时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | It’s here, everyone. | 终于到了 各位 |
[00:06] | My interview in Cosmoplitan magazine. | 我在《时尚》杂志的专访 |
[00:09] | “Victoria Chase sizzles in her fabulous 40s.” | “维多利亚·蔡斯 四十不惑流光溢彩” |
[00:12] | Why are you bringing us 20-year-old Cosmos? | 你把二十年前的杂志翻出来干什么 |
[00:17] | God, this magazine! | 真受不了这杂志 |
[00:18] | In the last 30 years, | 过去的三十年中 |
[00:19] | I must have read 7,000 sex tips. | 我读了不下七千条性爱指南 |
[00:22] | And it all comes down to two– | 总结起来就两点 |
[00:23] | be a woman and show up. | 是个女人 在场就行 |
[00:26] | My mother told me, | 我老妈告诉我的是 |
[00:27] | “wiggle your hips and say his name a lot.” | “多摇屁股 多喊对方名字” |
[00:31] | In Polish, it rhymes. | 用波兰语说可押韵呢 |
[00:34] | Oh, this is all so exciting. | 真是太激动了 |
[00:37] | Being in a Woody Allen movie | 出演伍迪·艾伦的电影 |
[00:38] | and dating Sir Emmet Lawson | 跟艾米特·劳森爵士交往 |
[00:39] | has made me press-worthy again. | 让我重回媒体视线 |
[00:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:44] | It’s Jimmy Kimmel’s office. | 是大主持人吉米·坎摩尔办公室打来的 |
[00:46] | – Answer it. – I can’t pick up my own phone. | -接啊 -哪有明星自己接电话的 |
[00:49] | I need an assistant. Melanie, you’re hired. | 我需要助理 梅兰妮 就你了 |
[00:52] | Victoria, I have a job. | 维多利亚 我有工作 |
[00:53] | Doing…? | 做什么的 |
[00:55] | I’ve been working at a public relations firm for months. | 我在公关公司工作好几个月了 |
[00:59] | Joy, what about you? | 那乔依 你行吗 |
[01:01] | I’m in college. | 我在念大学呢 |
[01:02] | When did all of this happen? | 这些都是何时发生的 |
[01:05] | Come on, Joy, we got to get going. | 来吧乔依 我们得走了 |
[01:07] | We’re playing tennis before work with Alec and his friend Bill. | 我们要在上班之前跟阿莱克和他朋友比尔打网球 |
[01:09] | This isn’t a secret fix-up, is it? | 不是想偷偷给我介绍对象吧 |
[01:11] | No, no, we just need a fourth. | 不是 我们只是三缺一 |
[01:12] | Good, ’cause I’m taking a break from dating. | 很好 我现在实在不想恋爱 |
[01:14] | I really need a little perspective. | 我要好好捋清我的想法 |
[01:16] | He’s 6’2″ and super cute. | 他身高188厘米 长得还超帅 |
[01:17] | And that’s just the perspective I needed. | 要的就是这种想法 |
[01:19] | Hurry up. We’ll be late for our date. | 快走吧 再不抓紧就要迟到了 |
[01:21] | Okay, but I really should warn you, | 好吧 不过我必须先提醒你 |
[01:22] | he’s a word shortener. | 他特爱简化词语 |
[01:23] | Vacation is “Vacay,” | 假期是”假” |
[01:25] | Session is “Sesh,” Cleveland is “Cleve.” | 开会是”会” 克利夫兰是”克利夫” |
[01:27] | That sounds annoying. | 听起来很烦人啊 |
[01:28] | He also owns his own restaurant. | 他还开了家餐厅 自己当老板 |
[01:29] | “Terrif.” | “好极” |
[01:32] | Talk to me, babe. | 有事儿就说 亲 |
[01:34] | Elka, who are you calling? | 爱尔卡 你给谁打电话呢 |
[01:36] | Kimmel. | 坎摩尔 |
[01:37] | – What? – I’m your new assistant. | -什么 -我是你的新助理 |
[01:40] | Have you lost your mind? | 你是不是疯了 |
[01:41] | I got this. | 我没问题的 |
[01:42] | I watched every episode of Entourage. | 《明星伙伴》我每集都看 |
[01:44] | All right, give me that phone. | 行了 把电话给我 |
[01:46] | Victoria Chase’s returning. | 维多利亚·蔡斯杀回影视圈了 |
[01:49] | If she doesn’t get the first spot, | 如果她得不到主位的位置 |
[01:50] | she’s going straight to Letterman. | 她马上就去参加大卫·莱特曼的节目 |
[01:53] | No, no, any spot is fine. | 没关系 哪个位置都可以 |
[01:55] | First spot? | 确定主位吗 |
[01:56] | Oh, thank you, Bernie. | 谢谢你了 伯尼 |
[01:58] | See you Friday at temple. | 周五我们圣殿见 |
[02:01] | Temple, really? | 约在圣殿 不是吧你 |
[02:03] | He’s not gonna be there either. | 反正他也不会去 |
[02:16] | What a great game! | 比赛可真激烈 |
[02:17] | Boy, you really hustle on the court. | 你在场上真勇猛 |
[02:19] | I like to win. | 我喜欢赢 |
[02:20] | I just like to play. I don’t care who wins. | 我只是享受比赛 我不关心谁输谁赢 |
[02:22] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[02:24] | But, wow, you and Bill, you guys sure are competitive. | 但你跟比尔可都是争强好胜的主啊 |
[02:27] | Oh, that’s just all in good fun. | 那只是为了好玩 |
[02:29] | And the fun part is, I am better than him | 最好玩的莫过于我比他强 |
[02:30] | by, like, a lot. | 强上百倍 |
[02:32] | Hey, Bill and Joy really seemed to hit it off. | 话说 比尔跟乔依看上去很来电啊 |
[02:34] | Do you think maybe we should invite ’em for game night Saturday? | 你觉得邀请他俩来参加周六晚的比赛怎么样 |
[02:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:38] | Friends dating friends– that gets weird. | 朋友跟朋友约会 可能会尴尬 |
[02:39] | Well, no, it doesn’t have to be. | 不一定都会尴尬啦 |
[02:41] | And Joy really deserves a great guy like Bill. | 乔依值得拥有像比尔这么优秀的男人 |
[02:44] | She’s had bad luck with men. | 她的情路一直不顺遂 |
[02:45] | But don’t tell Bill, I don’t want to spook him. | 但别告诉比尔 我不想吓着他 |
[02:49] | Oh, sweet! | 太好了 |
[02:50] | I just got selected to be Cleveland’s most eligible bachelor | 我刚又被评为”克利夫兰钻石级王老五” |
[02:53] | for the sixth year in a row. | 已经连续第六年了 |
[02:57] | Oh, that’s terrific. | 真棒呀 |
[03:00] | You don’t seem happy about it. | 你看起来不太高兴啊 |
[03:01] | No, I am, I am. | 不 我很高兴 |
[03:03] | I just didn’t think you were gonna be in the running this year, | 我只是以为你今年不会参选了呢 |
[03:05] | ’cause, you know, the word “eligible” | 因为 “王老五”这个词 |
[03:07] | makes you sound so eligible. | 人家还以为你真的单身呢 |
[03:10] | Which, of course, I’m not… | 但其实我早就不单身了 |
[03:12] | Although Chloe always thought it was good for business. | 不过克洛伊认为这对生意有好处 |
[03:17] | But Chloe doesn’t work here anymore. | 但克洛伊已经不在这工作了 |
[03:21] | So it only matters what you think. | 所以你自己怎么看才最重要 |
[03:25] | So what do you think? | 那么你自己怎么看 |
[03:28] | I guess I think that I don’t need to be on some silly magazine cover. | 我想我不需要登上什么杂志的封面 |
[03:33] | You’d give up your crown and all the perks for me? | 你愿意为我放弃王冠和好处吗 |
[03:35] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[03:36] | And there’s no crown, but… | 反正也没王冠可戴 |
[03:38] | well, there are some perks– free eye exam… | 但确实有些好处的 比如免费眼部检查 |
[03:42] | 10% off Dunkin’ donuts. | 唐恩都乐甜甜圈的九折优惠卡 |
[03:43] | Boy, I use that every day. | 天啊 我每天都用得上 |
[03:47] | Joy, you have a wicked backhand. | 乔依 你的反手太牛了 |
[03:49] | Totally “ridic.” | 绝对够”劲” |
[03:52] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:53] | I guess we both live for the “competish.” | 估计我们都是为”赛”而生的人 |
[04:00] | I just got named Cleve’s most eligible bachelor. | 我刚获得”克利夫钻石级王老五”的称号 |
[04:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[04:05] | Hey, didn’t Alec win that, like, five years in a row? | 那不是阿莱克连续赢了五年的奖吗 |
[04:08] | The torch has been passed. | 江山终于易主啦 |
[04:09] | And I cannot wait to find just the right moment | 我已经等不及找个合适的机会 |
[04:12] | to rub that torch in his face. | 当面给他个下马威 |
[04:15] | So, Stu, | 那么 斯图 |
[04:16] | since you can’t satisfy your wife, | 既然你没法满足你的妻子 |
[04:18] | how about you satisfy me? | 不如来满足满足我吧 |
[04:23] | – Yes, I’ll hold. – Elka? | -好 我等着 -爱尔卡 |
[04:25] | Who are you talking to now? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[04:27] | Tarantino’s people. | 大导演昆汀·塔伦蒂诺的手下 |
[04:30] | I’m pitching you for his next movie. | 我要把你推荐给他的下部电影 |
[04:32] | What? No, no, you’re not my agent. | 什么 不不 你不是我经纪人 |
[04:34] | You’re my assistant. | 你只是我的助理 |
[04:36] | I promoted myself. | 我给自己升了职 |
[04:40] | Elka, Victoria, this is Alec’s friend Bill. | 爱尔卡 维多利亚 这是阿莱克的朋友比尔 |
[04:42] | Oh, hi, Bill. | 你好啊 比尔 |
[04:44] | Bill just got voted Cleveland’s most eligible bachelor. | 比尔刚被评选为”克利夫兰钻石级王老五” |
[04:47] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[04:49] | And if I’m not mistaken, | 我没搞错的话 |
[04:50] | your restaurant just earned a coveted Michelin Star. | 你的餐厅刚获得《米其林指南》一星级的评分 |
[04:53] | You are not mistaken. We did score a “Mish.” | 正是如此 我们的确获得了一”米其” |
[04:58] | Don’t tell Bill, but his restaurant is overrated. | 别告诉比尔 他的餐厅纯属徒有虚名 |
[05:00] | All he does is slap truffles on everything. | 他不过是在所有食物上撒了松露 |
[05:06] | So, Stu, stop yanking my chain. | 斯图 别扯东扯西了 |
[05:09] | Put Marty on. | 让马蒂接电话 |
[05:11] | Who’s Marty? | 马蒂又是谁 |
[05:12] | There’s always a Marty. | 每个剧组都有个马蒂 |
[05:21] | Are you sure you’re not disappointed? | 你真的确定你放得下吗 |
[05:23] | Why would you say that? | 你怎么这么问 |
[05:24] | Because you keep looking at last year’s issue and sighing. | 因为你一直盯着去年的杂志看还边叹气 |
[05:28] | Oh, no. I had a good run. | 没事 我曾经辉煌过就行 |
[05:30] | Nope, now I’m free to grow out my soul patch. | 现在我就可以肆无忌惮地留小胡子了 |
[05:35] | Soul patch? Is that that little beard that gnomes have? | 小胡子 你是说小地精留的那种吗 |
[05:40] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[05:41] | All the guys in my basketball league, | 我们篮球联赛里所有人 |
[05:42] | they all patch out for the season. | 都为这个赛季留了胡子 |
[05:44] | See? I started already. | 瞧 我已经开始留了 |
[05:46] | Oh, yeah. I just thought you missed a spot shaving. | 是嘛 我以为你是这一块漏刮了 |
[05:49] | You’re not a fan of the soul patch? | 你不喜欢小胡子吗 |
[05:50] | No, no, I love ’em. | 不 我喜欢 |
[05:52] | It’s like you’re my very own Starbucks barista. | 你就像我的专属星巴克咖啡师 |
[05:56] | You know, the coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts is better. | 其实唐恩都乐甜甜圈的咖啡更好喝 |
[05:59] | Was better. | 至少以前是的 |
[06:01] | You’re funny. | 你真风趣 |
[06:04] | …. will be a huge boost to our national… | 那什么…会大大地促进国内的… |
[06:09] | Okay, she’s gone. | 好 她走了 |
[06:10] | – Where were we? – Wait. | -刚刚进行到哪儿了 -慢着 |
[06:12] | Why can’t we tell people in the office that we’re dating now, | 为什么我们不能把恋情公之于众 |
[06:14] | so we can avoid awkward moments like that? | 那样就不用像刚才那么尴尬了 |
[06:17] | Well, it actually might create more awkward moments, | 那样的话反而可能会更加尴尬的 |
[06:19] | like people thinking | 某些人会觉得 |
[06:20] | you’re getting special treatment for sleeping with the boss. | 你之所以有特殊待遇 是因为你跟老板上床了 |
[06:23] | You sound like you have some experience with this. | 貌似你在这方面很有经验嘛 |
[06:28] | To be honest, I, uh– | 说实话 我… |
[06:29] | I have dated within the office, | 我有过办公室恋情 |
[06:31] | and it gets complicated. | 后来事态变复杂了 |
[06:36] | Not that it matters, ’cause it so doesn’t… | 没关系 有什么大不了的 |
[06:39] | But who was it? | 对方是谁啊 |
[06:41] | Look, there’s no point in telling you. | 你没必要知道这些 |
[06:43] | It’s in the past. Let’s just let it go. | 都是过去式了 就别去管它了 |
[06:45] | Okay, you’re right. | 好的 你说得没错 |
[06:45] | It’s in the past. I’ll let it go. | 过去的都过去了 不管它 |
[06:48] | Was it Lisa, the copywriter? | 是那个文案丽莎吗 |
[06:50] | Melanie, don’t do this. You are the only woman in my life. | 梅兰妮 别这样 你是我生命中唯一的女人 |
[06:52] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[06:56] | Dianne in accounting? | 是会计黛安吗 |
[07:03] | You’re right! | 你说对了 |
[07:04] | Peanut butter and jelly is better with truffles. | 花生酱和果冻搭就该配松露才好吃 |
[07:10] | What’s with all the cosmos? | 这堆《时尚》杂志是怎么回事 |
[07:11] | Oh, there’s an article about Victoria. | 里面有一篇关于维多利亚的报道 |
[07:12] | She’s conveniently marked it with a post-it. | 她生怕别人找不到 还附上了便利贴 |
[07:15] | “Victoria Chase’s Fabulous 40s” | “维多利亚·蔡斯 四十风华” |
[07:17] | Wow, she looks great for 45. | 45岁这模样 保养得真好 |
[07:20] | She looks really great for… | 对于X岁来说 保养得相当好啊 |
[07:23] | Oh, my god, that just slipped out. | 天呐 我说漏嘴了 |
[07:25] | Please, you can’t say anything. | 拜托你 千万别说出去 |
[07:27] | No prob. | 没问[题] |
[07:28] | I know women are a little “Sensi” on that subject. | 我知道女人对这话题都很敏[感] |
[07:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:33] | Hey, what are you doing Saturday night? | 话说 你周六晚上有何安排 |
[07:35] | Actually, it’s our monthly game night. | 事实上 那是我们每月一次的游戏夜 |
[07:37] | I could use a good partner. | 我正好缺一个好搭档 |
[07:38] | Melanie’s got Alec, | 梅兰妮有阿莱克 |
[07:39] | and she’s always bragging about how brilliant he is. | 她还老吹牛说他有多聪明 |
[07:42] | Yeah, Alec’s pretty good, I guess, | 好吧 或许阿莱克的确很棒 |
[07:44] | as long as he’s not under pressure. | 可一有压力他就怂了 |
[07:47] | Don’t tell anyone, | 你别告诉别人 |
[07:48] | But Alec choked on Jeps. | 阿莱克在”危缘”可糗大了 |
[07:52] | “Jeps”? | “危缘” |
[07:53] | Jeopardy! He was a contestant. | 《危险边缘》啊 他参赛过的 |
[07:55] | Totally froze. | 整个人都僵住了 |
[07:56] | Ended up with the lowest score in Jeps history– | 最后以”危缘”史上最低分收场 |
[07:58] | Negative 6,800. | 负的6800分啊 |
[08:02] | He was–he was so upset, he burst into tears. | 他紧张极了 都急哭了 |
[08:05] | Even Alex Trebek was embarrassed. | 主持人艾利克斯·特里伯克都不好意思了 |
[08:07] | Oh, my god, how humiliating. | 老天 简直是奇耻大辱啊 |
[08:10] | You know, Jeopardy is one of Melanie’s favorite shows, | 《危险边缘》是梅兰妮最爱的节目之一 |
[08:12] | even though she’s terrible at it. | 虽然她不擅长这个 |
[08:14] | Every time they answer correctly, | 每次他们答对了 |
[08:15] | she’s all, “How do they know that stuff?” | 她就犯嘀咕 “他们是怎么知道那些答案的” |
[08:17] | So she’s not very “Intel.” | 看来她不太”聪” |
[08:18] | no, she’s very “Intel.” | 不 她很”聪” |
[08:20] | She’s just more into wheel. | 她只是更钟爱大转盘 |
[08:26] | “Wheel”? | “大转盘” |
[08:27] | It’s Wheel of fortune. | 《幸运大转盘》啊 |
[08:28] | I-I just shortened it. | 我缩略了一下 |
[08:31] | Never heard it “Abbreved” like that. | 从没听过这样缩略的啊 |
[08:36] | Well, you better shove a phone book down your pants | 你最好在裤子里垫本黄页 |
[08:39] | ’cause you’re gonna get your ass kicked, O.B.B. | 要不然就要被我虐惨了 OBB |
[08:43] | I love you too, man. | 我也爱你 老兄 |
[08:46] | Well, it happened. Friends are dating friends. | 果然成真了 朋友跟朋友对对碰 |
[08:48] | Joy invited Bill to game night. | 乔依邀请比尔参加游戏夜了 |
[08:50] | Oh, I think that’s great! | 真是太好了 |
[08:51] | Why do you call bill O.B.B.? | 你为什么要叫比尔OBB |
[08:53] | Oh, it’s– it’s nothing. | 没什么啦 |
[08:55] | No, it’s just a nickname thing. | 就是个绰号而已 |
[08:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:01] | That is the worst covering up I have ever seen. | 这是我见过最假的掩饰了 |
[09:04] | Okay, look, I shouldn’t have mentioned it. | 我本来就不该提的 |
[09:06] | Can we just let it go? | 就当没听见不行吗 |
[09:07] | Alec, I’m your girlfriend! | 阿莱克 我是你女朋友 |
[09:08] | You’re supposed to tell me stuff. | 你本就该有事就告诉我 |
[09:11] | Okay. Okay, I will tell you. | 好吧 我说 |
[09:13] | But you have to swear that you will tell no one. | 不过你得发誓 不许告诉任何人 |
[09:15] | Okay. I swear, I swear. | 好 我发誓 |
[09:17] | So what does O.B.B. Mean? | 那么OBB指什么 |
[09:20] | “One ball bill”? | “独蛋比尔” |
[09:31] | Well, I promised I wouldn’t say anything, | 我发过誓我不会说的 |
[09:33] | But I really thought you should know, | 但我觉得还是应该告诉你 |
[09:34] | just in case you and Bill end up…you know, | 万一你和比尔走到坦诚相见那一步 |
[09:37] | so you won’t be totally surprised. | 你也好有个心理准备 |
[09:41] | It doesn’t bother me. | 我无所谓啊 |
[09:42] | Well, I know men are quite attached to them. | 他们男人显然很在乎这种事 |
[09:45] | But let’s be honest. | 不过说实话 |
[09:46] | Aesthetically speaking, | 从审美角度来说 |
[09:47] | it’s not exactly a peacock plume. | 又不是孔雀羽毛 少一个没区别 |
[09:51] | You know, in terms of numbers, | 说到数字 |
[09:52] | I think one is heading in the right direction. | 我觉得一个也没大碍 |
[09:55] | You know, it’s not like you ever think, | 我们又不会觉得 |
[09:56] | “Ooh, I wish there were more of those.” | “再多几个就好了” |
[10:03] | Okay, Joy, I told you a secret about Bill. | 乔依 我跟你说了比尔的秘密 |
[10:05] | But now I need you to find out something for me. | 现在你得帮我查件事 |
[10:07] | Alec confessed that I’m not the only woman | 阿莱克坦白了在我之前 |
[10:09] | he’s dated at the office. | 他还有过一段办公室恋情 |
[10:11] | – And he won’t tell me who she is! – I’m on it. | -但他不肯说对方是谁 -我去查 |
[10:13] | But Bill can’t know you’re asking for me. | 绝不能让比尔知道你是帮我问的 |
[10:15] | oh, please, I’m Mata Hari. | 拜托 我可是玛塔·哈里 |
[10:15] | 荷兰舞女 历史上最富传奇色彩的女间谍之一 | |
[10:17] | Secrets are my business. | 探秘和保密是姐的看家本领 |
[10:19] | In fact, Bill told me a juicy one | 比尔就跟我说了阿莱克 |
[10:22] | About Alec being on Jeopardy! | 上《危险边缘》劲爆秘闻 |
[10:23] | He was? I love Jeopardy! | 他上过吗 我超爱《危险边缘》的 |
[10:26] | How do they know all that stuff? | 他们是怎么知道那些答案的 |
[10:30] | Well, sometimes they do, | 有时他们就是知道 对答如流 |
[10:32] | And sometimes they choke. | 有时却洋相出尽 |
[10:34] | Don’t tell Alec I told you, but… | 别跟阿莱克说是我说的 但是… |
[10:37] | One time on jeps… | 有一期《危缘》 |
[10:41] | The bottom line is, when Chloe left, | 总之 克洛伊走了 |
[10:42] | she took half our clients. | 带走了一半客户 |
[10:44] | So are we gonna let that stop us? | 这样就能打垮我们吗 |
[10:49] | Nine? | 9个 |
[10:52] | Sorry, I just, um– | 抱歉 我… |
[10:54] | When I’m passionate about something, I speak German. | 我一激动 就爱飙德语 |
[10:55] | 德语nein[不是] 音同nine[九] | |
[10:58] | Okay, well, on that note, let’s adjourn for today. | 这一问题今天就讨论到这 |
[11:03] | Thank you very much. | 多谢各位 |
[11:04] | Keep up the good work. | 继续努力 |
[11:07] | By the way, Alec, love the soul patch. | 阿莱克 小胡子真的很适合你 |
[11:09] | Well, thank you, Kathy. | 谢谢你 凯西 |
[11:12] | Boy, that Kathy sure pitched a few clunkers, huh? | 凯西今天的点子还真是没什么价值 |
[11:15] | I never dated Kathy. | 我没和凯西交往过 |
[11:15] | Oh, in that case, she made a number of excellent points. | 那就另说了 她好几个主意都很棒 |
[11:18] | Melanie, don’t do this. | 梅兰妮 别这样 |
[11:20] | Please let it go, for your sake and for ours. | 别纠结了 你好我好大家好 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry. It’s not something I like about myself, | 抱歉 我也不喜欢自己这样 |
[11:24] | but sometimes I get a little jealous and insecure. | 但我有时候就是嫉妒心过盛 没安全感 |
[11:27] | Well, you have no reason to be. | 你完全不必如此 |
[11:29] | You are all I want. | 有你我就满足了 |
[11:34] | That patch sure is growing in, isn’t it? | 这胡子还真是野蛮生长啊 |
[11:39] | Bill, these appetizers are delicious. | 比尔 开胃菜很好吃 |
[11:41] | Hot apps are my thing. | 开胃菜是我的看家本领 |
[11:44] | Can you taste my secret “Ingreed”? | 能尝出我的秘密食材吗 |
[11:47] | Is it truffles? | 是松露吗 |
[11:52] | “Truff” Reduction, actually. | 其实是浓缩松露 |
[11:55] | This whole meal could use a little “Truff” Reduction. | 这顿饭倒是应该”缩”减点松露 |
[11:58] | Let me get you another vodka tonic, Elka. | 再给你上杯伏特加汤力吧 爱尔卡 |
[12:01] | It’s the least I can do | 给你倒杯酒是应该的 |
[12:02] | for the little shark who got me a part | 毕竟没有你 我怎么能拿到 |
[12:04] | in the next Tarantino movie. | 昆汀下一部电影的片约 |
[12:06] | Oh, Elka, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 爱尔卡 谢谢谢谢再谢谢 |
[12:10] | You’re welcome, you’re welcome, you’re welcome. | 不谢不谢真不用谢 |
[12:14] | She didn’t get the part. | 她没拿到那角色 |
[12:18] | What? | 什么 |
[12:19] | Oh, I demanded too much money. | 我要价太高了 |
[12:21] | I was drunk with power. | 被权力冲昏了头 |
[12:25] | When are you going to tell her? | 你打算什么时候告诉她 |
[12:26] | As soon as I get drunk with vodka. | 等我被伏特加冲昏头就说 |
[12:32] | Here’s my little star. | 瞧瞧我的大明星 |
[12:35] | How about a toast to the chef? | 敬主厨一杯如何 |
[12:36] | Who also happens to be… | 而且他还是… |
[12:39] | Um, um, I’m too modest. | 哥太谦虚不好意思说 |
[12:41] | Joy, why don’t you tell ’em? | 乔依 你来说吧 |
[12:42] | Bill just got named– | 比尔刚被选为 |
[12:43] | Cleveland’s most eligible bachelor! | “克利夫兰钻石王老五” |
[12:46] | Wait. Seriously? | 等等 真的吗 |
[12:48] | Awesome, right? | 了不起吧 |
[12:49] | And they’re really stepping it up this year– | 他们今年还真下血本了 |
[12:51] | Super bowl tix. | 超级碗球票 |
[12:53] | Super bowl tickets? | 超级碗球票 |
[12:55] | All I ever got was a discount dunkin’ donuts card | 我前些年就得了张唐恩都乐甜甜圈打折卡 |
[12:57] | And a free eye exam. | 一次免费眼科检查 |
[12:59] | Yeah, I gave that stuff to my dad. | 那个我转送我爸了 |
[13:01] | But you’ve got the real prize…. | 不过你赢了终极大奖 |
[13:04] | Me. | 我呀 |
[13:08] | Of course I do. | 那是当然 |
[13:11] | – So let’s play. – We’ll go first. | -开始玩吧 -我们先来 |
[13:13] | Okay, so the rules. | 规则是这样的 |
[13:15] | You pick a title of something, | 选定某个标题 |
[13:16] | and then you draw a picture. | 画一幅图 |
[13:17] | Like if I drew a bowl with a cape, | 我要是画一只带护肩的碗 |
[13:20] | that might be super bowl. | 那就是超级碗了 |
[13:23] | I get it. | 我懂 别得瑟 |
[13:25] | Okay, round. | 圆的 |
[13:26] | Round, round, around– around the world in 80 days. | 圆的 圆的 围着 《环游世界80天》 |
[13:29] | Yes! | 对的 |
[13:30] | Yay, Joy! | 厉害 乔依 |
[13:31] | What? No, you don’t “Yay” The other team. | 什么 你给对手加油个什么劲 |
[13:33] | It’s your turn, Elka. | 到你了 爱尔卡 |
[13:35] | Boy, Joy plays to win, huh? | 天呐 乔依还真是奔着胜利来的 |
[13:38] | Must be nice. | 跟她一组就好了 |
[13:39] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:40] | I’ve never won this game, so I’m due. | 我从没赢过 也该轮到我赢了 |
[13:45] | Sharon…Stone… | 莎朗·斯通 |
[13:50] | Got your part. | 拿到你的角色了 |
[13:51] | Yes! | 完全正确 |
[13:57] | How could this happen? You said it was a lock! | 怎么回事 你不说这事板上钉钉了吗 |
[13:59] | You said that you went all Ari Gold on their ass! | 你说你学足了阿里·戈德的范儿 |
[14:03] | It turned out Entourage was all made up. | 事实证明《明星伙伴》全是瞎编的 |
[14:09] | I’m sorry, Victoria. | 我很抱歉 维多利亚 |
[14:12] | I got to go call my agent… | 我得打给我的经纪人 |
[14:14] | My real agent. | 真正的经纪人 |
[14:19] | Wait till she finds out she lost Kimmel. | 且等她发现坎摩尔的节目也吹了吧 |
[14:24] | Victoria’s so upset. | 维多利亚难过成这样了 |
[14:25] | Maybe we should stop playing. | 我们就不要玩了吧 |
[14:26] | – No! – No! | -不行 -不行 |
[14:28] | Okay, then I’m up. | 好吧 那到我了 |
[14:35] | It’s a man. | 一个男人 |
[14:36] | Man of la mancha. | 《梦幻骑士》 |
[14:37] | Uh, no. Jester hat? | 小丑帽 |
[14:39] | Shakespeare in love. | 《莎翁情史》 |
[14:41] | Uh, baseball? | 棒球 |
[14:42] | – The Natural. – Time’s up. | -《天生好手》 -时间到 |
[14:44] | What was it? Was I close? | 到底是什么 我猜得接近了吗 |
[14:45] | Kind of. | 差不多 |
[14:46] | Bridget Jones’s diary. | 《BJ单身日记》 |
[14:56] | – What? – it’s a Juggler. | -什么 -这是在玩杂耍的人 |
[14:58] | She has to juggle men and career and parents. | 她要在家庭 事业和父母之间杂耍平衡 |
[15:01] | Oh, that’s good. | 真是深刻到位 |
[15:06] | How am I supposed to know it’s a juggler, | 这哪里能看出来是玩杂耍的 |
[15:07] | With only one ball? | 就一个球[蛋蛋] |
[15:08] | One ball is useless. | 一个”蛋”毫无用处 |
[15:09] | If you only have one ball, you might as well have no balls. | 一个”蛋” 跟没有也差不多 |
[15:15] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[15:19] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[15:21] | You told Melanie about O.B.B.? | 你竟然告诉梅兰妮OBB了 |
[15:23] | You told Joy about O.B.B.? | 你把OBB的事儿告诉乔依了 |
[15:25] | Only because I didn’t want her to be surprised | 我只是想给她有个心理准备 |
[15:27] | If and when the issue ever came up, | 万一他们能走到那一步 |
[15:29] | Which we’re all rooting for! | 这个我们还是全力支持的 |
[15:32] | Bill, I am totally fine with one– | 比尔 我真的不介意你只有一个 |
[15:34] | More than fine. It’s better really. | 不仅不介意 这样反而更好 |
[15:36] | The less, the merrier. | 蛋越少 质越好 |
[15:39] | See, she loves it. | 瞧 她可喜欢呢 |
[15:40] | So let’s just keep playing, okay? | 我们继续吧 好吗 |
[15:43] | Okay. So, | 好的 那谁 |
[15:43] | ball– bill… | 蛋…比尔 |
[15:46] | It’s your turn. | 到你了 |
[15:48] | No prob. Let’s get back to pics. | 没问[题] 开始画画吧 |
[15:57] | Uh, it’s a man. | 这是个男人 |
[15:58] | With tears. | 满脸泪 |
[16:02] | Oh, oh, I know this! | 我知道了 |
[16:03] | It’s Alec on Jeopardy! | 阿莱克参加《危险边缘》 |
[16:05] | – The Crying Game. – yes! | -电影《哭泣的游戏》 -答对了 |
[16:07] | You swore you’d never tell anybody about Jeopardy! | 你发过誓绝不跟别人提《危险边缘》的事 |
[16:09] | Like you swore you’d never tell anyone about O.B.B.! | 那你还答应我绝不提OBB的事儿呢 |
[16:11] | Again, I’m thrilled with just the one. | 重申一下 一个蛋已经让我很开心了 |
[16:15] | Well, this is a disaster. | 真是糟糕透了 |
[16:17] | My agent said that there’s no way I can get that part back, | 我的经纪人说这角色我肯定是拿不回来了 |
[16:19] | And I can’t afford to lose parts. | 到手的角色没了谁受得了 |
[16:21] | As an actress, I have a limited shelf life. | 作为演员 没几年青春饭可以吃了 |
[16:24] | Take it easy, Vic. | 放轻松 小维 |
[16:25] | You look “Incred” For… | 你X岁已经算很”艳”了 |
[16:31] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[16:33] | oh, Joy Scroggs, how could you? | 乔依·斯克罗格 你好大的胆子 |
[16:35] | We never say that number! Not even to each other. | 那个数字怎能告诉外人 彼此之间都不能说 |
[16:39] | Well, this makes all the word shortening | 这件事比什么 “动不动就缩词” |
[16:41] | And the ugly soul patches | “留了一撮傻逼胡” |
[16:43] | And Melanie’s cornball sex music look like nothing. | 还有”梅兰妮三俗的调情音乐”严重得多 |
[16:46] | What’s wrong with word shortening? | 我缩一缩词又怎么了 |
[16:47] | It’s more “Expedish.” | 这样很”快”啊 |
[16:50] | It can be the tiniest bit annoying. | 还是有那么一丁点让人烦躁的 |
[16:53] | Well, that’s a little picky. | 你还真爱鸡蛋里面挑骨头 |
[16:54] | No wonder you have bad luck with men. | 怪不得你的情路一直都不顺遂 |
[16:56] | Alec, I told you that in confidence! | 阿莱克 我可是私底下告诉你的 |
[16:58] | You told Alec I have bad luck with men? | 你告诉阿莱克我一直情路坎坷 |
[17:00] | Come on, Joy. | 拜托 乔依 |
[17:02] | Anybody could have said that. | 任何人都可能说这话啊 |
[17:07] | Melanie, you said that you loved my soul patch. | 梅兰妮 你不是说爱我这一撮小胡子吗 |
[17:08] | And you said you loved John Mayer. | 你不是还说过你爱歌手约翰·梅尔吗 |
[17:10] | Your body is a wonderland is cornball sex music? | 《你的身体是仙境》怎么就三俗了 |
[17:13] | Well, the “Your” Is not specific. | 这里的”你的”又没指代明确 |
[17:14] | It sounds like he’s singing it to me. | 我总觉得他是在对我唱 |
[17:16] | Somebody’s a little bit into themself. | 我看是有人太自恋了吧 |
[17:17] | Somebody who used to be cleveland’s most eligible “Bach.” | 某个过气的”克利夫兰钻石王老五” |
[17:20] | You only won that | 你之所以赢得这个评选 |
[17:21] | because melanie made me drop out. | 是因为梅兰妮逼着我退出了 |
[17:23] | Made you? See? You are upset about it. | 逼着你 瞧 我就说你耿耿于怀 |
[17:25] | Just admit it! | 承认吧你就 |
[17:26] | And admit the truth about the nine other women | 你就坦白吧 除了我你还跟办公室里的 |
[17:28] | you’ve slept with at the office! | 九个姑娘约过会 |
[17:29] | – nine? – I didn’t write “Nine”! | -九个 -我没写”九”啊 |
[17:31] | I wrote “Nina.” Stupid autocorrect. | 我写的是”妮娜” 傻逼自动纠错 |
[17:35] | It was Nina? | 原来是妮娜 |
[17:37] | Nina with the parking space closest to the building? | 就是那个拿到离大楼最近停车位的姑娘 |
[17:38] | Well, you don’t have to be on Jeopardy! | 不需要上《危险边缘》我也能猜得出 |
[17:40] | to know how she got that. | 她是怎么拿到那个车位的 |
[17:42] | See, she’s not so stupid. | 瞧 她没你说的那么蠢 |
[17:47] | You said I was stupid? | 你跟别人说我蠢 |
[17:48] | No, I said you were more into wheel than jeps. | 没有 我说你比起”智问”更爱看”大转盘” |
[17:51] | Melanie, don’t let your jealousy | 梅兰妮 别让你过盛的嫉妒心 |
[17:52] | and your insecurity get the best of you. | 和不安全感毁了你的理智 |
[17:53] | Oh, and who said I was jealous and insecure? | 谁跟你说我嫉妒心过盛又没安全感了 |
[17:54] | You did! | 你自己 |
[17:56] | Well, you didn’t have to repeat it! | 那你也没必要再提一次 |
[17:59] | And if I actually were on wheel right now, | 要是现在真的在参加《大转盘》 |
[18:01] | I would buy a vowel | 我准备先买个元音 |
[18:03] | And put some impolite consonants around it | 再找几个粗鲁的辅音拼接上 |
[18:05] | And then add the word “You”! | 后面再跟个”你”[去你妈的] |
[18:09] | You can’t add words on wheel of fortune! | 幸运大转盘不能随便加词的 |
[18:11] | I just play to have fun! | 老娘想怎么玩就怎么玩 |
[18:18] | This never happens on Password. | 《通关密码》节目里就绝不会出现这种情况 |
[18:28] | See, this is what happens when friends date friends. | 瞧 朋友和朋友交往就是这结果 |
[18:29] | – Oh, so now it’s my fault! – well, it’s not my fault. | -所以都是我的错是吧 -反正不是我的错 |
[18:38] | So I guess this is our first fight. | 这算是我们第一次吵架吧 |
[18:40] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[18:42] | I hate fighting. | 我讨厌吵架 |
[18:43] | I prefer to keep things to myself | 我更倾向于把怨气埋在心底 |
[18:45] | and let ’em simmer for 15, 20 years. | 让它翻腾个一二十年 |
[18:48] | I’m a bolter. | 我是匹脱缰的野马 |
[18:49] | There’s no problem I can’t run away from. | 一见状况不对 我就跑得无影无踪 |
[18:53] | So why aren’t you running away now? | 那你这次怎么不跑 |
[18:56] | I’m full of truffle butter and truffle wine. | 我现在可是一肚子松露黄油和松露酒 |
[19:01] | And I’m crazy about you. | 还因为我疯狂地爱着你 |
[19:04] | I’m crazy about you too. | 我也疯狂地爱着你 |
[19:08] | I’m really sorry I made you give up the bachelor thing. | 真抱歉我逼你放弃”王老五”那个称号了 |
[19:10] | I guess I’m just worried, you know, | 我只是心里很担忧吧 |
[19:11] | That–that you still want to be eligible. | 你还想当”王老五”吗 |
[19:14] | No, no. I-I don’t want to be eligible. | 不 我可不想当什么”王老五” |
[19:15] | I think I just liked the bragging rights of the bachelor thing. | 我想我喜欢的只是可以拿这事吹吹牛罢了 |
[19:19] | Truth is I love being with you, | 实话是 我喜欢和你在一起 |
[19:22] | and I want the world to know. | 我希望全世界都知道 |
[19:24] | In fact, I’ve been thinking | 事实上 我考虑好了 |
[19:25] | we should tell everyone at the office about us. | 是时候告诉同事们我俩的事了 |
[19:27] | I’d like that. | 这主意好 |
[19:30] | And I’m really getting used to the soul patch. | 你这一撮小胡子我也开始适应了 |
[19:32] | No, you’re not. I’ll shave tomorrow. | 你才没有 明早我就给剃了 |
[19:34] | Or tonight, your choice. | 今晚也行 你自己选 |