时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Clevelandis recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Okay, ladies. | 好了 女士们 |
[00:05] | Do you see the perpetrator in this lineup? | 在这排人里识别出罪犯了吗 |
[00:07] | Could number four take his shirt off? | 四号能脱掉T恤吗 |
[00:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:12] | Why not? It’s my tax dollars, right? | 为什么不行 我交了税有权要求 |
[00:15] | It’s number three. | 是三号 |
[00:16] | Number three, step forward. | 三号 请出列 |
[00:20] | – He’s the one. – Definitely. | -是他 -绝对是 |
[00:21] | – Dirty, rotten bastard. – Fine. | -这个无耻的混蛋 -好吧 |
[00:24] | He can take his shirt off too. | 他也可以把T恤脱了 |
[00:28] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[00:29] | It’s happening again. | 又发生了 |
[00:31] | I just walked into the kitchen and forgot why. | 我刚走进了厨房 但不记得为什么要进去 |
[00:34] | I think I’m losing my mind. | 我觉得我要疯了 |
[00:36] | Oh, please. That happens to everyone. | 拜托 大家都会碰上这种事 |
[00:38] | But I don’t like things happening to me that happen to everyone. | 但我不喜欢碰上大家都会碰上的事 |
[00:42] | Although I know | 虽然我知道 |
[00:42] | that it’s commonfor a woman to start losing her memory in her early 40s. | 女人上了40岁就开始记性不好很正常 |
[00:48] | You’ve already forgotten your age. | 你已经忘了你的年龄 |
[00:52] | I was born in 1968. | 我是1968年出生的 |
[00:55] | Wait, I thought you were born in 1969. | 我还以为你是1969年出生的呢 |
[00:56] | Oh, my God, I’ve forgotten my fake age. | 天啊 我已经忘了我的假年龄 |
[01:00] | Oh, and memory is so important for an actress. | 记忆对女演员来说好重要 |
[01:02] | I mean, what if I can’t remember my lines? | 如果我记不住台词了怎么办 |
[01:04] | I’ve been so worried that I haven’t slept for weeks. | 我担心死了 几周没睡觉 |
[01:07] | Well, you could always do sudoku or brain exercises. | 你可以做数独游戏或者脑力训练啊 |
[01:10] | So it’s come to this. | 沦落到这步田地了啊 |
[01:12] | I have to work on my brain like an ugly woman. | 我得像丑女一样 运用我的大脑 |
[01:17] | I wish I could turn my brain off for a little while. | 真希望我可以关闭一阵子大脑 |
[01:19] | I mean, between radiation appointments | 我现在要进行放射疗法预约 |
[01:21] | and doctor visits and worry, | 看医生 还要担心 |
[01:23] | I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. | 我受够又病又累了 |
[01:25] | And I am tired of people asking how I am | 我烦透人们问我怎么样 |
[01:27] | with the sad “are.” | 还得加个悲伤的”到底” |
[01:28] | “How are you?” | “你到底怎么样” |
[01:30] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你感觉好受些 |
[01:31] | people don’t really care how you are. | 人们其实无所谓你怎么样 |
[01:33] | No, they’re just glad that they’re not the ones | 他们只是很高兴 不是他们 |
[01:35] | with something as weird and gross as a brain tumor. | 患了诡异又恶心的脑瘤 |
[01:41] | Matt and I broke up. | 马特和我分手了 |
[01:43] | Oh, so he was cheating. | 所以他真的劈腿了 |
[01:45] | Actually, he wasn’t. | 其实他没有 |
[01:47] | Jeez, you put one GPS tracker under a guy’s truck, | 天啊 就在男人的卡车上装了个GPS追踪器 |
[01:49] | and they get all, “ooh, you don’t trust me.” | 然后他们就开始说 “你不信任我” |
[01:52] | Joy, honey, I’m sorry. | 乔依 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[01:54] | Yeah, me too. I’m the one who fixed you up. | 我也是 是我撮合的你们两个 |
[01:56] | I just thought that dating a therapist | 我还以为和心理医生交往 |
[01:57] | would be a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[01:58] | Me too. | 我也以为 |
[01:59] | But the problem with dating a therapist | 但和心理医生交往的问题在于 |
[02:01] | is when they break up with you, it’s like a diagnosis. | 当他们和你分手时 就像是在下诊断一样 |
[02:04] | He said I had no chance at a healthy relationship | 他说我没机会拥有一段健康的感情 |
[02:07] | until I can trust someone. | 除非我能信任对方 |
[02:09] | So I have two choices. | 所以我有两个选择 |
[02:11] | Either I can sit back and wait for Simon, | 要么按兵不动 等待西蒙 |
[02:13] | the love of my life, to return, | 我的一生至爱 回到我身边 |
[02:15] | which might not happen until I’m an old, withered woman… | 那可能要等到我变成一个枯槁的老太婆 |
[02:18] | So, like, any day now. | 也就是近期呗 |
[02:28] | Or blindly trust the next guy I meet. | 或者盲目信任我认识的下一个人 |
[02:32] | I can do that. | 这我可以做到 |
[02:34] | Oh, I think Matt’s a little sad too. | 我觉得马特也有点悲伤 |
[02:36] | He’s just driving around aimlessly. | 他在漫无目的地到处乱开 |
[02:40] | Wait, he’s stopped… | 等等 他停车了 |
[02:42] | in front of a bar. | 在酒吧前 |
[02:42] | That bastard’s already looking for another woman. | 那个混蛋居然就要找下一个女人了 |
[02:44] | No, no, no, no, he’s moving again. | 没有 他又开车了 |
[02:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:48] | I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[02:50] | The solution to all your problems | 你们的问题的解决办法 |
[02:53] | is to get a dog. | 就是养条狗 |
[02:55] | That’s your solution to everything. | 那是你解决一切问题的办法 |
[02:58] | What are you knitting? | 你在编织什么呢 |
[02:59] | It’s a beer cozy for Roy. | 给罗伊的啤酒罩 |
[03:01] | To keep his beer warm? | 来给他的啤酒保温吗 |
[03:03] | Well, his gums can’t take cold beer. | 他的牙龈害他不能喝凉啤酒 |
[03:07] | I’ve chosen to find that sexy. | 我决定认为那样很性感 |
[03:13] | Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[03:15] | This is a surprise. | 真是没想到啊 |
[03:17] | I made this for you. | 我给你做的 |
[03:18] | Oh, a beer cozy. | 啤酒罩 |
[03:21] | Well, we’ll have to have a warm beer together sometime. | 我们有空要一起喝杯温啤酒 |
[03:24] | Well, there’s no time like the present. | 择日不如撞日 |
[03:28] | Your mother’s out of town, right? | 你妈出城了 对吧 |
[03:30] | Yeah, but– | 是啊 但是 |
[03:31] | Elka! | 爱尔卡 |
[03:32] | Mamie Sue! | 梅米·苏 |
[03:34] | What are you doing here in my boyfriend’s house? | 你在我男朋友家里干什么 |
[03:38] | Your boyfriend’s house? | 你男朋友家里 |
[03:42] | I’ve been waiting for the right time to tell you both. | 我一直在等待合适的时机告诉你们两个 |
[03:47] | Something tells me | 我有预感 |
[03:48] | this still might not be the right time. | 这或许依然不是合适的时机 |
[04:01] | Look who found a dog for us. | 瞧瞧我为大家找到的一只狗狗 |
[04:03] | We never agreed on getting a dog. | 我们没同意养狗啊 |
[04:05] | Yeah, don’t listen to Elka. We do not need a dog. | 别听爱尔卡的 我们不需要狗狗 |
[04:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:08] | Not even this one? | 这只也不要吗 |
[04:13] | Okay, I will do absolutely anything | 我愿意付出一切代价 |
[04:15] | to get that dog. | 来得到那只狗狗 |
[04:16] | Well, I put in an application for him, | 我写了一份申请 |
[04:18] | and they’re gonna send over a home inspector next week | 他们下周会派家庭检查员上门 |
[04:20] | to see if we’re dog-worthy. | 看看我们配不配养狗 |
[04:22] | So we have got to be good, | 我们必须表现出色 |
[04:23] | because everybody wants him. | 因为大家都想要它 |
[04:25] | Well, what do we do? Who do we pay? | 我们要怎么做 要付钱给谁 |
[04:26] | Who does Joy sleep with? | 乔依要和谁上床才行 |
[04:29] | No, things like money and sexual favors aren’t gonna do the trick. | 不 像金钱和潜规则都没用 |
[04:34] | Wow, we really aren’t in L.A. anymore. | 我们果然不是在洛杉矶了啊 |
[04:38] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[04:42] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[04:44] | Doug Wyman, home inspector from the rescue center. | 道格·怀曼 动物救护中心的家庭检查员 |
[04:46] | Oh, we didn’t think you were coming until next week. | 我们还以为你下周才会来呢 |
[04:48] | Well, we find we learn more from surprise visits. | 我们发现能从突然拜访中得到更多信息 |
[04:50] | I noticed oleander in the yard. | 我发现院子里有夹竹桃 |
[04:52] | We’ll fire oleander at once. | 我们马上开除”夹竹桃” |
[04:56] | Victoria, our gardener’s name is Hector, | 维多利亚 我们园丁名叫赫克托 |
[04:59] | and oleander is a plant, | 夹竹桃是一种植物 |
[05:00] | and it’s going right away. | 它马上就会被移走 |
[05:01] | Please come in. We really want this dog. | 请进吧 我们真的很想要这只狗狗 |
[05:04] | We’ve been looking at his pictures, | 我们一直在看它的照片 |
[05:05] | and he’s just so cute, we could eat him up. | 它真是太萌了 我们简直想一口吞掉它 |
[05:09] | Not literally. | 不是真的吞掉 |
[05:11] | Just that he is so adorable. | 只是说它真的很萌 |
[05:13] | We’re not gonna eat the dog. | 我们不会吃狗狗的 |
[05:15] | That’s exactly what a dog-eater would say. | 吃狗肉的人都会这么说 |
[05:19] | Let’s move on to basic care and welfare. | 我们继续说基本照顾和福利吧 |
[05:22] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[05:25] | Where will the dog be sleeping? | 狗狗在哪里睡觉 |
[05:27] | With me, | 跟我一起睡 |
[05:27] | as long as he buys me dinner first. | 只要它先请我吃晚餐就行 |
[05:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:33] | I make jokes when I get nervous. | 我一紧张就喜欢开玩笑 |
[05:34] | “Dog-eater. Makes jokes.” | “吃狗人 开玩笑” |
[05:40] | You, what do you plan to feed the dog? | 你打算喂狗狗吃什么 |
[05:42] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:43] | Have dogs gotten on the kale bandwagon? | 狗狗喜欢吃羽衣甘蓝吗 |
[05:48] | What’s your position on chokes and restraints? | 你对窒息和链条有何看法 |
[05:50] | They’re fine as long as you have a safe word. | 只要设了安全词 那就没问题[性虐] |
[06:00] | I don’t even have a box to check for that. | 这上面甚至没有对应的选项供我打钩 |
[06:03] | I think I’ve heard enough. | 我觉得我了解的够多了 |
[06:03] | I’m gonna see myself out. | 我要出去了 |
[06:04] | No. No, please don’t go. | 不不 请别走 |
[06:05] | We would make a great home for this dog. | 我们会为这只狗狗营造一个温馨的家 |
[06:09] | I’ve been sick, and I just– | 我生病了 我真的 |
[06:10] | I really need something to take my mind off myself. | 我真的需要某样东西来让我转移注意力 |
[06:13] | And I’ve lost all trust in men, | 我失去了对男人的信任 |
[06:14] | so unconditional love from a neutered male | 所以一个绝育的雄性的爱 |
[06:17] | is just what I need. | 正是我需要的 |
[06:21] | And I’m a famous actress… | 我是一个出名的女演员 |
[06:25] | Who played an uptight female president | 在《美国大肿桶》中扮演了 |
[06:27] | who swapped bodies with a dog in the American Presidoodle. | 一位保守的女总统 和狗狗交换了身体 |
[06:31] | I’ve never seen that movie. | 我没看过那部电影 |
[06:33] | Oh, then you’ve never taken | 那你肯定没坐过 |
[06:34] | the Amtrak night owl from Santa Fe to Calgary. | 从圣达菲到卡尔加里的”夜猫子”列车 |
[06:44] | Please just give us a chance. | 拜托给我们一个机会吧 |
[06:46] | Fine, I’ll stay a bit longer, but I’m gonna need some coffee. | 好吧 我再待会儿 但我需要喝咖啡 |
[06:50] | On it. | 我这就去 |
[06:50] | Also, I’m gonna want to check out | 另外 我想看看 |
[06:52] | your dog-related work in that movie. | 你在那部和狗有关的电影中的表演 |
[06:53] | I have the DVD upstairs. | DVD就在楼上 |
[06:58] | Thank God they’re gone. I need to see you alone. | 谢天谢地她们走了 我得和你单独相处下 |
[07:01] | To talk about the dog? | 聊狗狗的事吗 |
[07:02] | No, you’re gonna be great with the dog. | 不 你很适合养狗 |
[07:04] | You’re clearly the beauty and the brains of this house. | 你显然是这房子里的聪慧美女 |
[07:08] | I don’t know about that. | 我也不确定啦 |
[07:11] | But is a secret meeting okay? I mean, is that allowed? | 但是秘密幽会好吗 可以这样吗 |
[07:17] | You worry too much. | 你担心得太多了 |
[07:19] | Aren’t you tired of worrying? | 你难道还没厌倦担心吗 |
[07:25] | So tired. | 厌倦透顶 |
[07:29] | Then meet with me. | 那就和我见面吧 |
[07:30] | Okay, but–oh, I have a doctor’s appointment. | 好 但我要去看医生 |
[07:32] | Can I meet you at 2:00? | 我能在两点见你吗 |
[07:33] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[07:33] | – Okay. – Like you. | -好 -喜欢你哦 |
[07:34] | Oh, you’re j– | 你真是… |
[07:39] | Ah, Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[07:40] | Thank God that we’re finally alone. | 谢天谢地 我们终于单独相处了 |
[07:42] | Why? | 为何 |
[07:43] | Well, you’re clearly the beauty and the brains of this group. | 你显然是这些女人中的聪慧美女 |
[07:46] | Well, beauty, sure. | 美女 当然啦 |
[07:48] | And talent, which you didn’t mention. | 还有才华 你没提到这点 |
[07:49] | But lately, I’m just not sure about brains. | 但是最近 我不确定我是否聪慧 |
[07:52] | You know, I keep forgetting things, | 我一直在忘事 |
[07:54] | and I’m worried that I’m– | 我很担心我… |
[07:58] | Give that big brain of yours a rest. | 让你的大脑好好休息吧 |
[08:01] | All you have to do is remember | 你只用记住 |
[08:03] | to meet me today alone at 4:00. | 今天4点单独和我见面 |
[08:05] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[08:07] | Yes. | 能 |
[08:08] | Fire oleander and meet you at 2:00. | 炒掉”夹竹桃” 两点和你见面 |
[08:13] | You’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[08:15] | Now let’s go check out that DVD. | 我们去看DVD吧 |
[08:16] | Oh, that’s what I went upstairs for. | 我上楼原来是为了拿DVD啊 |
[08:22] | – Nearly ready. – Forget the coffee. | -马上就好 -别管咖啡了 |
[08:23] | – I just wanted to get you alone. – Why? | -我只想和你单独相处 -为什么 |
[08:26] | Well, you’re not just the smartest and hottest woman in this house. | 你不仅仅是这房子里最聪明最漂亮的女人 |
[08:29] | You might be the smartest and hottest woman that I’ve ever seen. | 或许也是我这辈子见过的最聪明最漂亮的女人 |
[08:32] | Would you ever– | 你是不是… |
[08:34] | No. | 算了 |
[08:35] | – No, never mind. – What? | -算了 当我没说 -怎么了 |
[08:37] | No, I can see the mistrust in your eyes. | 不 我能看出你眼神中的不信任 |
[08:38] | I’m gonna go. | 我还是走吧 |
[08:39] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[08:41] | I want to be more trusting. | 我希望能更信任人 |
[08:44] | Well, then, meet with me tonight. | 那今晚和我见面吧 |
[08:46] | But you and me– | 但你和我… |
[08:48] | I’m a little older than you are. | 我比你大一些 |
[08:50] | Well, women don’t begin to be beautiful until they hit 40. | 女人们40岁以后才开始变得美丽呀 |
[08:54] | I thought only women over 40 said that. | 我还以为只有40岁以上的女人这么说呢 |
[09:01] | Do you hear that wind? | 听到那阵风了吗 |
[09:02] | It’s saying, “throw caution to me.” | 它在说 “放下警惕吧” |
[09:06] | Yes, I hear it now. | 我现在听到了 |
[09:11] | Elka, Mamie and I went out a couple of times | 爱尔卡 在我们重新开始交往之前 |
[09:13] | before you and I started seeing each other again. | 梅米和我约会了几次 |
[09:15] | Well, what happened to you and Tommy, | 你和汤米怎么了 |
[09:18] | the veterinarian? | 那位兽医 |
[09:19] | We couldn’t agree on bedroom temperature. | 我们无法就卧室室温达成一致 |
[09:22] | He likes it 80 degrees. | 他喜欢调成80华氏度[26.6摄氏度] |
[09:24] | I was freezing. | 我都要冻死了 |
[09:27] | Look, I’ve never been in a position like this before. | 我以前从没陷入过这样的处境 |
[09:30] | Well, what do we do now? We can’t both date Roy. | 现在要怎么办才好 我们不能同时和罗伊恋爱 |
[09:33] | Certainly not. | 当然不能了 |
[09:35] | I have a plan. | 我想到个办法 |
[09:37] | Why don’t you both date me? | 不如你们同时和我恋爱吧 |
[09:40] | That’s not really a plan. | 那可不算什么办法 |
[09:42] | That’s just you saying the opposite of what we just said. | 你只是说了与我们刚刚说的完全相反的话 |
[09:46] | I’m a good guy. | 我是个好人 |
[09:47] | I don’t want to hurt either one of you. | 我不想伤害你们任何一个人 |
[09:49] | But maybe this makes sense. | 但这样或许行得通 |
[09:51] | At our age, there are two women for every man, | 在我们这个年纪 男女比例本来就是一比二 |
[09:54] | two buns for every hot dog. | 两个”面包”配一根”热狗” |
[09:58] | Well, maybe this could work. | 或许这真的可以行得通 |
[10:01] | I guess. | 我想也是 |
[10:02] | I do like hot dogs. | 我真的很喜欢”热狗” |
[10:11] | I can’t believe this. You have a brain tumor too? | 我真不敢相信 你也患了脑瘤吗 |
[10:15] | I’m so glad to find someone who has this thing in common. | 我真高兴能找到一个跟我”同病相怜”的人 |
[10:17] | You know, other people try to understand, | 别人试图去理解我们 |
[10:19] | but they can’t. | 但他们理解不了 |
[10:20] | And you know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的一点在于什么吗 |
[10:21] | Yes. | 知道 |
[10:24] | But you say it. | 你来说吧 |
[10:26] | It’s how you tell yourself | 就是你不断地告诉自己 |
[10:27] | that you’re not gonna let your illness take over your life, | 不要让疾病夺走你原本美好的生活 |
[10:29] | but you can’t stop it from happening. | 但你却无法阻止这事的发生 |
[10:30] | – Stop it from happening. – Yes! | -阻止这事的发生 -是啊 |
[10:31] | Oh, exactly. | 就是啊 |
[10:33] | Do you ever feel like life is too short, | 你有没有觉得人生苦短 |
[10:35] | and if you see something you want, | 如果你看到自己喜欢的东西 |
[10:37] | even if you have to keep it a secret from your closest friends, | 哪怕你得向最亲密的朋友隐瞒这事 |
[10:39] | that you should just reach across the table and grab it? | 你也应该及时出手 牢牢把它握住 |
[10:43] | I do. | 是啊 |
[10:46] | So you’re forgetting a few details. | 你会忘记一些小细节 |
[10:48] | That proves that your mind is meant for bigger things. | 那意味着你的大脑注定是要想大事的 |
[10:50] | That is so true, Doug. | 真是太对了 道格 |
[10:52] | I mean, did Galileo know where his car keys were | 伽利略当年在忙于科学研究时 |
[10:54] | when he was working on his… Science? | 难道会记得车钥匙放在哪儿了吗 |
[11:00] | You’re the nerd. You tell me. | 你是书呆子 你来告诉我啊 |
[11:06] | – I did it. – What? | -我做到了 -什么 |
[11:08] | I trusted you. | 我信任了你 |
[11:09] | You left your phone on the table, | 你把手机忘在了桌上 |
[11:11] | and I didn’t look at it. | 我却没去查看 |
[11:12] | I didn’t check your texts, your emails. | 我没有查看你的短信 邮件 |
[11:14] | I didn’t even swab your glass for a future DNA test. | 我甚至都没擦拭你的杯子 用于将来做DNA检测 |
[11:18] | This is new for me. | 这对我来说真是新鲜事 |
[11:20] | I feel free. | 我感觉好自由 |
[11:22] | Well, you don’t just feel free, | 你不仅是感觉到自由 |
[11:24] | you look it. | 你看上去也自由奔放 |
[11:25] | Your eyes, less narrow. | 你的眼睛 都睁大了些 |
[11:26] | Your forehead, worry-free. | 你的前额 少了愁绪 |
[11:29] | Joy, I don’t want this to sound weird, | 乔依 我不希望这话听起来古怪 |
[11:31] | but you look like a teenager. | 但你看上去就像少女一样 |
[11:34] | It’s not weird, | 不古怪啦 |
[11:35] | but maybe taking it a bit too far. | 但你可能夸得有点太过了 |
[11:38] | The gentleman ordered a bottle of wine, | 这位先生点了一瓶酒 |
[11:40] | but I’ll need to see some I.D., miss. | 我需要看下你的身份证[饮酒年龄限制] 小姐 |
[11:42] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[11:44] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[11:51] | I’ve never done this with two other people before. | 我以前从没跟两个人一起做过 |
[11:54] | It seems like there’s hands everywhere. | 似乎到处都是手摸来摸去的 |
[12:03] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[12:04] | It’s hard to know which area to focus on. | 真的不知道该集中攻下哪一块区域 |
[12:08] | Mamie Sue, how about you do the top part, | 梅米·苏 不如你攻”上面” |
[12:11] | and I’ll go to town on the bottom? | 我攻”下面” |
[12:14] | But all the fun parts are on the bottom. | 但是好玩的都在”下面”啊 |
[12:17] | Oh, ladies, | 女士们 |
[12:18] | there’s plenty of puzzle to go around. | 有很多拼图可以玩呢 |
[12:20] | We’re all gonna get our pieces in. | 我们都会把每一个小部分”插进”去的 |
[12:23] | What if I’m done first? | 如果我先”弄完”呢 |
[12:25] | Well, you can watch Roy and me finish up. | 你可以观看罗伊和我一直到”战斗结束” |
[12:32] | Do you ever think about what you’re going to do once you’re well? | 你有没有想过你身体好了之后要干什么 |
[12:35] | – Yeah, sure, all the time. – You? | -当然了 一直想 -你呢 |
[12:37] | Well, I really want to make a difference, you know? | 我真的很想做出一番事业来 你明白吗 |
[12:39] | Like, maybe add a wing to the animal rescue center, | 比如 为动物救护中心加个副楼 |
[12:41] | but money is just so tight these days. | 但现在资金真的好紧张 |
[12:46] | – I could help. – What? | -我可以帮忙的 -什么 |
[12:48] | No. No, I– | 不 不 我… |
[12:50] | that’s sweet, but it just doesn’t seem appropriate. | 你很贴心 但那样似乎不太合适 |
[12:53] | Doug, I would love to. | 道格 我很乐意帮你 |
[12:54] | It’s such a great cause. I’ll get my checkbook. | 那是一项伟大的事业 我去拿支票本 |
[12:56] | Or you could swipe your card on this. | 或者你可以在这上面刷一下卡 |
[13:01] | So this will go right into your personal account? | 这些钱会进入你的私人账户当中 |
[13:05] | But then straight into the rescue fund. | 然后直接转到救护基金当中 |
[13:08] | But don’t do it if you’re having even the slightest doubts, | 但如果你有丝毫疑虑就千万别刷 |
[13:11] | which I can see that you are by your wrinkled brow. | 我看到你皱眉就知道你很怀疑 |
[13:16] | No, no. No doubts. | 不 不 毫无疑虑 |
[13:19] | See, all smooth now like a teenager. | 瞧 眉头舒展开了 跟少女一样 |
[13:24] | I’ve never done this before. | 我以前从没做过这事 |
[13:26] | Bloop! Oh, this is fun. | 咔 真好玩 |
[13:29] | Yeah. Then why not do it again? | 是啊 那不如再刷一次吧 |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[13:36] | What are you doing here with us? | 你怎么会在这儿跟我们待在一起 |
[13:38] | I thought you were going out with Roy. | 我以为你跟罗伊出去约会了呢 |
[13:40] | That’s not working out so great. | 那个方案实施起来可不怎么样 |
[13:42] | It’s like he’s the sultan of Brunei, | 他就像是文莱的皇帝一样 |
[13:45] | and we’re two supermodels flown in to entertain him. | 我们却是两个专门取悦他的超模 |
[13:51] | And how is it like that? | 怎么就像了 |
[13:54] | Well, we ate hummus and talked about the price of gas. | 我们吃了鹰嘴豆泥 还讨论了油价 |
[14:01] | You know what we have to do? | 你知道我们该怎么做吗 |
[14:04] | Make him choose. | 逼他做出选择 |
[14:06] | And we’ll just accept his choice | 我们要平静地接受他的选择 |
[14:08] | and not let it come between us. | 不能使其影响了我们的关系 |
[14:09] | Well, good, because sharing a man never works. | 很好 共享一个男人从来都是行不通的 |
[14:13] | Can you imagine if we did that? | 你能想象如果我们做了那种事会怎样吗 |
[14:14] | It’d be a nightmare. | 简直是噩梦 |
[14:15] | Horrific. | 极其可怕 |
[14:17] | The only male we’re interested in sharing | 我们唯一打算共享的雄性 |
[14:19] | is our new dog. | 就是我们的新狗狗 |
[14:20] | Oh, did the adoption go through? | 领养手续都办妥了吗 |
[14:22] | Well, not officially, | 还没正式通过 |
[14:23] | but I’m pretty sure we’re gonna get approved. | 但我相当确定 我们会被批准的 |
[14:27] | Yes, I got a very good feeling from him. | 是啊 我从他那儿感觉很好 |
[14:31] | As did I. | 我也是 |
[14:33] | Plus I slept with him. | 并且我跟他上床了 |
[14:36] | What? So did I! | 什么 我也是 |
[14:38] | – Me too. – Wha– | -我也是 -什么… |
[14:39] | oh, dear God, we’re eskimo sisters. | 天啊 我们是爱斯基摩姐妹 |
[14:43] | So that bastard seduced all of us all in one day? | 那个混蛋在一天之内勾引了我们三个吗 |
[14:46] | He’s efficient. | 他效率可真高 |
[14:50] | He told me he had a brain tumor. | 他跟我说他患了脑瘤 |
[14:52] | He told me he had trust issues. | 他跟我说他难以信任别人 |
[14:54] | He said I was a genius. | 他说我是个天才 |
[14:57] | Well, at least you didn’t give him any money. | 至少你们没有给他钱啊 |
[15:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:11] | We called the shelter. | 我们打电话给救护中心了 |
[15:13] | You don’t even work there. | 你根本就不是那里的员工 |
[15:15] | You were just volunteering and stole their database. | 你只是个志愿者 偷走了他们的数据库资料 |
[15:17] | That’s for being a liar. | 这就是你当骗子的下场 |
[15:20] | That’s for not having a brain tumor. | 这是惩罚你没患脑瘤 |
[15:22] | And this is for calling me brilliant. | 这是惩罚你说我聪明 |
[15:33] | You’ve got it all wrong. | 你们都弄错了 |
[15:34] | I’m not some jerk who preys on older women. | 我不是个色诱中老年妇女的混蛋 |
[15:37] | Older women? | 中老年妇女 |
[15:41] | Women of all ages looking for dogs | 各个年龄层想要养狗的女人 |
[15:45] | are often looking for something else. | 其实都是在寻求别的慰藉 |
[15:47] | Yes, I took some of your money, | 没错 我拿了你们一些钱 |
[15:48] | but I also gave you what you wanted. | 但我也给了你们想要的东西 |
[15:51] | Melanie, I helped you forget about your brain tumor. | 梅兰妮 我帮你暂时忘记了脑瘤的事 |
[15:55] | And, Joy, I helped you trust again. | 乔依 我帮助你重新信任别人 |
[15:57] | And, Victoria, I made you feel smart. | 维多利亚 我让你觉得很聪明 |
[15:58] | So what’s the harm? | 有什么危害嘛 |
[16:01] | You bilked us out of thousands of dollars. | 你从我们这儿骗取了几千美金 |
[16:03] | Well, my guess is you’ve paid more | 我猜你们肯定花过更多的冤枉钱 |
[16:05] | for things that didn’t make you feel as good. | 结果反而没有像现在感觉这么好 |
[16:15] | Okay, he’s not all wrong. | 他说的倒也不全错 |
[16:16] | I sent all my kids to private school, | 我把我所有的孩子都送进了私校 |
[16:18] | and they’re all dopes. | 他们都还是笨的要死 |
[16:21] | And I must admit it was nice to be with someone | 我也必须承认 能够跟一个同病相怜的人 |
[16:23] | who was going through the same thing I was, | 一起聊聊 感觉真的很好 |
[16:24] | even though he wasn’t really. | 尽管他并非真的患了脑瘤 |
[16:26] | I did like the feeling of letting go | 我确实很喜欢放宽心 |
[16:28] | and trusting someone, | 信任别人的感觉 |
[16:29] | though he wasn’t to be trusted. | 尽管他根本不值得信任 |
[16:31] | And I did feel smarter, which doesn’t make any sense. | 我真的感觉聪明一点了 这完全说不通啊 |
[16:33] | I mean, how can sleeping with someone improve your memory? | 和人睡了怎么就能提高记忆力呢 |
[16:36] | Maybe it’s not that you’ve been sleeping with someone. | 或许重点不是你跟男人睡了 |
[16:39] | It’s that you’ve just been sleeping. | 而是你踏实睡觉了 |
[16:41] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[16:43] | Maybe I just needed a good night’s sleep. | 或许我只是需要好好睡一觉 |
[16:45] | You know, I suppose if he offers to give us back our money, | 如果他愿意把钱退还给我们 |
[16:47] | he doesn’t have to go to jail. | 也不必送他去坐牢了 |
[16:51] | He escaped. | 他逃跑了 |
[16:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[16:54] | This is exactly what happened in American presidoodle 2: | 这跟《美国大肿桶2:大肿桶的男人们》 |
[16:58] | All the presidoodle’s men. | 中的剧情完全一样 |
[17:01] | Maybe that was a little different, | 或许还是略微有点不同的 |
[17:03] | because in that movie, she faked her own dognapping | 在那部电影中 她伪装了自己的狗被盗 |
[17:05] | to fool the Russians. | 来蒙骗俄国人 |
[17:10] | You’re absolutely sure number three is the perp? | 你们确定三号就是罪犯吗 |
[17:12] | – Oh, yeah, that’s him. – Oh, without a doubt. | -是啊 就是他 -毫无疑问 |
[17:13] | All right, numbers one, two, and four, | 好了 一 二 四号 |
[17:15] | you’re free to go. | 你们可以走了 |
[17:18] | Don’t do this to me, baby. | 别这样对我 宝贝 |
[17:20] | I lied to the other two, | 我骗了其他两个女人 |
[17:21] | but you’re the smartest, sexiest, | 但你是我见过的最聪明 |
[17:25] | most beautiful woman that I’ve ever met. | 最性感 最美丽的女人 |
[17:30] | Come on, ladies. It’s a two-way mirror. | 得了吧 女士们 这是面双向玻璃镜 |
[17:32] | He can’t even see who he’s talking to. | 他都看不见自己在和谁说话 |
[17:37] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你们感觉好受些的话 |
[17:38] | he’s preyed on a lot of other vulnerable women. | 他曾经对其他很多脆弱的女人都下过手 |
[17:41] | My suggestion? Get a dog. | 我的建议就是 养条狗吧 |
[17:43] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[17:48] | You’ve got to choose, Roy. | 你必须做出选择 罗伊 |
[17:50] | No more menage a trois, | 不能再搞三角恋了[法语] |
[17:53] | which is unfortunate | 这很不幸 |
[17:54] | since those were the only three words I knew in French. | 因为法语里我就认识这三个字 |
[17:58] | But I can’t choose between you two. | 但我无法从你们二人当中做出选择 |
[18:01] | Roy? Who’s out there? | 罗伊 谁在外面 |
[18:03] | Your mother’s home? | 你妈回来了吗 |
[18:05] | That’s what I’ll do. I’ll let mother decide. | 就这么做吧 让我妈来决定 |
[18:08] | She always knows what’s best for me. | 她总是知道什么对我最好 |
[18:10] | We’ll be right back. | 马上就来 |
[18:13] | Mother? | 妈 |
[18:14] | Put your housecoat on. | 把你的家居服穿上吧 |
[18:15] | I want you to choose my girlfriend. | 我想让你帮我选一下女朋友 |
[18:20] | You know what, Mamie Sue? | 那个 梅米·苏 |
[18:22] | You can have him. | 我把他让给你吧 |
[18:25] | Oh, now that I think about it, | 我仔细想想 |
[18:26] | you should have him. | 还是把他让给你吧 |
[18:29] | How about we both get out of here? | 我们都离开这里怎么样 |
[18:32] | No rush. Isn’t she 112? | 不急 她不是已经112岁了吗 |
[18:34] | Oh, that’s what she claims. | 她自称是那么大 |
[18:36] | She’s 114 if she’s a day. | 她至少有114岁了 |
[18:41] | Guess who gave George clooney a bath. | 猜猜谁给乔治·克鲁尼洗了个澡 |
[18:49] | Oh, I’m so glad we picked a good name for him. | 我真高兴我们给它取了个好名字 |
[18:52] | Now we can all honestly say | 现在我们都可以实话实说 |
[18:53] | we’ve slept with George clooney. | 我们跟乔治·克鲁尼睡过了 |
[18:57] | Just remember, he’s a dog, not a person. | 记住 它是条狗 不是个人 |
[18:59] | We don’t want to become those wacky middle-aged women | 我们可不想变成那种古怪的中年女人 |
[19:02] | whose lives revolve around their pets. | 整个生活都围着狗转 |
[19:04] | Then I guess you don’t want to see him in this. | 那你们一定不想看它穿上这个吧 |
[19:07] | Oh, dear God, that’s cute. | 天啊 好萌 |
[19:09] | It’s adorable. Put it on him now. | 好可爱 快给它穿上 |
[19:11] | No, seriously. Put it on him, now. | 说真的 快给它穿上 |