时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:12] | Brunch was really nice, | 早午餐真的很棒 |
[00:14] | but did you really need to tell everybody in the restaurant | 但你有必要告诉餐厅里的所有人 |
[00:16] | that it was our anniversary? | 今天是我们的纪念日吗 |
[00:17] | It was our anniversary. | 本来就是纪念日啊 |
[00:19] | It’s only been six weeks. | 但我们相恋才6周啊 |
[00:21] | I hear what you’re saying. | 我听出你的意思了 |
[00:22] | “Where’s my present?” | “我的礼物在哪儿呢” |
[00:25] | Well, here it is. | 在这儿呢 |
[00:28] | It’s a year’s membership to a wine club. | 是一个葡萄酒俱乐部的会员卡 |
[00:30] | We’ll get a bottle every month, | 我们以后每个月都会收到一瓶 |
[00:31] | so we’ll always have something to take to Max and Pam’s. | 那样我们每次去麦克斯和帕姆家就都有礼物带了 |
[00:34] | Who are Max and Pam? | 麦克斯和帕姆是谁啊 |
[00:36] | Our best couple friends. | 我们最好的夫妻朋友啊 |
[00:38] | We haven’t actually met them yet, | 我们尚未与他们相识 |
[00:39] | so the names are just placeholders. | 所以这名字只是占一下位置而已 |
[00:42] | But in my head, he’s a human rights lawyer, | 但在我的脑海中 他是位人权律师 |
[00:44] | and she loves to pickle vegetables. | 而她很喜欢腌制蔬菜 |
[00:47] | Pam the pickler. | 腌菜大师帕姆 |
[00:49] | Oh, Jack, stop. | 杰克 打住 |
[00:50] | You are moving way too fast for me. | 你这样对我而言进展太快了 |
[00:52] | I just– I need a little space, okay? | 我需要一点空间 好吗 |
[00:54] | I mean, how can I miss you if you won’t go away? | 如果你跟我之间没有距离 我怎么思念你啊 |
[01:02] | I think I understand. | 我想我理解 |
[01:03] | I’ll take my foot off the gas and put it on the brake. | 我把脚从油门移开 踩下刹车 |
[01:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:07] | And if I slip up, | 如果我出现失误 |
[01:07] | don’t be afraid to flash your headlights. | 别忘了晃一下你的前灯[露乳] |
[01:12] | That’s–I didn’t mean– | 那个…我的意思不是… |
[01:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:18] | Ugh, I’m gonna have to break up with Jack. | 我得跟杰克分手了 |
[01:20] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[01:21] | She’d rather not talk about it. | 她不想谈这事 |
[01:24] | No, I would like to talk about it. | 不 我想谈下这事 |
[01:26] | I meant I’d rather not hear about it. | 我的意思是我不想听 |
[01:32] | Just one thing, Melanie. | 就一件事 梅兰妮 |
[01:33] | Prior to you asking for space, | 在你请求获得空间之前 |
[01:35] | I picked out a lakeside condo for us. | 我为我们选择了一栋湖边公寓 |
[01:38] | Hoping you’d be able to have a look at it before I lose the deposit. | 希望你能在我失去定金前去看一下 |
[01:42] | Jack, I’m not gonna go look at a condo. | 杰克 我才不要去看什么公寓呢 |
[01:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:45] | I’ll leave you with the condo brochure. | 我把公寓的宣传册先留给你看看 |
[01:47] | Please take note of the master bath bidet. | 请一定要注意下那个豪华坐浴器 |
[01:52] | Do you see why I have to break up with him? | 你们明白我为什么必须跟他分手了吗 |
[01:54] | Oh, he’s too clingy. | 他太粘人了 |
[01:56] | He’s like spanx you can’t get off. | 他就像是脱不下来的紧身裤 |
[01:59] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[02:00] | There he is again. Somebody else answer it. | 他又来了 换个人来开门吧 |
[02:02] | – I’m not here. – Fine, I’ll get it. | -就说我不在 -好吧 我来开 |
[02:07] | Holy crap! | 我靠啊 |
[02:12] | Dad? | 爸 |
[02:13] | Hello, Victoria. | 你好啊 维多利亚 |
[02:14] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们好啊 |
[02:17] | What are you doing here? | 你到这里来干什么 |
[02:19] | Can’t I just drop in and see my little girl? | 我就不能上门看看我的宝贝女儿吗 |
[02:21] | Seriously? We haven’t spoken in six months, | 是不是啊 我们都6个月没说过话了 |
[02:24] | and our last conversation ended with me calling you a has-been | 我们上次的对话结束时 我骂你是过气货 |
[02:27] | and you calling me a hack. | 你骂我是个废柴 |
[02:30] | And now you just show up? | 现在你又突然出现吗 |
[02:32] | Well, I’m dying to see the football hall of fame. | 我想看橄榄球名人堂想死了 |
[02:34] | Oh, let me rephrase that. | 我重新组织一下语言吧 |
[02:36] | I’d like to see the football hall of fame, | 我很想看一下足球名人堂 |
[02:39] | and I’m dying. | 而且我快死了 |
[02:42] | Oh, my god, daddy. | 天啊 老爸 |
[02:44] | Three months? | 就3个月了吗 |
[02:45] | That’s what the doctors say. | 医生们是这么说的 |
[02:47] | But, as an old actor, I’d like to milk it to six months. | 但作为一名老演员 我想将之想象成6个月 |
[02:51] | Doctors. | 医生们 |
[02:52] | Do you remember when I played | 你还记得我当年曾在《急诊室的故事》中 |
[02:54] | Noah Wyle’s mentor on ER? | 扮演过诺亚·瓦尔的导师吗 |
[02:57] | And you brought such humanity | 你还赋予了你在《迷失太空》中 |
[02:58] | to that alien doctor you played on lost in space. | 扮演的那位外星人医生角色很多人性 |
[03:01] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[03:02] | But that robot was an a-hole. | 但那个机器人是个大混蛋 |
[03:06] | You know, honey, I know that we’ve never really gotten along. | 亲爱的 我知道我们一直都合不来 |
[03:09] | No, just forget it. | 不 忘了那些不快吧 |
[03:10] | I mean, that all seems so silly now. | 现在看来那一切都好傻啊 |
[03:12] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 有没有什么是我可以为你做的 |
[03:14] | Anything at all? | 什么都行 |
[03:15] | Well, just being here with you is enough. | 能在这里和你在一起已经足够了 |
[03:18] | Although I would like to work. | 不过我还想再工作一次 |
[03:21] | One last hurrah would be nice. | 最后一次绽放就能让我心满意足 |
[03:23] | Well, I could help you with that. | 我可以帮上忙的啊 |
[03:26] | My HBO show–I’m sure I could get you something. | 我的新HBO剧 我肯定可以给你谋到一个角色的 |
[03:28] | Really? Well, I don’t want to put you in any kind of awkward position. | 真的吗 我可不想让你为难 |
[03:31] | No, I really want to do this. | 不 是我真心想这么做 |
[03:32] | I’m gonna call my producer right now. | 我现在就联系我的制片人 |
[03:34] | But, um… | 不过… |
[03:35] | Before I go, can I get you something? | 在我去之前 需要给你拿点喝的吗 |
[03:36] | Oh, no, no, no, no. You make that call. | 不不不 不用 你去打电话吧 |
[03:38] | I’ll just go get a glass of water. | 我去拿杯水喝就好了 |
[03:43] | Elka. | 爱尔卡 |
[03:44] | How is it possible that you just get more and more beautiful? | 你怎么会变得越来越美了呢 |
[03:48] | It surprises me too. | 我对此也很惊讶 |
[03:51] | You know, when you don’t have much time left, | 话说 当你时日无多的时候 |
[03:56] | you realize you want to live every moment to the fullest. | 你就会意识到 你想充分享受生命的分分秒秒 |
[04:00] | Let me stop you right there. | 我得打住你了 |
[04:02] | I don’t date actors. | 我从不和演员约会 |
[04:06] | Victoria said that you slept with Sinatra. | 维多利亚说你曾和辛纳屈睡过啊 |
[04:08] | He was an actor. | 他也是个演员啊 |
[04:10] | He was Sinatra. | 他可是歌王辛纳屈 |
[04:13] | You break the rules for Sinatra. | 是个人都会为辛纳屈破例的 |
[04:17] | So no ring-a-ding-ding? | 所以这次没有”甜头”吃吗 |
[04:19] | Not this time, junior. | 这次是不可能了 小子 |
[04:27] | Hello, Bernie. | 喂 伯尼 |
[04:28] | It’s Alex Chase, your favorite client. | 我是艾利克斯·蔡斯 你最爱的客户 |
[04:30] | Listen, it’s looking good on this HBO thing. | 听着 看来我参演HBO这部剧有指望 |
[04:33] | I told my daughter a little white lie, | 我对我女儿撒了个善意的谎 |
[04:34] | and she pulled some strings. | 她帮我找了些关系 |
[04:36] | Who knows, I could ride this show for five years. | 谁知道呢 我或许可以演这部剧5年呢 |
[04:40] | Uh, I’ll call you back when I know more. | 等我掌握了更多信息再打给你 |
[04:44] | Oh, hi, Joy. | 你好啊 乔依 |
[04:45] | I was just talking to my doctor. | 我刚刚是在跟我的医生说话呢 |
[04:47] | I heard you on the phone. | 我听到你在电话里说的话了 |
[04:49] | You’re not dying. | 你根本不是要死了 |
[04:50] | How could you do this to Victoria? | 你怎么能这么对待维多利亚啊 |
[04:52] | This is gonna break her heart. | 这会让她心碎的 |
[04:53] | – Only if you tell her. – Which I’m going to. | -前提是你告诉她 -我当然要告诉她了 |
[04:55] | No, w-wait, wait, wait, wait, | 不要 等等 等等 等等 |
[04:57] | what will it cost me to keep you quiet, huh? | 你的封口费是多少 |
[05:00] | $5.00? | 5块钱吗 |
[05:02] | 6.00? 7.00? | 6块吗 7块吗 |
[05:03] | I really need this job. | 我真的很需要这份工作 |
[05:06] | Daddy, I did it. | 爸爸 我做到了 |
[05:08] | And not only are they gonna cast you, | 他们不仅会让你参演 |
[05:09] | it’s a terrific part, | 还会是个很棒的角色 |
[05:11] | and we have two scenes together. | 而且我们会有两场对手戏哦 |
[05:13] | Oh, honey, that’s wonderful. | 亲爱的 那真是太好了 |
[05:14] | Oh, I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[05:16] | I mean, to think that we almost missed this chance to act together. | 想想啊 我们差点错过了这个共同演戏的机会 |
[05:19] | You know, this is something that I’ve wanted | 从我第一次去你的片场探班时起 |
[05:21] | ever since the first time I came and visited you on a set. | 就一直想和你共同演戏呢 |
[05:23] | Oh, honey, it’s a dream come true for me as well. | 亲爱的 对我来说这也是美梦成真了 |
[05:28] | Oh, Joy, isn’t this great news? | 乔依 这真是个好消息 不是吗 |
[05:30] | Yes, great. | 是啊 棒极了 |
[05:31] | What’s the role? | 是个什么角色啊 |
[05:32] | Oh, you’re playing a smooth-talking con man. | 你要扮演一个能言善道的骗子 |
[05:38] | Couldn’t think of a better part. | 简直想不出一个更好的角色呢 |
[05:50] | We’ll be right back with more | 广告之后 继续为您 |
[05:52] | he said, she said after these messages. | 带来精彩的《他说 她说》节目 |
[05:55] | Hey, um, let me ask you something. | 嘿 我问你一个问题 |
[05:58] | Jack is so clingy, and I got to break up with him, | 杰克太粘人了 我得跟他分手 |
[06:00] | but I– how do I let him down easy? | 但我要怎么才能风淡云轻地告诉他放手 |
[06:02] | You can’t let guys down easy. | 你无法风淡云轻地让男人放手 |
[06:04] | You got to smack ’em in the head or they won’t get it. | 你必须直击要害 不然他们是不会明白的 |
[06:07] | Hey, look. Pretend I’m your boyfriend and break up with me. | 来 假装我是你男友 来跟我分手吧 |
[06:09] | But don’t be sweet about it. | 但不要故意说些好听的话 |
[06:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | Frankie, you’re an obnoxious jerk, | 弗兰基 你是个令人厌恶的混蛋 |
[06:17] | I’m sick of your face, | 我受够了你这张脸 |
[06:17] | and I don’t want to date you anymore. | 我不想再跟你谈恋爱了 |
[06:19] | – Gee whiz, Melanie. – Oh, Frankie. | -天啊 梅兰妮 -弗兰基 |
[06:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. I meant– | 对不起 我的意思是… |
[06:22] | That was a test. You failed. | 我是在考验你 你失败了 |
[06:26] | Look, you got to be ten times stronger than that. | 听着 你的火力得比这猛十倍才行 |
[06:28] | Just walk in there, drop the bomb, | 走到他面前 扔下分手炸弹 |
[06:30] | and walk away. | 然后潇洒走开 |
[06:31] | Like James Bond. | 就跟詹姆斯·邦德那样 |
[06:32] | – Can you do that? – Yeah. | -你能做到吗 -能吧 |
[06:34] | Melanie, you got to act like you want it. | 梅兰妮 你必须表现出你真想那么做 |
[06:35] | – I want it. – Come on. | -我想 -再来 |
[06:36] | – Say it like you mean it. – I want it, Frankie. | -表现出你真心想要 -我要 弗兰基 |
[06:38] | I want it really bad. I want it so bad. | 我好想”要” 我太想”要”了 |
[06:40] | Whoa, Melanie. No means no. | 梅兰妮 说了不行就是不行啊 |
[06:42] | Can we just do the show please? | 我们能老老实实做节目吗 |
[06:50] | So that’s it. It’s over between us. | 就这样了 我们之间已经完了 |
[06:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:54] | – Can’t we talk about this? – No. | -我们能谈谈这事吗 -不能 |
[06:56] | I dropped the bomb, and now I’m walking away | 我扔下了分手炸弹 现在我要潇洒走人了 |
[06:58] | like James Bond. | 就像詹姆斯·邦德那样 |
[07:00] | But James Bond doesn’t drop bombs. | 但詹姆斯·邦德可不会扔炸弹 |
[07:02] | He defuses them. | 他是拆弹的 |
[07:04] | Well, I’m–I’m sure he dropped a bomb in some movie. | 我相信他肯定在某部电影中扔过炸弹吧 |
[07:08] | Moonraker, maybe. | 或许在《太空城》中有吧 |
[07:10] | Jack, it’s over, | 杰克 我们玩完了 |
[07:12] | and I think, for a while, it’s best if we don’t even talk. | 我觉得近期我们还是不要说话的好 |
[07:16] | But I’m your neighbor. | 但我是你的邻居啊 |
[07:18] | What if I see a car barreling toward you? | 如果我看到一辆车冲向你怎么办 |
[07:20] | Surely I can talk to you then. | 那种情况下我显然是可以跟你说话的吧 |
[07:21] | Hey, Melanie, watch out! | 嘿 梅兰妮 当心 |
[07:23] | You’re gonna be crushed by a runaway car! | 你要被辆失控的车撞死啦 |
[07:27] | No, not even then. | 不要 那种情况下也不要 |
[07:30] | Good-bye, Jack. | 再见了 杰克 |
[07:32] | Melanie. | 梅兰妮 |
[07:39] | So, listeners, it pains me to tell you this, | 听众朋友们 尽管我很不情愿这么说 |
[07:42] | but Frankie gave me some good advice. | 但弗兰基给了我一些好建议 |
[07:43] | I took it, and it turned out great. | 我接受了 结果很好 |
[07:46] | Yeah, she dumped her boyfriend, | 没错 她甩了她男朋友 |
[07:48] | so now she’s just another middle-aged woman looking for love. | 现在她是茫茫人海中又一个寻爱的中年女人 |
[07:52] | Which is great news for all the cat shelters out there. | 那对所有猫咪领养机构来说倒是好事 |
[07:57] | So, Frankie, how’s it going with your girlfriend? | 弗兰基 你跟你女朋友相处得怎么样啊 |
[07:59] | Uh, well, I’ll be honest, | 我就实话实说吧 |
[08:00] | we’ve hit a bit of a bumpy patch. | 我们的感情之路最近有点崎岖不平 |
[08:03] | Oh, really? What happened? | 是吗 发生什么事了 |
[08:04] | Did she spring a leak and get deflated? | 她是出现泄漏 瘪掉了吗[充气娃娃] |
[08:08] | Okay, let’s take our last caller. | 好了 来接最后一位听众的来电吧 |
[08:10] | It’s a guy with a relationship problem. | 是位最近遇到感情问题的先生 |
[08:11] | Hi, how can we help? | 你好 请问有什么需要帮忙的 |
[08:12] | Yes, long-time listener. | 是的 我是你们的忠实听众 |
[08:14] | It seems I’m in a spot of trouble with my lady. | 似乎我跟我女朋友之间最近出了点问题 |
[08:16] | It’s Jack. | 是杰克 |
[08:18] | She sent me packing, but I’m here to win her back with a song. | 她甩了我 但我来到这里用一首歌赢回她的心 |
[08:23] | * My lady * | *我尊贵的女士* |
[08:24] | Oh. Oh, look at that. We lost the caller. | 瞧瞧啊 热线中断了 |
[08:27] | I guess we’ll just have to go to commercial. | 看来只能进一段广告了 |
[08:29] | Now. Now! | 快 快 |
[08:32] | What is he doing here? I dropped the bomb. | 他到这里来干什么 我扔下了分手炸弹 |
[08:34] | I walked away. Now what do I do? | 我潇洒走人了 现在该怎么办啊 |
[08:36] | Look, just go out that way. I’ll handle it. | 你从那边偷偷溜出去 我来处理 |
[08:45] | – Where’d she go? – Look. | -她去哪儿了 -听着 |
[08:47] | It’s over with Melanie, okay? | 你跟梅兰妮已经完了 好吗 |
[08:48] | Just move on to someone else. | 你还是另找别的女人吧 |
[08:51] | I don’t know where to begin. | 我都不知道该从何开始 |
[08:52] | I’m a one-woman guy. | 我是个专心于一个女人的男人 |
[08:54] | Two if you count my mum. | 如果算上我妈就是两个 |
[08:57] | Look, you got to forget about her, okay? | 听着 你得忘了她 好吗 |
[08:59] | And I can help you with that. | 我可以在这事上帮助你 |
[09:00] | You even been to a gentlemen’s club? | 你去过绅士俱乐部吗 |
[09:02] | Wait, you talking about strippers? | 你是在说脱衣舞女吗 |
[09:04] | Those places seem a bit sketchy. | 那种地方似乎不太对劲吧 |
[09:07] | Nah, you’re thinking about the ones that have a buffet. | 不是 你说的是提供自助餐的那种 |
[09:11] | Well, I guess I could give it a try. | 或许去尝试一下也无妨吧 |
[09:13] | It better not be one of those ones | 最好别是舞女们脱去内衣后 |
[09:15] | where they rip off the skivvy and there’s a penis. | 下面赫然露出一根鸡巴的那种 |
[09:20] | That’s one bachelor party I’d rather forget. | 那是我想忘也忘不掉的一次单身派对经历 |
[09:27] | So you’ve been lying to me all this time? | 所以你其实一直在对我撒谎吗 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:30] | I just got caught up in it. | 我只是撒了个谎就收不住了 |
[09:32] | Will you ever forgive me? | 你可以原谅我吗 |
[09:33] | Of course she can’t forgive you. | 她当然不能原谅你了 |
[09:34] | What you did was horrible. | 你的行为实在是太恶劣了 |
[09:36] | What? Joy, that’s not in the script. | 什么 乔依 剧本里没写这几句啊 |
[09:41] | We’re running lines here. | 我们这是在对台词呢 |
[09:43] | Don’t improvise. | 别随性发挥啊 |
[09:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:45] | I just decided my character’s backstory | 我刚刚认为 我的角色背景故事是 |
[09:48] | is that she knows the truth about the con man | 她知道关于那个骗子的真相 |
[09:50] | and desperately wants to tell someone about it. | 心急火燎地想把这事告诉别人 |
[09:52] | Well, that’s an odd attitude for the court stenographer. | 对一个法庭速记员而言 你这态度还真奇怪 |
[10:00] | Maybe you’re overthinking it. | 或许是你想太多 |
[10:03] | Small part fever. | 小角色发烧症 |
[10:06] | You may not get that. | 你或许不懂这个笑点 |
[10:07] | We’re having a laugh at your expense. | 我们是在拿你开涮呢 |
[10:15] | Oh, daddy, this is so much fun. | 爸爸 这真是太有趣了 |
[10:18] | And I know this is gonna sound strange, | 我知道这话听起来很奇怪 |
[10:20] | but I almost wish you were dying years ago. | 但我都有点希望你早几年进入垂死状态了 |
[10:25] | I know what you mean, sweetheart. | 我明白你的意思 亲爱的 |
[10:26] | I can’t remember when we’ve ever been this close. | 我都记不清我们上一次这么亲密是什么时候的事了 |
[10:29] | It’s just such a waste, you know, all those years of fighting. | 多年来的争吵不休 真是在浪费时间 |
[10:32] | What were we even fighting about? | 我们到底是在争吵些什么啊 |
[10:34] | Oh, it doesn’t matter anymore. | 现在那些都不重要了 |
[10:36] | The fact is, we’re together now. | 重要的是 我们现在总算和好了 |
[10:39] | Let me get you some water. | 我去给你拿些水 |
[10:40] | Uh, the doctor says scotch would be better. | 医生说喝威士忌会比较好 |
[10:46] | I didn’t finish the script, | 我没看完剧本 |
[10:48] | so I’m curious how this story ends. | 所以我很好奇故事结局是什么 |
[10:51] | How long does this con man think he can keep up this charade? | 那个骗子以为自己的骗局能隐瞒多久呢 |
[10:54] | Perhaps he hasn’t thought it all through yet. | 或许他目前还没有仔细想清楚呢 |
[10:57] | Well, perhaps he should realize | 或许他应该意识到 |
[10:59] | that there’s only so long the court stenographer can sit on this | 那个法庭速记员只能隐瞒一小段时间 |
[11:02] | before telling her friend. | 然后就会告诉她的朋友 |
[11:04] | This sounds like a terrible show. | 这听上去像是部烂剧啊 |
[11:13] | You know, I think I’ve had enough acting for one evening. | 话说 我今晚好像”演”够了 |
[11:19] | Well, Elka, | 爱尔卡 |
[11:21] | it looks like fate wants us to be alone at last. | 似乎命运终于还是想让我们独处了 |
[11:25] | You know my policy about actors. | 你是知道我对演员的规矩的 |
[11:27] | Oh, forget I’m an actor. | 忘了我是个演员吧 |
[11:29] | Right now, I’m just a boy standing in front of a girl | 现在 我只是个站在女孩面前的男孩 |
[11:32] | saying, “I’m dying. Will you sleep with me?” | 说着 “我快要死了 你能跟我上床吗” |
[11:36] | If I fell for that, | 如果我连这种鬼话都信 |
[11:38] | I’d have to sleep with every guy at the senior center. | 恐怕我跟养老院的每个老男人都睡上一次了 |
[11:47] | What? He’s not dying? | 什么 他并非要死了吗 |
[11:48] | Oh, my god. What are you gonna do? | 天啊 你打算怎么做啊 |
[11:50] | Well, I have two choices. | 我有两个选择 |
[11:52] | Tell Victoria and destroy their beautiful reconciliation… | 一是告诉维多利亚 毁掉他们美好的和解 |
[11:55] | Or not tell her, and when she finds out, | 或者不告诉她 等她发现时 |
[11:58] | she’ll be mad that you knew and said nothing. | 她就会很气你早知道这事却不对她说 |
[12:00] | Or, third choice, | 或是第三个选择 |
[12:02] | we could drink, pick up guys, | 我们可以喝酒 钓男人 |
[12:03] | and let the crazy actors figure it out for themselves. | 让那些疯狂的演员们自己解决去 |
[12:09] | Why’d you want to come here? | 你为什么想来这里 |
[12:11] | I mean, we could get a drink over at the– | 我们可以去那个地方喝… |
[12:12] | Oh, that’s why you wanted to come here. | 你是为此才想来这里的啊 |
[12:15] | I just had to see her again. | 我必须再见她一次 |
[12:16] | Look, man, this kind of desperation | 听着 老兄 像你这种痴缠 |
[12:18] | is exactly why women dump you, okay? | 恰恰是女人甩了你的原因 明白吗 |
[12:20] | You got to be cool, aloof. | 你得酷一点 冷淡一点 |
[12:22] | Act like they don’t exist. | 就当她们不存在 |
[12:23] | And women like that? | 女人喜欢这样吗 |
[12:25] | You can’t care what women like. | 你不能在意女人喜欢什么样的 |
[12:27] | That’s what they like. | 那恰巧是她们喜欢的 |
[12:32] | Oh, no. Jack is here. | 不好 杰克也来了 |
[12:34] | I hope he doesn’t make another scene. | 我希望他不要又搞出什么闹剧 |
[12:37] | Hey, Joy. | 你好啊 乔依 |
[12:42] | Well, he seems to have gotten the message. | 他似乎已经明白你的意思了 |
[12:43] | He didn’t even look at you. | 他根本看都没看你 |
[12:45] | He didn’t, did he? | 他还真没有呢 对吧 |
[12:47] | I mean, three hours ago, | 就三个小时前 |
[12:48] | he was serenading me on the air, | 他还对着正在直播的我唱情歌 |
[12:50] | and now he can’t even acknowledge my existence. | 现在他直接无视我的存在了 |
[12:51] | So good for him. | 对他而言挺好的 |
[12:53] | Good for him. | 真有他的 |
[12:58] | You know, the problem was never that he wasn’t cute enough. | 问题从来不是他不够帅 |
[13:00] | Melanie, don’t let him suck you in. | 梅兰妮 你可别陷进去了 |
[13:03] | I mean, sure, he’s ignoring you and acting like you don’t exist, | 当然 他在无视你 搞得你像是不存在一样 |
[13:07] | and, sure, that’s hot and sexy and appealing. | 没错 那很性感 很吸引人 |
[13:11] | But the minute you take him back, | 但你一旦跟他复合 |
[13:12] | he’ll be committed and kind and thoughtful. | 他又会全心投入 善良体贴 |
[13:15] | He’ll be awful again. | 他又会变得糟糕了 |
[13:18] | Maybe. Or maybe he’s changed. | 或许吧 也或许他已经变了 |
[13:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[13:22] | I’m just gonna go check on our drinks. | 我去看看我们点的酒好了没 |
[13:23] | Take it easy, Joy. | 淡定 乔依 |
[13:28] | Hey, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[13:32] | I said, “hey, Jack.” | 我刚说 “你好 杰克” |
[13:34] | I don’t care. | 我才不在意呢 |
[13:41] | Wait, I do care. | 等等 我还是在意的 |
[13:43] | I can’t play it cool. | 我没办法扮酷 |
[13:44] | Please take me back, Melanie. | 求你跟我复合吧 梅兰妮 |
[13:46] | The condo people said they’d give us another week. | 公寓的主人说愿意给我们宽限一周 |
[13:49] | I tried the bidet. It’s heaven. | 我试了下那个坐浴器 真是爽翻了 |
[13:51] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不要 |
[13:53] | All right, come on, pal. | 行了 老兄 |
[13:54] | Take a hint. She’s moved on. | 你这还不明白吗 她已经向前看了 |
[13:56] | Moved on? With who? | 向前看 跟谁啊 |
[13:58] | With someone. | 跟某人 |
[14:00] | Someone who? | 哪个某人啊 |
[14:01] | With Frankie. | 跟弗兰基 |
[14:03] | Frankie Frankie? | 就这个弗兰基 |
[14:05] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 噢 是哦 对 |
[14:06] | I mean, you know how it is. | 你也知道是什么情况啦 |
[14:08] | You sit next to a beautiful woman for hours every day. | 每天都坐在一个美女旁边好几个小时 |
[14:10] | She’s yapping about something. | 她总在喋喋不休地唠叨 |
[14:12] | You’re undressing her with your eyes. | 你在用目光为她宽衣解带 |
[14:15] | I’m so sorry, Jack. | 我很抱歉 杰克 |
[14:17] | I’m, you know, just crazy about this bald, mean man. | 我爱这秃顶又刻薄的男人爱得痴狂 |
[14:24] | Some friend you turned out to be. | 你还真是个”好”朋友啊 |
[14:26] | You’ve stolen my girl. | 你偷走了我的女人 |
[14:29] | Hey, look, I’m sorry, pal. | 嘿 听着 我很抱歉 老兄 |
[14:32] | No hard feelings? | 别记恨我好吗 |
[14:44] | That clingy little boyfriend of yours sure packs a punch. | 你那个粘人的小男友挥拳还挺厉害的 |
[14:48] | He was an amateur boxing champion, | 他曾经是业余拳击冠军 |
[14:50] | and he was in the New Zealand special forces. | 他还曾是新西兰特种部队的成员 |
[14:53] | You know, he actually killed a few guys. | 他还真杀过几个人呢 |
[14:56] | Why didn’t you tell me that | 在你擅自让我扮演你的男友前 |
[14:56] | before you volunteered me to be your lover? | 怎么不告诉我这些 |
[14:59] | Sorry about that. | 我对此感到很抱歉 |
[15:00] | But, hey, here’s the good news. | 不过 好消息是 |
[15:02] | You don’t have to pretend to be my lover anymore. | 你不用再假装是我男友了 |
[15:04] | Eh, it wasn’t so bad. | 其实也没那么糟糕啦 |
[15:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:10] | Look, Melanie, there’s something I got to tell you. | 听着 梅兰妮 我有点事想告诉你 |
[15:12] | Um, I got an offer from a radio station in Dallas, | 达拉斯的一家电台挖我过去 |
[15:17] | and I’m gonna take it. | 我打算接受了 |
[15:25] | Well, I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[15:26] | I’m gonna miss you too. | 我也会想念你的 |
[15:27] | You’re a pain in the ass, | 你虽是个烦人精 |
[15:28] | but you do make me laugh. | 但你确实会引我发笑 |
[15:31] | Same. | 彼此彼此 |
[15:34] | I mean, you know, maybe I could talk to the station in Dallas, | 或许我可以跟达拉斯那边的电台谈谈 |
[15:36] | and maybe they could take you too. | 或许他们可以把你也挖过去 |
[15:39] | I mean, we could be a team again. | 我们又可以成为搭档了 |
[15:41] | And, you know, after work, | 在工作结束后 |
[15:43] | maybe we could get a beer or have dinner, | 或许我们可以一起去喝啤酒 吃晚餐 |
[15:46] | or perhaps we could just take turns cooking for each other. | 或是轮流为对方做饭 |
[15:49] | Oh, my god, what the are you doing to me? | 天啊 你他妈把我变成什么样的人了 |
[15:53] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做啊 |
[15:55] | Yeah, you are. It’s you. | 不 你有的 就是你 |
[15:56] | You’re the problem. | 你就是问题所在 |
[15:57] | This is what you do to men, you know? | 你对男人就是会产生这样的影响 |
[15:58] | You make them think about long-term relationships. | 你会让他们期望获得长久的恋爱关系 |
[16:00] | You stimulate their commitment gland. | 你会刺激他们的”婚姻承诺腺” |
[16:05] | Don’t you think you share | 你不觉得你产生这种感觉 |
[16:06] | some responsibility for your own feelings? | 也有部分责任在你自己身上吗 |
[16:10] | No. | 没有 |
[16:12] | Look, I’m leaving, okay? | 我要走了 |
[16:14] | But I’ll email you when I get there. | 但是我到那边后会给你发电邮的 |
[16:18] | You know, I’ll shoot you the occasional text. | 我偶尔会给你发短信的 |
[16:20] | Perhaps we could try facetime. | 或许我们可以视频聊天 |
[16:21] | Oh, my god, you’re doing it again. | 天啊 你又开始影响我的思维了 |
[16:23] | I got to get away from you. | 我得离你远一点 |
[16:30] | Elka, you should have seen my little girl today. | 爱尔卡 你真该看看我女儿今天的表现 |
[16:33] | That scene with Paul Giamatti– | 那场和保罗·吉亚玛提的对手戏 |
[16:35] | She acted the pants off him. | 她把他演得毫无招架之力[脱掉裤子] |
[16:38] | Tell me when you’re acting with Mark Wahlberg. | 什么时候你和马克·沃伯格演对手戏再告诉我吧 |
[16:44] | Victoria’s so happy. | 维多利亚好开心啊 |
[16:46] | It’s gonna kill her when she finds out the truth. | 等她发现真相 一定会让她生不如死的 |
[16:48] | Which is why we’re bringing an end to it tonight. | 所以我们今晚就要结束这一切 |
[16:51] | What, we’re just gonna come right out and tell her? | 我们直接就那么告诉她吗 |
[16:53] | We’re not gonna tell her anything. | 我们什么都不用告诉她 |
[16:54] | He’s going to tell her. | 他会主动告诉她的 |
[17:00] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[17:04] | Just follow my lead. | 顺着我的暗示来吧 |
[17:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:09] | Victoria, Melanie and I were talking, | 维多利亚 梅兰妮和我刚刚在聊天 |
[17:12] | and since your father has so little time left, | 既然你父亲的时日已经屈指可数了 |
[17:16] | we think you should spend it together. | 我们觉得你们该一起度过 |
[17:18] | Yes. Yes. | 是啊 是啊 |
[17:23] | Joy and I were talking, | 乔依和我刚刚在聊天 |
[17:25] | and–and that is exactly what we were thinking. | 那 就是我们的想法 |
[17:31] | So I’m gonna let Joy tell you the rest. | 剩下的还是由乔依来说吧 |
[17:38] | We found a lovely facility here in Cleveland | 我们在克利夫兰找到一家临终关怀机构 |
[17:41] | where your father can live out the rest of his days. | 你父亲可以在那里安度余生 |
[17:43] | Joy, wait, wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 乔依 等等 等等 |
[17:45] | That’s very kind of you, | 你非常心善 |
[17:46] | but I would never want to be a burden to anyone. | 但我可不想成为任何人的负担 |
[17:49] | Burden? Never. | 负担 才不会呢 |
[17:51] | But you shouldn’t be in a facility. | 但你不该住进临终关怀所 |
[17:52] | You should be with me. | 你该跟我生活在一起 |
[17:54] | No, I’m sure that we can set up a bed for you right down here. | 不 我相信我们可以在下面为你弄一张床 |
[17:57] | Yes, and we can get a large male nurse | 是啊 我们还可以找个壮硕的男护士 |
[17:59] | to carry you to the shower. | 扶着你去洗澡 |
[18:06] | Oh, you can be my little invalid. | 就让我来好好照顾你吧 |
[18:09] | So what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:11] | Well, I–I– | 我… |
[18:12] | Really, I don’t know what to say, except– | 真的 我也不知道该怎么说了 |
[18:15] | Oh, damn it. | 该死的 |
[18:17] | I have a major announcement to make. | 我有一件大事要宣布 |
[18:21] | Victoria, I lied to you. | 维多利亚 我骗了你 |
[18:23] | I’m not dying. | 我并不是要死了 |
[18:24] | What? | 什么 |
[18:25] | You’ve been faking all this time? | 你一直以来都在假装吗 |
[18:28] | Oh, daddy, how could you do such a heinous thing? | 爸爸 你怎么可以做出这么可恶的事 |
[18:31] | Because I thought that you– | 因为我觉得你… |
[18:32] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[18:33] | You’re overplaying your shock. | 你的震惊表情有点太过了 |
[18:37] | You knew I was faking it, didn’t you? | 你早知道我在假装 对吧 |
[18:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:40] | Well, not at first. | 一开始并不知道 |
[18:42] | That medicinal scotch kind of tipped me off. | 但你说要喝什么药用威士忌让我起了疑心 |
[18:46] | But once I figured it out, I was shocked. | 但我琢磨明白后 真是震惊极了 |
[18:49] | That you would manipulate me emotionally, | 你操纵了我的情感 |
[18:51] | tell me that you had three months to live just to get a job? | 为了份工作 就跟我说你只能活三个月了吗 |
[18:54] | Well, that is not just cruel. | 那不仅是残忍 |
[18:55] | That is typical. | 那是你的典型作风 |
[18:57] | Typical? | 典型作风 |
[18:58] | I’ve done so many things for you | 我为你做过那么多事 |
[19:00] | that you never even thanked me for. | 但你从未感激过我 |
[19:02] | Do you think you would have had all your success if it wasn’t for me? | 你以为如果没有我 你会有这么成功吗 |
[19:05] | Oh, you want thanks? Okay. | 你想要感激是吧 行啊 |
[19:07] | Thank you for cheating on mom, | 谢谢你背着妈妈出去偷腥 |
[19:09] | thank you for never being there for me when I needed you, | 谢谢你在我需要你的时候从未出现在我身边过 |
[19:12] | thank you– | 谢谢你… |
[19:14] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[19:15] | What? | 什么 |
[19:16] | Why are we doing this again? | 我们怎么又这样了 |
[19:18] | Fighting like this? | 像这样争吵 |
[19:22] | Daddy, wasn’t it better a couple of minutes ago | 爸爸 就在几分钟前 |
[19:25] | when we put our resentments aside | 我们把怨恨放在一边 |
[19:27] | and just celebrated what we love about each other? | 庆祝我们对彼此的欣赏 不是更好吗 |
[19:31] | But I was dying then. | 但那是因为我快要死了啊 |
[19:34] | Well, in a way, aren’t we all dying? | 在某种程度上 我们不是都快死了吗 |
[19:37] | We are. | 是啊 |
[19:38] | So can’t we just act as if we are? | 我们就不能装作大家都要死了吗 |
[19:41] | It seems like a much better way to go through life. | 用这种态度对待人生似乎要好得多呢 |
[19:46] | That would be a great acting challenge– | 那真是对演技的极大挑战 |
[19:49] | Me pretending to be dying, | 我假装要死了 |
[19:51] | you pretending not knowing that I’m pretending to be dying. | 你假装不知道我假装要死了 |
[19:56] | If anyone can pull that off, daddy, we can. | 如果说谁可以做到这种事 也只有我们了 爸爸 |
[20:03] | Our plan worked! | 我们的计划奏效了 |
[20:07] | Yes. You were excellent. | 是啊 你的演技棒极了 |
[20:14] | So you’re not dying. | 所以你并非快死了啊 |
[20:18] | Maybe you’re a better actor than I thought. | 或许你是个比我以为的要出色些的演员 |
[20:23] | Would you say…Sinatra level? | 你觉得 我可以和辛纳屈相提并论吗 |
[20:28] | You are shameless. | 你真够不要脸的 |
[20:31] | Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[20:32] | I like it. | 我就喜欢这一点 |