时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Say, “Nana.” | 叫奶奶 |
[00:06] | Say, “Nana,” Wilbur. Na-na. | 叫奶奶 威尔伯 奶奶 |
[00:10] | It’s official. Men of all ages ignore you. | 正式宣布 男人无论老少都会无视你 |
[00:14] | Look, some of the other babies in Wilbur’s play group | 话说 和威尔伯一起玩的宝宝 |
[00:16] | have already started talking. | 有些都能开口说话了 |
[00:18] | Actually, I was getting a little embarrassed, | 说实话 弄得我还挺难为情的 |
[00:19] | So I knocked a few months off his age. | 所以我把他的年龄说小了几个月 |
[00:21] | You lied about a baby’s age? | 宝宝的年龄你也说谎 |
[00:24] | I wish my mother had done that for me. | 我妈从小就这样帮我虚报年龄就好了 |
[00:26] | But no, I’m a self-made thirtysomething. | 好在 我靠自己成了三十多的佳人 |
[00:30] | Okay, everybody! How do I look? | 各位 我看起来如何 |
[00:34] | You’re giving off a Joy vibe. | 你浑身散发着乔依的特质 |
[00:37] | Oh, no, I don’t want to look that slutty. | 不要啊 我看起来哪有那么骚啊 |
[00:40] | She said it. | 她先说的 |
[00:43] | Anyway, I want to look a little slutty. | 其实 我的确想显得风骚点 |
[00:45] | Tonight’s the big night with Alec. | 今晚我和阿莱克可有重头戏 |
[00:46] | And it has to be perfect. | 一切必须完美无缺 |
[00:48] | I have to be perfect. | 我也必须完美 |
[00:49] | So I spent all day getting prepped and tweezed and waxed. | 所以一整天我都在穿衣打扮 除毛修整 |
[00:53] | My whole body’s as smooth as a porpoise. | 我现在全身光滑得跟海豚似的 |
[00:56] | Oh, hi, Emmet. I didn’t know you were here. | 你好 艾米特 我刚刚不知道你也在 |
[00:59] | No need for embarrassment. | 不用觉得尴尬 |
[01:01] | Go on, you were saying you’re as smooth as a porpoise. | 接着说 你刚说你光滑得像海豚 |
[01:04] | Men like that, right? | 男人好这口 对吧 |
[01:06] | Well, it all depends. | 那要视情况而定 |
[01:08] | Sometimes you like the tightly-mowed lawn | 有时你会钟情于英式乡村花园中 |
[01:10] | of an english country garden. | 修剪整洁的”草坪” |
[01:12] | And sometimes, You like the steamy jungle of the Amazon rainforest. | 有时呢 你又渴望亚马逊雨林中潮湿的”丛林” |
[01:17] | Oh, no. What if Alec’s an Amazon guy, | 糟了 万一阿莱克钟情亚马逊雨林怎么办 |
[01:19] | and I destroyed the rainforest? | “丛林”可都给我修平了啊 |
[01:22] | Oh, men are not nearly as judgmental as you think. | 男人其实没你想的那么挑剔 |
[01:24] | We care more about response and enthusiasm. | 回应和激情才是我们在乎的 |
[01:27] | If you like the show, let us know. | 喜欢我们的床上表现 就大声叫出来 |
[01:31] | Especially if you want an encore. | 想要”返场再战” 就更要卖力地叫 |
[01:35] | I am so nervous. I can’t stand it. | 我快紧张死了 受不了了 |
[01:37] | That’s just stage fright. You’ll be brilliant. | 你这只是怯场而已 你肯定行的 |
[01:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:42] | She’s a mess. | 她简直一团糟 |
[01:43] | Well, we should head out as well. | 好了 我们也要出去了 |
[01:44] | We have to be on the set by 8:00 P.M. | 我们必须8点准时到达片场 |
[01:47] | I’m so excited. | 我太兴奋了 |
[01:48] | I’m gonna be in a Woody Allen movie. | 我要上伍迪·艾伦的电影了 |
[01:50] | Well, I know I’m just an extra, | 虽然只是个临时演员 |
[01:51] | But I’ve never been in a movie before. | 但这可是我第一次上电影啊 |
[01:53] | Darling, just stand where you’re supposed to stand. | 亲爱的 该站哪站哪就好 |
[01:54] | – And don’t say anything. – Especially to the stars. | -千万别乱说话 -尤其别跟主演说话 |
[01:57] | Well, I can talk to you. | 我总可以跟你说话吧 |
[01:58] | No, if you even make eye contact with me, | 不行 哪怕你只是跟我对视一下 |
[02:01] | I’ll have to have you physically tossed off the set. | 我都不得不把你扔出片场 |
[02:04] | I think it’s some sort of union thing. | 这应该是演员工会规定的吧 |
[02:07] | – Limo’s here. – Ooh. A limo. | -豪华轿车来了 -豪华轿车啊 |
[02:11] | Fine, I’ll drive myself. | 行 我自己开车去 |
[02:13] | Okay, you two are in charge of Wilbur. | 好吧 威尔伯交给你们照看了 |
[02:16] | You know the rules. | 你们知道规矩的 |
[02:17] | Absolutely no tv, and no baby talk. | 禁止看电视 禁止婴儿腔 |
[02:19] | We promise. | 我们答应你 |
[02:21] | Actually, everything you say it sounds like baby talk. | 说真的 你随便说什么都像婴儿腔 |
[02:25] | Any way you can butch it up a bit? | 你就不能说话低沉一点吗 |
[02:27] | Will do. | 那好吧 |
[02:29] | Bye, Wilbur. Say, “Nana.” | 再见威尔伯 叫奶奶 |
[02:32] | Nana. | 奶奶 |
[02:34] | I’m just hoping his first words will be “Nana.” | 我真希望他说的第一个词就是奶奶 |
[02:36] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[02:40] | A little tv is not gonna hurt you, right, Wilbur? | 看会儿电视不会有什么事的 是吧威尔伯 |
[02:44] | Tv! | 电视 |
[02:50] | Uh-oh. I mean, uh-oh. | 啊哦 我是说 啊噢 |
[03:05] | Action! | 开拍 |
[03:09] | Cut. | 停 |
[03:10] | – Liam. – Joy. | -我叫利亚姆 -我叫乔依 |
[03:13] | You’re very good. Completely in the moment. | 你演得相当好啊 很是入戏 |
[03:15] | Thanks. I’m a bit nervous. | 谢谢 我还是有点紧张 |
[03:17] | Never been an extra before. | 我还是第一次当临时演员 |
[03:19] | Though I did play Oscar Madison | 不过高中时学校排《单身公寓》 |
[03:21] | in my high school production of The Odd Couple. | 我演过其中的男主之一奥斯卡·麦迪逊 |
[03:23] | – Oh, all-girl school? – No. | -你读的是女校没男生吗 -不是 |
[03:27] | Roll cameras again. | 摄像准备 |
[03:29] | Action. | 开拍 |
[03:32] | Cut. | 停 |
[03:34] | I know you from somewhere. | 我肯定在哪里见过你 |
[03:36] | Well, when I was a teenager, I was the star of a little show | 我十几岁时 我曾是一部剧的主演 |
[03:39] | called the Boomerang Gang. I was the chubby one. | 名字叫《回旋镖会》 我是那个胖子 |
[03:41] | My catchphrase was, “Wait up, you guys.” | 我的口头禅是 “等等我 各位” |
[03:46] | I remember that show. It was on in England. | 我记得那部剧 曾在英国播过 |
[03:48] | Oh, I had the biggest crush on…You | 当年我可是相当迷… 你 |
[03:53] | You were gonna say Roddy Mcnichol, weren’t you? | 你本来是想说鲁迪·米格尼克的 是吧 |
[03:55] | – No. – And now he’s fat | -不是 -现如今他发福了 |
[03:56] | And I’m skinny, how about that? | 我却瘦下来了 这人生转折不错吧 |
[03:58] | So anyway, when the show ended | 总之 那部剧完结之后 |
[04:00] | I quit the business to find myself. | 我离开演艺圈去寻找自我 |
[04:02] | And I found myself sorry that I quit the business. | 寻找的结果就是 后悔当初离开演艺圈 |
[04:04] | I was totally broke. | 当时我穷得叮当响 |
[04:06] | And now I’m just clawing my way back in. | 现在我正努力地重回娱乐圈呢 |
[04:09] | So who gave you this gig? | 谁给你这个出镜机会的 |
[04:10] | Oh, a friend of mine. But I’m not allowed to say who. | 我的一个朋友 具体是谁她不准我说 |
[04:13] | This movie has really dialed up her diva. | 这部电影把她的大腕范儿完全激发了 |
[04:16] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[04:17] | Well, I’m not allowed to say either, | 具体是谁我也不方便透露 |
[04:18] | Even though I’m the one who got his career started in the first place. | 尽管当初是我带他进入娱乐圈 助他走红的 |
[04:20] | Ungrateful Sod. | 忘恩负义的家伙 |
[04:21] | Well, then. I don’t like him. | 那么 我不喜欢他 |
[04:24] | Well, then I like you. Do you want to go out tonight? | 那么 我喜欢你 今晚愿意出去约会吗 |
[04:27] | Oh, I don’t know. We just met. | 我不知道 这才刚刚认识 |
[04:29] | Action. | 开拍 |
[04:31] | Cut. | 停 |
[04:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:41] | That was– | 刚才真是… |
[04:44] | you are– | 你真是… |
[04:46] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[04:47] | you hope. | 你会希冀 |
[04:49] | And you picture. | 你会在脑海中意淫 |
[04:51] | But you. | 但你也太厉害了 |
[04:58] | – You fake-porned him? – I fake-porned him. | -你假高潮了 -我假高潮了 |
[05:02] | – Why? – I panicked! | -为什么 -我慌了嘛 |
[05:04] | Emmet said, “Men like enthusiasm,” | 艾米特说 “男人就爱激情澎湃” |
[05:06] | So I went a little overboard. | 所以我玩过火了 |
[05:07] | I mean, I was like | 我当时就像 |
[05:08] | someone reviewing their own business on Yelp. | 那些在点评网站上狂夸自家店铺的人一样 |
[05:13] | You set the sex bar way too high. | 你第一次就把性爱期望值调得太高 |
[05:15] | I know! | 我知道 |
[05:16] | And now he’s gonna expect fake-porn Melanie every time. | 以后他每次都会期待假高潮的梅兰妮 |
[05:18] | I’m gonna be so busy putting on a show | 我到时只能忙着夸张地表演 |
[05:20] | that I won’t be able to relax and enjoy it! | 都无暇放松 享受性爱了 |
[05:23] | And you can’t go back. It’s like tipping. | 这是条不归路啊 跟给小费一个道理 |
[05:25] | Once you go 30%, you can’t go back to 20%. | 一旦给了30% 就不能再给20%了 |
[05:28] | You have to fake your own death and find a new manicurist. | 你就只得假死 另找一位美甲师了 |
[05:34] | Ooh, it’s my co-star from the restaurant scene. | 是跟我合拍餐厅那幕的临时演员 |
[05:36] | We made a date. | 我们有个约会 |
[05:38] | Joy, you don’t date extras. | 乔依 没人跟临时演员约会 |
[05:39] | That’s like dating scenery. | 这就像跟布景约会一样 |
[05:43] | Well, passing over lightly that I’m an extra, | 暂且不说我也是个临时演员 |
[05:46] | I like Liam and I’m going out with him. | 我喜欢利亚姆 我就要跟他约会 |
[05:47] | Liam? Oh, no, no, no. You definitely cannot date him. | 利亚姆 不不不 你绝对不能跟他约会 |
[05:50] | Liam is Emmet’s brother. | 利亚姆是艾米特的弟弟 |
[05:52] | His brother? | 他弟弟 |
[05:53] | So Emmet’s the ungrateful bastard | 那艾米特就是那个忘恩负义 |
[05:55] | who stole Liam’s career? | 窃取利亚姆星途的混蛋咯 |
[05:57] | No, Liam is the bitter has-been who resents | 才不是 利亚姆才是那个嫉妒艾米特的 |
[06:00] | Emmet’s talent and success. | 天赋与成就的苦逼过气明星 |
[06:03] | Now you may not know this, but after “The Boomerang Gang”, | 你可能不知道这事儿 拍完《回旋镖会》后 |
[06:05] | Liam dedicated himself to having a good time. | 利亚姆放纵自己去享受生活了 |
[06:09] | He was finding himself. | 他是在寻找自我 |
[06:10] | Well, he should have known from “The Boomerang Gang” | 他拍了《回旋镖会》就应该知道 |
[06:12] | that what goes around, comes around. | 因果循环如回旋镖 自甘堕落必有恶果 |
[06:16] | Liam was too drunk to go to an audition, | 利亚姆那次喝得烂醉如泥 没法去试镜 |
[06:18] | so Emmet read his part and they liked him so much | 所以艾米特就去代替他试镜 赢得满堂彩 |
[06:21] | they rewrote the role, and a star was born. | 编剧重编了角色 一个明星从此诞生 |
[06:24] | So, Emmet did steal Liam’s career. | 那还真是艾米特窃取了利亚姆的星途 |
[06:27] | If that’s what you’re taking from this story, Joy, | 如果你从这个故事中得出的结论是这个 乔依 |
[06:28] | then you really have no business being in show business. | 那你在娱乐圈真是不可能混下去 |
[06:32] | Well, maybe not. | 也许吧 |
[06:33] | But you still can’t dictate who I go out with. | 那你还是无权决定我和谁约会 |
[06:36] | But surely you see how awkward it would be. | 可是很明显这样会很尴尬啊 |
[06:38] | Both of us dating feuding brothers? | 我们两个和一对冤家兄弟约会 |
[06:40] | Am I right, Melanie? | 对吧 梅兰妮 |
[06:42] | Oh, it never works out when I take sides. | 我如果站边的话 准没好事儿 |
[06:44] | Oh, come on, don’t be a wimp. Just tell us what you think. | 来嘛 别这么怕事 说说你怎么想的 |
[06:48] | – I think Joy has a point. – Who asked you? | -乔依说得挺有道理 -谁问你意见了 |
[06:52] | I’m going to get ready for my date. | 我要去准备约会了 |
[06:53] | Me too. I’m seeing Alec again tonight. | 我也是 今晚和阿莱克又有约 |
[06:56] | But this time I’m just gonna try to relax and not fake it, | 不过这次 我要放松全身 绝不作假 |
[06:59] | Because at the end of the day, men want something real, | 毕竟说到底 男人想要些实实在在的 |
[07:02] | not some over-exaggerated sex doll, right? | 而不是过分夸张的性爱玩偶 对吧 |
[07:07] | I mean, seriously. | 不是吧 |
[07:10] | Are you from circus folk? | 你混过马戏团吧 |
[07:12] | Because that was insane. | 刚才真是太疯狂了 |
[07:16] | I had no idea you were double-jointed. | 真没发现你的身体能弯成那样 |
[07:19] | Neither did I. | 我也很惊讶 |
[07:22] | You said you weren’t gonna fake-porn him anymore. | 你说过你不会再假装高潮了啊 |
[07:24] | I know, but I got a leg cramp, | 我知道 可我腿抽经了 |
[07:26] | and I screamed really loud and he got into it. | 就叫得很大声 然后他就来性致了 |
[07:29] | So I went even more overboard than last time. | 所以我就比上次更过火了 |
[07:31] | So now the sex bar has been raised really high! | 现在性爱期望值被调得爆表了 |
[07:35] | To which I say, brava! | 对此我只想说 太棒了 |
[07:37] | A performer can never be satisfied. | 演员永远都不能满足于以前的成就 |
[07:39] | But I’m not a performer. | 但我不是演员啊 |
[07:40] | I’m just a nice, ordinary girl | 我只是个普普通通的好姑娘 |
[07:42] | who wants a nice, ordinary orgasm. | 渴望一次普普通通的美妙高潮 |
[07:45] | Excellent exit line. | 好一句淡出台词 |
[07:47] | Only, next time toss off the word “Orgasm.” | 不过下次把”高潮”轻轻带过 |
[07:48] | Don’t make such a meal of it. | 别这么小题大做 |
[07:51] | You know, I’m just gonna tell Alec the truth at work today. | 我今天上班就要跟阿莱克坦白此事 |
[07:53] | That’s a terrible exit line. | 那简直是糟糕透顶的淡出台词 |
[07:57] | In her defense, it does make the audience wonder | 替她说句话 这的确吊起了观众的胃口 |
[07:59] | what’s gonna happen next. | 想知道接下来会发生什么 |
[08:01] | – Yeah. – It’s an interesting choice. | -的确 -真是个有趣的选择 |
[08:05] | You know, we may be extras on the set, | 尽管我们在剧组里是龙套 |
[08:07] | but we are not extras in their lives. | 但生活中我们可不是龙套 |
[08:09] | I know. How dare Emmet say that I can’t see you? | 我知道 艾米特竟敢阻止我来见你 |
[08:11] | Or Victoria say I can’t see you. | 维多利亚还不让我来见你呢 |
[08:13] | We should see each other because we like each other | 我们应该约会 因为我们互相爱慕 |
[08:15] | and we have a lot in common. | 并且有很多共同点 |
[08:17] | Like our resentment for Victoria and Emmet. | 比如我们对维多利亚和艾米特的厌恶 |
[08:20] | Not that resentment is a good basis for a relationship. | 当然这种厌恶还不足以成为恋情的坚实基础 |
[08:23] | Oh, right. Resentment will keep you together for what, | 没错 厌恶顶多能使恋情维持个… |
[08:24] | 14, 15 years tops? | 十四五年 |
[08:30] | Hello, Emmet. | 你好 艾米特 |
[08:31] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[08:33] | – Liam, Joy. – Victoria, Emmet. | -利亚姆 乔依 -维多利亚 艾米特 |
[08:36] | Joy, Liam. | 乔依 利亚姆 |
[08:39] | Chance. | 吉祥 |
[08:43] | What a surprise seeing you out here after what we discussed. | 没想到 我们谈过后竟然还能在这遇到你 |
[08:46] | What a surprise that you would be surprised | 没想到 你竟然没想到 |
[08:48] | that you’re not the boss of me. | 你不是我的老板 |
[08:50] | And what a surprise that you’re dating my girlfriend’s girlfriend | 没想到 你竟然在跟我女友的女友约会 |
[08:53] | just so that you can constantly be in my orbit. | 这样你就能经常出现在我的生活里了 |
[08:55] | Yet it’s not surprised that you think | 我还真想到了 你总以为 |
[08:57] | you’re the center of the universe. | 全世界都要围着你转 |
[08:59] | Well, the Melbourne Planetarium certainly thought so | 墨尔本天文台还真就是这么认为的 |
[09:01] | when they chose me to be the voice of the big bang. | 要不怎么会邀请我给大爆炸来配音 |
[09:05] | – It’s a good exit line. – It was, wasn’t it? | -这句淡出台词不错 -就是啊 对吧 |
[09:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:11] | Insufferable. | 真让人讨厌 |
[09:12] | You know, if we wanted to get back at them– | 如果我们想要报复他们 |
[09:13] | Oh, I don’t want to get back at her. | 我不想报复她 |
[09:15] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[09:16] | But do go on. | 不过 你继续 |
[09:19] | There’s a little trick we extras have called “Stealing focus.” | 我们临时演员有一招叫做”抢镜” |
[09:22] | I’ll explain it to you on the way to the set. | 去片场的路上 我再给你慢慢解释 |
[09:23] | Is it doing something distracting so you steal focus? | 是干点引人注意的事来抢风头吗 |
[09:26] | Okay, we’ll talk about something else on the way to the set. | 全中 那待会儿我们可以聊点别的了 |
[09:31] | “The barn is blue. The farmer wears a shoe. | 谷仓是蓝蓝的 农夫是穿着鞋的 |
[09:36] | The cow says…” | 奶牛说… |
[09:37] | TV. | 电视 |
[09:41] | This isn’t working. The kid’s a broken record. | 没用的 这熊孩子老说这一个词儿 |
[09:45] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[09:47] | I want to see how it ends. | 我想知道结局啊 |
[09:49] | Will you put that down? | 把书放下成吗 |
[09:51] | – We have to fix this. – You’re right. | -我们必须解决这个问题 -你说得对 |
[09:54] | If Joy finds out, | 要是乔依知道了 |
[09:55] | she’ll never let us babysit again. | 她再也不会让我们看孩子了 |
[09:57] | And I love hanging out with Wilbur. | 我超爱和威尔伯玩 |
[10:00] | He gets me. | 他懂我 |
[10:03] | Let’s get him to say something that sounds like “TV.” | 我们教他说个像”TV”的词 |
[10:07] | How about T.B.? | TB怎么样 |
[10:10] | Tuberculosis? Really? | 肺结核 不是吧你 |
[10:14] | – How about T.D.? – Like touchdown? | -TD呢 -橄榄球的触地得分吗 |
[10:18] | Perfect! We can say we took him to a Browns game. | 完美 我们就可以说带他去看布朗队的比赛了 |
[10:22] | That would require the Browns scoring a touchdown, but… | 前提是布朗队真能触地得分 我看悬 |
[10:28] | T.D. | 触地 |
[10:29] | TV! | 电视 |
[10:32] | Oh, crap, this isn’t working. | 该死的 不管用 |
[10:36] | Crap. | 该死的 |
[10:40] | Elka, watch your language. | 爱尔卡 别说脏话 |
[10:42] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[10:47] | I may have whispered that | 可能是我刚才嘀咕了一句 |
[10:48] | when you ate the last mint milano. | 谁叫你把最后一块薄荷饼干给吃了 |
[10:53] | Another amazing presentation. Unbelievable! | 又是一次完美的创意展示 真难以置信 |
[10:56] | I-I mean, you’re the best. You’re the absolute best. | 你是最棒的 绝对是最棒的 |
[10:59] | So, why don’t we go to your place and celebrate? | 我们去你家庆祝一番如何 |
[11:02] | Melanie, have a seat. | 梅兰妮 过来坐下 |
[11:05] | This seems like a good time to say that like any guy, | 是时候开诚布公了 和所有男人一样 |
[11:07] | I love praise, but I’m releasing you from having to go overboard. | 我爱被人赞美 但我不需要你这么过火 |
[11:11] | What–what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:12] | You know, there’s praise, and then there’s praise. | 有的赞美是真心的 有的是夸张的 |
[11:15] | Come on. Nobody is that good. | 拜托 没人能那么厉害 |
[11:18] | Oh, god. You could tell? | 天呐 你看出来了 |
[11:20] | I was just so nervous the first time. | 第一次我太紧张了 |
[11:21] | I wanted to be really great, | 我想表现得很好 |
[11:23] | so I kind of went all fake porno on you. | 所以我假装高潮了 |
[11:28] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[11:30] | Oh, god. You were talking about work, weren’t you? | 天呐 刚才你是在说工作是吧 |
[11:34] | You faked it with me? Both times? | 你是装的 还两次都是 |
[11:38] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[11:39] | Wait, here? Now? | 等等 在这儿 现在吗 |
[11:40] | Well, we can’t go to my place. | 不能去我家 |
[11:41] | The workmen are still repairing the hole you kicked in the wall. | 墙上被你踢了个洞 工人还在修 |
[11:48] | And action. | 开拍 |
[11:51] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[11:52] | Have there ever been two people more in love? | 还有比我们更相爱的吗 |
[12:00] | Cut! | 停 |
[12:02] | ‘scuse me, uh, mr. Sir Lawson? | 不好意思 劳森爵士 |
[12:04] | You can’t say, “Cut.” | 你不能喊停 |
[12:05] | You’re not Woody Allen. Who are you? | 你不是伍迪·艾伦 你谁啊 |
[12:08] | It’s me Gary, the assistant director. | 我是加里 副导演 |
[12:10] | I call you every night, we talk about your scenes. | 我每晚给你电话 讨论你的戏份 |
[12:12] | No, I talk to Woody every– | 不对啊 我每晚都和伍迪聊… |
[12:16] | Oh, dear god. | 天呐 |
[12:19] | Well, Gary, these extras | 加里 这些临时演员 |
[12:21] | are pulling focus with their gratuitous business. | 瞎折腾 抢风头 |
[12:25] | It’s not gratuitous, it’s part of our backstory. | 不是瞎折腾 这是我们的背景故事 |
[12:27] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[12:28] | Maybe you two should congratulate us. | 或许你们两个该恭喜我们 |
[12:31] | Extras don’t need a backstory | 临时演员可不需要背景故事 |
[12:34] | any more than the salt shaker. | 就和这个盐瓶一样 |
[12:35] | How was your childhood? | 你童年过得怎么样 |
[12:37] | Did you labor in the salt mines? | 是不是在盐矿里做苦工 |
[12:40] | That’s funny. | 太逗了 |
[12:42] | No, it’s not, Victoria. | 一点都不逗 维多利亚 |
[12:43] | Gary, would you please remind Joy | 加里 麻烦提醒乔依 |
[12:45] | that extras are not to address the stars? | 临时演员不能跟主演搭话 |
[12:47] | Anything for you, Victoria. | 愿为您效劳 维多利亚 |
[12:49] | Best 2 1/2 minutes of my life. | 你给了我人生中最棒的两分半钟 |
[12:52] | – Again, I apologize. – It was fine. | -再次深表歉意 -说了没事 |
[12:55] | Gary, I have an idea. | 加里 不如这样吧 |
[12:56] | Why don’t you move them to this table over here? | 你让他们坐到那张桌子去吧 |
[12:59] | We won’t even be on camera. | 那镜头就拍不到我们了 |
[13:00] | You should be used to that by now. | 你早该习惯了这个才对 |
[13:01] | You bloody bastard. | 你个该死的混蛋 |
[13:02] | I refuse to be banished to cinematic siberia. | 我拒绝被发配到无镜头区 |
[13:06] | Victoria, do something. | 维多利亚 做点什么啊 |
[13:07] | Oh, I’m sorry, Joy, do I know you? | 不好意思 乔依 我认识你吗 |
[13:09] | For god sakes, Victoria, you just called me Joy. | 天呐 维多利亚 你刚还叫我乔依呢 |
[13:13] | Are you really going to side with emmet over me? | 你真的要帮艾米特 不帮我吗 |
[13:18] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[13:20] | Have there ever been two people more in love? | 还有比我们更相爱的吗 |
[13:34] | Well, there you have it. | 这回见识到了吧 |
[13:35] | Un-faked, straight-up, real deal sex. | 不掺假的 纯正的 真实的性爱 |
[13:40] | So nice. | 真”不错” |
[13:44] | You miss the fake porn, don’t you? | 想念我的假高潮了吧 |
[13:46] | No. | 没有 |
[13:47] | No, of course not. Nice is good. | 当然没有 “不错”就是好啊 |
[13:52] | Okay, maybe I toned it down a little bit too much. | 我忏悔 可能这次我又收敛过头了 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry, I just– | 对不起 我就是…. |
[13:56] | you know, I can’t get my brain to turn off and stop thinking. | 我脑子就是转个不停 根本控制不住 |
[13:59] | It’s okay, it’s okay. Don’t worry about it. | 没事 别担心 |
[14:00] | Let’s– let’s get back to work. | 我们说回工作吧 |
[14:02] | Right, right, we have to pick the before photo | 好 我们还得为灰指甲膏的广告 |
[14:04] | for that toenail fungus cream campaign. | 挑选使用前的照片呢 |
[14:06] | Now, see, I like this one. | 瞧 我喜欢这张 |
[14:07] | It’s both green, and it’s oozing something green. | 都是绿的 还渗出绿的东西 |
[14:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:10] | ’cause I like this yellow, crusty one. | 我喜欢黄色有硬壳的这张 |
[14:12] | You know, it looks like it’s about to burst. | “硬邦邦”得快要撑开了 |
[14:15] | Ooh, there’s a good one. | 这张不错 |
[14:16] | There’s hardly any nail bed left. | 甲”床”几乎都看不到了 |
[14:26] | – Real? – Completely. | -真的吗 -百分百真的 |
[14:28] | – You? – Yeah. | -你呢 -当然 |
[14:30] | Guys can’t really fake it. | 男人是假装不了的 |
[14:33] | Except emotionally. | 感情上倒是可以 |
[14:35] | Not with you. | 但跟你不是 |
[14:37] | So, why do you think this time? | 你觉得为什么这次就成了 |
[14:39] | Oh–oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[14:41] | Do you think it was the toe fungus? | 你觉得会不会是因为灰指甲的原因 |
[14:43] | Do we have some very weird, specific, shared fetish? | 我们是不是刚好有同一种怪异特殊的恋物癖 |
[14:48] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[14:50] | But I could live with that. That’s how good it was. | 就算有我也认了 爽成那样夫复何求 |
[14:53] | You know what? I think it was the toe fungus. | 我觉得吧 可能还真是因为灰指甲 |
[14:55] | – Really? – Yeah, but not in a creepy way. | -真的吗 -但不是因为猥琐的恋物癖 |
[14:58] | I think it just kind of humanized the whole thing. | 而是它将我们的这档子事人性化了 |
[15:00] | Took perfection off the table. | 不用再力争完美 |
[15:03] | You may be right. | 或许你说得对 |
[15:04] | Yeah, we’re not porn stars. | 我们毕竟不是色情片明星 |
[15:06] | We don’t have to do anything filmable or perfect. | 不用考虑是否上镜 力求完美 |
[15:09] | We’re just two people who really like each other. | 我们只是两个彼此相爱的普通人 |
[15:13] | Find each other fascinating and interesting, | 互相倾慕 互相欣赏 |
[15:16] | And extremely attractive in all the right places. | 天雷地火 琴瑟和鸣 |
[15:19] | Right, Alec? | 对吧 阿莱克 |
[15:25] | Well, that’s real. | 这才叫真实 |
[15:34] | I take it from the pivot that you’re still upset. | 我从你这转身看出 你的气应该还没消 |
[15:37] | Joy. | 乔依 |
[15:38] | Oh, so you do remember my name. | 你原来还记得我的名字啊 |
[15:40] | Oh, come on. | 别这样啊 |
[15:41] | I was just following movie star protocol vis-a-vis extras. | 我只是依照「主演与临时演员沟通守则」行事 |
[15:45] | Movie star protocol? | 「主演与临时演员沟通守则」 |
[15:47] | Do you even hear yourself? | 你自己听听这是什么话 |
[15:50] | How could you banish me from the set? | 你怎么可以把我逐出剧组 |
[15:52] | Well, how could I not, | 我怎么不可以 |
[15:53] | After you and Liam made that scene during our scene? | 你跟利亚姆可是自导自演了一出”戏中戏”啊 |
[15:56] | You and emmet deserved it. You think no one else matters. | 你和艾米特活该 你们两个都目中无人 |
[15:59] | Joy… | 乔依 |
[16:00] | Come on, you know how much I value our friendship. | 好啦 你知道我是很看重我们的友谊的 |
[16:03] | You are the wind beneath my wings. | 你就是我羽翼下的强风啊 |
[16:05] | Really? | 不是吧你 |
[16:06] | That’s how you see me? | 我在你眼里就是这个 |
[16:08] | Down below, puffing away to keep your big, old wings aloft? | 低你一等 呼啸而过就为托起你那老迈的大翅膀 |
[16:10] | No, no, no, I mean like the song. | 不是 我是说那首歌 |
[16:14] | That is the stupid song! | 说的就是那傻逼歌 |
[16:16] | The singer gets to shine, ’cause the singee | 歌手之所以能大放异彩 是因为有人 |
[16:19] | has to walk a step behind, out of the sunlight, | 站在她背后支持她 自己却身居幕后 |
[16:21] | Her beautiful smile hiding the pain. | 只能用甜美的笑容掩饰痛苦 |
[16:23] | Oh, but that’s what makes you my hero–it’s a good thing. | 所以你才是我的英雄啊 多好的一件事 |
[16:27] | For you! | 对你来说当然如此 |
[16:28] | And you know what? It’s not only this movie. | 你知道吗 不仅仅是这部电影的问题 |
[16:30] | It’s a pattern with us. | 这已经成了我们的相处模式 |
[16:32] | I mean, just since we moved to Cleveland, | 自从我们搬到克利夫兰后 |
[16:33] | you’ve had me pretend to be your gay wife, | 你让我扮过你的女同老婆 |
[16:36] | lie about your fake goiter, seduce your co-anchor, | 替你圆甲状腺的谎 勾引你的合作主播 |
[16:39] | poison Susan Lucci! | 帮你给苏珊·露琪下毒 |
[16:42] | Need I go on? | 还要我继续说吗 |
[16:44] | Excuse me, but I do not recall putting a gun to your head. | 不好意思 不过我可没拿枪逼着你做啊 |
[16:47] | Well, except for that one time back in L.A. | 当然在洛杉矶那次是个例外 |
[16:49] | When we were rehearsing that scene | 我们当时正在排戏 |
[16:50] | Where honor St. Raven put a gun to her best friend’s head. | 欧娜·圣瑞雯用手枪指着她朋友那一幕 |
[16:53] | And your housekeeper overheard us and called the police. | 结果被你的管家碰巧听到 还报了警 |
[16:56] | I got handcuffed! | 我被警察铐走了 |
[16:57] | Yes, but then we laughed about it all night | 是 但后来我们因为这事笑了一整晚啊 |
[16:59] | with those handsome officers who took us to dinner. | 那几个帅气的警官带我们出去吃饭 我们都乐死了 |
[17:02] | Okay, maybe that part was fun. | 好吧 那段还算有意思 |
[17:04] | And poisoning Susan Lucci was fun. | 给苏珊·露琪下毒也挺带劲儿的 |
[17:08] | It was, a little. | 确实有一点 |
[17:12] | Look, Joy, I admit that | 听着乔依 我承认 |
[17:14] | dating Sir Emmet Lawson | 跟艾米特·劳森爵士交往 |
[17:16] | and being in a Woody Allen film | 演了伍迪·艾伦的电影 |
[17:18] | maybe went to my head a little, and… | 可能的确让我有点忘乎所以 让我… |
[17:20] | And I lost my mind, and I– and I wasn’t a very good friend. | 冲昏了头脑 没能尽到一个朋友的义务 |
[17:25] | But this is just… such a dream come true for me. | 不过这对我来说 是梦想成真啊 |
[17:29] | I know it is. | 我明白这点 |
[17:31] | But that doesn’t excuse your behavior. | 但这也无法替你的行为开脱 |
[17:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[17:35] | And I’m really sorry. | 我实在是抱歉 |
[17:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:39] | And I admit being part of your shenanigans | 我也承认 参与你的恶作剧 |
[17:41] | does add a bit of excitement to my life. | 也的确给我的生活增添了一点刺激 |
[17:45] | So, tell me, how can I make this up to you? | 说吧 我怎么做才能够补偿你 |
[17:49] | I don’t know if there’s anything you can do. | 我还真说不出来你能做什么 |
[17:52] | I’m still pretty upset. | 我还在气头上呢 |
[17:54] | – What if I got you a line in the movie? – Done. | -要不我帮你在电影中加句台词吧 -成交 |
[18:01] | Wilbur, nana’s home. | 威尔伯 奶奶回来啦 |
[18:03] | Were you a good boy for Elka and Mamie Sue? | 在爱尔卡和梅米·苏身边乖不乖啊 |
[18:06] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[18:07] | We read baby Shakespeare, | 我们读了儿童版莎士比亚 |
[18:09] | listened to baby Beethoven… | 听了儿童版贝多芬 |
[18:12] | I think both of them did better work as adults. | 我觉得这二位作为成年人比其他人要出色 |
[18:18] | Wilbur, darling, say, “Nana.” | 威尔伯 小可爱 说奶奶 |
[18:20] | Na-na. | 奶奶 |
[18:22] | Nana. | 奶奶 |
[18:25] | Did you hear that? | 你们听见了没 |
[18:26] | Wilbur just said his first word, and it was “Nana”! | 威尔伯刚说出第一个词了 真是”奶奶” |
[18:29] | Well, actually, his first words– | 其实 他的第一个词是… |
[18:31] | Zip it. | 闭嘴 |
[18:34] | I’m gonna film it. Now have him do a second take. | 我要把这录下来 来让他再说一遍 |
[18:37] | Wilbur, say it again. | 威尔伯 再说一遍 |
[18:38] | Say, “Nana.” | 叫 “奶奶” |
[18:40] | TV. | 电视 |
[18:45] | Did he just say, “Tv”? | 他刚是说”电视”吗 |
[18:47] | I heard, “Nana.” | 我听到的是”奶奶” |
[18:51] | TV. | 电视 |
[18:53] | That’s from baby Shakespeare. | 儿童版莎士比亚里的台词 |
[18:56] | “TV or not TV.” | “看还是不看电视” |
[19:02] | Owen and I made it very clear. | 欧文和我说得清清楚楚 |
[19:04] | No tv, no processed sugar, watch your language. | 禁看电视 禁吃加工糖 文明用语 |
[19:08] | Crap. | 该死的 |
[19:11] | That is us watching our language. | 我们的用语就是这么”文明”的 |
[19:14] | That’s it, you two are off the babysitting list. | 够了 以后你们两个是别想再带小孩了 |
[19:16] | You are never watching wilbur again. | 你们失去照看威尔伯的权利了 |
[19:18] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[19:28] | I got nothing. | 我无话可说 |