时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Last season on Hot in Cleveland… | 《燃情克利夫兰》上季提要 |
[00:02] | How ’bout it, sweet cheeks? | 你觉得如何 小甜心 |
[00:04] | Want to hit the town? | 想去兜兜风吗 |
[00:06] | You’re interested in me? | 你竟然对我感兴趣吗 |
[00:07] | Haven’t you noticed | 难道你没注意到 |
[00:09] | that I’ve been hitting on you relentlessly for the past 20 years? | 我这20年来 一直在孜孜不倦地勾搭你吗 |
[00:12] | Well, at least you got a new boyfriend. | 至少你现在抱得帅哥归了啊 |
[00:14] | Hold it down. | 别吵吵 |
[00:16] | He’s asleep upstairs. | 他在楼上睡觉呢 |
[00:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天啊 |
[00:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的亲娘喂 |
[00:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的七舅老爷诶 |
[00:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:28] | We have a baby. | 天上掉下个小宝宝 |
[00:30] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[00:31] | Margarita. | 玛格丽塔[人名/酒] |
[00:33] | Great idea. I’ll make a pitcher. | 好主意 我去调一扎 |
[00:36] | Drinking now? Really? | 这时候喝酒 开玩笑吗 |
[00:37] | Actually, Margarita was my children’s nanny. | 其实 玛格丽塔是我家孩子以前的保姆名字 |
[00:40] | I guess when I saw the baby, | 可能是因为一见到这孩子 |
[00:41] | my maternal instinct just kicked in. | 我的母性本能就瞬间爆发了 |
[00:45] | What kind of a monster leaves a baby on a doorstep? | 什么样的混帐会把婴儿扔在台阶上啊 |
[00:48] | That would be me, mom. | 那个混帐就是我 妈 |
[00:49] | Owen! | 欧文 |
[00:50] | Sorry, I had so much stuff I made two trips. | 抱歉 东西太多 只好分两次去拿 |
[00:53] | So this is your baby? | 所以说 这是你的娃 |
[00:57] | I have a grand… | 所以我有个孙… |
[00:59] | Son. | 子 |
[01:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的妈呀 |
[01:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的妈呀 |
[01:05] | Everybody, this is my grandson! | 大家听着 这是我的孙子 |
[01:11] | Owen, why didn’t you tell me? | 欧文 你怎么不早告诉我 |
[01:13] | The last time we spoke, the big news in your life | 上次我们聊天 关于你的大事 |
[01:15] | was that you’d given up gluten. | 还是你不吃麸质了呢 |
[01:17] | Oh, good for you! | 真是明智之举啊 |
[01:21] | A few weeks ago, a girl that I had a one-night stand with | 几周前 跟我有过一夜情的姑娘 |
[01:25] | suddenly showed up on my doorstep with a baby. | 突然抱着个婴儿出现在我家门口 |
[01:28] | She said that she couldn’t take care of him. | 她说她没有能力抚养 |
[01:30] | So it was either me, or put Wilbur up for adoption. | 所以要么我来养 要么把威尔伯送去领养 |
[01:35] | I needed time to think. | 我需要时间考虑考虑 |
[01:37] | The time to think | 你既然还要考虑 |
[01:39] | was before you named him Wilbur. | 就别给他取名威尔伯 那就有感情了 |
[01:47] | I am so sorry to dump this on you, | 真抱歉把这个烂摊子丢给你 |
[01:49] | but now that my folks are gone, | 但我养父母都去世了 |
[01:51] | I didn’t know who else to turn to. | 我不知道还能找谁求助 |
[01:52] | Oh, honey, I’m glad you came to me. | 亲爱的 我很高兴你来找我帮忙 |
[01:55] | Oh, no, he’s crying. | 不好 他哭了 |
[01:57] | Holy Cher, it’s a baby! | 雪儿女神啊[同志偶像] 竟然有个婴儿 |
[02:07] | He stopped crying! | 孩子不哭了 |
[02:08] | Of course he did. | 当然不会哭了 |
[02:09] | My voice is very soothing to babies. | 我的声场能抚慰宝宝的心灵 |
[02:12] | It’s like a lullaby. | 如同一支甜美的摇篮曲 |
[02:16] | Pierre, that’s my good silk robe. | 皮埃尔 你穿的是我的真丝睡袍 |
[02:18] | Oh, I know–I’ve got one at home just like it. | 我知道 我自己家里也有件差不多的 |
[02:22] | Is he your boyfriend? | 这是你男朋友吗 |
[02:23] | Oh, good god, no. | 饶了我吧 不是 |
[02:25] | He’s my boyfriend. | 是人家的男朋友啦 |
[02:39] | I love the name Wilbur. | 我喜欢威尔伯这个名字 |
[02:40] | I think it’s strong and unique. | 我觉得听起来强大而独特 |
[02:42] | What’s Owen’s last name again? | 欧文姓什么来着 |
[02:44] | Burr. | 伯尔 |
[02:46] | So…Wilbur Burr. | 所以孩子叫威尔伯·伯尔 |
[02:50] | Ding! Your five minutes are up. | 叮 你的五分钟到啦 |
[02:51] | My turn to hold the baby. | 轮到我抱了 |
[02:53] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[02:55] | New baby smell. | 好好闻的婴儿香 |
[02:56] | Brings me right back. | 让我一下子回到了过去 |
[02:58] | One minute you’re young, holding your babies, | 上一秒 年轻的自己抱着孩子 |
[03:00] | then poof– | 然后下一秒 |
[03:02] | They’re on their own, and suddenly so are you. | 他们就独立高飞了 你也形单影只了 |
[03:04] | Time just goes by so quickly. | 时间过得可真快啊 |
[03:07] | Ding! | 叮 |
[03:08] | All right, hand him over. | 好了 把他交出来 |
[03:09] | No, the timer didn’t go off. | 不要 计时器根本没响啊 |
[03:10] | Yes, but new baby smell is turning you | 是没到 但婴儿香让你变成了 |
[03:12] | into philosophical, red wine Melanie | 道理连篇 多愁善感的梅兰妮 |
[03:14] | instead of cheerful, white wine Melanie. | 而不是愉悦开朗 活泼乐观的梅兰妮 |
[03:16] | Sorry. Babies make me think about life. | 抱歉 看到婴儿就会想到人生 |
[03:19] | Now that I’m all caught up on The Good Wife, | 我最近迷上了《傲骨贤妻》 |
[03:21] | I could use another challenge. | 正需要接受新的挑战呢 |
[03:23] | This is nice. | 感觉真不错 |
[03:25] | You know, being a working mom, I didn’t get to do this enough. | 作为事业型母亲 我以前很少有机会这样 |
[03:29] | Hey, Will. | 你好啊 威尔 |
[03:31] | So what do you think owen’s going to do? | 你觉得欧文会怎么做 |
[03:33] | Well, it’s his decision, | 这是他的决定 |
[03:33] | and I’ll support whatever he chooses. | 不管他如何选择 我都会支持他 |
[03:36] | Oh, but, god, I hope he keeps him. | 但说真的 我希望他留下这孩子 |
[03:39] | 30 years ago, I gave away a little boy just like him. | 30年前 我送走了一个这样的小男孩 |
[03:43] | And I can’t bear to go through that again. | 我无法再一次承受那种伤痛了 |
[03:45] | Ding! My turn. | 叮 到我了 |
[03:46] | You know, you could make his decision a lot easier | 其实 你可以让他能更轻易地做出决定 |
[03:49] | by showing him that | 方法就是让他看到 |
[03:50] | he’ll get plenty of help from the perfect grandmother. | 你这个完美奶奶会提供很多帮助 |
[03:53] | Or grandmothers. | 或者是奶奶们 |
[03:54] | And one surprisingly youthful aunt. | 以及一位年轻得惊人的阿姨 |
[03:56] | Or older sister, in the right lighting. | 灯光打得好的话 也可以算是大姐姐 |
[04:00] | You know, you’re right. | 你说得很对 |
[04:02] | Not about the older sister thing. | 不是说你自诩大姐姐这事 |
[04:03] | That’s just insane. | 那实在是胡扯 |
[04:05] | But the idea could work. | 但你之前说的那一点可行 |
[04:06] | I’m gonna be the perfect grandmother. | 我要做一个完美奶奶 |
[04:08] | And you can start by taking all the night feedings. | 你可以从夜间喂奶做起 |
[04:10] | Night feedings? What are those? | 夜间喂奶 那是什么东西 |
[04:12] | Once you turn off the baby monitor, | 你关了婴儿房的监控器后 |
[04:14] | they sleep till morning. | 他们就会一觉睡到天亮啊 |
[04:18] | Not a peep. | 一点声响都没有 |
[04:24] | Man, oh, Manilow. | 我的天啊 |
[04:25] | Where’s the baby? | 孩子哪儿去了 |
[04:30] | Oh, my god, where’s Wilbur? | 天呐 威尔伯呢 |
[04:31] | Where could he be? | 孩子能去哪儿啊 |
[04:32] | Maybe the dingo ate it. | 也许被狗吃了 |
[04:38] | Guess who just got a part in a Woody Allen movie? | 猜猜谁刚拿到伍迪·艾伦电影里的角色了 |
[04:40] | Oh, thank god, he’s with Victoria. | 谢天谢地 孩子跟维多利亚一起呢 |
[04:42] | You should’ve told us. | 你应该知会我们一声的 |
[04:43] | All right, I’ll answer. | 好吧 我来揭晓 |
[04:44] | I got a part in a Woody Allen movie. | 我拿到了伍迪·艾伦电影里的一个角色 |
[04:46] | Is he okay? Did you feed him? | 他还好吗 你喂他了吗 |
[04:48] | Oh, he’s fine. He’s been napping for the last hour. | 他没事 他已经睡了一小时了 |
[04:51] | Well, I’ve got to get to the salon. | 我要去美发店了 |
[04:53] | That saucy minx, Mrs. Walbaum, | 那个骚妇 沃巴姆夫人 |
[04:56] | is begging me to give her a shag. | 非要我给她做头发[操她] |
[04:58] | You better mean the haircut. | 你的意思最好是剪头发 |
[05:01] | Don’t hate the stylist, baby. | 别怪造型师 宝贝 |
[05:04] | Hate the game. | 怪情爱游戏吧 |
[05:08] | Will I see you tonight? | 我今晚能见到你吗 |
[05:09] | Oh, tonight… | 今晚啊 |
[05:11] | You know, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[05:13] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[05:17] | Was that a brush-off? | 他那是在打发我吗 |
[05:20] | Joy, you’re the expert. | 乔依 这方面你是专家 |
[05:22] | Was that a brush-off? | 那算是在打发我吗 |
[05:24] | Yes, it was a brush-off! | 没错 就是在打发你 |
[05:25] | Now, who’s gonna congratulate me on my movie? | 谁能来恭喜一下我的电影吗 |
[05:29] | Congratulations, Victoria. | 恭喜恭喜 维多利亚 |
[05:30] | How did you get it? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[05:31] | Well, last night I was thinking, | 昨晚我在想 |
[05:33] | if Wilbur got a job here, then he’d have to stay. | 如果威尔伯在这找到工作 他就得留下来了 |
[05:35] | So I went online, and I looked up baby auditions. | 于是我上网去搜索宝宝试镜 |
[05:38] | You took my grandson on an audition? | 你带我孙子去试镜 |
[05:40] | Well, what parent doesn’t want their child to be a star? | 哪有父母不希望孩子成为明星呢 |
[05:43] | Oh, right. | 是哦 |
[05:46] | Those… those kids turn out great. | 童星的下场都”好棒”哦 |
[05:51] | Anyway, Wilbur blew his audition, | 总之 威尔伯的试镜没成功 |
[05:53] | but I got a part. | 但我拿到了个角色 |
[05:54] | Still, you shouldn’t have scared me like that. | 但你还是不该像刚才那样吓我 |
[05:56] | Oh, Wilbur was perfectly fine. | 威尔伯完全没事 |
[05:57] | He hasn’t even cried once. | 他一次都没哭过 |
[06:03] | That’s not Wilbur. | 那不是威尔伯 |
[06:04] | Are you sure? We just met him yesterday. | 你确定吗 我们昨天才刚刚见到他 |
[06:07] | He’s black, you idiot. | 他是黑人 你个白痴 |
[06:15] | Okay, we’re here. Where is he? | 好了 我们到了 他在哪儿 |
[06:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:17] | Maybe we should think like detectives, look for clues. | 也许我们该像侦探一样思考 寻找线索 |
[06:20] | Oh, my god, where’s my baby? | 老天 我的宝宝在哪儿 |
[06:21] | This isn’t my baby. | 这不是我的宝宝 |
[06:22] | There’s one. | 这就是个线索 |
[06:26] | Well, that’s a relief. | 这下可松了口气 |
[06:28] | Are you still checking your phone to see if Pierre called? | 你还在翻手机看皮埃尔有没有打电话来吗 |
[06:31] | The man’s been hitting on me for 20 years. | 那男人都勾引我20年了 |
[06:33] | And now it’s “I’ll call you.” | 现在却说 “我会打给你的” |
[06:36] | We’ve all been there. | 我们都经历过这种事 |
[06:37] | Well, I haven’t. | 我可没有 |
[06:40] | How do you get the upper hand back? | 要怎么才能重新占据上风呢 |
[06:43] | Well, the classic way would be | 最经典的办法就是 |
[06:45] | to make him jealous with another guy. | 让他吃你跟别的男人的醋 |
[06:46] | Do you know someone? | 你认识合适的人吗 |
[06:48] | His brother, Etienne. | 他哥哥 艾蒂安 |
[06:51] | He’s even less traditionally masculine than Pierre. | 他比皮埃尔还没有男人味 |
[06:57] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[06:58] | You can’t even get a wheatgrass smoothie in this town? | 你在这城里连一杯冰草奶昔都找不到吗 |
[07:02] | Cleveland blows. | 克利夫兰烂爆了 |
[07:03] | – Listen, sister– – Elka, I’ll handle this. | -听着 妹子 -爱尔卡 放着我来 |
[07:06] | Excuse me. Cleveland does not blow. | 不好意思 克利夫兰一点也不烂 |
[07:08] | Are you kidding? The humidity is disgusting. | 开什么玩笑 潮湿得恶心 |
[07:11] | And what kind of city doesn’t have a Four Seasons? | 哪有城市没有四季酒店的 |
[07:13] | Even Baltimore has a Four Seasons. | 就连巴尔的摩都有一家呢 |
[07:16] | Okay, you want to talk Four Seasons, | 好 既然你想谈谈四季 |
[07:17] | we have got a beautiful, snow-white winter, | 我们有白雪皑皑的美丽冬季 |
[07:19] | a spring so green | 有绿意盎然的春季 |
[07:20] | you’ll cry at the first crocus, | 看到第一朵番红花你会激动哭 |
[07:22] | and a lakeside summer so sweet | 还有甜蜜的湖滨夏日 |
[07:23] | you’ll swear that Norman Rockwell was sitting right there– | 你仿佛会看到大画家诺曼·洛克威尔就坐在那里… |
[07:24] | Security! | 保安 |
[07:25] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理吧 |
[07:27] | And Cleveland also has gorgeous security… | 而且 克利夫兰还有美艳的保安 |
[07:30] | for some odd reason. | 也不知是什么原因 |
[07:32] | Chloe Powell. | 我叫克洛伊·鲍威尔 |
[07:33] | How would you like to work for me? | 你愿意为我工作吗 |
[07:34] | Oh, in security? | 做保安吗 |
[07:36] | I’d be terrible. I’m a truster. | 我肯定很糟糕 我特别容易相信人 |
[07:38] | No, my company develops campaigns to promote Cleveland. | 不是 我的公司做的是推广克利夫兰的宣传广告 |
[07:41] | And the spin you just put on this town was pure magic. | 你刚刚对这小城的描述简直像魔法 |
[07:44] | Are you really offering me a job? | 你真的要给我一份工作吗 |
[07:45] | Because I was just telling my girlfriends last night– | 因为我昨晚才刚跟我的女朋友们说… |
[07:47] | It’s just a job. Don’t make it a thing. | 只是个工作而已 别大惊小怪的 |
[07:50] | – Walk and talk. – Okay. | -借一步说话 -好的 |
[07:52] | I got a job! | 我有工作了 |
[07:58] | So basically, you’ve done nothing. | 所以 基本上 你没做过任何事 |
[08:02] | Well, I raised two children. | 我养了两个孩子 |
[08:04] | I like to think of myself as an accomplished home manager. | 我倾向于认为我是一位成功的家庭管理者 |
[08:06] | I like to think of myself as pushing 40. | 我还倾向于认为我自己不到40岁呢 |
[08:09] | And you’ll think of me that way too if you know what’s good for you. | 如果你知好歹的话 你也会那样认为的 |
[08:13] | Yeah, I’m also pushing 40. | 是啊 我也不到40岁 |
[08:16] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不止 |
[08:20] | Thank you, Laura. | 谢谢你 劳拉 |
[08:21] | Final question. | 最后一个问题 |
[08:22] | How would you solve world peace? | 你将如何拯救世界和平 |
[08:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:25] | I mean, I don’t even know if it is solvable. | 我甚至不知道是否还有药可救 |
[08:27] | And that’s exactly what I said 21 years ago | 我21年前竞选俄亥俄州小姐时 |
[08:29] | as Miss Ohio to Mr. Gary Collins. | 也是这样对加里·科林斯先生说的 |
[08:34] | But those Miss America Bastards couldn’t handle the truth. | 但那些评选美国小姐的混蛋们无法承受事实 |
[08:37] | I came in second place! | 结果我只得了第二名 |
[08:38] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[08:39] | You were first runner-up! | 你就是亚军啊 |
[08:40] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[08:40] | And those 364 days | 在剩下的364天里 |
[08:42] | I waited for Miss New Jersey to croak or do nudies | 我一直等着新泽西小姐死了或者拍裸照什么的 |
[08:44] | were the longest days of my life. | 那简直是我人生中最漫长的时光 |
[08:48] | Melanie, I like your shoes. | 梅兰妮 我喜欢你的鞋子 |
[08:50] | They say power, style, confidence– | 显得很强势 时尚 也很自信 |
[08:52] | Take them off. | 脱下来 |
[08:54] | Seriously? | 当真吗 |
[08:55] | Yes, I want to wear them to my meeting with the mayor. | 当然 我要穿着这双鞋去跟市长开会 |
[09:01] | They really look better with your blouse. | 配上你的衬衫 要显得好看得多 |
[09:04] | Good one. | 真会说笑 |
[09:14] | Boy, he’s cute. | 天呐 他真帅 |
[09:16] | I’d flirt if I wasn’t barefoot and wearing a flowered tarp. | 要是没光着脚又裹着这条花布 我早就搭讪了 |
[09:20] | I look like a crazy person. | 我整个人看着就跟疯子似的 |
[09:22] | I need some subtle way to let him know I’m not crazy. | 我得委婉地让他知道我不是个疯子 |
[09:25] | I’m not crazy. | 我不是疯子 |
[09:29] | Me either. | 我也不是 |
[09:30] | I-I know I look crazy, | 我知道我这打扮疯癫癫的 |
[09:31] | but this isn’t even my jacket. | 但这其实不是我的衣服 |
[09:33] | I borrowed it after my new boss made me take off my blouse. | 是我的外套被我的新老板扒下后 我借来穿的 |
[09:38] | For work reasons. | 是工作的原因啦 |
[09:42] | I would’ve borrowed shoes too, | 我本来还要借鞋子的 |
[09:43] | except everybody else’s feet were way smaller than mine. | 可别人的脚都比我的小太多 |
[09:46] | Not that my feet are big. | 不是说我的脚大啦 |
[09:47] | It’s just it was an office full of freakishly small feet. | 好死不死整个办公室都是一群小脚鬼 |
[09:50] | You know, and it was a new job, | 并且 这又是一份新工作 |
[09:52] | and my feet swell when I get nervous, | 我一紧张脚就狂出汗 |
[09:54] | and it’s really important to make a good first impression. | 良好的第一印象真的很重要 |
[09:57] | Don’t you think? | 你说是不是 |
[10:05] | Tall building. | 这楼可真高啊 |
[10:10] | Big news. | 惊天大喜讯 |
[10:11] | I just got the first page of the script. | 我刚拿到剧本的第一页 |
[10:13] | Listen to my first line. | 听听我的第一句台词 |
[10:15] | “People like us”… | 「像我们这样的人…」 |
[10:17] | Wait–was it “people like us” | 等等 是”人们喜欢我们” |
[10:19] | or “people, like us.” | 还是”像我们这样的人” |
[10:23] | Well, what’s the line before? | 前一句是什么啊 |
[10:24] | Well, he only sent the one line. | 他就给我发了这么一句来 |
[10:26] | There’s no context. | 没有上下文啊 |
[10:27] | I mean, I’ve got to make this thing sing. | 我得把这句话说得跟唱得一样好听 |
[10:29] | You know– maybe he wants me to sing. | 搞不好 他就是想让我唱出来 |
[10:33] | *People like us* | *像我们这样的人* |
[10:37] | He doesn’t want you to sing. | 他绝对不是想让你唱出来 |
[10:41] | I got a job! | 我找到工作了 |
[10:42] | In that jacket? | 就靠这件丑衫 |
[10:45] | My boss made me take my top off. | 我老板强迫我脱了上衣 |
[10:47] | Been there. | 我也遇过这种事 |
[10:52] | Oh, my God, Joy. | 天啊 乔依 |
[10:53] | Why is there a stripe on Wilbur’s face? | 威尔伯的脸上怎么有一道黑黑的痕迹 |
[10:58] | Just the littlest mix-up with baby wipes and tanning wipes. | 是我不小心把婴儿湿纸巾和美黑纸巾搞混了 |
[11:02] | But look what I’m doing now. | 但你瞧瞧我现在在干什么 |
[11:04] | I’m turning his precious footprint into a timeless memory in cement. | 我正用水泥帮他做个永久保存的珍贵小脚印呢 |
[11:12] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[11:13] | Why isn’t it coming off? | 怎么拔不下来了 |
[11:14] | It’s stuck. | 粘死了 |
[11:16] | Melanie, Google | 梅兰妮 快查一下 |
[11:17] | “Baby foot stuck in cement,” hashtag: “no one’s fault.” | “宝宝脚卡在水泥里”和”不是任何人的错” |
[11:21] | What’s all the commotion? | 你们在闹什么呢 |
[11:28] | Elka, your hair. | 爱尔卡 你的头发 |
[11:30] | Etienne did it. | 艾蒂安帮我做的 |
[11:32] | At Etienne’s house of hair. | 在艾蒂安发型屋 |
[11:35] | Formerly Supercuts. | 以前叫超剪发屋 |
[11:36] | 超剪发屋是真实存在的 著名连锁美发沙龙 | |
[11:38] | – Oh, no, Wilbur, give me that. – What? | -威尔伯 别玩那个 -什么 |
[11:41] | You dropped a black marker in the bassinet. | 你把一只黑色记号笔掉进摇篮里了 |
[11:47] | He looks like Hitler! | 他看上去活脱脱是希特勒 |
[11:51] | He does not look like Hitler. | 他才不像希特勒呢 |
[11:53] | He looks like Charlie Chaplin in the Great Dictator. | 他是像…《大独裁者》里的查理·卓别林 |
[11:58] | Where he played Hitler. | 他演的就是希特勒啊 |
[12:01] | I think this’ll knock the plaster off his foot. | 我觉得这个能把他的脚从水泥上敲下来 |
[12:03] | – No! – No, no, back away. | -不行 -不 你让开 |
[12:05] | I just need to give him one good smack. | 我只要给他敲上一下就好了 |
[12:07] | Wait. | 手下留人 |
[12:09] | Stop. What are you doing? | 住手 你们在干什么啊 |
[12:10] | Just taking care of the baby. | 在照顾宝宝啊 |
[12:14] | Who thinks this is how you take care of a baby? | 谁会这么照顾宝宝啊 |
[12:17] | People like us? | 像我们这样的人 |
[12:19] | People like us. | 人们喜欢我们 |
[12:25] | Again, I am so, so sorry. | 再说一次 我非常非常抱歉 |
[12:27] | It’s okay. You meant well. | 没事 你也是一片好心 |
[12:29] | Look. | 听着 |
[12:31] | I know the first time you came here, we shot you. | 你第一次来的时候 我们开枪打了你 |
[12:36] | And then we lost your baby | 这次我们弄丢了你的孩子 |
[12:39] | and gave him a cement foot | 然后又给他弄个水泥脚 |
[12:41] | and a Hitler mustache. | 和希特勒小胡子 |
[12:44] | But I swear, normally things are so quiet here. | 但我发誓 平时我们这里都是风平浪静的 |
[12:48] | It’s just four grandmother types hanging out. | 不过是四个奶奶级的女人在一起玩 |
[12:51] | Where the hell is that two-timing hussy? | 那个脚踏两只船的贱妇在哪里 |
[12:55] | Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[12:57] | Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[13:03] | Sweet peaches and herb, it’s true! | 苍天大地亲娘啊 原来这是真的 |
[13:06] | Pierre, my fun modern hairstyle and I weren’t expecting you. | 皮埃尔 我的摩登新发型和我可没有在等你哦 |
[13:14] | I know who did this to you. | 我知道是谁把你变成这样的 |
[13:16] | My brother, Etienne. | 是我哥哥艾蒂安 |
[13:17] | Yes, and he’s gonna keep doing it to me every week. | 是的 他以后每周都要帮我”做”呢 |
[13:26] | You know you need it done more than once a week. | 你知道每周一次对你来说是远远不够的吗 |
[13:29] | Not the way he does it. | 凭他的”技巧” 一次就够了 |
[13:34] | If you are trying to make me jealous, | 如果你是想让我吃醋 |
[13:37] | it’s not working! | 一点用都没有 |
[13:40] | I’d say it’s working just fine. | 我倒觉得非常有用呢 |
[13:47] | That happened. | 当然也有这种事 |
[13:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:51] | Wilbur slept through it. | 威尔伯睡着了 没听见 |
[13:55] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[13:57] | What? | 明白什么 |
[13:58] | What you went through. | 你当年的煎熬 |
[14:00] | How hard it must have been for you to give me up. | 放弃我对你来说是多么艰难的决定 |
[14:03] | It was horrible. | 真的很痛苦 |
[14:05] | I used to think, | 我以前常常想着 |
[14:07] | “How could she not love me enough to keep me?” | 「她怎么能不够爱我 都不愿把我留下来」 |
[14:10] | Now I know that you loved me enough to give me away. | 现在我知道你正是因为爱我才把我送走的 |
[14:13] | It helped to think that I was giving someone else an amazing gift. | 想着我是送给别人一份惊天大礼 会释怀不少 |
[14:17] | The ironic thing is, | 讽刺的是 |
[14:18] | I should be able to figure this out. | 我早就应该想通这件事 |
[14:20] | You know, as an actuary. | 毕竟 我是保险精算师 |
[14:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:22] | – Still don’t know what that is, do you? – No. | -你还是不懂保险精算师是什么吧 -不懂 |
[14:26] | I assess risk. | 我是评估风险的 |
[14:28] | Just the facts, no emotions. | 只认事实 不带个人感情 |
[14:36] | I should put Wilbur up for adoption. | 我就应该把威尔伯送去领养 |
[14:42] | Well, then. | 那好吧 |
[14:43] | I support your decision. | 我支持你的决定 |
[14:46] | I think it’s for the best. | 我觉得这是为了所有人好 |
[14:49] | For the best. | 为了所有人好 |
[14:55] | Excuse me, Chloe? | 打扰一下 克洛伊 |
[14:57] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[14:58] | Hey, crazy elevator lady. | 你好啊 疯颠颠的电梯女 |
[15:02] | I knew you thought I was crazy. | 我就知道你觉得我是疯子 |
[15:03] | No, not at first, but the evidence piled up. | 不 一开始没觉得 后来你逐步证明了是 |
[15:06] | You must be Melanie. | 你就是梅兰妮吧 |
[15:08] | Chloe and I are partners. | 克洛伊和我是合伙人 |
[15:09] | I’m Alec Jones. | 我是阿莱克·琼斯 |
[15:10] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[15:11] | – Have a seat. – Okay. | -请坐 -好的 |
[15:12] | So I need your help on the Woody Allen movie. | 我需要你帮我搞定伍迪·艾伦的那部电影 |
[15:16] | Now, I convinced Woody to shoot here in Cleveland, | 我已经说服伍迪来克利夫兰拍摄了 |
[15:17] | based on our thriving Dixieland Jazz scene. | 因为我们这里有红火的迪克西兰爵士场景 |
[15:19] | Very smart. | 非常聪明 |
[15:20] | Now I just have to create a thriving Dixieland Jazz scene. | 现在我得现搭一个红火的迪克西兰爵士片场 |
[15:24] | I wonder what it would be like to kiss him. | 真想知道吻他会是什么滋味 |
[15:30] | Melanie. | 梅兰妮 |
[15:32] | Melanie. | 梅兰妮 |
[15:33] | Yes. | 我在 |
[15:34] | I think I know what’s going on here. | 我想我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[15:36] | You do? | 是吗 |
[15:41] | See, you can’t just… | 你怎么能随随便便… |
[15:43] | do… that. | 就亲人家呢 |
[15:45] | Look, this happens all the time. | 听着 我经常遇到这种情况 |
[15:47] | Women spend so much time thinking about | 姑娘们整天抓心挠肝地寻思 |
[15:48] | what it would be like to kiss me | 吻我是种什么感觉 |
[15:49] | that we never get any work done. | 这样非常影响工作进度 |
[15:50] | So I just get the kiss out of the way. | 所以我就一吻解惑 |
[15:54] | That’s very presumptuous. | 你这也太放肆了吧 |
[15:55] | I’m Cleveland’s most eligible bachelor. | 我是克利夫兰最讨姑娘喜欢的黄金单身汉 |
[15:58] | And somebody’s a little full of themselves too. | 某人可真是非常自以为是呢 |
[16:01] | No, it’s true. | 不 这是事实 |
[16:07] | Five years in a row. | 连续五年荣膺榜首 |
[16:09] | Kind of a nuisance, to tell you the truth. | 说实话 这种事情还挺烦人的 |
[16:10] | But Chloe thinks it’s good for business, so… | 不过克洛伊觉得这样可以招揽客户 所以… |
[16:13] | Alec, we’ve got to be downtown in 15 minutes. | 阿莱克 我们15分钟后要赶到市中心 |
[16:15] | Yes. Be right with you. | 好的 我这就来 |
[16:16] | – Welcome aboard. – Thank you. | -欢迎入伙 -谢谢 |
[16:21] | So I see you’ve met my husband. | 看来你见过我老公了 |
[16:24] | Husband? | 老公 |
[16:25] | Well, technically, ex-husband. | 严格来讲是前夫 |
[16:26] | But we’ll get back together. | 不过我们会复合的 |
[16:28] | So anyway, hands off, okay? | 总之 别下手 明白吗 |
[16:30] | Yes. Yeah. Sure. No way. | 好 没问题 放心好了 |
[16:32] | That came out wrong. | 我刚刚表达得有歧义 |
[16:33] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[16:33] | I’ll cut your hands off if you go anywhere near him. | 你要是敢靠近他半步 我就剁下你的手 |
[16:38] | That’s just a little joke I use when I’m deadly serious. | 我非常认真的时候 就会用这个小笑话缓解气氛 |
[16:45] | I think this is the last of it. | 这应该是最后一批东西了 |
[16:46] | Let us know if you need any help. | 需要我们帮忙尽管说 |
[16:49] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[16:50] | My heart is breaking. | 我的心都要碎了 |
[16:52] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[16:54] | I really liked having a baby in the house. | 家里有个孩子感觉真好啊 |
[16:56] | Yeah, I’m gonna miss this guy. | 是啊 我会想念这个小家伙的 |
[17:00] | Everybody, talk about something else | 姐妹们 换个话题吧 |
[17:01] | so I don’t fall apart. | 不然我怕自己会崩溃 |
[17:03] | Well, I got a new job that I think I might really be good at. | 我找了份新工作 我觉得我可能真的会很擅长 |
[17:06] | But I have the hots for my hot new boss, | 不过我对帅哥新老板一见钟情 |
[17:09] | who my other hot boss still has the hots for. | 而我的美女老板对帅哥老板余情未了 |
[17:11] | So it’s just a big hot mess. | 所以整个就一团糟 |
[17:13] | Talk about something else. | 聊点别的吧 |
[17:14] | I made Pierre jealous. | 我让皮埃尔吃醋了 |
[17:17] | But what’s the good of having the upper hand | 可就算在感情里占了上风 |
[17:19] | if there’s nobody to hold it? | 没了男朋友又有什么用 |
[17:22] | Would you look at that? | 瞧瞧啊 |
[17:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[17:26] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:28] | I got the next page of dialog, and that’s my line. | 我拿到第二页的对白了 这句是我的台词 |
[17:30] | There’s no punctuation, no stage direction. | 既没有标点 也没有舞台指导 |
[17:33] | Am I proud? | 我该用自豪的语气吗 |
[17:35] | “Would you look at that!” | “瞧瞧我多厉害啊” |
[17:37] | Or am I talking about a two-headed calf? | 还是看到一头有两个脑袋的小牛犊 |
[17:39] | “Ugh, would you look at that.” | “瞧瞧那头怪物哦” |
[17:41] | Or is there an Asian character named Would You? | 还是有个亚裔角色名叫”吴玖” |
[17:43] | And I’m trying to get him to look at the two-headed calf. | 而我想让他看那头有两个脑袋的牛犊 |
[17:45] | “Would you! Look at that!” | “吴玖 瞧瞧那头怪物哦” |
[17:49] | I’m pretty sure it’s the last one. | 肯定是最后一种情况 |
[17:52] | Okay, let’s get him in his car seat. | 好了 把他放进汽车座椅里吧 |
[17:54] | Elka, we need to talk. | 爱尔卡 我们得谈谈了 |
[17:57] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[17:58] | Owen’s leaving with the baby. | 欧文要带孩子走了 |
[18:00] | He’s putting him up for adoption. | 他要把他送去给人领养 |
[18:01] | Which was difficult at first, | 一开始的确让人很难接受 |
[18:02] | but now we all agree, it’s for the best. | 不过现在我们都认同 这是为了所有人好 |
[18:04] | – Yes! – The right thing to do. | -是啊 -这是正确的选择 |
[18:06] | Yeah… | 没错 |
[18:07] | Why is everybody lying? | 为什么大家都在说谎话呢 |
[18:09] | – We’re not lying. – What are you talking about? | -我们可没说谎 -你在胡说什么呢 |
[18:10] | Look, I’m a hairdresser. | 听着 我是个美发师 |
[18:11] | I know human nature right down to the roots. | 我了解人性的”根”源 |
[18:14] | You all look like you went in and asked for bangs, | 你们现在的表情就好像要求理发师剪出个刘海 |
[18:16] | and now you regret it. | 结果又后悔了 |
[18:20] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[18:22] | I want to keep Wilbur more than anything. | 我真的太想留下威尔伯了 |
[18:24] | But how can I take care of him all by myself? | 可我一个人怎么能照顾好他呢 |
[18:27] | You’ve got four people right here… | 你还有我们四个人呢 |
[18:28] | More than willing to help. | 愿意无条件帮你 |
[18:30] | – But I don’t live in Cleveland. – But you could. | -可我又不住在克利夫兰 -你可以搬过来啊 |
[18:33] | Cleveland’s one of the most livable places in the country. | 克利夫兰是全国最适宜居住的城市之一 |
[18:35] | It’s got beautiful, snow-white winters– Melanie. | 这里风景秀丽 冬季银装素裹梅兰妮 |
[18:37] | It’s nice. | 反正就是很好 |
[18:40] | So…what do you think? | 那么 你意下如何 |
[18:45] | If you’re really okay with this… | 如果你们真的没意见的话 |
[18:50] | I’ll do it. | 我就这么做 |
[18:51] | I am gonna be the best grandmother ever. | 我一定会是史上最棒的奶奶 |
[18:55] | I mean, sure, I might make a few mistakes. | 当然 我可能会犯点小错 |
[18:57] | – I do seem prone to a certain level of… – Stop. | -我这个人确实比较容易… -住嘴 |
[19:00] | Once you make the sale, walk away. | 买卖一旦成了 赶紧跑 |
[19:03] | Give me that baby. | 把孩子给我 |
[19:05] | Now that I solved that– | 既然这个问题我已经解决了 |
[19:07] | Elka, I’ve tried to play it cool. | 爱尔卡 我之前想装作无所谓 |
[19:09] | But when I see you in that salmon track suit, | 但我一看到你穿着这身橙红色运动服 |
[19:12] | I want to cover you with bechamel sauce | 就想在你身上涂满白酱油 |
[19:15] | and swim upstream. | 然后顺流而”上” |
[19:18] | Are you saying you want to be my boyfriend? | 你是说你想做我男朋友吗 |
[19:21] | Could I say it any plainer? | 难道我话说得还不够直白吗 |
[19:26] | I love you, Wilbur Burr. | 我爱你 威尔伯·伯尔 |
[19:29] | Would you look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |