时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:12] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[00:13] | Oh, my god, oh, my god, oh, my god! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[00:15] | What? What happened? | 什么啊 发生什么事了 |
[00:16] | I think our cute new neighbor, Jack, just saw me naked. | 我们的帅哥新邻居杰克刚好像看到我的裸体了 |
[00:19] | Oh, no. How? | 不是吧 怎么回事 |
[00:21] | Well, I had just gotten out of the shower | 我刚刚洗完澡出来 |
[00:23] | And I was air drying, and what comes on the radio? | 正在进行自然风干 你猜电台里在播什么 |
[00:25] | Dancing queen. | 《舞女王》 |
[00:26] | You know I can’t resist dancing to dancing queen, | 你知道我一听《舞女王》就会忍不住翩翩起舞的 |
[00:28] | No one can! | 没人可以忍得住 |
[00:30] | Well, are you sure he saw you? | 你确定他看到你了吗 |
[00:32] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:33] | I’m not quite sure he can actually see into our house. | 我不太确定他能不能看到我们这房子里的情形 |
[00:35] | Well, I know I can see into his. | 反正我能看到他屋子里的情形 |
[00:37] | Hey, wait, what are you looking at Jack for? | 嘿 等等 你为什么要偷看杰克啊 |
[00:39] | No, no, no, I called dibs. | 不行不行 他是我先看中的 |
[00:41] | I’ve been praying for a cute guy to move in across the street, | 我一直向上苍祈祷街对面能住进一个帅哥 |
[00:43] | And a cute guy did move in across the street, | 然后一个帅哥真的搬进去了 |
[00:45] | So god gave him to me. | 所以他是上帝送给我的 |
[00:46] | Oh, don’t worry, I’m not poaching. | 别担心 我没打算挖墙脚 |
[00:48] | I just noticed his hot, shirtless contractor. | 我只是注意到他家请了一个性感的承包商 |
[00:53] | So you’re looking at men again. | 所以你又开始欣赏男人了啊 |
[00:54] | This is a good sign. | 这是个好迹象 |
[00:55] | Well, I’m not ready to get back to anything serious, | 我并没有准备好投入一段认真的恋情 |
[00:59] | But maybe a little fling to get me started. | 但或许可以先来段露水情缘作为开始 |
[01:01] | Yeah, yeah, I get it. Like the first waffle. | 是啊 我懂的 就跟第一块华夫饼一样 |
[01:06] | – Waffle? – Yeah, when you make waffles, | -华夫饼 -是啊 当你做华夫饼的时候 |
[01:09] | The first one’s never a keeper so you throw it out, and– | 第一块肯定不会要的 所以你会扔掉 然后… |
[01:12] | Every one after that just seems better. | 那之后的每一块似乎都要更好 |
[01:16] | I think I might have been that waffle to a few men. | 我觉得对很多男人来说 我就是第一块华夫饼 |
[01:21] | Victoria, how’d the first day on your new show go? | 维多利亚 你新剧的第一天拍得怎么样 |
[01:23] | It was terrifying. | 真是可怕极了 |
[01:24] | I still don’t know what this show is about | 我到现在都不知道这部剧是讲什么的 |
[01:26] | Or how to play my character. | 也不知道该如何扮演我的角色 |
[01:28] | I mean, yeah, it’s a Zed Simms script so, of course, | 这是扎德·西门斯的剧本 所以当然了 |
[01:30] | It must be brilliant. I mean, you guys read it. | 肯定是精彩至极 你们也看过那剧本了 |
[01:33] | Oh, yeah, yeah. It’s genius. | 是啊 是啊 很天才 |
[01:35] | So cerebral. | 知性感人 |
[01:36] | – Complex. – So many layers. | -复杂高深 -层次丰富 |
[01:38] | Oh, my god, you don’t understand it either. | 天啊 你们也没看懂 |
[01:43] | And tomorrow is my big scene, you know, | 明天就要拍我的一场重头戏了 |
[01:44] | The one where I talk to the ghost. | 就是我跟鬼对话的那场 |
[01:46] | – I thought you were the ghost. – Wait, there’s a ghost? | -我以为你就是演那个鬼呢 -等等 有鬼吗 |
[01:48] | Oh, you see! | 瞧吧 |
[01:51] | I just won an Oscar! | 我才拿下一座奥斯卡呢 |
[01:54] | But if I am not good at this, | 但如果我表现不好的话 |
[01:55] | Then everyone will say that it was a fluke. | 那大家都会说我不过是侥幸获奖 |
[01:58] | God, it was so much easier doing lifetime original movies. | 天啊 拍生活台的原创电影可要比这容易多了 |
[02:03] | Everything I needed to know about my character | 我对我的角色所需知道的一切 |
[02:05] | was in the title. | 在片名里就已经揭示了 |
[02:10] | Soccer mom prostitute. | 《足球妈妈卖身记》 |
[02:13] | Forty and flirty. | 《四十如虎》 |
[02:15] | Tammy Lee Boudreau: The PMS strangler. | 《塔米·李·布多瓦:经前综合症杀手》 |
[02:20] | “It’s that time of the month… to die!” | “每月要死的那几天 又到了” |
[02:25] | What has six legs, four breasts, | 什么东西有6条腿 4个乳房 |
[02:28] | And is hosting a cocktail party tonight? | 而且今晚要举办一场鸡尾酒派对呢 |
[02:31] | Oh, oh, wait, wait, let me do this, I love riddles. | 等等 等等 让我来答 我喜欢猜谜 |
[02:33] | She’s talking about us. | 她是在说我们 |
[02:36] | And why are we throwing you a party? | 我们为什么要给你办个派对啊 |
[02:38] | Because I want to be president of city council. | 因为我想当市议会的议长 |
[02:41] | I need to get my agenda through. | 我必须让我的议程得到通过 |
[02:43] | What is your agenda? | 你的议程是什么 |
[02:45] | Zoo funding and road repair. | 拨款给动物园和修路 |
[02:47] | Doesn’t the president also get to | 议长在圣诞游行中 |
[02:49] | ride with Lebron in the Christmas parade? | 还可以和勒布朗坐在一起吧 |
[02:52] | Does she? | 是咩 |
[02:56] | Elka just needs to sway councilman Stokes’ vote. | 爱尔卡只需要拿下斯托克斯议员的投票就行了 |
[02:59] | He’s undecided, so I’m guessing he’s the reason | 他处于犹豫未决状态 我猜我们今晚 |
[03:01] | we’re having a party tonight? | 就是要为他举办派对吧 |
[03:03] | We’re doing it the old-fashioned way, | 我们要办一个传统风格的派对 |
[03:05] | Strong liquor and loose women. | 烈酒加浪女 |
[03:10] | You’re not the strong liquor. | 你可不是烈酒哦 |
[03:17] | Actually, a party is not a bad idea. | 实际上 办派对还真不是个坏主意 |
[03:20] | I can invite Zed, | 我可以邀请扎德过来 |
[03:21] | And in a casual, alcohol-fueled environment, | 在一种随意的 酒意正浓的情境中 |
[03:24] | find out what the hell the show is about. | 搞清楚那部剧到底是说什么的 |
[03:27] | And we can invite Jack, | 我们也可以邀请杰克过来 |
[03:29] | And in a casual, alcohol-fueled environment, | 在一种随意的 酒意正浓的情境中 |
[03:31] | You can find out if he saw me naked. | 你可以问清楚他到底有没有看到我的裸体 |
[03:34] | I’ll go and invite him now. | 我这就去邀请他 |
[03:36] | While I’m there I might run into the cute contractor. | 我去到他家 可能会遇到那个性感的承包商哦 |
[03:38] | Hey, can you see through my blouse? | 嘿 我的上衣是通透的吗 |
[03:41] | Mm, nope. | 不是 |
[03:42] | Oh, shoot, I’ll just have to make it work. | 该死 我必须露一点才行 |
[03:56] | Wow, that was hot. | 哇 刚刚可真爽啊 |
[03:58] | So, my band’s playing tonight. | 我的乐队今晚有演出 |
[04:00] | I play tenor and alto sax. | 我同时演奏高音和中音萨克斯 |
[04:02] | I like to say I’m bi-saxual. | 我觉得我是”双萨恋”[双性恋] |
[04:06] | I get it. | 我听懂了 |
[04:08] | So are you gonna come? | 你会去看吗 |
[04:09] | Dylan, what we had was fun, | 迪伦 我们刚刚的鱼水之欢是很爽 |
[04:12] | But while we were talking I realized | 但我们刚刚说话时 我意识到 |
[04:15] | It was only supposed to last right up until now. | 那份欢好 该止于此刻了 |
[04:18] | So this was just sex? | 所以我们之间只是单纯为了做爱吗 |
[04:20] | Exactly. | 对极了 |
[04:21] | But what about the skylight you wanted me to put in? | 但你不是说要让我为你凿个天窗吗 |
[04:24] | Oh, Dylan, sweet Dylan. | 迪伦 可爱的迪伦 |
[04:26] | There was never actually going to be a skylight. | 我根本就不需要凿什么天窗 |
[04:36] | Don’t you just love that feeling right before a party | 你们是不是也很喜欢派对前的那种感觉 |
[04:39] | Where anything is possible? | 因为此刻一切皆有可能 |
[04:41] | Soon Jack will be here and Joy will find out | 很快杰克就会到来 乔依就会搞清楚 |
[04:43] | if he’s seen me naked. | 他有没有看到我的裸体 |
[04:44] | And he might reply, “Why, yes, and she’s beautiful. | 他可能会回答说 “是的 看到了 她好美 |
[04:47] | And I will not rest until I make her mine.” | 我不把她变成我的女人决不罢休” |
[04:52] | Have you started drinking already? | 你这就已经喝过酒了吗 |
[04:56] | Just a little bit. | 就喝了一点点 |
[04:58] | But you know I get nervous before a party, because– | 你知道我每次派对前都会很紧张的 因为… |
[05:01] | Anything’s possible! | 一切皆有可能 |
[05:04] | Can we concentrate on what’s important? | 我们能把注意力放在重要的事上吗 |
[05:08] | Like you in a parade with Lebron? | 比如你要和勒布朗一起乘花车游行吗 |
[05:10] | I don’t want to be stuck on some nerd float | 我可不想被困在某个书呆子游行花车上 |
[05:13] | called “Salute to reading.” | 比如什么「向阅读致敬」 |
[05:19] | Wow, another one. | 哇 又收到一条呢 |
[05:21] | Why are you getting so many texts? | 你怎么会收到这么多短信啊 |
[05:24] | I joined Sinder, the hookup app. | 我注册了约炮软件「性都」 |
[05:26] | Why are you on Sinder? | 你为什么要注册「性都」啊 |
[05:29] | Because I realized I like throwing out waffles. | 因为我意识到我很喜欢换男人 |
[05:35] | I am done holding out for romance and happily ever after. | 我已经不相信天长地久的爱情了 |
[05:39] | That just leads to heartbreak. | 那只会让人心碎 |
[05:40] | On Sinder, I can order my men the way I order my shoes. | 在「性都」上 我可以像买鞋一样约男人 |
[05:45] | Six at a time? | 一次约6个吗 |
[05:57] | Hey, Jack, hold up! | 嘿 杰克 等一下 |
[05:58] | Oh, hello, Dylan. | 你好 迪伦 |
[06:00] | Is it too bold to bring zinfandel to a party? | 带仙芬黛作为派对礼物会不会太唐突了 |
[06:02] | Just to say, “friendly new neighbor.” | 表达的意思是 “友善的新邻居” |
[06:04] | Or “unchained party animal.” | 还是”狂野的派对禽兽” |
[06:07] | Dude, you should’ve just brought a bottle of wine. | 老兄 你该直接带一瓶葡萄酒的 |
[06:10] | Hey, would you give this to Joy for me? | 对了 你能帮我把这个转送给乔依吗 |
[06:12] | It’s the address of the club I’m playing tonight. | 是我今晚演出的酒吧地址 |
[06:14] | I’d give it to her myself but | 我倒是想亲手给她 但是… |
[06:15] | things are a little awkward between us. | 我们之间有点尴尬 |
[06:17] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾听到这事 |
[06:18] | Yeah, we had a good thing going there for a while, | 是啊 之前明明相处得很”愉快”呢 |
[06:21] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[06:22] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我很清楚你的意思 |
[06:23] | I actually saw the two of you through Joy’s window. | 我其实透过乔依的窗户看到你们滚床单了 |
[06:26] | You did? | 是吗 |
[06:27] | Sorry to say, yes. | 抱歉地说一句 是的 |
[06:30] | First time I’ve seen naked women copulating through a window. | 那也是我第一次透过窗户看到别人交配 |
[06:32] | And I have to say, I was not a fan. | 我必须说 我一点都不喜欢 |
[06:36] | Guess you had to be there. | 很抱歉污了你的眼 |
[06:43] | Wow, Victoria Chase! | 哇 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[06:45] | I’ve never met a celebrity before. | 我以前可从没见过名人呢 |
[06:47] | Feels good! | 感觉非常愉快 |
[06:50] | How does it feel to meet me? | 你见到我是什么感觉 |
[06:54] | And you are? | 你是… |
[06:55] | Oh, sorry, I’m Jack. | 不好意思 我叫杰克 |
[06:57] | New neighbor. | 你们的新邻居 |
[06:59] | Oh, by the way, congratulations on the new HBO show. | 顺便说下 恭喜你主演新的HBO剧集 |
[07:03] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:04] | What’s it about? | 那部剧说的是什么 |
[07:08] | I-I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[07:10] | I honestly can’t say. | 我真的不知道怎么说 |
[07:13] | Oh, look how cute he is. | 瞧瞧他多帅啊 |
[07:16] | “She searched the world for romance, | “她为爱寻遍万水千山 |
[07:18] | only to find he was right across the street.” | 蓦然回首 那人却在街对面” |
[07:21] | Would you stop narrating your life like you’re in a rom-com? | 你能别像爱情喜剧里那样为你的生活添旁白吗 |
[07:25] | “And with the help of her quirky, british roommate,” | “一切都要感谢她那古怪的英国室友的帮助” |
[07:27] | Melanie. | 梅兰妮 |
[07:28] | Kate Beckinsale. | 凯特·贝金赛尔大美女 |
[07:29] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[07:31] | “She found the information she needed | “她找到了她所需要的 |
[07:33] | to put love on its true course.” | 让爱滋润生长下去的信息” |
[07:35] | Now, we are destined for each other | 我们是天生一对 |
[07:36] | so go find out if he saw me naked. | 快去调查清楚他有没有看到我的裸体 |
[07:41] | Hey, Elka, has councilman Stokes come by yet? | 嘿 爱尔卡 斯托克斯议员到了吗 |
[07:44] | I guess he’s running late. | 我猜他是要迟到了吧 |
[07:46] | So what does he look like? | 他长什么样啊 |
[07:48] | Bland, beige– kind of blends in with the furniture. | 和蔼的 米黄色 跟家具几乎能融为一体 |
[07:53] | Hello, Elka. | 你好 爱尔卡 |
[07:54] | Councilman Stokes. | 斯托克斯议员 |
[07:58] | My god, you light up a room. | 天啊 你简直令这里蓬荜生辉 |
[08:03] | Oh, Zed, I’m glad you could make it. | 扎德 我很高兴你能过来 |
[08:07] | A Cleveland party. | 克利夫兰的派对 |
[08:09] | Take it in, Zed. Take it in. | 努力接受下 扎德 努力接受 |
[08:13] | So, Victoria, | 那个 维多利亚 |
[08:14] | you mentioned that you wanted to talk to me about something. | 你之前说你想跟我谈什么事来着 |
[08:17] | Oh, well first of all I just want to say | 首先 我想表达一下 |
[08:18] | how much I love your show and my character. | 我有多爱你的剧和我这个角色 |
[08:21] | Good. I’m excited to see what you’re going to do with her tomorrow. | 很好 我迫不及待想看到你明天对那个角色的演绎 |
[08:23] | Such an important scene. | 真是一场重头戏啊 |
[08:25] | Yeah, uh, about that– | 是啊 关于那个… |
[08:28] | One second. | 稍等一下 |
[08:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:33] | Yes, yes, I’m sure. | 是的 是的 我确定 |
[08:35] | Ok. Goodbye. | 好的 再见 |
[08:37] | I just fired Ben Kingsley. | 我刚刚炒掉了本·金斯利 |
[08:38] | What? But why? | 什么 为什么 |
[08:41] | He was my love interest. | 他可是我在剧中的情人啊 |
[08:43] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:45] | We’ll get another one. He asks too many questions. | 我们会再找一个的 他问的问题太多了 |
[08:47] | There’s nothing more tiresome than explaining plot | 对一个无脑的演员解释剧本和角色 |
[08:49] | and character to a brainless actor. | 是最让人疲倦的了 |
[08:53] | So what were you saying? | 你刚刚想说什么来着 |
[08:55] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:57] | Uh, it’s just my friend, Melanie. | 就是我的朋友 梅兰妮 |
[08:59] | You know, I’ve been explaining the show | 我一遍又一遍地 引经据典地 |
[09:01] | to her repeatedly and knowledgably, | 对她解释这部剧的情节 |
[09:04] | but she just doesn’t get it. | 但她就是不明白 |
[09:06] | So you invited me to this party | 所以你邀请我来参加这个派对 |
[09:07] | to explain my show to your dumb friend? | 就是让我对你的蠢货朋友解释我的剧吗 |
[09:11] | What if I told you that she thinks you’re really hot? | 如果我跟你说 她觉得你很性感呢 |
[09:16] | I’m listening. | 我有兴趣了 |
[09:18] | I do love our street. | 我很爱我们这片街区 |
[09:20] | But I have noticed, from some rooms, | 但我注意到 在某些房间 |
[09:22] | we have an unobstructed view into your house. | 我们可以对你屋内的情景一览无遗 |
[09:25] | I suppose it follows that you also… | 我觉得那说明了你也可以… |
[09:27] | I think I know where you’re going with this. | 我知道你到底想说什么 |
[09:29] | Yes, I saw through the window. | 没错 我透过窗户全看到了 |
[09:30] | I didn’t mean to, but I did. | 我不是有意偷看的 但确实看到了 |
[09:32] | Oh, ok. Not a problem. | 好吧 完全没问题 |
[09:35] | Can I ask exactly how much you saw? | 我能问问你到底看到了多少吗 |
[09:37] | Everything. | 全部 |
[09:40] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[09:41] | Well, it’s no big deal, it’s just flesh. | 没什么大不了的 就是肉体而已 |
[09:45] | Is there any chance you liked what you saw? | 你喜不喜欢 你所看到的东西啊 |
[09:49] | What? | 什么 |
[09:52] | No, I didn’t like it. | 不 我才不喜欢呢 |
[09:53] | It was weird. | 那很古怪 |
[09:55] | Weird? | 古怪 |
[09:56] | Well, what does that mean? | 那是什么意思啊 |
[09:57] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:59] | Do you have anything unusual going on under your clothes? | 你的身体是不是有什么奇怪的地方啊 |
[10:01] | No. I look good under my clothes. | 才没有 我的身体可美了 |
[10:04] | Maybe he saw your mole mass. | 或许他看到你身上的一堆痣了吧 |
[10:07] | It’s not a mole mass! It’s three moles. | 那才不是一堆痣 就3颗痣而已 |
[10:10] | My mom said they were angel kisses. | 我妈以前说那是天使之吻 |
[10:12] | Those angels had some big ass lips. | 那些天使的嘴唇可真肥大啊 |
[10:21] | Melanie, I need you to talk to Zed about the show. | 梅兰妮 我需要你去跟扎德谈谈那部剧的事 |
[10:24] | Now, I can’t do it, he’ll fire me. | 我不能去说 他会炒了我的 |
[10:26] | He just fired Ben Kingsley for asking too many questions. | 本·金斯利因为问太多问题 已经被炒了 |
[10:29] | I can’t talk to Zed | 我现在没办法去找扎德谈 |
[10:30] | until I find out what Jack meant by “weird.” | 我必须先搞清楚杰克口中的”古怪”是什么意思 |
[10:34] | Look, I got another Sinder match. | 瞧啊 我在「性都」上又配对成功了 |
[10:38] | Of all the guys with face tattoos, he seems the nicest. | 所有在面部纹身的男人当中 他似乎是最帅的了 |
[10:45] | – Jack? – Hey. | -杰克 -你好 |
[10:46] | So, um, Joy tells me that you may have seen something weird | 那个 乔依跟我说你今天早上透过我们的窗户 |
[10:51] | through our window this morning. | 似乎看到了什么”古怪的”东西 |
[10:54] | Yes, unfortunately I did. | 是啊 我可真不幸 |
[10:55] | Was it really that bad? | 真的那么糟糕吗 |
[10:57] | Truly unsettling. | 真的令人很反胃 |
[11:01] | No good place to look, you know? | 真是不堪入目 |
[11:03] | No good place? | 不堪入目吗 |
[11:05] | In a word, “ugh!” | 用一个字形容就是 “恶” |
[11:13] | Have you seen councilman Stokes? | 你见到斯托克斯议员了吗 |
[11:16] | Hello, Elka. | 你好 爱尔卡 |
[11:18] | Oh, councilman Stokes. | 斯托克斯议员 |
[11:21] | Life of the party. | 你真是派对的灵魂人物 |
[11:23] | Hello, I’m Victoria Chase. | 你好 我是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[11:25] | I know. I saw you in Cleveland rhapsody. | 我知道 我在《克利夫兰狂想曲》中看到过你 |
[11:28] | It was the night my fiancee and I broke up. | 我和我未婚妻就是那天晚上分手的 |
[11:30] | I’m sorry but seeing you is bringing back very bad memories. | 我很抱歉 但是看到你又勾起我的伤心回忆了 |
[11:35] | Try seeing her every day. | 试想一下每天都见到她会怎样 |
[11:39] | Get lost, Victoria. | 消失吧 维多利亚 |
[11:42] | Maybe I should go too. | 或许我也该走了 |
[11:44] | With all the single women at this party? | 这派对上有那么多单身女士呢 |
[11:47] | Here comes one now. | 瞧这就来了一个 |
[11:48] | Can you believe he saw my naked body | 你敢相信 他看到我的裸体 |
[11:51] | and all he could say was “ick?” | 结果评价就是一个”恶”字吗 |
[11:53] | It must have been my mole mass. | 肯定是我身上那一堆痣造成的 |
[11:57] | Who else you got? | 你还有别的推荐人选吗 |
[12:01] | So, Zed, I like your top. | 扎德 我很喜欢你的上衣 |
[12:04] | Um, tunic. Man-shirt. I like your man-shirt. | 是长袍 男士汗衫 我喜欢你的男士汗衫 |
[12:08] | So, I understand you have some questions about my show. | 我听说你对我的剧有一些疑问 |
[12:11] | Yes. I do. But, before we get to that, um, | 是的 没错 但在谈那事之前 |
[12:14] | if you were directing a scene | 如果你要执导一场戏 |
[12:16] | where a man sees a naked woman through a window, | 情节是一个男人透过窗户看到一个女人的裸体 |
[12:19] | and that woman just happened to look like me, | 而那个女人 恰好长得跟我很像 |
[12:23] | would that man’s reaction ever be “ick?” | 那个男人的反应会是”恶”吗 |
[12:26] | No way. That wouldn’t happen. | 不可能 不会发生那种事的 |
[12:28] | You’re too beautiful. | 你太美了 |
[12:29] | Oh, Zed, thank you. | 扎德 谢谢你啊 |
[12:32] | But, if it did happen. | 但如果真发生了那种情况呢 |
[12:34] | Well, then the lighting was wrong. | 那一定是光线有问题 |
[12:36] | Improper lighting can absolutely demolish beauty. | 不合理的打光会彻底毁掉美 |
[12:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:40] | Well, can you come into my bedroom | 你能去一下我的卧室 |
[12:42] | and look at me at every angle? | 全方位欣赏一下我吗 |
[12:45] | We can test out different positions. | 我们可以试试多种不同的位置[体位] |
[12:48] | I might even dance a little. | 我或许还会跳个小舞呢 |
[12:54] | Yeah, yeah, okay, I’m game. | 好啊 好啊 我愿意加入 |
[12:58] | I’ll go get us some drinks. | 我去拿些酒助”性” |
[13:04] | I guess what I’m looking for is a girl who’s smart, | 我喜欢的女孩是那种 很聪明 |
[13:08] | and sweet, maybe a little shy. | 很可爱 甚至有点害羞 |
[13:12] | I see where you’re going but– | 我明白你的意思 但是… |
[13:14] | I don’t date coworkers. | 我是不会跟同事谈恋爱的 |
[13:18] | What I’m looking for doesn’t exist anymore. | 我喜欢的那种类型 已经不存在了 |
[13:20] | And old fashioned girl with old fashioned values. | 我喜欢传统的女孩 有着传统的价值观 |
[13:25] | I know just the girl. | 我恰好认识那种女孩呢 |
[13:27] | You said I was a demure English rose? | 你跟他说我是一朵端庄的英伦玫瑰吗 |
[13:30] | And virgin. | 并且是个处女 |
[13:32] | Now go sell it. | 去让他信服吧[去卖吧] |
[13:34] | I am tired of you pimping me out. | 我已经受够了你给我拉皮条了 |
[13:37] | It’s not pimping. | 这可不是拉皮条 |
[13:38] | I’m asking you not to sleep with him. | 我是在叫你不要跟他上床 |
[13:41] | For Cleveland. | 为了整个克利夫兰 |
[13:44] | Well, I guess you did save the dog parks and | 你确实挽救了狗狗公园 并且 |
[13:48] | bring a lot of jobs to the city. | 为本市带来了很多工作岗位 |
[13:50] | And you’ve done a lot for the zoo. | 你为动物园也贡献了很多 |
[13:52] | I named that old baboon after you. | 我用你的名字给那只老狒狒命名了 |
[13:55] | You said it was a baby snow leopard. | 你之前明明说是一只小雪豹啊 |
[13:57] | Oh, that’s right. | 对哦 |
[14:03] | And when I saw 40 year old virgini thought, | 我在看《四十岁的老处男》那部电影时心想 |
[14:06] | “Finally, someone’s telling my story.” | “终于啊 有人在讲述我的故事了” |
[14:12] | Elka was right, you really are a demure English rose. | 爱尔卡说得对 你真的是端庄的英伦玫瑰 |
[14:15] | Oh, councilman. You make me blush. | 议员先生 你说得我都脸红了 |
[14:20] | Maybe it makes me old fashioned, but … | 或许这样说显得我很老派传统 但是… |
[14:22] | I guess I’m just a girl looking for love. | 或许我就是一个寻爱的女孩吧 |
[14:25] | Someone to live happily ever after with. | 找寻一个幸福共度余生的人 |
[14:29] | White picket fence. Kids and dogs playing in the yard. | 白色栅栏 孩子和狗狗在庭院里玩耍 |
[14:34] | That sounds really nice. | 听上去真的好令人向往 |
[14:36] | It does, doesn’t it? | 是啊 不是吗 |
[14:38] | The problem in the real world is | 现实世界中的问题是 |
[14:40] | people just want to hookup on tinder. | 人们都想在「体都」这种软件上约炮 |
[14:43] | Or worse, Sinder. | 或者更糟的「性都」 |
[14:45] | Thank god you’re nothing like that. | 谢天谢地你不是那种人 |
[14:47] | Sex without love, ha, it’s just sad! | 只有性没有爱 真是太可悲了 |
[14:55] | Oh, dear god. | 老天爷啊 |
[14:57] | Why is there a man in your driveway playing saxophone? | 怎么会有个男人在你家车道上吹萨克斯啊 |
[14:59] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[15:02] | Who was that? | 那是谁啊 |
[15:03] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[15:05] | Let me show you the back garden. | 我带你去参观下后花园吧 |
[15:07] | Joy! | 乔依 |
[15:08] | I know this morning you said you were just using me for sex | 我知道你今早说过你约我只是为了上床而已 |
[15:11] | but I have feelings. | 但我是有感觉的人 |
[15:13] | I’m not a piece of meat. | 我可不是一块肉 |
[15:17] | I thought he was a waffle. | 他不是块华夫饼吗 |
[15:23] | You slept with this man this morning? | 你今早还和这个男人上床了吗 |
[15:26] | I’ll say. With the curtains wide open. | 我来说吧 窗帘还是大开的呢 |
[15:30] | What? | 什么 |
[15:31] | Like I was telling you, I saw Joy and my contractor | 我跟你说了啊 我看到乔依和我的承包商做爱 |
[15:34] | through the window. Ick! | 透过窗户看到的 真恶心 |
[15:36] | Oh, so she’s the ick? Not me? | 所以你是恶心她啊 不是我啊 |
[15:38] | Oh, Joy, did you hear that? | 乔依 你听见了吗 |
[15:39] | I’m not the ick, you are! | 他恶心的不是我 而是你 |
[15:43] | Yes, I heard. | 是的 我听到了 |
[15:45] | I’m awash in wonderful news here. | 我都快被各种”好消息”拍死了 |
[15:48] | Melanie, you could never be the ick. You’re beautiful. | 梅兰妮 我怎么会恶心你呢 你很美 |
[15:51] | In fact, I was working up the courage to ask you out for a coffee. | 实际上 我一直在默默鼓起勇气约你出去喝咖啡呢 |
[15:55] | Oh, I’d love that. | 我很乐意 |
[16:00] | What’s going on? You just invited me up to your bedroom. | 什么情况啊 你刚刚明明邀请我去你卧室啊 |
[16:03] | Well, yes, but just so you could light me. | 是啊 那是为了让你帮我找到合适的光线 |
[16:05] | But you talked about how you looked naked! | 但你还提到了你裸体时的样子啊 |
[16:07] | And that you wanted to test out different positions! | 并且你想尝试各种不同的”体位” |
[16:10] | Those things mean something to a man! | 那些话对一个男人而言就是性暗示了啊 |
[16:14] | I guess you are as dumb as Victoria said. | 我看你确实像维多利亚说的那么蠢 |
[16:17] | Hey, hold on, Zed. | 嘿 等一下 扎德 |
[16:19] | Now I can call Melanie dumb, but you can’t. | 我可以说梅兰妮蠢 但你不可以 |
[16:21] | Yeah, I’d rather nobody called me dumb. | 那个…我还是不希望被任何人骂蠢 |
[16:24] | Melanie’s not dumb, she’s wonderful. | 梅兰妮才不蠢呢 她很出色 |
[16:26] | You know what’s dumb? You and your shows. | 你知道什么才叫蠢吗 就是你和你的剧 |
[16:29] | They win awards but they don’t make a lick of sense. | 虽然获了很多奖 但完全是狗屁不通 |
[16:32] | That’s him talking, not me. But go on. | 那是他说的 不是我 不过你可以继续说 |
[16:35] | What are you talking about? My shows make perfect sense. | 你在胡说八道什么 我的剧明明合理得很 |
[16:38] | Tell them, Victoria. | 告诉他们 维多利亚 |
[16:39] | Uh, there are big scenes, and little ones– | 有很多大场面 还有一些小场面 |
[16:44] | Oh, screw it! | 去他妈的 |
[16:46] | I have no idea what your script is about | 我完全不知道你的剧本在鬼扯些什么 |
[16:48] | or how the hell I’m supposed to be playing it. | 也不知道我该怎么演 |
[16:50] | But, you said you loved it. | 但你之前说你很喜欢的啊 |
[16:52] | Because I didn’t want to seem stupid. | 因为我不想表现得很蠢 |
[16:54] | But I am stupid, and your script made me that way. | 但我就是很蠢 那是你的剧本塑造而成的 |
[16:59] | Now, just tell me yes or no, | 直接回答我”是”还是”否”吧 |
[17:01] | am I a ghost detective trying to go back in time | 我是个鬼警探 努力想穿越时空回到过去 |
[17:05] | to solve my own murder? | 破解我自己被害死一案 |
[17:07] | Not even close. | 差得十万八千里 |
[17:11] | Too bad, I would watch that. | 太遗憾了 如果是这样我会看的 |
[17:12] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也会看的 |
[17:18] | Ultimately, this is a story in which the action | 说到底 这个故事说的是行动 |
[17:20] | tries to find meaning in… in action! | 试图在行动中 找寻到意义 |
[17:26] | Wait, earlier you mentioned that you’re a ghost | 等等 之前你提到你饰演一个鬼 |
[17:29] | trying to solve your own murder? | 试图侦破自身被害一案 |
[17:32] | I like that, why don’t we just do that? | 我喜欢这故事 不如就拍这个故事吧 |
[17:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:37] | Oh, I am so relieved. | 我真是松了一口气 |
[17:39] | I thought you were going to fire me for asking questions | 我以为我要是问太多问题也会被你炒掉呢 |
[17:41] | the way you did with Ben Kingsley. | 就像你对待本·金斯利那样 |
[17:43] | No, that was just the tipping point. | 不 那事只是导火索而已 |
[17:44] | The real issue was that every morning on set, | 真正的问题是 每天早上在片场 |
[17:47] | he would take the last everything bagel. | 他都会吃掉最后一块”全料百吉饼” |
[17:52] | Well, I don’t eat bagels. | 我是不吃百吉饼的 |
[17:54] | And I certainly don’t eat anything | 我是绝对不会吃任何 |
[17:55] | that has the word “everything” in it. | 含有”全料”字样的食物的 |
[17:58] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[18:00] | And Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[18:02] | Don’t ever feel stupid again. | 再也不要觉得自己很愚蠢了 |
[18:04] | What you should be is outwardly vain, but inwardly warm. | 你该做一个外表很虚荣 内心很温暖的人 |
[18:09] | Fearful but wise. | 慑人但是明智 |
[18:11] | Driven but generous. | 有干劲但也很慷慨 |
[18:14] | Who could be all those things? | 谁能同时具备这么多重性格啊 |
[18:16] | She sounds like a complete mess. | 听上去这人简直是一团糟啊 |
[18:18] | I was describing you. | 我是在描述你呢 |
[18:21] | I meant you should just be yourself. | 我是说你该做真实的自己 |
[18:23] | This character is you. | 那个角色就是你 |
[18:26] | Oh, my god, | 天啊 |
[18:28] | I am so complex I-I barely understand myself. | 我实在是太复杂了 我自己都不懂我自己 |
[18:34] | Yeah, just be like that. | 没错 就那样 |
[18:39] | Look, I know Elka invited me here to get my vote | 听着 我知道爱尔卡邀请我来是想获得我的投票 |
[18:43] | and asked you to pretend to be someone you’re obviously not. | 并且让你假扮一个与你自身完全不符的人 |
[18:45] | You’re right, but, the truth is | 你说得对 但是 事实是 |
[18:48] | when I was saying I believed in happily ever after | 我之前说我相信长久幸福的时候 |
[18:50] | I realized, I meant it. | 我意识到 我是真心的 |
[18:52] | I mean, deep down, that’s who I am. | 在内心深处 那才是真正的我 |
[18:55] | I’ve been doing this stupid stuff because | 我干了约炮这种蠢事 是因为 |
[18:57] | I recently had my heart broken | 我最近心碎了 |
[18:59] | and I’m scared of it happening again. | 我很害怕再发生这种事 |
[19:01] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[19:02] | You get to an age where you just sort of give up and say | 你到了一定年纪 就会放弃以前的坚守 然后说 |
[19:06] | “What’s the point?” | “那有什么意义呢” |
[19:07] | Well, you could be like Elka. | 你也可以像爱尔卡那样 |
[19:09] | She’s 92 and never uses her age | 她都92岁了 却从不以高龄 |
[19:12] | as an excuse not to do something. | 作为不去做某件事的借口 |
[19:14] | Run for office, look for love, | 她还去参选公职 寻找爱情 |
[19:17] | manipulate her friends. | 利用朋友 |
[19:19] | She knows how to work it. | 她真是深谙此道 |
[19:21] | And you do need that in order to get things done for a city. | 要为一座城市把事办成 确实需要这种手段 |
[19:26] | So, does she get your vote? | 所以 她得到你的一票了吗 |
[19:28] | I guess she does. | 我觉得是的 |
[19:29] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[19:33] | I mean, is there anything we should be celebrating? | 我是说 发生什么值得庆祝的事了吗 |
[19:39] | – Wow, what a mix-up. – Yeah. | -真是混淆得一团糟啊 -是啊 |
[19:41] | This would be a story we’re telling the kids. | 像这种故事以后说给孩子们听才有趣呢 |
[19:45] | Kids? | 孩子们 |
[19:46] | Not ours. | 不是指我们的孩子 |
[19:47] | Just young people who– | 就是些年轻人… |
[19:51] | Like charming stories about couples meeting. | 喜欢关于情侣初相识的故事 |
[19:56] | Well I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[20:00] | You know, in New Zealand we have a tradition. | 话说 在新西兰 我们有个小传统 |
[20:03] | When you say good night to someone and you like that person, | 当你对某人说晚安 而你又很喜欢那个人 |
[20:06] | give them a kiss. | 就给他们一个吻 |
[20:07] | We have a similar tradition in America. | 我们美国也有类似的传统呢 |
[20:10] | Oh, you do? Good. | 是吗 很好 |
[20:11] | Well, prepare yourself, I’, respectful, | 你做好准备 我会放尊重点的 |
[20:14] | yet send you a kiss on the cheek. | 但我会吻一下你的脸颊 |
[20:18] | Ok, go for it. | 好吧 来吧 |
[20:24] | – See you tomorrow. – Ok. | -明天见 -好的 |
[20:28] | Good night, Melanie. | 晚安 梅兰妮 |
[20:30] | G’night, Jack. | 睡得踏实哟 杰克[模仿澳洲口音] |
[20:35] | That’s a bit weird. | 那有点古怪 |