时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:10] | The Cincinnati Bengals are at their own one-yard line, | 辛辛那提孟加拉虎队在自家的一码线处 |
[00:13] | and barring a miracle, this game belongs to the Cleveland Browns. | 除非有奇迹 不然胜利属于克里夫兰布朗队 |
[00:16] | Well, that must make you happy, huh, Elka? | 爱尔卡 你肯定很开心吧 |
[00:19] | She’s on the phone with the mayor of Cincinnati. | 她正在和辛辛那提市市长通话 |
[00:22] | She bet him that if Cleveland wins, | 她跟他打赌 如果克利夫兰赢了 |
[00:24] | he has to wear the Browns mascot costume for a week | 他必须穿上布朗队吉祥物服装一周 |
[00:27] | and dress like a dog. | 而且得打扮成一条狗 |
[00:29] | I hope that costume won’t be too ruff on you. | 希望你穿那套衣服不会太像汪星人 |
[00:35] | And it’s Dalton to Jones, and he’s down. | 道尔顿对阵琼斯 他倒下了 |
[00:38] | No, a lateral to Bernard, | 不 他把球侧传给了伯纳德 |
[00:40] | and he’s up! | 他继续向前冲 |
[00:41] | They’re not gonna catch him! | 他们拦不住他了 |
[00:42] | What? No! | 什么 不要啊 |
[00:43] | Touchdown! It’s a miracle! | 触地得分 简直就是奇迹 |
[00:45] | The Bengals win! | 孟加拉虎队赢了 |
[00:46] | The Bengals win! | 孟加拉虎队赢了 |
[00:48] | That was amazing. | 太赞了 |
[00:51] | I mean, boo. | 我是说 糟糕 |
[00:56] | I guess you lost the bet, huh? | 我看这回你是赌输了 |
[00:58] | I’ve never been a loser before. | 我以前从没输过 |
[01:01] | How do you guys do it? | 你们这帮人是如何承受的 |
[01:13] | – Hi, baby. – Hey, babe. | -宝贝你好 -你好宝贝 |
[01:15] | Oh, weird. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[01:18] | It’s like kissing my mom. | 感觉就像亲我妈似的 |
[01:22] | You kiss your mom that way? | 你这样亲你妈妈吗 |
[01:24] | No, it’s just that you’re wearing the same perfume my mom wears. | 不是 是你用的香水和我妈妈用的是同一款 |
[01:27] | Oh, yeah, I was at the mall today, | 是哦 今天我去逛商场 |
[01:28] | and some girl asked me if I like Shalimar, | 有个女孩儿问我喜不喜欢”一千零一夜”香水 |
[01:30] | and while I was trying to remember if it was a disco band or a perfume, | 就在我用力想这是乐队名还是香水名时 |
[01:33] | she got me. | 她就喷了我一身 |
[01:36] | I’ll go wash it off. | 我去洗掉 |
[01:37] | Don’t use the kitchen sink. | 别用厨房的水盆 |
[01:38] | It’s leaking. We need to call a plumber. | 漏水了 我们得找个水管工来 |
[01:40] | You don’t need a plumber. | 你们不用找水管工了 |
[01:41] | You got the guy right here. | 这儿有个现成的男人能帮忙 |
[01:42] | Two guys. | 有两个男人呢 |
[01:46] | I didn’t realize you were the handy type. | 我不知道你手上活儿也行啊 |
[01:48] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:50] | When I was a kid, I used to help my dad fix stuff all the time. | 我小时候一直帮我爸爸修修补补打下手 |
[01:52] | So you want me to grab you a beer | 你是要我帮你拿瓶啤酒呢 |
[01:54] | or just go play in the back yard? | 还是我只要去后院玩儿就行了 |
[01:58] | Isn’t Bob adorable? | 鲍勃好萌啊 是不是 |
[01:59] | Oh, I’m so in love with him. | 我真是太爱他了 |
[02:02] | I think I’m ready to give him the Love, Actually test. | 我觉得是时候拿《真爱至上》考验他了 |
[02:05] | Joy, you know the reason every guy fails that test? | 乔依 你知道没人能通过这个测试的原因吧 |
[02:08] | It’s because guys don’t like Love, Actually. | 因为男人不喜欢《真爱至上》那种片子 |
[02:10] | Bob is not like other guys. | 鲍勃可不是那些凡夫俗子 |
[02:12] | I believe he is the one guy | 我相信他是唯一一个 |
[02:14] | who will love that movie as much as I do. | 和我一样爱看那部电影的男人 |
[02:18] | Doesn’t Bob remind you a little bit of Colin Firth? | 你有没有觉得鲍勃有点像科林·菲斯 |
[02:22] | Yeah, you really are in love. | 是啊 情人眼里出西施 |
[02:26] | What a disaster. | 简直是灾难啊 |
[02:28] | A week before my play opens, | 还有一周 我的舞台剧就首演了 |
[02:30] | and my costar totally screws me and leaves the show. | 我的搭档把我坑惨了 然后还不演了 |
[02:33] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[02:34] | Oh, his appendix burst. | 他阑尾穿孔了 |
[02:38] | Where are we gonna find a masculine Stanley Kowalski type | 时间有限 我们上哪里去找像40多岁时的 |
[02:41] | in his 40s in such little time? | 斯坦利·科沃斯基那种男人 |
[02:44] | Just letting you know I turned the water off. | 跟你们说一声 我把水闸关了 |
[02:48] | And I helped out with the whole righty-tighty, lefty-loosy business. | 全程拧螺丝的工作 都是我帮忙搞定的 |
[02:53] | Excuse me, have you ever acted? | 冒昧问下 你演过戏吗 |
[02:55] | I was the star in a nativity play once, | 我曾经是圣诞剧中的童星 |
[02:59] | literally the star. | 真的就演的是一颗星星 |
[03:01] | Ah, but you weren’t talking to me. | 但是你问的不是我 |
[03:06] | Me? Oh, I haven’t acted before. | 我吗 我没演过戏 |
[03:09] | Oh, but honey, you could. | 但是你可以的 亲爱的 |
[03:11] | You should be in Victoria’s play. | 你应该加入维多利亚的舞台剧 |
[03:13] | I mean, you’re between jobs right now, | 我是说 反正你现在也没工作 |
[03:14] | and this might be just the thing to get you going. | 也许这正是适合你的工作呢 |
[03:17] | And you look like an actor. | 你看起来就像个演员 |
[03:18] | I mean, that’s half of it. | 那已经满足一半了 |
[03:19] | 80%, really. | 其实是80% |
[03:23] | I’m afraid I would embarrass myself. | 我怕到时会自取其辱 |
[03:25] | Come on. On my radio show, I am always telling people, | 才不会 我在电台节目中总是告诉大家 |
[03:28] | fears about embarrassment almost never come true. | 你所担心的尴尬场面十有八九不会成真 |
[03:30] | Not in this case. | 这可未必 |
[03:42] | I know I’m 18 days into a juice fast, but… | 我知道我喝果汁节食已经18天了 但是… |
[03:47] | is anyone else seeing Elka in a tiger suit? | 你们看到的爱尔卡也是全副虎装吗 |
[03:51] | She has to dress like the mascot | 接下来一星期她都得打扮成 |
[03:53] | of the cincinnati bengals for a whole week | 辛辛那提孟加拉虎队的吉祥物 |
[03:55] | because she lost a bet. | 因为她打赌输了 |
[03:57] | And I’m scheduled to be on The Grill this week. | 我这周还安排好要上《烤问》 |
[03:59] | The Grill with Arnie Mcmanus? | 阿尼·麦克马拉斯的《烤问》吗 |
[04:01] | I love that show. | 我喜欢那个节目 |
[04:02] | He’s always taking politicians down. | 他总能把政客们驳得哑口无言 |
[04:08] | I’m a politician, you idiot. | 我就是政客 你个白痴 |
[04:12] | Well, normally I’d be upset when someone calls me an idiot, | 通常情况下 我被人喊白痴会很不爽 |
[04:15] | but in that tiger suit, well, she’s just so adorable. | 但是她穿着这身老虎装 简直萌爆了 |
[04:25] | Oh, it’s gonna be a long week. | 这会是漫长难熬的一周 |
[04:41] | I just came to watch. | 我只是过来看看 |
[04:46] | I ordered room service. | 我叫了客房服务 |
[04:47] | Are you hungry? | 你想吃东西吗 |
[04:48] | Hungry for you. | 我只想”吃”你 |
[04:51] | Kiss me, Marnie. | 吻我 玛妮 |
[04:56] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[04:59] | Stop it. | 别亲了 |
[05:02] | Your girlfriend doesn’t kiss you like that, does she? | 你女朋友不会那样吻你 对吗 |
[05:04] | I wouldn’t be here if she did. | 如果她会 我就不会来这儿了 |
[05:10] | Their chemistry is amazing. | 他们之间的化学反应爆棚了 |
[05:12] | Everyone thinks they must be doing it. | 大家一致认为他们肯定是假戏真做 |
[05:15] | Well, they’re not because that’s my boyfriend | 他们不是 因为一个是我男朋友 |
[05:18] | and my best friend. | 一个是我闺蜜 |
[05:19] | Oh, just like in the play. | 跟这部戏的情节一样 |
[05:21] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[05:23] | Just like in the play. | 人生如戏啊 |
[05:26] | That was great. | 太棒了 |
[05:27] | Now let’s go again, but remember to show | 我们再来一遍 记得要表现出 |
[05:28] | that insatiable hunger you have for each other. | 你们之间天雷勾地火的欲望 |
[05:31] | I want to see more heat. | 我要看到更多的激情 |
[05:32] | More? | 更多 |
[05:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:37] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[05:40] | Oh, my god, Melanie, acting is such a rush. | 我的天 梅兰妮 演戏太爽了 |
[05:45] | Yeah, yeah, but all that kissing with Victoria, | 好吧 但你跟维多利亚那一吻 |
[05:47] | it almost seemed real. | 都能以假乱真了 |
[05:49] | It was real. | 是真的啊 |
[05:50] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[05:52] | For my character. | 对剧中角色而言 |
[05:53] | My character really was kissing Victoria. | 我的角色真的很投入亲吻维多利亚 |
[05:57] | But aren’t you your character? | 你不就是你的角色吗 |
[05:59] | Let me explain to you how acting works, Melanie. | 我给你解释下演戏这事吧 梅兰妮 |
[06:03] | My character says he’s a painter. | 假设我的角色是一名画家 |
[06:05] | Does that make Dane a painter, too? | 那我本人就成了画家了吗 |
[06:08] | No. | 当然不 |
[06:11] | Until he walks out there on that stage, and then yes, | 可一旦我走上舞台 那毋庸置疑 |
[06:16] | he’s a painter. | 他就是个画家 |
[06:18] | Got it, but about all that kissing. | 明白 但接吻又不一样 |
[06:22] | Does Dane get sexually excited when he kisses Victoria? | 你觉得我本人亲维多利亚时会”性奋”吗 |
[06:25] | No. | 当然不 |
[06:27] | But when my character kisses Victoria… | 但当我的角色亲她的时候 |
[06:30] | Oh, yeah. | 鸡动无比 |
[06:34] | Well, that really clears things up. | 好吧 真是”打消”了我的疑心 |
[06:38] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[06:40] | Look at her, beauty, brains, funny. | 你看她 集美貌智慧风趣于一身 |
[06:44] | You never get all three in the same package. | 简直是难得一见的尤物啊 |
[06:48] | No, you do not. | 是啊 难得一见 |
[06:51] | Hello, Victoria. | 你好 维多利亚 |
[06:53] | Can I get you a drink? | 想喝点什么 |
[06:55] | I’ll have a glass of merlot. | 来一杯梅乐葡萄酒 |
[06:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:59] | Melanie, your boyfriend is a natural. | 梅兰妮 你男友真是个天生的演员 |
[07:02] | I was freaked out about opening night, | 本来我还很担心首秀 |
[07:03] | but now I can’t wait. | 现在简直迫不及待了 |
[07:05] | The critics are gonna love us. | 评论家一定会赞不绝口 |
[07:07] | But you know, it’s a little unsettling | 不过 看到自己喜欢的人 |
[07:09] | watching someone you’re crazy about kissing someone else. | 跟别人接吻还是让我有点介怀 |
[07:12] | Mel, it’s just acting. | 梅梅 演戏而已 |
[07:14] | Yeah, but you really seemed into it. | 我知道 但你们好像很享受 |
[07:16] | No, I’m not, but my character. | 我可没享受 享受的是我的角色 |
[07:22] | Let me explain how acting works. | 我给你解释下演戏是怎么回事 |
[07:24] | I know how acting works! | 我知道演戏是怎么回事 |
[07:32] | So that was Love Actually. | 《真爱至上》到这儿就看完了 |
[07:35] | What did you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[07:36] | I loved it. Sweet and funny. | 我爱死了 甜蜜而诙谐 |
[07:39] | Just like you. | 就和你一样 |
[07:41] | Melanie said no guy would like it, but I knew you would. | 梅兰妮说男人都不喜欢这片子 但我知道你不同 |
[07:44] | Oh, of course. | 那当然 |
[07:45] | I mean, what a cast, Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, | 多强大的阵容 休·格兰特 连姆·尼森 |
[07:49] | Snape from Harry Potter. | 还有《哈利·波特》里的斯内普教授 |
[07:56] | Shall we continue this Love Actually discussion upstairs? | 想上楼继续讨论《真爱至上》吗 |
[08:00] | Yes, actually. | 同意至上 |
[08:03] | – Let’s get some wine. – All right. | -拿点酒上去 -好的 |
[08:07] | Elka, what are you doing here? | 爱尔卡 你在这干嘛 |
[08:09] | Isn’t this your bowling night? | 你晚上不是该去打保龄球吗 |
[08:10] | I’m not leaving this house until this bet is over. | 赌约没结束 我是不会迈出大门一步的 |
[08:14] | Now, get off my tail. | 别烦我了好吗[尾巴] |
[08:17] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我错了 |
[08:19] | No, you’re standing on my tail. | 不是 你真的站在我的尾巴上了 |
[08:23] | You’re gonna have to leave the house to appear on the grill. | 但你还是得出去参加《烤问》节目啊 |
[08:26] | No, I don’t. I postponed. | 不去 我推迟了 |
[08:28] | Because of the suit? | 就因为这套老虎装吗 |
[08:30] | Plus I’ve got a few things I don’t want to be asked about. | 加上有些事我也不想被问起 |
[08:33] | Like how you’re still living here | 比如你还住在这 |
[08:35] | and renting out the mayor’s mansion on Airbnb? | 同时又在网上把市长官邸租出去吗 |
[08:40] | I’ve got a wedding coming in next week. | 下周有人租了办婚礼呢 |
[08:44] | Arnie’s gonna kill you on the grill. | 阿尼会把你批得体无完肤的 |
[08:46] | He already has. | 他已经这么做了 |
[08:48] | They’ve been running his promo all day. | 他们已经播了一整天他的宣传片了 |
[08:53] | Mayor Elka Ostrovsky, why are you avoiding me? | 爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基市长 别躲在家里不出声 |
[08:56] | Are you too busy making silly bets to hop on the grill | 还是说你又在忙着跟别人打赌 |
[08:59] | and answer the tough questions? | 不敢接受《烤问》了吗 |
[09:01] | Or to put it another way, is the tiger chicken? | 或者换个说法 你这只老虎成病猫了吗 |
[09:07] | I agree you shouldn’t go on the show, | 我也觉得你不该上这节目 |
[09:09] | but isn’t hiding out here | 但躲在屋里不出声 |
[09:11] | worse than taking a little public teasing? | 比被公众嘲弄还要糟糕吧 |
[09:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:17] | I’m gonna go out there and take my medicine. | 我出去吃药去 |
[09:20] | You’re going to the bar, aren’t you? | 你是想去酒吧 对吗 |
[09:23] | That’s where they keep my medicine. | 我的良药就在那儿呢 |
[09:31] | I think Dane’s falling in love with Victoria. | 我觉得德恩爱上维多利亚了 |
[09:33] | Oh, I’m sure he’s not. | 我相信肯定没有 |
[09:35] | It’s just the play. | 演戏而已 |
[09:36] | The play is the problem. | 演戏就是问题所在 |
[09:38] | Melanie, if you want my advice, | 梅兰妮 听姐一句劝 |
[09:40] | this is a trust issue. | 这就是信任问题 |
[09:42] | That’s where I’m lucky with Bob. | 所以我很幸运能和鲍勃在一起 |
[09:44] | The only thing I ever wanted from him was complete honesty, | 我从他身上渴求的只有绝对的诚实 |
[09:47] | and he’s given me that. | 他也给到了我 |
[09:50] | How does that address my problem? | 那对解决我的问题有什么帮助 |
[09:54] | I guess it doesn’t. | 是没什么关系 |
[09:58] | I’m gonna call Bob and tell him how much I love him. | 我要打给鲍勃 告诉他我有多爱他 |
[10:00] | And look, there’s a message from him. | 看 他来信息了 |
[10:04] | See how in sync we are? | 我们真是神同步啊 |
[10:05] | Amazing. | 真棒 |
[10:07] | Actually, Dr. Cutler, it’s been a pretty good week for me. | 卡特勒医生 这个礼拜我过得很好 |
[10:10] | He must have butt-dialed me from his therapist’s office. | 他一定是在心理诊所误拨给我了 |
[10:14] | This is the holy grail of snooping on your boyfriend. | 踏破铁鞋无觅处 监视他不费功夫 |
[10:19] | Things are going great with Joy, | 和乔依在一起挺好的 |
[10:22] | except she made me sit through this misshapen freak | 除了她给我看了一部令人作恶的电影 |
[10:24] | of a movie called Love actually. | 叫什么《真爱至上》 |
[10:27] | He said he loved it. | 他明明说很喜欢的 |
[10:28] | If I wanted to be tortured for two hours, | 如果我想被折磨两小时 |
[10:30] | I’d take a pilates class. | 我宁愿去上普拉提课 |
[10:34] | Anyway, about my hopes and Dre– | 总之 关于我的愿望和梦… |
[10:36] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[10:38] | Can you believe bob lied to me? | 你敢相信鲍勃竟然骗我吗 |
[10:41] | He’s a liar like every other man I’ve dated. | 他跟我约过的所有男人一样 都是骗子 |
[10:44] | What are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[10:45] | I’m gonna torture him with pilates | 我要用普拉提折磨他 |
[10:47] | until he confesses he’s a liar. | 直到他承认自己说谎了 |
[10:51] | Bob’s still trainable. | 鲍勃还有调教的余地 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna break him like a puppy. | 我要把他像小狗一样玩弄于鼓掌中 |
[10:55] | Dane is like a puppy with this acting thing. | 德恩简直跟小狗一样迷恋上了演戏 |
[10:58] | He just wants to put his mouth on everything, | 什么都想往嘴里塞 |
[11:00] | especially Victoria. | 特别是维多利亚 |
[11:03] | If only there was some puppy repellant we could spray on her. | 要是能往她身上撒什么驱狗剂就好了 |
[11:07] | There is, Dane’s mother’s perfume, Shalimar. | 还真有 德恩妈妈的香水 一千零一夜 |
[11:10] | He’ll still have to kiss her, | 他依然得亲吻她 |
[11:11] | but he’ll hate every second of it. | 但每一秒对他来说都是折磨 |
[11:13] | All I have to do is spray it on Victoria’s costume. | 我只需要把它洒在维多利亚的戏服上 |
[11:16] | That’s a brilliant idea. | 这主意太棒了 |
[11:18] | You know, most girlfriends | 大多数女朋友 |
[11:20] | wouldn’t care enough to go as far as we do. | 都不会像我们这么在意 做得那么过分 |
[11:24] | They’re lucky to have us. | 有我们是他们的福气 |
[11:30] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[11:31] | Why is there a helicopter landing on our front lawn? | 怎么有一架直升机降落在我们的前草坪 |
[11:36] | Thanks, Lebron. | 谢谢 勒布朗 |
[11:42] | This suit is magic. | 这套衣服太神奇了 |
[11:45] | Lebron James just dropped you off in his helicopter. | 你刚从勒布朗·詹姆斯的直升机上下来 |
[11:48] | Well, first we stopped in Atlantic city. | 我们先在大西洋城停了一下 |
[11:51] | – I won big. – What? | -我赢了好多钱 -什么 |
[11:53] | I was counting cards out loud. | 我都大声算牌了 |
[11:57] | They didn’t care. | 他们都不管 |
[12:00] | So I guess you’re not hiding anymore? | 所以我猜你再也不藏起来了 |
[12:02] | I’m bulletproof, which is why I’m going on the Grill. | 我现在刀枪不入 所以我要去上《烤问》节目 |
[12:05] | Elka, Arnie Mcmanus will eat you alive. | 爱尔卡 阿尼·麦克马拉斯会生吞了你 |
[12:09] | I got this. | 我可以对付的 |
[12:11] | I also got this. | 我还得到了这个 |
[12:13] | Is that Lebron James’ championship ring? | 那是勒布朗·詹姆斯的冠军戒指吗 |
[12:16] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[12:22] | I’m so glad you like pilates. | 我真高兴你喜欢普拉提 |
[12:25] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[12:26] | I love it. | 我爱死了 |
[12:28] | It’s fantastic, the way it’s stretching my groin. | 真的太棒了 我的腹股沟得到拉伸 |
[12:33] | I can’t believe there was a time I didn’t do it. | 难以置信我以前居然不做 |
[12:36] | Oh, just thinking about that time now. | 我正在想那段时间 |
[12:40] | So you’re really enjoying it? | 所以你真的喜欢吗 |
[12:42] | Yeah, it’s so much fun. | 喜欢啊 多好玩啊 |
[12:47] | – Liar. – What? | -骗子 -什么 |
[12:48] | You lied to me about pilates, | 普拉提的事你没说实话 |
[12:50] | the same way you lied to me about Love, Actually. | 《真爱至上》那事 你也骗了我 |
[12:53] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:54] | I mean, why would you say that? | 我是说 你为什么这么说 |
[12:57] | Because you butt-dialed me from your therapy session. | 因为你在做心理治疗时不小心拨通了我的电话 |
[13:02] | And you listened? | 你听了吗 |
[13:05] | Don’t change the subject. | 别跑题 |
[13:07] | You violated my trust. | 你辜负了我的信任 |
[13:10] | What about my trust, huh? | 那我的信任呢 |
[13:13] | Listening in on a therapy session | 偷听别人的心理治疗 |
[13:14] | is way worse than pretending to like some stupid movie. | 比假装喜欢那种烂片要糟糕多了 |
[13:17] | Stupid movie? | 烂片 |
[13:18] | Yes, stupid movie. | 没错 烂片 |
[13:19] | Some creepy stalker holding up a bunch of dumb cue cards | 一个恶心的跟踪狂举着一堆写满蠢话的牌子 |
[13:22] | for the woman he loves? | 给他爱的女人看 |
[13:23] | What’s romantic about that? | 那有什么浪漫的 |
[13:24] | How about everything? | 那别的呢 |
[13:26] | That’s only my favorite scene. | 那还只是我最爱的片段 |
[13:28] | The point is, you lied, | 重点是 你说谎了 |
[13:30] | and if you lied about this, what else have you lied about? | 如果你这也骗我 你还骗我了我什么 |
[13:32] | No, the point is you eavesdropped, and I’m furious. | 不 重点是你偷听了 我现在很生气 |
[13:35] | I’m gonna need you to storm out right now. | 你赶快给我出去 |
[13:37] | Me? Why should I storm out? | 我 凭什么让我出去 |
[13:39] | Why don’t you storm out? | 为什么不是你出去 |
[13:40] | Because I also lied about how good it felt to stretch my groin. | 因为我说腹股沟拉伸的感觉很好 也是在说谎 |
[13:51] | Well, I did it. | 我搞定了 |
[13:52] | Not only did I spray Victoria’s costume with Shalimar, | 我不止在维多利亚的戏服上喷了一千零一夜 |
[13:55] | but I doused Dane’s in Old Spice, | 我还用古风水泡了德恩的戏服 |
[13:57] | which is the cologne that Victoria’s dad wears. | 那是维多利亚爸爸用的古龙水 |
[13:58] | It’s gonna be like they’re kissing their parents. | 他们会感觉像在亲自己的父母 |
[14:02] | Where’s Bob? | 鲍勃在哪里 |
[14:03] | I don’t think he’s coming. | 他不会来吧 |
[14:05] | I found the love of my life | 我找到了一生所爱 |
[14:06] | and I pushed him away with my stupid scheme | 却又用我那些傻伎俩把他推开 |
[14:08] | just like you’re about to push Dane away | 就像你要用你那些蠢主意 |
[14:10] | with your moronic idea. | 把德恩推开一样 |
[14:12] | What? | 什么 |
[14:19] | I ordered room service. | 我叫了客房服务 |
[14:20] | Are you hungry? | 你想吃东西吗 |
[14:22] | Hungry for you. | 我只想”吃”你 |
[14:29] | Kiss me, mommy. | 吻我吧 妈咪 |
[14:31] | I mean Marnie, not Mommy. | 我是说玛妮 不是妈咪 |
[14:36] | I can smell them from here. | 我在这里都能闻到 |
[14:39] | Don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[14:42] | I’ll never stop. | 我永远不会停的 |
[14:51] | Tonight, | 今晚 |
[14:52] | I ask mayor Ostrovsky the tough questions. | 我要向奥斯特洛夫斯基市长问一些尖锐的问题 |
[14:54] | Why is she funneling city money to the zoo? | 她为什么把钱拨给动物园 |
[14:57] | Why does she conduct city council meetings in a bar? | 她为什么在酒吧里开市议会 |
[15:01] | And why is her chief of staff a pomeranian named George Clooney? | 为什么她的幕僚长是一只叫乔治·克鲁尼的狗 |
[15:07] | We’ll find out when I put the mayor on the Grill. | 等我把市长送上”烤”问架 答案自然揭晓 |
[15:14] | Your honor, you know how it works on the Grill. | 市长大人 你知道《烤问》节目的流程吧 |
[15:17] | First question, how do you respond to the rumors | 第一个问题 对于流言说你的办公室里 |
[15:20] | that you have to be a single handsome man | 一定要有一个单身帅哥 |
[15:22] | to work in your office? | 你如何回应 |
[15:23] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[15:24] | Your assistant is barely legal and has big boobs. | 你的助手还是个巨波青春美少女呢 |
[15:28] | That’s my daughter. | 那是我女儿 |
[15:30] | Lovely girl. | 可爱的姑娘 |
[15:32] | Next question. | 下个问题 |
[15:34] | Is it about how cute I look in a tiger suit? | 是要问我为什么穿着老虎装这么萌咩 |
[15:38] | No, it is not. | 不 不是的 |
[15:39] | I despise cute things. | 我讨厌萌物 |
[15:43] | Life isn’t cute, your honor, | 生活本身就不萌 市长大人 |
[15:45] | and I don’t like my emotions manipulated. | 我也不喜欢我的感情被操控 |
[15:47] | This show is not about appearances. | 这个节目的重点不在于外表 |
[15:49] | It is about the dark, ugly reality underneath. | 而是其下黑暗 丑陋的真相 |
[15:53] | – Who hurt you? – What? | -谁伤害了你啊 -什么 |
[15:56] | What? Nobody hurt me. | 什么 没人伤害我啊 |
[15:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[15:59] | Was it your mom or your dad? | 是你妈还是你爸啊 |
[16:02] | Which one named you Arnold? | 是谁给你取名叫阿诺德的 |
[16:05] | You don’t grill me. I grill you. | 不是你烤问我 是我烤问你 |
[16:07] | It was your dad, right? | 是你爸 对吧 |
[16:09] | Wrong. I didn’t have a dad. | 错 我没有爸爸 |
[16:12] | I mean, there were a series of men that I had to call “dad,” | 当年我得叫很多男人爸爸 |
[16:15] | But back to you, your honor. | 继续说你的事 市长大人 |
[16:17] | Wow, that must have been hard. | 那一定很艰难吧 |
[16:20] | It wasn’t easy. | 的确不容易 |
[16:21] | I mean, one guy was only six years older than me. | 有个家伙只比我大6岁 |
[16:24] | My mom lost her job as a teacher because of him. | 我妈妈因为他失去了教师的工作 |
[16:28] | Why’d my best friend pay for my daughter’s boob job? | 为什么我最好的朋友要出钱给我女儿隆胸啊 |
[16:34] | Those are all good questions, Arnie, | 那都是些好问题 阿尼 |
[16:37] | but it looks like we’re running out of time. | 但似乎已经没时间了 |
[16:40] | Oh, yeah, we are. | 是哦 没错 |
[16:41] | I’ll see you tomorrow on the grill. | 明天《烤问》节目继续与您相约 |
[16:50] | Tiger hug? | 来个老虎抱吧 |
[16:51] | Yes. | 好的 |
[16:55] | So soft. | 好软哦 |
[16:57] | So soft. | 好软哦 |
[16:59] | Why were you wearing my mother’s perfume? | 你为什么要喷我妈常用的那款香水啊 |
[17:02] | You ruined my kiss acting. | 你毁了我的接吻表演 |
[17:03] | Well, you wore old spice. | 你还喷了古风古龙水呢 |
[17:05] | It was like doing a love scene with my father. | 那就像在跟我爸一起拍激情戏一样 |
[17:08] | I never put on old spice. | 我没用古风古龙水啊 |
[17:10] | Well, I never wore shalimar– | 我也没用过一千零一夜香水啊 |
[17:15] | Sabotage. | 有人坑我们 |
[17:18] | Lucci. | 露琪 |
[17:23] | No, it was me. | 不 是我干的 |
[17:26] | Melanie. | 梅兰妮 |
[17:29] | I’m so sorry, but the rest of your performance was grrrreat! | 我很抱歉 但你们其余的表演棒棒棒死了 |
[17:37] | Aw, she’s doing what a tiger does. | 她在模仿老虎的行为呢 |
[17:41] | See, I have the suit on, | 瞧 我穿了老虎装 |
[17:42] | so you can’t be mad at me, right? | 你们就不能生我的气了 对吧 |
[17:44] | Oh, yes, we can. | 不 我们可以的 |
[17:47] | That whole play was based on sexual chemistry, | 那一整出话剧都是建立在性吸引力上面的 |
[17:49] | and you ruined it. | 你毁了一切 |
[17:54] | Oh, no. The reviews are in. | 不好 评论出来了 |
[17:57] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[17:58] | The plain dealer says, | 《克利夫兰实话报》说 |
[18:00] | “Open a window ’cause | “快把窗打开 |
[18:01] | these two are hot.” | 那两个人火辣性感爆棚” |
[18:03] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, | 等等 等等 等等 |
[18:04] | “Victoria Chase and Dane Stevens are a revelation. | “维多利亚·蔡斯和德恩·斯蒂文斯犹如天启 |
[18:08] | Their decision not to kiss was genius.” | 他们不接吻的决定简直是天才” |
[18:11] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[18:11] | Of course we did. We’re geniuses. | 我们当然会成功 我们是天才嘛 |
[18:15] | You’re the genius, Victoria. | 你是天才 维多利亚 |
[18:17] | I’ve never met a more amazing person in my life. | 我这辈子没遇见过比你更出色的人 |
[18:23] | So glad I put the suit on. | 真高兴我穿上了老虎装 |
[18:27] | Joy, we’re a hit. | 乔依 我们的演出很成功 |
[18:29] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[18:30] | Joy, where are you going? | 乔依 你要去哪儿 |
[18:32] | Over to Bob’s house to beg forgiveness. | 去鲍勃家乞求他的原谅 |
[18:35] | I treated him like my other boyfriends, | 我把他当其他那些男朋友一样对待 |
[18:36] | and he’s not. | 但他与他们不同 |
[18:39] | He was only lying about a movie, | 他只是就一部电影撒了谎而已 |
[18:41] | wasn’t cheating on me or secretly living in my car | 并没有像其他男人那样背叛我 或是偷偷 |
[18:44] | for a month like other guys have. | 住在我的车里几个月 |
[18:48] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[18:53] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[19:02] | 不抱过高希望 不做刻意安排 | |
[19:05] | 我之前很讨厌 《真爱至上》 | |
[19:08] | 我之前很讨厌 《真爱至上》 | |
[19:13] | 我会一直讨厌到 我变成这样 | |
[19:36] | Oh, bob. | 噢 鲍勃 |
[19:50] | And it turns out there was a broadway producer | 原来观众当中有个百老汇制片人 |
[19:52] | in the audience who saw me, | 看到了我的表演 |
[19:53] | and he offered me a play. | 他邀请我去演话剧 |
[19:55] | Wow, that’s great. | 那真是太棒了 |
[19:56] | So you’re going to New York. | 看来你要去纽约了 |
[19:58] | Yeah, and I’ve got to get in really good shape | 是啊 而且我还得练出超棒的身材 |
[20:00] | because I’m doing a nude scene with what’s her name, Angela– | 因为我要跟那谁演裸戏 叫什么安吉拉 |
[20:04] | Lansbury? | 兰斯伯里吗 |
[20:07] | No, that wasn’t it, | 不 不是的 |
[20:09] | but I’ve got to be to New York by tomorrow morning, | 但我必须在明早前赶到纽约 |
[20:11] | so I’d better go pack. | 所以我该去打包收拾了 |
[20:12] | Well, if you’re gonna be nude, you don’t have to pack much. | 如果你是要演裸戏 也不用收拾什么衣物 |
[20:17] | Once again, Melanie, you’re forgetting how acting works. | 梅兰妮 你又忘了演戏是怎么回事了 |
[20:21] | Well, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[20:22] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真的为你感到很开心 |
[20:24] | I’ll text you when I get there. | 我到了那边给你短信 |
[20:25] | That sounds perfect. | 那真是太好了 |
[20:27] | How much longer are you gonna need that suit? | 你还需要这老虎装多久啊 |
[20:30] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:31] | Somebody egged the mayor of cincinnati. | 有人用鸡蛋砸了辛辛那提市的市长 |
[20:33] | I need it for the lineup. | 我要穿着去警局等候被指认 |