时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:10] | Why am I getting my picture taken? | 我为什么要来拍照 |
[00:12] | Well, it seems I become a bit of local celebrity. | 因为我似乎已经成了本地名人 |
[00:16] | We’re getting an engagement portrait. | 我们要拍订婚照 |
[00:19] | My driver’s license expired. | 我是因为驾照过期了 |
[00:23] | I’m doing a nude calendar for charity. | 我要拍一套裸体挂历 慈善用途 |
[00:31] | What do you mean, you’re doing a nude calendar for charity? | “为慈善拍一套裸体挂历”是什么意思 |
[00:35] | First, we thought of a bake sale. | 起先 我们是想搞个烘焙特卖的 |
[00:37] | Good idea. Do that. | 好主意 就那么办吧 |
[00:40] | And then, we started doing Jell-O shots. | 然后我们就开始做果冻杯 |
[00:45] | When I saw the jiggle in my glass, | 当我看到果冻在杯中摇摆颤动时 |
[00:47] | I came up with the idea. | 我灵机一动点子就来了 |
[00:51] | But can’t you just cancel? | 你们就不能打消这个念头吗 |
[00:52] | You’re the only ones who know about it. | 反正也就你们俩知道这个想法 |
[00:54] | Turn to page three. | 翻到第三版面 |
[00:58] | The mayor has agreed to do a nude calendar | 市长已同意拍摄一套裸体挂历 |
[01:00] | to raise money for the Cleveland animal shelter. | 用于为克利夫兰动物收容所集资筹款 |
[01:03] | It’s in the papers? | 都已经上报了吗 |
[01:04] | I drunk-dialed that in. | 我喝多了联系的报社 |
[01:09] | Guess who just got asked for their celebrity photo, | 猜猜是谁应邀参加名人摄影了 |
[01:12] | and it’s not Victoria. | 可不是维多利亚哦 |
[01:13] | Is it you, Melanie? | 是你吗 梅兰妮 |
[01:15] | Yes! | 没错 |
[01:16] | Because of my radio show, | 因为我的电台节目 |
[01:18] | the dry cleaners asked for my photo. | 干洗店要用我的照片 |
[01:20] | Ah, the first time the dry cleaner asks for your head shot. | 首次有干洗店要用你的大头照 |
[01:23] | I remember it well, | 我清楚地记得我的照片 |
[01:25] | I was between David Hasselhoff and Henry Winkler, | 我当时夹在大卫·哈塞尔霍夫和亨利·温克尔中间 |
[01:29] | and ironically, a year later, | 颇为讽刺的是 一年之后 |
[01:30] | I was between them again. | 我又被”夹”在他们中间 |
[01:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[01:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:35] | Oh, that stupid Ohio DMV! | 讨厌的俄亥俄州车辆管理局寄来的 |
[01:37] | I went in to renew my license, | 我去更新驾照 |
[01:38] | and they sent it back to me with someone else’s picture. | 结果他们寄来的驾照上贴着别人的照片 |
[01:40] | Look at that ugly, old woman. | 看这个女人真是又老又丑 |
[01:44] | Victoria, honey, that’s you. | 维多利亚 亲爱的 那就是你啊 |
[01:46] | What? | 什么 |
[01:50] | I told them | 我当时跟他们说了 |
[01:51] | I required the celebrity Photoshop package, | 作为明星 一定要把我的照片修一下 |
[01:54] | you know, like they have at the Beverly Hills DMV. | 就像比弗利山庄车辆管理局那样 |
[01:58] | When I gave that greeter outside $100, | 当时我给了外面那个接待员100美元 |
[02:00] | he said he’d take care of it. | 他说他会搞定的 |
[02:01] | They don’t have a greeter at the DMV. | 车辆管理局根本没有接待员 |
[02:05] | That’s what the sign said on his shopping cart. | 他手推车的标牌上是这么写的啊 |
[02:09] | Bob and I found a fantastic photographer | 我和鲍勃找到一位超赞的摄影师 |
[02:11] | for our engagement photo. | 给我们拍订婚照 |
[02:13] | He could take your picture. | 可以让他给你拍照 |
[02:14] | Oh, that’d be great. | 那简直太好了 |
[02:15] | Now, and then I could take | 那我就可以自带 |
[02:16] | my own professionally done head shot to the DMV. | 专业处理过的证件照去车辆管理局了 |
[02:19] | And he could take shots for our thing. | 他也能为我们的事儿拍照 |
[02:21] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[02:23] | We’re posing nude for the animals. | 我们为了小动物们要拍裸照 |
[02:30] | Well, as long as people don’t have to see it. | 只要不流传出去就行了 |
[02:50] | Stop making comedy faces. | 别再做鬼脸了 |
[02:53] | This is our engagement photo. | 这是我们的订婚照 |
[02:54] | Can’t you just smile and think about how happy you are? | 你就不能微笑 想想我们有多幸福吗 |
[02:57] | I’m sorry, Joy. | 对不起 乔依 |
[02:58] | It’s just, when I think about how I really feel, you know… | 只是当我想到内心的真实感受时 |
[03:01] | about a guy like me getting to marry a girl like you, | 一想到我何其有幸 能娶到你这样的女孩 |
[03:03] | well, I just… | 我就… |
[03:04] | I can’t believe how… how lucky I am. | 我就无法相信自己能如此幸运 |
[03:08] | I need a minute. | 我要冷静一下 |
[03:11] | Aw, that’s so sweet. | 真是太感人了 |
[03:13] | It is. | 是的 |
[03:14] | I know it’s surprising… his sensitive side, | 看到他敏感脆弱的一面 是挺令人惊讶的 |
[03:17] | seeing how tough and macho he is on the outside. | 毕竟他外表看起来是那样的硬汉 |
[03:22] | We’re talking about Bob, right? | 我们是在说鲍勃 对吧 |
[03:24] | Of course. I’ll go check on him. | 当然了 我去看看他 |
[03:28] | While we’re waiting, do you want to start on yours, Melanie? | 趁他们还没回来 先拍你的吧 梅兰妮 |
[03:29] | Oh, yeah, sure. It’s a little chilly in here. | 没问题 这里感觉有点冷 |
[03:31] | I’m just gonna put this shawl around me while you set up. | 你准备的时候 我想先披着这条围巾 |
[03:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:34] | You know, it’s weird. | 话说 感觉有点古怪 |
[03:35] | I haven’t had a studio portrait taken | 我以前都是和老公或孩子 |
[03:37] | without my husband or my kids. | 一起到照相馆拍照的 |
[03:40] | But I’m single now, and that’s okay. | 但如今我是单身 虽然那也没什么不好 |
[03:42] | It just feels like there should be something here next to me. | 我就是觉得身边应该有些什么东西 |
[03:46] | Well, hi, you. | 你好 小家伙 |
[03:48] | What a sweet little kitty you are. | 真是只可爱小萌猫 |
[03:50] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[03:54] | Barney, well, that’s a handsome name for such a handsome fellow. | 巴尼 漂亮的小家伙 帅气的名字 |
[03:59] | Oh, God, Joy, without you, | 老天 乔依 要是没有你 |
[04:02] | that could be me… | 我也可能沦落成那样 |
[04:04] | Sad, alone, talking to cats. | 孤独又可悲 和猫咪对话 |
[04:08] | I am not sad and alone. | 我才不是孤独又可悲 |
[04:10] | Can we get a smile, Melanie? | 能笑一下吗 梅兰妮 |
[04:11] | No, I don’t think we can. | 不行 笑不出来 |
[04:18] | To Cleveland’s calendar girls. | 敬克利夫兰的挂历女郎们 |
[04:21] | You know, I’m gonna pose with nothing but a python | 话说 我要缠条巨蟒在身 |
[04:26] | like Britney Spears. | 就像小甜甜布兰妮那样 |
[04:30] | All I need are a couple puppies | 我唯一要的就是两只小狗狗 |
[04:34] | to cover my puppies. | 挡一下我那对”咪咪” |
[04:38] | I’m gonna balance a champagne glass on my butt | 我要在翘臀上放一只香槟杯 |
[04:40] | like Kim Kardashian. | 就像金·卡戴珊那样 |
[04:43] | I tried it at home. | 我在家试过了 |
[04:44] | There’s even room for the ice bucket. | 我的臀上还有地方放个冰桶呢 |
[04:49] | I’m thinking of posing behind clothes. | 我还是躲在衣服后面拍吧 |
[04:54] | But then you won’t be naked. | 但那样就不是裸照了 |
[04:56] | I guess I’m a little nervous about being in the buff. | 我觉得我还是挺羞于一脱而红的 |
[04:59] | Pardon my language. | 请原谅我的用词 |
[05:02] | But you have a gorgeous body. | 但你有一副绝世好身材啊 |
[05:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:05] | I’ve never even seen myself naked. | 我都没看过自己的裸体 |
[05:08] | I take out my contacts before I undress. | 我都是先摘隐形眼镜再脱光衣服的 |
[05:13] | I saw you when you went through airport security. | 你过机场安检的时候 我看到的 |
[05:18] | It was a nice outline. | 身型很不错 |
[05:22] | What if Reverend Bower sees it? | 万一鲍尔牧师看到怎么办 |
[05:24] | Ooh, Reverend Bower? | 鲍尔牧师 |
[05:26] | Somebody’s hot for preacher. | 有人就好牧师这口儿 |
[05:30] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[05:31] | I wouldn’t want him to think less of me by seeing more of me. | 我不希望他因为看到重口味的我而看轻我 |
[05:37] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没关系的 |
[05:38] | Have another beer. | 再来瓶啤酒 |
[05:40] | What we need is to order some pizzas. | 现在我们需要的是订几张披萨 |
[05:43] | Elka, we’ve got to watch our figures, honey. | 爱尔卡 我们必须得注意身材 亲爱的 |
[05:46] | We’ve got a photo shoot coming. | 我们马上要拍照了 |
[05:48] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[05:49] | I’ll just wear bigger puppies. | 我会找两只大点的狗狗来遮挡 |
[05:56] | You’re a good friend, | 你真是我的好朋友 |
[05:57] | volunteering to keep me company at the DMV. | 自愿陪我来车辆管理局 |
[05:59] | I didn’t volunteer. | 我可不是自愿的 |
[06:01] | You said we were going for frozen yogurt. | 你当时说的是一起去吃冻酸奶 |
[06:04] | Next. | 下一位 |
[06:06] | Oh, my goodness, Victoria Chase! | 天啊 是维多利亚·蔡斯 |
[06:08] | – I’m such a fan! – Oh, thank you. | -我可是你的粉丝 -谢谢你 |
[06:10] | You are not gonna believe this, | 说出来你肯定不会相信 |
[06:12] | but my nitwit assistant here lost my driver’s license. | 但我这位缺心眼的助理把我的驾照搞丢了 |
[06:15] | What? | 什么 |
[06:17] | Oh, no problem. | 没关系 |
[06:17] | We have your photo on file. | 我们档案里有你的照片 |
[06:19] | It would be my honor to reissue one immediately. | 能为你立即补发驾照是我的荣幸 |
[06:21] | Yeah, I need to replace that photo | 好吧 但我需要你换下那张照片 |
[06:23] | with this one. | 改用这张 |
[06:25] | That’s a beautiful photo. | 这照片真好看 |
[06:27] | So pretty. | 太漂亮了 |
[06:28] | I know. So can you use it? | 我知道 那你能用这张吗 |
[06:31] | Sorry, no can do. | 抱歉 无能为力 |
[06:33] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[06:34] | The best we can do is take your photo again, | 我们最多只能为你重新拍照 |
[06:35] | but we have to use our camera. | 但必须用我们的照相机 |
[06:37] | – It’s the law. – Seriously? | -那是法律规定 -没开玩笑吧 |
[06:39] | I have to have my photo taken with that piece of… | 给我拍照就只能用那台… |
[06:41] | Okay, I-I think what my boss is trying to say is that | 好了 我想我老板想表达的意思是 |
[06:45] | it would be difficult | 用你们的照相机 |
[06:46] | to take a nice photo of her with your equipment. | 很难把她拍得漂漂亮亮的 |
[06:49] | Perhaps if you hadn’t lost her license, | 或许 要不是你弄丢她的驾照 |
[06:50] | she wouldn’t be in this predicament. | 她就不会陷入这个困境中了 |
[06:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | She’s my mother’s friend. I had to hire her. | 她是我母亲的朋友 我雇她也是不得已 |
[07:04] | I’m sorry, Miss Chase. | 我很抱歉 蔡斯小姐 |
[07:05] | I want to help you out, | 我也想帮你 |
[07:06] | but it’s important that everyone look like themselves. | 但每个人的照片都得跟真实长相一样啊 |
[07:09] | This isn’t what I look like. | 但这不是我的真实长相啊 |
[07:11] | This is what I look like. | 照片上才是我的真实长相 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry, no can do. | 抱歉 无能为力 |
[07:17] | All right, I will be back. | 好吧 我会回来的 |
[07:19] | Hey, do you think you could get Miss Chase to autograph this for me? | 话说 你能让蔡斯小姐在上面给我签名吗 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry, no can do. | 抱歉 无能为力 |
[07:25] | It’s assistants like you that give stars | 就是你这样的助理才会给 |
[07:27] | like Victoria Chase a bad name. | 维多利亚·蔡斯那样的明星招来骂名 |
[07:32] | Okay, no more crying. | 好了 别再哭了 |
[07:34] | Don’t worry. I’ve got this. | 别担心 我可以的 |
[07:41] | My grandmother’s ring | 我奶奶的戒指 |
[07:42] | on my beautiful fiancée’s hand. | 戴在我美丽未婚妻的手上 |
[07:45] | Here I go again. | 我又忍不住泪崩了 |
[07:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:51] | Oh, what’s this on my dress? | 我裙子上这是什么 |
[07:56] | Nose tears? | 鼻涕吗 |
[07:58] | I’ve got to go clean this off. | 我得去洗一下 |
[08:00] | Pull yourself together. | 你振作点 |
[08:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:05] | I cannot wait to marry that woman. | 我等不及要娶那个女人了 |
[08:08] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 我看得出来 |
[08:09] | You two planning on having kids? | 你们计划要孩子吗 |
[08:11] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[08:12] | I mean, I’ve always dreamed of having kids of my own, | 我一直梦想着有我自己的孩子 |
[08:14] | but when you get married this late in life, | 但当你这么大岁数了才结婚 |
[08:17] | it’s not really in the cards, | 就基本没可能了 |
[08:19] | though I’d never say anything to Joy about it. | 虽然我从来没跟乔依提过这事 |
[08:21] | I wouldn’t want her to think she was disappointing me in any way. | 我不希望她觉得她让我失望了什么的 |
[08:27] | So Bob wants kids? | 鲍勃想要孩子吗 |
[08:29] | He says he wants his own kids. | 他说他想要自己的孩子 |
[08:31] | Have you discussed having children? | 你们商量过要孩子吗 |
[08:32] | I didn’t think we had to discuss it. | 我以为根本没必要商量 |
[08:34] | Now I’m worried I’m being unfair. | 现在我担心我真的很不公平 |
[08:36] | Bob’s a man. | 鲍勃是个男人 |
[08:37] | He could still have kids | 他还是可以生孩子的 |
[08:39] | with someone younger. | 跟年轻点的女人 |
[08:40] | And less dried out. | 没你这么干瘪的 |
[08:49] | Is this absolutely necessary? | 真的有必要这样吗 |
[08:51] | My photo shoot’s tomorrow, | 我明天就要拍照了 |
[08:53] | and I need to practice being comfortable. | 我要学着去适应 |
[08:57] | Naked. | 裸体状态 |
[08:59] | It’s disturbing. | 这让人很闹心 |
[09:00] | It is a little awkward. | 有点尴尬 |
[09:02] | Not for me. Now, I’m an actress. | 我可不会 我是演员 |
[09:04] | I’ve been trained to convey that the human body is beautiful | 我已经被训练得完全接受人体很美的观念 |
[09:07] | no matter what I’m actually feeling. | 无论我的真实感受是什么 |
[09:11] | So what are you gonna do? | 所以你要怎么办 |
[09:13] | The mature, responsible thing– | 成熟负责的办法就是 |
[09:15] | Pretend I never heard him. | 假装我从没听到他说这话 |
[09:17] | Having kids is a big issue. | 要孩子是个大问题 |
[09:19] | Ultimately, it’s what broke up me and Alec. | 我和阿莱克最终就是因为这个分手的 |
[09:21] | I know, and I don’t want to go back to being | 我知道 我可不想又回到 |
[09:23] | sad, single, and alone. | 孤独可悲的单身状态 |
[09:26] | No offense, Melanie. | 无意冒犯 梅兰妮 |
[09:29] | I may be single, but I’m not sad. | 我是单身 但我不可悲 |
[09:32] | It’s so easy for us to get dates, | 我们要恋爱还不是分分钟的事 |
[09:34] | we’ve become reliant on guys for our happiness, | 我们都过于指望从男人身上获得幸福了 |
[09:37] | which is why I am having a date with myself tomorrow night | 所以我明晚要和自己约会 |
[09:40] | at that new restaurant I’ve been dying to try. | 就去那家我向往已久的新饭店 |
[09:42] | And now I’m using my acting training | 现在我正在用我的表演技巧 |
[09:44] | to pretend that Melanie’s plan isn’t sad. | 假装梅兰妮的计划真的不可悲 |
[09:49] | You know what is sad besides Melanie? | 你知道还有什么很可悲吗 除了梅兰妮 |
[09:52] | I am not sad. | 我可不可悲 |
[09:54] | Mamie Sue thinks her body isn’t good enough to be in the calendar. | 梅米·苏觉得她的身体不够资格上挂历 |
[09:58] | Well, maybe she’s just shy, | 她可能只是害羞吧 |
[10:00] | and maybe you should be shy too. | 也许你也该害羞点 |
[10:04] | We’re not gonna look this hot forever. | 我们不可能永远都这么性感的 |
[10:13] | Next. | 下一位 |
[10:14] | Oh, Victoria Chase, are you back to take your picture? | 维多利亚·蔡斯 你是回来拍照的吗 |
[10:17] | Yes, I am, and I’m going to use your equipment as required by law. | 是的 我要按法律要求用你们的相机拍照 |
[10:21] | Wonderful, just step over there. | 太棒了 请站在那里 |
[10:25] | Okay, are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[10:27] | Ready. | 好了 |
[10:34] | Oh, wow, that was amazing. | 真的太棒了 |
[10:39] | So did you get the shot? | 你拍好了吗 |
[10:45] | I got it. Next. | 我拍好了 下一位 |
[10:50] | What kind of music should we listen to for the photo session? | 我们拍照时要听哪种音乐 |
[10:55] | It’s hard to keep your clothes on when you’re listening to Sinatra. | 听辛纳屈的音乐时 就让人忍不住想脱衣服 |
[11:00] | True story. | 真人真事 |
[11:03] | I’m still feeling nervous about this. | 我还是很紧张 |
[11:06] | Why? What’s the worst that can happen? | 为什么 再糟能糟到哪去 |
[11:08] | Well, hello, Mamie Sue, ladies. | 你好啊 梅米·苏 女士们 |
[11:11] | Hello, Reverend Bower. | 你好啊 鲍尔牧师 |
[11:13] | It might look like we were talking about something, | 看起来我们好像在聊什么 |
[11:16] | but we weren’t. | 但其实没有 |
[11:18] | Okay, I hope to see you in the front pew in church again this Sunday. | 好吧 希望这周三还能在教堂前排看到你 |
[11:22] | Oh, you will. | 会的 |
[11:23] | What’s your sermon going to be about? | 这周的布道主题是什么 |
[11:25] | Society’s declining values. | 社会价值观沦丧 |
[11:30] | Ladies, Mamie Sue. | 女士们 梅米·苏 |
[11:33] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[11:34] | I hardly know these women. | 我几乎不认识这些婆娘 |
[11:38] | She’s hot for preacher. | 她就好牧师这口儿 |
[11:40] | You said that already. | 你已经说过这话了 |
[11:42] | I’m a nude model. | 我是个裸模 |
[11:43] | I don’t have to be smart. | 我就是胸大无脑 |
[11:46] | Well, I’m not going to be a nude model. | 我不当裸模了 |
[11:49] | Because of Reverend Bower? | 因为鲍尔牧师吗 |
[11:50] | It’s not just him. | 不只是因为他 |
[11:52] | Who wants to see me like that anyway? | 谁想看到我那个样子呢 |
[11:54] | Maybe 40 years ago. | 40年前还有点可能 |
[11:56] | But why should we think we’re only beautiful up to a certain age? | 但我们为什么要觉得自己到了一定年纪后就不美了呢 |
[12:00] | Girl, my varicose veins look like a fault map. | 姑娘们 我的静脉曲张像一张断层图 |
[12:05] | And my muffin tops have muffin tops. | 我的赘肉之上又有赘肉 |
[12:08] | And my ass looks like a bag of socks. | 我的屁股看着像一袋袜子 |
[12:13] | But are we gonna let all that get in the way | 但我们要让这些阻挡我们 |
[12:16] | of our getting naked in front of the world? | 在全世界面前展现我们的裸体吗 |
[12:18] | Oh, hell, yeah. | 对啊 |
[12:20] | I’m with them. I’m out too. | 我同意 我也退出了 |
[12:22] | Oh, come on, girls, what can I do to change your mind? | 拜托 姑娘们 我要怎样才能让你们改变主意 |
[12:25] | Turn the calendar back to 1965. | 把挂历翻回到1965年 |
[12:37] | Wow, these tables are so close. | 桌子离得好近 |
[12:40] | But don’t worry. I won’t be eavesdropping. | 但是别担心 我不会偷听的 |
[12:42] | Why would I? I have a book. | 为什么要听呢 我有书 |
[12:48] | Can I get you a drink, or should we wait for your date? | 要先给您来杯酒吗 还是要等您的约会对象来 |
[12:50] | Uh, yes, you can get me a glass of Merlot, | 可以 你可以给我一杯梅洛葡萄酒 |
[12:53] | and my date is already here. | 我的约会对象已经来了 |
[12:58] | And what can I get for you? | 您需要点什么呢 |
[13:01] | I know that there’s nobody sitting there. | 没人坐在那里 |
[13:04] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[13:05] | I am just a lady on a date with herself, | 我只是一个跟自己约会的女人 |
[13:08] | celebrating being alone. | 庆祝单身 |
[13:11] | Oh, God, is that cat hair? | 天呐 那是猫毛吗 |
[13:14] | Okay, don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看我 |
[13:16] | I’m sure there are plenty of people that come here | 我相信肯定有很多人来这里 |
[13:17] | and dine by themselves. | 自己一个人吃饭 |
[13:19] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[13:20] | Uh, we were voted Cleveland’s most romantic restaurant. | 我们刚被票选为克利夫兰最浪漫的餐厅 |
[13:23] | Oh, well, then it’s the perfect atmosphere | 好吧 那这里的氛围正适合我 |
[13:25] | for me to read my World War II love story. | 看我的二战爱情故事 |
[13:28] | Just bring me the chateaubriand. | 我要鸳鸯牛排 |
[13:31] | It’s for two. | 那是两人份的 |
[13:32] | We’ll see about that. | 再看吧 别废话了 |
[13:40] | Oh, my God, Melanie Moretti from the radio show. | 天呐 你是电台主持人梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 |
[13:44] | Yes, yes, that’s me. | 对对 是我 |
[13:45] | I saw your picture at the dry cleaner. | 我在干洗店见过你的照片 |
[13:47] | I’m so sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[13:49] | No, no, no, it’s no bother at all. | 不不 才算不上打扰呢 |
[13:51] | What would you like to talk about? | 你想聊些什么 |
[13:52] | Is there anything you’d like to talk about? | 你有什么感兴趣的话题吗 |
[13:53] | Please sit down. | 请坐吧 |
[13:55] | I just wanted to say thank you, | 我只是想感谢你一下 |
[13:57] | because you said on your radio show, | 因为你在电台节目中曾说过 |
[13:59] | “Fear of being alone | “害怕孤独 |
[14:00] | is no reason to stay in a bad relationship,” | 绝不是维持一段痛苦恋情的理由” |
[14:03] | So I dumped my terrible boyfriend, | 所以我甩掉了我那差劲的男友 |
[14:04] | and now I just go out by myself if I want to. | 现在只要我愿意 就会一个人出来玩 |
[14:07] | And it’s fun, right? | 这也很有趣 对吧 |
[14:08] | So fun. | 非常有趣 |
[14:11] | I mean, the first time I did it, | 我第一次这么做的时候 |
[14:13] | I was so self-conscious, I ate a whole bread basket. | 感觉很不自在 我吃了一整个面包篮的食物 |
[14:15] | I just ordered 3 pounds of meat. | 我刚刚点了3磅的肉呢 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | But this is nice too. | 但是这样也很好 |
[14:21] | Ah, so nice. | 非常好啊 |
[14:29] | Want to go someplace and pick up guys? | 你想换个地方去钓汉子吗 |
[14:31] | – Oh, God, yes. – Okay. | -天啊 太好了 -好的 |
[14:35] | Joy, I was up all night practicing. | 乔依 我排练了一整晚 |
[14:37] | How’s this? | 这个表情怎么样 |
[14:39] | Oh, Bob, that’s a beautiful smile. | 鲍勃 你这笑容太美了 |
[14:42] | – You look so handsome. – Thanks. | -你看上去好帅 -谢谢 |
[14:44] | I was looking in the mirror, | 我当时对着镜子 |
[14:46] | thinking about what I love most about you, and I saw this smile, | 想着我最爱你的哪一方面 然后看到了这个微笑 |
[14:48] | and I thought, “That looks good. | 我心想 “那看上去好帅 |
[14:50] | That looks damn good.” | 真他妈太帅了” |
[14:53] | You know, you’re a lucky woman, Joy. | 你是个幸运的女人 乔依 |
[14:55] | I am. | 是啊 |
[14:58] | So what do you love most about me? | 那么 你最爱我的哪一方面 |
[15:01] | I love that we’re a team. | 我很爱我们是一个团队 |
[15:04] | We may disagree about the little things, | 我们在小事上可能存在分歧 |
[15:05] | but we agree on the big things, | 但在大事上总是能保持一致 |
[15:07] | and that’s what matters most. | 那才是最重要的 |
[15:09] | Yes, it’s important to agree on the big things | 没错 在大事上保持一致才是最重要的 |
[15:14] | and be open and honest with each other about the big things. | 并且在大事上 要对对方坦诚相待 |
[15:18] | All right, you two lovebirds, smile. | 好了 小鸳鸯 来笑一个 |
[15:24] | Bob, what if there were one big thing that, | 鲍勃 如果有一件大事 |
[15:28] | if revealed, could potentially destroy us? | 一旦说出来 可能会毁了我们的感情呢 |
[15:31] | Would you still love me? | 你还会爱我吗 |
[15:33] | I guess, | 我想会吧 |
[15:36] | although I feel my smile starting to fade a little. | 尽管我感觉我的笑容稍微消散了一点点 |
[15:40] | Oh, it’s nothing we should talk about now | 我们现在不该谈那事 |
[15:42] | or ever, really. | 或许永远不该谈 |
[15:46] | How big, Joy? | 多大的事 乔依 |
[15:47] | How big is the big thing? | 那件大事到底有多大 |
[15:50] | It’s big. | 非常重大 |
[15:52] | Joy, I think I need to know what the big thing is. | 乔依 我觉得我必须知道这件大事是什么 |
[15:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:57] | I heard you talking | 我之前听到你说 |
[15:58] | about how you’d always dreamed of having kids, | 你一直梦想着有自己的孩子 |
[16:01] | and I felt terrible. | 我感觉很愧疚 |
[16:03] | You should be marrying someone you can have children with. | 你该娶一个能为你生孩子的女人 |
[16:06] | Joy, you’re the woman I want to marry. | 乔依 我想娶的女人就是你 |
[16:10] | If you don’t want to have kids, that’s fine. | 如果你不想要孩子 那也没事 |
[16:12] | But I do. I would love to. | 但我想啊 我很乐意要孩子 |
[16:13] | I’m just too… Not young enough. | 我只是太…已不再年轻 |
[16:17] | But what difference does age make? | 年龄不是问题啊 |
[16:19] | We can adopt. | 我们可以领养 |
[16:20] | But I thought you wanted your own child. | 你不是想要你的亲生骨肉嘛 |
[16:22] | If we adopt a child, | 如果我们领养个孩子 |
[16:23] | it will be my own–our own. | 我也会视若己出的 我们的骨肉 |
[16:26] | Oh, Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[16:29] | I would love to adopt a child with you. | 我很想和你一起领养个孩子 |
[16:32] | And I with you. | 我也想和你一起领养 |
[16:39] | Do you guys want to, like, reschedule or– | 你们想另约时间什么的吗 |
[16:41] | No, no, no, no, no, take the photo. | 不不不 拍吧 |
[16:44] | I want to capture exactly how we’re feeling right now, in this moment. | 我想捕捉下这感人的一刻 |
[16:56] | How’s this? | 你们看怎么样 |
[16:58] | Same time tomorrow? | 明天同一时间重拍行吗 |
[17:03] | Do you want me to turn up the heat? | 你需要我把温度调高一点吗 |
[17:04] | No, keep it down for perkiness. | 不用 低温可以让胸部硬挺一些 |
[17:09] | So, uh, you’re the only model for this calendar? | 所以你是唯一的挂历女郎吗 |
[17:12] | Nope, Miss December is in the house, child. | 不是 十二月女郎已经来了 孩子 |
[17:18] | Marcia. | 玛莎 |
[17:19] | I thought about what you said | 我重新考虑了一下你之前说的话 |
[17:21] | about women our age being invisible, | 说我们这个年纪的女人被人无视 |
[17:24] | and I don’t want to be invisible. | 我可不想被人无视 |
[17:27] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[17:29] | I got a full-body wax. | 我做了个全身脱毛 |
[17:31] | I’m hairless from my eyebrows to my ankles. | 现在我从眉毛到脚踝一根毛都没有 |
[17:35] | Helen, what changed your mind? | 海伦 你怎么改变主意了 |
[17:38] | Your inspiring words and two vodkas. | 你激励人心的话语和两杯伏特加 |
[17:43] | Poor Mamie Sue. | 可怜的梅米·苏 |
[17:45] | She’ll never know how freeing this is. | 她永远都不会知道这有多自由释放 |
[17:47] | Yes, she will. | 不 她会知道的 |
[17:50] | Mamie Sue! | 梅米·苏 |
[17:51] | You were right, Elka. | 你说得对 爱尔卡 |
[17:52] | We ought to be doing this. | 我们应该做这事 |
[17:54] | A girl should feel she’s beautiful her whole life, | 女孩应该一辈子都觉得自己很美丽 |
[17:58] | not just the years she’s actually beautiful. | 而非只在风华正茂的时候才觉得自己美丽 |
[18:03] | Get over here. | 快过来 |
[18:04] | – Let’s make a calendar. – I’m ready. | -我们来拍挂历照吧 -我准备好了 |
[18:13] | I forgot my wallet. | 我忘拿钱包了 |
[18:17] | But I don’t need it. | 现在不需要了 |
[18:24] | How’d it go at the adoption agency? | 你们跟领养机构谈得怎么样 |
[18:26] | Looks good, but it’s gonna be a process. | 似乎不错 但需要一个长期过程 |
[18:29] | Oh, I’m all for you two adopting, | 我强烈支持你们领养 |
[18:31] | and FYI, with your light skin, | 顺便提下 你们都是浅肤色的人 |
[18:33] | a darker baby would really pop. | 领养个深色孩子一定会很赞的 |
[18:36] | We should open some champagne. | 我们来开瓶香槟庆祝吧 |
[18:38] | To celebrate the baby? | 庆祝领养孩子吗 |
[18:39] | That and the blessed arrival of my new driver’s license. | 以及我的新驾照到了 |
[18:43] | Take a look, ladies. | 来看看吧 女士们 |
[18:45] | Oh, honey, that’s a terrible picture. | 亲爱的 这照片丑爆了 |
[18:46] | Yeah, I know, but look at the birth date. | 是啊我知道 但你看看出生日期 |
[18:49] | 1980? | 1980年 |
[18:53] | So they made a mistake. | 他们搞错了吧 |
[18:54] | Uh-uh, according to the great state of Ohio, I’m 35, | 非也 根据俄亥俄州的证明文件 我才35岁 |
[18:58] | and we’re all gonna go with that. | 我们就都当这是事实吧 |
[19:02] | The calendars are out, girls. | 挂历出来了 姑娘们 |
[19:06] | Oh, look at Miss September. | 瞧瞧九月女郎 |
[19:08] | She’s 98? | 她已经98岁了吗 |
[19:10] | Oh, and look at that cute, wrinkly Shar-Pei | 瞧瞧她抱在膝前的那只可爱的 |
[19:13] | she’s holding in her lap. | 满是皱纹的沙皮狗 |
[19:15] | She didn’t pose with a dog. | 她当时没有抱着狗啊 |
[19:27] | Is this unbelievable or what? | 是不是很令人难以置信 |
[19:30] | Well, this has been great for my marriage. | 这对我的婚姻产生了积极的作用 |
[19:32] | My husband is looking at me differently. | 我丈夫现在看我的眼神都不一样了 |
[19:35] | He’s looking at me. | 他终于拿正眼瞧我了 |
[19:39] | I heard the senior center alone bought 50 copies. | 我听说光是老年中心就买走了50本 |
[19:42] | We’ve caused two heart attacks already! | 我们已经导致两人心脏病发了 |
[19:46] | Mamie Sue. | 梅米·苏 |
[19:49] | Reverend Bower, I can’t believe you’re here. | 鲍尔牧师 真不敢相信你也在这里 |
[19:51] | I am so proud that you have taken what God gave you | 我真的好骄傲 你利用天赐的好身材 |
[19:56] | and put it toward a good cause. | 去做好事 |
[19:58] | Really? Thank you. | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[20:00] | And even though it’s April, | 尽管现在已经四月了 |
[20:01] | my calendar still shows January. | 我的挂历还停留在一月 |
[20:06] | That’s my month. | 那是我代表的月份 |
[20:08] | You know, Mamie, | 话说 梅米 |
[20:10] | there’s a raffle night coming up at the church– | 教堂很快要办个抽奖售卖活动 |
[20:12] | And you’d like me to pose nude for the poster? | 你想让我裸体出镜拍海报吗 |
[20:15] | Sure! | 没问题 |
[20:17] | Actually, I was just hoping you’d be my date. | 实际上 我是想请你做我的女伴 |
[20:21] | I would love that. | 我很乐意 |
[20:23] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[20:27] | So apparently, men don’t seem to mind | 显然 男人似乎不介意 |
[20:30] | when you take your clothes off. | 女人脱掉衣服 |
[20:34] | Who knew? | 真”意外”啊 |