时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | – To you. – And you. | -敬你 -也敬你 |
[00:06] | I’d give you a standing “O,” | 我本想给你个口头表扬 |
[00:07] | But we already did that in the shower. | 但我们刚在浴室里已经”口”过了 |
[00:10] | Emmet, I know you’re in there. | 艾米特 我知道你在里面 |
[00:13] | – Oh, no. – Who is it? | -糟糕 -谁啊 |
[00:15] | She has bat-like hearing. | 她的听力跟蝙蝠一样好 |
[00:17] | I heard that. | 我听到啦 |
[00:20] | Emmet, we need to talk. | 艾米特 我们得谈谈 |
[00:22] | Excuse me, but who are you | 不好意思 你是哪根葱 |
[00:23] | to barge into my trailer? | 胆敢闯进我的拖车 |
[00:25] | I’m his wife. Who the hell are you? | 我是他老婆 你又是哪根葱 |
[00:37] | But you can’t be his wife. | 你不可能是他老婆啊 |
[00:39] | Five years ago, | 五年前 |
[00:40] | you two were on the cover of People magazine | 你们登上《人物》杂志封面 |
[00:42] | with a big tear down the middle. | 中间可是有一道巨大的裂缝呢 |
[00:43] | It doesn’t get more divorce than that. | 这都不算离婚 什么才算 |
[00:46] | We are divorced, in every sense of the word. | 不论从什么角度 我们都算是离婚了 |
[00:48] | Except…Legally. | 除了 法律上 |
[00:51] | What? | 什么 |
[00:52] | We never got around to signing the papers. | 我们压根就没在离婚协议上签字 |
[00:53] | Nikki, if you’re here, you must want something. | 妮琦 你向来无事不登三宝殿 肯定是有所求 |
[00:56] | I do. | 没错 |
[00:57] | You know how I’ve been trying to get on a reality show? | 你也知道我一直努力想上真人秀节目 |
[00:59] | Well, I got a call | 我刚刚接到 |
[01:00] | from the producers of True Housewives of Tampa/St. Pete. | 《坦帕与圣彼德斯堡真实主妇》节目制作人的电话 |
[01:06] | I love T.H.O.T.S.P. | 我超爱那节目 |
[01:11] | I mean, what does that mindless trash have to do with us? | 我是说 那种脑残垃圾节目跟我们有什么关系 |
[01:15] | They want me on the show as Emmett’s ex-wife. | 他们希望我以艾米特前妻的身份参加节目 |
[01:19] | But technically, you’re not his ex-wife. | 但严格来说 你还不算他的前妻 |
[01:21] | Is she always this literal? | 她总这么咬文嚼字吗 |
[01:23] | That must get old. | 肯定烦死了吧 |
[01:26] | Anyway, they’ll only cast me | 总之 我出镜的条件是 |
[01:27] | if you agree to do two appearances | 你同意亮相两次 |
[01:28] | and an angry phone call that interrupts me | 外加一通愤怒的来电企图阻止我 |
[01:30] | helping Stacy through her breast implant explosion. | 帮斯黛西渡过她隆胸物爆炸后的悲伤期 |
[01:33] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[01:34] | You know I’ll wear you down. | 你知道我会软磨硬泡让你屈服的 |
[01:36] | That may have worked when we were married, | 没离婚那会儿 这招或许有用 |
[01:38] | but not any longer. | 现在可不会了 |
[01:40] | Technically, you are still married. | 严格来说 你们其实还没离婚 |
[01:41] | Oh, jeez. This one, like a broken record. | 天呐 这婆娘喋喋不休的 好烦人啊 |
[01:47] | It’s just such a shock. | 真是太震惊了 |
[01:49] | I told Emmett it didn’t bother me, but I’m dying inside. | 我跟艾米特说没事 心里却拔凉拔凉的 |
[01:52] | – You should have said that. – Then I’d have to say why. | -你应该说出来啊 -那我就要说出理由了 |
[01:55] | I’m upset because I thought there was a future for us, | 我很伤心是因为我原以为我们能有未来 |
[01:58] | And I thought that he felt the same. | 以为他也是这么想的 |
[02:00] | Then how could he feel the same | 现在看完全不可能啊 |
[02:02] | if he’s known all along that he was married? | 他自己一直都没离婚啊 |
[02:04] | Then talk to him. | 那就跟他谈啊 |
[02:05] | People say that communication is the key to any relationship. | 大家都说维系每段感情的关键就是沟通 |
[02:08] | People don’t say that. Women say that. | 大家才没这么说 就女人这么说 |
[02:12] | Lonely women whose boyfriends have left them | 尤其是那些被男人甩了的女人 |
[02:14] | because they always want to talk about the relationship. | 就因为她们一刻不停地谈论她们的感情 |
[02:18] | Oh, and besides, it’s too soon to have that conversation. | 而且现在就谈未免也太早了 |
[02:21] | We’ve only known each other a few months. | 我们才认识了几个月而已 |
[02:23] | Did he say why he hasn’t signed the divorce papers? | 他说没在离婚协议上签字的原因了吗 |
[02:25] | He said it slipped his mind. Please. | 他说他给忘了 拜托 |
[02:28] | Who forgets to sign their divorce papers? | 谁会忘记在离婚协议上签字啊 |
[02:31] | You and Joy. | 你和乔依 |
[02:34] | Aren’t you two still fake-gay-Canadian married? | 你俩不还是加拿大注册在案的假蕾丝伴侣嘛 |
[02:40] | Oh, god, she’s right. | 天呐 她说得对 |
[02:42] | Wait. Maybe this is good. | 等等 或许这样也好 |
[02:45] | This way I can bring up the subject | 这样我就比较好提起这事了 |
[02:47] | as something we have in common: | 因为我们有个共同之处 |
[02:49] | the need to rid ourselves of the hideous women we married. | 要摆脱跟我们结婚的那个可憎的女人 |
[02:53] | No offense, Joy. | 别生气 乔依 |
[02:56] | I don’t have time to take offense. | 我可没时间跟你生气 |
[02:58] | I have a biology final to get to, | 我还有个生物期末考试 |
[02:59] | and I’ve got just enough time | 只有现在这会儿有时间 |
[03:00] | for one last tutoring session with Dr. Lloyd. | 去找劳埃德医生上最后一节辅导课 |
[03:03] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[03:04] | Oh, he’s this young resident I’ve been paying to help me study. | 一个年轻的住院医师 我花钱请他帮我辅导学习 |
[03:07] | I didn’t tell you | 我没告诉你们 |
[03:07] | because I wanted you to think I was smart all on my own. | 是希望你们觉得我冰雪聪明 全凭自己也能过 |
[03:10] | Oh, Joy. We would never think that. | 乔依 我们永远不可能那样想的 |
[03:20] | Oh, it’s the Zappos delivery guy. | 是美捷步的送货哥 |
[03:22] | You mean the mailman? | 你是说快递小哥吧 |
[03:23] | I don’t know what the technical term is. | 我又不知道专业术语到底是什么 |
[03:26] | Just leave it on the porch. | 放在门廊上就行 |
[03:28] | Victoria, | 维多利亚 |
[03:29] | one of the reasons we moved to Cleveland was to get to know people. | 我们搬到克利夫兰的理由之一就是要结交新朋友 |
[03:31] | It’s okay to interact. | 多些互动没什么不好 |
[03:33] | I’m an actor, melanie, not an “Interactor.” | 我是个演员 梅兰妮 没必要互动 |
[03:38] | Hi. Oh, thank you so much. | 你好 非常感谢 |
[03:41] | How are you doing today? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[03:42] | If you must know, | 如果你非要知道 |
[03:44] | I’ve never been sadder in my life. | 今天是我生命中最悲伤的一天 |
[03:47] | Oh, dear. Why? | 天呐 为什么 |
[03:48] | My wife of 30 years left me today. | 结婚30年的妻子今天弃我而去 |
[03:50] | My heart is breaking. | 我的心都要碎了 |
[03:53] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[03:55] | Well, is there anything we can do? | 我们能帮上点什么吗 |
[03:57] | “We”? | 我们 |
[04:00] | – Maybe a glass of water. – Of course, come on in. | -一杯水就行 -当然可以 进来吧 |
[04:03] | Just have a seat. I’ll get your water. | 随便坐 我去给你倒水 |
[04:06] | – A little ice maybe. – Of course. | -再加点冰吧 -当然 |
[04:09] | And if you have some lemon peel, | 如果你有柠檬皮的话 |
[04:12] | curlicue like the tail of the pig? | 弄个像猪尾巴一样的花饰 |
[04:15] | Oh, I-I don’t know how to do that. | 我 我不知道该怎么做 |
[04:17] | How about a wedge? | 楔形的可以吗 |
[04:18] | The curlicue is better. | 最好用花饰 |
[04:21] | Starting to understand why his wife left him. | 我算知道她老婆为什么抛弃他了 |
[04:26] | You’ve got to get him out of here. | 得赶紧把他给打发走 |
[04:28] | Elka, his wife just left him. | 爱尔卡 他刚被老婆抛弃 |
[04:31] | Helping him out is the nice thing to do, | 帮他走出困境才是善良的人该做的 |
[04:33] | The Cleveland thing to do. | 克利夫兰的人该做的 |
[04:34] | Well, even in Cleveland, there’s a line. | 就算是克利夫兰人 也是有底线的 |
[04:38] | It’s not like Dayton where anything goes. | 不像在代顿 完全无下限 |
[04:42] | I’ll give him his glass of water, | 我去给他倒杯水 |
[04:43] | And then he’ll leave. | 喝完他就会走的 |
[04:44] | You’re too much of a mush. | 你的同情心太泛滥了 |
[04:46] | I’ll handle it. | 交给我吧 |
[04:53] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[04:53] | He’s staying for the weekend. | 他这周末就住这儿了 |
[04:57] | What happened to the line? | 你的底线哪去了 |
[04:59] | Welcome to dayton. | 欢迎来到代顿 |
[05:06] | Lloyd, I think I aced my test. | 劳埃德 我觉得考试被我顺利拿下 |
[05:09] | One question: | 有个问题确认下 |
[05:10] | The nucleotide in RNA but not DNA– | 核甘酸是在RNA里而不是在DNA里 |
[05:13] | It’s uracil, right? | 该填”尿嘧啶” 对不 |
[05:14] | It is so uracil. | 填”尿嘧啶”就对了 |
[05:16] | You are the best tutor ever! | 你是有史以来最好的老师 |
[05:17] | Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[05:27] | Bathroom’s free. | 浴室我用完了 |
[05:30] | Whose robe is that? | 你穿的谁的浴袍 |
[05:32] | You know, sometimes you order a robe | 你们有没有过这种经历 |
[05:34] | From Eddie Bauer, and it doesn’t come? | 从艾迪堡订了浴袍 但却没收到货 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 有 |
[05:38] | It always comes. | 只是没到你手上而已 |
[05:42] | – Listen, Ye’arj. – It’s Ye’arj. | -听着 野鸭子 -是耶亚芝 |
[05:44] | – Ye’arj. – Ye’arj. | -野鸭子 -耶亚芝 |
[05:45] | – Ye’arj. – Ye’arj. | -野鸭子 -耶亚芝 |
[05:46] | Ye’arj. | 野鸭子 |
[05:48] | You’re not listening, Melney. | 你根本没在听啊 麦乐妮 |
[05:50] | – Melanie. – That’s what I said. | -是梅兰妮 -我就是这么叫的啊 |
[05:55] | So just like you, | 和你一样 |
[05:57] | I too am still legally married. | 法律上来说我也仍然在婚 |
[05:59] | Albeit in Canada. | 虽说是在加拿大 |
[06:01] | And as soon as the divorce papers get here, | 但一旦离婚协议从签发地寄到这里 |
[06:02] | From– I want to say up north, | 签发地在 遥远的北方 |
[06:07] | I am gonna be signing them right away. | 我会立马在上面签上大名 |
[06:09] | Good for you, Victoria. | 真不错 维多利亚 |
[06:11] | Oh, it’s sure gonna feel good to sign those papers. | 那种在离婚协议上签字的感觉一定很爽 |
[06:14] | Bet it will. | 可以想像 |
[06:17] | Victoria, I’m not in love with this scene we’re shooting today. | 维多利亚 我对今天拍的几场戏不大满意 |
[06:19] | I mean, do people in real life, | 现实生活中怎么会有人 |
[06:20] | just burst into a room and announce their plans? | 这样冒然闯进房间 叫嚣着自己的计划 |
[06:24] | Emmett, I’m gonna blackmail you. | 艾米特 我决定要敲诈你 |
[06:28] | What are you talking about, Nikki? | 你这话是什么意思 妮琦 |
[06:30] | You know that famous lovemaking scene | 还记得那场经典的激情戏吗 |
[06:32] | with Emmett and Susan Sarandon? | 就你和影后苏珊·萨兰登的那场 |
[06:33] | Oh, of course. So raw, so brave. | 当然知道 野性又生猛 |
[06:36] | So fake. He used a body double. | 全假的 他用了替身 |
[06:38] | And if you don’t agree to be on my show, | 如果你不同意上我的节目 |
[06:40] | I will tell everyone | 我就告诉所有人 |
[06:41] | that the famously truthful sir Emmett Lawson is a fraud. | 那个以正直著称的艾米特·劳森爵士其是个骗子 |
[06:45] | You know I had no choice. | 你知道当时我别无选择 |
[06:47] | I had to gain 50 pounds for a previous role, | 我为之前一个角色增重了20多公斤 |
[06:49] | and my backside was still a little doughy. | 所以当时我的屁股上还有些许赘肉 |
[06:55] | And now I have my proof. | 现在证据我也有了 |
[06:56] | I recorded this conversation. | 刚才的对话已被我录下 |
[06:59] | Damn it. My phone is dead. | 该死的 关键时候没电了 |
[07:02] | Stupid boyfriend. | 傻逼男友 |
[07:04] | Brad! | 布拉德 |
[07:06] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[07:08] | Were you playing angry birds again? | 你刚才又玩愤怒的小鸟了 |
[07:10] | No, fruit ninja. | 没 是水果忍者 |
[07:13] | Brad used to be our live-in tennis instructor. | 布拉德以前是我们的驻家网球教练 |
[07:16] | I also cleaned the pools and walked the dog. | 我还负责清理泳池和溜狗 |
[07:18] | I’m kind of a renaissance man. | 我可是多才多艺的人 |
[07:26] | How about the Catena Malbec? | 卡式家族马尔贝克红酒 如何 |
[07:29] | – Sounds lovely. – Great. | -听起来不错 -好极了 |
[07:30] | You’ll have to order it. | 这酒必须由你来点 |
[07:32] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[07:33] | I can’t legally since I’m under 21. | 我未满21岁 不到法定饮酒年龄 |
[07:41] | How…Under 21 are you? | 离…离21岁差多少 |
[07:44] | – 17. – 17? | -17岁 -17岁 |
[07:47] | Oh, wrong, wrong. | 哦 不对 不对 |
[07:49] | Sorry, not 17. 18. | 不是17 是18岁 |
[07:50] | I turned 18, like, a week ago. I keep forgetting. | 一周前我刚过了18岁生日 我老忘 |
[07:57] | 18? You’re only 18? | 18 你才18岁 |
[07:59] | I graduated high school at 11, med school at 16. | 我11岁高中毕业 16岁上的医学院 |
[08:02] | So you’re some sort of Doogie Howser? | 那你就像《天才小医生》一样 |
[08:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:07] | You know, the TV show from the early ’90s. | 就是那个九十年代初的电视剧 |
[08:10] | Before you were born. | 那时还没你呢 |
[08:13] | Joy, age doesn’t matter to me. | 乔依 年龄不是问题 |
[08:15] | What matters is that we have a real connection. | 重要的是我们是否心意相通 |
[08:18] | So smooth and unlined. | 皮肤又滑又嫩 |
[08:20] | How did I miss that? | 我怎么早没发现呢 |
[08:22] | I finally went through my growth spurt last summer. | 去年夏天我的身体终于开始发育了 |
[08:24] | Before that, I was all baby fat, no body hair. | 之前的我 一身婴儿肥 毛还没长齐 |
[08:27] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[08:29] | Joy, I think we have something really special. | 乔依 我觉得你是我的真命天女 |
[08:32] | And I’m not just saying that because you were my first. | 我这么说不仅仅是因为你是我的第一次 |
[08:34] | First? First what? | 第一次 什么第一次 |
[08:37] | Please say “English woman.” | 拜托说是 “英国女友” |
[08:40] | Nope. | 不是 |
[08:41] | Lloyd, this was a huge mistake. | 劳埃德 这错得太离谱了 |
[08:44] | My huge mistake. | 责任全在我 |
[08:45] | I had no idea you were so young. | 我完全不知道你年纪这么小 |
[08:48] | But now that I do, | 但现在知道了 |
[08:49] | this can never happen again. | 绝对不能有下一次了 |
[08:51] | After all, I’m almost… Twice your age. | 毕竟我几乎 大你一倍 |
[08:55] | It’s just wrong. | 这是有违人道的 |
[08:57] | You’re a genius. I’m sure you understand. | 你是个天才 我想你肯定能明白吧 |
[09:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:03] | I love you so much. | 我真是爱死你了 |
[09:10] | Even though he’s clearly annoyed by her. | 尽管他被折腾得极其不爽 |
[09:12] | And kicked her and her deadbeat boyfriend out of my trailer, | 还把她和她那废物男友赶出我的拖车 |
[09:15] | he still wouldn’t take the hint | 但他就是不领会我的旁敲侧击 |
[09:16] | And sign his divorce papers. | 决定在离婚协议上签字 |
[09:18] | And obviously, it’s too soon in relationship | 显然 你们恋爱的时间还不够长 |
[09:21] | to have to the conversation. | 谈这个话题太早了 |
[09:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:25] | Maybe deadbeat boyfriend feels the same as you. | 说不定她那废物男友也这么想 |
[09:29] | – Try getting him on your side. – Of course. | -赶紧拉他入伙 -对哦 |
[09:32] | If he wants a future with her, | 他要是想和她能有未来 |
[09:34] | maybe we can form an alliance. | 没准我俩能结为同盟 |
[09:36] | – That is a really good idea. – Thank you. | -真是个好主意 -谢谢 |
[09:38] | Who are you? | 你哪位啊 |
[09:41] | So, Brad, obviously it would benefit us both | 布拉德 很显然 如果我们能让他们 |
[09:44] | if we could get them to sign their divorce papers. | 在离婚协议上签字 那对我们两个都有利 |
[09:47] | Hold up. | 打住 |
[09:48] | I don’t want them to get divorced. | 我可不想让他们离婚 |
[09:50] | Thanks to Emmett’s money, I’m living in a castle | 要不是艾米特的钱 我怎么能住上豪宅 |
[09:52] | and driving a sweet-ass jag. | 开着牛逼哄哄的靓车 |
[09:54] | She signs the papers, | 她这要是一签字 |
[09:55] | I gotta say adios to all that. | 这一切就都化为乌有了 |
[09:57] | But don’t you want to be with Nikki? | 难道你不想和妮琦在一起吗 |
[09:59] | Dude, I am with Nikki. | 大姐 这不在一起嘛 |
[10:02] | Plus, if I convince her to get divorced, | 再说 我要是说服她离婚了 |
[10:04] | then the marriage conversation is in the air. | 她就得盘算着跟我结婚了 |
[10:07] | And who wants that conversation? | 这种话题谁想聊啊 |
[10:09] | Not Brad. | 布拉德可不想 |
[10:13] | So anyway, now Lloyd is obsessed with me. | 总之 现在劳埃德对我可是爱如潮水 |
[10:16] | Oh, why do I have to be such a great lover? | 我怎么就这么招人爱呢 |
[10:21] | – He’s 18. – So? | -他才18岁 -所以呢 |
[10:24] | You saw American Pie. | 你也看过《美国派》的 |
[10:26] | You’re just pie. | 你就是那个派[用来自慰] |
[10:31] | Well, I’m down to two options with Emmett. | 我跟艾米特只剩下两条路了 |
[10:34] | Either I have the conversation I don’t want to have, | 要么硬着头皮跟他聊那个敏感的话题 |
[10:37] | Or I figure out some way to bribe Nikki | 要么只能想个办法贿赂妮琦 |
[10:39] | to get her out of the picture for good. | 打发她走得远远的不再回来 |
[10:40] | So Brad was no help? | 布拉德帮不上忙 |
[10:42] | No, he’s afraid if they’re officially divorced, | 没用 他怕一旦他们正式离婚了 |
[10:44] | then he’ll have to marry Nikki. | 他就得娶妮琦了 |
[10:46] | That’s it. | 说得对 |
[10:47] | I’ve been playing this thing with Lloyd all wrong. | 我对待劳埃德的策略完全错了啊 |
[10:50] | Nothing sends a man running faster than demanding a commitment. | 吓跑男人的最快方法就是逼他们做出婚姻承诺 |
[10:54] | Lloyd is the teenager whose virginity Joy took. | 劳埃德是个刚被乔依夺走处子之身的男娃 |
[10:58] | He’s also a brilliant doctor. | 他还是个很厉害的医生 |
[11:01] | If you think that’s going to take the creep off it, Joy, | 你要真以为那就能洗清这事的罪孽 乔依 |
[11:03] | you’re sadly mistaken. | 你就大错特错了 |
[11:08] | Lloyd, you’re 18. You’ve got wild oats to sow. | 劳埃德你才18岁 大把的”种子”等着”挥洒” |
[11:11] | Whereas my oats are sown, my fields are fallow. | 我已经不年轻 这块”地”算是”休耕”了 |
[11:15] | Look, I’m at a stage in life | 我现在这个年纪 |
[11:17] | where I want to settle down. | 是想要定下来的阶段 |
[11:19] | And let’s be honest, you’re not. | 说实话 你还早得很呢 |
[11:21] | Marry me, Joy. | 嫁给我吧 乔依 |
[11:24] | What? | 什么 |
[11:26] | Who cares if your fields are fallow? | 谁管你的”地”是否”休耕”了 |
[11:27] | We can always adopt. | 大不了我们领养孩子 |
[11:28] | I can’t marry you, Lloyd, because… | 我不能嫁给你 劳埃德 因为… |
[11:31] | I’m already married. | 我已经结婚了 |
[11:32] | To Victoria Chase, the actress. | 和维多利亚·蔡斯 那女演员 |
[11:34] | The one who played Amanda Bynes’s mom in Switcheroo Summer? | 在《夏日骤变》里面演阿曼达·拜恩斯母亲的那个人 |
[11:38] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[11:39] | Sure. I don’t know. | 是吧 我哪知道 |
[11:42] | We can fix this. You can get a quick divorce. | 这个好办 你很快就能办好离婚 |
[11:43] | My little brother’s an attorney. | 我弟弟是律师 |
[11:46] | Then we can get married– | 然后我们可以结婚 |
[11:48] | Shouldn’t you get that? It could be an emergency. | 不打算接吗 可能有紧急情况 |
[11:51] | You know how sometimes you page your doctor, | 知道吗 有时候你一个劲地呼叫医生 |
[11:52] | – And he’s not available? – Yeah. | -但他不在吗 -嗯 |
[11:54] | He’s always available. | 他一直是在的 |
[11:58] | So if I sign the divorce papers, | 如果我签字离婚 |
[12:00] | you’ll help me convince Emmett to appear on my reality show? | 你就帮我劝艾米特来上我的真人秀 |
[12:02] | – Exactly. – Done. | -没错 -好了 |
[12:04] | Oh, fantastic. | 太好了 |
[12:06] | So how soon can your lawyers send them? | 那你律师什么时候能把文件寄来 |
[12:07] | No, no. I’m mean, done-done. | 不 我意思是已经签好了 |
[12:09] | I signed them years ago. | 我几年前就签字了 |
[12:10] | It’s Emmett that hasn’t signed them. | 是艾米特一直没签字 |
[12:11] | What? | 什么 |
[12:12] | So it’s Emmett who doesn’t want the divorce? | 这么说是艾米特不想离婚 |
[12:14] | Look, sir god’s gift to women has a pattern. | 听着 女人痴迷的艾米特爵士有一套模式 |
[12:18] | He becomes infatuated with a woman, | 他跟你开始时总是分分钟都妙不可言 |
[12:20] | makes passionate, actor-y love to her. | 让你以为热情它永不会减 |
[12:24] | And the moment she starts hinting around for a commitment, | 可一旦你开始暗示着要求承诺 |
[12:27] | He drops the bomb that he’s still married. | 他就会丢下一颗重磅炸弹 说他是有妇之夫 |
[12:29] | I’m his get-out-of-love free card. | 我就是他摆脱恋情的挡箭牌 |
[12:31] | I don’t believe you. | 我才不信你这一套 |
[12:33] | If I weren’t his safety net, | 要不是因为我这个作用 |
[12:34] | why on earth would he keep me around? | 你说说看为什么他还不跟我离婚 |
[12:38] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[12:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:41] | On the upside, when he dumps someone, | 好消息是 每当他甩人的时候 |
[12:44] | There’s always a Cartier box | 总会送上卡地亚的首饰盒 |
[12:45] | with a gorgeous diamond watch or an anklet inside. | 里面不是炫目的钻石就是璀璨的脚镯 |
[12:48] | What, so I give him my heart, and he gives me an anklet? | 我献出了我的心 却只换回一个脚镯 |
[12:51] | Look, maybe I’m wrong this time. | 也许这次是我看错了 |
[12:53] | I mean, he does seem to genuinely care for you | 比起他之前的那些女人 |
[12:55] | more than any of the others. | 他看上去真得更在乎你 |
[12:57] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[12:58] | You’ll probably rate at least a necklace. | 我看你至少也值一条项链了 |
[13:02] | Anyway, you’ll still talk Emmett into coming on my show, right? | 总之 你还是会劝艾米特来上我的节目吧 |
[13:06] | ’cause if you don’t, | 要是你不劝的话 |
[13:08] | I will cut you like bad bangs, bitch. | 我会像剪刘海一样把你剪成两半 贱人 |
[13:14] | Aren’t I perfect for true housewives? | 我不参加《真实主妇》是不是可惜了 |
[13:30] | His grandmother’s favorite movie was Say Anything… | 他奶奶最爱的电影是《情到深处》 |
[13:32] | 上世纪经典影片《情到深处》的名场面 男主劳埃德举着音响站在女主窗下 | |
[13:35] | I’m depressed enough. | 我已经够难受了 |
[13:36] | Do we have to listen to that song over and over? | 还得被这首歌一遍遍摧残吗 |
[13:38] | Joy, go talk to your 12-year-old boyfriend. | 乔依 去和你12岁的男友好好谈谈吧 |
[13:43] | He’s not 12. | 他才不是12岁 |
[13:44] | He was six years ago. | 六年前就是啊 |
[13:48] | Fine, I’ll go talk to him. | 好吧 我去跟他谈就是了 |
[13:52] | Oh, I wish I could talk to Emmett. | 真希望我也能和艾米特谈谈 |
[13:54] | Victoria, you have to. | 维多利亚 你必须谈 |
[13:55] | You have to have the conversation. | 这场对话你是逃不掉的 |
[13:57] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[13:58] | It’s the not knowing that’s killing you. | 现在这么煎熬 是因为话没说清 |
[14:00] | Well said, little mother. | 说得好 孩子他妈 |
[14:03] | I would give anything to talk to my wife again. | 我愿付出一切 只求和我妻子聊一聊 |
[14:07] | Oh, I forgot. Anyone taping The Voice? | 差点忘了 谁录《美国好声音》了 |
[14:13] | I know you think that what you’re feeling now | 你现在心里在想什么 我清楚得很 |
[14:15] | You’ll feel forever, but believe me, you won’t. | 你想要天长地久 相信我 你不是真想 |
[14:18] | You think it’s destiny, but it’s just biology. | 你觉得这是命运使然 其实就是身体反应 |
[14:21] | And once the sex endorphins wear off, | 等你这痴迷的劲头过去之后 |
[14:23] | you’ll come to your senses. | 你就能恢复理智了 |
[14:25] | Do you understand me, Lloyd? | 明白我说的话吗 劳埃德 |
[14:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:30] | I love you so much. | 我真是爱死你了 |
[14:35] | Look, Emmett, the last thing I wanted was to have this conversation, | 听着 艾米特 我自己其实也不想跟你聊这个话题 |
[14:38] | But the truth is, I don’t want you to be married | 但老实说 我之所以想要让你离婚 |
[14:42] | because I don’t want that position to be filled. | 是因为我不希望有人占着你正妻的这个位置 |
[14:45] | Now that I’m looking for anything right now. | 并不是说我急着嫁给你成为正妻 |
[14:47] | It’s just I want that to at least be a possibility. | 只是对我来说 有可能性也是好的 |
[14:53] | Well, I’d be a bit of an idiot | 好吧 我并不是傻瓜 |
[14:55] | if I hadn’t seen this conversation coming. | 我知道这个话题我们是逃不掉的 |
[14:58] | Victoria, I have something for you. | 维多利亚 我想把这个送给你 |
[15:02] | Jewelry. | 珠宝 |
[15:05] | Darling, you look so sad. | 亲爱的 你怎么如此悲伤 |
[15:07] | Yeah, because I am sad. | 是啊 因为我的确伤心了 |
[15:10] | I’m devastated. | 我心碎欲绝 |
[15:12] | You said you loved me. | 你说过你爱我的 |
[15:15] | When did I say that? | 我什么时候说过了 |
[15:15] | In Venice when I hiding in– never mind. | 在威尼斯 那时我藏在… 没事了 |
[15:20] | When you were hiding in the room service cart in my hotel room. | 那时你藏在我酒店房间的客房服务车里 |
[15:24] | – You knew? – I smelled your perfume. | -你早知道 -我闻到你的香水味了 |
[15:27] | I didn’t say anything | 我之所以没有说破 |
[15:28] | because I didn’t want to embarrass you. | 是因为不想让你难堪 |
[15:31] | I know you, Victoria. | 我懂你 维多利亚 |
[15:32] | Then you should know that I don’t want this. | 那你就应该知道 我不想要这个 |
[15:35] | Just open it. | 打开看看 |
[15:40] | The last page of my divorce papers, signed. | 我离婚协议的最后一页 签上字了 |
[15:44] | Oh, Emmett. | 艾米特 |
[15:51] | Oh, what made you change your mind? | 是什么让你改变主意了 |
[15:53] | Having Nikki around reminded me | 妮琦的出现让我意识到 |
[15:56] | how different things are with you. | 和你在一起 是多么不一样的体验 |
[15:58] | And I realized that on some level, | 让我意识到从某种层面来说 |
[15:59] | I’m using this technicality to get out of things | 我总是利用和她的婚姻作为借口 |
[16:02] | with women I didn’t really care about. | 摆脱那些我并不在意的女人 |
[16:04] | But you, Victoria, you have changed everything. | 但是你 维多利亚 改变了这一切 |
[16:08] | And Nikki? | 妮琦呢 |
[16:09] | Oh, I have agreed to call | 我已经答应制片方 |
[16:11] | at the precise moment that Stacy’s implant explodes. | 在斯黛西隆胸失败爆裂的那一瞬间打电话过去 |
[16:14] | Oh, that’s gonna be a good one. | 这样的话就太精彩了 |
[16:16] | I mean, you know, for the people who watch those shows. | 我是说 对于这剧那些低层次的观众来说 |
[16:21] | Oh, Emmett, thank you. | 艾米特 谢谢你 |
[16:23] | Nothing in the world is more valuable than this gift. | 世上再也找不到比这个更珍贵的礼物了 |
[16:26] | There’s something else in there. | 里面还有样东西 |
[16:35] | So many diamonds. | 瞧瞧这些钻石 |
[16:37] | Oh, Emmett. | 艾米特 |
[16:38] | Like I said, Victoria, | 就像我说的 维多利亚 |
[16:40] | I know you. | 我懂你 |
[16:46] | I win again! | 我又赢啦 |
[16:48] | You are terrible at poker. | 你们扑克打得真臭 |
[16:51] | We’re playing poker? | 我们是在打扑克吗 |
[16:53] | I thought he was doing a magic trick. | 我还以为他是在变魔术呢 |
[16:58] | Oh, it’s my wife. She’s come to pick me up. | 是我老婆 她来接我回家 |
[17:00] | Your wife? She came back? | 你老婆 她回来啦 |
[17:02] | Yes, she’s back. | 是 她回来了 |
[17:03] | Hey, Fado. | 嘿 法朵 |
[17:06] | Everybody, this is my wife Fado. | 各位 这是我老婆法朵 |
[17:09] | Oh, please come in, Fado. | 请进 法朵 |
[17:10] | – Fado. – Fado. | -法朵 -发抖 |
[17:11] | – Fado. – Fado. | -法朵 -发抖 |
[17:12] | It’s okay. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | A lot of americans have trouble. | 很多美国人都发不好这个音 |
[17:16] | We’re so happy you came back to him. | 我们真开心你又回到他身边了 |
[17:18] | Of course I came back. | 我当然要回来 |
[17:19] | I was just away for a girls’ weekend with my daughter. | 我就是去陪我女儿待了一个周末而已 |
[17:22] | You told us your wife left you. | 你不是说你老婆离开你了吗 |
[17:24] | She did. I was so lonely. | 她是离开了啊 人家好孤单的 |
[17:29] | I know what it’s like to be lonely. | 孤单的感觉我深有体会 |
[17:30] | Take me back, Joy. | 别离开我 乔依 |
[17:32] | Oh, Lloyd. | 劳埃德 |
[17:33] | Joy, allow me. | 乔依 让我代劳 |
[17:36] | There is a famous story in my country | 我老家有一个广为流传的传说 |
[17:38] | about a young, handsome prince | 从前有一位年轻英俊的王子 |
[17:41] | that falls in love with an old crone. | 爱上了一个又老又丑的老太婆 |
[17:45] | I beg your pardon. | 你这话是什么意思 |
[17:47] | Yeesha, be quiet. | 依莎 别吵 |
[17:49] | Sorry, Yeesha is the name of the old crone. | 抱歉 伊莎就是这个老太婆的名字 |
[17:53] | So the old crone cast a spell | 那个老太婆给王子下了诅咒 |
[17:56] | that is only broken when the prince meets | 只有当王子遇到一个年龄相仿的公主时 |
[17:58] | an age-appropriate princess. | 这个诅咒才能被打破 |
[18:01] | Make the longer story short, | 长话短说 不绕圈子 |
[18:03] | this is the picture of my daughter, Madison. | 这是我家闺女的照片 麦迪森 |
[18:07] | She’s very beautiful. | 她很漂亮啊 |
[18:08] | – Ye’arj, he’s a stranger. – He’s a doctor. | -耶亚芝 他是个陌生人 -他是个医生 |
[18:11] | Come to dinner at our house. We’ll introduce you. | 来我们家吃晚饭 我们来帮你们做媒 |
[18:15] | Good call. | 好主意 |
[18:16] | He’s practically a virgin. | 他基本上还算是个处男 |
[18:21] | He’s only been with Yeesha. | 他只和伊莎在一起过 |
[18:25] | Joy. | 乔依 |
[18:27] | Good-bye, Lloyd, and good luck. | 再见 劳埃德 好运 |
[18:29] | Well, thank you for your hospitality. | 感谢各位的盛情款待 |
[18:32] | Oh, here. Take this wine. | 对了 收下这瓶酒 |
[18:35] | Oh, but it’s addressed to the Thompsons. | 上面写的是 寄到汤普森家的 |
[18:38] | Oh, you know how sometimes you forget to tip the mailman, | 有时候你是不是也会忘了给快递小哥小费 |
[18:41] | and you think it doesn’t matter? | 还觉得这是小事一桩 不用在意 |
[18:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[18:47] | It always matters. | 这事可大了去了 |