时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Special agent Griffin Gilmore, | 特别探员格里芬·吉尔莫 |
[00:06] | administering polygraph examination. | 负责测谎 |
[00:08] | Case number 2498, escape from Ohio federal corrections facility, | 案件号2498 俄亥俄州联邦监狱越狱案 |
[00:12] | Prisoner Emmet Lawson. | 犯人名 艾米特·劳森 |
[00:14] | – Sir. – Yes? | -爵士[先生] -什么事 |
[00:16] | Emmet is a sir. | 艾米特是位爵士 |
[00:18] | He was knighted by the queen, | 他曾被女王加封为爵士 |
[00:20] | you know, like Sir Elton John and Sir Paul McCartney. | 就跟艾尔顿·约翰爵士和保罗·麦卡特尼爵士一样 |
[00:23] | I mean, maybe the queen is just a big fame whore | 或许女王就是个一心渴求名气的奇葩女子 |
[00:25] | and this is her way of meeting celebrities, | 而这就是她面见名人的方式 |
[00:26] | but it should count for something. | 但不管怎么说也是有点影响力的 |
[00:28] | It doesn’t. | 完全没有 |
[00:31] | Okay, I’m gonna ask you a few simple questions, | 好了 我要问你一些简单的问题 |
[00:32] | just to establish a baseline response. | 以建立判断基准 |
[00:34] | – State your name. – Victoria Chase. | -报上名来 -维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[00:36] | – Age? – What do you mean? | -年龄 -你什么意思 |
[00:39] | How old you are. | 你多大了 |
[00:40] | Pass. Next question. | 跳过 下个问题 |
[00:43] | Address? | 住址 |
[00:44] | Uh, 60-something cedarcliff road, | 雪松崖路60多号什么的 |
[00:48] | Cleveland–Ohio. | 俄亥俄州 克利夫兰 |
[00:51] | I-I still can’t believe | 我还是不敢相信 |
[00:53] | that I actually live in Cleveland. | 我竟然真的住在克利夫兰了 |
[00:55] | But in L.A., | 但是在洛杉矶 |
[00:55] | we were feeling devalued and disposable. | 我们都感觉贬值了 快被社会丢弃了 |
[00:58] | Ms. Chase, this is a criminal investigation, | 蔡斯女士 这是犯罪调查 |
[01:00] | not a celebrity interview. | 不是名人采访 |
[01:02] | No, you know what this is? | 不 你知道这叫什么吗 |
[01:03] | This–this is ridiculous. | 这简直是荒谬 |
[01:05] | Now I don’t know anything about where Emmet is, | 我完全不知道艾米特现在在哪儿 |
[01:07] | or if he’s okay, | 也不知他现在是否安好 |
[01:08] | or if I’m ever going to see him again. | 更不知我是否还能再见到他 |
[01:09] | All I know is that he left prison | 我只知道他逃离监狱时 |
[01:11] | wearing my clothes, my wig, and my shoes. | 穿着我的衣服和鞋子 戴着我的假发 |
[01:14] | Her shoes? Those are my shoes. | 她的鞋 那可是我的鞋 |
[01:17] | Worked with jeans and dresses– | 跟牛仔裤和裙子实在太搭了 |
[01:18] | a five-inch heel you could actually walk in. | 虽然有5英寸的高跟 但行走完全无碍 |
[01:22] | I miss them. | 我好想它们 |
[01:24] | I’m sorry, I’m a little hormonal. | 对不起 我受荷尔蒙的刺激了 |
[01:27] | Is that thing affected by someone being pregnant? | 那玩意儿在人怀孕时 效果会受影响吗 |
[01:29] | No, but I don’t see why that would be an issue. | 不会 不过我不明白这有什么问题 |
[01:33] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[01:34] | That I’m too old to get pregnant? | 我老到无法怀孕了吗 |
[01:37] | And that’s registering as a truthful statement. | 测谎仪判定此话为真 |
[01:40] | Well, the joke’s on you, lie detector, | 闹笑话的人是你 测谎仪 |
[01:42] | because I am pregnant. | 因为我已经怀孕了 |
[01:43] | Oh, congratulations to you and your husband. | 恭喜你和你丈夫 |
[01:46] | Thank you. We’re very happy. | 谢谢 我们很幸福 |
[01:48] | And that’s registering as a false statement. | 测谎仪判定此话为假 |
[01:50] | Okay, um, I’m not married. | 好吧 我还没结婚 |
[01:52] | But my boyfriend is thrilled. | 但我男友开心得要死 |
[01:55] | That’s also registering false– | 测谎仪判定此话为假 |
[01:56] | Fine, he’s not my boyfriend anymore | 行吧 他不再是我男友了 |
[01:58] | and I haven’t told him. | 我也还没告诉他 |
[01:59] | We broke up months ago | 我们几个月前分手了 |
[02:00] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[02:02] | But I really should tell him, shouldn’t I? | 但我真的该告诉他 对吧 |
[02:04] | What does that machine say? | 机器怎么说 |
[02:05] | It’s a polygraph, ma’am, not a magic eight ball. | 这是测谎仪 夫人 不是占卜球 |
[02:09] | There’s no reason to be mean. | 你说话没必要这么刻薄吧 |
[02:10] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 夫人 |
[02:11] | I was talking about the “Ma’am.” | 我指的就是你用”夫人”来称呼我 |
[02:14] | It’s just the weirdest thing. | 真是够古怪的 |
[02:17] | The last few days, | 最近几天 |
[02:18] | men have been coming out of the woodwork and hitting on me, | 男人们都突然冒出来勾搭我 |
[02:20] | giving me the old, “Hey, how’s it going?” | 用的都是老一套 “嘿 你好吗” |
[02:23] | On one hand, it’s flattering. | 一方面 那确实讨人欢心 |
[02:25] | On the other, it’s terrible timing. | 另一方面 时机却太不合适了 |
[02:28] | Do you know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[02:29] | I asked if you were ready to begin. | 我问的是 你是否准备好开始了 |
[02:32] | I am. | 我准备好了 |
[02:34] | Ms. Scroggs, do you recall | 斯克罗格女士 你还记得 |
[02:35] | anything strange about Emmet Lawson’s behavior | 最后一次见到艾米特·劳森的时候 |
[02:37] | the last time that you saw him? | 他的行为有任何奇怪的地方吗 |
[02:39] | No. But I was too distracted by the fact | 没有 但我当时的心思完全不在这上面 |
[02:41] | that the priest, an undercover tabloid reporter, | 因为那个假扮成牧师的小报记者 |
[02:44] | turned out to be the baby-daddy I haven’t seen in 33 years. | 竟然是我33年来未曾蒙面的孩子他爸 |
[02:47] | And he’s coming back for me, | 他会回来找我的 |
[02:49] | as soon as he infiltrates Kensington palace | 只要等他潜入肯辛顿宫 |
[02:51] | and gets pictures of the royal baby. | 偷拍到皇室宝宝的照片就行了 |
[02:57] | All three of ’em are crazy. | 她们三个都是疯子 |
[03:00] | That’s registering as true. | 测谎仪判定此话为真 |
[03:02] | You didn’t look at the machine. | 你都没看机器 |
[03:03] | I didn’t have to. | 我不需要看 |
[03:07] | There’s something I need to confess. | 我有情况要招供 |
[03:09] | Yes? | 什么 |
[03:11] | It happened 50 years ago, | 那是50年前的事了 |
[03:13] | during a drunken weekend in Atlantic city. | 某个周末我在大西洋城喝得烂醉 |
[03:17] | Go on. | 继续 |
[03:19] | I slept with Frank Sinatra. | 我跟歌王辛纳屈上床了 |
[03:24] | And why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这事 |
[03:26] | What does the machine say? | 机器怎么说 |
[03:28] | “Truthful statement.” | “真话” |
[03:29] | Finally, I have proof! | 我终于有证据了 |
[03:31] | Print that out. | 打印出来 |
[03:34] | No, no, I cannot release this. | 不行 我不能公布这个 |
[03:35] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[03:37] | I’ve got a Facebook status to update. | 我得更新脸书状态呢 |
[03:50] | Well, I have never experienced anything like that in my career. | 我的职业生涯中可从来没经历过这样的事 |
[03:53] | You are either an extremely skilled liar | 你要么是个经验极其老道的说谎精 |
[03:55] | or an extremely honest 28-year-old. | 要么你就真是28岁 |
[03:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:59] | You got one truth out of us– | 你至少问出了一个真相 |
[04:01] | Sinatra. | 歌王辛纳屈 |
[04:05] | He did me his way. | 他用他的风格临幸了我 |
[04:12] | Ms. Chase, you are still a person of interest in the case, | 蔡斯女士 你依然是本案的重大嫌犯 |
[04:14] | and will remain under 24-hour surveillance. | 并且将被24小时监视 |
[04:17] | I’ll see you out. | 我送你出去 |
[04:24] | Victoria Chase will not be making | 维多利亚·蔡斯是不会 |
[04:26] | any statements at this difficult and heartbreaking time. | 在这种艰难而心碎的时候 发表任何声明的 |
[04:29] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[04:34] | Oh, I must really miss Emmet. | 我一定是太想念艾米特了 |
[04:37] | Even my house surrounded by paparazzi | 连我的房子被狗仔队包围了 |
[04:39] | isn’t cheering me up. | 都无法让我高兴起来 |
[04:40] | I-I just wish I knew he was okay. | 我真希望能知道他一切都好 |
[04:43] | Well, honey, just don’t think the worst. | 亲爱的 别往最坏处想 |
[04:44] | Well, if I don’t hear from him soon, | 如果我再不能尽快知道他的消息 |
[04:45] | I am gonna lose my mind. | 我会发疯的 |
[04:47] | Maybe we should be looking for clues | 或许我们该寻找那些 |
[04:48] | the FBI isn’t looking for. | 被联调局忽略的线索 |
[04:50] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[04:51] | Emmet left in Victoria’s wedding clothes, right? | 艾米特是穿着维多利亚的婚纱逃走的 对吧 |
[04:54] | Those shoes are valuable. | 那双鞋可是很贵的 |
[04:56] | And since those shoes are valuable, | 既然那双鞋很贵 |
[04:58] | someone’s either wearing them | 那么要么是有人穿着它们 |
[05:00] | or trying to make money off them on ebay. | 要么就会拿到易趣网上去卖钱 |
[05:06] | My shoes! | 我的鞋 |
[05:07] | It’s posted by a seller in Newark. | 是纽瓦克市的一个卖家上传的 |
[05:09] | Ahh, so he made it out of the country. | 看来他成功逃出国了嘛 |
[05:14] | Oh, run, Emmet, run. | 跑吧 艾米特 跑吧 |
[05:19] | Newark is in New Jersey. | 纽瓦克在新泽西州 |
[05:22] | I’m contacting the seller | 我要联系一下卖家 |
[05:23] | to see if she has any information on Emmet. | 看她是否有关于艾米特的消息 |
[05:26] | We have our first lead. | 我们已经掌握了第一条线索 |
[05:27] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:28] | You know, on Edge of Tomorrow, | 其实 在《明日边缘》里 |
[05:29] | Honor St. Raven once cloned a missing lover | 欧娜·圣瑞雯曾经利用旧情人 |
[05:31] | from the DNA left in his shoe. | 鞋里的DNA造出了一个克隆人 |
[05:35] | Let’s call that “Plan ‘b’.” | 我们把那作为B计划吧 |
[05:40] | I don’t even know if my shoes will fit me anymore. | 不知道我的鞋还合不合我的脚 |
[05:42] | My feet swell up two sizes when I’m pregnant. | 我一怀孕 脚就胀大了两码 |
[05:45] | Pregnant. | 怀孕 |
[05:46] | How did this happen? | 我怎么会怀孕的 |
[05:49] | Well, Melanie, when a man and a woman | 梅兰妮 当一个男人和一个女人 |
[05:52] | love each other very much, | 相爱至深时 |
[05:56] | and the woman is pushing 50– | 而那个女人就快50岁了 |
[06:00] | how did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事的 |
[06:05] | It just did. | 反正就是发生了 |
[06:06] | And I have to tell Alec. | 我必须告诉阿莱克 |
[06:07] | Are you hoping that the two of you– | 你是希望你们两个能够…. |
[06:08] | I don’t know what I’m hoping. | 我不知道我希望怎么样 |
[06:11] | This conversation is not gonna be easy. | 要跟他说这件事肯定不会容易的 |
[06:12] | I broke his heart. | 我伤了他的心 |
[06:14] | I hope we can talk about it calmly, as adults, | 我希望我们能够像成年人一样冷静地谈谈 |
[06:16] | with the least amount of drama and awkwardness possible. | 尽量不要太狗血 也不要太尴尬 |
[06:19] | I think I can do that. | 我觉得我可以做到的 |
[06:21] | – Without alcohol? – Oh, God. | -不借酒相助吗 -天啊 |
[06:25] | Victoria, tell me what crazy thing you did | 维多利亚 告诉我 在《明日边缘》里 |
[06:27] | on Edge of Tomorrow when this situation came up. | 遇到这种情况时 你做了什么疯狂的事 |
[06:30] | What, someone your age getting pregnant? | 什么 你这么大年纪的人怀孕的情况吗 |
[06:33] | Well, even Edge of Tomorrow wouldn’t touch that. | 就算《明日边缘》都不会写出这么离谱的故事线 |
[06:42] | Hey, Alec. | 嘿 阿莱克 |
[06:45] | Hi, Alec. | 嗨 阿莱克 |
[06:48] | Alec. | 阿莱克 |
[06:50] | Melanie. | 梅兰妮 |
[06:53] | Alec, | 阿莱克 |
[06:53] | I didn’t expect to see you here. | 我没想到会在这儿遇到你呢 |
[06:55] | But you’re standing right outside my apartment. | 但你就站在我家门外啊 |
[06:59] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是的 是啊 |
[07:03] | I know it’s weird, | 我知道这很怪 |
[07:04] | me coming here out of the blue. | 我突然间跑过来 |
[07:05] | But it’s just that I have something i need to tell you. | 只不过 我有些事需要告诉你 |
[07:08] | It’s nothing, really. | 没什么事 真的 |
[07:09] | I mean, it’s not nothing, it’s something. | 我是说 也不算没事 是有点事啦 |
[07:11] | It’s a whole lot of something. | 其实是重大的事 |
[07:12] | Unless you want it to be nothing. | 除非你希望大事化无 |
[07:13] | In that case, I totally understand. | 那样的话 我也完全理解的 |
[07:17] | I don’t even partly understand. | 我完全不理解你在说什么 |
[07:19] | Why don’t we go inside and talk about it? | 我们不如进去说吧 |
[07:22] | Alec, I’m pregnant and it’s yours. | 阿莱克 我怀孕了 是你的孩子 |
[07:24] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[07:32] | Hi, everybody. | 嗨 大家好啊 |
[07:34] | I’m so sorry about this. | 我很抱歉闹出这种事 |
[07:35] | I can’t imagine anything more awkward. | 我简直想象不出比这更尴尬的情形了 |
[07:37] | I can. Hi. | 我可以 嗨 |
[07:40] | I’m Kelly, Alec’s new girlfriend. | 我是凯莉 阿莱克的新女友 |
[07:42] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:43] | I’m Melanie, Alec’s old– | 我是梅兰妮 阿莱克的旧[老]… |
[07:46] | ex-girlfriend. | 前女友 |
[07:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:49] | I saw your face on the photo mug you gave him. | 我在你送他的印照马克杯上看过你的脸 |
[07:51] | You kept that? | 你收着那个杯子吗 |
[07:53] | It broke. | 已碎 |
[07:56] | Now I know why you’re here. | 现在我知道你为何而来 |
[07:57] | You’re pregnant with my boyfriend’s baby. | 你怀了我男友的孩子 |
[08:00] | Uh, but who are these women? | 但这些女人是谁 |
[08:05] | Guys. | 各位 |
[08:06] | I got this. | 我来处理 |
[08:07] | We’re Melanie’s dearest friends, | 我们是梅兰妮最亲的朋友 |
[08:08] | who have been eavesdropping in the hallway, | 我们一直在走廊偷听 |
[08:10] | just in case she hideously embarrassed herself. | 以防她不小心丢人 |
[08:13] | Which she did. | 结果她丢人丢大了 |
[08:15] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[08:18] | Again! | 又来了 |
[08:21] | Melanie, maybe we should talk in private. | 梅兰妮 或许我们该私下谈谈 |
[08:23] | I’m not leaving. I live here. | 我不走 我住在这儿 |
[08:25] | You live here? | 你住在这儿 |
[08:26] | Wow, that was fast. | 哇 速度可真快 |
[08:30] | If she’s staying, we’re staying. | 如果她不走 我们也不走 |
[08:32] | And if we’re staying, I’m pouring. | 如果我们不走的话 我就去倒酒喝了 |
[08:38] | Melanie, I don’t want you to think | 梅兰妮 我不希望你觉得 |
[08:39] | I’m not happy about this news. | 我对于这个消息不开心 |
[08:41] | We talked about having children. | 我们曾讨论过生孩子的事 |
[08:43] | We also talked about having children — | 我们也讨论过生孩子的事 |
[08:45] | that we would plan. | 那是计划中的 |
[08:47] | Not that unplanned children aren’t exciting– | 不是说意外得子不令人开心 |
[08:51] | exciting in a confusing way. | 不过这种开心倒令人有些困惑 |
[08:54] | Is it incredibly hot in here? | 这里是不是超热啊 |
[08:57] | Maybe I should go. | 或许我该走了 |
[08:57] | No, no, wait. | 不 不 等等 |
[09:00] | I wanna be there every step of the way for this baby. | 我希望能参与这个孩子成长的每一步 |
[09:01] | We’ll be there every step of the way. | 我们会一起参与每一步的 |
[09:05] | Have you been to the doctor yet? | 你去看过医生了吗 |
[09:06] | My first appointment’s tomorrow. | 第一次约诊是在明天 |
[09:07] | – I’ll be there. – We’ll be there. | -我会去的 -我们会去的 |
[09:11] | Look, I’m not normally so bitchy. | 我一般没这么恶毒的 |
[09:12] | In fact, I bet if we met under different circumstances, | 其实 如果我们在另外的场合下相识 |
[09:15] | we’d be friends. | 我们肯定会成为朋友 |
[09:16] | And I’d be wondering where you got that great dress. | 我会想知道这么漂亮的裙子你是从哪儿买来的 |
[09:18] | Oh, thanks. Yeah, I got it at– | 谢谢 我是在… |
[09:20] | But under these circumstances, | 但在这种情况下 |
[09:23] | all I’m wondering is, what makes you so sure | 我想的就是 你怎么这么确定 |
[09:26] | that Alec’s the father of that baby? | 阿莱克是那孩子的父亲 |
[09:31] | Oh, a drink and a show. | 有酒喝 还有戏看 |
[09:42] | You know, in France, | 在法国 |
[09:43] | pregnant women are allowed to drink wine. | 怀孕的女人也可以喝葡萄酒 |
[09:45] | Yes, but then they give birth to French people. | 是啊 但接着就生下法国人了啊 |
[09:52] | This is from that gentleman over there. | 这是那边的先生请的 |
[09:54] | Hey. How’s it going? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[09:57] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:59] | Why am I suddenly so desirable? | 我怎么突然这么招人爱了 |
[10:02] | – It’s Simon. – Simon? | -是因为西蒙 -西蒙 |
[10:04] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:05] | Well, now that you’re not looking for a man, | 现在你不再找男人了 |
[10:08] | you don’t reek of desperation. | 浑身就不再散发出绝望的味道了 |
[10:13] | Reek of desperation? That’s insane. | 散发出绝望的味道 太疯狂了 |
[10:16] | There’s no smell. | 才没有什么味道 |
[10:20] | You know who smelled great? | 你们知道谁闻起来很香吗 |
[10:22] | Sinatra. | 歌王辛纳屈 |
[10:26] | I still can’t believe you slept with him. | 我还是不敢相信你们上床了 |
[10:29] | We started off strangers in the night. | 那晚刚开始时 我们还是陌生人 |
[10:33] | But by the wee small hours, | 但到了下半夜 |
[10:35] | this lady was a tramp. | 本淑女就成了荡妇 |
[10:42] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[10:43] | Why did you send that drink? | 你为什么要请我喝酒 |
[10:45] | Well, you’re a beautiful woman. I mean, I didn’t see a ring. | 你是位美女 我没看到你戴婚戒 |
[10:48] | I thought maybe we could have dinner sometime. | 我觉得也许我们可以有空吃顿晚餐 |
[10:50] | Oh, normally I would love that, but I can’t, | 通常情况下我会很乐意 但是不行 |
[10:52] | as I’ve just rekindled a relationship with my baby-daddy. | 因为我刚和孩子他爸重修旧好 |
[10:56] | Oh, uh, how old’s your baby? | 你的孩子多大了 |
[11:00] | 400 months. | 四百个月 |
[11:04] | Well, I didn’t mean to get in the middle of a serious relationship. | 我不打算介入一段认真的感情 |
[11:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:09] | Though it’s hard to say how serious it is. | 虽然很难说这段感情有多认真 |
[11:11] | He’s out of the country and he said he’d come back. | 他出国了 说会回来的 |
[11:13] | But what if he doesn’t? | 但如果他不回来呢 |
[11:14] | You know how men are, at least with me. | 你懂男人的 至少我的男人是这样 |
[11:17] | So I guess the smart thing would be to hedge my bet. | 聪明的选择就是两面下注 |
[11:20] | So it can’t hurt if I give you my phone number and email. | 所以我给你电话号码和邮箱也没关系 |
[11:25] | I’m also on instagram and Facebook, | 我还玩照片分享和脸书 |
[11:27] | just search for scroggdogg39, | 搜索”斯克罗格狗狗39″就行 |
[11:30] | which is also my Twitter handle. | 我的推特用户名也是这个 |
[11:32] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[11:33] | And you can just tell me your name when you call me. | 你打电话给我时 再告诉我你的名字就行 |
[11:38] | So? | 怎么样 |
[11:39] | Not one word about desperation. | 一句透露绝望气息的话都没有 |
[11:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:43] | The gentleman would like his drink back. | 那位先生想要回这杯酒 |
[11:51] | Oh, I got a message from the lady on ebay. | 易趣网上那位女士发来了消息 |
[11:53] | What does it say? | 说的是什么 |
[11:54] | “Your shoes were found in the dressing room | “你的鞋子是在纽瓦克社区剧院的 |
[11:56] | of the Newark community playhouse.” | 更衣室里找到的” |
[11:58] | Community theater in New Jersey? | 新泽西的社区剧院 |
[12:01] | He was better off in prison. | 他还不如去蹲监狱呢 |
[12:04] | I-I’m driving myself crazy waiting to hear from him. | 我等他的消息都快等疯了 |
[12:07] | And the worst part is, I know | 最糟糕的是 我知道 |
[12:09] | that FBI agent is sitting on all kinds of information. | 那个联调局探员会监听各种消息 |
[12:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[12:17] | I’m a woman, Melanie. | 我是个女人 梅兰妮 |
[12:18] | I think I can get information from a man. | 我觉得我能从一个男人嘴里套出话来 |
[12:27] | – Ms. Chase. – Agent Gilmore. | -蔡斯女士 -吉尔莫探员 |
[12:30] | May I tell you something in strictest confidence? | 我能告诉你一件绝对秘密的事吗 |
[12:33] | I’ve been hoping that you would. | 我一直都希望你会这样做 |
[12:38] | I’ve been watching you watch me, | 我一直都在看着你观察我 |
[12:40] | and I think you’re wasting your talents with the government. | 我觉得你为政府工作真是浪费才华 |
[12:43] | Oh, you’re a good-looking guy. | 你长得很帅 |
[12:44] | You should be playing an FBI agent on TV. | 你该上电视演联调局探员 |
[12:49] | And not just network TV. | 不只是广播网的电视 |
[12:50] | Premium cable… With nudity. | 而是收费有线台 有裸戏那种 |
[12:56] | I’d watch that. | 我会看的 |
[12:58] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[13:00] | That is something coming from Victoria Chase. | 维多利亚·蔡斯说出这番话真是意义重大 |
[13:03] | May I say something to you also in confidence? | 我可以秘密地告诉你一件事吗 |
[13:06] | Oh, please, tell me anything. | 请说吧 |
[13:07] | When I look into your eyes, it’s like I’m seeing two people. | 当我看着你的眼睛时 我好像看到了两个人 |
[13:10] | There’s the Victoria Chase that everyone knows– | 一个是大家熟知的维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[13:11] | beautiful, brilliant, confident– | 美丽 聪明 自信 |
[13:14] | but behind that there’s a woman who’s fragile, soft… | 但在她后面 有一个脆弱 温和 |
[13:17] | sometimes even sad. | 有时甚至悲伤的女人 |
[13:19] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:21] | That is so true. How do you know? | 太对了 你怎么知道的 |
[13:23] | Because they teach us to use that line on women | 因为在审讯课的第一天课上 |
[13:25] | in, like, the first day of interrogation class. | 老师就教我们对女人用这套说辞 |
[13:30] | Do not try to play me, Ms. Chase. | 别试图耍我 蔡斯女士 |
[13:32] | I cannot comment on the investigation. | 我不能透露调查内容 |
[13:34] | I’m sorry. I just– | 对不起 我只是 |
[13:36] | I love Emmet so much and I don’t even know if he’s alive. | 我好爱艾米特 我都不知道他是死是活 |
[13:38] | Can’t you just give me something? | 你就不能透露一点消息吗 |
[13:40] | I can’t comment on the case. | 我不能透露案件内容 |
[13:43] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[13:48] | But I can ask you a question. | 但我可以问你一个问题 |
[13:50] | Do you really think we’d be trailing you | 你觉得 如果我们不是非常确定 |
[13:52] | if we weren’t fairly certain | 你的丈夫一定会和你联系 |
[13:54] | that your husband were going to contact you? | 那我们还会跟踪你吗 |
[13:58] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你这样说 |
[14:01] | And, you know, you’re really not as tough as you seem. | 你没有表面看上去那么严肃 |
[14:04] | I could kill a man with my thumb. | 我可以用大拇指杀人 |
[14:08] | I can also kill a man with my elbow, | 我还能用胳膊肘杀人 |
[14:09] | so I guess I’m two people too. | 所以 我想我和你一样内在也是两个人 |
[14:22] | Full house. | 满座啊 |
[14:23] | Hi, Dr. Wilcox. | 你好 威尔克斯医生 |
[14:24] | This is Alec, the baby’s father, | 这是阿莱克 孩子他爹 |
[14:26] | and Kelly, the baby’s father’s girlfriend, | 这是凯莉 孩子他爹的女朋友 |
[14:29] | and my girlfriends Victoria and Joy. | 还有我的闺蜜维多利亚和乔依 |
[14:31] | Hey. How’s it going? | 嘿 你好吗 |
[14:35] | It’s back. | 又来了 |
[14:38] | Melanie, I was hoping we might be able to talk privately. | 梅兰妮 我希望我们可以私下谈谈 |
[14:40] | Oh, no, that’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[14:42] | There’s nothing you can’t say in front of these people | 当着这些人的面 你什么都可以说的 |
[14:43] | that care about me… | 他们都是关心我的人 |
[14:44] | And Kelly. | 以及凯莉 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | I found some abnormalities in your blood work | 我发现你的血液检查有些异常 |
[14:51] | that were indicative of a false pregnancy. | 显示是假怀孕 |
[14:53] | So we re-ran it and confirmed | 所以我们重新做了检查 确认了 |
[14:55] | that you are definitely not pregnant. | 你绝对没有怀孕 |
[14:58] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:59] | I took, like, three home pregnancy tests. | 我做了三次早孕测试 |
[15:01] | They were all positive. | 都是阳性的 |
[15:02] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[15:03] | Our wastebin looked like a sorority house dumpster | 我们的垃圾桶看起来像是春假后一个月 |
[15:05] | a month after spring break. | 女生联谊会的垃圾桶 |
[15:08] | So what could be causing the false pregnancy? | 是什么导致了假怀孕呢 |
[15:11] | There are a number of things it could be, | 可能有很多种原因 |
[15:12] | some of them potentially serious. | 有一些原因可能很严重 |
[15:14] | So we need to do more tests. | 所以我们需要做更多测试 |
[15:16] | Oh, well, how– how serious? | 有多严重呢 |
[15:19] | Unfortunately, this isn’t my area of expertise, | 不幸的是 这并非我的专业领域 |
[15:21] | but I can recommend some very capable doctors. | 但我可以推荐一些不错的医生 |
[15:24] | Let me get you a list. | 我给你列张名单吧 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry, Melanie. | 真遗憾 梅兰妮 |
[15:36] | – We should go. – Yeah. | -我们该走了 -好 |
[15:37] | Uh, just give me a minute. | 你等我一会儿 |
[15:40] | Um, we’ll be outside. | 我们在外面等你 |
[15:49] | Look, I wanted to stand by your side during your pregnancy. | 我本来想着 在你怀孕期间陪在你身边 |
[15:52] | And I’ll stand by your side for whatever this is. | 不管这是什么情况 我都会陪在你身边 |
[15:57] | That’s sweet. Thank you. | 真贴心 谢谢你 |
[15:59] | But I have a really good support team. | 但我有一支很棒的支持团队 |
[16:02] | Yes, you do. | 是的 你有 |
[16:03] | Yeah, she does. | 是的 她有 |
[16:07] | Okay, I am ready to tell you now. | 好了 我现在准备好告诉你们了 |
[16:12] | I have a tumor in my pituitary gland, | 我的脑下垂体有个肿瘤 |
[16:14] | but they caught it early, so it’s treatable. | 但是他们发现得早 所以能治好 |
[16:16] | – What? – Oh, my God, Melanie. | -什么 -天啊 梅兰妮 |
[16:17] | A brain tumor? | 脑瘤吗 |
[16:18] | Yeah, but it’s highly curable. | 是的 但是这很容易治好 |
[16:20] | It’s, like, literally the best tumor you can get. | 就像是你能患上的最好的肿瘤 |
[16:22] | And you deserve the best, Melanie. | 你值得拥有最好的 梅兰妮 |
[16:27] | I will have to have radiation and maybe surgery, | 我得做化疗 也许做手术 |
[16:30] | but they just go in up through your nose and snip it out. | 但是他们只用伸进鼻子里 然后剪掉它 |
[16:32] | Wow! And when they’re up there, | 哇 反正也要动手术 |
[16:34] | they can fix that little bump. | 不如顺便消除那个肿块 |
[16:37] | – What bump? – Victoria! | -什么肿块 -维多利亚 |
[16:40] | Oh, yes, and we’ll do the lips too. | 没错 还要整整嘴唇 |
[16:45] | Okay. I’m not pregnant, | 好吧 我没怀孕 |
[16:46] | so my feet won’t swell up, | 所以我的脚不会肿胀 |
[16:48] | so I can wear my Jimmy Choos again! | 我又可以穿周仰杰的鞋子了 |
[16:50] | I got ’em back from ebay. | 我从易趣网上买回来了 |
[16:52] | That was you? | 那是你吗 |
[16:53] | You’re thosearemyshoesbitch99? | 你是「贱人那是我的鞋99」吗 |
[17:02] | Agent Gilmore. | 吉尔莫探员 |
[17:04] | Just wanted to let you know | 只想告诉你 |
[17:05] | that another agent will be here soon. | 另一位探员会很快赶来这里 |
[17:06] | – I’ve been taken off the case. – Why? | -我被调离了这起案子 -为什么 |
[17:09] | Well, they said my reports indicate | 他们说我的报告表明 |
[17:11] | that I have gotten too emotionally involved, | 我对此案投入了太多感情 |
[17:13] | but I’ve just been writing the facts the way that I see them. | 但我只是在记录我看见的事实 |
[17:17] | Kelly is obviously a rebound. | 凯莉明显是疗伤女友 |
[17:19] | Simon would be a fool not to come back for Joy. | 如果西蒙不回来找乔依 那他就是个笨蛋 |
[17:22] | And how else would I describe your eyes other than beautiful? | 除了”漂亮” 我还能怎么形容你的双眸呢 |
[17:26] | Now with Melanie’s tumor– | 至于梅兰妮的肿瘤 |
[17:31] | I should be going. | 我该走了 |
[17:33] | Victoria, perhaps if we’d met | 维多利亚 如果我们 |
[17:36] | under different circumstances– | 在别的情况下相识… |
[17:39] | Never mind. It’s in the report. | 无所谓了 都在报告里 |
[17:41] | Good luck, Agent Gilmore. | 祝你好运 吉尔莫探员 |
[17:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:46] | It’s my killing thumb. | 是我能杀人的大拇指 |
[17:52] | Well, he was my last chance of getting any information on Emmet. | 他是我得到艾米特消息的最后机会了 |
[17:59] | You know, the last time I saw that shoe | 上次我看到那双鞋子时 |
[18:01] | it was my wedding day. | 还是在我结婚当天呢 |
[18:04] | There’s something in the toe. | 鞋尖里有东西 |
[18:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:10] | It’s a note for you. | 是给你的便条 |
[18:13] | Oh, my God. It’s from Emmet. | 天啊 是艾米特写的 |
[18:16] | “My darling Victoria, if this reaches you, | “我亲爱的维多利亚 如果你收到了这张便条 |
[18:19] | know that I am safe and that I love you. | 要知道我很安全 还有我爱你 |
[18:23] | I have a plan and will contact you soon. | 我有个计划 很快就会和你联系 |
[18:26] | We will be together again. | 我们会再次长相厮守的 |
[18:28] | From your devoted husband.” | 你忠诚的丈夫” |
[18:30] | – Oh, sweetie. – That’s wonderful. | -亲爱的 -真是棒极了 |
[18:32] | How did he know you’d get the shoe back? | 他怎么知道你会要回鞋子啊 |
[18:34] | Well, he didn’t know, but he had hope. | 他不知道 但他抱着希望 |
[18:37] | And now I have hope. | 现在我有希望了 |
[18:39] | I have hope too. | 我也有希望 |
[18:40] | I am gonna beat this brain tumor. | 我要战胜脑瘤 |
[18:42] | You know, both of your problems | 你们两个的问题 |
[18:44] | have put things in perspective for me. | 让我能正确看待一切 |
[18:46] | I need to stop being so desperate. | 我不能再这么绝望了 |
[18:49] | If Simon gets in contact, good. | 如果西蒙和我联系 很好 |
[18:51] | But if he doesn’t, it’s cool. | 如果他不联系 也没关系 |
[18:54] | I’m not gonna define myself | 我才不会将自己定义为 |
[18:55] | by whether or not some man– | 某个男人会不会… |
[18:58] | It’s a text from Simon! | 是西蒙的短信 |
[19:00] | He’s coming next week and he can’t wait to see me! | 他下周来 而且他等不及见我了 |
[19:02] | What am I gonna wear? What if my face breaks out? | 我要穿什么呢 如果我脸上爆痘怎么办 |
[19:04] | What if he meets a more beautiful woman than me on the plane? | 如果他在飞机上遇见了比我更美的女人怎么办 |
[19:06] | I’ll kill her. That’s what I’ll do. | 我会杀了她 我就会这么做 |
[19:09] | And I’ll do it slowly. | 而且我会慢慢折磨她 |
[19:13] | You know who else liked to do it slowly? | 你知道谁也喜欢”慢慢来”吗 |
[19:20] | Old red eyes. | 老红眼 |
[19:23] | Sinatra was “Old blue eyes.” | 辛纳屈是「老蓝眼」 |
[19:26] | When I snuck into his room, he was pretty drunk. | 我溜进他房间时 他醉到红了眼 |