时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Amber. | 安柏 |
[00:10] | No. | 不好 |
[00:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:11] | Amber’s a stripper name. | 安柏是脱衣舞娘的名字 |
[00:14] | Find me | 你倒是找个 |
[00:14] | one stripper named Amber Hartig. | 叫安柏·哈蒂格的脱衣舞娘我看看 |
[00:17] | Or not, okay. | 还是不要了 |
[00:19] | Non-stripper names, okay. | 不用脱衣舞娘的名字 好吧 |
[00:21] | Desiree? Bambi? Candy cane? | 黛丝丽 斑比 坎迪金 |
[00:25] | Max. | 玛克斯 |
[00:26] | Maxine. | 玛克辛 |
[00:28] | Max Hartig is a cute name, isn’t it? | 玛克斯·哈蒂格 很可爱 不是吗 |
[00:31] | If you’re a professional boxer, maybe. | 如果是个职业拳击手的话 或许 |
[00:34] | Can you believe we made this little creature? | 你能相信我们创造了这个小生命吗 |
[00:37] | I know, it’s incredible. | 我知道 不可思议 |
[00:38] | It’s the most amazing thing we’ve ever done. | 这是我们做过最神奇的事 |
[00:42] | I almost ran the marathon last year. | 去年我差点就去跑马拉松了 |
[00:44] | If we’re lucky you won’t inherit your daddy’s sense of humor. | 幸运的话 可别继承你爸的幽默感 |
[00:47] | Hello! Say hi to Bear! | 你好 向小熊问好 |
[00:53] | She hasn’t even eaten anything, what is she spitting up? | 她什么都没吃 怎么吐了 |
[00:57] | Well, honey, we can’t bug them again. | 亲爱的 我们不能再麻烦他们了 |
[00:58] | Just… | 可是 |
[01:00] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:04] | Sorry, it’s our first kid, | 不好意思 这是我们第一个孩子 |
[01:06] | we’re both a little panicky I guess. | 可能我们都有点大惊小怪 |
[01:08] | Well, you gotta ask the pediatrician next time. I just deliver ’em. | 你下次得问儿科医生 我只是接生的 |
[01:12] | She spitting up? | 她吐了吗 |
[01:13] | Yeah. Second time in an hour? | 对 一个小时里第二次了 |
[01:16] | You lived underwater for nine months, | 要是你在水下生活了9个月 |
[01:18] | you’d have a lot to spit up, too. | 也会吐不少东西的 |
[01:24] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[01:25] | Eh, a little lethargic. | 有点反应迟钝 |
[01:28] | We didn’t think… | 我们不觉得… |
[01:28] | She’s hot. | 她很烫 |
[01:32] | Is she, uh… | 她是… |
[01:34] | Baby’s seizing! Get the crash cart! | 婴儿在抽风 把急救车推来 |
[01:35] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:36] | What’s, what’s, what’s, what’s wrong? | 什么 什么 什么事 |
[01:37] | Can I get some help in here?! | 我这里要人帮忙 |
[01:38] | Oh, oh God! Is she all right? | 天哪 她没事吧 |
[01:41] | IV access? | 要输液吗 |
[01:42] | No, ativan. | 不 用氯羟安定 |
[01:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:48] | Maternity | 母性 |
[02:22] | MRI results are back. | 核磁共振结果出来了 |
[02:24] | And? | 然后呢 |
[02:25] | It’s what we expected. | 和我们预料的一样 |
[02:28] | The accident caused serious damage. | 事故导致严重损伤 |
[02:31] | It’s amnesia. | 失忆症 |
[02:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:40] | I just can’t believe it. | 我只是无法相信 |
[02:48] | Enjoying our lounge, House? | 来我们休息室享受啊 豪斯 |
[02:50] | I just came in to get milk for my coffee, which you’re out of. | 我来找点牛奶配咖啡 可你们没了 |
[02:53] | Flat or sparkling? | 矿泉水还是苏打水 |
[02:54] | – Flat. – Sparkling. | -矿泉水 -苏打水 |
[02:58] | So, the Hartigs? | 哈蒂格家的孩子怎样了 |
[03:00] | Their baby gets a fever. | 孩子在发烧 |
[03:02] | Wait, don’t tell me.Their kid had a seizure. | 等等 别告诉我孩子还抽风了 |
[03:04] | Yep. | 没错 |
[03:04] | The parents, of course, start freaking | 那对夫妇理所当然的会惊慌失措 |
[03:06] | and I have to deal with that for an hour. | 我不得不花了一个小时对付他们 |
[03:07] | Like it was your fault. | 好像是你的错似的 |
[03:09] | She was perfect when I delivered her. | 我接生的时候 她可是完好无损的 |
[03:10] | If you want to blame someone,blame the pediatrician. | 要说责任的话 应该找儿科医生 |
[03:12] | So, how’s the kid now? | 那么 小孩现在怎样了 |
[03:14] | Bowel obstruction, she’s under observation, she’ll be fine. | 肠梗阻 观察中 会好的 |
[03:18] | Pediatrician’ll take all the credit. | 这就成了儿科医生的功劳了 |
[03:28] | exhibit A Baby girl Hartig. | 展品A 女婴哈蒂格 |
[03:31] | Term baby, 42 hours old. | 顺产 出生42小时 |
[03:34] | Went into seizures 6 hours ago, | 6小时前突发抽风 |
[03:35] | brought into the intensive care, | 送入加护病房 |
[03:37] | diagnosed with obstruction of the small bowel. | 诊断为肠梗阻 |
[03:40] | I’m still amazed you’re in the same room with a patient. | 我仍不敢想象你和病人待在同一个房间 |
[03:42] | People don’t bug me until they get teeth. | 没长牙之前 他们不会很烦人 |
[03:44] | exhibit B Baby boy Hausen. | 展品B 男婴豪森 |
[03:47] | Another term baby, 48 hours old. | 也是顺产 出生48 |
[03:49] | Brought into the NICU before the Hartig baby: | 在哈蒂格前被送入加护病房 |
[03:52] | fever of unknown origin,101 degrees, trending upwards. | 不明高热 华氏101度 体温持续升高 |
[03:56] | Wow, that is amazing. | 太令人惊异了 |
[03:57] | You hung out in the OB/GYN lounge all morning | 你整上午在妇产科休息室闲晃 |
[03:59] | and heard about two sick babies. | 听到两个小孩生病了 |
[04:01] | It’s eerie. | 真可怕 |
[04:01] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰 |
[04:03] | All right… | 好吧 |
[04:04] | We have an infection spreading in the hospital. | 医院里有传染病传播 |
[04:08] | These kids have totally unrelated illnesses. | 这两个小孩的病完全没有关系 |
[04:10] | They fell sick within four hours of each other. | 他们4小时内相继发病 |
[04:13] | They had the same delivery rooms | 同一产房 |
[04:14] | maternity rooms are neighboring,so transmission’s possible. | 产后病房相邻 传播完全可能 |
[04:17] | They have the same symptoms. | 他们有同样的症状 |
[04:18] | The Hartig girl has a bowel obstruction. | 哈蒂格女婴是肠梗阻 |
[04:20] | No matter how close their beds are, | 无论他们的病床有多近 |
[04:21] | I’m pretty sure kids can’t share a blockage. | 我肯定 他们不会共享同样的梗阻物 |
[04:23] | What does bowel obstruction on a chart indicate? | 肠梗阻在病历上是什么意思 |
[04:25] | Well, normally, I’d say | 一般来说 我会说是 |
[04:27] | it indicates a patient’s bowel is obstructed, | 表示病人的肠子有梗阻 |
[04:29] | but I’m pretty sure you have some deeper truth to impart… | 不过我很肯定你有更高深的见解… |
[04:31] | It means that some random doctor of indeterminate skill thinks | 这表示 某某些无技术无责任心的医生 |
[04:34] | that the patient’s bowel is obstructed. | 认为病人肠部有梗阻 |
[04:36] | Okay, you’re upset | 好吧 你不爽 |
[04:37] | because they threw you out of their lounge. | 因为他们把你从休息室赶出来了 |
[04:38] | Look at the x-ray. | 看看X光片 |
[04:40] | It’s a normal gas pattern. | 是普通胀气 |
[04:41] | You want, I can get you a key to the oncology lounge. | 你要的话 我可以搞把肿瘤科休息室的钥匙给你 |
[04:42] | Air. Air in the column. | 是空气 直肠里有空气 |
[04:43] | We’re getting TiVo. | 我们休息室有录像机 |
[04:44] | If it’s air, no bowel obstruction. | 如果是空气 就不是肠梗阻 |
[04:46] | Even if it is air, | 即便是空气 |
[04:47] | it could have been there before the obstruction. | 也可能是在肠梗阻前就有的 |
[04:49] | No. | 不 |
[04:51] | Something’s infected both these infants. | 两个婴儿同时被感染了 |
[04:55] | And you’re the only one who put this together because…? | 你是唯一一个把这两桩事联系起来的 因为… |
[04:58] | Because I’m the only one who looked at both kids. | 因为我是唯一一个同时关注两个婴儿的 |
[05:01] | I want them isolated; I want the maternity ward shut down. | 我要求把他们隔离 并关闭产科病房 |
[05:03] | Because you’re better at reading an x-ray than a radiologist. | 因为你比放射科医生更懂怎么看X光片 |
[05:06] | Radiologists always over-read babies’ x-rays, | 放射科医生总是对婴儿的片子小题大作 |
[05:08] | especially if they’re asked to rule out a pathology. | 特别是被要求排除病因的时候 |
[05:10] | He read into it what he wanted. | 他们只看他们想看到的 |
[05:12] | Which is exactly what you’re doing. | 可你现在就是这样 |
[05:13] | You’re finding a cluster | 你在找他们的交集 |
[05:15] | because you think it’s interesting to find a cluster. | 因为你觉得这很有意思 |
[05:17] | Two… plain old sick babies would bore you. | 两个病因寻常的小孩会让你无聊的 |
[05:20] | See, this is why I don’t waste money on shrinks, | 看 这就是我不用花钱看心理医生的缘故 |
[05:23] | ’cause you give me all these really great insights for free. | 因为你就能免费提供全部深刻见解 |
[05:25] | Shrink. | 心理医生 |
[05:26] | If you would consider going to a shrink, | 如果你打算看心理医生 |
[05:28] | I would pay for it myself. | 我会自掏腰包 |
[05:30] | The hospital would hold a bake sale, for God’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 医院会举个行糕点义卖 |
[05:33] | We have an epidemic! | 医院有传染病蔓延 |
[05:36] | Two sick babies is very sad, | 两个生病的婴儿很不幸 |
[05:39] | but it doesn’t prove an epidemic. | 但不能证明是传染病 |
[05:47] | How many do? | 几个才够 |
[05:52] | Get up! | 起来 |
[05:53] | We’re going hunting. | 我们去打猎 |
[05:55] | For what? | 猎什么 |
[05:57] | Wabbits. | 病毒 |
[06:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:13] | He’s screaming, he’s fine. | 他哭了 没事的 |
[06:20] | Good looking baby. | 多漂亮的宝贝儿 |
[06:25] | Oh, sorry, wrong room. | 对不起 走错房间了 |
[06:28] | We’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[06:29] | 12 rooms, that’s it? | 12个病房 是吗 |
[06:31] | Yep. | 没错儿 |
[06:33] | We’ve definitely checked the whole floor. | 我们检查了整层 |
[06:36] | Good news, no epidemic. | 好消息 没有传染病 |
[06:39] | Tragic, huh? | 杯具啊 不是吗 |
[06:44] | Overflow rooms, third floor. | 查查其他楼层的病房 3层 |
[06:46] | This imaginary infection has spread to the next floor? | 这个想象中的传染病蔓延到下一层了吗 |
[06:50] | We were just going to call. | 我们正打算打电话 |
[06:52] | Did he get hot all of a sudden? | 他是突然发烧的吗 |
[06:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:07] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[07:08] | Don’t worry, we’re almost there. | 别担心 快到了 |
[07:11] | Excuse me! | 打扰了 |
[07:13] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[07:13] | Intake sent you up here? | 接待处让你们上来的吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah, my wife’s contractions are less than… | 是的 我太太的宫缩少于… |
[07:16] | Yeah, Intake messed up. | 接待处搞错了 |
[07:17] | I’m very, very sorry. | 我很抱歉 非常对不起 |
[07:19] | Nurse Alpret will arrange for an ambulance | 阿尔普莱特护士会安排救护车 |
[07:22] | to take you to Princeton General. | 送你们去普林斯顿总院 |
[07:25] | The maternity ward is temporarily closed. | 妇产科临时关闭 |
[07:27] | We have to leave?! | 我们非走不可吗 |
[07:28] | Yes, I am very sorry. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[07:30] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么这么做 |
[07:32] | You’ll be there very, very soon. | 你们很快就能到那里 |
[07:36] | Happy now? | 现在满意了 |
[07:38] | No. But I am interested. | 不 不过我感兴趣了 |
[07:48] | Three sick babies, and a fourth showing early symptoms. | 三个发病婴儿 第四个出现早期症状 |
[07:52] | How bad? | 有多糟糕 |
[07:53] | Spiking fevers. | 高烧 |
[07:54] | BP’s plummeting. | 血压下降 |
[07:55] | They’re barely able to keep systolic up; | 几乎无法维持心脏收缩 |
[07:57] | at this rate, they’ll be dead in a day. | 照这个速度 一天之内就会死亡 |
[07:59] | Where did this come from? | 婴儿来自哪里 |
[07:59] | Two delivery rooms, four different maternity rooms, | 2个产房 4个产后病房 |
[08:02] | no common personnel and no common equipment. | 没有公共人员 没有共用仪器 |
[08:04] | Well, there’s gotta be something in common. | 好吧 肯定有什么是共同的 |
[08:05] | Yeah. That would be the difference between an epidemic and a coincidence. | 没错 这就是传染病和巧合的区别 |
[08:09] | I’m putting a team together.We’re going to start swabbing. | 我组织一队人 开始消毒 |
[08:12] | What’s she gonna swab? | 消毒什么 |
[08:14] | Every respirator, | 医院的每个呼吸器 |
[08:15] | sink, vent, drain in the entire hospital? | 水槽 通风口 下水道吗 |
[08:17] | That’ll take months. | 要干上几个月呢 |
[08:17] | A needle in a haystack. | 大海捞针啊 |
[08:18] | It’s worse than that. | 比这还糟 |
[08:19] | We don’t even know what’s the needle we’re looking for. | 我们都不知道要找的是不是针 |
[08:21] | Then why’d you let her go do it? | 那你为什么还让她去做 |
[08:22] | Because the hospital’s her baby, | 因为医院是她的孩子 |
[08:24] | and her baby’s sick. | 孩子病了 |
[08:26] | If she doesn’t solve this soon, her head’s going to explode, | 要是不马上解决 她会发火的 |
[08:28] | and I don’t want to get any on me. | 我可不想被连累到 |
[08:30] | So let’s figure out what’s in the haystack. | 所以 让我们看看到底是什么 |
[08:31] | Differential diagnosis, people. | 鉴别诊断 |
[08:33] | Parasite. | 寄生虫 |
[08:34] | Spreading too quickly. | 传播的太快了 |
[08:36] | Next? | 下一个 |
[08:36] | Virus? | 病毒呢 |
[08:37] | Kids are too sick, and the blood tests show no lymphocytosis. | 孩子们病很重 验血也没有淋巴球增多 |
[08:40] | And they’re not responding to a cycle of avirarapovirin. | 而且他们对利巴韦林没反应 |
[08:43] | If it’s some other virus, we’ll never find it in time, anyway. | 如果是其他病毒 我们也无法及时找到它 |
[08:46] | Which leads us to bacterial infection. | 所以我们应该考虑细菌性感染 |
[08:50] | It’s not responding to broad-spectrum antibiotics, | 孩子们对广谱抗生素没反应 |
[08:52] | so we’ve got something resistant.The usual suspects. | 因此是耐药菌株 比较常见的怀疑对象 |
[08:54] | MRSA. It’s always MRSA in hospitals. | 抗甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌 医院里总会有 |
[08:57] | Maybe a contaminated food or water source? | 也许是污染的食物或者水源呢 |
[09:00] | Pseudomonas | 绿脓杆菌 |
[09:01] | Vre? | 抗万古霉素肠球菌 |
[09:03] | H-Flu. | H流感 |
[09:04] | Okay, those are the big ones. | 好吧 这些是可能性比较大的 |
[09:06] | Cultures will take 48 hours,might as well be post-mortem. | 细菌培养要48小时 估计他们死后才能出结果 |
[09:10] | We’ll start them on Vancomycin for the MRSA | 给他们用万古霉素治疗抗甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌 |
[09:13] | and Aztreonam for the rest. | 用氨曲南对付其它的病因 |
[09:15] | Let’s get MRIs, check for abcesses or some occult infection. | 去做核磁共振 检查脓肿和隐性感染 |
[09:19] | I’ll be in the clinic. Grab me if you find something important. | 我会在门诊 有重大发现马上通知我 |
[09:22] | Or unimportant. | 不重大也行 |
[10:25] | We did a MRI on all the babies, | 我们给所有婴儿做了核磁共振 |
[10:28] | and unfortunately, we didn’t find anything, | 不幸的是 一无所获 |
[10:31] | so we’re starting him on the strongest antibiotics we’ve got, | 我们准备开始给他用最强效抗生素 |
[10:35] | and we’re hoping that that’ll take care of it. | 希望这能解决问题 |
[10:38] | But he’s so tiny. | 不过他还这么小 |
[10:40] | How sick is he? | 他的病有多严重 |
[10:42] | His fever’s up to 103.5 and his blood pressures 80 over 40. | 他的体温是103.5度[华氏] 血压是80/40 |
[10:46] | Um, how bad is that? | 很严重吗 |
[10:50] | Ah, it… | 这… |
[10:52] | It, it’s low. | 血压很低 |
[10:54] | The heart needs to circulate the blood. | 心脏需要推动血液循环 |
[10:56] | If it’s weak, oxygen isn’t | 如果心脏衰弱 氧气不会进到 |
[10:57] | getting to the liver, the kidneys, the brain. | 肝脏 肾脏 和大脑 |
[11:00] | Um, I have to ask you something. | 我想问你 |
[11:03] | Judy… | 朱迪… |
[11:04] | No, no, Kim. Let me. | 不 不 金 让我说 |
[11:05] | Um, I had a cold last month, | 我上个月得了感冒 |
[11:08] | and I told the doctors about it, and… | 我和医生说了 然后… |
[11:11] | Honey, this has nothing to do with you. | 亲爱的 这和你没关系 |
[11:13] | Kim’s right. | 金说得没错 |
[11:15] | Your son was born healthy. | 你儿子生下来的时候是健康的 |
[11:17] | He caught the infection after his birth. | 他出生之后才被感染的 |
[11:21] | There’s no reason to think he got it from you. | 不可能是你传染给他的 |
[11:23] | But you don’t know, I mean… | 不过你不知道 我是说 |
[11:25] | You don’t know how he got sick. | 你不知道他是怎么得病的 |
[11:33] | Pretty standard question: | 相当标准的常见问题 |
[11:34] | how sick is my child? You couldn’t answer it. | 我孩子的病有多严重 你居然回答不出 |
[11:36] | I answered. | 我回答了 |
[11:37] | You rattled off numbers! BP, O2 stats… | 你只是飞快的说了数字 血压 氧饱和度… |
[11:40] | That’s not what they need to know. | 他们不想知道这些 |
[11:41] | What they need to know is the future. | 他们想知道的是将要怎么样 |
[11:42] | Got a magic 8-ball? | 难道你有魔力水晶球 |
[11:44] | No, just eight years of medical training. | 不是 但我经过八年的医学训练 |
[11:50] | Look, | 听着 |
[11:52] | I realize it’s tough to break bad news to family… | 我知道告诉家属坏消息很难 |
[11:54] | Not as tough as hearing it. | 但比听坏消息简单多了 |
[11:56] | And I guess being the poor guy dying is toughest of all? | 而且我想垂死挣扎是最难的了 |
[12:01] | No. | 不是 |
[12:03] | It’s easier to die than to watch someone die. | 自己死比看着别人死要容易 |
[12:11] | Well, we’re checking the vents, | 我们正在检查通风道 |
[12:13] | it could be airborne. | 疾病可能是通过空气传播的 |
[12:14] | Somebody get the sinks, too,and underneath them. | 谁去检查水槽 还有下水道 |
[12:17] | I’ll get it. | 我去 |
[12:19] | How many med students have you got swabbing the decks? | 你叫了多少医学院学生来打扫卫生 |
[12:23] | Oh, what else are they going to do? | 他们还能干什么 |
[12:24] | It’s not like they’re delivering babies. | 他们又不在接生孩子 |
[12:26] | Find anything yet? | 发现什么了吗 |
[12:27] | Ah, yeah. | 有 |
[12:28] | About half the antibacterial gel dispensers are empty or broken. | 一半的洗手液器空了或者坏了 |
[12:32] | That’s bad. And diagnostically, completely insignificant. | 这很不好 但对诊断来说完全没用 |
[12:36] | Well, if the staff can’t wash their hands, | 如果员工不经常洗手 |
[12:39] | it’s no wonder an infection has spread. | 发生感染就不奇怪了 |
[12:41] | Hey, tie clip! | 领带夹 |
[12:43] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[12:44] | We have an epidemic in this hospital | 医院里正在流行传染病 |
[12:46] | and your tie is becoming a Petri dish. | 而你的领带却成为培养皿 |
[12:49] | Put on a tie clip or take the damn thing off. | 戴上领带夹 或者把该死的领带拿下来 |
[12:54] | My joints have been feeling all loose, | 我的关节近来一直感觉很松弛 |
[12:57] | and lately I’ve been feeling sick a lot. | 而且最近一直身体不好 |
[12:59] | Maybe I’m overtraining;I’m doin’ the marathon, | 也许我运动太多了 我在跑马拉松 |
[13:02] | like, ten miles a day, | 大概每天10英里 |
[13:03] | but I can’t seem to lose any weight. | 但我看上去一点也没瘦下来 |
[13:05] | Lift up your arms. | 举起你的手臂 |
[13:10] | You have a parasite. | 你有寄生虫 |
[13:13] | Like a tapeworm or something? | 类似绦虫什么的 |
[13:14] | Lie back and lift up your sweater. | 躺下去 把毛衣拉上去 |
[13:18] | You can put your arms down. | 把手臂放下 |
[13:19] | Can you do anything about it? | 你有办法治好吗 |
[13:22] | Only for about a month or so. | 未来一个月之内有办法 |
[13:23] | After that it becomes illegal to remove, | 一个月过后 拿掉它就是非法的 |
[13:25] | except in a couple of states. | 某些州除外 |
[13:26] | Illegal? | 非法的 |
[13:28] | Don’t worry. | 不要害怕 |
[13:29] | Many women learn to embrace this parasite. | 很多女人学会怎样和寄生虫亲密相处 |
[13:32] | They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, | 给它们起名 用小衣服打扮他们 |
[13:34] | arrange playdates with other parasites… | 和寄生虫们一起玩 |
[13:36] | Playdates… | 一起玩… |
[13:38] | It has your eyes. | 他眼睛长得像你 |
[13:42] | But… that’s impossible. | 但是 这是不可能的 |
[13:45] | Well, I assume you weren’t getting your period. | 估计你最近没来月经 |
[13:47] | Maybe that should have give you an inkling. | 也许这对你来说是个暗示 |
[13:50] | But I’m on this birth control implant… | 可我植入节育器了 |
[13:52] | Yeah, I know. I saw the scar on your arm. | 没错 我知道 我看见你手臂上的疤了 |
[13:54] | and my doctor said I might | 我的医生说 如果这个有效 |
[13:55] | not get any periods at all if it was working. | 我也许一直不会有月经 |
[13:57] | Interestingly enough, | 有意思 |
[13:58] | you also don’t get any periods if it isn’t working, | 它无效的话你照样不会有 |
[14:01] | which is why you were supposed to get regular pregnancy tests. | 所以你应该做常规怀孕测试 |
[14:04] | I’m going to send a nurse in here to schedule your prenatal care. | 我会叫个护士帮你做产前护理 |
[14:07] | You’re due in about five months,so start planning the shower. | 五个月后临盆 你可以开始准备洗礼了 |
[14:11] | Um, Doctor? Please. | 医生 拜托 |
[14:15] | Me and my husband wanted to have a kid soon, | 我和我丈夫很想要孩子 |
[14:19] | but… oh, God. | 不过 天哪 |
[14:22] | Like four months ago we had this really big fight. | 四个月前我们大吵了一架 |
[14:26] | He moved out.I did something stupid. | 他搬出去住了 我做了些傻事 |
[14:30] | One-night stand? | 一夜情吗 |
[14:31] | Ex-boyfriend. | 前男友 |
[14:34] | I’ll schedule you a paternity test, too. | 那我会帮你安排一个亲子鉴定 |
[14:37] | I can’t let my husband know. | 我不能让我丈夫知道 |
[14:40] | Does the old boyfriend look like your husband? | 你前男友长得像你丈夫吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah… | 有点 |
[14:45] | Then just have the kid. | 那就把孩子生下来吧 |
[14:47] | He’ll never know. | 他不会知道的 |
[14:48] | The most successful marriages are based on lies. | 成功的婚姻是建立在谎言之上的 |
[14:50] | You’re off to a great start. | 你有了一个很好的开始 |
[14:55] | Well, you look cheery. | 你们看上去很高兴 |
[14:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:57] | The Hartig and Chen-Lupino babies. | 哈蒂格和陈·卢皮诺家的孩子 |
[14:59] | Their kidneys are shutting down. | 他们的肾脏正逐渐停止工作 |
[15:01] | And the urine tests show no casts. | 尿液检查没发现管型尿 |
[15:04] | Which means the antibiotics are causing the kidney failure. | 说明是抗生素造成的肾衰竭 |
[15:07] | You’re the nephrologist. | 你是肾病专家 |
[15:08] | Which one did it? We’ll take ’em off that one. | 哪种抗生素引起的 我们停用它 |
[15:13] | Don’t tell me both Vancomycin and Aztreonam can… | 不要告诉我万古霉素和氨曲南都会… |
[15:15] | They both can cause this. | 他们都会造成肾衰竭 |
[15:17] | There’s no way to know which one it is. No test. | 没办法知道到底是哪种造成的 |
[15:19] | We can’t take them off the antibiotics. | 我们不能停用抗生素 |
[15:21] | They’ll die of the infection. | 他们会死于传染病的 |
[15:22] | If we leave them on both the antibiotics | 如果我们同时用两种抗生素 |
[15:24] | they’ll die of kidney failure. | 他们会死于肾衰竭 |
[15:25] | So, we take our best guess, then. | 所以 我们只有尽力去猜测 |
[15:27] | Which drug’s causing the kidney failure? | 哪种药引起了肾脏衰竭 |
[15:29] | It’s like I said: it’s always MRSA in hospitals. | 抗甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌是医院里最常见的感染 |
[15:33] | Take ’em off Aztreonam. | 停用氨曲南 |
[15:34] | I still think it’s the pseudomonas. | 我仍觉得是绿脓杆菌 |
[15:36] | I vote to take them off the Vancomycin. | 我支持停用万古霉素 |
[15:44] | There’s no point in guessing. | 猜测是没有用的 |
[15:50] | Take one kid off Vancomycin and the other off Aztreonam. | 一个孩子停用万古霉素 另一个停用氨曲南 |
[15:54] | They have the same disease, | 他们得同样的病 |
[15:55] | you want to give them different treatment? | 你却要给他们用不同的治疗吗 |
[15:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[15:57] | Theraputic trial to find the cause of the infection. | 通过治疗性实验来发现病因 |
[16:01] | That’s wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[16:01] | We have four sick kids, at least. | 至少有四个孩子生病 |
[16:04] | Who knows how many more haven’t started showing symptoms yet? | 谁知道到底有多少个还没出现症状的 |
[16:07] | We have a duty to these two! | 我们要对这两个孩子负责任 |
[16:08] | If these two have different | 如果两个孩子有不同反应 |
[16:10] | reactions we know how to save the rest. | 我们就知道怎么去救别的孩子 |
[16:12] | So you’re condemning one | 所以你是随机地让 |
[16:13] | of these kids to die based on random chance. | 其中的一个孩子去死喽 |
[16:23] | I guess I am. | 大概是吧 |
[16:35] | So, you’re going to flip a coin? | 所以 你是要掷硬币吗 |
[16:37] | That’s how you decide which baby lives? | 你就是这么决定孩子生死的吗 |
[16:40] | Can I borrow a quarter? | 我可以借个硬币吗 |
[16:42] | Do you want to get sued,lose your license, House? | 你想被起诉 丢执照吗 豪斯 |
[16:45] | Well, generally I’d applaud that, | 照理说我很乐意你被起诉 |
[16:47] | but my job is to protect this hospital, | 但我的工作是保护这家医院 |
[16:48] | so I strongly advice you to come up with a medical rationale | 所以我强烈建议你想出些医学理论 |
[16:52] | why Baby A should get Medicine X and vice-versa. | 说明为什么宝宝A用X药 反之亦然 |
[16:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on there, Slick. | 我是在想这个 滑头 |
[16:57] | We didn’t all go to law school. | 我们可没上过法学院 |
[16:58] | Your advice is that I should | 你的建议是我应该 |
[17:00] | use medical reasons to make medical decisions? | 基于医学理论来做医学决定吗 |
[17:02] | Hmm, that’s not going to be as easy… | 这可不简单 |
[17:03] | Any medical justification. | 任何医学的合理解释 |
[17:05] | Doesn’t need to be a good one. | 都不需要是完美的 |
[17:06] | Well, Hartig sounds Jewish, so does Aztreonam, | 哈蒂格和氨曲南听上去都出自犹太民族 |
[17:09] | so we’ll take the Hartig kid off Vancomycin, how’s that? | 所以哈蒂格家的孩子停用氨曲南 怎么样 |
[17:12] | You can’t experiment on babies. | 你不能在孩子身上做实验 |
[17:14] | Doctors experiment all the time. | 医生一直在病人身上做实验 |
[17:16] | On adults. With their consent. | 是成人 并且要他们认可 |
[17:18] | Fine. I’ll get the parents’ consent. | 好吧 我去征求家长的同意 |
[17:19] | Their informed consent. | 你要告诉实情 |
[17:21] | They have to know the other kid is getting a different treatment. | 他们必须了解 另一个孩子得到不同的治疗 |
[17:23] | Sorry, can’t do that. | 抱歉 不能这样 |
[17:24] | It’d be unethical for one | 让一个病人知道 |
[17:25] | patient to know about another patient’s treatment. | 另一个病人的治疗过程是不道德的 |
[17:27] | They have a right to know. | 他们有权知道 |
[17:28] | If they know, they won’t consent,that defeats the whole purpose. | 如果他们知道就不会同意 计划就失败了 |
[17:32] | That’s their right. | 这是他们的权利 |
[17:34] | Two more babies have just become symptomatic. | 又有两个婴儿出现了症状 |
[17:37] | I defer to your legal wisdom:which takes precedence? | 我会听从你的法律建议 哪个具有优先权 |
[17:39] | Six dying babies or a missing consent form? | 六个将死的孩子 还是一张失踪的医疗合同 |
[17:44] | You can’t do it. | 你不能这么做 |
[17:52] | Do what you think is best. | 你觉得怎么好就怎么做吧 |
[18:21] | Your daughter’s kidneys are shutting down… | 你女儿的肾脏正在衰竭 |
[18:24] | Your son’s kidneys are failing. | 你儿子的肾快不行了 |
[18:25] | …so we’re going to take her of the Aztreonam. | 所以我们打算给她停用氨曲南 |
[18:28] | We’re taking him off Vancomycin. | 我们要给他停用万古霉素 |
[18:29] | But, uh, but what made her sick in the first place? | 可是 最开始她是怎么得病的 |
[18:33] | What do you think is causing it? | 你们认为是什么东西引起的 |
[18:34] | It seems to be a germ called pseudomonas. | 看起来是一种叫绿脓杆菌的细菌 |
[18:37] | We think it’s MRSA. | 我们认为是MRSA |
[18:38] | Methicillin-Resistant Staph Aureus. | 抗甲氧西林金葡菌 |
[18:40] | It’s a very resistant form of a very common bacteria. | 是一种常见的强力耐药菌 |
[18:44] | We’re hoping the Aztreonam will clear it up. | 我们希望氨曲南可以治疗它 |
[18:46] | Vancomycin is the best treatment for MRSA, | 万古霉素是治疗MRSA最有效的药物 |
[18:48] | so we’re gonna keep giving it to her. | 所以我们给她继续用这个药 |
[18:50] | Right. Is it gonna cure her? | 好的 这会治好她吗 |
[18:56] | Your child is very sick. | 您的孩子病得很重 |
[18:58] | You need to know that. | 您得认清这个事实 |
[19:00] | This is a ‘hail Mary’ pass. | 只能尽人事听天命了 |
[19:02] | It might cure her, it might not. | 可能会治好她 也可能不行 |
[19:09] | So, so that’ll cure him? | 那 这能治好他吗 |
[19:14] | We’ll know in 24 hours if it’s working. | 如果有效的话 他24小时之内就会好转 |
[19:33] | What did you tell them? | 你怎么跟她们说的 |
[19:34] | I told them the truth. | 我把事实告诉她们了 |
[19:36] | They seemed relieved. | 她们看上去松了口气 |
[19:38] | You tell them how sick their son is? | 你说了他们的孩子病得多重吗 |
[19:39] | I explained what was going on. | 我跟他们说了现在的情况 |
[19:41] | Allison, their baby’s dying. | 艾莉森 他们的孩子快死了 |
[19:43] | If the parents weren’t in tears when you left, | 如果你离开的时候 她们没有泪流满面 |
[19:44] | you didn’t tell them the truth. | 那你肯定没告诉她们真相 |
[19:46] | That’s not how I see it. | 我不这么认为 |
[19:47] | Do you want them blindsided? | 你想让她们一直蒙在鼓里吗 |
[19:49] | Want them coming up and saying | 等到她们嚎啕大哭 喊着 |
[19:49] | “My God, my baby died,why didn’t you warn me?” | 天啊 我的孩子死了 你怎么不早点告诉我 |
[19:52] | So now it’s about worrying about them yelling at us? | 你是担心她们对我们大吼大叫吗 |
[19:54] | No, it’s about getting them | 不 我是觉得应该让他们 |
[19:55] | prepared for the likely death of their child. | 为孩子的死做好思想准备 |
[19:57] | If their son dies tomorrow, | 如果明天她们的儿子死了 |
[19:58] | do you think they’ll give a damn of what I said them today? | 你觉得她们会在乎我今天说过什么吗 |
[20:01] | It’s not going to matter; | 没有任何意义了 |
[20:02] | they’re not going to care; | 他们才不会在乎 |
[20:03] | it’s not going to be the same ever again. | 一切都会变得不同 |
[20:05] | Just give those poor women a few hours of hope. | 不过是给可怜的女人们几小时的希望罢了 |
[20:15] | Dr. House! | 豪斯医生 |
[20:16] | Oh, no! | 天啊 不要 |
[20:16] | Dr. House, this is my husband, Charlie. | 豪斯医生 这是我丈夫 查理 |
[20:19] | Who told you where my office was? | 谁告诉你我的办公室的 |
[20:21] | Jill, come on, he obviously doesn’t want us bothering him. | 吉尔 很明显他不想我们打扰他 |
[20:23] | Ooh, I was trying to hide it. | 躲还来不及呢 |
[20:27] | Look, Doctor, this is | 医生 就是 |
[20:28] | about the mono you said you thought I had… | 您说我得的那个传单(传染性单核细胞增多症) |
[20:31] | The mono? | 传单 |
[20:33] | Yes. You know, shouldn’t Charlie be tested? | 对 查理是不是也该检查一下 |
[20:35] | You know, the test. | 你知道的 就是那个检查 |
[20:39] | The blood test. | 验血 |
[20:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[20:42] | Yeah, I’m sorry, I sometimes forget patients, | 不好意思 我不太记得住病人 |
[20:46] | I thought you were this idiot who doesn’t know how to use birth control. | 我还以为你是那个不知道怎么避孕的笨蛋呢 |
[20:50] | I can’t have mono. | 我不可能得传单 |
[20:51] | I don’t even feel sick or anything. | 都没觉得恶心什么的 |
[20:56] | That’s very often the first sign. | 初期通常没有症状 |
[20:58] | Call my office in the morning, | 上午打电话到我办公室吧 |
[20:59] | I’ll schedule him for bloodtests. | 我会安排他验血的 |
[21:01] | Thank you! | 太感谢了 |
[21:03] | I’m not even tired. | 我也没觉得全身无力啊 |
[21:16] | Find anything yet? | 查到什么了吗 |
[21:17] | No, just some baby formula | 没 就是池子里倒的奶粉 |
[21:19] | being stored under a sink with a dripping faucet. | 堵在下水道口了 |
[21:22] | Tap water contamination. | 自来水污染 |
[21:24] | You thinking pseudomonas infection? | 你觉得是绿脓杆菌感染吗 |
[21:25] | I was. I wasted a couple of hours chasing it down, | 我以为是 结果浪费了几个小时来检查 |
[21:27] | but of course the formula hasn’t been anywhere near the babies. | 这些奶粉当然得在婴儿附近 |
[21:32] | Whatever idiot stored them there… | 不管哪个笨蛋把它们放这 |
[21:33] | All right, we’ll figure it out! | 我们会查出来的 |
[21:34] | Just… just calm down. | 只是… 冷静 |
[21:36] | I am calm. | 我很冷静 |
[21:39] | I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[21:43] | I did that calmly. | 我做得很冷静 |
[21:53] | Is she any better? | 她好些了吗 |
[21:56] | Her fever’s been stable the last hour. | 这几个小时里 她的烧已经退了 |
[22:00] | We’re not going to make it, are we? | 我们过不了这一关 是吗 |
[22:03] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[22:05] | Me and Ethan. | 我和伊桑 |
[22:09] | Our next-door neighbor, | 我们的邻居 |
[22:12] | their little boy died in a car crash | 他们的儿子死于车祸 |
[22:14] | and she and her husband split up,like, | 大概葬礼的四个月之后 |
[22:16] | four months after the funeral. | 她和她丈夫离婚了 |
[22:18] | It’s just, uh, what always happens, right? | 世事如此 对吗 |
[22:26] | Um, what happens to patients after they leave the hospital, | 病人离开医院之后发生了什么 |
[22:29] | I don’t know, but… try not to get ahead of yourself. | 我并不清楚 尽量别太杞人忧天 |
[22:38] | Dr. Chase? Activity on the monitor. | 奇斯医生 监视器有异常 |
[22:40] | How long? | 多久了 |
[22:41] | I don’t know, it just started. | 我不知道 刚刚开始 |
[22:42] | Pulse? Fluid wide open. | 脉搏多少 快速补液 |
[22:44] | Do we have an arterial line? | 我们插了动脉导管吗 |
[22:45] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[22:46] | Let’s get a BP. | 先测下血压 |
[22:50] | You can’t come in here. | 你不能进来 |
[22:51] | Is my baby dying? | 她要死了吗 |
[22:52] | Mrs. Hartig… | 哈蒂格夫人 |
[22:53] | Is she dying?! | 她快死了吗 |
[22:54] | Ma’am, you’ll have to leave. | 夫人 您得出去 |
[22:54] | It’s not your baby! | 这不是你的孩子 |
[23:00] | Ventilate. | 人工通气 |
[23:03] | BP 60 over 20. | 血压60/20 |
[23:05] | Heart rate’s 180. | 心率180 |
[23:06] | They start the levophed? | 注射左旋去甲肾上腺素(升压药) |
[23:07] | They’ve got it. | 已经注射了 |
[23:09] | Still dropping. 50 over 10. | 血压还在降 50/10 |
[23:15] | Can’t hold BP with three pressers? | 三个加压器都不能维持血压吗 |
[23:18] | We’re losing pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[23:22] | V-fib. | 室颤了 |
[23:24] | Shut the blinds. | 把帘子拉上 |
[23:36] | Charging. | 充电 |
[23:38] | Clear. | 闪开 |
[23:41] | Still v-fib. | 还是室颤 |
[23:43] | Charging. | 充电 |
[23:45] | Clear. | 闪开 |
[23:47] | Charging. | 充电 |
[23:49] | Clear. | 闪开 |
[23:54] | Still v-fib. | 还是室颤 |
[23:57] | Charging. | 充电 |
[23:59] | Clear. | 闪开 |
[24:03] | Charging. | 充电 |
[24:04] | Chase. | 奇斯 |
[24:09] | Time of death: 6:57 PM. | 死亡时间 下午6:57 |
[24:34] | The Aztreonam doesn’t work. | 氨曲南没用 |
[24:37] | Double-cover all the other babies with Vancomycin. | 把其它孩子的万古霉素用量加倍 |
[24:40] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[24:42] | Cameron, you tell the parents. | 卡梅隆 你去通知父母 |
[24:45] | Tell them their child probably saved five lives. | 告诉她们这孩子可能救了5条命 |
[24:50] | But Chase should… | 不是该奇斯… |
[24:51] | Chase is busy. | 奇斯很忙 |
[24:52] | You’re the attending. | 你是主治医师 |
[24:57] | Make sure she does her job. | 帮助她完成任务 |
[26:00] | I asked you to make sure she does her job, not do it for her. | 我叫你帮助她完成任务 不是你替她做 |
[26:03] | She froze up. | 她都说不出话了 |
[26:04] | She felt sorry for the parents so she shut up. | 她同情那对父母 所以说不出 |
[26:07] | You felt sorry for her so you opened your mouth. | 你同情她 所以你就替她说了 |
[26:09] | She has a problem. | 她有心理障碍 |
[26:10] | Yeah, she needs to deal with it. | 她得学会面对 |
[26:11] | If you hadn’t bailed her out,she would have done it. | 如果不是你帮她 她早就克服这障碍了 |
[26:13] | Great, then she wouldn’t have slept for two weeks. | 那她也不会连睡两个星期 |
[26:15] | Maybe she should be thinking about a different specialty. | 或许她该考虑换个专业 |
[26:18] | Lab work, research? | 实验室 科研 |
[26:21] | Yeah, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:22] | The Hartig baby. | 哈蒂格家的孩子 |
[26:23] | She’s getting sicker, too. | 病情也加重了 |
[26:26] | The Vancomycin isn’t working, either. | 万古霉素也不起作用 |
[26:33] | Vancomycin doesn’t kill it.Aztreonam doesn’t kill it. | 万古霉素没用 氨曲南也没用 |
[26:37] | What the hell is this? | 到底是什么鬼东西 |
[26:40] | It’s a super bug. | 超级细菌 |
[26:42] | It could be VRSA. | 可能是抗万古霉素金葡菌 |
[26:44] | There’s only been two | 整个美国 |
[26:45] | reported cases of it ever in the United States. | 一共就报道过两个病例 |
[26:47] | One of the kids, the Hausen baby, had a skin rash. | 那些孩子中有一个 豪森家的 有皮疹 |
[26:49] | It could be scalded-skin syndrome | 可能是烫伤样皮肤综合征 |
[26:51] | which would be a sign of VRSA. | 是抗万古霉素金葡菌的体征之一 |
[26:53] | Then these kids are dead. | 那这些孩子死定了 |
[26:54] | This is our fault. | 这都是我们的错 |
[26:56] | Doctors over-prescribing antibiotics. | 医生们开了太多的抗生素 |
[26:59] | Got a cold? Take some penicillin. | 感冒了 吃点青霉素 |
[27:02] | Sniffles? No problem.Have some azithromycin. | 鼻塞 没关系 用点阿奇霉素 |
[27:05] | Is that not working anymore? Well, got your Levaquin. | 这些都没用了 那就用左氧氟沙星 |
[27:07] | Antibacterial soaps in every bathroom. | 洗手间里全是抗菌肥皂 |
[27:10] | We’ll be adding Vancomycin to the water supply soon. | 很快我们就会往水里加万古霉素了 |
[27:13] | We bred these super bugs. | 是我们培育了这些超级细菌 |
[27:15] | They’re our babies. | 它们是我们的孩子 |
[27:16] | Now they’re all grown up and | 现在它们长大了 |
[27:18] | they’ve got body piercings and a lot of anger. | 伤痕累累 满怀怨恨 |
[27:23] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[27:26] | maybe antibiotics had nothing to do with it. | 许多抗生素都无法对付它们 |
[27:31] | Did you notice how low his BP was at the end? | 你注意到最后他的血压特别低吗 |
[27:33] | Even with three pressers? | 即便上了三个加压器 |
[27:35] | Heart damage? | 心脏损伤 |
[27:40] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[27:41] | There’s nothing more you can do tonight. | 今晚你们什么都做不了了 |
[28:02] | Baby boy Chen-Lupino. | 男婴 陈·卢皮诺 |
[28:07] | Time of death 6:57 PM | 死亡时间 下午6:57 |
[28:09] | Thursday, December 2nd, 2004. | 2004年12月2日星期四 |
[28:44] | This is a cross-section of the Chen-Lupino boy’s myocardium. | 这是陈·卢皮诺男婴的心肌横切 |
[28:48] | Fibrosis, lymphocydic infiltrates. | 纤维化 淋巴细胞浸润 |
[28:52] | There was no sign of lymphocytosis in the blood tests. | 可是血液检查没有发现淋巴细胞增多 |
[28:54] | Yes, well, we all had plenty of good reasons to think bacterial. | 对 我们都有理由相信这是细菌感染 |
[28:58] | Nobody is scolding you. | 没人在责怪你们 |
[28:59] | Unfortunately, all of those clever reasons were wrong. | 不幸的是 这些自以为是的理由都错了 |
[29:02] | It is a virus infecting their hearts. | 是病毒感染了他们的心脏 |
[29:05] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[29:06] | We can’t chase down a virus;there’s a thousand possibilities. | 我们不可能查出是什么病毒 可能性太多了 |
[29:09] | We could run gels, antibody tests. | 可以跑胶 用抗体实验 |
[29:11] | A thousand of them? | 做几千个吗 |
[29:12] | The kids don’t have enough blood. | 孩子们的血液不够 |
[29:14] | Chase, you’re the intensivist. | 奇斯 你是这方面的专家 |
[29:15] | How many could we do before we risk exsanguinating the kids? | 在孩子面临死亡前 我们可以抽几次血? |
[29:18] | You’re talking vials, not stick tests? | 是小瓶验血 不是针管吧 |
[29:20] | I wouldn’t take more than five or six. | 最多五六次 |
[29:22] | Okay, so we have to narrow the thousand viruses down to six. | 那我们得病毒范围从数千种缩小至六种 |
[29:28] | Now, the autopsy’s shown us what the virus does. | 尸检结果表明病因是病毒性的 |
[29:32] | So, let’s go. What do we know? | 说吧 我们现在知道什么 |
[29:34] | Ribavirin and encyclovir don’t knock it out. | 三氮唑核苷和阿昔洛韦没有疗效 |
[29:36] | Cross out the herpes viruses. | 那就可以排除疱疹病毒 |
[29:38] | Also adenovirus. | 也可以排除腺病毒 |
[29:41] | What else, what else? Keep talking. | 还有呢 还有呢 接着说 |
[29:42] | Well, it, it only seems to hit children. | 看来该种病毒只会危及孩子 |
[29:44] | The mothers aren’t sick, so… | 因为母亲们都没有异样 |
[29:46] | No toxoplasmosis, no rubella. | 排除弓形体病以及风疹 |
[29:48] | Cross out the entire Torch syndrome. | 这就排除了TORCH综合症 |
[29:50] | You didn’t find any lung damage? | 有没有发现肺损伤 |
[29:51] | No. | 没有 |
[29:52] | None of the paramyxoviridae. | 那就不是副黏液病毒科病毒 |
[29:54] | Cardiac scarring, people. | 记着 他们的心脏功能受损 |
[29:57] | Cmv? | 巨细胞病毒呢 |
[30:01] | Enteroviruses, too, I think. | 还有肠病毒 |
[30:05] | Echo 11. | 艾柯11型病毒 |
[30:07] | Influenza A. | 甲型流感病毒 |
[30:09] | Influ A. | 甲流病毒 |
[30:12] | Yes. And? | 好 还有呢 |
[30:28] | I’m putting RSV down as a yes. | 我把呼吸道合胞病毒也算进去 |
[30:31] | That makes eight. | 现在有8种了 |
[30:33] | Eight vials of blood is pushing it. | 抽8小瓶的血会有生命危险 |
[30:36] | Pushing it, but we love that! | 会有生命危险吗 可咱们爱做化验呀 |
[30:38] | Get the antibody kits, start testing the sick kids. | 去拿抗体试剂 着手化验 |
[30:40] | All right, I’ll start looking into | 那我去找找有没有抗病毒剂 |
[30:41] | whether there are any antivirals for these eight. | 可以同时治疗这8种病毒 |
[30:43] | Wait a second. The, the kids on the floor who didn’t get sick. | 等等 那些同楼层没有得病的孩子 |
[30:47] | Are any of them still in the hospital? | 还在医院吗 |
[30:48] | They got moved to the fifth floor. | 他们被转移到五楼了 |
[30:50] | But they’re probably all checked out by now. | 不过现在应该都出院了 |
[30:52] | No, the Lindpert boy had a bit of jaundice. | 没有 林德皮特家的孩子身上有些黄疸 |
[30:53] | He should be checking out today. | 他应该今天出院 |
[30:54] | I want to test his blood, too. | 把他的血液化验一下 |
[30:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:56] | ‘Cause we need all the information we can get. | 我们要获取尽可能多的信息 |
[30:58] | The healthy kid can be our control group. | 健康的孩子可以做对照组 |
[31:00] | I’ll just tell his parents he can’t check out | 我去告他的父母说他们的孩子得了天花 |
[31:03] | because he has the smallpox. | 暂时还不能出院 |
[31:19] | All done, all done. | 好了 好了 |
[31:26] | What did we get? | 怎么样了 |
[31:27] | Well, the sick babies all tested positive for Echovirus 11. | 患病婴儿对艾柯11型病毒检测结果是阳性 |
[31:30] | Great. | 很好 |
[31:30] | And CMV, and parvovirus B19. | 还有巨细胞病毒和细小病毒B19均为阳性 |
[31:33] | Three viruses? | 三种病毒的检测结果均为阳性吗 |
[31:35] | What’s weirder, the healthy kid we tested: | 更奇怪的 那个健康的孩子检查结果表明 |
[31:37] | he’s positive for Echovirus 11 | 他对艾柯11型病毒 |
[31:38] | and CMV antibodies as well. | 和巨细胞病毒检测结果也为阳性 |
[31:45] | They’re infants. | 他们是新生儿 |
[31:49] | They have their mother’s blood, their mother’s antibodies. | 他们流淌着母亲的血 有着母亲的抗体 |
[31:52] | So we just learned nothing? | 难道我们一无所获吗 |
[31:54] | Uh-uh. We have half the picture. | 我们已经得到初步结果了 |
[31:55] | The healthy kids survived | 健康的孩子得以存活 |
[31:56] | because their mothers’ antibodies saved them. | 是因为他们母亲的抗体救了他们 |
[31:58] | The mom had CMV in the past | 如果母亲遭受过巨细胞病毒侵害 |
[32:00] | she’d have the antibodies for CMV. | 她就会产生抗体 |
[32:02] | The kid would be immune from it. | 那么孩子就会对该病毒免疫 |
[32:04] | So we test the sick kids’ moms for Echovirus, | 那我们该去检验患病儿童母亲体内是否有 |
[32:08] | CMV, and parvovirus. | 艾柯病毒 巨细胞病毒和细小病毒抗体 |
[32:09] | And whichever they don’t have the antibodies for, | 因此他们所没有的那种病毒抗体 |
[32:11] | that’s what’s killing their kids. | 就是他们孩子的病因 |
[32:13] | I’ll test the mothers. | 我去化验他们母亲的血 |
[32:59] | Echovirus 11. | 艾柯11型病毒 |
[33:01] | It’s an enterovirus. | 是一种肠道病毒 |
[33:02] | It lodges in the intestinal tract. | 它寄生在肠道 |
[33:04] | Enteroviruses cause diarrhea | 肠道病毒会导致成人腹泻 |
[33:05] | and flu-like symptoms in adults, maybe a rash, | 以及产生一些类似感冒的症状或是皮疹 |
[33:09] | but for newborns it can be deadly. | 可该病毒对新生儿是致命的 |
[33:12] | It’s damaging her heart. | 会损害她的心脏 |
[33:15] | Well, is there anything you can do? | 你们打算怎么治疗 |
[33:17] | Viruses are more difficult to treat than bacterial infections. | 病毒感染比细菌感染更难治疗 |
[33:20] | We still haven’t found a cure for the common cold. | 目前我们尚未发现普通感冒的治疗方法 |
[33:22] | So, there’s no vaccine, or… | 那没有疫苗或者… |
[33:25] | There’s a company in Pennsylvania developing an antiviral. | 宾夕法尼亚有家公司研制出一种抗病毒药 |
[33:27] | It got positive results in a lab setting and | 实验结果表明它有良好的疗效 |
[33:30] | we managed to get our hands on it. | 而且我们已经拿到此药 |
[33:45] | Imagine not being able to touch your own baby. | 试想若你无法触碰自己的孩子 |
[33:51] | Can I get your guys’ help with something? | 能请你们帮个忙吗 |
[33:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:55] | Your daughter, her… | 你们的女儿 她… |
[33:56] | Maxine. | 玛克辛 |
[33:57] | That’s her name. | 那是她的名字 |
[34:00] | Maxine. | 玛克辛 |
[34:02] | We need someone to hold Maxine off of the bed | 当护士换床单时 |
[34:05] | while the nurse changes her sheet. | 需要有人把玛克辛抱起来 |
[34:06] | Sure. | 好的 |
[35:08] | Hey, Foreman? Got a minute? | 福曼 有空吗 |
[35:18] | So, pulmonary resistance is stabilized for the two kids, | 那两个孩子的肺血管阻力平稳 |
[35:22] | but BP’s still… | 不过血压仍然… |
[35:23] | No news, then. | 这不是新闻了 |
[35:24] | How’s Cameron? | 你怎么看卡梅隆 |
[35:26] | Dr. Cameron? | 卡梅隆医生吗 |
[35:28] | Sure. | 是的 |
[35:29] | Let’s start with her, | 先从她开始 |
[35:30] | and move on to all the other Camerons we know. | 然后再谈我们认识的其他卡梅隆 |
[35:32] | Sorry, I’m just not used | 抱歉 你关心他人 |
[35:34] | to you asking about someone’s well-being. | 还真让我感到有些不适应 |
[35:36] | I can understand how the question would surprise you. | 我能理解对此你的惊讶 |
[35:38] | I don’t quite get how it would confuse you. | 不过我不理解怎会让你困惑 |
[35:41] | Why do you want to know? | 为什么你想知道 |
[35:42] | Why do you want to know why I want to know? | 为什么你想知道我为什么想知道 |
[35:44] | Just curious. | 好奇而已 |
[35:45] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:46] | You don’t get curious. | 你没有好奇心 |
[35:49] | I’m the most curious man in the world. | 我是这个世界上好奇心最强的人 |
[35:50] | Not about trivialities. | 可你对日常琐事不好奇 |
[35:51] | Well, then, this must not be trivial. | 这当然不是日常琐事 |
[35:56] | How is Cameron handling everything? | 卡梅隆的处事能力如何 |
[35:58] | Just fine. | 挺好的 |
[36:03] | Great, glad we talked. | 很好 我知道了 |
[36:11] | Your husband is definitely the source of your “Mono”. | 是你老公给你种的”传单”(怀孕) |
[36:18] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:20] | Wow, I’m going to be a mom. | 我要当妈妈了 |
[36:25] | Thank you so much; | 太谢谢你了 |
[36:26] | I gotta get you a gift or something. | 我得给你买个礼物之类的来感谢你 |
[36:29] | Sometimes the best gift is the gift of never seeing you again. | 最好的礼物就是以后都看不见你 |
[36:32] | Okay, all right! | 好的 |
[36:34] | But, Dr. House, you’ve been so awesome. | 豪斯医生 你太牛了 |
[36:38] | I mean, I really, totally trust you. | 我真的十分信任你 |
[36:42] | Do you think you… | 你能不能… |
[36:44] | No. | 不 |
[36:44] | …could do the prenatal? | 帮我做产前 |
[36:46] | – No. – Or deliver the baby? | -不 -那替我接生呢 |
[36:48] | That would be no. | 答案是不行 |
[36:49] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[37:36] | Chase, take a look at this. | 奇斯 看看这个 |
[37:56] | Oh, God. It’s good news. | 天哪 是好消息 |
[37:59] | No, it’s great. | 不 是天大的好消息 |
[38:20] | She’s doing great. | 她恢复的很好 |
[38:37] | They all gone? | 他们都走了吗 |
[38:38] | Hartigs are checking out right now. | 哈蒂格家正在办理出院手续 |
[38:41] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲倦 |
[38:43] | Thanks. | 多谢关心 |
[38:45] | It’s no wonder. | 这也难怪 |
[38:47] | You’ve had a hard time the last couple of days. | 过去的这段日子你过于操劳 |
[38:50] | And you haven’t? | 难道你没有吗 |
[38:52] | Not like you. | 跟你不一样 |
[38:56] | Anyone who’s that awkward | 行为举止如此怪异的人 |
[38:59] | either has no experience with death | 要么没有经历过生离死别 |
[39:01] | or too much, | 要么就是经历了太多 |
[39:03] | and I’m pretty sure it’s not the former. | 我确信不是前者 |
[39:08] | Chase told me about that idea you had: | 奇斯说让父母抱着孩子 |
[39:09] | the parents holding the baby. | 是你的主意 |
[39:11] | Where’d you get that? | 你怎么想到的 |
[39:16] | Did you lose someone? | 你是不是失去过某人 |
[39:20] | Did you lose a baby? | 一个孩子吗 |
[39:25] | You can be a real bastard. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[40:29] | Unfinished business? | 还没完吗 |
[40:33] | I’m in the haystack. | 我很迷茫 |
[40:34] | Ah, because now you know you’re looking for a needle. | 因为你知道你是在大海捞针 |
[40:37] | Right. | 是的 |
[40:38] | If I tell you to “Let it go,” | 即便我说”随它去吧” |
[40:40] | it won’t make any difference, will it? | 也没什么用吧 |
[40:43] | Enteroviruses are spread by humans. | 肠道病毒通过人体传播 |
[40:45] | Fecal, oral usually… | 通常是粪便或者唾液 |
[40:47] | could be respiratory secretions, though. | 也可能是呼吸道分泌物 |
[40:50] | So, Cuddy got stool samples from the whole staff. | 因此卡迪取了全院职工的粪便样本 |
[40:52] | Just wait until they come back. | 现在只等化验结果 |
[40:53] | – That won’t do it. – Why not? | -没用的 -为什么 |
[40:55] | The shedder, whoever he is, | 无论传播者是谁 |
[40:56] | is so virulent, he must have been symptomatic. | 他都应该极具毒性 会伴随有一些症状 |
[40:59] | Cuddy would have noticed him. | 卡迪会注意到他的 |
[41:02] | And the babies didn’t share any common personnel. | 况且普通职工也无法触及这些孩子 |
[41:05] | That’s what’s weird. | 这就是诡异之处 |
[41:07] | Yeah, yeah. That’s what’s weird. | 是啊 是啊 真的很诡异 |
[42:06] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[42:12] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[42:14] | I just ran some tests. | 我只是帮你做了些检查而已 |
[42:17] | Your will and determination are what saved your life. | 是你的求生意志救了你 |
[42:19] | I know who I am now. | 我知道我是谁 |
[42:21] | Yes, you do. | 是的 |
[42:23] | And I know who I am as well. | 我也清楚自己的身份 |
[42:26] | Hey, seriously, man, you’re not supposed to be here. | 说真的 你不该待在这里 |
[42:30] | I’m performing a delivery. | 我在演习如何接生 |
[42:32] | You are. | 你帮人接生吗 |
[42:34] | Patient whose prenatal care I’ve been handling. | 我接手了病人的产前护理 |
[42:36] | Just checking her out a couple of minutes ago. | 几分钟前她刚离开医院 |
[42:38] | Of course, I’ll need one of you two guys to supervise. | 当然接生时我需要你们中的一人协助我 |
[42:41] | When’s she due? | 她的预产期是什么时候 |
[42:43] | Late March. | 三月底 |
[42:45] | That’s five months from now. | 那是五个月以后 |
[42:48] | Thank God these chairs are comfortable. | 幸亏这些椅子够舒服 |