时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Look, I can do it this time. | 这一次我能行的 |
[00:05] | I can look happy. | 我可以装作开心 |
[00:06] | – Try another one. – Okay. | -再试一次 -好的 |
[00:08] | And the winner of the academy award for best supporting actress is… | 奥斯卡最佳女配角得主是 |
[00:13] | Helen Mirren. | 海伦·米伦 |
[00:14] | Fxxk! | 操 |
[00:18] | Honey, you can’t say that on tv. | 亲爱的 你不能在电视上骂这个词 |
[00:21] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[00:22] | Why am I incapable of faking happiness for other people? | 为什么我就是无法假装为别人开心呢 |
[00:27] | Melanie, how do you do it? | 梅兰妮 你是怎么做到的 |
[00:30] | I’m not faking it. | 我没有假装 |
[00:31] | I am genuinely happy when others do well. | 别人好 我是真心为他们高兴 |
[00:33] | But…why? | 但是 为什么呀 |
[00:36] | Well, at least with Elka sitting next to me, | 至少爱尔卡坐在我旁边 |
[00:39] | someone will smile convincingly if I lose. | 如果我输了 她的笑容还能让别人信服 |
[00:41] | Again, | 再说一次 |
[00:42] | Elka is staying in Cleveland. | 爱尔卡会留在克利夫兰 |
[00:44] | Her city council election’s the same night as the oscars. | 她的市议员选举和奥斯卡颁奖礼是同一晚 |
[00:46] | I’m your date now. | 现在我是你的同伴了 |
[00:48] | Melanie lost the coin toss. | 我们扔硬币 梅兰妮输了 |
[00:49] | And I am genuinely happy for you, Joy. | 我真的为你开心 乔依 |
[00:52] | Wow. That was so gracious. | 哇 真是亲切啊 |
[00:55] | You know, I can do that. | 我也可以做到 |
[00:56] | No, no, no. Joy, announce the winner again. | 乔依 再宣布得奖人 |
[00:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:59] | And the academy award goes to… | 获得奥斯卡的是 |
[01:02] | Helen Mirren. | 海伦·米伦 |
[01:03] | Fxxk! | 操 |
[01:05] | Was that better? | 这次好些了吗 |
[01:08] | Oh, look! | 瞧啊 |
[01:12] | George Clooney looks so cute. | 乔治·克鲁尼真是可爱 |
[01:14] | How did it go at the latino festival? | 拉美节情况如何 |
[01:16] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[01:17] | They’re all gonna vote for me. | 他们都会投我的票 |
[01:19] | Because you lied to them, | 因为你对他们说谎 |
[01:21] | like you lie to everyone. | 就像你骗所有人一样 |
[01:23] | She promised them | 她向他们保证 |
[01:24] | she’d make Spanish the official language of Cleveland. | 当选后会让西班牙语成为克利夫兰的官方语言 |
[01:29] | Campaign promises– they’re like Joy’s dates. | 竞选承诺 就像乔依的约会对象一样 |
[01:33] | They do the deed, and then they disappear. | “做”了以后就消失了 |
[01:38] | Ooh, hey, while you were out, | 对了 你们在外面时 |
[01:39] | did you see the billboards for my radio show? | 有没有看到我节目的广告牌 |
[01:41] | Yes, it’s a beautiful picture of you. | 看到了 你的照片真漂亮 |
[01:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:44] | It’s all part of this new marketing campaign. | 这是广告活动的一部分 |
[01:46] | And the station manager– well, he let me bring this home. | 电台经理 他让我把这个拿回家 |
[01:50] | Gorgeous. | 太漂亮了 |
[01:51] | They may have photoshopped it just a itty-bitty-bitty bit. | 可能PS了一点点一点点 |
[01:54] | Just like you. | 和你本人一样嘛 |
[01:55] | It’s wonderful you don’t care | 你心态真好 竟然不在乎 |
[01:57] | what people are saying about it on photoshopflop.com. | 「PS见光死」网上的人怎么说你的 |
[02:03] | What? What’s photoshopflop.com? | 什么 什么「PS见光死」网 |
[02:06] | It’s a website with pictures of famous people | 网站上有一些名人照片 |
[02:08] | before and after they’ve “allegedly” been altered. | “据说”是PS过的 做了前后对比 |
[02:12] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[02:14] | They took this totally unflattering “Before” picture of me | 他们将一张非常不上镜的”之前”照片 |
[02:17] | and posted it right next to what I really look like. | 就放在我这真实模样的旁边 |
[02:22] | Okay, maybe I have gained a few pounds since I broke my foot | 好吧 我摔断脚后是长了几磅 |
[02:25] | and I haven’t been able to exercise, | 我没法锻炼 |
[02:26] | but this is just mean. | 但这也太恶毒了吧 |
[02:28] | I promise, if I’m elected, | 我保证 如果我当选 |
[02:30] | I will see that anyone who makes fun of you is killed. | 我会让那些取笑你的人全死光 |
[02:36] | I appreciate that, Elka, but you know what? | 多谢好意 爱尔卡 但你们知道吗 |
[02:38] | Maybe this is just my wake-up call. | 也许这是警钟 |
[02:40] | I am not gonna leave this house until I look like her. | 不变得像她前 我是不会离开这房子的 |
[02:43] | All I have to do is not eat | 我只需要不吃东西 |
[02:44] | and avoid any emotional triggers | 而且避免碰到任何会让我想吃东西的 |
[02:46] | that are gonna make me want to eat. | 情感爆发点 |
[02:48] | – Hi, baby. – Oh, my god. | -宝贝 -我的天 |
[02:53] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈 |
[02:54] | And I’m pretty sure I just gained 5 pounds. | 我相当肯定 我又胖了5磅 |
[03:06] | Look, Melly, when I saw those awful comments online | 梅梅 我看到网上那些恶毒的评论 |
[03:09] | of people calling you fat– | 网友们都骂你肥 |
[03:10] | Well, they didn’t actually say “fat.” | 他们并没有说”肥” |
[03:12] | Did you read all of them? Because I did. | 你看了所有评论吗 我看了 |
[03:16] | Stupid photoshopflop.com. | 该死的「PS见光死」网 |
[03:18] | Horrible website. | 讨厌的网站 |
[03:19] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[03:19] | Every day I look at it, I’m appalled. | 每天看到 我都无比震惊 |
[03:23] | I’m here to support you any way I can. | 我来这里尽一切可能支持你 |
[03:25] | If you’re going on a big diet, I’m going on a big diet. | 如果你在节食减肥 我也会节食减肥 |
[03:27] | Okay, for dinner, I was thinking kale and quinoa– | 晚餐 我想吃甘蓝和藜麦 |
[03:31] | Nobody can start a diet this late in the day. | 都这个钟点了 不能节食 |
[03:34] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[03:36] | Macaroons, girls? | 姑娘们 吃杏仁小甜饼吧 |
[03:38] | – Oh, I couldn’t. – Oh, neither could I. | -我不能吃 -我也不行 |
[03:40] | We have to fit into our gowns for the academy awards next week. | 我们要为下周的奥斯卡颁奖典礼瘦身穿礼服 |
[03:42] | That’s right. Oh, if I was going to the academy awards, | 对哦 如果我要去参加奥斯卡颁奖礼 |
[03:45] | I’d be stress-eating like crazy. | 我会压力大到猛吃个不停 |
[03:47] | And yet look at the two of you. | 看你们两个 |
[03:49] | What’s your secret to dealing with stress? | 你们应对压力的秘密是什么 |
[03:51] | I drink. | 我喝酒 |
[03:54] | I sleep around. | 我到处睡男人 |
[03:59] | I admire your discipline. | 我真羡慕你们这么有自制力 |
[04:02] | Would you like to see my gown? | 你想看下我的礼服吗 |
[04:03] | Oh, a sneak peek! How exciting! | 先睹为快 太激动了 |
[04:06] | I’ll show you mine too. | 我把我的也给你看 |
[04:08] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[04:10] | I decided to go simple yet stunning. | 我决定走简单惊艳路线 |
[04:13] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[04:13] | Where have I seen that dress before? | 我是在哪里见过这礼服 |
[04:15] | Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[04:16] | Tmz. | 八卦网上 |
[04:18] | Someone leaked the gown Charlize Theron is wearing. | 有人爆料了查理兹·塞隆要穿的礼服 |
[04:20] | What? | 什么 |
[04:21] | I’m wearing the same dress as Charlize Theron? | 我要和查理兹·塞隆撞衫了吗 |
[04:23] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:24] | It’ll look a lot different on her. | 她穿的效果完全不一样 |
[04:27] | Oh, this is a disaster. | 这下真是完蛋了 |
[04:28] | I’m going to be the lowest score ever on “who wore it better?” | 我将成为「撞衫谁穿更靓」名单中得分最低的一个 |
[04:33] | I wish I could just know if I won. | 我真希望能知道我得奖没有 |
[04:35] | Otherwise, I–I’d rather stay in bed. | 否则的话 我宁愿躺在床上 |
[04:37] | Oh, like Joan Crawford. | 就像琼·克劳馥一样 |
[04:39] | She skipped the awards one year | 她有一年没有参加典礼 |
[04:40] | because she thought she would lose. | 因为她觉得她不会得奖 |
[04:41] | Right. I saw that in Mommie Dearest. | 是的 我在《最毒妈妈》中看过这个 |
[04:43] | The networks put cameras by her fake sickbed, | 电视网在她的假病床边架了摄像机 |
[04:46] | you know, to film her in case she won. | 以免她赢了就拍下来 |
[04:47] | But actresses were crazy back then. | 但那时候女演员都是疯子 |
[04:50] | I’ll do it. | 我就这样做 |
[04:52] | Oh, thank you, Joan Crawford, | 谢谢你 琼·克劳馥 |
[04:53] | for your inspiring example. | 多谢你做出启发性的榜样 |
[04:56] | You don’t hear that very often. | 这话可不是经常能听到的 |
[04:58] | Then it’s settled. | 就这么定了 |
[05:00] | The academy will have to come to me. | 奥斯卡得来找我 |
[05:02] | We are all going to stay in Cleveland. | 我们都待在克利夫兰 |
[05:04] | No one is going to the oscars. | 没人去参加颁奖礼 |
[05:06] | Here it is. | 拿来了 |
[05:07] | It cost a fortune. | 可贵了 |
[05:09] | But I’ve always dreamed of going to the academy awards | 但我一直梦想着能去参加奥斯卡颁奖礼 |
[05:12] | ever since I was a little girl, | 从小时候就如此了 |
[05:13] | and now that dream is coming true. | 现在梦想成真了 |
[05:20] | Here, Joy, have a cookie. | 给 乔依 来块饼干吧 |
[05:27] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰下 先生 |
[05:29] | Did you drop this $20 bill? | 这20块是你掉的吗 |
[05:33] | “Vote Ostrovsky”? | “投奥斯特洛夫斯基一票” |
[05:35] | Sounds like good advice. | 听起来是个很好的建议 |
[05:41] | Elka, bad news. | 爱尔卡 坏消息 |
[05:42] | People are saying councilman Powell is buying votes for $10 apiece. | 人们说鲍威尔议员买选票 一票10块钱 |
[05:46] | I’m appalled. | 我太气愤了 |
[05:49] | I’ve been paying 20. | 我给了20 |
[05:52] | It gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[05:53] | He’s holding a big “get out the vote” rally tonight in Port Lee. | 他今晚会在利港举行一场大型的动员投票活动 |
[05:57] | There’s only one bridge between here and Port Lee, right? | 这里距离利港只隔一座桥对吗 |
[06:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:01] | Sounds like it’s time for some traffic problems | 听起来通往利港的大桥 |
[06:05] | on the bridge to Port Lee. | 是时候来次大塞车了 |
[06:13] | This was a great idea, Victoria. | 这真是个好主意 维多利亚 |
[06:15] | With elections today and the oscars tonight, | 白天选举 晚上奥斯卡颁奖礼 |
[06:17] | I thought we should all free our minds | 我想我们应该放飞思绪 |
[06:19] | and meditate on what’s really important. | 沉思于真正重要的东西 |
[06:22] | Winning. | 胜利 |
[06:23] | Winning gloriously. | 辉煌的胜利 |
[06:26] | I’m not worried about tonight. | 我不担心今晚的结果 |
[06:28] | Elka did a terrible thing. | 爱尔卡做了件可怕的事 |
[06:30] | She caused a traffic jam on the bridge to port lee. | 她制造了通往利港的大桥大塞车 |
[06:35] | How did she do that? | 她怎么做到的 |
[06:36] | She sent a mass email to thousands of seniors | 她给数千位老年人群发了邮件 |
[06:39] | saying that’s where they could meet | 说他们可以在那里看到 |
[06:41] | their favorite stars from the weather channel. | 天气频道中他们最爱的明星 |
[06:45] | I also told them the bridge toll | 我还说如果他们付硬币 |
[06:46] | would be half price if they paid in pennies. | 过桥费只收一半 |
[06:53] | You know, this mask smells delicious. | 这面膜闻起来真美味 |
[06:56] | Hmm, avocado and honey. | 鳄梨 蜂蜜 |
[07:00] | And there’s no calories if it’s on your face. | 而且敷在脸上 不会有卡路里 |
[07:04] | Why is it whenever I’m on a diet, | 为什么每次我要节食时 |
[07:05] | all I can think about is food? | 想到的就全是吃的 |
[07:07] | It’s almost lustful. | 几乎到了饥渴难耐的地步 |
[07:09] | I saw a study that said that 52% of women | 我看过一项研究 说52%的女人 |
[07:12] | would choose chocolate over sex. | 会选巧克力不选性爱 |
[07:14] | I sure never told a bar of chocolate I was too sleepy. | 我的确永远不会对巧克力条说”我太困了” |
[07:21] | You know, men say they love curves, | 男人说他们喜欢曲线 |
[07:23] | but what they’re really saying is, they love boobs. | 但他们的真心话是 他们喜欢大胸 |
[07:27] | If Sofia Vergara’s breast fat was in her belly, | 如果索菲娅·维加拉的胸部脂肪在肚子上 |
[07:29] | they wouldn’t love her curves so much. | 男人不会那么喜欢她的曲线 |
[07:32] | Those things are gonna sag. | 那对宝贝会下垂的 |
[07:33] | Big-time. | 大垂特垂 |
[07:34] | Any day now. | 随时的事 |
[07:37] | And why do we do that? | 我们为什么要这样做 |
[07:39] | Judge each other so harshly, | 如此苛刻地评价彼此 |
[07:41] | grab magazines with pictures of celebrity cellulite. | 被杂志上名人脂肪团的照片深深吸引 |
[07:44] | You know what? We women– | 知道吗 我们女人 |
[07:45] | We need to create a judgment-free zone. | 我们需要创造一个无评价地带 |
[07:49] | I’m so glad to hear you say that, melanie, | 真高兴你这么说 梅兰妮 |
[07:51] | because I’ve been wanting to share my story. | 我一直想分享我的故事 |
[07:54] | Growing up, I was so skinny. | 成长过程中 我太瘦了 |
[07:56] | I’d eat and eat anything I wanted | 我吃啊吃 想吃什么吃什么 |
[07:59] | and never put on an ounce. | 却没有长过一盎司 |
[08:01] | To this day, I have trouble keeping on weight. | 到现在 我保持体重都不容易 |
[08:04] | Cheese, french fries, chocolate, wine– | 芝士 炸薯条 巧克力 红酒 |
[08:09] | They all fall right off. | 吃什么都不长肉 |
[08:11] | Oh, it’s so nice to say these things and not be judged. | 说这些又不被人抛白眼真是太好了 |
[08:22] | You know, Melanie, we’ve been good so far, | 梅兰妮 我们到现在为止进展不错 |
[08:24] | and we got the ankle weights on, | 还戴了踝部负重袋子 |
[08:26] | so even breathing’s an exercise. | 现在连呼吸都是锻炼 |
[08:28] | We deserve a treat. | 我们值得获得些奖励 |
[08:30] | How about some frozen yogurt, sprinkles, | 来点优格 糖霜 |
[08:32] | and maybe some gummy bears? | 或是小熊糖怎么样 |
[08:33] | No, mom. We’re on a diet. | 不行 妈 我们在节食 |
[08:34] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:35] | Gummy bears– they’re practically fruit. | 小熊糖基本就是水果嘛 |
[08:39] | I am not gonna reward myself with food. | 我不会用食物来奖励自己 |
[08:40] | You know, you’ve been doing that since I was a kid. | 从我小时候开始 你就一直这样做 |
[08:42] | Oh, so it’s all my fault. | 这全是我的错了吗 |
[08:43] | It’s always the mother’s fault. | 总是妈妈的错 |
[08:45] | No, it’s not all your fault. | 不 不全是你的错 |
[08:46] | I’m just saying you’re not helping me. | 我只是说 你没有帮到我 |
[08:48] | Well, if I’m not helping you, | 如果我没有帮到你 |
[08:49] | maybe I should get out of here. | 那我就走吧 |
[08:50] | Mom, don’t run away from me. | 妈 别这样走掉 |
[08:52] | Too late. I’m out of here. | 太迟了 我走了 |
[08:53] | Yeah, well, not if I catch you. | 我追到你 你就走不了了 |
[08:55] | Go ahead and try. | 那就试试看 |
[08:59] | Can you believe she ate her face mask? | 你们敢信她吃了面膜吗 |
[09:01] | Still in the room. | 我还没走呢 |
[09:07] | I can’t believe it’s Oscar night. | 真不敢相信奥斯卡颁奖夜到了 |
[09:10] | Joy, I’m sorry you couldn’t wear your gown. | 乔依 真抱歉你不能穿礼服 |
[09:14] | But the good news is, the white of your uniform | 但好消息是 你的白色制服 |
[09:16] | is bouncing light into my hair. | 将灯光反射到了我的头发上 |
[09:19] | That is good news. | 真是好消息 |
[09:21] | Oh, it’s all set. | 都准备好了 |
[09:22] | I have my lovely nurse by my side. | 可爱的护士在我身边 |
[09:25] | And George Glooney will be sitting right here | 乔治·克鲁尼穿着可爱的狗狗燕尾服 |
[09:27] | in his adorable doggy tux, | 坐在这里 |
[09:30] | staying put because I put a little bacon grease on my leg. | 乖乖别动哦 我在腿上擦了点培根油 |
[09:35] | Could you open that window just a skosh | 把窗户打开一点好吗 |
[09:37] | so the candles flicker, | 这样烛光摇曳 |
[09:38] | making my eyes dance? | 令我的眼神扑朔迷离 |
[09:42] | Now, if I win– and we all know I should– | 如果我得奖 我们都知道会的 |
[09:45] | A red light will appear on that camera, | 摄像机上会出现红灯 |
[09:47] | which will be a direct feed to the network broadcast. | 会直接连到电视转播 |
[09:50] | I gaze at my adoring fans and despising peers, | 我看着崇拜我的粉丝以及轻视我的同行 |
[09:54] | make a quick gasp of surprise, like this… | 发出短暂惊讶的吸气声 就像这样 |
[09:59] | Bee! | 蜜蜂 |
[10:03] | – How’d it go with your mom? – Oh, terrible. | -和你妈妈怎么样了 -非常糟 |
[10:05] | She’s on her way to the airport now. | 她现在去机场了 |
[10:06] | You know, I tried to have a reasonable conversation | 我试过跟她理智地谈谈 |
[10:08] | where I calmly explained to her | 我平静地向她解释 |
[10:10] | that she was the cause of all my problems, | 我的一切问题都是她造成的 |
[10:11] | and somehow she took offense. | 不知怎地她就生气了 |
[10:15] | Any election news? | 有选举的消息吗 |
[10:16] | It’s neck and neck. | 不分高低 |
[10:18] | They’re talking about port lee. Turn it up. | 新闻在说利港的事 大声点 |
[10:21] | No one can explain why, | 没人能解释原因 |
[10:22] | but traffic is moving very, very slowly on the bridge to port lee. | 但通往利港的大桥上 车辆行驶得非常缓慢 |
[10:28] | They can’t pin it on me. | 他们不可能归咎到我头上 |
[10:33] | Mamie Sue Johnson. | 我是梅米·苏·约翰逊 |
[10:39] | It’s the plain dealer. They’re pinning it on you. | 是《老实人报》 他们归咎到你头上了 |
[10:45] | They have a copy of the port lee email. | 他们有你发的邮件的副本 |
[10:48] | Tell them I have no prior knowledge of this. | 告诉他们我之前对此事一无所知 |
[10:51] | Elka Ostrovsky had no prior knowledge of this. | 爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基之前对此事一无所知 |
[10:53] | She’s gonna fire the person responsible. | 她会炒掉对此事负有责任的人 |
[10:55] | She’s going to fire the person responsible. | 她会炒掉对此事负有责任的人 |
[10:58] | Mamie Sue Johnson. | 梅米·苏·约翰逊 |
[10:59] | Mamie Sue Johnson. | 梅米·苏·约翰逊 |
[11:05] | That’s me. | 是我啊 |
[11:06] | You Chris Christie’d me! | 你竟然学克里斯·克里斯蒂坑我 |
[11:07] | 新泽西州州长克里斯 关闭乔治华盛顿大桥 陷害政敌 事后开除助手 | |
[11:13] | It’s just politics. | 政治就是这样的 |
[11:16] | You know, if I am fired, I should go. | 既然我被炒了 我就应该走了 |
[11:18] | No need to drive me home. | 没必要开车送我回家 |
[11:20] | I’ll take the bus you threw me under. | 你把我推到车底 我就乘那辆车回家吧[背黑锅] |
[11:24] | Most of the swelling is on the inside of your mouth. | 大部分的肿胀在你的嘴里 |
[11:27] | The rest I made look like a Cindy Crawford beauty mole. | 其余部分 我化得像辛迪·克劳馥的美人痣 |
[11:33] | Well, with lighting, you can hide anything. | 在灯光下 一切都可以隐藏 |
[11:35] | Rumor has it, Eva Mendes has a hunchback. | 有谣言说 伊娃·门德斯是驼背 |
[11:39] | You started that rumor. | 那则谣言是你传开的 |
[11:41] | And it never caught on the way I’d hoped. | 根本没像我希望的那样流传开 |
[11:44] | Well, we just need to move all the candles | 我们只需要把所有蜡烛移到 |
[11:46] | to the good side of my face. | 我更上镜的脸这边 |
[11:48] | Careful. | 小心 |
[11:49] | There’s a lot of chemicals in the air from your hair spray, | 你的发胶让空气中有不少化学物质 |
[11:51] | and it could catch on– | 可能会引起… |
[11:55] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[11:56] | I shouldn’t drink on an empty stomach. | 我不该空着肚子喝酒 |
[11:58] | But my mom’s not here, so I can do what I want. | 但我妈不在 我想怎样就怎样 |
[12:01] | If you’re done talking to your wine glass, | 你对着酒杯说完没呀 |
[12:03] | I’m trying to hear the tv. | 我还要看电视呢 |
[12:06] | Oh, look, I think they’re going to say who won. | 看 好像是要公布选举结果了 |
[12:08] | With 80% of the votes counted, we are calling | 在点清了80%的投票后 我们在此宣布 |
[12:10] | the hotly contested tenth council district race | 竞争激烈的第十区市议员当选人 |
[12:13] | for Elka Ostrovsky. | 为爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[12:15] | You won! | 你赢了 |
[12:16] | I won? | 我赢了吗 |
[12:22] | What’s all the screaming about down here? | 你们鬼叫什么呀 |
[12:23] | Elka won. | 爱尔卡赢了 |
[12:24] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[12:26] | Hey, what’s all the screaming about up there? | 你们楼上在鬼叫什么 |
[12:28] | Oh, Victoria got stung by a bee, | 维多利亚被蜜蜂蛰了 |
[12:29] | and her hair caught on fire, | 她的头发着火了 |
[12:30] | but it’s all going to be fine. | 不过不会有事的 |
[12:32] | We’re told that ex-councilman Powell | 我们得知前议员鲍威尔 |
[12:34] | will be calling Ostrovsky soon to graciously concede. | 会马上致电奥斯特洛夫斯基 表示输得心服口服 |
[12:42] | Hey, Powell. | 你好 鲍威尔 |
[12:44] | No, you go to hell. | 不 你才去死 |
[12:47] | No, you go to hell. | 不 你才去死 |
[12:50] | No, you go to hell! | 不 你才去死 |
[12:53] | The turban totally works. | 头巾的效果太好了 |
[12:58] | It sells your illness with classic old hollywood glamour. | 让你的病情透出经典的好莱坞复古魅力 |
[13:03] | So I might start a trend? | 也许我会开创潮流 |
[13:05] | Sure. Why not? | 当然 为啥不行 |
[13:08] | Well, we have an hour to relax. | 还有一小时放松时间 |
[13:10] | Check out the live feed. | 看下网络直播 |
[13:11] | Let’s see what’s going on at the oscars. | 看看颁奖到哪里了 |
[13:13] | The academy awards will be right back | 奥斯卡颁奖礼马上回来 |
[13:15] | with the awards for best sound editing… | 稍后要颁的是 最佳音效剪辑 |
[13:17] | Total snoozefest. We got time. | 真够无聊的 我们还有时间 |
[13:19] | And best actress in a supporting role. | 以及最佳女配角 |
[13:21] | What? Already? | 什么 这就到了吗 |
[13:23] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[13:24] | You told us your category wasn’t up for another hour. | 你说你的奖项至少还要过一小时 |
[13:26] | No, well, that’s what they told me. | 这是他们告诉我的 |
[13:27] | They said it would be on at 5:30. | 他们说是5点半 |
[13:29] | And since there’s a four-hour time difference | 既然俄亥俄州和那边 |
[13:31] | between actual time and Ohio time– | 有四小时时差 |
[13:32] | It’s a three-hour difference, you cotton-headed actress. | 是三小时 你这个脑残女演员 |
[13:35] | Oh, god! I could be on camera any second. | 老天 我随时都有可能出镜 |
[13:37] | I’m nervous. I need wine. | 我好紧张 我需要红酒 |
[13:39] | No. I could be on camera too. I need wine. | 不 我也可能出镜 我需要红酒 |
[13:47] | What the hell am I gonna do? | 这下我该怎么办 |
[13:49] | They’re about to announce my category. | 就要颁我的奖项了 |
[13:51] | Don’t panic. | 别慌 |
[13:51] | We’ll just turn your jacket around. | 把外套反过来就行了 |
[13:54] | Remember when Celine Dion | 还记得席琳·迪翁 |
[13:55] | wore that backwards tux to the oscars? | 反穿着男式礼服去参加奥斯卡颁奖礼吗 |
[13:57] | She looked like a mentally challenged caterer. | 她看起来像精神不太正常的宴席承办商 |
[13:59] | Yes, but a gorgeous, sexy, young | 是 但却是一个漂亮 性感 年轻的 |
[14:02] | mentally challenged caterer. | 精神不太正常的宴席承办商 |
[14:05] | I’m listening. | 继续说 |
[14:08] | I share this award with my assistant sound editor | 这项荣誉我要与我的助理音效剪辑师 |
[14:10] | and best friend, Chelsea Myers. | 以及最好的朋友 切尔西·梅耶斯分享 |
[14:13] | I couldn’t have won without you. | 没有你我无法得奖 |
[14:15] | I couldn’t have won without Mamie Sue. | 没有梅米·苏我也赢不了 |
[14:17] | And winning wouldn’t be fun without you. | 没有你 胜出一点乐趣也没有 |
[14:20] | You’re right, boring sound guy. | 你说得对 闷死人的音效男 |
[14:24] | Most of all, I want to thank my mother. | 最重要的是 我要感谢我的母亲 |
[14:27] | Mom, I’d give anything to have you here with me tonight. | 妈妈 如果今晚你能在场 我愿付出一切 |
[14:30] | This is for you. Hug your moms, everyone. | 这是献给你的 拥抱你们的母亲吧 各位 |
[14:34] | Now boring sound guy is right about me. | 闷死人的音效男说的没错 |
[14:37] | But I can’t hug my mom because I chased her away. | 但我没办法拥抱我妈 因为我把她赶跑了 |
[14:40] | And you know who I blame? | 你知道我怪谁吗 |
[14:41] | Yourself? | 你自己吗 |
[14:42] | No. | 不 |
[14:43] | Her. | 她 |
[14:44] | And this– this unrealistic idea of what women are supposed to be. | 女人的理想模样根本是不切实际的想法 |
[14:48] | I blame her and–and hollywood | 我怪她 怪好莱坞 |
[14:50] | and–and society! | 怪这个社会 |
[14:51] | Everyone but me! | 我怪除开我以外的所有人 |
[14:58] | You should eat something. | 你应该吃点东西 |
[15:03] | Ivy Johnson for Night of the hereafter. | 艾薇·约翰逊 《此后的夜晚》 |
[15:05] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[15:06] | Can you still see the wine stains on my sleeves? | 还能看到我袖子上的红酒印吗 |
[15:07] | No. It’s okay. I’ll just tie them behind you. | 不 没事 我把袖子系在后面 |
[15:10] | And Victoria Chase for Cleveland Rhapsody. | 维多利亚·蔡斯 《克利夫兰狂想曲》 |
[15:12] | Oh, god. That’s me. Hurry. | 老天 到我了 快点 |
[15:14] | It’s done. You’re good. | 好了 没事了 |
[15:18] | I can’t move my arms. | 我的胳膊动不了 |
[15:19] | Do I look like I’m wearing a straitjacket? | 我看起来像是穿着精神病拘束衣吗 |
[15:22] | No. You’re stunning. | 不 你惊艳众生 |
[15:24] | And the oscar goes to Helen Mirren. | 获得奥斯卡的是 海伦·米伦 |
[15:27] | Fxxk! | 操 |
[15:29] | And Victoria Chase. | 以及维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[15:32] | What? | 什么 |
[15:33] | It’s a tie! | 平手 |
[15:36] | You won! | 你赢了 |
[15:37] | The red light’s on! | 红灯亮了 |
[15:39] | We’ve been on tv the whole time. | 我们已经上电视了 |
[15:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[15:51] | Did Joy get stung by a bee too? | 乔依也被蜜蜂蛰了吗 |
[15:57] | That’s her breast. | 那是她的胸 |
[15:59] | And look at that audience– judging them. | 看这些观众 肆意评判她们 |
[16:03] | Well, I’m judging all of you skinny bitches! | 我还评判你们这些排骨精呢 |
[16:06] | And I find you guilty! | 我判你们有罪 |
[16:09] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 我的天 我的天 |
[16:11] | Thank you, academy. | 谢谢学院 |
[16:14] | Stop it. Stop it, George Clooney. | 停下 停下 乔治·克鲁尼 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:18] | George Clooney is humping my leg. | 乔治·克鲁尼在”摩擦”我的大腿 |
[16:21] | ‘Cause you see, he’s attracted to my bacon smell. | 是这样的 它被我的培根味[阴部]吸引了 |
[16:25] | Because he’s a dog. | 因为它是狗 |
[16:26] | George Clooney is a dog. | 乔治·克鲁尼是只狗 |
[16:28] | I’m not crazy! | 我没疯 |
[16:29] | Nurse, show America George Clooney. | 护士 给全美观众看看乔治·克鲁尼 |
[16:34] | Uh, yes, I wish I could be there with all of you, | 是的 我也希望能在现场和大家一起 |
[16:37] | but I donated my liver. | 但我捐了肝 |
[16:39] | – Kidney. – Kidney, right. | -是肾 -没错 是肾 |
[16:43] | And while I know I look horrible– | 我知道我现在的样子很可怕 |
[16:45] | No, you do not look horrible. | 不 你的样子并不可怕 |
[16:47] | Y-you people in hollywood, you’re the horrible ones. | 你 你们好莱坞的人 你们才可怕呢 |
[16:51] | Melanie, what the hell are you doing? | 梅兰妮 你在做什么 |
[16:52] | I’m taking a stand. | 我要表明立场 |
[16:54] | Shame on you, hollywood and all you size zero dresses. | 真可耻 好莱坞还有你们这些穿零码的女演员 |
[16:57] | This is what normal looks like. | 这才叫正常 |
[17:00] | And, mom, I’m sorry. I-I love you. | 妈 对不起 我爱你 |
[17:04] | I’m sorry, Mamie Sue. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 梅米·苏 真是对不起 |
[17:07] | I shouldn’t have thrown you under the bus. | 我不应该让你背黑锅 |
[17:08] | Music! | 音乐 |
[17:09] | For the love of god, please, play me off! | 苍天啊 拜托了 播音乐轰我下去吧 |
[17:17] | Oh, thank you, Susan Lucci. | 谢谢你 苏珊·露琪 |
[17:20] | It was so nice of you to call me | 你真是太好了 竟特意打电话来 |
[17:21] | and congratulate me on winning an oscar. | 恭喜我赢了奥斯卡大奖 |
[17:25] | Oh, that’s right. I called you. | 没错 我打给你的 |
[17:28] | I can’t believe I won an oscar. | 真不敢相信我获得了奥斯卡大奖 |
[17:31] | What an amazing night. | 多美好的一晚 |
[17:33] | To Victoria and Elka. | 敬维多利亚和爱尔卡 |
[17:37] | The only downside was that a billion people saw my boob. | 唯一不好的 就是十亿人看到了我的胸部 |
[17:42] | Oh, stop complaining, Joy. | 别抱怨了 乔依 |
[17:44] | You’re making a mountain out of a molehill. | 你这是小”胸”大做了 |
[17:49] | I thought the whole thing was wonderful, | 我觉得这事挺好的 |
[17:52] | especially when you came on and talked about me. | 特别是你上去谈到我 |
[17:55] | But you didn’t have to apologize, Elka. | 其实你不必道歉 爱尔卡 |
[17:57] | Oh, yes, I did, Mamie Sue. | 我必须道歉 梅米·苏 |
[17:59] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[18:00] | It was actually kind of exciting to be at the center of a scandal. | 能成为丑闻的中心人物还挺刺激的 |
[18:05] | A few of the bad boys from the senior center friended me. | 老年中心有几个坏老头加了我好友 |
[18:14] | Thanks for coming back, mom. | 谢谢你回来 妈 |
[18:15] | Well, I had to after I heard that acceptance speech at the airport. | 我在机场听到得奖感言后必须回来 |
[18:18] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我真丢人 |
[18:20] | All I heard was, “I love you, mom.” | 我就听到了 “我爱你 妈” |
[18:23] | Or at least that’s what I think you said. | 至少我觉得你是这样说的 |
[18:24] | Everyone around me was laughing so hard. | 我身边的人都快笑死了 |
[18:28] | I really am sorry, | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:29] | ‘Cause I really do appreciate | 我真的很感谢你 |
[18:31] | that you flew all the way to Ohio to support me. | 飞这么远到俄亥俄州来支持我 |
[18:33] | Well, reading those cruel comments online | 在网上看到那些无情的评论 |
[18:36] | reminded me of when you had your scoliosis brace | 让我想起你高中时戴着”后背矫形器” |
[18:38] | in high school and the boys weren’t asking you out | 男生们不邀你约会 |
[18:41] | and the mean girls were teasing you. | 那些刻薄女生取笑你 |
[18:44] | Oh, I miss those days. | 我怀念那时候 |
[18:47] | What? | 什么 |
[18:48] | I mean, those nights in the kitchen, | 那些夜晚我们在厨房 |
[18:49] | talking it out while we made brownies. | 一边做巧克力蛋糕一边谈心 |
[18:52] | We were so close, | 我们好亲近 |
[18:53] | and I loved making you feel better. | 我喜欢能安慰你的感觉 |
[18:55] | Oh, brownie nights did make me feel better. | 巧克力蛋糕之夜的确令我好受些 |
[18:58] | And deep-fried twinkie nights– | 至于油炸奶油夹心饼之夜 |
[18:59] | Oh, I felt like I was being hugged | 我觉得自己像是被一千个 |
[19:01] | by a thousand cream-filled angels. | 满是奶油的天使拥抱了 |
[19:03] | Okay, in hindsight, | 好吧 现在回头想想 |
[19:05] | maybe I did reinforce some bad patterns. | 或许我的确是促成了你的一些坏习惯 |
[19:07] | Yeah, but maybe I’ve gotten to an age | 其实 或许我这个年纪 |
[19:10] | where I have to stop blaming my mom for the things that I do. | 不该再将自己的错事都怪到我妈头上 |
[19:13] | Oh, sweetie, you’re never too old to blame your mother. | 宝贝 再老都可以怪自己的母亲 |
[19:15] | I still blame mine. | 我到现在还怪我妈 |
[19:17] | Your grandmother was a piece of work. | 你外婆可是个厉害角色 |
[19:20] | Yeah, maybe it’s all her fault. | 是啊 也许全是她的错 |
[19:21] | I can live with that. | 这我能接受 |
[19:26] | Hey, you two, I know you’re dieting, | 两位 我知道你们在节食 |
[19:27] | but would you like some cake and champagne? | 但要来点蛋糕和香槟吗 |
[19:29] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[19:30] | It’s a well-known rule | 大家都知道的规矩 |
[19:31] | there are no calories in celebration food. | 庆祝的食物里是没有卡路里的 |
[19:34] | Whose rule is that? | 这是谁的规矩 |
[19:35] | It’s a rule. | 反正是规矩 |