时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | I think we just polished off an entire box of wine. | 看来我们是把整整一盒酒都干掉了 |
[00:07] | See that’s the dangerous thing about boxed wine. | 这就是盒装酒的危险之处 |
[00:09] | You can’t really tell how much you’ve dranken. | 你都不知道你到底”褐”了多少 |
[00:12] | Drinken. | “渴” |
[00:13] | – Drunken? – Drunk? | -“喝”了吗 -醉了吗 |
[00:15] | Little bit. | 有一点 |
[00:17] | So Cuyahoga River wine wants us to make boxed wine classy. | 凯霍加河红酒要我们把盒装酒做得上档次些 |
[00:21] | You know what we need is some snooty celebrity to endorse it. | 那我们就去找一些自我感觉极好的名人来代言 |
[00:24] | Oh, I bet Victoria would do it. | 我敢说维多利亚肯定愿意 |
[00:25] | God knows she’s never said no to wine. | 对于美酒她向来是来者不拒的 |
[00:28] | She’d be good. | 她是不错 |
[00:28] | Hey, how’s her Woody Allen movie going? | 话说 她那部伍迪·艾伦的电影拍得怎么样了 |
[00:30] | Oh, great. Oh, guess who they just cast? | 好得很 猜他们把谁请来参演了 |
[00:31] | Emmet Lawson. | 艾米特·劳森 |
[00:33] | – Seriously? – Yup. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[00:34] | I love that guy! | 我超爱那家伙 |
[00:35] | He’s, like, my favorite actor! | 他是我最喜欢的演员 |
[00:36] | They call him “the actor’s actor”! | 大家都说他是”演员中的演员” |
[00:38] | Why am I yelling? | 我大呼小叫什么 |
[00:41] | Maybe we should call this “the wine’s wine.” | 也许我们该叫这酒为”酒中酒” |
[00:44] | Or we could do an L.A. Trick. | 或者学洛杉矶那边的把戏 |
[00:46] | Slap a black label on it, jack up the price, | 贴上黑方的标 顺势抬高价格 |
[00:49] | and create an artificial shortage. | 再制造供不应求的假象 |
[00:51] | People go crazy for that. | 人们就会趋之若鹜 |
[00:53] | You are so smart. | 你真聪明 |
[00:56] | I’m glad Chloe’s out of town. | 我很庆幸克洛伊出差去了 |
[00:57] | This is fun doing this with you. | 能和你坐在这聊一聊真好 |
[00:59] | Just the two of us. | 只有我们两个人 |
[01:06] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[01:07] | I forgot to call Carmen. | 我忘给卡门去电话了 |
[01:09] | Oh, Carmen. | 卡门 |
[01:10] | So you’re still dating that model. | 你还在跟那个模特约会吗 |
[01:12] | Actually, she’s a cheerleader for the Cavs. | 其实她是骑士队的拉拉队员 |
[01:14] | So she’s limber as well. | 所以她的柔韧性也极佳 |
[01:17] | Let me just tell her I’ll be there soon. | 我跟她说一下我马上到 |
[01:18] | Yeah, no. No problem. | 好的 没关系 |
[01:19] | It’ll give me a chance to see | 我正好可以顺便查下手机 |
[01:21] | if I missed any texts from my boyfriend. | 看看有没有错过我男友的短信 |
[01:23] | No, five. | 糟糕 五条 |
[01:27] | I didn’t know you were seeing someone. | 我不知道你也有相好的啊 |
[01:28] | Oh, yeah, it’s new, but it’s super serious. | 有啊 最近的事 但认真得很呢 |
[01:32] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[01:34] | Um, it’s– | 嗯 就是… |
[01:35] | Uhmit? You mean, Emmet? | 恩米特 你是说艾米特吗 |
[01:38] | Like, Emmet Lawson? | 艾米特·劳森吗 |
[01:40] | Exactly like Emmet Lawson. | 没错 就是艾米特·劳森 |
[01:44] | You’re dating Emmet Lawson? | 你跟艾米特·劳森在交往 |
[01:45] | Why wouldn’t you mention that | 刚才我们聊到他的时候 |
[01:47] | when we were just talking about him? | 你怎么没有提这事儿 |
[01:48] | Because I don’t like to kiss and tell. | 我又不会跟人亲个嘴就到处显摆 |
[01:51] | And we have done a lot of kissin’, let me tell ya. | 我跟你说 我们亲起嘴来那可真叫狂亲不止 |
[01:55] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[01:56] | Do you think you could ask him to represent the wine? | 那你能不能问问他愿不愿意来代言这酒 |
[01:58] | Of course I can ask him. | 我当然可以去问问 |
[01:59] | He’s my boyfriend. | 他是我男友嘛 |
[02:01] | I ask him questions all the time. | 我每天都要问他不少问题 |
[02:02] | Wow. Emmet Lawson. | 天呐 艾米特·劳森 |
[02:05] | You’re full of surprises. | 你真是充满惊喜 |
[02:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:07] | Sometimes I surprise myself. | 有时我都能把自己惊到 |
[02:11] | You told him what? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[02:13] | I was drunk. | 我当时喝醉了 |
[02:15] | And there’s something about Alec. | 阿莱克的身上似乎有种魔力 |
[02:16] | Every time he brings up Carmen, | 每次他只要一提起卡门 |
[02:18] | I get all jealous and panicky, | 我就心生嫉妒 乱了方寸 |
[02:19] | and I just want to one-up him. | 老想着要胜他一筹 |
[02:21] | So do you think you could talk to Emmet? | 那你能跟艾米特说说这事儿吗 |
[02:23] | You know, about endorsing the wine? | 就是 代言这红酒的事 |
[02:25] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:26] | I haven’t even met him yet. | 我都还没见到他呢 |
[02:28] | And I’m really, really nervous about it. | 这也让我非常非常紧张 |
[02:30] | He is the actor’s actor’s actor. | 他是演员中的演员中的演员 |
[02:34] | I think you added an actor. | 我觉得你多说了一个演员 |
[02:36] | No, no. | 没有没有 |
[02:37] | He’s the most respected actor among actor’s actors. | 他是”演员中的演员”里最受敬重的那一个 |
[02:39] | He is that good. | 他就有那么厉害 |
[02:41] | Did you know that before he shot White Fang, | 你们知道吗 在拍《白芳传奇》时 |
[02:44] | he actually lived with a pack of wolves for two months? | 他真的去和一群狼生活了两个月 |
[02:47] | – Well, that’s nuts. – No, that’s method. | -这是疯了吧 -不 是体验派表演法 |
[02:51] | There is no way that I’m going to ask | 我绝对不可能去求一位 |
[02:53] | an actor of his caliber to sell some cheap boxed wine. | 他那种水准的演员去卖什么廉价盒装酒 |
[02:56] | It’s not cheap. | 这可不廉价 |
[02:57] | It’s black label. Limited edition. | 这可是黑方 限量版 |
[03:01] | Really? Where can I get some? | 真的吗 哪里能买到 |
[03:04] | You can’t. They only made 50 cases. | 你买不到 就50箱 |
[03:07] | I have to have it. I’ll pay double. | 我必须买到 我出双倍 |
[03:10] | I’ll see what I can do | 我会去争取的 |
[03:11] | if you talk to Emmet about endorsing the wine. | 前提是你要去跟艾米特说代言酒这事 |
[03:14] | Why don’t you just tell Alec that you asked Emmet | 你为什么不跟阿莱克说你问过艾米特了 |
[03:17] | and he said no? | 但被他拒绝了 |
[03:18] | I mean, boyfriends say “no” all the time. | 男朋友经常拒绝女朋友的啊 |
[03:20] | Mine don’t. | 我家的可不会 |
[03:24] | You’re not doing it right. | 你还是欠火候啊 |
[03:33] | What were you thinking? | 你什么脑子 |
[03:35] | Call me on the disposable. | 打到我的一次性手机上来 |
[03:41] | Hello, I can’t talk right now. | 抱歉 我现在不方便说话 |
[03:48] | Does this have something to do with that money Joy saw? | 这是不是跟乔依那天看到的那袋钱有关系 |
[03:51] | “Allegedly” saw… | 是”据说”看到 |
[03:54] | when she was studying. | 在她”学习”时 |
[03:58] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:00] | So what do you guys think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[04:02] | I went shopping at Forever 21. | 我去「永远21岁」买衣服了 |
[04:06] | I’m guessing The Menopause Barn was closed? | 我猜「更年期仓库」应该是关门了 |
[04:13] | I know somehow you’re fitting into school | 我知道你不知怎的在学校吃得挺开 |
[04:15] | even though you haven’t changed your look | 尽管你的造型 |
[04:17] | since the invention of the bedazzler. | 从钉扣器被发明出来后就没变过了 |
[04:20] | But I’m going for something a little more collegiate. | 但我追求的是更学院风的装扮 |
[04:22] | I just want to blend in. | 我只是想融入其中 |
[04:24] | I don’t want people to look at me | 我不希望人人都看着我 |
[04:25] | and think, what’s she doing here? | 心想着 她来这里做什么 |
[04:26] | I’m looking at you and thinking | 我看着你 心里想的是 |
[04:28] | why is she wearing that hideous purse? | 她怎么背着这么丑的手提包 |
[04:31] | It’s not a purse. | 这不是手提包 |
[04:32] | Nobody at school carries purses anymore. | 现在学校没人会带手提包上学了 |
[04:34] | This is a messenger bag. | 这是个斜挎包 |
[04:36] | – What do you carry in there? – My purse. | -里面装着什么 -我的手提包 |
[04:52] | Victoria Chase. | 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[04:54] | Allow me to introduce myself. I am– | 请允许我自我介绍一下 我是… |
[04:56] | – Sir Emmet Lawson. – At your service. | -艾米特·劳森爵士 -乐意效劳 |
[05:03] | As soon as I saw your name on the call sheet, | 我一看到通告单上有你的名字 |
[05:05] | I rushed over to say hello | 就马上过来打招呼了 |
[05:07] | because I’m a huge fan of your work. | 因为我特别喜欢你演的戏 |
[05:09] | I am hugely thrilled | 我真是超级激动 |
[05:11] | that one of the world’s most celebrated actors actually watched | 像您这么赫赫有名的演员竟然真的看了 |
[05:14] | my little Emmy award-winning performance on Edge of Tomorrow. | 为我拿下艾美奖的《明日边缘》 |
[05:19] | Actually, I was referring to your many Lifetime original movies. | 其实 我指的是你出演的多部生活台的原创电影 |
[05:23] | Pageant Mom Murder, | 比如《望女成凤的杀人狂》 |
[05:24] | The Two Mrs. Finklesteins, | 《芬克雷斯特恩家的大房二房》 |
[05:27] | A Kidney For Sister Sarah. | 《给修女莎拉的一颗肾》 |
[05:31] | Every one, a precious jewel. | 每一部 都如珍宝 |
[05:34] | Well, I am just thrilled | 我很激动 |
[05:35] | that we get to play together and with Woody Allen. | 能与您在伍迪·艾伦的电影中合作 |
[05:39] | But what if it’s one of his bad ones? | 但如果这部恰好是他的烂片怎么办 |
[05:41] | Melinda and Melinda? | 记得《双生美莲达》吗 |
[05:42] | No, thank you. No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 不了 谢谢 |
[05:45] | It can’t possibly be bad if we’re in it. | 有我们两个参演 怎么可能是烂片 |
[05:47] | Excellent point. | 说到点子上了 |
[05:49] | You know, I believe you and I are going to become great friends. | 我相信你我一定会成为极好的朋友 |
[06:01] | Would you wear this? | 你会穿这种衣服吗 |
[06:05] | I might tie it around my finger if I needed to remember something. | 如果我要记住什么事 可以当丝带缠在手指上提醒 |
[06:10] | It’s a gift for Carmen. | 这是给卡门的礼物 |
[06:11] | We’re headed to Cozumel for a long weekend. | 我们要去科苏梅尔岛过周末 |
[06:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:15] | Well, uh, me and Emmet are going away for the long weekend too. | 我跟艾米特也要出远门 一起过周末 |
[06:18] | Only we’re not gonna need bathing suits | 不同的是 我们不需要带泳衣 |
[06:20] | ’cause we’re gonna be naked. | 因为我们全程都会裸着 |
[06:22] | So naked. | 一丝不挂 |
[06:25] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[06:26] | I really don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:30] | Listen. About the other night… | 听着 关于那天晚上的事 |
[06:32] | I know we’d been drinking, | 当时我们都喝了点小酒 |
[06:33] | and we were having fun– a lot of fun. | 挺尽兴的 很开心 |
[06:35] | But I want to apologize. | 但我想向你道歉 |
[06:37] | I don’t think I was being entirely professional. | 我觉得作为同事 自己的行为不太合适 |
[06:39] | I mean, we’re both in committed relationships. | 我是说 我们都有认真交往的对象呢 |
[06:42] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[06:44] | Right. | 当然 |
[06:45] | Big time. | 非常认真 |
[06:47] | So we’re good? | 我们之间没问题吧 |
[06:51] | What did Emmet say about endorsing the wine? | 艾米特同没同意给我们的红酒代言啊 |
[06:52] | Oh, yeah. I asked him and he said no. | 对了 我问过他 他没同意 |
[06:55] | You know, sometimes boyfriends say “no.” | 男朋友有时候就是会拒绝女朋友嘛 |
[06:59] | What if you brought him by here for lunch? | 不如你带他过来一起吃午饭如何 |
[07:00] | I know I could persuade him. | 我绝对可以说服他 |
[07:02] | I mean, not to brag, but people have a hard time saying no to me. | 不是我吹牛 一般人都很难拒绝我 |
[07:05] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:09] | Okay. | 很好 |
[07:12] | I did it again. | 我又犯傻了 |
[07:14] | I told Alec that I would bring Emmet by for lunch. | 我答应阿莱克带艾米特去跟他共进午餐 |
[07:17] | Why on earth would you do that? | 你为什么要答应啊 |
[07:19] | I don’t know, I just like him so much. | 我也不知道 我太喜欢他了 |
[07:21] | I can’t help but lie to him. | 我忍不住就对他撒谎了 |
[07:26] | – You know how it is. – Yeah, yeah, I do. | -你懂的 -是啊 我懂 |
[07:29] | And actually, I might be able to talk to Emmet for you. | 其实 我也许能帮你说服艾米特 |
[07:32] | It turns out that we have a lot in common. | 原来我和他有许多共同点 |
[07:33] | He’s a huge fan of my work. | 他很喜欢我拍的戏 |
[07:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:39] | I mean, great. Not surprising at all. | 我是说 棒极了 真是一点都不意外 |
[07:41] | So not shocked. | 完全不震惊呢 |
[07:45] | I hate school, and I’m never going back, | 我讨厌学校 再也不回去了 |
[07:47] | and you can’t make me. | 你们架我去都不行 |
[07:50] | Honey, what happened? | 亲爱的 发生什么事了 |
[07:51] | No one makes any attempt to talk to me | 没人愿意搭理我 |
[07:53] | or acknowledge my existence. | 视我于无形 |
[07:55] | They’re all so cool with their piercings and tattoos. | 他们个个穿环纹身 可带劲儿呢 |
[07:59] | Well, at least you got Elka. | 至少你还有爱尔卡陪着你呢 |
[08:00] | She’s one of the mean girls. | 她是那些”贱女孩”中的一员 |
[08:05] | I saw her with her study group friends, | 我看到她跟她的学习小组朋友一起 |
[08:06] | and they totally snubbed me. | 对我毫不理睬 |
[08:08] | Now, Joy, I’m gonna tell you | 乔依 下面我要跟你说的 |
[08:09] | what I used to tell my kids | 就是过去每当我的孩子 |
[08:10] | when they had a problem like this. | 遇到同样的问题时我给他们的忠告 |
[08:12] | Talk to your therapist; mommy’s in a movie. | 跟心理医生说去 你妈忙着拍电影呢 |
[08:18] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[08:19] | Oh, it’s Emmet. | 艾米特来了 |
[08:20] | We just got our script, | 我们刚拿到剧本 |
[08:21] | and I asked him to come by to run lines. | 我邀他过来一起对台词 |
[08:23] | You call for me? | 你找我吗 |
[08:24] | Oh, Sir Emmet Lawson. Hello. | 艾米特·劳森爵士 您好 |
[08:26] | I would like to introduce you to my friends– | 非常高兴向您介绍我的朋友们 |
[08:27] | Why would I want to be in the same trailer as you, | 我为什么要和你共处在同一个拖车里 |
[08:30] | let alone the same universe? | 更别提跟你一同活在人间了 |
[08:33] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 什么 |
[08:34] | You’re sorry? Typical. | 你觉得抱歉 真是典型作风 |
[08:36] | You’re always sorry, aren’t you? | 你总是抱歉来抱歉去 不是吗 |
[08:38] | Well, I’m sorry I ever met you. | 我后悔的是认识你 |
[08:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:42] | No. You never do. | 是啊 你从来就不明白 |
[08:48] | What was that? | 刚刚是什么情况 |
[08:50] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:52] | You didn’t ask him about lunch. | 你没问他共进午餐的事 |
[09:00] | I don’t understand what just happened. | 我完全搞不懂刚刚是怎么回事 |
[09:02] | This morning he was my biggest fan | 早上他还说自己是我的骨灰粉呢 |
[09:03] | and now he hates me. | 现在恨不能把我碾成骨灰了 |
[09:05] | What’s odd is he said you “always” do this. | 奇怪的是 他说你”总是”这样 |
[09:08] | How could you “always” do anything if you’ve only just met him? | 如果你们之前压根都不认识 哪来的”总是” |
[09:10] | I don’t know, | 我也不明白 |
[09:11] | and I have no idea why he’s acting this way. | 我不知道他为何给我整这么一出戏 |
[09:14] | Acting. | 演戏 |
[09:16] | In the script he’s my ex-husband, who hates me. | 剧本里他是我的前夫 对我厌恶至极 |
[09:19] | Now, maybe he’s doing that whole method acting thing, | 也许刚刚他是在用体验派表演法 |
[09:22] | and he’s just treating me like his ex-wife. | 于是把我当成可恨的前妻对待了 |
[09:23] | – Oh, of course. – That’s it. | -一定是这样 -这才说得通 |
[09:26] | Yeah, but what if it’s not? | 是啊 但如果不是呢 |
[09:28] | What if he just hates me? | 如果他真的讨厌我呢 |
[09:30] | I can’t go through the next three months not knowing. | 我不能带着疑惑去拍接下来三个月的戏啊 |
[09:32] | Well, you’re gonna have to | 我看你还是认命吧 |
[09:33] | unless Woody magically decides to rewrite the movie | 除非伍迪突发奇想把剧本一改 |
[09:36] | and turns your characters into a loving couple. | 让你们的角色成为一对神仙眷侣 |
[09:41] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[09:44] | I was saying that as an example | 我不过随便举个例子 |
[09:45] | of something that’s not going to happen. | 证明那是不可能发生的事 |
[09:47] | Yeah, but– | 知道 但是 |
[09:48] | But what if I wrote a scene where our characters get along | 但如果我自己写一出郎情妾意的戏份 |
[09:51] | and I slipped it into Emmet’s script | 不声不响地塞进艾米特的剧本里 |
[09:53] | and that way I’ll find out if he hates me | 这样我就能搞清楚他究竟是真讨厌我 |
[09:54] | or if he’s just being method. | 还是在践行体验派表演法了 |
[09:56] | And once I find out, | 一旦真相大白 |
[09:58] | then I just make the improved script go away. | 我再让那个改进版的剧本消失 |
[10:00] | Really? | 不是吧你 |
[10:01] | You’re seriously considering rewriting Woody Allen? | 你还当真考虑改写伍迪·艾伦的剧本 |
[10:06] | She already referred to it as an “improved” scene. | 她已然说自己写的是”改进版”的了 |
[10:08] | It’s not like it’s gonna be in the movie. | 又不是说我写的要拍进电影里 |
[10:11] | Although one never knows. | 不过这也说不准哦 |
[10:14] | Do you even know how to write? | 你知道怎么写剧本吗 |
[10:16] | Well, of course. | 当然啊 |
[10:17] | You forget I was married to Aaron Sorkin’s cousin. | 别忘了大编剧艾伦·索金的堂弟是我前夫 |
[10:20] | And I wrote my own Wikipedia bio. | 我维基百科的介绍也是我自己执笔的 |
[10:25] | And I just put a pencil behind my ear. | 我还像编剧一样娴熟地把笔夹在了耳后 |
[10:31] | Were any of those a “yes?” | 扯这么多能说明你会写吗 |
[10:39] | Hi, Joy. | 你好啊 乔依 |
[10:40] | Hi. Joy Scroggs. | 大家好 我是乔依·斯克罗格 |
[10:45] | From economics. | 经济学课上的 |
[10:47] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 好啊 |
[10:49] | Just chillaxin’. Keeping it real. | 悠然自得 回归本我 |
[10:51] | Gettin’ my homework on. | 做做家庭作业呗 |
[10:54] | Oh, geez. | 天呐 |
[10:58] | So…what were you laughing about? | 你们刚才笑什么呢 |
[11:01] | Elka says there’s some girl who carries a purse inside her messenger bag. | 爱尔卡说有个女孩把手提包放在斜挎包里 |
[11:08] | How sad and random. | 可悲至极 简直乱来 |
[11:12] | It’s so hot in here. | 屋里可真热 |
[11:15] | What’s on your neck? | 你脖子上是什么 |
[11:17] | Oh, this? I just got inked. | 这个啊 刚弄了个纹身 |
[11:20] | You got a tattoo? | 你弄了个纹身 |
[11:22] | It’s oozing pus. | 都灌脓了 |
[11:25] | Spider said there might be some weeping. | 斯帕德说可能会流出点液体 |
[11:28] | It’s pretty gross. | 挺恶心的 |
[11:30] | You have to keep disinfectant on it. | 你得注意消毒才行 |
[11:31] | The same thing happened when my mom got her mid-life tattoo. | 我妈中年危机来袭时 也跟你一样去弄个了纹身 |
[11:34] | Did you just turn 50? | 你是不是刚满50啊 |
[11:38] | Now we’re gonna see some weeping. | 现在某人真要爆哭 流出液体了 |
[11:46] | Melanie. It’s me. | 梅兰妮 是我 |
[11:48] | Our experiment didn’t work. | 实验没成功 |
[11:50] | I dropped off the fake scene, | 我把假戏剧本插进去了 |
[11:51] | but I haven’t seen Emmet all day. | 但我一整天都没见着艾米特 |
[11:53] | You should probably just tell Alec | 你还是告诉阿莱克 |
[11:54] | that you and Emmet broke up. | 你和艾米特分手了吧 |
[11:59] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[12:01] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这里 |
[12:03] | Really? You are? | 真的吗 你很高兴 |
[12:05] | Oh, did–did you get the new scene? | 你收到后面戏份的剧本了吗 |
[12:06] | I did which is why I’m quitting the movie. | 收到了 所以我决定不演这部电影了 |
[12:08] | What? | 什么 |
[12:10] | It’s hands down the worst thing I’ve ever read. | 这绝对是我看过的最烂的剧本 |
[12:13] | Rife with spelling errors, | 全是拼写错误 |
[12:14] | makes no sense at all. | 完全没有逻辑 |
[12:15] | Definitely one of Woody’s bad ones. | 绝对是伍迪的烂片之一 |
[12:18] | I thought the scene was quite brilliant. | 我觉得新加的戏很好啊 |
[12:19] | Bollocks. | 胡说 |
[12:21] | It’s even worse than that play Aaron Sorkin’s cousin wrote. | 这比艾伦·索金的堂弟写的那剧本还烂 |
[12:25] | No. | 不行 |
[12:26] | Woody’s obviously lost it. | 伍迪明显脑子进水了 |
[12:27] | I suggest you call your agent | 我建议你打给经纪人 |
[12:28] | and get off this movie before you get fired. | 在你被炒掉之前 退出这部电影吧 |
[12:31] | Fired? | 被炒 |
[12:32] | The scene calls for your role | 新加的戏要求你的角色 |
[12:33] | to be played by a stunning 30-something. | 由一个30来岁的美女来演 |
[12:36] | Obviously, he’s going to recast you. | 很明显 他会重选演员 |
[12:39] | I could pass for 30-something. | 我也能演30来岁的啊 |
[12:41] | Oh, sweet Victoria. | 亲爱的维多利亚 |
[12:44] | I’m so pleased | 我很高兴 |
[12:45] | you haven’t lost your sense of humor through all of this. | 你经历了这么多磨难 还没失去幽默感 |
[12:48] | I bid you adieu. | 再会了 |
[12:51] | I’m sure our paths will cross again. | 茫茫人海 你我定将再度相会 |
[12:55] | Wait! | 等等 |
[12:58] | I wrote that scene. | 新加的戏是我写的 |
[13:00] | Come again? | 什么 |
[13:01] | Being on this movie is a dream come true for me. | 能演这部电影对我来说无异于梦想成真 |
[13:04] | I have such enormous respect for you, | 我非常非常敬重你 |
[13:06] | and I’m just very insecure about working with an actor of your caliber. | 和你这样德高望重的演员对戏 我很没有安全感 |
[13:11] | And I-I just needed to know that | 我只是想要确定 |
[13:12] | it wasn’t you hating me, it was the method. | 你并非真讨厌我 那只是体验派表演而已 |
[13:15] | You darling little lunatic. | 你个失心疯 |
[13:18] | Please tell me you won’t quit. | 答应我你不会辞演 |
[13:19] | Please tell me you won’t write. | 答应我你不再写剧本了 |
[13:21] | Deal. | 成交 |
[13:23] | And I know that you have to go back into character, | 我知道你必须代入角色 |
[13:25] | and I promise that I won’t take it personally. | 我保证不会再感情用事了 |
[13:28] | Well, we’ll see if I can’t adjust my methods | 我们可以看看我是否能调整一下 |
[13:30] | so I’m not quite so gruff, hmm? | 不要显得那么粗暴 |
[13:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:34] | It’s just fear, you know. | 其实 那只是因为恐惧 |
[13:36] | The whole immersing myself into the character thing. | 所谓的”浸入角色” 都是恐惧在作祟 |
[13:38] | That way, if the performance fails, | 那样的话 如果演得不好 |
[13:40] | it’s the character’s fault, not my own. | 就是角色本身的错 不是我的问题 |
[13:43] | That is so honest. | 真是坦诚 |
[13:45] | And deep. | 且深刻 |
[13:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:49] | But because of that, | 但正因如此 |
[13:50] | I’m often labeled as difficult. | 我总被认为是不好合作的演员 |
[13:51] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[13:52] | People say that I’m difficult too. | 他们也说我不好合作 |
[13:55] | But beyond my hysterical demands for a larger trailer, | 歇斯底里地要求换个大拖车的背后 |
[13:58] | I’m just a little girl looking for love. | 其实藏着我这个寻爱的小姑娘 |
[14:01] | Thank you for sharing that. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[14:04] | You know, I believe you and I are two sides of the same coin. | 其实 我相信我们是同一枚硬币的两面 |
[14:08] | A very rare and beautiful coin. | 一枚非常稀有美丽的硬币 |
[14:18] | Well, I suppose all your friends are out there | 你那些朋友现在肯定在外面 |
[14:20] | having a nice laugh about me right now. | 笑我笑得正欢吧 |
[14:23] | Look, you’re at an awkward age for college. That’s all. | 你这个年纪上大学确实有点不着调 仅此而已 |
[14:26] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[14:27] | They all love you. | 她们都很喜欢你 |
[14:28] | Because I’m 90. | 因为我都90岁了 |
[14:30] | I’m a novelty. | 我是稀有物种 |
[14:33] | I’m also genuinely cool. | 并且我酷到骨子里 |
[14:37] | And I’m their mum’s age. | 而我跟她们的妈妈一样大 |
[14:39] | No one wants their mum hanging out with them, | 没人希望和妈妈一起玩 |
[14:41] | or worse, acting like them. | 更别说 学她们的样 |
[14:43] | – You can’t take it personally. – Of course not. | -她们不是针对你 -当然不是 |
[14:46] | I guess I just have to accept | 看来我只能接受现实 |
[14:47] | that the social part of college won’t be for me. | 承认我不适合大学的社交生活了 |
[14:50] | Well, you’re not missing much. | 也没什么值得参与的 |
[14:53] | In my day, we knew how to party. | 我们那个年代才懂该怎么狂欢 |
[14:55] | Well, you certainly left a mess at Stonehenge. | 你们那些远古人确实把巨石阵搞得一团糟 |
[15:00] | This is why I can’t be nice to you. | 给你点阳光 你就灿烂是吧 |
[15:09] | Hey, guys. Zack texted me. | 姐妹们 扎克刚发短信给我了 |
[15:11] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[15:13] | He wants me to come to his dorm room and hang out. | 他想让我去他宿舍玩玩 |
[15:15] | Is this the guy you hooked up with a couple of weeks ago | 他就是你几周前勾搭上 |
[15:19] | who never called back? | 然后就再也没联系你的那个 |
[15:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:23] | You know, maybe… | 话说 或许… |
[15:25] | He’s looking for something serious after all. | 他是想开始一段认真的恋情 |
[15:27] | Oh, dear god. | 我的个老天 |
[15:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:31] | Look, it’s none of my business, | 虽说这不关我的事 |
[15:33] | but that’s not someone looking for something serious. | 不过他一看就不是想跟你认真 |
[15:35] | That’s a booty call, plain and simple. | 就是想跟你约炮 非常明确 |
[15:38] | Just sayin’. | 我就这么一说 |
[15:40] | You don’t even know Zack. | 你又不认识扎克 |
[15:41] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[15:42] | Doesn’t matter how you look. | 你看起来什么样不重要 |
[15:43] | Zack wants you to come there and take your clothes off. | 反正扎克喊你过去 就是想给你宽衣解带的 |
[15:45] | That’s how he wants you to look. | 你一丝不挂才是他要的效果 |
[15:48] | In economics, when something is in demand, | 经济学中 当某物有一定需求量时 |
[15:50] | what is the quickest way to diminish its value? | 最快削弱其价值的方式是什么 |
[15:53] | – Flood the market. – Exactly. | -充斥市场 -正解 |
[15:55] | And if you go over to Zack’s dorm | 如果你一听到他那条”玩玩”的短信 |
[15:56] | based on a let’s-hang-out text, | 就立马跑去扎克的宿舍 |
[15:58] | what do you think that’s gonna do to your value? | 你觉得你的个人价值会有什么变化 |
[16:00] | Make it plummet. | 一落千丈 |
[16:02] | Precisely. | 很对 |
[16:03] | It’s a classic example of Keynesian theories | 这是凯恩斯经济理论中关于 |
[16:06] | of market fungibility. | 市场可替代性的典型案例 |
[16:08] | Hey, I understand economics. | 瞧啊 我竟然理解了经济学 |
[16:13] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[16:14] | What if a guy tells you he can’t see you because– | 那如果有人告诉你他不能见你是因为… |
[16:17] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[16:18] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:19] | Because if a guy really wants to see you, | 因为一个男人如果真的想见你 |
[16:21] | he will find a way to see you. | 他想尽办法也会来见你 |
[16:23] | What if a guy said he wants to take a break for a little while? | 那如果男人跟你说 他想暂时分开一段时间呢 |
[16:25] | Oh, cut him loose. | 甩了他吧 |
[16:26] | He’s already banging your roommate. | 他八成已经在搞你的室友了 |
[16:27] | Next. | 下一个 |
[16:29] | No, no, no, no. | 别乱 别乱 |
[16:30] | One at a time, one at a time. | 一次一个问题 慢慢来 |
[16:34] | Is that all you’re taking? | 你就带这么多东西 |
[16:35] | It’s a beach vacation. You don’t need much. | 去海边度个假 不需要带太多 |
[16:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:38] | Well, Emmet and I aren’t packing much either | 艾米特和我也没带多少东西 |
[16:39] | ‘Cause we’re going on an all-nude snowboarding– | 因为我们准备冰天雪地裸体滑雪 |
[16:42] | Ugh, never mind. | 算了 不编了 |
[16:44] | So is Emmet coming by? | 艾米特是要来这儿吗 |
[16:46] | Yeah, that’s what I came to talk to you about. | 那个 我来就是为了跟你说这事儿 |
[16:47] | See, um, | 那什么 |
[16:49] | Emmet and I broke up. | 艾米特跟我分手了 |
[16:51] | Melanie, my love! | 梅兰妮 亲爱的 |
[16:54] | E-Emmet Lawson. Oh, my god. | 艾米特·劳森 我的天啊 |
[16:56] | I mean, uh, hello. My lover. | 那什么 你好啊 我的爱人 |
[16:59] | I mean, I thought I dumped you, buddy. | 我是说 我以为我已经把你甩了啊 老兄 |
[17:04] | Melanie, my sweet. | 梅兰妮 我的小心肝 |
[17:06] | Don’t break up with me, please. | 求你不要跟我分手 |
[17:08] | Give me another chance to win your heart. | 再给我一次赢取你芳心的机会 |
[17:11] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[17:13] | I’m so glad you’re here, Mr. Lawson. | 我很高兴你能过来 劳森先生 |
[17:15] | Oh, please. Mr. Lawson is my father. | 别这么说 劳森先生是我的父亲 |
[17:16] | I am Sir Emmet. | 我是艾米特爵士 |
[17:19] | And you must be Alec, | 想必你就是阿莱克 |
[17:20] | purveyor of fine wine served in cardboard. | 高级盒装酒供应商 |
[17:23] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴能认识你 |
[17:24] | I would love for you to try our wine. | 能否赏光尝尝我们的美酒 |
[17:25] | Do you have a second? | 你有空吗 |
[17:26] | Well, as Peter O’toole once said to me, | 就像彼得·奥图尔当年跟我说的那样 |
[17:28] | “Emmet, never turn down free–“ | “艾米特 不要拒绝免费的…” |
[17:30] | And then he passed out. | 话没说完他就挂了 |
[17:32] | But I’m sure he was gonna say “wine.” | 不过我确信他是想说免费的酒来着 |
[17:37] | Oh, my god. What are you doing here? | 我的天啊 你怎么到这来了 |
[17:39] | Victoria brought me up to speed on the whole story. | 维多利亚已经把来龙去脉跟我说过了 |
[17:41] | If he brings up nude snowboarding, | 待会儿他要是提起裸体滑雪 |
[17:44] | act like it’s a real thing. | 就装得跟真有这回事一样 |
[17:45] | I’ve done it. | 我玩过 |
[17:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:49] | That’s acting. | 这叫演技 |
[17:53] | So glad you’re here. | 你来了让这里蓬荜生辉 |
[17:53] | I am such a huge fan of your work. | 我真的超爱你的作品 |
[17:55] | As am I. | 我也是 |
[17:57] | Now pull open the valve on that carton | 让我们打开纸片上的阀门 |
[17:59] | and let us drink deeply from Bacchus’ treasure. | 一同畅饮酒神巴克斯的珍宝吧 |
[18:04] | Now the beauty of cuyahoga river wine– | 凯霍加河酒的美妙之处在于… |
[18:06] | Let’s let the wine do the talking. | 这酒好不好 一口见分晓 |
[18:10] | I love it. I will endorse this wine. | 爱死它了 我愿意代言这酒 |
[18:13] | That’s fantastic news. | 真是太棒了 |
[18:14] | This is my agent. | 这是我经纪人的联系方式 |
[18:15] | You are aware of my fees. | 代言费想必你心里有数 |
[18:16] | I imagine they’re high. | 我猜应该会很高 |
[18:18] | I wouldn’t be bringing it up if they were low. | 如果很「低」 我就不会「提」了 |
[18:21] | Thank you. I’ll call him. | 谢谢 我会联系他的 |
[18:22] | Now I hate to run, | 我也不想着急就走 |
[18:22] | but I’ve got a plane to catch. | 不过我还得去赶飞机 |
[18:26] | And–and listen, | 另外 我想说 |
[18:27] | I can’t thank you enough for your time. | 很感谢你能百忙之中来代言 |
[18:28] | Anything for my Melanie. | 为了我家梅兰妮 一切好说 |
[18:30] | I am a lucky man, aren’t I? | 我是个幸运的男人 不是吗 |
[18:33] | You most certainly are. | 你确实非常幸运 |
[18:40] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[18:40] | And I’m Melanie by the way. | 顺便说下 我叫梅兰妮 |
[18:42] | Sir Emmet Lawson at your service. | 艾米特·劳森爵士乐意效劳 |
[18:45] | You really like this guy, huh? | 你真的挺喜欢那家伙的 是吧 |
[18:46] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:47] | And it’s really so stupid | 不过也真是很荒唐 |
[18:49] | because he’s totally involved with another woman. | 因为他正和另外一个女人打得火热 |
[18:51] | And I can’t get him out of my head. | 我却没法忘记他 |
[18:52] | And then I come here every day, | 每天我来到这里上班 |
[18:53] | and he’s all I think about. | 脑子里想的却全是他 |
[18:55] | I know a little of what you speak. | 我明白你的感觉 |
[18:57] | You do? | 是吗 |
[18:58] | When I spent all those months living with the wolves, | 和那些狼一同生活的那几个月 |
[19:00] | there was this one blue-eyed beauty | 一个长着蓝眼睛的美人 |
[19:02] | that really caught my eye. | 总是让我魂牵梦绕 |
[19:05] | One of the wolves? | 你被狼迷住了吗 |
[19:06] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[19:07] | My costar, Cameron Diaz. | 是女主角卡梅隆·迪亚兹 |
[19:09] | What’s wrong with you? | 你这人什么毛病 |
[19:12] | I saw your boss in the hallway. | 我刚在走廊里看到你老板了 |
[19:14] | He is cute. | 他是挺帅的 |
[19:15] | Really? In–in the hallway? | 是吗 在…在走廊里 |
[19:17] | – When? – Just now outside the door. | -什么时候 -就刚才在门口 |
[19:20] | Oh, my God. What if he heard us? | 我的天啊 要是让他听见了怎么办 |
[19:22] | Victoria, do that thing where we check if someone can hear. | 维多利亚 快站那里测试下能不能听见我说话 |
[19:26] | If she can hear what I’m saying, | 要是她在那里能听见我说的话 |
[19:27] | I am totally screwed. | 我就彻底完蛋了 |
[19:30] | You are totally screwed. | 你彻底完蛋了 |