Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Hot Tub Time Machine(热浴盆时光机)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月16日 By jubentaici_movie_user Hot Tub Time Machine(热浴盆时光机)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:热浴盆时光机
英文名称:Hot Tub Time Machine
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:31] Turn it up! 大点声
[00:54] Turn up the radio 收音机开大声
[00:58] 热澡盆时光机
[00:59] I need the music, and give me some more 我需要音乐 再猛烈些
[01:03] Come on, Boots, you have three minutes left. 坚持 布茨 还有三分钟
[01:05] You can do this. You came to me, remember? 你可以的 是你来找我的 记得吗
[01:08] It’s not about losing weight. It’s about a lifestyle change. 这不是为了减肥 是为了换一种生活方式
[01:12] [呃 好吧]
[01:15] 卢
[01:18] Nick, you have a customer. 尼克 有客人了
[01:21] Like we practiced. 别忘了待客技巧
[01:22] Right away, Terry. 就来 特里
[01:27] ‘Sup, Dawg? 呷狗公司[谐音:狗怎么了]
[01:30] Oh. Ha! Funny. 真有趣
[01:32] It’s the name of the store. 原来说的是商店的名字
[01:34] What can I do for you, man? 能帮你什么吗
[01:35] Bono has been doing this for three days. 博诺这样子已经三天了
[01:39] It’s fucking disgusting. 真他妈恶心
[01:40] Bring him up here. 把它拿上来
[01:41] Bono, Bono, come. 博诺过来
[01:43] Bono, up! 博诺 上去
[01:44] Don’t yell at him like that. 别这样对它吼
[01:46] Okay. Okay. Cool. You’re gonna… 好吧 真酷 你打算
[01:48] I might just look… 我还是看别的地方吧
[01:56] Do I know you? 我认识你吗
[01:58] I know you. 我认识你
[01:59] You’re the singer from Chocolate Lipstick. 你是”巧克力口红”乐队的歌手
[02:01] You guys used to play at the Jam Shack on Friday nights. 你们周五晚上经常在果酱酒吧表演
[02:03] – Damn! You remember that? – You were so good. Yeah. -该死 你居然还记得 -你很棒 是的
[02:06] Oh, my God, you still singing? 天哪 你还在唱歌吗
[02:07] Nah. That was a long time ago. 不 那是很久以前了
[02:10] Wow! What are you doing now? 那你现在干什么工作
[02:13] You get shit out of dogs’ asses. 你在从狗的屁眼里掏狗屎
[02:16] That’s great. 很好
[02:18] You own a BMW? 你有一辆宝马吗
[02:20] Yeah, can you tell? 是的 能看出来吗
[02:26] Good boy. 好孩子
[02:28] Adam, it’s Lou. Don’t hang up, okay? 亚当 我是卢 先别挂好吗
[02:30] It’s not about money. It’s about making money. 跟钱无关 是关于赚钱的
[02:32] You and me, buddy. 你和我 伙计
[02:34] Hi, it’s me. 喂 是我
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1549个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:224个,六级词汇:108个,GRE词汇:119个,托福词汇:151个,考研词汇:245个,专四词汇:184个,专八词汇:36个,
所有生词标注共:500个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:35] So, I did everything according to your stupid fucking plan. 我彻底执行了你那愚蠢的计划
[02:38] I took everything with the yellow stickers 我拿走了所有贴着黄色标签的东西
[02:40] and I left you everything with the red stickers. 把所有贴了红色标签的都留给你
[02:45] There was some stuff in your closet with no stickers, 你的壁橱里还有些没贴标签的东西
[02:47] so I threw that in a pile and burned it in the backyard. 我把它们堆成一堆在后院烧了
[02:50] Seemed like the right thing to do. 看来我没有做错
[02:52] And thank you for claiming that empty plastic bottle. 谢谢你要了那个空塑料瓶
[02:55] I was prepared to fight you on that one. 我本来想用它来揍你的
[02:58] Anyway, I left you something on the counter. 无论如何 我在餐台上给你留了点东西
[03:00] It’s from the heart. 是真心的
[03:03] What do you think of this plan 你觉得这个计划怎么样
[03:04] Go fuck yourself. 像个逼一样
[03:05] Oh, and one last thing. Um… 最后一件事
[03:08] The TV had a red sticker on it, but I took it anyway. 电视机贴了红色标签 但我还是拿走了
[03:14] Bye. 再见
[03:16] Just keeping my head down. 我要保持冷静
[03:21] Not getting shivved today. Let’s knock these reps out. 今天不刮胡子 做些俯卧撑
[03:30] Turn on a light, Jake. Open a window. 把灯打开 杰克 打开窗子
[03:33] Go outdoors. Jesus Christ! 别老宅了 我的天哪
[03:35] Why don’t you get out of the house this weekend, huh? 你这个周末为什么不出门逛逛呢
[03:37] What should I do out of the house, Uncle Adam? 我出门干什么呢 亚当舅舅
[03:40] I don’t know. Anything that corresponds with reality. 我不知道 干点跟现实有关的事吧
[03:43] Apply for a job. Maybe try to go to college. 找工作 或者去读大学
[03:45] I don’t know. That all sounds kind of overrated. 我不知道 这些我都做不来的
[03:47] You don’t like it, you can move back in with your Mom. 你不喜欢的话 可以回家跟你妈住
[03:48] No, I can’t actually. She moved in with her new boyfriend. 不可能的 她已经跟新男友同居了
[03:51] I will not be anywhere near that. 我不会去当电灯泡的
[03:52] She moved in with him? 她跟他同居了吗
[03:54] Yeah, the taxidermist. 正是那个做动物标本的
[03:56] The taxidermist is stuffing my mother. 他正在用东西塞我的妈妈
[03:58] Ugh! Kelly. 噢 凯莉
[04:00] She’s your sister. 她是你妹妹
[04:00] You should call her once in a while. Check in. 你应该时常联系她 关心一下
[04:02] Well, maybe she should check in with me. Ever think of that? 也许应该是她关心我才对 你说呢
[04:04] Yeah. That’s interesting. 是的 那很有趣
[04:05] Listen, I’ve got a big court date in a few minutes. 听着 几分钟后我有场大赛
[04:07] If I miss it, I’m kind of screwed. 如果错过了我就惨了
[04:08] Why do you waste your time with that Second Life bullshit? 你为何总为第二人生这种垃圾浪费时间呢
[04:11] Look at you, you’re still in jail. You were in jail last week. 看看你 你居然还在服刑 你上周就进去了
[04:13] Yeah. I’m a prisoner. It’s called “Doing hard time.” 是的 我是囚犯 这叫做度过难关
[04:15] Can’t you be like a warrior or a shaman 你就不能当个战士 僧人
[04:17] or an Orc or some shit like that? 半兽人 或者类似的东西吗
[04:18] No, no. In life, you make choices, 不 在生活中你要做出抉择
[04:20] and if you screw up you have to pay for those choices. 如果你搞错了就得为此付出代价
[04:22] You’re 20 years old, 你都二十岁了
[04:23] you haven’t made an important choice in your life. 却还从没做过任何人生的重大抉择
[04:24] What are you mad about? What is this? 你为什么这么生气 到底怎么了
[04:28] I don’t know if you noticed, but Lily moved out. 不知你注意与否 但是莉莉搬出去了
[04:31] Is that what all the shuffling was? 就是因为这个 刚才才那么吵杂吗
[04:32] Uh-huh. 是的
[04:34] What did you do? 你做了什么
[04:37] I didn’t do anything. 什么都没做
[04:57] No fucking way! 他妈的不可能吧
[05:05] You know I’m a dreamer 我是个梦想家
[05:08] But my heart’s of gold 但是我有金子般的心
[05:12] I had to run away high 我不得不远走高飞
[05:15] So I wouldn’t come home low. Just when things went… 所以不会回家 只有当事情发生了
[05:25] …song. And you’ll never be left all alone 带着这首歌 你永远不会孤独
[05:30] I’m on my way 我走我的路
[05:36] Home sweet home 家 甜蜜的家
[05:41] Tonight, tonight I’m on my way 今晚 今晚我走我的路
[05:46] Home sweet home 家 甜蜜的家
[05:50] Even among the gentle prairie squirrels, 即使是在温顺的美洲草原黄鼠中
[05:53] the mate-less male is subjected to a humiliating ritual. 没有配偶的雄性也受到歧视
[05:56] 尼克
[05:59] Hello. 喂
[06:01] What? 什么
[06:06] Fuck! 该死
[06:11] Hey. Adam. 亚当
[06:13] What’s happening, man? 伙计 发生什么事了
[06:15] You all right? 你还好吗
[06:18] – Hi, Courtney. – Hey, how you doing? -考特尼你好 -你好
[06:20] – Nice to see you. – You, too. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[06:22] Yeah. Not here. 当然不希望在这看到你
[06:23] Long time. 好久不见
[06:25] Yeah. You know… 是的 你知道
[06:27] Work’s been crazy and… 工作快把他逼疯了 而且
[06:29] I know. I called a couple of times. 我知道 我打了好多电话
[06:32] Yeah. Yeah. 是的
[06:33] Very, very busy. 非常忙
[06:35] You think this is a real situation 你觉得他是真的很忙
[06:38] or just one of his bullshit episodes? 或者只是胡说的
[06:40] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:42] You never know with Lou. 你从来不了解卢
[06:43] Well, hey, Adam, how’s your girlfriend? 好吧亚当 你女朋友好吗
[06:45] Oh, really bad. 非常糟糕
[06:48] Okay. 好吧
[06:51] Happy times. 真是欢乐时光
[06:52] Hi, folks. I’m Dr. Jeff. Lou’s resting. 大家好 我是杰夫医生 卢在休息
[06:55] He’s denying that it was 他否认这是自杀
[06:56] a suicide attempt and medically he’s stable, 从医学上来说他状态稳定
[06:59] so legally we can’t keep him here. 所以从法律上来说他必须出院了
[07:00] But we do think that he should be monitored for a few days. 但是我们真的认为应该监控他几天
[07:03] Does he have any family? 他有家人吗
[07:04] Lou’s family all kind of hate him. 卢的家人都恨他
[07:06] Okay. Well, then I guess it’s up to you guys, his friends. 好吧 看来要靠你们了 他的朋友们
[07:09] You are his friends, right? 你们是他的朋友 对吗
[07:13] It’s like that friend who’s the asshole. 我们是那种虽然他很操蛋
[07:15] but he’s our asshole, you know? 我们却不能不管他的朋友 懂吗
[07:16] Right. 是的
[07:18] Yeah. 没错
[07:23] Dr. Jefferies to radiology. 杰弗瑞医生请到放射科
[07:26] Lou. Why would he do this? 卢 他为何要这样做
[07:29] Why? I mean, make a list. 为什么 原因数不胜数
[07:31] He’s an alcoholic, he’s divorced. 他是个酒鬼 他离婚了
[07:33] Wife ran off with that Jamaican guy. 老婆跟个牙买加人跑了
[07:35] He’s failed at every jive-ass money hustle he’s ever tried. 他总是忙于骗钱可每次都是失败
[07:38] He’s in a mountain of debt. 他欠了一屁股债
[07:40] He hates his mother. 他恨他妈妈
[07:41] He hates himself. He hates everybody. 他恨他自己 他恨每个人
[07:42] He has erectile dysfunction. 他还阳痿
[07:44] He’s got halitosis. 他有口臭
[07:45] He’s got that runt ball. 他有一个发育不良的睾丸
[07:47] Huh. 是啊
[07:48] He said one of his balls was shriveled up… 他说是其中一个萎缩了
[07:50] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[07:51] …like a spoiled grape. 就像变质的葡萄
[07:53] Wasn’t it that quarterback on the Bears 其实是那个熊队的四分卫
[07:55] who had his ball crushed on the field, right? 在球场上把他的睾丸撞碎了 对吗
[07:58] Yeah. Yeah. 是的
[07:59] – Right, right. – ’82? Yeah, yeah. -没错 -八二年对吗
[08:02] He came back from that, though. 但是他挺过来了
[08:03] Strong as ever. 像以前一样强壮
[08:04] Fuck yeah. 没错
[08:06] But I don’t know about Lou. 但是我不了解卢
[08:07] – It’s just like… – No. -这就像 -不
[08:08] It’s just like an accumulation of punishment. 就像恶有恶报一样
[08:11] Fuck you guys. 你们这些该死的
[08:14] There he is. Hey. 他醒了 还好吗
[08:16] I can fucking hear everything you’re saying, all right? 我他妈的能听到你们说的一切 明白吗
[08:18] Look who’s awake. What’s up, man? 看看谁醒了 怎么了伙计
[08:22] Hey. Hey, man. 伙计
[08:23] What’s up? 你怎么了
[08:25] You look just like my friend Nick. 你很像我的朋友尼克
[08:28] And you look like my friend Adam. 而你很像我的朋友亚当
[08:30] But you wouldn’t be those guys because 但是你们肯定不是
[08:31] I’ve been calling and calling them, 因为我给他们打了无数电话
[08:32] and they haven’t returned my calls. 他们从没回过
[08:33] So, listen, violator. 那么听着 捣蛋鬼
[08:36] Me and Nick got a little surprise for you. 尼克和我有个惊喜要告诉你
[08:38] Something special that the three of us can do. 我们三人能执行的特别计划
[08:41] Come on. You guys. 得了吧 你们
[08:43] – Are you curious? – No! -你想知道吗 -不想
[08:44] I didn’t fucking try and kill myself. 我他妈的没想自杀
[08:46] If I wanted to kill myself, I’d fucking kill myself. 如果我想自杀的话 我他妈的早就死了
[08:49] I’d be awesome at it. 我肯定会有些新意的
[08:50] A shotgun to the dick. 比如对着自己的老二开一枪
[08:53] I’m glad you didn’t do it. 我很高兴你不是自杀
[08:54] It’s good to see you guys, anyway. 无论如何 很高兴见到你们
[08:58] So, just out of curiosity, what’s the surprise? 我并不好奇 只是想问问到底是什么惊喜
[09:02] Tell him. 告诉他
[09:04] Ko-di-ak… 科迪亚克
[09:07] …Valley. 山谷
[09:08] No fucking way! 他妈的不可能
[09:09] – Yes, sir. – Yeah. -是的 先生 -没错
[09:10] Fucking K-Vals? Holy shit! 该死的科迪亚克山谷吗 天哪
[09:12] Yes, sir. Bang! 是的 先生
[09:14] We fucking ski, right? We fucking rage. 我们可以他妈的滑雪肆虐
[09:17] Chimney point at the end of the night 烟囱指向黑夜的尽头
[09:18] with a bottle of Scotch to wash it all down. Oh! 用一瓶威士忌把它全抹掉
[09:22] And you guys are paying for the whole thing? 你们替我出所有费用吗
[09:25] – Sure. – Yep. -是的 -当然
[09:26] Let’s go tonight. 我们今晚就出发吧
[09:27] We go tomorrow. 我们明天再去
[09:28] Let’s go now. Let’s go now. 马上就走 马上就走
[09:29] I just got to get rid of this thing. It’s really uncomfortable. 我要弄掉这些操蛋玩意 太不舒服了
[09:32] You should wait for the nurse or something. 你应该等护士什么的来吧
[09:33] I got it. I got it. 我拿出来了
[09:34] – Hold on, Lou. – No, no, no, no. -卢 等一下 -不 不用
[09:35] Let somebody do that for you. 让谁来帮帮你
[09:46] Oh, shit. God. 该死 天哪
[09:48] Did I get that on you? 是我溅到你身上的吗
[09:49] Yes, you did. Damn it! 是的 该死的
[09:50] It’s only pee. Relax, it’s only pee. 只是尿而已 放松点 只是尿
[09:58] There’s Lou. 那就是卢
[09:59] Good, he’s drinking already. 好的 他已经在喝了
[10:00] Look at this shit. 看看这个该死的
[10:02] Do you remember when I was 12 and he tried to bite me? 你还记得我十二岁的时候 他想咬我吗
[10:04] Yeah, but he… You had that coming. 是的 但是他 你还记仇啊
[10:08] – Hey, violator. – Lou. -你好 捣蛋鬼 -卢
[10:10] What the fuck is he doing here? 他在这里干什么
[10:12] It’s nice to see you, too, Lou. 卢 我也很高兴见到你
[10:13] “Nice to see you, too, Lou.” Fuck you, Jacob. 卢 我也很高兴见到你 操你妈雅各布
[10:16] You suck and you know it. 你就像一坨屎一样
[10:18] You just ruined my fucking weekend. 你已经把我愉快的周末给毁了
[10:30] Hey, Lily will come back. Trust me. 莉莉会回来的 相信我
[10:33] – No, she won’t. – No, she won’t. -不 不会的 -不 她不会
[10:35] – No, she won’t. – No, she won’t. -不 她不会 -她不会的
[10:36] She basically thinks I’m an asshole, you know? 她从心里认为我是个混蛋 你知道吗
[10:38] Like a completely self-absorbed, delusional… 认为我无比自私 狂妄
[10:40] – She’s got a point. … – narcissistic. -她抓住了重点 -还有自恋
[10:42] – Fuck you. – You’re better off. -去他妈的 -你会好起来的
[10:44] Take my word for it. Look at me. 相信我 看看我的情形
[10:46] Fuck wives, man. Fuck kids. 该死的前几任老婆 该死的孩子们
[10:48] Lock it down or they will take everything from you. 甩掉他们把 否则他们会拿走你的一切
[10:52] God damn it! Who the fuck are you texting with? 该死的 你在给谁发短信
[10:55] Just a friend of mine. 只是一个朋友
[10:56] Male or fucking female? 男人还是该死的女人
[10:58] For your information, I’ve had a lot of girlfriends. 只是让你知道一下 我有很多女朋友
[11:01] Hot ones. 都很性感
[11:02] You have had lots of boyfriends. Gay ones. 你有很多男朋友 都是同性恋
[11:09] Hey, hey, hey, check this out. 喂 来看看这个
[11:11] I brought a regulation bar for tubbing tonight. 我为今晚的盆浴买了好多酒
[11:13] Nice. 很好
[11:15] I’ve got Vodka, fucking Tequilles O’Neals. 有伏特加 龙舌兰
[11:18] You guys are gonna love this. Check this out. 你们会喜欢的这个的 看清楚了
[11:21] Chernobly. 切尔诺贝利
[11:22] It’s like the Russian Red Bull. 它就像俄罗斯红牛
[11:24] It’s got shit in it that’s not even legal here. 它里面的料很猛 含有非法成分
[11:25] Like what shit? 什么猛料
[11:27] How the fuck am I supposed to know, dude? 我他妈的怎么会知道 伙计
[11:28] But it’s illegal. 但是违法的
[11:30] Hey, why didn’t we just go to pinnacle? 我们为什么不去顶峰呢
[11:32] It would have taken, like, half the time. 只需要一半的时间就能到了
[11:33] You wanna go to Kodiak Valley, trust me. 你们会喜欢科迪亚克山谷的 相信我
[11:35] You’re at the right age for it. 像你这样的年纪正合适
[11:36] Really? 真的吗
[11:38] Yeah. Nobody gets carded and everybody gets laid. 是的 没人单身 所有人都能找到床伴
[11:41] K-Val! K-Val! K-Val! K-Val! K-Val! K-Val! 科迪亚克山谷
[11:45] Oh, shit! K-Val! 该死的科迪亚克山谷
[11:53] This? This is the coolest town ever? 这个吗 这就是最棒的小镇吗
[11:56] Fuck! That used to be Papa Enzo’s. 该死 那以前是恩佐爸爸酒吧
[11:59] I broke up with Jenny Stedmeyer there. 我是在那里和詹妮・丝黛梅尔分的手
[12:02] What made you break up with her, again? 再问一次 为什么分手来着
[12:03] I don’t know. We swapped virginities junior year. 不知道 我们大三的时候就互换了童贞
[12:06] All we did was listen to records and have sex. 我们当时唯一的活动就是听磁带和做爱
[12:07] And she was epic, I mean she was… She was epic. 她那时很棒 我是说 她真的很棒
[12:10] Yeah, man. She was hot. 是的 伙计 她很性感
[12:11] And then when I broke up with her, she was so mad, 我跟她断绝关系的时候 她都快疯了
[12:13] she practically stabbed me in the eye with a fork. 她用叉子刺伤了我的眼睛
[12:15] Actually, she did stab me in the eye with a fork. 真的 她真用叉子刺了我的眼睛
[12:18] She was a one-percenter, man. 她是百里挑一的美女
[12:19] Yeah. 是的
[12:20] All downhill from there. 从那之后你就一蹶不振
[12:22] That was a big one. First love. 那可是大事 初恋啊
[12:25] The one that got away. 已经消逝的初恋
[12:26] The great white buffalo. 巨大的白水牛啊[天生一对]
[12:28] Yeah. Yeah. 是的
[12:29] The great what? 大什么
[12:31] Great white buffalo. 大白水牛
[12:33] Why are you guys whispering? 你们干嘛要那么小声
[12:35] Great white buffalo. 大白水牛
[12:37] That was really helpful, you guys. Thank you. 我他妈依旧不明白 谢谢你们
[12:46] Look at this place. 看看这个地方
[12:48] I’m gonna make a prediction right now. 我现在就可以预言一下
[12:50] One of us is gonna start writing a novel, 我们中某人会开始写小说
[12:52] and then we all get snowed in, 之后我们都会被大雪困住
[12:53] and then Lou’s gonna ax murder all of us. 然后卢会用斧子把我们都杀了
[13:01] Motherfuck. 妈了个逼的
[13:02] What’s that smell? 那是什么味道
[13:04] Fucking cats. 是该死的猫
[13:06] – Kind of a lot of cats. – That sucks. -这么多猫 -真恶心
[13:09] – Hi. – Hi. -你好 -你好
[13:11] You got a reservation 我预约过的
[13:12] for Webber-Agnew? 名字是韦伯・艾格纽
[13:14] Sorry. What was that name again? 对不起 我没听清那名字
[13:16] Webber-Agnew. Webber and Agnew. 韦伯・艾格纽 韦伯和艾格纽
[13:19] I got a “Nick Webber-Agnew.” 我这里只有一个尼克・韦伯・艾格纽
[13:20] I’m sorry, excuse me. What? What did you just say? 对不起 什么 你刚才说什么
[13:23] Webber-Agnew? 韦伯・艾格纽吗
[13:24] Webber-fucking-Agnew? 该死的韦伯・艾格纽吗
[13:27] You took your wife’s last name? You’re a fucking hyphenate? 你用了你老婆的姓吗 真他妈听话
[13:30] A lot of dudes are doing it. It’s progressive. 很多家伙都这么干 这很时髦
[13:32] No. No dudes are doing it. 不 根本没人这么干
[13:34] You look like a progressive guy. Is that progressive? 你看上去很时髦 你觉得那样时髦吗
[13:35] – Would you do that? – No. -你会那么干吗 -绝对不会
[13:37] No. And he has a goatee. 听到了吗 他有山羊胡子
[13:42] Does this guy seem a little imbalanced to you? 这家伙是不是有点不协调呢
[13:44] No. Come on. 别说了
[13:45] He’s right there. Shut up. 他能听的见 闭嘴吧
[13:48] Let me give you a hand with that. 我来帮你一把
[13:50] Hey! 嗨
[13:51] I am not going to tell you again! 我不想再重复一遍了
[13:57] I can handle it. 我能行
[13:59] This guy’s a fucking dick. 这个家伙好冲
[14:01] – Shh. He’s disabled. – He can hear you. -嘘 他残废了 -他能听见的
[14:03] So what? He’s exempt from common fucking courtesy 那又怎样 因为他没法鼓掌了
[14:05] ’cause he can’t start a round of applause? 就必须得去同情他吗
[14:08] He’s gotta jerk off one-handed? 他打算用一只手自慰吗
[14:10] I mean, I certainly don’t take my hands 我当然不会用自己的手
[14:12] and I put them together and oil them up… 把双手放在一起涂好润滑油
[14:14] Hey, 420. Our old room. Check it out. 是420 我们的旧居 快来看看
[14:18] That’s okay man. Oh! Those are mine. 没事的伙计 那些是我的
[14:20] I’ll just get those. 我只想拿一下那些
[14:28] This is the part where you tip the guy that helped you out. 你们应该给帮过你们的人一些小费
[14:32] I’m not the guy that… 我可不是那样的人
[14:35] Nick, pay the man something. 尼克 给这个家伙一点报酬
[14:36] I got it. Don’t worry. 明白了 别担心
[14:37] This place looks like shit! 这地方看上去一团糟
[14:39] What happened to that guy? 那哥们到底怎么弄的
[14:41] Check this shit out. It’s still there. 快来看看 它还在这儿
[14:44] Adam Sux Cox ‘n’ Dix. 亚当唆老二和鸡鸡
[14:47] It’s your best work. 这是你最好的作品
[14:49] Fucking burned you. 当时令你焦头烂额
[14:51] Burned! 焦头烂额
[14:52] Hey, guys, come take a look at this. 伙计们 过来看看这个
[14:53] We got a hot tub. 这有个热水浴缸
[14:57] – Sweet Jesus! – Poor little fella. -天哪 -可怜的小家伙
[14:59] This is obviously unacceptable, right? 真让人无法接受 对吗
[15:02] We call downstairs, get somebody to fix this? 我们给楼下打电话 找人来修修这个
[15:04] Is anybody else hungry? 有人饿了吗
[15:08] A little school spirit this time, huh? 来点学员精神嘛
[15:10] – We’re in, man. – Just play it like you fucking mean it. -好吧 算上我们把 -你他妈敢认真点吗
[15:12] Like that. Yeah. 就像这样 喂
[15:15] Yes, I would like to get a hooker to fuck me and my friends. 是的 我想找个妓女让我和我的朋友日
[15:20] What? Adam, I’m not doing that. 什么 亚当 我不会那么做的
[15:22] Whatever, semantics. 无论如何 我的意思是
[15:23] I want an escort to escort our penises into her vagina. 我想找个人能让我用老二捅她的阴道
[15:28] I want the girl in the picture, too. 我还想要个照片中的女孩
[15:30] No tomfoolery. Wake her up, I don’t care. 别扯淡了 叫醒她吧 我不介意
[15:33] Will you listen to him? 你准备听他的吗
[15:34] Does she do four? 她能同时伺候四个吗
[15:35] What about three? 三个怎么样
[15:37] – Okay. Jacob, you’re out. – Okay. Good. -好吧雅各布 你可以滚了 -好吧
[15:39] I need $3,000. 我需要三千美元
[15:41] I’m not in. I’m married. 我不参加 我已经结婚了
[15:42] Adam, I need $2,000. Me and you, buddy. Come on. 亚当 我需要两千美元 就我和你 来吧
[15:45] I’m out there, Violator. 我退出 捣蛋鬼
[15:46] Can I call you back, sir? 先生 我等会再打给你行吗
[15:48] – Okay. Thank you. Bye. – Sir? -好的 谢谢你 再见 -先生
[15:50] Let’s do something fun. Let’s create a memory, huh? 我们干点有趣又值得回忆的事吧 怎么样
[15:52] Let’s get some cocaine and break into a school. 弄些可卡因 然后闯入一所学校
[15:55] Or steal a cop car or some shit, huh? 或者偷一辆警车啥的 怎么样
[15:58] – Do you have Ritalin? – No. -你有兴奋剂吗 -没有
[15:59] Don’t fucking lie to me. Every one of you people have Ritalin. 别他妈对我撒谎 每个人都有兴奋剂
[16:03] No, I don’t. 不 我没有
[16:04] I’m sorry. You probably do have Ritalin. 抱歉 你或许应该有兴奋剂
[16:06] I have some Ativan, but it’s different. 我有些镇静剂 但是不一样的
[16:08] – Just give it to him. – Let’s stick it up our asses. -你就给他吧 -我们用它来塞屁眼吧
[16:09] No. It’s not a suppository. 才不要 这又不是栓剂
[16:11] It doesn’t matter. You crush it, 这不要紧 你把它拍碎了
[16:12] you put it in a warm paper towel, 把它用温暖的纸巾包着
[16:13] run it under warm some water 放些温水
[16:14] and you stick it right up your ass. That works. 然后把它塞进屁眼里 很奏效的
[16:16] You put the paper towel up your ass, too? 你把纸巾也塞屁眼里去吗
[16:18] – You crush up the… – Hey, I got an idea. -你就拍碎 -我有办法了
[16:19] – Why don’t we just play quarters? – What? -我们还是玩硬币吧 -你说啥
[16:20] I don’t know what the fuck I’m gonna do. 我都不知道我他妈该怎么办了
[16:22] I’m getting really sad. 我他妈真要伤心死了
[16:23] You know what I’m talking about? 你懂我在说什么吗
[16:25] I’m gonna go to the bathroom 我要一个人去厕所
[16:26] and be alone with my own thoughts. 好好清静一下
[16:27] Who knows what’s gonna happen up there. 谁知道那里会有什么好事
[16:29] Who knows what’s gonna happen. 谁知道有什么好事
[16:30] You better plan something fun. 你们最好想点好玩的东西
[16:33] Jesus! 该死
[16:35] Pussies. I’m going dancing. 一帮娘们儿 我要去跳舞了
[16:37] I don’t know, man. Maybe coming here was a bad idea. 搞不懂了 可能到这来本身就是错的
[16:39] Yeah. If he kills himself, can we go home? 对啊 他要是自杀了 我们能回家吗
[16:43] Hard to believe this is the very room 真想不到我们就在这间屋子里
[16:45] we had some of the best weekends of our lives. 度过了这辈子最开心的几周
[16:47] Really? In this room right here? 真的吗 就这间屋子吗
[16:51] How? 什么样啊
[16:52] We were young. We had momentum. We were winning. 当时年少轻狂 冲劲十足 意气风发
[16:57] We were best friends. 我们过去是死党
[16:59] What do you mean, “were” best friends? 什么叫”过去是”死党
[17:00] You know what I mean, man. Everybody seemed to care more, 你懂的 现在大家都有很多烦心事
[17:03] everything seemed to matter more back then. 相对而言更加重要的 都是过去的事
[17:05] Whatever. 管它呢
[17:18] Check it out. They must have fixed it. 进去看看 肯定有人来修过了
[17:21] Come on! 来吧
[17:23] – How’s the water, violator? – Oh, man. -水温如何 捣蛋鬼 -爽啊
[17:25] You guys gotta get in here. It’s gonna fucking change you. 你们一定要进来 保证让你他妈重获新生
[17:28] Wait, why are you naked? 等等 你干嘛要裸着
[17:30] You’re all getting naked? 你们全都要裸体吗
[17:31] Yep. 对
[17:32] You don’t think it’s a little weird, 你们不觉得这样很奇怪吗
[17:33] a bunch of guys just piling up 一群大男人堆在
[17:35] in a big bathtub together, naked? 同一个浴盆里 还全裸
[17:36] Are you afraid that some of these people might see you? 你还怕会有人看到你吗
[17:38] I’m sorry. If I’m being honest, 不好意思 实话实说的话
[17:40] I’m not totally comfortable being around 我真的觉得跟几个全裸的
[17:42] a bunch of other naked dudes. 大男人待在一起很不爽啊
[17:43] It’s called male bonding, okay? 这就叫作兄弟情谊 好不好
[17:45] Haven’t you even seen Wild Hogs? 你没看过《荒野大飚客》吗
[17:46] 《荒野大飚客》:四个老男人寻求改变原有生活的成人童话片
[17:47] Fine, get us some snacks. 好啦 给我们拿点吃的来吧
[17:49] You know what? Fuck it. 猜我怎么说 去你妈的
[17:51] I’m leaving my underwear on. 我还是要穿着内裤
[17:53] – Yeah. Yeah. Very nice. – Shut up! -好啦 好啦 这就对了 -闭嘴
[17:57] Damn, it’s good to be here with you all again, man. 操 又跟你们到这来了 真他妈爽啊
[18:00] – It’s good to be back here with you guys. – Yep. -我们又团聚了 真好 -没错
[18:02] I want to toast to the good times. 为美好的时光干杯
[18:04] And you, too, young blood. Come on in, here. 还有你 年轻人 来吧
[18:11] This style seems wild 这种作派看起来很野蛮
[18:13] Wait before you treat me like a stepchild 怕你不给我好脸色看
[18:15] Let me tell you why they got me on file 先来告诉你为什么我被留校查看
[18:17] ‘Cause I give you what you lack 因为我给了你你的缺憾
[18:18] Come right and exact I stand accused of doing harm 平白无故说我犯事我忍受屈辱
[18:21] ‘Cause I’m louder than a bomb 就因为我说话大声响如擂鼓
[18:23] Come on Come on, louder 一起来 一起来 大声喊
[18:25] Come on Come on 一起来 一起来
[18:27] – Go, Violator! – I’m gonna throw up. -加油啊 捣蛋鬼 -我要吐了
[18:28] Snap out of it! Out the tub! Out the tub! 你振作一点 出去吐 出去吐
[18:31] I’m good. I’m good. I’m good. 我没事 没事没事
[18:33] God damn. 该死的
[18:34] I am a rock hard trooper to the bone, the bone, the bone 我是摇滚奇兵酷到极点 极点 极点
[18:37] Full grown consider me stone 大人们觉得我只有一张 呆脸
[18:39] Once again and I say it for you to know 重申一遍 跟你说的你要了解
[18:42] The troop is always ready I yell “Geronimo” 全军随时候命 听我大呼”印第安首领”
[18:44] Your CIA, you see I ain’t kiddin’ 你在中情局 看得出我是认真滴
[18:46] Both King and X they got rid of both 马丁路德金和马尔科姆叉 统统被干掉
[18:51] And not the braggin’ or boastin’ and plus 不是吹嘘 并非夸耀
[18:53] It ain’t no secret why they’re tappin’ my phone 他们打我电话的原因也不是什么秘密
[18:55] Although I can’t keep it a secret 虽然我本来就不会保密
[18:57] So I decided to kick it, yo 所以我只好戒了它 哟
[18:58] And yes it weighs a ton 没错 这有够沉重
[19:00] I say it once again 我最后重申一遍
[19:01] Tappin’ my phone. They never leave me alone 打我电话 他们从不让我孤独
[19:04] ‘Cause I’m louder than a bomb 因为我说话大声响如擂鼓
[19:23] Hey, little buddy. 嘿 小家伙
[19:34] Dude. 老兄啊
[19:38] Where did the squirrel go? 小松鼠上哪去了
[19:44] This is the black diamond? Terrifying. 这就是传说中的黑钻吗 好可怕
[19:46] That’s all you got? 这就是你找的地方吗
[19:47] – I don’t remember this. – What do you think, boys? -我可不记得还有这个 -你们怎么想
[19:49] Tips down. 下去咯
[19:50] Tips fucking down, 妈的当然要下啊
[19:51] right away. 立刻 马上
[19:52] Let’s ride. 我们去征服山巅
[20:06] I feel 19 again! 我又找回青春活力啦
[20:11] What is that? 那是什么东西啊
[20:14] Stop it, Lou. 别闹 卢
[20:15] Stop it, Lou! 别闹了啦 卢
[20:22] Coming through! 霹雳大穿梭
[20:23] You goddamn kids! 这帮死孩子
[20:29] – Slow down! – Hey! -减速 -喂
[20:31] Yard sale, bitches! 大甩卖啦 贱人们
[20:56] Fuck! 操
[21:00] We dead. 死翘翘了
[21:01] Are you guys alive? Holy fuck. 你们还活着吗 操了
[21:05] By all counts we should be pretty fucked up right now, 不管怎么说我们现在都够糗的
[21:07] but I… 可是我
[21:08] I kind of feel great. 我倒觉得相当不错啊
[21:10] I feel crazy right now. 我现在觉得太疯狂了
[21:11] I feel fantastic! 我觉得爽呆了
[21:13] I wanna fuck something! 我要大干一场
[21:20] There they are. 他们在那边
[21:21] I see it, Chaz. Thanks. 看到了 谢了 查兹
[21:24] What is that one plank thing that guy’s got? 那家伙脚上的木板子是什么东西
[21:26] I don’t care. It’s going up his ass. 管它呢 都要塞进他屁眼里去了
[21:31] Way to go, rookie! 学着点 菜鸟
[21:34] Wow! Nice. 哇 帅
[21:39] Those are the kind of ski shenanigans 在我的山头上决不允许
[21:41] I don’t allow on my mountain. 你们玩那种滑雪恶作剧
[21:43] Yeah. Come on, guys. 没错 你们小心点
[21:45] What are you looking at, Nancy? 看什么看 死丫头
[21:47] No. I mean… 没 没看什么
[21:49] Hey, look, it’s the douche bag from Karate Kid III. 这就是《威龙小子3》里那个衰仔的招势
[21:57] I know that guy. 我认识那个人
[22:21] Hey, guys. 各位
[22:22] Is there some kind of weird retro thing 本周末是不是要玩什么
[22:23] going on this weekend? 怪异复古的庆典啊
[22:24] Can’t get any bars. 别再去什么酒吧了
[22:26] Morty! Yeah, it’s Chuck. 莫蒂 对 我是恰克
[22:28] You’re never gonna believe where I’m calling you from, man. 你一定想不到我是在哪里打给你的
[22:31] I’m on a mountain on my phone! Yeah. 我在山上给你打电话 对
[22:35] Yeah, well, a bet’s a bet. I want my $2. 就是 说话要算数 你欠我两块钱
[22:43] I’m telling you, something weird is going on. 我跟你说了 这里不太对劲吧
[22:45] Demand your MTV. 就要你的Mtv
[22:48] I want my MTV. 我要我的Mtv
[23:02] 毒药乐队 86年科迪亚克谷冬令营
[23:06] I love your hair. 发型好帅哦
[23:10] I have a question. 我有个问题
[23:11] …can still tell me that’s true. 依旧能够告诉我那是真的
[23:14] But the facts and the evidence tell me it is… 然而事实和证据却让我了解到
[23:19] 最新 超级马里奥兄弟
[23:27] Dude is rocking a cassette player. 大哥 这是卡带式随身听
[23:28] Just relax. I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation 放松 这种怪事肯定会有个
[23:30] – for all this shit. – Don’t fucking tell me to relax. -合理的解释的 -别他妈叫我放松
[23:32] I said relax for a minute. 我让你放松已经一分钟了
[23:33] Leg warmers? 暖腿袜套
[23:35] Jheri curl? 稀松卷
[23:36] “Where’s the beef?” “谁动了我的牛肉”
[23:37] “谁动了我的牛肉”流行于80年代的美国 牛肉亦指实质
[23:38] Excuse me, miss, what color is Michael Jackson? 打扰一下 小姐 Mj是什么肤色的
[23:42] Black. 黑的啊
[23:48] Hold on! Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry. 等一下 不好意思 打扰了 抱歉
[23:52] Nick, come on, man! Nick! Nick! 尼克振作起来啊 尼克 尼克
[23:54] Who the fuck is that? 谁他妈的在敲门
[23:55] That’s probably Ashton Kolchak right now 很可能是阿什顿・高察克
[23:57] telling us we’ve been punked or whatever. 跑来告诉我们玩过朋克什么的
[23:59] – Okay. Come on. – Come on. -好 大家过来 -过来
[24:05] Hey. Hey, guys. I’ve got your luggage. 嘿 你们好 我把你们的行李带来了
[24:08] – He’s got both arms. – Get him! -他怎么有两条胳膊 -放倒他
[24:14] – What? – Check his arm. -怎么回事 -检查他胳膊
[24:16] – Are you raping? – Wait! Hold on! Are we raping him? -你们强奸我妈 -我们是要强奸他吗
[24:18] Nobody’s raping anybody! 谁都没想强奸谁
[24:19] Where’s your missing arm, motherfucker? 你不是少了一条胳膊吗 操蛋玩意儿
[24:21] Hey! God! That’s my arm! 嘿 天哪 我的胳膊啊
[24:24] – It’s fake! – It’s real! -是假肢 -是真的
[24:25] It’s got freckles on it and shit! 上面有雀斑 还有屎
[24:36] Do I really got to be the asshole that says 我真的要相信那个鸟人说的什么
[24:39] we got in this thing and went back in time? 进了这玩意儿就会时光倒流吗
[24:41] It must be some kind of hot tub time machine. 这肯定是什么热浴盆时光机之类的
[24:47] Wow, my old stuff. 哇 我的旧货啊
[24:49] Look at this shit, man. 看看这些破玩意儿啊
[24:50] You have a bong? 你还带水烟吗
[24:51] I did. 有过
[24:53] “Eddie Lives.” This shirt got me so much fucking pussy. 《叛逆狂热2》 这衣服怎么那么女
[24:55] You wanna see what got a lot of pussy? 你想看看更女的东西吗
[24:56] What’s the tape recorder for? 这录音机拿来干嘛用的啊
[24:57] – Recording tape. – I gotta take a piss. -录磁带呗 -我要去尿个尿
[24:59] – This jacket right here, baby. – Holy fuck! -原来夹克在这里啊 -操了
[25:00] – What are you, Hunter S. Thompson? – I thought I was. -你当自己是亨特・汤普森啊 -曾经梦想过
[25:02] Is that coke? 这是可卡因吗
[25:04] What the fuck you think it is? Baby powder? 那你他妈的以为是什么 婴儿爽身粉吗
[25:06] Wait. How is this happening? 等下 这到底怎么回事啊
[25:07] Can we talk about this for a minute? 我们能谈谈这件事吗
[25:13] Holy fuck! Winterfest ’86. 我操 86年的冬令营
[25:16] We were here, man. 我们来过
[25:17] – Guys. – We are here. -兄弟们 -我们现在又来了
[25:19] What if we run into ourselves? 要是我们碰到自己怎么办
[25:20] Guys! 兄弟们
[25:21] We see ourselves and we blow up and 我们看到自己 然后大发雷霆
[25:23] explode or some shit. 然后自爆了什么的
[25:24] Get in here! 都给我过来
[25:25] Didn’t you all fucking see Timecop? 你他妈没看过《时空特警》吗
[25:27] God damn it! Get the fuck in here right now! 妈的 都他妈的立刻给我滚过来
[25:29] Nobody wants to see your giant shit, Lou. 没人想看你拉的巨便 卢
[25:30] What, man? 怎么了
[25:43] Yeah, we’re not gonna run into ourselves. 对 我们不会撞见自己了
[25:46] We are ourselves. 我们就已经是我们自己了
[25:47] Why are we in our young bodies 为什么我们都是年轻版
[25:49] and you in your regular body? 你却是正常版
[25:50] I don’t know. 我不懂啊
[25:51] Shouldn’t you be invisible? 你不是应该隐形了吗
[25:52] Or swimming around some guy’s ball sack? 或者应该在某个男人的阴囊里四处游动
[25:54] I know. Because you guys exist here and I don’t. 我懂 因为在当年我还没出生
[25:58] Hey, why are you flickering? 你闪频了是怎么回事
[26:00] – What? – What? What? Who flickered? -什么啊 -啥 啥 谁闪频了
[26:02] He did. He’s flickering. 他啊 他在闪
[26:04] I need you to touch my arm or something 我需要你们碰碰我手臂之类的
[26:05] to see if I’m still real, okay? 以确保我还存在 行吗
[26:06] Just see if you can put your hand through me. 看看你们能不能用手穿过我
[26:12] Okay. 好了
[26:13] That’s good. 很好
[26:15] I’m physically still here. That’s good, I think. 我实打实地还在这 真不错 我觉得
[26:20] 美国80年代Hiphop组合
[26:20] You look like Kid ‘N Play. 你看着像孩玩乐团一样
[26:22] That’s actually two people. 他们其实是两个人
[26:27] I knew this trip was a bad idea. 我就知道不该来旅游的
[26:28] Every time I hang out with you, man, 每次我跟你出来玩 臭小子
[26:30] it’s some kind of shit storm. 我都像遇上了暴风屎一样
[26:31] I got guilted into coming on this trip 自从踏上这次旅程 我就开始自责不已
[26:33] and now I’m back in the fucking ’80s. 现在我还回到了他妈的80年代
[26:34] And I hate this decade! 我痛恨这个年代
[26:35] Maybe it’s your fucking fault! 怎么他妈的就不能是你的错呢
[26:37] You’re a fucking insurance salesman, 你他妈的还是个卖保险的呢
[26:38] you’re practically the devil. 事实上就是个魔鬼啊
[26:40] Guys! This is scientifically possible. 兄弟们 这在科学上来说是可行的
[26:42] Oh, my God. Okay, 哦 天哪 好吧
[26:43] Professor Hawking, tell me in your robot voice 霍金教授 请用您的语音机器告诉我
[26:45] how this is scientifically possible. 在科学上这些为什么可行吧
[26:47] All right, I write Stargate fan fiction, 好 我可是写过《星际之门》同人文的
[26:49] so I think I know what I’m talking about right now. 所以我知道我现在在说什么
[26:51] I seriously almost passed out, you’re such a dork. 我真的真的快要晕了 你个白痴
[26:54] Okay. The tub is obviously 好吧 这个浴盆明显
[26:55] some kind of energy vortex, right? 是某种能量旋涡 对吧
[26:56] Like a black hole. 相当于黑洞
[26:57] But, instead of being in space, 但不是在宇宙中的
[27:00] it’s in a hot tub. 只是在一个热浴盆里
[27:02] Time is not linear, we just perceive it that way! 时间不是线状的 只不过感觉上是罢了
[27:05] – What? – Like The Terminator! -怎么了 -就像《终结者》
[27:07] It’s cyclical, right? 是循环的 对吗
[27:09] The machines send Schwarzenegger back 那个机器把施瓦辛格送回去
[27:11] to kill Sarah Connor 刺杀莎拉・康纳
[27:12] so that John Connor could never be born. 这样约翰・康纳就没办法出生了
[27:14] But if John Connor don’t send Michael Biehn 但如果约翰・康纳没派迈克尔・比恩回去
[27:16] back to protect her, then they never fuck, 保护她 他们就没法做爱
[27:18] and John Connor ain’t born in the first place! 那一开始就不会有约翰・康纳了
[27:22] – It checks out. – Yeah, that’s pretty good. -就是这个意思 -非常好
[27:23] Wait, wait, check the fucking drawer. 等一下 等一下 检查那个抽屉
[27:25] See if the carving’s there. Check the fucking drawer. 看看我刻的字还在不在 看看抽屉
[27:29] Fuck! 操
[27:33] It’s gone. 不见了
[27:35] This shit is real. 这他妈的的确是真的
[27:36] The carving you made 20 years ago, 你20年前刻的那些破烂
[27:38] about me sucking cocks and dicks, it’s not there. 关于我唆鸡鸡和老二的 没在那里
[27:42] Wait. Is “Cocks” still there? 等一下 “鸡鸡”还在吗
[27:45] Nothing. I mean, it’s not there. 没有了 我是说 不在那里了
[27:47] What about “Dicks”? 那老二呢
[27:48] Neither “Cocks,” Nor “Dicks,” Nor “Sucks.” 没有鸡鸡 没有老二 也没有唆
[27:51] Oh, God! 老天爷啊
[27:53] That’s it. We stuck in the fucking ’80s! 我们被困在该死的80年代了
[27:57] How am I supposed to get a job? 我要怎么找工作啊
[28:00] I’m so scared. 人家好怕怕
[28:03] Looks like you burned out your… 听说你们烧坏了那个
[28:05] Heck, you fried your timing crossover. 见鬼了 你们烧坏了时光转线路
[28:09] Would you mind putting that down, sir, 您可以把那东西放下来吗 先生
[28:11] that coal shovel, before somebody gets hurt? 您手上的煤铲 免得有人受伤
[28:15] Did somebody call you? 有谁打电话让您来的吗
[28:16] Excuse me, one minute. 不好意思 等一下
[28:23] Who ever calls us? 谁会给我们打电话呀
[28:26] And who answers when the call comes from within? Huh? 从里面打来的电话谁又会接呢 是吧
[28:31] I thought maybe I could 我本以为也许我可以
[28:32] pull the part from one of the other tubs. 从其它浴盆取个零件调换
[28:35] But it turns out 但结果发现
[28:36] this is a very special model that you have here. 你们的这个非常特别啊
[28:39] You’ve got to be very careful, I tell you. 我劝你们可得小心点
[28:41] One little thing is changed, 要是有个小东西改变了
[28:43] the whole system can go haywire. 整个系统都会失常
[28:46] Do you understand what I’m saying? 你们明白我在说什么吗
[28:48] The whole system can go haywire 要是你更换某个小零件的话
[28:50] if you change one little thing. 整个系统都会失常
[28:53] Wait a minute. We need that to get back in time? 等一下 我们要靠那个小东西回去吗
[28:56] Well, you’re back here. 你们现在已经回来了呀
[28:57] I mean, I can tell you’ve all been to Kodiak Valley before. 我是说 你们之前都来过科迪亚克谷
[29:01] – I haven’t. – Maybe not her, -我没来过 -可能这个妞没来过
[29:02] but I know that you were here. 但我知道其实你是来过的
[29:05] You know what’s going on here, don’t you, old man? 你知道这件事的来龙去脉 对吧 老头
[29:07] Yes, I do. 是啊 我知道
[29:09] Your tub is on the fritz. It’d behoove you to fix it. 你们的浴盆出问题了 你们理应修好它
[29:13] What? 什么情况
[29:14] It’s working. 有反应了
[29:19] Damn. I think it’s still broke. 该死 我觉得它还是坏的
[29:21] Shit. 操
[29:24] Where’d he go? 他死哪去了
[29:25] That motherfucker’s in on it, man. 那个混账东西是要整我们吧
[29:27] What was all that cryptic shit he was saying 他神秘兮兮地说的那些
[29:28] about not changing one little thing? 换一个小零件的屁话是什么啊
[29:30] I know exactly what he meant. 我知道他想说什么了
[29:31] He was talking about the butterfly effect. 他说的是蝴蝶效应
[29:32] That was a great fucking movie. 那部影片真他妈的赞
[29:34] One little change has a ripple effect 一个小小的改变会引起连锁反应
[29:36] and it affects everything else. 然后其它所有的东西都会受其影响
[29:38] Like, a butterfly floats its wings 就像蝴蝶扇动了翅膀
[29:40] and Tokyo explodes, or there’s a tsunami in, 然后东京就爆炸了 或者什么地方
[29:42] like, somewhere. 发生海啸了
[29:43] Dude, yes, exactly. Or you step on a bug 说对了 老兄 或者你踩到臭虫
[29:45] and the fucking Internet’s never invented. 然后他妈的互联网就没有被发明出来
[29:47] Then you have to talk to girls with your mouth. 然后你还得跟女孩用嘴来聊天
[29:50] Yeah. I was more concerned about bigger consequences, 对 我更关心更为严重的后果
[29:53] like me not being born. 比如 我可能从没出生过
[29:54] Oh, yeah. No, I don’t care about that. 好吧 不 我不介意那样
[29:55] The point is, what did we do 20 years ago? 关键是 20年前我们都干了什么
[29:58] Let’s figure it out right now. 我们必须马上弄清楚
[29:59] We gotta do the exact same thing. 我们得和当时完全一样才行
[30:02] – I had that gig. – That’s right. -我上台演出来着 -没错
[30:04] You got up on stage 你站在舞台上
[30:05] and you were wildly mediocre. 像个十足的二流演员
[30:07] And that led to nothing of a career. 然后你就什么工作都找不到
[30:09] Okay, first of all, fuck you, motherfucker! 好吧 首先呢 滚 操你妈逼
[30:11] I could have had a career, 我本可以有一番事业的
[30:12] but I got married and I went a different way. 但我结婚了 生命的轨道就此改变了
[30:14] Which way is that? The way that sucked? 哪条道 很衰的那条吗
[30:16] Didn’t you also bang that groupie? 你不是还上了那个女粉丝吗
[30:17] – What was her name? – Tara. -叫什么来着 -塔拉
[30:19] You banged her. You got to go do that again. 你上了她 你还得再去上一次
[30:22] I did do that. But, fuck, no, I’m married! 真的啊 可是不行 我都结婚了
[30:26] I can’t go around banging girls in hot tubs. 我可不能在热水浴盆里和人乱搞
[30:27] Nick, it’s 1986. 尼克 现在是1986年
[30:29] You can’t cheat on someone you don’t know yet. 你还不认识你老婆呢 就不能算劈腿
[30:31] You haven’t even met Courtney. 你都还没见过考特尼呢
[30:33] Lucifer, itinerary please. 路西法 拜托你回想你的行踪
[30:35] Uh… Nothing really happened. 呃 其实什么也没发生
[30:36] I actually fucked a chick, too. So I’ll just do that. 我好像也干过一个妞 所以我会照做的
[30:38] I seem to remember you getting your ass whooped. 我好像记得你被胖揍了一顿
[30:42] – Oh, yeah. – That’s right. -哦 对哦 -没错
[30:43] That ski patrol dude pummeled you like it was his job. 那个滑雪救护队员打你就像为民除害似的
[30:46] Yeah, no. I don’t remember it that way. 没 我不记得有这种事
[30:47] I do. 我记得
[30:48] Yeah. He fucked you up. You cried and peed. 对 他把你打得屁滚尿流的
[30:51] Fuck this, man! This is fucking bullshit! 去你的 别胡说八道
[30:54] Would you just think of somebody other than yourself, man? 你能不能不要光想着自己啊
[30:56] There’s four of us. 这里有四个人
[30:57] It’s the fucking ’80s, guys! 现在是他娘的80年代啊 弟兄们
[30:59] Let’s do what we wanna do. Free love! 我们为所欲为吧 自由性爱万岁
[31:02] That’s the ’60s, dipshit. 那是60年代的口号 傻缺
[31:04] No, we had, like, Reagan and AIDS. 80年代有里根和爱滋病
[31:06] Let’s get the fuck out of here, okay? 我们快他妈离开这里吧 行吗
[31:08] Do the right thing, Violator. 给我好好做事 捣蛋鬼
[31:09] God damn it! This is fucking bullshit! 该死的 太他妈扯淡了
[31:12] Tonight’s the night you broke up with Jenny Stedmeyer. 今晚你要跟詹妮・丝黛梅尔分手
[31:14] – Yeah. – Shit. -对 -操
[31:15] You got stabbed in the fucking eyeball tonight! 还有今晚你的眼珠子被刺伤了
[31:18] Hey, man, do you want backup? 嘿 老兄 你想备份吗
[31:20] I can’t, the butterflies won’t let me. 我备份不了 蝴蝶不让
[31:22] Yo, Adam? You guys in there? 亚当在吗 大家在里面吗
[31:23] Oh, shit. 我靠
[31:28] There you are. Hey! 你们在啊 大家好
[31:30] – Jenny? – How come you guys didn’t meet us at -詹妮 -今早你们怎么没在
[31:31] the chair lift this morning? 牵引索道那里等我们呢
[31:32] Nick, you were going to show me some moves. 尼克 你还说要给我秀秀滑步呢
[31:33] Hi, baby. I missed you. 嗨 宝贝 人家好想你
[31:38] I must have forgot. 我肯定是忘记了
[31:40] Perv. That’s from Mandy. 变态 这是替曼蒂打的
[31:43] – Hey, new guy. What’s up? – Hey. -你好 新人 还好吗 -你好
[31:44] So we’re in 214. I’m gonna go get ready. 我们住214号房间 我要去准备一下
[31:47] – Okay. – Meet me in my room, okay? -好 -去我房间找我好吗
[31:48] – Okay. – Okay. -好 -好
[31:50] Love the PJs, Nick. You look hot. 这身睡衣不错 尼克你好帅哦
[31:54] Poison’s tonight. 今晚毒药乐队要来哦
[31:57] I don’t remember her being that fucking beautiful. 我都不记得她原来真他妈的那么漂亮
[31:59] – And tight. – She’s so tight. -而且还很紧 -超紧的啊
[32:02] She’s really fucking tight! 她可真他妈的紧
[32:04] She’s the great white buffalo, man. 她真是个大白水牛啊
[32:05] – Great white buffalo. – Great white buffalo. -大白水牛啊 -大白水牛啊
[32:06] Don’t start that. 你们又来了
[32:08] – Great white buffalo. – Great white buffalo. -大白水牛啊 -大白水牛啊
[32:10] Why did I ever break up with her? 我为什么要跟她分手来着
[32:11] Why would I break up with her? 我干嘛跟她分手
[32:12] Doesn’t matter. Doesn’t matter. 不要紧 不要紧
[32:13] ‘Cause you have to do it again. Right? 反正你又得再分一次 对吧
[32:15] Right, right, right. 对 对对对对
[32:16] All right. We’re all gonna meet back here. 好吧 我们回头在这里碰头
[32:18] Hopefully that hot tub’s 但愿浴盆修好了
[32:18] fixed and we can get the fuck out of here. 然后我们可以滚蛋了
[32:20] Okay, let’s party like it’s 1986. 好 就让我们像86年时候那样派对吧
[32:21] All right. On three? 好的 数3下
[32:23] One, two, three… One, two, three… 一 二 三
[32:24] Hot tub time machine! Wait… 热浴盆时光机 等等
[32:25] What are we… What’s the… 我们 说什么
[32:27] Who said, “Hot tub time machine?” 我们说 热浴盆时光机
[32:28] We didn’t tell you about the new thing, with our hands? 我们没告诉你击拳要说什么吗
[32:29] – No. – On three, we always… -没有 -我们总是数3下
[32:30] From now on, we’re gonna say, “Hot tub time machine.” 从现在开始 我们要说 热浴盆时光机
[32:32] I told you, I think that’s fucking stupid. 跟你说 我觉得这太他妈傻了
[32:33] You were in the bathroom. 你没得选择
[32:34] No, but this is a real bonding event for us. 这对我们来说是种真正团结的表现
[32:35] This doesn’t happen all the time. 很难得的
[32:36] – Come on. – I’m telling you, it’s stupid. -拜托 -跟你说 这样真傻
[32:38] – Do it once. – Do what you want to do. -就做一次 -随你便吧
[32:39] It would have been 3-to-1 anyway. 反正也会是3比1的
[32:41] One, two, three… 一 二 三
[32:42] …hot tub time machine! 热浴盆时光机
[32:43] It felt good. Admit it. 感觉真好 承认吧
[32:58] Let’s get this party started! 派对狂欢吧
[33:01] Who is carrying me home tonight? 今天谁带我回家
[33:03] Mom? 妈
[33:04] Sweet fucking Lord. 老天
[33:06] Kelly. 凯莉
[33:07] Hey, bro, Nicholas. 嘿 老兄 尼古拉斯
[33:08] Hey, girl. 美女
[33:10] Who’s the geek? 这傻子是谁
[33:11] He’s your son. 他是你儿子
[33:13] That’s not appropriate. 这样说可不合适
[33:15] I’m sun… Sunshine. 我是阳阳光
[33:16] Sunshine. 阳光
[33:17] ‘Cause I’m here to brighten your day. 我来这就是为了照亮你的世界的
[33:18] That’s Jacob. Your… 他是雅各布 你的
[33:21] He’s totally cool. 他很酷的
[33:22] He doesn’t look cool. 看起来可不酷
[33:23] – He’s not that cool. – Hey, Kelly. -不是那种酷法 -凯莉
[33:26] Lou Dorchen. Yeah… 卢・东臣 就是我
[33:28] You don’t remember this? 你不记得这些吗
[33:30] I don’t remember everything. 我什么都不记得
[33:31] What the fuck, man? This is freaking me the fuck out. 搞什么鬼 这把我吓疯了
[33:33] You freak out every time you leave the basement. 你每次离开地下室都会吓着的
[33:34] All right, kiddies, get your snow boots on 好了 小鬼们 把雪地靴穿上
[33:35] because tonight there is gonna be a blizzard. 因为今晚将会有场暴雪
[33:38] Really? It looked pretty clear out. 真的吗 天气看起来很晴朗啊
[33:40] Anybody wanna go for a little sleigh ride? 有人想去爽一下吗
[33:42] You can’t do cocaine! It’s so unhealthy for you. 你不该吸可卡因 对你的健康不好
[33:45] Kelly, in public? 凯莉 在公共场合吗
[33:47] Whatever. 随便
[33:48] I’m gonna go to a party at the ski patrol house, 我准备去滑雪巡查屋的派对
[33:50] I’m gonna find a sexy instructor 找个性导师
[33:51] and I’m gonna wax his fucking pole. 给他的”杆子”上蜡
[33:54] Later, homos. Don’t drink my fucking drink. 再会了 基佬们 别他妈喝我的酒
[33:59] Hey, Adam? 亚当
[34:00] What she means is that she works at the ski rental place, right 她是指她在滑雪屋工作吧
[34:03] And that’s her job, is cleaning the poles. 她的工作 就是擦桌球杆
[34:05] I could be off, but I think it’s in reference to blowing a dude. 我可以不说 但我觉得那是指给人吹萧
[34:08] Thank you, Nick. But that’s… You don’t need to… 谢了 尼克 但 你不必
[34:11] Or fucking a dude. Because the wax, 或许是找人做爱 因为上蜡的话
[34:12] it can be interpreted either way. 2种理解都可以
[34:15] She was a free spirit, you know? 她是个无拘无束的人 你知道的
[34:17] Or maybe she’s the pole and 又或许她是杆子
[34:19] there’s two dudes that she’s waxing. 给2个人上蜡
[34:21] Let’s just get it done, man. Come on. 把事情搞定就行了 速度
[34:24] – Hey, Lou. – What? -卢 -怎么了
[34:26] Did my mom, like, sleep with a bunch of dudes? 我妈是不是和一堆男人睡过
[34:29] I don’t know. Shut up. 我不知道 闭嘴
[34:30] But she seems kind of slutty, right? 但她看起来挺贱的 不是吗
[34:31] Does she seem that way to you? 你这样看你的母亲吗
[34:34] It’s just, she never told me who my dad is. 是她从没告诉我 我爸是谁
[34:35] It could be any one of these guys. 很可能是这些男人中的一个
[34:37] ‘Cause I was born, like, nine months from now. 因为我就是在9个月后出生的
[34:39] Yeah? So what does that mean? 那么 那是什么意思
[34:41] It means do the math, dipshit. 意思就是算一算吧 猪头
[34:42] I could have been conceived this weekend. 我可能是在这个周末被怀上的
[34:44] Oh, shit. Check this out. 该死 看那边
[34:46] That’s that fucking bellhop. I hate that guy. 是那个该死的侍者 我恨这家伙
[34:50] This must be where he loses the arm! 他肯定就是在这里断臂的
[34:56] – Shit! – Thank you! -靠 -谢谢捧场
[34:58] I think we should tell him. This is gruesome. 我觉得我们该告诉他 这太恐怖了
[35:00] Don’t you dare fucking tell him. 你他妈敢
[35:01] You’ll screw the time thing up. 你会搞乱时空的
[35:19] What the fuck? 搞什么鬼
[35:24] Boo! We just got fucking robbed. 我们他妈的被耍了
[35:27] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[35:29] He’s great, man. Come on! 他真的很棒 拜托
[35:31] Jenny. 詹妮
[35:33] Jenny? 詹妮
[35:34] I’m in the bathroom. Come in. 我在浴室 进来吧
[35:37] What do you think? 觉得如何
[35:39] Oh, my God. 我的天
[35:40] What? Do I look fat? 怎么 我看起来很胖吗
[35:43] No. You look really beautiful. 不 你看起来真的好漂亮
[35:47] Aw! Thank you. 谢谢
[35:53] How about me, do I look different? 那我呢 看起来是不是不太一样
[35:54] Do I look kind of older? 是不是有点老
[35:57] No. 不
[35:59] You look cute, though. 不过你看起来很帅
[36:01] God, I can’t stop thinking about last night. 天 我一直都在回想昨晚
[36:03] It was like frigging hot. 太他妈爽了
[36:05] It was? What did we do? I don’t remember. 是吗 我们干什么了 我不记得了
[36:08] You lasted, like, 10 minutes. 你持续了 大概 10分钟
[36:13] Good, good. 很好
[36:15] And I was good. 我也很棒
[36:16] I think I came. I think. I can’t even tell you what it was like. 我觉得我高潮了 我无法形容那种感觉
[36:20] I got some vague recollection of that. 我有些模糊印象
[36:23] Wanna maybe just sit and talk for a minute? 想坐下来聊一聊吗
[36:25] “Talk.” “聊”
[36:26] Well, I mean, you know, it’s just so good to see you again. 我是想说 你知道 我很高兴再见到你
[36:34] It’s not you. It’s me. 不是你的问题 是我
[36:41] Lamp. 台灯
[36:43] You know what, I think we should go to Poison now. 我觉得我们该去看毒药乐队了
[36:46] You’re weird today. 你今天很怪
[36:47] I know. You are funny. 我知道 你很有趣
[36:49] Let me just get dressed. 我穿上衣服就走
[36:50] Okay. 好
[36:58] Oh, man! 老兄
[37:00] This is trippy. 这真是幻境
[37:02] What’s up? 你好吗
[37:03] Man, I can’t even remember the last time I saw you guys. 我都不记得上次见到你们是什么时候了
[37:08] Yesterday. 昨天而已
[37:10] Oh, yeah. Yesterday. 是啊 昨天
[37:15] Yep. 很好
[37:21] It’s not cheating. It’s not cheating. It’s 1986. 这不是偷欢 现在是1986年
[37:25] You don’t even know Courtney yet. 你都还不认识考特尼呢
[37:28] You know, it’s okay if you’re scared, Lou. 就算你害怕也没关系的 卢
[37:30] I’m not scared, idiot. I’m fucking pissed. 我不是害怕 白痴 我是他妈愤怒
[37:33] I have a full head of hair and a functioning penis, 我有毛发旺盛功能健全的阴茎
[37:35] and I’m looking for some guy to drill me in the fucking jaw. 却想找某个人打掉我的下巴
[37:37] We’re not gonna find him here, anyway. 反正我们不会在这找到他
[37:38] I don’t even remember what he looks like. 我都不记得他的样子了
[37:44] – Walk much, faggot? – Sorry. -他妈怎么走路的 基佬 -你说什么
[37:46] What? No, don’t touch me. The fuck, you’re sorry. 什么 别碰我 你他妈找死吗
[37:48] You scuffed up my Jordans. 你擦到我的乔丹鞋了
[37:51] You wanna go for it? Come on, take a shot, 你想试下吗 来啊
[37:53] pussy. Wanna party? 懦夫 想玩玩吗
[37:54] Wanna be a hero? 想当英雄吗
[37:56] And here it comes. 就是现在了
[38:02] Yeah, you gonna cry? You gonna cry, titty baby? 要哭吗 喝奶的宝宝
[38:06] You gonna fucking cry? Look at him he’s crying. 你他妈要哭吗 看 他哭了
[38:09] Your fucking bag is mine now. 你的包现在他妈的归我了
[38:12] Is that it? 就这样吗
[38:14] No. 不
[38:15] No, I yell back at him 不 我冲他吼
[38:17] and I challenge him to a rematch at midnight saying, 并提出午夜再战 我说
[38:19] “You bring your friends and I’ll bring mine.” 你带上你的朋友 我带上我的
[38:20] And my friends don’t fucking show up. 但我朋友没来
[38:22] So I get pummeled by six guys instead of one. 所以我不是被1个 而是6个家伙狠揍
[38:24] All right, fantastic. Let’s do this. 很好 漂亮 干吧
[38:29] Lou, come on. You have to. 卢 拜托 你必须做
[38:33] Hey, Blaine. 布莱恩
[38:35] Is that all you got? Pussy. 你就这点本事吗 懦夫
[38:41] Oh, God. Yeah. 上帝
[38:45] I’ll never go back. I’ll never go back. 我绝不停下
[38:50] Are you crying? 你在哭吗
[38:52] No. 不
[38:53] It’s the water splashing my face from all the fucking. 是干的时候溅到脸上的水
[38:56] Okay, good. 很好
[38:58] Because I thought you were crying, and I was like… 因为如果你哭 我就
[39:02] I’m sorry, Courtney. 对不起 考特尼
[39:04] – It’s Tara. – Courtney! -我叫塔拉 -考特尼
[39:06] Tara. Tara. 塔拉 塔拉
[39:07] Courtney! Courtney! 考特尼 考特尼
[39:08] No, seriously, my name is Tara. 不 严肃的跟你说 我名字是塔拉
[39:11] No, my wife, my wife. 不 是我老婆
[39:15] You’re married? 你结婚了吗
[39:16] No, I’m not married. Not now, anyway. 没结 反正不是现在
[39:18] I will be. She’s nine right now. 我以后会结 她现在才9岁
[39:27] Can I tell you something that I haven’t told anybody? 我能告诉你些我从没告诉过别人的事吗
[39:30] She cheated on me. 她背着我偷欢
[39:33] I found a e-mail. 我发现了一封电邮
[39:36] And now every time I look at her, 现在每当看到她
[39:38] all I can see is her getting rammed by 我所看到的都是她被一些身材魁梧
[39:40] some faceless dude with a better body and a bigger dick. 有着大老二 看不见脸的家伙猛干的场景
[39:43] Truth of it is, I can’t even bring myself to say anything 事实是 我他妈如此爱她
[39:46] because I just love her so fucking much. 所以对这些我唯有只字不提
[39:50] I don’t even know if I can live without her cheating ass. 我都不知是否能离开她那偷欢的屁股
[39:53] Hey, what’s an e-mail? 什么是电邮
[39:54] That’s not the point! 这不是关键所在
[39:57] Seems like you might’ve took one defensive swing against him. 似乎你接了他1记防守挥击
[40:00] I mean, honestly, what the fuck, man? That was… 说实话 你搞什么 刚才
[40:03] I don’t know how you’ve lived with yourself all these years. 我不知这些年你自己是怎么挺过来的
[40:07] It was pathetic. 真可悲
[40:08] It was pathetic. 真可悲
[40:09] You couldn’t have kicked him from the ground? 你不能把他打得落花流水吗
[40:11] What happened? 发生什么了
[40:17] This is a crazy story. I got hit by a truck. 说来有点荒唐 我被辆卡车撞了
[40:21] Yeah, yeah. 是的
[40:22] Trying to save a baby deer, if you can believe that. 只是想救只鹿宝宝 你能相信吗
[40:25] Oh, my God! 我的天
[40:26] Is there anything that I can do? Are you okay? 我可以帮什么忙吗 你没事吧
[40:30] Oh, my God. No, I’m fine. This is nothing. 上帝 我没事 这没什么
[40:33] You know what? Come with me. I’m gonna take care of you. 跟我来 我来照顾你吧
[40:36] And bring your friend. 把你朋友也带上
[40:37] No, we can’t. 我们不能
[40:38] – We’d love to, but we can’t. – We can, we can. -我们很想去 但我们不能 -可以 可以
[40:40] We should probably go check on that deer, actually. 实际上 我们该去看下那鹿怎样了
[40:42] No, we can go. We can go. 不 我们可以去的
[40:45] I know you cannot wait 我知道你也迫不及待
[40:47] Wait to see me, too 要见我
[40:49] Oh, my God! 天哪
[40:51] This is like the best song ever! 这真是有史以来最棒的歌
[40:53] Maybe not ever. 或许不是最棒的
[40:56] At the drive-in 在汽车电影院
[40:57] God, he’s so hot! 上帝 他真性感
[40:59] In the old man’s Ford 在老爸的福特车里
[41:02] Behind the bushes 在灌木丛后
[41:04] Can I get 3,000 beers? 能给我来3000啤酒吗
[41:12] Who’s next? Who’s next for the beer luge? 下位是谁 下轮啤酒雪橇赛谁来
[41:14] This guy! This guy’s next! He wants it so bad. 这家伙 这家伙是下一个 他非常期待
[41:16] You can do it, man. 你行的 老兄
[41:17] He wants it. 他想来
[41:21] Luge! Luge! Luge! Luge! Luge! Luge! 喝 喝 喝 喝
[41:28] That was so lame. That wasn’t, like, even violent a little bit. 太差劲了 一点都不够劲
[41:32] Who are you, and why did you do that to me? 你是谁 为什么这样对我
[41:34] Why? Because you looked like you needed a luge. 因为你看起来需要啤酒竞赛
[41:37] – I’m Adam. – I’m April. -我是亚当 -我是艾波儿
[41:39] How are you doing? 你玩得怎样
[41:40] All right. 还好
[41:41] What brings you here? 什么风把你吹来的
[41:43] Hot tub. 热浴盆
[41:45] – You? – Poison. -你呢 -毒药乐队
[41:47] – Right. – That band. Poison. -好吧 -就是那个乐队 毒药
[41:49] I’m a journalist. I’m covering the band for Spin magazine. 我是记者 为疾驰杂志报道这乐队
[41:53] You don’t really look like you’re the type. 你看起来不像这种类型
[41:54] The Poison type? God, no. I’m not. I’m really not. 毒药的歌迷吗 天 我根本不是
[41:57] I basically just got onto this bus 大致上我只是上了车
[41:59] and it took me here, to goddamn Winterfest. 然后就被带到这该死的冬令营来了
[42:03] Adam! 亚当
[42:07] You know what? I can’t talk to you. 知道吗 我不能和你说话
[42:09] You can’t? 不能
[42:10] But I’m awesome. I can guarantee that. 但我很棒的 我可以保证
[42:12] I’m sure. You see, I have to walk in the exact same footsteps. 我相信 我得丝毫不差地走原路
[42:15] This didn’t happen. 这些未曾发生过
[42:17] Well, it kind of happened. 但它似乎已经发生了
[42:18] I wish it did. 我希望如此
[42:19] – I just saw it happen. – It really didn’t. -我看见它发生了 -真没有
[42:21] Yeah. No, I contributed. 但是是我促成的
[42:23] I wish it did. 我希望如此
[42:24] All right. 好吧
[42:26] See you. 再会
[42:32] I brought you some ice. It’ll make you feel better. 我给你弄了些冰块 会让你好过些
[42:36] Let’s see that. 试试看
[42:38] Feel better? 感觉好些没
[42:39] That ice does make me feel better. 那冰块确实让我感觉好些了
[42:43] Butterflies. 蝴蝶
[42:45] Hey, you know what? I just remembered I gotta meet a guy. 嘿 我刚记起我得见个人
[42:48] No, no. Wait. 不 等等
[42:50] No, you can’t go. 不 你不能走
[42:52] ‘Cause guess what? 知道为什么吗
[42:54] What? 什么
[42:55] I only do two at a time. 我每次都是伺候两个的
[42:58] What do you mean? 什么意思
[42:59] What do I mean? 我什么意思
[43:04] There those are. 就是它们了
[43:06] Yeah, let’s do this. 来吧
[43:08] Him first? Okay. 他先 好
[43:10] It’s your thing. I don’t wanna tell you what to do. 你决定吧 我不想命令你
[43:12] Hold on, I gotta get the phone. 等等 我得接电话
[43:15] Hello? Mom? 喂 妈
[43:19] What? 搞什么
[43:20] I wanna know what the doctor said. 我想知道医生怎么说的
[43:21] Lou? Lou, we can’t do this. 卢 我们不能这么做
[43:23] Yes, we can. 我们能
[43:25] No, this didn’t happen. 不能 这没发生过
[43:26] – We can’t do this. – Yes, we can. -我们不能这么做 -我们可以
[43:27] – This didn’t happen in the past. – Yes, it did. Shut up. -这在过去没发生过 -发生过 闭嘴
[43:29] This did not fucking happen in the past. 这他妈在过去没发生过
[43:31] You shut the fuck up, please. 拜托你他妈的闭嘴
[43:32] We’re gonna make, like, Hitler president or something. 我们这就像让希特勒做总统一样
[43:34] We can’t do this. 我们不能这么做
[43:36] Look, can you be fucking normal? Please? 听着 请你他妈的正常点行吗
[43:40] Every young man’s fantasy is to have a three-way. 每个年轻人都幻想着3P
[43:42] – Not with another fucking guy. – It’s still a three-way. -但是是和两个女人 -这样也是3P啊
[43:44] What about the policy of the butterfly effect? 那蝴蝶效应原则怎么办
[43:46] The butterfly effect can suck my nuts! 蝴蝶效应给我吹萧去吧
[43:49] Look, we’re gonna have sex with this girl, okay? 听着 我们要和这女孩做爱 好吗
[43:52] You, me, together. 你 我 我们一起
[43:55] Enough of this queer shit. Let’s get the mood right. 受够这娘娘腔了 把气氛修正过来
[43:59] All right. Look, right there. 好了 看着 就这
[44:00] What? 什么
[44:01] You don’t wanna seem overzealous with a full-on rager. 完全勃起看上去会太过热情
[44:04] You don’t want to insult the woman, either. 你没有侮辱这女孩的意思
[44:06] You’re gonna wanna get at least a half-a-chub going, right? 你至少要半勃起 对吧
[44:09] – Look at me. – No. -看看我 -不看
[44:10] – Look at that. – No. -看看这个 -不
[44:11] Look at how, like, perfect that is. 看看有多完美
[44:13] I’m not gonna fucking look. 我他妈的才不看
[44:16] Look, look. Here. 看看这
[44:17] What the fuck, man? 搞什么
[44:20] – I’m out of here. – Come on, Jake, -我要走了 -拜托 杰克
[44:22] – I was just getting you started. – Don’t care! -我只是在帮你热身 -无所谓了
[44:23] Guys do that. 男人就这样
[44:24] No one does that! 没人这样
[44:26] Hey. Onesies? 单干吗
[44:31] Sorry. 抱歉
[44:33] Okay, cool. I’m out of here. 好 没事 我走了
[44:42] How did it go with Jenny? 詹妮的事怎样了
[44:46] Oh, my God. 我的天
[44:49] Oh, my God. Whoo! Why aren’t you dancing? 我的天 你怎么不跳舞
[44:53] Whoa! What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[44:54] That’s Jacob. That’s Jenny. 这是雅各布 这是詹妮
[44:58] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈在搞什么
[45:00] – You’re supposed to break up with her! – I know. -你应该和她分手 -我知道
[45:01] No, no, no. Just check it out, okay? 我只是先核实下 好吗
[45:03] Maybe she’s the key to something. 也许她是事情的关键
[45:05] And I messed it up when I broke up with her before, 以前和她分手时 我搞得一塌糊涂
[45:07] and now the universe is giving me another crack at it. 现在上天给了我补救的机会
[45:10] And if you thought you could really start over 如果有机会可以从头再来
[45:13] and do something totally different, 可以作出完全不同的选择
[45:14] you wouldn’t even consider it? 难道你不会考虑一下吗
[45:16] You’re absolutely right. 你说的一点没错
[45:17] You think so? Really? 你真的这么认为吗
[45:18] No. Fuck, no! 操 当然不是
[45:20] Come on! 拜托
[45:23] What do you mean, you didn’t do it? 你没有做是什么意思
[45:25] I’m getting to it. 我正在努力
[45:26] No, we were supposed to do everything that we did. 不 你应该做每一件曾做过的事
[45:28] That’s what I remember. 我记得是这样
[45:29] Yeah, Adam, what the fuck, man? 是的 亚当 你搞什么
[45:31] You were supposed to fucking dump her. 你该他妈的把她甩了
[45:32] You think I liked getting 你以为我喜欢
[45:33] my ass fucked up and down the entire street? 在大街上让人猛揍吗
[45:35] – Because I didn’t. – It’s not that I’m not gonna do it, -其实我不喜欢 -我不是不做
[45:36] I just haven’t done it yet. There’s a big difference. 只是还没做成而已 这有很大的区别
[45:38] Look at my face, dude. 老兄 看看我的脸
[45:39] Look at my fucking face! Drink me in. 看看我这张猪头脸 好好欣赏下
[45:41] You think I wouldn’t have liked to have changed this? 你觉得我不想改变这些吗
[45:43] Shut the fuck up, Lou. 快他妈闭嘴吧 卢
[45:44] You tried to rope me into a three-way. 你还想把我骗去搞3P
[45:46] – What? – Did you? -什么 -真的吗
[45:47] – No. – Yes. -没有 -是的
[45:48] Lou! Did you? 卢 真的吗
[45:50] I didn’t fuck that girl. Okay? 我没有上那女孩 好吗
[45:53] Because I’m committed to not changing the past. 因为我承诺过不改变过去
[45:56] Right. It had nothing to do with her 是啊 这和她想做中国手指陷阱
[45:58] wanting to be a Chinese finger trap. 一点关系都没有[3P一方式]
[45:59] And I’m not saying that because she was Asian. 而且我这么说不是因为她是亚洲人
[46:01] So you’re telling me I cheated on my wife for no reason. 你的意思是我背叛了我老婆却颗粒无收吗
[46:05] Just relax, okay? 放松 好吗
[46:06] I’m gonna do it. I just haven’t done it yet! 我会做的 我只是还没做成而已
[46:08] You’re unbelievable. 你太不可靠了
[46:09] – Hey, Nick, can I ask you a question? – Yes. -尼克 我能问你个问题吗 -可以
[46:11] Does this seem like it’s all about Adam again? 这次是不是又变成亚当的问题了
[46:12] Yeah, just like Cincinnati. 对 就像在辛辛那提一样
[46:15] – What? – You gonna bring that up? -什么 -你想算旧账吗
[46:17] We said we weren’t gonna talk about Cincinnati ever, okay? 我们说过 绝不再提辛辛那提的 好吗
[46:19] Is this why you have that 这就是为什么柜子里
[46:20] shoebox in your closet that says “Cincinnati”? 有个鞋盒上写着辛辛那提对吗
[46:22] Yeah. 没错
[46:23] What? That’s fucking admissible! 什么 真他妈的不能接受
[46:25] You keep it in the closet? 你把它保存在柜子里吗
[46:26] What was I supposed to do with it? 我该把它怎样
[46:27] You can’t bury those things. 又不能把这些东西埋了
[46:29] And you wrote “Cincinnati” on it? 你还在上面写辛辛那提吗
[46:30] How do I know which one it’s supposed to be? 我怎么知道是哪一个
[46:34] Is it a fetus? 是个胎儿吗
[46:35] My friends are ridiculous. 我的朋友都太荒唐了
[46:36] Why are we still talking about this? 为什么我们还在谈这个
[46:38] Okay, we said we would never talk about that. 我们说过不再提起那件事的
[46:40] By the way, where does it say 还有 他妈的
[46:41] in the fucking friendship handbook 友谊手册里哪里写着
[46:43] that you are the only one who is allowed 只有你们才
[46:45] any fucking problems? 有权去犯错误
[46:47] I forgot that it says in the asshole handbook 我倒是忘了混蛋手册里写着
[46:49] that you can just fuck over your friends whenever you want! 你可以随便欺骗你的朋友
[46:52] Actually, it would say that in the asshole handbook 实际上 混蛋手册里会写着
[46:53] if it was, like, guidelines for being an asshole, 如何去当一个混蛋
[46:55] – that’s what it would say. – Why wouldn’t it say that -上面会写这类的 -为什么混蛋手册里
[46:56] – in the asshole handbook? – Yeah, it would say -不会写这些呢 -是啊 上面会写着
[46:58] – to fuck your friends. – “Fuck over your friends.” -去玩弄你的朋友吧 -欺骗你的朋友
[46:59] – No, no, no. – Have you ever read a book? -不 不 不 -你看过书吗
[47:00] You’re right. I’m sorry, my bad. 你们是对的 对不起 我的错
[47:03] You guys are right. 你们是对的
[47:04] But if you’re changing the fucking past, okay, 但既然你他妈要改变过去
[47:06] then I’m changing the fucking past, all right? 那我也要去改变过去 明白吗
[47:08] No! Lou! 不行 卢
[47:10] Okay! We’re in the game! I like this. 好了 我们可以随便玩了 我喜欢
[47:13] I didn’t change anything yet, I just didn’t do it. 我还没改变任何事 我只是还没有做
[47:14] And if we’re changing shit, 如果我们改变了些什么的话
[47:16] you better be there at midnight to get my fucking back. 你最好他妈的午夜前给我回来
[47:18] – Done. – I’ll be there. -好了 -我会去的
[47:19] Guys! Guys! 伙计们 伙计们
[47:20] Come on, man. Talk to me about this! 等等 伙计们 我们再谈谈
[47:22] – Fuck off. – Fuck! -你滚开 -妈的
[47:23] – I’ll be back in a minute. – Where are you going? -我一会儿回来 -你要去哪儿
[47:25] I gotta go. I’m getting out of here. 我得走了 我要离开这里
[47:26] No, no, Adam, listen to me, please. 别 别 亚当 求你听我说
[47:28] Jenny Stedmeyer is not your fucking destiny, okay? 詹妮・丝黛梅尔不是你的真命天女 好吗
[47:30] She’s just some girl. 她只是一个普通女孩
[47:31] Some girl you dated in high school, okay? 跟你高中时约过会的普通女孩 好吗
[47:33] I know! I just got some emotions coming up. 我知道 我只是有点激动
[47:35] I got some feelings that I got to deal with. 我得去稳定一下情绪
[47:37] I’m gonna do it. I believe in you. You’re awesome. 我会做的 我相信你 你棒极了
[47:39] You know what? That’s fine. Everybody just take off! 你知道吗 这没问题 全都走人吧
[47:40] I don’t need to be born. 我不需要被生下来
[47:42] I’ll just go find the repairman myself and fix the time machine. 我要自己找修理工来修好时光机
[47:46] That’s the dumbest thing I’ve said in a while. 这是我说过的最蠢的话
[47:50] You made the best decision of your life, 你做了人生中最好的决定
[47:52] choosing me as your friend over Adam. 选我做你的朋友 而不是亚当
[47:54] I’m pretty sure that’s not what’s going on here. 我很确定事实不是这样的
[47:55] Don’t be afraid. I’m gonna treat you right. 别害怕 我会好好待你的
[47:57] Daddy’s gonna take care of you. 老爸来照顾你
[48:00] Here we go. It’s like a slow-motion guillotine. 你看 这就像切纸机的慢镜头
[48:05] What the F-ing fuck? 他妈的怎么回事
[48:15] Here we go. Here we go. Round two. 又来了 又来了 第二回合
[48:19] Should we help him? 我们该帮他吗
[48:20] No. No. This is his destiny. 不 不行 这是他命中注定的
[48:29] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[48:30] – Did it happen? – No. -发生了吗 -没有
[48:35] If that guy doesn’t lose his arm soon, 如果那家伙的胳膊等会还没断
[48:37] I’m gonna fucking take it from him myself. 我就他妈的自己帮他剁下来
[48:39] Man! 伙计
[48:45] Blaine! 布莱恩
[48:47] Come on down, man. Have a brewski with us. 下来吧 伙计 跟我们一起喝啤酒
[48:49] There’s a party. 下面在开派对
[48:50] “No foreign army has ever occupied American soil.” 没有外国军队能侵占美国的领土
[48:53] “Until now.” 直到现在
[48:55] Watching Red Dawn again, or… 又在看”天狐入侵”了吗 还是
[48:56] Wolverines! 狼獾
[48:59] They’re Ruskies. 他们是”俄国佬”
[49:01] And these are their secret Commie weapons. 这些是他们共产党员的秘密武器
[49:03] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[49:04] Look at this stuff, man. 看看这个 伙计
[49:06] They could be spies or something. 他们可能是间谍或者什么
[49:09] I don’t know, Blaine. I mean, they seem a little young 我不知道 布莱恩 他们要做间谍
[49:11] to be spies, you know. 可能还年轻了点儿
[49:12] Come on, Chaz. 得了吧 查兹
[49:14] They could be some kind of 21 Jump Street 他们可能来自”龙虎少年队”
[49:17] spy battalion-type dudes. 里的那种间谍营
[49:21] Yeah. Yeah. Or not at all, 是啊 是的 或者根本不沾边
[49:23] you know? There’s also that. 你知道 还有别的可能
[49:25] What the fuck is this? 这他妈的是什么
[49:28] There’s something I wanna talk to you about. 我有事要跟你说
[49:29] It’s something I’m supposed to do but I don’t wanna do. 我本不想的 但我必须这么做
[49:31] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[49:32] Okay, Adam. But… 好的 亚当 但是
[49:33] Because I was thinking about 因为我一直觉得
[49:34] how good we are together, right? 我们在一起真是棒极了 对吗
[49:36] – Don’t you think? I really think so. – Okay. -你不认为吗 我真这么想的 -好的
[49:38] And I was talking about the future and I was thinking about, 我是说我一直思考的未来
[49:41] well, my future is this way and maybe it could be this way. 我的未来是这样的 也许可以是那样
[49:43] I know I’m rambling now. God, you’re so beautiful. 我知道我现在跑题了 上帝啊 你太美了
[49:45] But we got along so great and… 但我们在一起是那么美好
[49:46] What is that? 那是什么
[49:49] It’s a note I wrote to you. You should read it. 是我给你写的一个纸条 你该读一读
[49:51] – Right now? – Yeah. -现在吗 -是的
[49:53] Okay.Just a second. 好的 等一下
[49:53] “Dear Adam, you’re a super-terrific guy and I love you.” 亲爱的亚当 你是一个超级好的人 我爱你
[49:59] “And that’s why this is so hard for me.” 所以我很难开口
[50:00] “You’re one of the most 你是我认识人当中
[50:01] amazing people that I’ve ever met. I can’t…” 最好的一个 我不能
[50:04] Are you breaking up with me? 你这是要跟我分手吗
[50:05] That’s what this… this is a break-up note? 这是什么 这是封分手信吗
[50:07] I’m sorry, Adam. 对不起 亚当
[50:09] All these years! 这么多年了
[50:10] You stabbed me in the eye with a fucking fork 你他妈的把叉子刺进我的眼睛里
[50:11] and you were gonna break up with me anyway? 而你反过来又要跟我分手了吗
[50:13] Is that what you’re saying to me? 这就是你想跟说的吗
[50:14] I did what? 我做了什么
[50:15] Why are you breaking up with me? That’s not how this works. 为什么是你跟我分手 事情不是这样的
[50:19] You’re such a great guy and you’re gonna find the right girl, 你是个好人 你会找到适合你的女孩的
[50:21] but it’s not me. 但不是我
[50:23] And you know, everybody knows what a big deal 而且你知道 所有人都知道
[50:25] you’re gonna be some day. 你将来会出人头地的
[50:27] No, I’m not. I’m not. I’m not anybody. 不 我没有 我没有 我什么也不是
[50:31] Adam, okay. It’s not you, it’s me. 亚当 好了 原因不在你 是我
[50:36] I say that to you. You don’t say that to me. 我对你说这些才对 不是你对我说
[50:39] That’s not how this works. 事情不是这样的
[50:41] Do you know what happens to you if we don’t go back? 你知道如果我们不回来 会发生什么吗
[50:45] – You end up with Billy Lavatino. – I like him. -你会和比利・拉瓦蒂诺在一起 -我喜欢他
[50:47] You may like him, but then 你可能喜欢他 但后来
[50:48] you end up pregnant with, like, trucker hips, 你怀孕了 肚子大得像卡车的屁股
[50:50] and you have a baby with Billy Lavatino, 你和比利・拉瓦蒂诺有了孩子
[50:52] and you’re addicted to Weight Watchers, you little bitch. 而你会沉迷于减肥中心 你这个小骚货
[50:54] – What did you just call me? – Take this fucking back! -你叫我什么 -把这个他妈的收回去
[50:56] Don’t you… Jesus! 难道你 上帝啊
[51:01] I don’t get fat! 我才不会变胖
[51:03] Gross! 太恶心了
[51:09] If we’re changing shit, 如果我们可以改变过去
[51:10] we gotta be taking advantage of shit. 我们也可以利用过去
[51:12] – No. – Mulligan. -不行 -重新发球
[51:14] – No mulligan. – Come on! -不能重新发 -得了吧
[51:16] – You had, like, five mulligans. – Dude. -你已经重新发球五次了 -老兄
[51:17] I’m not talking about bad stuff, either, okay? 我也没说要做什么坏事 对不对
[51:20] I’m just talking about good stuff. 我在说好事
[51:21] Like keeping Manimal on the air, you know? 就像可以让”变身神探”继续播放 你知道
[51:24] Or preventing Miley Cyrus. 或者阻止麦莉・赛勒斯
[51:26] Preventing her from what? 阻止麦莉・赛勒斯干什么
[51:28] Just preventing her. 就是阻止她
[51:29] And there’s the catch! First down! 球被截住了 首攻
[51:36] 丹佛队-克里夫兰队 13-13
[51:37] Oh, shit! 妈的
[51:39] I know this game. 我知道这场比赛
[51:40] Yeah? 是吗
[51:41] Yeah. This is the Denver-Cleveland playoff game. 是的 这是丹佛对克里夫兰的决赛
[51:43] This is the fucking Drive, man. 激烈无比 伙计
[51:45] Yeah? 是吗
[51:48] I know what we’re gonna do. 我知道我们该做什么了
[51:56] Adam, hey. You’re back. Awesome. 亚当 你回来了 太好了
[51:59] What’s going on here? Where are the guys? 怎么了 他们哪儿去了
[52:03] – What’s this? – Read it. -这是什么 -自己读吧
[52:05] “Dear Adam, you are a super-terrific guy and I love you, 亲爱的亚当 你是一个超级好的人 我爱你
[52:07] “Which is why this is so hard for me. I cherish our friendship.” 所以我很难开口 我珍视我们的友谊
[52:13] She broke up with you? 她把你甩了
[52:15] And you still fucking got stabbed in the eye? 而你的眼睛还是他妈的被刺了
[52:17] Leave me alone. Get out of here. 让我一个人待会 出去
[52:19] What are you doing here? You writing poetry? 你在这儿干什么呢 你在写诗吗
[52:21] Just leave me alone and get out of here. No. 别管我了 出去 我没有
[52:23] You’re writing fucking break-up poetry. 你他妈的在写分手诗吗
[52:25] All right, I’m writing break-up poetry, okay? 是的 我是在写分手诗 行了吗
[52:28] Because my heart hurts. 因为我的心碎了
[52:30] She stabbed me in my heart and my eye. 她刺伤了我的心和眼
[52:31] Holy shit, you’re wasted. 真他妈的 你真没用
[52:32] Look, I’ve had like two wine kills, 你看 我这里有两杯酒精杀手
[52:34] Captain Buzzcooler. 布兹库勒尔长官
[52:36] – God. – You’re fucked up. -上帝啊 -你太颓废了
[52:39] “Jenny’s eyes, like a gypsy’s lies 詹妮眼眸像吉卜赛人的谎言
[52:41] cut right through the night 划破漆黑的夜
[52:41] “Now those eyes are another guy’s 现在这眼眸已属于别人
[52:43] and I’m alone with my pain” 我带着痛苦独自伤悲
[52:44] That was clean. 结尾原来是”干净”
[52:45] Are you shitting me with this, Adam? 你他妈的是在耍我吗 亚当
[52:48] Look, you can recite it straight 你可以直接朗诵
[52:50] or to the tune of Sweet Child O’ Mine. 或者用”我恬美的爱人”的旋律吟唱
[52:51] It doesn’t matter. 都可以
[52:52] Are these mushrooms? 这些是蘑菇吗
[52:53] Did you eat these mushrooms, Adam? 你吃了这些蘑菇吗 亚当
[52:56] I like to eat them, you know? A couple of them. 我喜欢吃 我吃了一些
[52:58] Holy fuck, man, you gotta stay straight! 去你妈的 伙计 你得清醒点儿
[53:00] – You gotta help me get the guys back! – Just relax. -你得帮我把他们找回来 -放松
[53:02] You know, it’s not always about my emotional journey. 你要知道 并非总是我的感情出问题
[53:04] – It could be about yours. – Put the coke down! -你也可能会遇到 -把可乐放下
[53:05] – God damn it, you little fucker! – Give it to me! -该死的 你这个小混蛋 -把它给我
[53:07] Don’t you fucking get it? I’m not gonna be fucking born! 你他妈的不明白吗 我他妈的不会出生了
[53:13] How much worse can it get? 还能比这更糟糕吗
[53:16] What? The ’80s? 什么 八十年代吗
[53:18] New part shorted out another part. 新的零件让另一个零件短路了
[53:20] I hope we can get that thing working before dawn. 我希望能在黎明前修好它
[53:22] Wait, wait, hold on, 等等 等一下
[53:23] is that when the time portal closes, at dawn? 那就是时光入口关闭的时间吗 黎明时
[53:25] That’s when the party’s over. 那是派对结束的时间
[53:27] Fuck you, man. Listen. 去你吗的 伙计 听着
[53:28] I am at my wit’s end with him, 他已经把我的智慧都磨光了
[53:30] so you gotta level with me. 所以你得说实话
[53:31] Are you the mystical time-travel guide-guy or not? 你到底是不是时光旅行的神秘引导者
[53:33] Don’t you put your hands on me, young lady! 别用手抓着我不放 年轻的女士
[53:37] I’m just trying to do my job, here. 我正试着完成我的工作
[53:39] Fuck, hold on. Quit eating mushrooms, man! 妈的 等一下 别再吃蘑菇了 伙计
[53:41] I wanna have a few more. 我还想再吃点儿
[53:45] What the fuck is happening to me? I can’t… 我到底是怎么了 我不能
[53:49] Dawn. 黎明
[53:53] Hey, Adam. 嘿 亚当
[53:55] All right, so anyway, the repairman’s doing his thing. 好了 反正修理工会继续工作
[53:58] I’m gonna go find Nick and Lou, 我要去找尼克和卢了
[53:59] and you stay right here. Okay? 你就待在这里 好吗
[54:00] I’m gonna stay. 我留下
[54:01] You got it, but you can’t leave. 你懂了 但是你不能离开
[54:03] I can’t move, because I’m broken. 我动不了 因为我心碎了
[54:06] Man, you and my mom are so fucked. 伙计 你和我妈都糟透了
[54:11] Hungry. 饿了
[54:14] Evening. 晚上好
[54:15] You’ve got two arms. 你有两只胳膊
[54:17] But you’re not going to. You’re gonna lose one. 但是你将来不再有了 你会失去一只
[54:19] What? 什么
[54:20] You’re gonna lose that arm. 你会失去那只手臂
[54:24] You’re one of those joker guys. 你跟那些爱开玩笑的人一伙的
[54:25] Right. Right. 是的 是的
[54:26] I don’t care if you put that arm 我不管你是不是把那只胳膊
[54:28] in a steel fucking vault, 放进钢制保险柜里
[54:29] that arm’s coming off! 那只胳膊就要没了
[54:31] You’re gonna lose your arm. 你要失去你的胳膊了
[54:32] You’re gonna lose your arm! 你要失去你的胳膊了
[54:34] I’m gonna rape you. 我要扁你
[54:35] I’m gonna rape you! 我要扁你
[54:35] – I’m gonna rape you. – I’m gonna rape you. -我要扁你 -我要扁你
[54:37] – Have a great night. – Okay. -祝你晚上愉快 -好的
[54:39] …to the end zone. Touchdown Cleveland! 到了得分区 克里夫兰触地得分
[54:44] Pay up, suckers! Pay up! 付钱 衰人们 付钱
[54:46] How does he do it? How is he right all the time? 他怎么做到的 他怎么老是对的
[54:49] Let me ask you something, McFly. 我来问你 小飞侠[乐队名]
[54:52] How you getting so lucky? 你怎么这么幸运
[54:53] I know the fucking future, douche bag. 我知道未来 混蛋
[54:55] Really? One more bet. 真的吗 再赌一次
[54:57] Ricky, come on. 瑞奇 走吧
[54:58] You said one more and then you’d be done. 你说过再赌一次就走的
[55:00] I also said to shut the fuck up. Remember that? 我还说了快他妈的闭嘴 记得吗
[55:02] Okay, I love you. Shut the fuck up. 好了 我爱你 快他妈闭嘴吧
[55:04] By the way, I love your coat. 插一句 我喜欢你的大衣
[55:06] I don’t give a shit about animals, either, so… 我也从不在动物身上花一分钱 所以
[55:08] One more bet. High stakes. 再赌一次 玩把大的
[55:09] All right. All right. Bring it on, Spader. 好的 好的 拿出你的本事来吧 二逼
[55:12] Bring it on, Jo-Jo. 来吧 傻缺
[55:14] I bet Elway throws a touchdown pass 我赌埃尔维会在比赛结束前
[55:16] with 37 seconds left on the clock. 37秒时触地得分
[55:18] Fat chance, asshole. 机会渺茫啊 混蛋
[55:19] Elway’s done nothing all day. 埃尔维今天什么也没干
[55:20] Well then, in the spirit of high stakes, 是啊 这才是冒险精神
[55:22] let’s make it interesting. 让它变得有趣点吧
[55:23] Let’s make it interesting. 你想赌什么
[55:24] If I win, your wife gives me a blowjob. 如果我赢了 你的妻子就得给我口交
[55:28] Really? 真的吗
[55:30] A classy one. 质量高的
[55:34] – Hey, screw you, kid. – Hey, okay, -去你的 小子 -嘿 好吧
[55:35] and if you win, name your price. 如果你赢了 你说要什么
[55:39] Touchdown pass at 37 seconds, exactly? 就在37秒整时触地得分吗
[55:41] Exactly. 准确无误
[55:44] Fine. 好的
[55:45] You lose, I take all your winnings. 你输了 我就拿走你所有赢的钱
[55:47] Done. 成交
[55:48] And you give your buddy a blowjob. 而且你得给你的哥们口交
[55:49] What? Hell, no. 什么 见鬼 不行
[55:52] – Deal. – Deal? -成交 -成交
[55:53] Well done. I like your style. 干得漂亮 我喜欢你的作风
[55:55] I like your style. 我喜欢你的作风
[55:55] He’s very creative. 他很有创意
[55:56] I don’t like you taking liberties with my dick. 我不喜欢你冒犯我的老二
[55:59] Relax, okay? 放松 好吗
[56:01] We know the fucking future. We can’t lose. 我们他妈的知道未来 我们不会输的
[56:06] Hey. Hey, there. What are you doing? 嘿 嘿 你在干什么
[56:13] Okay, how’s the view from down there? 好的 躺下后视野怎么样
[56:19] It’s nice. 美极了
[56:22] Adam, right? 你叫亚当 是吗
[56:24] Yeah. 是的
[56:25] Why are you bleeding in the snow? 为什么你在雪地里还流着血
[56:27] That? No, I… 那个吗 不 我
[56:28] I got stabbed in the face with a fork. 有人用叉子刺伤了我的脸
[56:31] I saw it coming and I avoided it. 我知道这会发生所以我想避免它
[56:33] I mean, I didn’t avoid it. 我的意思是 我还是没躲开
[56:35] It just happened again to me 只是还是以相似的
[56:36] in a slightly different way. 另一种方式发生了
[56:38] Boy, I really wish I knew what the fuck you were talking about. 我真希望我明白你他妈的在说些什么
[56:43] All the choices we make in our life, 我们生活中做的所有选择
[56:44] they’re pointless. 都是没有意义的
[56:45] There’s no escaping the inevitable. 都无法逃脱这种必然性
[56:48] I don’t know, man. 我不知道 伙计
[56:52] So, you’re saying that your 所以 不管你做什么
[56:53] whole entire life is predetermined to suck, 你是说你的整个人生
[56:55] no matter what you do? 都是注定了要糟透透顶吗
[56:57] It’s not the way I want it, but… 我不想这样 但是
[56:58] Kind of seems like a really, really good excuse 听起来我们真的该在今夜
[57:01] to do something totally amazing right now, tonight. 干一些彻底疯狂的事情
[57:06] Like what? 例如什么
[57:07] Like perhaps hang out with a girl that you just met 就像也许跟你刚刚认识的女孩一起玩
[57:12] before her bus has to leave in two hours? 而她的公车两个小时后就会离开
[57:15] Right-o. 马上来
[57:17] I thought you said we were going to get some food. 我以为我们要去弄点吃的点呢
[57:19] Yeah, we are. We’re about to get some food. 是啊 马上就找到吃的了
[57:22] I’m pretty hungry, actually. 我已经饿坏了
[57:24] Damn it. They forgot to leave the key. 该死的 他们忘了留下钥匙
[57:27] Who did? 谁
[57:28] Carol and Stan Stapleton. They’re my friends. 卡罗尔和斯坦・斯泰普尔顿 他们是我的朋友
[57:31] They live here, 他们住这儿
[57:31] and I housesit for them when they go to Nepal, sometimes. 他们去尼泊尔时 我帮他们看房子
[57:34] I thought you said you came in here on a bus. 你好像说过你是坐公车来的
[57:36] They usually do leave, like, a side door open. 他们通常会留一个侧门的
[57:40] – They do? – So let me… I’ll be right back. -是吗 -让我 马上回来
[57:42] Okay. 好的
[57:44] Yep, it’s unlocked. 太好了 这没锁
[57:51] Cheers. 干杯
[57:53] So which one’s Carol? 哪个是卡罗尔
[57:58] Carol’s on the left. 卡罗尔是左边那个
[58:00] Elway’s last stand. 45 seconds left on the clock. 埃尔维的垂死挣扎 还有45秒比赛结束
[58:03] I’m really good at getting head. You’ll see. 我勃起得很快 你会知道的
[58:07] – Elway takes the snap. – Go, baby. -埃尔维迅速反应 -冲啊 宝贝
[58:08] He fades back. Elway fires. 他后退传球了 埃尔维燃烧了
[58:10] He’s got Jackson open. 他摆脱了杰克逊的防守
[58:11] He’s impossibly open! 难以置信 竟然无人防守他
[58:13] Wait, what’s this? Vermin? 等一下 这是什么 害鼠吗
[58:15] No, no, no! I know this squirrel. 不 不 不 我知道这只松树
[58:16] That’s a magic fucking squirrel. This doesn’t count. 这只是一只他妈的松树 没关系
[58:19] He’s distracted by a wild squirrel! 他被一只野生松鼠分散了注意力
[58:20] What the fuck? 他妈的怎么回事
[58:21] Incomplete! Game’s over! Cleveland wins! 没有成功 比赛结束 克里夫兰队获胜
[58:24] The Dawg Pound is going to the Super Bowl. 耶・庞德入围超级杯赛
[58:26] Oh, yeah! 太好了
[58:28] I’ve never seen anything like it! 我从没见过这样的事
[58:30] He did it. Got to go! 他赢了 该走了
[58:32] Congratulations. Look at all that money. 恭喜 看这些钱啊
[58:33] I was kidding about the blowjob thing. 口交的事我是开玩的
[58:35] Obviously, we’re comedians. 显然我们是喜剧演员
[58:36] Hey, guys. Guys. 嘿 伙计们 伙计们
[58:39] A bet’s a bet. 打赌就是打赌
[58:42] Motherfucker! 他妈的
[58:45] So you’re a Time Lord? 这么说你是时间的主宰
[58:48] And a Jacuzzi is your spaceship? 浴缸就是你的飞船
[58:52] That is correct, madam. 正确 女士
[58:53] That’s the only part of this whole thing 这真是整个事件中
[58:55] that doesn’t make sense to me. 唯一对我来说毫无意义的事了
[58:57] You’re not the only one. Believe me. 你不是唯一一个 相信我
[58:59] I mean, the whole thing is just totally insane. 整件事都让人无法置信
[59:05] So, how’s the future working out for you? 那未来你怎么样
[59:07] I mean, are you like a happy grownup? 我是说你是个幸福的大人吗
[59:10] Not particularly, no. 不算了 不是
[59:11] Yeah. 是吗
[59:12] My friends actually think I ended up being 实际上我的朋友认为我是
[59:14] a completely selfish, fucked-up person. 一个非常自私和糟糕的人
[59:17] And they may have a point, actually, if I think about it. 仔细想来 实际上他们确实有些道理
[59:21] I’ll tell you something I haven’t told somebody for a long time. 诉你一件事 已经好久没跟别人提过了
[59:23] When I was a kid, 当我还是孩子时
[59:24] every Friday night, 每周五的晚上
[59:25] my father used to take my sister Kelly and me 我父亲总会带着我和我妹妹凯莉
[59:28] to this place called Flatirons 到一个叫”福莱特艾伦斯”的地方
[59:30] for steak sandwiches. 吃牛排三明治
[59:31] It was a family tradition. 这是家庭的传统
[59:33] That’s sometimes a good thing. 这是件好事啊
[59:35] But one year, we saw this commercial 但有一年 我们看见了一个广告
[59:38] for this place called The Enchanted Forest of Pizza. 叫做”比萨饼的魔幻森林”
[59:41] So the next Friday, my dad’s loading us up into the car. 所以下个星期五 我的父亲开车载着我们
[59:45] We’re like, “Daddy, we 我们就说 爸爸 我们
[59:46] want to go to The Enchanted Forest of Pizza.” 想要去”比萨饼的魔幻森林”
[59:48] And he’s like, “What are you talking about? 他就说 你们在说什么
[59:50] “We always go for steak sandwiches.” 我们一直都是吃牛排三明治的
[59:52] But we just stay at him 但我们不停吵闹
[59:54] and we’re whining, and we’re badgering, and finally he relents. 我们哭嚷 我们缠着他 最终他答应了
[59:57] Nice. So, you win. 很好 这么说你赢了
[59:58] You deviated from the plan in a really big way. That’s good. 你以厉害的方式脱离了束缚 这很好
[1:00:02] 33 people died of E. Coli. 33人因为大肠杆菌死了
[1:00:05] Including my father. 包括我的父亲
[1:00:07] Before he died, he looked at me and he said, 在他死之前他看着我说
[1:00:09] “Adam, you did this.” 亚当 这是你的错
[1:00:11] No, he didn’t. 不 他没这么说
[1:00:13] Yes, he did, 是的 他这么说了
[1:00:14] with his eyes. 眼神里说的
[1:00:15] I don’t think that that’s what he meant with his eyes. 我不认为他的眼神是这个意思
[1:00:18] The point is that Kelly and I 重点是凯莉和我
[1:00:19] dealt with the guilt of this in very different ways. 用不同的方式应对我们的罪恶感
[1:00:22] She went wild, right? 她变得很野性
[1:00:24] She didn’t want to have control over anything. 她不想控制任何事
[1:00:26] But I vowed to master the chaos, 但我却发誓要掌控一切混乱
[1:00:28] to impose order. 让人唯命是从
[1:00:29] Adam, I really don’t think 亚当 我真的不认为
[1:00:30] that you can let a poison pizza ruin the rest of your life. 一块有毒的比萨饼能够毁了你余生
[1:00:34] You got to embrace the chaos. You have to. 你应该接受这些混乱 你必须这么做
[1:00:37] That way, life might just astonish you. 这样 生活才可能给你惊喜
[1:00:50] – I had so much fun tonight. – I know! -我今晚很开心 -我知道
[1:00:52] Fuck! Game on. 妈的 好戏开始了
[1:00:56] – You look so hot, by the way. – Thanks. -你看起来辣极了 -谢谢
[1:00:58] I said, start sucking, gaylord. 我说了 开始吸啊 同性恋
[1:01:01] Yeah! Suck! 对 口交
[1:01:03] Suck that shit, man! 快吸啊 伙计
[1:01:04] Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck! 口交 口交 口交 口交
[1:01:07] Who are you people? 你们是什么人
[1:01:09] God, who are you people? 天哪 你们还是人吗
[1:01:12] Let’s get on with this. My fondue’s getting cold. 我们继续 我的奶酪火锅要凉了
[1:01:14] Choke on that horn, man! 快吹那管子 伙计
[1:01:20] Good for you. 你很棒啊
[1:01:22] I know, right? 我知道好吧
[1:01:23] It’s like Gary Coleman’s fucking forearm. 这就像是加里・科尔曼该死的前臂
[1:01:26] It’s so black! 这太黑了
[1:01:28] It’s so impossibly black. 真是黑的不可思议
[1:01:32] – I love you, buddy. – Don’t say that! -我爱你 兄弟 -别这么说
[1:01:34] I’m sorry, I do. 抱歉 我爱你
[1:01:36] – No, no, no! – Fuck, fuck… -不 不 不 -操 操
[1:01:46] 香烟
[1:01:50] You. 你
[1:01:52] Maybe what you need isn’t in here, after all. 可能你要找的东西根本不在这里
[1:01:55] Maybe what you need has always been in here. 可能你要找的一直都在这里
[1:01:59] – Really? – No. -真的吗 -不
[1:02:04] The tub? Is it fixed yet? 浴缸呢 修好了吗
[1:02:06] Can be. Ready to go? 快了 准备出发了吗
[1:02:08] Wait, go where? 等等 去哪儿
[1:02:10] To the room, check it out. I’ve got the part right here. 去房间看看 我在这找到了零件
[1:02:12] Yeah. Yeah, let’s go. 好啊 好 我们走吧
[1:02:13] – Let’s go. – Right. -走啊 -好
[1:02:19] – Where did he go? – Who? -他去哪了 -谁
[1:02:21] This fucking guy. 他妈的混蛋
[1:02:24] Nicholas. 尼古拉斯
[1:02:28] Nicky. Nicholas. 尼克 尼古拉斯
[1:02:31] There he is! 醒了啊
[1:02:34] – What? – What the fuck? -干嘛 -这是他妈的怎么回事
[1:02:36] What? What? 什么 什么啊
[1:02:38] What, do I still have some on my face? 什么 我脸上还有吗
[1:02:41] God! 天哪
[1:02:43] Damn! 该死
[1:02:45] Did you have pineapple today? 你今天吃了菠萝吗
[1:02:47] I can’t go home. What the fuck? 我没脸回家了 什么鬼事
[1:02:50] I’m fucking with you, dude. 我他妈和你开玩笑呢 兄弟
[1:02:51] It’s hand soap. 这是洗手液
[1:02:54] Oh, my God. Relax. 天哪 放轻松
[1:02:56] It’s like you haven’t seen a little come 你搞得像从没见过
[1:02:58] on your friend’s face before, or something. 这玩意儿射在你朋友脸上一样
[1:03:00] What the fuck is wrong with you, man? 你他妈有病吗 伙计
[1:03:02] I’m just kidding. It’s what friends do. God! 开个玩笑嘛 朋友之间正常的 天哪
[1:03:04] You didn’t? 你没有吗
[1:03:06] Gargle your hog? No, man. 吸你的管子吗 当然没有
[1:03:09] After they pulled you off of me, 他们把你从我身上挪开后
[1:03:10] me and Rick talked it out. 我和瑞克讲清楚了
[1:03:11] He’s actually a pretty cool guy. 他真是一个很酷的人
[1:03:12] We have a lot in common. 我们有很多共同点
[1:03:13] We both love tits and Motley Crue. 我们都喜欢咪咪和豹纹装
[1:03:16] It’s cool? 这很酷吗
[1:03:17] Yeah, I just told him a bunch of shit 对啊 我还告诉他很多能让他
[1:03:19] that’s gonna make him rich in the future. 以后发大财的屁事
[1:03:21] I saved the good stuff for us. 不过我把好东西留给我们自己了
[1:03:23] Let’s go to the bar, plan our empire. 我们去酒吧规划一下我们的帝国吧
[1:03:31] Fucking iPods, you know? Fucking Prius. 去他妈的苹果 去他妈的丰田
[1:03:35] Match. com. Anything. com. Fucking Internet. com! 交友网站 什么网站 去他妈的互联网
[1:03:38] Fucking Zac Efron. Nobody invented him yet. 该死的扎克・埃夫隆 他还没出生呢
[1:03:43] What about Twitter? Whatever the fuck that is. 那微博呢 管他妈的是什么
[1:03:46] We could combine Twitter with fucking Viagra. 我们能把微博和伟哥结合在一起
[1:03:51] Twitt-agra. 微哥
[1:03:54] What’s the matter, dude? Come on. 怎么回事 兄弟 来啊
[1:03:56] I’m sorry, man. I’m just preoccupied. 抱歉 伙计 我有点心事
[1:03:59] You just kind of down about being black and out of shape? 你因为是黑人而且有点胖就郁闷了吗
[1:04:02] What the fuck is wrong with you? No. 你他妈的怎么回事 不是
[1:04:05] Because you look good, you know? 你看起来很不错 知道吗
[1:04:06] This is a great time for black people. 你正处于黑人的鼎盛时期
[1:04:09] I mean our time, not this time. 我是说我们的时代 不是现在的
[1:04:10] This is a terrible time for black people. 现在这时代对黑人不妙
[1:04:11] I don’t see one other black person in here. 在这我一个黑人也没看见
[1:04:15] Talk to me, man. 和我聊聊 伙计
[1:04:16] I found out she fucking cheated. 我发现她他妈的有外遇
[1:04:18] What? Courtney’s fucking cheating on you? 什么 考特尼他妈的背叛你了吗
[1:04:21] I gave her my life, I gave up my passion. 我为她放弃了生活 放弃了我的爱好
[1:04:24] And she’s just out there… 但她却在外面
[1:04:26] Why the fuck didn’t you say something, man? 为什么你他妈什么都不说呢 伙计
[1:04:28] That’s just it! I never see you guys anymore. 问题就在这 我再也没见过你们
[1:04:31] I don’t have my music, I barely have friends. 我失去了音乐 我朋友也不多
[1:04:34] Without Courtney, 没有了考特尼
[1:04:36] I’m nothing. 我什么也不是
[1:04:38] You’re just fucking Courtney’s bitch right now. 你现在他妈的成了考特尼的随从了
[1:04:40] You need to be your own man, you know? 你得做自己 知道吗
[1:04:43] “Nick Webber Agnew”? 尼克・韦伯・艾格纽
[1:04:44] What the fuck is that? 这他妈的是什么
[1:04:44] – It’s terrible. – It doesn’t work. -是很糟 -这不管用
[1:04:46] No. Nick Webber, that’s who you are. 不 尼克・韦伯 才是你自己
[1:04:49] That’s who I was. 那是过去的我
[1:04:51] Maybe you gotta find him again. 看来你得把他找回来
[1:04:53] You know, she’s getting hers, you go get yours. 她去找乐子了 那你也找找乐子
[1:04:57] I can’t, man. 伙计 我不行
[1:04:59] It means something to me to be married. 结婚对我来说是一份责任
[1:05:01] You’re not fucking married. It’s 1986. 现在是1986年 你他妈的还没结婚呢
[1:05:03] In my heart I am. 在我心里我已经结了
[1:05:04] Your heart’s a fucking liar. 你的心是个他妈的骗子
[1:05:14] You know what? You know what you got to do? 你知道你该做什么吗
[1:05:17] What? 什么
[1:05:19] You gotta get your ass up on that stage. 你该重回舞台
[1:05:23] You’re right. 说得对
[1:05:26] I’m gonna do it. 我就要这么做
[1:05:27] Yeah. Do it. 对 去做吧
[1:05:28] Do it fucking quickly, okay? 你他妈的速度点好吗
[1:05:31] You better be at that fight with me. 你最好能赶上和我一起去打那场架
[1:05:32] Don’t leave me hanging this time. 这次别把我留下了
[1:05:33] – I won’t. I promise. – All right. -我不会的 我保证 -好的
[1:05:35] Adam. Fuck. 亚当 该死
[1:05:41] Guys? 伙计们
[1:05:48] You’re good to go. 你们可以走了
[1:05:50] Holy shit. Really? 真神了 真的吗
[1:05:51] Some sort of sticky liquid got into 某种粘稠的液体
[1:05:53] the crossover housing, I don’t know. 流进了转换器里 我不清楚
[1:05:56] Must have had some nitratriminium in it. 肯定有化学成分在里面
[1:05:59] It’s Chernobly. 是切尔诺贝利
[1:06:00] Whatever it was, it ravaged the hell out of the electronics. 不管是什么 它破坏了电子部件
[1:06:03] Worked out for you and the boys, though. 不过在你们身上起作用了
[1:06:05] Wait, hold on, are you saying that 等等 你是说
[1:06:07] that’s the key to the whole thing? 这就是关键吗
[1:06:08] We need the Chernobly to get back? 我们需要有切尔诺贝利才能回去吗
[1:06:09] All I’m saying is, whatever your poison, 我在说的是 不管是什么毒药
[1:06:11] I wouldn’t tub without it. 没有它就无法启动
[1:06:13] Especially after dawn. 尤其是在天亮以后
[1:06:15] It’d kill you to give me a straight answer? 直接告诉我答案你会死吗
[1:06:18] You know, you’re kind of a dick. 你就是个蠢货
[1:06:20] Everybody, you ready to jam? 大家好 你们准备好了吗
[1:06:23] All right. 好
[1:06:25] Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome to the stage 女士们先生们 让我们欢迎
[1:06:28] Nick Webber! 尼克・韦伯上台
[1:06:31] Hi. 大家好
[1:06:33] It’s been a long time. 很久没见了
[1:06:41] No, I’m never gonna dance again. 不 我不会再舞蹈
[1:06:43] Guilty feet have got no rhythm. 罪恶的双脚已没有节奏
[1:06:55] Jessie is a friend. 杰西是我朋友
[1:06:59] Yeah, I know he’s been a good friend of mine. 对 他一直都是我的好友
[1:07:03] But lately something’s changed It ain’t hard to define. 但最近发生一些事 让我很难去定义
[1:07:06] Jessie’s got himself a girl. And I want to make her mine. 杰西找到了女友 但我也爱那女孩
[1:07:12] These guys are dangerous. Look at this stuff. 这些人很危险 看看这玩意
[1:07:14] Blaine, it looks like a skinny soda can. 布莱恩 这像瘦身版的易拉罐汽水
[1:07:16] No, a soda-can bomb! 不 是易拉罐汽水型炸弹
[1:07:18] This stuff’s straight out of Moscow. 这玩意是从莫斯科来的
[1:07:20] Let’s go kick that Commie’s ass! 我们去把那些共产党狠揍一顿
[1:07:22] Chaz. 查兹
[1:07:23] Shouldn’t we call the cops or the FBI or something? 我们不该报警或报告联邦调查局吗
[1:07:26] No, we’re gonna handle this internally. 不 我们要内部解决
[1:07:39] I wish that I had 我想得到
[1:07:40] Jessie’s girl. 杰西的女友
[1:07:42] I wish that I had 我想得到
[1:07:44] Jessie’s girl. 杰西的女友
[1:08:00] This song is from the future, but since you’ve been good, 这首歌来自未来 因为你们表现不错
[1:08:03] you get it early. 所以让你们先睹为快
[1:08:04] Just like we rehearsed. 就像我们排练的那样
[1:08:07] Let’s get it started 让我们就在这里
[1:08:10] in here. 开始
[1:08:16] And the bass keep runnin’ runnin’ And runnin’ runnin’, 让低音继续响着
[1:08:19] and runnin’ runnin’ And runnin’ runnin’. 响着 响着 响着 响着
[1:08:26] In this context There’s no disrespect. 这里没有不尊重
[1:08:28] So when I bust my rhyme You break your necks. 我把韵律弄糟 让你受不了
[1:08:30] We got five minutes For us to disconnect. 用5分钟暂停思想
[1:08:33] From all intellect Collect the rhythm effect. 好像那扩散反映
[1:08:35] So lose your inhibition Follow your intuition. 不要压制 跟着感觉走
[1:08:37] Free your inner soul And break away from tradition. 解放你们的灵魂要打破常规
[1:08:40] ‘Cause when we beat out Girl, it’s putting heat out. 我们一出来 女孩们有些失望
[1:08:42] You wouldn’t believe How we wow shit out. 你无法相信我们的情绪有多么高昂
[1:08:44] Burn it till it’s burned out. 燃烧你的热情直到疲倦
[1:08:45] Turn it till it’s turned out. 开启你的热量直到停下
[1:08:46] Act up from north, west, east, south. 大家一起来 每一个人
[1:08:49] Everybody, everybody, let’s get into it. 让我们都来 让我们进入角色
[1:08:52] Get stupid, get it started. 做个笨小孩 现在开始
[1:08:55] Get it started, get it started. 现在开始 现在开始
[1:08:57] Let’s get it started.. 现在开始
[1:09:02] Let’s get it started in here. 现在开始
[1:09:07] Everybody, everybody, let’s get into it. 让我们都来 让我们进入角色
[1:09:11] Get stupid, get it started. 做个笨小孩 现在开始
[1:09:13] Get it started, get it started. 现在开始 现在开始
[1:09:15] Let’s get it started. 让我们进入角色
[1:09:17] Where’s the Kodiak Club? 科迪亚克酒吧在哪
[1:09:19] Down the street, dude. 沿着这条街走 兄弟
[1:09:20] Okay. Okay, thank you. 好 好 谢谢你
[1:09:22] Listen, me and my boys got some shit-kicking to do. 听着 我和我的朋友们还有些事要做
[1:09:25] But this 但这个
[1:09:30] ain’t over. 还没结束
[1:09:32] Get out of my way, stool. 别挡道 凳子
[1:09:34] Transmit hits with no delusion. 跟着节拍 不要迷惑
[1:09:37] The feeling’s irresistible and that’s how we moving. 这感觉无法抗拒 我们就是这样启动
[1:09:39] Everybody, everybody, 每个人 每个人
[1:09:41] let’s get into it. 让我们进入角色
[1:09:43] That’s my boy, right there. 那个是我朋友
[1:09:44] – The singer? – Yeah. -唱歌的那个吗 -对
[1:09:46] Let’s get it started 开始吧
[1:09:48] I’ll be back. My friends are over there. I’ll come right back. 我一会回来 我朋友在那 马上就好
[1:09:52] Lose control of body and soul. 失去控制 我们的身体和灵魂
[1:09:54] Don’t move too fast, people just take it slow. 不要舞动太快 慢慢来
[1:09:56] I’m caught right in the middle of a thing right now, 我朋友在舞台中间 我现在要去找他
[1:09:59] but can I text you later? 之后可以给你发信息吗
[1:10:01] – Can you what? – Are you online at all? -你要什么 -你上网吗
[1:10:02] I have no idea what you’re saying. 我不明白你在说什么
[1:10:04] How do I get a hold of you? 我怎样与你联络
[1:10:05] You come find me. 你来找我
[1:10:07] That just sounds 听起来
[1:10:10] exhausting. 有点累
[1:10:11] With no delusion 不要迷惑
[1:10:12] The feeling’s irresistible And that’s how we moving 这就是我们前进的方式
[1:10:15] There he is. Where are your boys? 你来了 你的兄弟呢
[1:10:17] I thought they were gonna hold your sack. 我想他们正在赶来帮你收尸
[1:10:18] Let’s kick his ass, Blaine. 布莱恩 我们揍他
[1:10:22] Where are my fucking friends? 我该死的朋友都滚哪去了
[1:10:24] Let’s get 让我们一起
[1:10:26] In here 在这里
[1:10:28] Let’s get 一起
[1:10:30] While I get 在我
[1:10:32] – You like that song? – Yeah, it’s great. -你喜欢这歌吗 -是的 棒极了
[1:10:34] It’s gonna be a hit. 会成为金曲的
[1:10:52] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[1:10:56] Yes. 太好了
[1:10:58] That was sweet. 真棒
[1:10:59] All right. All right, man. 好了 好了 伙计
[1:11:03] Good to have you back, see you back up there, man. 真高兴你复出 重返舞台
[1:11:05] Hey, it’s coming back. I should have done this years ago. 是 激情回来了 我早该这样
[1:11:07] – Guys. Adam. Guys! – About time. -伙计 亚当 伙计 -正是时候
[1:11:10] Did you see him? Did you see him rock out? 你看到了吗 看到他劲爆的演出了吗
[1:11:12] Shut up! Okay, 闭嘴 好了
[1:11:13] we gotta find the Chernobly to get out of here. 我们要找到切尔诺贝利一起离开这儿
[1:11:15] Chernobly? Why? 切尔诺贝利 为什么
[1:11:16] I don’t know, exactly. 详情我也不知道
[1:11:17] But the repairman said it’s got nitro-trainium… 但修理工说它里面有三硝
[1:11:21] – Nitratrinanium. – Thank you. -硝三甘油 -谢谢
[1:11:22] Or some shit in it that’ll fix the time machine. 还是什么狗屁玩意 能修好时间机器
[1:11:25] – That makes sense. – Where’s Lou? -很合理 -卢在哪
[1:11:27] Where is… What time is it? 在哪 几点了
[1:11:30] Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Shit! 妈的 妈的 可恶 可恶
[1:11:36] Lou! 卢
[1:11:38] Where is he? 他在哪
[1:11:42] Oh, my God! We missed it again! 天哪 我们又错过了
[1:11:45] Well, where do you think he went? 你觉得他去哪了
[1:11:49] Same place as last time? 和上次一样吗
[1:11:52] Keeps me together at the seams 能将我的裂缝缝合
[1:11:56] I’m on my way 我走我的路
[1:11:59] Shut up, you flamer! 闭嘴 疯子
[1:12:01] I’m on my way 我走我的路
[1:12:05] Hey, go home! Loser! 废物 回家吧
[1:12:08] Hey, John Lennon gets shot! 约翰・列侬会被枪杀
[1:12:10] Wait, did that already happen? 等会 难道已经发生了吗
[1:12:14] Lou! 卢
[1:12:19] They made it, everybody! Whoo! Best friends in the world! 他们做到了 伙计们 世上最好的朋友们
[1:12:23] Almost just in time! 来的正好
[1:12:26] My buddies. 兄弟们
[1:12:28] Fucking Chimney Point, right? Here we are. 该死的烟筒小屋 终于来了
[1:12:31] Bottle of scotch, end of the night. 威士忌 深夜
[1:12:35] Where were you? 你们去哪了
[1:12:37] We were just… We came… 我们只是 我们去
[1:12:38] Not tonight. Every fucking night. 不是今晚 他妈的每晚都这样
[1:12:41] Huh? What happened? We were gonna do shit together, man. 怎么了 我们该有难同当的
[1:12:44] We were gonna conquer the fucking world. Me and you. 我们要他妈的征服世界的 我和你
[1:12:47] And then you cut me off. 然而你却丢下了我
[1:12:49] What was I gonna do, man? 兄弟 我让我怎么办
[1:12:50] I was gonna let you drag me down into your bullshit, Lou? 卢 你总把我拖进你的麻烦事
[1:12:53] Yeah. Yes, because that’s what friends do. 是啊 朋友就该如此
[1:12:55] No, they don’t, man! 兄弟 不是的
[1:12:56] Because then there’s two people stuck in the bullshit 因为那只是一人犯事
[1:12:58] instead of your sorry ass. 两人遭殃
[1:12:59] You should stick by your friends through thick and thin! 你应该和朋友同甘共苦
[1:13:07] Okay, great. I got two things to say to you. 好吧 我有两件事要对你说
[1:13:11] – Okay. – Okay? -好 -好吗
[1:13:12] Number one, I hate you. 第一 我恨你
[1:13:15] Got it. 了解
[1:13:16] Our friendship means nothing. 我们的友谊一文不值
[1:13:19] All right, is that the first thing or the second thing? 这是第一件事 还是已经算第二件了
[1:13:21] What? No, clearly that’s still part of the first thing. 什么 不是 这很明显属于第一件事
[1:13:23] – I mean, am I the asshole? – Did you get that? -我是混球吗 -你听明白了吗
[1:13:25] – No, I didn’t get it. – I thought…He didn’t get it. -不 没明白 -我认为 他没明白
[1:13:26] He said A and B… 他说是事情一和事情二
[1:13:28] Let’s agree to disagree about the “First” Thing. 让我们达成共识吧 刚才是”第一”件事
[1:13:30] Lou, where is the Chernobly? We need it to get back. 卢 切尔诺贝利在哪 我们要找回它
[1:13:34] “Where’s the Chernobly at, Lou?” “卢 切尔诺贝利在哪”
[1:13:36] That’s all you ever fucking care about. 你只他妈关心这个
[1:13:38] It’s the first time he mentioned it. 这是他第一次提起这事
[1:13:39] Yeah, and even if we had mentioned it before, 即使我们以前提到过
[1:13:41] it’s kind of a fucking big deal, okay? I wanna go home. 这他妈的非常重要 我要回家
[1:13:44] Come on, Lou. Let’s talk about this inside. 好了 卢 我们进去说吧
[1:13:45] You got no shoes on. It’s cold out. 你没穿鞋 外边冷
[1:13:47] Who took my fucking shoe? 谁拿了我的鞋
[1:13:48] Blaine apparently beat your shoe off of you, 很明显是布莱恩打掉的
[1:13:51] which I don’t even know how that could fucking happen. 虽然我根本不知道这是他妈怎么发生的
[1:13:53] Okay, fuck it! Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you! 好吧 去死 去死 你们都去死吧
[1:13:57] Easy, man. 放松 伙计
[1:13:58] Whoa, Lou! 卢
[1:14:04] I got you. 我抓住你了
[1:14:06] Oh, my God! 哦天哪
[1:14:07] Is Lou dead? Shit! 卢死了吗 妈的
[1:14:08] There he is. 他还在这
[1:14:11] I can’t hold on. 我抓不住了
[1:14:12] Yes, you can! 你能抓住的
[1:14:13] Yes, you can hang on! 你能坚持的
[1:14:15] – I’m slipping. – No, hold on. -我在下滑 -不 坚持住
[1:14:16] No, Nick. Hold on. Guys! 尼克 坚持 伙计
[1:14:21] Phil! Phil! 菲尔 菲尔
[1:14:25] Oh, fuck! 妈的
[1:14:26] We’re dead! 我们要死啦
[1:14:27] This is how it happens! This is how he loses it! 他胳膊会断的 就是这样
[1:14:29] Fuck it! 妈的
[1:14:30] Fuck it, we’re dead men! Just let me go. 妈的 我死定了 松手吧
[1:14:33] Lou, be positive. 卢 要乐观
[1:14:37] The roof is scraping my nut! 房顶在磨我的蛋
[1:14:39] Damn, you strong. 妈的 要坚强
[1:14:44] All right. 好了
[1:14:45] You’re all right? I’m glad you guys are all right. 你们还好吗 真高兴你们安然无恙
[1:14:50] My fault. 我的错
[1:14:52] Why do you do shit like that? 你为什么这么做
[1:14:54] I’m sorry! Jesus! Thank you, Phil. 抱歉 上帝 谢谢你 菲尔
[1:14:56] All right, here’s the second fucking thing, okay? 好吧 下面是第二件事
[1:14:59] Blaine’s got the Chernobly. 布莱恩拿走了切尔诺贝利
[1:15:00] Let’s just get it from him, 我们把他要回来
[1:15:02] so we can get back to the present 然后才可以回到现在
[1:15:03] so I can start never seeing you bitches again. 那样我就永远不用看到你们了
[1:15:09] I was looking for you. Where’d you go? 我在找你呢 你去哪了
[1:15:11] I had to go… My friend got in trouble, but I had to… 我得去 我朋友正在麻烦中 但我
[1:15:13] I’m leaving right now. 我现在得走了
[1:15:15] You’re leaving right now? 你现在就要走吗
[1:15:16] – Yeah. – That’s not good. -是 -那样不好
[1:15:17] I told you, I had two hours. I gotta go. 我告诉你 我只有两个小时 我该走了
[1:15:20] Uncle Adam, come on! Who the fuck is that chick? 亚当叔叔 过来 那妞是谁
[1:15:24] Do you wanna come with me? 要一起吗
[1:15:25] Get her fax number and let’s go. Come on. 记下他的号码就走吧 走吧
[1:15:26] – I can’t. – Yes, you can. -我不能 -不 你能
[1:15:27] You can do whatever you want, man. It’s your life. 做你想做的 这是你的生活
[1:15:30] I want to. 我也想啊
[1:15:31] Good. Then come on. 好吧 那就来吧
[1:15:32] But I can’t because my 但我不能 因为
[1:15:33] friends need me and I gotta show up for them, 朋友需要我 我要去帮他们
[1:15:36] so I really can’t. 所以我真的不能
[1:15:38] Okay. 好吧
[1:15:40] So what are we… I mean, do we… 那么我们之间 我们
[1:15:43] – What happens? – I don’t know. -我们的关系是 -不知道
[1:15:45] I’m not really making any plans. 我没想过这些
[1:15:47] I’m just sort of letting the universe surprise me, right? 我也很想不遵守宇宙法则
[1:15:49] I like that. I like that a lot. 我欣赏那点 非常喜欢
[1:15:50] That’s the sign of a happy man. 这是阳光男的象征
[1:15:51] April, let’s go! 艾波儿 该走了
[1:15:53] Shit. 可恶
[1:15:56] Maybe the universe will bring us together again. 也许宇宙会让我们再次相遇
[1:16:00] I hope. 希望如此
[1:16:08] Casanova, let’s do this! 情圣 我们快走吧
[1:16:19] Just turn it around and keep it running, okay? 掉个头 别熄火 明白吗
[1:16:21] Yeah, sure thing. 好 没问题
[1:16:24] Okay. You go this way, I’ll go this way? 你这边 我那边
[1:16:26] No, I’m gonna do the opposite of everything you say. 我偏要和你对着来
[1:16:27] Great. 很好
[1:16:31] Wonder which one’s Blaine’s room. 不知道哪个是布莱恩的房间
[1:16:36] Housekeeping. 清扫房间
[1:16:45] Go, go, go. 快 快 快
[1:16:59] Let’s try in here. Where is it? 找找这 它在哪呢
[1:17:03] Come on! Come on, come on. 出来 出来 出来
[1:17:09] Panties, panties, panties! 一堆内裤
[1:17:12] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈干什么呢
[1:17:13] Why don’t you shut your slut mouth 闭上你那淫嘴
[1:17:16] and mind your own fucking business? 管好你自己的事
[1:17:17] You disgust me. 你真恶心
[1:17:25] I love how much you hate you. 你多恨自己 我就多爱你
[1:17:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:17:36] – Here, come on. – Fuck! -快 他们快来了 -妈的
[1:17:37] “Fuck” As in, “The Chernobly’s here and we’re all good”? “妈的”是指切尔诺贝利找到了吗
[1:17:39] No, “Fuck” As in, “Fuck!” 不 “妈的”就是指”妈的”
[1:17:41] Where’s Nick? 尼克在哪
[1:17:42] Admit it! You sucked his balls, you licked his booty, 承认吧 你吸他的搞完 舔他的屁股
[1:17:45] you sucked his toes. 吸允他的脚趾
[1:17:47] Was his dick bigger than mine? 他那家伙比我大吗
[1:17:48] You wore the heels, didn’t you? 你当时穿着高跟鞋吧
[1:17:50] Admit it, bitch! 婊子 快承认
[1:17:52] There’s gonna be some changes, all right? 该有些改变了 好吗
[1:17:54] First, I’m dropping “Agnew” from my name. 首先 我放弃艾格纽这个名
[1:17:56] No more hyphenate. 不要连字符了
[1:17:57] Next, I’m getting back on stage. 其次 我要返回舞台
[1:17:59] I’m going back to music because I jam. 我要去玩音乐 因为我深爱它
[1:18:01] But you wouldn’t know nothing about that 不过你肯定什么都不知道
[1:18:03] because you’re probably somewhere 那时你正和某个傻逼
[1:18:05] sucking a motherfucker’s dick! 在床上操逼吧
[1:18:06] Excuse me? 你说什么呢
[1:18:08] Hang up the phone, Jerry. This shit don’t concern you. 杰瑞 把电话挂了 不关你的事
[1:18:12] How do you know my name? 你怎么知道我叫什么
[1:18:13] Hang up the phone, motherfucker! 把电话挂了 你这个傻逼
[1:18:15] This is between me and my wife! 这是我和我老婆的问题
[1:18:17] Hey! Give me that phone! 嘿 把电话给我
[1:18:19] Give him the phone, Nick. 尼克 把电话给我
[1:18:21] I know what I’m doing. I know what I’m doing! 我知道自己在干什么 我知道
[1:18:23] No, you don’t, man. Let it go! Let it go, man. 兄弟 你不明白 别想了 都过去了
[1:18:26] Wrong number. 打错了
[1:18:28] But you’re a bad girl and you hurt him. 但是你女儿心太狠 彻底伤到他了
[1:18:30] Were you just yelling at your 9-year-old wife? 你老婆才9岁 你喊什么喊
[1:18:33] Yes. 对呀
[1:18:36] God damn it. I’m gonna go nuclear on these guys. 妈的 我得赶快弄死这帮人
[1:18:39] They couldn’t have gone far, man. 他们应该还没有走远
[1:18:42] Lou! Come on, we gotta go. 卢 别搞了 我们得撤了
[1:18:48] Mom? 老妈
[1:18:49] Hey, did you find the Chernobly? 找到那个汽水罐了没
[1:18:50] You motherfucker! 你他妈的混蛋
[1:18:53] – Where did he go? – Jacob? -他去哪了 -雅各布
[1:18:55] – What the fuck? – What’s happened? -妈的这怎么回事 -出什么事了
[1:19:00] Oh, my God. I get it. 我的天哪 我知道了
[1:19:03] I’m his father. 原来我是他爸
[1:19:05] What? 什么
[1:19:09] Wait, 等等
[1:19:09] So what do we do? 我们到底干了些什么
[1:19:10] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[1:19:14] Hit that. 懂了吧
[1:19:17] You finish this. 弄完吧
[1:19:20] Okay. 好的
[1:19:21] Lay down. We got a stupid baby to make right now. 快躺下 我们很快就会生下个蠢孩子
[1:19:26] I’m back inside of you. 我们重新插入了
[1:19:28] I can’t believe I’m fucking Adam’s sister! 我真没想到我在和亚当的妹妹做爱
[1:19:32] I’m doing it! I’m doing it! 我在用力 很快
[1:19:36] It’s gonna take me a while ’cause I’m a little drunk. 这次可能多花几分钟 因为我有点醉了
[1:19:39] Oh, no, it’s not. Here I come. 还没感觉 再来
[1:19:40] Oh, my God, I’m gonna come! I’m gonna… 要射了 我要射了
[1:19:43] Oh, Shia LaBeouf! 噢 希安拉博夫[变形金刚2男主角]
[1:19:46] Dropping loads! 射的好多啊
[1:19:48] So much fucking semen. Little tiny Jacobs! 那么多的精子 小雅各即将登场
[1:19:56] There’s my boy. 我儿子来了
[1:19:59] It was so beautiful. You sack of shit! 你的姿势很美嘛 你这狗杂种
[1:20:04] I knew there was a reason I fucking hated you. 我就知道我肯定不会无缘无故的讨厌你
[1:20:06] And now I know why. 现在我终于知道原因了
[1:20:07] I’m gonna tell everybody in prison that 我会告诉监狱里的伙伴们
[1:20:10] I traveled back in time 我回到过去
[1:20:11] to kill my own father! 杀了我老爸
[1:20:12] Jacob, get off him. Come on! Time out, young man. 雅各布 放开 快 没时间了
[1:20:14] Get the fuck off of me! You’re a fucking dead man! 你们他妈的放开我 你他妈死定了
[1:20:17] Jacob! 雅各布
[1:20:18] Nobody fucks my mother in the past! 没人能在过去碰我老妈
[1:20:20] I feel pregnant. 我好像怀孕了
[1:20:23] You’re welcome. 不用谢
[1:20:33] You Commies looking for this? 你们这帮共产党的是在找这个吗
[1:20:34] Yes, actually. Yes, we are. 是的 没错
[1:20:35] That’s what we’re looking for. 我们就在找它
[1:20:37] You think we could get that back? 你介意把它还给我们吗
[1:20:38] No, you may not. 不行
[1:20:39] But bad news for you, sport. I’m a patriot. 运动裤 告诉你个坏消息 我很爱国
[1:20:43] And I’m not about to let some Ruskie fucks 我绝对不允许路俄国佬
[1:20:44] come into my town 待在我们这镇上
[1:20:45] and blow shit up with some red-soda-can bomb. 还拿着这种红色苏打炸弹想炸飞我们
[1:20:48] Just give it to us, turtleneck. 高领毛衣 快把它还给我们
[1:20:49] Yeah, okay, you can have it back. 好吧 要我给你们也行
[1:20:52] As long as that sack over there comes and takes it from me. 不过要那个白痴亲自过来找我拿
[1:20:56] I think he’s talking about you. He’s talking about you. 我觉得他说的是你 他在说你
[1:20:58] He’s obviously talking about me. 废话 说的当然是我
[1:21:02] Blaine, hello. 布莱恩 你好
[1:21:06] Can I please get the soda back? 我能把这罐汽水拿回去吗
[1:21:08] Yeah, sure you can. 当然可以
[1:21:11] Okay. 太好了
[1:21:15] Fuck me in the face. 妈的 居然打我的脸
[1:21:16] Get him a body bag, Blaine! 布莱恩 弄死他
[1:21:18] Give us a minute, okay? Listen to me, man. 给我们一分钟好吧 听我说
[1:21:21] That guy, that guy has pummeled you again and again. 这小子 揍了你一次又一次
[1:21:26] He made you his little bitch. 把你当成婊子随打随骂
[1:21:28] He’s humiliated you, emasculated you. 他羞辱你 践踏你
[1:21:30] The wheel of fate has stopped and dumped you here again, 所幸命运之轮将你送了回来
[1:21:34] utterly defeated. 这个你曾彻底失败的地方
[1:21:36] None of this is helping me at all. 可是命运之前从未正眼瞧过我
[1:21:37] I know, it’s coming. It’s coming right now. 我知道 不过它现在开始了
[1:21:39] Patience. 耐心
[1:21:40] Maybe you’re supposed to do something different. 你可能会干出惊天动地的事情
[1:21:42] What is this, girl talk? Let’s go here, come on. 你们这些娘娘腔地说什么呢 快点
[1:21:44] You’re better than him. 你绝对比他强
[1:21:46] America! 美国佬
[1:21:47] Maybe not by a lot, but a little. 就算不是厉害很多 也有一点点
[1:21:49] You’re the patron saint of the totally fucked. 你可是全世界所有操逼的守护神
[1:21:52] You’re completely toxic. There’s nothing you can’t kill. 你已经喝了禁药 你现在战无不胜
[1:21:56] You’re the fucking Violator! 你他妈是无敌的捣蛋鬼啊
[1:21:58] The moment’s over. Let’s go! 时间到了 来吧
[1:21:59] You can do this! You can get us the fuck out of here! 你行的 你肯定能让我们离开这儿的
[1:22:03] You can be the hero! 你就是英雄
[1:22:05] Enrique-fucking-lglesias. 你他妈的就是拉丁天皇安利奎
[1:22:06] You love that song, don’t you? 你不是很喜欢安利奎的歌吗
[1:22:08] I love that fucking song! 我他妈的就爱这首歌
[1:22:10] Give me your best shot. Come on, buddy. 小子 让我瞧瞧你的厉害 快
[1:22:13] I can be your hero, baby 宝贝 我可以做你的英雄
[1:22:18] I can kiss away the pain 我的吻会带走你的痛
[1:22:25] I will stand by you forever 我永远支持你
[1:22:30] You can take my breath away 你让我叹绝
[1:22:36] Shit. 妈的
[1:22:37] God damn it! None of what you said worked at all. 见鬼 你们说的都没用
[1:22:42] Let’s kick these guys’ ass, 我们弄死这些笨蛋
[1:22:43] get the shit and go home. 然后把东西拿回来吧
[1:22:44] Done. 好的
[1:22:45] No, no! 不 不
[1:22:54] Fuck you! Feels so good! 去你妈的 太爽了
[1:22:57] The Chernobly. 切尔诺贝利
[1:23:09] Martina Navratilova. 那夫拉蒂诺娃[美国女网运动员]
[1:23:10] Smirnoff Ice. 史米莫夫冰酒
[1:23:14] That’s right, we are Russians! Spies. 对 我们是俄罗斯人 是间谍
[1:23:17] Yeah, because I was just speaking Russian. 因为我刚说的就是俄语
[1:23:18] He pulls that top, and this whole fucking place blows. 要是他拉开拉环 这里就会夷为平地
[1:23:21] You guys count backwards from 50, 你们都退后 数五十下
[1:23:23] then pull up the carpet and jump around. 然后裹上毯子在原地跳
[1:23:25] Or I’ll fuck you up. 要不你们就都完蛋了
[1:23:31] Hi, Phil. Can we go back to the hotel, lodge? 菲尔 能回那个酒店吗
[1:23:34] – Sure. – Thank you so much. -当然 -谢了
[1:23:38] Five, four, three… 五 四 三
[1:23:40] Blaine, please stop counting. 布莱恩 别数了
[1:23:42] Chaz, this is an Acorn 5 situation. 查斯 现在情况很危险
[1:23:46] If we stop counting, they’re gonna blow us sky-high. 如果我们不数 他们会把我们都炸飞
[1:23:48] Look, if it is a bomb, they’ve got it with them, all right? 就算那是炸弹 他们也已经带走了
[1:23:51] If anyone’s gonna blow up, it’s them. 就算有人会被炸死 也是他们自己
[1:23:52] Chaz, stop! 查斯 闭嘴
[1:23:55] How long did our talking just take? 我们刚刚说话占了几秒
[1:23:57] I don’t know. I wasn’t keeping track. 不知道 没数
[1:23:58] Fuck it, let’s risk it! 妈的 我们危险了
[1:24:00] Move out! 跟我走
[1:24:02] Now that you’re with me, you gotta cover up your belly. 既然你要跟我 就得把肚子遮住
[1:24:05] Let’s get the fuck out of here. 我们赶紧离开这破地儿吧
[1:24:06] What are you talking about? We only had sex once. 你在说什么呢 我们只睡过一次而已
[1:24:08] Let’s go. Come on. Kelly, you can talk about it later. 走吧 拜托凯莉 你们一会儿再商量
[1:24:10] You guys are all right? 你们还好吗
[1:24:11] Thank you, Phil. Enjoyed it. 谢谢 菲尔 好好玩儿
[1:24:13] Have a good rest of your vacation. 祝你们假期愉快
[1:24:15] We’d love to have you come back here 希望你们能再一次
[1:24:17] to the Silver Peaks Lodge. 入住银顶小屋
[1:24:19] – Thanks. Bye-bye. – Thanks, Phil. -谢谢 再见 -菲尔 谢啦
[1:24:21] Take care. 保重
[1:24:21] Be careful. 小心
[1:24:22] Hey, watch out! 当心
[1:24:26] God, you guys see that? 上帝啊 你们看到了没
[1:24:28] Come on, man! 嘿 兄弟
[1:24:30] Why would you fucking take that from me? 你为什么不让我欣赏这些
[1:24:32] I didn’t take it from you. 我没不让你欣赏啊
[1:24:33] You guys… 你们
[1:24:36] Oh, my God! 天哪
[1:24:37] It happened! It happened! 来了 来了
[1:24:44] Why the fuck are you laughing? Gross! 妈的 你笑什么啊 真恶心
[1:24:50] Man down, man down! Code 11. 成功了 成功了 看 特别编码
[1:24:53] All right, everybody grab your gear, we gotta move! 好了 同志们拿好家当 我们行动
[1:24:57] Later, Kelly. 凯利 一会儿见
[1:24:59] Bye, Mom. Love you. 妈妈 再见 我爱你
[1:25:01] Don’t do drugs, okay? 别吸毒 好吗
[1:25:02] Hey, bye. 再见啦
[1:25:04] Aren’t you coming to my room with me? 你和我回屋上床吗
[1:25:06] No, I gotta take my clothes off 不 我得脱下衣服
[1:25:07] and get in a hot tub with these guys. 和他们一起躺进热浴盆里
[1:25:09] Then I’m totally over you. 接下来我会彻底忘了你的
[1:25:10] Kelly, listen. It’s been an interesting trip. 凯莉 听我说 这是段有趣的旅行
[1:25:12] You’re my sister and I love you. 你是我妹妹 我爱你
[1:25:15] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[1:25:17] And don’t steal that Caboodle makeup thing from JCPenney 还有别在彭尼百货偷化妆品
[1:25:19] and you won’t do any hard time. 那就没有后顾之忧了
[1:25:21] I’ll see you in 20 years. 二十年后再见
[1:25:23] Uh. You’re giving me a ride in the morning, right? 早上你会来接我吧
[1:25:28] Hallelujah! 哈利路亚
[1:25:31] Cannonball! 抱膝跳水
[1:25:35] Yeah! Let’s get this party started! 太棒了 开始狂欢吧
[1:25:38] Young blood. 年轻人 给你
[1:25:43] Holy shit! 我的神哪
[1:25:44] Hey, look, it’s happening. 看 启动了
[1:25:46] Here it comes! 启动了
[1:25:50] Hurry up. I can see the ’90s. 快 快 我看到九十年代了
[1:25:52] Why are you taking off your clothes? 你脱衣服干嘛
[1:25:54] I don’t know, man. It just feels right, you know? 我也不知道 就觉得应该这么做
[1:25:56] Fuck it. 快 快
[1:25:58] Adam! Adam! I’m not gonna go! 亚当 我不能走
[1:26:02] – What? – I’m gonna stay! -什么 -我要留下来
[1:26:04] Don’t fuck around, Lou. Let’s go! 卢 别扯淡啦 快来吧
[1:26:07] I’m good here, man. 我在这儿感觉很好
[1:26:09] I had a good day! 我过的很开心
[1:26:10] I beat the shit out of that guy, finally! 我终于把那个贱人打得落花流水了
[1:26:13] I fucked your sister! 我和你妹妹上床
[1:26:14] I could be a good dad! 我有机会当个好爸爸
[1:26:16] I love you, Jacob! 雅各布 我爱你
[1:26:18] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[1:26:21] Little scamp. They say the damndest things, man. 小家伙 在这儿说话毫无顾忌
[1:26:24] Come on, Lou, let’s go! 卢 别傻了 快走吧
[1:26:26] We’ll talk about it when we get home! 我们回去再说这些吧
[1:26:28] I was trying to kill myself! 我曾经尝试自杀
[1:26:33] I know, man. 我知道 兄弟
[1:26:34] That’s why we came here! 所以我们才来了这里
[1:26:35] If I go back, I’m just gonna kill myself all over again, man. 可如果回去 我还会不断尝试自杀的
[1:26:40] – I can’t. – You’re gonna stay? -我不想这样 -你真的想留下
[1:26:42] Guys, let’s go. 我们走吧
[1:26:44] All right, well, if you’re gonna stay, I’m gonna stay! 好吧 要是你真想留下 那我也不走了
[1:26:45] You’d really do that for me? 你真想为了我那么做吗
[1:26:47] We’re best friends! If you’re staying, I’m staying! 我们是好朋友啊 你留下我就留下
[1:26:50] Your bullshit’s my bullshit, right? 我们要有难同当 不是吗
[1:26:52] I’m your best friend? 我是你最好的朋友吗
[1:26:54] You are one of my best friends! 是最好的朋友之一
[1:26:56] I’ll take that! 我会记住的
[1:26:57] Where you going on me? 我这是要去哪呢
[1:26:58] Thank you! 谢谢
[1:26:59] Oh, my God! 天哪
[1:27:01] All right, man. Come on! 兄弟 来抱一个
[1:27:47] Holy shit. 天哪
[1:27:48] This better be the last time my ass travels through time. 希望这是我最后一次的时光机旅行
[1:28:15] It is so good to see you. 看到你真好
[1:28:19] Are we rolling? 你们还晕吗
[1:28:21] Welcome back, bitches! 伙计们 欢迎回来
[1:28:24] Is that Lou? 这是卢吗
[1:28:25] What took you so long? All right, zoom out. 你们怎么用了那么久 好的 镜头拉远
[1:28:28] Yeah, that’s a weird hair choice. 他的发型怎么那么怪
[1:28:29] Uh-oh. Look what Daddy did. 看你老爸干了些什么
[1:28:32] He looks like a lion. 他真像狮子
[1:28:34] Oh, hi. Didn’t see you there. 没看到你们在这儿
[1:28:37] Here’s a question. 问你们个问题
[1:28:38] Was it morally wrong for me 道德上来说
[1:28:39] to exploit my knowledge of the future 我用未来世界的智慧
[1:28:41] for personal financial gain? 在这赚钱是错误的吗
[1:28:43] Perhaps. 也许吧
[1:28:45] Here’s another question. 下一个问题
[1:28:46] Do I give a fuck? 我会鸟这些吗
[1:28:48] That’s my father. 这是我爸啊
[1:28:49] Hey, check out my girl. 看看我的妞儿
[1:28:51] You burned the fucking crab cakes again. 你他妈的又把蛋糕烤糊了是吧
[1:28:53] No, I didn’t burn them because I like them that way! 不 我就喜欢那样 我成心的
[1:28:57] I fucking hate you, Louis. 路易斯 我恨死你啦
[1:28:59] I hate you, too, baby. 亲爱的 我也恨你
[1:29:01] I love that woman, man. 伙计们 我爱那个女人
[1:29:03] Those are my parents. 这两个人是我父母
[1:29:04] But seriously, a lot has changed. 不过说实话 变化还挺大的
[1:29:06] So, whatever happens, stay the fuck calm. 所以 无论发生什么 麻烦你们冷静
[1:29:11] It’ll all make sense soon. 很快就会见分晓了
[1:29:22] Good morning. 早上好
[1:29:23] Holy shit, Phil, you got both your arms. 妈的 菲尔 你有两只胳膊
[1:29:26] Oh. Yeah, I do. 是啊
[1:29:28] That’s incredible. 真难以置信
[1:29:29] Yeah, what happened was a snowplow came along 事实是一辆扫雪机开过
[1:29:32] and it took my arm right off. 砍掉了我的手臂
[1:29:34] But the ski patrol came along and they put it on ice. 但是冰上巡查队来了 并把我的手臂冻起来
[1:29:37] Blaine and Chaz. Blaine and Chaz saved his arm! 布莱恩和查斯 他们挽救了他的手臂
[1:29:39] We got 15 minutes before that thing dies, all right. 在器官坏死前我们有15分钟的时间
[1:29:42] We’re gonna put that back on you! 我们会帮你安上的
[1:29:43] I’m pretty happy. 我非常开心
[1:29:45] It looks great. 看起来真不错
[1:29:46] Anyhow, I have instructions on how to get home. 不管如何 我这有份如何回家的指示
[1:29:48] We know how to get home. 这个我们都知道
[1:29:50] Yeah. We know… 我们知道的
[1:29:51] Mr. Dorchen anticipated that you might say that, 东臣先生早料到你们会这么说了
[1:29:54] so I took the liberty of printing up some Lougle maps for you. 所以我给你们印了份卢歌地图
[1:29:57] – You mean “Google”? – Lougle maps. -你说的是谷歌吧 -卢歌地图
[1:29:59] What’s the matter with you guys? 你们几个到底怎么了
[1:30:05] Fuck me. 我的妈呀
[1:30:06] So, Phil, if you wanna find, you know, like porno 菲尔 如果你想上网搜 色情电影
[1:30:09] or a restaurant review or anything like that, you use Lougle? 餐馆评价或是别的什么 也是用卢歌吗
[1:30:12] Correct. 当然
[1:30:13] I bet he’s on the Statue of Liberty and shit, too. 我打赌他起码会被记入国家图书馆
[1:30:20] You want me to go in there? 你想让我进去吗
[1:30:22] That’s what it says on the map. 这是地图上标示的
[1:30:27] Call me later. 一会儿打给我
[1:30:31] Hello. 有人吗
[1:30:36] Welcome back, Mr. Webber. 韦伯先生欢迎回来
[1:30:38] How was your time away? 玩的怎么样啊
[1:30:43] Hey, how was the trip? 这趟旅行如何啊
[1:30:51] Good. 很好
[1:30:53] Letting the days go by 让时间流走吧
[1:30:55] Let the water hold me down 就让我躺在水里
[1:30:57] Letting the days go by 让时间流走吧
[1:30:59] Water flowing underground 水往地下流淌
[1:31:01] Into the blue again 又回到了蓝色的海洋
[1:31:03] After the money’s gone 在没钱了以后
[1:31:05] Once in a lifetime 人生值此一次
[1:31:07] Water flowing underground 水往地下流淌
[1:31:10] Motherfucker. 真他妈给劲啊
[1:31:12] Nick? 尼克
[1:31:14] Baby, how was your weekend? 宝贝 周末过的怎么样啊
[1:31:16] I wasn’t expecting you today. 没想到今天会见到你
[1:31:19] Baby. Baby. I got something to tell you. 亲爱的 我有点事想告诉你
[1:31:22] I know about what you did with a guy named Steve. 我知道你和史蒂夫做的事情
[1:31:26] Steve? Our receptionist? 哪个史蒂夫 那个前台吗
[1:31:29] That Tyrese-looking motherfucker out there? 那个长的像泰森的混球还在这吗
[1:31:31] Baby, wait a minute. What are you talking about? 亲爱的 等等 你说什么呢
[1:31:35] You think I’m fooling around? 你以为我和他有一腿吗
[1:31:36] First of all, I would never screw around. 首先 我绝对没和谁乱搞过
[1:31:40] And you remember I told you about 还有 你记得我跟你说过
[1:31:41] that crazy wrong number I got when I was nine. 我九岁时接到的那个打错的奇怪电话吗
[1:31:43] – That man was so… – I love you, Courtney. -那个男人太 -我爱你 考特尼
[1:31:45] I love you so much. 我真的很爱你
[1:31:47] I love you, too, Nick Webber. 我也爱你 尼克・韦伯
[1:31:50] Nick Webber? 尼克・韦伯
[1:31:52] That’s your name. 那是你的名字
[1:31:54] Yeah, it is my name. 对 是我的名字
[1:31:57] You know my name. Say it again. 你知道我的名字 再说一次
[1:32:00] Nick 尼克
[1:32:01] Webber. 韦伯
[1:32:03] Grab that. I’ll take this one. 抓稳了 我要拿这个出去
[1:32:06] Hey, Mom. I made you a drink. 妈 我给你调了杯喝的
[1:32:08] Is there alcohol in that? 有酒精吗
[1:32:09] Yeah, I believe there’s still alcohol in Scotch. 当然 我想威士忌也算是酒吧
[1:32:13] Talk about your lost weekend, huh? 说说你离开的这个周末吧
[1:32:15] I know, right? Man. 我应该解释一下 对吗
[1:32:17] Hey, family. 我亲爱的家人们
[1:32:20] What are you faggots talking about? 你们在聊什么呢
[1:32:22] My two handsome men. 说我家的两大帅哥呀
[1:32:24] Let me get you another drink, Dad. 爸 我再给你倒杯酒吧
[1:32:27] Daddy’s little buddy. 真是老爸的好儿子
[1:32:30] You know what I can’t believe? 你知道我最不能相信的是什么吗
[1:32:32] I can’t believe we’re all here. 我不敢相信我们还能在此再相聚
[1:32:34] I can’t believe we all made it. 我不敢相信我们愿望成真了
[1:32:36] Made it together. 大家一起努力的结果
[1:32:38] A toast. 干杯 为了
[1:32:39] A toast. 干杯
[1:32:39] Approximately three days ago, or 20 years, 为了三天前 或者说20年前
[1:32:41] depending on your 基于你
[1:32:42] understanding of the time-space continuum, Jacob, 对时空的理解 对吧 雅各布
[1:32:45] sitting here with you guys 与你们坐在一起
[1:32:47] would have been my worst nightmare. 曾是我最大的噩梦
[1:32:48] It’s true. 我说真的
[1:32:49] But I can honestly say right now 但是老实说 现在已经不是了
[1:32:52] I’m very happy to be right here in this moment with you, 我很高兴此时此刻我们大家在此相聚
[1:32:56] – my best friends – Hear, hear. -与你们 我最好的朋友 -干杯
[1:32:58] To friends. 敬朋友
[1:32:59] And family. 还有家人
[1:33:00] All right. Cheers! 干杯
[1:33:01] To past, present and future. 为了过去 现在 和未来
[1:33:03] Cheers! 干了
[1:33:05] So, “Lougle,” Huh? 那卢歌 是吧
[1:33:06] Yeah. 是啊
[1:33:07] Lougle.Just this multibillion-dollar thing I did for a while. 卢歌 只是我的亿万身家的一小部分
[1:33:11] My real passion’s music, though. 尽管我真正想做的是音乐
[1:33:13] So pissed the band broke up. 所以随便挑了个乐队
[1:33:15] Band? What band were you ever in? 乐队 你加入过什么乐队啊
[1:33:29] You know I’m a dreamer 我是个梦想家
[1:33:32] But my heart’s of gold 但是我有金子般的心
[1:33:36] I had to run away high 我不得不远走高飞
[1:33:39] So I wouldn’t come home low 所以不会回家
[1:33:42] Just when things went right 只有当事情都按部就班
[1:33:45] Doesn’t mean they were always wrong 也不代表他们总是错的
[1:33:48] Just take this song and you’ll never feel 只是听下这歌 你就永远不会感到
[1:33:52] Left all alone 被遗弃的失望
[1:33:54] Take me to your heart 让我住进你心里
[1:33:58] Feel me in your bones 用灵魂去感受我
[1:34:00] Just one more night 再给我一夜的时间
[1:34:03] And I’m coming off this long and winding road 我会让这喧闹的长路安静下来
[1:34:10] I’m on my way 我走我的路
[1:34:16] Home sweet home 家 甜蜜的家
[1:34:21] Tonight, tonight 今晚 今晚
[1:34:23] I’m on my way 我走我的路
[1:34:29] Home sweet home 家 甜蜜的家
[1:34:35] You know that I’ve seen 你知道我见过
[1:34:39] Too many romantic dreams 太多罗曼蒂克的梦想
[1:34:42] Up in lights 在聚光灯下上演
[1:34:44] falling off the silver screen 从荧幕上走到结局
[1:34:48] My heart’s like an open book 我的心就像一本翻开的书
[1:34:51] For the whole world to read 让整个世界来解读
[1:34:54] Sometimes nothing keeps me together 有时 没有什么能把我
[1:34:58] at the seams 的裂缝缝合
[1:35:00] I’m on my way 我走我的路
[1:35:06] Home sweet home 家 甜蜜的家
[1:35:13] I’m on my way 我走我的路
[1:35:16] Just set me free 就让我自由吧
[1:35:19] Home sweet home 家 甜蜜的家
2010年

文章导航

Previous Post: The Specialist(炮弹专家)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Then Came You(然后你来了)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号