| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 | 
| [00:04] | Vegas, baby. | 拉斯维加斯 宝贝 | 
| [00:09] | You know, you can’t spend the whole time gambling. | 你不能把全部时间都用来赌博 | 
| [00:11] | This trip is the bachelorette party for Victoria. | 这次旅行可是维多利亚的单身派对 | 
| [00:14] | Where is she anyway? | 她去哪儿了 | 
| [00:16] | Oh, her suits was just delivered. | 她的礼服刚送过来 | 
| [00:17] | And it’s bad luck for the bride not to try her wedding suits on, | 如果新娘没有在礼服送到时立马穿上 | 
| [00:20] | as soon as they’re arive. | 就会招来厄运的 | 
| [00:21] | You guys is a little long in the tooth for silly superstation. | 你们都一把年纪了 怎么还这么迷信 | 
| [00:25] | Long in the tooth? | 说我们一把年纪 | 
| [00:26] | This from the woman who wanted to Caesars Palace and said, | 你这么老也有脸说 你要站在凯撒宫面前肯定会说 | 
| [00:29] | ‘Wasn’t really like this.’ | “以前可不是这样的” | 
| [00:33] | Said the loosest slut in Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯最松的”公交女”也好意思说 | 
| [00:36] | Everyone, I have a major announcement. | 各位 我有个重大消息要宣布 | 
| [00:41] | Oh, Victoria. | 维多利亚 | 
| [00:42] | I’ve felt never more beautiful and graceful. | 我感到前所未有的美丽和优雅 | 
| [00:46] | I feel like I’m walking on air. | 如同在云端漫步一般 | 
| [00:50] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 | 
| [00:52] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [00:53] | I’m OK. | 我没事 | 
| [00:57] | Vegas, baby. | 拉斯维加斯 宝贝 | 
| [01:13] | Victoria, I feel terrible. | 维多利亚 我很内疚 | 
| [01:15] | Oh, it was an accident. | 意外而已啦 | 
| [01:17] | And on the plus side, | 往好的一面看 | 
| [01:18] | I scored the hospital celebrity suite. | 我现在住的可是医院的明星套房 | 
| [01:21] | The Shah of somewhere-Istan was admitted the same time as me, | 中亚某国的国王跟我一同入院 | 
| [01:24] | And they put him in a double. | 他们把他安排在双人间 | 
| [01:28] | Don’t you feel bad about that? | 你就不同情他吗 | 
| [01:29] | I mean, he seemed really sick. | 他好像病得很厉害 | 
| [01:31] | Oh, please, he doesn’t even know where he is. | 拜托 他连自己在哪儿都不知道 | 
| [01:32] | He was babbling incoherently. | 一直在那胡言乱语 | 
| [01:36] | He was speaking his language. | 他是在说他们国家的语言 | 
| [01:40] | Victoria, great news. It was just a mild concussion. | 维多利亚 好消息 只是轻微脑震荡 | 
| [01:42] | We’re keeping you overnight for observation, | 今晚你得住在这里 需要观察一下 | 
| [01:44] | but we’re listing you as stable. | 但我们暂时将你列为稳定状态 | 
| [01:46] | That’s a first. | 这还是头一遭 | 
| [01:49] | Sally, once again, congratulations on your nursing degree. | 莎莉 再说一次 恭喜你完成护理学位 | 
| [01:52] | Yeah, your family must be very proud. | 是啊 你的家人一定都很骄傲 | 
| [01:54] | Yes. Very. | 是啊 非常 | 
| [01:56] | Sally was it? | 你是叫莎莉吗 | 
| [01:57] | I’m your next door neighbor. | 我就住在你们隔壁 | 
| [01:58] | You gave me a makeover. | 你们帮我改造过外形 | 
| [02:00] | I work in your vet’s office. | 我在你们兽医的诊所上班 | 
| [02:02] | You told my five-year-old daughter to get her upper lip waxed. | 你叫我五岁的女儿去做上唇脱毛 | 
| [02:06] | Oh, yes. Yes. | 没错没错 | 
| [02:08] | The little girl I saved from terrible teasing. | 要不是我 那可怜的姑娘要被羞辱死 | 
| [02:13] | Oh, like Tom Selleck in a sun dress. | 跟穿着太阳裙的汤姆·塞立克一样 | 
| [02:19] | I hear congratulations are in order | 我也听到了很多人 | 
| [02:21] | for you and Emmet Lawson, too. | 祝贺你和艾米特·劳森喜结良缘 | 
| [02:23] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [02:23] | Yes, Sir Emmet and I have been on a lot of magazine covers. | 是啊 艾米特爵士和我登上了很多杂志封面 | 
| [02:26] | Oh, and the punch line on all the late night shows. | 还有好多深夜节目的段子都是围绕你们的 | 
| [02:28] | You’ve gotta have a pretty thick skin to be in your business. | 干你们这行的 脸皮得多厚才混得下去啊 | 
| [02:30] | Well, if you can’t take a joke… | 如果你连个笑话都受不了 | 
| [02:33] | What are you referring to exactly? | 你具体是指什么 | 
| [02:36] | Well, Leno had this great joke last night | 主持人雷诺昨晚拿你们狠狠地开涮了 | 
| [02:37] | about how you and Emmet have 12 marriages between you. | 说你和艾米特加起来有过12段婚姻 | 
| [02:40] | Plus he’s in prison. | 再加上他在监狱里 | 
| [02:42] | Leno was like, “Even lindsay lohan said, | 雷诺说 就连琳赛·罗韩都说 | 
| [02:44] | ‘are they sure they know what they’re doing?'” | “他们确定知道自己在干什么吗” | 
| [02:49] | We were supposed to see Leno in Vegas tonight. | 我们今晚本来会在拉斯维加斯见到雷诺 | 
| [02:52] | And gamble and get room service and massages. | 还要去豪赌一把 享受房间服务和按摩 | 
| [02:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [02:56] | Not to mention that Vegas | 更别说在那里 | 
| [02:57] | is a great place to meet guys our age. | 能见到很多我们这个年龄的帅哥了 | 
| [03:01] | Lot of guys your age in this place too. | 这里也有很多你们这个年龄的帅哥 | 
| [03:04] | Hip replacement unit, third floor. | 去三楼的髋关节置换科 | 
| [03:08] | Just saying. | 就这么一说而已 | 
| [03:11] | Should we check it out? | 我们要去看看吗 | 
| [03:14] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [03:15] | They can’t run away. | 反正他们也跑不了 | 
| [03:21] | Oh, honey, you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 | 
| [03:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [03:24] | You know, they say the definition of insanity | 大家都说「疯狂」的定义就是 | 
| [03:26] | is doing the same thing over and over | 不断重复做同样的事情 | 
| [03:27] | and expecting a different result. | 却期望能有不同的结果 | 
| [03:30] | Well, I have had five failed marriages… | 我有过五次失败的婚姻… | 
| [03:32] | Six. You always forget me. | 六次 你总是忘了我俩那段 | 
| [03:36] | What makes me think this one will be different? | 我凭什么认为这次会不同呢 | 
| [03:38] | You know, I always blame my ex-husbands | 我总是把我婚姻失败的原因 | 
| [03:40] | on the failure of my marriages, | 怪罪到前夫的头上 | 
| [03:43] | But could it be that… | 但有没有可能… | 
| [03:44] | I had something to do with it? | 跟我也有点关系呢 | 
| [03:50] | – Oh, no. – No, never you. | -没有 -没有 绝不是你的问题 | 
| [03:52] | Please. You both have always been blind to my faults, | 拜托 你们向来对我的过错很包容 | 
| [03:55] | But it’s possible. | 不过还是可能的啦 | 
| [03:57] | You know what? | 你们猜怎么着 | 
| [03:58] | I am going to get in touch with all of my exes | 我要和所有的前夫联系 | 
| [04:01] | and ask them what I could have done to be a better wife. | 问问他们我当初该怎么做才能成为好妻子 | 
| [04:04] | Even he who must never be mentioned? | 甚至包括那个永远不该提的家伙 | 
| [04:06] | Yes, even he. | 没错 包括他 | 
| [04:08] | Honey, I’m not saying this is a bad idea, | 亲爱的 我不是说这主意不好 | 
| [04:11] | but you are not the best at handling criticism. | 不过你不太擅长应对批评 | 
| [04:13] | How dare you say that… | 你怎么敢这么说… | 
| [04:17] | I mean, thank you, dear friend, | 我是说 谢谢你 亲爱的朋友 | 
| [04:19] | for your well-intentioned, but wildly inaccurate feedback. | 你的好意我心领了 但你这好意错得离谱 | 
| [04:26] | I can’t believe you were so brazen. | 我真不敢相信你这么不要脸 | 
| [04:29] | Oh, relax. | 放轻松 | 
| [04:30] | What happens in orthopedics stays in orthopedics. | 在整形外科发生的事 就留在整形外科吧 | 
| [04:35] | Just like Vegas. | 就像拉斯维加斯 | 
| [04:36] | Only if we were in Vegas, | 只不过如果我们是在拉斯维加斯 | 
| [04:37] | we’d be kicking back in our comfy beds and ordering room service | 此刻一定在舒服的床上打滚 叫客房服务 | 
| [04:41] | and talking about what we’ll bet on. | 谈论我们该下什么注 | 
| [04:45] | Well, I see two comfy beds right in here. | 我看见这里有两张舒服的床 | 
| [04:48] | We can’to that. | 我们不能这么做 | 
| [04:50] | We’ll get into trouble. | 会惹麻烦的 | 
| [04:51] | We’re too old broads in a hospital. | 大医院里的两个小老太 | 
| [04:54] | Who’s gonna ask questions? | 谁会来过问啊 | 
| [04:56] | Cleveland Clinic, baby. | 克利夫兰诊所 宝贝儿 | 
| [05:00] | “So in answer to your question, Victoria, | “维多利亚 我来回答你的问题 | 
| [05:02] | “you were a terrible wife. | 你是个差劲的妻子 | 
| [05:04] | “You made me feel diminished as a man. | 你让我丧失了男人的尊严 | 
| [05:06] | It took years of therapy to undo the damage you did.” | 几年的心理治疗才消除你对我造成的伤害” | 
| [05:11] | Oh, honey, it’s just one angry email. | 亲爱的 这不过是封泄愤的邮件 | 
| [05:14] | Email? | 邮件 | 
| [05:15] | He posted this as his facebook status. | 这是他在脸书发的状态 | 
| [05:20] | Victoria, why are you doing this? | 维多利亚 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [05:21] | There’s a reason you told us to never show you bad reviews. | 以前你让我们不提对你的差评 就是为了避免伤害 | 
| [05:24] | Yes, because if you never see something terrible | 是啊 因为有些东西你如果不去看 | 
| [05:26] | it’s as if it doesn’t exist. | 就会觉得压根不存在一样 | 
| [05:28] | You know, like back fat or NBC. | 比如背上的赘肉或NBC电视台 | 
| [05:37] | Oh, who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [05:38] | Is it he who must never be mentioned? | 是不是那个不该提的家伙 | 
| [05:40] | No, it’s Jesse. | 不是 是杰西 | 
| [05:42] | Oh, well, we know why that marriage didn’t work. | 我们知道那段婚姻是怎么破裂的 | 
| [05:44] | Hi, Jesse. | 你好 杰西 | 
| [05:45] | Well, if it isn’t the woman who turned me gay. | 这不是那个让我变弯的女人嘛 | 
| [05:51] | All right, you know what, this might get a little heated. | 好吧 这对话可能会有点劲爆 | 
| [05:53] | Maybe you should just… | 或许你们该… | 
| [05:54] | Oh, we’ll give you some privacy. | 那我们回避一下 | 
| [05:57] | So this is good, right? | 这是好事儿吧 | 
| [05:58] | Victoria contacting her exes? | 维多利亚联系前夫 | 
| [05:59] | I mean, she rushed into all her other marriages without even thinking. | 她之前都是头脑一热就闪婚了 | 
| [06:02] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 | 
| [06:03] | The last time she took a long, hard look at herself, | 上回她这样漫长深刻地反省自己 | 
| [06:05] | she sued Neiman Marcus | 结果把尼曼百货告上了法庭 | 
| [06:06] | over the harsh lighting in the dressing rooms. | 说他们化妆间的灯光太残酷 | 
| [06:11] | There’s a cute guy. | 这有个帅哥 | 
| [06:13] | A handsome, sleeping mystery man. | 神秘的睡美男 | 
| [06:18] | His name is Andy Gordon. | 他叫安迪·戈登 | 
| [06:20] | 6’1″. Single. | 1米85 单身 | 
| [06:23] | So far, so good. | 目前听着不错 | 
| [06:25] | And he’s been in a coma for 25 years. | 他已经昏迷25年了 | 
| [06:31] | He’s still single. | 至少他还是单身 | 
| [06:33] | I bet he’d like a visitor. | 我敢说他希望有人来探访 | 
| [06:41] | What a tragedy. | 真是人间惨剧 | 
| [06:42] | Look at his beautiful coma skin. | 快看他这昏迷”冷冻”的皮肤 | 
| [06:46] | You’d never guess he was in his 40s. | 谁能看出来他都40多岁了 | 
| [06:48] | No sun, no stress. | 不经日晒 没有压力 | 
| [06:50] | It’s like botox without the needles. | 就像不用注射的肉毒杆菌 | 
| [06:55] | You know, just looking at him, I can tell he’s my type. | 看一眼就知道 他就是我的菜 | 
| [06:58] | Deep, complicated, emotionally distant. | 有深度 成熟世故 感情淡薄 | 
| [07:00] | Trying to escape the influence | 试图摆脱专横的母亲 | 
| [07:02] | Of an overbearing mother and an absent father. | 和落跑的父亲给他带来的影响 | 
| [07:05] | Oh, please, that’s not him. That’s you. | 拜托 那不是他 那是你 | 
| [07:09] | No, clearly he’s much more of a boy next door. | 很明显 他更像个邻家大男孩 | 
| [07:11] | Aren’t ya, Andy? | 是不是啊 安迪 | 
| [07:12] | The kind of guy that can light up any room | 是那种只要一走进房间 | 
| [07:14] | just by being rolled into it. | 就能给人带来快乐的人 | 
| [07:18] | Don’t listen to her, Andy. | 别听她的 安迪 | 
| [07:20] | She doesn’t know you like I do. | 她不如我了解你 | 
| [07:22] | You know, he looks a little chilly. | 他看起来有点冷 | 
| [07:23] | Why don’t you go ask the nurse for another blanket? | 要不你去找护士再要一条毯子吧 | 
| [07:25] | And leave you two alone? | 然后留你们两个单独在一起 | 
| [07:27] | I don’t think so. | 我看不可能 | 
| [07:32] | We got your text. What did Jesse say? | 我们收到你的短息了 杰西说什么了 | 
| [07:33] | Oh, he said I made him feel invisible. | 他说我让他觉得没有存在感 | 
| [07:35] | That our marriage was like the Victoria chase show. | 而我们的婚姻就像是维多利亚·蔡斯的个人节目 | 
| [07:38] | And he was just a supporting actor. | 而他只是个配角 | 
| [07:40] | Of course, when I pointed out | 当然了 当我指出 | 
| [07:41] | that I’m still supporting him financially, | 我仍旧在经济上扶持他的时候 | 
| [07:43] | suddenly Glee was on and he had to scoot. | 《欢乐合唱团》开播了 他就离开去看电视了 | 
| [07:47] | Have you heard from any of your other exes? | 你其他前夫给你回信了吗 | 
| [07:49] | Mm. Not from Ernie or from he who must never be mentioned. | 有 除了厄尼和那个不该提起的人 | 
| [07:53] | Why must he never be mentioned? | 为什么不能提 | 
| [07:55] | Because he broke my heart. | 因为他伤了我的心 | 
| [07:57] | Badly. | 很严重 | 
| [07:59] | Anyway, now I am going to video chat with Clark. | 好了 现在我得去和克拉克视频聊天了 | 
| [08:02] | He’s in Nairobi. | 他在非洲内罗毕 | 
| [08:04] | Why are you two in hospital robes? | 你们两个怎么穿着医院的病人袍 | 
| [08:07] | We checked in. | 我们登记住院了 | 
| [08:13] | Turns out a hospital and Vegas aren’t that different. | 我们发现医院和拉斯维加斯差不多 | 
| [08:16] | We have cable TV, room service– | 有电视看 有房间服务 | 
| [08:19] | Well, there may not be male strippers, | 虽然没有脱衣舞男 | 
| [08:21] | there are a lot guys with gowns open in the back. | 但有很多睡袍后面开叉的男人 | 
| [08:30] | Hello, mother. | 你好 妈妈 | 
| [08:32] | Oh, no. | 糟了 | 
| [08:33] | It’s not Clark. | 这不是克拉克 | 
| [08:34] | It’s his parrot. | 是他的鹦鹉 | 
| [08:35] | We’re sworn enemies. | 我们是死敌 | 
| [08:36] | Victoria’s a bitch. | 维多利亚是个贱人 | 
| [08:39] | I love that bird. | 我爱死那只鸟了 | 
| [08:44] | You realize he’s a parrot. | 你知道它是只鹦鹉吧 | 
| [08:45] | He only repeats what others have said. | 它只会重复别人的话 | 
| [08:47] | Oh, not this parrot. He’s vicious. | 这只鹦鹉可不简单 它坏得很 | 
| [08:49] | Victoria’s bad in bed. | 维多利亚的床技很差 | 
| [08:53] | This little beady-eyed pervert used to watch us. | 这个长着小珠眼的变态以前总看着我们做爱 | 
| [08:55] | Lays there like a lox. | 像条死鱼一样躺在那儿 | 
| [08:57] | Lays there like a lox. | 像条死鱼一样躺在那儿 | 
| [09:01] | You know, there’s a lot of movement you can’t see, Barry. | 其实有很多动作你都没看到 巴里 | 
| [09:04] | Good-bye, mother. | 拜拜 妈妈 | 
| [09:08] | Maybe this was a stupid idea getting in touch with my exes. | 或许和我的前夫们联系是个馊主意 | 
| [09:15] | Hello, Victoria. | 你好 维多利亚 | 
| [09:18] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 | 
| [09:19] | He who must never be mentioned. | 绝对不能提的那个人 | 
| [09:24] | Oh, my god, Julian, what are you doing here? | 天呐 朱利安 你怎么会来这里 | 
| [09:27] | Well, I got your email. You said you were in the hospital. | 我收到了你的邮件 你说你进医院了 | 
| [09:29] | And you flew all the way here from Los Angeles just to see me? | 然后你就大老远从洛杉矶飞来 就为了探望我吗 | 
| [09:32] | You sent the email an hour ago. | 你一个小时之前发的邮件 | 
| [09:33] | I see your grasp of time and geography haven’t changed. | 你的空间感和时间感还是那么差劲 | 
| [09:38] | No, I was here at the Cleveland Clinic already. | 不 我一直就在克利夫兰医学中心 | 
| [09:40] | I have a transplant this afternoon. | 我下午有个器官移植手术 | 
| [09:42] | Dr. Julian Cortese is a | 朱利安·科特斯医生是位 | 
| [09:44] | highly respected brain surgeon. | 非常受人尊敬的脑外科医生 | 
| [09:45] | Heart surgeon. | 是心脏外科医生 | 
| [09:48] | Well, the heart is the brain of the chest. | 心脏也相当于胸部的大脑 | 
| [09:49] | So I’m not entirely wrong, am I? | 所以我也没完全说错 对吧 | 
| [09:52] | Yes, you’re entirely wrong. | 不 你就是完全说错了 | 
| [09:56] | You remember Melanie and Joy, of course. | 梅兰妮和乔依你肯定还记得 | 
| [09:58] | And–and this is Elka and Mamie Sue. | 这两位是爱尔卡和梅米·苏 | 
| [10:00] | – Hello. – So who’s getting the new ticker? | -你们好 -下午是谁要换心脏呢 | 
| [10:02] | The Shah of Kafiristan. | 是卡菲里斯坦的国王 | 
| [10:04] | It’s odd– | 说来也怪 | 
| [10:05] | he’s sharing a tiny room with a kid with measles. | 他和一个患麻疹的孩子挤在一间病房里 | 
| [10:11] | Elka, we should get going. | 爱尔卡 我们该走了 | 
| [10:13] | We have–wink, wink– physical therapy. | 我们还要去做 “理疗” 眨眼眨眼 | 
| [10:18] | Mamie sue, you don’t say wink, wink. | 梅米·苏 你不用说「眨眼眨眼」 | 
| [10:22] | You just wink. | 你眨眼就行了 | 
| [10:30] | Dr. Cortese? | 科特斯医生 | 
| [10:31] | I enjoyed your paper | 我很欣赏你那篇 | 
| [10:32] | on cytomegalovirus serology in transplant recipients. | 关于器官受捐者体内巨细胞病毒病毒血清学的论文 | 
| [10:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:48] | What? I like to read when I’m getting my nails done. | 怎么了 我做美甲的时候总得看点什么吧 | 
| [10:57] | So how long’s it been? | 我们多久没见了 | 
| [10:59] | 20 years. | 有二十年了 | 
| [11:01] | I guess this is the place where we tell each other | 按常规情节 我们应该互相告诉对方 | 
| [11:03] | – we haven’t changed a bit. – Yeah, well, you better. | -彼此一点都没变 -是啊 其实你更帅了 | 
| [11:07] | You look beautiful, victoria. | 你还是那么漂亮 维多利亚 | 
| [11:11] | Yeah, right. We’ll go. | 好了 我们也该走了 | 
| [11:16] | So, let’s talk. | 那就聊几句吧 | 
| [11:20] | A little lower, dear. | 再往下点儿 亲 | 
| [11:23] | The results came in from the Johnson birth and… | 下面为您揭晓 新生儿约翰逊的体重为… | 
| [11:27] | Congratulations. 7 pounds, 5 ounces. | 恭喜发财 6斤6两 | 
| [11:30] | We got the under. | 我们押小押对了 | 
| [11:33] | I knew most of that was placenta. | 我就知道大部分都是胎盘 | 
| [11:38] | Mamie sue, | 梅米·苏 | 
| [11:39] | I see you signed up for the sponge bath with Johan. | 我看你预约了和约韩一起进行海绵擦浴 | 
| [11:42] | I didn’t sign up for a sponge bath. | 我才没预约什么海绵擦浴呢 | 
| [11:44] | I comped you, dear. | 我送你的 亲爱的 | 
| [11:46] | Enjoy. | 尽情享受吧 | 
| [11:51] | I know it was a long time ago, | 我知道已经过去很久了 | 
| [11:52] | But I really am sorry for how I ended things with you. | 但我还是非常抱歉当年那样和你分手 | 
| [11:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:57] | I-I appreciate that. | 我非常感激你这么说 | 
| [11:59] | But right now I need to figure out what I did wrong. | 但现在我需要想一下我做错了哪些事 | 
| [12:02] | I mean, it certainly couldn’t have been easy | 当年要维持我们的婚姻显然不是容易的事 | 
| [12:04] | that my work was so much more important than yours was. | 毕竟我的工作比起你的要重要太多了 | 
| [12:10] | What are you talking about? That doesn’t even make any sense. | 你在说什么呢 这简直是胡说八道 | 
| [12:13] | Well, you don’t have to be a brain surgeon, | 你不需要是一名脑外科医生 | 
| [12:15] | which you aren’t… | 当然你本来就不是 | 
| [12:18] | to know that I had a more profound effect on the world. | …就能知道 我对世界的影响力更深远 | 
| [12:24] | You’re an actress. | 你不过是个戏子 | 
| [12:27] | I’ve saved lives. | 我救人无数 | 
| [12:28] | I’ve transplanted thousands of hearts. | 我移植了成千上万颗心脏 | 
| [12:30] | And I have touched millions of hearts | 我触动了数百万颗心灵 | 
| [12:32] | with my moving portrayals of strong women | 靠得就是我塑造的强大女性的形象 | 
| [12:35] | overcoming impossible odds. | 克服各种困难和逆境 | 
| [12:38] | My work was nominated for a Nobel Prize. | 我曾获得过诺贝尔奖提名 | 
| [12:42] | And my work won an Emmy. | 我曾赢得过艾美奖 | 
| [12:43] | A daytime Emmy. | 非黄金时段艾美奖 | 
| [12:46] | They all feel the same in the dark. | 关了灯 奖杯摸起来都一样 | 
| [12:51] | This is how it always went. You drive me nuts. | 每次都这样 你总是让我抓狂 | 
| [12:53] | Then why did you come here? | 那你为何还不请自来 | 
| [12:55] | Because your email, | 因为你的邮件 | 
| [12:57] | it sounded like maybe for the first time since we’ve known each other | 看上去好像是 从我们认识后 你第一次 | 
| [13:00] | that you might actually need me. | 真正需要我 | 
| [13:02] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 | 
| [13:03] | If you really wanna know the truth about what ended our marriage, | 如果你非要知道我们的婚姻结束的真正原因 | 
| [13:06] | it was that. | 就是这个 | 
| [13:07] | I never felt needed. | 我从没感觉到被你需要过 | 
| [13:09] | A man needs to feel needed. | 男人需要那种被人需要的感觉 | 
| [13:11] | But men hate needy women. | 但是男人讨厌粘人的女人 | 
| [13:13] | No, there’s a difference | 不 二者是不一样的 | 
| [13:14] | between being helpless and making someone feel unnecessary. | 故作可怜和让对方觉得你需要他 是两码事 | 
| [13:19] | You know that, that image women have of a knight on a white horse? | 你也知道 女人超爱那种白马王子的画面 | 
| [13:24] | It’s not just women that want that. | 其实不止女人想要那个画面 | 
| [13:26] | A man wants to be that. | 男人也希望成为画中人 | 
| [13:29] | And you put this wall around you. | 但你给自己的心建了一道高墙 | 
| [13:30] | I know you need your friends and you need your work, | 我知道你需要朋友和工作 | 
| [13:32] | but have you ever really needed a man? | 但你有没有真正需要过一个男人 | 
| [13:41] | I’m sorry if that just hurt you. | 如果这话伤到你了 对不起 | 
| [13:45] | Actually, you’re not the first ex-husband | 实际上 你不是今天第一个 | 
| [13:47] | who said that to me today. | 跟我说这话的前夫了 | 
| [13:54] | But I really want my next marriage to be different, | 但我真心希望下一段婚姻能有所不同 | 
| [13:57] | and–and maybe I can change. | 或许 我可以改一改 | 
| [13:58] | You can’t change. | 你改不了的 | 
| [14:01] | You shouldn’t change. | 你也不应该改变 | 
| [14:06] | You’re an amazing, exciting, remarkable woman. | 你是一位了不起的 激动人心的 出色的女人 | 
| [14:11] | It makes you easy to fall in love with. | 那会让人很容易就爱上你 | 
| [14:14] | But hard to be married to. | 但要跟你维持婚姻却很难 | 
| [14:21] | Why can’t you accept that he’s a morning person | 你怎么就是不能接受 他喜欢早起 | 
| [14:24] | who prefers white wine | 更喜欢白葡萄酒 | 
| [14:25] | and loves to turn a stranger into a friend. | 并且超爱和陌生人建立友情 | 
| [14:29] | Because, clearly he’s a night person who loves red wine, | 因为 他很明显是个喜欢红酒的夜猫子 | 
| [14:34] | has a sensible distaste for humanity, | 非常明智地讨厌其他人类 | 
| [14:38] | and would totally get my poetry. | 而且非常理解我的诗歌 | 
| [14:41] | Nobody gets your poetry. | 没人懂你的狗屁诗歌 | 
| [14:45] | Especially someone who likes to watch | 尤其是像他这种喜欢看 | 
| [14:48] | Sleepless in Seattle and Love Actually | 《西雅图未眠夜》和《真爱至上》的人 | 
| [14:50] | over and over | 一遍又一遍地看 | 
| [14:52] | and isn’t afraid to cry just a little every time. | 而且不怕每次都流一点点眼泪 | 
| [14:55] | You know what would make him cry? | 你知道什么会让他流泪吗 | 
| [14:57] | Punctured heart, by Joy Scroggs. | 《被捅穿的心》 作者乔依·斯克罗格 | 
| [15:02] | – The frozen bird– – Please, god. | -冰冻的鸟儿啊 -求求你了 天呐 | 
| [15:03] | Not punctured heart. | 别捅什么心了 | 
| [15:05] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [15:07] | His lips look dry. | 他的嘴唇貌似很干 | 
| [15:09] | I’ll get the ice chips. | 我去拿冰块 | 
| [15:10] | No, I’ll get the ice chips. | 不用 我去拿冰块 | 
| [15:15] | What did you do? Plug him back in! | 你干了什么 把他的仪器插回去 | 
| [15:20] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [15:21] | That didn’t happen. | 什么都没发生 | 
| [15:23] | Nobody saw. No harm, no foul. | 没人看见 没受伤就不算犯规 | 
| [15:28] | He’s waking up. | 他要醒了 | 
| [15:29] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 | 
| [15:31] | I’ve rebooted coma guy. | 我把昏迷男重启了 | 
| [15:37] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [15:38] | He’s coming to. This is a miracle. | 他真的醒过来了 简直是个奇迹 | 
| [15:40] | How’s my hair? | 我的发型怎么样 | 
| [15:44] | Nurse. | 护士 | 
| [15:45] | Don’t worry, Andy. | 别担心 安迪 | 
| [15:46] | We’ll get the nurse, but we won’t leave your side. | 我们会叫护士来 但绝不离开你半步 | 
| [15:50] | Go away. | 滚远点 | 
| [15:53] | Sorry, Joy, he just wants me. | 对不起啦 乔依 他只想要我 | 
| [15:55] | No. | 不是 | 
| [15:56] | I don’t want either one of you. | 你们两个都给我滚 | 
| [15:59] | Your poetry sucks, and I am not a morning person. | 你的诗歌狗屁不通 我也不爱早起 | 
| [16:04] | You heard everything we said? | 我们说的话你都听到了 | 
| [16:06] | Yeah, it was torture. | 没错 简直是残酷的折磨 | 
| [16:09] | Look, I’m just a guy who likes to skateboard behind buses. | 听着 我只是个喜欢追着公交车溜滑板的少年 | 
| [16:14] | Instead I got two middle-aged moms | 倒霉催的碰见两个中年大妈 | 
| [16:16] | talking my ear off. | 在我耳边唠叨个不停 | 
| [16:18] | “Middle-aged”? | 中年大妈 | 
| [16:20] | How old do you think you are? | 你以为自己多大 | 
| [16:21] | I’m 19, dude. | 我才19岁 老兄 | 
| [16:24] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [16:28] | Oh, my god. | 我的个天 | 
| [16:29] | What happened to my face? | 我的小脸蛋怎么了 | 
| [16:31] | Look at these wrinkles. | 怎么有这么多皱纹 | 
| [16:33] | Oh, my god, gray hair? | 苍天啊 还有白头发 | 
| [16:35] | Who’s the middle-aged mom now, coma douche? | 现在谁是中年大妈啊 昏迷大蠢驴 | 
| [16:40] | Oh, it’s a text from Elka. | 爱尔卡给我发短信了 | 
| [16:43] | You don’t even know what that is. | 你都不知道短信是什么 | 
| [16:47] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [16:48] | We got kicked out of our room. | 我们被赶出房间了 | 
| [16:50] | And I’m only half-sponged. | 我身上油才抹了一半呢 | 
| [16:54] | Where’s Victoria? | 维多利亚去哪儿了 | 
| [16:55] | She was gone when we got here. | 我们来的时候她已经不在了 | 
| [16:57] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 | 
| [17:00] | “I’ve gone to the prison to end my engagement to Emmet. | “我要去牢里解除和艾米特的婚约 | 
| [17:03] | “I didn’t tell you because I knew you’d stop me | 没告诉你们是因为 我知道你们会阻止我 | 
| [17:05] | and try to talk me out of it.” | 劝我别犯傻” | 
| [17:06] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 | 
| [17:07] | We’ve got to stop her and try to talk her out of it. | 我们得阻止她 劝她别犯傻 | 
| [17:15] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 | 
| [17:16] | – Visiting hours are over. – Oh, please? | -探视时间已经过了 -求求你 | 
| [17:18] | I need to tell him something before I lose my nerve. | 趁我还有勇气 我得跟他说清楚 | 
| [17:20] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也爱莫能助 | 
| [17:21] | Oh, there must be something you can do. | 你肯定能帮上忙的 | 
| [17:23] | I-I mean, I’m sure that a hard-working, | 像你这么卖力工作 | 
| [17:25] | but poorly paid man like you probably wouldn’t take a bribe. | 工资却低的人肯定不会收贿赂 | 
| [17:30] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会 | 
| [17:31] | And you wouldn’t know anyone else who would take a bribe? | 也不会知道 谁会收贿赂 | 
| [17:34] | – I would not. – Oh, please? | -不知道 -求你啦 | 
| [17:38] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [17:39] | I’ll ask my supervisor if there’s something we can do. | 我去问问我的上司有没有什么办法 | 
| [17:41] | Thank you. | 多谢 | 
| [17:47] | I specifically told you not to come here. | 我明确叫你们别来了啊 | 
| [17:50] | What kind of friends would we be if we did the things you asked? | 要是什么都听你的 我们还算是哪门子至交好友 | 
| [17:54] | Now, we don’t know what Julian said, | 我们不知道朱利安跟你说了什么 | 
| [17:56] | But you know he’s toxic. | 但你知道他简直有毒 | 
| [17:57] | So whatever he said, do the opposite. | 所以无论他说了什么 你都要反着来 | 
| [17:59] | He said I’m a remarkable woman and I should never change. | 他说我是个了不起的女人 永远不要改变 | 
| [18:02] | Well, then, I’m glad I keyed his car. | 幸好我把他的车刮花了 | 
| [18:04] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 | 
| [18:06] | It’s not just him. | 不只是他 | 
| [18:08] | Julian just made clear what all my exes were telling me. | 朱利安只不过把我所有前夫要说的挑明了 | 
| [18:11] | I put up a wall around me and I don’t make them feel needed | 我建起一堵心墙 让他们没有被需要的感觉 | 
| [18:15] | And–and I-I can’t do that to Emmet. | 我不能这么对艾米特 | 
| [18:17] | And you both know that I can’t change. | 你们都知道我本性难移改不了 | 
| [18:19] | But you have changed. | 但你已经改变了啊 | 
| [18:21] | We’ve seen you with all your husbands. | 我们见过你和那些前夫相处时的情形 | 
| [18:22] | And you’re different with Emmet. | 你和艾米特在一起时不一样 | 
| [18:24] | You’re open and vulnerable with him. | 你对他敞开了心扉 很脆弱 | 
| [18:26] | You’re almost like a normal woman. | 你几乎像一个正常女人了 | 
| [18:30] | I wrote a poem about it called heart shadows. | 我还为此写了首诗 叫《心影》 | 
| [18:33] | – The bleak, dark, ooze– – not now, joy. | -阴冷黑暗 渗出… -乔依 现在不是时候 | 
| [18:38] | Listen, we spent all day fantasizing that a guy in a coma | 我和乔依这一整天都在幻想一个昏迷男 | 
| [18:40] | was everything we wanted in a man. | 是我们的真命天子 | 
| [18:43] | Honey, you have that for real. | 亲爱的 艾米特可是实实在在的 | 
| [18:45] | Do not throw it away. | 别轻易放弃 | 
| [18:46] | You love him. | 你爱他 | 
| [18:48] | I’m doing this because I love him. | 我正因为爱他才这么做的 | 
| [18:53] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 | 
| [18:54] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 | 
| [18:56] | Come back tomorrow. | 明天再来吧 | 
| [18:57] | No, I can’t leave now | 不 明知道他离我这么近 | 
| [18:59] | knowing that he’s 20 feet away and I can’t talk to him. | 却没法跟他说话 我不能就这么走 | 
| [19:01] | You’re wasting your time. | 你这是白折腾 | 
| [19:02] | No, no, no, wait. You don’t understand. | 不不 你不明白 | 
| [19:04] | Look, I need to see him, | 我需要见他 | 
| [19:05] | I need to talk to him. | 我需要和他说话 | 
| [19:06] | I need him. | 我需要他 | 
| [19:09] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [19:12] | Maybe I can get a message to him. | 也许我能给你捎个口信 | 
| [19:14] | What do you want me to say? | 你想说什么 | 
| [19:17] | Just tell him I need him. | 告诉他我需要他 | 
| [19:20] | That’s it? | 就这话 | 
| [19:22] | That’s huge. | 一句话就足够了 | 
| [19:23] | Just please go tell him. | 请你转告他 | 
| [19:31] | I need him. | 我需要他 |