时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:10] | Owen, calm down. | 欧文 淡定 |
[00:13] | I’m just a little tense | 我只是有点儿紧张 |
[00:15] | because I’ve got something big to tell my mom. | 因为我有个重大消息要告诉我妈妈 |
[00:18] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[00:19] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你啊 |
[00:22] | Who’s the lucky guy? | 谁家小伙子那么幸运 |
[00:25] | Guy? Elka, I’m not gay. | 小伙子 爱尔卡 我不是基佬 |
[00:28] | Huh. | 呵呵 |
[00:32] | I have a son… with a woman. | 我和一个女人生了儿子的 |
[00:35] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[00:39] | The thing is, you know how my mom | 问题是 你知道我妈妈 |
[00:40] | and her friends do crazy stuff? | 和她那帮闺蜜们有多不着调 |
[00:42] | I just want to make sure they don’t embarrass me at the wedding. | 我只是想确保她们在婚礼上不会让我难堪 |
[00:45] | Hi, Owen. | 嗨 欧文 |
[00:51] | Bob and I are going undercover at a swingers’ sex club. | 我和鲍勃要去一家换妻俱乐部做卧底 |
[00:54] | Yeah, today we’re not mom and Bob. | 没错 今天我们不是你老妈和鲍勃 |
[00:56] | We’re Julie and Stash. | 我们是朱莉和斯塔希 |
[01:00] | Owen, are you okay? | 欧文 你还好吧 |
[01:02] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[01:03] | I got engaged to Andrea. | 我和安德莉亚订婚了 |
[01:05] | That’s fantastic! | 真是太棒了 |
[01:09] | What can I do to help? Name it; it’s done. | 快说我能帮你做些什么 有求必应 |
[01:12] | Well, Andi’s parents are a little conservative, | 安安的父母有点小保守 |
[01:15] | so could you and your friends not make a scene at the wedding? | 拜托你和你的朋友们在婚礼上不要搞出闹剧好吗 |
[01:19] | Okay, got it, no scenes. | 好的 懂了 拒绝闹剧 |
[01:22] | Oh, hi, Owen. This is Barry. | 欧文你好 这是巴里 |
[01:24] | My ex-husband, Clark, is on expedition in Africa, | 我前夫克拉克去非洲探险了 |
[01:27] | so I have custody of our parrot for a while. | 我就暂时获得了这只鹦鹉的监护权 |
[01:29] | Victoria, wonderful news. | 维多利亚 有好消息 |
[01:31] | Owen’s getting married. | 欧文要结婚了 |
[01:33] | Oh, congratulations. | 可喜可贺 |
[01:35] | Oh, congratulations. | 可喜可贺 |
[01:37] | He repeats everything he hears. | 它听到什么就模仿什么 |
[01:39] | Joy’s too old for leather shorts. | 乔依太老了 不适合紧身皮短裤 |
[01:46] | Oh, good, somebody lend me 20 bucks so I can pay the cab. | 谁赶紧借我20块钱 我好付车费 |
[01:48] | I’ll explain in a minute. | 我稍后再解释原因 |
[01:49] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[01:55] | I have a summons for Elka Ostrovsky. | 有张爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基的传票 |
[02:00] | You were seen speeding down Euclid Avenue | 有人看到你在欧里德大街上超速行驶 |
[02:01] | shooting paintballs at women in fur coats. | 并朝一位身着皮草的女士射击漆蛋 |
[02:05] | That was not me. | 那不是我 |
[02:07] | We have your driver, | 你的司机 |
[02:08] | Jamie Sue Johnson’s signed confession. | 梅米·苏·约翰逊已经在口供上签字画押了 |
[02:10] | My wheel man squealed. | 我的司机出卖了我 |
[02:16] | Okay, so I meet this great guy last night, | 我昨晚认识了一个好男人 |
[02:19] | and I stay at his place. | 我在他家过夜了 |
[02:19] | And then he has to leave early, | 然后因为他走得早 |
[02:21] | so I go outside to get the newspaper, | 所以我就出去取报纸 |
[02:22] | and then the door locks behind me. | 接着我身后的门就锁上了 |
[02:24] | Lucky me, it’s trash day, | 幸好今天是收垃圾日 |
[02:26] | so I just made a dress out of this trash bag. | 所以我就用垃圾袋做了这件衣服 |
[02:28] | But don’t look in the back; there’s a weird hole. | 但不能从后面看 后面有个古怪的洞 |
[02:30] | Weird hole? | 古怪的洞 |
[02:34] | Well, Owen, I see now why you might be a little worried | 欧文 现在我明白你为什么会有些担心 |
[02:37] | that Joy and her friends will embarrass you at the wedding. | 乔依和她的姐妹团会让你在婚礼上难堪了 |
[02:40] | Wedding? You’re getting married? | 婚礼 你要结婚了吗 |
[02:44] | Is your father coming? | 你爸爸会来吗 |
[02:45] | Uh, no, I tried to reach him, | 不来 我联系过他 |
[02:47] | but he’s embedded in Afghanistan. | 但是他在阿富汗了 无法抽身 |
[02:50] | Bob, I was wondering if you wanted to give the toast | 鲍勃 我想问你是否愿意在晚宴预排时 |
[02:52] | at the rehearsal dinner. | 来说祝酒词 |
[02:54] | Give the toast? | 让我说祝酒词 |
[02:57] | Well, I’d… I’d love to. | 我 我很愿意 |
[03:01] | Oh, no. I’m ruining my sex makeup. | 不要 我的性感妆容要哭花了 |
[03:16] | Won’t this be a beautiful rehearsal dinner? | 多美好的预排晚宴是吧 |
[03:18] | Victoria’s picking up the ring. | 维多利亚去取戒指 |
[03:20] | Melanie’s getting the cake. | 梅兰妮去拿蛋糕 |
[03:21] | Bob’s flight arrives in a few hours. | 鲍勃的航班几个小时后到达 |
[03:24] | Everything is perfect. | 一切都很完美 |
[03:27] | I got the cake. | 蛋糕取来了 |
[03:28] | Oh, how did it turn out? | 看上去怎么样 |
[03:29] | You know how Owen’s fiancee wanted a fairy tale-themed cake | 你知道欧文的未婚妻想要童话主题的蛋糕吧 |
[03:32] | with a castle and turrets? | 就是有城堡和小塔楼的那种 |
[03:34] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 我相信她会满意的 |
[03:35] | I’m probably seeing something that’s not even there. | 我似乎看到了一些不该有的东西 |
[03:45] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[03:48] | I was excited to see the cake, | 本该是我看到蛋糕很激动 |
[03:50] | but it looks like the cake is excited to see me. | 现在似乎是蛋糕看到我很”鸡动”啊 |
[03:55] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[04:00] | Hung like a horse. | 长如马鞭 |
[04:01] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[04:04] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 解释下 |
[04:06] | Last night, I watched a movie called Hung Like a Horse. | 昨天晚上 我看了部电影叫《长如马鞭》 |
[04:09] | I thought it was gonna be a western, | 我以为是部西部牛仔片呢 |
[04:10] | but it turned out to be porn. | 结果是部色情片 |
[04:14] | How long did you watch it before you figured it out? | 你是看了多久才发现是部色情片的 |
[04:16] | Two hours. | 两小时 |
[04:19] | Mom, are you in there? | 妈 你在里面吗 |
[04:20] | Oh, my god, Owen’s here. Hide the cake. | 天啊 欧文来了 把蛋糕藏起来 |
[04:23] | What’s wrong with the cak… | 蛋糕出什么情况了… |
[04:24] | Holy crap! | 我勒个去 |
[04:28] | Cover that thing up. | 赶紧把这玩意儿盖上 |
[04:29] | Andi and her parents are right behind me. | 安安和她父母随后就到 |
[04:35] | Hello. You must be Andi. I’m Joy. | 你好 你一定是安安吧 我是乔依 |
[04:40] | Great to meet you, Joy. | 很高兴认识你 乔依 |
[04:42] | Oh, your hands are so soft. | 你的手好柔软 |
[04:44] | What’s your secret? | 有什么秘诀 |
[04:45] | Vaseline intensive care. | 凡士林特效润肤露 |
[04:47] | Yours are so soft too. What’s your secret? | 你的皮肤也很柔软 你有什么秘诀 |
[04:49] | I’m 28? | 我28岁 |
[04:53] | Mom, these are Andi’s parents, Gerald and Maureen. | 妈 这是安安的父母 杰拉德和莫琳 |
[04:55] | It’s a pleasure. | 非常荣幸 |
[04:56] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你 |
[04:57] | And these are my mom’s friends. | 这几位是我妈妈的朋友 |
[04:59] | There’s Melanie and… | 这是梅兰妮 还有… |
[05:01] | and Elka. | 爱尔卡 |
[05:04] | Excuse me. Is that real fur? | 想问一下 这件皮草是真的吗 |
[05:07] | Of course. I’d never wear faux. | 当然了 我从不穿人造皮草 |
[05:09] | So tacky, right? | 多俗啊 是吧 |
[05:11] | Super tacky. | 超俗气的 |
[05:17] | See you tonight at the big party. | 今晚盛宴上见 |
[05:19] | Tonight at the big party. | 今晚盛宴上见 |
[05:26] | Did you see that fur coat? | 你们看见那件皮草外套了吗 |
[05:29] | Why didn’t I bring my paintball gun? | 我怎么没带我那把彩弹枪呢 |
[05:33] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[05:37] | Why did you dive under the table? | 你为什么藏在桌子底下 |
[05:39] | I don’t remember. No reason. | 我不记得了 不需要有理由 |
[05:42] | Okay, we have a bigger problem. | 我们现在有个更棘手的问题 |
[05:43] | I was on the elevator with Andi a little while ago. | 刚才我和安安同乘一部电梯 |
[05:45] | I didn’t know it was her, | 当时我不知道是她 |
[05:47] | and I overheard her telling her mom | 我无意中听到她跟她妈说 |
[05:48] | that she’s got cold feet. | 她有些临场畏缩[脚冷] |
[05:49] | What if she’s calling off the wedding? | 万一她取消婚礼了怎么办 |
[05:51] | What are we gonna do? | 我们到时候要怎么做 |
[05:52] | Absolutely nothing, that’s what. | 我们什么都不要做 |
[05:54] | Plenty of brides get cold feet. | 临阵畏缩的新娘大有人在 |
[05:56] | It’s perfectly normal. | 那再正常不过了 |
[05:57] | We are not going to get involved and risk embarrassing Owen. | 我们不能插手 不能冒险让欧文难堪 |
[06:01] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[06:02] | Do you know where the nearest paint store is? | 你们知道最近的油漆商店在哪儿吗 |
[06:07] | So, honey, you still want to go shoe shopping | 宝贝 典礼之前 |
[06:09] | before the ceremony? | 你还要去逛鞋店吗 |
[06:10] | No, I’ll wear the sandals. | 不了 我就穿凉鞋 |
[06:12] | they go with my dress, | 凉鞋和我裙子很配 |
[06:13] | and I’m not really worried about having cold feet anymore. | 我也不会再担心脚冷了 |
[06:18] | Sweetheart, your flight got in early. | 亲爱的 你的航班提前到了 |
[06:23] | How about I come join you? | 我上床来和你一起怎么样 |
[06:34] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[06:39] | Hello, Joy. | 你好啊 乔依 |
[06:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:42] | Our son’s getting married. | 我们的儿子要结婚了啊 |
[06:43] | But you’re supposed to be in Afghanistan. | 但你应该在阿富汗啊 |
[06:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:46] | I thought about the whole surprising-you-in-bed thing on the flight over, | 我坐飞机过来时 就考虑给你个床上惊喜 |
[06:49] | and it worked. | 结果真的奏效了 |
[06:50] | You seem surprised. | 你看起来很惊喜 |
[06:51] | No, Simon. | 不行 西蒙 |
[06:54] | I’m with someone else now. | 我现在跟别人在一起了 |
[06:55] | It’s Mitch, isn’t it, that handsome devil? | 是米奇对不对 那个帅气的魔鬼 |
[06:58] | No, it’s not Mitch. It’s Bob. | 不 不是米奇 是鲍勃 |
[07:05] | Seriously? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[07:07] | I’m in love with Bob, | 我和鲍勃相爱了 |
[07:09] | and he’s more man than you’ll ever be. | 而且他的男子气概比你大多了 |
[07:11] | You sure? | 你确定比我”大”吗 |
[07:16] | Joy, surprise. | 乔依 惊喜哦 |
[07:17] | I brought fudge from the airpo–oh. | 我从机场带了软糖…. |
[07:20] | Bob, it’s not what it looks like. | 鲍勃 情况不是表面看上去这样 |
[07:21] | Bob, it’s exactly what it looks like. | 鲍勃 情况就是你看到的这样 |
[07:25] | Simon, I don’t know what you’re thinking, | 西蒙 我不知道你在想什么 |
[07:27] | but Joy is my woman now, | 但乔依现在是我的女人 |
[07:29] | and if anyone’s gonna be in bed with her, it’s gonna be me. | 如果说有谁可以和她同床 那也只有我 |
[07:35] | Now, I suggest you leave. | 我建议你还是走吧 |
[07:36] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[07:37] | Oh, yes, you are. | 不 你必须走 |
[07:38] | – Oh, no, I’m not. – Yes, you are. | -不 我不走 -不 你得走 |
[07:39] | Stop it right now! | 别闹了 |
[07:42] | I can only handle one of you at a time. | 我一次只能应付一个人 |
[07:45] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[07:48] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[07:50] | Look, your dad’s here. | 看 你爸来了 |
[07:53] | And Bob. | 还有鲍勃 |
[07:56] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[07:57] | I just came by to introduce you to reverend Matsuta, | 我只是来向你介绍下松田牧师的 |
[08:01] | who will be officiating our wedding. | 他将主持我们的婚礼 |
[08:05] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[08:12] | So typical of Simon to appear without any warning. | 西蒙就是喜欢这样突然出现 |
[08:16] | Well, the good news is, Simon showing up | 但好消息是 西蒙的出现 |
[08:18] | makes anything else that might go wrong seem so small. | 让任何可能发生的差错都显得微不足道 |
[08:23] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[08:26] | Okay, you know my job was to pick up the wedding ring, | 我的任务是去取婚戒 |
[08:29] | and, well, you know how parrots are attracted to shiny things? | 但你也知道鹦鹉总是喜欢闪亮的东西 |
[08:33] | Barry ate the ring? | 巴里把戒指吃了吗 |
[08:35] | We’re never gonna get it back. | 再也拿不回来了 |
[08:36] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:37] | Found the exact same ring, same size | 我已经在城里的当铺找到了 |
[08:40] | at a pawn shop downtown. | 大小样式一模一样的戒指 |
[08:42] | Andi will never know. | 安安不会发现的 |
[08:43] | Look, there’s even a nice inscription. | 看 上面还有铭文呢 |
[08:46] | “United in Satan.” Victoria! | “魔鬼之结合” 维多利亚 |
[08:49] | Oh, I thought it said Santa. | 我以为写的是圣诞老人呢 |
[08:53] | Melanie, Elka, guess what. | 梅兰妮 爱尔卡 你们猜怎么着 |
[08:55] | Simon’s back. | 西蒙回来了 |
[08:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:57] | Well, that makes whatever else could go wrong now | 那让任何可能发生的差错 |
[09:00] | seems so small. | 都显得微不足道 |
[09:02] | Why does everybody keep saying that? | 为什么大家都这么说 |
[09:04] | Melanie, what did you do? | 梅兰妮 你干了什么 |
[09:06] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没干啊 |
[09:07] | Elka, on the other hand, | 但是爱尔卡 |
[09:09] | snuck into Andi’s mom’s closet | 溜进了安安妈妈的衣柜 |
[09:11] | to ruin her fur coat with spray paint. | 要用喷漆毁掉她的皮草大衣 |
[09:14] | But because it was so dark in there, she accidentally | 但是因为衣柜里很黑 |
[09:17] | spray-painted the only other white thing in the closet. | 她碰巧喷到了衣柜里另一件白色的衣服 |
[09:22] | “Murder”? Oh, my god. | 谋杀 天呐 |
[09:25] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:29] | Ladies, have any of you seen Andi? | 女士们 你们有人看到安安吗 |
[09:31] | My wife says she’s a bundle of nerves. | 我太太说她有点紧张 |
[09:33] | Is that my daughter’s wedding dress? | 那是我女儿的婚纱吗 |
[09:35] | Can I take a little peek? | 能让我看一眼吗 |
[09:36] | What? | 什么 |
[09:36] | No, no, this is a wedding dress, | 不行 这确实是婚纱 |
[09:39] | but it’s actually my dress for the wedding. | 不过是我要穿着参加婚礼的 |
[09:43] | You’re wearing a wedding dress to the wedding? | 你要穿婚纱参加婚礼 |
[09:46] | Now that I hear it, it’s a terrible idea. | 听你这么一说 确实不太妙 |
[09:50] | I’ll wear something else. | 我会穿别的衣服 |
[09:51] | Disaster averted. Thank you. | 你及时阻止了灾难的发生 谢谢 |
[09:57] | Victoria, why do you keep hiding | 维多利亚 你为什么每次一看到 |
[09:59] | every time you see andi’s father? | 安安的父亲 就要躲起来 |
[10:01] | Hiding? I’m not hiding. | 躲起来 我没有躲起来 |
[10:03] | Women went under the table all the time in Hung Like a Horse, | 《长如马鞭》里的女人总是钻到桌子底下 |
[10:05] | and no one said anything. | 也没人说什么 |
[10:12] | Whatever head game you’re playing, stop it now. | 不论你在玩什么智力游戏 都快停下 |
[10:15] | Elka, keep your fur politics to yourself. | 爱尔卡 别到处宣扬不该穿皮草 |
[10:17] | And, Melanie, fix the cake. | 梅兰妮 去搞定蛋糕 |
[10:19] | I’ll take this to the hotel cleaners | 我把这条婚纱送去酒店洗衣房 |
[10:20] | and see if they can repair it. | 看能不能洗干净 |
[10:22] | Oh, poor Joy. | 可怜的乔依 |
[10:24] | I wish there was something we could do | 要是我们能做点什么 |
[10:25] | to make up for our mistakes. | 弥补我们的错误就好了 |
[10:26] | Cold feet, cold feet. | 畏缩 畏缩 |
[10:28] | Barry’s right! Andi’s cold feet. | 巴里说得对 安安现在有点畏缩 |
[10:31] | Her dad even said that she’s got the jitters. | 她爸爸也说她有点紧张 |
[10:33] | She’s definitely thinking of calling off this wedding. | 她肯定在考虑取消婚礼 |
[10:35] | We could really help Joy by talking to Andi | 我们可以去找安安聊聊 让她冷静下来 |
[10:37] | and calming her down and easing her through it. | 放松一点 这样就可以帮到乔依了 |
[10:40] | But Joy told us not to get involved. | 但乔依让我们别插手了 |
[10:43] | Yes, she did. | 是啊 她说过了 |
[10:45] | I had a lot of wedding jitters, | 我结婚前也非常紧张 |
[10:47] | but I went through with it, | 但我还是完成了仪式 |
[10:49] | and it worked out just fine. | 结果还不错 |
[10:51] | Of course, I did get divorced, you know, | 当然了 我确实是离婚了 |
[10:53] | but our marriage had the stress of children. | 但那是因为有孩子的压力 |
[10:57] | Owen already has a child. | 欧文已经有孩子了 |
[10:59] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:02] | Andi, I know a little about pre-wedding nerves. | 安安 我对于婚前紧张略懂一点 |
[11:05] | I’ve been married six times. | 我结过6次婚 |
[11:07] | Seven, if you count my marriage to your future mother-in-law. | 如果把跟你未来婆婆这次也算上 就是7次 |
[11:12] | You were married to Joy? | 你跟乔依结过婚 |
[11:13] | Never consummated. | 没有圆房 |
[11:16] | I just want you to know, I do believe Owen is straight. | 我只是想告诉你 我真的相信欧文是直男 |
[11:23] | You thought Owen was gay? | 你以前以为欧文是基佬 |
[11:24] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[11:26] | But that shouldn’t even enter your mind. | 但你完全不必担心 |
[11:28] | – It didn’t. – Don’t let it. | -我之前不担心 -那现在也别担心 |
[11:33] | Jerry, no one can know about us, | 杰瑞 别让人知道我们的事 |
[11:34] | Especially at your daughter’s wedding. | 特别是在你女儿的婚礼上 |
[11:36] | but I don’t know how long i can keep this secret from my wife. | 但我不知道我能对我妻子保守这个秘密多久 |
[11:39] | Well, but if she finds out, then the press will find out, | 但如果她发现 媒体就会发现 |
[11:41] | and then it’ll be everywhere. | 到时候消息就会传得满天飞 |
[11:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:45] | Thank you. You are a dear, sweet man. | 谢谢 你真是个可爱贴心的男人 |
[11:48] | I could kiss you right now. | 我现在都想亲你了 |
[11:51] | And surely you understand why this has to be a secret. | 你肯定能理解这事必须保密 |
[11:54] | I mean, if people find out we went to high school together, | 如果人们发现我们曾是高中同学 |
[11:56] | they’ll figure out my true age. | 他们就会算出我的真实年龄 |
[11:58] | But your friends must know your true age. | 但你的朋友们肯定知道你的真实年龄啊 |
[12:00] | They know a true age, not the true age. | 她们只知道”一个”真实年龄 那也不是真实的 |
[12:07] | Oh, damn it, you’re dressed. | 该死 你都穿好衣服了 |
[12:10] | Simon, you can’t keep barging into my room. | 西蒙 你不能老是闯进我的房间里 |
[12:13] | And why are you wearing a kilt? | 你为什么穿短裙 |
[12:15] | It’s for the rehearsal dinner. | 为了预演晚宴啊 |
[12:17] | That’s another thing you and I have in common: | 那也是你我的共同点之一 |
[12:19] | we both have the legs to pull off a skirt. | 我们的腿会把裙子衬得特别美 |
[12:23] | Stop flirting with me. | 别跟我调情 |
[12:25] | You can’t charm your way back into my life. | 你不可能再凭魅力重新进入我的生活 |
[12:27] | I’m with someone else now. | 我跟别人在一起了 |
[12:29] | I plan to change that. | 我打算扭转这一局面 |
[12:30] | Tonight I’m gonna make a toast to first love, | 今晚我要致敬初恋 |
[12:33] | like Owen and Andi, like you and me. | 就像欧文和安安 就像你和我 |
[12:35] | Simon– | 西蒙 |
[12:35] | Joy, we’re a family. | 乔依 我们是一家人 |
[12:37] | What more could a boy want | 身为儿子最大的愿望 |
[12:38] | than his parents to get back together? | 不就是自己的父母能重归于好吗 |
[12:40] | Let’s make this a perfect wedding for our son. | 为我们的儿子创造一个完美的婚礼吧 |
[12:44] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[12:46] | The dry cleaner can’t get “Murder” out of the wedding dress. | 干洗店没办法把婚纱上的”谋杀”洗掉 |
[12:49] | – What? – Never mind. | -什么 -没什么 |
[12:50] | I’ve got to go down there. | 我得下去一趟 |
[12:55] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[12:59] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[13:02] | Are you coloring your hair? | 你是在染头发吗 |
[13:04] | That’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[13:06] | What is important is, I heard everything you said to Joy, | 重要的是 我听到了你对乔依所说的一切 |
[13:11] | and I think you’re absolutely right. | 我觉得你说的很对 |
[13:13] | You do? | 是吗 |
[13:14] | Yes, you’re her first love. | 是的 你毕竟是她的初恋 |
[13:17] | She’s never gonna get over that. | 她永远无法忘记这一点的 |
[13:19] | It’s time for me to accept that fact and move on. | 我也该接受这个事实 向前看了 |
[13:22] | I’m gonna get dressed and get out of Joy’s life. | 我去穿上衣服 退出乔依的生活 |
[13:26] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[13:28] | Owen’s wedding ring | 欧文的婚戒 |
[13:29] | is in the pocket of my suit in that closet. | 在我西装口袋里 就挂在柜子里 |
[13:31] | Why don’t you get it? | 不如你去拿着吧 |
[13:33] | You should be the one to present it at the wedding. | 该由你在婚礼上把戒指交给新郎 |
[13:36] | Sure. | 好的 |
[13:38] | And thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:48] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 这是什么情况 |
[13:51] | And I’d like to thank my mom | 我想感谢我妈 |
[13:54] | for a wonderful, uneventful evening. | 为我准备了一个美妙的 平静的夜晚 |
[13:57] | – Hear, hear. – Hear, hear. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[13:59] | I guess all that’s left is the cake. | 现在该吃蛋糕了吧 |
[14:01] | The cake is fine, right? | 蛋糕没事的 对吧 |
[14:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:03] | I was very explicit with the baker. | 我跟面点师说得很清楚了 |
[14:05] | I told him absolutely no penis on this cake. | 我跟他说 这个蛋糕上绝对不能出现鸡鸡 |
[14:13] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[14:17] | There’s “Absolutely no penis” on this cake. | 蛋糕上”绝对没有鸡鸡” |
[14:22] | I miss them too. | 我也好怀念之前那些”鸡鸡” |
[14:28] | No, that’s what it says on the cake: | 不是 是蛋糕上写的字 |
[14:31] | “Absolutely no penis.” | “绝对不能出现鸡鸡” |
[14:39] | Mom? | 妈 |
[14:39] | No, no, no, no, honey, I can explain. | 不不不 亲爱的 听我解释 |
[14:41] | See, the first cake was a fairy tale cake | 第一个蛋糕是个童话主题的蛋糕 |
[14:44] | with a castle and turrets | 有城堡和好多塔楼 |
[14:45] | that looked like, well, penises. | 但是都做得很像 大鸡鸡 |
[14:49] | But I told the baker on this cake, | 然后我就跟面点师说新做一个蛋糕 |
[14:51] | absolutely no penis, | 绝对不能出现鸡鸡 |
[14:52] | and he, you know, took me literally. | 然后他竟然 把我的话直接写在上面了 |
[14:56] | Well, reverend, I suppose there’s nothing sinful | 牧师 我觉得吃掉这样的蛋糕 |
[14:58] | about eating a cake like that. | 应该没什么罪过吧 |
[14:59] | Just the calories. | 就是卡路里爆棚 |
[15:06] | Everyone, I know Simon was planning | 各位 我知道西蒙原本打算 |
[15:08] | to make the toast tonight, | 今晚来祝词的 |
[15:09] | but he doesn’t seem to be here at the moment. | 但此刻他似乎不在 |
[15:11] | I–I guess he had something better to do, | 我猜 他应该是有更重要的事要去做吧 |
[15:14] | not to besmirch the name of the man | 就是他当年糟蹋了少女时期的乔依 |
[15:15] | who knocked Joy up as a teenager, left her, | 让她怀孕 然后抛弃了她 |
[15:18] | and returned several times just to break her heart again. | 又重新回来过几次 让她一次又一次心碎 |
[15:21] | But I digress. | 我说话说偏题了 |
[15:24] | To love. | 敬 爱 |
[15:28] | First love. Here’s to first love! | 初恋 敬初恋 |
[15:30] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[15:32] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿呢 |
[15:33] | I’m up above in the air duct! | 我在上面的通风管道里 |
[15:38] | Bob locked me in the closet, | 鲍勃把我锁在了衣柜里 |
[15:40] | but I burst through the ceiling and crawled my way over here. | 但我爬到了天花板上 一路爬到了这里 |
[15:44] | What a ridiculous story from a ridiculous man. | 真是一个荒唐的男人在说些胡话 |
[15:47] | You know, on this happy occasion, | 在这欢乐的场合 |
[15:49] | it’s hard not to think of the great canadian comedian | 真的容易让人情不自禁地想起伟大的加拿大喜剧演员 |
[15:51] | Howard “Howie” Mandel. | 霍华德·霍伊·曼德尔 |
[15:54] | Or the great scottish poet Shirley Maclaine, who said: | 或是伟大的苏格兰诗人谢利·麦克莱恩 她曾说过 |
[16:02] | Scottish? Sounds like klingon. | 苏格兰语吗 听着跟克林贡语一样 |
[16:09] | Joy is mine now, Simon. | 乔依现在是我的了 西蒙 |
[16:11] | She’s never coming back to you. | 她不会再重回你的怀抱了 |
[16:12] | She’ll be mine again, Bob. | 她会再次属于我的 鲍勃 |
[16:14] | You wait and see. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[16:16] | Stop it. | 打住 |
[16:17] | You’re ruining the rehearsal dinner. | 你们把预排晚宴都毁了 |
[16:18] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[16:21] | There’s not gonna be a wedding. | 婚礼取消了 |
[16:23] | Andi, what are you saying? | 安安 你在说什么啊 |
[16:25] | Melanie and Victoria and Elka came to my room this afternoon | 梅兰妮 维多利亚和爱尔卡下午到我房里 |
[16:27] | and changed my mind about getting married. | 改变了我对于结婚这事的想法 |
[16:29] | – You what? – Oh, no, Andi. | -你们什么 -不 安安 |
[16:32] | We were reassuring you that marriage is good, | 我们是想让你相信 婚姻是很美好的 |
[16:34] | because in the elevator, you said you had cold feet. | 因为你之前在电梯里说你畏缩了[脚冷] |
[16:36] | What? | 什么 |
[16:37] | I was talking about whether I should wear sandals | 我指的是我是否该穿凉鞋 |
[16:39] | with my wedding dress, ’cause my feet might be cold. | 配婚纱 因为我的脚可能会冷的 |
[16:46] | Owen, the other reason I can’t go through with the wedding is, | 欧文 我不想结婚的另一个原因 |
[16:49] | how can I believe in marriage | 就是我根本不相信婚姻了 |
[16:50] | when my own father is having an affair with Victoria? | 因为我的生父跟维多利亚有奸情 |
[16:53] | What? | 什么 |
[16:55] | Don’t deny it. | 别否认了 |
[16:56] | I overheard you two whispering in the hall. | 我不小心听到你们在走廊的谈话了 |
[16:58] | Oh, no, sweetheart. | 不是的 亲爱的 |
[17:00] | We’re not–we are not having an affair. | 我跟她之间没有奸情 |
[17:03] | Victoria and I were whispering | 维多利亚和我当时说话很小声 |
[17:05] | because we went to high school together, | 因为我们曾是高中同学 |
[17:07] | and she was begging me | 她当时乞求我 |
[17:08] | not to tell everyone that we graduated in 19– | 不要告诉任何人我们毕业的年份是19… |
[17:16] | Well, nice scene, mom. | 真是闹的一出好戏啊 妈 |
[17:17] | You promised you wouldn’t embarrass me. | 你之前保证过不会让我难堪的 |
[17:19] | I’m sorry, Owen. | 我很抱歉 欧文 |
[17:20] | But this time, I’m gonna fix it. | 但这一次 我一定会补救好的 |
[17:22] | Everyone, sit down and be quiet. | 各位 麻烦坐下 保持安静 |
[17:27] | Andi, you’re getting married tomorrow, | 安安 你明天一定要结婚 |
[17:30] | because you love my son. | 因为你爱我的儿子 |
[17:32] | But no wedding is perfect, because love isn’t perfect. | 但没有任何婚礼是完美的 因为爱就是不完美的 |
[17:36] | Tomorrow your dress is going to say “Murder” on it. | 明天 你的婚纱上会标有”谋杀”二字 |
[17:46] | And your wedding band will read, “United in satan.” | 你的婚戒上会刻着 “魔鬼之结合” |
[17:52] | But none of that matters, because you’re in love, | 但这些都不重要 因为你们是深爱彼此的 |
[17:56] | and people who are in love should get married. | 两个相爱的人就应该结婚 |
[18:00] | Which is why I’m not marrying you, Simon. | 所以我是不会嫁给你的 西蒙 |
[18:02] | I’m marrying Bob. | 我要嫁给鲍勃 |
[18:04] | – You are? – You are? | -真的吗 -真的吗 |
[18:05] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[18:08] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我要嫁 |
[18:10] | Is this a proposal? | 你这是在求婚吗 |
[18:12] | No! | 不要 |
[18:13] | Yes. | 就要 |
[18:15] | Well, then let’s do this right. | 那我们就遵照一下仪式吧 |
[18:17] | Joy… | 乔依 |
[18:20] | You’re the most amazing woman I’ve ever met. | 你是我遇到过的最出色的女人 |
[18:22] | I love you, and I always will, | 我爱你 我会永远爱你 |
[18:25] | and I wish I had a ring to put on your beautiful finger right now. | 真希望我此刻有个戒指能戴在你美丽的手指上 |
[18:38] | Well, seems the bride’s real ring has been…released. | 看来新娘真正的戒指 被”释放”出来了 |
[18:45] | So I can give you this one. | 那我就可以把这枚戒指给你戴上了 |
[18:47] | Joy, will you marry me? | 乔依 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[18:49] | Oh, Bob, yes. | 鲍勃 我愿意 |
[19:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[19:02] | Speaking of weddings, can we get back to mine? | 说到婚礼 能继续关注我的婚礼吗 |
[19:06] | Does this mean that there might be one? | 这意味着你又同意结婚了吗 |
[19:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:09] | Oh, thank god, | 谢天谢地 |
[19:11] | because even though my mom and her friends will always be around | 因为 尽管我妈和她的朋友们会永远在我身边 |
[19:14] | and no one will be more insane than they are, | 也没人比她们更疯狂 |
[19:18] | no one will ever love you more than I do. | 没人会比我更爱你 |
[19:21] | I love you too, Owen. | 我也爱你 欧文 |
[19:29] | Hung like a horse. | 长如马鞭 |
[19:37] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[19:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:51] | I will be. | 我会好的 |
[19:53] | Joy’ll be happy with Bob. | 乔依跟鲍勃在一起会幸福的 |
[19:55] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好男人 |
[19:56] | He is. | 他的确是 |
[19:59] | And so are you. | 你也是啊 |
[20:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:05] | I guess I’d better get in touch with the front desk | 看来我得联系一下酒店前台 |
[20:07] | and see about getting a room. | 看还能不能订到个房间了 |
[20:10] | I’ve got plenty of room here. | 我这里空间大得很啊 |
[20:17] | Elka, what are you implying? | 爱尔卡 你在暗示什么 |
[20:19] | I think I’m being rather clear. | 我觉得 我完全是明示啊 |
[20:27] | What the hell! Let’s give them something to talk about. | 管他呢 我们就给他们制造点劲爆谈资吧 |