice. | 或许他发现不了 |
[12:02] | Excuse me! Kerouac Cowboy? | 打扰 你是凯鲁亚克牛仔吗 |
[12:05] | English Rose? Is that you? | 英伦小玫瑰 是你吗 |
[12:07] | Yes. I was worried. Are you all right? | 是啊 我很担心 你还好吗 |
[12:10] | Oh, just some damage to the truck. | 就是卡车有点受损 |
[12:12] | My C. B. Went out. Sorry about that. | 我的民用电台坏了 实在抱歉 |
[12:19] | You look just like I pictured. | 你长得跟我想象中的一模一样 |
[12:21] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[12:26] | Wow. You really do. | 哇 还真的是 |
[12:29] | You sound surprised. | 你好像很意外啊 |
[12:30] | Well, I’ve been told a lot of people exaggerate on the C. B. | 别人都说民用电台里的人总会夸大其辞 |
[12:34] | Which is so okay to do | 我觉得那也没什么 |
[12:36] | and actually expected and applauded. | 这种行为值得期待和鼓励 |
[12:40] | You’re funny. | 你真风趣 |
[12:41] | Like Scarlett Johansson. | 就像斯嘉丽·约翰逊 |
[12:44] | I get that a lot. | 大家都这么说 |
[12:46] | You’ve, uh, got a thread. May I? | 你这 有根毛线 我帮你拿掉 |
[12:50] | What the hell? | 搞毛啊 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:53] | I was just trying to live up to my description. | 我只是不想让我的形象幻灭 |
[12:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:56] | I crashed my truck for breasts made of yarn. | 我就为了个绒线填充的义乳把车给撞了 |
[12:59] | Well, only one is made of yarn. | 就一个是绒线做的 |
[13:01] | The other’s made of water. | 另一个是水充的 |
[13:05] | I’m not as funny now, am I? | 没那么风趣了 是不 |
[13:09] | I feel as fresh as Mount Fuji. | 我犹如富士山般清新 |
[13:11] | For relaxing times, make it ladypant time. | 轻松每一天 淑女裤相随 |
[13:15] | Ozawa industrial brothers, | 小泽兄弟实业 |
[13:17] | you are the friend in my pants. | 淑女裤间的良伴 |
[13:19] | I’m going right now. | 此刻我便在尿尿 |
[13:22] | This is why I have to release the letter. | 所以我才要公布这封信 |
[13:24] | I can’t let this be what people remember me for. | 我可不能让观众们对我的印象仅限于此 |
[13:27] | Granted, it’s embarrassing. But don’t you see? | 这的确有点丢人 不过你发现没 |
[13:29] | You’re doing to Lincoln | 淑女裤对你的影响 |
[13:30] | what ladypants is doing to you. | 和你即将给林肯带来的影响是一样 |
[13:34] | You’re ladypants-ing Lincoln. | 你这是给林肯穿淑女裤啊 |
[13:38] | Yeah, but he won’t mind. He’s dead. | 也是 不过他不会介意 他已经死了 |
[13:41] | And as Lincoln himself said, | 就像林肯本人说的那样 |
[13:43] | “Life is for the living. “ | “生活是活人的生活” |
[13:45] | I don’t think Lincoln said that. | 林肯好像没这么说过吧 |
[13:46] | Oh, everyone said that at some point. | 任何人在某个阶段都有这感悟吧 |
[13:48] | I’m sure he did too. | 我想他也不例外 |
[13:50] | But your life isn’t over. | 你的生命可还没走到尽头呢 |
[13:51] | You still have time to do great things | 你有大把的时间去创造你的价值 |
[13:53] | that will overshadow that commercial. | 好让那则广告从观众的记忆中褪去 |
[13:55] | Do not sell yourself short. | 不要妄自菲薄 |
[13:57] | It’s just a commercial. It doesn’t define you. | 它就是一则广告 并不会定义你这个人 |
[13:59] | Oh, yeah? Well, tell that to Mr. Whipple | 是这样吗 找那个叫”阿炮”的老爷子 |
[14:01] | and the “Where’s the beef?” lady | 还有”牛肉在哪里”大妈 |
[14:02] | and the tidy bowl man. | 还有那”清爽马桶男”去说吧 |
[14:04] | You know the actor in that boat | 知不知道船上那个演员可是 |
[14:06] | graduated from Juilliard. | 从纽约茱莉亚艺术学院毕业的 |
[14:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:09] | Oh, how should I know? | 你问我 我问谁去 |
[14:12] | I’m sorry I lied. | 很抱歉我撒了谎 |
[14:13] | I know it’s silly, but ever since high school, | 我知道这很愚蠢 不过自打我高中起 |
[14:16] | I thought that bigger boobs were the thing | 我就认定大胸才是 |
[14:18] | that would make my life perfect. | 让人生更加完美的必要因素 |
[14:19] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 好吧 这可未必 |
[14:21] | Girls I knew in high school with boobs that big | 我高中时认识的大胸女孩 |
[14:22] | just ended up getting knocked up. | 最后结局都是肚子给搞大了 |
[14:25] | I did get knocked up in high school. | 我高中时肚子就给搞大了 |
[14:28] | See? Didn’t need the boobs. | 瞧吧 完全不需要大胸 |
[14:31] | Still don’t. | 现在也不需要 |
[14:32] | I would’ve run off the road for those legs. | 为你这双美腿我车撞得也值了 |
[14:34] | Those are real, right? | 这双腿是真货吧 是吗 |
[14:35] | One of them. | 一条是真的 |
[14:37] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[14:41] | Oh, it’s so crazy. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[14:42] | I wore this thing all day | 我把这玩意儿戴了一整天 |
[14:44] | and strutted around with so much confidence. | 大摇大摆四处晃荡 信心满满 |
[14:47] | I walked into an auto shop like I owned the place | 走进一家汽车修理店 那气势就像是老板娘一样 |
[14:50] | and talked to you on the C. B. | 跟你在民用电台里说话 那语气 |
[14:52] | like I’d had three vodkas, | 就像是三杯伏特加下了肚 |
[14:53] | when I’d only had two. | 实际上只喝了两杯而已 |
[14:56] | You know, it was that confidence | 你的这份自信 |
[14:57] | that kept me talking to you for three hours. | 让我跟你聊了3小时 |
[15:00] | So I guess what you’re saying is, | 我想你的意思是 |
[15:03] | the boobs gave me confidence, | 大胸带给我自信 |
[15:05] | but the boobs were inside me all along. | 但我的心中其实一直都有大胸存在 |
[15:09] | You are full of interesting imagery. | 你的想象力也太奇特了 |
[15:12] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在要做什么 |
[15:14] | Well, how about dinner sometime? | 找时间一起吃晚餐如何 |
[15:17] | Sure. When? | 好啊 什么时候 |
[15:19] | Next October. | 十月 |
[15:21] | In October? | 要到十月吗 |
[15:22] | Well, that’s the next time | 我要等到十月才会 |
[15:23] | I’m gonna be rolling through Cleveland. | 再次驾车经过克利夫兰了 |
[15:25] | But we do have a few hours of moonlight left tonight. | 不过今晚我们还可以共享几小时的月光 |
[15:29] | I’ll drink to that. | 我想为此干一杯 |
[15:35] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[15:36] | I left a 90-year-old woman in the car. | 我把一个90岁的老太太留在车里了 |
[15:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:40] | Should you be sitting here drinking beer with me? | 那你还敢跟我在这里喝啤酒 |
[15:41] | I cracked a window. | 我把窗户开了条缝透气的 |
[15:47] | So you couldn’t talk Victoria out of it? | 你没能劝服维多利亚吗 |
[15:48] | No. But you know what? | 没 不过呢 |
[15:50] | Maybe there’s another way to look at it. | 也许这事也可以从另一个角度来看 |
[15:51] | Maybe history just needs to be the truth, | 或许历史需要还原真相 |
[15:53] | warts and all. | 无论是好是坏 |
[15:54] | But we need our heroes. | 可我们也需要英雄的存在 |
[15:56] | When people in Washington don’t live up to our expectations, | 如今入主白宫的那些货都让人大失所望 |
[15:59] | we have Lincoln to look up to. | 我们至少还有林肯可以仰望 |
[16:01] | All that would be gone. | 现在一切都不可能了 |
[16:04] | Well said, Artie. | 说得不错 阿蒂 |
[16:06] | You know, your love of Lincoln is inspiring. | 你对林肯的热爱相当激励人心 |
[16:08] | I’d like to come sit in on some of your lectures. | 我希望能去旁听一下你的课 |
[16:10] | Sometimes I like to go to the Lincoln Memorial | 有时我会溜进林肯纪念堂 |
[16:12] | and climb up on his lap and pretend I’m a baby. | 爬到他那雕像的腿上 假装自己是婴儿 |
[16:19] | Or I could just read a book. | 我还是读你写的书算了 |
[16:22] | Excuse me, I’m Lauren Barry from 60 minutes. | 你好 我是《时事60分钟》的劳伦·贝利 |
[16:25] | Oh, hi, I’m Melanie Moretti. This is professor Firestone. | 我是梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 这是费尔斯通教授 |
[16:27] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:28] | Sorry I’m late. I’m Victoria Chase. | 抱歉我来晚了 我是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[16:30] | Oh, that Victoria Chase. | 那位维多利亚·蔡斯啊 |
[16:32] | I didn’t put two and two together. | 我听到名字时还没想起来 |
[16:34] | You’re Mrs. Ladypants. | 你是淑女裤女士 |
[16:37] | My three-year-old runs around saying, | 我那三岁的宝贝老是边跑边喊 |
[16:38] | “I love freshness of crotch. “ | “我喜欢清爽的裆部” |
[16:41] | Sounds like a delightful child. | 你的小屁孩真惹人爱 |
[16:44] | I’m sorry. Did I say something wrong? | 抱歉 我说错了什么吗 |
[16:45] | Oh, it’s just that I have been an actress for 35 years, | 没 只是我干演员这行都35年了 |
[16:48] | and it’s frustrating that all the good work I’ve done | 我所有的声望名誉一夕之间 |
[16:50] | has been obliterated by this one embarrassing thing. | 被这个丢脸的广告毁于一旦 真气人 |
[16:53] | You see, I didn’t know they were going to air it in the United States. | 我当时并不知道它会在美国本土播放啊 |
[16:57] | Well, that’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[16:58] | Unfortunately, once it’s out there, it’s out there. | 不幸的是 一旦面世 就无法挽回了 |
[17:02] | That’s true, isn’t it? | 你说得倒也对 |
[17:04] | And speaking of getting things out there, | 说到将东西揭露面世 |
[17:07] | I’m dying see the letter, the Lincoln myth shattered. | 我等不及要看那封信了 林肯的惊天秘密 |
[17:10] | This is explosive stuff. | 这可是爆炸新闻啊 |
[17:13] | Look. I- I’m sorry to have to tell you this, | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[17:15] | but I’m afraid I have terrible news. | 可我有坏消息要说 |
[17:17] | Uh, the letter is gone. | 那封信没了 |
[17:19] | What? | 什么 |
[17:20] | I’m a little confused here. | 我有点糊涂了 |
[17:21] | What’s going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[17:22] | Well, the letter got in with a load of whites that I was doing, | 那封信混在我洗的一堆白衣服里了 |
[17:25] | and now it’s nothing more than | 现在它只是 |
[17:27] | a little laundry ball of 150-year-old paper. | 一团150岁高龄的小纸球了 |
[17:30] | Seriously? | 你说真的吗 |
[17:32] | We can’t go through with the story with no evidence. | 没有证据 我们就不能报道这个新闻 |
[17:35] | Oh, I understand. | 我理解你 |
[17:36] | I am a newswoman as well. | 我自己也是新闻主播 |
[17:38] | You’re a newswoman, | 你是新闻主播 |
[17:38] | and they let you do those diaper commercials? | 那他们还让你拍纸尿裤广告 |
[17:41] | Well, Leslie Stahl does those metamucil commercials. | 名记者莱斯利·斯塔尔还拍过泻药广告呢 |
[17:44] | – Really? – Well, how should I know? | -真的吗 -你问我 我问谁去 |
[17:45] | Why don’t you ask your three-year-old? | 干嘛不去问你那三岁的小屁孩 |
[17:47] | Good-bye, Lauren. | 慢走不送 劳伦 |
[17:51] | Here, Artie. Do with it as you will. | 拿着 阿蒂 随你处置吧 |
[17:55] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[17:56] | I got suspicious when you said you did laundry. | 你说你洗了衣服 我就开始怀疑了 |
[17:59] | Right? | 厉害吧 |
[17:59] | I mean, I totally improv-ed that whole thing about the whites. | 我还专门说是洗白衣服 增加可信度 |
[18:03] | I mean, you were right, Melanie. | 你说得对 梅兰妮 |
[18:05] | I was ladypants-ing Lincoln. | 我这是在给林肯穿淑女裤呢 |
[18:07] | And unlike him, I do have time to change my story. | 和他不同 我还有机会改变我给世人的印象 |
[18:11] | Besides, hasn’t he suffered enough at the hands of actors? | 再说 他被演员害得还不够惨吗 |
[18:14] | 林肯被戏剧演员 约翰·威尔克斯·布斯所刺杀 | |
[18:16] | Neither of us finds that funny, Melanie. | 一点都不好笑 梅兰妮 |
[18:18] | Sorry. It’s hot in here. | 抱歉 热晕头就爱乱说话 |
[18:20] | Oh, now I get it. | 现在我听懂了 |
[18:21] | You’re as funny as Scarlett Johansson. | 你跟斯嘉丽·约翰逊一样风趣 |
[18:28] | I have a major announcement. | 我有重要事情要宣布 |
[18:30] | I just received a text from my agent, | 我刚收到经纪人的短信 |
[18:32] | and lifetime is eager to hear my pitch | 生活台非常希望由我 |
[18:34] | for the lifetime original movie, Abe And The Babe… | 出演他们的原创电影《亚伯和可人儿》 |
[18:39] | A fictional account of America’s first intern scandal. | 是关于美国第一桩实习生丑闻的虚构电影 |
[18:42] | And I’m attached as the seductive 19-year-old intern. | 我将出演那位19岁的诱人实习妹 |
[18:47] | Well, people aged differently then. | 那时候的人老得比较快 |
[18:50] | – That’s great. – Congratulations. | -太好了 -恭喜你 |
[18:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:52] | And see? I was right. | 看 我说得对吧 |
[18:54] | Your story does have more chapters. | 你的人生篇章还长着呢 |
[18:56] | And you were right as well, old one. | 你说得也没错 老太太 |
[18:58] | After dinner, I’m returning the water bras I bought. | 吃完饭我就去把水胸罩给退了 |
[19:02] | Oh, Joy, are you speeding again? | 乔依 你又超速了吗 |
[19:04] | No, I’m not doing anything. | 没 我什么也没干啊 |
[19:06] | Actually, they’re after me. | 其实他们是冲着我来的 |
[19:09] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么啊 |
[19:10] | Well, I’m still kind of test-driving this Prius. | 这辆丰田普锐斯只是让我试驾而已 |
[19:16] | You’ve had it for a week. That’s not a test-drive. | 你都开一周了 这可不止是试驾了 |
[19:19] | I’m gonna buy it. | 我本来也要买的 |
[19:20] | I’m driving a stolen car? | 所以我开的是辆偷来的车 |
[19:22] | Just be cool. | 别慌 |
[19:24] | Slap on one of those water bras. | 快把你那水胸罩穿上 |
[19:27] | You’re the one who told me I didn’t need the bra. | 是你告诉我 我不需要那些垫胸的 |
[19:29] | For dating. | 那是指约会 |
[19:31] | This is grand theft auto. | 这可是偷车重罪 |
[19:33] | Slap on the bra. | 给姐把胸垫起来 |