时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hello, | 大家好 |
[00:01] | I’m Alex Trebek, | 我是艾利克斯·特里伯克 |
[00:02] | host of America’s favorite game show. | 美国人民最喜爱的游戏节目的主持人 |
[00:06] | Wheel of Fortune. | 《幸运大转盘》 |
[00:11] | That’s right. Jeopardy. | 没错 就是《危险边缘》 |
[00:13] | I want to welcome all of you | 我想欢迎你们大家 |
[00:14] | to the greatest night of television you will ever witness. | 收看有史以来最棒的电视之夜 |
[00:18] | First off, and performing live | 首先 现场直播表演的是 |
[00:20] | four women who are at the very peak of their craft. | 四位春风得意的女强人 |
[00:24] | One of them is drunk, you’ll see. | 其中一位已经喝醉了 你们会看到的 |
[00:27] | Now, when we last saw our ladies, | 我们上次看见这些女士们时 |
[00:29] | we had left them in a number of cliff hangers but don’t worry. | 她们面临着许多悬念 但是别担心 |
[00:33] | We are going to resolve all of that for you | 我们将在此为您揭晓一切 |
[00:35] | right here but on next week’s episode. | 不过是在下周播出的那集里 |
[00:40] | So be sure to tune in next week for that. | 所以下周一定要记得收看 |
[00:43] | But, for tonight, without any further ado. | 但是言归正传 今晚 |
[00:45] | Live from Studio City, | 洛杉矶影视城直播 |
[00:47] | this is “Hot in Cleveland.” | 这是《燃情克利夫兰》 |
[00:57] | I can’t believe this. | 简直难以置信 |
[00:59] | Emmet and I finally get married | 艾米特和我终于结婚了 |
[01:00] | and now he has escaped from prison wearing my clothes. | 现在他穿着我的衣服越狱了 |
[01:03] | Victoria’s husband is a world class actor. | 维多利亚的丈夫是世界一流的演员 |
[01:07] | And as such, a master of disguise. | 同时也是伪装的高手 |
[01:11] | We got this, Trebek. | 别乱入 特里伯克 |
[01:20] | Even though you didn’t help him escape, | 虽然你没帮他越狱 |
[01:22] | you are an accessory. | 但你也是从犯 |
[01:23] | Maybe you should just turn yourself in to the police. | 也许你该自己去自首 |
[01:25] | Or maybe I should wait to hear from Emmet. | 或者也许我该等着艾米特的消息 |
[01:27] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[01:28] | I just need time to think. | 我需要时间来思考 |
[01:31] | If only there were a hideout I could go to | 如果有个警察找不到我的 |
[01:33] | where the police couldn’t find me. | 藏身之地就好了 |
[01:35] | If only someone among us had a criminal past. | 如果我们当中有人有过犯罪史就好了 |
[01:37] | And was once married to the mob. | 且曾经嫁给了黑帮成员 |
[01:39] | And is right here | 且就在这里 |
[01:40] | and old enough to remember where she was when Caesar was assassinated. | 老到能记起凯撒遇刺身亡时 她在哪里 |
[01:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:48] | But you have got to put a bag over your head. | 但你得在头上套一个袋子 |
[01:52] | So we don’t know where we are going. | 这样我们就不知道要去哪里了 |
[01:54] | Yeah, that’s why. | 是啊 说得”真对” |
[02:07] | Ladies, I got the cabin ready, | 女士们 小屋准备好了 |
[02:10] | but I have some bad news. | 但我有个坏消息 |
[02:12] | The store didn’t have fat-free half and half | 商店里没有无脂的乳酪牛奶 |
[02:14] | so I had to get full fat. | 所以我不得不买全脂的 |
[02:16] | Full fat? | 全脂 |
[02:18] | Do you know how many calories are in that? | 你知道那有多少卡路里吗 |
[02:20] | As long as there is vodka, I’m good. | 只要有伏特加 我就没意见 |
[02:25] | I really cannot deal with one more bad thing happening today. | 我真的不能接受今天再有一件倒霉事了 |
[02:29] | Then you might want to close your eyes. | 那你最好闭上眼睛 |
[02:34] | There are some other criminals that are needing a hideout. | 还有别的罪犯需要藏身之所 |
[02:39] | May I present Mr. and Mrs. Robinson, | 我向你们介绍罗宾逊夫妇 |
[02:41] | ruthless thieves who just pulled over a jewelry heist. | 刚犯下一起珠宝抢劫案的心狠手辣的抢匪 |
[02:46] | Genius here thought this would be a good place to hide out. | 这位天才觉得这里是个不错的躲藏地点 |
[02:49] | He doesn’t seem like a genius but she keeps calling him that. | 他看起来不像是天才 但她一直这样叫他 |
[02:55] | Victoria Chase, I believe we know each other. | 维多利亚·蔡斯 我想我们彼此认识 |
[02:57] | Oh, do we? | 是吗 |
[02:58] | Yes. We had a blind date a couple of years ago. | 是啊 几年前我们相亲过 |
[03:05] | I’m Chester. | 我是大雄 |
[03:12] | Chester, of course. | 大雄 当然了 |
[03:13] | Of course, I feel like such a boob. | 当然了 我觉得自己像个”大胸” |
[03:15] | 本集是直播集 台词念错 “我觉得自己像个傻子” | |
[03:18] | I bet you wish you could fill up a top like that. | 你肯定希望能像他那样撑满一件上衣 |
[03:23] | All right, ladies, everybody sit down. | 好了 女士们 大家都坐下 |
[03:24] | You too. Lily grab their phones. | 你也是 莉莉 收走她们的手机 |
[03:27] | Get comfortable. | 放自在点 |
[03:28] | We’re going to be here a little while. | 我们要在这里躲藏挺久的 |
[03:29] | Genius here dropped his mask during a heist | 这位天才在抢劫时面罩掉了 |
[03:32] | so now we have got to change his face. | 现在我们得给他整容了 |
[03:33] | A plastic surgeon is on his way. | 整容医生已经在路上了 |
[03:35] | A plastic surgeon you say? | 你刚说整容医生吗 |
[03:38] | No rule that says you can’t combine kidnapping with a little touchup. | 没规定不能将绑架和整容结合起来 |
[03:41] | I just wanna a little Botox, I don’t want too crazy. | 我只想打点肉毒杆菌 不要太夸张 |
[03:43] | I’m the only one getting plastic surgery | 只有我会做整容手术 |
[03:45] | and no one is going anywhere until it’s done | 在手术做完 我康复之前 |
[03:47] | and I’m all healed up. | 你们哪儿也不许去 |
[03:48] | That could take weeks. | 那可能要好几周时间呢 |
[03:49] | And then there is the settling | 还要等着定型 |
[03:50] | and then you can still only go to lunch with your best friends. | 你还是只能和闺蜜一起吃午餐 |
[03:54] | Or I can shoot you right now. | 或者我现在就可以开枪打死你们 |
[03:57] | Good, you three make yourself useful and go fix us something to eat. | 很好 你们三个别闲着 去做点东西来吃 |
[04:00] | Oh, you are going to wish you had shot them. | 你会希望倒不如开枪打死她们算了 |
[04:07] | Excuse me, Maime Sue, first time hostage, | 抱歉 我是梅米·苏 第一次当人质 |
[04:10] | long time fearer of being a hostage. | 很久以来都担心成为人质 |
[04:13] | I was just wondering if we could be out by tomorrow | 我只想知道 明天我们能不能走 |
[04:16] | because it’s our senior center book club meeting. | 因为要参加老年中心的读书会 |
[04:19] | We’re reading 50 Shades of Grey. | 我们在读《五十度灰》[情色小说] |
[04:24] | Again. | 读第二遍 |
[04:26] | You’re not going anywhere and don’t try anything clever. | 你哪儿也去不了 少耍小聪明 |
[04:29] | Oh, don’t worry, she never does anything clever. | 别担心 她从来就不聪明 |
[04:33] | Thank you, Elka. | 谢谢 爱尔卡 |
[04:36] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[04:37] | What are we going to do? We are too young to die! | 我们要怎么办 我们太年轻了 不能死啊 |
[04:40] | Okay, we look too young to die. | 好吧 我们看起来很年轻 不能死 |
[04:43] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[04:44] | When the plastic surgeon puts Chester under, | 整容医生给大雄麻醉后 |
[04:46] | we will overpower Lily and call the police. | 我们就制服莉莉 然后报警 |
[04:48] | Oh, that must be the plastic surgeon now. | 肯定是整容医生来了 |
[04:49] | Ok, Melanie and I will go and you put some food together for lunch. | 梅兰妮和我过去 你做点东西当午餐 |
[04:52] | Well, I did once play a chef in the lifetime original movie. | 我曾在生活台的原创电影中扮演过大厨 |
[04:57] | “I’ll have what she’s having.” | “我就点她在吃的东西” |
[05:02] | Oh my God, it’s Bob. | 天啊 是鲍勃 |
[05:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:09] | You must be the plastic surgeon we’ve been waiting for. | 你一定是我们在等着的整容医生吧 |
[05:14] | Yes, that’s me, I’m the plastic surgeon you’ve been waiting for. | 是的 我就是你们等着的整容医生 |
[05:20] | You are Dr. Jen Ho Cane? | 你是金侯凯医生吗 |
[05:22] | You are wondering why my name is Jen Ho Cane, | 你在想我为什么叫金侯凯 |
[05:24] | yet I don’t appear to be Korean. | 但看起来不像是韩国人 |
[05:27] | Well, it’s a fascinating story, filled with a great many unexpected twists. | 这是个奇妙的故事 有很多神转折 |
[05:31] | Were you adopted by a Korean family? | 你是不是被韩国人领养了 |
[05:34] | Yes, that’s exactly what happened. | 是的 事情就是那样 |
[05:37] | Looking back, I overestimated the number of twists. | 回想一下 我高估了转折的次数 |
[05:41] | What’s with the champagne? | 你带着香槟来干什么 |
[05:44] | You are my 100th customer, congratulations. | 你是我第100位客户 恭喜 |
[05:50] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[05:50] | I’m the one who needs plastic surgery. | 是我需要整容手术 |
[05:53] | Yes, I see. | 是啊 我能看出来 |
[05:56] | Hey, my face is up here. | 我的脸在上面呢 |
[05:57] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[06:01] | As a surgeon, | 作为一名医生 |
[06:02] | I’m sure you need to scrub up before you do anything else. | 我相信你肯定要在动手术之前洗干净手 |
[06:05] | And I’m sure from what you just said | 既然你说出这种话 |
[06:06] | you must be a nurse and I will need you to assist me. | 你肯定是个护士 我需要你来协助我 |
[06:13] | All right. What the hell is going on around here? | 好吧 这是怎么回事啊 |
[06:15] | Bob, give me your phone, | 鲍勃 把电话给我 |
[06:16] | I need to call the police | 我得打电话给警察 |
[06:16] | and tell them we are being held hostage by the thieves. | 告诉他们 我们被这些抢匪劫持为人质了 |
[06:18] | I left my phone in the car. | 我把手机放在车里了 |
[06:20] | What are you even doing here? | 你来这里干什么呢 |
[06:22] | I got Joy’s sexy text. | 我收到了乔依的性爱短信 |
[06:23] | My text said I needed a few days off. | 我发短信说 我需要放几天假 |
[06:25] | My text I got said you wanted me to get you off for a few days. | 我收到的是你想让我”放倒”你几天 |
[06:30] | Stupid auto correct. | 愚蠢的自动纠错 |
[06:33] | Well, maybe auto correct knows us better than we know ourselves, Joy. | 也许自动纠错比我们更了解自己 乔依 |
[06:36] | But how did you know we were here? | 但你怎么知道我们在这里啊 |
[06:38] | Lucky guess. | 碰巧猜中了 |
[06:40] | Or maybe I put a G.P.S. on Joy’s car. | 或者我也许在乔依的车上装了定位器 |
[06:43] | I’m going to go with lucky guess. | 不 就是碰巧猜中了 |
[06:45] | Well, get back out there | 快点出去 |
[06:47] | and find an excuse to go to your car and call the police. | 找个借口回你的车上 然后报警 |
[06:52] | I need to go to my car and get some equipment, | 我得去车上拿器材 |
[06:54] | knives and other surgical cutlery. | 刀子和其它手术用具 |
[07:00] | Greetings. | 大家好 |
[07:05] | I’m Dr. Jen Ho Cane. | 我是金侯凯医生 |
[07:07] | No, I’m Dr. Jen Ho Cane. | 不 我才是金侯凯医生 |
[07:09] | No, I’m Dr. Jen Ho Cane. | 不 我是金侯凯医生 |
[07:12] | Perhaps we will never know who the real Jen Ho Cane is. | 也许我们永远也不知道真正的金侯凯是谁 |
[07:16] | Okay, it’s so obvious that it’s me. | 很明显是我 |
[07:21] | Well, that’s just racist. | 你这是种族歧视 |
[07:25] | Lunch is served. | 午餐好了 |
[07:28] | Oh my God, | 天啊 |
[07:29] | I know who you are. | 我认识你 |
[07:31] | Yes, I’m Victoria Chase. | 是的 我是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[07:32] | Star of stage, screen and… | 舞台 银幕明星 |
[07:34] | You are Mrs. Ladypants. | 你是淑女裤代言人 |
[07:40] | Dear God. | 天啊 |
[07:41] | Oh my God! I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! | 天啊 我没法呼吸了 没法呼吸了 |
[07:46] | Wait a second, what is Mrs. Ladypants? | 等等 淑女裤是什么 |
[07:49] | It’s a commercial that Victoria did in Asia. | 那是维多利亚在亚洲拍的一个广告 |
[07:53] | It’s about a product — how can I put this delicately? | 推销的是一款产品 我该怎么含蓄地说呢 |
[07:56] | She models diapers. | 她当模特展示尿布 |
[07:58] | It’s an absorbent pant. | 那是吸水裤 |
[08:02] | I wear Mrs. Ladypants for him when I do long surgeries. | 我做长时间手术时 就会穿淑女裤 |
[08:05] | You perform surgery in diapers? | 你垫着尿布做手术吗 |
[08:07] | It’s an be a absorbent pant. | 那是吸水裤 |
[08:12] | Get him alone and steal his phone. | 和他单独相处 然后偷走他的手机 |
[08:15] | Dr. Cane. | 凯医生 |
[08:17] | Oh my God, she knows my name. | 天啊 她知道我的名字 |
[08:19] | Okay, be cool. Be cool. | 淡定点 淡定点 |
[08:25] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[08:27] | How about I help you get the surgery room ready | 不如我帮你准备好手术室 |
[08:30] | and share some hot gossip from the Mrs. Ladypants set. | 和你分享一下淑女裤片场的独家八卦吧 |
[08:35] | How about I die. | 我真是乐意死了 |
[08:38] | I love you so much. | 我好喜欢你 |
[08:40] | Okay. Come on. | 好 来吧 |
[08:43] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[08:44] | It’s 3:00 on Wednesdays. | 现在是周三下午3点 |
[08:47] | What do we do at 3:00 on Wednesdays? | 周三下午3点我们做什么 |
[08:50] | You had the marriage counselor come to our hideout? | 你让婚姻顾问来我们的藏身地吗 |
[08:52] | You promised every week | 你答应每周都要进行的 |
[08:54] | and we still have issues to work on. | 而且我们还有问题要解决呢 |
[08:56] | But we are doing things together. | 但我们在一起行动啊 |
[08:58] | We robbed the jewelry store together. | 我们一起抢了珠宝店呢 |
[09:03] | Hello Chester. | 你好 大雄 |
[09:11] | Hi, Reverend Boyce. | 你好 博伊斯牧师 |
[09:13] | Wow, there’s a lot of people here. | 这里好多人啊 |
[09:15] | You know, I usually like to by my couples counseling with just the couple. | 我一般喜欢就和夫妇两人做婚姻咨询 |
[09:19] | We can go to the TV room, Elka. | 我们可以去电视房 爱尔卡 |
[09:22] | It’s 3:00, Steve Harvey is on. | 3点了 斯蒂夫·哈维的节目开始了 |
[09:24] | Oh, nobody is… nobody is funnier than Steve Harvey. | 没人比斯蒂夫·哈维更搞笑 |
[09:30] | Really? No one? | 真的吗 没人吗 |
[09:33] | He is like the original king of comedy. | 他就像是「原创喜剧之王」 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:39] | You know, there were other kings of comedy. | 其实 还有其他喜剧之王呢 |
[09:39] | 牧师的扮演者为塞德里克·凯尔斯 也算得上是原创喜剧之王 曾出演过同名纪录片 | |
[09:43] | But he was the funny one. | 但是搞笑的是他 |
[09:46] | Oh, the way Rue McClanahan | 就像瑞·麦克卡纳翰 |
[09:47] | was the funny one on “the Golden Girls.” | 是《黄金女郎》中搞笑的那个一样 |
[09:55] | I never saw that show. | 我从没看过那部剧 |
[10:00] | This is ridiculous. | 真是太荒谬了 |
[10:01] | – Follow my lead. – All right. | -按照我的眼色行事 -好的 |
[10:03] | It is so great for Chester and Lily | 大雄和莉莉一定很高兴 |
[10:05] | that you’ve come here to help. | 因为你过来”帮忙”了[救命] |
[10:07] | Yeah, especially help from a reverend | 是啊 尤其是得到一位牧师的帮助 |
[10:10] | who is in the business of saving people. | 牧师从事的可是”救人”的职业 |
[10:13] | Because sometimes being married is like having a gun to your head. | 因为有时候婚姻就像是”被枪对着脑袋” |
[10:17] | And you just need to get away. | 你得”逃开”才行 |
[10:19] | Maybe they could find a hobby they both like. | 或许他们能找到共同的兴趣爱好 |
[10:32] | I got to be in St. Louis, when? | 我得去圣路易斯 什么时候 |
[10:32] | 15分钟后《灵魂牧师》直播 此人正是剧中主角 | |
[10:34] | Oh, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[10:36] | No, what about our marriage? | 不要啊 那我们的婚姻怎么办 |
[10:38] | Well, like she said, get a hobby, guys. | 就像她说的 培养个兴趣爱好吧 |
[10:40] | What about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[10:41] | Well, maybe you can get Steve Harvey to help you. | 或许你们可以找斯蒂夫·哈维来帮忙 |
[10:44] | I mean, he is so funny, you know. | 我是说 他那么风趣幽默 |
[10:47] | Survey said: Cottage cheese. | 民意显示 乡村奶酪获胜 |
[10:50] | Yeah, that’s funny. | 是啊 他真幽默 |
[11:02] | There goes our last hope. | 最后的希望也破灭了 |
[11:03] | Oh Joy. | 乔依 |
[11:05] | Sometimes when people are facing certain death, | 有时候当人面对死亡时 |
[11:07] | sex helps them to live those last moments to the fullest. | 性爱可以让他们在最后的时刻过得美满幸福 |
[11:10] | You know, it’s the things and people you don’t do that you regret. | 你遗憾的只会是没干过的事和没干过的人 |
[11:16] | What part of you can’t understand | 你身上到底是哪个器官听不明白 |
[11:19] | that we are never going to sleep together? | 我们是永远不可能上床的呢 |
[11:22] | Oh, I think you know which part. | 我觉得你知道是哪个”器官” |
[11:29] | We have got to think quickly, okay? | 我们必须赶快想想 |
[11:31] | Mamie Sue is distracting them | 梅米·苏在分散他们的注意力 |
[11:32] | but there is only so long she can talk about scrapbooking. | 但她鬼扯剪贴簿什么的也坚持不了多久 |
[11:35] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 那你可就太低估她了 |
[11:39] | I wish there was some way we could call for help. | 我真希望我们可以找人来帮忙 |
[11:43] | There is a fireplace. | 外边有个壁炉 |
[11:45] | I learned to make smoke signals when I was a child. | 我小时候学过发烟雾信号 |
[11:48] | Did you learn that on your playdate with Sitting bull? | 你是和”坐牛”一起过家家时学会的吧 |
[11:53] | What was your Indian name? | 你的印第安名叫什么 |
[11:55] | Sleeps with everyone? | “公交车”吗 |
[11:59] | As much as I enjoy a spicy catfight, | 尽管我很喜欢看女人吵架 |
[12:00] | we need to get out of here. | 但我们得离开这里了 |
[12:05] | All right. Well, maybe if I would take off all my clothes | 好吧 如果我把衣服都脱光 |
[12:07] | and you were to slather my naked body with oil | 然后你给我的裸体抹上油 |
[12:09] | I could slip through that window. | 我可以从窗户滑出去 |
[12:11] | Or I could try getting out of it. | 或者让我爬出去 |
[12:13] | All right, but still might help if you slathered my body with oil. | 好吧 但你给我抹上油总会有帮助的 |
[12:16] | – Just give me a hand. – Fine. | -帮我一把 -好吧 |
[12:18] | Here we go. Alright. Careful. | 好了 小心点 |
[12:21] | There we go. There we go. Alright? | 这样就对了 好了 行吗 |
[12:23] | What’s going on in here? | 这是什么情况 |
[12:26] | Joy and I are making love. | 乔依和我在做爱 |
[12:31] | And they are timing us. | 她们在给我们计时 |
[12:33] | Come on, you are trying to get her out of that window. | 得了吧 你们是想从窗户出去 |
[12:36] | Yes, but not to escape. | 是的 但我们不是为了逃跑 |
[12:38] | See, she likes to do it outdoors | 她喜欢在室外做 |
[12:39] | and I enjoy doing it indoors. | 我喜欢在室内做 |
[12:43] | This way we are both satisfied | 像这样我们就都满意了 |
[12:47] | and we are done. | 现在完事了 |
[12:49] | Melanie, did you see anything you liked? | 梅兰妮 你看到什么喜欢的情节了吗 |
[12:56] | You look amazing in my ladypants. | 你穿着我的淑女裤真是美呆了 |
[12:58] | Now, do the commercial. | 来吧 表演一下广告 |
[13:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:02] | It’s my wedding day, | 今天是我的大婚之日 |
[13:04] | and I turn to the camera and say | 我转向镜头说 |
[13:06] | “my groom doesn’t know it, | “我的新郎不知道 |
[13:07] | but I’m going right now.” | 我的热尿裤中浇” |
[13:10] | Thank you, Mrs. ladypants. | 谢谢你 淑女裤 |
[13:16] | Okay now do my favorite commercial | 好了 表演一下我最爱的广告 |
[13:18] | where you are at the theater | 就是你进了剧院 |
[13:19] | and there is a long line for the ladies room | 女厕所前排起了长队 |
[13:21] | and you just wink at the camera. | 然后你对着镜头眨眼 |
[13:25] | You just — wink. | 你 风骚地眨眼 |
[13:29] | Look, you know something? | 听着 你知道吗 |
[13:31] | I already did as you asked, | 我已经按照你要求的做了 |
[13:33] | I put on your ladypants, | 我穿上了你的淑女裤 |
[13:34] | I did the commercial. | 我表演了广告 |
[13:36] | Now you said I could use your phone. | 你说过可以让我用你的手机 |
[13:38] | Please, give me a sneak peek at the next one? | 求你了 让我提前预览一下新的广告嘛 |
[13:40] | I can’t. There is not going to be another one. | 做不到啊 不会有新的广告了 |
[13:43] | What? | 什么 |
[13:43] | Well, I’m ending my contract with the ladypants people. | 我打算终结和淑女裤公司的合同 |
[13:47] | Yeah. I don’t think so. | 是吗 我可不觉得 |
[13:55] | You are doing it wrong. | 你这样是不对的 |
[13:57] | Blow one, then two. | 吹一下 再吹两下 |
[13:59] | One, then two. | 一下 再两下 |
[14:01] | Elka, | 爱尔卡 |
[14:02] | you are being as demanding and bossy as Christian Grey. | 你简直跟克里斯丁·格雷一样颐指气使难伺候 |
[14:05] | I am not your submissive. | 我不是你的受虐人 |
[14:10] | Just do it. | 给我照做 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:14] | All right. New plan. | 听好了 新计划 |
[14:16] | We drive a wedge between Chester and Lily | 我们可以挑拨大雄和莉莉 |
[14:18] | and get one of them on our side. | 让其中一个站在我们这边 |
[14:20] | I hear you. | 我听明白了 |
[14:21] | You want me to use my devastating charm to seduce Lily? | 你是想让我用我迷死人的魅力去勾引莉莉 |
[14:25] | Chester is the one with the wandering eye. | 大雄才是那个色眼迷离的人 |
[14:27] | Someone needs to flirt with Chester. | 必须得派人去和大雄调情 |
[14:28] | I need a pair of short shorts and couple of shorts of rum. | 我需要一条超短裤和几杯朗姆酒 |
[14:33] | I will flirt with Chester. | 我去跟大雄调情 |
[14:36] | You know Lily, we were just saying | 莉莉呀 我们刚刚聊到 |
[14:40] | how amazing you are | 你是个多么出色的女人 |
[14:42] | and how Chester doesn’t really appreciate that. | 而大雄真是不懂珍惜 |
[14:45] | I mean, look at him right now, | 你瞧瞧他现在这副样子 |
[14:46] | shamelessly flirting with Melanie. | 不知羞耻地在跟梅兰妮调情 |
[14:49] | You are so funny. | 你可真幽默 |
[14:59] | I order you to untie me. | 我命令你解开我 |
[15:01] | Not until you swear you will sign a new contract | 除非你先发誓会和淑女裤公司 |
[15:04] | with the ladypants people. | 重新签一份合同 |
[15:05] | Oh my God. | 老天啊 |
[15:06] | This is just like that movie with Cathy Bates. | 这简直跟凯西·贝茨演的那部电影中的情节一样 |
[15:06] | 电影《苦难》 疯狂妇人将自己喜爱的作家囚禁 | |
[15:09] | Based on the Steven King novel of the same name. | 根据史蒂芬·金的同名小说改编而成 |
[15:12] | Fried green tomatoes? | 《油炸绿番茄》吗 |
[15:14] | Oh, sorry. That’s wrong. | 不好意思 说错了 |
[15:16] | The response we wanted was “what is misery?” | 我们想要的反应是”什么是苦难” |
[15:20] | Everybody knows Fried green tomatoes | 大家都知道《油炸绿番茄》 |
[15:23] | is from the novel Fannie Flagg. | 是根据范尼·弗莱格的小说改编的 |
[15:26] | Stop breaking the fourth wall, Trebek. | 别再继续打破第四面墙了 特里伯克 |
[15:28] | Easy gun. Easy, easy. | 小心枪 淡定 淡定 |
[15:31] | He is such a know it all. | 他真是个烦人的万事通 |
[15:32] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[15:34] | Although, that misery movie | 不过 那部叫《苦难》的电影 |
[15:36] | had some good ideas. | 倒是让我想到一些好主意 |
[15:39] | I bet there is a mallett in the kitchen | 我敢说厨房里一定有个大铁锤吧 |
[15:41] | and I am going to leave this gun tantalizingly out of your reach. | 我故意把枪放在你看得着拿不到的地方 |
[15:45] | Oh my God I feel like a Bond villain. | 天啊 我感觉像007电影里的坏蛋一样 |
[15:52] | Wait, if he is a Bond a villain | 等等 如果他是007电影里的坏蛋 |
[15:54] | that would make me bond. | 那我就是詹姆斯·邦德了 |
[15:56] | Think, Victoria, | 快想想 维多利亚 |
[15:58] | What would Daniel Craig do if he were | 如果丹尼尔·克雷格穿着淑女裤被绑着 |
[15:59] | tied up in ladypants? | 他会怎么做 |
[16:03] | With a pitcher of water near by. | 身边恰好有一大壶水 |
[16:11] | It’s like he doesn’t even see me. | 他好像完全无视我一样 |
[16:13] | Sometimes I just feel like his employee | 有时候我觉得自己像是他的员工 |
[16:16] | and not his wife. | 而不是妻子 |
[16:17] | Well, mixing business and pleasure rarely ends well. | 把工作和玩乐搅在一起很少有好结果 |
[16:21] | I have a co-worker who is attracted to me | 我有个同事 完全被我吸引了 |
[16:24] | like a desperate moth | 就像是只不顾一切的飞蛾 |
[16:26] | to an enchanting gingered-haired flame. | 想要扑向我这棕黄色的迷人火焰 |
[16:30] | Is it a guy? | 对方是个男人吗 |
[16:33] | No. Joy is not a guy. | 不 乔依可不是男人 |
[16:38] | I am just saying should the police come and take Chester away, | 我的意思是 万一警察来了把大雄带走了 |
[16:41] | you could definitely find someone better. | 你绝对可以找到更好的 |
[16:44] | Like on eharmony.Com | 比如上「和谐婚恋网」 |
[16:46] | they have a patented system that ensures compatibility. | 他们申请了专利 确保能配对成功 |
[16:52] | You are right. | 你说得对 |
[16:53] | I deserve better. | 我值得拥有更好的 |
[16:55] | Chester, it’s over. | 大雄 我们完了 |
[16:57] | Oh, come on, babe. Will you stop it, please? | 别这样啊 宝贝 你能别闹了吗 |
[17:00] | She means nothing to me. | 她对我来说什么都不是 |
[17:02] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[17:04] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[17:05] | Kill her? | 杀了她吗 |
[17:06] | It would be a nice gesture. | 那样倒挺能表现诚意的 |
[17:09] | I mean, you would do that for me? | 我是说 你愿意为我杀人吗 |
[17:11] | Sweety, if it will help us get past this, | 亲爱的 如果那能让我们消除嫌隙 |
[17:13] | I will shoot that woman right now. | 我愿意立刻一枪崩了那个女人 |
[17:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么声音 |
[17:18] | It’s the cops and you are in big trouble. | 是警察 你们麻烦大了 |
[17:20] | You all thought I was just tending the fire | 你们都以为我不过是在生火 |
[17:23] | while Elka nitpicked my technique | 而爱尔卡在对我的技术挑刺 |
[17:25] | but I was actually making smoke signals | 但其实我是在发射烟雾信号 |
[17:28] | while Elka nitpicked my technique. | 而爱尔卡在对我的技术挑刺 |
[17:32] | That must be the SWAT team. | 一定是特警队来了 |
[17:38] | I saw your smoke signals. | 我看到了你们发出的烟雾信号 |
[17:39] | Are you in distress? | 你们遇到危险了吗 |
[17:43] | You are not the SWAT team. | 你不是特警队的 |
[17:44] | You’re a little boy. | 你只是个小男孩 |
[17:45] | That’s right, ma’am. | 没错 女士 |
[17:52] | Oh, no. Who is going to save us now? | 不要啊 现在谁可以来救我们啊 |
[17:55] | Drop your guns! | 把枪放下 |
[18:00] | The name is pants. | 大英雄就是裤子 |
[18:01] | Ladypants. | 淑女裤 |
[18:04] | How did you escape? | 你是怎么挣脱的 |
[18:06] | I doused myself with water | 我先用水把自己浸湿了 |
[18:07] | and used the expanding powers of Mrs. ladypants to break my ropes. | 然后利用淑女裤的膨胀性把绳子迸开了 |
[18:12] | Shut up! | 我操啊 |
[18:14] | You’re an evil genius. | 你是个邪恶的天才 |
[18:16] | She’s the bad guy. | 她就是大坏蛋啊 |
[18:21] | No she’s not. | 不 她不是 |
[18:22] | I’m the bad guy. | 我才是大坏人 |
[18:24] | Well, I guess that makes me the good guy. | 那我一定就是好人了 |
[18:28] | Drop your weapon. You too, lady. | 放下武器 你也是 女士 |
[18:34] | Oh my God, Alex Trebek? | 天啊 是艾利克斯·特里伯克 |
[18:38] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:39] | But on weekends, I’m park ranger Alex Trebek. | 但在周末时 我是公园巡警艾利克斯·特里伯克 |
[18:43] | And I’m here to save you. | 我是来救你们的 |
[18:45] | I read your smoke signals, | 我看到了你们的烟雾信号 |
[18:47] | telling me that there were women here in jeopardy. | 让我知道这里有女人陷入”危险”了 |
[18:58] | The police will be here soon. | 警察很快就会到了 |
[19:00] | We’ll be home in time to watch “Family Feud.” | 我们还来得及回去看《家庭问答》 |
[19:04] | Steve Harvey is the best game show host. | 斯蒂夫·哈维是最棒的游戏节目主持人 |
[19:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:10] | Isn’t that a little bit like saying Cloris Leachman | 这不就像是在说克萝丽丝·利奇曼 |
[19:13] | was the best actress on the Mary Tyler Moore show? | 是《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》中最出色的女演员吗 |
[19:19] | We never saw that show. | 我们从没看过那个节目 |
[19:19] | 梅米·苏和爱尔卡的饰演者 曾在《玛丽·泰勒·摩尔秀》中饰演乔洁特和苏 | |
[19:22] | Well, America won’t get a chance to see The Soul Man, | 如果我们再不结束的话 |
[19:25] | if we don’t wrap things up here. | 美国人民都看不到《灵魂牧师》了 |
[19:26] | So why don’t we all just take a bow right now. | 我们不如现在就鞠躬致谢吧 |
[19:30] | Thank you all. Thank you. | 谢谢大家 谢谢 |