时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hot in Clevelandis recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:16] | Something just fell off the handsome truck. | “俊男国”有人不小心跌落凡间啊 |
[00:22] | He is cute. | 他确实很帅 |
[00:24] | Watch me zap that silver fox with my blue lasers. | 瞧我用勾魂眼捕获这只猎物 |
[00:34] | What the hell? | 搞毛啊 |
[00:37] | Wow, that’s never happened before. | 以前可从没发生过这种情况 |
[00:39] | It’s your fault. | 都是你们的错 |
[00:41] | I’m shrouded in spinster fog. | 我被「老处女绝缘雾」给包围住了 |
[00:44] | Elka, we are not spinsters. | 爱尔卡 我们可不是老处女 |
[00:46] | We are sophisticated, desirable women | 我们是高端大气 充满魅力的女人 |
[00:48] | with a million exciting things going on in our lives. | 生命中正经历着无数精彩刺激的事 |
[00:51] | Oh, look! New coffee sleeves. | 瞧啊 换了新的咖啡套呢 |
[00:55] | And they have sayings on them. | 上面还写了寄语呢 |
[00:56] | “Freedom comes from self-reliance.” | 「要自由 先自立」 |
[00:59] | You know, this coffee sleeve has a point. | 话说 这个咖啡套说的很有道理 |
[01:01] | I pay people to do everything for me. | 我付钱给人们替我做各种事 |
[01:03] | I mean, why did I pay 20 bucks to get this button sewn on? | 我为什么要花20美金请人替我缝个扣子呢 |
[01:06] | That’s what I charge. | 我的收费就是那么高 |
[01:08] | I mean, I know it’s just a cup, | 我知道这只是个杯子而已 |
[01:10] | but I was just telling my radio listeners the other day | 但我那天还跟我的电台听众们说 |
[01:12] | that inspiration can come from anywhere. | 灵感可能会源自各种地方 |
[01:15] | Mine says, “make your brilliance known.” | 我这上面写的是 “让世人知道你的才华” |
[01:18] | Well, as it happens, cup, my agent says a big sponsor | 真巧啊 杯子 我的经纪人说有位大赞助商 |
[01:22] | is looking to build a whole lifestyle website around me. | 打算围绕我建立一个大型生活风格类网站 |
[01:26] | – Like Oprah and Gwyneth’s? – Exactly. | -像奥普拉和格温妮丝的那种吗 -对极了 |
[01:29] | Now, it turns out people are dying to hear | 事实证明 人们都迫不及待想知道 |
[01:31] | oscar-certified advice and celebrity tips. | 奥斯卡奖得主的建议和名流指导 |
[01:33] | Like my thought on fasting, | 比如我关于禁食的想法 |
[01:36] | “When you feel like eating, don’t.” | 「想吃时 请忍住」 |
[01:40] | That’s just one. | 那仅仅是一条而已 |
[01:42] | Let’s read Elka’s cup. | 看看爱尔卡的杯子上写了什么 |
[01:44] | “Perseverance is the soul of success.” | 「坚毅是成功的灵魂」 |
[01:47] | I think it’s talking about the silver fox. | 我觉得这指的是那只猎物呢 |
[01:49] | You should try again. Persevere. | 你该再试试 要有坚忍的毅力才行 |
[01:55] | Well, I guess it’s time to bring out the big guns. | 看来也是时候放大招了 |
[01:59] | My dimples. | 我的小酒窝 |
[02:02] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[02:04] | Need some sugar? | 你需要糖甜一下吗 |
[02:06] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:12] | Oh, stop that. | 歇歇吧 |
[02:14] | These aren’t for you. | 小酒窝可不是献给你们的 |
[02:26] | So, Paula, | 所以 宝拉 |
[02:27] | It’s been three weeks and the screen door is still broken? | 都已经过去三周了 纱门还是破的没修吗 |
[02:30] | Yes, and when I reminded my husband, | 是的 当我提醒我丈夫这事时 |
[02:32] | he accused me of nagging. | 他竟然嫌我唠叨个没完 |
[02:34] | I mean, what am I supposed to do? | 我一个妇道人家能怎么做啊 |
[02:35] | All right, sweetheart, men only want three things: | 听着 亲爱的 男人只想要三样东西 |
[02:38] | Sex, food, and sex. | 性爱 食物 性爱 |
[02:40] | So here’s what you got to do– | 所以你得这么做… |
[02:41] | You think sex is the answer to everything. | 你觉得性爱是一切问题的解决办法吗 |
[02:44] | Okay, give me a scenario where it’s not. | 好吧 你来列举一个否定的场景 |
[02:46] | Um, okay, you’ve been in a horrible accident, | 好吧 比如你出了重大车祸 |
[02:50] | and your arm has been severed. | 你的手臂断了 |
[02:52] | If that’s the only thing that’s been severed, | 如果只有手臂断了 |
[02:53] | sex is still the answer. | 性爱依旧是解决办法 |
[02:56] | Anyway, Paula, maybe forget asking for your husband to help | 总之 宝拉 或许你可以不用求助于你丈夫 |
[03:00] | and fix the door yourself. | 你自己把门修好就行了 |
[03:01] | You know, I read something inspirational today. | 我今天读到一条深受启发的语录 |
[03:04] | “Freedom comes from self-reliance.” | 「要自由 先自立」 |
[03:07] | Melanie hasn’t had a date in a while, | 梅兰妮已经好几个月没碰过男人了 |
[03:08] | so self-reliance is her only source of freedom. | 所以她只能”靠自己”来进行”自由释放”了 |
[03:15] | I’m talking about doing something with my own hands. | 我的意思是靠自己的”双手”去”做事” |
[03:19] | I…mean… | 我的意思是… |
[03:24] | I am going to install shelves in my closet. | 我会在我的衣柜里搭建几个架子 |
[03:28] | I’d like to see that. | 我倒是想围观一下呢 |
[03:30] | Well, then you are welcome to come over. | 欢迎你去我家参观 |
[03:31] | And when I’m finished, you’ll be eating crow. | 等我弄完了 你就吃屎去吧 |
[03:33] | I’ve had your cooking, Melanie. | 我尝过你的厨艺 梅兰妮 |
[03:34] | It all tastes like crow. | 你做的东西尝起来都跟屎一样 |
[03:36] | Ding! That’s round one to Frankie. | 叮 弗兰基胜一局 |
[03:38] | No, no, it is not. Paula, disregard the ding. | 不 不 才没有 宝拉 无视这声”叮” |
[03:43] | – Paula? – Now look what you did. | -宝拉 -瞧你干了什么好事 |
[03:44] | You went and scared off our caller. | 你把我们的热线观众都吓跑了 |
[03:46] | Hey, I’m back. | 嘿 我又回来了 |
[03:47] | I just had sex with my husband, and it worked. | 我刚去跟我丈夫做爱了 这办法竟然奏效了 |
[03:52] | – He’s fixing the screen door? – Yes! | -他在修理纱门吗 -是啊 |
[03:54] | He’s out there right now with a smile on his face. | 他正在外面修门呢 脸上挂着笑容 |
[03:56] | Thanks, Frankie. | 谢谢你 弗兰基 |
[03:59] | Ding. | 叮 |
[04:20] | I don’t get it. | 我真不明白 |
[04:21] | These dimples have worked for eight decades. | 我的小酒窝80年来一直都是迷倒众生啊 |
[04:24] | Let it go. | 算了吧 |
[04:26] | There’s plenty of fish in the sea. | 天涯何处无芳草 |
[04:28] | Oh, he’s too pretty to throw back. | 此草太帅不忍抛 |
[04:32] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[04:33] | Flatter him | 奉承他 |
[04:35] | by acting interested in whatever he says. | 假装对他说的一切都很感兴趣 |
[04:38] | I’ll put on my listening face. | 我要装出一副”倾听脸” |
[04:42] | That works. | 那会奏效的 |
[04:43] | Even the dullest, most annoying people in the world | 就算是这世上最无趣 最烦人的人 |
[04:45] | are thrilled when someone pays attention to them. | 在遇到有人对他们表现出兴趣时 也会很激动 |
[04:49] | Fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[04:54] | You miserable old bat. | 你个可悲的老家伙 |
[04:58] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[05:00] | Oh, Elka, you’ll want to hear this. | 爱尔卡 你得听听这个 |
[05:03] | I have big news about me. | 我有个关于我的重大消息要宣布 |
[05:05] | Fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[05:10] | Ah, she’s a dear, isn’t she? | 她真贴心 对吧 |
[05:14] | I was just on the phone with my website team, | 我刚刚跟我的网站团队通完电话 |
[05:16] | and they want to capture my lifestyle by doing videos of me. | 他们会通过拍摄关于我的视频 来展现我的生活 |
[05:20] | Really? Hasn’t that been done to death? | 是吗 那手法不是都被用烂了吗 |
[05:22] | They want to include you. | 他们想把你也包括进去 |
[05:24] | Well, there’s a fresh twist. | 真是个充满新意的转折呢 |
[05:26] | Are you serious? Me? | 你说真的吗 我吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah, they like the idea of a British sidekick. | 是啊 他们想加入一个英国小跟班 |
[05:30] | Jolly bloody brilliant! | 真是太有才鸟 |
[05:32] | And they’re open to anything. | 他们几乎可以接受一切 |
[05:33] | I mean, whatever we do in real life | 我们在现实生活中做的任何事 |
[05:35] | could be an episode on the website. | 都可以拍成一集放在网站上播出 |
[05:37] | Well, let’s pour a glass of wine | 那我们先来倒一杯酒 |
[05:39] | and think of an idea. | 再想出一个好主意吧 |
[05:42] | That’s got to be Frankie. | 肯定是弗兰基来了 |
[05:44] | This is gonna be so sweet. | 接下来一定会爽到爆的 |
[05:51] | It’s Frankie. Perfect timing. | 真是弗兰基 来的真是时候 |
[05:53] | I just finished installing my shelves. | 我刚把架子装好呢 |
[06:00] | This is a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[06:02] | It’s not my fault. The stud finder doesn’t work. | 不是我的错 寻螺器坏了用不了 |
[06:04] | Let me see this thing. | 让我看看 |
[06:06] | Beep, beep, beep. Yes, it does. | 哔哔哔 明明是好的啊 |
[06:09] | Just tell me what I need to do to fix it. | 直接告诉我要怎么做才能修好吧 |
[06:11] | Well, for starters, you got to drywall. | 首先 你得有墙板才行 |
[06:14] | Duh, drywall. | 墙板 |
[06:17] | What’s that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[06:20] | Plasterboard. | 石膏板 |
[06:21] | Look, it’s easy–all you got to do is clean up the hole, | 听着 很简单的 你只需要把洞清理干净 |
[06:23] | cut a piece of drywall, screw it into the studs, | 切一块石膏板 塞进板墙筋中 |
[06:25] | tape the seams, apply the joint compound, | 把缝隙都封起来 涂上石膏板灰 |
[06:27] | and then all you got to do is sand it, prime it, | 然后你只需要磨光 涂底 |
[06:28] | couple coats of paint, and you’re done. | 再刷几层油漆 就完事了 |
[06:30] | Clean…Out… | 清理 干净 |
[06:34] | The…Hole. | 墙洞 |
[06:38] | Look, I know a guy over at the strip club. | 听着 我在脱衣舞俱乐部认识了一个人 |
[06:40] | He could probably do it for you for a couple hundred bucks max. | 他或许可以帮你弄 最多只需要几百块 |
[06:42] | But you got to pay him in singles, | 但你只能付面值为一美元的现金 |
[06:43] | because he’s going out tonight. | 因为他今晚要出去 |
[06:45] | You’re the guy from the strip club? | 你就是脱衣舞俱乐部那家伙吧 |
[06:46] | Smart girl. | 真聪明 |
[06:52] | May I join you? | 我可以和你坐一起吗 |
[06:54] | I guess. | 我觉得可以吧 |
[06:56] | I’m Elka. | 我叫爱尔卡 |
[06:58] | I’m Jim. | 我叫吉姆 |
[06:59] | Jim. What a fascinating name. | 吉姆 真是个好名字 |
[07:06] | What are you doing there? | 你在干什么呢 |
[07:08] | I’m cost journaling. | 我在记账 |
[07:11] | I keep track of every purchase I make. | 我会把每一笔花销都记下来 |
[07:14] | Tell me more. | 再跟我详细说说吧 |
[07:17] | Which makes it an even $19 on toiletries. | 那么在日用品上的花销就总共是19美元整 |
[07:22] | It’s interesting how it all adds up, isn’t it? | 最后都拼凑起来了 真是很有趣呢 不是吗 |
[07:25] | Interesting is not the word for it. | 简直无法用”有趣”这个词形容呢 |
[07:29] | Wait till I tell you how much I spend on electricity. | 等我告诉你我的电费账单就更有趣了 |
[07:31] | It’s a shocker. | 简直令人”震”惊[触电] |
[07:33] | Did you catch that one? | 你明白我用的双关语了吗 |
[07:36] | I did. | 我明白的 |
[07:39] | I like talking to you, Elka. | 我喜欢和你说话 爱尔卡 |
[07:42] | And you are so handsome. | 你真的好帅哦 |
[07:46] | I’m so excited to be developing this website with you. | 我真的很激动能跟你们一起建立这个网站 |
[07:48] | Apropos of nothing, | 我随便问一句啊 |
[07:50] | are there awards for this type of thing? | 像这种东西 会有相关奖项吗 |
[07:53] | There are. | 有的哦 |
[07:59] | And if it blows up, crazy money. | 一旦成功 就会赚到一大桶金 |
[08:01] | We’ve got loads of brilliant ideas for the website. | 关于网站 我们有很多绝妙的创意哦 |
[08:03] | That accent–gold mine! Love that. | 你这口音 就是座金矿 好爱 |
[08:06] | The thing that really makes this special is | 真正让这网站别具一格的 |
[08:08] | the Victoria/Joy dynamic. | 就是维多利亚和乔依间的默契 |
[08:10] | Oh, good, she’s here. | 真好 她来了 |
[08:11] | Who’s here? | 谁来了 |
[08:12] | Well, as I mentioned, | 正如我之前提到的 |
[08:13] | we love the Joy character. | 我们很喜欢乔依这个角色 |
[08:15] | Character. You mean me? | 角色 你是指我吗 |
[08:16] | When a sponsor’s putting up this much money, | 当赞助商投入了这么一大笔钱时 |
[08:18] | they always want choices. | 就会希望能自由选择 |
[08:20] | Bloody hell, it’s brass monkeys out there. | 我了个大操 外面真是冻死个人了 |
[08:24] | Oh, my God, it’s Victoria Chase! | 天啊 你是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[08:28] | You’re even more beautiful in person. | 你本人比在荧幕上更加漂亮呢 |
[08:30] | Oh, I like this Joy. Don’t you, Joy? | 我喜欢这个乔依 你呢 乔依 |
[08:35] | Okay, I have to admit, it looks really good. | 好吧 我不得不承认 看上去真的很不错 |
[08:38] | Now I have to choose the paint color. | 现在我得选择油漆颜色了 |
[08:40] | Do I want it to be energetic like Swiss coffee | 我是想要充满能量的瑞士咖啡色呢 |
[08:43] | or welcoming like summer wicker, | 还是温馨暖人的夏日柳条色呢 |
[08:46] | because don’t you think a closet is sort of a wishing place? | 你不觉得衣柜其实也是个许愿的地方吗 |
[08:50] | I wish I were deaf. | 我真希望我是个聋子 |
[08:53] | I want to put the mirror | 我想把镜子 |
[08:55] | on the back of this closet door right here. | 就安装在这扇衣柜门的后面 |
[08:57] | Yeah, I think it will fit. Okay. | 没错 我觉得会很合适的 好吧 |
[08:59] | Oh, you know what? It sticks sometimes. | 好吧 有时候竟然会卡住 |
[09:01] | Okay, Frankie saves Melanie Part two. | 接下来是「弗兰基拯救梅兰妮」第二篇 |
[09:11] | You broke it. | 你把锁弄坏了 |
[09:11] | How are we supposed to get out now? | 我们现在要怎么出去啊 |
[09:18] | This thing won’t budge. | 这门一动不动 |
[09:21] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[09:23] | Oh, no, this is not good. | 不 这可不妙 |
[09:25] | I’m a big man in a small closet. | 我是个大男人 却被困在小衣柜里 |
[09:27] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[09:28] | I’m claustrophobic, okay? | 我有幽闭恐惧症 明白吗 |
[09:30] | Is this room getting smaller? | 这房间是变得越来越小了吗 |
[09:31] | Are the walls closing in? | 墙开始往里挤了吗 |
[09:33] | I’m going to have to do my calming song. | 我得唱一下我的「冷静之歌」 |
[09:39] | – Does it work? – It does. | -有作用吗 -有的 |
[09:41] | In fact, I’m feeling… | 实际上 我感觉… |
[09:44] | Fine. | 没事了 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:48] | Oh, no. Oh, no. Okay, oh. | 不 不好 好吧 |
[09:55] | You know, Elka, I feel like I can be myself around you. | 爱尔卡 我觉得在你身边我可以做真实的自己 |
[10:00] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[10:04] | Holy crap. | 我靠啊 |
[10:07] | I mean nice glasses. | 我是说 你的眼镜真帅 |
[10:09] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:10] | Wow, look who has dimples. | 哇 你的小酒窝可真迷人 |
[10:15] | So you didn’t see them before? | 所以你之前根本没看见吗 |
[10:16] | No, I’m blind without my glasses. | 没有 我不戴眼镜就跟瞎子一样 |
[10:19] | But now that we’re dating, I can wear them all the time. | 但既然我们在约会了 我可以一直戴着 |
[10:24] | What happened to the dimples? | 你的小酒窝怎么不见了 |
[10:32] | How did it go with the website people? | 你跟网站的人谈得怎么样了 |
[10:34] | Well, I told them I didn’t want to do it without you. | 我跟他们说 我不想撇下你独自去做 |
[10:37] | You’re my best friend, and I think they’d be | 你是我最好的朋友 我觉得他们 |
[10:38] | totally misguided to go with Olivia. | 如果选择奥利维亚 是完全错误的决定 |
[10:41] | – Thank you, Victoria. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 维多利亚 -不客气 |
[10:42] | They’re going with Olivia. | 他们还是会选择奥利维亚 |
[10:45] | – What? – It’s nothing personal. | -什么 -其实这并非是针对你个人 |
[10:47] | They just find her more likable. | 他们只是觉得她更加讨喜罢了 |
[10:48] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都听不懂你这话是什么意思 |
[10:50] | Well, it means that they find her more likable than you. | 意思就是他们觉得她比你更讨人喜欢 |
[10:55] | I know that, you idiot. | 我知道这层意思 你个蠢货 |
[10:58] | New Joy doesn’t say things like that. | 新乔依才不会说这种粗话呢 |
[11:00] | They’re still going to call her Joy? | 他们依然打算叫她乔依吗 |
[11:02] | Oh, the name just tested through the roof, | 那个名字真是广受好评 |
[11:04] | so there’s a win for you. | 所以也算是你的小胜利吧 |
[11:07] | Ay-yup, girlies. | 你们好啊 姑娘们 |
[11:09] | Victoria, we better get going | 维多利亚 我们得出发了 |
[11:10] | if we’re going to be there for the start of the cavs game. | 否则可能就赶不上骑士队的比赛了 |
[11:13] | Oh, yeah, we’re shooting an episode there for the website. | 对哦 我们要在那里为网站拍一集节目 |
[11:16] | But Joy and Victoria going to the cavs game was my idea. | 但是乔依和维多利亚去观看骑士队比赛是我的创意 |
[11:19] | Oh, and we’re still doing it. | 我们依然会沿用这个创意的 |
[11:20] | Joy and Victoria are going to the cavs game. | 乔依和维多利亚要去观看骑士队比赛 |
[11:23] | Another win for you. | 你的又一次小胜利哦 |
[11:27] | Somebody get rid of these. | 谁去把这玩意儿给我处理掉 |
[11:29] | Oh, God, these are some well-ugly specs. | 天啊 真是一副丑眼镜 |
[11:33] | We haven’t met. I’m new Joy. | 我们还没见过吧 我是新乔依 |
[11:38] | Oh, I approve. | 我喜欢 |
[11:46] | You doing better? | 你好点了吗 |
[11:48] | A little. | 一点点吧 |
[11:49] | Eventually, they’re going to come home and find us. | 她们最终肯定会回家来解救我们的 |
[11:50] | Sure, sure. | 是啊 当然 |
[11:53] | Boy, this is real for you, isn’t it? | 天啊 你是真的有恐惧感 是吧 |
[11:55] | Yeah, yeah, since I was a kid. | 是啊 从我孩提时期就是了 |
[11:57] | See, when I was small, to save money, my family hid me | 我小的时候 为了省钱 我的家人们 |
[12:00] | in the trunk when we would go to drive-in movies. | 带我去看露天电影时 会把我塞进后备箱里 |
[12:02] | And one time, they forgot about me, | 有一次 他们把我给忘了 |
[12:04] | and I was in there for a couple hours. | 我被迫在里面躺了好几个小时 |
[12:06] | I still remember the movie too. | 我还记得那部电影 |
[12:08] | It was cheech and Chong up in smoke. | 是切奇&昌组合拍摄的《冒烟》 |
[12:10] | That’s terrible. | 那真是太糟糕了 |
[12:11] | It was no better heard through a trunk. | 从后备箱里听完整部电影也同样觉得糟糕 |
[12:15] | And since then, I’ve been afraid of small spaces. | 从此之后 我就很害怕狭小的空间 |
[12:19] | And Cheech and Chong. | 以及切奇&昌组合 |
[12:22] | Really? Cheech and Chong? | 不是吧 切奇&昌组合 |
[12:24] | Like, “Dave’s not here, man.” | 比如 “达夫不在 老兄” |
[12:26] | Stop it, stop it! | 别模仿了 别模仿了 |
[12:28] | I’m sorry. Jeez. | 抱歉啦 天啊 |
[12:31] | You know what? I have crazy fears too. | 其实 我也有一些不可理喻的恐惧感 |
[12:34] | I am scared to death of butterflies. | 我超级害怕蝴蝶 |
[12:39] | Butterflies? | 蝴蝶 |
[12:41] | Butterflies can’t hurt you. | 蝴蝶又伤害不到你 |
[12:42] | Neither can Cheech and Chong. | 切奇&昌组合也伤害不到你啊 |
[12:49] | Truce? | 休战吧 |
[12:54] | I appreciate you sharing what you’re afraid of and, uh, | 我很感激你 能够告诉我你所害怕的东西 |
[12:57] | helping me to calm down. | 并帮助我冷静下来 |
[12:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[13:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[13:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:12] | What are we doing? | 我们这是在干什么呢 |
[13:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:15] | – But I’m about to– – Go for it. | -但我打算… -来吧 |
[13:24] | Door’s open. | 门开了 |
[13:28] | Uh, sorry about the sneeze. | 很抱歉我打喷嚏了 |
[13:31] | So, um, what just happened? | 那个 刚刚发生什么事了 |
[13:33] | Nothing. Nothing happened. | 没什么 没发生任何事 |
[13:35] | Good. That’s what I thought. | 很好 我也是这么认为的 |
[13:38] | Just checking. | 就是核实下而已 |
[13:40] | – So I’ll, uh, see you at work? – Yeah, see you at work. | -那我们 上班时再见了 -好的 上班时再见 |
[13:43] | You want me to fix this door? | 你想让我把门修好吗 |
[13:44] | No, no. I like it there. | 不 不用 这样就挺好的 |
[13:52] | I guess Victoria’s still sleeping. | 维多利亚一定还在睡觉吧 |
[13:55] | She must have gotten home late from the cavs game | 她跟她新任最佳好友去看骑士队比赛 |
[13:57] | with her new friend. | 一定回来得很晚吧 |
[13:58] | I saw Victoria and new Joy on the jumbotron. | 我在现场屏幕上看到维多利亚和新乔依了 |
[14:02] | Can we not call her new Joy? | 我们能不能不要叫她”新乔依”啊 |
[14:04] | Okay, old Joy. | 好吧 “老”乔依 |
[14:11] | Good morning, Victoria. | 早上好 维多利亚 |
[14:13] | Or would you prefer… | 或者你更喜欢我说… |
[14:14] | “Cor blimey, Victoria, good bleeding morning”? | “我滴个天呀 维多利亚 早上好呀么好啊” |
[14:18] | Listen, Joy, I know that last night was bad. | 听着 乔依 我知道昨晚的情形很糟糕 |
[14:20] | Bad? It was typical. | 糟糕 那简直太典型了 |
[14:23] | So typical of you, Victoria, | 你的典型作风 维多利亚 |
[14:25] | to sacrifice your friends to climb the ladder of success. | 牺牲掉你的朋友 去爬上成功的阶梯 |
[14:28] | But this time, | 但是这一次 |
[14:29] | you invited me on that ladder with you. | 你先是邀请我跟你一起爬上那个阶梯 |
[14:31] | And just as I was beginning to enJoy the view, | 就在我刚要开始享受眼前美景的时候 |
[14:34] | you kicked me off. | 你一下子把我踢下去了 |
[14:35] | Next time, why don’t you just take me to the desert, | 下次 不如你直接把我带去沙漠 |
[14:37] | have me dig my own grave hole, and shove me in? | 让我自掘坟墓 再把我埋进去算了 |
[14:40] | I could go for a trip to the desert. | 我倒是想去沙漠旅行一趟呢 |
[14:46] | Look, Joy, | 听着 乔依 |
[14:47] | I know I deserve everything that you just said. | 我知道你刚刚一切的指责都是我自找的 |
[14:49] | And that’s why last night I told the website people that | 所以昨晚 我才会对网站那边的人说 |
[14:53] | your friendship means more than this project, and– | 和你之间的友谊要比这个项目更加重要 |
[14:57] | And I quit. | 所以我退出了 |
[14:58] | You quit? | 你退出了吗 |
[15:00] | But that website’s important to you. | 但那个网站对你很重要啊 |
[15:03] | Not as important as you. | 那也没你重要啊 |
[15:05] | I realized something at that basketball game. | 我在观看那场篮球比赛时想明白了一件事 |
[15:09] | I don’t want to spend time with a person | 我不想和一个年轻 有活力 |
[15:10] | who is young and bubbly and likable. | 讨喜的人待在一起 |
[15:13] | I want to spend time with you. | 我想和你待在一起 |
[15:16] | Really? Oh, Victoria, I’m so touched. | 真的吗 维多利亚 我真的好感动 |
[15:20] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:22] | I’m gonna get some champagne, | 我去拿些香槟 |
[15:23] | so we can celebrate our friendship. | 我们来好好庆祝下我们之间的友谊 |
[15:29] | That was a nice thing you did. | 你真是做了一件贴心的好事 |
[15:32] | Well, it’s just the kind of person I am. | 我人就是这么好啦 |
[15:36] | They fired you, didn’t they? | 他们把你炒了 对不对 |
[15:39] | Can you believe it? | 你敢相信吗 |
[15:41] | Apparently new Joy tested better than I did, | 显然 新乔依的表现比我要好 |
[15:43] | so now they’re building the whole website around her | 所以现在他们要以她为主题建个网站 |
[15:45] | instead of me. | 而不是我 |
[15:48] | But I feel bad. | 但我感觉很愧疚 |
[15:51] | Do you think I should tell Joy the truth? | 你觉得我该告诉乔依真相吗 |
[15:53] | No. It would hurt her feelings. | 不 那会伤害她的感情的 |
[15:56] | Let me do it. | 让我来捅这一刀 |
[16:02] | Elka? | 爱尔卡 |
[16:05] | Over here. | 在这儿呢 |
[16:09] | It’s the strangest thing. | 真的好奇怪啊 |
[16:11] | Now I can’t find my spare pair of glasses. | 现在我的备用眼镜找不到了 |
[16:14] | No. | 不是吧 |
[16:15] | I’ve looked all over your place. | 我把你屋子里都找遍了 |
[16:18] | The last time I saw them, | 我上次见到的时候 |
[16:20] | they were under the covers. | 就放在床罩下面啊 |
[16:23] | Let’s go look there. | 我们去那里找找吧 |
[16:47] | Hello, Frankie. Good to see you. | 你好啊 弗兰基 很高兴见到你 |
[16:50] | Hello, Melanie. Good to see you as well. | 你好 梅兰妮 我也很高兴见到你 |
[16:59] | So, um, that thing that didn’t happen in the closet yesterday, | 昨天在衣柜里并未发生的那件事 |
[17:03] | that’s not going to affect us here right? | 那不会影响我们的工作关系吧 |
[17:05] | First of all, nothing didn’t happen in the closet yesterday, | 首先 昨天在衣柜里并没有发生任何事 |
[17:07] | and, uh, second, the show comes first, so– | 其次 节目第一 所以… |
[17:10] | I’m glad we’re clear. | 我很高兴我们都说清楚了 |
[17:12] | Me as well. | 我也是 |
[17:13] | Up next, he said, she said | 接下来「他说 她说」 |
[17:16] | with Frankie and Melanie. | 由弗兰基和梅兰妮为您主持 |
[17:18] | Turn up your radio, and let the battle begin. | 打开收音机 让战斗打响吧 |
[17:23] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好啊 |
[17:24] | Our first caller is Tom from Cuyahoga Falls. | 今天的第一位热线听众是来自凯霍加福尔斯的汤姆 |
[17:28] | I’ve been married for ten years, | 我的婚姻已经持续十年了 |
[17:29] | and now we’re only having sex like once a month. | 现在我们的性生活一个月只有一次 |
[17:33] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做才好 |
[17:34] | Maybe you should deal with the problems in your relationship | 或许你该先处理一下在你们的夫妻关系中 |
[17:38] | that are leading to her lack of interest. | 导致她性趣缺失的根源问题 |
[17:41] | I don’t really care why. I just want more. | 我并不关心原因 我只想多做爱 |
[17:43] | Right, Frankie? | 对吧 弗兰基 |
[17:44] | I actually think Melanie had a pretty great point. | 我觉得梅兰妮其实说的很对 |
[17:47] | – Well, thank you, Frankie. – You’re welcome, Melanie. | -谢谢你 弗兰基 -不客气 梅兰妮 |
[17:50] | – Should we take another call? – I think we should. | -我们该接下一通来电吗 -我觉得是的 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:53] | Hey, guys, uh, so what happened with those shelves? | 你们好啊 那个架子后来怎么样了啊 |
[17:56] | – Nothing happened. – Absolutely nothing. | -没发生任何事 -绝对什么事都没有 |
[17:58] | But she screwed it up, right? | 但她搞砸了 对吧 |
[17:59] | Well, actually, we ended up working together, | 实际上 我们最终一起合作了 |
[18:01] | and it was a pretty successful endeavor. | 结果很成功 |
[18:03] | Now Melanie has a shelf that she can put things on. | 现在梅兰妮的架子都装好了 她可以放东西了 |
[18:07] | Did she put your balls on that shelf? | 她把你的蛋也放上去了吗 你现在这么没种 |
[18:11] | Watch your mouth. There’s a lady here, all right? | 嘴巴放干净点 这里可有位女士在呢 |
[18:13] | – Thank you, Frankie. – You’re very welcome, Melanie. | -谢谢你 弗兰基 -不客气 梅兰妮 |
[18:17] | Okay, you know what, we’ll be right back after this break. | 好了 我们广告之后再回来 |
[18:19] | What the hell was that? We’re terrible. | 刚刚是什么情况啊 我们表现得太糟糕了 |
[18:21] | I know! | 我也觉得 |
[18:21] | We’re gonna get kicked off the air | 如果我们接下来3个小时 |
[18:23] | if we spend the next three hours agreeing with each other. | 继续这么相互赞同 我们会被赶出直播间的 |
[18:25] | Look, this whole thing started because you tried to kiss me. | 听着 这一切的根源就是你当时试图吻我 |
[18:27] | I tried to kiss you? No, no, no. | 我试图吻你吗 不 不对 |
[18:29] | You tried to kiss me. You leaned in. | 是你试图吻我 你靠过来了 |
[18:30] | You leaned in. | 是你靠向我了 |
[18:31] | The point is, there was leaning. | 重点是 有「靠」这个动作 |
[18:34] | I can’t do this show if you have feelings for me. | 如果你对我有感觉 我就没法做这档节目了 |
[18:36] | Oh, please. Feelings for you. | 得了吧 对你有感觉 |
[18:38] | The only feeling I have for you is utter disgust. | 我对你唯一的感觉就是恶心感 |
[18:40] | Right back at ya, baby. | 我对你也一样 宝贝 |
[18:42] | Oh, this is good. | 这很好啊 |
[18:43] | I know! This is us. | 我也觉得 这才是我们嘛 |
[18:47] | And we’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[18:48] | To that caller earlier who was only getting it once a month, | 对于前面那位热线观众抱怨说一个月只做一次爱 |
[18:51] | I actually agree with Melanie. | 我其实很赞同梅兰妮的看法 |
[18:53] | Have a dialogue with your wife. Here’s the dialogue. | 跟你妻子好好谈谈吧 谈话内容是这样的 |
[18:55] | “Put out or get out.” | “要么骚 要么滚” |
[18:57] | Please, Frankie’s just jealous of any man | 得了吧 弗兰基只是嫉妒 |
[18:59] | that doesn’t have to pay for it. | 那些不用花钱买春的人 |
[19:00] | And Melanie can’t give it away for free. | 梅兰妮就是无法免费送”春” |
[19:07] | So that’s why a thermos keeps things both hot and cold. | 所以热水瓶既可以保温也可以保冷 |
[19:13] | Goodness, I’ve been talking about thermoses for 40 minutes. | 天啊 我谈个热水瓶都谈了40分钟了 |
[19:17] | Has it only been 40? | 才40分钟而已吗 |
[19:22] | Look, Jim, about us, I mean, it’s been fun– | 听着 吉姆 关于我们 虽然跟你在一起很开心 |
[19:26] | Ah, hold that thought. | 等一等 |
[19:28] | It’s kind of bright out here. | 这里似乎有点太亮了呢 |
[19:36] | Oh, you look good in those glasses. | 你戴上墨镜很帅呢 |
[19:40] | Damn good. | 太他妈帅了 |
[19:44] | Actually, they’re prescription. | 实际上 这是处方眼镜 |
[19:47] | So you don’t need your other glasses? | 所以你根本用不着另外那副眼镜吗 |
[19:49] | No. These are easier on my eyes. | 不用 只是这副戴着更顺眼 |
[19:53] | They’re easier on my eyes too. | 我看着也更顺眼呢 |
[19:57] | So, um, what were you going to tell me? | 你刚刚想跟我说什么来着 |
[20:02] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[20:05] | Elka, I wanted to mention, | 爱尔卡 我想跟你说 |
[20:07] | I’m going to have some dental surgery later on, | 我接下来要做个牙科手术 |
[20:10] | and I won’t be able to talk for a few days. | 我恐怕好几天都没办法说话了 |
[20:14] | We’ll make it work. | 我们会想办法凑合的 |