时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | You. Give me that. | 你 交出来 |
[01:06] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[01:08] | Mrs. Miller? Your phone, young lady. | 米勒小姐 手机 拿出来 |
[01:10] | I was just switching it to silent | 我只是怕有人打电话 |
[01:11] | in case someone called. | 所以调静音了 |
[01:13] | No, you were cheating. | 不 你在作弊 |
[01:14] | Please. Like I have to cheat | 拜托 我还用作弊 |
[01:16] | – Lady? – I said wait! | -老师 -我说了等着 |
[01:18] | – Give it here. – Sure. | -交出来吧 -好吧 |
[01:26] | Love the blouse. | 衬衫真好看 |
[01:31] | I-I need to use the bunk room. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[01:33] | The bathroom? Sure. In 19 minutes. | 洗手间 十九分钟以后再去吧 |
[01:38] | Can’t do it. | 我忍不住了 |
[01:40] | You got a friend in the bathroom with the answers? | 洗手间有人传答案吧 |
[01:46] | Fine. I’ll get you an escort. | 好吧 我找个人陪你去 |
[01:57] | Don’t stink up till I kill you. | 别吐在这儿 不然有你受的 |
[02:01] | Don’t stand up. | 别站起来 |
[02:03] | D.X.D.T D.X.D.T. | |
[02:06] | Hey, he’s really sick. | 他真的病了 |
[02:13] | – Eyes on your work. – Are you all right? | -别多管闲事 -还好吗 |
[02:16] | – What is going on? – Get some help. | -这是怎么了 -叫人帮忙 |
[02:57] | The kid was just taking his A.P. Calculus exam, | 这孩子当时正在考AP微积分 |
[02:59] | when all of a sudden he got nauseous and disoriented. | 突然就觉得头晕恶心 |
[03:01] | That’s the way calculus presents. | 微积分本来就很恶心 |
[03:03] | Severe bradycardia. | 严重的心动过缓 |
[03:04] | Heart rate’s down to 48 and falling fast. | 心率降得很快 已经到48了 |
[03:06] | You know the kid? | 你认识? |
[03:07] | No, he just came in. | 不 刚送过来的 |
[03:08] | – Mom real good looking? – I… didn’t notice. | -他妈是美女? -我 没太注意 |
[03:13] | Then it’s a mystery. | 那就奇怪了 |
[03:15] | Not why he’s sick, | 不是说他为什么生病 |
[03:16] | but why you care so much. | 是你献哪门子殷勤 |
[03:17] | Gift shop’s open. Buy him a card. | 礼物店开着呢 买张卡片送他吧 |
[03:19] | He’s not responding to atropine. | 对阿托品没反应 |
[03:21] | Boys love fart jokes. | 小破孩儿竟是些屁事儿 |
[03:22] | Find one with a good fart joke. | 找找是哪个蛔虫在不老实 |
[03:26] | He’s a teenager. It’s drugs. | 年轻人嘛 嗑药了 |
[03:29] | Tell those E.R. geniuses to | 告诉急诊室那些天才们 |
[03:31] | give him charcoal and naloxone. | 上点儿活性炭和纳洛酮 |
[03:32] | Stop following me. | 别跟着我了 |
[03:34] | His tox screen was negative. | 毒理检验呈阴性 |
[03:35] | He’s still whacked out. | 还昏迷着呢 |
[03:38] | You don’t care about the kid. | 你根本不关心那孩子 |
[03:40] | You just find his illness intriguing. | 只是觉得这病例很有趣罢了 |
[03:42] | His CAT scan was clean. | 断层扫描没发现问题 |
[03:43] | There’s no sign of infection. It’s not diabetes. | 没有感染的迹象 也不是糖尿病 |
[03:45] | And you don’t care about him. | 你根本不关心他 |
[03:47] | If that’s what you wanna hear, not in the slightest. | 有意思吗 我确实不关心他 |
[03:50] | Me neither. May as well be objective. | 我也是 这样反而更客观 |
[04:01] | Maybe it’s shigellosis. | 可能是志贺氏菌 |
[04:02] | Wouldn’t account for the bradycardia. | 不会有心动过缓 |
[04:04] | Viral myocarditis? | 病毒性心肌炎呢 |
[04:06] | Wouldn’t account for the whacked out. | 与昏迷症状不符 |
[04:08] | So, what’s the differential for a negative tox screen? | 毒理检测阴性说明什么 |
[04:11] | He was clean. | 他没吸毒 |
[04:12] | Unless someone screwed up the test. | 或者有人把检测搞砸了 |
[04:13] | That never happens. | 不太可能 |
[04:15] | Or he O.D.’d on something we didn’t test for. | 或者他摄入过量的药物我们没检查过 |
[04:17] | 1,4-Butanediol would give you these symptoms. | 1,4-丁二醇也可以导致这些症状 |
[04:21] | – That’s a new one. – Copy machine toner. | -新见解 -复印机的调色剂 |
[04:23] | Same punch as G.H.B. | 效果和GHB差不多 |
[04:26] | A little pricier. Way more dangerous. | 小贵了一点儿 但危险性高多了 |
[04:28] | On the other hand, it is legal. | 但它是合法的 |
[04:30] | I want you to go to his house and find his stash. | 你去他家找找他把这东西藏哪了 |
[04:33] | I’ll bet you know all the good hiding spots. | 你肯定知道藏这种东西的好地方 |
[04:36] | Actually, I never did drugs. | 我从来没吸过毒 |
[04:39] | Better go with him. In case he gets high. | 最好跟他一块去 省得他磕嗨了 |
[04:43] | – How much atropine is the kid getting? – One ml | -他用了多少阿托品 -一毫升 |
[04:45] | Make it two. In case he needs his heart later on. | 加到二毫升吧 有备无患 |
[04:51] | Matt, did you take any drugs this morning? | 马特 你早上磕过药吗 |
[04:54] | Pencils down. | 绝对没有 |
[04:57] | Can you squeeze my fingers for me? | 能捏捏我的手指吗 |
[05:04] | Did anyone give you anything to help with the math test? | 有人给你什么东西考前提神吗 |
[05:08] | – Matt? – I told you. He doesn’t take drugs. | -马特 -告诉过你 他不吸毒的 |
[05:12] | Ms. Davis, all parents think that about their children, | 戴维斯夫人 全天下的父母都这么想 |
[05:15] | and they’re usually wrong. | 但往往事与愿违 |
[05:17] | I gave my mum a little trouble when I was his age. | 我这么大的时候 也有过这种经历 |
[05:20] | I turned out okay. Even she thought so. | 最后还是步入了正途 老妈也能理解 |
[05:23] | I know my kid. | 我了解我的孩子 |
[05:25] | The fact that you did drugs doesn’t mean he did. | 你磕过药不意味着他也一样 |
[05:29] | Did he go anywhere last night? | 他昨天晚上出去过吗 |
[05:33] | No, he was home studying. | 没 一直在家学习 |
[05:36] | Any friends come over to help him? | 他有朋友来你家吗 |
[05:37] | And bring him drugs? Is that what your friends did? | 带毒品给他吗 你朋友就是这样干的吗 |
[05:40] | Ms. Davis. | 戴维斯夫人 |
[05:41] | Look, I tested him myself. The home kit. | 我检查过 是家庭工具包 |
[05:46] | I took some hair off his brush. | 我从梳子上取了他的头发 |
[05:48] | I didn’t want him to know about it, because I do trust him. | 我不希望他知道这些 我真的信任他 |
[05:52] | Then why did you test him? | 那你为什么还要检查 |
[05:57] | All he did last night was | 他昨天晚上除了学习 |
[05:58] | study and argue about his college interviews. | 就是在和我争论大学面试的事 |
[06:01] | He wants to be himself | 他想像平常样子打扮 |
[06:03] | No haircut, ratty old clothes. | 不理发 穿破破烂烂的衣服 |
[06:06] | That’ll go over big. | 现在很流行这个 |
[06:08] | Then we both gave up and went to bed. That’s it. | 然后我们就上床睡觉了 |
[06:11] | Has he ever had any problems like this before? | 他以前有过类似的症状吗 |
[06:13] | Any family history? | 有家族病史吗 |
[06:15] | No, it’s just me and Matt. | 没 家里只有我和马特两个人 |
[06:18] | Diazepam. Ten milligrams, stat. Right. | 立刻注射10毫克安定 |
[06:20] | – What’s going on? – Just taking some precautions. | -怎么了 -只是以防万一 |
[06:24] | He’s seizing. Help me hold him. | 他抽搐了 帮我抱住他 |
[06:29] | Stay cool, mate. We’ll calm you down. | 镇定 伙计 我们会帮你静下来的 |
[06:43] | This room is way too clean for a teenage boy. | 对十几岁男孩子来说 这屋子太整洁了 |
[06:45] | You know why House thinks I’m a druggie? | 知道为什么豪斯觉得我吸毒吗 |
[06:47] | This is gonna be a racial thing, isn’t it? | 种族歧视 对吧 |
[06:49] | Same reason he thinks this kid overdosed. | 和他觉得这孩子是嗑药过头是一样的原因 |
[06:51] | When you’re a drug addict, you wanna believe everyone else is too. | 瘾君子觉得世人皆是如此 |
[06:54] | He’s not addicted. He has to take drugs. | 他不是上瘾 他是不得以而食之 |
[06:57] | The definition of an addict. | 瘾君子就是这么定义的 |
[07:00] | – He’s in pain. – And addicted to pain killers. | -他很疼 -所以对止疼药上瘾 |
[07:03] | What a coincidence! | 多巧啊 |
[07:07] | You really never did any drugs? | 你真没吸过毒吗 |
[07:10] | Now this is gonna be a racial thing. | 这才是种族歧视 |
[07:13] | Deflecting a personal question with a joke. | 用玩笑来回避私人问题 |
[07:15] | Gee, who do I know that does that? | 让我想起谁来着 |
[07:17] | Yeah, I’m just like him. | 没错 我和他很像 |
[07:18] | Except for the angry, bitter, pompous cripple part. | 但我不是个愤世嫉俗骄傲自满的瘸子 |
[07:22] | Maybe we should all pitch in and get you a nice cane. | 看来我们得想办法买个好拐杖给你 |
[07:24] | You already have the matching gym shoes. | 你已经有和他一样的运动鞋了 |
[07:36] | Check this out! | 来看看这个 |
[07:39] | Mom’s not too careful with the homemade tomato sauce. | 看来妈妈没好好检查自制番茄酱 |
[07:45] | When the top sticks out like that, | 这样鼓着的盖子 |
[07:46] | it’s a sign of bacterial contamination. | 说明有细菌污染 |
[07:54] | This one’s open. | 这罐是开着的 |
[08:05] | I am extremely disappointed in you. | 对你们 我真是失望透顶 |
[08:10] | I send you out for exciting new designer drugs, | 我让你们去找新型毒品 |
[08:13] | and you come back with tomato sauce. | 结果你们带了罐番茄酱回来 |
[08:16] | I bet you paid twice as much. | 我打赌你的鞋比我的贵了一倍 |
[08:17] | I got mine online. | 我在网上买的 |
[08:20] | Matt decided to make himself a homemade pizza for a bedtime snack. | 马特自己做了个匹萨当夜宵 |
[08:23] | Source of botulism, as well as a million other toxins… | 肉毒杆菌毒素和成千上万的其他毒素 |
[08:26] | that cause gastroenteritis, | 可以导致肠胃炎 |
[08:27] | cardiac symptoms and mental confusion. | 心脏的症状和精神错乱 |
[08:29] | I’m not so sure about gastroenteritis. | 我可没说他有肠胃炎 |
[08:31] | But mental confusion? Bring it on. | 至于精神错乱 真的吗 |
[08:34] | – Don’t. But… – Mmm. Delicious. | -别 -嗯 真好吃 |
[08:38] | Do you have a death wish? | 你想找死吗 |
[08:39] | I notice you didn’t try to save me. | 你怎么没制止我 |
[08:40] | I figured you were trying to make some kind of subtle point. | 你要借此表达什么呢 |
[08:43] | I was. The kid just started seizing. | 没错 那孩子癫痫发作了 |
[08:45] | Not a symptom of food-borne toxins. | 食物中毒可没这种症状 |
[08:48] | Also not a symptom of drug use. | 吸毒也不会这样 |
[08:50] | Not two hours after admission. | 不然不会入院两小时后才发作 |
[08:51] | So what would make him seize, | 那什么可以使他癫痫发作 |
[08:53] | in addition to all these other delightful symptoms? | 同时伴有其他那些有趣的症状 |
[08:56] | – Pesticide poisoning. – Carbamates. | -杀虫剂中毒 -氨基甲酸酯 |
[08:59] | Or organophosphates, organochlorines. | 或者有机磷 有机氯 |
[09:01] | Inhalation or absorption? | 吸入中毒还是接触中毒 |
[09:04] | Too soon to tell. | 暂时还不清楚 |
[09:06] | We should wash him down. | 我们该给他洗个澡 |
[09:07] | The poison could still be on his skin. | 毒物可能还残留在他皮肤上 |
[09:08] | Already told the nurses. | 已经让护士去洗了 |
[09:24] | Nursing supervisor to the instrument room. | 护士长请到仪器室 |
[09:26] | I feel good. | 我感觉很好 |
[09:30] | That’s your complaint? | 这就是你的问题吗 |
[09:32] | Your major symptom. | 你的主要症状 |
[09:34] | I told her this was a waste of time. | 我跟她说了这纯粹是浪费时间 |
[09:35] | I notice colors more. | 我开始注意缤纷的色彩了 |
[09:37] | And music! I- I’m really hearing music. | 还有音乐 我真的听懂了每一个音符 |
[09:42] | I’m 82, and I’m supposed to | 我已经82岁了 照理说 |
[09:45] | be playing canasta with the other old ladies, | 我应该和其他老太太们一起玩玩桥牌 |
[09:48] | but now… when I see a guy with a cute butt, | 可是现在 每当我看到有可爱小屁屁的男人 |
[09:54] | I can’t stop looking at him. | 就忍不住盯着看 |
[09:57] | Or… A sexy beard. | 或者是 性感的胡子 |
[10:01] | And you figure that enjoying cute butts is a sign of disease? | 你觉得喜欢看可爱的屁股也是一种病吗 |
[10:05] | It all started a month ago | 一个月前才开始这样 |
[10:07] | when Mark rented Gone With the Wind for me, | 马克给我租了《乱世佳人》 |
[10:10] | but it had the wrong DVD in it. | 结果里面装错了DVD |
[10:12] | Oh! Oh, right. I-I forgot. This is all my fault. | 没错 这都怪我 |
[10:14] | Of course, he was too busy to bring it back. | 本来就是 他根本没时间把碟送回去 |
[10:17] | Yeah, like I don’t have a life. | 我又不是整天无所事事 |
[10:18] | So I watched it, and it had this actor in it. | 所以我就看了 里面有个男演员 |
[10:22] | This kid called Ashton Kutcher. | 那孩子叫艾什顿·库彻 |
[10:25] | Now… I think about Ashton… | 现在 艾什顿一直萦绕在我脑海中 |
[10:30] | all the time. | 挥之不去 |
[10:34] | All… the time. | 挥之不去 |
[10:37] | You remind me of him. | 你让我想起了他 |
[10:40] | Same bedroom eyes. | 同样暖暖的眼神 |
[10:43] | People are always mixing us up. | 大家经常把我俩弄混 |
[10:45] | I-I-I suppose you- you need to check my heart? | 我 我想你要不要检查一下我的心脏 |
[10:49] | No! No, no, that- that won’t be necessary. | 不不 没这个必要 |
[10:52] | I told you. | 我都跟你说过了 |
[10:53] | But I am going to admit you to the hospital for tests. | 但我得让您住院做些检查 |
[10:55] | What tests? She’s just old. | 什么检查 她只是年纪大罢了 |
[10:57] | And you’re just insufferable. | 你只是讨人厌罢了 |
[10:59] | Your mother has had a sudden personality change. | 你妈突然性情大变 |
[11:01] | It should be checked out. | 得好好检查一下 |
[11:02] | I’ll have a nurse come in and admit her. | 我叫个护士过来给你们办入院手续 |
[11:04] | I’m too handsome to do paperwork. | 我长得太帅了 不适合做文职工作 |
[11:12] | Anesthesiologist to O.R. Room 4. | 麻醉科医生请到4号手术室 |
[11:15] | Anesthesiologist to O.R. Room 4. | 麻醉科医生请到4号手术室 |
[11:23] | He’s been on this medication for over an hour. | 这药他都用了一个多小时了 |
[11:25] | Pralidoxime is very effective. | 解磷定很有效 |
[11:27] | It just takes a little time for it to kick in. | 只是需要过一段时间才能起作用 |
[11:30] | And maybe you’re wrong. Maybe it’s not a pesticide. | 可能你们诊断错了 或许不是杀虫剂 |
[11:32] | The blood work was pretty conclusive. It’s an organophosphate. | 血液检测表明 确实是有机磷中毒 |
[11:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:42] | Move back. Ms. Davis, move back, please. | 让开 戴维斯夫人 请让开 |
[11:47] | We’re at 30. Bradycardiac arrest. | 心率降到30了 心脏骤停 |
[11:48] | Get me the pads. | 拿起搏器来 |
[11:52] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[11:53] | We’re gonna beat his heart for him. | 我们要帮他心跳 |
[11:56] | Set it at 60. | 每分钟60次 |
[12:31] | I can’t stand this anymore. | 我看不下去了 |
[12:33] | We’ll keep him on the pads for another hour. | 让他先戴一个小时的起搏器 |
[12:35] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:37] | Let’s see what happens. | 只能到时候看着办了 |
[12:41] | Well, that’s not my philosophy. | 不 我的人生哲学可不是这样 |
[12:44] | Especially when it comes to my son. | 对我儿子更不能如此 |
[12:46] | And if something bad might happen, | 如果真会发生什么不幸的事 |
[12:49] | I’d like to know what our options are. | 我希望知道所有的可能性 |
[12:54] | The pralidoxime isn’t doing him any good. | 解磷定没起作用 |
[12:56] | We’re gonna have to wire his heart. | 我们不得不给他人工起搏 |
[12:57] | Maybe we’re wrong about the pesticides. | 或许真的不是杀虫剂中毒 |
[12:58] | I ran his plasma again, twice. | 我又查了他的血浆 查了两次 |
[12:59] | Are there any stronger | 治疗有机磷中毒 |
[13:00] | treatments for the organophosphate poisoning? | 有什么更有效的药物吗 |
[13:02] | Oh, damn it! You caught me. We went with the weak stuff. | 见鬼 原来我们用的都是便宜货 |
[13:05] | I was just trying to save a little money. | 能省则省嘛 |
[13:06] | Actually, one of my professors at | 说起来 我在哥大的一名教授 |
[13:07] | Columbia developed an experimental treatment for the army. | 为军队研发了一种实验性的治疗方法 |
[13:10] | – What’s the success rate? – They’re targeted. | -成功率多少 -是针对性的治疗 |
[13:12] | There’s a different hydrolase treatment for each poison. | 针对每种毒用特定的水解酶治疗 |
[13:14] | We’d need to know if Matt got hit with Orthene or malathion- | 只要知道马特中的是高灭磷还是马拉硫磷 |
[13:16] | What’s the success rate? | 成功率多少 |
[13:17] | Excellent, I’m sure. It’s the U.S. Army. | 很高 我确定 这可是给美军用的 |
[13:20] | “Be all you can be.” | 做最好的自己[美国陆军征兵广告词] |
[13:21] | Point is, what are the kid’s chances without it? | 关键是 如果不治疗他活下来的概率多大 |
[13:24] | Minimal at best. The poison’s broken the blood-brain barrier. | 微乎其微 毒物已经跨过血脑屏障了 |
[13:26] | I assume “Minimal at best” is your | 你的微乎其微 |
[13:28] | stiff-upper-lip British way of saying “No chance in hell.” | 是不是死定了的英式说法 |
[13:31] | I’m Australian. | 我是澳大利亚人 |
[13:32] | You put the queen on your money. | 既然你们的钱上印着英国女王 |
[13:34] | You’re British. Call your professor. | 你就是英国人 给那个教授打电话吧 |
[13:36] | If we don’t know what kind of organophosphate we’re targeting, | 但我们不知道是哪种有机磷 |
[13:39] | we don’t know which hydrolase to ask for. | 就不知道需要哪种水解酶 |
[13:40] | There’s over 40 organophosphates. | 有机磷有四十多种呢 |
[13:42] | – I’ll get all of’em. – Get all of’em. | -把四十多种都拿来 -全都拿来 |
[13:45] | – Great minds think alike. – By the time they get here, | -英雄所见略同 -等药都送过来 |
[13:47] | we’re gonna know which one we need. | 我们就知道该用哪种了 |
[13:49] | If we figure out how he got exposed, | 如果我们知道他是怎么中毒的 |
[13:50] | we’ll figure out what he was exposed to. | 也许就能知道他中的什么毒 |
[13:52] | Well, the mom had homemade tomato sauce. | 妈妈会自己做番茄酱 |
[13:53] | Call me crazy, but I’m thinking maybe… | 我也许疯了 但我觉得可能是 |
[13:56] | homemade tomatoes? | 自制番茄酱 |
[13:57] | Front yard. Vegetable garden. | 前院的菜园 |
[13:58] | Kid’s out there spraying, sees a pretty girl, | 孩子在菜园里喷杀虫剂 看到个美女 |
[14:01] | hormones raging, spray can goes off in his face. | 春心荡漾 不小心把杀虫剂喷到脸上了 |
[14:05] | – I’ll check into it. – I’ll make the call. | -我去问问 -我去打电话 |
[14:08] | I’ll keep the kid alive. For a while, at least. | 我去让这孩子多活一会 |
[14:12] | I’ll have lunch. | 我去吃午饭 |
[14:15] | Through the superior vena cava… | 从上腔静脉 |
[14:19] | into the right atrium… | 进入右心房 |
[14:21] | through the tricuspid valve… | 通过三尖瓣 |
[14:26] | and lodging to the wall of the right ventricle. | 附在右心室壁上 |
[14:32] | Can you turn off the pad? | 麻烦你把起搏器关了 |
[14:39] | – Capturing? – Getting a native heart rate of 36. | -心跳怎么样 -自然心率维持在36 |
[14:43] | No, that won’t do. Let’s get him to 50. | 不行 给他调到50 |
[15:09] | “The healer with his magic powers.! | 医生 拥有神奇魔力的医生 |
[15:13] | “I could rub his gentle brow for hours. | 我愿在他柔柔的眉眼之间摩挲 良久 |
[15:17] | “His manly chest, his stubbled jaw. | 宽宽的胸膛 短短的胡须 |
[15:22] | Everything about him leaves me raw”- | 一切 他的一切 都让我神魂 |
[15:25] | – Psych ward’s upstairs. – ” With joy. | -楼上才是精神病区 -颠倒 |
[15:28] | Oh, House, your very name will never leave this girl the same.” | 哦 豪斯 一切 这个女孩儿的一切 都将不同 |
[15:33] | It’s not bad for an 82-year-old. | 82岁的老太太文笔不错嘛 |
[15:35] | She asked me to give that to her true love. | 她让我把这个给她的真爱 |
[15:38] | What can I say? Chicks with no teeth turn me on. | 我还能说什么 没牙的妞正对我胃口 |
[15:40] | – That’s fairly disgusting. – And that’s ageism. | -太恶心了 -而且歧视老人 |
[15:44] | You better watch yourself around this babe. | 你可得小心这个追求者 |
[15:46] | Here are her test results. | 这是她的检查结果 |
[15:54] | Impressive. | 真不错 |
[15:58] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[15:59] | I found the pesticide. It’s disulfoton. | 我找到杀虫剂了 是乙拌磷 |
[16:02] | And it’s empty. He used up the whole can. | 罐子空了 他把一罐都用光了 |
[16:04] | Okay, I’ll get Chase on it. | 我叫奇斯做好准备 |
[16:07] | The poison’s called disulfoton. | 这种毒叫做乙拌磷 |
[16:09] | This should bond with it and neutralize the poison. | 这个药可以和它结合 中和它的毒性 |
[16:11] | Then his nervous system will start | 然后他的神经系统 |
[16:13] | sending the correct signals to the rest of his body. | 就可以给全身发送正确的信号了 |
[16:14] | But there was no disul- well, that stuff in that can. | 可罐子里没有那个乙什么磷 |
[16:18] | The label says “Disulfoton.” I can show you. | 标签上写着呢 不信我给你看 |
[16:20] | But you didn’t test it. | 可你都没检查过 |
[16:22] | You said Matt sprayed with it this morning before school. | 你说马特早上去学校前 洒过这个药 |
[16:25] | Matt started that garden | 马特在花园里 |
[16:26] | himself for an environmental science class. | 做环境科学课的实验 |
[16:28] | They weren’t allowed to use pesticides. | 他们不会允许用杀虫剂的 |
[16:29] | Apparently he cheated a little. | 显然他撒了个小谎 |
[16:30] | It was orange peel oil. Totally organic. | 那里面装的是橙皮油 根本没毒 |
[16:33] | He dumped that other stuff last winter. | 去年冬天他把罐子里原来的东西都倒了 |
[16:35] | The symptoms fit. There must have been some left in the can. | 但症状很吻合 可能罐子里残留了一些 |
[16:38] | If you’re wrong, what will this treatment do to him? | 如果你们错了 这项治疗会有什么后果 |
[16:42] | Well, theoretically, it could increase the toxicity and- | 理论上来说 会增加毒物的毒性 |
[16:46] | – But we’re not wrong. – Don’t. | -但我们肯定没错 -不行 |
[16:48] | We’re not wrong. | 我们真的没错 |
[16:49] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[16:56] | Get a court order. | 去申请个法院指令 |
[16:57] | Unless you wanna see someone killed by sheer irrationality. | 除非你希望她的无理取闹害死她儿子 |
[17:00] | Maternal instinct is always irrational. | 母性的本能总是不理智的 |
[17:02] | Doesn’t mean it’s wrong. | 但不一定是错的 |
[17:04] | Actually, that’s the definition. | 事实上 就是错的 |
[17:06] | It doesn’t make her mentally incompetent. | 她又不是个疯子 |
[17:08] | She’s risking her son’s life… | 一个小屁孩说自己洗了个罐子她也信 |
[17:10] | based on a teenager’s claim that he washed something. | 这不是在拿自己儿子的性命冒险吗 |
[17:13] | How mentally incompetent can you get? | 你还要她多不清醒啊 |
[17:15] | That’s a brilliant legal argument. | 这倒是个不错的法律论据 |
[17:20] | Listen, have your Harvard law dog | 你雇的那些哈佛的法律高材生 |
[17:22] | whip up some high-grade legal-sounding psychobabble: | 可以创造几个高深的心理学术语嘛 |
[17:25] | “Temporary insanity brought on by acute panic distress syndrome.” | 急性恐慌综合征造成的暂时性精神失常 |
[17:28] | I don’t care. We have to give him the hydrolase. | 我不管 我们必须给他用水解酶 |
[17:30] | Her only sign of mental illness is that she disagrees with you. | 她精神错乱的唯一表现就是对你提出质疑 |
[17:34] | Some would consider that a sign of sanity. | 别人会觉得这是精神正常的表现 |
[17:36] | Not the kid. | 那孩子肯定不会 |
[17:37] | Let’s ask him. | 要不问问他 |
[17:38] | Oh, no, I forgot. We can’t. He’s dying. | 喔 不行 我忘了他都危在旦夕了 |
[17:42] | Get the mother to sign off that she’s refusing this treatment. | 让他妈妈签一下拒绝治疗的文件吧 |
[17:56] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[18:00] | “I, Margo Davis, have been informed of the risks… | 我 马戈·戴维斯 已经知晓了 |
[18:03] | “Which may arise from my refusal of advised medical care. | 拒绝治疗可能承担的一切风险 |
[18:05] | – I hereby release” – Who are you? | -我在此免除 -你是谁 |
[18:08] | I work for the hospital. | 医院的工作人员 |
[18:11] | the Princeton plainsboro Teaching Hospital | 普林斯顿普兰斯堡教学医院 |
[18:13] | and its employees, agents and otherwise, | 及其员工 代理人和其他人员的责任 |
[18:14] | for any adverse medical conditions resulting from my refusal. | 不管我的决定造成了何种医疗后果 |
[18:17] | It is not the hospital’s fault | 如果我儿子死翘翘了 |
[18:19] | if my son kicks off.” | 医院不需承担任何责任 |
[18:21] | – Kicks off? – I punched up the language. | -死翘翘 -我斟酌了一下用词 |
[18:25] | Mostly for clarification. | 更言简意赅 |
[18:27] | “I understand my doctors | 我知道医生们 |
[18:28] | consider my decision to be completely idiotic”- | 都认为我的决定愚蠢至极 |
[18:30] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[18:31] | “But I am convinced I know more than they do. | 但我相信我的医学造诣远在他们之上 |
[18:34] | I took a biology course in high school.” | 我在高中上过生物课 |
[18:36] | I assume that’s-Yeah. | 这点是我猜的 |
[18:39] | “Besides, | 除此之外 |
[18:40] | I enjoy controlling every single aspect of my son’s life, | 我还喜欢控制我儿子生活的方方面面 |
[18:43] | even if it means his death.” | 即便这可能导致他的死亡 |
[18:47] | Sign here, please. I brought a pen. | 在这签字吧 我带了笔 |
[18:53] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[18:54] | I’m the doctor who’s trying to save your son. | 我是在尽力救你儿子的医生 |
[18:56] | You’re the mom who’s letting him die. | 而你是置他于死地的母亲 |
[18:59] | Clarification. It’s a beautiful thing. | 言简意赅 真不错 |
[19:08] | Dr. Morell, contact the CAPlab. | 莫雷尔医生 请和CAP实验室联系 |
[19:13] | She rethought her position. Start him on the hydrolase. | 她改变主意了 给他用水解酶吧 |
[19:17] | No. We’ve got a problem. | 不行 我们有麻烦了 |
[19:21] | Three. One, two, three. | 三 一 二 三 |
[19:25] | Heart rate’s 49. O2 stat, 84 and falling. | 心率49 血氧84 还在继续下降 |
[19:28] | Saline, atropine and diazepam, now. | 立刻注射生理盐水 阿托品和地西泮 |
[19:31] | His name is Chi Ling. He was admitted 12 minutes ago. | 他叫志凌 12分钟前入院 |
[19:34] | Identical symptoms as Matt. | 和马特的症状一模一样 |
[19:35] | Chase isn’t sure he’s gonna make it. | 奇斯不一定能救得过来 |
[19:47] | This one. Bag. | 拿着这个 气囊 |
[20:05] | Matt’s next-door neighbor, by any chance? | 他不会是马特的邻居吧 |
[20:08] | They live 10 miles apart. | 他们两家相距10英里 |
[20:11] | Apparently, they don’t even know each other. | 他们显然都不认识对方 |
[20:36] | We live in an apartment. We have two bamboo trees. | 我们住在公寓里 家里有两棵竹子 |
[20:39] | No pesticides. Just dry seaweed for fertilizer. | 没用过杀虫剂 只用了些海草当肥料 |
[20:44] | The second kid’s heart is almost as weak as Matt’s. | 这个孩子的心脏跟马特的一样脆弱 |
[20:46] | We may need to get it wired up too. | 看来也得上起搏器 |
[20:48] | And I don’t know how long Matt’s brain will hold up. | 不知道马特的大脑还能坚持多久 |
[20:49] | His heart’s not pumping enough oxygen. | 他的心脏太弱了 大脑供氧不够 |
[20:51] | – How much are you giving him? – 80%. | -给他的氧气浓度是多少 -80% |
[20:52] | Make it 90. | 调到90%吧 |
[20:53] | We’re risking damage to his retina. | 可能会损坏他的视网膜 |
[20:55] | What the heck. Do it anyway. He’s a calculus student. | 管他呢 就这样吧 他学数学的 |
[20:58] | Probably likes having a brain. | 估计比较需要他的脑子 |
[21:00] | I’ll have Foreman take care of it. | 我会让福曼去的 |
[21:02] | I’m the primary. | 我是他的主治医生 |
[21:03] | Yeah, but the mom wants to get rid of you. | 但他妈不想见你 |
[21:06] | And you know me. I’m a people-pleasing kind of guy. | 你了解我 特别善解人意 |
[21:08] | She complained? About me? | 她投诉了我了吗 |
[21:10] | She went to the principal. | 找了院长 |
[21:11] | Told Cuddy you took drugs in high school. | 跟卡迪说 你高中时吸过毒 |
[21:14] | This is gonna go on your permanent record. | 这会写进你的永久档案的 |
[21:16] | I was trying to get information. It was a strategy. | 我是想套出点信息 这只是个策略 |
[21:18] | She also used the word “Slacker.” You wanna come in? | 她还说你敷衍了事 要进来吗 |
[21:21] | Smoke a little weed? Watch some MTV? | 抽抽大麻 看看音乐电视 |
[21:28] | You sure that Chi didn’t sneak onto Matt’s tomato patch? | 你确定志不会溜到马特的番茄地里 |
[21:30] | Maybe they sniffed disulfoton together to get high. | 说不定他们一起吸了点乙拌磷呢 |
[21:33] | Same school, different grades, | 同一个学校 不同年级 |
[21:35] | different cliques, different everything. | 不同的圈子 没有任何共同点 |
[21:36] | They managed to get poisoned together. | 可他们一起中毒了 |
[21:37] | They must have something in common. | 肯定有什么相同之处 |
[21:39] | Their classes aren’t even in the same building. | 他们的教室都不在一栋楼 |
[21:40] | They don’t even eat lunch in the same lunchroom. | 他们也不在同一个食堂吃饭 |
[21:44] | How do they get to school? | 他们怎么去学校 |
[21:47] | Unless you’re with the board, the police or the union, | 除非你找董事会 警察或者工会 |
[21:50] | I don’t care who you are. | 否则我才不管你是谁呢 |
[21:52] | Sir, we need to test the bus for chemical residue. | 先生 我们得检查一下车上的化学残留物 |
[21:54] | And I need to pick up the basketball team. | 我得去接篮球队 |
[21:56] | You got a problem with that, call my supervisor. | 你要有意见 给我上司打电话吧 |
[21:59] | Two kids were poisoned on your bus this morning. | 今天早上坐你车的两个孩子都中毒了 |
[22:02] | They’re dying. | 现在都奄奄一息了 |
[22:09] | My God. The things he said. | 天啊 他说的那些事情太可怕了 |
[22:13] | Dr. House wanted your son to get the medicine he needed. | 豪斯医生只是想给你儿子用药 |
[22:16] | He was willing to do whatever it took to make that happen. | 所以他会想方设法达到目的 |
[22:18] | The wrong kind of medicine. | 可是用错药 |
[22:21] | He didn’t know that. At the time, it was our only choice. | 他当时并不知道 那是唯一的选择了 |
[22:24] | He would have known if he had listened to me. | 如果他听我的 他就知道了 |
[22:27] | He listened. | 他听了 |
[22:29] | He just assumed you were wrong. | 他只是觉得你说得不对 |
[22:32] | To be honest, that’s true of most of our patients. | 说实话 我们的病人大多如此 |
[22:36] | You’re just as pompous and superior as he is! | 你和他一样是个自大狂 |
[22:43] | Uh, Matt is back row right. | 马特坐在后排的右边 |
[22:44] | The Asian kid, uh, first or second row left. | 那个亚裔小孩坐在左边第一排或第二排 |
[22:46] | Okay. Look, I got this rash in kind of my groin region. | 对了 我腹股沟那起了些疹子 |
[22:51] | It’s, um, not a symptom. | 呃 这不是中毒的症状 |
[22:54] | Neither is being obnoxious. Looks like you’re in the clear. | 不用担心 你看上去很健康 |
[23:02] | So who poisoned ’em? | 谁会给他们下毒呢 |
[23:04] | We’re not sure yet if it was done on purpose. | 还不清楚这是不是故意投毒呢 |
[23:06] | Oh, yeah? You oughta see these little bastards | 是吗 你应该看看这些小混蛋 |
[23:08] | screaming and punching each other all day long. | 互相推来挤去的样子 |
[23:10] | Did you happen to notice if | 你有没有碰巧看到 |
[23:11] | anyone was doing any spraying near the bus route? | 沿途有人在喷什么东西 |
[23:15] | Oh! Yeah, there was this | 想起来了 池塘旁边 |
[23:16] | truck down by the pond doing something or other. | 有辆大卡车在倒什么东西 |
[23:18] | It smelled kinda funny too. | 气味很奇怪 |
[23:27] | Oh! Dr. House! | 噢 豪斯医生 |
[23:29] | Well, it took you long enough. We’ve been waiting here- | 怎么这么久 我们都等了 |
[23:32] | Mr. Adams, would you step outside for a moment? | 亚当斯先生 您能出去一会吗 |
[23:35] | – Why? – Because you irritate me. | -为什么 -因为你让我不爽 |
[23:38] | He is my son, Doctor. | 他是我儿子 医生 |
[23:40] | He’s just a little cranky from not eating. | 他没吃东西 所以比较暴躁 |
[23:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:46] | Mrs. Adams, have you had any recent sexual activity? | 亚当斯夫人 您最近有过性行为吗 |
[23:50] | What? | 什么 |
[23:53] | Well, I- I don’t suppose fantasies count. | 性幻想应该不算吧 |
[23:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[23:58] | Unfortunately, I’ve hit kind of a dry spell. | 可惜 我已经干涸了 |
[24:02] | Only for the last- oh, I don’t know- 15 years. | 上一次 还是在十五年前 |
[24:05] | You see? She’s- She’s confused. | 你看 她都老糊涂了 |
[24:08] | My father died eight years ago. Heart attack. | 我爸八年前就死了 心脏病 |
[24:10] | Not in bed, dear. | 亲爱的 不是在床上 |
[24:16] | Why do you ask? | 问这个干嘛 |
[24:19] | Because you have tested positive for syphilis. | 因为您的梅毒检验呈阳性 |
[24:23] | That’s impossible! And insulting. | 不可能 这太侮辱人了 |
[24:28] | I don’t think it’s the first time | 我觉得你妈妈不是第一次 |
[24:29] | that Mom has heard this diagnosis. | 听到这个诊断结果了 |
[24:35] | “Cupid’s disease.” That’s what we used to call it. | 丘比特病 我们以前都这么叫 |
[24:41] | When did you get it? | 您怎么得上的 |
[24:43] | Uh, 1939. Prom night, I think. | 1939年 应该是毕业舞会那天 |
[24:48] | He had a Chevrolet. | 他有辆雪佛兰 |
[24:52] | It was before I met your father. | 那是我认识你爸之前 |
[24:54] | But you said that- | 但你说过 |
[24:57] | You said Dad was your first love. | 你说爸爸是你的初恋 |
[25:00] | He was. | 他是啊 |
[25:03] | We’re talking about sex. | 我们现在说的是性 |
[25:08] | But I was treated. | 但这病当时就治好了 |
[25:10] | Which suppressed it- in your case, for 60 years. | 只是被抑制了 在你体内待了60年 |
[25:13] | But now it’s back, | 现在又卷土重来了 |
[25:15] | and the spirochetes that cause syphilis are eating away at your brain cells. | 梅毒螺旋体正在吞噬你的脑细胞 |
[25:19] | Oh! That’s revolting. | 噢 真恶心 |
[25:22] | It’s not as revolting as chlamydia. | 没有衣原体那么恶心 |
[25:24] | That’s got seepage. | 还会有液体流出来呢 |
[25:26] | And it’s the 21 st century. | 不过现在是21世纪 |
[25:27] | We’ve got flying cars, robot dogs and penicillin. | 咱们发明了飞车 机器狗和青霉素 |
[25:31] | High-dose regimen for two weeks, you’re cured. | 大剂量服药两周就没事了 |
[25:33] | I can’t believe this. | 我不是在做梦吧 |
[25:34] | Yeah, well, pinch yourself. | 掐自己一下就知道了 |
[25:36] | I guess for the next two weeks, | 那接下来两个星期 |
[25:38] | I’d better practice safe sex. | 我得练练安全性行为了 |
[25:42] | You’ll be fine. Just feed that cranky kid. | 你没事的 赶紧喂饱你暴躁的儿子吧 |
[25:53] | The county’s worried about West Nile, | 县政府担心尼罗河热爆发 |
[25:54] | so they sprayed ethyl-parathion right next to the bus route. | 所以在巴士沿途洒了对硫磷 |
[25:58] | Do you have the hydrolase for ethyl-parathion? | 你有对硫磷的水解酶吗 |
[26:00] | Yeah. Only one problem. | 有 唯一的问题是 |
[26:01] | Matt’s mother faxed his records to the C.D.C. | 马特的妈妈把他的病历传给疾控中心了 |
[26:03] | She refuses to let us do anything until she hears back from them. | 收到回复之前 她什么都不允许我们做 |
[26:07] | Well, you’re getting good at this Godlike doctor racket. | 你已经越来越像个神圣的医生了 |
[26:10] | Why don’t you talk her out of this lunacy? | 怎么没劝动她 |
[26:12] | – She’s not really a big fan of mine. – Or mine. | -她可不是我的狂热粉丝 -也不是我的 |
[26:15] | Well, only one man left in the bull pen, | 候补投手里只剩一个男人了 |
[26:17] | and he throws like a girl. | 而且他投球跟个女孩子似的 |
[26:21] | I hate sports metaphors. | 我讨厌拿体育说事儿 |
[26:25] | Give her the high, hard one. | 使劲投个高球给她 |
[26:28] | We really think the hydrolase is the only- | 我们真的认为 水解酶是唯一 |
[26:29] | I’m thinking about transferring Matt out of here. | 我在考虑让马特转院 |
[26:32] | Ms. Davis, your son is very sick. | 戴维斯夫人 您儿子病得很重 |
[26:34] | He won’t survive a transfer. | 经不起转院了 |
[26:35] | I’m getting a second opinion from the Center for Disease Control. | 疾控中心的人会给我其他的建议 |
[26:38] | Right. Look, when my grandmother got sick- | 好吧 当年我奶奶病了 |
[26:42] | What? You’re gonna tell me some tough decision you had to make? | 你想跟我扯你做过的艰难抉择吗 |
[26:46] | I know how hard this is for you. | 我知道你很不容易 |
[26:47] | Maybe embroider the story a little? Make it fit? | 还要做些修饰 让它和我们的经历更像 |
[26:50] | I can’t imagine being in your position. | 如果我是你 肯定也会不知所措 |
[26:52] | Honesty. A kind of vulnerable honesty. | 坦诚 还装成一副可怜巴巴的样子 |
[26:54] | That’s your thing. And the looks. | 真有一套 还有你的眼神 |
[26:56] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[26:57] | They send a single woman to hustle the single mom. | 他们派了个单身女性来说服我这个单身妈妈 |
[27:00] | Actually, they sent a doctor! | 实际上 他们派来的是个医生 |
[27:03] | To tell you that if your son doesn’t get this treatment, | 我是来告诉你 如果你儿子不接受治疗 |
[27:05] | there’s a good chance he’ll die. | 很可能命不久矣 |
[27:08] | That’s what House said | 豪斯也是这么说的 |
[27:09] | about a treatment that would have killed Matt. | 可上次的治疗差点害死了马特 |
[27:12] | – You’ve gotta do better than that. – No, it’s on you. | -你们得做得更好才行 -不 是你 |
[27:15] | You need to do better. Right now. Yes or no? | 你需要做得更好 就现在 治还是不治 |
[27:21] | – I don’t know. – Figure it out. | -我不知道 -自己衡量吧 |
[27:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:21] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[28:23] | – Help! – Okay. Coming. | -救命啊 -来了来了 |
[28:27] | – Seizing. Suction. – Watch his head. | -癫痫 抽吸 -小心他的头 |
[28:30] | My son! | 儿子 |
[28:37] | – Coming. – Diazepam. | -来了 -用地西泮 |
[28:39] | Got it. | 好的 |
[28:44] | – Suction. – Ten milligrams. | -抽吸 -十毫克 |
[28:46] | – Right. – He’s not responding. Another 10 milligrams. | -好的 -他没反应 再用十毫克 |
[28:49] | You’re killing him! | 你们会害死他的 |
[28:52] | – You’re killing him.! – Get her out of here. Get her outta here! | -你们会害死他的 -把她弄出去 |
[28:55] | Come on, ma’am. Ma’am? | 出去吧 夫人 夫人 |
[29:08] | Their hearts are barely pumping. Their lungs are shot. | 他们心脏几乎都不跳了 肺也不行了 |
[29:10] | Now they’re showing liver toxicity. | 现在还出现了肝中毒的症状 |
[29:12] | I guess Matt’s mom won’t | 看来马特他妈不会 |
[29:14] | nominate us for any Doctor of the Year awards. | 提名我们为年度最佳医生了 |
[29:16] | Only explanation is they got | 唯一的解释是 |
[29:17] | poisoned by something besides ethyl-parathion. | 让他们中毒的不是对硫磷 |
[29:20] | Then the hydrolase would release | 所以那些水解酶不但没有和它结合 |
[29:21] | the neurotoxins instead of bonding with them. | 反而释放了神经毒素 |
[29:22] | The only thing they have in common is the bus. | 他们唯一的共同点就是校车了 |
[29:25] | Except their symptoms. Given their severity… | 还有他们的症状 考虑到症状如此严重 |
[29:27] | and the fact their cardiac symptoms are getting | 而且与其他器官相比 |
[29:29] | worse much faster than their other ones, what does that tell us? | 心脏的衰竭速度更快 这说明什么 |
[29:31] | The poison was probably absorbed through the skin. | 毒物可能是经皮肤吸收的 |
[29:33] | They were admitted at 8:45 and 11:00. | 他们分别在8点45和11点入院 |
[29:36] | When were they poisoned? | 什么时候中毒的 |
[29:37] | Absorption through the skin? Anywhere from three to eight hours. | 通过皮肤吸收吗 三到八个小时之前 |
[29:40] | In a case that bad, more like one and a half to four. | 毒力很强 更可能是一个半到四个小时前 |
[29:42] | So Matt was poisoned before 7:15. | 所以马特7点15前就中毒了 |
[29:44] | Before he got on the bus. | 那时他还没上校车呢 |
[29:47] | You’re thinking each kid got poisoned in his own house? | 你觉得他俩是在自己家中毒的吗 |
[29:50] | Two separate exposures? | 两个不同的毒源吗 |
[29:51] | What do teenage boys do in the morning, besides the obvious? | 十几岁的男孩子每天早上都干些什么 |
[29:55] | Wake up, go to the bathroom, | 起床 上厕所 |
[29:57] | then the obvious, then check their zits in the mirror. | 然后对着镜子挤痘痘 |
[30:00] | Do they both use the same acne cream? | 他们用同一种粉刺霜吗 |
[30:03] | Because acne cream contains lanolin, | 粉刺霜里都含有羊毛脂 |
[30:05] | which could have pesticides, | 其中可能有杀虫剂 |
[30:06] | and you’re thinking they both bought the same product- | 你是说他们用的同一款粉刺霜 |
[30:08] | It was contaminated. Shaving cream. | 同一款被污染的霜 也可能是刮胡膏 |
[30:10] | Chi doesn’t look like he shaves. | 志看起来不像刮过胡子 |
[30:11] | But he sweats. | 但他总会出汗吧 |
[30:12] | Deodorant could contain lanolin. | 除臭剂里也有羊毛脂 |
[30:13] | Do these people have animals? | 他们家养宠物吗 |
[30:15] | Chi has a dog. Matt has a cat. | 志养了只狗 马特有只猫 |
[30:16] | Fleas. Flea powder. | 跳蚤 除蚤粉里也有 |
[30:18] | Okay. Go to their houses. | 行 去他们家看看 |
[30:19] | Check for anything that might have touched their skin… | 检查一下在他们起床之后到去学校之前 |
[30:21] | between the time they got up and the time they went to school. | 可能接触到的所有物品 |
[30:23] | I’m running low on tomato sauce. | 正好我的番茄酱也快吃完了 |
[30:26] | Oh! Dr. House! Hello. | 豪斯医生 你好 |
[30:33] | – I sent you home. – Well, I came back. | -你不是出院了吗 -我又回来了 |
[30:37] | I took a cab, | 我自己坐出租车过来的 |
[30:39] | so my son wouldn’t try to chaperone us this time. | 免得我儿子又打扰我们 |
[30:43] | I’m sorry, but… the fact that the sexual pleasure center… | 不好意思 可是你的性快感 |
[30:46] | of your cerebral cortex | 只是因为螺旋杆菌 |
[30:47] | has been overstimulated by spirochetes is- | 侵蚀了你的大脑皮质 |
[30:50] | It’s a poor basis for a relationship. | 这真不是什么爱情的基础 |
[30:52] | I learned that one the hard way. | 我好不容易才明白 |
[30:55] | Doctor, um, these feelings that I’ve been having- | 医生 我的那些感觉 |
[31:00] | Is it all because of the syphilis? | 都是梅毒引起的吗 |
[31:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:06] | Then… here’s the prescription you gave me. | 那 这是你给我的处方 |
[31:17] | Well, it’s not likely I’m going to infect anyone. | 反正我也不会传染给别人了 |
[31:21] | No, but it’ll kill you. | 可是你会死的 |
[31:24] | Well, gotta go sometime, | 人终有一死 |
[31:26] | and… | 而且 |
[31:29] | I really don’t want to play canasta for the rest of my life. | 我真不愿意每天都玩桥牌 |
[31:34] | I- I like feeling sexy again… | 我想重新感受到性 |
[31:38] | and… making a fool out of myself with handsome, young doctors. | 为年轻帅气的医生神魂颠倒 |
[31:47] | Do you think that I would have given you this… | 你以为我给你这药 |
[31:50] | if it would stop you from flirting with me? | 是为了让你不再骚扰我吗 |
[31:53] | Well, but if I’m cured- | 可是 如果我痊愈了 |
[31:54] | Then all the spirochetes will die off. | 梅毒螺旋体们会死光光 |
[31:57] | But the little pieces of your cerebral cortex | 但你受损的那部分大脑皮质 |
[32:00] | that have been destroyed won’t grow back. | 是无法恢复原样的 |
[32:04] | You’re brain damaged. | 是脑损伤 |
[32:07] | Doomed to feeling good for the rest of your life. | 这辈子你会一直全身舒畅的 |
[32:13] | Really? Well, thank you. | 真的吗 太谢谢你了 |
[32:16] | Georgia. | 佐治亚 |
[32:18] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:21] | When I stop being contagious, | 我痊愈以后 |
[32:24] | I’ll come by for a checkup. | 会回来复查的 |
[32:33] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:39] | Matt uses Sure. | 马特用的舒尔 |
[32:40] | Chi uses Old Spice. | 志用欧仕派 |
[32:41] | – No zit cream. – Lucky kid. | -没有粉刺霜 -幸运的小孩 |
[32:44] | – Floral air freshener. – Doesn’t matter. | -花香空气清新剂 -别管它 |
[32:47] | When was the last time you heard of a teenage boy | 你上次听说十几岁的男孩子 |
[32:48] | using air freshener? | 用空气清新剂还是什么时候 |
[32:51] | Pert shampoo. | 飘柔洗发水 |
[32:52] | Um, Johnson’s over here. | 这边用的是强生 |
[32:56] | Matt’s mom would make him use air freshener. | 马特他妈妈可能逼着他用空气清新剂 |
[32:58] | There are limits to a mother’s power. Even hers. | 妈妈不是万能的 即便是她 |
[33:02] | Just check. | 以防万一嘛 |
[33:05] | Negative on the floral. | 空气清新剂不一样 |
[33:06] | Matt’s A.L.T.’s are up to 800. | 马特的ALT升到800了 |
[33:08] | If they get any higher, we can toss his liver. | 再继续上升的话 他的肝就保不住了 |
[33:13] | No matches on flea powder or underarm deodorant. | 除蚤粉和腋下除臭剂都不一样 |
[33:15] | Or any other kind of deodorant. | 其他的除臭剂也是 |
[33:16] | What about shampoo? | 洗发水呢 |
[33:18] | No to shampoo, bar soap, dish soap, dish detergent. | 洗发水 肥皂 清洁皂和洗洁精也不一样 |
[33:21] | How about laundry detergent? | 洗衣粉呢 |
[33:23] | Maybe they both washed their clothes this morning. | 可能早上他俩都洗了衣服 |
[33:25] | I’ll check. | 我去看一下 |
[33:26] | You know, if we cure Matt, | 如果我们治好了马特 |
[33:27] | he can use his close brush with death on his college essays. | 他就能用自己的濒死经历来申请大学了 |
[33:30] | Admission guys love that stuff. | 招生办的人最喜欢这种东西 |
[33:32] | That’s how you got in, right? | 你就是这么上大学的吗 |
[33:33] | Jailhouse diary? | 靠监狱日记吗 |
[33:37] | Uh, TKO. | TKO的 |
[33:40] | TKO. Liquid? | TKO 液体装的 |
[33:44] | Liquid, 128 ounces. | 液体装 128盎司 |
[33:45] | 128. Yellow jug. “Special” | 128盎司 黄色的瓶子 特级 |
[33:48] | “Environmentally safe formula.” | 安全环保配方 |
[33:50] | – It’s the same. – Bring in the detergent. | -一模一样 -把洗涤剂带回来吧 |
[33:52] | So the detergent was contaminated with pesticides? | 看来是洗涤剂被杀虫剂污染了 |
[33:54] | Which soaked into their clothes and got absorbed into their skin. | 渗到他们的衣服里 然后被皮肤吸收 |
[34:00] | Hi. Uh, listen, the clothes your son wore today- | 你儿子今天穿的衣服 |
[34:03] | – He washed them this morning, right? – What? | -他是不是早上洗过 -什么 |
[34:06] | Nice, respectful Asian kid does the laundry. | 亚洲乖乖仔洗了他自己的衣服吗 |
[34:11] | My wife said he didn’t. | 我妻子说他没洗过 |
[34:15] | Well, then I’m betting he | 那 我猜他昨天晚上 |
[34:16] | washed them last night without you knowing. | 偷偷把衣服给洗了 |
[34:20] | He doesn’t even know how to turn on the machine. | 他连洗衣机都不会用 |
[34:22] | And those clothes were new. | 而且他今天穿的是新衣服 |
[34:24] | Nobody washed them. His clothes are all new? | 没人洗过 他的衣服都是新的吗 |
[34:27] | The ones he wore today, yes. Never washed. | 今天穿的是 从来没洗过 |
[34:38] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:42] | What about Matt’s clothes? Were they new? | 马特的衣服呢 也是新的吗 |
[34:45] | Uh, they’re ratty old jeans, I think. | 好像是脏兮兮的旧牛仔 |
[34:48] | They’ve been bagged and taken downstairs. | 已经打包丢到楼下了 |
[35:01] | “Davis.” Yeah, they’re Matt’s. | 戴维斯 没错 是马特的 |
[35:06] | And they’re old. | 确实挺旧的 |
[35:09] | And yet the label isn’t faded in the slightest. | 标签都还没褪色 |
[35:12] | Fake old. Hundred dollars for the homeless look. | 做旧的 花几百块来装无家可归 |
[35:16] | What? Kids aren’t pretentious in England? | 怎么 难道英国的小孩不装腔作势吗 |
[35:20] | Chi was wearing a different brand. | 志穿的是另一个牌子 |
[35:22] | How could they both have been contaminated? | 为什么他俩的裤子都会有毒呢 |
[35:23] | That is the question for the ages. Meantime, get these tested. | 这是经销商的问题 把这些拿去检测 |
[35:58] | I never bother to wash new clothes before I wear them. | 我穿新衣服前从来不洗的 |
[36:01] | Right. Your wife does. | 但你老婆会给你洗 |
[36:03] | She likes you feeling nice and comfortable. | 她喜欢把你伺候得舒舒服服的 |
[36:05] | Hey, I’m a man. I don’t have time for laundry. | 我是个男人 哪会有时间来洗衣服 |
[36:08] | I’m saving lives here. | 我要在这救死扶伤 |
[36:12] | No, she doesn’t wash them either. | 其实她也不会洗 |
[36:13] | So your skin absorbs a little dye, | 所以你的皮肤吸收一些染料 |
[36:16] | the odd chemical here and there. | 乱七八糟的化学物质 |
[36:17] | You know me Mr. Living On The Edge. | 你了解的 夹缝中求生存 |
[36:20] | Judging by the self-importance of your strut, | 看你趾高气扬的样子 |
[36:22] | you have identified the chemical in question. | 应该已经查出他们中了什么毒了 |
[36:24] | – Phosdrin. – Hit ’em with the hydrolase. | -速灭磷 -赶紧用水解酶吧 |
[36:28] | – Chi’s parents said yes, but- – Mighty Mom said no. | -志的父母同意了 -强势妈咪不同意 |
[36:31] | Well, she’s gonna feel like a | 当志得救了而她儿子死了 |
[36:32] | million bucks when Chi lives and her son dies. | 她肯定觉得自己中了头奖 |
[36:36] | Send Cameron. | 让卡梅隆去吧 |
[36:37] | She’s the only one of you who’s managed to talk her into anything. | 你们中只有她能说服她 |
[36:40] | Not this time. Matt’s mom won’t | 这次估计搞不定 没收到疾控中心的回复 |
[36:42] | make a move until she gets that opinion from the C.D.C. | 马特的妈妈不会我们采取任何治疗手段 |
[36:47] | Godot would be faster. | 戈多都比她快 |
[37:22] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:25] | Thought I’d hang out. | 过来逛逛 |
[37:29] | In case you change your mind. | 万一你改变主意了 |
[37:32] | Then I could give Matt the medicine right away. | 我就能立马给马特用药 |
[37:42] | Don’t worry. I’ve got time. | 别担心 我有的是时间 |
[37:46] | The C.D.C. Promised they’d call. | 疾控中心说他们会打电话过来的 |
[37:48] | I’m sure they will. | 当然会 |
[37:50] | Maybe tomorrow. Maybe the day after. | 可能明天打 也可能后天 |
[37:54] | It takes time to review faxed records. | 看你传真过去的那些文件需要时间 |
[37:57] | Then they’ll probably tell you | 然后他们可能告诉你 |
[37:58] | they can’t make a decision based on faxed records. | 这些文件不足以让他们做决定 |
[38:03] | This is Suzie. | 这是苏西 |
[38:06] | She’s never gonna marry him. No money. | 她肯定不会嫁给他 穷光蛋 |
[38:09] | What makes you think you’re right this time? | 为什么你觉得自己这次是对的 |
[38:12] | Same reason as last time. | 和上次一样 |
[38:18] | If you wanna see how the other kid does first, that’s okay. | 如果你想看看另一个孩子反应如何 行 |
[38:22] | Might help you. Although there’s a real good chance- | 也许会有帮助 虽然很可能 |
[38:25] | What? Matt might kick off? | 怎么样 马特可能死翘翘吗 |
[38:29] | That’s a little blunt. | 这个词直接了点 |
[38:31] | I was gonna say “Run out of time”… | 我本来打算说 没多少时间了 |
[38:33] | or just kind of let my voice trail off. | 或者嘀咕给自己听 |
[38:46] | Hello? Yes, this is Margo Davis. | 喂 我是马戈·戴维斯 |
[38:55] | But you have his records. I sent them. | 但你们有他的病历啊 我发给你们了 |
[39:01] | Yes, I understand. | 好吧 我理解 |
[39:11] | – They can’t help me. – They haven’t seen him. | -他们帮不了我 -他们没见到他 |
[39:15] | -They can’t make a decision – Give it to him. | -做不了决定 -给他用药吧 |
[39:29] | “The C.D.C. Is unable to give an opinion at this time, ma’am. | 女士 疾控中心现无法给您任何建议 |
[39:33] | We’re gonna have a doctor in your area next week.” | 我们下周将派一个医生去您那 |
[39:37] | You fooled her with that? | 你用这就把她骗得团团转了 |
[40:50] | House! | 豪斯 |
[41:31] | So I’m gonna be cured? | 我没事了吗 |
[41:32] | As long as you don’t wear any more poison pants. | 只要你别再穿任何毒裤子 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry, Mom. I knew the pants were stolen. | 妈妈对不起 我知道那些裤子是偷来的 |
[41:40] | They were only five bucks. You’re gonna give me hell, aren’t you? | 只要五块钱 你会臭骂我一顿吧 |
[41:44] | Oh, honey, I’m just glad you’re alive. | 亲爱的 只要你活着我开心都来不及 |
[41:47] | Let’s get you home so you can rest. | 我们回家让你好好休息吧 |
[41:50] | Maybe I am too hard on you. | 可能我真的太严厉了 |
[41:52] | You don’t have to make up that test till next week. | 你可以下周再补考 |
[41:55] | You can stay in bed and work on your applications. | 这个星期就卧床休息顺便准备一下申请吧 |
[41:58] | Some guy was selling pants | 有人在学校附近卖牛仔裤 |
[41:59] | off the back of his truck near the school. | 裤子都装在卡车车箱里 |
[42:01] | When he wasn’t busy as a clothing entrepreneur, | 他不做服装生意的时候 |
[42:04] | he did day labor at a cornfield out on Route 1. | 还在一号公路旁的玉米地里帮忙 |
[42:06] | He used the same truck for both jobs. | 一车两用 |
[42:08] | So he spilled pesticide on the pants | 所以裤子上沾了些杀虫剂 |
[42:10] | and was too lazy to clean up. | 他又懒得洗 |
[42:12] | Real question is why are you still here? | 问题是你怎么还在这 |
[42:16] | Why aren’t you out there making up with the joyful mother? | 怎么没去和那个妈妈一起庆祝一下 |
[42:21] | Why would I do that? No reason at all. | 我为什么要和她庆祝 没有为什么 |
[42:23] | If you don’t care about her. Or her son. | 如果你不关心她或她儿子的话 |
[42:32] | Oh, Dr. House. | 对了 豪斯医生 |
[42:36] | The C.D.C. Called. | 疾控中心 |
[42:39] | – Again. – Oops. | -又打电话过来了 -啊呀 |
[42:45] | Who are those guys? | 这些人是谁 |
[42:46] | Oh,they’re the arrogant jerks that saved your life. | 是几个救了你的自大狂 |