时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:13] | Bob sent a gift from Canada. | 鲍勃从加拿大寄来份礼物 |
[00:15] | Oh, my life is so good right now. | 我现在的生活真是太美好了 |
[00:18] | Actually, all of our lives are just about perfect right now. | 其实 我们大家现在的生活都堪称美满 |
[00:22] | You’re happy with Dane. | 你和德恩一起很幸福 |
[00:23] | Your HBO series is about to premiere. | 你的HBO电视剧也即将首播 |
[00:25] | Stop. | 打住 |
[00:26] | Don’t tempt the evil eye. | 千万别招灾惹祸 |
[00:28] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么呢 |
[00:30] | In Poland, my mother said, “everything is perfect.” | 在波兰的时候 我妈刚说完”生活好美满” |
[00:34] | The next morning, the Nazis invaded. | 转天早上 纳粹就入侵了 |
[00:40] | Oh, God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:41] | And I got the worst pimple. | 我还起了一颗特别大的痘 |
[00:44] | It was right here. | 就在这儿 |
[00:46] | Literally ruin your day. | 真是太扫兴了 |
[00:48] | Oh, I do love getting gifts. | 我真的很喜欢收礼物 |
[00:51] | Bob is such a doll. | 鲍勃真是个可心的人儿 |
[00:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[00:56] | Bob is a doll. | 鲍勃是个”小人儿” |
[01:01] | He had a doll made to look like himself? | 他做了一个和自己长得一样的娃娃 |
[01:03] | That is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen, | 这是我见过的最让人心神不宁的玩意儿了 |
[01:05] | and I have been in a windstorm with Donald Trump. | 我可是和唐纳德·特雷普经历过”狂风暴雨”的人 |
[01:14] | There’s a note. | 这儿还有个字条 |
[01:16] | My little detective, | 我的小侦探 |
[01:18] | never has a heart been as full as mine. | 从未有人如我这般全心热恋 |
[01:20] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 真会甜言蜜语 |
[01:23] | It really is a unique, thoughtful… | 这真是个独一无二 体贴周到 |
[01:29] | ultimately creepy gift. | 却让人毛骨悚然的礼物 |
[01:32] | Oh, little Bob hit his head. | 小鲍勃撞到头了 |
[01:35] | Don’t give it a name. | 不许给它起名字 |
[01:38] | Oh, that’s him now. | 现在才是鲍勃 |
[01:42] | Hey, Joy. Did you get my gift? | 乔依 你收到我的礼物了吗 |
[01:43] | I did. | 收到了 |
[01:44] | Have you undressed him yet? | 你给它宽衣解带了吗 |
[01:47] | Not yet. Can’t wait. | 还没呢 我都等不及了 |
[01:50] | What’s wrong with your head? | 你的头怎么了 |
[01:52] | Oh, I… I banged it real bad. | 我撞到头了 还挺严重的 |
[01:55] | Just like little Bob. | 跟小鲍勃一样 |
[01:59] | Actually, can you hang on a second? | 等我一下 别挂电话好吗 |
[02:00] | I’m just gonna run and get some ice. | 我得去拿些冰块 |
[02:02] | Wow, that is really weird. | 这可真是太诡异了 |
[02:05] | What if everything that happens to little Bob | 有没有可能小鲍勃身上发生什么事 |
[02:07] | happens to slightly larger Bob? | 稍大点的鲍勃就会遭遇同样的事 |
[02:12] | Maybe it’s a voodoo doll. | 这可能是个巫毒娃娃 |
[02:14] | There is no such thing as voodoo. | 根本不存在什么巫毒娃娃 |
[02:18] | If I twist the doll arm, it’s not like, you know… | 如果我扭这个娃娃的胳膊 不可能会… |
[02:22] | Bob, what happened? What’s the matter? | 鲍勃你怎么了 怎么回事 |
[02:25] | Oh, I don’t know. I just tweaked my shoulder. | 我不知道 我刚扭到肩膀了 |
[02:27] | I’ll call you back, okay? | 我回头再打给你 好吗 |
[02:32] | Don’t say it. | 不许说出来 |
[02:34] | Well, you got to admit, that’s kind of weird. | 你得承认 这真是够诡异的 |
[02:36] | – Voodoo. – Voodoo. | -巫毒 -巫毒 |
[02:40] | Oh, that’s got to be Dane. | 肯定是德恩来了 |
[02:41] | Listen, guys, just so you know, | 听着 我提前跟大家说一下 |
[02:43] | he got laid off this morning, so he might be a little fragile. | 他今天早上被解雇了 所以他也许会有点小脆弱 |
[02:47] | Hey, babe. | 你好 宝贝 |
[02:48] | Hi, honey. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[02:51] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[02:52] | Well, not with me, but you lost your job. | 我没事 但你丢了工作 |
[02:55] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:56] | Hit a bucket of balls, listened to some Foo Fighters. | 打了会儿球 听了几首喷火战机乐队的歌 |
[02:59] | I’m over it. | 我已经忘了那事了 |
[03:02] | Wouldn’t say no to a cold beer though. | 来杯冰啤倒也是极好的 |
[03:05] | Hello, ladies. | 各位女士们好啊 |
[03:07] | Little Bob. | 小鲍勃好 |
[03:12] | I’m so sorry you got fired. | 我对你被解雇的事深感遗憾 |
[03:14] | Do you want to talk about how you’re feeling? | 你想聊聊此刻心里的感受吗 |
[03:17] | Not really. | 不想 |
[03:18] | Do you want to talk about | 那你想聊聊 |
[03:19] | why you don’t want to talk about your feelings? | 为什么你不愿意聊自己的感受吗 |
[03:22] | Not really. | 不想 |
[03:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:25] | ‘Cause I’m a guy. | 因为我是个爷们儿 |
[03:27] | Well, don’t you think the world would be better | 如果男人肯谈谈自己的内心感受 |
[03:29] | if guys talked about their feelings? | 你不认为世界会因此而更美好吗 |
[03:31] | Not really. | 不认为 |
[03:34] | Well, I’m here for you. | 反正我时刻在你身边支持你 |
[03:38] | Did you start smoking again? | 你是又开始抽烟了吗 |
[03:40] | Maybe I’m a little stressed. | 可能我是有些压力 |
[03:42] | Well, I think I can help. | 我想我能帮助你 |
[03:43] | Joy stopped smoking a while ago. | 乔依戒烟有一段日子了 |
[03:45] | She has some nicotine patches upstairs. | 她楼上有些尼古丁贴片 |
[03:46] | I’ll get them for you. | 我去给你拿几贴 |
[03:49] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[03:50] | We can have sex. | 我们可以疯狂做爱 |
[03:51] | Aren’t you too upset to have sex? | 你那么沮丧 还有心思做吗 |
[03:54] | You say the cutest things. | 你这话实在是太可爱了 |
[03:59] | Ari! | 阿利 |
[04:00] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[04:03] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[04:05] | You know why I’m a great agent? | 你知道我为什么是个出色的经纪人吗 |
[04:07] | ‘Cause I’m the biggest bastard in Hollywood. | 因为我在好莱坞是头号无赖 |
[04:11] | Luckily, I’m your bastard. | 庆幸吧 我是你的无赖 |
[04:15] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[04:17] | If you flew all the way from LA, | 既然你大老远从洛杉矶飞过来 |
[04:19] | then you must have some big news about my HBO show. | 那你肯定是有我那部HBO电视剧的重大消息 |
[04:22] | I do. Huge news. | 没错 重大消息 |
[04:25] | So what is it? | 是什么情况 |
[04:26] | They’re cutting you out of the show. | 他们把你的戏份都砍了 |
[04:43] | Why did they cut me from the show? | 他们为什么砍掉我的戏份 |
[04:44] | Did they think my acting was bad? | 是他们觉得我演技很差吗 |
[04:46] | You’re gonna laugh at this, but they had no specific reason. | 听到这个你会笑出声的 他们没说具体原因 |
[04:54] | Why would that make me laugh? | 这有什么可让我发笑的 |
[04:55] | Well, the guy who told me had a funny accent. | 因为告诉我的那个家伙口音很好笑 |
[05:01] | This is a disaster. | 这简直就是灭顶之灾 |
[05:03] | If they won’t say why I was fired, | 如果他们不说为什么弃用我 |
[05:05] | then people will start making up all sorts of crazy rumors… | 那大家会开始编造各种离谱的谣言 |
[05:08] | That I’m a diva, | 什么虽然我是女主角 |
[05:09] | that I’m untalented, my career is over. | 但是我毫无天赋 我的职业生涯就完蛋了 |
[05:12] | They won’t say those things. | 他们不会这么说的 |
[05:14] | But don’t check today’s Variety. | 但是千万别看今天的《综艺》网站 |
[05:19] | I need something right away | 我现在需要做些什么 |
[05:20] | to show people that I can still get work. | 向大家证明我还能接到戏 |
[05:22] | Now, are there any options out there for me? | 眼下还有其他项目供我挑选吗 |
[05:24] | Are there any options? | 还有其他选择吗 |
[05:26] | There are two: | 有两个选择呢 |
[05:27] | a low-budget picture shot in Romania | 去罗马尼亚拍摄一部低成本电影 |
[05:31] | or a play at a theater right here in Cleveland. | 或者就在克利夫兰接演一部话剧 |
[05:36] | I’ll take the movie. | 我选择去拍电影 |
[05:39] | There is no movie. | 根本没有电影可拍 |
[05:40] | What? | 什么 |
[05:42] | I just wanted you to think you had some options. | 我只是想让你以为自己还有选择的余地 |
[05:44] | I thought surely you’d take the play. | 我以为你肯定会选演话剧的 |
[05:47] | But local theater is what movie stars do | 但是影星们只有在接不到戏的时候 |
[05:49] | when they can’t get any work. | 才会沦落到去本地剧院演话剧 |
[05:51] | Which is why you’re perfect for this. | 所以才适合你啊 |
[06:00] | Victoria, I know you think that local theater is beneath you, | 维多利亚 我知道你认为去本地剧院有失身份 |
[06:03] | but you’ll be great in the play. | 但是你在话剧中会大施拳脚的 |
[06:05] | Will I? | 会吗 |
[06:06] | The thing is, because HBO isn’t saying why they cut me, | 问题是 因为HBO没说砍掉我戏份的原因 |
[06:09] | I don’t know what to fix. | 我都不知道要改正些什么 |
[06:11] | Did I not delve deeply enough into my character’s backstory? | 是因为我入戏不够深吗 |
[06:13] | Did I not make interesting enough choices? | 我选的戏都不够吸引人吗 |
[06:16] | I have lost all faith in my acting instincts. | 我对自己演戏的本能已经完全失去信心了 |
[06:20] | Oh, you sweet thing, everything you do is adorable. | 你个小甜心 你做什么都很可爱 |
[06:24] | Oh, thank you, Elka. | 谢谢你 爱尔卡 |
[06:26] | I was talking to the dog. | 我在说狗狗呢 |
[06:32] | Oh, look at him. | 快看它 |
[06:33] | He’s snuggling him from behind. | 它从后面紧紧拥抱着娃娃 |
[06:37] | That’s not snuggling. | 那才不是拥抱 |
[06:39] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[06:40] | – That is not right. – No. | -太有伤风化了 -不忍直视 |
[06:42] | It’s a voodoo doll. | 那可是个巫毒娃娃 |
[06:44] | That’s probably happening to Bob right now. | 鲍勃此刻可能也在被狗日呢 |
[06:51] | It is not a voodoo doll. | 那不是巫毒娃娃 |
[06:53] | It’s just a really creepy doll that my boyfriend gave me, | 只不过是我男友送给我的一个吓人的娃娃 |
[06:57] | so I can’t get rid of it. | 所以我不能把它扔了 |
[07:00] | I’d like to, but I can’t. | 我想扔掉 但我不能 |
[07:03] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[07:04] | I know a kid’s charity that would probably like to take it. | 我知道一个儿童慈善机构可能乐意收下 |
[07:06] | Anyway, I owe you one. | 不管怎么说 我欠你份人情 |
[07:07] | I gave Dane a bunch of your nicotine patches. | 我拿了你的几块尼古丁贴片送给德恩了 |
[07:10] | Wait, those aren’t nicotine patches. | 等下 那些不是尼古丁贴片 |
[07:12] | I got those from a friend in Sweden. | 我从一个瑞典朋友那儿搞到的 |
[07:14] | They’re a skin treatment that’s unapproved here in the States. | 那是一款肌肤复颜贴 在美国这边未获批准 |
[07:19] | Unapproved? W-what’s in them? | 未获批准 有什么成分啊 |
[07:21] | Really high doses of estrogen. | 大量雌性激素 |
[07:26] | Estrogen? | 雌性激素 |
[07:27] | Oh, my God, did I just turn my boyfriend into a woman? | 天呐 我刚把我男朋友变成女人了吗 |
[07:33] | Hi, Dane. Ooh, white wine. | 你好 德恩 白酒 |
[07:35] | Is that for me? | 是给我的吗 |
[07:37] | No, I just felt like something crisp. | 不是 我只是想来点清爽的 |
[07:42] | Besides, I was feeling a bit bloated. | 而且我觉得有点胀 |
[07:47] | Look, Dane, there’s something I need to tell you | 听我说 德恩 我得跟你说说 |
[07:49] | about those patches you’re wearing. | 那些贴片的事 |
[07:50] | The patches, right. | 贴片啊 对了 |
[07:52] | At first, I still wanted to smoke, | 一开始 我还是老想抽烟 |
[07:53] | so I used, like, five of them. | 所以我大概贴了5个 |
[07:57] | – Five? – Yeah. | -5个 -对啊 |
[07:59] | And it’s weird. | 奇怪的是 |
[08:00] | I stopped smoking, | 我虽然成功戒烟了 |
[08:01] | but I feel like I’ve had an emotional awakening. | 但我感到一种情感上的觉醒 |
[08:05] | Last night, I caught an episode | 昨晚 我恰巧看到 |
[08:06] | of Oprah’s Master Class with Susan Sarandon. | 苏珊·萨兰登做客奥普拉的名人大讲堂 |
[08:08] | Oh, still gorgeous. | 依然很美 |
[08:10] | Right? | 是吧 |
[08:12] | And she said things happen for a reason. | 她说万事皆有因 |
[08:16] | And I thought, “things do happen for a reason.” | 于是我就想 确实如此 |
[08:20] | Maybe that reason was for you and I to grow closer. | 或许那个原因就是让你我更亲近 |
[08:25] | Anyway, you wanted to tell me something about those patches? | 你刚想跟我说关于那些贴片的什么事来着 |
[08:28] | Just that if you’ve ran out, I could get you some more. | 就是如果你用完了 我可以再给你一些 |
[08:35] | Let’s welcome the brilliant | 掌声欢迎美丽的 |
[08:36] | Oscar and Emmy award-winning actress, | 奥斯卡和艾美奖双料得主 |
[08:39] | Victoria Chase… | 维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[08:42] | Soon to be starring in an upcoming HBO series. | 很快将主演一部HBO的新剧 |
[08:47] | Okay, forget that last part. | 最后这句当我没说 |
[08:51] | So let’s get started, shall we? | 开始吧 好吗 |
[08:52] | Great. | 太好了 |
[08:53] | I was up all night | 我一整晚没睡 |
[08:54] | working on my character’s backstory. | 在研究我这个角色的背景 |
[08:56] | I think you’re gonna like it. | 我觉得你们肯定会喜欢的 |
[08:57] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[08:58] | Okay, places, everybody. | 好了 各就各位 |
[09:01] | “We open in a small roadside diner | 我们从内华达州卡森城 |
[09:03] | in Carson city, Nevada.” | 一家路边的小餐馆开始 |
[09:06] | ‘Ey there, ‘andsome. | 哟 帅锅 |
[09:07] | Warm up that coffee for ya? | 要给你加点咖啡吗 |
[09:10] | Victoria, I’m gonna stop you. | 维多利亚 我不得不打断你一下 |
[09:12] | Interesting choice. | 你这口音很有意思 |
[09:13] | Oh, it was, wasn’t it? | 对吧 对吧 |
[09:15] | You know, I… I get the sense that my character | 我感觉我这个角色 |
[09:17] | feels like she’s superior to everyone around her, | 觉得自己优越于身边的人 |
[09:20] | and so I thought, “why not make her British?” | 所以我就想 何不用英国口音呢 |
[09:22] | Well, here’s one reason I can think of. | 我想到了一个原因 |
[09:25] | The play is about how she’s lived in | 这部戏讲的是她如何在 |
[09:27] | the same small Nevada town her whole life. | 这个内华达小镇度过一生 |
[09:31] | So maybe we could try it without the accent? | 所以要不试试别用那种口音 |
[09:32] | Of course. Of course. Bad choice. | 没错没错 真是糟糕的选择 |
[09:33] | Let me just give you another one. | 我再试试别的 |
[09:37] | Hey, handsome. Warm up that coffee for ya? | 嘿 帅哥儿 要给你加点咖啡吗 |
[09:43] | Hey, handsome. Warm up that coffee for ya? | 哟呵帅大叔 要不要给你加点咖啡思密达 |
[09:48] | Take five, everybody. | 大家先休息下 |
[09:51] | Well, it was a little rocky at first, | 一开始不太顺利 |
[09:53] | but I finally found the perfect backstory and accent for my character. | 但最终还是给我的角色找到了合适的背景和口音 |
[09:58] | You didn’t do that thing you call a British accent, did you? | 你没用你那所谓的英国口音吧 |
[10:01] | Me British accent ‘appens to be quite good indeed. | 俺的英国口音尊的很好 |
[10:07] | I’d love to hear it one day. | 希望有朝一日能听到 |
[10:11] | Well, I did it. | 我做到了 |
[10:14] | By drugging my boyfriend with estrogen, | 通过让我的男朋友使用雌性激素 |
[10:16] | I have created the perfect man. | 我创造了一个完美的男人 |
[10:19] | He’s empathetic, he wants to talk about his feelings, | 他现在很有同理心 愿意谈论他的感受 |
[10:21] | and he even noticed my new bag. | 甚至注意到了我的新包 |
[10:23] | What? | 什么 |
[10:24] | No, sometimes they notice shoes, | 不是吧 男人有时候能注意到鞋子 |
[10:26] | but never the bag. | 但永远不会注意到包 |
[10:31] | Elka, what’s wrong? | 爱尔卡 怎么了 |
[10:32] | Oh, George Clooney is upset. | 乔治·克鲁尼很难过 |
[10:35] | His little Bob doll is missing. | 它的小鲍勃娃娃不见了 |
[10:38] | I told you I was gonna give it to a kids charity. | 我跟你说过我要送去给儿童慈善机构了啊 |
[10:41] | And I told you you were messing with voodoo. | 我也跟你说过 你这是在招惹巫毒术 |
[10:45] | Well, technically, if the voodoo was working, | 严格说来 如果巫毒术是真的 |
[10:47] | then real Bob would be missing too. | 那真鲍勃也该失踪了 |
[10:49] | Bob’s not missing. | 鲍勃没有失踪 |
[10:51] | Although he never did call me back. | 虽然他真的没再回我电话 |
[10:54] | Oh, no, five texts from Bob’s brother. | 天呐 鲍勃的哥哥给我发了5条短信 |
[10:58] | Bob’s gone missing. | 鲍勃真的失踪了 |
[11:03] | He went maple tree tapping in the woods | 他去森林里收枫树汁 |
[11:05] | and hasn’t come back. | 到现在没回来 |
[11:07] | They found his little bucket, but no Bob. | 他们发现了他的小桶 但没找到鲍勃 |
[11:11] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[11:13] | What if the voodoo is real? | 如果巫毒术是真的呢 |
[11:14] | I’ve got to get that doll back. | 我得把那个娃娃拿回来 |
[11:15] | Melanie, what kids charity did you give it to? | 梅兰妮 你送到哪个儿童慈善机构了 |
[11:18] | I… I kind of threw it in the trash. | 我好像扔到垃圾桶里了 |
[11:20] | What? How could you? | 什么 你怎么可以这样 |
[11:22] | You said you were gonna give it to a kids charity. | 你说你要给一个儿童慈善机构的 |
[11:25] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[11:26] | Who wants a doll that looks like a lumpy middle-aged man? | 谁会想要一个长得像肥头大耳的中年男人的娃娃 |
[11:32] | They still haven’t found Bob. | 他们还是没找到鲍勃 |
[11:33] | We have got to find that doll. | 我们得找回那个娃娃 |
[11:35] | But they picked up the trash today. | 但他们今天已经收过垃圾了 |
[11:37] | It could be anywhere. | 不知道会把娃娃送到哪里 |
[11:38] | I’ll find it. | 我会找到的 |
[11:39] | I’m the mayor. | 我是市长 |
[11:41] | I’m the boss of every garbage truck in Cleveland. | 我是克利夫兰所有垃圾桶的老大 |
[11:45] | Wow, that’s right. | 那倒是 |
[11:46] | You spend so much time | 你天天跟我们一起 |
[11:47] | hanging around here with us, drinking, | 闲聊喝酒 |
[11:49] | I forget you’re the mayor of a major metropolitan city. | 我都忘了你是个超级大城市的市长了 |
[11:53] | I don’t put in a full day. | 我不会整天都待在办公室 |
[11:56] | That’s what makes me relatable. | 那样显得我比较平易近人 |
[11:59] | Let’s make some calls. | 快来打电话联系人吧 |
[12:08] | Ari. Is something wrong? | 阿利 出什么事了吗 |
[12:09] | No, I just wanted to ask you how the play was going. | 没有 我就问问你话剧进展如何了 |
[12:14] | Oh, great. | 非常好 |
[12:16] | No, I think they really like the choices I’m making. | 不是 应该说他们很喜欢我的表演 |
[12:19] | That’s one way of looking at it. | 非要这么看待也行吧 |
[12:22] | They other way is, they hate all the choices you’re making. | 但也可以看作 他们讨厌你的所有表演 |
[12:27] | That’s actually the way to look at it. | 其实他们就是这么看的 |
[12:32] | This HBO thing really threw me. | HBO这事真的害死我了 |
[12:35] | My instincts are gone. | 我的演戏本能也没了 |
[12:37] | I don’t think I can do this play. | 我觉得我演不了这话剧了 |
[12:39] | Just tell them I’m sick or something. | 跟他们说我病了什么的吧 |
[12:41] | All right, I’ll tell them. | 好 我会说的 |
[12:42] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[12:44] | I got to get out of this business. | 我要退出这行了 |
[12:47] | Hello, young handsome fellow. | 你好啊 年轻的帅小伙 |
[12:50] | Got representation? | 有经纪人吗 |
[12:53] | I’m back in the business. | 我要重回本行 |
[12:56] | Hey, you do look very handsome. | 你确实很帅 |
[12:58] | No, I don’t. | 不 没有 |
[12:59] | I put on, like, five pounds in two days. | 我这两天长了四五斤 |
[13:02] | Nothing fits. Nothing looks good. | 什么都穿不了 穿什么都不好看 |
[13:07] | I’m such a cow. | 我真是头母牛 |
[13:10] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[13:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:14] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[13:16] | It doesn’t sound like nothing. | 听起来不像没事啊 |
[13:18] | Oh, I… I just quit my play. | 我…我刚刚退出了我的话剧 |
[13:22] | – Tell me everything. – Well, I… | -跟我聊聊吧 -我… |
[13:24] | But I made reservations at Dante’s. | 但我在但丁餐厅订了座 |
[13:26] | Reservations can be changed, sweetheart. | 订座也可以改期啊 亲爱的 |
[13:29] | Victoria’s upset. | 维多利亚这么难过 |
[13:30] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不不不 |
[13:31] | I don’t want to spoil your evening. | 我不想毁了你们的美好夜晚 |
[13:34] | I… | 我… |
[13:34] | Victoria, we both just lost jobs, | 维多利亚 我们都刚刚丢了工作 |
[13:38] | but that doesn’t define who we are. | 但那并不能定义我们整个人 |
[13:41] | Here’s what you do. | 你应该这样 |
[13:42] | You draw yourself a bath, pour yourself a glass of wine, | 好好泡个澡 喝一杯红酒 |
[13:46] | and make a list of everything you love about yourself. | 把你喜欢自己的地方都列出来 |
[13:50] | I did it earlier today, and it really works. | 我今天已经这么做了 感觉很棒 |
[13:55] | Thank you, Dane. | 谢谢你 德恩 |
[13:58] | Aw, Dane. | 德恩 |
[13:59] | Honey, you are so sweet. | 亲爱的 你真贴心 |
[14:03] | Listen, I got an idea. | 听着 我有个主意 |
[14:04] | How ’bout we skip dinner and, you know, fool around? | 不如我们别吃晚餐了 好好”玩玩”吧 |
[14:07] | What? | 什么 |
[14:09] | How could you even think about sex when Victoria is so upset? | 维多利亚这么难过 你怎么还能想着做爱呢 |
[14:15] | Okay. Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:17] | Then we’ll just… We’ll cuddle. | 那我们 就抱抱吧 |
[14:19] | We’ll just see what happens. | 然后就顺其自然吧 |
[14:21] | Nothing will happen. | 不会发生任何事的 |
[14:24] | Okay, that’s it. | 好吧 够了 |
[14:25] | Dane, I have something to tell you. | 德恩 我有些话必须告诉你 |
[14:27] | Those nicotine patches? | 那些尼古丁贴片 |
[14:28] | They’re not really nicotine. | 其实并不是尼古丁 |
[14:30] | They’re estrogen. | 而是雌激素 |
[14:32] | What? How could you? | 什么 你怎么可以干这种事 |
[14:35] | Oh, honey, don’t be upset. | 亲爱的 千万别生气 |
[14:36] | Don’t tell me how to feel. | 别指挥我的感受 |
[14:39] | Please don’t be angry. | 别生气啊 |
[14:41] | I’m not angry, I’m just… | 我没有生气 我只是… |
[14:44] | I’m just hurt. | 我只是很受伤 |
[14:46] | Well, can I call you? | 我可以给你打电话吗 |
[14:48] | Don’t call me. Don’t text me. | 别给我打电话 也别发短信 |
[14:51] | It’s over. | 我们结束了 |
[14:54] | And don’t watch me while I’m walking out the door. | 我出门时 也别盯着我的背影看 |
[14:57] | My ass is huge. | 我的屁股成了”海臀” |
[15:10] | Thanks again for helping me search for the Bob doll. | 再次感谢你们帮我搜寻小鲍勃娃娃 |
[15:13] | They’ve sent the mounties out looking for Bob, | 他们已经派骑警去寻找鲍勃了 |
[15:14] | but so far, nothing. | 但目前一无所获 |
[15:16] | Joy, I’m so sorry. | 乔依 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:18] | Don’t worry. We’ll find it. | 别担心 我们会找到的 |
[15:19] | By the science of voodoo, when we find little Bob, | 根据巫毒科学理论 一旦我们找到小鲍勃 |
[15:22] | big Bob will show up. | 大鲍勃也会现身的 |
[15:25] | Are you sure this is the quadrant our trash is in? | 你确定我们的垃圾都被运到这里了吗 |
[15:27] | Oh, it’s ours. | 就是的啊 |
[15:29] | Look at all the wine bottles. | 你瞧瞧这些酒瓶 |
[15:35] | My gold lamé shorts. | 我的金丝线短裤 |
[15:37] | How did these get in here? | 怎么会沦落垃圾场啊 |
[15:38] | Yes, how? | 是啊 怎么回事 |
[15:45] | Hey, Elka, this looks just like the bowl I made for you | 爱尔卡 这看着像是我为你做的那个碗啊 |
[15:48] | from that ceramics class I took. | 我在那个制陶课上学做的 |
[15:50] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[15:51] | There are two of those beauties? | 难道世上有两个这么美丽的碗吗 |
[15:58] | Oh, look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[16:00] | A coffee pot. | 咖啡壶 |
[16:02] | It’s just like the one I used in the play. | 就跟我在话剧中用过的那个一样 |
[16:04] | Oh, God, I really made a mess of that. | 天啊 我真是把那话剧搞得一团糟 |
[16:07] | I quit, and then I lied about quitting, | 我退出了 对于退出的原因还撒了谎 |
[16:09] | and now I’m that person. | 现在我也成了那种人 |
[16:11] | Victoria, you lie all the time. | 维多利亚 你经常撒谎的啊 |
[16:14] | And usually it makes me feel good, | 通常那会让我感觉很好 |
[16:15] | but not this time. | 但这次没有 |
[16:18] | And the director was so nice. | 而且那个导演人特别好 |
[16:21] | You know, he deserves to know the truth. | 他应该知道真相 |
[16:22] | I don’t want to be an awful person. | 我不想当一个黑心肠的人 |
[16:24] | Well, I am an awful person. | 我就是个黑心肠的人 |
[16:26] | Why am I trying to turn Dane into a woman? | 我为什么要把德恩变成女人呢 |
[16:28] | I don’t need another girlfriend. | 我又不需要再多一个闺蜜 |
[16:30] | I have you guys to notice my new bag | 我有你们注意到我买的新包包 |
[16:31] | or ask me how I’m feeling. | 询问我的感受 |
[16:34] | I need to get laid. | 我需要的是性生活 |
[16:39] | Oh, my God, look. | 天啊 快看 |
[16:40] | It’s little Bob. | 是小鲍勃 |
[16:42] | George Clooney found little Bob. | 乔治·克鲁尼找到了小鲍勃 |
[16:45] | Good boy. | 好样的 |
[16:47] | Thank you, George Clooney. | 谢谢你 乔治·克鲁尼 |
[16:50] | Oh, come on. Come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[16:51] | Oh, please make voodoo work. | 巫毒一定要发挥作用啊 |
[16:53] | Please make voodoo work. | 巫毒一定要发挥作用啊 |
[16:55] | Nothing. | 没消息 |
[16:56] | Why did I think this would work? | 我为什么会觉得这会有用呢 |
[16:58] | What if Bob’s hurt? | 万一鲍勃受伤了呢 |
[17:00] | What if he’s stuck between two rocks | 万一他被卡在了两块石头间 |
[17:01] | and has to eat his own arm off? | 只能把自己的手臂咬掉呢 |
[17:05] | It’s only been a few hours. | 他才失踪几小时而已 |
[17:07] | He gets really hungry. | 他很容易饿 |
[17:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:11] | I have no bars. | 我没有信号 |
[17:13] | What if they’re trying to reach me? | 如果他们试图联系我呢 |
[17:15] | What can I do to get a better signal? | 我在哪儿能获得更好的信号呢 |
[17:17] | Well, once I was up for a television pilot. | 我曾经试镜过一个电视剧试播集 |
[17:20] | It was a female MacGyver called lady MacGyver. | 那是个女版的《百战天龙》 叫麦吉瓦小姐 |
[17:24] | It was down to Markie Post and me. | 最后是在玛姬·波斯特和我之间选 |
[17:26] | Get to the point. | 直接说重点 |
[17:27] | Markie got it. | 玛姬得到了那个角色 |
[17:29] | No, you idiot, the signal. | 不是这个 蠢货 是手机信号 |
[17:31] | Oh, first we have to attach the phone to a rod | 首先我们得把手机绑在小竿子上 |
[17:35] | and then find a metallic conductor, | 然后找到一个金属传导物 |
[17:38] | preferably something with gold filaments. | 最好是有金丝线的那种 |
[17:40] | My shorts. | 我的短裤 |
[17:49] | I got a message. | 我收到一条信息 |
[17:51] | Bob’s okay. | 鲍勃没事了 |
[17:53] | He was found by rescue dogs. Yay. | 他被救援狗找到了 好棒 |
[17:56] | Oh, Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[17:58] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:00] | There’s something pinned to his heart. | 他的心脏上有个东西 |
[18:03] | It’s a necklace. | 是条项链 |
[18:05] | So that’s what the note meant. | 原来那纸条是这个意思啊 |
[18:07] | “Never has a heart been as full as mine.” | 从未有人如我这般全心热”链” |
[18:10] | It is beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[18:11] | I know. | 我也觉得 |
[18:13] | Not that I care about such things. | 虽然我并不在意这种东西 |
[18:15] | The important thing is, Bob is safe. | 重要的是 鲍勃平安无事 |
[18:19] | Diamonds! | 钻石的哦 |
[18:24] | So that’s why I quit. | 我是因此才退出的 |
[18:26] | It wasn’t because I was sick. | 并非是因为我病了 |
[18:27] | It… It was because I was scared. | 而是因为 我很害怕 |
[18:30] | I can’t believe you were scared. | 我真不敢相信你会害怕 |
[18:32] | I was scared to work with you, | 我原本还很怕和你合作呢 |
[18:34] | the great Victoria Chase. | 了不起的维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[18:36] | Don’t be fooled by all my awards. | 别被我那些奖项吓到了 |
[18:39] | I’m not even talking about that. | 我指的可不是那个 |
[18:40] | Why not? I won a damn Oscar. | 为什么不是 我可是奥斯卡获奖演员 |
[18:44] | A long time ago, we were in acting class together. | 很久以前 我们曾一起上过表演课 |
[18:50] | Oh, right. You… | 对哦 你… |
[18:51] | Don’t even pretend to remember me. | 别假装想起我来了 |
[18:54] | I sat in the back, and I never said anything, | 我坐在后面 从没发过言 |
[18:55] | but I watched you. | 但我一直看着你 |
[18:57] | Victoria, you were fearless. | 维多利亚 你当年无所畏惧 |
[18:59] | I was, wasn’t I? | 是啊 对吧 |
[19:01] | But I was young and stupid with nothing to lose. | 但我当时年少无知 失败了也不会失去什么 |
[19:04] | What do you have to lose now? | 那你现在会失去什么呢 |
[19:05] | Everything. I am an Oscar winner. | 一切啊 我是个奥斯卡奖得主 |
[19:08] | Well, you can’t lose that. | 你不会失去那个的 |
[19:10] | If a meteor fell on us right now, | 如果现在有流星坠落在我们头上 |
[19:12] | the headline would read, | 报纸头条一定是 |
[19:13] | “Oscar winner Victoria Chase killed in fiery explosion.” | “奥斯卡奖得主维多利亚·蔡斯死于爆炸” |
[19:16] | Oh, I do like the sound of that. | 我好喜欢这个标题 |
[19:20] | It wouldn’t say, “Victoria Chase”, | 绝对不会说 “维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[19:22] | who got cut from some dopey HBO show.” | 被某个稀烂的HBO剧踢掉的女星” |
[19:25] | No, you’re right. That show was dopey. | 没错 你说得对 那个剧的确很稀烂 |
[19:27] | I mean, why am I letting that get me down? | 我为什么要被这事打倒呢 |
[19:30] | I want to be that actress that you remember from back then. | 我想成为你记忆中当年的那个女演员 |
[19:34] | Yeah, stupid and fearless. | 没错 无知无畏 |
[19:37] | Okay, you just give me another chance, | 好了 你再给我一次机会 |
[19:39] | and I think I could be that stupid again. | 我觉得我可以再次变得那么无知的 |
[19:43] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以的 |
[19:51] | Dane. Hi. What are you doing here? | 德恩 你好啊 你怎么会来这里的 |
[19:55] | I came here because you’re here. | 我来是因为你在这里 |
[19:58] | But you broke up with me three days ago. | 但你三天前跟我分手了啊 |
[20:01] | Why was that again? | 为什么会分手来着 |
[20:04] | Because I drugged you with female hormones | 因为我给你下了雌激素猛药 |
[20:05] | and then lied about it. | 然后还撒谎了 |
[20:08] | Stuff happens. | 有些事是难免的 |
[20:11] | Don’t worry, it’s out of my system now. | 别担心 那药已经排出我的体外了 |
[20:13] | Wow, great. Great. | 太好了 太好了 |
[20:17] | Listen, I know I did wrong and, | 听着 我知道我做错了 |
[20:18] | we really should talk about it. Because, | 我们真的该好好谈谈这事 因为 |
[20:21] | if you can’t have trust in a relationship, and I… | 如果你在一段感情中没有信任感 那我… |
[20:23] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[20:25] | – What? – You weren’t even listening to me. | -怎么了 -你根本没在听我说话 |
[20:26] | You were staring at my chest. | 你在盯着我的胸看 |
[20:28] | You’re back! | 你又变回过去的你了 |