时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | The following is a paid political announcement. | 以下是付费政治宣言 |
[00:07] | Elka Otrovsky seems like a sweet, old lady. | 爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基看似善良好老太 |
[00:10] | But how well do we know her? | 但我们到底有多了解她呢 |
[00:13] | We know she’s been in jail. | 我们知道她坐过牢 |
[00:17] | We know she’s was married to the mob. | 知道她曾嫁给黑帮人士 |
[00:22] | We know she lives with three single women. | 我们知道她跟三个剩女住在一起 |
[00:27] | What’s that about? | 那是什么鬼 |
[00:31] | Is this the kind of person you want approving appointees | 大家希望这种人当选为 |
[00:35] | to the municipal utilities commission? | 市政公共设施用地委员会的委员吗 |
[00:38] | I don’t think so. | 万万不可啊 |
[00:41] | Vote Jim Powell for city council. | 为吉姆·鲍威尔进入市议会投票吧 |
[00:44] | I’m a disabled African-American Ohio state football hero, | 我是残疾的俄州非裔美国人橄榄球英雄 |
[00:47] | and I approve this message. | 我认可这段言论 |
[00:50] | Elka, as your campaign manager, | 爱尔卡 作为你的竞选经理 |
[00:52] | my first job is to go after this guy | 我的首要工作就是咬着这家伙 |
[00:54] | and all of his vicious, ridiculous, embarrassing lies. | 推翻他所有恶毒 无理 下作的谎言 |
[00:57] | There’s just one problem. | 但有个问题 |
[00:58] | All that stuff is true! | 他说的都是真事 |
[01:02] | Okay, we’ll just add that to the equation. | 好吧 那我把这事也加进推算方程 |
[01:05] | You now have a .001% chance of winning this election. | 你现在有0.001%的胜选几率 |
[01:10] | In exactly three days and seven bottles of wine, | 在三天与七瓶酒下肚之后 |
[01:13] | the academy award nominations will be announced… | 奥斯卡奖的提名名单就会公布 |
[01:15] | And it will either be an honor just to be nominated, | 结果有可能是荣耀地被提名 |
[01:18] | or I’ll kill myself. | 或者我自尽 |
[01:22] | Oh, it’s my agent. | 是我的经纪人发来的 |
[01:24] | One of the on-air nomination announcers dropped out, | 其中一位提名播报员退出了 |
[01:27] | and they want me to replace her. | 他们想要我代替她 |
[01:29] | That’s so exciting! | 这太棒了 |
[01:30] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[01:31] | I will be standing in front of the whole world | 我将会站在全世界面前 |
[01:33] | when I find out if I’m nominated or not. | 得知自己是否有被提名 |
[01:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的个天 |
[01:38] | I will be standing in front of the whole world | 我将会站在全世界面前 |
[01:40] | when I find out if I’m nominated or not. | 得知自己是否有被提名 |
[01:43] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[01:43] | I’ll fly out with you and help you through it. | 我会跟你一起飞过去陪你度过 |
[01:45] | Well, maybe I can come too. | 或许我也能陪你去 |
[01:47] | Although I’m meeting my new boss this afternoon. | 只是我今天下午要见新老板 |
[01:49] | Might be a bit awkward to ask for time off. | 跟他请假可能会有点尴尬 |
[01:51] | Keep in mind that a person’s impression of you | 要记得 一个人对你的第一印象 |
[01:53] | is made within the first ten seconds of meeting them, | 是在初见面的开始十秒建立的 |
[01:55] | and it’s very difficult to change that initial assumption. | 而最初的看法会很难扭转 |
[01:58] | When I first met Joy, | 我第一次见乔依时 |
[02:00] | I thought she was a prostitute. | 以为她是个妓女呢 |
[02:06] | Just backing him up. | 我支持下他的理论嘛 |
[02:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[02:20] | Hi. You must be Joy. | 你好 你一定是乔依吧 |
[02:23] | – Joy. – I’m Mitch. | -乔依 -我叫米奇 |
[02:24] | And I can tell you’re a great detective | 我能看出你是个很棒的侦探 |
[02:25] | because you’re observing me very closely. | 因为你把我全身都侦查了一遍 |
[02:28] | And–ugh, I’m an idiot, I forgot to feed the meter. | 我真是个笨蛋 我忘了给停车表投钱 |
[02:30] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[02:38] | I’m leaving this message because I want this documented. | 我留这段话是因为我想有个记录 |
[02:41] | I have an overwhelming feeling that | 我有一股挡不住的感觉 |
[02:44] | I just met the man I’m going to marry. | 我碰到了我要嫁的男人了 |
[02:56] | Normally I’d mock anybody who’d say something like this, | 通常我都会耻笑说出这种话的人 |
[02:59] | which only makes me believe it more. | 但也因此更让我相信这是真的 |
[03:01] | I’m gonna sing at this one. I am. | 我还要唱 真的 |
[03:03] | Look, it’s my wedding. I can do what I want! | 这是我的婚礼 姐想怎样就怎样 |
[03:08] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[03:09] | Oh, no worries. Happens to me all the time. | 没事 我也常这样 |
[03:12] | Do I detect a british accent? | 我是不是听到英国口音了 |
[03:14] | You jolly well do. | 是滴 |
[03:16] | I know, Americans love my accent. | 我知道美国人都爱我的口音 |
[03:18] | Not this one. | 本美国人可不爱 |
[03:21] | My ex-wife was British, | 我前妻是英国人 |
[03:23] | so that accent sort of turns my stomach. | 所以那个口音让我感到反胃 |
[03:25] | You even look like her. | 你还长得有点像她呢 |
[03:26] | Really? Do you have a picture? | 真的吗 你有她照片吗 |
[03:28] | Yes, I carry around a photo | 有啊 我随身带着 |
[03:30] | of the woman who ripped my heart out | 把我的心扯出来 |
[03:31] | and crushed it in her hands. | 再用手锤烂的女人的照片 |
[03:34] | So we’re both detectives. | 我们都是侦探 |
[03:35] | Let’s get to know each other. | 来好好了解彼此吧 |
[03:37] | The slight tremor in your hand indicates | 你手部的微颤显示 |
[03:39] | you’re on your third cup of coffee. | 你喝到第三杯咖啡了 |
[03:40] | Your posture tells me that you had early ballet training, | 你的姿势告诉我你小时候学过芭蕾 |
[03:42] | but your attractive toes say you didn’t stick with it. | 但你完好迷人的脚趾显示你没继续学下去 |
[03:44] | And I can tell | 我也看出 |
[03:45] | by the way you checked your reflection in the door window | 鉴于你看门窗上自己影子的样子 |
[03:47] | that you recently changed your hairstyle, | 你最近才换发型 |
[03:49] | and you’re not sure whether you like it. | 而你还不确定换得好不好 |
[03:50] | And your posture tells me you went to Brown | 而你的姿势告诉我你上过布朗大学 |
[03:52] | and majored in psychology. | 而且主修心理学 |
[03:55] | I may have looked that one up online. | 这条其实是我上网查的 |
[03:57] | The haircut is good, by the way. | 你的发型很不错 |
[03:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:00] | So what do you think your greatest strength is | 那么 你觉得你作为一个私家侦探 |
[04:02] | as a private investigator? | 最大的强项是什么 |
[04:04] | Without a doubt, it’s my attention to detail, | 不用说 肯定是我对细节的敏感 |
[04:06] | a 360-degree awareness of my environment at all times, | 对我周遭环境360度时时刻刻了然于胸 |
[04:10] | scanning, sensing, almost catli– | 扫描 感知 几乎是… |
[04:13] | Joy. | 乔依 |
[04:15] | I–I brought you this folder. | 我给你拿这个资料夹来 |
[04:16] | I thought you might need it because you wrote | 我觉得你可能会需要 因为你写了 |
[04:18] | “Don’t forget this folder” on it. | “别忘了带”在上面 |
[04:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:22] | Oh, Mitch, this is my friend Melanie. | 米奇 这位是我朋友梅兰妮 |
[04:24] | Melanie, this is Mitch. | 梅兰妮 这位是米奇 |
[04:27] | Hello, Melanie. | 梅兰妮 你好 |
[04:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:30] | Well, I’ll let you two get back to your meeting. | 我就不打扰你们了 |
[04:35] | How do you keep from touching her? | 你怎么能忍住不抚摸她 |
[04:39] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:40] | Melanie is an incredibly beautiful woman. | 梅兰妮是位美得不可方物的女性 |
[04:43] | Oh, but who am I kidding? | 但我开什么玩笑啊 |
[04:45] | She would never go out with old Mr. Fatty. | 她才不会对死肥仔有兴趣呢 |
[04:48] | – Who? – Me. | -谁啊 -我啊 |
[04:50] | Oh. I keep forgetting. | 我一直忘了说 |
[04:52] | Until recently, I was really fat. | 就在不久前 我还是个超级大胖子 |
[04:55] | In fact, I was on The Biggest Loser. | 我还曾经上过《减肥达人》节目 |
[04:56] | Is that where you lost all the weight? | 你是在节目上减重的吗 |
[04:58] | No, I was the first one kicked off. | 不 我是第一个被踢出局的 |
[05:01] | So you were the biggest loser on The Biggest Loser. | 所以你是《减肥达人》里的废物达人啊 |
[05:05] | Ha, ha. Yes, the castrating British wit. | 哈哈 让人蛋疼的英式幽默 |
[05:09] | No, I didn’t start losing the weight | 不 我是一直到我前妻克丽希达 |
[05:10] | until my ex-wife Cressida left me. | 离开我后才瘦下来的 |
[05:13] | I was so depressed, I stopped eating. | 内心太苦闷 食不下咽 |
[05:14] | Well, it’s hard to believe now. | 很难相信啊 |
[05:15] | You’re in such great shape. | 你现在身材这么棒 |
[05:17] | Do you have a picture of how you used to look? | 你有你以前样子的照片吗 |
[05:19] | Yes, I keep photos of me when I was 500 pounds. | 有啊 我随身带着我五百磅时的照片 |
[05:22] | They’re right next to the pictures of my ex-wife. | 就跟我前妻的照片放一起呢 |
[05:26] | You shouldn’t get so down on yourself. | 别这么看轻自己 |
[05:28] | When I first saw you, I didn’t think, | 我第一眼看见你时可没想着 |
[05:29] | “Oh, there’s a fat guy. I hope he doesn’t come near me.” | “这死肥仔可千万别靠近我啊” |
[05:33] | Oh, my God, the phone message! | 天啊 电话留言 |
[05:36] | Oh, uh, Victoria, | 维多利亚 |
[05:37] | do you have any celebrity friends who could endorse Elka? | 你有愿意支持爱尔卡的明星朋友吗 |
[05:40] | I’ve crunched the numbers, and if we go with you to L.A. | 我整了整数据 如果我们跟着你去洛杉矶 |
[05:42] | and get some celebrity backing, | 找些明星支持我们 |
[05:44] | we could raise her awareness by double digits. | 我们能把她的民调提升两位数呢 |
[05:46] | These crunchy numbers– | 这些整数 |
[05:49] | do they work on stuff that people actually care about, | 对于那些人们真在乎的事有作用吗 |
[05:51] | like academy awards? | 比如奥斯卡奖 |
[05:54] | I suppose I could build a composite of blogs | 我可以发些博客 |
[05:57] | and press coverage | 以及新闻报道 |
[05:57] | and then establish a model for meta-analysis. | 为元分析设定好模型 |
[05:59] | Okay, big bang theory. | 行了 书呆子 |
[06:02] | I’ll get you your endorsements | 我可以帮你找明星来支持 |
[06:03] | if you find out whether or not I’m gonna be nominated. | 但前提是你测算出我会不会被提名 |
[06:08] | Don’t listen to the answering machine! | 别听答录机 |
[06:10] | Don’t listen to the answering machine! | 千万别听答录机 |
[06:12] | This’ll be a great thing to play at my wedding. | 在婚礼上播出这个应该挺不错 |
[06:14] | I’m gonna sing at this one. I am. | 我还要唱 真的 |
[06:16] | Look, it’s my wedding. I can do what I want. | 这是我的婚礼 姐想怎样就怎样 |
[06:18] | Joy! | 乔依 |
[06:19] | This is so exciting. Who is he? Who is he? | 这太好了 他是谁 他是谁啊 |
[06:22] | Your new boss? He’s so handsome. | 你的新老板吗 他好帅 |
[06:23] | Him? No! | 他吗 怎么可能 |
[06:25] | That message is about someone entirely different. | 那段留言说的完全是另外一个人 |
[06:29] | Oh, one second. | 稍等 |
[06:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:32] | Joy, it’s Mitch. | 乔依 我是米奇 |
[06:33] | I can’t stop thinking about Melanie. | 梅兰妮的身影在我脑中挥之不去 |
[06:35] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[06:36] | And from your tone, I deduce you are with her now. | 从你的语气听来 我推测你正跟她在一起 |
[06:40] | Okay, pretend I’m someone else. | 好了 假装我是别人 |
[06:41] | So good to hear your voice, mother. | 听到你的声音太好了 老妈 |
[06:43] | Oh, say hi to your mom! | 替我跟你妈问好 |
[06:45] | Melanie says hi. | 梅兰妮跟你问好 |
[06:47] | Really? She says hi to me? | 真的吗 她跟我问好吗 |
[06:51] | Yes. To you, mother. | 是的 跟你啊 老妈 |
[06:53] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:54] | So what’s the deal? Is she free at all this weekend? | 怎么样 她这周末有空吗 |
[06:57] | Um, well, this weekend | 这个周末啊 |
[06:58] | we’re all going to L.A. with Victoria. | 我们要跟维多利亚一起去洛杉矶 |
[07:00] | That’s perfect. I’ll go too. | 太好了 我也一起去 |
[07:02] | What flight are you guys booked on? | 你们订了哪一班飞机 |
[07:03] | What am I saying? I’m a private detective. I’ll find out. | 我说什么呢 我是个私家侦探 自己能查出 |
[07:07] | Say good-bye to me like you would to your mother. | 按你与你妈平时那样跟我道别吧 |
[07:09] | All right. | 好 |
[07:11] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[07:17] | Sounds like you and your mom are getting along better. | 听起来你跟你妈关系缓和了许多 |
[07:21] | Okay, so who is this guy you’re gonna marry? | 所以你想嫁的是谁呢 |
[07:24] | Well, it’s… | 是… |
[07:25] | Anybody got any Lactaid? | 你们有没有”力康特”[缓解胃肠胀气] |
[07:27] | I’m in the mood for cheese, but I wanna be preemptive. | 我现在想吃点芝士 又不想留下后患 |
[07:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉没有 |
[07:35] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[07:36] | – Him? – Him. | -他吗 -就他 |
[07:38] | Funny, handsome, lactose-intolerant him. | 风趣 帅气 又有乳糖不耐症的他 |
[07:42] | Wow, Nate. | 居然是内特 |
[07:43] | I did not pick up on that. You gonna ask him out? | 完全没发现任何蛛丝马迹 你要约他吗 |
[07:46] | No! | 不 |
[07:47] | No, uh, it’s just a crazy thought. | 不 只是个疯狂的想法而已 |
[07:50] | So let’s not speak of this ever, ever again. | 我们永远永远都别再提这件事了 |
[07:53] | – Nate! – What are you doing? | -内特 -你干嘛 |
[07:55] | I’m gonna make a love connection | 我要来扮红娘 |
[07:57] | No, no, no! | 别 别啊 |
[07:58] | Come on, come on. I’m really good at this. | 别这样 信我 我这方面很行的 |
[08:00] | Nate, do you find Joy attractive? | 内特 你觉得乔依迷人吗 |
[08:02] | Oh, God, yes. | 天啊 超迷人 |
[08:04] | Melanie, please. | 梅兰妮 别这样 |
[08:05] | And, Joy, would you like to go out with Nate? | 乔依 你愿意跟内特去约会吗 |
[08:08] | How can I say no? | 我怎么能拒绝 |
[08:10] | I am good at this! | 我真会扮红娘 |
[08:17] | I can’t help it. | 我情不自禁 |
[08:19] | I’ve always been a sucker for long, dark hair. | 我一直对深色长发的女人没抵抗力 |
[08:22] | Have you? | 是吗 |
[08:24] | And big, brown eyes. | 以及棕色的大眼睛 |
[08:26] | Yeah, I get that. | 我明白 |
[08:28] | And killer curves. | 前凸后翘的曲线 |
[08:31] | Typical. | 典型的臭男人 |
[08:34] | But I have no confidence. | 但我好没有自信 |
[08:35] | When I look at Melanie, I’m just this tongue-tied fat kid | 每当我看到梅兰妮 我又变回了害羞的小肥仔 |
[08:37] | who doesn’t stand a chance. | 一点约到她的机会都没有 |
[08:39] | Look, it’s not rocket science. | 这又不是什么高深的科学 |
[08:41] | Try noticing something about her and ask about it. | 试着发现她的某一点 然后问她 |
[08:44] | She’ll answer, you’ll say something back, | 她会回答你 你再回答她 |
[08:46] | and before you know it you’ll be talking. | 然后自然而然的你们就聊上了 |
[08:48] | I can do that. | 这我能办到 |
[08:49] | I’m a detective. I notice things. | 我是个侦探 善于发现事物 |
[08:51] | Although even detectives can be blind | 虽然有时侦探也会 |
[08:52] | to what’s right in front of them. | 对眼前的事物睁眼瞎 |
[08:54] | Ha, not this detective. | 哈 本侦探可不会 |
[09:00] | I’m just so nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[09:02] | I mean, Joy is amazing, | 乔依美得不可方物 |
[09:04] | but she’s like a 9.2, and I’m a 6.3. | 她大概是9.2分 而我只有6.3分 |
[09:08] | Although some women have drunk me up to a 6.9. | 虽然也曾有女性在酒后说我有6.9分 |
[09:15] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:17] | I would say it’s okay, | 我其实不介意 |
[09:18] | but you told me not to talk to you. | 不过你叫我别跟你交谈 |
[09:21] | Well, you never know what kind of a gabby loser is sitting next to you. | 人永远无法知道坐在隔壁的是哪种长舌废柴 |
[09:25] | Been there. | 我也经历过 |
[09:27] | Joel Mandel. | 乔·曼德尔 |
[09:28] | I work for Price Waterhouse. | 我在普华永道公司工作 |
[09:31] | Price Waterhouse? | 普华永道公司吗 |
[09:33] | The accountants who tally up the academy nomination ballots? | 结算奥斯卡提名投票的会计事务所吗 |
[09:37] | You handle that account? | 那部分是你负责的吗 |
[09:39] | Well, I’m not allowed to say. | 我按规定不能够说 |
[09:42] | Although I have in the past. | 但我过去曾经当过 |
[09:44] | In fact, last year I was up onstage | 其实去年我就曾在台上 |
[09:46] | holding this very briefcase. | 提着这一个公事包 |
[09:49] | I thought so. | 我就知道 |
[09:51] | You know, I remember saying to myself, | 我还记得我问过自己 |
[09:54] | who is that drop-dead gorgeous accountant next to Ryan Gosling? | 那个站在瑞恩·高斯林旁边的帅气会计师是谁呢 |
[10:00] | That was me! | 就是我啊 |
[10:05] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[10:10] | So… | 话说… |
[10:11] | You like penis? | 你喜欢鸡鸡吗 |
[10:14] | I mean peanuts! | 我是说花生 |
[10:16] | P-peanuts. I– | 花生 我… |
[10:17] | I meant peanuts, ’cause you’re eating– | 我是说花生 因为你正在吃 |
[10:19] | those are peanuts. | 那些是花生 |
[10:21] | I’ve gotta stop saying “peanuts.” | 我不能再说”花生”了 |
[10:22] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:27] | I’m so glad Melanie told me about your secret crush. | 真庆幸梅兰妮告诉我你暗恋我 |
[10:31] | As am I. | 我也庆幸 |
[10:33] | I never would’ve guessed. | 不然我永远也不会料到 |
[10:35] | I mean, even now it seems like you don’t like me. | 到现在你看起来都还是不喜欢我呢 |
[10:38] | And I know what you’re thinking– | 我知道你在想什么 |
[10:39] | “Oh, Nate. He’s made of numbers, like a computer.” | “内特这家伙脑子里只有数字 跟电脑似的” |
[10:43] | But, uh, answer me this. | 但回答我这个问题 |
[10:45] | Can a computer make out with a human? | 一台电脑能跟人类亲热吗 |
[10:48] | It cannot. Trust me. | 没办法 相信我说的 |
[10:52] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 不介意我离开一下吧 |
[10:58] | God, I’m a wreck! | 天啊 我惨了 |
[11:00] | Can’t help you. Keep moving. | 帮不了你 快走吧 |
[11:04] | I don’t want your booze. I want your advice. | 我不要你的酒 只要你的建议 |
[11:07] | I have to pretend to be in love with Nate | 我不得不假装我喜欢内特 |
[11:09] | for annoying, noble reasons I can’t get into, | 因为一些很烦很高尚且又不能说的理由 |
[11:11] | but I don’t think I can pull it off. | 但我觉得我快演不下去了 |
[11:13] | You can’t upset him. | 你不能伤他的心 |
[11:14] | I need him to win the election. | 我得靠他胜选呢 |
[11:16] | I applaud you for your dream, Elka, but no! | 爱尔卡 我为你的梦想喝彩 但不行 |
[11:20] | You’ve slept with thousands of guys. | 你都跟成千上百男人睡过了 |
[11:22] | What’s one more? | 再多一个又如何 |
[11:24] | Do it. | 做就是了 |
[11:28] | Can I talk to you, Joy? It’s urgent. | 我能跟你聊一下吗 乔依 很急 |
[11:54] | My husband has a bucket list. | 我老公的遗愿清单上有这条 |
[11:59] | I’m getting nowhere with Melanie. | 我跟梅兰妮一点进展都没有 |
[12:01] | I need conversation practice, Joy. | 乔依 我需要一点聊天练习 |
[12:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:05] | Just relax and talk. | 放轻松 聊就是了 |
[12:07] | I’ll start. | 我来开始吧 |
[12:08] | So, Mitch, what got you into detective work? | 米奇 你为什么会进入侦探这行呢 |
[12:11] | Oh, I started out as a cop, | 我一开始是个警察 |
[12:12] | but after you eat so many doughnuts, | 但在吃了太多甜甜圈后 |
[12:14] | you come to realize that the real hole is in your center. | 会发现真正的空洞不在面包上 而在心上 |
[12:18] | Oh, that’s sad. | 好悲啊 |
[12:19] | There’s a sadness about you. | 你身上有种悲伤的情绪 |
[12:21] | – Which Melanie will hate. – No! | -梅兰妮会讨厌的 -不会 |
[12:23] | No, women like that vulnerability. | 女人喜欢男人脆弱的一面 |
[12:26] | Now let’s find common ground– books, movies. | 现在来找找共同话题 书 或电影 |
[12:28] | What do you like? | 你喜欢什么 |
[12:29] | Well, as a detective, I like Peter Diamond mysteries. | 作为侦探 我喜欢《彼得·戴蒙德》系列小说 |
[12:31] | I love Peter Diamond! | 我也喜欢《彼得·戴蒙德》系列 |
[12:34] | How about movies? I’ve always loved Casablanca. | 那电影呢 我一直喜欢《北非谍影》 |
[12:36] | I’ve only seen it about 20 times. | 那电影我只看过差不多二十次吧 |
[12:39] | Did you know, at the end, when they’re on the runway– | 你知道在结尾的时候 他们在跑道上时 |
[12:40] | The actors in the background are little people, | 背景的人其实都是侏儒 |
[12:42] | and the airplane is cardboard? | 而飞机是用纸板做的吗 |
[12:43] | Yes! That just makes me love it even more. | 没错 这让我更爱那电影了 |
[12:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:47] | – This is fun. – Yes. | -跟你聊天真开心 -是啊 |
[12:49] | I’m having a lovely time. | 我也聊得很开心 |
[12:50] | Good. Then I’m ready for melanie. | 很好 那我准备好跟梅兰妮聊了 |
[13:00] | So… | 话说… |
[13:01] | Me again. | 我又来了 |
[13:03] | I’m sorry we got off to sort of an awkward start there. | 抱歉刚刚把场面搞得那么尴尬 |
[13:06] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:08] | So what’s your favorite movie? | 你最喜欢的电影是哪部 |
[13:10] | Princess bride. | 《公主新娘》 |
[13:11] | I love that movie. | 我好喜欢那部电影 |
[13:13] | “Incontheivable”! | 不可思”讶” |
[13:16] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[13:18] | That’s a line from the movie. | 电影里的一句经典台词啊 |
[13:21] | I have not seen that movie. | 那我没看过那部电影 |
[13:24] | Excuse me. | 抱歉失陪 |
[13:29] | What are you doing with that briefcase? | 你拿着那个公事包要干什么 |
[13:30] | The guy from Price Waterhouse just fell asleep. | 普华永道公司的那男的刚睡着 |
[13:32] | I need to break into this case | 我得打开这公事包 |
[13:34] | and see if there are any oscar ballots inside. | 看看里面有没有奥斯卡的投票 |
[13:35] | No! Victoria, you can’t do that! | 不行 维多利亚 你不能这样 |
[13:37] | Oh, I think I can. | 我当然可以 |
[13:40] | You forget I did a two-episode arc on Macgyver. | 你忘了我在《百战天龙》里演过两集 |
[13:43] | All I need is a paper clip, hair spray, and some matches. | 我现在只需要个回形针 发胶与一些火柴 |
[13:46] | No, Victoria. | 维多利亚 不要啊 |
[13:49] | That was a disaster. | 刚才真是个灾难 |
[13:51] | With you, it’s so effortless. | 跟你聊天轻轻松松 |
[13:53] | It’s so much harder when you have feelings for the person. | 当你对对方有感情时 聊起来就好难 |
[14:01] | My hair! Help! | 我的头发 救命啊 |
[14:03] | I’ll save you, Melanie! | 梅兰妮 我来救你 |
[14:13] | Victoria, what were you thinking? | 维多利亚 你脑子进水了吗 |
[14:18] | Why am I the bad guy? | 为什么认定我是坏人 |
[14:20] | Although, come to think of it, | 虽然现在想想 |
[14:22] | on Macgyver I was the bad guy too. | 我在《百战天龙》时 也是演坏人 |
[14:26] | You got us kicked off the plane, | 你害我们被赶下机 |
[14:27] | and now we have to drive all night to get to L.A. on time. | 我们现在得开夜车才能准时到洛杉矶 |
[14:30] | I was desperate to find out if I’d been nominated or not. | 我当时很想知道我到底有没有被提名嘛 |
[14:33] | Nate, have you crunched the numbers yet? | 内特 你测算过数字了吗 |
[14:35] | I have, and I would not put money on you being nominated. | 是的 我觉得你获提名的可能性并不高 |
[14:38] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[14:39] | So I have to get up in front of billions of viewers | 我得上台站在几十亿观众的面前 |
[14:41] | with singed hair and no sleep | 完全没睡 头发还被烧了 |
[14:43] | and be happy for other people? | 然后还得为别人而高兴吗 |
[14:45] | Where’s my damn xanax? | 我他妈的镇定剂呢 |
[14:47] | I’d just like to point out how well Melanie is driving. | 我想称赞一下梅兰妮的开车技术真棒 |
[14:50] | Thumbs up, Mel. | 点个赞哦 梅梅 |
[14:52] | The good news is, Victoria, | 维多利亚 好消息是 |
[14:53] | it’s not too late for you to help the campaign. | 你现在要帮助竞选还为时不晚 |
[14:55] | I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[14:56] | when you get up in front of those billions of viewers, | 当你站在数十亿观众面前时 |
[14:58] | why not mention our website, Voteelka.com? | 何不提一下我们的网站「投票给爱尔卡网」呢 |
[15:00] | No! | 不要 |
[15:01] | No, I have too much to take care of already. | 我已经有太多事情要处理了 |
[15:04] | I hardly am gonna have any time to glue on eyebrows | 我甚至都找不出时间粘眉毛 |
[15:07] | and buy a wig and– and get my dress ready. | 买假发 再弄好我的礼服了 |
[15:10] | I can help with the dress. | 我能帮忙你弄礼服 |
[15:11] | And just pluck some hair off Joy’s arm for your eyebrows. | 拔一点乔依的手毛粘在你的眉毛上就行了 |
[15:17] | You know, Joy, I own this exact car. | 乔依 我也有这同款车 |
[15:19] | It seats two adults and four children. | 能坐得下两个大人 四个孩子 |
[15:22] | and my mother. | 外加我老娘 |
[15:23] | – Did you hear that, Joy? – Yeah, I did. | -你听到了吗 乔依 -我听到了 |
[15:31] | And the nominees for best direction in a motion picture– | 获得最佳导演奖提名的有 |
[15:34] | Harold Israel for Winters long gone. | 哈罗德·伊斯雷尔 《冬日远去》 |
[15:37] | Victoria’s holding up okay, right? | 维多利亚表现还不错对吧 |
[15:39] | Sure! | 当然 |
[15:40] | If you didn’t know she was highly medicated, drunk, | 如果你不知道她吞了一大堆药 酒醉 |
[15:42] | and hasn’t slept in 36 hours, | 还36小时没睡了 |
[15:44] | you might think, “what an odd woman.” | 你可能会觉得”那女的古里古怪的” |
[15:47] | Oh, no, Victoria’s category is coming up next. | 惨了 轮到维多利亚的奖项了 |
[15:49] | And now best actress in a supporting role. | 接下来是最佳女配角的提名人选 |
[15:52] | Victoria, the nominees? | 维多利亚 你来报提名人 |
[15:54] | Yeah, sure. Why not? | 行啊 报就报 |
[15:56] | Oh, let’s see. | 来看看 |
[15:57] | Marion Cotill– | 玛丽恩·克缇… |
[15:59] | You know, the French chick who gets nominated for everything. | 反正就是那个演什么都被提名的法国妞 |
[16:03] | Ivy Johnson for Night of the Hereafter. | 艾薇·约翰逊 《此后的夜晚》 |
[16:07] | Well, here’s a big surprise. | 接下来的提名人倒挺意外 |
[16:08] | Damn Helen Mirren. | 海伦·米伦”你死” |
[16:11] | That’s “dame” Helen Mirren. | 是海伦·米伦”女爵士” |
[16:12] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说了啥 |
[16:14] | Oh, Violet Hemsworth. | 维奥莱·赫姆斯沃斯 |
[16:16] | Well, we all know how she got nominated, | 她怎么被提名的大家都懂 |
[16:18] | the big slut. | 那个荡妇 |
[16:21] | And the final nominee… | 以及最后一位提名人 |
[16:23] | Is Victor– | 是维多 |
[16:26] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[16:29] | Victoria Chase! | 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[16:32] | She did it! She did it! | 她成功了 她成功了 |
[16:33] | And it is such an honor | 能够与各位 |
[16:35] | to be nominated with these amazing women. | 杰出女性共获提名 真是莫大的荣耀 |
[16:38] | We are all so talented. | 大家演技都是业界一等一 |
[16:41] | – Is everything all ready? – Yep, all set. | -一切都准备就绪了吗 -妥当 |
[16:44] | 投票给 爱尔卡网 | |
[16:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:49] | Who’s Macgyver now? | 谁才是百战天龙啊 |
[16:55] | Oh, thanks, Angelina. | 安吉丽娜 谢谢 |
[16:57] | And give my love to Brad, Shiloh, Knox, | 帮我跟布莱德·皮特 希洛 诺克斯 |
[16:59] | Vivienne, Pax, Zahara, and Maddox. | 薇薇安 帕克斯 扎哈拉与麦多克斯问好 |
[17:04] | Victoria, | 维多利亚 |
[17:04] | you don’t even remember the names of your own children. | 你连自己亲生儿女的姓名记得都没这么清楚 |
[17:07] | Oh, I will, now that their mother is an a-lister. | 我会去记的 她们的老妈现在是一线大腕了 |
[17:10] | I made such a fool out of myself with Melanie on that trip. | 我这一路上在梅兰妮面前出尽了洋相 |
[17:14] | Look, you don’t need tricks or smooth lines | 你不需要使什么泡妞招数或金句 |
[17:17] | to get a girl like Melanie. | 来赢得梅兰妮这种女孩的心 |
[17:19] | Just make her laugh. | 逗她笑就行了 |
[17:20] | She’s a sucker for a guy who can make her laugh. | 她对能逗她笑的男人没抵抗力 |
[17:23] | I guess I could give it a shot. | 我可以试试 |
[17:25] | Trust me–you’re a– a very appealing guy. | 相信我…你是个很有吸引力的男人 |
[17:40] | Oh, my God, it worked. | 天啊 成功了 |
[17:41] | Elka, great news! | 爱尔卡 好消息 |
[17:43] | Thanks to the dress stunt, | 拜礼服吸睛这招 |
[17:44] | you are now front-runner for Cleveland City Council! | 你现在是克利夫兰市议会选举的领头羊了 |
[17:49] | And speaking of dresses, | 说到礼服 |
[17:51] | Armani, Dior, and Valentino | 阿玛尼 迪奥与华伦天奴 |
[17:52] | are jostling for the honor of designing my Oscar dress. | 争破头想替我设计奥斯卡礼服呢 |
[17:58] | Ooh, an international number. | 国际来电 |
[18:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:01] | Konbanwa! | 晚上好[日语] |
[18:03] | It’s the Mrs. Ladypants people calling from japan | 日本”淑女裤”公司的人打来 |
[18:05] | to congratulate me. | 恭喜我被提名 |
[18:06] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢 |
[18:09] | What? | 什么 |
[18:12] | Are you absolutely sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:16] | All right. Uh, yes. | 好的 是 |
[18:17] | I-I certainly will look into that. | 我会再去了解一下 |
[18:20] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, sayonara. | 好的 好的 再见 |
[18:23] | What’s wrong, sweetie? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[18:25] | Apparently, years ago, | 貌似几年前 |
[18:27] | when I didn’t think that I had | 我当时觉得我这辈子 |
[18:28] | a chance in hell of getting nominated for an academy award, | 没机会获得奥斯卡奖的提名 |
[18:31] | I signed a rather unusual contract with the Mrs. Ladypants people. | 所以我跟”淑女裤”公司签了份不寻常的合约 |
[18:37] | I have to wear | 我得穿着 |
[18:40] | a Mrs. Ladypants | “淑女裤”公司的 |
[18:42] | absorbent gown to the Oscars, | 超吸收力礼服去参加奥斯卡奖 |
[18:46] | now with crystal litter box technology. | 现在还有全新水晶猫砂技术 |
[18:56] | You’re gonna wear diapers to the Oscars? | 你要穿尿布去出席奥斯卡颁奖礼吗 |
[18:59] | They are not diapers. | 那不是尿布 |
[19:01] | It’s an absorbent gown! | 是超吸收礼服 |
[19:04] | Well, look at the bright side. | 往好的一方面想 |
[19:05] | You won’t need a seat filler if you have to go | 颁奖中你如果想上厕所 |
[19:06] | to the bathroom during the ceremony. | 就不需要找个填位人了 |
[19:09] | You’re very funny. | 你可真幽默 |
[19:12] | Now what am I gonna do? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[19:14] | You’re gonna celebrate. We’re all gonna celebrate! | 你应该庆祝 我们大家一起庆祝 |
[19:16] | Honey, you could win an Oscar! | 亲爱的 你可能会赢得奥斯卡奖 |
[19:19] | And, Elka, you could win an election! | 爱尔卡 你可能会赢得选举呢 |
[19:21] | You know what, Melanie is right. | 梅兰妮说得很有道理 |
[19:23] | She’s beautiful too. | 她也很漂亮 |
[19:25] | Somebody else talk. | 还是别人来说话吧 |
[19:29] | Okay, I will. | 我来说吧 |
[19:30] | So here’s to everyone getting exactly what they want. | 敬所有人都美梦成真 想要啥就有啥 |