时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Cat got your tongue? | 猫咬了你的舌头吗 |
[00:07] | No. You killed the cat. | 不 是你杀了那只猫 |
[00:09] | Cut off his head. | 割掉它的头 |
[00:10] | Need to take a look at this. | 你得看看这个 |
[00:13] | Mom? Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[00:15] | Mom, it’s okay. | 妈妈 没事的 |
[00:20] | Just a couple of questions | 我得先问几个问题 |
[00:22] | before I can authorize extending her disability benefits. | 才能批准她的残疾补助申请 |
[00:25] | I don’t like her. She’s fat. | 我不喜欢她 她好肥 |
[00:29] | I could lose a little weight. | 我是该减肥了 |
[00:39] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[00:41] | Actually, before she signs- | 事实上 在她签字前 |
[00:42] | I killed the cat. Lots of blood. | 我杀了那只猫 流了好多血 |
[00:47] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[00:48] | I have a couple of questions about some of these dates. | 关于这些诊断日期我有几个问题 |
[00:52] | – The first diagnosis – Schizophrenia. | -初次诊断 -精神分裂症 |
[00:55] | Dr. Walters, May 11, last year. | 沃特斯医生 去年5月11号 |
[00:57] | The letter’s in the medical file. | 医疗档案中有记录 |
[00:58] | And April 6-that was the last day she worked? | 她最后一天工作是在4月6号吗 |
[01:01] | But she received unemployment benefits for that week. | 但文件显示她那个星期申领了失业补助 |
[01:04] | We fixed that. | 我们更正了 |
[01:05] | I know we did. We returned the money. | 我们的确领了钱 但后来又退回去了 |
[01:12] | That’s the canceled check. | 这是退款收据 |
[01:14] | Not the real one, you know. It’s a copy. | 当然了 不是原件 只是副本而已 |
[01:17] | And you’re the dependent? | 你是受养人吗 |
[01:18] | No. That’s my little brother. | 不 是我弟弟 |
[01:20] | I’m 18. Just helping out. | 我已经满18岁了 只是帮帮忙而已 |
[01:29] | You’re all set. | 一切都办好了 |
[01:31] | Just need a signature. | 签个字就可以了 |
[01:33] | Hey.! I’m talking to you.! | 嗨 我在跟你说话呢 |
[01:35] | The cat’s first.Now it’s your turn, Lucy. | 猫先走一步 现在轮到你了 露西 |
[01:39] | Shut up. Shut up, shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 快闭嘴 |
[01:42] | It’s okay. She just-She just needs a little water is all. | 没关系 她只是 需要喝点水就好了 |
[01:46] | I’ll go get it. | 我去帮她倒 |
[01:53] | Just hold on, okay? Just- | 再坚持一下 好吗 |
[01:55] | When she comes back,sign it and we’re gonna be done. | 等她回来 我们签个字 一切就都搞定了 |
[01:57] | We need this, okay? Please. | 我们需要这个 好吗 求你了 |
[02:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:04] | The voices- | 那些声音 |
[02:06] | The voices aren’t real. | 那些声音并非真的存在 |
[02:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:26] | Mom? Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[02:29] | Mom? Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[03:04] | Thirty-eight-year-old Caucasian woman. | 38岁白种女人 |
[03:06] | Post-respiratory arrest in the field. | 病发当场呼吸暂停 |
[03:08] | Intubated, oxygenating poorly. | 已插管 供氧不足 |
[03:18] | Dr. Gregory House, please call Dr. Cuddy at extension 3731. | 豪斯医生 请回复卡迪医生 分机3731号 |
[03:26] | This is a good hospital? | 这是家好医院吗 |
[03:29] | Depends what you mean by “Good.” | 那要看你心中”好”的标准是什么了 |
[03:32] | I like these chairs. | 我很喜欢这儿的椅子 |
[03:36] | – How is she? – Stable. Okay. | -她怎么样了 -稳定下来了 |
[03:38] | Your Mom had a small pulmonary embolism- | 你妈妈出现了肺栓塞的症状 |
[03:40] | a blood clot that got stuck in her lungs, | 一个血块堵塞了她的肺部 |
[03:42] | blocked the oxygen. | 阻断了氧气输送 |
[03:44] | But the pain started in her leg. | 但疼痛最初是从腿部开始的 |
[03:45] | Where the clot started-her calf. | 正是血块造成了她小腿的疼痛 |
[03:47] | It’s called a deep vein thrombosis. | 这称作深度静脉血栓症 |
[03:49] | Basically, a bigger clot. | 说简单点 就是一个比较大的血栓 |
[03:50] | It never hurt there before. | 她的腿从来没这样疼过 |
[03:52] | I would have noticed. | 否则我应该会注意到的 |
[03:52] | A piece of that broke off, went up the vein, | 一小块血栓脱落 进入静脉 |
[03:54] | through her heart and blocked the blood flow to her lungs. | 穿过心脏 阻塞了流向肺部的血液 |
[03:56] | No blood flow, no oxygen. | 血液不流通也就没有氧气交换 |
[03:58] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[03:59] | Is your Dad here? | 你爸爸在这吗 |
[04:00] | I have some things I need to talk to him about. | 我要跟他谈些事情 |
[04:01] | Uh, my Dad’s running a little late. | 我爸爸可能误了时间 |
[04:06] | He’s dead. Just talk to me. | 他去世了 跟我说就可以了 |
[04:07] | I take care of her. | 她的生活都由我照料 |
[04:08] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[04:10] | Your mom’s blood alcohol was.12… | 你妈妈血液中的酒精含量是12 |
[04:12] | 10:30 in the morning. | 这才早上十点半呢 |
[04:13] | I gave it to her. | 是我给她喝的 |
[04:14] | Two ounces of vodka. It cools her out. | 两盎司伏特加 为了让她平静下来 |
[04:16] | But that’s the first since Monday. | 但自从星期一开始就喝了这一次 |
[04:18] | That was three days ago. | 而且已经过去三天了 |
[04:19] | I’ve been real careful. | 我已经很小心了 |
[04:25] | She hears voices | 她可以听见奇怪的声音 |
[04:26] | She’s schizophrenic. That explains the D.V.T. | 她有精神分裂症 深度静脉血栓也与此有关 |
[04:29] | The alcohol makes her pass out. | 酒精让她失去知觉 |
[04:30] | She’s immobile for long periods of time. | 她的身体长时间不活动 |
[04:31] | That doesn’t happen.She’s not an alcoholic. | 不会的 她并不酗酒 |
[04:33] | She only drinks when you give it to her? | 除了你给她的酒 她难道不会自己找酒喝吗 |
[04:35] | We put her on blood thinners. | 我们给她做了血液稀释 |
[04:36] | You can probably take her home tomorrow. | 大概明天你就可以带她回家了 |
[04:38] | It’s not the alcohol. It’s gotta be something else. | 一定不是酒精的原因 肯定有其他病因 |
[04:41] | Of course it’s the alcohol. | 当然是酒精的原因 |
[04:45] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[04:48] | This guy’s a professional doctor. | 这家伙是个专业的医生 |
[04:51] | Plays golf and everything, I bet. | 会打高尔夫 绝对是个运动高手 |
[04:54] | He’s not gonna tell you | 他要是没有证据 |
[04:54] | your mom’s an alcoholic without proof | 就绝不会说你妈妈是个酒鬼 |
[04:56] | I’m sure he scoped for varices, | 我相信他仔细观察了静脉曲张 |
[04:58] | checked her esophagus, ran all kinds of blood tests. | 检查了她的食道 做了所有的血液检查 |
[05:00] | Doctors like this, they don’t make assumptions. | 这样的医生不会乱猜的 |
[05:03] | They do the work. | 他们会尽心尽职地工作 |
[05:04] | I’d be happy to refer you the case, Dr. House. | 很高兴就这个病例向您讨教 豪斯医生 |
[05:06] | You seem so interested. | 看上去你非常感兴趣 |
[05:07] | What case? It’s over. You’re sending her home. | 什么病例 已经结束了 把她送回家就行了 |
[05:10] | How old is she? | 她多大年纪 |
[05:11] | You’re a doctor? | 你也是个医生吗 |
[05:11] | Own my own stethoscope. | 我自成一派 |
[05:14] | Did I ask you how old she was? I forget. | 我刚刚是不是问你她多大年纪了 我忘了 |
[05:17] | A 38-year-old woman with | 一个38岁的女人 |
[05:19] | no previous symptoms or history presents with deep vein thrombosis. | 此前没有深度静脉血栓的症状或病史 |
[05:22] | How did she get it? | 她是怎么突然患上此病的 |
[05:23] | Oral contraceptives, smoking, diabetes, obesity. | 口服避孕药 吸烟 糖尿病 肥胖 |
[05:26] | What’s the point here? | 这问题有意义吗 |
[05:28] | A D.V.T. Is a D.V.T. | 深度静脉血栓已经形成了 |
[05:29] | put her on I.V. Hparin to prevent future clots. | 给他静脉注射以免再形成血栓 |
[05:31] | What’s the big mystery? | 有什么重大隐情吗 |
[05:33] | Fine. You’re all sleepy. You need a clue. | 好吧 你们都昏昏欲睡 你们需要点提示 |
[05:36] | She’s 38 years old. | 她38岁 |
[05:38] | She’s 20 years too young to get a deep vein thrombosis. | 深度静脉血栓症的通常发病年纪比这晚20年呢 |
[05:41] | I treated a 12-year-old girl once, | 我曾治过一个12岁得这病的女孩 |
[05:43] | a soccer player. She got kicked in the leg. | 足球运动员 她的腿被踢了 |
[05:45] | There was no trauma. None of the risk factors. | 她没有外伤 没有这些外在因素 |
[05:47] | You took a history? | 你看过病史吗 |
[05:48] | I have some notes. | 我有些记录 |
[05:50] | They’re not mine, but reliable, I think, | 不是我记录的 不过可信度很高 |
[05:52] | for the purposes of this discussion. | 对我们的讨论非常有益 |
[05:54] | As for the immobility, well,she’s real active right now | 至于说她缺乏活动 她现在非常狂躁 |
[05:56] | of course.Paranoia keeps her limber. | 当然了 妄想症让她变得极端敏感 |
[05:59] | – Paranoia? – Oh, yeah. She’s schizophrenic. | -妄想症哦 -对 她有精神分裂症 |
[06:02] | And her kid wrote this, so it might be a little biased. | 这是她儿子写的 所以可能有失偏颇 |
[06:05] | You know, having to take care of his nutso mom and all. | 整天得照顾一个疯癫的母亲 所有事都得亲力亲为 |
[06:08] | You think there’s a connection? | 你们觉得这些有关联吗 |
[06:10] | Do we include schizophrenia | 在对深度静脉血栓的诊断中 |
[06:12] | in the differential for DVT? | 我们考虑到精神分裂症了吗 |
[06:14] | The answer is no. | 答案是否定的 |
[06:16] | Abnormal dopaminergic pathways in the brain do not cause blood clots. | 脑部多巴胺作用异常不会造成血栓 |
[06:19] | Schizophrenia is not the cause of D.V.T. | 精神分裂症不是引起深度静脉血栓的原因 |
[06:22] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[06:23] | we don’t really know anything about schizophrenia, | 我们对精神分裂症所知甚少 |
[06:24] | so maybe it is connected. | 所以这二者仍有可能是关联的 |
[06:25] | Well, schizophrenia explains one mystery- | 精神分裂症倒是可以解释一个困惑 |
[06:27] | why you’re so fascinated by a woman with a bump in her leg | 你为何对一个腿部有肿块的女人这么感兴趣 |
[06:30] | It’s like Picasso deciding to whitewash a fence. | 就像毕加索决定用石灰水粉刷围墙一样不可思议 |
[06:32] | Thanks. I’m more of a Leroy Neiman man. | 谢谢 其实我更像雷若伊·尼曼[美国名画家] |
[06:34] | And it is only about the D.V.T. | 这只关乎深度静脉血栓的问题 |
[06:36] | She’s 38 years old. She shouldn’t- | 她38岁 她不应该… |
[06:37] | Right, solve this one, and you’re on your way to Stockholm | 好吧 把这个搞定了 你就可以去斯德哥尔摩了 |
[06:39] | We don’t even know how to treat it. | 我们还不知道怎么治她的病 |
[06:41] | Come on. Fumigation of the vagina? | 难道要用阴道熏蒸吗 |
[06:43] | A little louder. I don’t think everyone heard you. | 你再大点声吧 我想还有人没听见 |
[06:45] | Two thousand years ago, | 二千年前 |
[06:46] | that’s how Galen treated schizophrenics. | 加伦就是用这种方法治疗精神分裂症的 |
[06:48] | The Marcus Welby of ancient Greece. | 他就是古希腊的马库斯·韦耳伯 |
[06:50] | – Oh, clearly you’re not interested. – Oh, I’m interested. | -很明显你不感兴趣 -不 我很感兴趣 |
[06:51] | I’m interested in how voices in the head | 我想知道子宫内胎位不正 |
[06:54] | could be caused by malposition of the uterus. | 怎么会导致幻听 |
[06:56] | There’s a better place for it? | 还有更好的解释吗 |
[06:57] | Now, what do we got? | 我们现在有什么治疗手段 |
[06:57] | We’ve got lobotomies, | 我们能做脑叶切除手术 |
[06:59] | rubber rooms, electric shocks. | 我们有软壁病房 电击治疗 |
[07:00] | – My, Galen was so primitive. – Where are you going? | -加仑的方法太原始了 -你要去哪儿 |
[07:02] | Going to see the patient. | 去看病人 |
[07:04] | That all-important human connection. | 至关重要的人际交流 |
[07:06] | Thought I’d give it a whirl. | 我觉得我该尝试一下 |
[07:07] | You won’t talk to patients because they lie, | 你不愿意跟别人交谈 因为你觉得他们谎话连篇 |
[07:09] | but give you a patient with no concept of reality | 但现在这个病人整天生活在幻觉中 |
[07:11] | If it wasn’t for Socrates, that raving, | 如果苏格拉底当年没有胡言乱语一翻 |
[07:13] | untreated schizophrenic, | 若不是他那无药可救的精神分裂 |
[07:14] | we wouldn’t have the Socratic method- | 我们今天就不会有苏格拉底对话法 |
[07:15] | the best way of teaching everything, | 这是教学的最佳方式 |
[07:17] | apart from juggling chain saws. | 当然 电锯实验教学法也不错 |
[07:19] | Without Isaac Newton, we’d be floating on the ceiling. | 要是没有牛顿 我们可能还飘在天花板上 |
[07:21] | Dodging chain saws, no doubt. | 躲避电锯 当然了 |
[07:22] | And that guitar player in that English band. He was great. | 那个英国乐队的吉他手 他很棒 |
[07:26] | You think I’m interested because of the schizophrenia. | 你觉得我对这病例感兴趣是因为她患有精神分裂 |
[07:29] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure. | 是的 我很确定 |
[07:31] | Galen was pretty sure about the fumigation thing. | 加仑对熏蒸疗法也很确定 |
[07:36] | Pink Floyd. | 平克·弗洛依德[英国摇滚乐团] |
[07:42] | – Mom, this is Dr. Gr – Gregory House. | -妈妈 这位是 -豪斯医生 |
[07:45] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:47] | Would it be all right if we spoke alone for a while? | 我们单独谈谈好吗 |
[07:51] | Well, you’re gonna need me to- | 你需要我… |
[07:52] | I’ve got your case notes, Doctor. | 我这有你写的记录 医生 |
[07:55] | There’s a cafeteria downstairs. | 楼下有个咖啡厅 |
[07:57] | Get yourself whatever you want, | 去买些自己喜欢喝的东西 |
[07:59] | as long as there’s enough left over for a Reuben sandwich, | 不过留点钱给我买个鲁宾三明治 |
[08:01] | dry, no fries, hold the pickles. | 不要油炸的 不要泡菜 |
[08:03] | Should run you about 5.80 with tax. | 含税大概要$5.80 |
[08:10] | I’ll page you when we’re done. | 谈完了我会传呼你的 |
[08:16] | No… | 不要… |
[08:18] | pickles. | 泡菜 |
[08:25] | Nice kid. | 真是个好孩子 |
[08:29] | How much do you really drink? | 你到底喝了多少酒 |
[08:38] | He’s really talking to a patient? | 他真的在跟病人谈话吗 |
[08:41] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我都不知道我是谁了 |
[08:43] | It’s a blood clot. What’s so fascinating about that? | 只是个血栓 为什么他这么感兴趣 |
[08:47] | He likes crazy people. He likes the way they think. | 他喜欢疯狂的人 他喜欢他们的思维方式 |
[08:50] | They think badly. That’s the definition of crazy. | 他们思维不正常 这就是疯狂的定义 |
[08:54] | – Why would he like – They’re not boring. | -他为什么会喜欢这个 -他们不会让人感到无聊 |
[08:57] | He likes that. | 他喜欢那样 |
[09:03] | And the meds? | 药物呢 |
[09:04] | Baseball. I like baseball. | 棒球 我喜欢棒球 |
[09:09] | – Very nice. – Very sad. | -很好 -很不好 |
[09:13] | My boy and me, we went to see a game. | 我和我儿子 我们去看比赛 |
[09:16] | Not “Mets.” Meds. Medicine. | 我不是说球赛 我是说药物[Mets 球队名] |
[09:24] | You take what he tells you to take. | 他让你吃什么 你就吃什么 |
[09:31] | No one believes me. | 没人相信我 |
[09:35] | I do. | 我信 |
[09:43] | I thought he liked rationality. | 我以为他喜欢理性 |
[09:46] | He likes puzzles. | 他喜欢难题 |
[09:48] | – Patients are puzzles? – You don’t think so? | -病人是难题吗 -你不这么认为吗 |
[09:51] | – I think they’re people. – Yeah.Well | -我认为他们是人 -是的 |
[09:54] | he hates them, and he’s fascinated by them. | 他恨他们 但又被他们吸引 |
[09:59] | Tell me you can’t relate to that sentiment. | 你没法理解那种感受 |
[10:07] | – You told Luke it never hurt before. – Just rough. | -你对卢克说你的腿没受过伤 -只是难受而已 |
[10:10] | They didn’t hurt. | 一点都不痛 |
[10:14] | Didn’t? | 是吗 |
[10:17] | Don’t lie to him, Limpy. | 别对他撒谎 利姆贝 |
[10:19] | Lively Lucy never lies to Lucas. | 活泼的露西从来不对卢卡斯说谎 |
[10:21] | Look what I do to him. | 看我是怎么对他的 |
[10:25] | Radiation therapist to Oncology. | 放射医生请到肿瘤科 |
[10:29] | Learn anything from the “Human connection”? | 从”人际交流”中学到什么吗 |
[10:31] | Yeah. The Mets suck. | Mets烂透了[棒球队名] |
[10:33] | Also, for the last two months,she hasn’t shaved her legs. | 还有 她至少两个月没有剃过腿毛了 |
[10:37] | Because of the tremors, she cuts herself. | 由于身体抽动 她经常割伤自己 |
[10:38] | The tremors aren’t new. She must always cut herself. | 抽动已经存在很久了 她肯定经常割伤自己 |
[10:41] | Exactly. Something changed in the last two months. | 在过去两个月内某种情况一定发生了变化 |
[10:43] | I’m thinking the amount of blood when she cut herself. | 我猜是她割伤时的出血量 |
[10:45] | So let’s start with some blood work. | 我们先从验血开始 |
[10:47] | Collect and send for clotting studies, P.T., P.T.T | 抽血后做凝血实验 凝血酶原时间 |
[10:50] | factor five, protein “C” And “S.” | 血液遗传病 C蛋白 S蛋白 |
[10:52] | – The whole shebang. – Good luck. | -所有指标 -祝你好运 |
[10:55] | No pickles, and it’s cold now. | 没有泡菜 而且现在冷掉了 |
[10:57] | If it’s a Reuben, that’s the way he likes it. | 他就喜欢冷掉的鲁宾三明治 |
[10:58] | Everyone, this is Luke. | 各位 这是卢克 |
[11:00] | Allison Cameron. It’s nice to finally meet you. | 我叫艾莉森·卡梅隆 很高兴见到你 |
[11:02] | Yeah. Save it. We’re busy. | 省省吧 我们很忙 |
[11:03] | Luke, give us another half hour with your mom. | 卢克 我们还需要半小时替你妈妈做检查 |
[11:05] | We need to do some tests. | 我们要做些化验 |
[11:11] | Nice kid. | 真是个好孩子 |
[11:13] | Take her off the psych meds. | 停掉精神病药 |
[11:14] | That way we’ll know what’s what on the physical side. | 这样才能知道她的身体机能到底出了什么问题 |
[11:16] | And who knows,we might get more out of her. | 也许还能知道更多 |
[11:23] | Don’t worry. No pickles. | 别紧张 没有泡菜 |
[11:26] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[11:29] | Okay. Whose? | 谁的生日 |
[11:32] | I was going through your mail, and it was on a form. | 我看过你的邮件 有张表格上写着你的出生日期 |
[11:35] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[11:51] | No! No blood! Not mine! | 不要抽我的血 不要 |
[11:53] | For the test. Dr. House told us- | 豪斯医生吩咐我们做血检的 |
[11:55] | You’re gonna steal it! Sell it! No! No blood! | 你会把我的血液卖到黑市 不 不要抽血 |
[12:00] | No! No blood! No! No blood! | 不要抽血 不要抽血 |
[12:04] | Haldol, five milligrams, stat. | 立刻注射5毫克氟哌啶醇 |
[12:05] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[12:09] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[12:12] | No! No! Oh, no! | 不 不 哦 不要 |
[12:15] | N-No! | 不 不要 |
[12:22] | No. | 不 |
[12:32] | Well, good news. The lab says it’s not strep, so we’re done. | 好消息 化验结果确定不是链球菌 走吧 |
[12:36] | – Wait a second. – No, really not strep. | -等一下 -真的不是链球菌感染 |
[12:39] | The boys in the lab, sure, they’re hard drinkers, | 化验室里的伙计确实是个酒鬼 |
[12:41] | but they’re pros, you know. | 但他们工作起来却很专业 |
[12:42] | Plus,your kid actually has none of the symptoms for strep. | 你的孩子也没有任何链球菌感染的症状 |
[12:44] | It was quicker running the test | 为避免和你做无意义的争论 |
[12:45] | than arguing with you. | 实验结果可以轻松证明一切 |
[12:46] | My point is, go! | 我想说的是 快走 |
[12:48] | I just wanted to ask your opinion, Doctor. | 我只是想征求下你的建议 医生 |
[12:50] | She’s having a birthday party next week, | 她下星期要举行生日派对 |
[12:51] | and she’s upset that I’m getting a sugarless cake. | 我给她买无糖蛋糕让她对我有很大意见 |
[12:54] | The other kids hate it. | 其他小孩都讨厌无糖蛋糕 |
[12:55] | This is why you’re here. | 你来医院就是为了这事吗 |
[12:56] | Sugar is the leading cause of obesity in America. | 在美国 糖是导致肥胖的首要原因 |
[12:59] | You want a doctor to scare her about the dangers of sugar | 你要医生来吓唬她 让她知道糖的危害 |
[13:02] | She needs to get her weight under control. | 她需要控制她的体重 |
[13:05] | Well, you know, I feel sorry for those other kids, | 我真为其它孩子难过 |
[13:09] | Wendy, who don’t have a mom like yours- | 温蒂 她们的妈妈都不像你妈 |
[13:11] | a mom who knows that sugar causes heart disease, | 你妈妈知道糖会导致心脏疾病 |
[13:14] | appendicitis and athlete’s foot. | 阑尾炎和足癣 |
[13:16] | – That’s not fair. – Oh, yes, it is. No, I get it. | -话不能这么说 -不 我很清楚你的心思 |
[13:18] | You want her to slim down a little | 你希望她变得瘦些 |
[13:20] | so she can wear pretty clothes like yours. | 可以和你一样穿漂亮的衣服 |
[13:22] | Love the bracelets. | 戴精巧的手镯 |
[13:24] | Hey, what about matching outfits? | 嘿 穿套装怎么样 |
[13:26] | You could be twins. | 别人会误以为你们是双胞胎哦 |
[13:28] | She can’t be your daughter. | 她不可能是你女儿 |
[13:29] | It’s impossible! You look way too young. | 根本不可能 你看起来那么年轻 |
[13:32] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[13:34] | Get the kid a damned ice cream cake. | 帮她去买个冰欺凌蛋糕 |
[13:36] | Dr. Wyland to Obstetrics. Dr. Wyland, Obstetrics. | 瓦莱特医生请去产科 瓦莱特医生请去产科 |
[13:39] | – You drugged her. – Actually, I didn’t. | -你给她下药了 -我没有 |
[13:42] | I’ve taken her off all medication. | 我们停用了所有的药 |
[13:44] | Your guy Foreman gave her Haldol. | 你手下福曼给她用了氟哌啶醇 |
[13:46] | We needed blood for tests. | 我们需要她的血液做化验 |
[13:47] | I assumed that was the only way to get it. | 我估计下药是得到血样的唯一方法 |
[13:49] | He knocked her out. | 他把她弄晕了 |
[13:51] | Look, I have a cane, and I know how to use it. | 听着 我手里有拐杖 我也知道它的用武之地 |
[13:53] | I hired you. You work for me. | 你是我请的医生 你得为我服务 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:57] | Can I go now, boss? | 我能走了吗 老板 |
[14:02] | The Haldol changes her. | 氟哌啶醇会让她彻底改变 |
[14:04] | She says it makes her soul numb. | 她说会让她的灵魂麻木 |
[14:07] | Don’t give it to her. | 不要再给她用了 |
[14:13] | “If there be rags enough, | “假如破衣足以御寒 |
[14:15] | he will know her name | 他愿意听说她的名字 |
[14:16] | and be well pleased remembering it.” | 且乐意记住” |
[14:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:24] | Old days. | 我想听”往昔”那段 |
[14:29] | “For in the old days, | “因为在往昔 |
[14:30] | “Though she had young men’s praise and old men’s blame, | 尽管她享有青年人的赞美和老年人的谴责 |
[14:34] | among the poor,both old and young gave her praise.” | 但穷人不管老少都给予她赞美 |
[14:46] | Help! Somebody help! | 快来人 救命啊 |
[14:55] | So, when I said no psych meds, | 我告诉过你不要用精神病药 |
[14:58] | I’m just curious-which word didn’t you understand? | 我好奇这句话里哪个词你听不懂 |
[15:00] | The Haldol had nothing to do with the bleed. | 氟哌啶醇和她的出血没任何关系 |
[15:03] | You know that.I used it purely as a chemical restraint. | 你知道的 我只是单纯地用它作镇定剂而已 |
[15:06] | Oh, great. Well, that’s good to hear. | 听你这么说真是太好了 |
[15:08] | So she won’t experience any of | 如果你用药的目的不单纯的话 |
[15:09] | those pesky little side effects you get | 说不定她就不必遭受现在这 |
[15:11] | when your motives aren’t pure. | 药物副作用的痛苦折磨 |
[15:13] | Oh-Those side effects are so rare! | 这些副作用在临床上十分罕见 |
[15:15] | What, passing out, | 昏迷吗 |
[15:16] | increased confusion, depression? | 意识不清加重 抑郁吗 |
[15:18] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这些都不会发生吗 |
[15:19] | That’s not gonna screw up our diagnosis, | 对 这些都不会影响我们的诊断 |
[15:20] | ’cause you just used it to restrain her. | 因为你使用药物让她镇定 |
[15:22] | I’m so relieved. | 我真是松了口气 |
[15:23] | She spit in my face. | 她往我脸上吐口水 |
[15:25] | That must have been so frightening for you. | 我想你当时一定吓坏了吧 |
[15:27] | What was I supposed to do, tie her down? | 那我应该怎么做呢 把她绑起来吗 |
[15:29] | Yeah. Anything but give her drugs. | 什么都可以 就是不能给她用药 |
[15:30] | That’s basically my point. | 我想说的就是这点 |
[15:34] | The clotting studies. Pretty fast. | 凝血实验结果来了 真快 |
[15:36] | Did you promise to date the entire lab? | 你答应跟所有实验室的人约会吗 |
[15:38] | No, I save that for emergencies. | 不 这招我留着紧急状况下再用 |
[15:41] | I told them she bled out two units | 我告诉他们她呕了400cc的血 |
[15:42] | and if it happened again, she’d die. | 如果这再度发生 她会死的 |
[15:43] | If it had happened at home, she would have died. | 如果她在家出现大出血 恐怕早就死了 |
[15:47] | The E.R. Doc, he was gonna send her home. | 急诊室的医生原想把她送回家的 |
[15:50] | It turns out your best judgment is not good enough. | 你最好的判断也不够好 |
[15:52] | Here’s an idea- next time, use mine. | 我有个办法 下次 听我的 |
[15:54] | I think they’re choosing a movie. | 我猜他们在挑选电影吧 |
[15:57] | Why did the patient bleed out? | 病人为什么会大出血 |
[15:59] | The clotting studies so far are normal. | 血凝化验未见异常 |
[16:02] | Well, cover your ears if you don’t want me to spoil the ending. | 如果你们不想听结果就把耳朵捂上 |
[16:05] | Everything was normal, except for a prolonged P.T. Time. | 除了凝血时间过长 无其他异常 |
[16:09] | Which means what? | 说明什么呢 |
[16:10] | Usually it means whoever drew the blood didn’t do it right | 通常说明采集血样的人出错了 |
[16:13] | Oh, that’s right,’cause you drew the blood. | 对哦 是你抽的血 |
[16:16] | But you were precise | 不过你做事精准 |
[16:17] | because you knew the tube was purely for the P.T. Study. | 你知道哪支试管是”单纯”用来采血的 |
[16:20] | – That’s right. – And I’m right with you. | -正是 -我相信你是对的 |
[16:21] | I trust this result, for two reasons | 我相信这个血检结果 有两个原因 |
[16:24] | “A,” Because you are a good doctor, | 一 你是个好医生 |
[16:26] | and “B,” Because five milligrams of I.V. Haldol… | 二 静脉注射五毫升氟哌啶醇 |
[16:28] | makes for a spectacularly cooperative patient. | 会让病人彻彻底底地与你合作 |
[16:34] | The prolonged P.T. Time makes me think she’s got | 我认为凝血时间过长是因为 |
[16:36] | a vitamin “K” Deficiency. | 她患了维生素K缺乏 |
[16:37] | Vitamin “K'”Would explain the bleed, but not the clot. | 维生素K缺乏能解释出血 但不解释血栓 |
[16:39] | Without vitamin “K, “Protein “C” Doesn’t work. | 没有维生素K C蛋白无法正常运作 |
[16:41] | Without protein “C,” She clots. | 没有C蛋白 血液会凝结 |
[16:44] | Clotting and thinning all at the same time. | 出血和凝结同时发生 |
[16:46] | What about another drug interacting with Heparin, | 是不是什么药和肝素起反应呢 |
[16:48] | an antibiotic like ampicillin? | 比如像氨苄西林这类的抗生素 |
[16:50] | – That would cause the bleed. – Clever, | -这也引发出血 -聪明 |
[16:51] | but she’s not on ampicillin. | 但她没用过氨苄西林 |
[16:53] | Two months ago, she complained of a sore throat, | 两个月前 她说喉咙痛 |
[16:55] | and he got her ampicillin. | 她儿子给她氨苄西林 |
[16:56] | Which she refused to take. | 但她拒绝服用 |
[16:57] | He just said she didn’t take it. | 他说她没服用而已 |
[16:59] | What is it, everybody lies except for | 怎么 你总说病人都会说谎 |
[17:00] | schizophrenics and their children? | 难道精神分裂症患者和她的孩子就不会吗 |
[17:02] | It’s more likely than malnourishment. | 与营养不良相比 这个更有可能是病因 |
[17:03] | Why not scurvy or the plague? | 但为什么不会是坏血症或鼠疫呢 |
[17:05] | Gee, I wish my idea was as cool and with-it as yours. | 天呢 真希望我的想法和你的一样酷 |
[17:09] | What is yours, by the way? Do you have one? | 你怎么想的 你有自己独立的想法吗 |
[17:11] | Alcohol. | 酒精 |
[17:12] | Simple. It causes immobility, which explains the D.V.T. | 酒精使病人活动困难 引起了深静脉血栓 |
[17:16] | It also causes cirrhosis, | 同时导致肝硬化 |
[17:17] | which explains the bleed and the prolonged P.T. Time. | 这能解释大出血和凝血时间过长 |
[17:20] | Let’s ultrasound the liver. | 我们应该超声波扫描肝脏 |
[17:22] | Three theories. | 三种不同理论 |
[17:25] | Check out her place for ampicillin and diet. | 去她的住处检查氨苄西林和她的饮食 |
[17:27] | Then ultrasound her liver. | 然后超声波检查肝脏 |
[17:29] | Let’s find out who’s right before she bleeds to death. | 但愿我们在她大出血死亡之前找出病因 |
[17:56] | So House says the kid is sensitive, | 豪斯说这个孩子很敏感 |
[17:58] | thinks he takes good care of her. | 认为自己能照顾好母亲 |
[18:00] | But if we don’t find anything, | 如果我们什么也没发现 |
[18:02] | why let him know we did it in the first place? | 为什么要让他知道我们来过这儿呢 |
[18:03] | What’s the point? | 有意义吗 |
[18:05] | Why not just make old Foreman | 为什么不让妙手福曼 |
[18:07] | lift the key from the kid’s backpack? | 从那孩子的书包里顺手拿来钥匙呢 |
[18:25] | Looks like Luke sleeps in the living room. | 看起来卢克睡在客厅里 |
[18:35] | Nothing in there. | 什么也没发现 |
[18:38] | He lays out her clothes? | 他帮她叠衣服吗 |
[18:39] | Enough organization, enough lists, | 整整齐齐 有条不紊 |
[18:41] | you think you can control the uncontrollable. | 让你觉得自己有能力控制无法控制的东西 |
[18:44] | Fix her meds, fix her clothes, maybe you can even fix her. | 安排她服药 穿衣 甚至觉得自己可以治好她 |
[18:49] | Pick that up on your psych rotation? | 你在精神科实习期间学到的吗 |
[19:01] | Trifluoperazine, Thorazine, Clozarile. | 三氟拉嗪 盐酸氯丙嗪 氯氮平 |
[19:05] | Whew. They tried everything. | 他们什么都试过了 |
[19:07] | The ampicillin-never touched it. | 唯独没有试过氨苄西林 |
[19:11] | There goes Cameron’s theory. | 卡梅隆的理论错了 |
[19:13] | Oh, God, I hope it’s not a vitamin “K” Deficiency. | 哦天呐 我希望不要是维生素K缺乏 |
[19:24] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[19:25] | Breakfast, lunch and dinner. | 早中晚三餐完全一样 |
[19:27] | House was right. | 豪斯是对的 |
[19:33] | – That’s the only thing she’ll eat. – Yeah. | -她只吃这个 -是啊 |
[19:36] | The problem is, you can’t actually live on this stuff. | 问题是你不能以此为生 |
[19:38] | I checked it out. I looked on the box. | 我检查过产品包装盒上的说明了 |
[19:40] | All the nutritional values are solid. | 所有的营养成分数据是可靠的 |
[19:42] | There’s plenty of protein and calories. | 有足够的蛋白质和热量 |
[19:44] | Yeah, vitamin “A” And “C,” but no “K.” | 对 维生素A和C 不过没有K |
[19:46] | That’s why your mom got sick. | 这就是你妈妈生病的原因 |
[19:51] | – So what’s the plan then? – Load her up with vitamin “K” | -那怎么治疗呢 -给她补充维生素K |
[19:54] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[19:55] | If it all checks out | 如果有效的话 |
[19:56] | you can take her home in a couple of days. | 你过几天就可以把她带回家 |
[20:02] | Oh, God, you’re upset about something. | 哦 天呐 你在为什么事烦心 |
[20:06] | You’re gonna open up to me now, aren’t you? | 你会坦白告诉我的 不是吗 |
[20:08] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[20:11] | Here we go. Okay, I’m gonna say this once: | 听着 我只说一遍 |
[20:14] | You have done a very good job taking care of your mother | 你已经把你妈妈照顾得很好了 |
[20:17] | If this was all she’d eat, then what else could you do? | 如果她只肯吃这个 你又能怎么办呢 |
[20:19] | Gosh, just being a kid is a full-time job. | 天呐 做一个孩子已经够累了 |
[20:21] | Shut up! I’m 18. | 闭嘴 我已经18了 |
[20:23] | I should be able to take care of my mom. | 我理应有能力照顾好我母亲 |
[20:26] | – I almost killed her. – Good example. | -我几乎害死了她 -好例子 |
[20:30] | Just the time it takes to express | 你这个年纪正是张扬自己 |
[20:32] | those ridiculous, self-centered teenage ideas. | 幼稚可笑 以自我为中心的个性思想的时候 |
[20:35] | I don’t envy your schedule. | 我可不羡慕你现在的生活 |
[20:39] | No pickles. | 没泡菜 |
[20:42] | My mom doesn’t like them either. | 我妈也不喜欢 |
[20:44] | Smart woman. | 聪明的女人 |
[20:47] | Before she got sick, | 她生病之前 |
[20:48] | I didn’t like how bossy she was. | 我很不喜欢她的专横 |
[20:51] | Always telling me what to do, | 老是指挥我去做这做那 |
[20:52] | the right way to do it. | 怎么做才是对的 |
[20:57] | Never thought I’d miss that. | 从没想过我会怀念那样的日子 |
[21:03] | You should get that looked at. | 你得看看医生 |
[21:05] | I still don’t buy a vitamin “K” Deficiency. | 我依然不觉得是维生素K缺乏症 |
[21:08] | House was right. | 豪斯是对的 |
[21:09] | That usually makes you happy. | 你一向满足于此 |
[21:10] | Less work for us. | 我们的活儿就少了 |
[21:11] | The kid feeds his mom a steady diet of booze, | 那孩子一直在给他妈喝烈酒 |
[21:13] | and the problem is too many burgers? | 而问题却出在吃太多汉堡吗 |
[21:15] | The kid’s in a tough situation. | 那孩子过得很艰难 |
[21:16] | You do what you gotta do to survive. | 这都是为了生存 |
[21:18] | Feeding alcohol to an alcoholic | 给酒鬼喝酒 |
[21:20] | is not a survival technique | 可不是什么生存技能 |
[21:21] | Where I come from, if it works… | 在我们那里 只要某种方法管用 |
[21:23] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[21:24] | I’m rich. | 我是有钱人 |
[21:25] | I couldn’t possibly understand what this kid is going through. | 我根本无法理解那孩子过的是怎样的生活 |
[21:29] | Just because you’re drinking pricier stuff | 一个人锦衣玉食 |
[21:31] | doesn’t mean you don’t have a problem. | 并不代表他就无忧无虑 |
[21:34] | You’ve seen someone stagger down that road? | 你见过穷人步履维艰的生活吗 |
[21:37] | No way vitamin “K” Is the whole story. | 维生素K不可能就是全部原因 |
[21:46] | It’s not broken. | 没有断 |
[21:48] | See this, right here? | 这里 看见了吗 |
[21:49] | It’s the epiphyseal plate, | 这是骨骺板 |
[21:51] | otherwise known as the “Growth plate.” | 换句话说就是生长面 |
[21:53] | What’s wrong with it? | 有什么毛病吗 |
[21:54] | Amazing thing, this bone. | 骨头真是神奇啊 |
[21:57] | If you know how to read it, | 如果你知道怎么看的话 |
[21:57] | it can tell you how old someone really is. | 你能看出从中一个人的真实年龄 |
[22:00] | – Exactly how old. – Great. | -非常确切 -很好 |
[22:03] | Mmm, not even 15. | 连15岁都不到 |
[22:06] | Almost though. | 不过快了 |
[22:08] | Two weeks away. Maybe a month. | 还差两周吧 或许一个月 |
[22:12] | Last week. I was 15 last week. | 上星期 上周我就15了 |
[22:15] | Happy birthday to both of us. | 祝我们生日快乐 |
[22:19] | If you’re gonna lie though, | 你要是真想说谎 |
[22:20] | go big. Go 21. | 说大点 说你21岁了 |
[22:21] | That way you won’t need your | 这样就不用靠你的 |
[22:23] | crazy mom to help you buy vodka | 疯子老妈帮你买伏特加了 |
[22:24] | Uh, great. Thanks for the tip. | 很好 多谢指导 |
[22:29] | Now, when I bring my mom home, | 我妈出院以后 |
[22:31] | is there anything I need to know about taking care of her? | 她的日常生活有什么我需要注意的吗 |
[22:34] | I suppose your biggest worry isn’t the booze. | 我想最该担心的不是烈酒 |
[22:37] | You’re 15, basically no mom. | 你才15 跟没妈的孩子差不多 |
[22:40] | If Child Welfare let kids get away with that, | 要是儿童福利机构放任不管的话 |
[22:42] | they wouldn’t need those nice foster homes, | 他们就不需要那些漂漂亮亮的孤儿院了 |
[22:43] | and that would make them sad. | 他们会多伤心啊 |
[22:45] | They’d put her someplace too. | 他们也会把她送去救助机构的 |
[22:47] | My life is working. | 我的生活很正常 |
[22:50] | Not the word I’d use. | 我可不这么想 |
[22:52] | Most 15-year-old kids are doing | 大多数15岁的孩子都还沉迷于 |
[22:55] | what they’re supposed to be doing | 这个年纪最常做的事 |
[22:56] | You know, they’re huffing glue, catching crabs. | 你知道的 吸吸毒啊 摸摸小女生啊 |
[22:58] | If you turn me in, I’ll sue you. | 要是你告发我 我就起诉你 |
[23:00] | That’s privileged information. | 那是保密资料 |
[23:03] | Oh, relax. It’s not even your X-ray. | 放轻松 这根本不是你的X光片呢 |
[23:10] | She’s awfully calm. | 她平静得可怕 |
[23:12] | House wrote new orders. | 豪斯换了新药 |
[23:17] | There’s a little bit of scarring. Not much. | 有些疤痕组织 没多少 |
[23:20] | – Not enough to – It’s cirrhosis. | -不足以 -是肝硬化 |
[23:23] | Oh, but she doesn’t drink. | 可她不喝酒啊 |
[23:25] | Congratulations. You win. | 恭喜 你赢了 |
[23:29] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[23:32] | no one wins. | 我们都输了 |
[23:34] | Tumor. Cystic? | 肿瘤 在胆囊吗 |
[23:37] | Solid mass. | 实质性病变 |
[23:40] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[23:44] | The vitamin “K'”Caused the D.V.T. | 维生素K缺乏导致深度静脉血栓 |
[23:46] | And aggravated the liver, | 使肝脏的情况恶化 |
[23:48] | but the tumor’s the real reason for the bleed. | 但肿瘤才是导致出血的真凶 |
[23:51] | The tumor’s the problem. | 肿瘤才是主要问题 |
[23:53] | Mrs. Palmero, I’m Dr. Wilson. | 帕玛洛夫人 我是威尔森医生 |
[23:56] | I’m afraid I have some | 关于你的超声波检测 |
[23:57] | bad news from your ultrasound. | 恐怕我有些坏消息 |
[24:00] | You have cancer. | 你得了癌症 |
[24:36] | It’s big. 5.8 centimeters. | 肿瘤很大 直径有5.8厘米 |
[24:38] | We do nothing, | 如果我们不采取任何措施 |
[24:39] | she dies from liver failure within 60 days | 60天内她就会死于肝脏衰竭 |
[24:41] | She needs a transplant. | 她需要器官移植 |
[24:42] | That’s gonna happen. | 你以为她能获得批准吗 |
[24:43] | She’s 38 years old. She’s a mother. | 她才38岁 还是个母亲 |
[24:44] | She’s a schizophrenic mother with no money, | 她是个患有精神分裂症的母亲 一贫如洗 |
[24:46] | on the public dole, in fact, | 实际上是在靠救济金过日子 |
[24:48] | who knocks back vodka | 而且一闻到酒香 |
[24:49] | every time a breeze blows her way. | 就猛灌伏特加 |
[24:50] | Mickey Mantle had a whole bar named after him. | 米奇·曼多甚至有一家以自己名字命名的酒吧 |
[24:53] | He got a transplant. | 他还不是照样获得了移植 |
[24:54] | Yeah, well, Lucy can’t switch-hit. | 但露西可不是棒球明星 |
[24:56] | Plan “B”-surgery to resect the tumor. | 第二套方案 手术切除肿瘤 |
[24:57] | Joe Bergin does the gamma knife thing. | 乔·帕金医生会激光手术疗法 |
[25:00] | Laser cauterizes while it cuts, | 激光在切割的同时烧灼伤口 |
[25:01] | saves more liver. | 能保下更多肝脏 |
[25:02] | The tumor’s way too big. | 肿瘤太大了 |
[25:03] | He won’t even consider it. | 他根本不会考虑的 |
[25:04] | Not a big risk-taker, Bergin. | 帕金可不太喜欢冒险 |
[25:06] | Won’t even drink milk on its expiration date. | 他甚至不喝当天过期的牛奶呢 |
[25:08] | He has no discretion. | 他也没办法 |
[25:09] | 5.8 centimeters is past the surgical guidelines. | 5.8厘米已经超过手术安全线了 |
[25:15] | Would he do it at 4.6? | 如果是4.6厘米他会做吗 |
[25:18] | Why don’t we just say it’s zero? | 干脆说那肿瘤直径是0吧 |
[25:19] | then we don’t need him at all. | 我们根本就不用找他了 |
[25:20] | Tumors grow, they don’t shrink. | 肿瘤会长大 不会变小 |
[25:22] | This one does. | 这个会 |
[25:25] | Ninety-five percent ethanol. | 浓度95%的乙醇 |
[25:29] | The ethanol dehydrates the tumor cells. | 能让肿瘤细胞脱水 |
[25:32] | Literally sucks them dry. | 实际上是把它们吸干了 |
[25:36] | It shrinks the tumor temporarily. | 能暂时缩小肿瘤 |
[25:38] | How temporarily? | 能撑多久 |
[25:41] | Well, if we’re lucky, | 要是运气好 |
[25:46] | just long enough to fool the surgeon. | 刚好能骗过主刀医生 |
[26:04] | Good morning, Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 早安 |
[26:06] | Good morning, Dr. Cuddy. | 早安 卡迪医生 |
[26:08] | Love that outfit. | 外套不错 |
[26:09] | It says, ” I’m professional, | 如同在说 虽然我是个职场女强人 |
[26:11] | but I’m still a woman.” | 但我仍然是个女人 |
[26:12] | Actually, it sort of yells the second part. | 实际上 后半句话简直是扯着嗓子在喊 |
[26:15] | Yeah, and your big cane is real subtle too. | 是啊 你那根大手杖也很微妙 |
[26:18] | Gotta go. Those running noses aren’t | 该走了 川流不息的鼻涕 |
[26:20] | just gonna start walking on their own. | 可不会自己消失 |
[26:22] | The clinic can wait. | 门诊待会再说 |
[26:25] | How long? Maybe we could catch a movie. | 要多长时间 或许我还能看场电影 |
[26:27] | You should know by now my doctors | 如今你该知道我的医生们 |
[26:29] | have no secrets from me | 什么也瞒不了我了 |
[26:32] | I don’t believe it. | 我可不信 |
[26:34] | Who came running to Mommy? | 谁来找老妈告状了 |
[26:37] | It doesn’t matter who. | 这不重要 |
[26:38] | The point is, I know exactly what you did. | 重点在于我知道你究竟干了些什么 |
[26:41] | You have no idea what I’m talking about. | 你不知道我说的是什么 |
[26:44] | Somebody knows about a bad thing you did. | 有人知道你干了件坏事 |
[26:47] | That’s a big field. | 这么说可能太空泛了 |
[26:48] | But somebody you think might’ve told me. | 但你以为某人来跟我告状 |
[26:50] | that narrows it down quite a bit. | 这下范围可小多了 |
[26:52] | Someone who views me as a maternal authority figure. | 在某人眼中我还是充满母性的权威形象 |
[26:55] | A young person perhaps? How am I doing? | 那应该是个年轻人吧 我的推理如何 |
[26:57] | Think I’m gonna get there? | 觉得我能猜出答案吗 |
[26:59] | Presumably hospital business.How many patients- | 想必是医院事务吧 你有多少病人 |
[27:01] | It’s Cameron. | 是卡梅隆 |
[27:01] | She found out about my birthday. | 她发现了我的生日 |
[27:03] | I thought she told you and | 我以为她告诉你了 |
[27:05] | I’d have to stand here and smile | 而我得笑嘻嘻地站在这儿 |
[27:06] | while you gave me a sweatshirt | 接过你给我的运动衫 |
[27:07] | or a fruit basket. | 或者小果篮什么的 |
[27:09] | You know, made me feel | 让我感受到 |
[27:09] | that deep sense of belonging. | 那深深的归属感 |
[27:12] | Actually, I was just gonna remind you, | 实际上我只是要提醒你 |
[27:13] | you owe me six clinic hours this week. | 这周你欠我6个小时的门诊 |
[27:25] | Hi, this is Dr. Cuddy. | 嗨 我是卡迪医生 |
[27:27] | I need all the charts on Dr. House’s current patients. | 我需要豪斯医生近期所有病人的病历 |
[27:34] | I’ve tried everything. | 我试过了一切方法 |
[27:37] | “Pulling the tongue, | 拉舌头 |
[27:39] | ice packs on the throat, hitting yourself, | 在喉咙上放冰袋 抽自己 |
[27:42] | the groin pinch.” | 捏腹股沟 |
[27:45] | Well, you’ve certainly covered | 显然你已经试过所有 |
[27:47] | all the normal medical bases | 正常的基本疗法了 |
[27:49] | Uh, how are you hitting yourself though? | 不过你是怎么抽自己的 |
[27:51] | – Is it with an open hand or a fist? – Open hand. | -是用巴掌呢还是用拳头 -用巴掌 |
[27:54] | Well, that’s- | 那是 |
[27:55] | that’s how they teach it at Harvard Med. | 那是哈佛医学院的独门方法 |
[27:57] | How hard though? | 打多重 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry. I missed that. | 太抱歉了 我没看清 |
[28:03] | Could you do that again? | 能再来一次吗 |
[28:06] | That’s-That’s very good. | 这 这很好 |
[28:08] | It’s hiccups. | 打嗝病人 |
[28:09] | I need to speak with you now. | 我现在得跟你谈谈 |
[28:12] | I need to go pee-pee. | 我得去尿尿 |
[28:14] | Dial it up a notch and repeat. I’ll be back. | 就按这个样子重复 我去去就来 |
[28:27] | Ooh. Girl in the boy’s bathroom. | 噢 出现在男厕里的女生 |
[28:30] | Very dramatic. | 非常精彩 |
[28:32] | It must be very important, what she has to say to me. | 她要跟我说的事 一定非常重要 |
[28:36] | Yesterday your patient’s tumor was 5.8 centimeters. | 昨天你病人的肿瘤是5.8厘米 |
[28:39] | Today it’s 4.6. How does that happen? | 今天就是4.6厘米了 怎么回事 |
[28:42] | Well, at a guess, I’d say, | 我猜我会说 |
[28:43] | ” That Dr. House must be really, really good. | 豪斯医生一定非常非常优秀 |
[28:45] | Why am I wasting him on hiccups?” | 我干嘛大材小用让他去给打嗝病人看病呢 |
[28:47] | I wash before and after. | 我上厕所前后都洗手 |
[28:52] | You also requisitioned 20 c.C.’s of ethanol. | 你还要了20毫升乙醇 |
[28:55] | What patient was that for? | 这又是给哪个病人的 |
[28:57] | Or are you planning a party? | 还是说你在准备派对 |
[28:58] | Do me a favor. | 帮帮忙 |
[29:03] | I was gonna say leave, but that works. | 我是想让你走开 不过那也行 |
[29:07] | You shrunk the tumor. | 你把肿瘤缩小了 |
[29:08] | Only way to get the guy to do the surgery. | 让那家伙同意手术的唯一方法 |
[29:10] | Fraud was the only way? | 欺诈是唯一的方法吗 |
[29:13] | There is a reason that we have these guidelines. | 那些规章制度的存在都是有意义的 |
[29:16] | I know. To save lives. | 我知道 保人性命 |
[29:18] | Specifically, doctors’ lives. | 具体来说 保医生的性命 |
[29:19] | And not just their lives, but their lifestyles. | 不止是性命 还有他们的美好生活 |
[29:22] | Wouldn’t want to operate on anyone really sick. | 别给真正病重的人做手术 |
[29:23] | They might die and spoil our stats. | 他们会死掉 毁了我们的治愈率 |
[29:25] | Bergin has a right to know what he is operating on. | 帕金有权知道手术对象的真实病情 |
[29:28] | True. I got all focused on her right to live and forgot. | 没错 我太过关注她的生命 所以忘记了 |
[29:30] | You do what you think is right. | 你觉得怎么对就怎么做吧 |
[29:42] | He really didn’t know? | 他真不知道吗 |
[29:44] | No, I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[29:46] | And, frankly, I’m angry. | 坦白说 我很生气 |
[29:49] | which I’m guessing is the correct response. | 我猜这应该是正确反应 |
[29:51] | Of course, I’ll know better once | 当然 要是你告诉我你说的是哪件事 |
[29:51] | you tell me what you’re talking about. | 我可能会回答的好一些 |
[29:53] | Your birthday. | 你的生日 |
[29:56] | Anger was a bad guess. | 看来我猜得大错特错 |
[29:59] | Well, normally, I’d put on a festive hat | 一般来说 我会戴上节日帽 |
[30:01] | and celebrate the fact that the Earth | 庆祝地球又成功地 |
[30:02] | has circled the sun one more time. | 绕太阳转了一圈 |
[30:04] | I really didn’t think it was gonna make it this year, | 我真不觉得它今年也能做到 |
[30:06] | but darn it if it wasn’t the little planet | 不过这个小星球要是做不到 |
[30:08] | that could all over again. | 那可就太糟糕了 |
[30:10] | It’s a birthday. It’s an excuse to be happy. | 这是生日 用来寻开心的完美借口 |
[30:14] | You think that’s lame? | 这理由很蹩脚吗 |
[30:18] | Why are you here? Did you buy me a pony? | 你在这干嘛 给我买了匹小红马吗 |
[30:22] | I’m just waiting for the surgery. | 我在等手术结束 |
[30:26] | Yeah, well, go scrub in. | 那你也去参加手术啊 |
[30:40] | All right, we’re done. Close her up. | 好了 完成 缝合吧 |
[30:48] | The tumor didn’t just walk itself into a bar | 肿瘤可不会自己走进酒吧 |
[30:52] | and order up a double shot of ethanol. | 然后点一杯烈性酒的 |
[30:54] | Someone shrunk it down. | 某人让它缩小了 |
[30:57] | I’m sorry. It was very, very wrong. | 很抱歉 这样做的确非常不妥 |
[31:00] | House is lucky I didn’t just close her up. | 我没有将她缝合了事 豪斯应该感到幸运 |
[31:03] | He tries it again, that’s what happens. | 如果还有下次 这就是后果 |
[31:05] | I’ll pass it on. | 我会转达的 |
[31:11] | It looks like the surgeon got it all, | 看起来手术很顺利 |
[31:12] | but she’s gonna have to have some chemotherapy. | 但她还得接受化疗 |
[31:15] | What kind is it? | 怎样的化疗 |
[31:19] | Luke, stop writing. | 卢克 别记了 |
[31:28] | If you stop for a second, it’s not all gonna fall apart. | 你停一停 天也不会塌下来 |
[31:31] | Give yourself a break once in a while. | 偶尔自己也休息一下吧 |
[31:32] | The fact is, your Mom’s gonna have an extra drink every now and then. | 事实上 你妈妈趁你不知道在偷偷喝酒 |
[31:35] | No. No. She won’t. She doesn’t. | 不 不可能 她不会的 不会的 |
[31:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:41] | There are some things you just can’t fix. That’s all I’m saying. | 我只是想说 有些事情是你无法解决的 |
[31:44] | That’s how you’d handle it, something like this? | 如果你碰上这样的事 就是这样应对的吗 |
[31:47] | You’d just give up? | 直接放弃吗 |
[31:50] | No. | 不 |
[31:52] | I’d do it just like you. | 我会和你一样做法的 |
[31:57] | It’s an infusion. | 这是注射疗法 |
[31:58] | She’s gonna have a drain in her abdomen. | 你妈妈腹部需要排干积水 |
[32:01] | You’re going to have to check for possible infection. | 你要去检查一下有没有感染的可能性 |
[32:04] | Lucas Palmero? | 请问是卢卡斯·帕玛洛吗 |
[32:06] | Trina Wyatt, Child Services, State of New Jersey. | 崔娜·瓦欧特 新泽西州儿童福利机构的 |
[32:09] | Can I help you? This is a private room. | 有什么事吗 这是私人房间 |
[32:11] | He’s only 15 years old, a minor. | 他只是一个15岁的未成年人 |
[32:15] | He’s in a tough living situation. | 他生活环境艰苦 |
[32:17] | We’re just here to help. | 我们只是来帮助他的 |
[32:18] | – I don’t need your help. – Fifteen? | -我不用你们帮忙 -十五岁吗 |
[32:21] | Lucas, you’re gonna have to come with us right now. | 卢卡斯 你现在要跟我们走一趟 |
[32:26] | Where are you taking him? | 你们要把他带去哪里 |
[32:27] | Until the determination is made, | 在最终决定出来以前 |
[32:29] | he’ll be housed at Children’s Services. | 他都会住在儿童福利社 |
[32:32] | I don’t want to be “Housed.” | 我不想被你们管制 |
[32:33] | I live with my mom. | 我和我妈妈住一起 |
[32:34] | Not for the next few days. | 接下来几天不行 |
[32:38] | Come on. Let’s not make this difficult, huh? | 来吧 不要让我们为难 好吗 |
[32:42] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[32:45] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[32:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:53] | When the Mets lost, you remember? | Mets队惨败的日期 你还记得吗 |
[33:00] | I remember. | 记得 |
[33:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:23] | Cuddy didn’t say anything about | 卡迪没有说任何 |
[33:24] | – pushing Bergin to finish the surgery? – Not a word. | -怎么让帕金完成手术的事吗 -什么都没说 |
[33:27] | Some kind of mind game. She’s waiting for me to crack. | 就像某种心理游戏 她在等着我崩溃呢 |
[33:30] | – Well, either that or she’s just being nice. – Yeah, right | -恩 不然她就是在使好心 -是的 没错 |
[33:33] | You said you wouldn’t call. | 你说过你不会打电话的 |
[33:35] | You’re a real bastard, you know. | 你真是一个混蛋 |
[33:41] | Yeah, I get that a lot. | 是啊 很多人都这么说我 |
[33:49] | I don’t think Mom’s crazy. | 我不觉得她妈妈疯了 |
[33:55] | “For in the old days, | 在过去 |
[33:56] | though she had young men’s praise and old men’s blame, | 尽管她被年轻人赞美 被老年人责骂 |
[34:00] | among the poor, both old and young gave her praise.” | 但穷人不管老少都给她赞美 |
[34:11] | You called Social Services. | 是你找来的社工 |
[34:14] | It was you. | 是你 |
[34:16] | N- No. No. | 不 不是的 |
[34:19] | It’s okay, it’s okay. I get it. | 没事的 没事的 我知道 |
[34:23] | He’ll have an easier time dealing with the system. | 他在那里会过的更好的 |
[34:26] | Sure, he won’t be with his real mother, | 当然 他不会和他亲生母亲在一起 |
[34:27] | but his real mother’s sick. | 但他的亲生母亲病了 |
[34:30] | Someone needs to take care of him. | 需要别人来帮助照顾他 |
[34:34] | I’m not gonna live here. | 我不会住在这里的 |
[34:36] | What would his future have been, | 要再这样下去 他的未来会是怎样的呢 |
[34:39] | taking you to chemo and back on the bus? | 乘公车带你去化疗吗 |
[34:41] | And even if the cancer’s in complete remission, | 即使肿瘤被完全消除了 |
[34:45] | he’ll still have a mother who hears voices. | 他还是有个会产生幻听的母亲 |
[34:48] | Talk no more. | 别说了 |
[34:51] | Talk no more. | 别说了 |
[34:54] | “Look what I do to him, Limpy.” | 看我对他做了什么 利姆贝 |
[34:57] | You said that. | 你说过的 |
[35:01] | I checked the phone records. | 我查过电话记录 |
[35:04] | Only one call from this room. | 这房间只有一次通话 |
[35:06] | Smart, because they charge you two bucks a call. | 很聪明 打一次两美元 |
[35:09] | It was to Social Services, the State of New Jersey. | 电话是打给新泽西州立儿童福利社的 |
[35:14] | You’re his mother. You couldn’t do it to him anymore. | 你是他的母亲 你不能再对他这样做了 |
[35:21] | Good for you. | 你心存不忍 |
[35:24] | Schizophrenics can make rational decisions. | 精神分裂症患者可以做出理智决定 |
[35:26] | On the small stuff, yeah- | 小事上可以 |
[35:28] | when to sleep, what to drink, you know. | 就像什么时候睡觉 应该喝什么 |
[35:31] | “No lemonade, but I’ll take some hemlock if you’ve got it” | 不喝柠檬汁 如果你有毒芹的话给我来点 |
[35:33] | Huh. Your man Socrates. | 嗯 你的苏格拉底 |
[35:35] | But giving up your son because it’s better for him, | 但是为了儿子好 让他离开 |
[35:38] | it’s so sane, it’s so rational. | 太理性了 太奇怪了 |
[35:41] | Self-sacrifice is not a symptom of schizophrenia. | 自我牺牲不是精神分裂症的症状 |
[35:44] | It excludes the diagnosis. | 这推翻了诊断 |
[35:45] | She’s not schizophrenic? | 她不是精神分裂吗 |
[35:47] | Look, she’s 36 years old when she first presents. | 她36岁时才第一次发病 |
[35:49] | It’s a little late, but within the parameters. | 是有点晚 但还在发病范围内 |
[35:51] | The internist sends her to a shrink. | 内科医生把她转给精神病医师 |
[35:53] | One shrink sends her to the next. | 这个精神病医师又把她转给另一个精神病医师 |
[35:55] | She tells them all she’s not crazy. | 她告诉他们她没有疯 |
[35:56] | The drugs don’t work. | 药物无效 |
[35:56] | And why would they if she’s not a head case? | 如果她真有精神病的话 药物为什么无效呢 |
[35:58] | She got clearer when I took her off the psych meds. | 我停了她的精神病药以后她清醒多了 |
[36:03] | – You think I’m crazy. – Well, yeah, | -你觉得我疯了 -嗯 是的 |
[36:05] | but that’s not the problem. | 但这不是关键 |
[36:07] | – Didn’t we just leave your office? – I like to walk. | -我们刚不是才从你办公室里出来吗 -我喜欢散步 |
[37:10] | – Is that Dr. Jeffrey Walters? – Hi. | -是杰夫瑞·沃特斯医生吗 -你好 |
[37:13] | My name is Greg House. I’m a doctor- | 我是格利高里·豪斯 我是一名医生 |
[37:17] | Oh, is that the time? I’m-Yeah. I’m sorry. | 噢 那么晚了啊 啊 抱歉 |
[37:19] | My watch must have stopped. | 我的表肯定是停了 |
[37:21] | Uh, listen, you treated a patient about 18 months ago, | 听着 18个月前你接待过一位病人 |
[37:24] | a woman named Lucille Palmero. | 一位叫露西娅·帕玛洛的女士 |
[37:25] | I wondered if you recalled running any tests… at all. | 我想问你是否还记得在她身上做过什么 测试 |
[37:32] | Oh, how terribly foolish of me, Doctor. Is it that late? | 我真笨 医生 抱歉 已经那么晚了吗[伦敦腔] |
[37:36] | Yes, I’m calling from London, you see? | 是的 我是从伦敦打给你的 |
[37:37] | Must have got my times mixed up- | 我肯定没弄清楚时差 |
[37:48] | I have a headache. It’s my only symptom. | 我头痛 这是我唯一的症状 |
[37:50] | I go to see three doctors. | 我去看了三个医生 |
[37:51] | The neurologist tells me it’s an aneurysm. | 神经科医生告诉我是动脉瘤 |
[37:54] | The immunologist says I’ve got hay fever. | 免疫学医生告诉我是花粉症 |
[37:56] | The intensivist can’t be bothered. | 重症监护医师根本就没做诊断 |
[37:58] | Sends me to a shrink, | 就直接把我送到精神科了 |
[37:59] | who tells me that I’m punishing myself | 精神科医生说我这是在自我惩罚 |
[38:01] | ’cause I want to sleep with my mommy. | 因为我想和自己的母亲通奸 |
[38:02] | Maybe you’re just not getting enough sleep? | 可能你只是没睡够 |
[38:04] | Pick your specialist, you pick your disease. | 你的专长决定了你的判断 |
[38:06] | If it’s not schizophrenia, | 如果不是精神分裂 |
[38:08] | what else presents with psych symptoms? | 还有什么病有心理疾病的症状呢 |
[38:10] | – Porphyria. – The Madness of King George. | -卟啉病 -乔治国王的躁狂症 |
[38:11] | What about that copper thing? | 是不是铜的问题呢 |
[38:12] | What’s it called? It’s genetic. | 什么名字来着 遗传性的 |
[38:16] | The body accumulates too much copper. | 体内聚积过多的铜 |
[38:17] | Oh, um, uh, Wilson’s Disease? | 噢 威尔逊氏病[剥脱性皮炎] |
[38:20] | – Yeah. – Very rare. | -没错 -很罕见 |
[38:23] | Nice. I like it. | 不错 我喜欢 |
[38:24] | If any of us did this, you’d fire us. | 如果我们做此诊断的话 你会解雇我们的 |
[38:26] | Well, that’s funny. | 真搞笑 |
[38:27] | I thought I encouraged you to question. | 我还以为我鼓励你们发问了呢 |
[38:29] | You’re not questioning. | 你不是在询问 |
[38:30] | You’re hoping. You want it to be Wilson’s. | 你在期待 你希望是威尔逊病 |
[38:33] | Boom. Give her a couple of drugs, she’s okay. | 然后给她几片药 吃完就好了 |
[38:35] | July 17. An appointment with a Dr. Karn. | 6月17日 和卡恩医生有约 |
[38:37] | She didn’t keep it. She never kept another appointment | 她没有去 从那以后她从来没有去过 |
[38:39] | with a shrink he made after that. | 他儿子为她预约的精神科医生那里 |
[38:41] | Karn is not a shrink. I looked him up. | 卡恩不是精神科医生 我查过了 |
[38:43] | He’s an ophthalmologist. | 他是眼科医生 |
[38:45] | Now why would she want her eyes checked? | 为什么她想去检查她的眼睛呢 |
[38:46] | Wilson’s presents with cataracts, I think. | 威尔逊病会导致白内障吗 |
[38:48] | Yes, it does. | 是的 没错 |
[38:49] | It also causes slight cirrhosis, | 同样引起轻微肝硬化 |
[38:51] | which Dr. Chase so eagerly attributed to alcohol. | 所以奇斯医生认为是和酒精有关 |
[38:55] | So what are we still doing here? | 我们还在这里干嘛呢 |
[38:57] | Lucy.! | 露西 |
[39:00] | I don’t think you’re crazy. | 我认为你没有疯 |
[39:02] | Neither do I. | 同感 |
[39:04] | – But I’m crazy. – Come on. Lean over here. | -但我确实疯了 -过来 转过来 |
[39:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:11] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[39:13] | Put your hands on the bar here and your chin in here. | 把手放到台面上 下巴放这里 |
[39:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[39:19] | You’re gonna see a bright light, okay? | 你会看到一道亮光 |
[39:21] | Your body might be accumulating too much copper. | 你的体内可能积聚了过多的铜 |
[39:24] | If it is, this should help us see something | 如果真是如此 我们将会看到 |
[39:26] | called Keyser-Fleischer rings- | 名叫凯泽弗莱舍环的东西 |
[39:29] | copper-colored circles around your corneas. | 在角膜周围的铜色环体 |
[39:35] | I guess we should start treating her for Wilson’s. | 我想我们应该开始治疗她的威尔逊病了 |
[39:38] | That’s what I’d do. | 正是我想做的 |
[39:51] | “I will talk no more of books or the long war, | 我不愿再谈论书籍或长久的战事 |
[39:55] | “But walk by the dry thorn | 而愿在干枯的荆棘旁漫步 |
[39:57] | until I have found some beggar sheltering from the wind | 直到我发现某个避风的乞丐 |
[40:01] | “And there manage the talk until her name come round. | 努力攀谈 想知晓她的芳名 |
[40:06] | If there be rags enough, | 如有足够多的破衣 |
[40:07] | he will know her name and be well pleased remembering it” | 他将知道她的名字 并将其深深刻在脑海 |
[40:12] | “For in the old days, | 因为在往昔 |
[40:13] | though she had young men’s praise and old men’s blame, | 尽管她被年轻人赞美 被老年人责骂 |
[40:18] | among the poor, both old and young gave her praise.” | 但穷人不管老少都给她赞美 |
[40:31] | Hi, Mrs. Palmero. Ready to go home? | 你好 帕玛洛女士 准备好回家了吗 |
[40:35] | Almost. | 快了 |
[40:37] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:49] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[40:51] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[41:01] | Oh, you really need a haircut. | 你真该剪头发了 |
[41:30] | Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 |
[41:32] | Luke, we’re making Dr. House wait. | 卢克 别让豪斯医生等着 |
[41:34] | That’s okay. We’re just here for the music. | 没事 我们只是来听音乐而已 |
[41:38] | Luke, come on. | 卢克 快点 |
[41:50] | – I’m being discharged. – I heard a rumor. | -我准备出院了 -我听说了 |
[41:54] | Thank God I had cancer, huh? | 感谢上帝让我得了癌症 不是吗 |
[41:58] | It’s terrible having everybody think you’re nuts. | 当每个人都认为你是疯子时真可怕 |
[42:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[42:05] | – I called to thank you. Did you get my message? – Yes. | -我打电话致谢了 你收到了吗 -收到了 |
[42:10] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[42:15] | I’m never thanking you. You turned me in. | 我永远都不会感谢你的 你告发了我 |
[42:19] | I told you we were doing okay. | 我告诉过你我们没事 |
[42:22] | It was none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[42:23] | Look, I don’t care how you were living. | 听着 我才不管你活得怎样 |
[42:26] | I just wanted you out of my life. | 我只是想你从我生活里消失 |
[42:30] | That’s why I had Dr. Cuddy call Social Services. | 这就是我叫卡迪医生致电社工的原因 |
[42:50] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[42:52] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[42:54] | It wasn’t the D.V.T. It was the schizophrenia. | 不是深度静脉血栓 是精神分裂 |
[42:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:58] | She’s not nearly as interesting anymore. | 我只是觉得她没那么有趣了 |
[43:02] | Isn’t it your birthday around now? | 你的生日快到了是吗 |