时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Where are those projections? | 幻灯片放在哪儿 |
[00:08] | Three, six and nine are in their folders. | 3 6 9号都在各自文件夹里 |
[00:10] | Can I have some more… Excellent. | 我想再… 很好 |
[00:12] | Tea’s at your seat. Hello. | 茶在桌上了 你好 |
[00:14] | Oh, hold on. | 稍等 |
[00:16] | Ben Federman again, | 又是本·费德曼 |
[00:17] | another pre-call. | 要再做一次会前通气 |
[00:20] | We did the pre-call. Is this the post pre-call call? | 已经通过气了 这算是”后”通气电话吗 |
[00:23] | The board’s gonna want specifics with the push into the Asian markets. | 董事会想了解进军亚洲市场的细节 |
[00:26] | Ben, there are no specifics about Asia. | 本 哪里有什么进军亚洲的细节 |
[00:28] | We came up with that as a Hail Mary at 3:00 in the morning… | 我们可是在凌晨3点才想出国际化计划的方案 |
[00:28] | Hail Mary 万福玛丽传球 [成功率低的孤注一掷的长距离传球] | |
[00:31] | to placate the board about international. | 去应付董事会 |
[00:33] | Carly, I’m just giving you a heads-up about Asia. | 卡莉 我只是给你提个醒 |
[00:36] | There is no Asia. | 没有进军亚洲市场的细节 |
[00:39] | Let’s talk about Asia. | 让我们谈谈亚洲市场 |
[00:42] | We’re in the preliminary stages | 我们正在与里昂信贷接触 |
[00:43] | of forming a strategic alliance with Credit Lyonnais. | 欲与其结成战略伙伴 |
[00:46] | Within three months, you won’t | 3个月后 走上韩国街道 |
[00:48] | be able to walk four feet in Kangham, South Korea | 广告牌或药妆店的橱窗里 |
[00:51] | without seeing one of our beautiful models | 我们的靓丽模特 |
[00:53] | smiling at you from billboards | 会让您目不暇接 |
[00:54] | and drugstore windows, inviting you in. | 向你微笑 邀请你进店 |
[00:57] | That’s incredible news, Carly. | 卡莉 真是天大的好消息 |
[00:58] | We’d hoped to hear something about Asia. | 我们期待了解些亚洲市场的情况 |
[01:00] | Had no idea plans were so far along. | 但没想到已经进行到这一步了 |
[01:02] | Well, you know Asia. Nothing’s done until it’s done. | 要知道亚洲嘛 总是犹抱琵琶半遮面 |
[01:07] | Carly, I was wondering, | 卡莉 我很好奇 |
[01:08] | could you walk us through what | 能谈谈 |
[01:10] | you were thinking for other Asian territories? | 对亚洲其他地区的想法吗 |
[01:12] | Absolutely. India has over half a billion women. | 当然 印度的女性人口超过5亿 |
[01:16] | In terms of spending power, | 她们的购买力使这个国家 |
[01:17] | it’s the single largest potential market in the world. | 成为世界上最有潜力的单体市场 |
[01:28] | Um, we have retained a local firm | 我们收购了一家当地公司以 |
[01:29] | to ensure that cultural differences are respected. | 减少文化差异 |
[01:33] | Um, however, I can’t go into | 不过 我今天无法 |
[01:34] | the specifics of my plan with you until tomorrow. | 向各位展示更多细节了 |
[01:37] | Right now I have a meeting and I need the room. | 现在又有一个会要用这间会议室 |
[01:40] | We were just getting started. | 我们的会议可才刚开始 |
[01:42] | I know and I do apologize. | 我知道 我真心致歉 |
[01:44] | It’s last minute, | 是临时决定的 |
[01:45] | but the meeting is with three state | 有3位国务院官员前来协商 |
[01:46] | department officials to smooth the way for China. | 打通进军中国市场的渠道 |
[01:48] | China? This is just incredible. | 中国市场吗 真是太好了 |
[01:52] | – We’ll be in touch. – Thank you. | -再联络 -谢谢你 |
[01:56] | – What is it? – I need a doctor. | -怎么了 -我需要看医生 |
[01:58] | I can’t move my leg. | 我的腿动不了了 |
[02:38] | 32-year-old female, | 32岁女性 |
[02:40] | paralysis and severe pain in her right quad. Go. | 右腿麻痹 伴有疼痛 说吧 |
[02:43] | How’d she get to you? | 她怎么找到你的 |
[02:45] | She’s the C.E.O. of Sonyo Cosmetics. | 她是索妮欧化妆品公司的首席执行官 |
[02:48] | Three assistants and 15 v.P.’s checked out | 3位助理和15位副总裁 |
[02:50] | who should be treating her. | 研究决定她的医生人选 |
[02:51] | Who da man? I da man. I always suspected. | 最终选了谁 我 殊途同归啊 |
[02:54] | Dr. House, I know the chances are very slim, | 豪斯医生 虽然可能性渺茫 |
[02:56] | but I’m sure you recognize… | 但我想你也意识到 |
[02:58] | that she may have what you had, a clot in her thigh. | 她可能和你一样 腿部有血栓 |
[03:01] | A bit of a long shot. | 太扯了 |
[03:03] | What about a disk herniation? | 会不会是椎间盘突出 |
[03:05] | I don’t know, Eric. | 不会吧 艾瑞克 |
[03:06] | If her disk were herniated, | 如果她是椎间盘突出 |
[03:08] | she’d present with pain elsewhere, wouldn’t she? | 她会全身疼痛 不是吗 |
[03:11] | – Yeah, I suppose. – You’re right. | -是的 我想是 -没错 |
[03:13] | A clot’s also the most deadly, right, Robert? | 最有可能是血栓 对吗 罗伯特 |
[03:17] | True. The clot breaks off, she could stroke and die. | 对 一旦血栓破裂 她会中风并死亡 |
[03:21] | Dr. House, I believe that they’re right- | 豪斯医生 我认为他们的判断是正确的 |
[03:23] | – Stop talking. – What? | -别说了 -怎么了 |
[03:27] | You read one of those negotiating books, didn’t you? | 嚼了本谈判手册 是不是 |
[03:30] | Getting to Yes. Fifty Ways to Win an Argument. | 《谈判力》 《赢得谈判50法》 |
[03:33] | Hitchhiker’s Guide to Being a Pal. | 《合伙人漫游指南》 |
[03:35] | In five seconds, | 5秒钟内 |
[03:36] | you just manipulated these two into agreeing with your point of view. | 你控制他们认同了你的观点 |
[03:39] | Fellas, this is known as soft positional bargaining. | 伙计们 这是弱势方谈判策略 |
[03:43] | It’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[03:45] | Dr. House, are you saying that she doesn’t have a clot, | 豪斯医生 那你的意思是她有 |
[03:48] | or are you saying that if she does have a clot, | 还是没有血栓呢 |
[03:51] | she doesn’t need blood thinners and an angiogram? | 不需要给她用血液稀释剂 做血管造影吗 |
[03:55] | Chase, put her on blood thinners. | 奇斯 给她用血液稀释剂 |
[03:58] | Do an angiogram. | 做个血管造影 |
[03:59] | When that comes back negative, M.R.I. The spine. | 如果结果呈阴性 做脊椎核磁共振成像 |
[04:02] | If that’s clean, cut her open and biopsy the leg. | 如果是阳性 开刀做腿部组织活检 |
[04:05] | Excellent suggestion. | 这才对 |
[04:06] | Read less, more TV. | 少读书 多看电视 |
[04:10] | It’s rare for an individual to make a donation… | 很少有个人捐赠 |
[04:13] | significant enough to impact an | 可以对医院这样庞大复杂的机构 |
[04:15] | organization as large and unwieldy as a hospital. | 有如此之影响 |
[04:18] | This donation does come with one string, | 同时 这笔捐赠有一个附加条件 |
[04:22] | that he be made chairman of the board. | 捐赠者将成为董事长 |
[04:24] | I think that’s a reasonable request. | 我认为这是一个合理要求 |
[04:26] | I think he should have the right to know | 他有权获知 |
[04:28] | what it is we do with his $ 100 million. | 我们如何使用他的1亿美元 |
[04:33] | Please welcome our new chairman of the board, | 欢迎我们的新董事长 |
[04:35] | Edward Vogler. | 爱德华·沃格勒 |
[04:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | When I was 18, | 我18岁那年 |
[04:45] | my dad loaned me $20,000 for a college tuition, | 我父亲借给我两万块作大学学费 |
[04:48] | which he would have known was a mistake | 后来他才知道那是个错误 |
[04:50] | had he known I wasn’t actually in college. | 因为我并没有上大学 |
[04:54] | I took his money | 我拿了他的钱 |
[04:56] | and invested in a friend who had a little business. | 投资于一个做小生意的朋友身上 |
[04:59] | And when my dad found out what I had done with his money, | 当我父亲发现那笔钱的真实用处后 |
[05:02] | he and I didn’t talk much after that. | 他就不怎么和我交流了 |
[05:06] | But my friend’s business took off, | 但我朋友的生意做成了 |
[05:07] | and I used the profits from that | 我用获得的利润 |
[05:10] | to buy another company and another. | 收购一家又一家公司 |
[05:12] | And I must have been pretty good at it, had a good eye, | 我一定是很擅长做这个 眼光不错 |
[05:15] | because before I knew it, | 因为在我发觉之前 |
[05:16] | people were making offers for my company. | 人们已经开始对我的公司报价了 |
[05:19] | And about a year ago, I went public, | 大约1年前 我的公司上市 |
[05:21] | and overnight I was worth a billion dollars. | 于是一夜之间 我身价十亿 |
[05:25] | So, I went to see my dad. | 所以 我回去看我父亲 |
[05:27] | I’ll admit. I wanted a little payback. | 我承认 我想看到点儿什么 |
[05:29] | You know, kind of shove the win in his face. | 我想看他听到我成功了的表情 |
[05:32] | So, I drove upstate, | 于是 我回去了 |
[05:33] | and sat in the kitchen I grew up in, | 坐在伴我长大的那个厨房里 |
[05:35] | and, uh, he had no reaction. | 他却没有反应 |
[05:41] | It wasn’t his fault. He didn’t even know who I was, | 不是他想那样 他甚至认不出我是谁 |
[05:44] | because his Alzheimer’s had taken a turn for the worse, | 因为他的老年痴呆症恶化了 |
[05:48] | despite the best drugs and care out there. | 用上最好的药和医护条件也无能为力 |
[05:51] | And that is why I’m here. | 这也是我站在这里的原因 |
[05:55] | What if my contribution to this hospital | 要是我对这家医院的捐赠 |
[05:56] | is the difference between no cure and a cure for cancer? | 带来了癌症从无法治愈到有法可循的转变呢 |
[06:01] | The difference between | 或是让 |
[06:02] | a man not recognizing his wife of 35 years | 一个35年来都认不出他妻子的男人 |
[06:05] | and being able to look at her and say, | 可以看着她妻子轻语 |
[06:07] | “Good morning, honey. I love you.” | “早安 亲爱的 我爱你” |
[06:12] | If there’s a disease out there killing people, | 只要有一种疾病还在伤害人类生命 |
[06:15] | I am writing you a blank check to fight back. | 我就会给你一张空白支票去与之抗争 |
[06:20] | So, things are going to change a lot. | 一切 都会大为不同 |
[06:35] | We’re gonna have to ask you for the cell phone. | 你最好关掉手机 |
[06:38] | Do what you need to do. I’m okay. | 干你自己的活 少来烦我 |
[06:40] | I’m pretty sure | 我可以肯定地告诉你 |
[06:41] | my X-ray machine can take your phone in a fight. | X光机会毁掉你的手机 |
[06:45] | It’ll fry it. | 就像油煎一样 |
[06:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:53] | – How old is she? – Thirty-two. | -她年龄多大 -32 |
[06:55] | Wow. And she’s already the C.E.O. of a public company. | 她这么年轻就当上了上市公司的首席执行官 |
[06:58] | She’s a workaholic. Okay, Carly, hold still. | 她是个工作狂 好了 卡莉 别动 |
[07:01] | The X-ray machine is gonna pass over your leg. | X光将会射过你的腿部 |
[07:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:05] | What’d you do with your time off? | 休假息时你都做些什么 |
[07:07] | Snowboarding in Gstaad. | 去格施塔德滑雪 |
[07:09] | Switzerland. | 是瑞士吧 |
[07:10] | Do you ski or board? You can come with if you like. | 你玩双板还是单板 你可以和我一起去 |
[07:13] | Maybe we should start with a drink | 在周游世界之前 |
[07:15] | before we go around the world. | 我们是不是该一起喝一杯 |
[07:17] | Oh, you wanna have a drink with me? | 你想和我喝一杯啊 |
[07:19] | Oh, very aggressive. I like that. | 很主动的 我喜欢 |
[07:29] | I wanna run this place like a business. | 我想用做生意的方法管理这里 |
[07:30] | What, you want to put more vending machines in the hallway? | 怎么 在走廊里多放几个自动贩售机吗 |
[07:32] | Maybe a roulette wheel? | 或者赌博轮盘 |
[07:34] | Nice one. But I’m serious. | 不错的主意 但我是认真的 |
[07:36] | The product that you’re selling is good health. | 你出售的产品是健康 |
[07:37] | It shouldn’t be a tough sell. | 这应该不难卖 |
[07:39] | If you don’t wanna sell, | 要是你不想出售 |
[07:40] | it means you don’t care if people get your product. | 就意味着你不在乎人们能否得到你的产品 |
[07:42] | You care if people are healthy, | 你在乎消费者的健康吗 |
[07:44] | or are you too proud for that? | 还是说你对自己的产品相当自信 |
[07:49] | Who’s that? | 那个人是谁 |
[07:56] | Oh, that’s just one of our doctors. | 是我们的众多医生中的一员 |
[08:00] | Aren’t, uh, doctors supposed to wear lab coats? | 医生不是都要穿白大褂的吗 |
[08:02] | – He’s different. – Everyone’s buddy. | -他有点儿特别 -最受欢迎的人 |
[08:05] | – No, not exactly. – Then why does he get away with it? | -不 不完全是 -那为什么他不穿 |
[08:09] | It’s just a coat. He’s very good. | 只是一件外套而已 他是相当优秀的人才 |
[08:20] | – Say ‘”Ah.” – Ah. | -说”啊 ” -啊 |
[08:22] | Now really belt it out, like you’re gonna throw up. | 再大声一点 就像要呕吐一样 |
[08:28] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[08:30] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 这样就行了 |
[08:32] | We should know in a couple of days | 几天内我们就会知道 |
[08:33] | what’s growing in your son’s throat. | 你儿子嗓子里长的是什么了 |
[08:39] | Hello? | 在听吗 |
[08:40] | – He can’t talk. – Excuse me? | -他不能说话 -什么 |
[08:43] | – He had knee surgery. – Right? | -他做过个膝盖手术 -然后呢 |
[08:46] | About a year ago, and then he couldn’t talk. | 大概一年前他做了手术 然后就不能说话了 |
[08:50] | Right. Yeah, well, that happens. | 对 没错 手术后他就不能说话 |
[08:53] | You know, it’s very dangerous | 要知道 在离声带那么”近”的地方做手术 |
[08:55] | operating so close to the vocal cords. | 是很危险的 |
[08:58] | Okay. Well, we’ll send your kid’s culture to the lab | 好了 我们会把你儿子的细胞送去化验室 |
[09:00] | and somebody will call you. | 之后会有人联系你们 |
[09:09] | Just wanted to see if your dad, you know- Bizarre. | 只是想看看你爸爸的反应 有点怪 |
[09:17] | I need you to wear your lab coat. | 你要穿上白大褂 |
[09:19] | I need two days of outrageous sex with someone obscenely younger than you, | 我要两天时间来和比你年轻得多的姑娘鬼混 |
[09:23] | like half your age. | 也就你一半岁数的 |
[09:24] | Wear the coat. | 穿上白大褂 |
[09:26] | Man, oh, man, someone got spanked real good this morning. | 老天 看来有人早上被狠狠地扇了一巴掌 |
[09:29] | A guy gives $100 million to cure cancer. | 为了一个肯捐1亿用于癌症治疗的人 |
[09:32] | A pretty small concession to wear a lab coat. | 我们只做一个很小的让步 穿上外套吧 |
[09:35] | Cure cancer? | 癌症治疗吗 |
[09:37] | Is the hospital getting out | 现在医院不再忙着 |
[09:38] | of the dull business of treating patients? | 治疗病人了吗 |
[09:39] | You know that’s not what he’s doing. | 你知道他不是那样的 |
[09:41] | I know exactly what he’s doing. | 我很清楚他在干什么 |
[09:42] | He’s using us to run clinical trials. | 他在利用我们做临床试验 |
[09:44] | Oh, shame on him, saving lives like that. | 真可耻 用这么独特的方式救人 |
[09:48] | It’s unethical. | 这是不道德的 |
[09:51] | Oh, are you coming in too? I thought I had you convinced. | 你也要加入吗 我还以为咱们是一伙的 |
[09:54] | Clinical trials save thousands of lives. | 临床试验能拯救成千上万条生命 |
[09:56] | He’s using patients as guinea pigs. | 他这是把病人当小白鼠用 |
[09:59] | Pharmaceutical companies do that every day. | 医药公司一直都这么做 |
[10:01] | Are we a pharmaceutical company? | 原来我们这里是医药公司啊 |
[10:03] | We’re gonna wind up pressuring desperate patients… | 这样做会把为了痊愈不顾一切的病人推向 |
[10:05] | into choices that are bad for them, good for us. | 对他们不利的一端 而我们坐收渔翁之利 |
[10:07] | We’re gonna compromise patient care. | 这样做将会降低护理效果 |
[10:08] | Who the hell am I talking to? | 我在跟哪个该死的说话呢 |
[10:10] | Suddenly ethical lapses are a major concern for you? | 你怎么突然关心起道德缺失了 |
[10:13] | What’s interesting is it suddenly doesn’t bother you. | 有意思的是你突然不在乎道德缺失了 |
[10:17] | So, if you ignore ethics to save one person | 就是说 如果你忽略道德问题 救了一个病人 |
[10:21] | it’s admirable, | 就令人钦佩 |
[10:21] | but if you do it to save a thousand, you’re a bastard. | 但如果你这么做救了一千人 就是混蛋 |
[10:24] | All he’s done is taken your game and gone pro. | 他只是升级你的游戏规则而已 |
[10:29] | He’s not gonna kill a few patients. | 他不仅会干掉病人 |
[10:32] | He’s gonna kill this hospital. | 还会毁掉这家医院的 |
[10:34] | It took him three seconds to size you up. | 他花了3秒钟打量你 |
[10:37] | And surprise, he doesn’t like you. | 惊喜啊 他竟然不喜欢你 |
[10:40] | Wear the damn coat. | 穿上那该死的白大褂 |
[10:49] | Hello. I’m, uh, Dr. Foreman. | 你好 我是 福曼医生 |
[10:51] | I work with Dr. House. | 豪斯医生的同事 |
[10:53] | Our initial tests say you’re fine. | 我们的初步化验显示你没什么问题 |
[10:56] | We think you had a clot, but it resolved on its own. | 我们认为你的血栓自行消失了 |
[10:58] | So, we’re gonna keep you overnight to be safe, | 所以观察一夜确认一下 |
[11:00] | and you can go back home tomorrow… | 明天就可以回家了 |
[11:02] | or back to work. | 或者回去继续工作 |
[11:05] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:12] | Get in here! I need a line in her. I.V. Morphine, stat! | 快进来 需要给她静脉注射吗啡 赶快 |
[11:27] | You get any read on the new chairman of the board? | 搞明白新董事长想干什么吗 |
[11:29] | Yeah, he took your parking space. | 当然 他占了你的车位 |
[11:31] | It’s not necessarily bad news. | 这可未必是坏消息 |
[11:34] | Do you ever watch Gilligan’s Island reruns… | 你看过重播的《盖里甘的岛》吗[电视剧名] |
[11:36] | and really, really think | 难道你真的认为 |
[11:37] | they’re gonna get off the island this time? | 他们这次能逃出岛去吗 |
[11:40] | We should introduce ourselves. It couldn’t hurt. | 我们还是做自我介绍好了 这又不伤人 |
[11:43] | Make him a Bundt cake. | 给他烤个蛋糕吧 |
[11:44] | A patient hit a 10 on the pain scale. | 疼痛评分达到10的病人 |
[11:46] | What would explain that? | 怎么解释这个问题 |
[11:47] | There was no clot in her leg. The angio was totally clean. | 腿部没有血栓 血管造影显示没有血栓 |
[11:50] | What about the muscle biopsy? | 那肌肉活检的结果呢 |
[11:52] | No neurogenic or myopathic abnormalities. | 排除了神经源性异常和肌原性异常 |
[11:55] | She was also negative for trichinosis. | 毛线虫病的结果也是阴性 |
[11:56] | No toxoplasmosis or polyarteritis nodosa. | 也不是弓形虫病和结节性多动脉炎 |
[11:59] | Robert, what was her sedimentation rate? | 罗伯特 她的沉降率是多少 |
[12:02] | Normal, Allison. | 正常 艾莉森 |
[12:04] | Therefore, no inflammation, no immunologic response. | 所以 没有炎症 也没有免疫反应 |
[12:07] | Do you mind sharing that number with me? | 介意告诉我具体数字吗 |
[12:11] | Fifteen, Allison. | 15 艾莉森 |
[12:13] | – Are you mocking me? – Duh, Allison. | -你在嘲笑我吗 -哪有 艾莉森 |
[12:16] | I’m just suggesting we look outside the box. | 我只是建议从多个角度进行考虑 |
[12:19] | What if her sed rate is elevated? | 如果她的沉降率升高了呢 |
[12:20] | Well, let’s go further outside the box. | 好吧 那让我们好好换角度考虑 |
[12:22] | Let’s say the angio revealed a clot. | 假设血管造影曾经显示有血栓 |
[12:24] | And then let’s say we treated that clot, | 后来我们治好了血栓 |
[12:26] | and now she’s all better | 而现在她感觉好多了 |
[12:27] | and personally thanked me by performing- | 还就我装作这样感谢我 |
[12:29] | My Aunt Elyssa lives in Philadelphia. | 我的埃丽莎姨妈住在费城 |
[12:31] | Oh, it’s story time. Let me get my “Baba.” | 到讲故事的时间了 我来讲讲我爸 |
[12:34] | Her normal temperature is 96.2, | 她的正常体温是华氏96.2度 |
[12:36] | not 98.6 like you and me. | 而不是像你我这样的98.6 |
[12:38] | If her temperature were 98.6, | 如果她的体温到了华氏98.6度 |
[12:40] | she’d have a fever. | 就说明她发烧了 |
[12:43] | I’m just wondering if you think | 我想知道你是否认为 |
[12:44] | we could apply the same logic to Carly’s sed rate. | 我们应该把相同的理论用于卡莉的沉降率上 |
[12:49] | It’s absurd. | 荒谬 |
[12:52] | I love it. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[12:54] | If 15 is high for Carly, | 如果对卡莉来说 15比正常数值要高 |
[12:55] | then she has inflammation. | 那她就有炎症 |
[12:57] | Which could, in turn, mean cancer. I’ll talk to Wilson. | 也就有可能是癌症 我去找威尔森 |
[13:01] | Next time, skip Aunt Elyssa. | 下次 跳过埃丽莎姨妈那段 |
[13:04] | You’re probably talking about a primary bone cancer. | 恐怕你说的是原发性骨癌 |
[13:07] | It could be tricky to detect. | 这种病很难发现 |
[13:08] | We’ll need a bone scan. | 我们需要给她做个骨扫描 |
[13:10] | That’s why I’m talking to an oncologist. | 这就是我为什么来找你这个肿瘤学家 |
[13:11] | Sure. I’ve nothing better to do | 是啊 除了部门会议和预算报告 |
[13:13] | besides departmental meetings and budget reports. | 我没什么事可做 |
[13:16] | New chairman of the board, you know. | 新官上任三把火啊 董事局的 知道吗 |
[13:18] | Oh, I hadn’t heard. | 我可没听说 |
[13:20] | – Right. Clinical trials. – Completely unethical. | -没错 临床试验论 -道德缺失 |
[13:23] | And a very bad omen for you. | 还有一个针对你的凶兆 |
[13:25] | There’s not much money in curing | 研究治愈非洲锥虫病的经费 |
[13:26] | African sleeping sickness. | 减少了 |
[13:28] | No. I have seen every scary movie ever made. | 错了 我看过市面上所有的恐怖片 |
[13:30] | Six-year-old twins in front of an elevator of blood. | 一对6岁的双胞胎站在满是血的电梯前 |
[13:33] | Boys’ choirs. Those are bad omens. | 男童合唱 这些才是凶兆呢 |
[13:35] | This is much more mundane. A billionaire wants to get laid. | 还有更俗的 亿万富翁想和女人上床 |
[13:39] | Billionaires buy movie studios to get laid. | 亿万富翁买电影厂是为了女人 |
[13:42] | They buy hospitals to get respect. | 买医院是为了声誉 |
[13:43] | – And the reason you want respect? – To get laid. | -那为什么他们要个好声誉 -找女人上床 |
[13:47] | Okay then. Just gotta think like a billionaire. | 好的 那么 让我们像亿万富翁一样思考 |
[13:49] | Let’s see. There’ll be big, scary changes | 想想看 有个巨大又可怕的改变发生了 |
[13:52] | and then, “Oh, Dr. Cameron, | 然后 富翁说 “卡梅隆医生 |
[13:53] | we should have dinner | 我们在我的G5私人飞机上 |
[13:54] | to discuss your future on my G5 private jet.” | 一边吃晚餐一边讨论一下你的未来吧” |
[13:57] | Come on. You know how good you have it here. | 行了吧 你知道这里给你的条件有多好 |
[13:59] | Yes, I’m the big poobah, the big cheese, the go-to guy. | 是 是 我就是大佬 头儿 教父 |
[14:03] | You do the cases you wanna do when you wanna do them. | 只在这里 你能仅对你感兴趣的病案挑三拣四 |
[14:05] | – You’re not gonna have that anywhere else. – Relax. | -其他地方可没这特权 -放轻松 |
[14:07] | I’ve been through three regime changes in this hospital. | 我经历过这家医院三次易主了 |
[14:09] | Every time same story. | 每一次都会遇到一样的问题 |
[14:11] | Just keep your head down. That’s all I’m saying. | 我就说一句 低调 |
[14:13] | – And put on your coat. – It itches. | -还有穿上白大褂 -那东西让我浑身发痒 |
[14:19] | So, you gonna do this bone scan for me, or what? | 那你会不会帮我做骨扫描啊 |
[14:21] | Yes. | 我做 |
[14:34] | Dr. Simpson, did you hear? New management. | 辛普森医生 听说了吗 新老板 |
[14:38] | I’m thinking of switching to orthopedics. | 我正在考虑转到整形外科来 |
[14:41] | How much do you guys get for a massage now? | 你们现在按摩一次挣多少 |
[14:43] | Without the happy ending. | 在没干好的情况下 |
[14:44] | Dr. House, what do you want? | 豪斯医生 你想要干什么 |
[14:46] | Do you remember a guy named Van Der Meer? | 你还记得一个叫范德米尔的家伙吗 |
[14:49] | Not a big talker. You fixed his A.C.L. | 他有点内向 你修好了他的 A.C.L |
[14:51] | No, not according to my medical malpractice premiums. | 没有 至少我的医疗事故责任险没告诉我 |
[14:55] | Didn’t get hypotensive during surgery? | 手术中有低血压症状出现吗 |
[14:57] | No strokes? Maybe some connectivity loss? | 中风 或者神经连接性降低 |
[15:00] | What, you’re gonna get involved now? | 怎么 你现在掺和进来了吗 |
[15:01] | I’m not involved. | 我没有掺合进来 |
[15:02] | A guy brought his son into the clinic. | 有个家伙带他儿子来门诊了 |
[15:04] | I didn’t touch the son. | 我可没碰他儿子 |
[15:06] | I’m not taking any responsibility there. | 我一点责任都没有 |
[15:08] | The son’s fine. Can’t shut him up. | 他儿子很好 好得闭不上嘴 |
[15:10] | Dad show any symptoms of cortical disease? Wernicke’s? | 父亲没有表现出脑皮层或者言语中枢病症吗 |
[15:14] | No. Nothing. | 没有 什么都没有 |
[15:17] | That’s why we settled because we couldn’t find anything. | 因为什么也没发现 所以我们这样处理 |
[15:19] | The guy got over a million dollars. | 那家伙为此得到了一百万美元 |
[15:21] | Don’t tell me he’s complaining. | 别告诉我他还在抱怨 |
[15:23] | He’s not saying boo. | 他连嘘声都发不出 |
[15:29] | Your father wants to know | 您父亲想知道 |
[15:30] | when you’ll be back from your trip. | 您何时结束旅行回家 |
[15:31] | E-mail back it’s taking longer than I thought. | 回复邮件告诉他 旅行时间超出了预计 |
[15:34] | He doesn’t need to see me like this. | 没有必要让他见到我这个样子 |
[15:36] | What about your brother? | 和您兄弟说吗 |
[15:38] | No. | 不要说 |
[15:39] | Hello. I’m Dr. Wilson. I was… | 你好 我是威尔森医生 我是来… |
[15:41] | Um, Robin, I’m gonna need a minute. | 罗宾 麻烦你出去下 |
[15:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:54] | There are two Dr. Wilsons in this hospital, | 这家医院有两个威尔森医生 |
[15:56] | one in ophthalmology and one in cancer. | 一个是眼科医生 一个是肿瘤科医生 |
[15:59] | My eyes are fine, | 我的眼睛没问题 |
[16:01] | so I’m guessing you’re here to tell me that I have cancer. | 所以我猜你是来告诉我 我得了癌症 |
[16:05] | There is no cancer in your bone. | 你没有骨癌 |
[16:08] | You’re not smiling. | 你也没有笑容 |
[16:10] | There’s something called referred pain. | 有一种东西叫做牵涉性疼痛 |
[16:12] | You could have cancer in one part of your body… | 可能是你身体的某部位有癌症 |
[16:14] | that presents in another. | 但在其他部位产生症状 |
[16:16] | Given your age and your family history, | 根据年龄和家族病史 |
[16:18] | I’m thinking your colon. | 我想你的结肠有些问题 |
[16:21] | Great. | 太好了 |
[16:24] | I was at Columbia when my mom died. Now there’s a blast. | 我妈妈去世时我在哥伦比亚 现在报应来了 |
[16:28] | Cleaning up her vomit, and then running to my econ final. | 那些清理出的呕吐物 都来找我了 |
[16:32] | Look. | 你看 |
[16:33] | If I’m a short-timer, give me drugs. | 要是我没几天 你就给我点儿药 |
[16:35] | I’ll go back to work. I’ll die there. | 我要回去工作 死在我的岗位上 |
[16:36] | Whoa. There’s a very quick test to see | 我们可以通过一个快速检查得知 |
[16:39] | if you even have it- a colonoscopy. | 你是否患有结肠癌 做个结肠镜检查 |
[16:42] | I know how you do that test. | 我知道那个检查怎么做 |
[16:43] | If you have colon cancer, we can treat it. | 如果你患有结肠癌 我们有治疗方案 |
[16:46] | It’s early. | 现在还是早期 |
[16:48] | That’s what they told my mom. | 他们也是这样和我妈妈说的 |
[16:49] | She was dead six months later. | 然后6个月后她就去世了 |
[16:54] | You’re a smart person about to make a very bad decision. | 你很聪明 却做了个不明智的决定 |
[16:58] | You know, cancer treatment’s come a long way in 12 years, | 癌症治疗在这12年中有很大发展 |
[17:00] | but if you don’t do this now… | 但如果你现在不做检查… |
[17:01] | I don’t wanna be looked at. | 我不想让别人那样看我 |
[17:12] | There is another way. | 还有别的方法 |
[17:16] | We could do a virtual colonoscopy. | 可以做个虚拟结肠镜检查 |
[17:18] | Basically, we do a C. T. Scan of your colon. | 大致上来讲 就是给你的结肠做一个CT |
[17:22] | It’s noninvasive. | 是非侵入性的 |
[17:23] | But it’s very expensive. I’m assuming that’s not a problem. | 但价格昂贵 我想这对你来讲不成问题 |
[17:31] | Say yes. | 快同意吧 |
[17:40] | Mr. Van Der Meer. | 范德米尔先生 |
[17:44] | What? | 什么 |
[17:48] | Relax. Ricky’s gonna be just “Finkf.” | 放轻松 瑞奇会”没事”的 |
[17:51] | Strep throat. | 他得了脓毒性咽喉炎 |
[17:52] | Here’s a prescription for an antibiotic. | 这是张抗生素处方 |
[17:54] | He should be all better in a few days. | 过段时间他就会好了 |
[17:56] | Although, this might sting a little. | 只不过 有点痛 |
[18:13] | I wanna see you again real soon. | 我盼望着与你早日相见 |
[18:18] | Virtual colonoscopy was clean. | 虚拟结肠镜检查显示没有任何问题 |
[18:20] | No colon cancer. | 她没有患结肠癌 |
[18:21] | What happened to our regular, old-fashioned colonoscopy? | 怎么不做我们常规的老式结肠镜检查 |
[18:24] | She was uncomfortable doing any more tests. | 做了那么多检查让她不舒服 |
[18:26] | I had to convince her to do that one. | 我不得不说服她做这个 |
[18:28] | Do you get that often? | 你经常遇到这样的状况吗 |
[18:29] | Women would rather die than get naked with you? | 女性患者宁愿死也不愿意让你看到裸体 |
[18:33] | She’s scared. | 她很害怕 |
[18:35] | But not of tests. Just embarrassing ones. | 她不怕检查 是怕让她难堪的检查 |
[18:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:45] | It’s not an inflammatory process. | 不是炎症 |
[18:47] | It’s not a clot, because Chase’s angio says so. | 不是血块 因为奇斯的血管造影说不是 |
[18:51] | And it’s not cancer, because her tush is perfect. | 也不是癌症 因为她的骨头一点问题没有 |
[18:56] | Anybody else got an Aunt Elyssa with weird stuff? | 还有谁能讲个埃丽莎姨妈的奇特事件 |
[19:01] | Maybe it’s worth looking into- | 或许我们应该查查… |
[19:02] | I thought you said Carly’s angio was clean. | 我记得你说卡莉的血管造影是正常的 |
[19:06] | It was clean. | 当时是正常的 |
[19:16] | You guys see the problem here? | 你们看得出问题所在吗 |
[19:20] | There’s no indication of any abnormalities. | 没有任何反常迹象 |
[19:24] | No lesions, no spurs, no mastis… | 没有病变 没有骨质增生 没有… |
[19:26] | Her toes are screwed up. They’re backwards. | 她的脚趾长得有问题 向后伸 |
[19:30] | You guys know how much surgery | 你们知道要做多少次手术 |
[19:31] | it’s gonna take to swap ’em back? | 才能把它们扳回来吗 |
[19:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:35] | Well, either she literally has two left feet, | 好吧 要不就是她确实有两只左脚 |
[19:37] | or you angioed the wrong leg. | 要不就是你的血管造影做错脚了 |
[19:47] | That’s impossible. It can’t be… | 不可能 不可能是… |
[19:48] | Or maybe it was Jenny. | 或者是珍妮弄错了 |
[19:50] | How come some resident signed this radiology report? | 为什么是住院实习医生签的放射报告 |
[19:52] | Were you even in the room? | 你当时不在吗 |
[19:53] | – I’ll redo her angio- – You’ll do nothing! | -我去重做她的血管造影 -你什么都别做 |
[20:02] | Foreman, you do the angiogram. | 福曼 你去做血管造影 |
[20:17] | I can’t believe I did that. | 我居然做错了 |
[20:22] | Why do we have to redo the angiogram? | 为什么我们要重做血管造影 |
[20:26] | – There was a shadow on the first test result. – Shadow? | -第一次造影结果里有阴影 -阴影 |
[20:30] | A shadow means there could be a blood clot, right? | 阴影意味着可能是血块 对吗 |
[20:34] | I read Conn’s Current Therapy. | 我读过《康的当代疗法》 |
[20:37] | A real page-turner. | 那的确是一部引人入胜的著作 |
[20:39] | No, it wasn’t that kind of shadow. | 不过不是那类阴影 |
[20:43] | – My chest hurts. – It’s from the tracer I injected. | -我的胸疼 -是注射的追踪剂的副作用 |
[20:47] | You might also get a little nauseous | 可能还会恶心 |
[20:49] | or have a metallic taste. All normal. | 或闻到金属味 都是正常反应 |
[20:51] | I’m a runner. I shouldn’t feel like this. | 我经常跑步 不应该有这样的感觉 |
[20:54] | Carly, I’m looking at your vitals right now and… | 卡莉 我正在检查你的器官 而且… |
[20:56] | – I can’t breathe. – Carly? | -喘不上气了 -卡莉 |
[21:01] | My chest. | 胸 |
[21:06] | My chest. | 胸 |
[21:12] | Respiratory arrest. Call code. | 呼吸停止 呼叫求助 |
[21:15] | – What do you got? – She’s drowning. | -怎么了 -她要憋死了 |
[21:34] | Foreman did a thoracentesis | 福曼做了胸腔穿刺 |
[21:36] | to drain the fluid from her lungs. | 来排出她肺部的积液 |
[21:37] | She’s stable. They sent the fluid to the lab. | 她现在情况稳定 他们把积液送去实验室了 |
[21:40] | It’ll be back in a few hours. | 几小时内就会有结果 |
[21:42] | You’ll be happy to know Chase’s mistake didn’t cost her. | 你可以放心 奇斯的错误没有对她造成伤害 |
[21:44] | Angio revealed no clot. | 血管造影结果显示没有血块 |
[21:48] | I’m thrilled. | 我很庆幸 |
[23:35] | Okay, see, now you’re just being stubborn. | 好吧 你看 你就是太固执 |
[23:38] | It’s cold. It’s a perfectly good excuse to wear your lab coat. | 天冷了 这是个穿白大褂的完美理由吧 |
[23:40] | Carly needs a heart transplant. | 卡莉需要做心脏移植 |
[23:43] | Thoracentesis revealed a transudate? | 胸腔穿刺的积液化验结果说的 |
[23:46] | I haven’t gotten it back yet. | 我还没有拿到结果 |
[23:50] | Her MUGA scan, what was the ejection fraction? | 她的放射性核素扫描射血分数 |
[23:52] | Maybe you could treat it surgically. | 或许你可以用外科手术治疗 |
[23:53] | I haven’t done the MUGA. | 我没有做放射性核素扫描 |
[23:56] | How do you know she needs a heart transplant? | 那你怎么知道她需要做心脏移植 |
[23:59] | I got my aura read today. | 我今天得到了灵性的指引 |
[24:01] | It said someone close to me had a broken heart. | 它告诉我我身边的某人心碎了 |
[24:03] | Since when do I need the secret pass code to talk to you? | 什么时候开始我和你要用密码说话 |
[24:06] | I can’t tell you anything. Professional responsibility. | 我什么都不能告诉你 这是职业责任问题 |
[24:10] | Like that matters to you. | 就好像你在乎过这个似的 |
[24:12] | Not my professional responsibility, yours. | 不是我的职业责任 是你的 |
[24:15] | New regime. You gotta keep your head down too. | 新政权下 你也得小心过日子 |
[24:17] | Now that’s good thinking, | 这真是好主意 |
[24:18] | because I was gonna go right to Cuddy… | 因为我要在你说完话后 |
[24:20] | and rat you out as soon as you were done talking. | 直接去找卡迪出卖你 |
[24:22] | I’m not saying you want to. I’m saying you’d be obligated to. | 我不是说你想那么做 而是说那是你的责任 |
[24:25] | Because of my position on the board? | 因为我在董事会有一席之地吗 |
[24:31] | Because of my position on the transplant committee? | 还因为我在移植委员会有一席之地 |
[24:36] | Hey, you brought this up for a reason. You need to talk to me. | 你这么做总得有个理由 你得告诉我 |
[24:39] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[24:46] | You sure you’re doing the right thing? | 你确定你做的事情是正确的 |
[24:47] | I’ve come up with a few really great rationalizations. | 我已经有了几个相当合理化的原因 |
[24:51] | Sorry to interrupt. We have a problem. | 抱歉打断你们 我们有个麻烦 |
[24:54] | Thoracentesis revealed a transudate. | 胸腔穿刺的结果出来了 |
[24:57] | We did an echo. | 我们多确认了一下 |
[24:58] | She’s in severe congestive heart failure. | 她现在是严重充血性心力衰竭 |
[24:59] | She needs a heart transplant. | 她需要做心脏移植 |
[25:03] | We’ll get her on the list immediately. | 需要马上把她列入等待名单 |
[25:05] | She’s already on the list. | 她已经在名单上了 |
[25:15] | Come in. | 进来 |
[25:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:20] | What is a department of Diagnostic Medicine? | 什么是医学诊断科 |
[25:25] | That’s Dr. House’s department. | 那是豪斯医生的科室 |
[25:28] | They deal with cases that other doctors can’t figure out. | 他们专攻其他医生解决不了的病案 |
[25:33] | It’s a financial black hole. | 那可是个财政上的黑洞 |
[25:35] | The department costs us three million a year… | 这个科室每年花费3百万美元 |
[25:37] | to treat one patient a week. | 每周才医治一名病人 |
[25:38] | He saves one patient per week. | 他每周救一名病人 |
[25:40] | What about everyone else? | 其他人怎么办 |
[25:41] | His department’s not going to find the cure for breast cancer. | 他的部门不是要寻找乳癌的治疗之道 |
[25:44] | Uh, maybe not, but… | 或许不是 但是… |
[25:45] | Are you sleeping with House? | 你在和豪斯上床吗 |
[25:47] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[25:49] | But you did. Right? | 但你其实上过了 不是吗 |
[25:51] | A long time ago? | 在很久以前吗 |
[25:54] | That’s an incredibly inappropriate question. | 这是一个极不合适的问题 |
[25:56] | If your judgment is compromised by a prior or current relationship, | 如果你的判断被先前或现在的关系影响 |
[25:59] | that is my business. | 那就是我的事了 |
[26:00] | I respect him. That is all you need to know. | 我尊敬他 你知道这一点就够了 |
[26:03] | He’s still not wearing the coat. | 他还是没穿白大褂 |
[26:05] | Well, I told him… | 这件事 我和他说… |
[26:07] | I’m sure you did. | 我相信你说过了 |
[26:08] | And yet he’s not wearing it. | 但他还是没有穿 |
[26:10] | I’m just wondering if that’s a reflection on him… | 我只是想知道这是他的回应 |
[26:13] | or on you. | 还是你的 |
[26:28] | You’re Dr. House. | 你是豪斯医生 |
[26:30] | I found a picture online of you at a conference. | 我在网上找到一张你出席某个会议的照片 |
[26:32] | You need a heart transplant. | 你需要做心脏移植 |
[26:35] | – I run. I work out… – You cut yourself. | -我经常跑步 在外工作 -你自虐 |
[26:40] | Probably highly ritualized. | 可能是某种仪式化的行为 |
[26:42] | You play the same Sarah McLachlan song | 你一边重复放莎拉·克劳克兰的歌 |
[26:44] | over and over while you do it. | 一边自虐 |
[26:46] | Probably works better than antidepressants. | 或许这种方法比抗抑郁药更有效 |
[26:49] | I don’t understand how that… | 我不明白是怎么… |
[26:50] | You’re a high-powered bulimic. You make yourself throw up. | 你是严重暴食症患者 你自己催吐 |
[26:54] | You had to find the most efficient way to vomit | 你必须找到一种最有效的方法催吐 |
[26:57] | without revealing the telltale signs of bulimia, | 同时不能暴露出暴食症的蛛丝马迹 |
[27:00] | which is all, ooh, very unseemly for a C.E.O. | 对一位首席执行官来说 这是相当不合体的 |
[27:03] | So, you found a common | 所以 你找到了一种常见的 |
[27:06] | antidote to accidental poisoning to do the job- | 对付意外中毒的解药来催吐 |
[27:09] | Ipecac. | 吐根糖浆 |
[27:11] | Which is great if your kid’s just swallowed | 要是你的孩子刚吞下去一瓶阿司匹林 |
[27:13] | a bottle of aspirin, | 这是个良方 |
[27:14] | but really, really bad if it’s a habit. | 但是 要是用它成为习惯 就会相当糟糕 |
[27:17] | It causes muscle damage. | 它会引起肌肉损伤 |
[27:20] | It caused the pain in your leg. | 腿部的疼痛 |
[27:24] | And destroyed your heart. | 还会毁掉你的心脏 |
[27:30] | How often do you do it? | 你多久催吐一次 |
[27:37] | Three times a week. | 1周3次 |
[27:43] | In about an hour, there’s gonna be | 一小时内 移植委员会将会召开 |
[27:45] | an emergency meeting of the transplant committee… | 一个紧急会议 |
[27:47] | to discuss where you fall on the list | 来讨论把你排在等待名单的位置 |
[27:49] | should a new heart become available. | 有没有心脏可以移植给你 |
[27:52] | Problem is, I am required to tell the committee about your bulimia. | 问题是 我必须告诉委员会你有暴食症 |
[27:56] | It’s a major psychiatric condition. | 这是个严重的精神问题 |
[27:58] | Ranks right up there with suicidal. | 级别直逼自杀 |
[28:00] | Makes you a very bad risk. | 这会让你负担一个糟糕的风险 |
[28:02] | So, you’re here to tell me | 所以 你是来这里告诉我 |
[28:03] | I have just a few hours to live? | 我只有几个小时可活了 |
[28:07] | Unless I lie to the committee. | 除非我对委员会说谎 |
[28:12] | But if they find out, I lose my medical license. | 但一旦他们发现 我就会丢掉我的行医执照 |
[28:17] | This would be a very good time to offer me a bribe. | 这是个向我行贿的好机会 |
[28:21] | You know, how much is your life worth? | 你知道的 就是你的生命价值多少 |
[28:22] | How much is my job worth? | 你的工作价值多少 |
[28:23] | Why are you here doing this to me? What do you want? | 为什么你要这么对我 你想要什么 |
[28:29] | I wanna know what’s right. | 我想知道什么是对的 |
[28:33] | Am I worth it? | 我值不值得救 |
[28:37] | You think I’m pathetic. | 你认为我很可怜 |
[28:40] | Has a good job. Everything in the world. | 有份不错的工作 拥有一切 |
[28:43] | But she just doesn’t like the way that she looks. | 只是不喜欢她自己的样子 |
[28:45] | Oh, stop hiding! | 别耍花样了 |
[28:48] | I’m asking you if you wanna live or die? | 我在问你 你是想活还是想死 |
[28:50] | You can’t even say that. | 你连这个都不知道吗 |
[28:51] | What do you want me to do? Cry? | 你想让我做什么 哭吗 |
[28:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:54] | I want you to tell me that | 我想让你告诉我 |
[28:55] | your life is important to you, because I don’t know. | 你很在乎你的生命 因为我看不出来 |
[29:02] | Because that’s what’s on the table right now- | 因为现在讨论的是 |
[29:07] | your life. | 你的生命 |
[29:24] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[29:30] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[29:40] | This 32-year-old female was admitted by my staff… | 这位32岁女性病人经我的下属确认 |
[29:43] | because of paralysis and pain in her right thigh. | 病因是右腿瘫痪疼痛 |
[29:46] | The patient rapidly deteriorated | 病人情况迅速恶化 |
[29:48] | and now has severe congestive heart failure. | 而现在处于严重充血性心力衰竭中 |
[29:51] | Pressors and vasodilators | 升压剂和血管舒张剂 |
[29:52] | have not improved her condition whatsoever. | 也已经不能改善她的情况 |
[29:54] | Pulmonary function tests show an F.E.C. of over three liters, | 肺功能测试显示用力呼气量超过3000ml |
[29:58] | with F.E.V. -1 of at least 90% of predicted… | 1秒用力呼气量达到预计的90% |
[30:01] | and preserved F.E.D./F.E.C. Ratio | 维持F.E.D./F.E.C.比率 |
[30:03] | and preserved D.L.C.O. as well. | 和一氧化碳弥散量 |
[30:07] | Her MUGA had an ejection fraction of 19% | 放射性核素活动血管扫描结果提示射血分数为19% |
[30:08] | with no focal wall motion abnormalities. | 无局部心室壁运动异常 |
[30:12] | Heart catheterization revealed clean left, | 冠状动脉造影提示 |
[30:15] | right and circumflex arteries. | 左右冠脉及回旋支均正常 |
[30:17] | And a subsequent biopsy revealed | 随后活检表明 |
[30:18] | irreversible cardiomyopathy. | 她有不可逆转的心肌病 |
[30:22] | Which is why we’re here. | 这就是我们在此讨论的原因 |
[30:24] | Uh, Dr. House, I’m confused by your time and date stamps. | 豪斯医生 我对你的时间和日期记录很疑惑 |
[30:28] | It appears that you put Carly | 记录显示在检查之前 |
[30:29] | on the transplant list before you did these tests. | 你就把卡莉列入了移植名单 |
[30:35] | I had a hunch. | 直觉 |
[30:37] | You don’t have hunches. You know. | 你从来都没有直觉 你只是知道事实 |
[30:39] | Look, if the tests had come back differently, | 看 要是检查结果不同 |
[30:41] | obviously I would have taken her off the list. | 显然我会把她从名单上去掉 |
[30:43] | But on the long shot… | 但就长远来看… |
[30:48] | On the long shot that I was right, | 就长远来看我当时的判断是正确的 |
[30:50] | I didn’t want to waste time. | 我不想浪费时间 |
[30:54] | Is there any exclusion criteria we should know about? | 还有什么其他我们应当获知的排除标准吗 |
[30:59] | CAT scan revealed no tumors, | CAT扫描显示没有肿瘤 |
[31:01] | and Dr. Wilson found no trace of cancer. | 威尔森医生没有发现癌症迹象 |
[31:06] | What about any other criteria? | 还有其他排除标准吗 |
[31:08] | No atherosclerotic vascular disease. | 没有动脉粥样硬化血管病 |
[31:11] | Are there any… | 有什么… |
[31:11] | No pneumonia, no bacteremia. | 没有肺炎 没有菌血症 |
[31:13] | No hep “B” Or “C” Or any other letters. | 没有乙肝 丙肝 或其他肝炎 |
[31:17] | Substance abuse. Any history… | 是否有药物滥用 任何用药史… |
[31:18] | No alcohol. No drugs. | 她不嗜酒 不吸毒 |
[31:21] | Any psychiatric conditions? | 有什么精神病症吗 |
[31:22] | – History of depression? – She’s a little blue. | -忧郁症病史 -她有点郁闷 |
[31:25] | But turns out she needs a heart transplant, so… | 但考虑到她正急需做心脏移植 所以… |
[31:36] | Dr. House, if you subvert or mislead this committee, | 豪斯医生 如果你扰乱或者误导委员会 |
[31:39] | you will be subject to disciplinary action. | 你将受到严惩 |
[31:47] | Dr. Cuddy, do you have reason to think that I would lie? | 卡迪医生 你为什么认为我在撒谎呢 |
[31:50] | I simply want you to answer the question. | 我只是要求你如实回答问题 |
[31:54] | Is there anything on the recipient exclusion criteria… | 接受人是否有任何排除标准 |
[31:57] | that would disqualify your patient from getting a heart? | 会令你的病人失去获得心脏的资格 |
[32:12] | No. | 没有 |
[32:22] | Beautiful organ donor weather. | 多么美丽的器官捐赠天气 |
[32:25] | You lied, didn’t you? | 你撒谎了 是不是 |
[32:26] | – I never lie. – Big mistake. | -我从不撒谎 -你犯了大错 |
[32:30] | Then you should have voted against putting her on the list. | 那你该投票反对把她列入名单 |
[32:33] | – You’re my friend. – Oh, geez, have some backbone. | -你是我的朋友 -老天 有点骨气吧 |
[32:37] | If you think I’m wrong, do something. | 如果你认为我错了 那就做点什么吧 |
[32:38] | Wait. You’re getting mad at me for sticking up for you? | 等等 你要因为我支持你而对我发火 |
[32:41] | You value our friendship more than | 你重视我们的友谊超过了 |
[32:43] | your ethical responsibilities. | 你的道德责任 |
[32:44] | Our friendship is an ethical responsibility. | 我们的友谊就是一种道德责任 |
[32:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:56] | My patient’s getting a heart. | 我的病人要得到心脏了 |
[33:11] | He’s not gonna fire you. | 他不会解雇你的 |
[33:13] | I’d fire you. Bye-bye. | 我会解雇你 再见 |
[33:17] | I screw up, the patient dies, | 我搞砸了 病人去世了 |
[33:19] | I’ll never get another job. | 我将再也得不到其他工作 |
[33:20] | So stick your head between | 那就从你的双腿间 |
[33:21] | your legs and go lick your wounds in Gstaad. | 抬起头 再去格施塔德舔舔伤口 |
[33:25] | Well, I like it here. | 其实 我喜欢这里 |
[33:33] | You guys don’t think it’s weird | 你们不认为这事有点奇怪吗 |
[33:34] | House knew the patient needed a heart transplant… | 豪斯在我们做心脏检查前 |
[33:36] | before we did any heart tests? | 就知道病人需要心脏移植 |
[33:39] | That’s House. He knows things. | 他是豪斯 他就知道 |
[33:42] | But usually he’s putting it in our face. | 但通常他会当着我们的面说 |
[33:44] | Telling us how cleverly he figured it out. | 炫耀他有多聪明 |
[33:46] | This time nothing. Just had a hunch. | 这次却什么都没有 只说是他的直觉 |
[33:51] | That is weird. | 是挺奇怪 |
[34:25] | Cauterize that one bleeder. | 把那个出血分支灼烧消毒 |
[34:32] | Okay, ready for the donor heart. | 好的 准备好接收捐赠心脏 |
[34:40] | They just stopped Carly’s heart, | 他们刚刚停止了卡莉的心脏机能 |
[34:42] | and your dumb patient… | 还有你的哑病人… |
[34:43] | They’re all… | 他们全都是笨蛋 |
[34:44] | Oh, the guy who can’t talk. | 哦对 是那个不能说话的啊 |
[34:45] | Mr. Van Der Meer. | 范德米尔先生 |
[34:46] | He’s scheduled an appointment to see you. | 预约来见你 |
[34:48] | Oh, goody. | 很好 |
[34:52] | I wanted you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[34:53] | Chase is worried you’re going to fire him. | 奇斯担心你会解雇他 |
[34:57] | It’s bad enough that screw-ups cost lives. | 因为失误丢掉生命就够糟了 |
[34:59] | Now we’ve got Vogler, screw-ups cost jobs. | 现在我们有个沃格勒 失误会丢掉工作 |
[35:02] | I want Chase scared. | 我希望奇斯害怕 |
[35:04] | I want him doing everything he can to protect his job. | 我想让他竭尽所能去保住他的工作 |
[35:06] | Dr. House, if you were in his position, | 豪斯医生 换位思考一下 |
[35:08] | wouldn’t you be more likely to perform well if you were reassured… | 难道你不会因为有人安慰你而表现的更好吗… |
[35:11] | Oh, will you stop it with the book? Why are you doing this? | 你能不能别看那些书了 为什么你要这么做 |
[35:16] | I’m not doing anything. | 我没做什么 |
[35:17] | You’re manipulating everyone. | 你在操纵每个人 |
[35:22] | People… dismiss me. | 人们… 忽略我 |
[35:27] | Because I’m a woman. Because I’m pretty. | 因为我是女性 因为我漂亮 |
[35:29] | Because… I’m not aggressive. | 因为… 我不争强好斗 |
[35:35] | My opinions shouldn’t be rejected | 我的意见不应该因为 |
[35:37] | just because people don’t like me. | 人们不喜欢我就被驳回 |
[35:40] | They like you. | 他们喜欢你 |
[35:42] | Everyone likes you. | 每个人都喜欢你 |
[35:47] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[36:08] | I have to know. | 我一定要知道 |
[36:10] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[36:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:40] | Five hours, 23 minutes. That’s fast. | 5小时23分钟 挺快的 |
[36:44] | – Is that good or bad? – It depends. | -是好是坏 -要看情况 |
[36:47] | Either surgery went really well, or it ended really abruptly. | 要么是手术进展顺利 要么就突然停止了 |
[36:53] | Textbook. She’ll outlive us all. | 理论上 她会比我们都长寿 |
[36:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:05] | Triage nurse, pick up line 2741. | 分拣护士 请接2741 |
[37:09] | So, sing for me. | 好了 给我唱首歌吧 |
[37:16] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Come on, look. | 不 不 不 你看 |
[37:19] | When you had your surgery, you were intubated. | 当你做手术的时候 你被插了管子 |
[37:21] | The surgeon stuck a tube down your throat. | 外科医生把管子插入你的喉咙 |
[37:23] | Now, it never happens and it’s never caught, | 现在 虽然以前从没发生过 |
[37:25] | but it happened. | 但还是发生了 |
[37:26] | Your vocal cords were paralyzed. | 你的声带瘫痪了 |
[37:27] | I treated the spastic dysphonia with Botox. | 我用肉毒杆菌治疗了痉挛性失声 |
[37:31] | Ironically, a substance | 讽刺的是 这种物质 |
[37:32] | that tightens every other corner of your face. | 能拉紧你脸上的每一个角落 |
[37:34] | It actually loosens the tongue. | 却会放松你的舌头 |
[37:35] | I have healed you. You can talk. | 我已经把你治好了 你可以说话了 |
[37:44] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[37:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:53] | You don’t have to say anything. It can be our little secret. | 你不一定要说话 这是我们的小秘密 |
[37:55] | If you can talk, blink twice. | 如果你能说话 眨两下眼 |
[38:02] | But you’re not going to, | 但你不那么做 |
[38:04] | because you think you won’t be entitled | 因为你不想丧失和辛普森医生 |
[38:06] | to the money you won in the settlement with Simpson. | 庭外和解那笔钱 |
[38:11] | Yesterday, I would have said | 昨天的话 我会叫你 |
[38:12] | you had to give the money back. | 把钱还回去 |
[38:15] | Today, hospital’s come into a lot of money. | 今天 医院得到一大笔钱 |
[38:20] | Mum’s the word. | 我会保守秘密 |
[39:04] | I know the cardiologist has given you some guidelines, | 我知道心脏病专家已经给了你一些指导 |
[39:07] | a schedule of medication and a strict diet. | 一个服药时间表 和一个严格的饮食要求 |
[39:12] | Just what somebody with an eating disorder needs. | 正是某位饮食失调的人所需要的 |
[39:16] | So I thought I’d get you started. | 所以我想我得让你开始实施了 |
[39:19] | Fried chicken from the Carnegie Deli. | 卡耐基餐馆的炸鸡 |
[39:23] | – You’re kidding. – Yeah. | -你这是开玩笑 -没错 |
[39:26] | Actually, I got it downstairs. | 其实 我是从楼下买的 |
[39:33] | Why did you fight for me? | 为什么帮我 |
[39:36] | You risked so much, and you hardly know me. | 你冒了很大风险 而且并不怎么了解我 |
[39:46] | You’re my patient. | 你是我的病人 |
[39:52] | Don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[40:41] | Love this part! | 爱死这段了 |
[40:49] | Okay. He ruined it. | 好吧 被他毁了 |
[40:53] | Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. | 只是想打断一下来个自我介绍 |
[40:54] | I’m Edward Vogler, new chairman of the board. | 我是爱德华·沃格勒 新任董事长 |
[40:57] | In a way, I guess that makes me your boss. | 这样来讲 我猜我成了你的老板 |
[41:00] | I am sorry about the lab coat thing. | 对于白大褂的事情 我很抱歉 |
[41:03] | My dry cleaners just destroyed it. | 我的干洗店把它毁了 |
[41:07] | That was my very first heart transplant committee meeting. | 这是我第一次参加心脏移植委员会会议 |
[41:10] | Very exciting. | 非常令人激动 |
[41:11] | Trust me, Six Flags- way more exciting. | 相信我 六旗主题公园更令人激动 |
[41:14] | Your patient’s very lucky to have such a passionate doctor. | 你的病人有你这样热情的医生相当幸运 |
[41:17] | Stands up for what he believes in. | 为他坚信的事而奋斗 |
[41:19] | Sweet of you to say. | 你说的真好 |
[41:21] | Yeah. Afraid you’ve been duped though. | 是啊 但恐怕你被骗了 |
[41:24] | The nurse found this in the patient’s purse. | 护士从病人的包里发现了这个 |
[41:32] | Oh, my. If only I’d known. | 天哪 要是我早知道就好了 |
[41:34] | Tough being a doctor, having all that power. | 做医生不容易吧 拥有所有的权力 |
[41:39] | The power to play God. | 拥有扮演上帝的权力 |
[41:40] | Yes. I don’t envy the transplant committee | 是啊 我不嫉妒移植委员会 |
[41:42] | their responsibility. | 的职责 |
[41:45] | They basically would have been forced to kill that poor girl. | 他们多半是被迫杀死那个可怜姑娘的 |
[41:48] | I’m not sure I could have done that. | 我可不确定我能那么做 |
[41:52] | This is not a game to me, Dr. House. | 我可不认为这是游戏 豪斯医生 |
[41:54] | No. It’s actually more like we’re dancing right now. | 没错 这更像是我们在跳舞 |
[41:59] | So let’s get to the point. You don’t like me. | 那我们直截了当吧 你不喜欢我 |
[42:02] | I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna like you. | 我也非常确信我不喜欢你 |
[42:04] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是针对你个人 |
[42:05] | I don’t like anybody. | 我谁都不喜欢 |
[42:08] | But none of that really matters, does it? | 但这些都无所谓 不是吗 |
[42:10] | Because you’ve got money, and I’ve got tenure. | 因为你得到了钱 而我得到聘用 |
[42:13] | You need full board approval to get rid of me. | 你需要全体董事会同意才能开除我 |
[42:16] | I’ve got Cuddy. | 我有卡迪的支持 |
[42:17] | – Right. – And Wilson. | -是啊 -还有威尔森 |
[42:21] | So, as long as we’re stuck with each other, | 那么 在我们还得拴在一起的日子里 |
[42:23] | we might as well ignore each other. | 我们还是忽视对方存在比较好 |
[42:32] | That wasn’t nearly as dramatic as I was hoping. | 我原来没想要这么戏剧化的效果 |
[42:38] | I looked into that tenure thing, and you’re right. | 我想了想聘用的事情 觉得你是对的 |
[42:41] | It’s actually easier for me | 其实对我来说 |
[42:43] | to get rid of a board member like Cuddy or Wilson… | 开除个像卡迪或者威尔森那样的成员 |
[42:44] | than to get rid of a doctor. | 比开除个医生要简单的多 |
[42:47] | That’s interesting, isn’t it? | 很有趣 是不是 |