时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hot in cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:14] | Oh, yes. | 好棒 |
[00:16] | Oh, you’re probably wondering what all the balloons are for. | 你可能很好奇这些气球是用来干什么的 |
[00:18] | My daughter just got into Harvard medical school. | 我女儿刚刚被哈佛医学院录取了 |
[00:21] | That’s a good school. | 那真是所好学校啊 |
[00:22] | It’s a great school. | 是伟大的学校才对 |
[00:24] | Probably gets her smarts from her mom. | 她可能是遗传了她妈妈的聪明才智吧 |
[00:26] | Oh, well, I don’t think I’m Harvard material, | 我倒不觉得我是上哈佛的料 |
[00:28] | but I do have a lot of common sense. | 但我真的知道很多常识 |
[00:35] | He’s waiting for a tip, Melanie. | 他在等着你给小费呢 梅兰妮 |
[00:39] | Yes, I knew that. | 明白 我知道的 |
[00:42] | Oh, I’m just so excited. | 我真是太激动了 |
[00:44] | Jenna’s gonna be here any minute. | 珍娜很快就要到了 |
[00:45] | I’m gonna hide these in the guest room. | 我要把这些气球先藏在客房里 |
[00:46] | Well, now that Jenna’s going to med school, | 既然珍娜要上医学院了 |
[00:48] | can she prescribe xanax? | 她能给我开处方药赞安诺吗 |
[00:51] | I want some too. | 我也想要一些 |
[00:53] | I need it more. | 我更加需要 |
[00:55] | I shot a nude scene for my HBO series yesterday. | 我昨天为我的HBO剧集拍了段裸戏 |
[00:58] | Ugh, the lighting on that set was so harsh. | 片场的打光实在是太无情了 |
[01:01] | I mean, I don’t want Lena Dunham nudity, | 我可不想要丽娜·德纳姆那种裸露 |
[01:04] | where everyone calls you brave but you look terrible. | 每个人都夸你勇敢 但你看上去丑爆了 |
[01:08] | Well, why don’t you put your mind at ease | 不如你稍微淡定一下 |
[01:09] | and go see the footage yourself? | 亲自去看看那段影片呢 |
[01:11] | Visit the film editor? | 去拜访下那位剪辑师吗 |
[01:13] | Those pale, toad-like people who sit hunched in the dark | 那些苍白的长得像癞蛤蟆的人 驼着背坐在黑暗里 |
[01:17] | just watching footage all day? | 整天都在看影片 |
[01:20] | I’ve never lowered myself that way, but… | 我还从未那么屈尊降贵过呢 但是… |
[01:24] | Desperate times call for selfish measures. | 危难时期 就需要一些自私的做法 |
[01:28] | You know who always looks great on camera? | 你们知道谁一直都特上镜吗 |
[01:33] | Me. | 我啊 |
[01:35] | Right. Elka had her picture in the paper today. | 对哦 爱尔卡的照片今天上报了呢 |
[01:40] | Councilwoman Ostrovsky | 奥斯特洛夫斯基女议员 |
[01:41] | poses with councilman for a day, Lance Matthews. | 让兰斯·麦修斯假扮一天议员 |
[01:45] | This kid sounds impressive. | 这孩子听上去很有能耐呢 |
[01:47] | – Boy scout, straight-a student. – Nerd. | -男童子军 全优生 -书呆子 |
[01:52] | I thought he was coming to the house–where is he? | 他不是要登门来的嘛 人呢 |
[01:55] | He’s taking care of some important city business. | 他在处理一些很重要的市政事宜 |
[01:58] | Your cocktail, councilwoman. | 您的鸡尾酒来了 议员女士 |
[02:04] | I serve the people. | 我服务人民 |
[02:06] | He serves me. | 他服务我 |
[02:09] | I took the opportunity to boil down the council meeting minutes | 我自作主张地将议会会议记录 |
[02:12] | to five concise bullet points. | 缩减成了5个关键点 |
[02:15] | I’m kind of a nerd. | 我其实是个书呆子 |
[02:16] | Oh, don’t call yourself names. | 可别骂自己啊 |
[02:22] | Ooh, Jenna is also improving my social life. | 珍娜还帮助开拓了我的社交生活呢 |
[02:25] | I joined this dating website, | 我注册了一个相亲网站 |
[02:27] | and they just matched me with a man | 他们刚刚把我和一个男人匹配上了 |
[02:29] | whose son is also going to Harvard medical school. | 他儿子也要上哈佛医学院了 |
[02:32] | I wonder what we’ll talk about. | 我很好奇我们到时会聊些什么呢 |
[02:36] | This won’t get old. | 真是永不过时 |
[02:39] | She’s here. | 她到了 |
[02:44] | There’s my beautiful genius! | 我美丽的小天才来了啊 |
[02:47] | – Mom. – Oh, honey, | -妈 -亲爱的 |
[02:49] | – I’m so proud of you! – Mom. | -我真为你感到骄傲 -妈 |
[02:51] | Harvard medical school. | 哈佛医学院 |
[02:52] | -I mean, this has always been your dream. – Mom. | -这一直以来都是你的梦想啊 -妈 |
[02:55] | I’m not going to Harvard. | 我不去哈佛大学了 |
[02:58] | What? | 什么 |
[03:01] | Well, can you excuse me for a minute? | 能允许我稍微失陪下吗 |
[03:04] | I’ll be right back! | 我马上就来 |
[03:15] | So how was your flight? | 你的飞行旅程还顺利吗 |
[03:28] | Honey, I don’t understand. | 亲爱的 我真不明白 |
[03:29] | You have always wanted to be a doctor. | 你一直都想当医生的啊 |
[03:32] | You used to give your barbies beauty marks | 你小时候会给芭比娃娃涂上美人痣 |
[03:34] | and then scold them | 然后斥责她们 |
[03:35] | for not having ’em checked out for melanoma. | 没有去检查一下有没有黑色素瘤 |
[03:38] | And I gave Ken a vasectomy | 我还给肯做了个输精管切除术 |
[03:40] | ’cause they didn’t feel like having kids at the dream house. | 因为她们不希望梦想屋里有孩子 |
[03:43] | But I’ve changed. | 但我已经变了 |
[03:45] | Medical school just doesn’t feel right anymore. | 我感觉医学院已经不适合我了 |
[03:49] | What does feel right? | 那什么才适合你呢 |
[03:50] | I don’t know yet. That’s the exciting part. | 我还不知道 那正是令人激动的一点 |
[03:52] | But here’s something that’ll make you feel good, mom. | 但我有句话说出来会让你好受些 妈 |
[03:54] | I couldn’t have done this if I didn’t know | 我之所以敢这么做就是因为我心里清楚 |
[03:56] | you would always support me no matter what. | 无论如何你都会支持我的 |
[04:01] | Yeah, that does make me feel good. | 好吧 这句话确实让我心里好受些了 |
[04:06] | Okay. I’m gonna go unpack. | 好了 我去把箱子里的东西拿出来 |
[04:08] | Hey, thank you for respecting my choices | 嘿 谢谢你尊重我的选择 |
[04:11] | and not trying to change my mind. | 没有试图让我改变主意 |
[04:12] | Of course, honey. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[04:15] | I hate her choices, and we’ve got to change her mind! | 我痛恨她的选择 我们必须让她改变主意 |
[04:19] | It’s every parent’s dilemma. | 这是每个父母都会面临的难题 |
[04:20] | Do let your kids make their own mistakes, | 是该让孩子自己去犯错接受教训 |
[04:22] | or do you prevent them from making huge mistakes? | 还是阻止他们犯下巨大的错误 |
[04:24] | And this would be a huge mistake. | 这肯定会是巨大的错误 |
[04:26] | I know her. | 我了解她 |
[04:28] | Deep down, she wants to be a doctor. | 在内心深处 她是想当医生的 |
[04:30] | I think she’s just freaking out a little bit. | 我只是觉得她有点胆怯了 |
[04:32] | – So say something to her. – I can’t. | -那你就劝劝她啊 -我不能 |
[04:34] | If I say something to her, we’ll have a fight, | 如果我去劝她 我们就会吵架 |
[04:37] | and Jenna and I have never had a fight, | 珍娜和我可从来没吵过架 |
[04:39] | and I love that about us. | 我喜欢我们之间的相处方式 |
[04:40] | My mother and I do nothing but fight, | 我和我妈之间除了吵架就没别的 |
[04:42] | and I love that about us. | 我也喜欢我们这种相处方式 |
[04:46] | How about I talk to her? | 不如我去找她谈谈吧 |
[04:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:49] | That would be perfect, ’cause she has always looked up to you. | 那真是太好了 因为她一直都很仰慕你 |
[04:52] | And you would be a great friend if you used that against her. | 如果你利用这一点对付她 那你真是我的好闺蜜 |
[04:56] | Consider it done. | 放心吧你就 |
[04:58] | You know, sometimes it’s easier hearing things from someone | 有时候一个外人的话会比自己母亲的话 |
[05:00] | who’s not your mom. | 更容易听进去 |
[05:02] | Yeah, moms are pretty much | 是啊 当妈的 |
[05:03] | the worst people to say anything to anybody. | 不适合对任何人说任何话 |
[05:06] | At least that’s what my kids tell me, | 至少我的孩子们是这么对我说的 |
[05:07] | and we have a great relationship. | 我们之间的关系可亲密了 |
[05:15] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[05:17] | Wow. Victoria Chase. | 哇 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[05:19] | I know. | 我懂你的震撼 |
[05:22] | I’m afraid you’re not supposed to be in here. | 恐怕你不该进来吧 |
[05:24] | Well, I won’t tell if you won’t. | 只要你不说出去 我也不会说的 |
[05:26] | No, I always make it a point | 不是啦 我给自己定下的规矩 |
[05:28] | to meet the entire crew of every production I’m in. | 就是要认识我所在的剧组的每一个成员 |
[05:30] | Me too. Who have you met? | 我也是 你都见过谁了啊 |
[05:34] | I only know their nicknames. | 我只知道他们的外号 |
[05:37] | Ponytail guy. | 马尾辫男 |
[05:39] | Fanny pack. Food lady. | 腰包男 送餐女 |
[05:43] | Hey, now that we’ve run into each other, | 嘿 既然我们刚好遇见了 |
[05:45] | would it be possible for me to see some footage? | 你能不能让我看看原始影片啊 |
[05:48] | Maybe something with you in it? | 或许看些有你的片段 |
[05:50] | I can tell we’re gonna be good friends. | 我可以感觉到 我们会成为好朋友的 |
[05:53] | Why don’t we take a look at my love scene? | 不如来看看我在剧中做爱的那场戏吧 |
[05:55] | Sure. | 好的 |
[05:56] | Oh, thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:57] | Cutty. | 淫棍男 |
[05:59] | Snippy? | 暴躁男 |
[06:01] | Barney. | 我叫巴尼[扭打] |
[06:03] | Is that really better? | 这外号有好到哪里去吗 |
[06:08] | It is so good sitting here with you. | 跟你坐在一起可真好 |
[06:11] | Three good friends talking and listening. | 三个好朋友 聊聊天 互相倾听 |
[06:15] | Especially listening to Joy. | 尤其要听乔依的 |
[06:18] | You know, that’s great because I was worried | 那很好 我本来还很担心 |
[06:19] | you were gonna try and convince me to go to medical school. | 你会试图说服我去上医学院呢 |
[06:22] | Oh, not at all. No. | 不可能啦 怎么会 |
[06:24] | I would never be all like, | 我绝对不会说什么 |
[06:25] | you know, “what the hell are you thinking?” | “你他妈的脑子是进水了吗” |
[06:27] | You know, and “you’re making the biggest mistake of your life.” | 或者 “你是在犯下你人生中最大的错误” |
[06:31] | Which reminds me, | 那倒是提醒了我 |
[06:32] | I have made huge mistakes in my life | 我这一生中曾经犯下过巨大的错误 |
[06:35] | when I have not listened to Joy. | 就因为我没听乔依的话 |
[06:37] | Now, you guys have a nice visit. | 你们好好谈谈吧 |
[06:47] | See you later, you guys! | 等会儿再见了哦 |
[06:56] | Is she the crazy one? | 她就是那个疯婆娘吗 |
[06:59] | We don’t judge. | 我们不评判别人 |
[07:01] | Because even crazy people vote? | 因为即使是疯子也有投票权吗 |
[07:03] | Yes. And when the weather’s bad, | 是的 天气糟糕的时候 |
[07:07] | sometimes only crazy people vote. | 只有疯子才会出门去投票 |
[07:10] | Wasn’t it raining the day you were elected? | 你当选的那天不恰好是雨天吗 |
[07:15] | Cats and dogs. | 瓢泼大雨啊 |
[07:22] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 不好 |
[07:23] | Every–everything is so harsh and realistic. | 一切都那么无情 写实 |
[07:27] | The director likes things plain and raw. | 导演喜欢真实朴素的风格 |
[07:29] | Well, that’s fine for a vegetable plate, | 那对于蔬菜拼盘倒是没什么 |
[07:31] | but this is my love scene. | 但这可是我的做爱场景啊 |
[07:33] | Can’t you do something? | 你就不能想点办法吗 |
[07:35] | Well, I actually have this filter | 我这里有一种滤镜 |
[07:38] | that makes people look younger. | 可以让人显得年轻些 |
[07:40] | I call it the Benjamin Button…button. | 我称之为本杰明·巴顿 按钮 |
[07:47] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[07:49] | I’m beautiful. | 我好美 |
[07:51] | You are. | 没错 |
[07:53] | Oh, I have to say that you really brought out my– | 我必须说 你真的展现出了我的… |
[07:55] | Inner soul? | 深处的灵魂吗 |
[07:56] | I was gonna say outer beauty, but same thing. | 我本来打算说外在美的 不过都是一回事 |
[08:00] | Well, if there’s ever anything I can do for you– | 如果你有什么是需要我帮忙的… |
[08:05] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[08:06] | I know it’s last-minute, | 我知道这有点仓促 |
[08:08] | but it’s my sister’s wedding tonight, | 但今晚是我妹妹的婚礼 |
[08:10] | and I don’t have a date. | 我却没有女伴 |
[08:12] | I’m sure that won’t be a problem for a young man like you. | 我觉得那对于像你这样的年轻人来说肯定不是问题 |
[08:15] | No, I meant, uh, | 不 我的意思是 |
[08:17] | what if you came as my date? | 你能不能作为我的女伴 |
[08:19] | If I showed up with you, | 如果我跟你一起出席的话 |
[08:20] | it would be the talk of the wedding. | 肯定会成为婚礼上的焦点 |
[08:22] | I do like to upstage a bride, | 我确实很喜欢抢新娘的风头 |
[08:26] | but I really think it’s best if we’re just friends. | 但我真觉得我们还是保持朋友关系比较好 |
[08:29] | Then come as a friend. | 那就作为朋友出席吧 |
[08:30] | No, I meant the kind of friends | 不 我所谓的朋友是指 |
[08:32] | who never see each other outside of work. | 在工作时间外死生不复相见的那种 |
[08:34] | Like fanny pack or food lady. | 像腰包男和送餐女那种的 |
[08:38] | – Bye, button guy. – Barney. | -再见了 按钮男 -是巴尼 |
[08:40] | I think that’s what I said. | 我叫的就是这个啊 |
[08:44] | And finally, we’ve got some birthday cards. | 最后 我们还有些生日贺卡要写 |
[08:47] | This is for Marilyn, the mayor’s secretary. | 这是给市长的秘书玛丽莲的 |
[08:51] | Idiot. | 笨猪 |
[08:53] | This is for Larry, utilities. | 这是给设施部的拉里的 |
[08:56] | Moron. | 蠢驴 |
[08:59] | Gary owns the hot dog truck. | 这是给热狗售卖摊的加里 |
[09:02] | God’s work. | 天之骄子 |
[09:05] | Oh, and remember, councilwoman, we have that 8:00 | 记住了 议员女士 我们8点的时候 |
[09:08] | with the head of the sanitation department. | 要和公共卫生部的部长开会 |
[09:11] | Damn, I’ve got to fire that guy. | 该死的 我要炒了那家伙 |
[09:13] | Ooh, sounds tough. | 听上去很难啊 |
[09:15] | How do you do it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[09:17] | You tell them they look tired. | 你要告诉对方 他们看上去很疲惫 |
[09:20] | Everybody’s tired. | 每个人都很疲惫嘛 |
[09:21] | I’m not tired. | 我不疲惫啊 |
[09:23] | You’re 12. | 你才12岁 |
[09:27] | Give it another year. | 你再过一年试试 |
[09:30] | Shh, they’re getting to the important part. | 嘘 她们要谈到关键的地方了 |
[09:33] | It’s just that you were so passionate about medical school. | 只是你以前对医学院充满激情 |
[09:36] | I know, but now I’m not so sure. | 我知道 但我现在不那么确定了 |
[09:38] | Do you think you might be a little scared? | 你觉得会不会是因为你有点害怕了 |
[09:41] | I was scared when I first went to work as a detective. | 我一开始去做侦探工作时也很害怕 |
[09:43] | – Really? – Yes, but once I committed, | -真的吗 -是啊 但我全心投入进去之后 |
[09:46] | it felt right. | 那感觉太对味了 |
[09:47] | Oh, it’s so exciting, catching identity thieves, | 好刺激 捉拿身份窃贼 |
[09:51] | dressing up sexy to honey trap cheating husbands. | 打扮得性感撩人 给偷腥的丈夫设陷阱 |
[09:56] | Really, I help people. | 我的工作其实是在帮助别人 |
[10:00] | Much like a doctor helps people, except less so. | 就跟医生帮助别人一样 只是没那么伟大 |
[10:05] | I get what you’re saying, | 我明白你的意思 |
[10:06] | and I know mom really wants me to go to med school, | 我也知道我妈真的很想让我去上医学院 |
[10:08] | and she’s never steered me wrong. | 她对我的指导建议从来都没错过 |
[10:11] | Except maybe this time. | 或许要除了这次 |
[10:14] | Your job sounds so sexy and cool. | 你的工作听上去好性感好酷 |
[10:18] | Maybe I should be a detective. | 或许我也该当一名侦探 |
[10:26] | I’m back. | 我回来啦 |
[10:27] | I forgot I had to talk to Joy about something very important. | 我忘了我得跟乔依说一件非常重要的事 |
[10:30] | Joy, a word. | 乔依 来谈谈 |
[10:37] | Joy! What have you done? | 乔依 你都干了些什么啊 |
[10:39] | Now she wants to become a detective? | 现在她竟然想当侦探了 |
[10:41] | Okay, clearly we’ve hit a small glitch. | 好吧 显然我们遇到一点小麻烦了 |
[10:43] | I’ve forgotten how cool I am to the young. | 我忘了我在年轻人眼里有多酷 |
[10:48] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[10:49] | My stupid date is tonight. | 我的约会就定在了今晚 |
[10:51] | I’m just gonna have to cancel until we can figure this out. | 我得取消掉 先想办法解决眼前这事 |
[10:53] | No, don’t cancel. | 不 不要取消 |
[10:55] | I’ll fix this. | 我会解决这个问题的 |
[10:56] | You better. | 你最好给解决了 |
[10:57] | I–I really have to get ready. | 我真的得去做下准备了 |
[10:58] | I kind of exaggerated on my profile a little bit, | 我的资料上稍微夸张了一下 |
[11:00] | so I only have two hours to grow 6 inches | 我只有两小时的时间来长高6英寸 |
[11:02] | and learn salsa dancing. | 并学会莎莎舞 |
[11:06] | Joy, wait till you | 乔依 你可得看看 |
[11:07] | see this gorgeous screen shot from my nude scene. | 我那场裸戏的屏幕截图 |
[11:10] | That editor transformed me from the realistic way I was shot | 那个剪辑师把我现实拍出来的形象 |
[11:13] | to the way I actually look in my head. | 变成了我脑海中幻想的完美形象 |
[11:16] | Victoria, there’s a kid here. | 维多利亚 这里有未成年人呢 |
[11:19] | Why are you shielding him? | 你为什么要挡着他啊 |
[11:20] | I’m the one who doesn’t want to see it. | 我才怕被刺瞎老眼呢 |
[11:25] | Victoria, you look flawless. | 维多利亚 你看上去完美无瑕 |
[11:27] | I know. | 我也觉得 |
[11:29] | Look. A tiny blemish. | 瞧啊 有个小瑕疵 |
[11:32] | Look. A huge blemish. | 瞧啊 有个巨大的瑕疵 |
[11:36] | Well, maybe you’d like this better. | 或许你会更喜欢这个 |
[11:39] | What is that? Like, a giant sea sponge? | 那是什么 是个巨大的天然海绵吗 |
[11:42] | Let me just pull back here. | 我稍微往后拉一下 |
[11:44] | Oh, my god, that’s my ass! | 天啊 那是我的屁股 |
[11:48] | You gave me cellulite! | 你突显了我的脂肪团 |
[11:50] | People will call it a very brave performance. | 观众们一定会认为这是十分勇敢的表演 |
[11:53] | You bastard. How could you? | 你个混蛋 你怎么能干这种事 |
[11:55] | Not having a date to my sister’s wedding | 没有女伴带去出席我妹妹的婚礼 |
[11:57] | must’ve put me in an ugly mood. | 一定让我心情很糟糕 |
[11:59] | so you’re blackmailing me? | 你这是在胁迫我吗 |
[12:04] | All right. So what if you did have a date? | 好吧 如果你突然有女伴了呢 |
[12:08] | Well, I’d say that would… smooth things over. | 我觉得那就会 让一切变得”平滑”顺利 |
[12:14] | And what if that date was just for a fun coffee instead? | 如果那个女伴 只肯陪你喝杯咖啡呢 |
[12:22] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[12:23] | Wedding it is. | 就出席婚礼吧 |
[12:29] | So councilwoman, | 议员女士 |
[12:30] | to what does sanitation department owe this honor? | 公共卫生部荣幸地被您召见是所为何事呢 |
[12:33] | Well, actually, Lance here is handling my meetings. | 实际上 我的所有会议都交给这位兰斯负责了 |
[12:37] | He’s councilman for the day. | 他今天就相当于是议员 |
[12:39] | Oh, that’s cute. | 好萌啊 |
[12:43] | Well, young man, what can I do for you? | 年轻人 有什么事需要帮忙的吗 |
[12:46] | Jerry, you look a little tired. | 杰瑞 你看上去有点疲惫 |
[12:51] | Well, sure, who isn’t? | 当然了 谁不疲惫呢 |
[12:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:55] | Are you firing me? | 你是要炒了我吗 |
[12:57] | Elka, what is this? | 爱尔卡 这是怎么回事 |
[12:59] | He’s the councilman, Jerry. | 他才是议员 杰瑞 |
[13:01] | My hands are tied. | 我也束手无策啊 |
[13:04] | I promised myself | 我对自己保证过 |
[13:05] | I wouldn’t spend the whole date talking about this, | 不要一直滔滔不绝地谈论这事 |
[13:07] | but our kids are going to Harvard medical school. | 但我们的孩子要去上哈佛医学院啦 |
[13:11] | How do you keep from bragging? | 你是怎么忍住不炫耀的 |
[13:13] | Pretend that she decided not to go. | 就假装她突然决定不去了 |
[13:17] | You know, I worried I pushed mine too hard, | 我本来还很担心把我家孩子逼得太紧 |
[13:20] | but then you think of the alternative. | 但想想相反的可怕情况也就释然了 |
[13:22] | Oh Don’t worry. I think married men are sexy. | 别担心 我觉得已婚男很性感的 |
[13:27] | How would you like that to be your daughter? | 如果那是你女儿 你会作何感想啊 |
[13:42] | What the hell, Joy? | 搞毛啊 乔依 |
[13:43] | You turned my baby into a honey trap? | 你把我的宝贝女儿变成了色诱的鱼饵吗 |
[13:45] | You were supposed to fix this. | 你本该解决这个问题的 |
[13:46] | I tried, but she’s an adult, | 我试过了 但她是个成人 |
[13:48] | and you said you’d respect her decisions. | 你之前也说过会尊重她的决定的 |
[13:50] | Now, there’s a hidden camera on the patio. | 天井上已经装了隐藏摄像机了 |
[13:52] | All she has to do is get one quick kiss with this guy, | 她只需要跟那个男人快速吻一下 |
[13:54] | – and done. – I’m going in there. | -然后一切搞定 -我得进去 |
[13:56] | No. If you do, you’ll cause a big scene | 不行 如果你进去 就会闹得很大 |
[13:59] | and your no-fight record will be ruined. | 你们之间从不吵架的纪录就要被毁了 |
[14:01] | Oh, that’s low. | 你这招好贱啊 |
[14:02] | You know I love that record. | 你很清楚我很重视那个纪录 |
[14:05] | You’re right, Lance. | 你说得对 兰斯 |
[14:07] | Why hasn’t my wife worked since I married her? | 为什么自从我妻子嫁给我以后 再也没工作过了呢 |
[14:09] | It’s Jerry time now. | 现在是杰瑞统治时期了 |
[14:11] | Go home and tell her the good news. | 快回家去告诉她这个好消息吧 |
[14:18] | Kid, you played that perfectly. | 小子 你这招真是耍得太完美了 |
[14:21] | Two martinis please. | 来两杯马提尼酒 |
[14:25] | Elka. | 爱尔卡 |
[14:26] | Oh, and a coke for junior. | 对了 给这个小孩来杯可乐 |
[14:32] | You are cute. | 你好可爱呀 |
[14:33] | So are you, | 你也很帅 |
[14:34] | although the borders around that mole on your neck are irregular. | 不过你脖子上那颗痣的边缘看上去不太正常 |
[14:37] | You might want to have that looked at. | 你最好去医院看一下 |
[14:40] | I like what I’m looking at right now. | 我更喜欢眼前所看到的 |
[14:42] | How would you like to kiss a real woman? | 你想吻一下真正的女人吗 |
[14:44] | What are you doing here? | 你跑到这里来干什么 |
[14:45] | Sure, she’s young and beautiful, | 没错 她年轻又漂亮 |
[14:48] | but wouldn’t you prefer a vehicle | 但难道你不会喜欢 |
[14:49] | with a little more mileage on it? | 一个阅历更丰富的女人吗 |
[14:52] | – Kiss me. – Okay. | -吻我 -好吧 |
[14:53] | What? No, he’s supposed to kiss me. | 什么 不行 他该吻我才对 |
[14:55] | Go away, strange woman I don’t know. | 走开 陌生女人 |
[14:58] | – Kiss me. – No, Kiss me. | -吻我 -不 吻我 |
[15:00] | No, kiss me. | 不 吻我 |
[15:01] | You know what you can kiss | 你知道你可以吻什么吗 |
[15:03] | half your money good-bye. | 跟你一半的家产吻别吧 |
[15:04] | Sherri, honey, I can explain. | 雪莉 亲爱的 我可以解释的 |
[15:07] | What’s there to explain? | 还有什么好解释的 |
[15:08] | You are cheating on me with these two…whores. | 你背着我在跟这两个 婊子鬼混 |
[15:11] | My daughter is not a whore. | 我女儿才不是婊子呢 |
[15:15] | This is where you’re supposed to say, | 此时该轮到你说 |
[15:17] | “My mom’s not a whore either.” | “我妈也不是个婊子” |
[15:19] | She’s not. | 她不是 |
[15:23] | Mother and daughter? | 母女双飞 |
[15:26] | You degenerate! | 你个死变态 |
[15:27] | Honey, wait. | 亲爱的 等等啊 |
[15:28] | – It was their fault. – Uh, Melanie? | -都是她们的错 -梅兰妮 |
[15:32] | Oh, Justin. | 贾斯丁 |
[15:33] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 情况不是你看到的这样 |
[15:35] | No, I was just trying get that man | 不是啦 我刚刚只是想让那个男人 |
[15:36] | to kiss me before he kissed my daughter. | 吻我 而非我女儿[在吻我女儿之前吻我] |
[15:41] | Yeah, it’s okay if you go. | 好吧 你想走也没什么 |
[15:45] | Melanie, I told you not to interfere. | 梅兰妮 我都叫你别来干涉了 |
[15:48] | Ah, but I had to. | 我不得不这么做 |
[15:49] | Jenna, honey, this isn’t you. | 珍娜 亲爱的 这并不是真正的你 |
[15:52] | You want to help people. | 你想帮助别人 |
[15:54] | You don’t want to be seducing sleazy men for money like Joy. | 你不会想像乔依那样靠勾引渣男赚钱的 |
[16:01] | That isn’t my entire life. | 那可不是我生活的全部 |
[16:05] | Look, Jenna is a natural honborn trap | 珍娜是个天生的美人计诱饵 |
[16:08] | who will be sitting here seducing sleazy men for years to come. | 在未来的很多年里 都可以坐在这儿勾引渣男 |
[16:12] | Right, Jenna? | 对吧 珍娜 |
[16:14] | Acally, no. | 实际上 不是的 |
[16:15] | This isn’t me. | 这不是真正的我 |
[16:17] | I was totally lame at it. | 我表现得真是差劲极了 |
[16:18] | And then you came in and were just as lame as I was . | 你突然跑来 演技也跟我一样差劲 |
[16:22] | Well, I didn’t actually get a chance to show my stuff. | 我还没机会展现我的真本事呢 |
[16:28] | But go on. | 不过你继续说吧 |
[16:30] | Mom, you were right about school. | 妈 你之前对我上学的事评价是对的 |
[16:32] | I think I just got scared. | 我觉得我大概只是害怕了 |
[16:33] | What if I’m the dumbest person there? | 如果我是全校最蠢的学生怎么办 |
[16:35] | Then you’re the dumbest person at Harvard medical school. | 那你也是哈佛医学院最蠢的学生啊 |
[16:41] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:43] | Honey, does this mean you changed your mind about going? | 亲爱的 这意味着你又改变主意了吗 |
[16:45] | Okay, don’t go crazy… But yes. | 好吧 别发疯 但是 确实是的 |
[16:47] | Yes! Oh, honey, thank you! | 好棒 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[16:49] | Thank you. I’m so proud of you! | 谢谢 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[16:51] | My daughter’s going to Harvard medical school! | 我女儿要上哈佛医学院啦 |
[16:55] | Now go wipe that horrish makeup off your face. | 快去把脸上可怕的妆容擦掉吧 |
[16:57] | That’s right. I’m not Joy any more. | 没错 我不再是乔依了 |
[17:06] | well, putting that aside, | 先把这个放到一边 |
[17:09] | my plan worked. | 我的计划奏效了 |
[17:10] | What plan? | 什么计划啊 |
[17:11] | I knew if I set her up in this awful situation, | 我知道如果我让她置于这可怕的场景中 |
[17:14] | she would hate it and come to her senses. | 她会很讨厌的 然后恢复理智 |
[17:17] | Wait, so none of this was real? | 等等 所以这一切都不是真的吗 |
[17:18] | – All those people were actors. – Aw, Joy. | -那些人都是群众演员而已 -乔依 |
[17:20] | Oh, thank you so much. But why didn’t you tell me? | 非常感谢 但你怎么不早告诉我啊 |
[17:23] | – I could’ve played along. – Oh, you would’ve blown it. | -我可以配合着演的啊 -你肯定会演砸的 |
[17:25] | You’re terrible at pretending. | 你的演技最烂了 |
[17:27] | I’m not. | 我才不是呢 |
[17:28] | Sorry, I forgot my purse. | 不好意思 我忘了拿包包 |
[17:29] | Oh, well, I was just upbraiding Joy, you know, | 我刚刚在狂骂乔依呢 |
[17:32] | for getting you caught up in all her shenanigans. | 让你卷入她的烂事中 |
[17:34] | Joy! | 乔依呀 |
[17:40] | Yeah, you’re right. I would’ve blown it. | 好吧 你说得对 我肯定会演砸的 |
[17:49] | Thanks for coming, Victoria. | 谢谢你陪我去 维多利亚 |
[17:50] | I’sorry you didn’t have more fun. | 我很遗憾你没享受到什么乐趣 |
[17:52] | Well, as I said to more than one ex-husband, | 正如我对不止一位前夫所说的那样 |
[17:54] | I did what you asked me to do, but I can’t pretend I liked it. | 我照你说的”做”了 但我无法假装很”享受” |
[18:02] | But I really like you, Victoria. | 但我真的很喜欢你 维多利亚 |
[18:06] | I look at your face all day, | 我每天都看着你的脸 |
[18:07] | and I never get tired of it. | 但我从未感到厌倦 |
[18:09] | So you resorted to blackmail? | 所以你竟诉诸于胁迫我吗 |
[18:11] | Because you wouldn have’t gone out with me otherwise. | 因为除此之外你不可能跟我出去约会的 |
[18:14] | You would have said I’m not rich enoughr or famous enough, | 你肯定会说 我不够有钱 或不够有名 |
[18:17] | or I’m too young. | 或是我太年轻了 |
[18:19] | Haven’t you ever used blackmail to get something you love? | 你难道就没有用胁迫的方式获取过你爱的东西吗 |
[18:22] | Well, of course– that’s how I raised three cren. | 当然了 我就是用这方法养大三个孩子的 |
[18:25] | But Barney, you are very young. | 但是巴尼 你的确很年轻啊 |
[18:28] | But Victoria, you look very young. | 但是维多利亚 你看上去很年轻啊 |
[18:30] | Well, you can’t argue the facts. | 事实不容争辩 |
[18:34] | I’m just asking you to think about it. | 我只是请求你考虑一下 |
[18:39] | How bad would it be spending timd time with someone | 跟一个疯狂迷恋你的人在一起共度一些时光 |
[18:40] | who’s crazy about you? | 能有多糟糕呢 |
[18:45] | Well, you’re certainly persistent. | 你还真是坚持不懈啊 |
[18:49] | All right, one date, and we’ll see where it goes from there. | 好吧 就一次约会 我们再看情况决定 |
[19:01] | Thank you, councilwoman Ostrovsky. | 谢谢您 奥斯特洛夫斯基女议员 |
[19:03] | I learned so much. | 我学到了好多东西 |
[19:08] | Lance Matthews for city council? | 兰斯·麦修斯进入市议会 |
[19:12] | You want my job? | 你想要我的职位吗 |
[19:14] | I got a taste of power, and I liked it. | 我尝到了权力的滋味 我很喜欢 |
[19:18] | You’re not old enough. | 你年纪还不够呢 |
[19:20] | Actually, the council passed a bill changing that. | 实际上 议会通过了一项提案改变了年龄限制 |
[19:23] | You sponsored it. | 你还赞同了呢 |
[19:25] | I slipped it in with some of the paperwork that you signed. | 我悄悄塞进了一些文件里 糊弄你一起签了 |
[19:27] | You taught me that trick. | 是你教会我这一招的 |
[19:29] | I did. | 是哦 |
[19:30] | I taught you everything you know, | 我教会了你所知的一切手段 |
[19:33] | but not everything I know. | 但那并非我所知的一切手段 |
[19:37] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[19:38] | It means the mayor won’t sign this bill. | 意思就是市长不会签名通过这项提案的 |
[19:41] | Why not? | 为什么不会 |
[19:43] | Because… | 因为… |
[19:44] | he is my boyfriend. | 他是我男朋友 |
[19:47] | That’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[19:49] | You look tired, Lance. | 你看上去很疲惫啊 兰斯 |
[19:52] | Go home to your family. | 回去安心陪你的家人吧 |