时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | What do you say now? | 就现在怎样 |
[00:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:22] | You said your dad wouldn’t be home for an hour. | 你说你爸爸一小时内不会回来 |
[00:25] | I know, but you don’t know | 没错 但你不知道 |
[00:26] | Don’t you love me? | 难道你不爱我吗 |
[00:27] | Of course. You know l- | 当然 你知道我 |
[00:29] | Then, come on. Let’s do it. | 那还犹豫什么 来嘛 |
[00:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:44] | – Where are they? – Nightstand. | -它们在哪儿 -床头柜里 |
[00:54] | Gentlemen, start your engines. | 阁下 发动你的引擎吧 |
[01:02] | I so want this car! | 我爱死这车啦 |
[01:29] | Oh, my God! You’re bleeding. | 哦天哪 你在流血 |
[01:32] | Look out! | 小心 |
[02:34] | What lie are they telling you? | 他们又在扯什么谎 |
[02:36] | I’ll check on it. Okay. Yes- | 我会核对的 好的 行 |
[02:40] | Come on. | 快点儿 大哥 |
[02:43] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[02:47] | Okay, pharmaceuticals were delivered this morning. | 药物今早就已寄出 |
[02:49] | But Shipping accidentally sent the box with Vicodin | 但运输公司误将装有维科丁的药箱 |
[02:51] | to Research. | 送到了研究室 |
[02:52] | Hmm. That’s a tough one. | 嗯 那还真是难办 |
[02:54] | If only we had some way | 若我们能 |
[02:55] | to communicate with another part of the building. | 和那个部门协商一下就好了 |
[03:00] | Sixteen-year-old M.V.A. victim. | 16岁的孩子 机动车交通事故 |
[03:02] | He’s been in and out of the hospital | 他由于内出血 |
[03:02] | for three weeks with internal bleeding. | 过去三周一直进进出出医院 |
[03:04] | No one can find the cause. | 没人能找出病因所在 |
[03:05] | Internal bleeding after a car accident. Wow, that’s shocking. | 车祸后内出血 哇 还真是震惊啊 |
[03:08] | Let me talk to Shipping. I speak their language. | 让我和运输公司说 我有办法对付他们 |
[03:10] | It’s been three weeks- | 已经三个星期了 |
[03:11] | Your hospital doesn’t have my pain medication. | 你的医院里没有我要的止痛药 |
[03:14] | Shipping says it’s going to be an hour. | 运输公司说要一个小时才到 |
[03:16] | This is Dr. Cuddy. What’s going on? | 我是卡迪医生 怎么回事 |
[03:18] | The crash didn’t cause the bleed. | 不是车祸引起的出血 |
[03:20] | Right- the bleed caused the crash. | 没错 是出血引起了车祸 |
[03:22] | Blood got on the road, got all slippery- | 血流到路上 车在路上打滑了 |
[03:24] | Anyone here got drugs? | 谁身上带了药[毒品] |
[03:28] | She saw his blood, she got distracted, | 她看到他流血 就分心了 |
[03:29] | and she crashed his dad’s Porsche. | 还把他爸爸的保时捷撞毁了 |
[03:31] | Dad’ll love that. | 他爸爸会很高兴的 |
[03:32] | – He was- – Don’t talk. | -他… -别再说了 |
[03:33] | It’s gonna be an hour. | 要等一个小时 |
[03:35] | Thank God you took control. | 谢天谢地 你大局在握 |
[03:37] | If you can’t wait one hour to get- | 如果你等不了一个小时 |
[03:38] | Kid’s got hemolytic anemia. | 那孩子患有溶血性贫血 |
[03:40] | Kid? How old? | 孩子 多大 |
[03:42] | He must have inherited it. He’s gonna die. | 肯定是遗传 命不久矣 |
[03:44] | My condolences. | 请节哀 |
[03:45] | Wasn’t inherited. | 不是遗传 |
[03:46] | The problem’s outside the red blood cells. | 不是红细胞的问题 |
[03:48] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[03:49] | A 16-year-old does not get hemolytic anemia. | 16岁的孩子 不可能得溶血性贫血 |
[03:51] | Give her back the file. | 把病历还给她 |
[03:52] | You have bigger problems to tend to, like my meds. | 你有更重要的事情要处理 如帮我找药 |
[03:55] | Elevated indirect bilirubin, low serum haptoglobin- | 间接胆红素偏高 血清结合珠蛋白水平偏低 |
[03:58] | – He’s got meningitis. – Uh, no. | -他有脑膜炎 -没有 |
[04:03] | – Artificial heart valve. – No. | -人工心脏瓣膜 -没有 |
[04:11] | Get everyone in my office. | 叫大伙儿到我办公室集合 |
[04:14] | Kid’s gonna be dead in a matter of days… | 若不尽快找出他红细胞溶解的原因 |
[04:16] | if we don’t figure out why his red blood cells are disintegrating. | 几天之内就会没命 |
[04:19] | So, differential diagnosis, people. | 说说你们的鉴别诊断吧 同志们 |
[04:22] | Well, it’s not environmental. | 不是环境所致 |
[04:23] | Dad hired a company to clean the house. | 他爸爸雇了清洁工清理房子 |
[04:25] | Maid washed all the clothes… | 女佣洗了所有的衣物 |
[04:26] | and bought hypoallergenic sheets and pillows. | 还买了低过敏性床单和枕头 |
[04:28] | – You want us to recheck? – No. | -要重新检查一下吗 -没必要 |
[04:30] | If it’s environmental, he’ll get better just from staying here. | 若和环境有关 在这儿他该好转才是 |
[04:32] | It could be an infection. | 有可能是感染 |
[04:33] | No fever. No white count. | 没发烧 白细胞也没增加 |
[04:35] | Well, he’s 99.2. | 但他的体温有99.2[华氏] |
[04:36] | Barely above normal. | 只比正常体温高一点点 |
[04:37] | But above. His body’s reacting to something. | 但还是高了 他的身体在对什么起反应 |
[04:40] | We could account for the lack | 若是红斑狼疮的话 就能解释 |
[04:42] | of fever and white count if it’s lupus. | 为什么没发烧 白细胞也没增加了 |
[04:43] | Drugs will fit just as much as lupus. | 吸毒也可以出现与红斑狼疮类似的症状 |
[04:45] | Meth will cause hemolytic anemia. | 冰毒会引起溶血性贫血 |
[04:47] | A lot of meth. | 要大量冰毒才行 |
[04:48] | Also doesn’t exactly seem like the type. | 而且他看起来也不像这种人 |
[04:50] | Because his dad drives a Porsche? | 因为他爸爸开的是保时捷吗 |
[04:52] | Rich kids do drugs just like poor kids. | 富家子弟也和穷人的孩子一样吸毒 |
[04:55] | Didn’t mean to offend you. | 没想冒犯你 |
[04:56] | Okay.! So it’s | 好啦 也就是说病因可能是 |
[04:58] | infection, lupus, drugs or cancer. | 感染 红斑狼疮 毒品或癌症 |
[05:01] | Cancer? | 癌症 |
[05:02] | Why not? Great meeting. | 为什么不可能 很棒的会议 |
[05:04] | Shouldn’t we narrow it down before we finish? | 会议结束前 不需要再缩小可能性吗 |
[05:07] | My leg gave us till 11:15. | 我的腿只能坚持到十一点一刻 |
[05:09] | I’ll talk to Wilson about lymphoma, | 我去和威尔森讨论淋巴瘤的可能性 |
[05:10] | A.N.A. for lupus, | 做抗核抗体检查 看是否是红斑狼疮 |
[05:12] | radioimmunoassay for drugs, | 还有放射免疫检验 检查毒品 |
[05:14] | and you test for whatever you thought it was. | 你们就去检查所有你们认为可能的病因 |
[05:16] | I’ve got a date with the pharmacist. | 我和药剂师有个约会 |
[05:19] | That’s already done, and- | 这个已经解决了 还有 |
[05:24] | Come on! Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快快快 |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 就是这个 |
[05:36] | Excuse me. | 稍等一下 |
[05:41] | You know, there are other ways to manage pain. | 知不知道 止痛的方法可不止这一个 |
[05:43] | Like what? Laughter? Meditation? | 比如呢 大笑 冥想 |
[05:46] | Got a guy that can fix my third chakra? | 还是有人能治好我的第三脉轮 |
[05:49] | You’re addicted. | 你已经上瘾了 |
[05:51] | If the pills ran my life, I’d agree with you, | 靠止痛药过活才叫上瘾 |
[05:52] | but it’s my leg that’s busy calendaring what I can’t do. | 但是我的腿让我无法专心做事 |
[05:55] | You’re in denial. | 你这是否认期的表现 |
[05:57] | Right. I never had an infarction in my leg. | 是啊 我的腿从来没有梗死过 |
[05:59] | No dead muscle, no nerve damage. | 肌肉没坏死 神经也没受损 |
[06:01] | Doesn’t even hurt. Actually, it kinda tickles. | 甚至一点都不疼 事实上像在挠痒 |
[06:04] | And chicks dig this… better than a puppy. | 而小鸡比小狗更擅长这个 |
[06:07] | It’s not just your leg. You wanna get high. | 不只是你腿的问题 是你想兴奋起来 |
[06:10] | You’re doing, what, 80 milligrams a day? | 你每天用多少 八十毫克吗 |
[06:12] | No. That’s way too much. | 没有 那太多了 |
[06:13] | Moderation is the key. Unless there’s pain. | 节制是关键 除非疼痛折磨 |
[06:17] | It’s double what you were taking when I hired you. | 现在的剂量是我雇你时的两倍了 |
[06:19] | ‘Cause you’re twice as annoying. | 因为你比那时候烦人两倍 |
[06:22] | I can’t always be here to protect you. | 我不可能总是包庇你 |
[06:24] | Patients talk. Doctors talk. | 病人在议论 医生也在议论 |
[06:26] | About how big your ass has gotten lately? | 议论你的屁屁最近又翘了多少 |
[06:28] | Not me. I defend it. | 没谈论我 我申辩 |
[06:30] | You got back. | 你东山再起了 |
[06:39] | You can’t go a week without the drugs. | 没止痛药你一星期都忍受不了 |
[06:41] | No, I don’t wanna go without the drugs. | 是的 我也不想 |
[06:43] | – It’ll hurt. – No, you can’t. | -腿会疼 -不 是你做不到 |
[06:45] | If you’re just getting off pain medication, it will hurt. | 如果你是停用止疼药 你会疼 |
[06:48] | You won’t be having a great time, but you’ll make it. | 你会很难受 但你可以挺过去 |
[06:50] | If you’re detoxing, you’ll have chills, nausea. | 而若是戒毒的话 你会寒颤 恶心 |
[06:54] | Your pain will magnify five, ten times. | 你的疼痛会是现在的五倍 甚至十倍 |
[06:57] | You won’t make it. | 那时你就熬不过去了 |
[06:58] | Well, I guess we’ll never know. | 唉 我看我们没机会知道了 |
[07:00] | I’ll give you a week off clinic duty | 如果你能坚持一星期不嗑药的话 |
[07:02] | if you can go a week without narcotics. | 你一星期不用坐门诊 |
[07:03] | No way. I love the clinic. | 我才不干呢 我爱门诊 |
[07:05] | You love the pills. Two weeks. | 你是爱止痛药 两星期 |
[07:07] | The pills don’t make me high. They make me neutral. | 止痛药不会让我兴奋 是让我恢复正常 |
[07:09] | A month. | 一个月 |
[07:15] | You’re on, mister. | 你得逞了 女士 |
[07:21] | Drugs could cause this? | 他的病是毒品引起的吗 |
[07:23] | Cocaine and meth are very hard on the blood system. | 可卡因和冰毒对血液系统影响非常严重 |
[07:25] | Has he had any erratic behavior? | 他有什么古怪行为吗 |
[07:28] | No, but- | 没有 但是 |
[07:32] | She was in rehab in the ninth grade. | 她在戒毒中 到第九级了 |
[07:34] | She’s supposedly clean now, but- | 现在应该已经戒清了 但… |
[07:36] | She obviously cares for him. | 她明显很关心他 |
[07:37] | Yeah, what she cared about was the car. | 是吗 她关心的是那辆车 |
[07:40] | Anniversary present for my wife. | 那是给我妻子的周年礼物 |
[07:42] | We drove it up north to watch the leaves change. | 我们开着它到北方去看叶子变化 |
[07:46] | She was dead a year later. | 一年后她就死了 |
[07:48] | – Cancer. – I’m sorry. | -是癌症 -很抱歉 |
[07:53] | Mr. Foster, we’re gonna test Keith for drugs. | 福斯特先生 我们会给凯斯做毒品检测 |
[07:56] | I- I don’t do drugs. | 我 我不吸毒的 |
[07:58] | It’s not that we don’t trust you, but- | 并不是我们不相信你 而是 |
[08:01] | His hair will tell us any drugs | 从他的头发中可以检测出 |
[08:03] | he’s taken over the past 60 days. | 他在过去两个月之内服用过的任何毒品 |
[08:06] | It’s kind of like rings on a tree. | 其原理有点类似树上的年轮 |
[08:15] | Negative. | 阴性 |
[08:19] | – Have you been sick? – No, nothing. | -你有没有患过什么重病 -没有 |
[08:21] | Have you been out of the country? | 有没有出过国 |
[08:22] | We went to China, but we got all our shots before we left. | 我们去过中国 但离开前我们都打过疫苗 |
[08:26] | It could be an infection. | 有可能是感染 |
[08:28] | We’re going to give him a gallium scan just to be safe. | 我们将对他进行镓扫描 以防万一 |
[08:30] | We inject a radioactive isotope into his bloodstream, | 我们将放射性同位素注射进他的血流中 |
[08:33] | and we check to see if there’s inflammation anywhere in the body. | 然后检查 看他的体内有没有炎症 |
[08:37] | Has he ever complained of any joint pain? | 他有没有提过关节痛 |
[08:40] | Sensitivity to light? Rashes? | 对光敏感 或者出疹子 |
[08:42] | No, no. Nothing. | 没有 从没说过 |
[08:43] | Any relatives who’ve ever been diagnosed with lupus? | 有亲戚得过红斑狼疮吗 |
[08:45] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道这是什么病 |
[08:47] | In simple terms, the body becomes allergic to itself. | 简单说 就是身体自身过敏 |
[08:50] | The immune system attacks | 免疫系统攻击并消灭 |
[08:51] | healthy cells in the circulatory system and destroys them. | 循环系统中健康的细胞 |
[08:54] | Would it be treatable? | 能治疗吗 |
[08:56] | It can be manageable. | 可以进行控制 |
[08:59] | We can test for the antibodies. | 我们能检查他的抗体 |
[09:02] | Ninety-five percent of patients with lupus have positive A.N.A. | 95%的红斑狼疮患者的抗核抗体都呈阳性 |
[09:07] | Not cloudy. Negative. | 没有变浑浊 是阴性 |
[09:09] | What about bruising? | 那么有没有挫伤 |
[09:11] | Never complained of tenderness under his arms or his groin? | 他从未说过腋下或腹股沟处有压痛吗 |
[09:15] | I’m not sure he’d tell me if he did. | 就算有 恐怕他也不会告诉我 |
[09:18] | I guess I don’t really know what’s going on in his life. | 我想我都不知道他生活是怎样的 |
[09:20] | – He’s a teenager. – Yeah. | -他还是个青少年 -是啊 |
[09:27] | What type of cancer did your wife have? | 你妻子患的是什么癌症呢 |
[09:31] | Pancreatic. | 胰腺癌 |
[09:34] | It’s his lymph nodes we’re concerned about. | 我们担心他的淋巴结有问题 |
[09:37] | We’re going to do a biopsy to check for lymphoma. | 我们将做活检 看是否是淋巴瘤 |
[09:40] | – Can you feel this? – No. | -有感觉吗 -没有 |
[09:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:53] | I have cancer, don’t I? | 我得了癌症 是吗 |
[09:55] | We’re just testing. | 我们只是在做检查 |
[10:01] | That’s what they told my mom. | 那时他们也是这样对我妈妈说的 |
[10:10] | Definitely not cancer. | 绝对不是癌症 |
[10:13] | – Nothing? – Nothing. | -什么都没发现 -一无所获 |
[10:15] | Negative for drugs. A.N.A. Was negative. | 毒品检测抗核抗体检查均为阴性 |
[10:17] | Gallium scan was clear. | 镓扫描也没什么可疑迹象 |
[10:18] | Yeah, I got that from the “Nothing.” | 是的 我知道一无所获是什么意思 |
[10:20] | – Where’s his hematocrit? – Thirteen. | -他的血球容量是多少 -13 |
[10:22] | Drops any lower, he’s not gonna have | 如果再降低 他的红细胞 |
[10:23] | enough red blood cells to bring oxygen to his body. | 将不足以携带足够的氧气供给全身 |
[10:26] | He’ll suffocate with his lungs working perfectly. | 到时他的肺部功能正常 但他会窒息而死 |
[10:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:30] | Excuse me, someone? Help. Please! | 不好意思 有人在吗 救命 |
[10:34] | Polite for a dying kid. | 这个将死的娃还挺有礼貌 |
[10:40] | How long has it been? | 已经坚持多久了 |
[10:42] | I’m fine. | 我好着呢 |
[10:44] | – There’s something in my eye. Up at the top. – Which eye? | -我眼睛上面有东西 -哪只眼睛 |
[10:47] | This one. What’s happening? | 这只 怎么回事 |
[10:49] | It’s all right. Just look down for me. | 没事的 向下看 |
[10:53] | It’s clear. There’s nothing in it. | 很干净 没有异物 |
[10:56] | – It’s getting worse. – Is it fuzzy or- | -越来越糟了 -有模糊感还是 |
[10:58] | No, it’s dark. | 不是 完全变黑了 |
[11:01] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[11:16] | It’s a retinal clot in the left eye. | 左眼视网膜血栓 |
[11:19] | Coumadin would dissolve the clot, fix his eyesight. | 华法林可以溶解血栓 恢复视力 |
[11:21] | You can’t use blood thinners. He’s got internal bleeding. | 现在不能使用抗凝血剂 他有内出血 |
[11:24] | Fix the eye, you’d kill everything else. | 可以恢复视力 但会毁了其他的一切 |
[11:25] | Surgery’s out for the same reason. | 同样的原因 也不能手术 |
[11:27] | We have two hours to figure this out. | 我们有两个小时的时间解决这个问题 |
[11:29] | Either we restore the blood flow, or he loses the eye. | 要是无法恢复血流量 他的眼睛就保不住了 |
[11:33] | Forget the eye. | 别管眼睛了 |
[11:34] | Tell him to use the other one to look on the bright side. | 告诉他用另一只眼睛去寻找光明 |
[11:38] | The clot tells us something. | 血栓里面暗藏玄机 |
[11:40] | Could help us figure out what he has, | 能帮助我们解开谜团 |
[11:43] | which could mean he gets to live. | 或许他还有一线生机 |
[11:44] | Differential diagnosis, people. | 开始鉴别诊断 同志们 |
[11:48] | How does internal bleeding suddenly start clotting? | 内出血病人怎么会突发血栓 |
[11:51] | It makes no sense. They’re opposing processes. | 这不可能 这是两个相反的过程 |
[11:53] | It can happen in lupus. | 红斑狼疮就有可能 |
[11:55] | Increased platelet count can cause blood clots. | 血小板数量增多会导致血栓形成 |
[11:57] | A.N.A. was negative. It’s not lupus. | 抗核抗体检测呈阴性 不是红斑狼疮 |
[11:59] | This is true. | 在理 |
[12:01] | But why are you the one saying it? | 可是为什么会从你嘴里说出来 |
[12:03] | What are you doing here? | 你跑这儿干嘛 |
[12:04] | I thought we’d ruled out cancer. | 不是已经排除癌症了吗 |
[12:07] | I was lonely. | 一个人没意思 |
[12:09] | Well, go see Cuddy. She needs a friend. | 看卡迪去 她需要朋友 |
[12:11] | That’s funny. She said you might need one. | 真有意思 她也这么说你 |
[12:13] | That’s why you’re here. | 原来是这么回事 |
[12:15] | She wants you to keep an eye on me. | 她派你来监视我 |
[12:16] | Make sure I don’t cheat. | 防止我作弊 |
[12:17] | No, I wanted to make sure | 不是 我是来看着你 |
[12:19] | you don’t start firing shots from the clock tower. | 防止你乱开炮 |
[12:21] | I’m fine- | 我没事 |
[12:23] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[12:25] | He hasn’t had vicodin in over a day. | 他已经一天多没吃维科丁 |
[12:29] | Does your leg hurt? | 你腿疼吗 |
[12:30] | You ever been shot? | 挨一枪你就明白了 |
[12:33] | There’s gonna be side effects. | 这会有副作用 |
[12:34] | Insomnia, depression, tachycardia. | 失眠 抑郁 心动过速 |
[12:36] | Withdrawal symptoms. Not applicable. | 戒断症状 用错对象了 |
[12:38] | The only side effects I’m gonna have | 对我唯一的副作用就是 |
[12:41] | are some pain and 30 days of freedom. | 一点疼痛和三十天的自由 |
[12:45] | Am I the only one who’s concerned about a dying kid? | 这里就我一个人关心那个将死的孩子吗 |
[12:48] | If it’s not lupus, what else? | 如果不是红斑狼疮 那是什么 |
[12:50] | Most likely candidate for throwing a clot | 最有可能导致血栓的是 |
[12:53] | is infection or cancer. | 感染和癌症 |
[12:54] | Checked the biopsy twice. It’s not cancer. | 活检结果确定了两次 不是癌症 |
[12:57] | It’s not an infection. Gallium scan didn’t reveal anything. | 不是感染 镓扫描没发现异常 |
[12:59] | Okay. What hides from a Gallium scan? | 好吧 哪里镓扫描无法覆盖 |
[13:06] | Cardiac. | 心脏 |
[13:08] | Right. Clot flicks off, travels through the arteries, | 没错 血栓脱落后通过动脉 |
[13:10] | then gets backed up in the eye. | 到达眼部并滞留下来 |
[13:20] | I’m sorry. I wasn’t paying attention. What happened? | 抱歉 我刚才走神了 说到哪里 |
[13:23] | It’s an infection in his heart. | 他的心脏上有感染 |
[13:25] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:28] | Echocardiogram for the heart | 做超声心动图 |
[13:30] | and I.V. antibiotics for the infection, stat. | 立即静脉注射抗生素 |
[13:47] | Is it my birthday? | 今天是我生日吗 |
[13:51] | I’m not lonely. My leg hurts. | 我不孤独 只是腿疼而已 |
[13:54] | She’s a real masseuse. | 她是正经的按摩师 |
[13:55] | She’s $500 an hour, minimum. | 她一小时要价至少500美金 |
[13:57] | She’s hot, so she’s a hooker? | 长的性感就一定是妓女吗 |
[13:59] | What kind of pathetic logic is that? | 你这是哪门子的歪理 |
[14:01] | The envious, jealous, | 因为高中从来没爽过 |
[14:02] | l-never-got-any-in-high-school kind of logic. Hello! | 导致妒火攻心的歪理 看不出来吗 |
[14:04] | She’s a legitimate masseuse. | 她是合法执业按摩师 |
[14:07] | Come on. | 拜托别这样 |
[14:10] | God! She’s beautiful. | 天哪 她美呆了 |
[14:12] | Because she’s beautiful, I should do it? | 就因为她漂亮 我就该招呼她 |
[14:14] | What kind of pathetic logic is that? | 你又是哪门子的歪理 |
[14:16] | The envious, jealous, I’m-married-and-l-can’t-do-anything logic. | 身为有妇之夫围在城里导致妒火攻心的歪理 |
[14:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:20] | Hi. Uh, listen, | 是这样 |
[14:22] | I’m sure you’re really good at whatever it is you do, but- | 我相信你不管干什么都是一把好手 但 |
[14:24] | -Deme su mano. -Huh? | -把手给我[西语] -啥 |
[14:28] | Hey, no, no. Let go of my hand. | 嘿 别 放开我的手 |
[14:29] | – Come on. – She doesn’t speak English. | -别这样 -她不懂英语 |
[14:47] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[14:53] | Bueno. | 爽[西语] |
[14:56] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉衣服 |
[15:01] | Not a fan of the stroganoff? | 不喜欢吃沙拉酱肉吗 |
[15:04] | -I’m not hungry. -Well, the antibiotics can cause nausea. | -我不饿 -抗生素可能引起反胃 |
[15:09] | So can the food. | 吃的也一样 |
[15:12] | Shouldn’t you be looking at my eye? | 你不是应该检查我的眼睛吗 |
[15:15] | The blood clot isn’t life-threatening. | 这个血栓并不致命 |
[15:17] | We’re focusing on figuring out the cause of your problems. | 我们更关注你的根本病因 |
[15:20] | So the- so the blindness will be permanent, won’t it? | 也就是说我会永久失明 是吗 |
[15:41] | – Thank you. – Bye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[15:46] | I had a massage. | 我做了个按摩 |
[15:48] | Looks like you had a masseuse. Help the pain? | 看起来像是你做了按摩师 消痛吗 |
[15:52] | – I’m fine. – I know. | -我挺好的 -我知道 |
[15:54] | Kid’s echo was normal. | 那孩子心超正常 |
[15:55] | No signs of any vegetations on heart valves. | 心脏瓣膜上无赘生物 |
[15:57] | Never met a diagnostic study I couldn’t refute. | 你怎么说我都能驳倒的 |
[16:00] | And the antibiotics aren’t doing anything. | 抗生素没有效果 |
[16:02] | So double the dosage. 70 milligrams. | 剂量加倍 给到70毫克 |
[16:05] | That’ll box his kidneys for sure. | 那他的肾脏肯定要报销 |
[16:07] | Oh, you’re right. Save the kidney. | 你说的对 那就保住肾脏 |
[16:09] | The guy we transplant it into will be grateful. | 接受移植的那个人肯定会感激不尽的 |
[16:12] | Also, I have an idea for his eye. | 还有我有办法治疗他的眼睛 |
[16:13] | Nothing we can do about his eye. | 他的眼睛已经无可挽回了 |
[16:15] | – He’s got a clot in the retina – Put it in a memo. | -他视网膜上有血栓 -别琢磨了 |
[16:17] | If we remove some of the liquid | 如果我们从眼内 |
[16:19] | from the eye itself, the vitreous humour, | 抽出些玻璃状液 |
[16:21] | it might make some extra room around the retinal artery. | 也许能在视网膜动脉周边腾出空间 |
[16:25] | If the artery expands, the clot might move on its own. | 如果动脉扩张 血栓或许能自行游离开 |
[16:28] | That’s very creative. | 挺有创意 |
[16:29] | Why didn’t you mention this before? | 你原来怎么没提 |
[16:32] | I didn’t think of it before. | 先前没想到 |
[16:34] | You should’ve. | 你应该想到的 |
[16:55] | This is going to hurt. | 肯定会疼 |
[16:57] | Your eye is numb. You’ll only feel pressure. | 你的眼部已经麻痹了 只会有点压迫感 |
[17:28] | Give it a minute. | 等一小会 |
[17:38] | I can see. | 我能看到了 |
[18:08] | I can see you. | 我能看到你了 |
[18:09] | I heard. Congratulations. | 我听说了 恭喜 |
[18:13] | Don’t. I haven’t brushed my teeth in two days. | 别 我已经两天没刷牙了 |
[18:22] | I’m so scared they’re not gonna find out what’s wrong with you. | 我很害怕 怕他们查不出你的病因 |
[18:25] | No biggie. I’m fine. | 没什么大不了的 我很好 |
[18:29] | I feel so bad about all this. It’s all my fault. | 我感觉糟透了 都是我的错 |
[18:32] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 不是这样的 |
[18:35] | But your father- he hates me. | 但你爸爸 他恨我 |
[18:39] | He’s just pissed about his car. | 他只是因为车的事情生气 |
[18:48] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[19:01] | What’s wrong? | 什么情况 |
[19:02] | A.S.T. is 859. We’re getting him to the I.C.U. | 谷草转氨酶水平859 转危重症病房 |
[19:04] | A.L.T. and G.G.T. are in the tank. | 谷丙转氨酶和谷氨酰转肽酶也岌岌可危 |
[19:06] | – Our antibiotics – would not have caused this. | -抗生素 -不可能是抗生素引起的 |
[19:08] | She must have given him drugs! | 她肯定给他毒品了 |
[19:10] | – I wouldn’t do that! – It’s not drugs! | -我没有 -与毒品无关 |
[19:13] | – His liver is shutting down. – What? | -他的肝脏在衰竭 -什么 |
[19:16] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[19:17] | It means he’s all better. He’s ready to go home. | 说明他已经痊愈 可以回家了 |
[19:20] | – What? – What do you think it means? | -什么 -那你以为是什么意思 |
[19:22] | You can’t live without a liver. He’s dying. | 人没有肝就无法存活 他要死了 |
[19:24] | – What is your problem? – Bum leg. What’s yours? | -你有什么毛病 -瘸腿 你呢 |
[19:27] | Hey, we don’t have time for this. Let’s go. | 没时间纠缠这些了 快进去 |
[19:35] | His son’s dying, and you’re mocking him? | 他儿子生命垂危 你还讽刺他 |
[19:38] | It was a dumb question. | 他的问题太蠢了 |
[19:39] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是这样 |
[19:44] | You’re right. It wasn’t. | 你说的对 那不蠢 |
[19:47] | Is proving Cuddy wrong worth all this? | 证明卡迪错了就有这么重要吗 |
[20:04] | You know, House shouldn’t even be here. | 豪斯压根就不应该待在医院 |
[20:06] | Because he said something inappropriate? | 就因为他出言不逊 |
[20:09] | If we sent him home every time he did that, | 要是每次如此都要撵他回家 |
[20:11] | we wouldn’t need this office. | 那这个办公室早就关门大吉了 |
[20:12] | He’s in pain. | 他很痛苦 |
[20:14] | What does the man have to do to piss you off? | 他要做到什么地步才能激怒你们 |
[20:17] | He’s been without pain relief for over 70 hours. | 他已经70多小时没吃止痛片了 |
[20:19] | Exactly! | 说的就是这个 |
[20:20] | He’s detoxing. Can’t you see he’s out of his mind? | 他在戒毒 你们看不出来他已经失去理智了吗 |
[20:22] | That’s what they said about Manson. | 他们也是这么说曼森的[摇滚歌手] |
[20:27] | Do you wanna continue talking about me, | 你们是想接着聊我的八卦 |
[20:29] | or should we discuss what the liver damage tells us? | 还是讨论肝衰竭表明的问题呢 |
[20:33] | I was born in a log cabin in Illinois- | 我出生在伊利诺伊的一个小木屋里 |
[20:36] | Hemolytic anemia doesn’t cause liver damage. | 溶血性贫血不会导致肝衰竭 |
[20:38] | Add the fact he’s coughing blood, | 加上他在咯血 |
[20:40] | you’ve got three of the indicators of organ-threatening lupus. | 已经有三条线索表明这是红斑狼疮 |
[20:43] | It’s moving too fast. | 红斑狼疮不会发展这么快 |
[20:46] | Could be hepatitis “E.” | 可能是戊型肝炎 |
[20:48] | There’s only been one case of hep “E” originating in the U.S. | 至今只发现过一例源于美国的戊型肝炎 |
[20:51] | Since his history says | 据记载 |
[20:53] | he’s been in and out of the country four times in the last year. | 他去年曾四次出入境 |
[20:56] | You really think he’s got hep “E”? | 你真的认为他得了戊型肝炎 |
[20:57] | No. I think lupus is way more likely. | 不是 我觉得红斑狼疮可能性更大些 |
[21:00] | All right, then let’s start him on I.V. Cytoxan and plasmapheresis. | 好 给他静脉注射环磷酰胺 去血浆 |
[21:03] | No, we should rule out hep “E.” | 不对 应该首先排除戊型肝炎 |
[21:05] | You just said it wasn’t hep “E.” | 你才说过不是戊型肝炎 |
[21:07] | I said lupus is way more likely, | 我只是说红斑狼疮可能性更大些 |
[21:08] | but if we treat for lupus | 但如果他得的是戊型肝炎 |
[21:10] | and it is hep “E”- | 而我们按红斑狼疮来治疗 |
[21:11] | – He’s toast. – Exactly. | -那他就完蛋了 -没错 |
[21:13] | But there isn’t a treatment for hepatitis “E.” | 但戊型肝炎尚无有效的治疗方案 |
[21:15] | Either he’ll get better on his own or he’ll continue to deteriorate. | 要么自行恢复 要么持续恶化 |
[21:18] | Yeah. I went to medical school too. | 是啊 我在医学院里也学过 |
[21:22] | Start him on solumedrol. | 使用甲强龙 |
[21:24] | If he’s got hep “E,” that’s only gonna make him worse. | 如果是戊型肝炎 这么做只会恶化病情 |
[21:26] | Not as much. It’s Goldilocks, people. | 少用点 要掌握火候 同志们 |
[21:30] | Won’t hurt him so much that it’ll kill him, | 不能做的太过 把他弄死 |
[21:32] | and it won’t hurt him so little that we can’t tell. | 也不能小到没有效果 |
[21:34] | It’ll hurt him… just right. | 要刚刚好 |
[21:37] | And if it does nothing- | 如果不起作用 |
[21:39] | we’ll know it’s not hep “E” | 我们就可以排除戊型肝炎 |
[21:40] | and can start treating for lupus. | 而以狼疮来治疗 |
[21:41] | Now watch me do it while drinking a glass of water. | 那你们喝点水 看着我干吧 |
[21:44] | What do we tell the dad? | 我们该跟他爸说什么 |
[21:46] | “We think your kid has lupus, | “我们认为您的孩子有狼疮 |
[21:48] | so we’re gonna treat him for hepatitis ‘E’. | 所以当作戊型肝炎来治疗 |
[21:49] | And, oh, yeah, if it really is hep ‘E,’ | 而如果他得的是戊型肝炎 |
[21:51] | we’re not actually giving him hep ‘E ‘ medication. | 我们现在用的药又无法治愈他 |
[21:53] | So it’s gonna make him worse, not better.” | 所以无论如何他的病情只会恶化 不会改善 |
[21:55] | Think he’ll go for that? | 你觉得他能接受这说法 |
[21:57] | – So you want us to lie? – No. | -你希望我们撒谎 -没有 |
[22:00] | – I want you to lie. – Why me? | -我想让你去骗他 -为什么是我 |
[22:03] | Because he trusts you. | 因为他信任你 |
[22:08] | – This is a mistake. – This is a lawsuit. | -这是个错误 -会被起诉的 |
[22:10] | Hep “E” is possible. | 戊型肝炎只是一种可能 |
[22:12] | House always pulls these stunts, | 豪斯总是耍这些花招 |
[22:14] | and he’s right more often- | 而且通常都是对的 |
[22:15] | He’s delaying treatment because of a | 他延迟治疗就因为那百万分之一的机会 |
[22:16] | one-in-a-million chance that even he doesn’t think is the problem. | 即便他自己都否定 |
[22:19] | – I don’t wanna lie to him. – Then don’t. | -我不想骗他 -那就别骗 |
[22:21] | And get fired? | 然后被炒吗 |
[22:22] | Oh, like he’s gonna fire you. He loves you. | 他才不会炒你 他爱死你了 |
[22:25] | I’ve gotta do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[22:26] | Kid needs treatment. | 孩子需要治疗 |
[22:28] | Treat him for lupus. | 当作狼疮来治 |
[22:29] | That will get you fired. | 这会让你被炒的 |
[22:33] | You really think House is losing it? | 你真的认为豪斯疯了 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:37] | He’s fine. He knows what he’s doing. | 他没疯 他知道自己在干什么 |
[23:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:41] | We’re recommending a drug called solumedrol. | 我们建议使用甲强龙 |
[23:44] | For hepatitis? Did that show up on his blood tests? | 治疗肝炎吗 血检显示是肝炎吗 |
[23:50] | The tests are never 100% accurate. | 检查结果不会百分百准确 |
[23:53] | Well, then all the other tests could be wrong too. | 那其他检查结果也可能是错的 |
[23:55] | This could still be an infection or cancer. | 他可能是感染或者癌症 |
[23:59] | They don’t fit any of the most recent symptoms. | 他最近的症状与那些病不符 |
[24:02] | Well, what, just hepatitis does? | 什么 只有肝炎符合吗 |
[24:05] | I know, I know, I know- you can never be sure. | 我知道 我知道你们永远不能确定 |
[24:12] | When Wendy was in the hospital, | 以前温蒂住院的时候 |
[24:16] | a doctor told us there was this aggressive experimental treatment… | 医生说有种激进的实验性疗法 |
[24:19] | which might extend her life by two or three years. | 也许能让她多活两三年 |
[24:24] | Well, we figured if there was any hope at all that | 我们觉得 只要有一丝希望 |
[24:26] | we could have her with us a little while longer, it’d be worth it. | 让她多陪陪我们 都值得我们去尝试 |
[24:29] | Three weeks later, she was gone. | 三周后 她就死了 |
[24:35] | I don’t think it’s hepatitis. | 我认为不是肝炎 |
[24:40] | I think your son has lupus. | 我认为你儿子得了狼疮 |
[24:43] | I think it’s broken. | 我认为你骨折了 |
[24:46] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[24:49] | Accidentally closed the car door on it. | 不小心把手夹车门里了 |
[24:52] | No. Door would’ve broken the skin. | 不可能 车门会把皮肤蹭破的 |
[24:54] | This looks like something hard and smooth smashed it. | 看起来像是被某样坚硬平整的东西砸断的 |
[24:59] | I want my lawyer. | 我要见我的律师 |
[25:01] | The brain has a gating mechanism for pain. | 大脑对疼痛的耐受有一个阈值 |
[25:04] | Registers the most severe injury | 会记录下最严重的疼痛信号 |
[25:06] | and blocks out the others. | 并阻止其他疼痛信号传入大脑 |
[25:07] | Did it work? | 它起作用了吗 |
[25:09] | Well, my hand hurts like hell. | 我的手疼得要死 |
[25:12] | Yeah. I feel much better. | 是的 我感觉好多了 |
[25:16] | Don’t splint it. | 别给我上夹板 |
[25:18] | I want to be able to bang it against the wall | 我希望下次需要止疼时 |
[25:21] | if I need to administer another dose. | 还能用这只手砸墙 |
[25:23] | Just tape it up. | 包扎一下就好 |
[25:30] | Why did you tell Cameron to lie to Mr. Foster? | 你为什么让卡梅隆骗福斯特先生 |
[25:33] | – Make it tight. – Answer me. | -包紧点 -回答我 |
[25:36] | Nothing I can say is gonna change how you feel, | 我说什么都改变不了你的看法 |
[25:40] | and nothing can come out of your reaction | 你的反应也都不会 |
[25:41] | that is gonna change what I plan to do, | 改变我的计划 |
[25:43] | so I prefer to say nothing. | 所以我情愿什么都不说 |
[25:45] | So that was just you saying nothing. | 这就是你所谓的”什么都不说吗” |
[25:49] | – The guy is furious. – And scared. | -那人已经暴怒了 -还吓坏了 |
[25:52] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[25:53] | The father’s insisting on the lupus treatment. | 他爸坚持当作狼疮来治疗 |
[25:55] | Yeah, Cameron told me, | 是的 卡梅隆跟我说过了 |
[25:57] | and I told her to tell him no. | 我让她转告他不行 |
[25:59] | Well, you can’t just sit back and let the kid die. | 你不能袖手旁观 就让那孩子死去 |
[26:02] | – Neither can the father. -So that’s your plan? | -他爸也不行 -那你计划怎样 |
[26:05] | You’re gonna play chicken with the kid’s life? | 你要拿那孩子的命当赌注吗 |
[26:07] | Well, he’s the dad. I should win easily. | 那是他爸 我会赢得很轻松 |
[26:10] | Take the week off. | 休一礼拜假吧 |
[26:12] | Why, ’cause I lied to a patient? | 为什么 就因为我对病人撒谎了 |
[26:15] | I take risks. Sometimes patients die. | 我冒险 有时病人会因此死亡 |
[26:17] | But not taking risks causes more patients to die, | 但我不冒险会让更多病人死亡 |
[26:20] | so I guess my biggest problem is | 所以我想我最大的问题是 |
[26:22] | I’ve been cursed with the ability to do the math. | 一直为自己的计算能力所苦 |
[26:26] | I told him that we wouldn’t treat him for the lupus until- | 我告诉他我们不会作为狼疮治疗 直到 |
[26:30] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[26:31] | He said he wanted to transfer Keith to another hospital. | 他说他想让凯斯转院 |
[26:33] | He’s not stable enough. He’d never make it through the door. | 他情况不稳定 都撑不到出门 |
[26:36] | That’s what I told him. | 我就是这么说的 |
[26:36] | And that’s when he caved. | 那他妥协了吧 |
[26:39] | Yeah. He agreed to do it your way. | 是啊 他同意了你的方案 |
[26:43] | Two plus two equals four. | 二加二等于四 |
[26:50] | If it is hepatitis “E”, we should see a marked decline | 肝功结果一小时内就会出来 |
[26:52] | in liver function tests within the hour. | 如果真是戊肝 肝炎指数就会明显下降 |
[26:54] | Why bother explaining it to me? | 干嘛要跟我解释这个 |
[26:55] | It’s not like I have any choice in the matter. | 我别无选择 |
[26:57] | If there’s no hep “E”, | 如果不是戊型肝炎 |
[26:58] | we’ll start treatment for lupus immediately. | 我们马上按照狼疮来治疗 |
[27:02] | – Keith? What’s wrong? – What’s happening? | -凯斯 怎么了 -怎么了 |
[27:04] | No, get off. | 别这样 走开 |
[27:06] | Keith, it’s Dr. Chase. Where does it hurt? | 凯斯 我是奇斯医生 哪里疼 |
[27:08] | Jules, no! | 朱尔斯 别这样 |
[27:09] | – He’s hallucinating. – Is this from the medicine? | -他产生幻觉了 -是药物作用 |
[27:12] | – We haven’t started the medicine. – Keith, | -我们还没开始用药 -凯斯 |
[27:13] | you’re in the hospital. Keith, there’s nothing on you. | 你在医院里 凯斯 你身上什么都没有 |
[27:15] | – Hey. Hey. Keith. – Keith! Keith! Keith! | -凯斯 -凯斯 凯斯 凯斯 |
[27:19] | Hey. You okay, buddy? | 你还好吧 孩子 |
[27:27] | Um, I think I wet the bed. | 我想我尿床了 |
[27:30] | Oh- Don’t worry about it. It’s fine. Let’s get you up. | 别担心 没关系 我们把你扶起来 |
[27:36] | – Oh, God.! – He’s had a major bleed. | -天啊 -他大出血了 |
[27:38] | Bright red blood per rectum. | 鲜红色的 是直肠出血 |
[27:40] | I didn’t- I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry. | 我不是故意的 对不起 |
[27:42] | He’s going into hypovolemic shock. | 他失血性休克了 |
[27:44] | Pressure’s 60, heart rate’s 140. | 血压60 心率140 |
[27:46] | We need an angiography, stat! | 立刻进行血管造影术 |
[27:58] | Angiography revealed major upper and lower G.I. Bleeding, | 血管造影提示胃肠道大出血 |
[28:01] | severe hemodynamic compromise and liver failure. | 严重血液动力学障碍和肝功能衰竭 |
[28:04] | He’s also hallucinating. | 他还产生幻觉 |
[28:06] | Thinks he’s being tortured by someone named Jules. | 认为自己在被一个名叫朱尔斯的人折磨着 |
[28:08] | Hallucinations are a symptom of psychosis, | 幻觉是精神病的症状之一 |
[28:10] | which is the fourth diagnostic criterion. | 这是第四个诊断指标 |
[28:12] | It’s official. This is lupus. | 可以确诊为狼疮了 |
[28:15] | Who’s Jules? | 谁是朱尔斯 |
[28:18] | Any mention of her in the medical history? | 病史里有提过她吗 |
[28:19] | It doesn’t matter what he’s hallucinating about, | 他幻想什么并不重要 |
[28:21] | it matters why. It’s lupus. | 重要的是产生幻觉的原因 这是狼疮 |
[28:24] | Well, there’s no need to get snippy. | 没必要发火嘛 |
[28:26] | This kind of lupus takes years to get to this point. | 这种狼疮需要很多年才会发展到这步 |
[28:28] | – It’s been a week. – Yeah. | -他才发病一礼拜 -是啊 |
[28:30] | And a 16-year-old kid shouldn’t have hemolytic anemia | 16岁的孩子不应患有溶血性贫血 |
[28:32] | or be bleeding out of every orifice, but he is. | 或者七窍流血 但他有 |
[28:34] | We had an opportunity to treat this. | 我们本来有机会治疗的 |
[28:36] | Instead, we diddled around with hepatitis “E” | 却一直绕着戊型肝炎转 |
[28:38] | and now it’s too late. | 现在治也晚了 |
[28:39] | He needs a new liver. We screwed up. | 他需要换肝 我们搞砸了 |
[28:43] | You’re saying I screwed up. | 你是说我搞砸了 |
[28:46] | – Yes. – Then why don’t you just say that? | -是的 -那你干嘛不直接说出来 |
[28:50] | You gonna blame this on her? | 你这是在责怪她吗 |
[28:51] | Did you agree with my recommendation to treat for hep “E”? | 你同意当做戊型肝炎治疗的建议吗 |
[28:54] | – No, I didn’t. – And she made herself quite clear. | -我不同意 -她已经说得很清楚了 |
[28:57] | And then she went and lied to the father. | 那她还对那个父亲撒谎 |
[28:59] | That’s why you’re angry. | 这才是你们生气的原因 |
[29:00] | Yeah. I trusted you. | 我那是信任你 |
[29:01] | You always trust me. That’s a big mistake. | 你总是信任我 这就大错特错了 |
[29:05] | Lupus is a bad diagnosis. | 狼疮的诊断是错的 |
[29:07] | It’s the best diagnosis we’ve got. | 这是目前最合理的诊断了 |
[29:08] | That doesn’t make it good. | 但并不意味它就是对的 |
[29:10] | No. It just makes it this kid’s only chance to live. | 没错 但这给了孩子唯一的生存机会 |
[29:17] | Put him on the transplant list. | 把他列入移植等待名单 |
[29:20] | And make sure Cuddy knows. | 确保卡迪知道此事 |
[29:22] | See if she can do anything to get him close to the top. | 看她能不能把这孩子的名字提到前面 |
[29:49] | Cafeteria. | 在食堂吃的 |
[29:51] | Stay away from the sushi. | 千万别吃那寿司 |
[29:53] | And what happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[29:56] | Got stuck in a drawer. | 被抽屉夹着了 |
[29:59] | Yeah, right. You’re going through withdrawal. | 好吧 你在戒毒 |
[30:01] | No, I am going through pain. | 不是 我是疼的 |
[30:05] | Pain causes nausea. | 疼痛引起呕吐 |
[30:08] | I took this job to work with you, | 我来这里是跟你一起工作的 |
[30:10] | not cover your ass. | 不是替你收拾烂摊子的 |
[30:13] | Your Vicodin. | 你的维柯丁 |
[30:19] | And your solution is to give me drugs. | 你的解决办法就是把药给我 |
[30:22] | – That’s interesting. – No. | -真有意思 -不是 |
[30:24] | Now I’m covering my ass. | 我是在收拾自己的烂摊子 |
[30:27] | Take your pills before you kill this kid. | 趁你还没杀死那孩子前把药吃了 |
[31:10] | Lupus is normally treated with medication. | 狼疮通常使用药物治疗 |
[31:12] | But in Keith’s case, the disease is too advanced. | 但凯斯的病情恶化太快 |
[31:15] | Because you lied. | 因为你撒谎 |
[31:17] | Because House wanted to play games with my son’s life. | 因为豪斯把我儿子的命当儿戏 |
[31:20] | There’s no way to really tell what | 没法确定 |
[31:21] | progression the disease may have taken. | 病情发展到哪步了 |
[31:23] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[31:25] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:30] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[31:32] | He needs a new liver. | 他需要一个新的肝脏 |
[31:35] | There are over 15,000 patients on the transplant list. | 移植等待名单上有一万五千人 |
[31:38] | But how many are about to bleed to death unless they get a new liver? | 那有多少人得不到新的肝脏会失血而亡 |
[31:41] | In Jersey? I’d say, uh, 20. | 在新泽西 大概有20个吧 |
[31:45] | Two thousand patients die each year | 就因为找不到供体肝脏 |
[31:46] | because a donor liver can’t be found. | 每年有两千个病人死去 |
[31:48] | That’s almost five a day. | 差不多是每天五个 |
[31:48] | So he’s screwed. | 这么说 他完蛋了 |
[31:51] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我想想办法看吧 |
[31:55] | Could I donate part of my liver? | 我能把自己的肝捐一部分吗 |
[31:56] | Sorry. You’re a different blood type. | 对不起 你们血型不匹配 |
[31:58] | – So we just wait? – I’m afraid so. | -那我们只能等 -恐怕是的 |
[32:01] | And hope for someone to die. | 并且期待着某人死掉 |
[32:06] | Who’s Jules? | 谁是朱尔斯 |
[32:10] | Dr. House, you should get back to your office | 豪斯医生 你应该回你的办公室去 |
[32:12] | Jules. | 朱尔斯 |
[32:13] | – There’s no Jules in the history. – It was a hallucination. | -历史上没有这个人 -那是个幻觉 |
[32:16] | – Of what? – Our cat. | -什么的幻觉 -是我家的猫 |
[32:17] | – Does this matter? – No. I’m sorry. | -这有关系吗 -没有 抱歉 |
[32:19] | We’ll continue the transfusions | 我们会一边继续输血 |
[32:21] | and the treatment for the anemia and liver failure | 并继续治疗贫血和肝衰竭 |
[32:23] | while we’re waiting for a donor. | 一边等待捐献者 |
[32:24] | – How long can he wait? – Not long. | -我们还有多少时间 -没多少了 |
[32:27] | I don’t think this is lupus. | 我觉得这不是狼疮 |
[32:29] | It’s lupus. Come on, let’s just go- | 这就是狼疮 来吧 我们回… |
[32:30] | Your fourth diagnostic criterion for lupus is psychosis. | 你判定是狼疮的第四个依据是精神紊乱 |
[32:34] | This is just a kid missing his cat. | 这只是个想念自家小猫的孩子 |
[32:36] | He was being attacked by an animal that wasn’t in the room. | 他被根本不存在的动物攻击了 |
[32:38] | That’s psychosis. | 这就是精神紊乱 |
[32:40] | There’s a difference between psychosis and hallucination. | 精神紊乱和幻觉有本质的不同 |
[32:42] | So if he was imagining a fake cat, it’d be lupus, | 所以如果他见到一只虚幻的猫 那就是狼疮 |
[32:44] | but since it was a real cat, it’s not? | 如果是真的猫 那就不是 |
[32:46] | – Take your damn pills. – Psychosis requires- | -嗑你的药去吧 -精神紊乱需要 |
[32:48] | There is no cat. | 压根就没有猫 |
[32:51] | Jules is dead. | 朱尔斯死了 |
[32:55] | You have a dead family pet and you never mentioned it? | 你家宠物死了 却从来没提起过 |
[33:00] | Nice family history. | 家族史很复杂啊 |
[33:01] | Family history’s asking about family members, | 家族史是关于家庭成员的 |
[33:03] | meaning people related to the patient. | 是”人”才有用 |
[33:05] | How did the cat die? | 那猫是怎么死的 |
[33:07] | Can you get him outta here? | 你们能让他滚吗 |
[33:08] | Dr. House, come on, let’s- | 豪斯 来吧 我们… |
[33:10] | What happened to the cat? | 那猫到底怎么了 |
[33:13] | Old age. | 老死了 |
[33:14] | – She was 15 years old. – When? | -她死的时候都15岁了 -什么时候 |
[33:17] | About a month ago. | 一个月前 |
[33:19] | – Does this have anything to do with- – Where’d she sleep? | -这和病情有什么关系 -她睡在哪 |
[33:21] | – With Keith. – This is not a cat allergy. | -和凯斯在一起 -这不是猫过敏症 |
[33:23] | And it’s not lupus. | 也不是狼疮 |
[33:26] | Where is Jules? | 朱尔斯现在在哪 |
[33:32] | Four years of college, | 我读了4年的大学 |
[33:34] | four at med school, | 4年的医学院 |
[33:36] | two years of residency, | 2年的实习期 |
[33:38] | another four of subspecialty training, and where do I end up? | 还经历了4年的专科医师训练 结果呢 |
[33:43] | Talking instead of digging. | 在一旁光说不练 |
[33:45] | Come on. The ground’s frozen solid. | 来吧 地都冻住了 |
[33:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:50] | Out of the way! | 让开路 |
[34:53] | We have the liver. Prep O.R. Four. | 我们拿到肝脏了 4号手术室准备 |
[35:22] | All right, Keith, start counting backward from ten. | 好了 凯斯 从10开始倒数 |
[35:26] | 10 Ten, | |
[35:29] | 9 nine, | |
[35:31] | 8 eight- | |
[35:34] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[35:42] | Stop the gases. | 停止麻醉 |
[35:44] | What the hell are you doing, House? | 你他妈在干什么 豪斯 |
[35:46] | Saving a 16-year-old kid from a lifetime of immunosuppressant drugs | 把一个16岁的孩子从终生的免疫抑制剂 |
[35:48] | and a very nasty scar. | 和无法修复的手术伤疤中解救出来 |
[35:51] | This kid doesn’t have lupoid hepatitis. | 这孩子不是狼疮性肝炎 |
[35:53] | He has acute naphthalene toxicity. | 他是急性樟脑中毒 |
[35:55] | Naphthalene? Y-Y-You’re talking about mothballs. | 樟脑 你是说卫生球 |
[35:58] | Nope. Termites. | 不 是白蚁 |
[36:01] | They create naphthalene to protect their nests, | 他们制造樟脑来保护巢穴 |
[36:03] | which I’m assuming is rather large | 我猜他家的 |
[36:05] | and inside all four walls of his bedroom at home. | 白蚁已经成灾了 |
[36:09] | And your assumption is based on what? | 你有什么依据 |
[36:12] | The autopsy I just conducted on his pet cat. | 我刚刚解剖了他家的猫 |
[36:16] | Call Cuddy. And Security. | 通知卡迪 还有保安 |
[36:17] | You are not removing that kid’s liver. | 你不能给他做肝脏移植 |
[36:19] | Now! | 快去 |
[36:25] | Have you completely lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[36:28] | No, but I have been feeling a little sick lately. | 我只是有点不舒服 |
[36:34] | There’s no way we can do this surgery now. | 现在做不了手术了 |
[36:36] | Ya think? | 还用你说 |
[36:38] | You’ve already cost him his liver. Don’t kill him too. | 你已经让他肝衰竭了 别再害死他 |
[36:41] | Why are you so eager to cut into a healthy kid? | 你就这么想给一个健康的孩子动手术啊 |
[36:44] | Healthy? He’s in the toilet. | 健康 他都病入膏肓了 |
[36:45] | He just needs some chicken soup. | 他只是需要喝点鸡汤 |
[36:47] | I’m telling Hourani to re-scrub. | 我去通知哈拉尼重新准备手术 |
[36:49] | – We’re doing this transplant. – No, you’re not. | -我们必须得进行移植手术 -不行 |
[36:51] | You said it. If Keith’s symptoms had an environmental cause, | 你说了 如果凯斯的症状是环境因素造成的 |
[36:54] | they would have disappeared as soon as he got here. | 那他到这的时候就应该消失了 |
[36:56] | They’ve only gotten worse. | 病情却越来越重 |
[36:57] | If the food here wasn’t one step below Riker’s Island, | 如果这儿的饭菜比雷克岛监狱好那么丁点 |
[37:00] | he would’ve gotten better. | 他的情况就会好点 |
[37:01] | – He’s lost 14 pounds- – Sure. | -他减重了14磅 -当然 |
[37:02] | This is nothing but a dietary thing. | 原来都是饮食的问题 |
[37:03] | Naphthalene is a gas, a fat-soluble gas. | 樟脑是脂溶性气体 |
[37:07] | Kid breathes it in, it gets stored in his fat cells. | 病人吸入气体 就在他的脂肪细胞中囤积下来 |
[37:09] | Outside the hospital, | 没进医院时 |
[37:10] | his body burned protein and carbs for energy. | 他的身体依靠消耗蛋白质和碳水化合物提供能量 |
[37:13] | And the naphthalene stayed in fat. | 但是樟脑留在脂肪细胞中 |
[37:14] | But once the car accident put | 但是车祸后 |
[37:16] | him in the hospital and he started losing weight, | 他住院并开始减重 |
[37:19] | his body had to get its energy somewhere else. | 他的身体只能从别处获得能量 |
[37:22] | It started to burn fat. | 于是开始燃烧脂肪 |
[37:24] | The floodgates opened. | 闸门打开了 |
[37:25] | The poison poured into his system. | 毒气进入他的循环系统 |
[37:28] | So getting away from the poison is what poisoned him? | 那你是说离开毒源反而害了他吗 |
[37:31] | Getting away from his dad’s meat loaf is what’s killing him. | 不让他吃他爸做的肉馅饼才害了他 |
[37:34] | You wanna explain to me why you stopped the surgery? | 你准备好给我解释阻止手术的原因了吗 |
[37:37] | Oh, my God! My God. | 我的天呐 |
[37:41] | – I want him locked up! – Hey.! | -我要告你 -嘿 |
[37:43] | Take it easy. | 不要激动 |
[37:56] | Your cat did not die of old age. | 你家的猫不是老死的 |
[38:02] | It died of massive internal bleeding and acute liver failure… | 它是死于樟脑中毒引发的 |
[38:05] | caused by naphthalene poisoning. | 大面积内出血和急性肝衰竭 |
[38:09] | The exact same thing your son has. | 和你儿子的病因完全一样 |
[38:11] | You lie to me, you mess up my son’s surgery, | 你对我撒谎 你搅黄我儿子的手术 |
[38:13] | and now you expect me to trust you? | 现在你还指望我会相信你吗 |
[38:15] | Give me 24 hours. | 给我24个小时 |
[38:16] | We’ll pump your son full of calories- | 我们给你儿子足够的卡路里 |
[38:18] | That liver is going to somebody right now. | 那个肝脏已经给别人了 |
[38:20] | We’re doing that surgery. | 我们要做手术 |
[38:22] | You do the surgery, you’ll be killing a mother of four. | 你要做了 就等于杀了四个孩子的母亲 |
[38:27] | Father of three. | 三个孩子的父亲 |
[38:29] | – I was guessing. – Like you are now? | -我猜的 -现在也是吗 |
[38:32] | Naphthalene poisoning is the best explanation | 樟脑中毒是我们 |
[38:34] | we have for what’s wrong with your son. | 能做出的最合理的诊断 |
[38:37] | It explains the internal bleeding, | 它能解释内出血 |
[38:39] | the hemolytic anemia, the liver failure. | 溶血性贫血和肝衰竭的原因 |
[38:41] | It also predicts what’ll happen next. | 下面的故事也就可想而知了 |
[38:43] | If you do the surgery, | 如果你执意做手术 |
[38:45] | he’s gonna lay on that table for 14 hours… | 他要被扔在手术台上14个小时 |
[38:47] | while his body continues to | 继而消耗更多的脂肪 |
[38:48] | burn fat and release poison into his system. | 排放出更多的毒素 |
[38:52] | Either way, I did you a favor. | 不管怎样 我帮你个忙 |
[38:54] | He’s awake now. You’ve got a chance to say good-bye. | 他现在醒了 去和他临终道别吧 |
[39:05] | I think you should trust Dr. House. | 我认为你应该相信豪斯医生 |
[39:20] | Give the liver to the other guy. | 把肝脏让给别人 |
[39:37] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[40:00] | I.N.R.’s down and his red count is climbing. | 凝血酶比值下降 红细胞数量上升 |
[40:06] | Means you made the right call. | 你的决定是对的 |
[40:09] | His liver is healing. He’s gonna be just fine. | 他的肝功能在恢复 他没事了 |
[40:29] | You made it a week. | 你坚持了一周 |
[40:30] | And won my prize. | 还赢了我的奖励 |
[40:32] | – Congratulations. – Cuddy’s a sucker. | -祝贺你 -卡迪是个笨蛋 |
[40:35] | I would’ve done it for two weeks off. | 其实只要两周不出门诊就行 |
[40:37] | Yeah, it was a piece of cake. | 是啊 小菜一碟 |
[40:38] | You learn anything? | 有什么收获吗 |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 有 |
[40:44] | I’m an addict. | 我是个瘾君子 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:00] | I’m not stopping. | 我不会戒药的 |
[41:05] | There are programs. | 有不少戒药项目 |
[41:07] | Cuddy would give you the time. | 卡迪会给你时间 |
[41:09] | You could get on a different pain management regimen. | 你能找到新方法来抑制疼痛 |
[41:12] | I don’t need to stop. | 我不需要戒药 |
[41:14] | You just said- | 你刚说 |
[41:16] | I said I was an addict. I didn’t say I had a problem. | 我说我是个瘾君子 可没说这是问题 |
[41:20] | I pay my bills. I make my meals. I function. | 我花钱买药 自己做饭 我能工作 |
[41:24] | Is that all you want? You have no relationships. | 这就是你想要的 你都没什么朋友 |
[41:28] | I don’t want any relationships. | 我不想要朋友 |
[41:30] | You alienate people. | 你故意疏远别人 |
[41:31] | I’ve been alienating people since I was three. | 从三岁开始我就这样了 |
[41:33] | Oh, come on! Drop it. | 行了 别这样 |
[41:36] | You don’t think you’ve changed in the last few years? | 你不觉得你已经变了吗 |
[41:39] | Well, of course I have. | 当然 |
[41:40] | I’ve- I’ve gotten older, my hair’s got thinner. | 我老了 头发稀疏了 |
[41:42] | Sometimes I’m bored. Sometimes I’m lonely. | 有时我觉得无聊 有时我觉得孤独 |
[41:44] | Sometimes I wonder what it all means. | 有时我质疑活着的价值 |
[41:45] | No, I was there. | 不 我见证了一切 |
[41:47] | You are not just a regular guy who’s getting older. | 你不只是变老了那么简单 |
[41:50] | You’ve changed. You’re miserable, and you’re afraid to face yourself. | 你变了 你痛苦异常 不敢面对自己 |
[41:53] | Of course I’ve changed! | 我当然变了 |
[42:02] | And everything’s the leg? | 都是因为腿吗 |
[42:05] | Nothing’s the pills? They haven’t done a thing to you? | 和药没有关系吗 他们对你毫无作用吗 |
[42:10] | They let me do my job. | 他们让我静心工作 |
[42:13] | And they take away my pain. | 让我远离疼痛 |
[42:47] | How’d it go? | 谈得怎么样 |
[42:49] | He admitted he’s addicted to the narcotics. | 他承认他对麻醉剂上瘾 |
[42:52] | Well, admitting you have a problem | 向你承认只是 |
[42:53] | – is the first – And he says it’s not a problem. | -第一步 -他说这不是问题 |
[42:57] | Maybe it’s not. | 也许真不是问题 |
[42:59] | What do I know? | 我不知道 |
[43:01] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[43:02] | Nothing. Done enough damage. | 什么都不干 够焦头烂额的了 |
[43:04] | Better hope he never finds out that that was your idea. | 最好别让他知道这是你的主意 |
[43:06] | He’d never believe it. | 他不会信的 |