时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:17] | Sounds like a good party. | 像是个不错的派对 |
[00:19] | – Twenty bucks. – Okay, no problem. | -20美金 -行 没问题 |
[00:22] | I, uh, just- I got it in here somewhere. | 我的钱 就在 就在这里 |
[00:29] | Oh, you know, I’m- | 听着 我 |
[00:31] | I’m sorry. I guess I must have forgotten to go to the machine. | 对不起 我一定是忘了取钱了 |
[00:35] | Yeah, and brush your teeth. | 没错 你还忘了刷牙 |
[00:37] | Lady, you don’t have two cents. | 女士 你一分钱都没有 |
[00:41] | Well, I can- I can get it from- from my friend who’s inside. | 我能 能找我朋友拿 他就在里面 |
[00:44] | He can give it to me, | 他会给我钱的 |
[00:45] | – and then I’ll bring it back out to you. – You don’t know anybody here. | -然后我再出来给你 -你一个人都不认识 |
[00:47] | Yes, I do. James. He’s blond, | 我认识的 他叫詹姆斯 还是金发 |
[00:50] | and he’s really friendly, and he’s a big talker. | 人很好 而且很爱说话的 |
[00:53] | I need to see him. | 我要见他 |
[00:59] | Go on in. | 进去吧 |
[01:21] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[01:26] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[01:28] | – James? – Hi. | -詹姆斯 -你好 |
[01:32] | Do you know where James is? | 知道詹姆斯在哪里吗 |
[01:34] | Oh, yeah, he’s- he’s around here somewhere. | 知道啊 他 他就在附近 |
[01:49] | Let’s go find him. | 我们去找他 |
[01:55] | James? Do you know whereJames is? | 詹姆斯 看到詹姆斯了吗 |
[01:58] | Where is James? | 詹姆斯在哪里 |
[02:00] | James? James? | 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 |
[02:04] | James? James? | 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 |
[02:07] | – Oh, yeah, he’s- he’s around here somewhere. – Where is he? | -对 他 他在附近 -在哪里 |
[02:17] | Please. I really need to find him. | 求你了 我真的要找他 |
[02:30] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[02:35] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[02:52] | No! She’s trying to help me! | 不 她想要帮我 |
[02:55] | Get off her! Get off me! | 放开她 放开我 |
[03:00] | Settle down! | 安静 |
[03:03] | Move! | 起来 |
[03:04] | Geez. I didn’t touch her. | 天 我压根没碰过她 |
[03:08] | Great. Now we gotta go to a hospital. | 这下好了 现在要去医院了 |
[03:46] | Homeless. | 病人无家可归 |
[03:47] | Admitted 24 hours ago with a suspected drug overdose. | 24小时前入院 怀疑吸毒过量 |
[03:50] | Her tox screen’s clean, but she’s still delusional. | 毒品检测呈阴性 但仍有妄想症状 |
[03:53] | “Homeless.” Usually means crazy, no money. | “无家可归”通常表示疯狂 没钱 |
[03:57] | – Cuddy’s not gonna be – We’re a teaching hospital. | -卡迪不会 -我们是教学医院 |
[03:59] | No I D. Doesn’t even seem to know her name. | 没有身份证 都不知道她叫什么 |
[04:02] | I got called in because of some lesions on her arm. | 找我来是因为她手臂上的病灶 |
[04:04] | Homeless always means no roof. Leads to too much sun. | 无家可归通常没有庇护所 会日照过度 |
[04:07] | No, the lesions were noncancerous. | 不 病灶是良性的 |
[04:08] | But I noticed a twitch. Her wrist. | 不过我注意到她手腕抽搐 |
[04:16] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了 |
[04:17] | Sure. I’m human. | 当然 我是人 |
[04:21] | Make a fist around my fingers as tight as you can. | 握紧我的手指 越紧越好 |
[04:24] | – Squeeze. – I am. | -握紧 -我正在握 |
[04:28] | All right. | 行 |
[04:30] | Raise your arms above your head for me. | 举起手臂 过头 |
[04:38] | She’s seizing. | 她在痉挛 |
[04:39] | Get me some Ativan. | 拿安定来 |
[04:41] | She doesn’t wanna be discharged. She’s manipulating you. | 她不想出院 她在骗你 |
[04:45] | It’s real. Check a finger stick. | 痉挛是真的 检查下血糖 |
[04:51] | Blood sugar’s 38. | 血糖38 |
[04:54] | I need D-50 I.V. Push, stat. | 50%葡萄糖 静推 马上 |
[04:58] | Fake low blood sugar. Now, that’s acting. | 假装低血糖 演技派啊 |
[05:01] | The blood sugar was real. | 低血糖是真的 |
[05:03] | She’s probably diabetic. O.D.’d on her own insulin. | 她可能患有糖尿病 胰岛素服用过量 |
[05:07] | Room 2032. Do you have her effects out here? | 2032室的病人的随身物品在这里吗 |
[05:10] | Look, a seizure | 听着 痉挛的发作 |
[05:12] | buys her a place to sleep while the nice doctors run their tests. | 能让她在医生检查时有个睡觉的地方 |
[05:14] | Maybe a few free meals. | 或许还有几顿免费餐 |
[05:17] | Twenty bucks says there’s insulin in there. | 20块 赌里面有胰岛素 |
[05:21] | Oh! Wow. Put this back, please. | 哇 求你收起来吧 |
[05:25] | – What about the twitch? – Her arm moved. | -抽搐怎么说 -她胳膊动了 |
[05:28] | Why fake a twitch? In case the seizure was too subtle? | 为何要装抽搐呢 痉挛还不够严重吗 |
[05:31] | The twitch could indicate a tumor, which could indicate- | 抽搐可能是肿瘤引起 表示 |
[05:34] | A need to see a neurologist, which is why you called me. | 有必要看神经科医生 也是为何你叫我来 |
[05:37] | Keep an eye on her till 2:00 P.M. | 把她留院观察到下午2点 |
[05:39] | Watch her blood sugar, give her a nice hot lunch. | 监测她的血糖 给顿热饭吃 |
[05:41] | Then discharge her. | 然后让她出院 |
[05:47] | – He’s wrong. – Foreman is wrong? | -他错了 -福曼错了吗 |
[05:49] | The neurologist is wrong about a neurological problem. | 神经科医生在神经学问题上搞错了 |
[05:53] | He took one look at her and figured it was a scam. | 他就看了她一眼 就说她在耍诈 |
[05:55] | So you figure he’s not being objective. | 所以你觉得是他主观臆断 |
[05:58] | House, the woman had a twitch. She had a seizure. | 豪斯 这个女人抽搐了 突发痉挛 |
[06:02] | – Both of which Foreman saw? – He just wanted her out the door! | -福曼都看到了吗 -他只想赶她走 |
[06:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Back up there, big fella. | 冷静点 小伙子 |
[06:08] | Foreman’s the guy you wanna take a swing at. | 你该去找福曼发泄怒火 |
[06:13] | I just want her to get some medical attention. | 我只是希望她能得到应有的治疗 |
[06:19] | That’s not even close to being true. | 真相绝非如此 |
[06:21] | It’s something else. Something personal. | 肯定是其它原因 私人原因 |
[06:26] | Give me the file. | 把病历给我 |
[06:34] | Looks like this’ll be fun. | 看来会很有趣 |
[06:37] | The twitch could be a miniseizure, unrelated to the diabetes. | 抽搐可能是失神发作 和糖尿病无关 |
[06:40] | Brain tumor? | 脑部肿瘤吗 |
[06:41] | Glad you could join us, Eric. | 很高兴你能参与讨论 艾瑞克 |
[06:44] | What’s the differential for a twitch in the wrist? | 腕部抽搐的鉴别诊断是什么 |
[06:47] | The patient’s a 30-ish Jane Doe. | 病人是个30岁左右的无名氏 |
[06:49] | I thought I just discharged her. | 要我就直接让她出院 |
[06:50] | Well, she’s my patient. No harm in a second opinion. | 她是我的病人 听听他人意见也无害 |
[06:53] | A blow to the head? A subdural hematoma? | 脑部受过重创吗 硬膜下血肿 |
[06:56] | Read the file. No evidence of cranial trauma. | 看看病历 没有头部创伤迹象 |
[06:59] | A twitch could indicate a brain tumor. | 抽搐可能是脑部肿瘤症状 |
[07:00] | Or about a dozen other things! | 或者是无数其它原因 |
[07:02] | Come on. There’s two things homeless people are good at- | 够了 无家可归者有两件事是拿手的 |
[07:05] | getting sick and running scams. | 生病和耍花招 |
[07:07] | If you’re so worried about it being a brain tumor, | 要是那么担心是脑部肿瘤 |
[07:09] | get her an M.R.I. | 就给她做个核磁共振 |
[07:10] | When she’s clear on that, then you can bounce her out of here. | 等结果出来不是了 就能赶她走了 |
[07:12] | Well, you’ve got her all figured out. | 你都把她看透了啊 |
[07:14] | I’ve known a lot more homeless people than you have. | 我认识的无家可归者比你多得多 |
[07:16] | Yes, you’ve got that going for you. | 是啊 你如此了解无家可归者 |
[07:18] | How could I have doubted your medical opinion? | 我怎么能怀疑你的医学见解呢 |
[07:20] | The big question. You’re missing it, all of you. | 关键的问题 你们都没注意到 |
[07:23] | Oh, geez. | 天 |
[07:25] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[07:27] | Okay, why are we on this case? | 行了 我们为何接这个病例 |
[07:29] | Just because Wilson asked? | 就因为威尔森要求吗 |
[07:31] | Do I need a better reason? | 这个理由还不够充分吗 |
[07:32] | Well, most people wouldn’t. You do. | 多数人不要 但你需要 |
[07:46] | The only thing we know for sure about Jane Doe | 关于无名氏 我们唯一确定的是 |
[07:48] | is that her name isn’t Jane Doe, | 她的名字不是无名氏 |
[07:50] | which means no medical history. | 就是说没有医疗记录 |
[07:51] | Allergies, medication, previous diagnoses, treatment- | 过敏 用药史 过往诊断 治疗 |
[07:55] | We have no baseline, no context for medical treatment. | 我们没有原始资料以及治疗相关背景 |
[07:59] | Wow. Looks just like insulin. | 哇 看着像是胰岛素 |
[08:01] | Vomit. Still moist. | 呕吐 还湿的 |
[08:04] | What do you think? Couple of days old? | 你怎么想 几天前的吗 |
[08:07] | Ugh! You trying to make me hurl? | 噢 你想让我骂人吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah. And here’s the big finish. | 对 精彩收场 |
[08:12] | Salty. | 咸的 |
[08:14] | Chemical imbalance. | 化学物质失衡 |
[08:15] | – Low magnesium could cause a twitch. – Or high calcium. | -低镁血症会导致抽搐 -或者高钙 |
[08:19] | Or it’s a coincidence. The point is, | 或者是个巧合 重点是 |
[08:21] | we don’t know anything. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[08:22] | So do the M.R.I. Find out. | 所以做核磁共振 找出来 |
[08:23] | The M.R.I. can wait. Hang a banana bag. | 核磁共振可以等等再做 先补充电解质 |
[08:25] | Give her 24 hours to correct the electrolyte imbalance. | 维持24小时 纠正电解质紊乱 |
[08:28] | We’ll take it from there. | 然后我们再继续 |
[08:29] | Great. Thanks. | 不错 多谢 |
[08:35] | Okay, even if she’s not faking, | 好的 就算她没装 |
[08:38] | what’s so fascinating about this case | 这个病例哪点吸引着你 |
[08:40] | At the moment, how much you don’t want me to take it. | 目前而言 你那不想我接这个病例的态度 |
[08:44] | That’s pretty fascinating. | 让我觉得十分有趣 |
[08:51] | Nice likeness of Dr. Foreman. | 把福曼医生的画的真像啊 |
[08:53] | In fact, he’s never looked better. | 这是有史以来最帅的一张了 |
[08:57] | He doesn’t like me. I can tell. | 看的出他不喜欢我 |
[09:01] | It’s okay. He doesn’t like me either. | 没关系 他也不喜欢我 |
[09:03] | Who’s James? | 谁是詹姆斯 |
[09:08] | Pain in your head? | 头疼吗 |
[09:10] | Get away from me! | 放开我 |
[09:13] | let’s cool her out. | 让她冷静下来 |
[09:14] | One milligram Ativan, push. | 1毫克安定 推注 |
[09:16] | No! No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[09:24] | She bit me! | 她咬我 |
[09:27] | Good news is, she’s negative for HIV and Hep “C.” | 好消息是 她没有艾滋和丙肝 |
[09:30] | Yeah? I’m getting a tetanus shot. She’s getting an M.R.I. | 我去打针破伤风 给她做核磁共振 |
[09:33] | There’s a two-day wait for nonemergency M.R.I.’s. | 非紧急核磁共振要等两天 |
[09:35] | She’s getting an M.R.I.! Then she’s outta here. | 马上给她做核磁共振 做完就送走 |
[09:38] | But Dr. Terhark specifically said | 不过泰哈克医生明确说过 |
[09:41] | I’d have the M.R.I. At 10:00. | 我的核磁共振检查在上午10点 |
[09:42] | It’s almost 11:00, and I haven’t even had the pre-test yet. | 现在都快11点了 我预检都还没呢 |
[09:46] | Sorry. We’re a little backed up. | 抱歉 我们有点忙 |
[09:49] | Excuse me. You’re Dr. Terhark’s 10:00? | 打扰 你是泰哈克医生10点的病人吗 |
[09:51] | I’m Angela Whitney. | 我是安吉拉·惠特尼 |
[09:53] | I’m meeting my decorator at 11:30. | 我11点半要见我的装璜师 |
[09:55] | She’s coming all the way from New York. | 她大老远从纽约来 |
[09:57] | Dr. Terhark promised I’d be home in time. | 泰哈克医生曾许诺我能及时赶上 |
[10:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:13] | She just about prepped for her M.R.I.? | 她打算做核磁共振的预检吗 |
[10:16] | Mrs. Whitney? | 惠特尼太太吗 |
[10:22] | You tried to steal someone else’s test. | 你们企图偷别人的检查 |
[10:25] | Dr. Terhark is a plastic surgeon. | 泰哈克医生是整形外科医生 |
[10:27] | The woman was getting a six-month checkup on her chin implants. | 这女人是为6个月前的下颚填充术做复诊 |
[10:32] | – I can’t believe you authorized this. – Really? | -不敢相信你竟然允许他们这么做 -真的吗 |
[10:35] | It sounds exactly like something I’d do. | 听着就是我的一贯作风 |
[10:37] | She can’t have an M.R.I. | 她不能做核磁共振 |
[10:41] | The C.T. Scan shows she has a surgical pin in her arm. | 断层扫描显示她手臂里有接骨钉 |
[10:44] | The M.R.I. Magnet would have ripped it out of her body. | 核磁共振会把它从她体内吸出来的 |
[10:47] | You like the Alien movies? | 你们看喜欢外星人电影吗 |
[10:49] | You had no medical history. What were you thinking? | 你们没有医疗记录 在想什么呢 |
[10:53] | We’ll surgically remove the pin, | 我们会手术取出接骨钉 |
[10:55] | then do the M.R.I. Does that sound good? | 然后做核磁共振 行吗 |
[10:57] | She has an electrolyte imbalance. | 她是电解质失衡 |
[11:00] | Dr. Foreman, a neurologist, | 福曼医生 一个神经科专家 |
[11:01] | believes this woman has a brain tumor. | 他相信这女人有脑部肿瘤 |
[11:03] | Actually, I- | 实际上 我 |
[11:04] | Hey, don’t ever apologize for a medical opinion. | 永远不要为医学见解道歉 |
[11:07] | If he’s right and we don’t do this test, the patient dies. | 要是他对了而我们没做检查 病人会死 |
[11:09] | I realize that you have a specialty of your own, | 我知道你有你的专长领域 |
[11:11] | but does yours have anything to do with the brain? | 不过你的专长和大脑有关吗 |
[11:13] | His does. | 那可是他的专长领域 |
[11:16] | Fine. | 行 |
[11:18] | But nothing more until you find out who she is. | 不过在弄清她身份前 不准做其它检查了 |
[11:21] | How are we supposed to- | 我们怎么才能 |
[11:22] | Hey! He knows more homeless people than any of us. | 他认识的无家可归者多了去了 无人能及啊 |
[11:27] | Go check out the hood, dog. | 去问问她的邻居 跟踪狂 |
[11:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:37] | I’ve seen a lot of faces around here, | 我在附近见过好多人 |
[11:40] | but I don’t think I know her. | 但我不记得见过她 |
[11:46] | Great. | 好吧 |
[11:48] | Say, I, uh, like that jacket. | 那个…我喜欢你的外套 |
[11:51] | Yeah, uh, it’s all comin’ to me now. | 对 现在想起来了 |
[11:56] | I know where she keeps her stuff. | 我知道她的东西放哪里 |
[12:05] | Just bats. | 就是蝙蝠罢了 |
[12:08] | I thought the lining would be thicker. | 我以为衬里会厚点 |
[12:30] | No tumor. Nothing. Her brain is clear. | 没有肿瘤 什么都没 她的大脑没事 |
[12:33] | Which means that girl had surgery | 意味着那女孩要去做手术 |
[12:35] | just so you wouldn’t get reamed out by Cuddy. | 那样你才不会被卡迪骂 |
[12:37] | Not necessarily. There could still be something neurological going on. | 没必要 她仍有可能有些神经上的问题 |
[12:39] | Sure. She’s not conning us. The M.R.I. is. | 是啊 她没骗我们 骗我们的是核磁共振 |
[12:42] | Not wearing a coat in this weather. | 这种天气不穿外套 |
[12:44] | – That is so wrong. – She drew these. | -太不正常了 -她画了这些 |
[12:46] | They might give us a clue. | 可能给我们些提示 |
[12:49] | She sign them? Her name would be a start. | 她签名了吗 可以从她的名字着手 |
[12:51] | All the mythology, the locations, | 所有的神秘故事 地点 |
[12:53] | they’d all depend on her life experience. | 都源于她的生活经历 |
[12:55] | Philadelphia. | 费城 |
[12:57] | Look at that skyline. | 看那天际线 |
[12:59] | It’s very evocative. | 非常有共鸣啊 |
[13:02] | The Chrysler Building. | 克莱斯勒大厦 |
[13:03] | – That’s a cloud. – And the Chrysler Building’s in New York. | -那是云 -克莱斯勒大厦在纽约 |
[13:06] | Ehh, I’m getting Philly. | 我越来越费城了 |
[13:08] | And that cactus, well, it’s a- it’s a smashed car. | 仙人掌 那是 那是一辆撞烂了的车 |
[13:11] | – It’s a car accident. – A cactus in Philadelphia? | -是车祸 -仙人掌在费城吗 |
[13:14] | – Water. Well, water’s October, right? – Obviously. | -水 10月是雨季 对吗 -对 |
[13:17] | Well, the page number 22, so that’s October 2, 2002. | 22页 那就是2002年10月2号 |
[13:22] | Ergo, the patient was in a car accident two years ago last October. | 因此 病人2年前10月经历一场车祸 |
[13:25] | My goodness. Was she okay? | 老天 她没事吗 |
[13:28] | Broke her arm, I think. | 断了胳膊吧 |
[13:30] | They fixed it with this. | 他们用这个修复了 |
[13:34] | Surgical pin. | 接骨钉 |
[13:36] | Better than a wallet. | 比钱包好多了 |
[13:38] | Serial numbers in case of recall, tied to a patient’s name. | 为了以备召回 接骨钉序列号和病人姓名对应 |
[13:41] | That’s why you insisted on the M.R.I. | 所以你就坚持要做核磁共振吗 |
[13:43] | so you could remove the surgical pin from her arm? | 就为了把接骨钉从她胳膊里取出来 |
[13:45] | You didn’t think I was | 你不认为我是 |
[13:46] | gonna do it to save your sorry ass, did you? | 为了替你收拾残局吗 |
[13:48] | You might wanna take a look at that. | 你该看看那个 |
[13:51] | Her name is Victoria Matsen, | 她的名字是维多利亚·马森 |
[13:53] | or at least that’s the one she used then. | 或者至少是她曾用过的名字 |
[13:55] | Any hospital with a record of treating her | 任何一家接诊过她的医院 |
[13:56] | should be sending that information. | 都会将相关信息发送过来 |
[13:58] | Oh, crap! | 不好 |
[13:59] | Her blood work came back an hour ago. | 她的血检结果一个小时前出来了 |
[14:01] | Magnesium was normal. | 镁含量正常 |
[14:02] | Did you change her banana bag? | 你换她的离子输液了吗 |
[14:03] | Stopped the magnesium, | 停了镁离子 |
[14:04] | started iron dextran for severe anemia. | 开始用右旋糖酐铁治疗严重贫血 |
[14:06] | She’s allergic to iron dextran. | 她对右旋糖酐铁过敏 |
[14:10] | Grab some epi off the code cart. | 从抢救车上拿些肾上腺素 |
[14:15] | Respiratory arrest. Call a code! | 呼吸停止 做心肺复苏 |
[14:18] | You’re having an allergic reaction. Can you speak? | 你有过敏反应 能说话吗 |
[14:21] | She’s not getting any air. | 她没法呼吸 |
[14:24] | Got the epi. | 用肾上腺素 |
[14:27] | Sats are down in the 80s and dropping. | 血氧饱和度降到80以下了 还再降 |
[14:29] | We have about another minute. | 我们还有大概一分钟的时间 |
[14:44] | Well, we got her sedated and stabilized. | 我们给她用了镇静剂 病情稳定住了 |
[14:47] | And you still think there’s nothing wrong with her? | 你仍然觉得她没病吗 |
[14:49] | Nothing’s changed. | 没什么区别啊 |
[14:51] | You almost killed her. That’s different. | 你差点害死她 那就是区别 |
[14:54] | And we know who she is. | 我们还知道她的身份了 |
[14:56] | So far, we’ve heard from three hospitals | 目前 有3家医院传来 |
[14:58] | with records on Victoria Matsen. | 维多利亚·马森的医疗记录 |
[15:00] | Seven visits going back two years. | 过去两年中就诊7次 |
[15:02] | Any home addresses? | 有没有家庭住址 |
[15:03] | The pin in her arm went in during an E.R. visit. | 手臂中的接骨钉是急诊治疗时植入的 |
[15:05] | She wasn’t conscious, so they didn’t get an address. | 她当时昏迷 所以没有问到地址 |
[15:07] | The other visits, she gave fake addresses. | 其它几次就诊 她给了假地址 |
[15:09] | Any treatment for neurological problems? | 有针对神经问题的治疗吗 |
[15:11] | Anything that might explain the twitch? | 可能引发抽搐的神经问题 |
[15:13] | Last winter, Jefferson Hospital in Philly. | 去年冬天 费城的杰弗逊医院 |
[15:15] | Got treated for frostbite. | 因冻伤就诊 |
[15:16] | Baby, it’s cold outside. | 亲爱的 外面很冷 |
[15:18] | And depression. They put her on Prozac. | 还有抑郁症 他们给她用了百忧解 |
[15:21] | Well, I’d be bummed out too. Zero degrees, living in a box. | 要我在0摄氏度住在纸箱里 我也会抑郁的 |
[15:24] | Put her back on it. | 继续给她用百忧解 |
[15:26] | She cheers up, she might stop biting people. | 心情好了 或许能不再咬人 |
[15:27] | There’s a billing record from Hartman hospital last year. | 有张哈特曼医院的去年的账单 |
[15:30] | Two appointments, ultrasounds. | 两次预约 超声检查 |
[15:32] | – Doesn’t say what for. – Pregnant? | -不过没说为何 -怀孕吗 |
[15:34] | Well, only if she was expecting an elephant. | 除非是生小象 |
[15:36] | Appointments were ten months apart. | 预约间隔了10个月 |
[15:38] | Kept the first, blew off the second. | 第一次去了 第二次放了鸽子 |
[15:41] | Abdominal pain. | 腹部疼痛 |
[15:44] | – Her chart doesn’t say- – Wait a minute. | -病历上没写 -等一下 |
[15:46] | She goes in the first time. | 她去了第一次 |
[15:48] | They look, they can’t find anything. Ten months later, | 他们看了 找不到原因 10个月后 |
[15:50] | why should she subject herself to that again? | 她为何还要再去 |
[15:52] | – Why make a second appointment? – She didn’t. | -为何要预约 -不是她预约的 |
[15:54] | The nurse made the appointment. | 是护士做的预约 |
[15:58] | They were looking- They were looking for ovarian cancer. | 他们在找 他们在找卵巢肿瘤 |
[16:03] | You got all of that from one canceled appointment? | 你得出这一结论仅凭一次取消了的预约吗 |
[16:06] | With Jerry Lauseng, yeah. He’s an oncologist. | 杰里·郎森医生 对 他可是肿瘤专家 |
[16:09] | Hang on. Her current blood work doesn’t show cancer. | 慢着 她当前的血检没有癌症迹象 |
[16:13] | C.A. 125 is normal. | CA125正常[肿瘤标志物] |
[16:14] | And the cancer wouldn’t account for the alleged twitch | 另外 癌症不能解释所谓的抽搐 |
[16:17] | or any ofher other alleged symptoms. | 或者任何其它所谓症状 |
[16:19] | Actually, it would. | 事实上 可以 |
[16:20] | Neoplastic syndrome associated with the cancer… | 癌症相关的肿瘤综合征 |
[16:23] | could cause her to twitch like a bunny on crystal meth. | 能导致她像吃了冰毒的兔子似的抽搐 |
[16:26] | Ultrasound her ovaries. | 超声检查她的卵巢 |
[16:31] | Did you find a brain tumor on her M.R.I.? | 她的核磁共振有没有显示脑肿瘤呢 |
[16:34] | No. Foreman was wrong. | 没有 福曼错了 |
[16:36] | I’m starting to wonder about that guy’s medical charts. | 我开始怀疑这家伙的医师资格了 |
[16:38] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:39] | – Shelley Diamond. – Yeah. | -雪莱·戴蒙德 -在 |
[16:41] | Dr. House is ready to see you now. | 豪斯医生现在可以出诊了 |
[16:43] | The little ones are licking each other again, | 小孩们又在舔来舔去了 |
[16:46] | and Harry’s got a seeping wart | 哈利多出来的那个脚趾上 |
[16:48] | on his extra toe. | 长了个出水的疣子 |
[16:49] | What room should we go to? | 我们该去哪个房间 |
[16:54] | You know what? I think I might be coming down with something. | 听着 我觉得我可能染上什么了 |
[16:56] | Hate to give it to you guys. Sorry. | 不想传染给你们 对不起 |
[16:59] | Oh, yeah. Just walk out. Like I’m not gonna do anything. | 好吧 走吧 就像我会袖手旁观似的 |
[17:02] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[17:11] | Working hard? | 努力工作吗 |
[17:14] | This stuff’s pretty good. | 这东西真不错 |
[17:16] | Calendraica works for the Council of Genius. | 柯林达伊卡在天才委员会工作 |
[17:20] | Bad guy is Mr. Fury. | 弗利先生是坏蛋 |
[17:22] | Fairly generic, no special skills, | 普普通通 没什么特别才能 |
[17:24] | but apparently very well organized. | 不过很有条理 |
[17:26] | You think you work hard. Try ruling the universe. | 你觉得你工作努力 试试统治宇宙 |
[17:29] | You trying to teach me something here? | 你想给我讲大道理吗 |
[17:31] | We got the flowing dress,the ring. | 图上有连衣裙 有戒指 |
[17:34] | Think the patient was married? | 觉得病人结婚了吗 |
[17:36] | Maybe it was a bad break-up. | 或许是不愉快的分手 |
[17:37] | Maybe he dumped her ’cause she was on drugs. | 或许因为她吸毒 老公甩了她 |
[17:41] | – You care about her personal history? – No. | -你关心她的私生活吗 -不 |
[17:43] | Question is, why don’t you? | 问题是 你为什么不 |
[17:47] | I hate to cite a cliche, | 我不想扯陈词滥调 |
[17:49] | But Dad on the streets? | 不过你爸是流浪汉吗 |
[17:53] | – Dad’s with Mom. – They’re both living on the streets? | -我爸和我妈一起 -都流落街头吗 |
[17:55] | No. On a pension. | 不 有养老金 |
[17:58] | So, who pissed you off? | 那么是谁招惹你了呢 |
[18:02] | Right now, you. | 眼下 是你 |
[18:11] | Your turn. You gonna tell me why this case? | 该你了 你打算告诉我为何接此病例吗 |
[18:13] | She’s my new girlfriend. I’m having a tattoo designed. | 她是我新女友 我想设计个新纹身 |
[18:16] | I was hoping you could find out her name. | 指望你找出她的名字 |
[18:18] | So she’s just another sick person that kindly | 那么她不过就是另一个 |
[18:20] | Dr. Wilson has made sure | 被充满爱心的威尔森医生确保 |
[18:21] | doesn’t get lost in the big, ugly system. | 不在庞大丑恶医疗系统中被遗忘的病人 |
[18:23] | Yes, I forgot. I need a reason to give a crap. | 对 我忘了 我需要个理由说废话 |
[18:25] | You’re giving two craps. | 你已经说了两句废话了 |
[18:27] | The metric system always confuses me. | 公共医疗系统总是让我困惑 |
[18:29] | Dr. House? | 豪斯医生 |
[18:33] | Time for Girl Scout cookies already? | 已经到女童子军饼干义卖时间了吗 |
[18:35] | Get me some thin mints. | 给我来点薄荷味巧克力华夫 |
[18:36] | Since you’re too sick to work in the clinic- | 既然你病情严重 无法进行门诊工作 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 行 |
[18:43] | I thought you- – | 我想你 |
[18:47] | I thought you could do some teaching. Patient histories. | 我想你能做点教学工作 病史课 |
[18:50] | My specialty. | 我的领域 |
[18:53] | When you teach, you learn so much. Don’t you think? | 教学相长 不觉得吗 |
[18:56] | It’s all about the giving back. | 这纯粹就是报复 |
[19:01] | Good old Cuddy. Always thinking. | 老好人卡迪 总是在算计 |
[19:05] | She assign you a patient to interview? | 她安排你们去询问病人病史了吗 |
[19:09] | Then why are you still here? | 那么你们还在这里干嘛 |
[19:20] | Why are we on this case? | 为什么我们接这个病人 |
[19:22] | ‘Cause Wilson asked House to do him a favor. | 因为威尔森让豪斯帮忙 |
[19:24] | I think House just wants to prove she’s sick | 我觉得豪斯就是想证明她是病了 |
[19:27] | so Foreman will be wrong. | 福曼错了 |
[19:27] | Oh, you boys. | 哦 你们这些家伙 |
[19:29] | Hey, I’m just doing my job. | 我在做本职工作罢了 |
[19:36] | Foreman’s gonna be so embarrassed when he finds out she’s got cancer. | 等福曼发现了她真的有癌症 他就要糗大了 |
[19:47] | Ah. I thought you were too sick to be down here. | 我以为你病得下不来了呢 |
[19:49] | I had to get away from those students, so I faked a page. | 我得甩开那些学生 所以伪造了个寻呼 |
[19:54] | Foreman’s parents, happily married, 40 years. | 福曼的父母 40年幸福婚姻 |
[19:58] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜[希伯来语 多用于婚礼祝福] |
[20:00] | Kein ayin hara. | 福星高照啊 |
[20:02] | So why does he hate homeless people? | 那么为何他讨厌无家可归者呢 |
[20:04] | I mean, if it’s an uncle or a grandparent, | 要是有个叔叔或者祖父母曾流落街头 |
[20:07] | you’d think he’d use it in his college application essay. | 通常他会在大学申请陈述里提到 |
[20:09] | Family struggles beats a 4.0 G.P.A. Any day. | 家庭不幸总比平均绩点4.0有竞争力 |
[20:14] | I think he had a 4.0. | 我觉得他已经有4.0了 |
[20:15] | Maybe he’s just a snob. | 或许他就是个势利眼 |
[20:17] | You really don’t need to know everything about everybody. | 真的没必要事无巨细 |
[20:20] | I don’t need to watch The O.C., but it makes me happy. | 我没必要看《橘子郡男孩》 不过看了开心 |
[20:23] | Yeah, delirious. What’s the other file? | 对 狂喜啊 另一个文件是什么 |
[20:28] | Wilson, James. Boy Wonder Oncologist. | 威尔森·詹姆斯 青年才俊肿瘤专家 |
[20:31] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[20:33] | You know, in some cultures, | 要知道 在一些文化传统中 |
[20:34] | it’s considered almost rude for one friend to spy on another. | 窥探朋友生活几乎是被认为是无礼行为 |
[20:38] | Of course, in Swedish, the word “Friend” Can also | 当然 “朋友”这个词翻成瑞典语 |
[20:41] | be translated as “Limping twerp.” | 就是”瘸腿蠢蛋” |
[20:48] | Did your pager really just go off, | 你的呼机是真的响了 |
[20:49] | or are you ditching the conversation? | 还是你想逃避对话 |
[20:52] | Why can’t both be true? Come on. | 为什么不能都是真的呢 走吧 |
[20:56] | Solid, noncystic mass on the left ovary. | 左侧卵巢非囊性实体瘤 |
[20:59] | Five-by-three centimeters. | 5×3厘米见方 |
[21:02] | Central necrosis. | 中心性坏死 |
[21:04] | The only question is | 唯一的疑问就是 |
[21:05] | whether she dies in two months or three. | 她是两个月内死还是3个月 |
[21:07] | God. You were right. | 天 你是对的 |
[21:10] | There’s nothing we can do for her here. | 我们回天乏术了 |
[21:12] | Might as well put her back on the street. | 不如把她送回大街上去吧 |
[21:14] | Unless it’s not cancer. | 除非这不是癌症 |
[21:16] | – Ah, you’re joking. – Well, hard not to. | -你开玩笑 -多逗啊 |
[21:20] | Nothing funnier than cancer. | 癌症最有意思了 |
[21:22] | What if it’s a tuberculoma? | 或许是结核瘤 |
[21:24] | She’s living out on the streets, breathing all kinds of crap 24-7. | 她流落街头 全年无休地呼吸那些废气 |
[21:27] | The odds are, she’s got T.B. | 她可能得了肺结核 |
[21:28] | Why can’t she have a nice, benign growth to go with it? | 为什么就不能是良性的呢 |
[21:30] | A solid mass on her ovary. | 实体瘤在她卵巢内 |
[21:32] | Ovarian cancer’s way more likely. | 卵巢癌的可能性更大 |
[21:35] | You’re right. It’s not even close. | 没错 差远了 |
[21:37] | Start her on I.N.H., rifampin and streptomycin. | 开始给她用异烟肼 利福平和链霉素 |
[21:41] | But that’s the treatment for a tuberculoma. | 但这是对结核瘤的治疗 |
[21:44] | And what is the treatment for advanced ovarian cancer? | 那么晚期卵巢癌怎么治 |
[21:50] | Pine box. | 棺材 |
[22:03] | – What are you giving me? – A second dose of antibiotics. | -给我用的是什么药 -第二剂抗生素 |
[22:08] | If you’ve got a tuberculoma, it should help. | 要是你得的是结核瘤 会有帮助的 |
[22:11] | I don’t have a tuberculoma, do I? | 我得的不是结核瘤 是吗 |
[22:19] | Probably not. | 可能不是 |
[22:25] | Hey, listen. I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. | 听着 我很抱歉曾不信任你 |
[22:31] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 对不起 我骗了你 |
[22:34] | I took too much insulin on purpose. | 我故意服用了过量胰岛素 |
[22:36] | I really wanted a place to sleep. | 我实在想要个睡觉的地方 |
[22:48] | Were you ever married, Victoria? | 你结过婚吗 维多利亚 |
[22:52] | But in the comic, it- Well, | 不过在漫画里 |
[22:53] | it’s a comic. Comics are just made up. | 就是漫画罢了 漫画都是虚构的 |
[22:57] | So who’s James? | 那么詹姆斯是谁 |
[22:59] | Is he real, or did you make him up? | 真有这个人吗 还是你虚构的 |
[23:05] | He’s real. | 他是真的 |
[23:07] | Can I help you find him? | 要我帮忙找他吗 |
[23:15] | Oh, the- the light’s bright. | 光 太亮了 |
[23:18] | It’s getting brighter. | 越来越亮了 |
[23:21] | Hey, take it easy. Everything’s fine. | 放松 没事 |
[23:23] | Mr. Fury wants to hurt me! Please help me! | 弗利先生要伤害我 救救我 |
[23:27] | – Doctor! – Wait, wait, wait. | -医生 -等等 等等 |
[23:29] | – Hold on, hold on. – Please turn off the light! | -坚持住 坚持住 -请把灯关了 |
[23:33] | Please! Oh, God! | 求你 天呐 |
[23:35] | All right, hold on, Victoria. | 好了 挺住 维多利亚 |
[23:37] | Hold on. Take it easy. Everything’s fine. | 挺住 放松 没事 |
[23:40] | – It’s burning! – Everything’s fine, Victoria. | -烫 -都会好的 维多利亚 |
[23:43] | – It’s burning! – Hold on. | -发烫 -挺住 |
[23:45] | – I’m burning! – Take a sip, take a sip. | -我浑身都要烧起来了 -喝一口 喝一口 |
[23:47] | It’s poison! You gave me poison! | 是毒药 你给我喝的是毒药 |
[23:51] | Hold on. | 挺住 |
[23:54] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[23:58] | Hey, turn off that damn light! | 把那该死的灯关了 |
[24:00] | Help me, please.! | 救救我 求求你 |
[24:03] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 放松 放松 |
[24:05] | The bad guys can’t get you here. I’ve got you covered. | 坏人找不到你 有我掩护你 |
[24:08] | But Mr. Fury’s not the bad guy. | 但弗利先生不是坏人 |
[24:10] | I’m the bad guy. It’s me. I’m the bad guy. | 我才是坏人 是我 我是坏人 |
[24:20] | It’s not a tuberculoma. | 不是结核瘤 |
[24:22] | Can’t be. | 肯定不是 |
[24:24] | I didn’t know the biopsy was back. | 我不知道活检结果已经出来了 |
[24:27] | Her temperature’s 105. | 她高烧华氏105度 |
[24:28] | The treatment’s not working. It’s cancer. | 治疗没有用 是癌症 |
[24:31] | She’s dying. | 她奄奄一息了 |
[24:34] | – 105. – Good news. | -105度 -好消息 |
[24:37] | – It’s a tuberculoma. – How do you figure that? | -是结核瘤 -你怎么知道的 |
[24:40] | Her temp’s through the roof. | 她高烧得吓人 |
[24:42] | The lab results from the biopsy. It’s definitely a tuberculoma. | 活检报告 结核瘤无误 |
[24:48] | So, we’re right about the diagnosis, | 那么 我们的诊断是对的 |
[24:52] | and the treatment for that diagnosis is killing her. | 可是相应的治疗却要害死她 |
[24:58] | Perfect. | 棒极了 |
[25:01] | The lab checked the biopsy again, twice. | 实验室复查了活检 |
[25:04] | Well, a tuberculoma doesn’t give you a temperature of 105. | 好吧 结核瘤不会导致105度高烧 |
[25:06] | Then it’s a tuberculoma and something else. | 那么就是结核瘤和其他什么 |
[25:09] | The “Something else” Is gonna melt her brain. | 这”其他什么”要把她脑子烧化掉 |
[25:11] | Poach. | 水煮了 |
[25:12] | Better metaphor. | 这个比喻更恰当点 |
[25:14] | A fever that high has to be bacterial. | 这么烫 应该是细菌引起的 |
[25:17] | Maybe the bowel got nicked in the biopsy. | 或许活检过程中肠部破裂 |
[25:19] | I did the biopsy. No nick. | 我亲手做的活检 肠部没有破裂 |
[25:21] | She could have picked up an infection on the streets. | 她可能是在大街上染上的 |
[25:23] | She didn’t have a fever when I admitted her. | 她入院的时候并没有发烧 |
[25:25] | The Prozac we gave her could have triggered serotonin syndrome, | 百忧解可能会诱发血清素综合征 |
[25:28] | which would explain the fever. | 能解释发烧 |
[25:29] | No. Jefferson put her on Prozac | 不 杰弗逊医院也给她用百忧解了 |
[25:30] | – and it wasn’t a problem. – She probably never took it! | -没有问题 -她可能从未遵医嘱 |
[25:32] | Most likely, they saw her one time | 他们很有可能只接诊了她一次 |
[25:34] | and dumped her out of the E.R. with a scrip. | 就给了个证明 把她赶出急诊室 |
[25:36] | – Oh, just like you were gonna do! – Okay, you two. | -就想你打算做的 -够了 你们两个 |
[25:38] | Grab some scalpels and settle this like doctors. | 拿把手术刀 像个医生一样解决问题 |
[25:41] | Send blood and urine cultures and get a chest X-ray. | 送血和尿细菌培养 做胸部X光检查 |
[25:44] | Fine, take her off the Prozac and | 好 停用百忧解 |
[25:46] | put her on Bromocryptene for the serotonin syndrome. | 改用治疗血清素综合征的溴隐亭 |
[25:48] | Might wanna get her in an ice bath as well, | 要是我们想她活着到检查结果出来 |
[25:50] | assuming we want her to live long enough to see those test results. | 最好同时让她冰浴降温 |
[25:57] | I said I was sorry. | 我说了抱歉 |
[26:00] | Your fever’s 105. If we don’t bring it down fast- | 你高烧105度 要是不尽快降温 |
[26:03] | Foreman, why are you doing this to me? | 福曼 为什么这么对我 |
[26:06] | I’m saving your life. | 我在救你的命 |
[26:08] | No, don’t make me go in there, | 不 我不想进去 |
[26:10] | please. Don’t make me do it, please! | 求你 我不想进去 求你 |
[26:13] | I don’t wanna go! | 我不想进去 |
[26:16] | Come on. You can do this. | 坚持下 你能行的 |
[26:37] | Please.! | 求你 |
[26:42] | Seventeen-year-old female presents with abrasions | 17岁的女性 手腕呈现擦伤 |
[26:44] | and apparent trauma injury to her wrist. | 和明显外伤 |
[26:46] | – Dr. House? – Continue. | -豪斯医生 -继续 |
[26:52] | You’re reading a comic book. | 你在看漫画 |
[26:54] | And you’re calling attention to your bosom by wearing a low-cut top. | 你穿了件低领上衣想让人注意你的胸部 |
[26:59] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:59] | I thought we were having a”State the obvious” Contest. | 我以为我们在进行”大家来找茬”比赛 |
[27:02] | I’m competitive by nature. | 我天性要强 |
[27:04] | I thought you were supposed to be listening to our patient histories. | 你觉得你该听我们陈述病史 |
[27:06] | No, I’m supposed to be teaching you. | 不 我该教你们 |
[27:08] | If I can do that without listening, more power to me. | 要是我不用听就能教 我就更牛了 |
[27:12] | – Seventeen-year-old female – If this guy’s supposed to have | -17岁女性 -这家伙要是拥有号称 |
[27:15] | uiversal power over all gravity, | 能抗拒地球引力的宇宙力量 |
[27:16] | how come his hair won’t stay down? | 他的头发怎么还是下垂的呢 |
[27:18] | That’s just stupid. | 太笨了 |
[27:20] | She fell off her horse while riding in the county fair. | 她在县里骑马时不慎落马 |
[27:23] | No, she didn’t. She fell off the steps of her beach house. | 不是 她是从沙滩别墅台阶上摔下来的 |
[27:25] | You must have gone to the wrong room. | 你肯定走错房间了 |
[27:28] | Hard to believe that one patient could slip past Cuddy | 不敢相信 病人能躲过卡迪 |
[27:31] | and get herself admitted with a sprained wrist. | 仅凭手腕扭伤入院 |
[27:33] | Two seems almost impossible. What room? | 两个就更不可能了 哪个房间 |
[27:35] | Room 2106. | 2106室 |
[27:38] | Patients lie, but usually only one lie at a time. | 病人撒谎 不过通常一次撒一个 |
[27:43] | How much does she weigh? | 她体重多少 |
[27:44] | – It’s her wrist, not her weight- – Poundage, ladies. | -是她的手腕 不是体重 -体重 女士们 |
[27:46] | – And by-the-by, what color’s her nose? – She’s thin. | -顺别问下 她鼻子什么颜色 -她很瘦 |
[27:50] | – Flesh tone? – What does this have to do with her wrist? | -肤色 -这和她的手腕有什么关系 |
[27:53] | Almost nothing. | 几乎无关 |
[27:56] | She’s either under ninety pounds | 她不是低于90磅 |
[27:58] | or she has a red nose. I gotta go. | 就是红鼻子 我该走了 |
[27:59] | What’s wrong with her? – | 她有什么问题 |
[28:02] | That would be telling. | 那就是揭露谜底了 |
[28:05] | Oh, I am just too nice. | 我太善良了 |
[28:08] | It starts with “C.” | 病名是”C”打头的 |
[28:14] | – Urine cultures are negative. – So is the chest X-ray. | -尿检阴性 -胸片也是 |
[28:17] | I assume there’s a positive coming. | 下一个就该是阳性了吧 |
[28:19] | Lumbar punctures reveal elevated proteins | 腰椎穿刺结果提示蛋白含量升高 |
[28:20] | and white counts. | 白细胞数上升 |
[28:22] | – C.S.F. Cultures? – Still brewing. | -脑脊液培养呢 -进行中 |
[28:24] | Nothing on gram stain. It looks like meningitis. | 革兰氏染色没有结果 看着像脑膜炎 |
[28:26] | We know it’s definitely an infection, and we know where it is. | 我们知道绝对是感染 知道感染部位 |
[28:29] | Well, meningitis is nice and simple. | 脑膜炎合理简单 |
[28:32] | Get her in isolation and start her on Ceftriaxone. | 隔离她 用头孢曲松 |
[28:35] | Either she gets better, or she dies. | 她要不好转 要不完蛋 |
[28:39] | Let me know which one happens. | 告诉我结果 |
[28:48] | Oh, my God! She was sedated. | 老天 给她用了镇静剂的 |
[28:51] | It must have worn off. | 一定是失效了 |
[28:52] | I did it myself a half hour ago. | 我半小时前亲自给的药 |
[28:54] | I’ll check the nurse’s station. | 我去护士站问问 |
[28:57] | Calendraica. | 柯林达伊卡 |
[29:16] | She’s gonna die out there. | 她会死在外面的 |
[29:22] | You don’t walk out of a room | 用了10毫克氟哌丁苯制剂 |
[29:23] | with 10 milligrams of Haldol in your system. | 是无法离开房间的 |
[29:25] | You don’t walk at all. | 走都不能走 |
[29:27] | It was 10 milligrams! I gave it to her. | 我可给她注射了10毫克啊 |
[29:28] | It doesn’t matter! Bacterial meningitis- highly contagious. | 不重要了 细菌性脑膜炎 高感染性 |
[29:32] | If she is out of the hospital, we are so liable. | 要是她出了医院 我们绝对要负责的 |
[29:36] | Not to worry. She’ll be dead before she can kill anybody. | 不用担心 她感染别人前就会完蛋 |
[29:38] | Security tape confirms it. She stole some clothes and she’s gone. | 监控录像确认了 她偷了衣服 跑了 |
[29:45] | Wrong coat. The cape’s in the closet. I had it cleaned. | 衣服错了 大衣在衣柜里 干洗过了 |
[29:48] | – Funny. – You gonna save her? | -有意思 -你打算救她吗 |
[29:52] | In her comics, Mr. Fury lives in Sloan Harbor. | 在她的漫画里 弗利先生住斯隆港 |
[29:55] | The night she came in, she was at a rave at 1408 Sloan Street. | 入院那晚 她在斯隆街1408号发狂 |
[29:58] | You’ve been reading. My, how you’ve changed. | 你看了漫画 天啊 斗转星移啊 |
[30:01] | You are a doctor. Do what doctors do. | 你是医生 做医生该做的 |
[30:03] | Pick up the phone, dial 911, | 拿起电话 拨911 |
[30:06] | and a cop on the other end does what cops do… | 然后警察那头会做他们份内的事 |
[30:08] | and finds the missing person. | 去找失踪人士 |
[30:10] | I assume the rest of you have doctor things to do. | 我想剩下的有医生分内的事要做 |
[30:14] | I know you do. | 我知道你有 |
[30:16] | Cacchi-Ricci Disease. | 卡-里二氏病 |
[30:17] | Do you even know what that is? | 知道那是什么吗 |
[30:19] | Or are you just guessing everything that starts with “C”? | 还是你就是随便猜个C开头的 |
[30:21] | The kidney problems could result in weight loss. | 肾脏问题可能导致体重下降 |
[30:23] | Cacchi. C-A-C- | 卡-里二氏病 C-A-C- |
[30:25] | Oh, geez, she’s going alphabetically. | 老天 她还真按字母顺序来的 |
[30:27] | Doctor, why are you wearing that bird pin? | 医生 你为什么带那个鸟的别针 |
[30:31] | It sets off my eyes. | 能衬出我的眼睛 |
[30:33] | Hi, Jodi. I’m Dr. House. | 你好 约迪 我是豪斯医生 |
[30:35] | What brings you to the hospital? | 你为什么入院的 |
[30:37] | My wrist. | 我的手腕 |
[30:39] | How did that happen? | 怎么回事 |
[30:40] | I was riding the Ferris wheel, | 那时我在坐摩天轮 |
[30:42] | and this huge seagull flew right at me. | 然后有个巨型海鸥朝我飞来 |
[30:44] | How horrifying. | 太恐怖了 |
[30:46] | I swung my arm at the bird, but I hit the Ferris wheel. | 我冲着它挥胳膊 结果撞到了摩天轮 |
[30:52] | She’s making it all up? | 都是她编的吗 |
[30:53] | No, her wrist really does hurt. | 没有 她的手腕真伤了 |
[30:55] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[30:57] | Of course you are. You have no idea what happened. | 当然撒了 你根本不知道发生什么 |
[30:59] | You have no memory. | 你的记忆一片空白 |
[31:05] | Korsakoff’s syndrome. | 科萨科夫综合征 |
[31:06] | Her brain is damaged by excessive drinking or insufficient diet, | 过量饮酒或营养不良导致大脑损伤 |
[31:10] | pretty obviously the latter. | 显然是后者 |
[31:11] | She has no new memories, no new ideas. | 她没有新的记忆 没有思维 |
[31:13] | Can’t even process that idea. | 甚至不能处理这个事实 |
[31:15] | So her brain fills the gaps as best it can using visual clues. | 所以大脑用视觉线索尽可能填补断层 |
[31:18] | The horse on your shirt led her to the riding accident, | 你衣服上的马让她联想到骑马事故 |
[31:20] | and the surfscene on your clipboard led her to the beach. | 你笔记板上的冲浪带她去了海滩 |
[31:25] | “Korsakoff” Doesn’t start with a “C.” | “科萨科夫综合征”不是C开头的 |
[31:27] | I didn’t say “C.” | 我没说C |
[31:29] | Or did I? | 我说了吗 |
[31:31] | Lesson to be learned- | 学好了 |
[31:33] | treat everybody as if they have Korsakoff’s. | 把所有人都要当成科萨科夫综合征患者 |
[31:35] | We all lie anyway. | 我们都撒谎 |
[31:36] | Give her thiamine right away. She’ll bounce back pretty quickly. | 马上给她用维生素B1 她很快会没事 |
[31:38] | And then get her to eat some cake and ice cream. | 然后让她吃点蛋糕冰淇淋 |
[31:40] | Yes? | 什么 |
[31:44] | Did you need to be so cruel? I think she’s crying. | 你非要那么残忍吗 我觉得她在哭 |
[31:51] | Hi, Jodi. I’m Dr. House. | 你好 约迪 我是豪斯医生 |
[31:54] | What happened to your wrist? | 你的手腕怎么了 |
[31:55] | There was this weird old guy. He had a cane. | 有个古怪的老头 他有个拐杖 |
[31:58] | See? It’s like it never happened. | 看见没 她若无其事 |
[32:01] | Perfect forgiveness. | 忘得一干二净 |
[32:06] | – Pulse is rapid. – You got a temp? | -心率加快 -你测体温了吗 |
[32:08] | Don’t know. She’s warm, but | 不知道 她很热 不过 |
[32:09] | might be something to look into. She has meningitis. | 或许有什么可以查查 她有脑膜炎 |
[32:11] | Sorry. I was more worried about her heart blowing up. | 对不起 我更担心她心跳过快 |
[32:13] | Pulse is 150. | 脉搏150 |
[32:14] | – Rhythm regular? – Yeah. | -心律正常吗 -是 |
[32:17] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备 1 2 3 |
[32:19] | – Where’d you find her? – Battlefield State Park. | -在哪里找到她的 -州立战场公园 |
[32:22] | – She narrow complex? – Uh-huh. | -她是窄QRS波群房室折返性心动过速吗 -嗯 |
[32:24] | – She wasn’t at Sloan? – She was just passed out on the grass. | -她不是在斯隆吗 -她晕倒在草地上 |
[32:28] | Foreman. I need Foreman. | 福曼 我要福曼 |
[32:31] | All right. Supraventricular tachycardia. | 好 室上性心动过速 |
[32:33] | Get me adenosine, one milligram, I.V. Push. | 上1毫克腺苷 静推 |
[32:35] | Right away. Thank you. | 马上 谢谢 |
[32:46] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[32:52] | Her arrhythmia’s stabilized. | 心率失常稳定住了 |
[32:53] | Doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[32:54] | what would push her heart rate over 150? Dehydration? | 什么能导致她的心率到150 脱水吗 |
[32:58] | – Fever? – Unlikely. By themselves, neither one would do it. | -高烧 -不像啊 都不可能啊 |
[33:01] | We must be wrong about the meningitis. | 我们一定错了 不是脑膜炎 |
[33:03] | Maybe it’s structural heart disease. | 可能是器质性心脏病 |
[33:04] | Her heart rate dropped when you administered the adenosine. | 你给予腺苷后 她的心率下来了 |
[33:07] | In two seconds. | 马上就降下来了 |
[33:10] | It’s still meningitis. | 还是脑膜炎 |
[33:13] | If it is, with the delay in treatment, | 若是如此 延误治疗 |
[33:15] | she’s-she’s got almost no chance. | 那岂不是回天乏术 |
[33:17] | Start the treatment. | 开始治疗 |
[33:21] | Read the report. I found her lying on the grass. | 看报告 我发现她躺在草地上 |
[33:24] | You should read my reports. I make up stuff all the time. | 你该看我的报告 我总是瞎编 |
[33:29] | What really happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[33:31] | Well, since it’s you- | 好吧 既然你 |
[33:35] | I found her lying on the grass. | 我发现她躺在草地上 |
[33:42] | That is a great-looking gun. | 好枪啊 |
[33:45] | It’s not a gun. It’s a Taser. | 不是枪 是泰瑟枪 |
[33:47] | It’s so cool-looking. What does it do? | 看着很棒 干什么用的 |
[33:50] | Fire about 60,000 volts? | 发射6万伏电压吗 |
[33:52] | At least that’s what it would take to jack someone’s heart up to 150. | 至少这能让人的心率飙到150 |
[33:56] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[33:58] | Let’s just say I tell you what happened. | 就算我告诉你发生什么了 |
[34:00] | It stays between you and me. Right? | 就你知我知 好吗 |
[34:05] | I found her lying on the grass. | 我发现她 躺在草地上 |
[34:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:11] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[34:12] | Tell my friend, Ben Franklin. | 告诉我朋友 本·富兰克林 |
[34:17] | Dr. Wharton to the research lab. | 沃顿医生请到实验室 |
[34:18] | Dr. Wharton to the research lab. | 沃顿医生请到实验室 |
[34:22] | I watch a lot of cop shows. | 我看过不少警匪片 |
[34:31] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[34:32] | the heart rate thing is not connected to her condition. | 心率和她的病情无关 |
[34:36] | Well, then she’s dying, | 那么她快完了 |
[34:38] | ’cause the meningitis treatment isn’t helping her. She’s getting worse. | 因为脑膜炎治疗没有起效 病情在恶化 |
[34:42] | Well, that brings us to the bad news. | 还有个坏消息 |
[34:44] | The cop Tasered her. | 警察电击了她 |
[34:48] | Jerk. Probably couldn’t get to his real gun fast enough. | 混蛋 大概来不及掏真枪 |
[34:51] | First time he hit her in the thigh… | 他第一次电击在大腿 |
[34:53] | and she just kept going, like it was nothing. | 她没有停下来 若无其事的继续走 |
[34:56] | Right about here. | 大概在这里 |
[35:14] | She didn’t feel the Taser. | 她感觉不到泰瑟枪 |
[35:23] | – Localized numbness? – Yeah, in that one spot. | -局部麻痹吗 -对 就那一处 |
[35:27] | The diabetes? | 糖尿病吗 |
[35:29] | I don’t think so. | 不是 |
[35:32] | Well, no alcohol. Not entrapment syndrome. | 没有酒精 不是卡压综合征 |
[35:35] | Can’t be a vitamin deficiency. | 也不可能是维生素缺乏 |
[35:39] | We can’t chase down every sensory neuropathy. | 我们不能排查每一种感觉神经病变 |
[35:46] | – Is that where she bit you? – Yeah. | -她咬的这里吗 -对 |
[35:56] | What the hell! | 干嘛 |
[35:59] | Can’t get angry if you don’t feel anything. | 要是你没感觉到 你就不会发怒 |
[36:07] | First, there’s localized numbness, | 首先 是局部性麻痹 |
[36:10] | then sensitivity to light, | 接着是光敏感 |
[36:13] | disorientation, paranoia, | 方向障碍 妄想 |
[36:15] | ineffectiveness of sedatives, and then hydrophobia. | 镇静剂无效 然后恐水 |
[36:20] | Fear of water. | 怕水 |
[36:24] | Rabies. | 狂犬病 |
[36:27] | There have only been, what, 10 cases in the last 20 years? | 过去20年里 才10例 |
[36:31] | Yeah, that’s because nonhomeless people, when they get bitten, | 对 因为有家可归的人被咬了 |
[36:34] | they get shots. | 都会去打针 |
[36:35] | There were bats. | 那里有蝙蝠 |
[36:50] | She’s dying. | 她没救了 |
[36:55] | There’s no treatment. | 无药可治啊 |
[36:58] | How much time does she have? | 她还能活多久 |
[37:01] | A day. Maybe two. | 一天 或许两天 |
[37:04] | And if you don’t get your shot in the next, say, three hours, | 要是你不赶紧在3小时内打针 |
[37:07] | I’m gonna have to make another affirmative action hire. | 我得再来一次反歧视聘用行动 |
[37:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:22] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[37:28] | You want me to talk to her? | 要我和她说吗 |
[37:32] | And say what? | 说什么呢 |
[37:33] | “There’s some experimental treatment that’s not gonna work”? | 有些没有疗效的试验性疗法 |
[37:40] | “But don’t worry, we can make you comfortable”? | 还是说”不过别担心 我们会让你好受些的” |
[37:45] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[37:46] | Now she’s gonna die in that room. | 现在 她要在那间房间里死去 |
[37:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:51] | That’s what you say to her. | 这就是你能和她说的 |
[37:53] | Keep that there and rest for a minute. | 按住 歇会 |
[38:01] | Tell House I need to go out for about an hour. | 告诉豪斯我要出去大概1小时 |
[38:03] | She may not have that long. | 她的时间可能没那么多了 |
[38:10] | I don’t want her to die alone. | 我不想她孤独的死去 |
[38:14] | You’re going to find James. | 你要去找詹姆斯 |
[38:16] | I’m gonna try. | 我得试试 |
[38:28] | Well, I must say, he’s done a lot with the place. | 我不得不说 他在这个地方下足了功夫 |
[38:39] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:05] | This is it. | 这里 |
[39:13] | Man. No one’s been in here for a long time. | 老天 很久没人住了 |
[39:29] | It’s gotta be James. | 一定是詹姆斯 |
[39:32] | Maybe there’s another address. | 或许有其它地址 |
[39:36] | That’s notJames. | 那不是詹姆斯 |
[39:41] | Paul. | 是保罗 |
[39:44] | Paul Furia. | 保罗·菲利亚 |
[39:47] | Mr. Fury. | 弗利先生 |
[39:49] | Her husband. | 她丈夫 |
[39:53] | Then who’s James? | 那么詹姆斯是谁 |
[40:01] | Her kid. | 她孩子 |
[40:14] | Aw, I just wanna eat you up. You’re so delicious.! | 我真想咬咬你 太可爱了 |
[40:19] | Aw, look at me. | 看着我 |
[40:21] | You’re just like your papa. | 和你爸爸一模一样 |
[40:22] | Look at you! Just like your dad. | 看看你 就像你爸爸 |
[40:25] | Foreman. | 福曼 |
[40:26] | Foreman? | 福曼 |
[40:32] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[40:38] | That car crash two years ago- | 两年前的车祸 |
[40:42] | She broke her arm, and they were killed. | 她断了胳膊 他们死了 |
[40:48] | She was driving. | 她开的车 |
[41:16] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[41:20] | No. | 不 |
[41:21] | – It’s Paul. – Paul? | -是保罗 -保罗吗 |
[41:27] | You’ve come to take me. | 你来带我走吧 |
[41:31] | No. | 不是 |
[41:34] | I’ve come to forgive you. | 我是来原谅你的 |
[41:40] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[41:46] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:49] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 很抱歉 |
[41:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:57] | It’s okay, Victoria. | 没事的 维多利亚 |
[42:00] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[42:21] | You followed me? | 你跟踪我吗 |
[42:24] | No. | 没有 |
[42:26] | You were wearing rain boots today, | 今天你穿了雨靴 |
[42:28] | but you were parked in the underground garage, | 但你把车停在地下停车场了 |
[42:31] | so the only reason you’d need boots was if you were hitting the streets. | 所以你穿雨靴唯一的理由就是你想走路 |
[42:36] | I followed you. | 我跟踪了你 |
[42:37] | – Didn’t we have a conversation about friendship? – Yeah. | -我不是说过不该窥探朋友的隐私吗 -对 |
[42:41] | I had some follow-up questions. | 我有些后续的疑问 |
[42:47] | I’ve met your parents and your brother. | 我见过你的父母 兄弟 |
[42:50] | I have two brothers. | 我有2个兄弟 |
[42:53] | – Why wouldn’t you tell me – It wasn’t relevant. | -为什么不告诉我 -无关紧要 |
[42:57] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[42:58] | Because he’s not in my life anymore. | 因为他不再是我生活的一部分了 |
[43:02] | Well, that’s relevant. | 这样的话 就是有关的 |
[43:08] | This was the last place I saw him. | 这是我最后见到他的地方 |
[43:11] | Nine years ago. | 9年前 |
[43:16] | I don’t even know if he’s alive. | 我都不知道他是否还在人世 |