时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:05] | Well, cross another thing off my bucket list. | 我的遗愿清单上又少了一件事 |
[00:07] | I have been to a nude beach. | 我去了裸体海滩 |
[00:09] | I didn’t know Cleveland had a nude beach. | 我都不知道克利夫兰还有裸体海滩 |
[00:12] | It has one more than it should. | 其实根本不该有 |
[00:15] | You said I wouldn’t run into anyone I knew there. | 你还说我不会在那里碰到任何认识的人 |
[00:20] | Elka, I’m sorry. | 爱尔卡 对不起啦 |
[00:21] | How was I to know that your butcher | 我怎么会知道你的肉贩子 |
[00:23] | was gonna be at a nude beach? | 会出现在裸体海滩 |
[00:25] | I’ll never be able to order kielbasa from that man again. | 我算是没法再找他订波兰”香肠”了 |
[00:31] | So what’s next on your bucket list? | 接下来完成遗愿清单上的哪一项 |
[00:33] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:34] | But now that I’m healthy again, I want to do everything. | 但现在我又健康了 我想尝试一切 |
[00:37] | Oh, you’re not gonna become one of those people | 你不会成为那种 |
[00:38] | who lives life to the fullest, are you? | 尽情把握人生的人吧 |
[00:40] | Because everyone hates those people. | 因为大家都讨厌那种人 |
[00:43] | I’m not sure what I’d put on my bucket list. | 我不太确定我的遗愿清单会是什么 |
[00:46] | I suppose “find true love and get married.” | 我想应该是 “找到真爱然后结婚” |
[00:49] | It’s a bucket list, dear, not a letter to Santa. | 遗愿清单而已 不是给圣诞老人的信 |
[00:55] | What’s on your bucket list? | 你的遗愿清单上写了些什么 |
[00:57] | I want to get rich off my Polish Polish. | 我想通过我的”波兰抛光剂”发财 |
[00:59] | The cleaner you invented that smells like pot? | 你发明的味道像大麻的清洁剂吗 |
[01:03] | You really think you can sell that stuff? | 你真觉得那种东西可以卖出去吗 |
[01:05] | It works on great anything old and tarnished. | 对于残旧有污迹的东西好使着呢 |
[01:08] | I’ll let you lick the bowl. | 我可以让你舔舔碗沿 |
[01:14] | Well, my bucket list hasn’t changed. | 我的遗愿清单一直没变 |
[01:16] | One thing– win an Oscar. | 一件事 赢得奥斯卡奖 |
[01:19] | Really? That’s it? | 是吗 就这个吗 |
[01:20] | No regrets? No wrongs you want to right? | 没有后悔 没有曾经做错现在想纠正的事吗 |
[01:22] | Well, there is someone I wronged | 我曾经对不起一个人 |
[01:25] | who I’ve been thinking about lately– | 我最近经常想起 |
[01:26] | – Maddie Banks. – Oh, the Broadway actress. | -麦迪·班克斯 -那个百老汇演员 |
[01:29] | Yeah, we were roommates in acting school. | 是啊 我们上表演学校时是室友 |
[01:31] | And one day this casting director called | 有天选角导演打来电话 |
[01:33] | and told me to have Maddie come in for a big audition. | 让我叫麦迪去参加一个重要试镜 |
[01:35] | It was down to two actresses. | 她和另一个女演员二选一 |
[01:37] | And I know I should’ve told her, | 我知道我应该告诉她 |
[01:38] | but she had just stolen my boyfriend, | 但她刚抢走我的男友 |
[01:40] | and I wanted to get back at her. | 我想报复她 |
[01:41] | It was Sophie’s choice. | 那是《苏菲的抉择》啊 |
[01:43] | You were that torn? | 你纠结到那个地步吗 |
[01:44] | No, the movie was Sophie’s choice. | 不 电影是《苏菲的抉择》 |
[01:47] | And the actress was Meryl Streep, | 后来角色归了梅丽尔·斯特里普 |
[01:49] | and I never told Maddie about the audition, | 但我从未告诉麦迪试镜的事 |
[01:51] | and I’ve felt guilty ever since. | 自那以后我好内疚 |
[01:53] | It’s never too late to apologize. | 道歉永远不嫌迟 |
[01:56] | You know, that’s true. | 的确如此 |
[01:58] | And righting a wrong with an actress | 对女演员纠正曾经犯下的错 |
[02:01] | could help my Oscar karma. | 可以有助于我的奥斯卡善报 |
[02:04] | You know, according to my “karmologist”… | 据我的善报家所说 |
[02:07] | I made a huge mistake | 我犯了个天大的错误 |
[02:08] | by donating my kidney so far from the voting season. | 还没到投票季就把肾捐出去了 |
[02:11] | I am gonna call Maddie. | 我要打电话给麦迪 |
[02:14] | You know, it’s funny how your bucket list changes. | 改遗愿清单是件有趣的事 |
[02:16] | When I was young, it was get married, have kids– | 我年轻时 清单上就是结婚生孩子 |
[02:19] | you know, everything you’re supposed to do. | 一切本应该做的事 |
[02:20] | Now I just want to do everything I’m not supposed to do. | 现在我只想做一切不应该做的事 |
[02:23] | I just want to be bad. | 我想做坏女人 |
[02:25] | I know what was on my bucket list back then. | 我知道我年轻时遗愿清单上是什么 |
[02:28] | I never told you this, but when I first came to America, | 我从没告诉过你们 但我刚来美国时 |
[02:31] | I auditioned for the rockettes. | 我面试过火箭女郎舞蹈团 |
[02:33] | Only, I froze. | 只是我怯场了 |
[02:34] | I couldn’t get my legs in the air. | 我没法”高踢腿” |
[02:42] | You sure got over that one. | 你后来翘着腿被男人上很轻松啊 |
[02:47] | This is perfect. | 真是太好了 |
[02:49] | Maddie is out of town on a cruise with her new boyfriend, | 麦迪和新男友乘游轮出去玩了 |
[02:52] | but she offered to let me stay at her place. | 但她让我住她家 |
[02:54] | And did you apologize for Sophie’s choice? | 你就《苏菲的抉择》这事道歉了吗 |
[02:55] | No, that’s what makes this perfect. | 没有 所以才是太好了 |
[02:58] | I’ll go to New York, | 我会去纽约 |
[02:58] | write the apology, leave a nice bottle of wine, | 写下道歉信 留下一瓶高档红酒 |
[03:02] | and won’t have to deal with all the dramatics | 而不用面对那些夸张情节 |
[03:04] | that some actresses are given to. | 有些女演员就是好这口 |
[03:09] | Hey, why don’t we all go? | 不如我们一起去吧 |
[03:11] | New York is the perfect place to be bad. | 纽约是坏女人的天堂 |
[03:12] | I am gonna eat and shop and sleep around. | 我要到处吃 到处买 到处睡 |
[03:16] | I won’t even be Melanie Moretti. | 我都不会说我叫梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 |
[03:17] | I’m gonna be– oh, I don’t know– | 我会是 噢 我不知道 |
[03:20] | Scarlett Deneuve. | 斯佳丽·德妮芙 |
[03:23] | This could end in… | 这事的结局就是… |
[03:25] | Oh, I don’t know… | 噢 我不知道 |
[03:28] | Tears. | 眼泪花花的 |
[03:32] | Well, if crazy’s on the table, | 既然要疯狂一把 |
[03:33] | radio city is in New York. | 无线电城在纽约 |
[03:35] | I know I’m too old to actually be a rockette, | 我知道我已经老得不能做火箭女郎了 |
[03:37] | but maybe I can get another shot at an audition. | 不过也许我能有机会面试 |
[03:40] | I could sell my Polish to the big money boys in Manhattan. | 我可以把抛光剂卖给曼哈顿的金融大亨 |
[03:44] | So it’s settled. | 就这么定了 |
[03:45] | Elka’s gonna go and try to sell her ridiculous invention. | 爱尔卡去卖她可笑的发明 |
[03:48] | Joy is going to feed her delusions of becoming a rockette. | 乔依去满足一下成为火箭女郎的痴心妄想 |
[03:52] | Melanie is going to escape into a ludicrous alter ego. | 梅兰妮要遁入到荒谬的另一个自我 |
[03:56] | And I am just a few heartfelt words | 而我只需要几句真诚的话语 |
[03:58] | and an overpriced bottle of Pinot noir | 一瓶贵死人的黑比诺葡萄酒 |
[04:01] | away from a clean conscience | 便能换来良心的安宁 |
[04:02] | and a clear path to a golden statue. | 以及通往小金人的康庄大道 |
[04:04] | Let’s pack, people. | 姐妹们 快收拾行李吧 |
[04:20] | Well, this is lovely. | 好漂亮 |
[04:23] | Super classy. | 高大上啊 |
[04:26] | What are you eating? | 你在吃什么 |
[04:27] | It’s called a knish. | 克尼什馅饼 |
[04:28] | Or technically, it’s called my third knish. | 确切来说 是我第三个克尼什馅饼 |
[04:31] | I love being Scarlett Deneuve. | 我喜欢做斯佳丽·德妮芙 |
[04:34] | You know, Scarlett got invited into the cockpit on the plane | 斯佳丽在飞机上被邀请进了驾驶舱 |
[04:36] | and joined the mile high club. | 加入了高空俱乐部[空中做爱] |
[04:40] | You had sex with the pilot? | 你和飞行员做爱了吗 |
[04:42] | Wait. That’s what that means? | 慢着 这话是这个意思吗 |
[04:44] | I thought mile high club was | 我以为高空俱乐部就是 |
[04:45] | when they gave you these little plastic wings. | 他们给你这个塑料翅膀 |
[04:49] | Shoot, or I’ll stop! | 开枪 否则我就住手了 |
[04:53] | Maddie, don’t shoot. | 麦迪 别开枪 |
[04:55] | It’s me, Victoria Chase. | 是我 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[04:58] | Oh, yeah, it is you. | 是哦 的确是你 |
[04:59] | Hi! | 你好啊 |
[05:01] | I thought that you were my boyfriend… | 我以为你们是我男友 |
[05:05] | Well, you know, ex-boyfriend. | 确切地说 是前男友 |
[05:07] | Would you mind putting that down? | 你把那个放下好吗 |
[05:10] | I think there’s a couple more swigs left in it. | 里面还有好几口酒呢 |
[05:14] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, you mean this thing. | 你是说这个啊 |
[05:16] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Don’t worry about this. | 没事 不用担心 |
[05:17] | This is just some prop I used in an old play I did. | 这只是我以前演出时的道具 |
[05:25] | Oopsie. | 哎呀 |
[05:27] | Are you gonna eat that? | 你还要吃这个吗 |
[05:32] | I know I just met Jason three weeks ago, | 我知道我才认识杰森三周 |
[05:34] | but it was an instant connection… | 但很快就有了心心相印的感觉 |
[05:36] | Till this morning when he rolled over in bed | 直到今早 他在床上翻了个身 |
[05:38] | and he said, “I feel like having poached eggs and mimosas… | 说 “我想要水煮蛋和含羞草鸡尾酒 |
[05:43] | And another woman.” | 和另一个女人” |
[05:47] | So he broke up with you on a yacht in the middle of the ocean? | 他在茫茫大海的游轮上和你分手吗 |
[05:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:50] | You know, first, I was devastated. | 起初 我伤心极了 |
[05:52] | Then I just thought, “you know what? Fine. | 然后我想着 “没事 |
[05:53] | There are plenty of fish in the sea. | 大海里多的是鱼 |
[05:55] | I’ll just leave.” | 我走人得了” |
[05:57] | So I jumped into this little dinghy, | 我上了小艇 |
[05:59] | and I was trying to row, and all of a sudden, | 我想划 突然间 |
[06:01] | it flipped over, and it started sinking. | 小艇翻了 开始下沉 |
[06:04] | And I looked around, and that’s when I realized | 我到处看 然后才意识到 |
[06:06] | there really aren’t plenty of fish in the sea. | 大海里并没有很多鱼 |
[06:10] | Maddie… | 麦迪 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry. | 太遗憾了 |
[06:14] | But maybe he did you a favor. | 但也许他是帮了你 |
[06:17] | You remember Professor Knoll, our great acting teacher? | 你还记得我们优秀的表演课老师诺尔教授吗 |
[06:20] | Now, he would tell you to use this grief | 他会让你利用这种悲痛 |
[06:22] | as a sense memory for your craft. | 在表演时惊艳众人 |
[06:24] | You know, should you ever be called upon | 难道你就没有扮演过 |
[06:26] | to play a drunken actress dumped by her boyfriend | 被男友甩掉的醉酒女演员吗 |
[06:28] | whose heart is still big enough to forgive a friend. | 但她依然宽宏大量到可以原谅朋友 |
[06:32] | If they wrote that part younger and sexier, | 如果编剧把这个角色写得年轻些性感些 |
[06:33] | I think I could play it. | 我想我可以扮演 |
[06:36] | Oh, did you know that Professor Knoll is retiring this year? | 你知道诺尔教授今年要退休了吗 |
[06:39] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[06:40] | Well, who will teach intro to emotions? | 那谁教情绪入门课啊 |
[06:43] | Is that the same guy who taught you scenery chewing? | 教你们舞台咀嚼式的也是他吗 |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:49] | Hey, you know what? | 话说 这样吧 |
[06:49] | As long as you’re in town, why don’t we throw him a party? | 既然你来了纽约 不如我们为他办个派对吧 |
[06:52] | A party is a great idea. | 派对是个好主意 |
[06:54] | And we can ask a lot of handsome men from the theater world. | 我们可以从戏剧界邀请许多帅哥 |
[06:58] | Yeah, and a few straight ones just to mix things up. | 没错 再邀请些直男 稍微中和一下 |
[07:02] | Well, the only straight one I know in the theater is Kevin Kline. | 我认识的戏剧界唯一直男是凯文·克莱恩 |
[07:04] | And every time I see him, it reminds me | 但每次我见过他 就让我想起 |
[07:06] | that I didn’t get Sophie’s choice. | 我没有拿到《苏菲的抉择》里的角色 |
[07:10] | Damn you, Meryl Streep! | 去死吧 梅丽尔·斯特里普 |
[07:12] | Damn you and all your oscars! | 你去死 你的奥斯卡也去死 |
[07:15] | Oh, don’t listen to my language, Tony. | 别误会我的脏话 托尼 |
[07:20] | Mommy’s just upset. | 妈咪只是生气了 |
[07:22] | But Meryl Streep doesn’t have a Tony, does she? | 梅丽尔·斯特里普就没有托尼奖 不是吗 |
[07:24] | No, she doesn’t, no, she doesn’t. | 她没有 她没有 |
[07:27] | Uh, back to the party– | 继续说派对的事 |
[07:30] | what should we do for entertainment? | 娱乐节目是什么 |
[07:33] | Oh, Victoria, you’re not suggesting we dust off | 维多利亚 你不会是建议我们重温 |
[07:36] | that two-woman play we wrote in school? | 我们在表演学校时写的双人话剧吧 |
[07:38] | I am. | 正是 |
[07:40] | Eternity’s rainbow– | 《永恒彩虹》 |
[07:42] | a four-hour conversation | 地狱的公车站里 |
[07:43] | between two women at a bus stop in hell. | 两个女人四小时的对话 |
[07:46] | And what was it the Professor said? | 当时教授怎么说的来着 |
[07:47] | “You really brought hell to life for me.” | “你们真的让地狱活生生地呈现在我眼前” |
[07:53] | Let’s perform a scene at the party. | 我们在派对上表演一场 |
[07:55] | And I say we add a couple of rich backers to the guest list. | 我们在宾客名单上加上一些有钱的赞助人 |
[07:59] | You know, now that we’re both famous, | 现在我们都是明星了 |
[08:00] | I bet we could get our play produced. | 我相信这能让我们的戏剧得以出品 |
[08:02] | That’s brilliant! | 太聪明了 |
[08:03] | And I’ll invite the press. | 我邀请媒体来 |
[08:05] | And then Jason will read about | 杰森会在八卦专栏看到 |
[08:06] | our fabulous party in the gossip columns, | 关于我们这个超赞派对的报道 |
[08:08] | and he’ll see how much fun I’m having without him, | 他会看到 没有他我过得多开心 |
[08:11] | and he’ll remember how vibrant and exciting I am, | 他会想起我多有活力 多令人兴奋 |
[08:14] | and–and– | 然后 然后 |
[08:16] | end scene. | 结局 |
[08:31] | That pizza smells good. | 披萨味道不错 |
[08:33] | I stole it ’cause I’m bad like that. | 我偷来的 因为我是个坏女人 |
[08:36] | Bad, beautiful woman with a pizza– | 美丽的坏女人加上披萨 |
[08:37] | that’s a tempting combination. | 真是诱人的组合 |
[08:40] | Well, sometimes you just got to give into temptation. | 有时候你就得接受诱惑 |
[08:44] | Are you offering me pizza? | 你是请我吃披萨吗 |
[08:48] | Among other things. | 以及别的东西 |
[08:52] | What is going on with the elevator? | 电梯是怎么啦 |
[08:56] | I just walked up 17 flights. | 我爬了17层楼 |
[08:58] | I tried to get the doormen to help, | 我试图让门卫帮忙 |
[08:59] | but they were just staring at the surveillance camera. | 但他们死盯着监控镜头 |
[09:04] | How did it go at radio city? | 无线电城的面试怎么样 |
[09:06] | I waited in line for three hours. | 我排队等了三小时 |
[09:08] | When I finally got to the front, | 终于排到我时 |
[09:09] | they said I was too old to even audition. | 他们说我年纪太大 不能面试了 |
[09:12] | It was American idol all over again. | 《美国偶像》事件又重演了 |
[09:15] | My day was a bust too. | 我也进展不顺利 |
[09:17] | Elka met with some young venture capitalists. | 爱尔卡见了些年轻的风险投资家 |
[09:19] | They said her Polish was too strong. | 他们说她的抛光剂太猛了 |
[09:21] | You melt one rolex, and it’s too strong. | 不就溶了块劳力士嘛 就成了太猛了 |
[09:27] | I just got another rsvp for the party. | 又有人回复参加派对 |
[09:29] | Another potential investor for eternity’s rainbow. | 又一个《永恒彩虹》的潜在投资人 |
[09:33] | Investors coming– interesting. | 投资人要来 有意思 |
[09:37] | Ron Tisch is coming too. | 罗恩·提希也要来 |
[09:39] | He owns radio city music hall. | 他是无线电城音乐厅的老板 |
[09:42] | Home of the rockettes– also interesting. | 火箭女郎之家 有意思 |
[09:48] | Guess who just had sex in an elevator. | 猜猜刚才谁在电梯里做爱了 |
[09:50] | That’s why the elevator was stopped. | 所以电梯才停了 |
[09:52] | Yeah, did the deed with a stranger, | 没错 和一个陌生人干了一炮 |
[09:54] | didn’t even know his name. | 甚至不知道他的名字 |
[09:56] | Melanie, I am ashamed of you. | 梅兰妮 我真为你感到可耻 |
[09:59] | That’s Joy’s thing. | 你怎么能抢乔依的活儿呢 |
[10:03] | I am exhausted. I am gonna take a party nap. | 我好累 我要在派对前睡个觉 |
[10:06] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:10] | He’s cute. | 他好帅啊 |
[10:12] | Is this guy coming to the party? | 这个人会来参加派对吗 |
[10:15] | No. That’s Jason, my ex. | 不会 这是杰森 我前男友 |
[10:17] | He’s probably out there right now sleeping with another woman. | 他现在可能在外面睡别的女人 |
[10:20] | I hope she dies a hideous, terrible, horrible, disfiguring death. | 我希望她死得惨不忍睹 恐怖毁容 |
[10:25] | I miss you, baby. | 我想你 宝贝 |
[10:31] | Oh, Melanie, | 梅兰妮 |
[10:33] | this party was such a good excuse to come to New York. | 这场派对真是来纽约的好借口 |
[10:35] | You came to New York | 你来纽约是为了 |
[10:36] | to apologize to Maddie for Sophie’s choice. | 就《苏菲的抉择》选角一事向麦迪道歉 |
[10:39] | Yes, but then I realized | 是的 但后来我意识到 |
[10:40] | how difficult it would be for her to forgive me, | 要让她原谅我是多么困难的事 |
[10:42] | so I did her a favor and forgave myself. | 所以我帮了她一个忙 原谅了我自己 |
[10:46] | And if that isn’t karma, | 如果这都不算种善因得善果 |
[10:47] | I don’t know what is. | 那我就不知道什么才是了 |
[10:50] | That’s not karma. | 那不是种善因得善果 |
[10:51] | Then I don’t know what is. | 那我就不知道什么才是了 |
[10:55] | Maddie, my love, fabulous party. | 麦迪 亲爱的 好棒的派对 |
[10:57] | I know. | 没错 |
[10:58] | And there’s tons of potential investors here for eternity’s rainbow. | 这里有好多《永恒彩虹》的潜在投资人 |
[11:02] | I was explaining the plot to a bunch of them, | 我向有些人说明了一下情节 |
[11:04] | and I got all sorts of encouraging nods | 我得到各种鼓励式点头 |
[11:06] | and respectful silence. | 以及礼貌式沉默 |
[11:07] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[11:09] | Oh, look, there’s Professor Knoll. | 看 诺尔教授来了 |
[11:12] | Let’s go over and show him friendly excitement number one. | 我们过去展示下他传授的友好激动第一式 |
[11:15] | Oh, yep. | 好的 |
[11:19] | So you invested in grease. | 你投资了油脂业 |
[11:22] | How about investing in something that gets rid of grease? | 那么投资下能除掉油脂的东西如何 |
[11:27] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[11:27] | Excuse me. Could I have your attention? | 打扰下 请各位注意 |
[11:30] | I’d like to thank you all for joining us | 在此我感谢各位今晚前来 |
[11:31] | this evening to honor Professor Andrew Knoll, | 向安德鲁·诺尔教授表示敬意 |
[11:34] | a great teacher and artist. | 伟大的教师兼艺术家 |
[11:36] | He’s just informed me that he’s on total vocal rest | 他告诉我 他在休养声音 |
[11:40] | because tomorrow he’s filming a Jack in the box commercial | 因为明天他要为速食连锁店「玩偶匣」拍广告 |
[11:43] | for the new pancake chicken sandwich! | 产品是最新推出的煎饼鸡肉三明治 |
[11:50] | Well, our loss is Jack in the box’s gain. | 我们的不幸是「玩偶匣」之幸 |
[11:54] | So, everyone, just eat, drink, be merry, | 所以各位 尽情享受美酒佳肴 尽情开心 |
[11:56] | and be prepared for some very special entertainment. | 准备好欣赏非常特别的娱乐节目 |
[12:07] | Stop clapping, everyone. That’s not the entertainment. | 各位别鼓掌了 那不是节目 |
[12:10] | That’s just a crazy woman. | 只是一个疯女人 |
[12:13] | For goodness sakes, what on earth are you doing? | 老天爷 你在做什么 |
[12:16] | What I came here to do– audition to be a rockette. | 做我来这里想做的 试镜火箭女郎 |
[12:19] | Oh, there’s Mr. Tisch. | 提希先生在那边 |
[12:25] | The dirt on the Tony is gone… | 托尼奖杯上的脏东西掉了 |
[12:29] | And so is the engraving. | 刻字也没有了 |
[12:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:34] | Joy Scroggs. | 我是乔依·斯克罗格 |
[12:35] | Nice to meet you. Ron Tisch. | 很高兴认识你 我是罗恩·提希 |
[12:37] | Oh, you have a crumb on your shoulder. | 你肩膀上有些碎屑 |
[12:39] | Oh, please, allow me. | 请让我来 |
[12:43] | That’s very impressive. | 非常厉害 |
[12:45] | There’s another one where that came from. | 还有呢 再来一下 |
[12:50] | Hi, Elka. Having fun? | 爱尔卡 玩得开心吗 |
[12:51] | No. | 不 |
[12:53] | Look. | 看 |
[12:54] | Where’s Maddie’s name? | 麦迪的名字去哪里了 |
[12:56] | On my rag. | 我的破布上 |
[12:58] | – What’s going on here? – Elka ruined Maddie’s Tony. | -出什么事了 -爱尔卡弄坏了麦迪的托尼奖杯 |
[13:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:05] | That’s Collin Brett– | 那是科林·布莱特 |
[13:06] | the casting director who gave me the message about Sophie’s choice. | 给我《苏菲的抉择》消息的选角导演 |
[13:09] | Ugh. He’s not supposed to be here. | 他不应该来的 |
[13:11] | Neither is he. | 他也一样 |
[13:13] | That’s the guy I slept with in the elevator. | 那是和我在电梯里做爱的男人 |
[13:15] | That guy? | 那个男的吗 |
[13:16] | – That’s Maddie’s boyfriend. – What? | -那是麦迪的男友 -什么 |
[13:19] | I slept with Maddie’s boyfriend? She’s gonna kill me. | 我睡了麦迪的男友 她会杀了我的 |
[13:21] | I sabotaged her career. She’s gonna kill me. | 我毁了她的事业 她会杀了我 |
[13:24] | I ruined her Tony. | 我毁了她的托尼奖杯 |
[13:26] | She’s gonna use it to kill me. | 她会用这个杀了我 |
[13:29] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:30] | I’m sorry, but the cutoff age for auditions is 29. | 对不起 但试镜者的年龄上限是29岁 |
[13:34] | But 40 is the new 20. | 现在的40岁就是20岁啊 |
[13:37] | Are you trying to say you’re 40? | 你是在说你才40岁吗 |
[13:41] | We need time. | 我们需要时间 |
[13:43] | We need a diversion. | 我们需要分散她的注意力 |
[13:44] | Well, if I were too old, could I do this? | 如果我太老了 我能做到这样吗 |
[13:52] | Yep, that’ll do. | 好吧 这样倒也行 |
[13:57] | Okay, Joy is in the kitchen with Maddie, | 乔依在厨房陪着麦迪 |
[13:59] | – putting ice on her face. – Oh, good. | -给她脸上敷冰 -好的 |
[14:00] | Okay, I’ll get Collin out of the room, | 我把科林赶走 |
[14:01] | and you take care of Jason. | 你搞定杰森 |
[14:03] | And I’m gonna Polish off this vodka. | 我来干掉[抛光]这杯伏特加 |
[14:05] | Stop polishing things! | 别再抛光什么了 |
[14:06] | Just– | 稍等 |
[14:08] | Collin Brett, what are you doing here? | 科林·布莱特 你怎么来了 |
[14:10] | Victoria Chase. | 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[14:12] | Well, I was invited by Professor Knoll. | 是诺尔教授邀请我来的 |
[14:14] | We do pilates together. | 我们一起上普拉提课 |
[14:16] | You look wonderful. | 你太漂亮了 |
[14:18] | I know, and I’d love to talk to you about it, | 是的 我也很想跟你聊聊这话题 |
[14:19] | but you could really use a little mouthwash. | 但你真的需要漱口水 |
[14:22] | The bathroom is right down there on the left. | 洗手间在那边转左 |
[14:23] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[14:26] | Jason, we have to talk. | 杰森 我们得谈谈 |
[14:27] | Oh, my God, elevator pizza girl. | 老天爷 电梯披萨女 |
[14:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[14:30] | It doesn’t matter. You need to go. | 不重要 你得走人 |
[14:31] | No, no, no. I need to see Maddie. | 不行 我要见麦迪 |
[14:32] | I heard the party from my apartment | 我在家听到派对声 |
[14:34] | and realized how much I missed her. | 让我明白我有多想她 |
[14:35] | I’ve come to get her back. | 我是来赢回她的芳心的 |
[14:36] | Oh, that’s really very sweet, but can you not mention | 太贴心了 但你能不能不提 |
[14:38] | the whole “we had sex” thing? | “我们做过爱”这事 |
[14:40] | – And don’t mention my name? – I don’t even know your name. | -别说我的名字 -我根本不知道你的名字 |
[14:45] | She’s coming. | 她来了 |
[14:46] | Oh, no, I told you to keep her in the kitchen. | 不 我让你把她拖在厨房里 |
[14:48] | There’s only so long you can keep | 拖住百老汇女演员 |
[14:49] | a Broadway actress away from an audience. | 不让她见观众 就只能拖这么久 |
[14:54] | – Jason? – Maddie. | -杰森 -麦迪 |
[14:56] | I’m so sorry. I made a big mistake. | 太对不起了 我犯了天大的错误 |
[14:58] | I want another chance. | 再给我一次机会好吗 |
[14:59] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[15:00] | I thought you wanted to sleep with other women. | 你不是想和其他女人上床吗 |
[15:02] | I did. It was disgusting. | 我上了 好恶心 |
[15:05] | Well, that’s a strong word. | 这词好伤人 |
[15:07] | I hated every second of it. | 每一秒都让我讨厌 |
[15:08] | I think there were a few seconds you liked. | 我想还是有几秒你是喜欢的 |
[15:12] | And I don’t know why I’m saying that. | 我不知道我为什么说这些 |
[15:15] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么跟我说这个 |
[15:17] | Because the longer you keep a betrayal a secret, the worse it gets. | 因为把背叛当秘密隐瞒越久 结果越糟 |
[15:19] | Betrayal, secrets– now it’s a party. | 背叛 秘密 这才叫派对嘛 |
[15:23] | Collin Brett? | 科林·布莱特 |
[15:24] | – Oh, he–he was just leaving. – No, he wasn’t. | -他正要走了 -不 他不走 |
[15:26] | Oh, so good to see you, Maddie. | 真高兴见到你 麦迪 |
[15:31] | The two of you, 30 years, together again. | 你们两个 三十年了 又在一起 |
[15:36] | Didn’t you used to share an apartment? | 你们曾经是室友对吗 |
[15:37] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我想不是的 |
[15:39] | Of course we did, Victoria. | 我们当然是了 维多利亚 |
[15:40] | Oh, let’s not dwell on the past | 我们别纠结过去 |
[15:41] | or dwell on places we dwelled in the past. | 也别纠结过去住的地方 |
[15:44] | No, I remember, because I got Maddie that movie audition, | 我记得 我帮麦迪争取到一次电影试镜 |
[15:47] | and I called and spoke to Victoria. | 我打电话 是维多利亚接的 |
[15:48] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的是的 |
[15:49] | Some little movie that went nowhere. | 没什么影响的小电影 |
[15:51] | Hardly. It was Sophie’s choice. | 才不是 是《苏菲的抉择》 |
[15:54] | I always wondered why you didn’t show up. | 我一直奇怪你为什么没去 |
[15:55] | – I got the audition? – Yes. | -我有试镜机会吗 -是的 |
[15:58] | And you never told me? | 你却从未告诉我 |
[16:00] | The only reason I did it | 我这样做只因为 |
[16:00] | was because you slept with my boyfriend. | 你睡了我的男友 |
[16:02] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[16:03] | The only reason I slept with your boyfriend | 我睡你的男友只是因为 |
[16:05] | is because he slept with my boyfriend. | 他睡了我的男友 |
[16:07] | Oh, let’s not fight. | 我们别吵架 |
[16:09] | Let’s all just get along. | 大家好好相处 |
[16:10] | Two, three, four… | 二三四 |
[16:16] | This must be their play. | 她们这是在表演话剧吧 |
[16:18] | No, this isn’t the play. | 不 这不是表演话剧 |
[16:20] | I just found out I should’ve been Meryl Streep. | 我刚发现我本来可以做梅丽尔·斯特里普 |
[16:22] | I think it’s a comedy. | 我觉得她们演的是喜剧 |
[16:24] | Maddie, you don’t know that you would’ve gotten that role. | 麦迪 你又无法确定你会拿到那个角色 |
[16:26] | Of course I would’ve gotten that role. | 我当然能拿到 |
[16:28] | I’m a fabulous actress. | 我是位出色的女演员 |
[16:30] | If I wasn’t, my name wouldn’t be on this Tony. | 如果我不是 我的名字也不会出现在托尼奖杯上 |
[16:36] | My name isn’t on this Tony! | 我的名字不见了 |
[16:38] | But look how shiny it is. | 但看奖杯多闪亮啊 |
[16:42] | You ruined my life! | 你毁了我的一生 |
[16:44] | I will never speak to you again! | 我再也不要理你了 |
[16:46] | Maddie, dial the diva down | 麦迪 别摆出女王这套 |
[16:47] | before we all start pulling off each other’s wigs. | 否则接下来就该扯假发互掐了 |
[16:51] | Meryl Streep was always going to get that part. | 那角色肯定是梅丽尔·斯特里普的 |
[16:53] | You were good, but we always bring in a second actor | 你是不错 但我们总会叫去备胎演员 |
[16:56] | to keep the producers happy. | 让制片人开心下 |
[16:58] | In short, you were second choice for Sophie’s choice, | 简单来说 你是《苏菲的抉择》的第二选择 |
[17:01] | just like Victoria was second choice | 就像维多利亚是《窈窕淑男》中 |
[17:03] | for Jessica Lange in Tootsie. | 杰西卡·兰格的备胎一样 |
[17:04] | What? I never got that call. | 什么 我没接到这电话 |
[17:08] | But the important part… | 但重要的是 |
[17:11] | Is that you went on to have a great career. | 你继续发展 有了成功的事业 |
[17:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:16] | And so did you. | 你也一样 |
[17:19] | Oh, Maddie, can you ever forgive me? | 麦迪 你能原谅我吗 |
[17:21] | Yes, I can forgive you, Victoria. | 我可以原谅你 维多利亚 |
[17:24] | – You were awful to me. – Yeah. | -你对我很恶毒 -是的 |
[17:26] | – And I was awful to you. – Yeah. | -我对你很恶毒 -是的 |
[17:28] | And you know what we call that in the theater? | 你知道在戏剧界这个叫什么吗 |
[17:31] | Friendship. | 友谊 |
[17:34] | Maddie, I hope you can find a way to forgive me too. | 麦迪 希望你也能原谅我 |
[17:37] | Let’s not end our relationship over one mistake in an elevator. | 我们别为了一次电梯错误就结束我们的感情 |
[17:44] | “Elevator”? | 电梯 |
[17:46] | She erased your Tony! | 她把你托尼奖杯上的名字擦没了 |
[17:49] | Shut up, Scarlett! | 闭嘴 斯佳丽 |
[17:55] | Oh. Well, finally, sister woman, | 终于 姐妹 |
[17:59] | there’s our bus. | 我们的公车来了 |
[18:02] | Next stop, eternity’s rainbow. | 下一站 永恒彩虹 |
[18:07] | And curtain. | 谢幕 |
[18:10] | Well, what’d you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[18:12] | I’d get out my rag, but… | 我倒想拿出破布擦一擦 但是… |
[18:14] | but nothing could Polish that piece of… | 任何东西都无法打磨抛光这坨屎样的… |
[18:27] | Oh, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[18:28] | It was terrible– so pretentious. | 太差劲了 好做作 |
[18:31] | No. Yeah, yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[18:32] | I know the play is awful. | 我知道这话剧很差劲 |
[18:33] | But, well, I’m glad to have you back in my life. | 但我很开心你又回到了我的生活中 |
[18:35] | You too. | 我也是 |
[18:36] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[18:38] | Professor Knoll must have left his signs. | 诺尔教授落下了他的话语牌 |
[18:41] | “More wine, please.” | “请再来些红酒” |
[18:44] | “You were wonderful in that.” | “你在那出戏里的表演太棒了” |
[18:46] | “You deserve the Tony.” | “你得托尼奖是实至名归” |
[18:49] | That one’s for me. | 那句是跟我说的 |
[18:51] | “You should win an Oscar.” | “你应该赢得奥斯卡” |
[18:52] | That one’s for me. | 那句是跟我说的 |
[18:54] | “I still think about our night together.” | “我依然怀念我们共度的那晚” |