时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | We have on the line with us Victoria from Cleveland. | 现在连线的是来自克利夫兰的维多利亚 |
[00:07] | Tell us, Victoria, why are you so excited | 告诉我们 维多利亚 为何你会 |
[00:09] | about these amazing space bags? | 对这些神奇的真空袋如此着迷 |
[00:11] | Well, the love of my life was recently thrown into prison, | 我的另一半最近含冤入狱 |
[00:15] | and it turns out that jail cells | 他进去后发现监狱的班房 |
[00:17] | have no closet space at all. | 根本没地方可以放东西 |
[00:20] | I’ll take 500. | 给姐来500个先 |
[00:22] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[00:24] | Ms. Chase will not be purchasing space bags at this time. Thank you. | 蔡斯女士现在不打算购买任何真空袋 谢谢 |
[00:29] | Why are you shop-blocking me? | 为什么买个东西都不让 |
[00:32] | I heard noises. | 我听见异样的动静 |
[00:37] | Is that thing loaded? | 那东西上膛了吗 |
[00:38] | One of us is. | 我们其中一个是的 |
[00:43] | Well, we’re having an intervention for Victoria. | 我们在给维多利亚开”劝导会” |
[00:46] | Because of her drinking? | 因为她的酗酒问题吗 |
[00:49] | No. | 不是 |
[00:50] | She’s grief-shopping. | 她一伤心就乱购物 |
[00:51] | Oh, can you blame me? | 这能怪我吗 |
[00:53] | Emmet’s in jail, I can’t see him, | 艾米特进了监狱 我见不到他 |
[00:55] | and his lawyers won’t tell me what’s going on. | 他的律师也不告诉我现在是什么情况 |
[00:57] | Oh, honey. I know it hurts. | 亲爱的 我知道你很伤心 |
[00:59] | But now you have to be strong. | 但你得坚强起来 |
[01:00] | Oh, Melanie, you shouldn’t be here trying to cheer me up. | 梅兰妮 你这会儿可不该在我身边鼓励我 |
[01:03] | You should be back at your apartment with Alec. | 你该回你的公寓陪阿莱克 |
[01:05] | Joy can stay and keep me company. | 有乔依留下来陪我就够了 |
[01:07] | She has nothing better to do. | 反正她也没男人 闲着也闲着 |
[01:11] | Again for the record, | 再重申一次 |
[01:12] | I’m working for a private investigator | 我在为一位私人侦探工作 |
[01:14] | – and going to college. – Oh, see? | -且在上大学 -瞧吧 |
[01:16] | Joy’s rich fantasy life will entertain me. | 乔依充满想象的奇幻生活总能逗乐我 |
[01:21] | Alec’s out of town, so I can be here | 阿莱克出差了 所以你需要的话 |
[01:23] | as long as you need me. | 我可以一直在这陪你 |
[01:24] | – Well, thank you. – You know… | -谢谢 -知道吗 |
[01:26] | sometimes the best way to get over feeling sorry for yourself | 有时忘却悲伤的最好方法 |
[01:29] | is to do something nice for someone else. | 就是为别人做件好事 |
[01:31] | Yeah, yeah, “In bed.” | 没错 就”床上”那点事 |
[01:32] | We’ve all gotten that fortune cookie. | 我们都抽到过这种”性福饼”里的签语 |
[01:35] | No, I’m being serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[01:37] | My PR agency represents The Kidney Foundation. | 我的公关公司正代理一家肾脏基金会 |
[01:39] | And Good Morning America is gonna give us an on-air spot. | 《早安美国》节目将对我们进行现场采访 |
[01:42] | So we need a beautiful, charismatic spokesperson. | 所以我们需要一位漂亮而有魅力的发言人 |
[01:45] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好吧 姐同意出马了 |
[01:51] | She meant Victoria. | 她指的是维多利亚 |
[01:54] | Selfless through the tears… | 噙着泪水 无私奉献 |
[01:57] | this might be a good role for me. | 这角色应该很适合我 |
[02:00] | Melanie, you’re right. | 梅兰妮 你说得对 |
[02:01] | I need to stop thinking about me | 我不能再只想着我自己了 |
[02:02] | and start thinking about me on television. | 而应该多经营一下我的荧屏形象了 |
[02:15] | So you think you’re ready | 你准备好迎接你的 |
[02:17] | for your first detective assignment, Joy? | 第一份侦探任务了吗 乔依 |
[02:19] | – I know I am. – Great. | -必须的 -很好 |
[02:21] | ‘Cause I want you | 因为我想要你 |
[02:22] | to be my honey trap. | 使用”美人计” |
[02:25] | Whatever that is, it’s not gonna happen. | 无论那是什么 你想都别想 |
[02:28] | So just tell me what the assignment is. | 告诉我任务是什么就好了 |
[02:30] | That is the assignment. | 那就是任务 |
[02:32] | A honey trap is an operative | “美人计” 就是让一位 |
[02:34] | who traps a serial cheater in a compromising position. | 妙龄女郎设计把一个出轨的家伙抓个现行 |
[02:38] | Now this is our Mark. | 这就是我们目标[马克] |
[02:41] | Our Mark. | 我们的”马克” |
[02:43] | The best part about being a detective | 当侦探最好的地方就是 |
[02:45] | is getting to use the lingo. | 可以使用隐语 |
[02:46] | Lingo? No, his name is Mark. | 隐语 不 他名字就叫马克 |
[02:51] | So Mark’s our Patsy. | 那马克就是我们要坑的对象[帕琪] |
[02:54] | No, Patsy’s the wife. | 不 帕琪是他老婆的名字 |
[02:55] | Here. That’s her. | 给 就是她 |
[02:56] | She’s the one that hired me. | 她就这是这任务的雇主 |
[02:58] | Now you’re gonna meet Mark in front of his office. | 现在你要去马克的办公室门前等他 |
[03:00] | You’ll pretend to fall. | 你要假装摔倒 |
[03:01] | When he helps you up, | 当他扶你起来时 |
[03:03] | you offer to buy him a drink to say thanks. | 你就请他去喝一杯作为答谢 |
[03:05] | You take him to a bar | 你带他去酒吧 |
[03:06] | where I’ll be ready to snap a picture. | 我会在那拍张照 |
[03:09] | Ooh, I have the perfect cover story. | 我想到个超适合这任务的假身份 |
[03:10] | I’m a down-on-my-luck ballerina | 我是个时运不济的芭蕾舞演员 |
[03:12] | nursing a high ankle sprain. | 踝关节严重扭伤到现在还没好 |
[03:13] | I’m gonna stop you right there. | 我说你就省省吧 |
[03:16] | If a man wanted to hear a woman talk, | 男人要是想听女人唠叨的话 |
[03:18] | he’d just stay home with his wife. | 待在家陪老婆就行了 |
[03:22] | You just tell him you’re looking for a good time. | 你只需要告诉他你想在酒吧找乐子 |
[03:23] | And whatever he says, | 然后不论他说什么 |
[03:24] | you answer with, “I bet you are.” | 你只需回答 “那是当然啦” |
[03:28] | This is so exciting. | 真是太激动人心了 |
[03:30] | So who do you use as the honey trap | 那如果丈夫要给妻子设美人计时 |
[03:32] | when a husband wants to catch his wife cheating? | 你一般都派谁上阵呢 |
[03:34] | Well, me, obviously. | 鄙人责无旁贷 |
[03:36] | I mean, why hire hamburger | 这都有现成的牛排了 |
[03:38] | when you’ve got steak right here? | 何必再去买个汉堡包来啃呢 |
[03:41] | And you’ve actually trapped cheating wives? | 派你去色诱人妻 成功过吗 |
[03:44] | Not a one. | 一个都没有 |
[03:46] | No. | 没有 |
[03:48] | One thing Cleveland can be proud of | 克利夫兰众多值得骄傲的事之一 |
[03:49] | is how loyal their wives are to their husbands. | 就是妻子们对丈夫那不渝的忠贞 |
[03:54] | Okay, we’re going live on Good Morning America | 我们马上开始《早安美国》的现场直播 |
[03:56] | in five, four, three… | 倒计时5 4 3… |
[03:59] | Hi, I’m Dr. Lori Hernandez with with the Cleveland clinic. | 嗨 我是克利夫兰医学中心的洛丽·赫尔南德斯医生 |
[04:00] | 洛丽·赫尔南德斯医生及 获奖著名女演员维多利亚·蔡斯 | |
[04:02] | I am here with Hollywood actress | 今天我要和好莱坞著名女演员 |
[04:04] | Victoria Chase discussing kidney donation. | 维多利亚·蔡斯来讨论一下肾脏捐献 |
[04:07] | You know, kidney donation is much easier | 其实呢 肾脏捐献的过程 |
[04:09] | than most people think. | 比很多人想象得要简单 |
[04:11] | I urge all of you to register. | 我鼓励你们都去登记注册 |
[04:13] | You could save a life. | 你可能会救人一命 |
[04:14] | That’s correct. | 非常正确 |
[04:15] | Right now, there are hundreds of patients in Cleveland | 现如今 克利夫兰仍有成百上千位患者 |
[04:17] | waiting for someone to donate a kidney, | 在等待他人的肾脏捐献 |
[04:19] | including Lisa Slopey, | 比如丽莎·斯洛皮 |
[04:21] | just ten years old and in desperate need of a kidney. | 年仅十岁 迫切需要移植一个肾脏 |
[04:24] | Oh, what a sweet child. | 多可爱的孩子啊 |
[04:26] | You know, I would give anything to donate my kidney to her, | 我愿不惜任何代价 将自己的肾捐给她 |
[04:29] | – but unfortunately, I… – You can. | -但很遗憾 我… -你可以的 |
[04:32] | We can take a blood sample and see if you’re a match. | 只要做个血样测试 就知道你是否匹配 |
[04:35] | It’s quick and simple. | 这个测试简单又快速 |
[04:36] | No, I… I hate to correct you | 对不起 我其实真不愿意 |
[04:38] | on national television, doctor, | 当着全国观众面纠正你 医生 |
[04:39] | but I have an adult kidney, | 我这个是成年人的肾 |
[04:41] | and she needs a little girl kidney, so… | 而她需要一个小女孩的肾 所以… |
[04:44] | A common misunderstanding. | 这是一个很普遍的误区 |
[04:46] | Kidneys are easily transferred between adults and children. | 成人和儿童之间的肾脏移植不存在障碍 |
[04:50] | So shall we get you tested? | 现在就给你测测吧 |
[04:51] | 维多利亚·蔡斯和洛丽·赫尔南德斯医生 肾脏捐献 | |
[04:52] | Yes. Absolutely. | 行啊 没问题 |
[04:56] | Kidney donations… | 捐肾… |
[04:58] | know the facts first. | 先了解情况再说话 |
[05:05] | You said doing something for someone else | 你跟我说 为他人做点奉献 |
[05:07] | would make me feel better. | 会让自己好受点 |
[05:08] | Now I feel worse. | 可我感觉更糟了 |
[05:10] | I didn’t know you were gonna volunteer on air. | 我没想到你在直播时就提出要捐肾 |
[05:12] | I was playing the part of someone who cares. | 我当时在塑造一个心怀天下的角色 |
[05:14] | I got caught up in my character. | 我不小心入戏太深了 |
[05:16] | Okay, honey, listen. I’ll take the test too. | 亲爱的 听我说 我替你去测试 |
[05:18] | I’m a really good test taker. | 我对测试很拿手的 |
[05:19] | – I’ll probably be a match. – Oh, please. | -我一测肯定就匹配了 -拜托哦 |
[05:21] | We both know it’ll be me. | 最后肯定还是要我上 |
[05:23] | In the movies, it’s always the star, | 电影里面全是主角去献身 |
[05:25] | never the quirky best friend. | 哪轮得到主角的古怪好友 |
[05:30] | So, Mark, tell me about yourself. | 马克 跟我说说你自己吧 |
[05:33] | I’m just a single guy who likes to have a good time. | 我就是个单身汉 想找点乐子而已 |
[05:36] | I bet you are. | 那是当然啦 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God. Sean. | 老天 是肖恩 |
[05:42] | You know that guy? | 你认识那家伙 |
[05:43] | Yes, he’s my… brother. | 是的 他是我…弟弟 |
[05:46] | Good-looking family. | 一家子都是俊男美女 |
[05:48] | He sure is. I mean, we are. | 他是帅 我是说 我们都好看 |
[05:52] | I just remembered. | 我刚想起来 |
[05:54] | Mom wants me to tell him something. | 我妈嘱咐我跟他说点事情 |
[05:56] | Well, hurry back. | 好的 快去快回 |
[05:57] | I’m eager to hear more about your ballet thingy. | 我还等着听你的芭蕾趣事呢 |
[06:01] | Oh, I bet you are. | 那是当然啦 |
[06:06] | Hi, Sean. | 你好 肖恩 |
[06:07] | Joy. | 乔依 |
[06:10] | It’s good to see you again. | 真高兴能再次见到你 |
[06:11] | You too. How’s Chloe? | 我也是 克洛伊还好吗 |
[06:13] | Actually, it didn’t work out with us. | 实际上 我们没能修成正果 |
[06:16] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 那太可惜了 |
[06:18] | You know, after I broke up with you | 其实 和你分手以后 |
[06:20] | when I found out you were a… | 当我发现你是个… |
[06:22] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[06:23] | A brony? | 小马兄弟吗 |
[06:25] | Joy, I know you thought it was a little strange. | 乔依 我知道你觉得这有点奇葩 |
[06:27] | But I am not ashamed to be one of the many bros | 但身为众多喜欢看《小马宝莉》的 |
[06:29] | who are into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. | “小马兄弟”其中的一员 我并不觉得丢人 |
[06:33] | And you should’t be. | 你不用觉得丢人 |
[06:34] | I’m sorry I was so short-sighted and judgmental. | 很抱歉我之前没眼光 心存偏见 |
[06:38] | Elka and I actually watched a couple of episodes over margaritas. | 其实我跟爱尔卡借着酒劲看了几集 |
[06:41] | It was fun. | 很有趣 |
[06:43] | We drank every time we saw a rainbow. | 每次看到彩虹我们就喝一口庆祝 |
[06:47] | I’m so happy you’ve opened up to it. | 真高兴你能接受它了 |
[06:49] | Would you like to join me for dinner? | 你愿意跟我一起共用晚餐吗 |
[06:51] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[06:54] | Would you excuse me? | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[06:55] | I need to use the little pony’s room. | 我需要去一下小马洗手间 |
[07:00] | Joy, what the hell are you doing? | 乔依 你到底在搞什么鬼 |
[07:02] | Rekindling an old flame. | 复燃一段旧情 |
[07:05] | You dated him? | 你跟他好过 |
[07:06] | What is he, rich or something? | 他什么情况 很有钱还是怎么着 |
[07:08] | What are you talking about? He’s perfection. | 你瞎扯什么呢 他简直太完美了 |
[07:10] | He’s a fireman… a hero. | 他是个消防员 是个英雄 |
[07:12] | A civil servant? | 一个小公务员 |
[07:14] | Joy, no, I see you more with a… | 不是吧 乔依 我觉得你更适合 |
[07:16] | a sexy loner who owns his own business, | 一个事业有成 充满神秘气质的 |
[07:19] | a ginger-haired man of mystery. | 红发单身型男 |
[07:22] | No. I see myself with him. | 不 还是他适合我 |
[07:25] | Well, whatever. | 随你的便 |
[07:26] | Quit flirting with that hero and | 快别和这个英雄打情骂俏了 |
[07:27] | go make out with that zero. | 那个怂包还等着你去亲热呢 |
[07:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:32] | Business before pleasure. Get your camera ready. | 先工作后玩乐 准备好拍照 |
[07:38] | Look, I’m about to do something | 我接下来要做的事 |
[07:41] | that might seem a bit weird. | 可能有点奇怪 |
[07:43] | But remember that episode of My Little Pony | 话说你记不记得《小马宝莉》有一集 |
[07:46] | where Pinkie Dust had to pretend to be someone she’s not | 碧琪不得不换一重身份 像是变了个人 |
[07:49] | to catch her nemesis, Thunder Tail, being a naughty pony? | 就为了揭开她的死对头「雷尾」调皮捣蛋的真面目 |
[07:53] | Of course. It’s one of my favorites. | 当然 那集是我的最爱之一 |
[07:55] | Well, keep that in mind till I get back. | 记住这点 等我回来 |
[08:00] | Hey. How’s your brother? | 嘿 你弟弟还好吗 |
[08:01] | Great. | 好得很 |
[08:01] | Want to make out? | 想亲热会儿吗 |
[08:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:09] | – Should I get a room? – Yes. | -去开个房间吧 -去吧 |
[08:11] | In one of those depressing places for divorced men. | 找个适合离婚男人伤心欲绝的地方开房吧 |
[08:14] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会用上的 |
[08:16] | I’m confused. | 我都听糊涂了 |
[08:17] | I bet you are. | 那是当然啦 |
[08:23] | It’s the hospital. | 医院打来的 |
[08:24] | You answer it. | 你来接 |
[08:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[08:31] | Well, that is wonderful news. | 真是个好消息 |
[08:32] | Thank you, Dr. Hernandez. | 谢谢你 赫尔南德斯医生 |
[08:35] | It really is good news. | 真的是好消息 |
[08:36] | Victoria, we’re gonna save a little girl’s life. | 维多利亚 我们将挽救一个小女孩的生命 |
[08:38] | What do you mean, “we”? | “我们”是什么意思 |
[08:40] | Well, mostly you, but I’m gonna be with you every step of the way. | 这个嘛 说到底是你 不过我会全程陪着你的 |
[08:45] | Except for the step where they bust her open | 除了她像彩罐一样被人开膛破肚 |
[08:47] | like a pinata and pull out her kidney. | 然后再被摘掉肾的那一程 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God! This isn’t happening. | 我的天啊 怎么会这样 |
[08:54] | Any surgery that doesn’t have the word “plastic” before it | 任何跟”整形”无关的手术 |
[08:56] | is pointless. | 都毫无意义 |
[08:58] | I blame you, Melanie. | 这都怪你 梅兰妮 |
[08:59] | I know it’s scary, | 我知道很吓人 |
[09:01] | but it really is a very simple operation. | 但真的只是个很简单的手术 |
[09:04] | And… and the scar is much smaller than it used to be. | 而且 这年头刀疤也比以前小多了 |
[09:06] | Oh, my God. I forgot about the scar. | 天呐 我忘了还会留疤 |
[09:10] | Oh, big deal. | 有什么大不了的 |
[09:11] | You keep saying you’re way too old | 你不是老说自己年纪太大了 |
[09:13] | to still be wearing a bikini. | 不适合穿比基尼了吗 |
[09:16] | I never said that. | 我从没说过这话 |
[09:19] | Maybe I said it. | 可能是我说的 |
[09:23] | Point is, it’s been said. | 重点是 有人这么说过 |
[09:28] | Jack. Straight up. | 来杯威士忌 不加任何东西 |
[09:32] | Bob. | 我叫鲍勃 |
[09:34] | Sean. | 我叫肖恩 |
[09:35] | Beer, huh? | 喝啤酒呢 |
[09:37] | Popular drink with alcoholics. | 酗酒者的最爱 |
[09:41] | Actually, I prefer to do everything in moderation. | 其实 我对任何东西都比较有节制 |
[09:44] | Except work out, huh? | 除了健身 是吧 |
[09:46] | Or do you take steroids? | 还是你服了类固醇啊 |
[09:48] | I mean, you don’t get a body like that | 一周只去一次健身房的话 |
[09:49] | hitting the gym once a week. | 是练不出来你这身形的 |
[09:50] | I learned that the hard way. | 我可是有过血的教训 |
[09:54] | Hey, what’s with all these napkins | 这些写满电话号码的纸巾 |
[09:55] | with phone numbers on them? | 是怎么回事 |
[09:57] | Ah, you know how women are. | 女人那点心思你懂的 |
[09:58] | I certainly do. | 我当然懂 |
[10:00] | Well, that’s odd. You got all seven digits. | 真奇怪 你这些号码居然都是完整的7位数 |
[10:06] | You know, you’re a funny guy. | 你这人挺有意思的 |
[10:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:08] | Guess you must have a different gal | 我想你肯定是 |
[10:10] | every night of the week, huh? | 夜夜换床伴吧 |
[10:11] | Well, actually, I prefer to date one woman at a time. | 其实 我更喜欢一次只踏一只船 |
[10:14] | In fact, I’m meeting somebody here tonight | 事实上 我今晚约了一个 |
[10:16] | that I really like. | 我很喜欢的女人 |
[10:17] | Prostitute. | 妓女嘛 |
[10:18] | Makes sense. No muss, no fuss. | 有道理 玩完就走 烦恼没有 |
[10:21] | – No, she’s not a prostitute? – No? | -不 她不是妓女 -不是吗 |
[10:23] | So what do you do for kicks? | 你平时喜欢做些什么找乐子 |
[10:26] | I like vintage video games. | 我喜欢打一些老式电子游戏 |
[10:28] | Halo, King’s Quest, Half-Life. | 《光环》 《国王密使》 《半条命》 |
[10:30] | Half-Life? Oh. I love Half-Life. | 《半条命》 我可喜欢了 |
[10:34] | My screen name is Mr. Bates, | 我的用户名叫「贝茨先生」 |
[10:37] | from Downton Abbey. | 《唐顿庄园》的那个 |
[10:38] | – You’re Mr. Bates? – Yeah. | -你就是贝茨先生吗 -是啊 |
[10:40] | Dude! I think you fragged me. | 老兄 你好像在游戏里杀死过我 |
[10:42] | – No way. – Yeah! | -不是吧 -是真的 |
[10:43] | And I love Downton Abbey. | 而且我超喜欢《唐顿庄园》 |
[10:45] | It’s one of my favorites. | 我最爱的剧集之一 |
[10:45] | I have five episodes DVR’s right now. | 我现在就有五集的录像 |
[10:48] | Oh, well, spoiler alert, | 剧透一下 |
[10:49] | the estate is being mismanaged. | 庄园经营得不太好 |
[10:52] | No. | 不是吧 |
[10:53] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[10:54] | Bob, what a surpise! | 鲍勃 好巧啊 |
[10:57] | What are you doing here with Sean? | 你跟肖恩在一起干什么呢 |
[10:58] | Wha… Sean? | 什么 肖恩 |
[11:00] | You know Joy? | 你认识乔依吗 |
[11:01] | Joy, you know Bob? | 乔依 你认识鲍勃吗 |
[11:03] | He’s my boss. | 他是我的老板 |
[11:05] | Shall we get a table? | 我们找张桌子坐下来吧 |
[11:07] | Yeah, I could eat. | 正好我也饿了 |
[11:10] | Okay. I’ll ask the hostess for a bigger table. | 好吧 我让服务员找个大点的桌子 |
[11:12] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:14] | Wow, what a crazy coincidence, huh? | 真是无巧不成书啊 |
[11:17] | This is no coincidence. What are you up to? | 巧你个大头鬼 你在打什么歪主意 |
[11:20] | Joy, | 乔依 |
[11:21] | for professional reasons, you and I cannot be lovers. | 因为不能搞办公室恋情 我们没法成为恋人 |
[11:23] | Oh, God. | 老天啊 |
[11:26] | But I still care about you. | 但我仍然关心你 |
[11:28] | So I came down here to check out this Sean guy, | 所以我来看看肖恩这个人 |
[11:30] | see if he’s good enough for you. | 看他是不是配得上你 |
[11:32] | And good news is he is. | 好消息是 他配得上你 |
[11:37] | And it may just be the Jack talking, | 可能是我喝多了才这么说 |
[11:39] | but he’s pretty easy on the peepers. | 但是 他可真是相当帅气 |
[11:44] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[11:45] | Sean still not returning your texts? | 肖恩还没回你的短信吗 |
[11:47] | He and Bob turn their phones off when they’re watching Downton, | 他和鲍勃在看《唐顿庄园》时 总是把手机关机 |
[11:50] | or playing Half-Life or going to baseball games. | 或者玩《半条命》 或看棒球比赛的时候 |
[11:53] | Their bromance is ruining my romance. | 真是有了基情 忘了激情 |
[11:56] | Bros before hos, Joy. | 哥们儿比娘们儿[妓女]重要 乔依 |
[12:00] | Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[12:01] | Did I say it wrong? | 我说的不对吗 |
[12:04] | They’re the bros, she’s the ho. | 他们是好哥们儿 她是个娘们儿[妓女] |
[12:06] | No, that’s right. | 没错啊 |
[12:10] | I’ve got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[12:11] | All right, everyone’s heard the story | 你们都听过那个故事吧 |
[12:13] | of someone who wakes up in a hotel bathtub | 某人睡醒后发现自己在一个酒店的浴缸里 |
[12:15] | full of ice missing a kidney, right? | 周围都是冰块 少了个肾 |
[12:18] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是啊 -好的 |
[12:19] | I need to find the guy who does that. | 我想找那个偷肾的人聊聊 |
[12:23] | You seriously want to steal someone else’s kidney? | 你真的要偷摘别人的肾吗 |
[12:26] | Well, it’s what’s happening to me. | 现在是有人打算偷走我的肾 |
[12:27] | I’m paying it forward. | 我这是传递”爱心” |
[12:31] | Yes, it’s an operation. | 没错 这是个手术 |
[12:32] | And yes, it’s a big deal. | 没错 这是件大事 |
[12:34] | But there is a little girl out there | 但有个可怜的小姑娘 |
[12:36] | that is going to live because you do this. | 将会因你的奉献而重获新生 |
[12:39] | If she does it. | 前提是她愿意捐 |
[12:41] | Well, I’m half afraid I’m gonna wake up without a kidney. | 我现在都有点担心等我睡醒会发现自己少了个肾 |
[12:46] | I’m locking my door. | 我反正是一定会锁房门的 |
[12:54] | Hello? Yes? | 你好 什么事 |
[12:58] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[13:00] | You’re going in a different direction. | 你们另有人选了 |
[13:02] | With someone younger. | 更年轻的人选 |
[13:04] | No, of course I’m disappointed, | 当然 我是挺失望的 |
[13:06] | but I understand. | 但我能理解 |
[13:08] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[13:10] | Did you lose a part? | 你丢了个角色[部分]吗 |
[13:11] | Nope. I gained one. | 不是 我赚到了[部分器官] |
[13:15] | They found a better match. | 他们找到了更好的配对 |
[13:16] | I am keeping my kidney. | 我的肾保住了 |
[13:18] | So many emotions are fighting each other right now. | 我这会儿心里可真是五味杂陈 |
[13:21] | Happiness, euphoria, utter joy. | 幸福 欢愉 快乐至极 |
[13:25] | Then why did you sound so sad on the phone? | 那怎么听你打电话时那么悲伤 |
[13:27] | Well, so I’d still get credit for wanting to do it. | 这样才能保住我”一心奉献”的高姿态 |
[13:30] | Oh, this is even better than when I told my children | 这结果比当年我答应带孩子们 |
[13:33] | I’d take them to Disneyland, and they all got chicken pox. | 去迪士尼 结果他们都出水痘了还要好 |
[13:40] | Is that Sean’s jacket? | 那是肖恩的夹克吗 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:44] | He loaned it to me when we went to the Indians game together | 我们一起去看印第安人队比赛时 他借给我的 |
[13:46] | and I got a little bit chilly. | 我当时觉得有点冷 |
[13:51] | It still smells like him. | 上面还留有他的体味 |
[13:57] | Look, Bob. | 听着 鲍勃 |
[13:58] | I realize Sean is a nice guy. | 我知道肖恩是个不错的人 |
[14:00] | Really nice. | 相当不错 |
[14:01] | And he’s fun to be with. | 跟他在一起很有趣 |
[14:03] | Super fun. | 超级有趣 |
[14:05] | But I need you to back off, | 但我需要你离他远一点 |
[14:07] | so I can spend more time with my boyfriend. | 好让我跟我男友享受”二人世界” |
[14:10] | So are you asking me to stop seeing him? | 你这是在要求我不再见他吗 |
[14:14] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but yes. | 真想不到我会说这种话 但确实是的 |
[14:17] | Get your own super-hot brony fireman. | 你自己找个超级火辣的”小马兄弟”消防员去 |
[14:21] | Where, Joy? | 何处寻 乔依 |
[14:23] | Where? | 何处寻 |
[14:29] | I don’t understand why we can’t hang out anymore. | 我不明白为什么我们不能一起玩了 |
[14:31] | Was it something I did? | 是因为我做错了什么吗 |
[14:32] | No, it’s not you. It’s me. | 不 不是你的问题 是我的问题 |
[14:34] | – But you said… – Look, we both said a lot of things. | -但你不是说… -我们都说过很多话 |
[14:38] | It doesn’t mean they weren’t all real and true at the time. | 那并不代表在说的时候不是真心的 |
[14:41] | Look, we can still be friends. | 听着 我们以后还是可以做朋友 |
[14:43] | But that’s what we are. | 但我们本来就是朋友啊 |
[14:46] | Yeah. Look, this whole thing is getting a little confusing. | 好吧 你我的关系变得有点让人困惑了 |
[14:50] | But…Look, we’ll still see each other around, all right? | 不过 我们还能时不时见个面什么的 |
[15:01] | Thank you so much for letting me come over. | 非常感谢你能让我来这一趟 |
[15:03] | Oh, I’m so glad that we got to meet. | 我也很开心我们能见面 |
[15:05] | Though I am just devastated | 尽管我还很难过 |
[15:07] | that I can’t give you my kidney. | 没法把肾捐给你 |
[15:09] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:10] | I mean, I found a match ’cause you did that news thing. | 因为你那条新闻我才能找到配对 |
[15:12] | Plus, I’m such a big fan. | 再说 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[15:14] | Really? Oh, you know my work? | 是吗 你看过我的剧 |
[15:16] | They played DVDs of Edge of Tomorrow when I get my dialysis. | 我做透析时 他们经常用DVD播《明日边缘》 |
[15:19] | Oh, that must be fun. | 那一定很有趣 |
[15:22] | I’m really sorry about your boyfriend being in jail and everything. | 你男朋友入狱的事 我深表遗憾 |
[15:25] | Are you sad about it? | 你为此难过吗 |
[15:26] | Well, yeah. | 那当然 |
[15:28] | Of course I am, but… | 我当然会… |
[15:29] | oh, honey, it’s nothing compared | 不过宝贝 跟你经历的痛苦相比 |
[15:30] | to what you’re going through. | 这一切都不算个事儿 |
[15:32] | I wish people wouldn’t do that. | 我不希望人们这么对我 |
[15:34] | Not talk about stuff because I’m sick. | 见我病了 就什么都不谈了 |
[15:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:38] | Okay, I’ll talk about it. | 好的 那我就说说吧 |
[15:41] | Well, it’s horrible actually. | 其实真的让人很难受 |
[15:44] | I’m engaged to this wonderful man | 我和一个完美的男人订了婚 |
[15:46] | and all I want to do is marry him, but… | 一心只想着要嫁给他 谁知道… |
[15:49] | So get married. | 那就结婚啊 |
[15:50] | What, in prison? | 什么 在监狱里结吗 |
[15:51] | Who cares? You’ll still be married. | 有什么关系 哪里结婚不是结 |
[15:55] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得太对了 |
[15:56] | I mean, why should I stay home and feel sorry for myself? | 我为何要在家里自怨自艾 |
[15:59] | I have to just believe that everything is going to turn out okay | 我必须重燃希望 坚信一切都会好转 |
[16:03] | and keep moving forward with my life. | 然后继续我的人生旅程 |
[16:05] | That’s what I do. | 我就是这么做的 |
[16:07] | Thank you, Lisa. You have made me feel so much better. | 谢谢你 丽莎 你让我感觉好多了 |
[16:10] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:14] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天呐 -怎么了 |
[16:16] | It’s a text from the hospital. | 是医院发来的短信 |
[16:20] | And it is really good news for me. | 对我来说是天大的好消息 |
[16:23] | They did some more tests. | 他们又做了些测试 |
[16:24] | And… | 结果 |
[16:26] | it turns out that | 证明 |
[16:28] | that other kidney isn’t gonna work out, | 别人捐给你的肾不能用 |
[16:29] | so I get to give you my kidney after all. | 最后还是得我把肾捐给你 |
[16:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:35] | And I am really glad that a part of me | 我真的很开心 我身体的一部分 |
[16:37] | is going to be a part of you. | 将成为你身体的一部分 |
[16:39] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:43] | I’m going to have a celebrity kidney. | 我就要有颗名人的肾啦 |
[16:46] | Can I go and tell my mom? She’s waiting in the car. | 我能告诉我妈妈吗 她在车里等我 |
[16:48] | Absolutely, honey. | 当然 宝贝 |
[16:50] | So I guess I’ll just see you in a few days in the operating room. | 那么我们过几天在手术室见吧 |
[16:54] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:57] | We were listening the whole time. | 我们全程都在偷听 |
[16:59] | I’m very proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[17:00] | I sure would have bet against you doing that. | 要是打赌 我肯定会赌你不会捐 |
[17:03] | You did bet against it. Pay up. | 你确实赌她不会捐肾 付钱吧 |
[17:08] | You too, Joy. | 还有你 乔依 |
[17:09] | She hasn’t done it yet. | 她还没真捐呢 |
[17:14] | Mr. Ackerman, | 阿克曼先生 |
[17:15] | I’m pleased to report that your wife | 很高兴报告您的妻子 |
[17:17] | is definitely not cheating on you. | 肯定没出轨 |
[17:19] | And I sent my best man. | 我可派出了精兵强将 |
[17:20] | He’s sexual catnip. | 他可是性感优质男 |
[17:23] | She shut him right down. | 她当即拒绝了他 |
[17:25] | A little rudely, I hear. | 听说挺不留情面的 |
[17:27] | Nope. That is one faithful woman you are married to. | 没的说 你老婆绝对忠贞不二啊 |
[17:30] | All right. Good night, sir. | 好的 晚安 先生 |
[17:34] | “Sexual catnip”? | 性感优质男 |
[17:36] | Yeah. I’m thinking of changing my half-life name | 是的 我打算把半条命的用户名改成 |
[17:38] | to sexual catnip. | 「性感优质男」 |
[17:40] | Well, it’s better than Master Bates. | 总比贝茨大人强[手淫] |
[17:45] | It’s Mister Bates. | 是贝茨先生 |
[17:49] | Oh, hey, Joy. | 乔依 |
[17:50] | – You ready for dinner? – Yeah. | -准备好去吃晚餐了吗 -好了 |
[17:51] | Let me just get my things. | 等我拿下东西 |
[17:53] | Hey, Sean. | 你好啊 肖恩 |
[17:55] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[17:56] | Well, you’re looking good. | 你看起来不错嘛 |
[18:00] | You find my black T-shirt? | 你找到我的黑T恤了吗 |
[18:01] | Uh, no, no. | 没 没有 |
[18:02] | I haven’t been able to do that. | 我还没空出时间去找呢 |
[18:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:06] | All right, well, I guess I’ll see you around. | 好吧 回头见 |
[18:08] | Yeah, yeah. We’ll… see you around. | 好的 回头见 |
[18:11] | I’ll meet you at the elevator. | 电梯口见 |
[18:16] | Thanks for giving him back to me. | 多谢把他还给我 |
[18:17] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好男人 |
[18:21] | Hey, you know, | 话说 记着 |
[18:22] | if it doesn’t work out between you and him, | 如果你们两个没戏了 |
[18:24] | I’m always available to step in. | 我随时可以当接盘的 |
[18:26] | With me or him? | 接盘我还是他 |
[18:27] | Yes. | 都行 |
[18:30] | Good night, Bob. | 晚安 鲍勃 |
[18:44] | The hero kidney donor is a little chilly. | 捐肾英雄有点儿冷 |
[18:47] | She’d like that blanket. | 她想要那条毯子 |
[18:49] | Well, she can’t have it because it’s a gift. | 这是个礼物 不能给她用 |
[18:52] | Elka made it for Emmet. | 那是爱尔卡给艾米特做的 |
[18:53] | I thought he might like something | 我觉得他裹着 |
[18:54] | to cuddle up with to remind him of | 这个小毯子 就会想到 |
[18:58] | what’s waiting for him when he gets out. | 还有人在等着他出来 |
[19:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:13] | The hero kidney donor would like some breakfast. | 捐肾英雄想吃早餐 |
[19:16] | Elka, | 爱尔卡 |
[19:17] | I would like my initials in my cappuccino foam. | 我想在卡布奇诺泡沫里写上我的缩写 |
[19:21] | And not the two letters you put in there yesterday. | 不是你昨天写的那两个字母 |
[19:28] | I say we poison her. | 干脆下毒算了 |
[19:31] | She’s only got the one kidney. | 她就剩一颗肾了 |
[19:33] | It wouldn’t take much. | 要不了多少毒药就能弄死 |