时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[00:05] | Our group birthday is coming up, | 我们的”集体生日会”快到了 |
[00:07] | and I know exactly who I want to be fixed up with. | 我非常清楚今年我希望你们帮我介绍谁 |
[00:09] | I met a man this year who touched me deeply. | 我今年遇到了一个深深触动我的男人 |
[00:12] | That could be half of Cleveland. | 半个克利夫兰的男人都触摸过你 |
[00:16] | It’s our poetry professor… Robin York. | 就是我们的诗歌教授罗宾·约克 |
[00:19] | He’s so spiritual and sensitive. | 他是如此有精神灵性 又细腻敏感 |
[00:21] | Well, I want that guy that we met | 我想找那个我们在 |
[00:23] | at the petsmart charities adoption thing. | 宠物慈善集市遇到的家伙 |
[00:25] | His name is Rex. | 他名叫雷克斯 |
[00:28] | Or maybe his dog’s name is Rex. | 也可能是他的狗名叫雷克斯 |
[00:31] | Well, now that I’m engaged, | 既然我已经订婚了 |
[00:33] | of course, I don’t need an actual date. | 我当然也就不需要什么约会了 |
[00:35] | Which is a good thing, considering the freaks | 这样也好 考虑到你们这些人 |
[00:37] | you guys have set me up with… | 老给我安排一些怪胎 |
[00:39] | man boobs, conjoined twins, | 大胸男 连体双胞胎 |
[00:41] | human tail. | 甚至有长尾巴的 |
[00:43] | Oh, come on. That last guy was perfect, | 拜托 最后那个人很完美啊 |
[00:46] | except for the tail. | 除了有尾巴 |
[00:47] | Did you hear what you just said? | 听听你自己说的是什么话 |
[00:50] | No, no, this time, I just want a business date. | 不不 今年生日我只想谈工作 |
[00:52] | I really want a part in the next Wes O’Rourke movie. | 我很想争取维斯·奥瑞克下一部电影中的角色 |
[00:55] | – The indie film director? – Yeah. | -那个独立电影导演吗 -没错 |
[00:56] | He went to school with my film Professor. | 他跟我的电影教授是同学 |
[00:58] | I can make that happen. | 我可以帮你梦想成真 |
[00:59] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[01:01] | Knock, knock. Look what I brought. | 敲敲门 看看我带了什么过来 |
[01:04] | Ooh, breakfast wine. | 早餐酒 |
[01:07] | It’s Glob wine, which stands | 这是「保龄美酒」 意思是 |
[01:10] | for “Gorgeous ladies of bowling…” | “美女保龄球队… |
[01:12] | wine. | 酒” |
[01:15] | Gorgeous ladies of bowling? | 美女保龄球队 |
[01:17] | That was our team. | 那是我们的球队 |
[01:18] | 1962 and ’63 city champions. | 1962年和63年的市冠军 |
[01:22] | We bought this wine and said we’d drink it together in 50 years. | 我们当初买了这瓶酒 说好50年后一起喝 |
[01:26] | Only, we lost track of the others. | 只是我们失去了其他人的联系方式 |
[01:29] | That’s what I want for my birthdate… | 这就是我的生日愿望 |
[01:31] | reunite the old gang. | “姐妹大团聚” |
[01:33] | Well, I can do that. Who are they? | 我可以帮你实现 都有谁 |
[01:37] | There’s Elka and me. | 这是爱尔卡和我 |
[01:38] | All we need to find is Diane, Angie, and Peg. | 我们只需找到黛安 安吉和佩吉 |
[01:43] | 上世纪经典喜剧 《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》中的卡司重聚 梅米·苏和爱尔卡的饰演者乔治娅·恩格尔和白姨 曾在《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》中饰演乔洁特和苏 | |
[01:54] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[01:56] | We haven’t seen the other Glob girls in 50 years. | 我们都50年没见过其他保龄美女了 |
[01:59] | What if we don’t recognize them? | 如果我们认不出她们怎么办 |
[02:01] | I know. | 我懂 |
[02:02] | I mean, we look exactly the same, | 虽说我们跟当年没什么变化 |
[02:04] | but they may have changed. | 但她们可能已经变了 |
[02:08] | Oh, there’s my date. Here, Rex! | 我的约会对象来了 这儿 雷克斯 |
[02:19] | Excuse me, Ms. Chase? | 打扰下 请问是蔡斯女士吗 |
[02:20] | The gentleman over there would like for you to join him. | 那边的先生想请您过去 |
[02:26] | Oh, my God. He’s here already. | 老天啊 他已经来了 |
[02:31] | Interior, bar. | 室内场景 吧台 |
[02:33] | A woman approaches a table. | 一个女人正踱步朝桌子走过来 |
[02:35] | A smile plays across her lips. | 唇边泛起一丝微笑 |
[02:37] | No, it doesn’t. Yes, it does. | 不 她没笑 不 她又笑了 |
[02:41] | She takes a seat, awkwardly. | 她尴尬地坐下来了 |
[02:44] | Blindly. | 盲目地摸索着 |
[02:52] | Work in progress. | 未完作品 待续 |
[02:54] | I’m Wes O’Rourke. | 我是维斯·奥瑞克 |
[02:56] | Oh, it is such an honor to meet you. | 能见到你真是莫大的荣幸 |
[02:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:02] | Oh, there’s your professor, Joy. | 你的教授来了 乔依 |
[03:09] | So deep and sophisticated. | 如此深沉而睿智 |
[03:12] | It’s like the Leonard Cohen song… | 正如莱昂纳德·科恩的歌里唱到的 |
[03:13] | he wants to touch my perfect body with his mind. | “他想用他的思想触摸我完美的身躯” |
[03:17] | I’d like to touch his perfect body with my hand. | 我更想用手触摸他完美的身躯 |
[03:26] | This may not be my first drink. | 这可能不是我的第一杯了 |
[03:33] | Elka, I was hoping when you said | 爱尔卡 当你跟我说 |
[03:35] | a friend of yours wanted dinner with me, | 你有个朋友要和我共进晚餐时 |
[03:37] | it was just your clever way of asking me out. | 我还以为你是在花心思约我呢 |
[03:40] | Oh, your date isn’t with me. | 你的约会对象可不是我哦 |
[03:42] | It’s with Joy. | 是乔依 |
[03:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:45] | Hello, Professor York. | 你好 约克教授 |
[03:47] | Oh, Joy, of course. | 乔依 当然 |
[03:49] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[03:52] | Are you sure it’s not you? | 你确定不是你吗 |
[03:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉啦 |
[03:59] | Joy, should we, uh, | 乔依 我们要… |
[04:00] | take a table? | 找张桌子坐下吗 |
[04:07] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来有点疯狂 |
[04:08] | but you almost seem disappointed to be with me | 不过你看上去似乎很失望要跟我约会 |
[04:10] | and not Elka. | 而非爱尔卡 |
[04:11] | What? No, not at all. | 什么 才不会呢 |
[04:13] | I’m looking forward to our evening. | 我其实挺期待今晚的约会 |
[04:19] | Oh, you’re a doctor. | 你是医生啊 |
[04:20] | Wow, that’s so great. | 哇 非常不错嘛 |
[04:22] | You know, healing people, making a difference in their lives. | 治愈病人 改变他们的人生 |
[04:25] | – So what’s your specialty? – I’m a plastic surgeon. | -那你是哪个科的 -我是整形外科医生 |
[04:31] | Oh, that’s… you know, that’s interesting. | 那 那可真有趣 |
[04:37] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让让 |
[04:38] | 女演员瓦莱丽·哈珀 在《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》中饰演罗达 | |
[04:42] | I’m looking for a couple of broads, | 我在找两个婆娘 |
[04:44] | about your size, | 大概就你们这身形 |
[04:45] | but a lot older looking. | 不过看起来要比你们老很多 |
[04:49] | – Angie! – Angie! | -安吉 -安吉 |
[04:52] | You two look great. | 你们两个看起来棒极了 |
[04:55] | Where’s everybody else? | 其他人呢 |
[04:56] | Diane probably won’t make it. | 黛安很可能来不了 |
[04:58] | – We’re waiting for Peg. – Okay. | -我们在等佩吉 -好的 |
[05:01] | 女演员克萝丽丝·利奇曼 在《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》中饰演菲丽丝 也是《家有喜旺》中老太太的扮演者 | |
[05:06] | You girls haven’t changed a bit. | 姐妹们一点都没变啊 |
[05:10] | Peg. | 佩吉 |
[05:14] | Elka! Mamie! | 爱尔卡 梅米 |
[05:16] | Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[05:19] | Who the hell are you? | 那你们是谁啊 |
[05:22] | Oh, I don’t care. | 算了 无所谓 |
[05:23] | Mamie. | 梅米 |
[05:25] | Oh, Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[05:28] | Angie! | 安吉 |
[05:30] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[05:31] | Did I like you? | 我当年喜欢你吗 |
[05:34] | You always said you did. | 至少你总是说你喜欢我 |
[05:36] | Well, I’m a pathological liar. | 但我可是个病态撒谎者 |
[05:38] | Well, in that same spirit, I always liked you. | 既然如此 本着这种精神 我也一直喜欢你 |
[05:45] | Too bad Diane couldn’t make it. | 黛安没来真是遗憾 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:50] | Someone’s at our table. | 有人占了我们的桌子 |
[05:52] | 女演员玛丽·泰勒·摩尔本人 《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》中的大女主 | |
[05:56] | Hello, Globs! | 好啊 保龄美女们 |
[05:59] | Looks like she made it after all. | 看来她终究还是来了 |
[06:06] | Okay, ladies, this wine’s gonna take about 20 minutes to breathe. | 女士们 这瓶酒需要大约20分钟的醒酒时间 |
[06:09] | Look at us… back together. | 瞧瞧我们 竟然重聚了 |
[06:13] | Let’s see, Elka was the bombshell, | 来忆下当年吧 爱尔卡是性感尤物 |
[06:15] | I was the legs, | 我是长腿美女 |
[06:16] | – Diane was the brains… – No. | -黛安是智多星 -才不是呢 |
[06:18] | And Mamie Sue was the ditz. | 而梅米·苏是那个没头脑 |
[06:19] | No, you were the bombshell, | 不 你才是性感尤物 |
[06:21] | Diane was the legs, and Mamie Sue was the ditz. | 黛安是长腿美女 梅米·苏是没头脑 |
[06:27] | I was the legs. | 我才是长腿美女 |
[06:30] | Angie was the brains, | 安吉是智多星 |
[06:31] | and Mamie Sue was the… | 而梅米·苏是… |
[06:34] | ditz. | 没头脑 |
[06:37] | Well, the joke’s on all of you. | 现在你们都傻眼了吧 |
[06:39] | You’re not any of those things anymore, | 你们早已风光不再 |
[06:41] | but I’m still ditzy. | 我还是当年的”没头脑” |
[06:48] | Well, it’s great to see you guys. | 能见到你们真是太好了 |
[06:51] | How did we let so many years go by? | 我们怎么会这么多年都没想着聚聚呢 |
[06:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:55] | Because after we won the championship, | 因为在我们赢了冠军以后 |
[06:57] | the fame went to our heads, | 被名气冲昏了头脑 |
[06:59] | and you all became divas, | 你们一个个都拽起来了 |
[07:00] | which led to a very ugly breakup. | 结果大家就不欢而散了 |
[07:05] | Thanks, Mamie Sue. | 谢谢 梅米·苏 |
[07:06] | I think that was more of a rhetorical question. | 我觉得她只是在反问 没必要回答 |
[07:10] | Fame did not go to my head. | 名誉可没冲昏我的头脑 |
[07:12] | Oh, yeah? Who got the sponsor to cut the rest of us out | 是吗 那是谁指示赞助商将我们踢出去 |
[07:16] | of that Ovaltine commercial? | 自己独演了阿华田的广告 |
[07:18] | He only wanted me. | 他只想要我 |
[07:19] | Yeah, and after he had you, | 是啊 自从他”要了”你 |
[07:21] | you were in, and we were out. | 你进去了 我们就被踢出来了 |
[07:25] | That’s right. You were the tramp. | 没错 你当年是我们当中的荡妇 |
[07:27] | No, Elka was the tramp. | 不对 爱尔卡才是 |
[07:30] | Always backing up into a hand dryer, | 总是往烘手机下面靠 |
[07:32] | so it would blow her bowling skirt up. | 就为了能让风把她的保龄裙吹起来 |
[07:36] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[07:39] | Every time. | 每次都是 |
[07:43] | At least I didn’t leave for another team. | 至少我没叛变去别的队伍 |
[07:45] | I just couldn’t stand Diane and Angie always fighting. | 我就是受不了黛安和安吉总是吵架 |
[07:48] | Yeah, your fight ruined our chance | 没错 就因为你们吵架 |
[07:51] | at the Life magazine cover. | 我们丢了《生活》杂志的封面 |
[07:53] | – Yeah, that’s what really broke up the team. – Yeah. | -没错 那是我们解散的真正原因 -没错 |
[07:55] | How come she got to be in the center of every picture? | 凭什么每张照片里面 她都站在中间 |
[07:58] | Because I had the smile. | 因为我拥有迷人的笑容 |
[08:02] | Yeah, yeah, your smile was so big, | 是啊是啊 你嘴咧得那么开 |
[08:03] | it pushed the rest of us out of frame. | 把我们其他人挤出相框了都 |
[08:06] | Better my smile than your hips. | 我的笑容总比你的屁股强 |
[08:11] | Watch it, sunshine. | 说话小心点 小可爱 |
[08:14] | Watch that mouth. | 管好你的嘴 |
[08:15] | She was just kidding. | 她只是开玩笑 |
[08:16] | You have always said catty things… | 你总是说招人嫌的话 |
[08:17] | – Stop it, you guys! – Oh, there’s lots of stuff… | -都给我打住 各位 -另外还有很多事… |
[08:20] | It’s 1963 all over again. | 1963年的事件又重演了 |
[08:24] | The wine needs 20 minutes to breathe, | 酒还要醒20分钟 |
[08:26] | and I think we do too. | 我想我们也一样 |
[08:28] | Why don’t we take a break and get some fresh air? | 不如我们休息一下 去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[08:31] | Mamie Sue, we’re already outside. | 梅米·苏 我们就是在室外 |
[08:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:36] | I’m going inside for some stale air. | 那我就进去呼吸点陈旧的空气 |
[08:40] | Me too. | 我也去 |
[08:42] | Me too. | 还有我 |
[08:47] | Aren’t you going? | 你不去吗 |
[08:48] | Why should I go? You go. | 为什么要我走 你走 |
[08:51] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[08:53] | Well, fine. Neither am I. | 那好 我也不走 |
[08:55] | – Fine. – Fine. | -很好 -很好 |
[08:58] | We’ll just sit here | 我们就坐在这儿 |
[08:59] | and say nothing to each other. | 半句话也不对对方说 |
[09:01] | Nothing at all. Not a thing. | 什么也不说 一件事也不说 |
[09:03] | Not a word. Not one word. | 一个字 连一个字也不说 |
[09:05] | Could that start now? | 现在能开始了吗 |
[09:11] | Question. | 问 |
[09:12] | Who are your top five Japanese directors? | 你最喜欢的五位日本导演是谁 |
[09:15] | Only five? | 只能五位 |
[09:17] | I will answer that excellent question | 我们点完餐以后 |
[09:19] | as soon as we’ve ordered dinner. | 我就来回答这个好问题 |
[09:21] | And I am certainly not the type of person who would say, | 很明显我不是那种会用手机 |
[09:24] | “Siri, who are the top five Japanese directors?” | 搜索”谁是日本最出色的五位导演”的人 |
[09:29] | Let’s see, what’s good here? | 我来看看这里有什么好吃的 |
[09:39] | I’m thinking about the duck. | 我看可以试试鸭子 |
[09:44] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[09:48] | My date is a plastic surgeon. | 我的约会对象是整形外科医生 |
[09:51] | Take a look at me right now. | 趁现在再看看我的样子 |
[09:52] | This is the worst I’m ever gonna look. | 从今往后只会更美不会再丑了 |
[09:55] | We should introduce him to my date… | 我们应该把他介绍给我的约会对象 |
[09:57] | who has webbed hands. | 他有手蹼 |
[10:00] | What? You mean like a frog? | 什么 你是说像青蛙一样 |
[10:02] | Oh, sure, like a frog or a duck, a platypus, | 没错 就像青蛙 或者鸭子 或鸭嘴兽 |
[10:05] | none of which would draw comment if we were dining in a pond. | 我们这要是在池塘里吃饭 也就见怪不怪了 |
[10:10] | Joy, how’s your date? | 乔依 你的约会对象怎么样 |
[10:11] | Hard to say. | 不好说 |
[10:12] | – You’re not sure? – No. | -你还不清楚 -是的 |
[10:14] | The words are literally hard to say. | 这话是真的说不出口 |
[10:17] | He prefers Elka to me. | 他喜欢爱尔卡胜过我 |
[10:20] | A 91-year-old woman to me. | 我连个91岁的老太都不如 |
[10:24] | Webbed hands. | 手上长着蹼 |
[10:27] | Plastic surgeon. | 整形外科医生 |
[10:31] | Sorry. It’s really fun to win. | 不好意思 有点得意忘形了 |
[10:34] | Okay, I just have to go out there | 好吧 我这就出去 |
[10:35] | and show him that I am a deep actress, | 让他知道我是个有内涵的女演员 |
[10:38] | who is unconcerned with superficial things, | 根本不在乎肤浅的东西 |
[10:40] | and just ignore the slight thwapping sound whenever he gestures. | 就算他举手投足带着摩擦的声音 也装作听不见 |
[10:46] | I have got to show Robin | 我也要让罗宾知道 |
[10:47] | that I’m just as desirable as a woman pushing 100. | 我跟一个快一百岁的女人一样 让人欲罢不能 |
[10:54] | Well, I just need to play it cool. | 我更要保持沉着冷静 |
[10:56] | I can’t let him know how much I want him | 绝不能让他知道我是多想让他 |
[10:57] | to knock me out and cut me up. | 把我麻醉 给我下刀 |
[11:00] | ‘Cause that’s third-date talk. | 那至少要等到第三次约会再提 |
[11:04] | And there are so many exciting new ways | 现如今人们可以通过很多社交媒体 |
[11:06] | to tease the film on social media. | 来吐槽一部影片 |
[11:08] | There’s Twitter, uh, podcasts, webisodes. | 比如推特 播客 短视频 |
[11:15] | Please tell me more about your film. | 我们还是多谈谈你的电影吧 |
[11:18] | The part of Nora really speaks to me. | 诺拉这个角色真的让我深有共鸣 |
[11:21] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我看未必啊 |
[11:22] | She’s a tortured, gritty character. | 她是一个深受折磨 勇敢面对的角色 |
[11:25] | You’re primarily known as a soap actress. | 你却是一个众人皆知的肥皂剧演员 |
[11:27] | Oh, please, after the Woody Allen movie, | 拜托 拍完伍迪·艾伦那部片子 |
[11:29] | people don’t even think of me that way. | 观众都不这么看我了 |
[11:32] | You’re Honor St. Raven. | 你是欧娜·圣瑞雯对吧 |
[11:33] | You were on that soap. | 你演过那个肥皂剧 |
[11:36] | Excuse me. What are you doing? | 不好意思 你这是要干什么 |
[11:38] | Oh, I’m with the old broads, but they’re fighting, | 我和老姐妹聚会 她们吵起来了 |
[11:40] | so I’d rather sit with you and raggedy Andy here. | 所以我宁可跟你和这位破烂娃娃安迪坐一会儿 |
[11:41] | 破烂娃娃安和安迪 最初是儿童插画读本里的角色 也是红色头发 | |
[11:49] | That’s nice. | 这酒不错 |
[11:51] | Wow, you don’t see that every day. | 这双玉手可真少见 |
[11:56] | Maybe it was a mistake to get the old gang together. | 或许让故友重逢是个错误 |
[11:59] | You can’t escape the ghosts from the past. | 过往的不快总是难以释怀 |
[12:01] | That’s from your poem. Uh, “Midnight Lane.” | 这句出自你的诗 《午夜小巷》 |
[12:05] | It touched my soul. | 我的灵魂都被触动了 |
[12:07] | You know what poem touched my soul? | 你知道哪首诗触动了我的灵魂吗 |
[12:10] | Your poem, “Shadow Lights,” | 是你的那首《阴影之光》 |
[12:11] | In the New Yorker. | 发表在《纽约客》上的 |
[12:12] | I saw the sun as a metaphor | 我看出诗中的太阳是个比喻 |
[12:14] | for all the radiant beauty that’s just beyond our reach. | 代表的是所有我们无法触及的美丽容光 |
[12:18] | To be perfectly honest with you, | 实话和你说吧 |
[12:19] | the inspiration is right in front of me. | 那首诗的灵感源泉就在我眼前 |
[12:24] | You can see the radiance. Don’t you, Joy? | 你也能看到那容光 对吧 乔依 |
[12:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:27] | But like the sun, it’s… | 但是和太阳一样… |
[12:29] | it’s best not to look directly at it. | 最好不要直视它 |
[12:33] | Melanie, you’re the peacemaker in your group. | 梅兰妮 你是姐妹淘里的和事佬 |
[12:36] | What can I do to make the others get along? | 告诉我该怎样让大家和睦相处 |
[12:39] | Mamie Sue, I’m… I’m kind of in the middle of a date right now. | 梅米·苏 我…我正在约会呢 |
[12:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m being rude. | 真抱歉 我太失礼了 |
[12:45] | I’m Mamie Sue Johnson. | 我是梅米·苏·约翰逊 |
[12:47] | Dr. Rex Swanson. | 我是雷克斯·斯旺森医生 |
[12:49] | Doctor? What’s your specialty? | 医生吗 你的专业领域是什么 |
[12:51] | I’m a plastic surgeon. | 我是整形外科医生 |
[12:53] | Oh, Melanie, you must be so excited! | 梅兰妮 你肯定乐坏了 |
[12:58] | A plastic surgeon is her number one dream date. | 她做梦都想和整形医生交往 |
[13:01] | No. What? | 才不是 什么鬼 |
[13:04] | Don’t be silly, Mamie Sue. | 别说疯话 梅米·苏 |
[13:05] | Dr. Swanson is just my date. | 斯旺森医生就是和我约会而已 |
[13:07] | I have no interest in any new procedures or fillers | 我对那些能让我显得至少年轻五到七岁 |
[13:10] | or cutting-edge sculpting and lifting techniques | 又能迅速恢复的新型填充手段 |
[13:12] | that could make me look five to seven years younger | 以及尖端垫高造型技术 |
[13:14] | with minimum recovery time. | 没有任何兴趣 |
[13:17] | Melanie, you’re a beautiful woman. | 梅兰妮 你已经很美了 |
[13:18] | I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我建议你不要动分毫 |
[13:19] | Oh, you’re very sweet. | 你真会说话 |
[13:21] | Yeah, but just for fun, | 好吧 但容我好奇一下 |
[13:23] | if I was to come in for a consultation, | 如果我真接受整容咨询的话 |
[13:25] | is there anything you might make just a little teensy bit better? | 我这脸上有没有什么地方 是你想稍微改善下的呢 |
[13:34] | I’m a monster! | 我成怪物了 |
[13:36] | He marked things I never even noticed! | 有些缺陷我自己都没注意到 |
[13:39] | Don’t let that doctor see Joy. | 千万别让医生看见乔依 |
[13:41] | He’ll run out of ink. | 他肯定得画到没墨 |
[13:44] | Oh, there’s that beautiful soul I’ve heard so much about. | 这就是别人嘴里的美丽灵魂啊 真够恶毒的 |
[13:49] | Joy, he’s still a guy. | 乔依 怎么着也是个男人 |
[13:50] | Hike up your skirt and show him how profound you are. | 裙子弄短点 让他看看你多有料 |
[13:55] | What are you all doing here? | 你们在这干什么呢 |
[13:56] | This is where we hang out when our birthdates are tanking. | 每年的生日约会如果很糟糕 我们就躲这里 |
[14:00] | Well, I came to the right place. | 那我来对地方了 |
[14:03] | I don’t want us to fight. | 我不希望我们吵架 |
[14:04] | I don’t want us to fight either. | 我也不希望我们吵架 |
[14:07] | I’m sorry I said all those awful things about you. | 抱歉我说了那么多针对你的难听话 |
[14:10] | But you didn’t. | 你没有啊 |
[14:12] | Check your Facebook page. | 去看看你的脸书主页吧 |
[14:16] | Come on, chickens, it’s wine time! | 姑娘们 该喝酒啦 |
[14:18] | Elka and I made up. | 爱尔卡和我和好了 |
[14:19] | Oh, please, who even remembers what we fought about? | 拜托 谁还记得我们为什么吵架啊 |
[14:22] | That’s a good attitude. | 这态度就对了 |
[14:23] | No, I honestly don’t remember. | 不 我是真不记得了 |
[14:27] | So we’re all friends, | 我们都和好啦 |
[14:28] | but do you think Diane and Angie ever will be? | 黛安和安吉会和好吗 |
[14:31] | How about we go drink that wine and find out? | 我们去喝掉那瓶酒 看看情况吧 |
[14:38] | Plastic surgeon? | 整形医生画的吧 |
[14:40] | Yep. | 没错 |
[14:41] | I had my boobs done last year. | 我去年隆胸了 |
[14:46] | No, I didn’t. | 不 看来是没有 |
[14:53] | – So. – So. | -那么 -那么 |
[14:56] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[14:57] | We both know the real reason the team broke up. | 我们都很清楚队伍解散的真正原因 |
[15:00] | Yes, we do. | 没错 |
[15:02] | I showed up tonight | 我今晚过来 |
[15:04] | hoping that we could let bygones be bygones, | 是希望抛开过往 |
[15:07] | also hoping that you had gotten fat. | 还指望着你变肥了 |
[15:13] | You stole my boyfriend, Diane. | 你抢了我男友 黛安 |
[15:16] | He chased me. | 是他追的我 |
[15:17] | You didn’t have to let him catch you. | 你可以不让他追到啊 |
[15:21] | You two still married? | 你们还在一起吗 |
[15:22] | No. | 当然不 |
[15:24] | He was a putz. | 他就一傻屌 |
[15:26] | – Hey, I taught you that word. – Yes, you did. | -嘿 这词还是我教你的 -没错 |
[15:30] | You know, now that I think about it, | 现在想来 |
[15:33] | he was a putz. | 他确实是个白痴 |
[15:36] | You may have done me a favor. | 你或许算是帮了我一把呢 |
[15:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:41] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:42] | Oh, no. | 别别 |
[15:53] | Maybe that’s what all the tension was about. | 或许这才是气氛紧张的真正原因 爱情如火啊 |
[16:02] | Wow, that dress is as short as a haiku now. | 你这裙子和俳句一样短啊 |
[16:07] | I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你意欲何为 |
[16:09] | Oh, do you? | 是吗 |
[16:11] | You’re a beautiful woman, | 你是个很漂亮的女人 |
[16:12] | but I don’t value outward beauty much. | 但我不太看重外在美 |
[16:14] | Perhaps that’s because I’m… | 可能是因为我 |
[16:17] | so beautiful myself. | 自己已经够美了 |
[16:22] | And did you recognize which scene was my homage | 能看出来哪个场景是向大导演爱森斯坦的 |
[16:25] | to Eisenstein’s Potemkin? | 《战舰波将金号》致敬吗 |
[16:27] | Look, I… I can’t do this anymore. | 听着 我 我受不了了 |
[16:29] | I haven’t understood one word you’ve said all night. | 你整晚说的话我一个字都没听懂 |
[16:33] | I don’t know Japanese directors. | 我不了解什么日本导演 |
[16:34] | I’m not introspective or esoteric. | 我不会内省 也不神秘 |
[16:37] | But I can do this part. I swear I can. | 但我能演好这个角色 我发誓我可以 |
[16:39] | Finally, that’s the honesty I have been searching for. | 谢天谢地 我找的就是你这份诚实 |
[16:43] | This is exactly what the character needs. | 这正是角色需要的 |
[16:45] | Show me more of that honesty. | 再给我多来点儿大实话 |
[16:48] | Deeper, darker. | 更发自肺腑的 更难以启齿的 |
[16:51] | Hurt me with it. | 用力伤害我吧 |
[16:52] | – I’m selfish. – Yes. | -我是自私鬼 -很好 |
[16:54] | – And I’m vain. – Yes. | -我超级虚荣 -很好 |
[16:57] | And I’m really freaked out by your webbed hands. | 并且你的手蹼快把我吓疯了 |
[17:01] | Well, that’s just mean. | 你这是刻薄 |
[17:10] | No more fighting? | 不再吵了好吗 |
[17:12] | Yes, the past is the past. | 没错 过去的就过去了 |
[17:14] | Right, kid? | 是不是 姑娘 |
[17:15] | You betcha. | 必须的 |
[17:17] | We’re all gonna talk nice to each other. | 从现在起我们彼此都要好言好语 |
[17:26] | So um, do you have grandkids? | 那么 你有孙子孙女吗 |
[17:29] | Eight. Almost all grown. | 有八个 几乎都长大了 |
[17:31] | Oh, isn’t that nice? | 哎呀 真是好极了 |
[17:33] | It really is. | 是极好的 |
[17:39] | It really is. | 极好极好的 |
[17:41] | No, it isn’t. It’s boring. | 不 好什么呀 无聊死了 |
[17:44] | – This isn’t us. – She’s right. | -我们不是这样的人 -她说得对 |
[17:46] | We didn’t come here for old lady chitchat. | 我们又不是像普通老妇女一样来这闲扯的 |
[17:49] | We came here because we’re champions. | 我们来这儿是因为我们是冠军 |
[17:52] | We were pretty good. | 当年我们是挺棒的 |
[17:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[17:55] | We were the best there ever was. | 我们是史上最牛的队伍 |
[17:56] | – That’s right. – A classic. | -没错 -堪称经典 |
[17:58] | Every Saturday night, | 每周六晚上 |
[17:58] | 《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》 当年在美国每周六晚播出 | |
[17:59] | all eyes were on us. | 所有的目光都聚焦在我们身上 |
[18:01] | That’s true. They even liked this one. | 说得对 他们甚至喜欢这家伙 |
[18:04] | Well, I had sex appeal. | 拜托 我当年可是魅力四射 |
[18:06] | In fact, uh, I still do. | 实际上 现在依然风韵犹存 |
[18:13] | Really? Where do you keep it? The basement? | 是吗 存哪里了 地下室吗 |
[18:18] | Now, this is us. | 这样才像我们嘛 |
[18:23] | Yeah, we had our differences, | 没错 我们有过分歧 |
[18:24] | but we went out on top. | 但我们是以至高无上的地位退出的 |
[18:26] | Yeah, just like my husband. | 没错 我老公也是死在女人上面的 |
[18:34] | At least he died doing something he loved. | 至少他死的时候在干喜欢的事 |
[18:38] | That’s right… cheating on me. | 没错 偷情死的 死在别的女人身上 |
[18:46] | That’s gonna be us one day. | 我们以后也会这样 |
[18:48] | We should buy a bottle of wine | 我们也应该买瓶酒 |
[18:50] | and open it in 50 years. | 50年之后再打开 |
[18:51] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[18:53] | Let’s buy a bottle of wine and open it tonight. | 我们买瓶酒 今晚就打开喝了 |
[18:57] | Victoria, I’m leaving. | 维多利亚 我要走了 |
[18:58] | I look forward to seeing your audition in Los Angeles. | 期待在洛杉矶看你的试镜 |
[19:00] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢你 没问题 |
[19:02] | I look forward to it as well. | 我也很期待 |
[19:03] | You’re so sweet. | 你真的很贴心 |
[19:06] | Hey, director. | 嘿 导演 |
[19:08] | Why don’t you do a show about us? | 要不你给我们也拍部戏吧 |
[19:10] | Oh, that’s a good idea! | 真是个好主意 |
[19:13] | That would be great. | 肯定会特别棒的 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry, I don’t see it. | 抱歉 我觉得你们没戏 |
[19:21] | I’d like to make a toast to us. | 我想敬一杯酒 献给我们 |
[19:24] | To friendship. To our championship seasons. | 敬友谊 敬我们的冠军季 |
[19:28] | To us! | 敬我们 |
[19:30] | Champions! | 永远的冠军 |