时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:05] | Now, this is the red carpet for the Cleveland Rhapsody premiere, | 这是《克利夫兰狂想曲》首映的红毯 |
[00:08] | and you are the press. | 你们是记者 |
[00:10] | Ms. Chase, who did you bring with you tonight? | 蔡斯女士 今晚与你同行的是哪位 |
[00:12] | I brought my daughter Emmy. | 我把我女儿艾美一起带来了 |
[00:14] | And no, she’s not my sister. | 不 她不是我妹妹 |
[00:19] | No one said that. | 没人说是 |
[00:20] | Someone will. | 会有人说的 |
[00:23] | Emmy is an actress as well, | 艾美也是位演员 |
[00:24] | starring in the upcoming TNT series Cole’s law. | TNT台即将播出的《良伴法律在》中 她是主角 |
[00:28] | Coleslaw? | 凉拌卷心菜 |
[00:30] | No, it’s Cole’s law. | 不 是《良伴法律在》 |
[00:32] | She plays Betthany Cole, a Miami beach lawyer. | 她扮演贝瑟妮·科尔 迈阿密海滩律师 |
[00:35] | Oh, well, it’ll be great to see Emmy again. | 能再次见到艾美真是太好了 |
[00:37] | I don’t know who I’m gonna ask to the premiere. | 我不知道要带谁去首映式 |
[00:38] | Who are you asking, Joy? | 你带谁去 乔依 |
[00:40] | Stone Van Buren. | 斯通·范布伦 |
[00:41] | My boss’ cousin. | 我老板的表弟 |
[00:43] | Well, at first I was skeptical, | 开始我很怀疑 |
[00:44] | but then Bob showed me his picture at the office. | 后来鲍勃在办公室给我看了他的照片 |
[00:47] | He’s a model. | 他是个模特 |
[00:48] | I’m dating a model. | 我在跟模特约会 |
[00:51] | We’ve been flirt texting, | 我们已经在用短信调情了 |
[00:53] | but I’m ready to officially invite him. | 但我准备正式邀请他 |
[00:55] | Well, this is good. | 这样很好 |
[00:56] | You’re getting over Simon. | 你开始忘掉西蒙了 |
[00:58] | Well, not really. | 其实还没忘掉 |
[00:59] | But you know how sometimes people are so hot | 但你也知道 有时候新找的男人太性感了 |
[01:01] | they make you forget how much you love other people? | 会让你忘掉你对旧人的爱 |
[01:03] | I’ve been there. | 我经历过 |
[01:05] | Oh, he texted back. | 他回短信了 |
[01:08] | “I’d love to go. | “我愿意去 |
[01:09] | In fact, I’ve been wanting to ask you out for a while. | 其实 我已经想约你有一阵子了 |
[01:12] | #secretcrush, haha.” | #暗恋 哈哈” |
[01:14] | Oh, no, why is he texting like a loser? | 不好 他发短信怎么像个窝囊废一样 |
[01:17] | No, this is my phone! | 不好 这是我的手机 |
[01:20] | I was in the middle of texting my dentist about my appointment. | 我发短信预约看牙写到一半了 |
[01:23] | Now my dentist thinks I asked him to the premiere. | 现在我的牙医以为我请他去参加首映 |
[01:27] | Oh, it’s him. | 是他打来的 |
[01:29] | Hi, Dr. Wormser. | 你好 沃姆塞医生 |
[01:32] | OK, Larry. | 好吧 叫你莱瑞吧 |
[01:34] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[01:35] | About that text– | 关于那条短信 |
[01:36] | uh, oh, no. | 没有 |
[01:37] | I’ve never been told that I have foxy bicuspids. | 没人告诉过我 我有性感的二尖齿 |
[01:41] | Okay, see you then. | 好吧 到时见 |
[01:43] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[01:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:46] | I just don’t feel sexy wearing my reading glasses when I’m texting men. | 我只是觉得在发短信给男人时戴眼镜不性感 |
[01:51] | Ugh, now he’s texting me. | 现在他发短信给我了 |
[01:53] | Oh, he wants me to friend him on Facebook, | 他要我在脸书上加他为好友 |
[01:55] | follow him on Twitter, | 在推特上粉他 |
[01:56] | and he just posted a photo of my mouth on instagram. | 他刚在照片分享网上发了一张我嘴巴的照片 |
[02:02] | Thanks to you, Joy, | 多谢你了 乔依 |
[02:03] | I am dating a chronic status updater. | 我跟一个「状态更新控」约会了 |
[02:06] | Melanie, sweetie, I’m sorry, | 梅兰妮 亲爱的 对不起 |
[02:08] | but there can only be so much happiness in the world at one time, | 但在同一时段 世界上的幸福是有限的 |
[02:11] | and right now, it’s mine. | 而现在 幸福是属于我的 |
[02:14] | I’m going out with a model. | 我要和模特去约会了 |
[02:19] | I have a major announcement to make. | 我有重大消息要宣布 |
[02:20] | Hey, that’s my thing. | 怎么抢我的台词 |
[02:23] | I’ve taken a lover. | 我跟人好上了 |
[02:27] | Hey, that’s my thing. | 怎么抢我台词 |
[02:33] | Sorry to interrupt. I’m Luke. | 抱歉打扰 我是卢克 |
[02:35] | Hey, babe, | 嘿 宝贝儿 |
[02:38] | what’s the wi-fi password? | 无线网密码是多少 |
[02:41] | My measurements. | 我的三围 |
[02:45] | I’ve got those memorized. | 我记得可牢了 |
[02:57] | I’ll say it. | 我来说 |
[02:58] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
[03:01] | That must be Emmy. | 肯定是艾美来了 |
[03:06] | Emmy, my darling. | 艾美 我的小宝贝 |
[03:13] | The dry cleaner was dropping this off. | 干洗店的人刚好给你送衣服来 |
[03:15] | I said I’d bring it in. | 我说我给你拿进来 |
[03:16] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:18] | Congratulations! | 恭喜啦 |
[03:20] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 好漂亮对吗 |
[03:23] | What a surprise. | 真是太意外了 |
[03:24] | I know. I usually shy away from this color, | 我也觉得 通常我会回避这种颜色 |
[03:26] | but I thought, it’s a premiere, so why not? | 但我想既然是首映 不如试试 |
[03:28] | Not the dress, you idiot, your daughter. | 不是说衣服 白痴 是说你女儿 |
[03:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:34] | You–you got fat. | 你 你变肥妞了 |
[03:47] | I’m eight months along. | 我已经怀孕8个月了 |
[03:48] | Well, you look beautiful, and I’m so happy for you. | 你看起来好漂亮 我真为你高兴 |
[03:51] | But I’m a little surprised. Why didn’t you tell me? | 但我有些意外 你为什么没有告诉我 |
[03:54] | Because I didn’t think you’d approve | 因为我觉得在我事业腾飞时 |
[03:56] | of me getting pregnant while my career was taking off. | 你是不会赞成我怀孕的 |
[03:58] | Well, it’s not ideal, | 虽然不是理想做法 |
[03:59] | but if the Kardashians have taught us anything, | 但要说卡戴珊姐妹教会了我们什么 |
[04:03] | it’s the value of a baby bump. | 那就是肚中揣个宝宝的价值 |
[04:06] | Now, obviously we missed | 显然我们错过了 |
[04:07] | the “is she or isn’t she” cover stories, | 「到底怀没怀」的封面故事 |
[04:10] | but we can still speculate on who the celebrity father is. | 但猜测哪位名人是父亲一样有文章可写 |
[04:14] | I know who the father is. | 我知道父亲是谁 |
[04:15] | His name is Alan. He’s a teacher. | 他叫艾伦 是位老师 |
[04:17] | Oh, on what show? | 哪档节目上的 |
[04:21] | He’s not an actor. | 他不是演员 |
[04:22] | He’s a fourth grade social studies teacher. | 他是四年级的社会学科老师 |
[04:25] | Darling, call me old-fashioned, | 亲爱的 可能我这人太传统吧 |
[04:26] | but in my day, | 但我年轻的时候 |
[04:27] | an actress got knocked up | 女演员被搞大肚子 |
[04:29] | by her director or costar. | 对方不是导演就是男演员 |
[04:33] | And I’m not knocked up. I’m married. | 我不是被搞大肚子 我是结婚了 |
[04:36] | Oh, that’s lovely. | 太好了 |
[04:38] | You’re–you’re married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[04:39] | We eloped after I found out that I was pregnant with Melon. | 我发现怀上梅兰后 我们就私奔了 |
[04:41] | And who is Melon? | 梅兰是谁 |
[04:42] | That’s the baby’s name. | 宝宝的名字 |
[04:46] | Melon? | 梅兰[甜瓜] |
[04:48] | As in short for Melanie? | 是梅兰妮的简称吗 |
[04:50] | No, Melon as in the fruit. | 不 就是表示甜瓜的梅兰 |
[04:53] | Melanie’s such a dated name. | 梅兰妮实在是太老土的名字了 |
[04:54] | It makes me think of a sad, old woman | 让我想到一个可怜苍老的女人 |
[04:56] | sitting in an armchair. | 坐在单人沙发上 |
[05:04] | You do realize my name is Melanie. | 你应该知道我叫梅兰妮吧 |
[05:07] | She may have forgotten that she met you before. | 她可能忘记之前见过你 |
[05:09] | She has a brain tumor. | 她长了脑瘤 |
[05:12] | Hi, Melanie. | 嗨 梅兰妮 |
[05:14] | I’m Emmy. | 我是艾美 |
[05:18] | Hey, babe? | 宝贝 |
[05:25] | I’m running our bath. | 我在放泡澡水 |
[05:26] | Are you feeling Jasmine or lavender? | 你想要茉莉还是薰衣草浴液 |
[05:31] | Surprise me, lover. | 给我惊喜吧 爱人 |
[05:36] | And on that delicious note, | 这倒是温馨提示了我 |
[05:38] | I need to be going. | 我得走了 |
[05:40] | Don’t want to be late for my lunch date with Stone Van Buren. | 和斯通·范布伦的午餐 我可不想迟到 |
[05:42] | Ooh, he sounds sexy. | 听起来他是个帅哥 |
[05:44] | Indeed he is. | 的确是的 |
[05:46] | And I don’t want to be late | 我也不想迟去参加 |
[05:47] | for my dentist appointment with Larry Wormser. | 和莱瑞·沃姆塞牙医的预约 |
[05:50] | Ooh, he sounds less sexy. | 听起来他不太帅 |
[05:52] | Indeed he is. | 的确是的 |
[05:55] | Well, now that I’m over the shock of it, | 现在震惊劲儿过去了 |
[05:59] | I do think that this baby could be a blessing in disguise. | 我觉得这个宝宝可以是件祸中带福的事 |
[06:02] | Now, the first thing to do | 首先要做的就是 |
[06:03] | is sit down with your publicist from Cole’s law. | 和”凉拌卷心菜”的公关坐下来商量 |
[06:07] | It’s Cole’s…Law. | 剧名叫《良伴法律在》 |
[06:11] | Anyway, I’m quitting the show. | 没关系 我辞演了 |
[06:12] | I have too much on my plate for Cole’s law. | 我太忙了 没办法盘《良伴法律在》那档子事 |
[06:15] | Well, now I’m just hungry. | 又是盘子又是菜的 我都饿了 |
[06:18] | What do you mean you’re quitting the show? | 什么叫你辞演了 |
[06:21] | I’m gonna be a stay-at-home mom. | 我要做全职妈妈 |
[06:22] | A what? | 什么 |
[06:23] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[06:24] | Look, I said nothing about the pregnancy. | 你怀孕我没说什么 |
[06:27] | You said it wasn’t ideal. | 你说不是理想做法 |
[06:28] | I kept quiet about the marriage. | 你结婚我也一言未发 |
[06:29] | You said that I should have gotten knocked up by a director. | 你说我应该被导演搞大肚子 |
[06:31] | But I can keep silent no longer. | 但我再也无法沉默了 |
[06:35] | You can’t quit. | 你不能辞演 |
[06:36] | Being an actress has always been our dream. | 做演员一直是我们的梦想 |
[06:38] | Being other people is who we are. | 扮演其他人 才是真正的我们 |
[06:41] | And being pregnant changed all that. | 但怀孕改变了一切 |
[06:43] | I don’t want to raise my child in an environment | 我不想在肤浅和无意义的环境下 |
[06:45] | that is so superficial and meaningless. | 养育我的孩子 |
[06:46] | Oh, you’re saying that my life | 你是说我的人生 |
[06:48] | is superficial and meaningless? | 肤浅且无意义吗 |
[06:49] | No, I’m saying that what we do | 不 我是说我们所做的工作 |
[06:51] | is superficial and meaningless. | 肤浅且无意义 |
[06:52] | Oh, well, then, maybe you don’t need to go | 那好吧 也许你不需要去 |
[06:54] | to something as superficial as a movie premiere. | 电影首映式这样肤浅的场合 |
[06:56] | Oh, well, maybe I don’t. | 也许我是不需要 |
[06:59] | Let’s go, Melon. | 我们走 梅兰 |
[07:07] | And do not let this waddle | 别因为我步法蹒跚 |
[07:08] | undermine my dramatic exit. | 就轻视我戏剧性华丽的退场 |
[07:21] | Joy. | 乔依 |
[07:23] | Bob, what are you doing here? | 鲍勃 你怎么来了 |
[07:25] | Well, I heard you had a lunch date with my cousin Stone. | 我听说你和我表弟斯通约了吃午餐 |
[07:27] | Thought I’d introduce you, | 我就想着替你介绍下 |
[07:29] | smooth the way. | 自然一些 |
[07:33] | Guess he’s late, huh? | 看来他迟到了 |
[07:35] | – Yeah. – I’ll text him. | -是啊 -我发短信给他 |
[07:36] | Oh, that’s not necessary. We could– | 没这必要 我们可以… |
[07:41] | No. | 不是吧 |
[07:42] | Let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[07:43] | You’re Stone Van Buren? | 你就是斯通·范布伦 |
[07:45] | I don’t need to explain. | 看来我不必解释了 |
[07:49] | But we’ve been texting, sometimes sexting. | 但我们一直在发短信 有时是色情短信 |
[07:53] | Yes, some of our exchanges were quite racy. | 是的 有些你来我往的内容相当”有料” |
[07:57] | But perhaps a part of you knew you were texting me all along. | 但也许你内心深处 一直知道是在和我通信 |
[08:00] | No part of me knew that. | 我从里到外都不知道 |
[08:03] | Wait, if you’re Stone, | 如果你是斯通 |
[08:04] | who’s this hot guy in the picture you texted me? | 那你发给我的照片里的帅哥是谁 |
[08:07] | Oh, that’s a pic from GQ. | 这是《智族》杂志上的照片 |
[08:08] | It’s supposed to inspire me to eat better and exercise more. | 用来激励我吃得更健康 运动更多 |
[08:11] | I guess we can both see it’s been working. | 我想我们都看到成效了 |
[08:14] | So you just make up a fake cousin? | 你就这样瞎编了一个表弟吗 |
[08:17] | I had my reasons, Joy. | 我有原因的 乔依 |
[08:19] | Look, I mentioned you to my parents in Canada. | 我对在加拿大的父母提到过你 |
[08:22] | They saw your picture, | 他们看了你的照片 |
[08:24] | and, well, they made some assumptions. | 他们做出了一些设想 |
[08:25] | What do you mean, “assumptions”? | 你说的”设想”是什么意思 |
[08:27] | They assumed I was telling the truth | 我说你是我的未婚妻时 |
[08:28] | when I said you were my fiancee. | 他们觉得我说的是实话 |
[08:32] | Your fiancee? | 你的未婚妻 |
[08:33] | Joy, my mom and dad think I’m a huge loser, | 乔依 我父母认为我是个失败者 |
[08:36] | but since they found out I could land a beautiful woman like you, | 但他们发现我可以追到你这样漂亮的女人后 |
[08:38] | well, they’re just dying to meet you. | 就迫不及待地想见你 |
[08:40] | Well, that’s not going to happen. | 这事不可能 |
[08:43] | I will not be part of this charade, | 这种闹剧别算上我 |
[08:44] | flying up to Canada to meet your parents. | 飞到加拿大那边去见你父母 |
[08:46] | No need, they’re right here. | 没必要 他们在那边 |
[08:47] | What? | 什么 |
[08:51] | This is insane. | 真是疯了 |
[08:52] | I have to tell them that you fabricated this entire thing. | 我必须告诉他们整件事都是你捏造的 |
[08:55] | Joy, no, wait. | 乔依 等等 |
[08:59] | Listen, Bob and I– we’re not engaged, | 听我说 鲍勃和我没有订婚 |
[09:02] | and we’re not a couple. | 我们不是情侣 |
[09:04] | And sorry to disappoint, but we never will be. | 抱歉让你们失望 我们永远不可能在一起 |
[09:08] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[09:09] | They’ve taken the news quite well. | 他们相当平静地接受了 |
[09:10] | They don’t seem upset at all. | 完全没生气 |
[09:12] | My parents are deaf, Joy. | 我父母是聋子 乔依 |
[09:15] | They don’t read lips. | 他们不会唇语 |
[09:16] | They didn’t understand a word you just said. | 他们完全不懂你在说什么 |
[09:22] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[09:23] | He says he can’t believe you’re real. | 他说他不敢相信你是真人 |
[09:24] | He was sure I’d made you up. | 他本来确信你是我捏造的 |
[09:27] | Well, I’ve seen sign language before, and that didn’t look– | 我以前见过手语 看起来不像… |
[09:30] | oh, we don’t use standard sign language | 我们用的不是标准手语 |
[09:32] | because, well, I never really got the hang of it. | 因为 我从来没有真正学会过 |
[09:36] | It’s hard. | 好难学 |
[09:39] | No. No, mom. | 不 妈 |
[09:40] | I don’t think she’s too old. | 我不觉得她年纪太大 |
[09:45] | Bob, your parents aren’t very nice. | 鲍勃 你父母不太友善啊 |
[09:47] | Oh, and you just assumed they’d be nice because they’re deaf. | 就因为他们是聋子 你就假定他们是好人吗 |
[09:51] | No, because they’re Canadian. | 不 因为他们是加拿大人 |
[09:55] | Well, if you think they’re mean here, | 你觉得现在这样算刻薄吗 |
[09:57] | you should see what comes out of their hands | 那你应该见识下我们在家里时 |
[09:58] | when we’re at home. | 他们手中飙出来的话 |
[10:03] | Oh, you poor thing. | 你个小可怜 |
[10:05] | Just tell them that I care for their son very much. | 告诉他们 我非常喜欢他们的儿子 |
[10:10] | Joy, they’re deaf. | 乔依 他们是聋子 |
[10:11] | If we really want to convince them, | 如果要让他们信服 |
[10:12] | I’m afraid they’ll have to | 恐怕他们必须得 |
[10:15] | read our lips. | 看我们的”唇语” |
[10:19] | Oh, fine. | 好吧 |
[10:31] | Mom says– | 我妈说… |
[10:32] | I know what that one means. | 我知道那是什么意思 |
[10:38] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[10:39] | Quick shot. | 来一张 |
[10:44] | I’m posting this on Twitter. | 发在推特上 |
[10:46] | #ivebeeninhermouthallmorning. | #我弄了她的嘴一早上 |
[10:51] | Because he’s my dentist. | 因为他是我的牙医 |
[10:56] | So what is it you do, Luke? | 你是做什么的 卢克 |
[10:59] | Oh, live, learn, love. | 生活 学习 爱人 |
[11:05] | I’m a bit of a renaissance man. | 我算是个文青 |
[11:07] | Renaissance faire man. | 文艺复兴式青年 |
[11:10] | Elka and I role-play. | 爱丽卡和我玩角色扮演 |
[11:12] | She’s the village milkmaid. | 她是村庄挤奶女工 |
[11:18] | My milk churns bring all the boys to the yard. | 我的搅乳器把所有小青年吸引了进来 |
[11:26] | Did you patch things up with Emmy? | 你和艾美和好了吗 |
[11:27] | No, I made it worse. | 没有 我越处理越糟了 |
[11:30] | She’s packing and booking a flight home, | 她在收拾行李 订机票回家 |
[11:32] | and the hardest part is, I know her. | 最难的地方就是 我了解她 |
[11:34] | She’ll be miserable if she gives up acting. | 她放弃表演的话会很痛苦的 |
[11:36] | That is the tough part about having adult children. | 孩子成年后最难的就是这部分 |
[11:38] | You have to let them make their own choices and mistakes. | 你得让他们自己做决定 栽跟头 |
[11:41] | You know, as the man of the house | 作为这个家的男人 |
[11:46] | I don’t know, I feel like I need to weigh in here. | 怎么说呢 我觉得应该插句话 |
[11:48] | Um, you know, my grandfather was critical | 我外公对我妈妈的生活方式 |
[11:50] | of the way my mom was living her life, | 总是诸多批评 |
[11:52] | so she never let me see him, and I never got to know him. | 所以她不让我见他 我从来无法了解他 |
[11:56] | Elka’s lover is right. | 爱丽卡的爱人说得对 |
[12:01] | I want to see my grandchild. | 我要见我的外孙 |
[12:03] | I want to be a part of Emmy’s life. | 我想成为艾美生活的一部分 |
[12:05] | So I’ve just got to apologize and keep my opinions to myself. | 我得去道歉 把意见憋在肚子里 |
[12:10] | Oh, well, sometimes a little fighting | 有时候吵吵架 |
[12:11] | can be a positive thing in a relationship too. | 对于感情来说也是有帮助的 |
[12:14] | Elka and I have gone a few rounds, | 爱丽卡和我就吵过几次 |
[12:16] | haven’t we, babe? | 是不是 宝贝儿 |
[12:18] | But then again, | 话说回来 |
[12:19] | things are bound to turn hot when fire meets fire. | 干柴烈火相遇 又岂能不一点就燃 |
[12:32] | You sure you can keep your opinions to yourself, Victoria? | 你确信能将意见憋在肚子里吗 维多利亚 |
[12:35] | I’m doing it now. | 我这不正憋着嘛 |
[12:43] | Oh, my beautiful daughter, | 我美丽的女儿 |
[12:44] | so plump with child. | 怀孕让你圆滚滚的 |
[12:47] | I’m so happy you stayed in Cleveland | 真高兴你留在克利夫兰 |
[12:48] | to be with me on my big night. | 在我这个重大的夜晚陪我 |
[12:50] | I’m glad we made up. | 我很高兴我们和好了 |
[12:51] | Thank you for saying that you agreed with all my choices. | 谢谢你说 你同意我的一切选择 |
[12:53] | Well, it’s easy when your choices are so great | 你的选择是如此得棒 考虑如此周到 |
[12:55] | and carefully thought out. | 想不同意都难 |
[12:59] | Instagram time, people. | 照片分享时间到 |
[13:02] | I’m gonna tweet this photo. | 我要把这张照片发到推特上 |
[13:02] | Hey, how about a retweet | 不如让”凉拌卷心菜”中的明星 |
[13:04] | for Cleveland’s most interactive dentist from the star of Coleslaw? | 转发一个克利夫兰最爱互动的牙医呗 |
[13:10] | It’s Cole’s law. | 那剧叫《良伴法律在》 |
[13:14] | What did I say? | 我说的是什么 |
[13:16] | And I closed my account | 我把账号关闭了 |
[13:17] | now that I’m having the writers kill off my character. | 毕竟我要叫编剧把我的角色写死 |
[13:19] | What?But, darling, | 什么 亲爱的 |
[13:20] | if they kill off your character, you can’t go back. | 如果角色写死了 以后就回不去了 |
[13:23] | That’s what I want. | 我要的就是这样 |
[13:24] | I mean, you can’t really be a good mom and keep acting. | 一直演戏 怎么能做个好妈妈呢 |
[13:27] | I kept acting. | 我就一直在演戏啊 |
[13:28] | Yes, you did. | 是啊 这话不假 |
[13:33] | Wow, a lot of unresolved parent-child issues there, | 哇 好多未解决的母女问题啊 |
[13:36] | Joy toy? | 乔娃 |
[13:39] | You’re one to talk. | 你好意思说吗 |
[13:40] | A middle-aged man pretending to have a fiancee | 中年男人假装有未婚妻 |
[13:42] | to please his mean, deaf parents? | 来取悦自己刻薄耳聋的父母 |
[13:43] | – Be a man and stand up to them. – I’ve tried. | -做个男人 反抗他们 -我试过 |
[13:47] | I just can never find the right gestures. | 我只是不知道用哪个手势表达 |
[13:51] | Yes, I was a working mother, | 没错 我是职业母亲 |
[13:53] | working to provide you with anything you wanted. | 我工作才能你要什么 我就给什么 |
[13:56] | What, you think all the other children | 你觉得其他孩子六岁生日派对 |
[13:57] | had Mandy Patinkin come to their sixth birthday party? | 能有大明星曼迪·帕汀金到场吗 |
[14:00] | I didn’t know who he was, | 我当时都不知道他是谁 |
[14:01] | and I wanted Urkel. | 再说我要的是乌克尔 |
[14:03] | I still don’t know what that is. | 我至今都不知道那是什么 |
[14:05] | Don’t you understand? | 你不明白吗 |
[14:06] | I don’t want to be a mother like you. | 我不想成为你这样的母亲 |
[14:09] | Take that back. | 收回这句话 |
[14:09] | – I won’t. – Fine. | -我不 -好吧 |
[14:12] | A dramatic pause then. | 那就来一个戏剧性的暂停吧 |
[14:14] | Punctuated by an angry sigh. | 加入愤怒的叹气声 |
[14:20] | I’m sensing kind of a bad vibe here. | 我感觉到这里火药味很浓 |
[14:22] | Maybe a drink would help? | 或许喝杯酒可以缓解一下 |
[14:24] | Can I freshen that for you, babe? | 需要我帮你续杯吗 宝贝儿 |
[14:25] | I’m good, lover. | 不用了 爱人 |
[14:28] | #confused. | #好困惑 |
[14:30] | What exactly is your guys’ deal? | 你找的小白脸到底是什么情况[交易] |
[14:32] | There’s no deal, man. We just enjoy each other. | 没什么龌龊交易 我们就是两情相悦 |
[14:36] | Our souls touch. | 我们的灵魂相依 |
[14:38] | And everything else. | 其他部分也紧紧”相依” |
[14:41] | I feel sick. | 我觉得好恶心 |
[14:42] | We all do, honey. | 我们都很恶心 亲爱的 |
[14:45] | It’s not that. | 不是那种恶心 |
[14:46] | Something’s happening. | 有情况了 |
[14:47] | – What? – What? | -什么 -怎么了 |
[14:48] | – Emmy. – Emmy, are you okay? | -艾美 -艾美 你没事吧 |
[14:53] | – Something’s happening? – Yes. | -有情况了 -是的 |
[14:54] | Melon is telling me that he or she wants to come out. | 梅兰正告诉我她或他想出来 |
[14:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Melon doesn’t want that. | 不不不 梅兰才不想出来呢 |
[14:59] | What’s that, Melon? | 你说什么 梅兰 |
[15:00] | Oh, you want the red carpet to go on as scheduled? | 你想让红毯首映礼如期举行是吗 |
[15:05] | You can do this, Emmy. | 你可以做到的 艾美 |
[15:06] | Now, I went into labor when I was in the hot tub | 我当年生孩子时 正泡在热水浴缸里 |
[15:08] | Don Johnson shooting a scene for Miami vice, | 和唐·约翰逊一起拍《迈阿密风云》 |
[15:11] | and I held you in until they yelled “cut.” | 我一直把你憋在肚子里 直到导演喊停 |
[15:15] | You held back labor and stayed in a hot tub? | 你竟然憋住生产 并且泡在热水浴里 |
[15:17] | With Don Johnson! | 和唐·约翰逊一起呢 |
[15:21] | Oh, wait a minute. Wait, wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[15:25] | You just allowed your face to become unattractive. | 你刚刚的表情真的毫无美感 |
[15:28] | It’s real pain. | 是真的疼痛 |
[15:30] | You’re really in labor. | 你真的快要生了 |
[15:31] | I thought you were just trying to pull focus. | 我以为你只是想吸引注意力呢 |
[15:33] | I was at first, but then the real thing kicked in. | 我一开始是的 但后来真的开始疼了 |
[15:35] | Even I’m not that good of an actress. | 就算以我的演技都没法演得那么逼真 |
[15:37] | She’s not wrong. I’ve seen Cole’s law. | 她说得很对 我看过”凉拌卷心菜” |
[15:39] | It’s Cole’s…Law. | 那剧叫《良伴法律在》 |
[15:43] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[15:44] | All right, we’re gonna go straight to the hospital. | 我们直接开去医院 |
[15:46] | What about the premiere? | 那首映礼怎么办 |
[15:47] | Emmy, my baby is having a baby. | 艾美 我的宝贝女儿要生孩子了 |
[15:49] | Now, that’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[15:51] | But there’s no time. This baby is coming out. | 但没时间了 孩子就要出生了 |
[15:53] | – You’re a doctor. Do something. – Me? | -你是个医生 做点什么吧 -我 |
[15:55] | All I could do is tell her she’s brushing her teeth wrong. | 我会做的 只是告诉她她刷牙的方式不对 |
[15:58] | I could tell all of you that. | 我可以看出你们的刷牙方式都不对 |
[16:00] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么办 |
[16:02] | Look, her contractions are coming less than a minute apart, | 听着 她的宫缩时间间隔不到一分钟 |
[16:04] | so she’s in the second stage of labor. | 她现在进入生产的第二阶段了 |
[16:06] | My mother was a midwife. | 我妈妈曾是个助产士 |
[16:09] | The only porn I saw as a kid was birthing videos, | 我小时候唯一看过的黄片就是生产实况录像 |
[16:11] | but stop them in the right place, | 但是只要在合适的时候点暂停 |
[16:13] | they get you there. | 依然能让人达到高潮 |
[16:16] | Squeeze my hand and breathe. | 捏住我的手 深呼吸 |
[16:18] | Let’s get ready for that beautiful baby. | 我们一起来迎接这个美丽的小宝宝吧 |
[16:20] | Don’t you worry, Emmy. | 别担心 艾美 |
[16:21] | I know what I’m doing. | 我的技术很棒的 |
[16:22] | You just try to relax. | 你放轻松就好 |
[16:25] | Luke, sing our bath time song. | 卢克 唱我们的泡澡歌吧 |
[16:29] | ♪ In silken robes of scarlet ♪ | ♪鲜红色的丝制浴袍紧贴♪ |
[16:33] | ♪ scarlet fringed with blue ♪ | ♪鲜红色镶嵌着蓝边♪ |
[16:36] | Thanks, we’re good. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[16:37] | No, I like it. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[16:41] | ♪ My Elka love comes a-riding ♪ | ♪我的爱人爱尔卡缓缓走来♪ |
[16:45] | ♪ charging through the dew♪ | ♪从水汽弥漫中走来♪ |
[16:57] | – Oh, my. – She’s adorable. | -天啊 -她好可爱 |
[17:00] | She’s so beautiful. | 她真的好漂亮 |
[17:02] | #thathappened. | #真的出生了 |
[17:05] | Emmy, she is so beautiful. | 艾美 她好美啊 |
[17:07] | I know. She looks like you. | 我也觉得 她很像你 |
[17:10] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[17:12] | Mom, I’m sorry about all those things I said to you. | 妈 我很抱歉我对你说了那些气话 |
[17:15] | I was scared just now, but I kept thinking, | 我之前很害怕 但我一直想着 |
[17:16] | my mom’s here, and she’s gonna know what to do. | 有我妈妈在 她知道该怎么做 |
[17:19] | Well, I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[17:22] | Look, I was just feeling guilty | 我只是觉得很愧疚 |
[17:24] | about not being there as a mom and– | 没有尽到当母亲的责任 |
[17:27] | but when you became an actress, | 但当你也变成一名演员时 |
[17:28] | I was just so happy because we had that connection. | 我真的好开心 因为我们有共同的事业了 |
[17:32] | But I understand that you are a separate person, | 但我理解 你是个独立的人 |
[17:36] | and I respect the choices you’ve made. | 我尊重你所做的选择 |
[17:39] | I love you, mom. | 我爱你 妈 |
[17:40] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:42] | And you are a very lucky little girl. | 你是个非常幸运的小姑娘 |
[17:46] | Bob, thanks for everything. | 鲍勃 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[17:47] | – You were a real rock. – Oh, really. | -你真的好厉害 -是啊 |
[17:49] | Yes, that was very impressive, Bob. | 是的 刚刚你真的很了不起 鲍勃 |
[17:52] | Maybe there’s a little Stone Van Buren in you after all. | 或许你内心深处确实藏着个斯通·范布伦 |
[17:54] | Oh, well, maybe I could arrange | 或许我可以安排一下 |
[17:56] | to put a little Stone Van Buren in you. | 让小斯通·范布伦进驻你的身体里 |
[17:58] | And you had to ruin it. | 你真会一句话毁氛围 |
[18:02] | We’re at the theater, Ms. Chase, | 我们到剧院了 蔡斯女士 |
[18:04] | and your daughter’s ambulance should be here soon. | 你女儿的救护车应该很快就会到的 |
[18:06] | Forget the premiere. | 不用管首映礼了 |
[18:07] | I’m going to the hospital with Emmy | 我要和艾美一起去医院 |
[18:09] | and my grand– | 以及我的外孙… |
[18:11] | my daughter-daughter. | 我女儿的女儿 |
[18:15] | Oh, my gosh, I have to call my husband. | 天啊 我得给我老公打个电话 |
[18:18] | Oh, oh, of course. | 当然了 |
[18:19] | I keep forgetting that you’re married. | 我老是忘记你已经结婚了 |
[18:21] | Can’t wait to meet– | 简直迫不及待想见到… |
[18:22] | that’s Alan? | 那是艾伦吗 |
[18:24] | He’s gorgeous. | 他真的好帅 |
[18:25] | He was a model. | 他以前是个模特 |
[18:27] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:28] | That’s Stone Van Buren. | 那是斯通·范布伦 |
[18:32] | That’s who I thought he was. | 我之前错以为他是斯通·范布伦 |
[18:33] | Yeah, well, you got to admit there is kind of a resemblance. | 但你必须承认我们确实长得有点像 |
[18:35] | See, I used to do a little modeling in my day. | 我当年也做过一点模特工作呢 |
[18:39] | Huskeralls Overalls for the portly child. | 代言专为肥胖儿童设计的连衣裤 |
[18:43] | In his defense, he’s still gorgeous. | 我替他说句话 他不做模特一样帅着呢 |
[18:45] | Yes, he is. | 是啊 没错 |
[18:46] | I didn’t marry him just because he was a teacher. | 我可不是因为他是个老师就嫁给他的 |
[18:48] | Oh, you’re still a little shallow, aren’t you? | 你还是有点肤浅的 对吧 |
[18:51] | – Little bit. – That’s my girl. | -一点点吧 -这才是我的女儿嘛 |
[18:58] | What’s that, Melon? | 你说什么 梅兰 |
[19:00] | You want to hear another glowing review. | 你想再听一段精彩的评论吗 |
[19:03] | Well, I can’t say no to you. | 我可是无法拒绝你啊 |
[19:05] | Oh, here’s one from the Hawaii Tribune Herald. | 接下来这段摘自《夏威夷先驱报》 |
[19:09] | “Victoria Chase stuns | “维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[19:10] | in a layered heartfelt performance.” | 那层次鲜明 真情流露的表演令人震惊” |
[19:13] | Wow, that holo Kamehameha | 那位作者「卡美哈梅哈大帝」 |
[19:16] | really knows his cinema. | 真的深谙电影之道呢 |
[19:20] | Oh, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[19:22] | The camera is gonna love you. | 你上镜一定漂亮极了 |
[19:27] | I see you have Emmy’s original nose. | 看来你遗传了艾美的原装鼻子啊 |
[19:31] | Well, I know what I’m gonna get you | 我知道你16岁生日时 |
[19:34] | for your 16th birthday. | 该送你什么生日礼物了 |