时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Are you thinkin’ about taking drugs? | 对毒品 你是否抱着试试看的态度呢 |
[00:06] | Well, think again, because drugs are not the answer. | 三思 因为毒品并不是归宿 |
[00:10] | Take it from me, Hank Wiggen. | 看看我 汉克·维根 |
[00:13] | Oh, don’t remember this ugly mug? | 不记得这个傻瓜了吗 |
[00:17] | Two years ago, I was a star. | 两年前 我还算是个明星 |
[00:19] | I won n-nine games in a row. | 能连赢9场比赛 |
[00:20] | But by the end of August, I was gone- | 但八月底 我就离开了球场 |
[00:23] | Cut! Cut! | 停 停 |
[00:29] | Not good, huh? | 不好 是吗 |
[00:30] | Well, you caught the ball. | 怎么说呢 球接的还不错 |
[00:33] | Look, I usually don’t, you know, give line readings, | 听着 我通常不教人读台词 |
[00:36] | but let me try this. | 这次我来试试 |
[00:39] | Hollywood ain’t holdin’ its breath. | 导演沉不住气了 |
[00:41] | Yeah, well, they’re doin’ it wrong. I mean, for Hank. | 他们这套对汉克有点儿行不通 |
[00:44] | Tell the director. | 去和导演谈谈啊 |
[00:45] | I thought I’d give the marriage a few months | 我可不想刚结婚 |
[00:48] | before I go for the meddling wife thing. | 就变成唠唠叨叨的妻子 |
[00:50] | His arm came back the day after you hooked up. | 你们一恋爱 他的状态可就回来了 |
[00:53] | I say meddle. | 去吧 |
[00:54] | – You okay? – Just gas. | -你还好吗 -有点儿胀气 |
[00:57] | Go help your man. Give me a little room here to work it out. | 去帮他吧 我正好调整一下 |
[01:09] | Take it from me, Hank Wiggen. | 看看我 汉克·维根 |
[01:12] | – Like that? – No. | -这样行吗 -不太好 |
[01:14] | – Hey, sweetheart. – Hey. | -亲爱的 -嗨 |
[01:16] | -Hi, Bryan. -Hey. | -嗨 布莱恩 -嗨 |
[01:18] | Having trouble with the big speech? | 是不是台词说不好 |
[01:20] | Yeah. You got any ideas? | 是啊 你有办法吗 |
[01:22] | It’s your story. Just be yourself. | 都是你亲身经历的啊 展现自我就好 |
[01:24] | Drugs were there, you took ’em. Simple. | 毒品摆在那里 你没抵挡住 就是这样 |
[01:28] | Why’d you get clean? | 为什么戒毒呢 |
[01:30] | ‘Cause I was gonna die. | 因为不戒我就完了 |
[01:31] | And, come April, ’cause you’re clean, | 到了四月 你戒毒成功 |
[01:34] | you’re starting Opening Day against the Yanks. | 于是在对扬基队的首场比赛中亮相 |
[01:40] | – Try it her way? – Yeah. | -这样来一遍? -好 |
[01:42] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[01:44] | Let’s start with the second part first. | 先从第二部分开始吧 |
[01:46] | That’ll get him in the groove. | 让他进到最佳状态 |
[01:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:48] | We’ll do the throwing thing first. | 我们先拍投球的镜头 |
[01:50] | Everybody wants to direct. | 人人都想做导演 |
[01:54] | – Warner all right? – Yeah, he’s good. | -华纳还好吗 -还好 |
[01:56] | You just bring it, babe. Just tell your story. | 把你的故事说出来就好 亲爱的 |
[02:00] | Roll cameras. | 开摄像机 |
[02:02] | – Rolling. – Sound. Speed. | -开了 -声音 转上胶卷 |
[02:04] | Come on, kid.! Show ’em what you’re gonna give the Yankees! | 加油 摆摆你对付扬基队的范儿 |
[02:08] | All right, action! | 好的 开拍 |
[02:25] | Oh, God! | 噢 天啊 |
[02:35] | You okay? It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 你还好吗 会没事的 会没事的 |
[03:29] | He’s got osteopenia. | 他有骨质疏松 |
[03:30] | His bones are too thin to fix the arm problem. | 骨头太细了 不能手术修复臂骨的骨折 |
[03:33] | No. Price is not a problem if you have what I need. | 不 只要有我想要的 钱不是问题 |
[03:37] | – Young man? – How did you know? | -年轻人吧 -你怎么知道 |
[03:40] | Well, if he’s an old man, | 如果是老年人 |
[03:41] | osteopenia would just be a fact of life. | 骨质疏松早就是家常便饭了 |
[03:43] | You make him comfortable, send him home, | 你会帮他减轻痛苦 打发他回家 |
[03:44] | which means you’re just boring me. | 而不是在这烦我 |
[03:45] | So he’s young, which means it’s most likely caused by cancer. | 他很年轻 骨质疏松很可能由癌症引起 |
[03:48] | You’re here because you haven’t found it. | 你来找我是因为你没发现肿瘤 |
[03:50] | Have you looked really, really hard? | 你有没有十分十分努力地找呢 |
[03:51] | M.R.I. And PET scan are both negative. | 核磁共振和PET扫描都没找到 |
[03:54] | Well, how old is he? Maybe the osteopenia is just early onset. | 他几岁了 也许是早发性骨质疏松 |
[03:57] | Ah, let’s see. | 我来看看 |
[03:59] | “Born 9/21/77.” | 77年9月21日生的 |
[04:02] | It’s Hank Wiggen? | 汉克·维根吗 |
[04:05] | And he signed it. Sweet. | 他签了名 太棒了 |
[04:08] | “To Jimmy Wilson, the Cy Young of medicine.” | “致医学界的赛·扬–杰米·威尔森” |
[04:12] | – Did you ask for that? – Just the “Jimmy” Part. | -你让他写的吗 -就”杰米”两个字 |
[04:16] | The bone’s too thin to support | 他的骨头太细 不能进行手术 |
[04:17] | the kind of surgery that would let him pitch again. | 不手术他就没法再投球了 |
[04:20] | But if we figure out what’s causing the osteopenia, | 如果我们能找到骨质疏松的原因 |
[04:22] | we can reverse the bone damage, then do the surgery. | 解决骨骼的问题 就可以手术了 |
[04:24] | Beat the Yankees | 然后打败扬基队 |
[04:26] | and save the free world. | 拯救”自由世界”[打败霸权] |
[04:32] | It was a working dinner. | 昨晚是顿工作餐 |
[04:35] | My work- Company pays. | 还是我们公司买单 |
[04:39] | I don’t know. I just feel kind of weird after what it turned into. | 还真不知道 怎么就变成这样了 |
[04:43] | Well, then it stopped being work. | 就是后来工作结束了呗 |
[04:46] | You know, if it’ll solve your ethics problem, | 要是你有负罪感 |
[04:51] | you can reimburse me for these. | 把这些给报了呗 |
[04:53] | What are they, $5.57, I believe? | 一共5.57美元 |
[05:01] | Mmm. Let me know about Friday? | 周五要是有空的话 告诉我 |
[05:04] | – Yeah. – Mmm. | -好 -嗯 |
[05:29] | None of the usual suspects. | 已经排除了常见病因 |
[05:31] | Age isn’t right, in apparent perfect health before this incident, | 不是年龄问题 受伤前身体十分健康 |
[05:33] | M.R.I. And PET scan negative for tumors. | 核磁共振和PET扫描都没发现肿瘤 |
[05:35] | Test him again. It’s gotta be cancer. | 再做一遍 一定是肿瘤 |
[05:37] | Sorry I’m late. Car broke down on the interstate. | 抱歉来晚了 车在州际公路上抛锚了 |
[05:42] | Don’t believe you. CHEM-7 shows a poor kidney function. | 糊弄鬼呢 CHEM-7显示肾功能差 |
[05:46] | Why would a guy in his 20s have a poor kidney function? | 为何20来岁的人肾功能那么差 |
[05:48] | Cancer. | 是癌症 |
[05:49] | It first attacks the bones, and then the kidneys. | 先是骨骼 然后是肾脏 |
[05:51] | Come on, people. He was 17 and 7. His E.R.A. Was 2.1. | 拜托 他17胜9负 防御率2.1 |
[05:57] | You want it to be his kidneys, | 你主观希望是肾脏的问题 |
[05:58] | because if it’s his kidneys, then maybe we can treat it, fix it. | 因为如果是 我们有机会治愈他 |
[06:01] | And if it’s cancer, then he’ll never pitch again. | 但如果是癌症 他就再也不能投球了 |
[06:04] | If this were a regular guy came in who broke his arm lifting a box, | 如果是一个普通人搬箱子时胳膊断了 |
[06:07] | you would’ve packed him up and sent him home. | 你会让他马上回家 |
[06:08] | My God, you’re right. I lost my head. | 天哪 圣人警句啊 我真是昏了头 |
[06:10] | All life is equally sacred. | 忘了天赋人权了啊 |
[06:12] | I promise you. The next knitting injury that comes in here, | 我向你保证 下一个病人就算是针刺的小伤 |
[06:14] | we’re on it like stink on cheese. | 我也会一视同仁的好好治疗 |
[06:17] | – He weighed 175 his rookie year. – Stop. | -他新秀年的时候175磅重 -停 |
[06:20] | Now he’s 195 after playing a year in Japan. | 在日本打了一年球 体重升到195磅 |
[06:23] | – Why? – He let himself go. | -为什么呢 -放浪形骸 |
[06:25] | Steroids. The guy was a drug user. | 是类固醇 我相信 |
[06:26] | I’m sure he wouldn’t have balked at pumping up through chemicals. | 一个瘾君子不会犹豫用药来提升自己的竞技水平 |
[06:29] | That’d explain the weight gain and the kidney problems. | 可以解释体重增加和肾脏问题 |
[06:32] | And the bone loss. Go ask him what he’s on. | 还有骨质疏松 去问问他在用什么药 |
[06:35] | When he says nothing, have him pee in a cup. | 死不承认的话 就采集他的尿样 |
[06:41] | If your car breaks down, you’re an hour late, | 如果真是车坏了 会迟到一个小时 |
[06:44] | not two minutes. | 而不是两分钟 |
[06:45] | And two minutes isn’t late enough | 用这样的理由来弥补两分钟的迟到 |
[06:47] | to use a clever excuse like car trouble. | 还真有点儿小才大用 |
[06:49] | I was coming in early. Huh. | 我本来是想早来的 |
[06:51] | Unprompted lies. That’s a bad sign. | 说谎不打草稿 可不是什么好现象 |
[06:55] | Either a guilty conscience, or something personal’s going on. | 不是良心不安 就是有什么个人原因 |
[07:02] | See, that’s all you had | 瞧 你只需要 |
[07:04] | to do- just walk in, sit down, do your job. | 进来 坐下 干活 |
[07:10] | No. No, I never took ’em. | 不 不 我从没吃过那些药 |
[07:14] | We’re gonna need a urine sample. | 我们需要一份尿样 |
[07:17] | Oh, no, you don’t trust me. | 不 你不相信我 |
[07:22] | Baby, I’m worried about takin’ this morphine. | 宝贝 用吗啡没事吧 |
[07:24] | You’re in pain. | 只是止痛 |
[07:26] | The doses are monitored. It’s not a slip. | 剂量是可控的 不能算再次失足 |
[07:29] | Besides, opiates weren’t your thing. | 再说 你也不是对这类东西上瘾 |
[07:31] | They should’ve been. Whoa. | 当年真该试试 |
[07:34] | Mr. Wiggen? The urine sample. | 维根先生 我需要采集尿样 |
[07:38] | I wanna say no, so I am- no. | 要我说 不行 对 不行 |
[07:42] | Trust is a big issue in early recovery. | 信任是戒毒早期康复中的重要部分 |
[07:44] | He really did gain the weight honestly. | 而且他的体重也增加了 |
[07:48] | If you say so. | 随便你说 |
[07:50] | You’re not gettin’ it. | 你就是不相信 |
[07:54] | He thinks I’m an idiot. | 他觉得我是个白痴 |
[07:58] | He sure does. | 那的确 |
[08:07] | Should we save a sample? | 我们要保留些尿样吗 |
[08:09] | Dr. Sports Fan can put it in Lucite | “粉斯”[暗指豪斯]医生可会把它倒进玻璃瓶 |
[08:12] | and hang it around his neck. | 挂在脖子上 |
[08:14] | Hey, Friday night, can you cover for me? | 星期五晚上 你能帮我顶班吗 |
[08:17] | I think so. | 应该行 |
[08:19] | Oh, Friday. No, I’m sorry. | 噢 星期五不行 |
[08:21] | I have to go to that oncology thing, the seminar. | 抱歉 我要去参加肿瘤学研讨会 |
[08:24] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[08:26] | Dinner with the drug rep. Castine Pharmaceuticals. | 我要和卡斯丁制药的药代吃饭 |
[08:30] | Arnie? Claims he has 500 lawyer jokes, | 阿尼吗 那个号称货存律师笑话500个 |
[08:33] | only tells one? | 只讲一个的 |
[08:35] | Uh… new guy. | 不是 是新人 |
[08:38] | You need cash? | 要现金交易吗 |
[08:42] | No, l- I don’t have that much on me. | 不行 我身上没这么多 |
[08:46] | No, no, it’s not a problem. | 不 不 钱不是问题 |
[08:48] | I’ll be over by 6:00. Okay. | 我六点到 好 |
[08:51] | 5 P.M. Dr. House checks out. | 下午五点 豪斯医生离开 |
[08:53] | It’s 4:45. | 现在是4点45 |
[08:55] | I was rounding up. | 我习惯四舍五入 |
[08:57] | Carol Moffatt. | 凯洛·莫非特 |
[08:58] | Please see Dr. House in Exam One. | 请去第一诊室 豪斯医生主诊 |
[09:00] | Whoa, whoa, not so fast, Cathy. | 别这么快 凯西 |
[09:02] | It’s Carol. | 我叫凯洛 |
[09:04] | Uh- Uh, trouble with the leg? | 腿不舒服吧 |
[09:08] | When’s the wedding? | 婚礼是什么时候 |
[09:09] | This Saturday. | 这周六 |
[09:10] | Ooh. Not much time to fit into that pretty dress. | 噢 没多长时间减肥了 |
[09:13] | And no time for practical shoe shopping. | 更没时间买合脚的鞋子 |
[09:15] | You’re running two miles a day | 每天跑两英里 |
[09:16] | – further than you should be. – It hurts right here- | -过度疲劳了 -我这里疼 |
[09:18] | New shoes, less miles, | 去买双新鞋子 少跑点儿路 |
[09:20] | and ix-nay on the afternoon Cokes. You’re gonna look beautiful. | 不喝可乐 你就会是个美丽的新娘 |
[09:21] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[09:23] | I can’t get my contact lenses out. | 我的隐形眼镜拿不出来了 |
[09:25] | Out of what? They’re not in your eyes. | 从哪里拿 你就没带 |
[09:27] | But they’re red. | 但我眼睛很红 |
[09:28] | That’s because you’re trying to remove your corneas. | 因为你在尝试拿掉你的角膜 |
[09:30] | What’s wrong with you? | 你哪儿不舒服 |
[09:31] | Uh, lately, my wife has noticed that- | 最近 我妻子说… |
[09:33] | Yeah, yeah. Symptoms. We’re working on a personal best here. | 说症状 没见我们正比赛吗 |
[09:36] | U-Uh, numbness in my feet and hands, uh, constipation- | 手脚麻木 便秘 |
[09:41] | And? | 还有呢 |
[09:41] | Maybe he doesn’t feel comfortable talking about his private matters. | 也许他不好意思在公众场合讨论私人问题 |
[09:44] | Well, neither would I if I was having trouble | 如果我总是小便失禁 |
[09:45] | controlling my pee-pee. | 我也不好意思 |
[09:47] | You’re a dentist. Nitrous oxide poisoning. | 你是牙医 是氧化亚氮中毒 |
[09:50] | Which means you’re either dipping into your own supply | 你不是掉进了笑气瓶 |
[09:51] | or you got a bad valve in the office. | 就是管道阀门坏了 |
[09:53] | Laughing gas rehab’s probably more expensive than the plumber. | 笑气戒毒治疗估计要比请个修理工贵 |
[09:56] | Meanwhile, get yourself some B-12. | 还有 吃一点维生素B12 |
[09:58] | Who’s left? | 还有人吗 |
[09:59] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[10:03] | No, I’m just screwin’ with you. It’s a hangover. | 不 开玩笑的 只是有点儿宿醉 |
[10:07] | My English lit prof told me | 英语文学教授告诉我 |
[10:08] | he’d fail me next time if I didn’t show up with a doctor’s note. | 如果没有医生假条 他会给我不及格 |
[10:10] | Well, make friends with the dentist. He can give you a note, | 和牙医交个朋友 让他给你写假条呗 |
[10:13] | and maybe a little nitrous to take the edge off. | 再给你吸点儿氮气减轻宿醉 |
[10:18] | Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 |
[10:20] | He tested negative for steroids. | 类固醇测试为阴性 |
[10:22] | Elevated beta-2 proteins though. | 但β- 2蛋白有点儿高 |
[10:24] | Could be cancerous- amyloidosis or lymphoma. | 可能是癌症 淀粉样变性 或者淋巴瘤 |
[10:27] | Or steroids. You guys got any money on you? | 或者类固醇 你们身上有钱吗 |
[10:29] | He tested negative for steroids. | 他类固醇测试呈阴性 |
[10:31] | – I have a couple 20s on me. – Fifty of’em? | -我有几张20块 -有50张吗 |
[10:33] | Foreman? The fat-pad biopsy and abdominal C.T. scan | 福曼呢 脂肪垫活检和腹部CT扫描 |
[10:36] | were negative for the cancers, but- | 都没发现肿瘤 但是… |
[10:39] | That just leaves us with steroids. | 那说明只能是类固醇了 |
[10:41] | He tested negative for steroids. | 类固醇检测是阴性 |
[10:43] | Less money is made by biochemists working on a cure for cancer than | 研究癌症治疗的生化学家挣的 |
[10:46] | by their colleagues struggling valiantly to find ways to hide steroid use. | 还没有绞尽脑汁帮他隐瞒使用兴奋剂的人多 |
[10:51] | But there is one thing they can’t hide. | 但有一件事是他们隐瞒不了的 |
[10:59] | Hi. I’m Dr. House. | 嗨 我是豪斯医生 |
[11:02] | And this is the coolest day of my life. | 今天是我生命中最棒的一天 |
[11:11] | See? Steroid use shrinks the testicles. | 看见了没 使用类固醇的人睾丸会变小 |
[11:15] | I’m clean, man. | 我是清白的 老兄 |
[11:17] | No steroids, no nothin’. | 没用过类固醇 什么都没用过 |
[11:18] | Your lips say no, your prunes say yes. | 你嘴上不承认 你的蛋蛋可没抗住 |
[11:22] | Hypogonadism. Isn’t that a great word? | 性腺机能减退 听说过这个词吗 |
[11:25] | Thanks. We don’t get to say it nearly enough. | 谢了 这个词我们永远都说不够 |
[11:27] | Start him on Lupron right away. | 立刻给他用醋酸亮丙瑞 |
[11:32] | These freaks are willing to defile themselves | 这些怪胎愿意为了娱乐大众来挣钱 |
[11:34] | for mass entertainment for money. | 而糟蹋自己的身体 |
[11:36] | I feel sorry for them. | 我真同情他们 |
[11:38] | He drops a clean urine, denies using steroids. | 尿检没问题 他确实没有服用类固醇 |
[11:41] | And you’re giving him a drug for what, | 现在你们又在给他用什么 |
[11:42] | steroid abuse? | 治疗类固醇滥用的药 |
[11:44] | No, no, it’s not. It’s got calcium in it. | 不 不 不是的 是补钙的 |
[11:47] | It’s very good for the bones. | 对骨骼很有好处 |
[11:50] | Basically, at a molecular level, | 基本上 从分子水平来讲 |
[11:51] | it’s just milk. | 那只是牛奶 |
[11:54] | Dr. Whitman to Anesthesiology. | 惠特曼医生请到麻醉科 |
[11:55] | Dr. Whitman, Anesthesiology. | 惠特曼医生请到麻醉科 |
[11:57] | How long do you figure before I get a call from Cuddy? | 你猜卡迪多久会来找我 |
[12:00] | You put him on Lupron? | 你给他用醋酸亮丙瑞 |
[12:02] | – And you told them it was like milk. – Yes. | -还告诉人家那药就像是杯牛奶 -是 |
[12:05] | Is there any way in which that is not a lie? | 靠谱吗 |
[12:09] | It’s creamy. | 长得像牛奶 |
[12:11] | – But I had three reasons. – Good ones? | -不过我有三个理由 -正当理由吗 |
[12:13] | We’ll see in a minute. I’m just making them up now. | 一分钟后揭晓 我正在编 |
[12:17] | He lied to me first. | 他先对我撒谎的 |
[12:19] | Your mother did teach you two wrongs don’t make a right. | 你妈妈肯定教过你两个错加不出一个对来 |
[12:20] | He lies to me about not taking steroids, | 他骗我说没有用类固醇 |
[12:22] | and I lie to him about not treating steroids, | 我骗他说那药不是针对类固醇的 |
[12:24] | he’s cured. | 他被治好了 |
[12:25] | – Adds up for me. – Second reason. | -帮我数着 -第二个理由 |
[12:26] | If I told him the truth, he wouldn’t have taken the stuff. | 如果我说实话 他就不会用那药了 |
[12:29] | And if he told you the truth, | 那如果他说的是实话 |
[12:30] | what would the stuff do to him? | 那药会对他有什么影响 |
[12:32] | – Severe respiratory problems. – Third reason? | -严重呼吸问题 -第三个理由呢 |
[12:34] | I wanted to eliminate the placebo effect. | 消除安慰剂效应 |
[12:37] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[12:39] | You and your lawyer can write a paper. | 你和你的律师可以准备打官司了 |
[12:42] | Which brings me to my fourth reason. | 这点提醒了我第四个理由 |
[12:44] | I thought you said there were only three. | 我以为你说只有三个 |
[12:45] | I thought you’d buy one of’em. | 我以为你会买其中一个的账 |
[12:47] | Seriously? | 认真地 |
[12:48] | He’s not gonna sue. | 他不会起诉的 |
[12:49] | Because his lawyer is a nice guy | 因为他的律师是个好人 |
[12:51] | who’ll realize it’s unfair to blame us | 不会为了责怪我们 |
[12:54] | for ruining this kid’s $100 million career. | 而毁了这哥们儿一亿美金的身价 |
[12:56] | Good guess, but no. | 好想法 不过不对 |
[12:58] | If the Lupron causes respiratory problems, | 如果醋酸亮丙瑞导致了呼吸问题 |
[13:00] | it means he’s not on steroids. | 就说明他没有用过类固醇 |
[13:02] | Which means there’s something else wrong with him. | 也就意味着他有其它的病症 |
[13:05] | And the choices for that something else | 而这个其它病 |
[13:08] | are almost universally very bad. | 基本都是非常糟糕的 |
[13:33] | Osteopenia, messing his bones up. | 骨质疏松 会严重影响他的骨骼 |
[13:35] | Hypogonadism, | 性腺机能减退 |
[13:37] | impaired liver function, kidney function. | 肝脏 肾脏功能受损 |
[13:39] | And we have managed to find | 我们可是找到了 |
[13:42] | the only professional athlete in the galaxy | 全银河系唯一一个不用固醇类药物的 |
[13:44] | who is not on steroids. | 职业运动员啊 |
[13:46] | And it’s not cancer. | 不是癌症 |
[13:48] | So what’s killing him? | 那是什么在摧毁他呢 |
[13:49] | Who shares my suspicions that the Yankees were somehow involved? | 有谁和我一样怀疑他的病是扬基队捣的鬼 |
[13:52] | Shrunken testicles indicate his body’s not putting out enough testosterone. | 睾丸缩小说明他的身体不能合成足量睾酮 |
[13:56] | Throw out the lungs. | 不考虑肺部问题的话 |
[13:58] | That was the Lupron-my fault. | 那是醋酸亮丙瑞导致的 我的错 |
[13:59] | Don’t worry. I’ll send him a nice note. | 别担心 我会给他寄张不错的慰问卡 |
[14:01] | What about something environmental? | 环境因素呢 |
[14:03] | Arsenic, mercury. The symptoms could indicate | 砷 汞 他的症状由 |
[14:05] | Pretty small environment. | 环境引起的可能相当小 |
[14:07] | Wife’s fine, no one else is sick. | 老婆没事儿 其他人没有生病的 |
[14:09] | If you throw out the kidneys, everything else adds up. | 如果不考虑肾 其它症状都说得通 |
[14:11] | The testicles, the bones, the impaired liver function | 睾丸 骨骼 肝脏功能损害 |
[14:13] | could all be caused by a breakdown of his adrenal glands. | 全都可以由肾上腺功能减退引起 |
[14:16] | Addison’s disease. I like it. | 艾迪生病 我喜欢 |
[14:18] | Mainly, of course, | 一般是这样没错 但是 |
[14:19] | because the treatment is | 因为开始的治疗是针对 |
[14:21] | – Steroids. – Enough irony for all of us. | -类固醇 -够讽刺了吧 |
[14:23] | Treatment would cause him to retain fluid. | 治疗可以引起钠水潴留 |
[14:25] | With the kidneys almost shut down already, | 再加上他的肾几乎已经不工作了 |
[14:27] | – he’ll die. – So we’ll get him a new kidney. | -他会死 -所以我们得给他换个新肾 |
[14:30] | Your theory is that Addison’s is causing all the symptoms | 你是说艾迪生病引发了 |
[14:33] | except for the kidney problems. | 除了肾脏以外的所有的症状 |
[14:35] | What’s causing the kidney problems? | 什么引发了肾脏问题呢 |
[14:37] | Cameron, | 卡梅隆 |
[14:37] | if you had to make an ironic guess right about now | 如果你有讽刺意味的猜想 最好趁早 |
[14:39] | He tested negative for steroids. | 类固醇检查阴性 |
[14:42] | Agreed. He’s not on steroids now. | 同意 他现在是没用类固醇 |
[14:44] | But if he was on them at any time in the last five years, | 但如果他在过去的五年里用过的话 |
[14:47] | it could have caused the kidney damage. | 也可以引起肾脏损伤 |
[14:50] | You see, kidneys don’t wear watches. | 你知道 腰子不戴手表 |
[14:54] | Sure, gall bladders do, but it doesn’t matter, | 当然 胆囊戴 不过它戴了也没用 |
[14:57] | ’cause kidneys can’t tell time. | 因为肾不会看表 |
[15:00] | Steroid damage could take years. | 类固醇损害可以持续几年时间 |
[15:03] | No steroids. How many times does he have to tell you? | 我还要说多少次 他没用过类固醇 |
[15:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:07] | How many times did he lie about | 在向联盟坦白可卡因的事之前 |
[15:08] | cocaine before coming clean with the league? | 他撒过多少次谎 |
[15:11] | That’s completely different. | 那完全是两回事 |
[15:11] | Oh, that’s right, I remember. | 啊 对 我想起来了 |
[15:13] | You never did come clean. | 你压根儿没去坦白从宽 |
[15:15] | The league was out to get you. They faked the blood tests. | 是联盟伪造血液测试把你揪出来了 |
[15:18] | You had to get yourself a lawyer and everything. | 你才给自己找了个律师才有后面这一出 |
[15:20] | If Hank says he never used steroids, | 如果汉克说他从没用过类固醇 |
[15:23] | that’s the truth. | 那就没用过 |
[15:24] | That’s too bad, | 那太糟糕了 |
[15:25] | because our theory is that the kidney damage is caused by “A”, | 因为我们的理论是肾损伤是由A引起的 |
[15:30] | and everything else is caused by “B.” | 其他所有症状都由B引起 |
[15:31] | The beauty of this theory is that we can treat “A” And “B.” | 这个理论的美好在于我们能治疗A和B |
[15:35] | But if you add the kidney symptoms back into the mix, | 可如果你硬要把肾症状塞进去 |
[15:38] | then we are looking at another letter altogether, | 那我们面对的就是另一个字母了 |
[15:41] | one that is apparently not in the alphabet. | 字母表里可能还没这字母 |
[15:43] | We can’t fix the bones, | 我就不能修复骨骼 |
[15:45] | no more baseball, no more breathing, | 而你将告别棒球 停止呼吸 |
[15:48] | no more brain function. | 大脑歇菜 |
[15:51] | Get another explanation. | 找个别的解释 |
[15:53] | Okay. I think I got one in my other pants. | 好的 内裤里倒是有一个 您要吗 |
[15:58] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:03] | Five years ago. Bangor, Maine. | 五年前 在缅因州的班戈 |
[16:05] | My pitching coach had me on something. | 我的投球教练让我吃了点药 |
[16:07] | I never knew what it was. | 不过我一直不知道是什么 |
[16:10] | And you never tried too hard to find out either. | 你也没深究过 |
[16:15] | I gained twelve pounds of muscle in, like, four weeks. | 大概四周 我增重了十二磅肌肉 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry, baby. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[16:26] | How ya doin’, Doc? | 最近还好吧 医生 |
[16:28] | Good. Very good. | 好 非常好 |
[16:33] | You want me to put Hank Wiggen | 你想让我把汉克·维根的名字 |
[16:35] | on the transplant list. | 加进移植登记表里 |
[16:37] | He needs a new kidney. | 他需要一个新肾 |
[16:38] | I was thinking the kidney people might have some. | 我想捐肾的人可能有货 |
[16:40] | They like to save them for people who have | 他们是要把肾留着给那些 |
[16:42] | How do I put this? Kidney problems. | 我该怎么说呢 肾有问题的人 |
[16:45] | He’s a professional ball player. | 他是个职业球员 |
[16:46] | Brings joy to millions. | 给大众带来了欢乐 |
[16:48] | Do you really want to be known as the hospital that sent him home to die? | 你真想医院因为把他送回家等死而出名吗 |
[16:51] | That’s a great idea. | 您的好主意 |
[16:52] | We could be the hospital that killed two people | 可就让咱们成为双杀医院了 |
[16:54] | the guy who deserved the kidney, | 那个本应肾移植的人 |
[16:56] | and the ball player we bumped up the list | 还有我们甚至还不确定病因 |
[16:59] | when we weren’t even sure what was wrong with him. | 就贸然加进移植登记表的球员 |
[17:00] | Everything else is related to the Addison’s. | 其他所有症状都和艾迪生病有关 |
[17:02] | The test for Addison’s was inconclusive. | 艾迪生病检查结果还没定论 |
[17:04] | The test for Addison’s is always inconclusive. | 艾迪生病检查结果永远是不确定的 |
[17:07] | Why do we do it at all? We should just ask you. | 那我们还做它干吗 问你不就得了 |
[17:16] | You’re not putting him on the list. | 你不会把他加在登记表上 |
[17:18] | Your powers of deduction are breathtaking. | 你真是比福尔摩斯还福尔摩斯 |
[17:21] | You take a perverse pleasure in turning me down. | 拒绝我能让你得到别样的快感 |
[17:23] | What I live for. | 就指望它活了 |
[17:26] | Once in a while, though, try to ruin my day | 你要是想让老娘偶尔不爽的话 |
[17:29] | ask me something I can say “Yes” to. | 说点儿靠谱的 |
[17:48] | Oh, I’m sorry, Doctor. | 啊 很抱歉 医生 |
[17:50] | I didn’t know you were busy. Want me to come back? | 我不知道你在忙 我待会儿再来吗 |
[17:53] | – Is he on the list? – No. | -他在名单上吗 -没有 |
[17:55] | – Then I’m giving him one of mine. – Okay. | -把我的一个肾给他 -好的 |
[17:58] | You’re not gonna tell me it’s a bad idea? | 怎么不劝我说是个坏主意 |
[18:00] | Why give a kidney to someone who might not be able to use it? | 为什么要把肾给一个可能用不了的人呢 |
[18:03] | Not my area. | 那不归我管 |
[18:05] | That is, however, my chair. | 不过 那个可是我的椅子 |
[18:08] | When do we do it? | 什么时候手术 |
[18:10] | Very noble gesture. | 真高尚 |
[18:12] | My favorite kind. | 我就好这一口 |
[18:14] | Dramatic, yet completely empty. | 跌宕起伏 一无是处 |
[18:17] | The chances of nonidentical twins being a match | 异卵双胞胎移植匹配的概率 |
[18:18] | – You live alone? – You writing a book? | -你一个人住吗 -你写书吗 |
[18:20] | I made it a question just ’cause it’s more polite. | 我用问句只是想礼貌点 |
[18:23] | You got a big “Keep out” sign stapled on your forehead. | 你额头上写了个大大的”不得入内” |
[18:26] | That explains it. I told ’em to put it on my door. | 没错 早就说让他们挂在我门上来着 |
[18:29] | Even if real human contact is something you don’t have | 就算你不能像正常人一样交流 |
[18:32] | or even want or need, | 就算不想也不需要 |
[18:34] | you should at least be able to see it in other people. | 你至少应该能耳濡目染一点儿吧 |
[18:36] | Yeah. Right. | 是 没错 |
[18:38] | True love- that’s just how we match organs these days. | 现在器官移植确实是靠”真爱”配型的 |
[18:41] | There’s a couple in France | 法国有对夫妇 |
[18:42] | high school sweethearts- they’re trading brains. | 高中时代就恋爱了 现在想交换大脑 |
[18:46] | We’re a match. Run your tests. | 我们会匹配的 测试吧 |
[19:04] | Hey. The lab call? Is she a match? | 喂 实验室的电话 匹配吗 |
[19:06] | Haven’t heard yet. | 还没出来 |
[19:07] | You got a text message, though. | 不过你倒是有条留言 |
[19:09] | “Friday night.” Very cryptic. | 星期五晚上 非常的隐秘 |
[19:11] | Gee, thanks for checking. Can you cover for me? | 哇 谢了 能帮忙顶下吗 |
[19:14] | – Oncology seminar. – Right. | -肿瘤研讨会 -很好 |
[19:17] | Friday night the same thing as the car trouble? | 星期五晚上和车在路上抛锚是一档子事吗 |
[19:19] | I had car trouble. | 那时车真坏了 |
[19:21] | House says you were lying. I believe him. | 豪斯说你扯淡 我信他 |
[19:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:25] | You got a little wet smudge at the end of your nose. | 你鼻尖上有个湿乎乎的脏东西[说奇斯拍马屁] |
[19:28] | Hey, I like the guy. | 嘿 挺喜欢他的 |
[19:28] | He says what he wants, does what he wants. | 想说就说 能做就做 |
[19:31] | He won’t talk to anyone unless he can jerk them around. | 他觉得能耍你的时候才和你说话 |
[19:33] | Or needs a thousand bucks. What is with that? | 或者他想要一千元钞票 那有什么 |
[19:36] | I scored. | 我得分了 |
[19:40] | It’s a brave new world, Doc, | 美丽新世界 医生 |
[19:42] | and we are the cutting edge. | 咱们就在风口浪尖 |
[19:46] | You are looking at two all-access passes | 你看到的是两张畅通无阻的通行证 |
[19:50] | to paradise itself. | 直通天堂 |
[19:54] | – How much? – True cost? No man can say. | -多少钱 -真正的价值 没人知道 |
[19:58] | Could that man’s accountant say? | 会计能透露下吗 |
[20:00] | One thousand dollars. | 一千美元 |
[20:02] | Friday night. | 周五晚上 |
[20:03] | The biggest official monster truck jam in the history of New Jersey. | 新泽西州史上最大的官方大脚赛车集会 |
[20:07] | please tell me you didn’t just say Friday night. | 你不是说周五晚上吧 |
[20:11] | Whatever you’ve got, you cancel. | 无论已经计划了什么 取消吧 |
[20:13] | I can’t do it. | 我不能 |
[20:15] | Listen.They only give these tickets to owners. | 听着 他们只把票给车主 |
[20:17] | Anytime we wanna be in the middle of the track, | 无论什么时候只要我们想在赛道上 |
[20:19] | we’re in the middle of the track. | 我们就能在赛道上 |
[20:20] | These tickets are so good, we have to sign a release. | 这些票太棒了 一定要请假 |
[20:24] | I mean it. We do this, we could die. | 我认真的 为了这次 死都值了 |
[20:27] | I’ve got the oncology thing. I… | 要出席肿瘤讲座 我… |
[20:30] | The rectal cancer lecture, | 直肠癌讲座 |
[20:31] | they booked me a year ago. I… I… I can’t get out. | 他们一年前就预约了 我没法脱身 |
[20:34] | There’s no way out. | 实在脱不了身 |
[20:37] | Fine. I’ll ask one of my other friends. | 好吧 我找别的朋友去 |
[20:44] | What? You’re saying I’ve only got one friend? | 怎么 你觉得我就你一个朋友 |
[20:48] | And wh… who… | 还有谁呢 |
[20:53] | Kevin in bookkeeping. | 账房的凯文 |
[20:56] | Okay, well, first of all, his name’s Carl. | 好吧 不过他貌似叫卡尔 |
[20:58] | I call him Kevin. | 但我叫他凯文 |
[21:00] | It’s his secret friendship club name. | 密友俱乐部的昵称 |
[21:03] | – It’s hookers. – Oh, my God.! | -是个妓女 -哦 天哪 |
[21:06] | Multiple hookers. But House is House. | 很多妓女吧 但豪斯就是豪斯 |
[21:08] | He’s gotta have it his way. Four or five women. | 这事他肯定有自己的一套 四或五个女人 |
[21:10] | This isn’t even funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[21:12] | What? You don’t think he has sex? | 什么 你不觉得他会和别人上床吗 |
[21:14] | No, of course he… | 当然不会 他 |
[21:15] | He doesn’t have sex, he makes love. | 他当然不和别人上床 他和别人嘿咻 |
[21:17] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[21:22] | It’s the lab. | 化验室的电话 |
[21:24] | Dr. Foreman. | 福曼医生 |
[21:27] | Respiratory Therapy, call 4702. | 呼吸治疗 请拨4702 |
[21:30] | Respiratory Therapy, pick up 4702. | 呼吸治疗 请接4702 |
[21:32] | If you have the results, | 如果结果出来了 |
[21:33] | I’d like you to talk to both of us. | 我希望能同时告诉我们俩 |
[21:35] | If you don’t, I’m late for a meeting. | 如果还没 我得先去开个会 |
[21:37] | Believe me. I’d much rather be with your better half. | 相信我 我更愿意和你的另一半谈谈 |
[21:41] | And by better half, | 而那个另一半 |
[21:42] | I mean the one who struck out Sammy Sosa on three pitches | 我指的是那位把萨米·索沙三振出局的哥们 |
[21:45] | and talks a lot less. | 那样还能省去很多废话 |
[21:47] | But I thought I would talk to you first and alone. | 但我觉得应该先和你单独谈谈 |
[21:51] | I got your results back from the lab. | 我从实验室里拿到了报告 |
[21:54] | You do match. | 你们俩的肾非常匹配 |
[21:56] | I do? | 真的吗 |
[22:04] | You’re also pregnant. | 你还怀孕了 |
[22:13] | You can’t be a donor. | 你不能作为捐赠者 |
[22:18] | Not in your current condition. | 至少目前不行 |
[22:33] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[22:35] | I have to go talk to my husband. | 我得去和我丈夫谈谈 |
[22:59] | Heart looks good. We can schedule the transplant. | 心脏没问题 我们可以安排移植手术 |
[23:02] | No transplant. | 不用移植了 |
[23:03] | Lola’s not gonna have an abortion. | 罗拉不能流产 |
[23:05] | Actually, your wife just told me | 事实上 你妻子刚让我 |
[23:07] | that she was making an appointment. | 为她安排一个流产手术 |
[23:09] | I don’t care what she said. | 我不管她怎么说 |
[23:12] | I think you two need to discuss this further. | 我觉得这事儿你们得先沟通好 |
[23:14] | We’ve been trying to get pregnant almost since we met. | 我们一直就想要个孩子 |
[23:18] | Well, it’s your wife’s decision whether or not- | 不管怎样 那都是你妻子的决定 |
[23:21] | She wants to trade a child for a kidney. That’s murder. | 她想用孩子换一个肾 那是谋杀 |
[23:24] | I’m not gonna let her do that. | 我不会让她那么做的 |
[23:29] | Foreman says we’ve got a problem about the transplant. | 福曼说移植手术有困难 |
[23:32] | If she terminates the pregnancy, | 如果她为他流产的话 |
[23:34] | he’s not gonna let himself die on principle. | 他也应该不会自寻死路 |
[23:37] | Would you give up a baby for someone you love? | 你会为了你爱的人放弃一个孩子吗 |
[23:41] | Please tell me I don’t have to decide. | 你不是吧 非要我选的话 |
[23:46] | It depends. How long would they live? | 得看情况 看还能活多久 |
[23:48] | This is a pragmatic question for you? | 对你来说这是个实际的问题吗 |
[23:51] | Fifty years, no problem. | 能活五十年的话 我会 |
[23:53] | Six months, I say let him die. | 六个月的话 就算了吧 |
[23:55] | I’ve actually given this a lot of thought. | 其实我在这个问题上思考过很久 |
[23:58] | My personal tipping point is | 我个人的底线是 |
[23:59] | seven years, eight months and 14 days. | 七年八个月零十四天 |
[24:01] | I couldn’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[24:02] | You found religion? | 因为宗教信仰吗 |
[24:04] | Do you have to be religious to believe a fetus is a life? | 必须是信教的人才相信胚胎是一条生命吗 |
[24:06] | There seems to be a correlation. | 似乎是有点儿联系 |
[24:12] | I’m… | 我 |
[24:18] | Do you like monster trucks? | 你喜欢大脚赛车吗 |
[24:23] | – I don’t know what they are. – Right. | -那是什么 -好吧 |
[24:28] | I got two tickets. Friday night. | 我有两张票 周五晚上的 |
[24:32] | You asking me to go with you? | 你在邀请我吗 |
[24:34] | Sure. Sounds good. | 当然 应该很好玩 |
[24:37] | Like a date? | 像约会那样 |
[24:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[24:41] | Except for the… the date part. | 只是…我俩不是去约会的 |
[24:46] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[24:48] | No, l… I was gonna go to the oncology dinner. | 不是 我本打算去参加一个肿瘤学会 |
[24:52] | Of course. You have to hear Wilson’s lecture. | 当然了 你得去听威尔森的演讲 |
[24:55] | No. I just found out he canceled, like, two weeks ago. | 不 他好像在两周前取消了演讲 |
[25:05] | So… what do I wear? | 那么 我穿什么去 |
[25:11] | – Still with us, Hank? – Yeah. I’m here. | -能听见吗 汉克 -对 还好 |
[25:13] | My chest feels funny. | 我胸口不舒服 |
[25:16] | Tachycardia. Your heart’s beating too fast. | 心动过速 你的心脏跳的太快了 |
[25:18] | We’re sorting it out. But you stay with us, all right? | 我们正在处理 你能挺住的 对吗 |
[25:22] | Keep talking to us, Hank! | 说点什么 汉克 别停 |
[25:24] | Where’s Lola? | 罗拉在哪里 |
[25:24] | Ten units of insulin sub-Q. An I.V. Push D-50. | 注射10单位胰岛素 静脉推注吡嗪酰胺 |
[25:28] | Why’s his potassium up? | 为什么体内钾含量在上升 |
[25:29] | Damned if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[25:30] | Kayexalate too. | 再注射点降钾树脂 |
[25:31] | We gotta suck that potassium out of him. | 我们得降低他体内的钾含量 |
[25:32] | We gotta get his heart rate down. | 让心率慢下来 |
[25:33] | – We need a crash cart! – You got it. | -我们需要急救推车 -收到 |
[25:36] | It’s definitely not Addison’s. | 这绝对不是爱迪生病 |
[25:39] | It’s not steroids either. | 也不是类固醇问题 |
[25:41] | Set. Help in here, please! | 好了 请过来这里帮忙 |
[25:45] | His heart rate is 130 and rising | 他的心跳达到了130而且继续飙升 |
[25:46] | like a Randy Johnson line drives. | 就像兰迪·约翰逊投的球一样快 |
[25:49] | “A” for effort. | 你这比喻有亮点 |
[25:51] | There’s no point in doing the transplant. | 现在给他移植毫无意义 |
[25:53] | Even if he was stable enough, | 即使他的身体稳定了 |
[25:54] | it’s obvious that we have no idea what’s wrong with him. | 明显我们还未找出病因 |
[25:58] | First it’s too high. Now it’s too low? | 刚开始心跳太快 现在又太慢 |
[26:03] | His heart’s not responding to the atropine. | 他的心脏对阿托品没有反应 |
[26:07] | – Heart rate’s down to 40. – I thought it was up. | -心率降到40 -我以为会升高呢 |
[26:09] | Now it’s down. Last time he went out at 35. | 现在降了 最低的时候心率只有35 |
[26:12] | – What’s wrong? – I have no idea. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[26:17] | Hit him with the atropine before he gets to 35 again. | 继续注射阿托品防止他的心率再降到35 |
[26:20] | We’ve already given him three milliliters. | 已经注射了三毫升了 |
[26:24] | Apparently that’s not enough. | 显然量还不够 |
[26:27] | We can’t stabilize his heart rate. | 我们没法稳定他的心率 |
[26:29] | – What did you do to him? – Kayexalate. | -你们做过什么 -降钾树脂 |
[26:31] | His pulse was through the roof. | 他的脉搏太快了 |
[26:32] | So was his potassium. | 还有他体内钾含量也过高 |
[26:34] | It wouldn’t do this. | 不应该是这样的 |
[26:35] | Something did. | 肯定是哪儿出了问题 |
[26:40] | Call me when he’s stable. Or dead. | 等他稳定 或死了的时候通知我 |
[26:53] | I remember the first time. | 我还记得第一次见你 |
[26:57] | You weren’t even supposed to be pitching that day. | 那场比赛本来不安排你投球的 |
[26:59] | I’d flown all the way to Tokyo to watch this kid, | 我长途跋涉飞到东京去看这个孩子 |
[27:02] | and he gets tossed for arguing a call in the first inning. | 结果第一轮发球他就因为和教练争执挨了批评 |
[27:08] | Ah, your pitches… perfect. | 啊 你投的球 太完美了 |
[27:13] | Ball seemed to go faster than your arm. | 球速好像比你手臂的速度还快 |
[27:16] | It was like the rules didn’t apply, | 球已经不按常理飞行 |
[27:18] | like physics couldn’t slow you down. | 势如破竹 |
[27:22] | Hot damn, it was beautiful. | 那简直是 太漂亮了 |
[27:28] | Hey, Warner. | 嗨 华纳 |
[27:31] | Hey, kid. How ya feelin’? | 嗨 孩子 你感觉怎样 |
[27:34] | I hurt. | 我痛 |
[27:36] | My arm, my head, everywhere. | 手臂痛 头痛 全身都痛 |
[27:41] | They must’ve dialed down the morphine. | 他们肯定调低了吗啡的量 |
[27:44] | That’s just wrong, man. You’re in pain. | 那是不对的 你正在遭受着折磨 |
[27:48] | I got somethin’ for ya. | 我给你带了点儿东西 |
[27:53] | No. | 不行 |
[27:55] | A doc in St. Louis gave ’em to me for migraine. | 这是其他医生给我的偏头痛药 |
[27:59] | I’m an addict. I can’t take that. | 我会上瘾的 我不能吃 |
[28:00] | Even Lola was okay with the morphine. | 罗拉也会同意用吗啡的 |
[28:02] | This stuff’s just a little stronger. | 这东西只是比吗啡强一点 |
[28:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:13] | I’ll just try one, Warner. | 我就吃一颗 华纳 |
[28:16] | Dr. Mulvaney, please call extension 6134. | 马维尼医生 请拨分机6134号 |
[28:20] | Dr. Mulvaney, please call extension 6134. | 马维尼医生 请拨分机6134号 |
[28:23] | Three more symptoms. | 又多了三个症状 |
[28:26] | Heart rate up. Heart rate down. | 心动过速 心动过缓 |
[28:28] | Now he’s hallucinating. | 现在又出现幻觉 |
[28:30] | You gotta promise not to tell Lola. | 你保证不告诉罗拉 |
[28:32] | Okay, coach? | 好吗 教练 |
[28:34] | He’s not just dreaming? | 他不是在做梦吧 |
[28:35] | No R.E.M. He’s actually awake. | 没有快速眼动 他是醒着的 |
[28:39] | – Drugs? – Not psychedelics. | -磕药了 -不像是迷幻反应 |
[28:41] | Not with the heart symptoms. | 不然不会心律失常 |
[28:44] | Well, hallucinations would point to digitalis. | 幻觉有可能是洋地黄导致的 |
[28:47] | It would also mess up his heart. | 也可以扰乱他的心律 |
[28:50] | But he’s not on it, | 但并没给他这个药啊 |
[28:51] | And why would he take it? | 他吃这个要干什么 |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:57] | Pithy analysis. | 精辟的分析 |
[28:59] | I can see why they asked you to speak at the cancer dinner. | 终于明白为什么他们会请你做演讲了 |
[29:02] | I’m sorry I’m gonna miss it. | 很遗憾我不能去参加 |
[29:04] | I’m sorry about the monster trucks. | 很遗憾我不能陪你去看大脚赛车 |
[29:06] | No, I think it’s great. You’re giving back. | 不 这很好 礼尚往来嘛 |
[29:12] | Only thing is… uh, digitalis, | 但是 洋地黄 |
[29:20] | it would only explain the later symptoms, | 只能解释新出现的症状 |
[29:23] | not the original ones. | 而不能解释最开始的 |
[29:35] | Sure, you know, it’s got a lot of movement. | 当然 你知道 这得做一连串动作 |
[29:37] | Problem is, everybody sees the movement. | 问题是 每个人都能看见这动作 |
[29:40] | You’re throwin’ your curveball | 当你丢一个曲线球时 |
[29:40] | like you’re-you’re throwin’ a curveball. | 动作就已经被别人看穿了 |
[29:42] | Deception. That’s the- same motion. | 假动作 球行进路线一样的 |
[29:49] | Less movement, but it won’t come back at you. | 少做点动作 但不会泄露你的投球意图 |
[29:51] | All right, outfielders move in.! Right there.! | 好了 外野手进来 到那边去 |
[29:57] | How’d you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[30:00] | Spoke Spanish. | 说西班牙语 |
[30:00] | Told them I was the new shortstop from the Dominican. | 告诉他们我是来从多米尼加来的游击手 |
[30:03] | – How’s Hank doin’? – Lousy. | -汉克怎么样了 -很糟 |
[30:08] | Around your fingernails, that swelling, it’s called clubbing. | 你的指甲周围都肿胀了 医学上叫杵状指 |
[30:13] | Hippocrates noticed that a lot of his friends | 希波克拉底注意到他身边很多有这种症状的朋友 |
[30:15] | who also had that tended to frequently grab their chests and die. | 经常抓自己的胸口最后死去了 |
[30:19] | Yeah, I got a heart condition. What’s wrong with Hank? | 对 我心脏是不太好 汉克到底怎么了 |
[30:22] | – What do you take for it? – Digitalis. | -你在吃什么 -洋地黄 |
[30:24] | Got ’em with you? | 身上有带吗 |
[30:28] | Huh. Well, that’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[30:31] | I just filled this prescription a couple days ago. | 几天前还是满的 |
[30:33] | There’s another bottle here. | 这里还有一瓶 |
[30:35] | Don’t bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[30:37] | Hank Wiggen stole your pills. | 汉克·维根偷了你的药 |
[30:40] | He tried to kill himself. | 他想自杀 |
[30:59] | So what happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[31:02] | He left the bottle open while he went to get some water? | 他去喝水的时候把药瓶落下了 |
[31:05] | Next time, just take the whole bottle. | 下一次把整瓶都吃掉吧 |
[31:08] | Hey, man, you got no right. | 嘿 伙计 你没权利 |
[31:11] | See, people remember how many they’ve got. | 人们能记得他们吃了多少 |
[31:14] | Date’s right on the label, | 日期都写在标签上的 |
[31:15] | number of pills- regular person can do the math. | 正常人都能对药片的数量做简单的计算 |
[31:17] | But a junkie doesn’t have to, | 但瘾君子就不必了 |
[31:19] | because how many pills he’s got left, that’s all he’s thinking about. | 因为他们关心的是还剩下几片 |
[31:23] | Big insurance policy? | 为了大保单? |
[31:26] | – This isn’t about the money. – Not for you, no. | -和钱无关 -对你而言不是 |
[31:30] | Most reputable stores won’t cash your checks after you’re dead. | 多数信誉良好的商店在你死后不会兑现你的支票 |
[31:35] | But for Lola, well, girls like that, they’re all about the money. | 但劳拉这样的女孩 她们只关心钱 |
[31:38] | Don’t you say that. | 不许这么说 |
[31:41] | She already saved my life. | 她曾救过我的命 |
[31:43] | I was dead in Japan. She brought me back. | 在日本的时候我已经完了 是她救了我回来 |
[31:45] | Everything since then, that’s gravy. | 从那以后都是意外之福 |
[31:47] | That’s more than I deserve. | 我已经知足了 |
[31:49] | – You owe her? – Everything. | -你欠她吗 -我的全部 |
[31:51] | Ah. So the attempted suicide, the scaring her to death- | 那你的自杀未遂 把她吓得要死 |
[31:55] | what is that? That’s gratitude? | 算什么 感激吗 |
[31:58] | Love? | 爱吗 |
[31:59] | Yeah, I get that. | 我理解 |
[32:02] | Well, take out what you did to yourself yesterday | 忘了昨天你做了什么吧 |
[32:05] | we’re back to the kidneys and the bones. | 我们回来谈肾脏和骨骼 |
[32:09] | I’m scheduling the transplant. | 我安排了移植 |
[32:17] | Never visit a patient. | 永远不要拜访病人 |
[32:19] | I want that baby! | 我要孩子 |
[32:21] | Even if I’m gone, that’s a piece of me and Lola… | 就算我死了 是我和劳拉的结晶 |
[32:24] | breathing, walking around town, | 自由呼吸 漫步街头 |
[32:27] | goin’to baseball games. | 去看棒球 |
[32:31] | If there’s any more transplant talk from you, Lola, or anybody else, | 要是你 劳拉或别人 再谈移植 |
[32:36] | I won’t screw it up this time. | 我可不会再搞砸了 |
[32:38] | I’ll take myself out for good. | 我一定会自我了结的 |
[32:44] | I’ll start treating the Addison’s, | 我要开始对爱迪生病治疗了 |
[32:46] | which will most likely destroy what’s left of your kidneys. | 几乎会毁掉你剩下的肾脏 |
[32:49] | Fine. Start the treatment. | 行 开始吧 |
[33:02] | What | 什么 |
[33:02] | Hank Wiggen peed on me. | 汉克·维根在我身上撒尿 |
[33:06] | What do you think these pants are worth on eBay? | 你觉得这条裤子在易贝上能卖多少 |
[33:08] | I’ve got some big boy diapers in my office. | 我办公室里有些大号尿布 |
[33:10] | The rep hands ’em out like candy. | 促销员像发糖似的散发 |
[33:11] | Is it that bad? | 那么糟糕吗 |
[33:12] | No, not if you like the smell of urine. | 不 要是你喜欢尿味的话 |
[33:15] | Of course, why should I trust | 当然 我为什么要相信一个 |
[33:16] | someone who lies about what he’s doing Friday night? | 对于周五晚上安排撒谎的人呢 |
[33:20] | Question is, what are you really doing Friday night? | 问题是 你到底周五晚上干什么 |
[33:23] | Or more to the point, | 更确切的说 |
[33:24] | what could possibly be better than monster trucks? | 还有比大脚赛车更好的事吗 |
[33:27] | Or are we breaking up? | 或者说是我们分手了 |
[33:47] | Stacy’s coming into town this weekend. | 史黛西这个周末过来 |
[33:50] | We’re having dinner. | 我们一起晚餐 |
[33:53] | Just catching up. | 就是聊聊近况 |
[33:55] | I definitely had pants here. | 我肯定有条裤子在这里 |
[33:57] | Wait a second. Is that Stacy the stripper? | 等一下 史黛西是那个脱衣舞娘吗 |
[34:00] | I heard she’s playing Atlantic City. | 我听说她在大西洋城演出啊 |
[34:02] | No, Stacy the constitutional lawyer. | 不是 是律师史黛西 |
[34:07] | You thought I couldn’t handle this news. | 你觉得我接受不了这样的消息 |
[34:14] | You talk to her a lot? | 你和她常联系吗 |
[34:17] | No, it’s been a long time. | 没有 有段时间没见了 |
[34:22] | If you don’t want me to see her | 要是你不想我见她 |
[34:24] | What is this, eighth grade? I’m fine. | 什么意思 我还是小孩吗 我没事 |
[34:27] | It’s fine if you’re upset. | 要是你不高兴 可以理解 |
[34:29] | No, it’s- | 不 是 |
[34:32] | I have no right to be upset. | 我没理由不高兴 |
[34:35] | You two were friends. | 你们是朋友 |
[34:40] | You should see her. | 你该见见她的 |
[34:42] | Say hi for me. | 替我问好 |
[34:44] | So, you’re okay? | 那么 你没事 |
[34:47] | I’m not the cancer doctor who’s lying about the cancer dinner. | 我不是那个对癌症晚宴撒谎的癌症医生 |
[34:52] | I’m not the one betraying | 我不是那个背叛 |
[34:53] | all those poor little bald-headed dying kids. | 所有可怜的没头发的快死的孩子的人 |
[35:00] | I’m gonna go get some pants. I stink. | 我得去搞条裤子 都发臭了 |
[35:10] | You’re treating him for Addison’s | 你们虽然针对爱迪生病治疗 |
[35:12] | and you don’t think it’s gonna work? | 却不认为会起效 是吗 |
[35:14] | – He tried to kill himself. – I know. | -他打算自杀 -我知道 |
[35:16] | He’s confused. We can have another baby. | 他糊涂了 我们可以再有孩子 |
[35:20] | I can make him understand that. | 我会让他明白 |
[35:21] | – I’m having an abortion. We do the transplant – No. | -我去流产 我们做移植手术 -不 |
[35:24] | I can make decisions about my body. | 我能对我的身体做主 |
[35:26] | And he can make decisions about his. He doesn’t want your kidney. | 他也能对他的身体做主 他不要你的肾 |
[35:31] | So he’ll die? | 他会死吗 |
[35:36] | Probably. | 可能 |
[35:57] | If you keep that appointment, he’ll also probably die. | 要是你去做流产 他也有可能死 |
[36:05] | Keep the baby. | 保住孩子 |
[36:20] | Are you just being polite? | 你只是出于礼貌吗 |
[36:25] | My pants are- | 我的裤子 |
[36:27] | Oh, they’re all wet. | 他们都湿了 |
[36:35] | You can’t smell that? | 你闻不到吗 |
[36:38] | You think she’ll abort anyway, try to force his hand? | 你认为她还是会去流产 逼他就范吗 |
[36:42] | No, she’s not gonna risk losing him. | 不 她不会冒失去他的危险 |
[36:46] | That’s funny? | 好笑吗 |
[36:49] | No, the monster trucks. House asking you, that’s- that’s funny. | 不 豪斯请你去看大脚赛车 很好笑 |
[36:54] | I was the first person he ran into. He just asked me. | 我是他第一个碰到的人 他就问我了 |
[36:57] | Yeah, like a date. | 对 像是个约会 |
[36:59] | Exactly. Except for the date part. | 没错 只是我们不是约会 |
[37:08] | If the patient decides to go the dialysis route, | 要是病人决定做透析 |
[37:10] | we’ve got some product you should check out. | 我们有些产品你可以看看 |
[37:13] | Mmm. Hey, Dr. Foreman. | 福曼医生 |
[37:16] | Courtesy of the generous Sharon | 慷慨大方的莎伦 |
[37:18] | and the good folks at Castine Pharmaceuticals. | 卡斯丁药业的好人们 |
[37:20] | I was just telling the guys about the Bermuda conference in April. | 我刚和他们说4月百慕大会议的事 |
[37:23] | Three days of sun and scuba, and one hour of lecture. | 三天阳光潜水之旅和一个小时的讲座 |
[37:26] | Oh, God, do we have to go to the lecture? | 天 我们必须去听讲座吗 |
[37:27] | So, you’re the new Arnie. | 那么你就是阿尼第二咯 |
[37:32] | Dr. House. It’s good to see you. | 豪斯医生 幸会 |
[37:34] | Would you get me a coffee? Black, no sugar. | 能给我来杯咖啡吗 黑咖啡 不加糖 |
[37:45] | Okay, so who is it? | 行 那是谁 |
[37:48] | Come on. She’s sleeping with one of you. | 说吧 她和你们中的一个上床 |
[37:50] | Oh, God, please tell me it’s you. | 老天 告诉我那个就是你 |
[37:53] | She buys lunches. She doesn’t- | 她请客午饭 她不 |
[37:56] | Don’t worry. You’re not gay. You’re adventurous. | 别担心 你不是同性恋 爱冒险而已 |
[37:59] | You think she’s gonna prostitute herself? | 你觉得她出卖自己吗 |
[38:01] | The three of us are that important to her? | 我们三个对她那么重要吗 |
[38:03] | I’m afraid not, no. | 恐怕不是 不 |
[38:05] | The groupies sleep with the roadies in order to get to Mick. | 歌迷和经纪人上床就为了接近歌星 |
[38:08] | And you’re Mick? | 你就是那个歌星吗 |
[38:09] | That was the metaphor I was making, yes. | 我打比方就是这个意思 没错 |
[38:11] | Why are you here? | 你在这里干吗 |
[38:15] | Damn, it’s you. | 糟糕 原来是你 |
[38:19] | It’s not Addison’s. New symptom. Inability to smell. | 不是爱迪生病 新症状 嗅觉丧失 |
[38:24] | I was just in Hank’s room. | 我刚才在汉克的房间 |
[38:26] | He said it smelled like the men’s room at Veteran’s Stadium. | 他说闻着像老兵体育场的男厕所 |
[38:29] | He was right. | 他没错 |
[38:29] | We rejected environmental causes because the wife was healthy. | 我们排除了环境因素 因为太太很健康 |
[38:32] | Well, she’s not. Last six months, she can’t smell a thing. | 其实不是 过去6个月里 她丧失了嗅觉 |
[38:36] | If you think of them as one single patient, | 要是把他俩看成一个病人 |
[38:39] | you add her symptoms to his- | 把她的症状放到他的身上 |
[38:41] | Cadmium poisoning. | 镉中毒 |
[38:43] | It explains everything. | 解释全部问题 |
[38:44] | Even why they had so much trouble getting pregnant. | 包括他们的怀孕困难 |
[38:47] | How could they have gotten exposed to that much cadmium? | 他们怎么可能接触到那么多的镉 |
[38:49] | Unless they were eating steel and batteries for breakfast. | 除非他们拿钢材和电池当早饭 |
[38:52] | So, where else is cadmium? | 哪里还有镉呢 |
[38:54] | Some foods, polluted groundwater. | 一些食品 被污染的地下水 |
[38:56] | We should check their home. | 我们该检查他们的住处 |
[38:57] | I think I know how it happened. | 我想我知道是怎么回事 |
[39:01] | I’m gonna need another urine sample. | 我需要另一份尿液样本 |
[39:03] | – What for? – Sure. | -为什么 -当然可以 |
[39:05] | Whatever you want. | 想要什么都行 |
[39:06] | Why wouldn’t you give it to me before, but now it’s no problem? | 你之前为什么不给 现在却没有问题了 |
[39:09] | I’m dyin’, right? | 我要死了 不是吗 |
[39:11] | So you’ve got nothing to lose this time. | 所以现在你没有顾虑了 |
[39:14] | Begs the question, what were you worried about last time? | 正面回答我 你上次担心什么 |
[39:19] | The funny thing is, when we tested you before, | 有趣的是 之前我们检查的时候 |
[39:21] | we were just looking for steroids. | 我们只是查了类固醇 |
[39:23] | What should we look for now, Hank? | 现在我们该查什么呢 汉克 |
[39:26] | Hank, what’s the story? | 汉克 怎么一回事 |
[39:31] | A little weed every now and then when no one was looking? | 没人的时候 时不时来点大麻 |
[39:38] | I don’t believe this. | 我不信 |
[39:41] | – We quit. – You did. | -我们戒掉了 -你戒了 |
[39:43] | If you’d kept going, | 要是你继续 |
[39:44] | you wouldn’t have just lost your sense of smell. | 你丧失的就不止是嗅觉了 |
[39:46] | I quit the hard stuff. | 我戒了烈性的 |
[39:49] | I just needed to relax. | 我就是要放松一下 |
[39:51] | Based on the symptoms, you’re a lot more than a social user. | 基于症状 你不仅仅是偶尔用用 |
[39:53] | – So you’ve been lying to me all this time? – I’m sorry. | -那么你一直在骗我吗 -对不起 |
[39:57] | There must have been cadmium in the soil where the marijuana was grown. | 大麻生长的土壤中一定含有镉 |
[40:01] | Some people get bone loss, | 有的人钙流失 |
[40:03] | kidney failure, some people’s testes shrink, | 肾脏衰竭 有的人睾丸萎缩 |
[40:06] | and some people lose their sense of smell. | 有的人嗅觉丧失 |
[40:10] | We’ll start treatment right away. | 我们马上开始治疗 |
[40:12] | You should be fine by opening day. | 开赛时你会没事的 |
[40:14] | Baseball’s in the summer, right? | 棒球在夏天 对吗 |
[40:17] | It didn’t hurt the baby, did it? The cadmium? | 不会影响到婴儿 会吗 镉 |
[40:19] | If you’ve been clean, the baby should be fine. | 要是你完全戒了 婴儿应该没事 |
[40:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:25] | Please. I’ll stop everything. | 求你了 我会都戒了的 |
[40:27] | I’ll- I’ll go to meetings every day. | 我会 我每天去戒毒互助会 |
[40:33] | Lola. | 罗拉 |
[40:37] | Twice a day. | 每天两次 |
[40:41] | How’s the ballplayer doing? | 棒球手怎样了 |
[40:43] | – Much better. – Too bad about his career. | -好多了 -他职业生涯就惨了 |
[40:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:47] | Major League Baseball’s collective bargaining agreement… | 棒球联盟劳资谈判决定 |
[40:49] | requires medical reports on all treatment. | 要求提供全部医疗就诊记录 |
[40:51] | Given Hank’s history, he’s not likely to get much leniency. | 鉴于汉克的记录 不可能宽大处理 |
[40:54] | Why should they care that he’s being treated for Addison’s? | 他们为何要介意他有过爱迪生病的治疗呢 |
[40:57] | You’re not treating him for Addison’s. | 我们没有做爱迪生病治疗 |
[40:59] | My report says I am. | 报告是这么写的 |
[41:00] | You’re lying on the report? | 你竟敢编报告? |
[41:03] | Well, everybody does stupid things. | 人人都会犯傻 |
[41:05] | It shouldn’t cost them everything they want in life. | 不该因此剥夺他们全部的生活 |
[41:09] | No, it shouldn’t, but it usually does. | 是不应该 不过通常都会 |
[41:12] | On the other hand, if it means someone can actually beat the Yankees- | 话说回来 除非是能打败扬基队 |
[41:20] | So what about House? Is there any way we can get him down there? | 豪斯 怎么说 有办法让他参加吗 |
[41:26] | You really wanna talk about work? | 你非要谈工作吗 |
[41:31] | No. Not at all. | 不 一点不 |
[41:55] | That was amazing! | 不可思议啊 |
[41:57] | I’m telling you. Grave Digger never disappoints. | 我告诉你 掘墓人队从来不会让你失望 |
[42:06] | You ever been married? | 你结过婚吗 |
[42:09] | Well, now, | 现在 |
[42:10] | let’s not ruin a lovely night out by getting personal. | 别谈私人问题 毁了美好的夜晚 |
[42:15] | I lived with someone for a while. | 我和某人同居了段时间 |
[42:19] | You gonna finish that? | 你要吃完吗 |
[42:29] | I’ll race you to the car. | 看谁先跑到车那里 |