时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You won’t believe what’s been heating up on “Hot in Cleveland”. | 你无法想象《燃情克利夫兰》的进展有多白热化 |
[00:02] | I moved in with my boyfriend– Alec. | 我跟男友阿莱克同居了 |
[00:04] | Victoria is in love with a famous movie star. | 维多利亚跟一个著名影星相恋了 |
[00:06] | Joy got an internship with Bob– a private detective. | 乔依跟着个叫鲍勃的私家侦探实习 |
[00:09] | And all season long, Elka’s been hiding up a big secret. | 爱尔卡呢 一直有个惊天秘密瞒着大家 |
[00:12] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[00:13] | So that’s what you’ve been selling. | 所以这就是你一直在卖的东西啊 |
[00:14] | Ok. You got me. | 好吧 被你逮到了 |
[00:17] | Now what are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[00:19] | Tonight, “Hot in Cleveland” is performed live | 今晚 《燃情克利夫兰》将在 |
[00:22] | in front of a studio audience, | 摄影棚观众前现场直播 |
[00:24] | so I better watch my fxxking language. | 所以我他妈最好注意别说脏话 |
[00:33] | We are just stunned, Elka. | 真是震惊了 爱尔卡 |
[00:35] | I am in shock. | 我太吃惊了 |
[00:36] | How could you have all these pills | 你怎么能藏着这么多药 |
[00:38] | and not have shared? | 不跟大家分享呢 |
[00:42] | She’s not taking them. | 她又不是她自己吃 |
[00:44] | She’s selling them to seniors at a discount. | 她只是折价卖给老年人 |
[00:48] | But prices are insane. | 低价无下限 |
[00:52] | Also illegal. | 但犯法了 |
[00:54] | She and Mamie Sue have been smuggling meds in | 她和梅米·苏一直从加拿大走私药品 |
[00:55] | from Canada for their friends who can’t afford them. | 再卖给原先买不起的朋友们 |
[00:58] | What do you mean? These’re just old people meds? | 什么意思 这些都是老年人用的药吗 |
[01:00] | You don’t have any botox or wrinkle creams? | 没有肉毒杆菌或除皱霜吗 |
[01:04] | Those are old people meds, too, dear. | 那些也是老年人用的啊 亲爱的 |
[01:08] | Elka, I know you want to help your friends, | 爱尔卡 我知道你想帮助朋友 |
[01:09] | but this is dangerous. | 但这也太危险了 |
[01:11] | You could go to jail. | 你说不定会被抓进去 |
[01:12] | Who cares about that? | 谁关心她啊 |
[01:13] | We could all go to jail. | 我们也可能被抓进去 |
[01:14] | We are accessories. | 我们都算同伙啊 |
[01:16] | If only my Oscar-winning boyfriend Sir Emmet Lawson were here. | 要是我那得过奥斯卡奖的男朋友艾米特爵士在该多好 |
[01:21] | What would he do? | 他能有什么招 |
[01:22] | Nothing. She just likes saying it. | 屁都没有 她就爱显摆 |
[01:25] | I do. I really do. | 没错 确实是 |
[01:28] | Just sell everything you’ve got now, | 赶紧把手上所有的货都出手 |
[01:30] | and then you’re done. | 然后就没事了 |
[01:32] | Everything? | 所有的吗 |
[01:33] | That might take a while. | 那一时半会儿还真不行 |
[01:35] | But just, how much medicine are you two sitting on? | 那你们两个究竟囤了多少药啊 |
[01:39] | We are not sure. | 数目不明 |
[01:40] | Mamie Sue is in the storm cellar taking inventory. | 梅米·苏正在地窖里盘点存货呢 |
[01:45] | Inventory? | 都”存货”了 |
[01:53] | Good news, Mrs. Gould. | 好消息 古尔德太太 |
[01:55] | I can bring your heart pills when we go swimming tomorrow. | 明天一起游泳的时候 我可以把心脏病药带给你 |
[02:00] | Is there anything else you need? | 你还有什么需要的吗 |
[02:03] | Now, come on, Mrs. Gould. | 没关系的 古尔德太太 |
[02:05] | No judgment here. | 我不会评判你的 |
[02:06] | Nothing I haven’t heard. | 姐什么世面没见过 |
[02:10] | I haven’t heard that. | 这倒是头一回听说 |
[02:13] | Oh, I just remembered. | 我突然想起一事 |
[02:15] | I can’t swim you with anymore. | 我没法再跟你一起游泳了 |
[02:19] | But I will look for an ointment. | 但我会帮你找药膏的 |
[02:22] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[02:23] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信啊 |
[02:25] | Mamie Sue, what is going on here? | 梅米·苏 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[02:27] | This isn’t what it looks like, | 并不是你们看到的那样 |
[02:29] | unless looks like an illegal pharmacy in your storm cellar. | 除非你们看到的是藏在地窖里的非法药店 |
[02:35] | In which case, it’s exactly what it looks like. | 那样的话 所见即事实了 |
[02:49] | I can’t believe this is going on. | 真不敢相信会发生这样的事 |
[02:50] | I mean I’m supposed to move in with Alec today. | 我今天都准备跟阿莱克同居了 |
[02:53] | Oh, no. What if this is a sign that I shouldn’t move in. | 天 这是不是老天让我别跟他同居的暗示 |
[02:55] | Maybe it’s too soon. | 或许这有点操之过急了 |
[02:56] | I’m– I’m still doing that dating trick | 我还在玩那种恋爱招数 |
[02:58] | where you sneak out of Bed | 早晨偷溜出被窝 |
[02:59] | and put makeup on before he wakes up | 趁他醒之前略施淡妆再钻回去 |
[03:01] | so he thinks that’s what you actually look like in the morning. | 让他觉得我的素颜就长这样 |
[03:04] | How long can I keep that up? | 我这样能瞒多久啊 |
[03:07] | You’ll have plenty of time to think about that in jail. | 这个问题还是留到蹲大牢时慢慢想吧 |
[03:09] | Well, you might not be so interested in | 估计你到那时候也没心思 |
[03:11] | looking good for the person you wake up with. | 费力讨好一起醒来的枕边人了 |
[03:14] | Elka, get in here now. | 爱尔卡 赶紧进来 |
[03:19] | Mamie, I’m shocked. | 梅米 我好震惊哦 |
[03:24] | What is all this? | 这是什么情况啊 |
[03:28] | This is like the inside of my purse in the ’70s. | 70年代时我包里大概就是这景象 |
[03:33] | Just for– Where did you get all this stuff? | 必须问下 你们从哪儿弄到这么多药的啊 |
[03:36] | Our Canadian supplier offered us an entire stock | 加拿大供货商把整个库存都卖给我们了 |
[03:39] | because she had to flee the country. | 因为她要畏罪潜逃 |
[03:42] | It was either tax evasion or being impolite, | 不是偷税漏税就是举止不文明 |
[03:45] | one of those things they throw you out of Canada for. | 反正枫叶国总有理由把你驱逐出境 |
[03:50] | Well, this place makes me very nervous. | 这地方让我好生紧张 |
[03:52] | I mean, what if the cops come and bust us? | 要是警察进来把我们抓走怎么办 |
[03:54] | We will hide this stuff in our cleavage. | 我们把这些货都藏到乳沟里吧 |
[03:57] | Oh, sorry, Joy. | 无意冒犯啊 乔依 |
[04:01] | That’s the cops– That’s the cops’ knock | 警察来了 警察叔叔在敲门 |
[04:02] | and I cannot move in with Alec with a rap sheet. | 我才不要带着前科去跟阿莱克同居呢 |
[04:05] | She’s such a coward. | 她可真怂啊 |
[04:07] | As am I. | 其实我也怂 |
[04:10] | Mamie, it’s me– Tommy. | 梅米 是我 汤米 |
[04:11] | I’m here to pick up my grandfather’s pills. | 我是来帮爷爷拿药的 |
[04:14] | Relax, everyone. | 各位别紧张 |
[04:15] | It’s that sweet boy who won the state spelling bee. | 是那个赢了全州拼写大赛的可爱男孩 |
[04:18] | Come in, Tommy. | 进来吧 汤米 |
[04:21] | Morning, ladies. | 女士们 早上好 |
[04:24] | Look at all this. | 瞧瞧这儿 |
[04:26] | Very impressive. | 真壮观啊 |
[04:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:29] | Of course, an illegal setup like this | 当然 这么多非法囤货 |
[04:31] | could get you into a lot of trouble. | 会给你们惹来不少麻烦 |
[04:33] | Listen to this man. | 听听他说的 |
[04:34] | He knows what he’s talking about. | 真是句句在理啊 |
[04:36] | Indeed I do. | 那是当然 |
[04:37] | Let me tell you a little story. | 我来给你们讲个故事 |
[04:39] | Once upon a time, | 从前 |
[04:40] | I controlled the black market pill business in Cleveland. | 我掌控着克利夫兰的医药黑市 |
[04:44] | But then it suddenly dried up. | 可突然市场萎缩了 |
[04:46] | Someone started selling at cost. | 有人开始以成本价甩卖 |
[04:50] | That might be us. | 可能是我们 |
[04:55] | When I lose business I get angry. | 我生意不好就会生气 |
[04:56] | When I get angry I burn things. | 我一生气就放火烧东西 |
[04:58] | When I burn things, I get happy. | 我一烧东西就开心了 |
[05:01] | I got a proposition for you. | 我有个提议 |
[05:02] | How about I take all this stuff off your hands? | 我帮你们把这批货脱手怎么样 |
[05:05] | What if we say no? | 要是我们拒绝呢 |
[05:08] | Well, that would initiate the angry-burning-happy cycle. | 那就会启动”生气放火开心”的循环 |
[05:12] | Tommy, you’re threatening us with arson, | 汤米 你竟然用放火威胁我们 |
[05:15] | but you’re a spelling bee champion. | 可你是拼字比赛冠军啊 |
[05:18] | And I’ve been chasing that rush ever since. | 从那以后我便在这条路上孜孜不倦 |
[05:22] | This is unconscionable. | 真是”奇葩” |
[05:26] | Unconscionable? | “奇葩” |
[05:28] | That’s the word that knocked me out of nationals. | 全国大赛上我就因为这个词惨遭淘汰 |
[05:33] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[05:35] | I was humiliated in front of dozens of people watching on ESPN 3. | 当着那么多看ESPN3频道观众的面 我真糗大了 |
[05:41] | Look. | 听着 |
[05:41] | I’ll be back tonight with my associates to get all this stuff, | 我今晚会带我手下过来抄了这里 |
[05:44] | and if you don’t like it, let me remind you. | 你们要是不愿意 我提醒你们一句 |
[05:46] | There’s a lot of old, dried things in here that could go up fast. | 这屋里老旧干瘪的东西可随处可见 一点就着 |
[05:51] | Are you just going to take that, Joy? | 他这样说你 你都没意见吗 乔依 |
[05:59] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[05:59] | Oh my God. Well, I say we just give Tommy the stuff. | 天呐 我提议把这些东西给汤米 |
[06:02] | It’s better to be robbed than have our house go up in flames. | 被洗劫总比房子被火烧要好吧 |
[06:04] | We can’t. | 不可以 |
[06:05] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[06:07] | He’s going to jack up the prices for our friends, | 他会高价卖给我们的朋友 |
[06:09] | and we invested all our savings in this place. | 我们把所有积蓄都花在这地方了 |
[06:12] | I don’t want to just go terrorist. | 我才不要向”恐怖分子”妥协 |
[06:19] | O…OK. Let’s not panic yet. | 好了 大家先别慌 |
[06:22] | Let me remind you, | 我提醒一下 |
[06:23] | I am a Criminology major at Cleveland state. | 我在克利夫兰州立大学可是学犯罪学的 |
[06:31] | Can we panic now? | 我们现在可以慌了吗 |
[06:42] | Thank you, ladies. | 谢谢你们 |
[06:44] | There you go, Silky, your last bargain for prescriptions | 给你 希尔琪 以后可买不到便宜药了 |
[06:47] | before Tommy hikes up the prices. | 汤米马上就会漫天要价了 |
[06:50] | I better run. | 我该走了 |
[06:51] | I’m going swiming with Mrs. Gould. | 我要和古尔德夫人去游泳 |
[06:56] | You might want to take these, | 那你还是带上这个吧 |
[07:00] | and these. | 以及这个 |
[07:04] | Did you get in touch with Bob yet? | 你跟鲍勃联系上了吗 |
[07:06] | – Who is Bob? – The detective I work for. | -鲍勃是谁 -我的头儿 那个侦探 |
[07:08] | He’s out of town, | 他出城了 |
[07:09] | so he’s sending over his brother, Claude, | 所以他派他哥哥克劳德过来 |
[07:10] | who is also a detective. | 也是个侦探 |
[07:12] | I’ve met him. | 我见过他 |
[07:13] | He may not look that smart | 他可能看起来不太聪明 |
[07:15] | or be that smart, | 实际也不聪明 |
[07:17] | and he may smell like wet potatoes, | 身上还有股湿土豆味 |
[07:20] | but if my criminology instinct is right, | 但是如果我的专业直觉没错的话 |
[07:25] | he’s standing right behind me. | 他正站在我身后 |
[07:29] | Hi, Joy. | 嗨 乔依 |
[07:30] | You get more beautiful every time I see you. | 每次见到你 你都更加美丽动人 |
[07:33] | Yeah, but you’ve only seen me the one time. | 好吧 不过你就见过我一次啊 |
[07:35] | That you know of. | 你知道的就这一次 |
[07:39] | But I should not be flirting. | 但我不该跟你调情 |
[07:41] | You’re Bob’s girl. | 你是鲍勃的妞 |
[07:42] | I’m not Bob’s girl. | 我不是鲍勃的妞 |
[07:43] | That’s not what he says in his sleep. | 他睡梦中可不是这么说的 |
[07:47] | You share a room with your brother? | 你跟你弟弟住一个房间吗 |
[07:49] | Twin beds, nothing weird. | 两张床 没什么古怪的 |
[07:52] | I don’t know about you guys, | 我不知道你们作何感想 |
[07:54] | but it looks to me like we are in good hands. | 但在我看来 有他在 我们不用担心了 |
[07:57] | So, I’ve done some Research on this Tommy, | 我调查了一下这个汤米 |
[08:01] | and he is a bad guy. | 他作恶多端 |
[08:03] | So I think what we need to find | 我想我们得找个 |
[08:05] | is a bigger bad guy to scare him off. | 更坏的家伙来吓跑他 |
[08:09] | I guess that could work. | 我觉得这是个办法 |
[08:10] | Do you know one? | 你认识这样的人吗 |
[08:11] | Who is the most frightening person you can think of? | 你能想到的最可怕的人是谁 |
[08:14] | No contest, Salvatore Ferullo, | 至尊恶霸 萨尔瓦托·费鲁洛 |
[08:17] | aka Sally from Cincinnati. | 人称辛辛那提的萨利 |
[08:21] | He’s Ohio’s biggest crime boss. | 他是俄亥俄最牛的黑帮老大 |
[08:23] | Yet no one has ever seen his face. | 但没有人见过他真身 |
[08:25] | Well, if no one knows what this Sally looks like, | 要是没人知道这个萨利长什么样 |
[08:28] | How about we just get someone to pretend to be Sally? | 我们何不找人来假扮萨利 |
[08:31] | How do we explain how we know him? | 那我们该怎么解释跟他的关系 |
[08:33] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[08:34] | We take the plot from my Lifetime original movie, | 就按照我的生活台原创电影 |
[08:39] | I’m in love with my brother’s killer. | 《我爱上了杀害我哥哥的凶手》来演 |
[08:43] | The tag line was, | 收尾台词是 |
[08:44] | keep your friends close and your enemies in bed. | 「朋友团结在周围 敌人推倒在床上」 |
[08:48] | It was my first side nude scene. | 那是我的第一部侧裸戏 |
[08:51] | I knew I recognized you from somewhere. | 我就说貌似在哪儿见过你 |
[08:59] | How about we just say Sally is my son? | 不如说萨利是我儿子 |
[09:02] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[09:04] | But we still need to find some big goon to play Sally. | 不过还得找个大块头二货扮萨利 |
[09:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:14] | Is there a big goon standing behind me? | 我身后站了个大块头吗 |
[09:30] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[09:31] | No. | 不紧张 |
[09:32] | Unless you find nervousness sexy. | 除非你觉得紧张的男人很性感 |
[09:36] | Some women do, or at least they claim they do, | 有的女人会 至少她们嘴上这么说 |
[09:40] | and then they never call you back. | 之后就再也不联系了 |
[09:42] | I didn’t know what Sally Would wear, | 不知道萨利一般穿什么 |
[09:44] | so I brought you some choices. | 所以我带了一堆 任君挑选 |
[09:45] | A fedora? | 软呢帽 |
[09:46] | I’m too nervous to rock a fedora. | 我紧张得要命 撑不起软呢帽 |
[09:49] | Ok, ok, no hats. | 好 不戴帽子 |
[09:52] | We don’t want to hide your sexy side hair. | 可不能把你性感的”地中海”挡住了 |
[09:59] | You’re going to be great! | 你会很棒的 |
[10:01] | I’ll go get some more tea. | 我再去泡壶茶 |
[10:05] | So, you’re an actress. | 你是女演员吧 |
[10:07] | How do you keep from throwing up? | 你怎么做到让自己不吐出来啊 |
[10:09] | Why would I keep from throwing up? | 为什么要忍着不吐出来 |
[10:12] | Oh, oh. You are nervous. | 我懂了 你很紧张 |
[10:16] | Well, uh, I think that we | 我觉得这屋里 |
[10:18] | might be able to find something in this room that will relax you. | 应当可以找到什么东西能让你放松放松的 |
[10:22] | Are you coming on to me? | 你这是在勾搭我吗 |
[10:28] | It’s a mess, but I took care of it, | 一团乱 不过我搞定了 |
[10:30] | the old alcohol in the teacup trick. | 老办法 新茶壶装旧酒 |
[10:33] | Heard of it. | 听说过 |
[10:38] | It’s a mess, but I took care of it. | 一团乱 不过我搞定了 |
[10:40] | I just gave him some pills. | 我给他喂了点药 |
[10:42] | You gave our goon pills? | 你给那二货吃药了 |
[10:44] | What were you thinking? | 你脑子进水了吗 |
[10:45] | I gave him alcohol. | 我让他喝酒了 |
[10:46] | Well, how was I supposed to know the goon was loaded? | 我怎么知道那二货喝多了 |
[10:50] | What have I told you about keeping a loaded goon in the house? | 我早就说过 不能让喝多的二货进门 |
[11:01] | That’s Tommy. He’s here. | 汤米来了 他到了 |
[11:03] | OK, I’ll go and sober up Claude. | 我去把克劳德弄醒 |
[11:05] | I will get the door. | 我去开门 |
[11:06] | I will chuck some more tea. | 那我再喝点”茶”好了 |
[11:11] | Hello, Tommy. | 你好 汤米 |
[11:12] | You’re either very brave or very stupid. | 你要么勇气过人 要么就是愚蠢透顶 |
[11:15] | Sally from Cincinnati is going to be here any minute. | 辛辛那提的萨利马上就到 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I didn’t buy that on the phone, | 行了 你电话里说的时候我就不信 |
[11:20] | and I’m not buying it now. | 现在一样不信 |
[11:22] | If Sally were really your kid, | 萨利要真是你儿子 |
[11:25] | why didn’t you tell me in the storm cellar? | 你之前在地窖时怎么不说 |
[11:28] | Maybe I’m not the bragging type. | 那是我为人低调 |
[11:31] | What if I said I didn’t believe you? | 如果我说我不信呢 |
[11:33] | What if I said unconscionable? | 如果我说”奇葩”呢 |
[11:42] | Claude, Claude. Oh, my god. | 克劳德 天呐 |
[11:46] | Claude, Claude. Are you dead? | 克劳德 不是死了吧 |
[11:49] | Are you coming on to me again? | 你又在勾搭我吗 |
[12:03] | Go see what’s taking Victoria and Claude so long. | 去看看维多利亚和克劳德怎么还不来 |
[12:05] | Look, I got two rolled up former mathletes | 听着 我有两名前奥数选手 |
[12:07] | heading over to clear out your pharmacy. | 会来清理你的药房 |
[12:10] | They will be here any minute, | 他们随时会到 |
[12:11] | Unlike your mythical Sally. | 你家神秘的萨利就不一定了 |
[12:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:15] | My phone is vibrating. | 手机震了 |
[12:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:20] | It’s your son Sally from Cincinnati. | 你儿子 辛辛那提的萨利打来的 |
[12:24] | You say you’ll be here in just ten minutes? | 你说10分钟后就到 |
[12:26] | Well, hurry, all right? | 快点 好吗 |
[12:29] | Hello, mother. | 母亲 我来了 |
[12:39] | It’s your son Sally from Cincinnati. | 你儿子辛辛那提的萨利回来了 |
[12:41] | Thanks for hurrying. | 谢谢你这么快就赶到 |
[12:46] | You expect me to believe | 你指望我会相信 |
[12:47] | this skinny bitch is Sally from Cincinnati? | 这瘦不拉几的贱婆娘是辛辛那提的萨利 |
[12:50] | First, thanks for the skinny. | 首先 多谢夸我瘦 |
[12:54] | But trust me, I just let people think I’m a man | 相信我 我故意让人以为我是男人 |
[12:57] | cause that way they don’t so me coming but I see them going. | 这样才能出奇制胜 一招毙命 |
[13:00] | You have three seconds to get your ass out of here. | 给你三秒钟 马上滚出去 |
[13:03] | One, two — | 一 二 |
[13:04] | Hey, Ma, sorry I’m late. | 妈 抱歉迟到了 |
[13:09] | – No! – Who the hell are you? | -别 -你又是哪位 |
[13:11] | Sally from Cincinnati. | 辛辛那提的萨利 |
[13:14] | No, go away. | 不 快走 |
[13:15] | Scared of me? Well, you ought to be. | 害怕了吧 害怕就对了 |
[13:20] | You’re surprised I’m a woman, right? | 没想到我是女人吧 |
[13:25] | We cover that. | 这点我们倒知道 |
[13:27] | As I just made clear, | 我刚刚说过了 |
[13:28] | I am Sally from Cincinnati. | 我就是辛辛那提的萨利 |
[13:32] | Out of my way. | 闪一边去 |
[13:35] | I’m Sally, from Cincinnati. | 我是辛辛那提的萨利 |
[13:38] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[13:40] | So you had better be gone by the time I wake up. | 等我醒来的时候 你最好已经消失了 |
[13:59] | So, how many more buffoons are going to come in here | 还会有多少二货进来 |
[14:01] | saying they’re Sally from Cincinnati? | 自称是辛辛那提的萨利 |
[14:02] | Someone say my name. | 谁叫我 |
[14:16] | Look, look, look. | 听我说 |
[14:17] | I don’t know who you are, pal. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[14:18] | I told you who I was, but you wouldn’t listen. | 我说了 不过你不听我的 |
[14:23] | A man named phil, | 一个叫菲尔的人 |
[14:25] | he also refused to listen. | 也不愿听 |
[14:29] | I carry a small souvenir of that encounter. | 我随身带着他不听话的纪念品 |
[14:35] | Is that a souvenir? | 那是纪念品吗 |
[14:36] | Phil has only one now, | 菲尔现在只剩一只耳朵了 |
[14:38] | but strangely, his hearing is improved. | 但他反倒听得更清楚了 |
[14:43] | Do we agree on who I am, | 现在都清楚我是谁了吧 |
[14:45] | or do I need to show you another momento? | 还是要我拿另一个纪念品给你们看 |
[14:48] | I’m warning you, this one comes from a man | 警告各位 这玩意儿来自一个 |
[14:51] | who slept with my sister. | 跟我妹妹上床的男人 |
[14:59] | Unlucky bastard. | 苦命的混蛋啊 |
[15:02] | Judging from the size of the box, | 从盒子大小来看 |
[15:04] | he wasn’t that lucky. | 他的确不太”性”运啊 |
[15:11] | I’m a very private man, | 我一向低调神秘 |
[15:13] | so it takes a lot for me to reveal myself, | 这样暴露自己对我来说实属不易 |
[15:15] | but when I hear | 但当我听说 |
[15:17] | that some pill-pushing dame is claiming to be my mother, | 有个卖药的老太婆自称是我母亲时 |
[15:22] | I get angry, and when I get Angry, | 我当时就火了 我一生气 |
[15:24] | I burn things. | 就爱烧东西 |
[15:27] | I do that. | 我就这样 |
[15:29] | Oh, I’m a big fan of your work. I meant no disrespect. | 我是你的忠实粉丝 绝无冒犯之意 |
[15:31] | Wonderful. | 妙极了 |
[15:33] | Let’s be Facebook friends? | 我们互加脸书好友吧 |
[15:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:34] | No. I’m a mobster. Don’t be ridiculous. | 不 我是黑道老大 别闹了 |
[15:38] | You can follow me on twitter. | 你可以在推特上粉我 |
[15:41] | Hashtag Battery Acid hashtag wood chipper hashtag | 搜话题#硫酸 #碎木机 #孟加拉虎 |
[15:48] | Now, get out of here. | 现在滚出去吧 |
[15:49] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[15:50] | If my associates Ira Gold Farb and Sam show up with, | 如果我的同事艾拉·戈德·法布和山姆来的话 |
[15:54] | just tell them that Gandolf is not in the tower. | 就告诉他们”甘道夫不在塔里” |
[15:57] | Don’t know what that means. | 我也不知道那是什么意思 |
[16:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:04] | You three don’t look like you come from Cleveland. | 你们三个看起来不像是本地人啊 |
[16:07] | Actually, we are from Los Angeles. | 其实 我们是从洛杉矶来的 |
[16:09] | Right, and we moved here because we were feeling invisible. | 没错 我们搬来这里是因为感觉被无视了 |
[16:12] | That men had stopped looking at us. | 男人们都不看我们了 |
[16:14] | Oh, the men in L.A. don’t look at women in their 30s? | 洛城的男人都不看30岁的女人吗 |
[16:22] | Oh, that’s nice! | 太可爱了 |
[16:23] | That’s so very sweet. | 嘴真是太甜了 |
[16:24] | See, that’s why we moved here. | 瞧 那正是我们搬来这里的原因 |
[16:25] | It is a good remind of me. | 让我重新找到了存在感 |
[16:27] | It puts everything in perspective. | 让我们的人生重新拥有了希望 |
[16:29] | Kill them, first. | 先把她们都毙了吧 |
[16:34] | No mercy tough, Sally from cincinnati shows mercy to no one. | 辛辛那提的萨利对任何人都不会心慈手软 |
[16:39] | Elka, did I leave my glasses here? | 爱尔卡 我的眼镜是落在这儿了吗 |
[16:42] | Salvatore. | 萨尔瓦托 |
[16:43] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[16:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[16:48] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:49] | Nothing? No. You know what? | 没什么吗 不是吧 你知道吗 |
[16:51] | He scared us. | 他恐吓我们 |
[16:52] | My sweet Salvatore? | 我的萨尔瓦托小甜心吗 |
[16:54] | Your sweet Salvatore is the biggest mobster in Ohio. | 你的萨尔瓦托小甜心是俄亥俄州的黑帮老大 |
[16:57] | You didn’t know that? | 你不知道吗 |
[16:58] | No, she didn’t. Thank you very much. | 是的 她不知道 谢谢你多嘴 |
[17:02] | You’re a criminal, sally? | 你是个罪犯是吗 萨利 |
[17:04] | You said you work for NPR. | 你还说你在国家公共电台工作 |
[17:07] | Well, I do, ma. | 确实是这样 妈 |
[17:09] | It’s just that you don’t think that | 你不会真以为公共广播台的那点薪水 |
[17:12] | public radio could pay for those experimental skin treatments, do you? | 付得起你做的那些实验性皮肤治疗吧 |
[17:15] | Look at her! | 看看她 |
[17:17] | 108 years old! | 108岁了 |
[17:21] | Look at this woman. | 看看这个女人 |
[17:22] | You are absolutely stunning. | 你真是惊为天人 |
[17:26] | Oh, my God! Salvatore, did you kill this man? | 萨尔瓦托 是你杀了这个人吗 |
[17:29] | No, I never saw him before this. | 不是 在此之前我根本没看到他 |
[17:32] | Right, like you never saw those magazines in the tool shed. | 是啊 就像你没看到工具间里的黄色杂志一样 |
[17:35] | Whoa, mom. | 老妈 |
[17:37] | I’m so ashamed that my son came here to hurt. | 我为我儿子在这里伤害你们感到羞耻 |
[17:41] | I didn’t hurt anyone. | 我没有伤害任何人 |
[17:41] | Back me up, here. | 帮我说说话呀 各位 |
[17:43] | He’s here to help us. | 他是来帮助我们的 |
[17:45] | I like that. | 这还差不多 |
[17:48] | By buying our medicine at a good price, | 他高价收购我们的药 |
[17:51] | so he can give it away to all the poor seniors in Cleveland. | 发给克利夫兰的穷苦老人们 |
[17:55] | All right, you got a deal. | 好吧 成交了 |
[17:58] | Let’s go and leave these nice people alone. | 我们走吧 让这些好心人消停会吧 |
[18:01] | Can we stop for ice cream? | 我们可以中途停车买冰淇淋吗 |
[18:03] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[18:05] | That means no. | 那就是不行 |
[18:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[18:18] | That was a series of fortunate coincidences | 真是无巧不成书 |
[18:20] | that finished, oh, look at that, right on time, | 快瞧啊 结束得正好 |
[18:24] | Give or take. | 差不多吧 |
[18:26] | I don’t know about you, but my hands are empty. | 不知道你们怎么想 但我现在两手空空 |
[18:28] | I feel like I need a martini. | 我觉得我需要来一杯马提尼 |
[18:31] | Oh, boy. You know, sometimes I was so nervous tonight. | 老天啊 我今晚可紧张了 |
[18:34] | I almost forgot what I had to say. | 差点忘了我要说什么 |
[18:38] | I think you did great, | 我觉得你表现得很好 |
[18:40] | and I think you can take a bow. | 你可以鞠躬谢幕了 |
[18:42] | – I think we could all take a bow. – Yeah. | -我想我们所有人都可以鞠躬谢幕了 -是啊 |
[18:44] | Someone said take a bow? | 有人说要鞠躬谢幕吗 |