时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:11] | They canceled your show? | 他们把你的节目砍了 |
[00:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:14] | The radio station wants a younger hipper audios. | 电台想要个更年轻时髦的主播 |
[00:17] | All I keep hearing is younger younger younger. | 我一直听到的就是 更年轻的 更年轻的 |
[00:20] | Youth is fine, when I was young, | 我年轻的时候 有青春是很好 |
[00:21] | but enough is enough. | 但也要适可而止吧 |
[00:24] | Remind me not to get crotchety like you when I get old. | 记得提醒我老了以后别像你这么臭脾气 |
[00:31] | Well, obviously I’m just gonna have to reinvent myself, | 很明显我得一切重新开始了 |
[00:33] | but I don’t want to rush it. | 但我不想操之过急 |
[00:35] | I just need to take my time and do some real soul-searching. | 我需要花些时间 好好反思一下 |
[00:38] | The sign outside said this place is for sale. | 外面的牌子上写着这家店要出售 |
[00:40] | I’ll buy it. | 我买了 |
[00:43] | What? | 什么 |
[00:43] | I’ve always thought running a restaurant would be fun. | 我一直觉得开餐厅会很有意思 |
[00:45] | It’ll be a new challenge for me. | 对我来说是个全新的挑战 |
[00:47] | I already gave you a new challenge. | 我已经给了你一个全新的挑战了 |
[00:50] | Where’s my date? | 我的约会对象呢 |
[00:52] | Elka is upset that | 爱尔卡很不爽 |
[00:53] | we’re not getting each other dates for our birthdays this year, | 今年我们不再给彼此找对象庆祝生日了 |
[00:56] | because she’s found the perfect guy. | 因为她已经有最佳人选了 |
[00:58] | The pope. | 是教皇 |
[01:00] | The pope? | 教皇吗 |
[01:01] | I’m adorable. He’s infallible. | 我可爱 他可靠 |
[01:04] | We could be a power couple. | 我们在一起是强强联合 |
[01:08] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[01:09] | No, don’t look at it. | 不 还是别看了 |
[01:11] | It’s Vanity Fair’s “Where are they now?” issue. | 《名利场》出的「昔日明星今何在」特刊 |
[01:13] | Oh, that’s your favorite issue. | 那是你最喜欢的一期啊 |
[01:15] | That’s where you make fun of all the celebrities | 你各种嘲笑期刊上 |
[01:16] | who are no longer relevant…. | 那些过气的名人 |
[01:20] | Well, it is so unfair. | 那也太不公平了 |
[01:22] | You make a series of terrible career choices, | 你在事业上做出了一系列错误的选择 |
[01:24] | and you go from Oscar winner to nobody just like that. | 立马从奥斯卡奖得主变成无名小卒 |
[01:28] | Oh, I guess I’m just gonna | 我想我必须要 |
[01:29] | have to think long and hard about how to reinvent myself. | 认真地想一想该如何重整旗鼓了 |
[01:33] | I’m reinventing myself by buying this restaurant. | 我重整旗鼓的办法是买下这家餐厅 |
[01:35] | I’m in. | 我入股 |
[01:38] | All A-listers have restaurants, you know, | 凡是巨星大腕儿都开餐厅 |
[01:40] | and restaurants aren’t like acting. | 而且开餐厅不像演戏 |
[01:42] | They’re stable and profitable. | 开餐厅能稳定盈利 |
[01:45] | Well, great, we’re gonna be partners. | 太好了 我们要成为生意伙伴了 |
[01:46] | How about you, Joy? | 你呢 乔依 |
[01:47] | Oh, I can’t right now. | 我目前不考虑加入 |
[01:49] | My focus is on Bob and me adopting the perfect baby, | 我的重心是要和鲍勃领养一个孩子 |
[01:52] | and we think we’ve found one. | 我想我们已经有人选了 |
[01:55] | Oh, it’s from Chloe, the mother. | 克洛伊发来的 孩子的生母 |
[01:58] | She read my application and loved it. | 她看了我的申请 很满意 |
[02:01] | “Just one concern. | “只是有一点顾虑 |
[02:02] | Detective work is so dangerous.” | 侦探工作太危险了” |
[02:05] | “Not a problem. | “不是问题 |
[02:07] | Just bought a restaurant.” | 我们刚买下一家餐厅” |
[02:11] | I’m in too. | 我也搭伙 |
[02:12] | Yay, we’re gonna own this restaurant together! | 太好了 我们要联手经营这家餐厅了 |
[02:14] | Oh, let them say, “Where is Victoria Chase now?” | 让他们八卦”维多利亚·蔡斯如今何在”去吧 |
[02:17] | Because the answer is, “She’s in her fabulous restaurant.” | 因为答案是”如今她在自己超赞的餐厅里” |
[02:20] | So how are we gonna make this place fabulous? | 那我们怎么才能让这里变得超赞 |
[02:23] | Two words. | 两个字 |
[02:25] | Bacon bowls. | 培根 |
[02:27] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:29] | Four words. | 四个字 |
[02:31] | Bowls made of bacon. | 大培根卷 |
[02:34] | Yeah, no, I think we’re gonna aim a little higher than that. | 懂了 不行 我觉得应该定位更高一些 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna start looking for a hot new chef. | 我要去聘一位出色的大厨 |
[02:39] | Okay, and I know a fantastic sommelier back in L.A., | 好的 我在洛杉矶认识一位侍酒师很棒 |
[02:42] | and he adores me. | 而且他仰慕我 |
[02:44] | Fabrice, it’s your favorite actress. | 法布里斯 我是你最爱的女演员 |
[02:48] | Victoria Chase? Is that really you? | 维多利亚·蔡斯 真的是你吗 |
[02:51] | Oh, I was just telling everyone how much I adore you | 我刚还在跟大家说 我有多爱你 |
[02:53] | and miss you. | 我有多想你 |
[02:55] | Oh, ma cherie, I totally miss you too. | 亲爱的 我也非常想念你 |
[02:57] | I’m opening a restaurant in Cleveland, | 我要在克利夫兰开一家餐厅 |
[02:59] | and I can’t imagine doing it without you by my side. | 我无法想象没有你的帮助 我能怎么办 |
[03:02] | What are you saying, Victoria? | 你什么意思 维多利亚 |
[03:03] | I’m saying I want you. | 我的意思是我需要你 |
[03:05] | I want you here. I want you now. | 我需要你过来 现在就过来 |
[03:08] | I will do it for you. | 我愿意为你效劳 |
[03:12] | She loves me. | 她是爱我的 |
[03:24] | 20 minutes to opening, everybody. | 各位 还有20分钟就正式营业了 |
[03:26] | – Oh, it’s so exciting! – I know. | -真是太兴奋了 -是的 |
[03:28] | I invited Chloe, my baby mama. | 我邀请了孩子的生母克洛伊 |
[03:29] | Turns out she’s a foodie, so it’s perfect. | 原来她是个吃货 真是天助我也 |
[03:32] | Victoria, I’ve chosen this for the first course, | 维多利亚 我选这瓶酒配头道菜 |
[03:37] | an elegant Californian with great legs, | 上好的加州红酒 酒腿[挂杯]很长 |
[03:40] | just like you, cherie. | 和你的美腿一样 亲爱的 |
[03:42] | Oh…vous. | 你这家伙 |
[03:48] | Oh, isn’t it great the way you can flirt with Frenchmen | 跟一个法国人调情 却又丝毫没投入真感情 |
[03:50] | and it means absolutely nothing? | 是不是很棒 |
[03:53] | I’m going to marry that woman. | 我一定要娶那个女人 |
[03:57] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[03:58] | I still can’t believe | 我还是不敢相信 |
[03:59] | I got Martha Stewart’s personal chef. | 我竟然请到玛莎·斯图尔特女王的私人厨师 |
[04:02] | Everything smells great, Kameron. | 闻着就很香 凯梅伦 |
[04:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:05] | So you cooked for all those big parties Martha threw. | 玛莎所有的大型派对都是由你掌厨吧 |
[04:07] | God, no. I only cooked for her. | 当然不是 我只给她一人做饭 |
[04:10] | But you’ve cooked in a restaurant before. | 但你之前曾在餐厅做过厨师吧 |
[04:12] | Nope. | 没有 |
[04:13] | This is pretty cool. | 这个工作还挺酷的 |
[04:16] | I like this big fridge. | 我喜欢那个大冰箱 |
[04:19] | Melanie, you hired a chef | 梅兰妮 你聘的这位厨师 |
[04:21] | who’s never cooked for more than one person? | 自始至终只给一个人做过饭 |
[04:23] | I don’t know; | 我也不知道 |
[04:24] | All I heard was “Martha Stewart,” | 我一心想着玛莎·斯图尔特的大名 |
[04:25] | and I thought, “It’s a good thing.” | 然后我就想 这简历很牛啊 |
[04:29] | Well, thank God someone competent hired the wait staff. | 谢天谢地有人很称职 聘了服务员 |
[04:32] | They’re all actors, | 他们都是演员 |
[04:33] | and I didn’t think I could get them, | 我本来还以为我请不到这些人 |
[04:35] | with open auditions for Book of Mormon right around the corner. | 毕竟音乐剧《摩门经》的海选就在街角处 |
[04:39] | – Wait! No! Wait! – Oh, no! | -等下 别走 等下 -不要走 |
[04:43] | – We lost our wait staff. – This is a disaster. | -我们的服务员都跑了 -太要命了 |
[04:45] | Ladies, please, stop yelling. | 拜托各位女士别再大喊大叫了 |
[04:47] | I can’t handle it when a middle-aged woman is yelling. | 我受不了中年妇女大喊大叫 |
[04:51] | That’s why Martha fired me. | 所以我才被玛莎炒鱿鱼 |
[04:52] | She fired you? | 她把你炒了 |
[04:54] | Middle-aged? | 中年妇女 |
[04:56] | Stop yelling. I can’t cook if you’re yelling. | 别再吼了 你们再吼 我就没法做饭了 |
[04:59] | Kameron, Kameron, everything’s fine. | 凯梅伦 凯梅伦 没事的 |
[05:01] | We’re all calmed down. | 我们都冷静下来了 |
[05:04] | We don’t have any waiters. | 我们一个服务员都没有 |
[05:08] | And our chef is unstable. | 我们的主厨还情绪不稳 |
[05:10] | And we open in 15 minutes. | 再过15分钟我们就要营业了 |
[05:14] | It’ll be fine. | 一定没问题的 |
[05:15] | It’ll be fine. | 一定没问题的 |
[05:16] | It’ll be fine. | 一定没问题的 |
[05:18] | Kameron, excuse us. | 凯梅伦 我们离开下 |
[05:35] | Not bad. | 还不错嘛 |
[05:36] | We got everyone seated. | 我们让大家都入座了 |
[05:38] | Now all we have to do is serve the food. | 现在我们要做的就是上菜了 |
[05:40] | This just might work. | 或许真的能成 |
[05:41] | Oh, God, Elka is here with the dog? | 老天 爱尔卡把狗带来了 |
[05:46] | You handle that. | 你去摆平 |
[05:47] | My baby mama, Chloe, just walked in. | 我孩子的生母克洛伊刚进来了 |
[05:49] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[05:52] | Elka, why did you bring George Clooney? | 爱尔卡 你怎么把乔治·克鲁尼带来了 |
[05:54] | It’s a health code violation. | 这样做违反卫生条例 |
[05:56] | I want to get him blessed by the pope. | 我想让它接受教皇的赐福 |
[06:00] | I told you, the pope is not coming. | 我跟你说了 教皇不会来的 |
[06:03] | Did you send that picture I gave you? | 你把我给你的照片寄出去了吗 |
[06:06] | Yes, and as a Catholic, I have to tell you | 寄了 身为天主教徒 我必须说 |
[06:09] | that I was very uncomfortable sending that to the Vatican. | 把那种照片寄往梵蒂冈 我感觉非常别扭 |
[06:13] | If you sent it, he’ll be here. | 如果你寄了 他一定会来的 |
[06:21] | Hora, Elka. | 你好 爱尔卡 |
[06:23] | Holy fu…ugger. | 我的圣父啊 |
[06:27] | Good evening, your holiness. | 晚上好 教皇阁下 |
[06:29] | Please, call me Francis. | 请叫我弗兰西斯就好 |
[06:32] | Tonight I am just a man. | 今晚 我只是一个平凡的男人 |
[06:36] | And I am just a woman. | 而我只是一个平凡的女人 |
[06:40] | Beat it, Melanie. | 滚远点 梅兰妮 |
[06:43] | Oh, my God, the restaurant critic. | 天啊 那位食评家来了 |
[06:45] | Hide him! | 把它藏起来 |
[06:47] | Hello. Hi, Ross Michaels. | 你好 罗斯·迈克尔斯 |
[06:49] | Yes. Yes, yes, listen. | 是的 是的 是这样 |
[06:50] | I am so excited about your new restaurant, | 你这家新餐厅让我觉得很兴奋 |
[06:53] | especially your chef, who is using some… | 尤其是你的主厨 他用了些… |
[07:00] | Forgive me. I think I missed that last part. | 原谅我 我好像没听清最后一句 |
[07:02] | Oh, I’m sorry, it’s just that when | 抱歉 只是当我听说 |
[07:03] | I heard that Victoria Chase was one of the owners, | 维多利亚·蔡斯是老板之一 |
[07:05] | I thought, “Well, this is gonna be one of the biggest…” | 我就想这一定是最盛大的… |
[07:13] | It’s so great that you’re opening a restaurant. | 你们要开饭店真是太棒了 |
[07:15] | I was thinking about being a chef myself when I was younger. | 我年轻的时候也希望以后当个厨师 |
[07:18] | Well, it was time for a change. | 现在是该改变了 |
[07:20] | The detective business was so dangerous. | 侦探这行好危险 |
[07:22] | I’m so relieved to hear you say that. | 听到你这样说 我松了一口气 |
[07:25] | It’s really important to me | 对我来说很重要的一点就是 |
[07:26] | that the baby be raised in a safe environment. | 孩子能在安全的环境下成长 |
[07:29] | No place safer than a restaurant. | 没有比饭店更安全的地方了 |
[07:38] | So will your fiancé be here soon? | 你的未婚夫要来了吗 |
[07:39] | Oh, unfortunately, no. | 恐怕不会来 |
[07:41] | He’s out of the country on business. | 他出国出差去了 |
[07:43] | Oh, he’s not coming? | 他不来了吗 |
[07:45] | I’m sorry, Joy. | 抱歉 乔依 |
[07:46] | I’m gonna need to meet him too. | 我必须见见他 |
[07:47] | And full disclosure, | 说实话吧 |
[07:49] | there’s another couple interested in the baby, and … | 还有另一对夫妻也对这个孩子感兴趣 并且… |
[07:51] | I like them very much. | 我非常喜欢他们 |
[07:53] | Wait, no! | 等等 别走 |
[07:55] | Oh, a text. | 有短信 |
[07:58] | Bob’s back in the country and in the kitchen. | 鲍勃回来了 就在厨房里 |
[08:01] | I’ll go get him. | 我去叫他 |
[08:02] | You’re gonna love him. | 你一定会喜欢他的 |
[08:06] | – I need a fiancé. – What? | -我需要一个未婚夫 -什么 |
[08:08] | Chloe is gonna leave unless I produce Bob. | 我得把鲍勃变出来 否则克洛伊就要走了 |
[08:11] | Got it. Uh, Fabrice, my love. | 知道了 法布里斯 亲爱的 |
[08:13] | Would you pretend to be Joy’s fiancé for the evening? | 你今晚能假装一下乔依的未婚夫吗 |
[08:16] | Would that make you love me even more? | 那样你会更爱我吗 |
[08:19] | How could I love you even more? | 我还怎么更爱你呢 |
[08:21] | Then I don’t have to do it? | 那我就不用假扮了吧 |
[08:22] | Yes, you have to do it. | 不 你必须假扮 |
[08:27] | The restaurant critic is here. | 餐厅评论家来了 |
[08:28] | Oh, great, I’ll go out there and charm him | 太好了 我出去迷惑一下他 |
[08:30] | so we get a good review. | 让他给我们个好评 |
[08:31] | Okay, but just so you know, he’s a trailer-offer. | 但是要提醒你一下 他是个「渐小声者」 |
[08:34] | A trailer-offer? | 「渐小声者」是什么鬼 |
[08:35] | Yeah, he starts strong, | 就是 他一开始很大声 |
[08:36] | but his voice trails off, and then he peters out. | 然后越来越小声 之后就完全没声音了 |
[08:40] | So he’s a trailer-offer peter-outer. | 所以是个渐小没声音者 |
[08:43] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[08:47] | Kameron, where’s the kitchen staff? | 凯梅伦 厨工都哪儿去了 |
[08:50] | – I fired them. – What? | -我把他们都炒了 -什么 |
[08:51] | They kept saying things like, | 他们一直在叫嚷 |
[08:53] | “Where’s the food? People are hungry.” | “食物在哪里 顾客都饿了” |
[08:56] | Is that what happens in a normal restaurant? | 正常的饭店里都这样吗 |
[08:57] | ‘Cause it is really stressful. | 因为这让人压力很大 |
[09:00] | So you’re gonna do everything yourself? | 所以你打算一个人做全部的事吗 |
[09:03] | Yeah, it’ll just take a little longer. | 是啊 只是会时间长点 |
[09:05] | Taste. | 尝尝 |
[09:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[09:09] | That is the most amazing thing I’ve ever tasted. | 这是我吃过最好吃的东西了 |
[09:12] | Nope. It’s over seasoned. | 不行 味道太重了 |
[09:14] | Oh, no! That was the first course! | 不要 那可是第一道菜 |
[09:16] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[09:17] | I’m sorry. Just stop yelling at me. | 抱歉 别再冲我吼了 |
[09:19] | Okay, okay, Kameron. | 好了 好了 凯梅伦 |
[09:20] | Kameron, everything’s fine. Everything’s fine. | 凯梅伦 没事了 没事了 |
[09:23] | You can do this, okay? | 你可以做到的 好吗 |
[09:24] | I’m gonna be here with you every step of the way, | 我会在这里陪你完成每一步 |
[09:26] | so let’s just make something new, shall we? | 来重新做吧 好吗 |
[09:28] | You just tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[09:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:31] | Grab that frying pan for me down there. | 把下面那个平底锅拿给我 |
[09:33] | Okay, frying pan. | 好的 平底锅 |
[09:34] | Which pan? This one? | 哪一个 这个吗 |
[09:50] | Oh, Elka, you’re such a charming woman, | 爱尔卡 你真是个可爱的女人 |
[09:53] | but you know this can never be. | 但你知道我们永远不可能的 |
[09:55] | Back in the day, popes got married. | 在以前 教皇也是可以结婚的 |
[09:59] | What you say makes a lot of sense. | 你说得好有道理 |
[10:02] | I don’t know if it’s the champagne | 不知道是这香槟 |
[10:05] | or your smile talking. | 还是你的笑容说服了我 |
[10:10] | Let’s get you more of both. | 那就两样都再来一些吧 |
[10:14] | Ross Michaels. | 罗斯·迈克尔斯 |
[10:16] | I know I’m just one star, | 我知道我现在还只是一颗星 |
[10:17] | but I hope you’ll give me four. | 但我希望你能给我四颗 |
[10:20] | Well, I have to tell you that my first impression | 我要告诉你 你的饭店 |
[10:22] | of your restaurant is that it is a very nice environment, | 给我的第一印象是环境非常不错 |
[10:25] | and I’m…. | 所以我… |
[10:29] | Well, you don’t hear that every day. | 像这种赞誉可不是天天都能听到的 |
[10:33] | What’s going on there? | 那边是怎么回事 |
[10:34] | Why are they flirting? | 他们怎么在调情 |
[10:36] | Get your head in the game. | 投入一点 |
[10:37] | We need to convince Chloe that we deserve that baby. | 我们得让克洛伊相信我们有资格得到那宝宝 |
[10:40] | But I have no interest in children. | 但我对孩子没兴趣 |
[10:42] | Well, then think of something you are interested in, | 那就想想你有兴趣的事情 |
[10:44] | and pretend you’re talking about that. | 然后假装你说的是那个 |
[10:48] | Ooh, got it. | 明白了 |
[10:52] | Chloe, this is my fiancé, Bob. | 克洛伊 这是我的未婚夫 鲍勃 |
[10:56] | I was just telling Chloe how much you love children. | 我刚跟克洛伊说你有多喜欢孩子呢 |
[10:59] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是啊是啊 |
[11:00] | I’m particularly passionate about the babies | 我对现在纳帕谷生产的 |
[11:03] | currently being produced in the Napa Valley. | “小宝贝”尤其感兴趣 |
[11:08] | That’s so specific. | 对出生地的要求好具体 |
[11:11] | Bob loves kids from all regions. | 鲍勃喜欢来自任何地区的孩子 |
[11:13] | Yes, but they must have a good, strong nose, | 没错 但一定要有美妙浓郁的气味[鼻子] |
[11:17] | and of course you want them to breathe. | 你当然会希望它们能”呼吸” |
[11:20] | Is that even a question? | 这是个问题吗 |
[11:23] | And I know it’s not the popular thing to say, | 我知道现在不太流行这么说 |
[11:25] | but I prefer the white ones. | 但是 我更喜欢”白的” |
[11:31] | Kameron? | 凯梅伦 |
[11:32] | Kameron, buddy, wake up. | 凯梅伦 伙计 快醒醒 |
[11:34] | Maybe a little wine. | 再来点酒吧 |
[11:43] | Yeah, that’s better. | 果然感觉好多了 |
[11:45] | Don’t you have a call to make, darling? | 你不是要打电话吗 亲爱的 |
[11:49] | Oh, would you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[11:50] | I’m needed in the kitchen. | 厨房那边在找我 |
[11:55] | Oh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[11:56] | Hold that thought. Or just keep talking. | 稍等一下 或者继续说吧 |
[11:59] | I can’t tell the difference. | 反正对我来说也没区别 |
[12:02] | You knocked out our chef? | 你把我们的主厨打昏了 |
[12:03] | What will we serve people? | 那我们给顾客吃什么 |
[12:05] | Well, most of the crab | 大多数蟹肉 |
[12:06] | ended up in a big clump in the trash. | 都被弄成一坨扔进垃圾箱里了 |
[12:07] | Maybe we could still use it? | 也许还能用吧 |
[12:10] | Five-minute rule, right? | 5分钟法则 对吧 |
[12:11] | [食物掉地上 5秒内捡起来还能吃] | |
[12:11] | I thought it was the five-second rule. | 不是5秒法则吗 |
[12:13] | Not tonight. | 今晚不适用 |
[12:15] | – Slap. – Dump. | -一拍 -一扔 |
[12:17] | – Squirt. – Slap. | -一挤 -一拍 |
[12:19] | – Dump. – Squirt. | -一扔 -一挤 |
[12:21] | Wait, wait, wait. Shouldn’t we be wearing gloves? | 等等 我们不是该戴手套吗 |
[12:22] | Really? Now, Melanie? | 不是吧你 梅兰妮 现在矫情 |
[12:25] | – Slap. – Dump. | -一拍 -一扔 |
[12:26] | Oh, shoot, I dropped the crab. | 该死 我把蟹肉弄掉了 |
[12:29] | George Clooney got it. | 乔治·克鲁尼吃了 |
[12:30] | It’s okay. We’re done. Let’s go. | 没事 搞定了 走吧 |
[12:33] | Well, we did it. | 做到了 |
[12:34] | We served the appetizers. | 我们上完了开胃菜 |
[12:35] | This just might work. | 也许行得通 |
[12:38] | Oh, poor George Clooney. | 可怜的乔治·克鲁尼 |
[12:40] | Honey, what did you eat that made you so sick? | 亲爱的 你吃了什么这么反胃 |
[12:44] | Oh, no. The crab. | 不好 是蟹肉 |
[12:46] | All right, we’ve got to un-serve those appetizers. | 好吧 我们得把那些开胃菜撤回来 |
[12:54] | Let me get this out of your way. | 我来把这些撤了 |
[12:56] | Hope you enjoyed it. | 希望你们喜欢 |
[12:58] | Oh, save room for your entrée. | 留点地方上主菜 |
[13:00] | Oh, look, it’s Gordon Ramsay. | 瞧啊 明星大厨戈登·拉姆齐来了 |
[13:10] | This is a nightmare. | 简直是个噩梦 |
[13:11] | We need to turn this around fast. | 我们得快点扭转局面啊 |
[13:13] | I’ve already gotten press for being a failure. | 已经有媒体报道我是个失败者了 |
[13:15] | I need this to be successful. | 我必须把餐厅打造得很成功啊 |
[13:17] | Oh, Kameron’s coming to. | 凯梅伦要醒了 |
[13:19] | I’ll help him with the entrée. | 我帮他做主菜 |
[13:20] | You go back to be with Chloe, | 你回去陪克洛伊 |
[13:21] | and you go back to charming that critic. | 你继续去哄那个评论家 |
[13:23] | – Good plan. – This just might work. | -好主意 -或许这真的能成 |
[13:24] | Stop saying that! | 别再说这句话了 |
[13:30] | Fabrice, how could you leave Chloe alone? | 法布里斯 你怎么把克洛伊一个人留在那里 |
[13:32] | – She’s not alone. – What? | -她不是一个人啊 -什么 |
[13:33] | She’s with the other couple who wants the baby. | 她跟另一对想要她宝宝的夫妻在一起 |
[13:35] | What? Let’s go, Bob. | 什么 快过去 鲍勃 |
[13:40] | Hey, buddy, good nap? | 小兄弟 睡的爽吗 |
[13:42] | Why does my face hurt? | 为什么我的脸好疼 |
[13:44] | I don’t know. I’m not a doctor. | 我不知道 我又不是医生 |
[13:46] | Come on, now. Let’s get started on those entrées. | 快点 我们来准备主菜吧 |
[13:48] | We got 30 customers waiting out there. | 外面有30个顾客等着呢 |
[13:51] | 30? | 30个 |
[13:52] | That’s a lot of people. | 那可是好多人啊 |
[13:54] | Well, just think of it as cooking for one person 30 times. | 你就当是为一个人做30次食物吧 |
[13:58] | You know, I always intended to cook for more than one person. | 我一直想为多点人下厨呢 |
[14:01] | A long time ago, I cooked for two. | 很久以前 我曾为两个人下厨过 |
[14:04] | – There was this girl… – A girl. | -有个女孩… -女孩 |
[14:05] | I bet she was pretty and–and tender, | 我敢说她一定很美 很娇”嫩” |
[14:08] | with an inch of fat like these pork chops. | 就跟这猪排一样有那么一丝肥肉 |
[14:11] | So, Chloe, I didn’t realize you were expecting anyone else. | 克洛伊 我之前都不知道你还约见了其他人呢 |
[14:15] | Well, I wasn’t, but Gil and Heidi just happened to show up. | 我没有 格尔和海蒂只是恰巧过来了 |
[14:17] | Well, the other day, | 那天 |
[14:18] | Chloe mentioned that the older, unmarried woman | 克洛伊提到一位年纪大的 未婚女人 |
[14:20] | who also wants the baby– I guess that’s you– | 也想要这个孩子 我估计说的就是你吧 |
[14:24] | Owned a restaurant, so we just had to try it. | 说你是餐厅老板 所以我们就想过来尝尝 |
[14:27] | Oh, how nice. | 你们可真好啊 |
[14:28] | Although I can’t help noticing you already have a baby. | 不过我注意到你们已经有个孩子了啊 |
[14:32] | Oh, no, this is my nephew. | 不 这是我侄儿 |
[14:34] | He’s usually fussy, but Heidi’s a baby whisperer. | 他一般都很爱哭闹 但是海蒂很懂小孩子 |
[14:37] | She’s amazing with kids. | 她带孩子可在行了 |
[14:38] | I am too. Right, Bob? | 我也是啊 对吧 鲍勃 |
[14:40] | Yes, I am Bob. | 没错 我是鲍勃 |
[14:46] | In fact, just now I whispered a baby | 实际上 我刚刚才把厨师的孩子 |
[14:49] | to sleep in the kitchen for our cook. | 在厨房里哄睡着了呢 |
[14:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:53] | I’d love to see that baby. | 我想见见那个孩子 |
[14:55] | Yeah, I would too. | 是啊 我也想见 |
[14:56] | I think we all would. | 我们都想见一下呢 |
[14:58] | And so you shall. | 你们会见到的 |
[15:03] | I need a baby. | 我需要一个孩子 |
[15:09] | What do you mean, you need a baby? | 什么叫你需要一个孩子 |
[15:11] | I told Chloe I’m amazing with babies | 我刚跟克洛伊说我很擅长带孩子 |
[15:13] | and that I had one in the kitchen. | 而且厨房里就有个孩子 |
[15:14] | Oh, God, where am I gonna find something in here | 天啊 我在这儿要怎么找一个 |
[15:17] | that looks like a baby? | 看着像孩子的东西啊 |
[15:19] | Oh, hello. | 就你了 |
[15:23] | Where the hell is the food? | 食物都他妈在哪儿啊 |
[15:25] | It’s coming. Just go flirt with the critic. | 马上就来 快去跟食评家调情 |
[15:27] | You think I haven’t been doing that? | 你觉得我没有那么做吗 |
[15:29] | I haven’t laughed so hard at things I don’t understand | 我上次那么做还是跟成龙一起试镜的时候 |
[15:32] | since my screen test with Jackie Chan. | 虽然完全不懂他说什么 还拼命假笑 |
[15:38] | Where’s the grub? My boyfriend’s hungry. | 食物在哪儿 我男朋友快饿死了 |
[15:42] | The pope is not your boyfriend. | 教皇不是你男朋友 |
[15:45] | He just tweeted he’s thinking about relaxing some rules. | 他刚刚发推特说他想把某些规矩放松点呢 |
[15:52] | #blessed. | #真爽 |
[15:56] | Okay, the sooner you’re out of here, | 好了 你们越早出去 |
[15:58] | the sooner the food will come. | 食物就会越快上 |
[15:59] | Come on, everybody, out. | 快点 大家都出去 |
[16:01] | Here’s my baby. What do you think? | 这就是我的孩子了 你觉得怎么样 |
[16:02] | The legs are hanging out. | 鸡腿露出来了 |
[16:12] | You’re gonna make a great mom. | 你一定会是个伟大的母亲的 |
[16:14] | I need a head. | 我需要一个头 |
[16:20] | You are as delightful as you are handsome. | 你不仅人长得帅 也很讨喜 |
[16:23] | Oh, thank you, but if the food doesn’t come soon, I am sorry, | 谢谢 但如果食物再不上来 那么抱歉 |
[16:26] | but I might have to leave, and in my review, | 我可能得走人了 在我的评论里 |
[16:29] | I am going to have to say that the service…. | 我只能说贵餐厅的服务… |
[16:35] | Ross, if you could eat your own charm, | 罗斯 如果你可以拿自身的魅力当食物 |
[16:37] | you’d never go hungry. | 你永远都不会饿的 |
[16:41] | She’s asleep now, | 她现在睡着了 |
[16:42] | but she wasn’t five minutes ago, right, Bob? | 但她5分钟前还没有呢 对吧鲍勃 |
[16:46] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[16:46] | Why is she holding his hand? | 她为什么要握着他的手啊 |
[16:48] | She’s driving me mad with jealousy. | 她简直要让我嫉妒得发疯了 |
[16:52] | Do we know when the food’s coming? | 食物到底什么时候来啊 |
[16:54] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[16:55] | You know, a woman that forgets to feed her customers | 一个忘了给客人供食的女人 |
[16:57] | might forget to feed a baby as well. | 可能也会忘了给孩子喂食哦 |
[17:00] | Don’t be ridiculous. It’s nearly here. | 别瞎说 马上就来 |
[17:02] | Oh, here it is. | 到了哦 |
[17:04] | We finally got one done. He is so slow. | 终于做好了 他速度太慢了 |
[17:06] | Okay, I need this for the critic. | 我需要把这份拿去给食评家 |
[17:07] | No, I need that for my baby. | 不 我需要拿这个去争取孩子 |
[17:09] | Please, God, a little food. | 拜托 上帝 来点食物吧 |
[17:18] | You’re good. | 你可真厉害啊 |
[17:21] | Now you’re giving him the lap dance? | 现在你竟然为他跳大腿舞吗 |
[17:23] | I thought you only loved me. | 我以为你很爱我呢 |
[17:25] | What? | 什么 |
[17:26] | Oh, Fabrice, look, I know that we flirted, | 法布里斯 我知道我们曾调过情 |
[17:28] | but I’m not in love with you. | 但我并不爱你啊 |
[17:31] | I left my job at the best restaurant in L.A. for you. | 我为你放弃了在洛杉矶最出色的餐厅的工作 |
[17:34] | Even worse, I pretend to be the fiancé of this desperate woman. | 更糟糕的是 我还得假装是那个绝望女人的未婚夫 |
[17:40] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[17:41] | See you at home, Bob. | 回家见哦 鲍勃 |
[17:47] | Look, Chloe, I can explain. | 克洛伊 我可以解释的 |
[17:49] | I forgot the garnish. | 我忘了放菜肴装饰物 |
[17:53] | Kameron. | 凯梅伦 |
[17:55] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[17:56] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[17:58] | You two know each other? | 你们两个认识吗 |
[18:00] | Yeah, we went to culinary school together in Paris, | 是啊 我们在巴黎曾一起上过烹饪学校 |
[18:02] | and we fell in love, | 我们相爱了 |
[18:04] | but then we lost touch. | 但后来却失去了联系 |
[18:06] | Wait, she’s the girl? | 等等 她就是你记挂的女孩吗 |
[18:07] | She is. | 是的 |
[18:09] | But you’re married. | 但你已经结婚了 |
[18:11] | No, no, I’m not, | 不不 我没有 |
[18:12] | and I was gonna give this baby up for adoption. | 我打算把这个孩子送去给别人抚养 |
[18:15] | That’s right, to us. | 没错 给我们 |
[18:17] | No, to me. | 不 是给我 |
[18:18] | Look, that wasn’t my fiancé. | 刚刚那个男人不是我的未婚夫 |
[18:20] | I told one little lie. | 我就说了一个小谎 |
[18:22] | Do I smell roast chicken? | 我是闻到了烤鸡味儿吗 |
[18:24] | Oh, my God, my baby’s on fire. | 天啊 我的孩子着火了 |
[18:31] | Okay, two little lies. | 好吧 是两个小谎 |
[18:39] | Wow, what a night. | 今晚可真愉快啊 |
[18:41] | How about we go somewhere where it’s dark and quiet? | 不如我们去个幽暗 安静的地方吧 |
[18:44] | So I can hear your confession? | 让我听到你的告解吗 |
[18:46] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[18:48] | After we’ve done something worth confessing about. | 那要在我们干了”坏事”之后啊 |
[18:55] | So I come to Rome. | 假设我来到罗马 |
[18:57] | Tell me about our perfect date. | 跟我说说我们的完美约会吧 |
[18:59] | Well, we kick off the night with theology study, | 我们当晚先研究一下神学 |
[19:03] | then, if you’re up for it, wash the feet of some lepers. | 如果你愿意 接下来我们去给麻风病人洗脚 |
[19:08] | How does that sound? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:10] | Oh, I just remembered I’ve got a thing. | 我刚刚想起来我还有其他事 |
[19:14] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要跟我分手吗 |
[19:18] | I want to see other papal. | 我想见其他教皇 |
[19:23] | I’m actually happy Chloe and Kameron got together | 我其实很高兴克洛伊和凯梅伦在一起了 |
[19:26] | and decided to keep the baby. | 决定留下那个孩子 |
[19:27] | And whatever baby Bob and I end up with | 不管我和鲍勃最终能领养到什么孩子 |
[19:30] | will be the perfect one. | 都一定是最完美的孩子 |
[19:31] | It will. | 肯定会的 |
[19:34] | Well, I dumped the pope. | 我把教皇甩了 |
[19:40] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:41] | Oh, it would never have worked out. | 反正我们也不可能成的 |
[19:44] | I’m a dog person. | 我是个喜欢狗狗的人 |
[19:46] | He’s a leper person. | 他是个喜欢麻风病的人 |
[19:50] | Well, some things just aren’t meant to be. | 有些事就是天注定成不了的 |
[19:52] | I mean, I did to this restaurant | 我对这餐厅的所为 |
[19:54] | what the radio station did to me: | 就跟电台对我的所为一样 |
[19:55] | Change something that was working. | 把原本好好的东西给改坏了 |
[19:58] | So let’s just keep it the way it was. | 我们还是保持原样吧 |
[20:00] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[20:02] | And why did I go so crazy | 我之前又何必那么在意 |
[20:03] | about that Vanity Fair “Where is she now?” thing? | 《名利场》出的「昔日明星今何在」特刊呢 |
[20:06] | I mean, I know where I am. | 我很清楚我现在的位置啊 |
[20:09] | I’m right here with my friends. | 我就在这里和我的朋友们在一起 |
[20:12] | Plus, I had two men fighting over me. | 何况 还有两个男人争抢我呢 |
[20:16] | Was one of them the pope? | 其中一个是教皇吗 |
[20:19] | No. | 不是 |
[20:20] | I win. | 我才是大赢家 |
[20:25] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |