时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front Of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Isn’t Wilbur beautiful? | 威尔伯多漂亮啊 |
[00:06] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[00:07] | He doesn’t look a thing like you. | 他没有哪一点长得像你 |
[00:11] | He’s got my ears. | 他遗传了我的耳朵 |
[00:12] | Don’t worry. He can get those pinned back. | 别担心 他可以做个微整形改成正常的 |
[00:18] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:20] | Wow, that’s some outfit. | 天呐 这身衣服可真夸张 |
[00:22] | Is it “take the girls to work” day? | 今天是「带双峰上岗」日吗 |
[00:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[00:27] | This is perfectly appropriate office attire. | 这是非常合适的办公室工作装 |
[00:29] | If you’re secretly in love with your boss. | 前提是你暗恋你老板的话 |
[00:31] | I thought your plan was to fight your attraction to Alec. | 我以为你的计划是慢慢争取阿莱克的注意呢 |
[00:34] | It is. | 就是啊 |
[00:35] | And I wasn’t even thinking about Alec when I put on my do-me bra | 我在穿上我的「求操胸罩」时压根没想着阿莱克 |
[00:40] | and my do-me dress and my do-me shoes. | 以及「求操裙」和「求操鞋」 |
[00:46] | Oh, Wilbur, don’t look at me like that. | 威尔伯 别这样看着我 |
[00:49] | Okay, I’m lying. | 好吧 我在撒谎 |
[00:51] | What is it about that sweet smile | 那个刚刚打断我胡扯的 |
[00:52] | that just cuts right through the B.S.? | 甜美微笑是想表达什么 |
[00:54] | And makes you want to be a better person. | 让你想成为一个更好的人 |
[00:56] | I didn’t even put whiskey on my oatmeal this morning. | 我今天早上甚至都没有往麦片倒威士忌 |
[01:01] | All right, Wilbur. | 好了 威尔伯 |
[01:02] | I put less whiskey. | 倒得比平时少啦 |
[01:05] | Wilbur, I promise to get through this day | 威尔伯 我保证今天 |
[01:07] | without flirting with my boss. | 绝对不跟我老板调情 |
[01:09] | Although what if I told you | 不过如果我告诉你 |
[01:11] | he’s been a little flirty with me? | 他也有那么点调戏我 会怎么样 |
[01:13] | Okay, you’re right. You’re right. | 好了 你对 你对 |
[01:14] | For once, I’m gonna forget the guy and focus on my career. | 这一次 我要忘记这家伙 专注于我的事业 |
[01:18] | Maybe it’s the oatmeal talking, | 也许是我吃多了燕麦的原因 |
[01:21] | but that kid makes sense. | 但那小子挺在理的 |
[01:24] | Well, I really am focusing on my work. | 我真的会认真工作的 |
[01:26] | I’m a little loopy ’cause I was up until 2:00 a.M. | 我现在有点疯狂 因为昨晚熬夜到了两点 |
[01:28] | Trying to come up with P.R. slogans | 在构思能够吸引人们 |
[01:30] | to attract people to Cleveland. | 来克利夫兰的公关口号 |
[01:32] | I’ll tell you, | 告诉你们 |
[01:32] | there is no place like Cleveland if you want to get fat. | 克利夫兰绝对是助你增肥的风水宝地 |
[01:36] | There’s a winner. | 这条就很好啊 |
[01:39] | You want to gain weight? | 你想增肥吗 |
[01:40] | Oh, these aren’t groceries. | 这可不是什么杂货 |
[01:42] | These are Oscar bait. | 这些是奥斯卡诱饵 |
[01:44] | Like Charlize Theron and Renee Zellweger, | 跟查理兹·塞隆和蕾妮·齐薇格一样 |
[01:47] | I have been asked by my director to gain weight for a movie. | 我也被我的导演要求为电影角色增肥 |
[01:50] | Woody Allen requests it, the Academy respects it, | 伍迪·艾伦要求的 奥斯卡最爱这种的 |
[01:53] | and the Oscar display case that I built 20 years ago | 我20年前就准备好的奥斯卡奖展示柜 |
[01:56] | could really use it. | 就能派上用场了 |
[02:00] | That’s my dream, to have someone demand I gain weight. | 我的梦想就是 有人要求我增肥 |
[02:04] | Preferably George Clooney in a tuxedo | 最好是穿着燕尾服的乔治·克鲁尼 |
[02:08] | in his villa in Lake Como, | 坐在他位于莱克科莫的别墅里 |
[02:10] | holding a platter of cannoli, | 端着一盘奶酪卷 |
[02:14] | saying, “Mangia, Mangia.” | 对我说”吃吧 吃吧” |
[02:16] | He’s probably just trying to get you to stop talking. | 他可能只是希望用吃的堵住你的嘴 |
[02:30] | Grandma? | 祖母 |
[02:32] | Nah, too old-fashioned. | 不行 太过时了 |
[02:34] | Granny? | 奶奶 |
[02:36] | What am I, a clamped? | 难道我是夹子吗 |
[02:40] | Nana? Yeah. | 阿嬷 不错 |
[02:42] | Strong, sexy, with just a hint of danger. | 强势 性感 又有那么点危险信号 |
[02:47] | Nana is gonna be with you every step of the way, | 阿嬷会陪伴你的人生每一步 |
[02:50] | from preschool to college. | 从学前班到大学 |
[02:53] | And you will go to college, Wilbur. | 你肯定会上大学的 威尔伯 |
[02:57] | Oh, I know, I never graduated. | 我知道 我没毕业 |
[02:59] | And… | 而且 |
[03:01] | You’re right, I have time now. | 你说得对 我现在有时间了 |
[03:03] | And, yes, I realize Cleveland state | 是的 我刚意识到克利夫兰州立大学 |
[03:06] | is only a couple of miles away. | 离这里只有几英里远 |
[03:07] | How do you know these things? | 你怎么连这些都知道呢 |
[03:11] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪儿 |
[03:13] | Just out. | 出去啊 |
[03:14] | Why are you being so evasive? | 你为什么说得这么含糊 |
[03:16] | You’ve been going “just out” a lot lately. | 你最近常常神神秘秘地出去 |
[03:18] | What are you up to? | 到底是在干什么 |
[03:20] | If I told you, I’d have to kill you. | 如果我告诉了你 我就得杀了你 |
[03:25] | I’m torn. | 我快精分了 |
[03:30] | – Good morning, Alec. – Melanie, good morning. | -早上好 阿莱克 -梅兰妮 早上好 |
[03:32] | You are looking lovely today. | 你今天真漂亮 |
[03:34] | Oh, I wasn’t trying to. | 我没有刻意打扮啦 |
[03:37] | You have an interesting way of taking a compliment. | 你接受赞许的方式真有趣 |
[03:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:40] | That one wasn’t really a compliment. | 那句话不是在夸你 |
[03:43] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:45] | Boy, you sure are cute when you blush. | 老天 你脸红的样子真可爱 |
[03:47] | I didn’t mean to be. | 我不是有意的 |
[03:50] | Biscotti? | 来点饼干不 |
[03:51] | Oh, no, I shouldn’t. | 不了 我不能吃 |
[03:52] | Oh, come on. Mangia, mangia. | 来点儿吧 吃吧 吃吧 |
[04:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:09] | Yeah, Chloe is not gonna be happy about this. | 没错 克洛伊不会高兴的 |
[04:12] | We were just sharing a biscotti. | 我们只是共享了一块饼干而已 |
[04:14] | No, Chloe is afraid of thunder and heights, | 不是 克洛伊怕打雷 恐高 |
[04:16] | the color orange, but the word “blue.” | 橙色 但喜欢”蓝色”这个词 |
[04:18] | Do not mix that up. | 可别搞错了 |
[04:21] | Well, listen, all beautiful women are crazy, right? | 听着 美丽的女人都很疯狂 不是吗 |
[04:24] | Well, Chloe is very beautiful, yes. | 克洛伊非常美 没错 |
[04:26] | That time, I was talking about you. | 这次我指的是你 |
[04:30] | Thank you. Or how dare you! | 谢谢你 还是该说 你好大胆子 |
[04:31] | I’m so confused. | 我好困惑 |
[04:35] | Let’s get to work, shall we? | 开始工作吧 好吗 |
[04:37] | The Ohio wine council wants a venue | 俄亥俄州葡萄酒委员会想找个 |
[04:39] | for their new Chardonnay launch, | 举行霞多丽葡萄酒新品发布会的场地 |
[04:40] | someplace romantic. | 浪漫点的地方 |
[04:41] | Yeah. And I was thinking Ferullo’s. | 好的 我觉得弗鲁罗酒店不错 |
[04:43] | Ooh, I’ve never been. | 我从没去过 |
[04:44] | Tell you what, how about you and I check it out Thursday? | 这样吧 我们周四去看看如何 |
[04:46] | Say, drinks at 7:00? | 7点一起喝酒行吗 |
[04:49] | Yeah. Sounds great. | 行啊 听起来很不错 |
[04:50] | – It’s a date. – A date. | -这是个约会 -约会 |
[04:53] | – Morning. – Chloe, hi! | -早上好 -克洛伊 早啊 |
[04:55] | That thunder. Hold me! | 打雷了 抱紧我 |
[04:57] | The thunder is over, Chloe. | 雷早打完了 克洛伊 |
[04:58] | Come on, you know you want me. I’m your wife. | 拜托 你知道你想要我 我可是你妻子 |
[05:00] | Ex-wife. | 是前妻 |
[05:02] | I could be your X-rated wife. | 也可以变成你的X级情色妻 |
[05:04] | That’s a nice thought, but we both know that | 想法挺美 但想必我们都清楚 |
[05:06] | our marriage ended with an r-rating | 我们的婚姻最后沦落成R级片 |
[05:07] | for strong language and unpleasant adult situations. | 因为含有脏话互骂和殴打等少儿不宜的场景 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna go grab some coffee. Ladies. | 我去喝点咖啡 女士们 |
[05:15] | He is so handsome. Why did I ever divorce him? | 他真帅 我为什么要跟他离婚呢 |
[05:18] | Yeah, why did you? | 就是啊 为什么 |
[05:19] | I was young and foolish and wanted to land a big account | 我当时年少愚钝 想拿下一个大客户 |
[05:21] | and didn’t think he’d be home so early. | 却没料到他那么早回家 |
[05:26] | You had an affair to get an account? | 你为了拿下一个客户出轨了吗 |
[05:28] | It was a top-three tire company. | 那个客户可是世界前三的轮胎公司呢 |
[05:30] | Don’t make it sound cheap. | 别说得那么廉价 |
[05:32] | Melanie, I’m worried. | 梅兰妮 我有点担心 |
[05:34] | When I flirt with Alec, he always flirts back, | 平时我跟阿莱克调情 他总是与我互动 |
[05:36] | but lately, nothing. | 但最近一点反应都没有 |
[05:37] | And obviously, I can still bring it, | 而且显而易见 我这姿色还是可以的 |
[05:39] | so I’m pretty sure he’s falling for someone else. | 所以 我确定他爱上别的女人了 |
[05:42] | You really think so? | 你真这么想吗 |
[05:45] | I mean, you know, why would I care? | 我是说 我关心个什么劲儿 |
[05:46] | Well, you care because I’m your boss, | 你要关心 因为我是你老板 |
[05:48] | and I’m ordering you to find out | 现在我命令你去把那个 |
[05:49] | who this ex-husband-stealing bitch is. | 偷别人前夫的贱货揪出来 |
[05:52] | I need you to be on top of Alec every minute. | 我需要你时时刻刻扑在阿莱克身上 |
[05:56] | Gladly. | 巴不得呢 |
[05:57] | I mean, um, I’ll– | 我是说 我会… |
[05:58] | I’ll do him– I’ll do it! | 去”做”他 是去做这事 |
[06:01] | So what are you gonna do to her when you find her? | 那把她揪出来后 你打算怎么处置 |
[06:04] | Great thing about Ohio, | 俄亥俄州最棒的就是 |
[06:06] | everybody’s got a wood chipper. | 人人都有台锯木机 |
[06:10] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[06:11] | Me too. | 我也怕 |
[06:14] | So basically… | 基本上就是 |
[06:16] | Chloe’s asking me to spy on myself. | 克洛伊让我自己监视自己 |
[06:18] | – What are you gonna do? – No idea. | -你打算怎么做 -毫无头绪 |
[06:20] | You’re sure you’re the one he’s interested in? | 你确定他感兴趣的人是你吗 |
[06:22] | I am. | 绝对的 |
[06:23] | He looked at me the way I’m looking at this third cupcake. | 他看我时眼中的欲火就跟我看这蛋糕一个样 |
[06:27] | For me, it’s all about the French fries. | 而我呢 只对法式薯条感兴趣 |
[06:29] | Oh, come to mommy, you salty, greasy bit of heaven. | 快到妈妈碗里来 你这个咸酥多汁的可人儿 |
[06:33] | I’m gonna put you in my mouth. | 我要把你含入蜜口 |
[06:35] | I bet you wish you had a dime | 如果你每次这么说都能得到一毛钱 |
[06:37] | for every time you’ve said that. | 那你早成亿万富翁了 |
[06:43] | All right, you two. That’s enough, no fighting. | 好啦 你们两个差不多得了 不许吵 |
[06:45] | Now I want to thank you all for supporting me | 现在我要举杯感谢你们支持我 |
[06:46] | by gaining a solidarity pound. | 跟我一同长膘 |
[06:49] | Oh, it’s so liberating to be able to just pig out. | 哇 能够狼吞虎咽地开吃 简直是放飞了自我 |
[06:52] | Yum! | 好吃 |
[07:01] | Victoria, all you ate was a sprinkle. | 维多利亚 你这一口也太浅了吧 |
[07:04] | Delicious. | 好好吃 |
[07:07] | It’s still in your mouth, isn’t it? | 你还没吞下去 是吧 |
[07:09] | Not anymore. | 吞下去了 |
[07:10] | Well, that just went straight to my thighs. | 这一口绕过胃肠 直接给大腿增围了 |
[07:14] | I thought you wanted to gain weight for this part. | 我还以为你想为这个角色增肥呢 |
[07:16] | Well, I do, but it’s just such hard work. | 我是想啊 但实在是太难了 |
[07:19] | It’s not hard! It’s a cupcake. | 有什么难的 一个纸杯蛋糕而已 |
[07:22] | It’s literally a piece of cake. | 就是人们常说的小菜一碟啊 |
[07:25] | I mean, I could eat them in my sleep. | 我睡着了都能把它吃掉 |
[07:26] | I do eat them in my sleep. | 我确实做梦都在吃 |
[07:28] | And then I wake up horrified from the dream, | 然后就从睡梦中被吓醒了 |
[07:30] | and then I’m mad at myself for not enjoying it | 然后又气自己没能在梦里好好享受 |
[07:31] | because it was just a dream, for god’s sakes! | 因为梦里吃不会长胖啊 我的老天 |
[07:36] | But go on, you said you had food issues. | 别管我 继续回到你的增食问题 |
[07:40] | What’s the big deal? Just eat. | 有什么大不了的啊 张嘴吃就行了 |
[07:47] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到啊 |
[07:51] | Poor Victoria. | 可怜的维多利亚 |
[07:53] | She’s always been thin. | 她一直这么瘦 |
[07:53] | This is totally out of her comfort zone. | 这完全脱离她的舒适区了 |
[07:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:56] | Maybe it’s good to get out of your comfort zone. | 也许走出自己的舒适区也挺好的 |
[07:59] | I mean, I’m always worried about consequences and planning ahead. | 我总是担心后果 然后未雨绸缪 |
[08:03] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[08:04] | I’m just gonna let things happen with Alec. | 对于我跟阿莱克 就顺其自然吧 |
[08:06] | Let the chips fall where they may. | 命由天定 不管归「属」如何 |
[08:08] | Chips. | 有「薯」条 |
[08:11] | Well, if we’re all breaking free of our comfort zones, | 如果大家都决定走出自己的舒适区 |
[08:14] | I’m thinking about going back to college. | 我也在考虑重回大学 |
[08:16] | It’s always bothered me that I didn’t finish, | 当年没毕业 让我心里一直有个结 |
[08:18] | and I want to set a good example for Wilbur. | 而且我也希望为威尔伯树立个好榜样 |
[08:21] | That’s fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[08:23] | Is nobody gonna say the obvious? | 没人愿意说破一个显而易见的问题吗 |
[08:26] | She’s too old. | 她年纪太大了 |
[08:32] | All right. This should explain everything. | 好吧 就让这条裤子告诉你们真相吧 |
[08:36] | I wore these to camp New Beginnings when I was 10. | 10岁那年 我穿着它去参加「新开始」训练营 |
[08:40] | You went to fat camp? | 你参加过减肥训练营吗 |
[08:42] | No, it was a sports camp for fat kids. | 并不是 只是为胖小孩准备的运动营 |
[08:48] | You never told us. | 从没听你提起过 |
[08:49] | Yeah, well, I blocked a lot of that time out. | 是啊 我封存了很多关于那段时光的记忆 |
[08:52] | But I still remember | 但我还是记得 |
[08:53] | what the other kids at school called me. | 学校里的其他孩子给我起的外号 |
[08:55] | “Thicktoria Chase” | “肥多利亚·蔡斯” |
[08:57] | Or “Victoria Chases an ice cream truck.” | 或者”维多利亚·狂追冰淇淋车” |
[09:00] | Also, “lardass.” | 还有 “死肥猪” |
[09:09] | But with hard work, by the end of that summer, | 但经过努力 那个夏天过后 |
[09:11] | I went from “thicktoria” to “sticktoria.” | 我从”肥多利亚”转型为”瘦多利亚” |
[09:14] | And I keep these pants around | 我留着这条裤子 |
[09:15] | just to remind me never to get fat again. | 就为了提醒自己绝对不能再变肥 |
[09:18] | And now I have the role of a lifetime, | 现在我面对一个终身难遇的角色 |
[09:20] | and I can’t eat the rolls to make it happen. | 我却无法狂吃来适应角色 |
[09:24] | Why don’t you just chew the scenery like you usually do? | 你为什么不延续自己夸张做作的戏路呢 |
[09:29] | Why can’t you just talk to Woody, explain the situation? | 何不跟伍迪谈谈 解释下这个状况呢 |
[09:31] | Yeah, maybe he’ll say it’s not a big deal. | 是啊 或许他会说这没什么大不了的呢 |
[09:34] | Well, I guess it couldn’t hurt to ask, right? | 好吧 问一问也无伤大雅 对吧 |
[09:41] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[09:43] | Hi, Chloe. | 你好啊 克洛伊 |
[09:44] | She’s afraid of thunder. | 她怕打雷 |
[09:47] | Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no! | 不 不 不要啊 |
[09:55] | – Hold me. – Oh, okay. | -抱紧我 -好吧 |
[09:57] | It’s gonna be okay, Chloe. | 会没事的 克洛伊 |
[09:59] | I miss Alec. | 我好想阿莱克 |
[10:00] | He was such a good thunder buddy. | 他真是打雷必备好伴侣 |
[10:02] | At the first crack of lighting, he’d swoop me up, | 只要一闪电 他就会抱起我 |
[10:05] | carry me to bed, and hold me all night. | 一直抱到床上 整晚抱着我 |
[10:12] | He seems like he’d be really great at… | 他貌似很擅长… |
[10:15] | thunder buddy-ing. | 做雷电伴侣 |
[10:17] | Alec was the perfect husband, | 阿莱克是完美丈夫 |
[10:20] | and I ruined it. | 被我一手毁了 |
[10:22] | Any information on that slut he’s interested in? | 知道他看上哪个荡妇了吗 |
[10:25] | No, no. | 不知道 |
[10:26] | Do you have any idea who the slut could be? | 你知道那个荡妇可能是谁吗 |
[10:29] | I overheard him on the phone talking to his brother | 我偷听到他和他哥哥打电话的时候 |
[10:31] | about a curvy brunette with a killer smile. | 说是一个笑容极美 身材火爆的卷褐发女 |
[10:35] | Killer smile, huh? | 笑容极美是吗 |
[10:38] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说了别的什么吗 |
[10:40] | No. | 没有 |
[10:42] | I feel like I can trust you, Melanie. | 我觉得我能信任你 梅兰妮 |
[10:46] | Yeah, you can. | 是 你可以的 |
[10:51] | Listen, I will find this hot brunette. | 听着 我会找到那个性感褐发女 |
[10:53] | I didn’t say hot. | 我可没说性感 |
[10:54] | Well, yeah, but she sounds like she’s got a lot going for her. | 是没有 不过她听上去挺有料的 |
[10:58] | I will find her and tell her to forget about Alec. | 我会找到她 让她别打阿莱克的主意 |
[11:03] | It’s a lost cause. | 注定没指望的 |
[11:06] | You’re a bad thunder-buddy but you’re a good spy, | 你做雷电伴侣不咋样 但是个好间谍 |
[11:08] | and that’s more important in a friend. | 做朋友后者更重要 |
[11:12] | Hey, the rain stopped. | 快看 雨停了 |
[11:14] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:16] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[11:17] | Well, it’s 2:00 in the morning. | 这会可是凌晨2点 |
[11:19] | We’re done here. Scoot! | 没你事了 快走 |
[11:25] | Melanie, I left three messages with Woody’s assistant, | 梅兰妮 我给伍迪的助手留了三条言 |
[11:27] | and he never called me back. | 他都没回我 |
[11:31] | Oh, the lights in my trailer just went out. | 我拖车里的灯突然都灭了 |
[11:36] | Hello, Miss Chase? Are you in there? | 蔡斯小姐 你在里面吗 |
[11:39] | Oh, my god! It’s Woody! | 天呐 是伍迪 |
[11:40] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[11:43] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[11:45] | With all the thunder, I just wanted to make sure you were safe. | 这雷电交加的 我过来看看你是否安全 |
[11:49] | Oh, well, that’s so sweet. | 真贴心 |
[11:51] | Well, can you believe this Cleveland weather? | 克利夫兰的天气可真不好说 |
[11:57] | In the late ’60s, I tried to become a weatherman. | 60年代末的时候 我曾想成为天气预报员 |
[11:59] | This was shortly after the black panthers turned down my application. | 那是在黑豹党无情地拒绝我之后 |
[12:03] | Apparently, I had the fierce heart of a radical | 显然 我空有激进分子的红心 |
[12:05] | but threw a molotov cocktail like a girl. | 扔起燃烧弹来却像个小姑娘一样 |
[12:08] | Look, I am so grateful to be a part of this film, | 听我说 能成为本片一员我很感恩 |
[12:11] | but, um, I’m just really struggling | 但是 我一直在纠结 |
[12:13] | with the concept of gaining weight for the role. | 为角色增肥的事 |
[12:16] | It would be a shame to desecrate such a beautiful figure. | 要亵渎这样美丽的身材太可惜了 |
[12:20] | On the other hand, I want to do anything I can to please you. | 另一方面 我愿意做一切取悦你 |
[12:23] | Well, that sounds promising. | 这听着还不错 |
[12:28] | You slept with Woody Allen? | 你跟伍迪·艾伦睡了 |
[12:29] | Yes, and I feel terrible about it. | 没错 我觉得很羞愧 |
[12:32] | I-I don’t know what came over me. | 我也不知道我中什么邪了 |
[12:35] | I can’t say I approve, but did he at least change the part, | 虽然我不赞同 不过至少他改了角色 |
[12:38] | so you don’t have to gain weight? | 好让你不需要增肥了 |
[12:39] | Well, he said he’d see what he could do. | 他说他会试试看 |
[12:42] | I just have to make it very clear to him | 我只需要跟他说清楚 |
[12:44] | that I cannot sleep with him again. | 以后再不能和他上床了 |
[12:46] | Oh, it’s just such a cliche to have an affair with your director. | 和导演睡了这种事可真老套 |
[12:50] | Or your boss. | 或者和老板睡 |
[12:56] | There is nothing going on here. | 我和老板没什么 |
[12:58] | Chloe guilted me right back to my comfort zone. | 克洛伊已经让我内疚地退回舒适去了 |
[13:01] | I mean, I’m still gonna see Alec tomorrow night, | 我明天晚上还是会见阿莱克 |
[13:03] | but if anything romantic happens, | 不过如果有什么浪漫举动 |
[13:04] | I’m just gonna tell him I can’t. | 我会跟他说不行 |
[13:07] | Not right away, of course, | 当然 不是马上就拒绝 |
[13:08] | ’cause I’m still allowed a little flirting, right? | 小小调情还是无伤大雅的嘛 |
[13:13] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[13:15] | Out. Humiliating myself. | 出去自取其辱了 |
[13:17] | So just out. | 你只要出去都这样啊 |
[13:21] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:23] | Wilbur talked me into registering for college, | 威尔伯说服了我回去念大学 |
[13:25] | and now I’m questioning the whole thing. | 现在我开始质疑这整件事了 |
[13:27] | Oh, honey, why? | 亲爱的 为什么 |
[13:28] | Everyone looked at me like I was someone’s mom | 大家看我的眼神 就像我是家长 |
[13:31] | or a teacher or a teacher’s mom. | 或者老师 甚至老师的妈 |
[13:34] | I overheard one girl say, | 我还听到一女孩说 |
[13:35] | “If I’m still in school when I’m that old, kill me.” | “我要是那么老了还来上学 杀了我得了” |
[13:39] | They obviously think I’m some desperate, middle-aged woman | 他们显然认为我是个绝望的中年妇女 |
[13:41] | trying to do something with her life. | 试图给自己的人生找点事做 |
[13:44] | Kids can be so cruel. | 小孩子真心很残忍 |
[13:47] | And so right. | 但说得又很对 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry, Wilbur. I’m not going back. | 抱歉 威尔伯 我不去上大学了 |
[13:58] | Oh, no. Did I just make him frown? | 不 我刚才让他皱眉了吗 |
[14:02] | I can’t be responsible for his first wrinkle. | 他第一条皱纹可不能是我导致的啊 |
[14:04] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我会去的 |
[14:09] | You know, this Cuyahoga river chardonnay, despite its name, | 这种凯霍加河夏敦埃酒 尽管名字不怎么样 |
[14:13] | is actually–it’s pretty good. | 但味道相当不错 |
[14:14] | I’m getting notes of citrus and anjou pear and honeysuckle. | 我品到柑橘 冬梨和金银花的味道 |
[14:18] | That’s impressive. How do you do that? | 好厉害啊 怎么尝出来的 |
[14:20] | I read the label. | 标签上写着的 |
[14:23] | It’s a little trick I learned to impress women. | 只是打动女人的小招数啦 |
[14:25] | Also, it may contain sulfites. | 还有 可能含亚硫酸盐 |
[14:28] | Very sexy. | 很性感 |
[14:31] | Man, you’ve got a killer smile. | 天 你的笑容真是极美 |
[14:32] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[14:34] | I mean– thank you. | 我是说 多谢夸奖 |
[14:37] | This place really is romantic. | 这地方真的很浪漫 |
[14:42] | So the client said they wanted the kind of place | 客户说他们想找的是那种 |
[14:45] | where you take someone | 如果你希望对方爱上你 |
[14:46] | when you want them to fall in love with you, right? | 就把对方带过去的地方 对吧 |
[14:50] | I could certainly see falling in love here, couldn’t you? | 我能看出这个地方会让人相爱 你说呢 |
[14:54] | Yeah, I could see that. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[14:56] | Alec, um– | 阿莱克 那个… |
[14:58] | I’m sorry, Alec. This isn’t gonna work. | 抱歉 阿莱克 这是不可能的 |
[15:00] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[15:02] | Well, we have some pretty big obstacles here. | 我们面临着巨大的障碍 |
[15:05] | Well, I suppose so. | 好吧 也对 |
[15:07] | I don’t usually go for something so old. | 我一般不会选这种老家伙 |
[15:12] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:14] | This restaurant, it’s got a lot of charm. | 这家餐厅啊 有许多吸引人的地方 |
[15:16] | Oh, the restaurant. | 你是说餐厅老啊 |
[15:17] | Yeah, no, the restaurant’s perfect, um– | 不 这家餐厅棒极了 |
[15:20] | Oh, my date is here. She’s early. | 我的约会对象来了 她来早了 |
[15:23] | Your date? | 约会对象 |
[15:24] | Yeah. Right over there. | 是啊 就在那边 |
[15:27] | Curvy brunette with a killer smile… | 笑容极美的卷褐发女 |
[15:30] | Who’s so young. | 同时还很年轻 |
[15:33] | Yeah, that’s great. | 是啊 真是不错 |
[15:34] | Good for you! I’d hit that. | 好眼光 我要是男人也会泡她 |
[15:38] | You’re funny. | 你真幽默 |
[15:40] | I figured I was going to be here with you on business, | 我想着 既然要跟你过来处理公务 |
[15:42] | why not meet her for dinner after? | 何不顺便约她过来共进晚餐 |
[15:43] | For pleasure. Makes perfect sense. | 来消遣娱乐 非常有道理 |
[15:46] | – This was fun. – Yeah. | -刚才聊得很开心 -是啊 |
[15:49] | I’m almost sorry she came early. | 我都有点遗憾她来早了 |
[15:52] | No, I think she came at just the right time. | 不 我觉得她来的正是时候 |
[15:57] | – Tomorrow then. – Tomorrow. | -那明天接着谈 -好 明天 |
[16:07] | Notes of humiliation and defeat. | 充满屈辱与挫败的一次经历 |
[16:10] | So that’s her. | 就是她咯 |
[16:13] | Chloe, what are you doing here? | 克洛伊 你怎么来了 |
[16:15] | I overheard him make reservations, so I followed him. | 我无意间听到他订了这里的位子 就跟过来了 |
[16:18] | You beat me to it. Good job. | 你抢在我前面了 干得漂亮 |
[16:19] | Oh, yeah, right. That, yeah. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[16:21] | And you know, as soon as he saw me tailing him, | 他发现我在跟踪他 |
[16:23] | well, you know, I had to join him for a drink. | 我没办法 只好坐下来陪他喝酒 |
[16:25] | For a second, when I saw your car in the lot, | 刚才在停车场看到你的车 |
[16:26] | I thought you were his mystery woman. | 我还以为你是他的地下小情妇呢 |
[16:29] | Like he’d be interested in me. | 他怎么可能看得上我 |
[16:30] | Right. It seems so obvious now. | 没错 现在看真是再明显不过了 |
[16:34] | I hate her. | 我恨死她了 |
[16:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:39] | You know, on your behalf. | 我是替你生气 |
[16:41] | So now that we know the truth, | 既然现在知道真相了 |
[16:43] | I guess maybe we can just move on. | 我们也该往前看了 |
[16:45] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[16:46] | He’ll never be happy with that young piece of fluff. | 他跟那个年轻的小贱货是不会幸福的 |
[16:48] | – So there’s hope? – Oh, there’s hope. | -这么说还有希望 -当然还有希望 |
[16:50] | I’ll get him back. Team Chloe, right? | 我会把他抢回来的 你是克洛伊队的吧 |
[16:53] | Yeah. Team Chloe! | 没错 克洛伊队 |
[16:55] | You say it weird. | 从你嘴里说出来怪怪的 |
[17:02] | Welcome to Econ 101. I’m professor Oliver. | 欢迎来上基础经济学 我是奥利弗教授 |
[17:05] | I see we have a senior citizen among us. | 我看到今天的课堂里坐了一位老年人 |
[17:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:11] | But I am hardly a senior citizen. | 我完全算不上是老年人 |
[17:13] | So clearly you’re making some kind of a joke at my expense. | 所以很明显你这是在取笑我 羞辱我 |
[17:16] | Well, I’m not gonna put up with it. | 我不会就这么忍气吞声的 |
[17:18] | Not from you, professor, | 我不会忍你 教授 |
[17:20] | or you, smirky frat boy, | 还有你 傻笑的兄弟会小子 |
[17:22] | or you, snarky, neck-tattoo girl. | 还有你 脖子纹身的魔女 |
[17:25] | Oh, that’s gonna look good in 30 years. | 你指望那玩意儿30年后还会好看吗 |
[17:27] | And frankly, professor, | 恕我直言 教授 |
[17:29] | I would think that someone who shaves his head | 我还以为像你这种主动剃光头 |
[17:31] | to hide his premature baldness | 来掩饰自己”早谢”问题的人 |
[17:32] | would be a little more sensitive to the fact | 能体会我这个同龄人的心情 |
[17:34] | that I clearly do not want to draw attention to myself! | 我显然不想被大家注意到 只想躲藏在人群中 |
[17:41] | I think he was talking to me. | 我觉得他指的是我 |
[17:48] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[17:49] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[17:52] | We need to talk. I– | 我们得谈谈 我… |
[17:55] | You’re not Woody. | 你不是伍迪 |
[17:56] | Victoria, it’s me, Gary. | 维多利亚 是我啊 加里 |
[17:58] | Gary? | 加里 |
[18:00] | I haven’t been able to stop thinking about our love-making. | 我的脑海中不断浮现我们做爱的场景 |
[18:02] | It was far too brief, | 美好瞬间太过「短暂」 |
[18:04] | for which I apologize. | 我为我的早泄道歉 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry, but I have absolutely no idea who you– | 不好意思 可我实在不知道你是谁 |
[18:11] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[18:13] | I slept with a crew member. | 我跟剧组打杂的睡了 |
[18:17] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没关系 |
[18:19] | But wait, we talked about the script. | 等等 可我们当时还讨论了剧本 |
[18:21] | You said you’d see what you could do. | 你说你会帮我想办法的 |
[18:23] | I did, I did. | 我确实想办法了 |
[18:24] | I spoke to Woody, and you don’t have to gain a single pound. | 我找伍迪谈了 你不需要增肥了 |
[18:27] | Being an assistant director has its perks. | 当副导演是有福利的 |
[18:31] | Who did you think I was? | 你以为我是谁啊 |
[18:33] | Oh, surely I’m not the first to notice that, | 这事肯定不止我一个人注意到了 |
[18:35] | in the right light or no light at all, | 在特定灯光效果或是漆黑一片的情况下 |
[18:37] | you sound exactly like Woody Allen. | 你说起话来简直就是伍迪·艾伦的翻版 |
[18:40] | Look, he’s had the same crew for the last 30 years. | 听着 过去30年 他用的是同一支拍摄团队 |
[18:43] | When you work with a man that long, | 跟一个人混久了 |
[18:45] | I suppose it’s only logical that some of his mannerisms, | 他的言谈举止 处事风格难免会… |
[18:48] | you know, might rub off. | 传染给所有人 |
[18:52] | Deshawn, what’s up? | 德肖恩 怎么了 |
[18:54] | Gary… | 加里 |
[18:58] | I’m afraid there’s been a minor incident | 恐怕发生了点小意外 |
[19:00] | in the makeup trailer. | 在化妆拖车里 |
[19:12] | So why, Elka? | 为什么 爱尔卡 |
[19:14] | Why didn’t you tell me you were in school? | 为什么不告诉我你去上课了 |
[19:16] | I have my reasons. | 我自有原因 |
[19:18] | And why economics? | 为什么要选经济学 |
[19:20] | What have you got up your kleenex-filled sleeve? | 你的老葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[19:23] | None of your business. | 关你屁事 |
[19:27] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:31] | Oh, my god. | 我的亲娘哎 |
[19:32] | What’s all this money? | 你哪来这么多钱 |
[19:35] | What money? | 什么钱 |