时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Collins working on King here, top of the key- | 柯林斯在三分线弧顶对攻着金 |
[00:04] | dribbling around him, coming around the corner there, he’s up.! | 在他附近带球 过人 起跳 |
[00:08] | Two points.! Beautiful play. | 两分进球 漂亮 |
[00:10] | Now, that’s a great play. | 动作真漂亮 |
[00:11] | If you testify, no one can protect you, | 你出庭作证的话 没人能保护得住你 |
[00:15] | especially the feds. | 尤其是联邦调查局 |
[00:16] | We’ll keep you safe, Joey. | 我们会保护你安全的 乔伊 |
[00:17] | Right. In Witness Protection. | 对 加入证人保护计划里 |
[00:19] | This great new life he’s giving you? | 这就是他们给你的美好新生活吗 |
[00:21] | You’re sackin’ groceries at some goat-town Stop and Shop, | 你在某个偏远小城的便利店里买东西时 |
[00:24] | when one of Vitale’s guys comes and puts two in the back of your skull. | 然后维塔尔爪牙过来 朝你后脑勺来两枪 |
[00:27] | Counselor, are you advising a witness | 律师 你在建议证人 |
[00:29] | to withhold evidence from a federal grand jury? | 向联邦陪审团隐瞒证据吗 |
[00:31] | He came forward. He volunteered. | 他来找的你们 他是自愿的 |
[00:33] | I’m advising him not to testify until I’m satisfied you can protect him. | 我建议他在我确保你们有能力保护他前不要作证 |
[00:37] | Hey, you guys mind? I got money on this. | 你们能等会再争论吗 我可下了球赛的赌注 |
[00:39] | What do you want? We gave you everything you asked for. | 你还要怎样 我们满足了你一切的要求 |
[00:42] | – I asked for pasta. – You got steak. Enjoy it. | -我想要意大利面 -你有牛排了 享用吧 |
[00:48] | – What are you doin’? – What? | -你在干什么 -啥 |
[00:52] | Where’s your quit candy? I just gave you a pack. | 你的戒烟糖呢 我刚给过你一包 |
[00:54] | Yeah, sorry. I forgot. | 不好意思 我忘了 |
[00:58] | Joey, whatever they give us, what they tell you, | 乔伊 无论他们给我们什么 跟你说什么 |
[01:00] | you get popped, what am I gonna do, sue them? | 要是你发生了意外我能怎么办呢 告他们吗 |
[01:04] | That’s not what this is about. | 这不是事情的意义所在 |
[01:07] | You’re gonna miss me. | 你会怀念我的 |
[01:09] | – I’m your lawyer, Joey. – You’re my brother. | -乔伊 我是你的律师 -你是我的弟弟 |
[01:12] | And I do this-you know, I go into Witness Protection- | 我要做这个 加入证人保护计划 |
[01:16] | we’re never gonna see each other again. | 我们从此不再相见 |
[01:20] | – That doesn’t bother you? – It kills me. | -你难道不为此烦恼吗 -痛不欲生啊 |
[01:26] | There he goes. Nice pick. | 他进攻了 漂亮的挡拆 |
[01:33] | I gotta take a leak. | 我要去小解一下 |
[01:38] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[01:42] | Yeah, yeah. Just, uh, a little dizzy. | 是 没事 就是 有点头晕 |
[01:47] | – Get some air. – Hot. | -去透透气 -好热 |
[01:51] | – Joey. – What’d you say to him? | -乔伊 -你跟他说了什么 |
[01:54] | – Yeah, nice try. Come on! – Let go of me! | -干得不错 把他带走 -放开我 |
[01:57] | – Let go of me! Can’t you see he’s sick? – Joey! | -放开我 看不出他病了吗 -乔伊 |
[02:00] | Let me go.! Something’s wrong with him.! | 放开我 他有点不对劲 |
[02:02] | You’re not getting out of this that easy. Joey. | 乔伊 你别想就这么容易逃过一切 |
[02:04] | Either you’re dead or you’re testifying. | 你要么死翘翘 要么就出庭作证 |
[02:43] | Don’t have it. | 没有 |
[02:44] | – Budget? – Nope. | -预算报告呢 -没有 |
[02:46] | Revenue statement. List of expenses. | 财务收益表 支出清单 |
[02:49] | House has been very busy. | 豪斯一直都很忙 |
[02:51] | Saving New Jersey from leprosy. Yes, I know. | 拯救新泽西洲免于麻风病吗 这个我明白 |
[02:53] | Getting me his numbers, that’s your job. | 把他的所创造的效益告诉我 是你的工作 |
[02:57] | – We’re in a meeting. – I need the lawyer. | -我们正在开会 -我需要个律师 |
[03:00] | Who’d you kill? | 你整死了哪个病人 |
[03:01] | Nobody. But it’s not even lunch. | 目前没有 不过现在还没到午餐时间 |
[03:03] | I got served with a federal court order. | 我接到联邦法庭的指令 |
[03:05] | Some witness went into a coma. | 一个证人陷入昏迷 |
[03:06] | They want me to take a look at him. | 他们要我去看一下 |
[03:08] | What? | 什么 |
[03:11] | They want you to examine a sick person? | 他们要你去检查一个病人吗 |
[03:14] | This is a public relations nightmare. | 这简直是公关的恶梦 |
[03:16] | Folk think our staff do that kind of thing around here, | 人们知道我们这儿的医生收治这类病人的话 |
[03:19] | this place will be crawling with sick people. | 这里就会爬满了病人 |
[03:21] | I’m a doctor. I’m not a lapdog for the feds. I don’t play fetch. | 我是个医生 不是联调局的小狗 不玩接飞盘 |
[03:24] | Nobody tells you what to do. Am I right, Dr. Cuddy? | 没人能驾驭的了你 我说得对吗 卡迪医生 |
[03:28] | You have three choices. Hire a lawyer to fight the order, | 眼下你有三条路 雇律师请求法院收回法令 |
[03:31] | treat the guy or go to jail for contempt. | 要么治疗他 或者藐视律令直接坐牢 |
[03:33] | Up to you. | 自己选吧 |
[03:35] | Jail. You’d like that. No more naughty schoolgirl. | 蹲监狱 正合你意 又不是小女生 |
[03:40] | Conjugal visit- that’s her new fantasy. | 她的新幻想 夫妻探监 |
[03:49] | We’re not leaving until he’s gone, or you show me… | 他不走我们是不会走的 除非 |
[03:52] | one good reason for keeping him. | 你能至少给一个我们留下他的理由 |
[04:19] | He’s really out of it, huh? | 他完全失去知觉了啊 |
[04:22] | Causes of coma- metabolic, structural | 昏迷的原因有新陈代谢 构造问题 |
[04:24] | He had his stomach pumped. | 他洗过胃了 |
[04:26] | – Why would they do that? – Rule out poisoning. | -他们为什么这么做 -排除中毒的因素 |
[04:28] | Huh. Not the typical first guess. | 第一反应通常不是下毒啊 |
[04:30] | Nope, first guess was faking it. | 不 他们的第一猜测是他装假 |
[04:32] | The patient’s a federal witness- reluctant, I’m assuming. | 我猜病人可能不情愿做联邦调查局的证人 |
[04:35] | He’s also an eight on the Glasgow Coma Scale. | 他的格拉斯昏迷指数为8 |
[04:38] | He’s barely alive. Pretty tough to fake. | 奄奄一息 这挺难装的啊 |
[04:40] | Any recent history of head trauma? Bad car accident? Fall? | 最近头部受过伤吗 发生车祸或者不慎跌倒 |
[04:43] | They tell me no, but do an M.R.I. to be sure. | 他们说没有 不过做个核磁共振以防万一 |
[04:45] | Metabolic causes- liver, kidney, diabetes- | 新陈代谢引起肝肾功能紊乱 糖尿病 |
[04:48] | Check for everything. Feds are paying. | 都做一遍吧 反正是政府买单 |
[04:50] | We’re gonna turn a profit on this one, boys. | 孩子们 我们这次能大赚一笔 |
[04:52] | Dr. House, Bill Arnello. | 豪斯医生 我是比尔·阿奈罗 |
[04:54] | I’m a lawyer.I represent Mr. Smith. | 我是史密斯先生的律师 |
[04:57] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[04:59] | Do I come to you with my problems? | 我有带着这么多问题去烦过你吗 |
[05:01] | He’s also my brother. | 他也是我哥哥 |
[05:03] | What? You changed your name? | 什么 你改姓了啊 |
[05:06] | Smith wasn’t good enough for you? | 史密斯这个姓不够体面吗 |
[05:08] | His name’s Joey. He’s my only brother. | 他叫乔伊 是我唯一的哥哥 |
[05:10] | He’s important to you. Got it. | 懂了 他对你至关重要 |
[05:11] | So, no placebos for him. We’ll use the real medicine. | 不会给他用安慰剂的 我们会用真药 |
[05:15] | This was fun. Let’s do it again soon. | 跟你聊天真有趣 等会儿再聊 |
[05:23] | Brother in the Mafia? | 你哥竟然是黑手党 |
[05:27] | So, just Joey? | 你就称呼他乔伊吗 |
[05:30] | I was hoping for a nickname. | 还以为会有个昵称呢 |
[05:32] | Joey Mango. Joey the Wrench. | 芒果乔伊 扳手乔伊之类 |
[05:41] | People know where I am. | 大家都知道我在哪 |
[05:43] | I want you to do your job. | 希望你能尽心尽力 |
[05:44] | Diagnose him, fix him and keep him here. | 找出他的病因 治好他 然后把他留在这 |
[05:49] | We’re a bit of a specialized hospital. | 我们有点类似专科医院 |
[05:51] | We generally only deal with patients while they’re actually sick. | 通常只接受那些真正生病的人 |
[05:54] | If you release my brother to the government, | 如果你把我哥交由政府 |
[05:56] | and he does what they want, | 他按他们说的做了 |
[05:57] | even if you fix him, he’s dead. | 即便你治好他 他还是难逃一死 |
[05:59] | I need time to convince him of that. | 我需要时间说服他 |
[06:11] | Good news is, if you screw up, | 好消息是 如果你搞砸了 |
[06:13] | you don’t have to worry about a malpractice suit. | 我们不会因医疗事故而起诉你 |
[06:17] | Instead, one by one, | 我会一件一件夺走你的心爱之物 |
[06:20] | I’ll take away the things you love till there’s nothing left. | 直到你一无所有 |
[06:29] | So, on the Mafia thing, that’s a yes. | 那你们真的是黑手党咯 |
[06:43] | Did House seem weird to you? | 你觉得豪斯是不是有点古怪啊 |
[06:45] | Were you expecting him to be weird? | 他觉得他还不够古怪吗 |
[06:48] | We spoke… about how we felt. | 我们坦白了互相的感觉 |
[06:53] | – You told him you liked him? – No, of course not. | -你向他表白了吗 -当然没有 |
[06:56] | Wh-What are you talking about then? | 那你们说了些什么 |
[06:57] | I asked him if he liked me. | 我问他是否喜欢我 |
[07:00] | Why would you do that? | 为什么这么做 |
[07:02] | Because- I like him. | 因为…我喜欢他 |
[07:07] | You like him like him? | 你说的喜欢是那种喜欢吗 |
[07:10] | Doesn’t matter. He doesn’t like me. | 无所谓了 反正他不喜欢我 |
[07:12] | Hey, he doesn’t like anybody. | 他谁也不喜欢 |
[07:17] | And nobody likes him. | 也没人喜欢他 |
[07:20] | M.R.I. Showed a subdural hematoma. | 核磁共振结果表明他的硬膜下血肿 |
[07:23] | Bleeding around his brain caused pressure inside his head, | 出血导致他的颅内压升高 |
[07:25] | which caused the coma. | 从而引起昏迷 |
[07:27] | These look like pseudo-membranes. | 看上去像伪膜 |
[07:29] | Those take time to form. | 短期内无法形成 |
[07:31] | If it’s an old injury, it wouldn’t cause the coma. | 如果是旧伤 不会引起昏迷 |
[07:34] | Patient history indicates he was hit with a tire iron in 1996. | 病历上记载他在1996年被轮胎撬棍打伤过 |
[07:38] | Brother says he was changing a tire and it slipped. | 他弟说他在换轮胎时 撬棍不慎弹到了头上 |
[07:40] | An old hematoma placed where this one is could have caused his coma. | 位于所见之处的旧血肿或许能导致他的昏迷 |
[07:44] | – What about his liver? – L.F.T.’s are slightly elevated. | -肝情况怎么样 -肝功能检测结果略偏高 |
[07:47] | Key word is “Slightly,” As in not high enough to cause the coma. | 略微高而已 但不足以引发昏迷 |
[07:50] | It’s the subdural. | 是硬膜下血肿的问题 |
[07:51] | I say we evacuate the cavity, see if he wakes up. | 要我说就清除血肿 看他是否会醒 |
[07:53] | The neurologist thinks it’s his brain | 神经科医生认为病因在他的脑部 |
[07:55] | and wants to open up his head? Frankly, I’m shocked. | 要对他施行开颅 我深感震惊 |
[07:58] | And you get to use the “Big boy” Drill in Daddy’s big red toolbox. | 你得用老爸红色工具箱里”大块头”专用钻头 |
[08:01] | No drilling. | 不用钻头 |
[08:07] | – Hi. – Mr. Smith. | -大家好 -史密斯先生 |
[08:10] | Call me Joe. Can you not do that? | 叫我乔伊就行 能不能别那样啊 |
[08:17] | So, we’re clear about the no drilling? | 都听清楚我说不要钻头了吧 |
[08:22] | He’s okay now. He can leave. | 他没事了 可以出院了 |
[08:24] | I’m not releasing him. | 我不会放他出院的 |
[08:26] | ‘Cause the brother doesn’t want you to? | 就因为他弟弟不愿意吗 |
[08:27] | Or because he had an unexplained coma. Which sounds better? | 是因为他的昏迷病因不明 哪个理由顺耳些 |
[08:31] | The hematoma caused the coma. | 血肿引发了昏迷 |
[08:33] | That’s a catchy diagnosis. You could dance to that. | 这个诊断真是悦耳 你都可以随其起舞了 |
[08:35] | I think Chase is right. | 我赞同奇斯的看法 |
[08:40] | It still should be evacuated, but it’s not an immediate threat. | 血肿仍需清除 但非当务之急 |
[08:49] | Cameron’s my girl. | 卡梅隆定合我心 |
[08:51] | I’d release him. | 我会让他出院 |
[08:54] | Are you disagreeing with me because- | 你不赞同我是不是因为… |
[08:56] | I’m disagreeing because that’s my medical opinion. | 这是我的专业医疗意见 |
[08:59] | Of course it is. | 当然是啊 |
[09:01] | But unless I’ve been named as the fourth part of the “Axis of evil,” | 除非我被提名为”邪恶轴心”的第四成员 |
[09:03] | 语出小布什著名演讲 明确指示的国家有伊朗 伊拉克和朝鲜 | |
[09:04] | invaded and occupied, this is still not a democracy. | 被入侵占领了 否则这里还是我说了算 |
[09:07] | He’s staying. | 他继续留院 |
[09:08] | Send for hepatitis serologies and an autoimmune panel. | 去做一下肝炎血清学和自身免疫性疾病筛查 |
[09:23] | Hey, I’m with you. | 我和你一样 |
[09:25] | Old enough to drink, old enough to do something really stupid | 到了可以喝酒做蠢事的年纪 |
[09:28] | and make yourself a baby. | 再生个孩子 |
[09:29] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟 |
[09:30] | I’m watching him while our parents are in Barbados. | 我父母去了巴巴多斯 我暂时照看他而已 |
[09:32] | He’s having trouble breathing, and there’s a lot of wheezing. | 他呼吸困难 到处都能听到干啰音 |
[09:36] | Whistling, technically. Upper airways. Nose. | 确切的说是哮鸣音 上呼吸道和鼻部都能听到 |
[09:39] | If he’s got the croup, | 如果他得了哮吼 |
[09:41] | – that, that could become meningitis, right? – Absolutely. | -会演变成脑膜炎 是吗 -当然 |
[09:43] | I- I was just studying, | 当时我在学习 |
[09:44] | and all of a sudden I hear him crying and sounding all weird. | 突然间他哭了 哭声很怪异 |
[09:48] | Oh- M-My parents are gonna kill me. | 我父母会杀了我的 |
[09:50] | – I doubt it. – You don’t know them. | -我不相信 -你不了解他们 |
[09:53] | No, I doubt you were studying while your parents were away. | 我是说你爸妈不在的时候你会学习 |
[10:00] | Hello, Officer. | 长官 你好 |
[10:04] | You might wanna rinse this off before you let him play with it again. | 你会洗洗再让他玩的吧 |
[10:26] | What happened? Where is he? | 怎么了 他在哪儿 |
[10:29] | Vogler called Admitting. Admitting called Justice. | 沃格勒找到了住院处 住院处叫了司法机构 |
[10:32] | Justice came and took him away. | 司法机构来把他带走了 |
[10:34] | And who called Vogler? | 那谁给沃格勒报信的 |
[10:44] | He loses money. | 他是个赔钱货 |
[10:46] | So does Ophthalmology. Who cares? This is a hospital. | 眼科也在赔钱 管他呢 这是所医院 |
[10:49] | – You can’t just cut a department. – You can’t control him. | -你不能撤掉一个部门 -你无法驾驭他 |
[10:53] | I am the only one that can control him. | 只有我才”能”驾驭他 |
[10:56] | D-D-Dr. House in the house | 说说说说曹操 曹操就到 |
[10:59] | Impeccable timing as always. | 你总是出现得很及时嘛 |
[11:00] | You had no authority to release my patient. | 你无权放走我的病人 |
[11:03] | My colleague has just informed me she has a singular talent. | 我的同事刚跟我说她有项独一无二的才能 |
[11:08] | You are just in time for a demonstration. | 正好你来证明一下 |
[11:12] | Dr. House, from what I understand, | 豪斯医生 据我所知 |
[11:14] | – your patient – From what you understand, | -你的病人… -你从何得知 |
[11:16] | he’s not your patient. | 他又不是你的病人 |
[11:17] | – How the hell do you understand anything? – It’s sad. | -你能知道什么啊 -悲哀啊 |
[11:20] | You’re not even a doctor. | 你连医生都算不上 |
[11:21] | John Smith is here only because of a court order. | 只因法院命令 他才得以在此治疗 |
[11:26] | I had the records faxed to the judge. She rescinded the order. | 我把病历传真给了法官 她撤销了法令 |
[11:28] | Why bother? Just to piss me off? | 你大费周章 就是想惹恼我吗 |
[11:31] | Keeping the government off our ass. | 不想趟政府的浑水 |
[11:34] | – That makes no sense for a public institution. – Okay. | -对公共机构没啥好处 -好吧 |
[11:40] | – Okay, what? – Okay, sir. | -什么好吧 -长官 好的 |
[11:43] | Carry on. | 你们继续 |
[11:48] | He really cares about his patients. | 他真的关心病人 |
[11:50] | Yeah, and he just walked out of here with nothin’. Something’s up. | 他一无所获就出去了 肯定有事发生 |
[11:55] | Just started vomiting and passed out. | 他开始呕吐 继而昏迷 |
[11:58] | More lidocaine. 590, with epi. | 再上点利多卡因和肾上腺素 |
[12:01] | Thirty-five year old male | 35岁男性 |
[12:02] | Vital signs are stable now. Gave him two liters en route. | 生命体征稳定 在路上给他补充了两升生理盐水 |
[12:07] | He was just released from here two hours ago. | 他两小时前刚出院 |
[12:10] | You said he was good to go. | 你说他已恢复 可以走了 |
[12:12] | – Watch that line. – He’s still not responding. | -注意那条管子 -他还是没有反应 |
[12:18] | So, the junior G-man badge isn’t looking so good. | 联邦调查局的新人奖章也不是那么好看的哦 |
[12:32] | – His liver’s worse. – Comatose? | -他的肝脏恶化了 -昏迷吗 |
[12:35] | No. Completely different symptoms than the first time. | 不 与先前一次症状完全不同 |
[12:38] | His serology tests came back positive for hepatitis “C.” | 血清学检验丙肝阳性 |
[12:41] | Hep “C” Is a chronic condition. | 丙肝是慢性病 |
[12:42] | You don’t think this is an acute situation? | 你觉得这不是急性病吗 |
[12:44] | Coma, vomiting, abdominal pain. Hep “C” Explains everything. | 昏迷 呕吐 腹痛 一切症状都指向丙肝 |
[12:48] | Except for the suddenness of the onset. | 那怎么解释突然发作 |
[12:50] | What’s wrong with the timing? | 时间怎么了 |
[12:51] | You get home one night, | 某天晚上回到家中 |
[12:53] | your wife hits you with a baseball bat. | 你被你老婆用棒球棍打了一棒 |
[12:55] | Likely causes: | 可能是因为 |
[12:56] | The fact that you haven’t thanked her for dinner in eight years… | 8年来你不曾感谢过她为你煮晚饭 |
[12:59] | or the receipt for fur handcuffs that she found in your pants? | 或者在你裤子找到了皮手铐的发票[SM工具] |
[13:03] | Sudden onset equals approximate cause. | 突发和事先计划 其结果都是一样的 |
[13:05] | He also has high estrogen levels in his blood. | 他血液里的雌性激素也偏高 |
[13:07] | That’s indicative of a chronic condition, not acute. | 这也是支持慢性病的一项指标 而非急性病 |
[13:10] | One test. What do his other liver tests tell us? | 仅一项指标 其它肝功指标怎样 |
[13:13] | Normal albumen levels point toward acute. | 白蛋白水平正常 说明是急性发作 |
[13:16] | Oh, okay, and, uh, why is her test better than mine? | 怎么? 她的检查结果就比我的可信吗 |
[13:21] | Because she’s cuter, though it’s close. | 尽管你们的结果相差无几 但是她更可爱 |
[13:25] | Do a liver biopsy. When the results come back, | 做个肝脏活检 结果出来时 |
[13:27] | we’ll know what we’re looking at. | 我们就知道病因了 |
[13:28] | Why wait to treat the hep “C”? | 为什么不治疗丙肝 |
[13:30] | If I’m right, Joey gets better that much faster. | 如果我说对了 那么乔伊就能尽早恢复 |
[13:32] | Right. Then he gets to testify. | 对的 然后他去出庭作证 |
[13:35] | And you get a gold star from Cuddy. | 你就能从卡迪那里得个大红花 |
[13:36] | And what’s the downside? Or is that the downside? | 那有什么不好 或者说这就是不好 |
[13:40] | Do I have a reason for not wanting you to get any stars? | 不想让你得红花 还需要理由吗 |
[13:46] | Fine. Start the treatment. | 好吧 开始治疗 |
[13:48] | It’s all your idea. Don’t even mention my name. | 你全权负责 别提我的名字 |
[13:51] | There’s nothing wrong with your theory. Go. | 你的理论没漏洞 开工吧 |
[13:57] | But in the “Humor me” Department, | 但是当你还在”供我取乐”部门时 |
[13:59] | get a biopsy while you’re at it. | 你就得听我的 顺便去做个活检 |
[14:03] | Foreman, we need to talk. | 福曼 我们要谈谈 |
[14:13] | – You’re off the case. – What? | -这个病人你不用管了 -什么 |
[14:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:15] | Somebody told Vogler | 有人向沃格勒告密 |
[14:16] | that I lied to the transplant committee. | 说我欺骗了肝脏移植协会 |
[14:19] | – You think I did? – You’re too careful. | -你认为我是告密者吗 -你谨小慎微 |
[14:21] | You wouldn’t jump ship unless you knew what was in the water. | 没有十足把握 是不会轻举妄动的 |
[14:24] | Stop. You’re embarrassing me. | 别说了 你在羞辱我 |
[14:25] | But I want Vogler to think I think it’s you. | 可我想沃格勒认为我把你当做告密者 |
[14:27] | And I want Cameron and Chase, | 而我要卡梅隆和奇斯 |
[14:29] | Cuddy and Wilson, the nursing staff… | 卡迪和威尔森 护士们 |
[14:31] | and the cashier in the parking lot to think that too. | 甚至停车场的收费员都这么认为 |
[14:36] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:39] | The blood tests show you have hepatitis “C.” | 血检表明你得了丙肝 |
[14:42] | It’s a virus that infects the liver. | 这种病毒会感染肝脏 |
[14:45] | No way. | 不可能 |
[14:46] | It’s not all bad news. | 未必是个坏消息啊 |
[14:47] | It can often be cured. | 这种病通常是可医治的 |
[14:49] | And even if not, it’s manageable. | 即便无法治愈 也是药物可控制的 |
[14:51] | How’d my brother get this? | 我哥怎么染上这病的 |
[14:52] | It usually involves the exchange of bodily fluids. Either- | 该病通常通过体液交换传染 要么… |
[14:55] | Bodily fluids? What are you talkin’ about? | 体液 你什么意思 |
[14:57] | There are many ways the virus can be transmitted- | 病毒传染的途径很多 |
[14:58] | sharing needles, blood transfusions- | 比如说共用注射针头 输血 |
[15:00] | Hey! Nobody talks to my brother like this, okay? | 注意点 没人敢这么跟我哥说话 |
[15:04] | Fine. No idea how he got it. | 好 不知道他怎么染上这病的 |
[15:06] | But he has hepatitis “C.” We’re gonna start him on- | 可他身上携带丙肝病毒 我们要给他用… |
[15:11] | He doesn’t have it. Don’t mention it again. | 他没有染上丙肝 以后把嘴给我闭紧了 |
[15:13] | Don’t treat him for it. | 别以丙肝治疗 |
[15:19] | House has some directed donations, foundation support- | 豪斯有一些直接捐赠人以及基金会的赞助 |
[15:25] | It’s around here. | 在这里 |
[15:29] | He makes you miserable. | 他让你苦不堪言 |
[15:31] | Eight years he’s worked here- never made a dime for you. | 他在这里工作8年 一个子儿都没赚 |
[15:34] | – Never listened to you. – He can change. He’s- | -从不听命于你 -他会变的 他 |
[15:36] | He hasn’t changed in eight years. | 8年了 他都没变 |
[15:39] | Either he can’t change, or you can’t change him. | 要么是他不会改变 要么就是你无力改变他 |
[15:44] | You have no idea how many times he’s lied to you, | 你自己都数不清他骗了你多少次 |
[15:46] | undercut your authority, | 蔑视你的权威 |
[15:48] | made you look like crap to other doctors. | 让你在其它医生面前颜面尽失 |
[15:50] | Yes, I hate him, | 是 我恨他 |
[15:52] | and here I am desperately trying to protect his job. | 而我现在却拼命想保住他的饭碗 |
[15:55] | – What does that tell you? – That you don’t hate him. | -你对此作何解释 -说明你不恨他 |
[15:59] | I do not protect people I like. | 我不是在保护自己喜欢的人 |
[16:01] | I protect people who are assets to this hospital. | 我是保护医院的人才资源 |
[16:04] | No. That’s me. | 不 那是我的行事风格 |
[16:07] | You- | 而你 |
[16:10] | – You’re softer. – Right. | -而你太软弱 -好吧 |
[16:12] | There are three female chiefs of medicine… | 美国的主要医疗机构里 |
[16:16] | at major hospitals in this country, | 一共只有三名女性主管 |
[16:17] | and we all got there using our feminine wiles. | 我们都是通过我们女性手腕坐到这个位子的 |
[16:20] | It’s human nature to want to protect people we like. | 保护自己喜欢的人乃人之常情 |
[16:22] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[16:24] | To think if we just form the right team, | 你想如果我们能组成合适的团队 |
[16:25] | we’ll all get along and be able to pull the boat- | 我们就能融洽相处 同舟共济 |
[16:27] | – I don’t get along with him! – This is not a team. | -我跟他相处不融洽 -这不是一个团队 |
[16:30] | It’s not a boat. It’s not a machine | 这不是一艘船 也不是一个机器 |
[16:32] | that has a lot of parts that have to work together. | 无需众多零件共同合作 |
[16:34] | The metaphors are all crap. | 比喻都是废话 |
[16:36] | This is a business. That’s all it is. | 说白了这就是生意 仅此而已 |
[16:39] | You like him. That’s bad for business. | 你喜欢他 有损商业利益 |
[16:53] | Oh, this is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[16:55] | Took another homework break with Betty Lou? | 又借着做作业休息的名义去偷玩了吗 |
[16:57] | No, last week I showed him a magic trick. | 不是 上周我表演了一个魔术 |
[17:00] | You pulled a quarter out of his nose. It’s a classic. | 你从他鼻子里拿出了一枚25分硬币 经典啊 |
[17:04] | Yeah, and now he won’t stop shovin’ stuff up there. | 是啊 可他现在不停的往那塞东西 |
[17:07] | – Dr. House. – Got a crisis here. | -豪斯医生 -这里有紧急事件 |
[17:11] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[17:18] | Stop! | 别闹了 |
[17:35] | That’s a neat trick. | 你这招倒是简单利落 |
[17:37] | They have to believe you’ll actually hurt them. | 你得让孩子们相信你真的会打他们 |
[17:47] | Your people insulted my brother. | 你的手下侮辱我哥 |
[17:49] | What, they put Romano in the Parmesan cheese shaker again? | 把罗马诺干酪放进帕尔马干酪罐里去了吗 |
[17:52] | Said he was a crackhead or a homo or somethin’. | 说他是瘾君子 同性恋啊 诸如此类 |
[17:56] | Those idiots. | 那些傻瓜 |
[17:57] | How many times am I gonna have to send them for sensitivity training? | 得送他们去培训多少次情商啊 |
[18:01] | Nobody’s saying he’s a homo. That would be really, really bad. | 没人说他是同性恋 情节太恶劣了 |
[18:04] | So let’s put a nice, friendly spin on it. | 换个友好的说法 |
[18:06] | Let’s go with, “He got raped in prison.” | 譬如 “他在监狱里被强奸了” |
[18:10] | I saw the jailhouse tats. | 我看到监狱纹身了 |
[18:12] | Put it together with the blood tests. | 将之与血检结果联想在一起 |
[18:16] | There were rumors, but Joey never said anything about it. | 是有谣言 可乔伊一直避而不谈 |
[18:20] | If people find out he’s bein’ treated for hep “C”- | 如果被人发现他得了丙肝 |
[18:24] | Feds get that chart, | 联邦调查局得到那个病历 |
[18:25] | someone says somethin’ to somebody, word will get out. | 一传十 十传百 |
[18:28] | And then Joey’s manhood, his rep- he’s destroyed. | 那么乔伊的地位名声将会毁于一旦 |
[18:35] | You’re worried about | 你是担心 |
[18:36] | how his coworkers will react at the Wal-Mart in Des Moines. | 他在得梅因市沃尔玛的同事的反应 |
[18:39] | He’s not going into Witness Protection. | 他不会加入证人保护计划的 |
[18:40] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让此发生的 |
[18:44] | Listen, I don’t know if you know about this, | 听着 我不知道你知不知道 |
[18:47] | but mob businesses sometimes keep two sets of books. | 黑社会一般都有两本帐簿 |
[18:51] | – One legit, one not. – Exactly. | -一个合法 一个非法 -没错 |
[18:56] | You jerkin’ my chain? | 你逗我玩吗 |
[18:58] | Doctors are busy. | 医生们很忙的 |
[18:59] | Sometimes they forget to write things down. Happens all the time. | 他们偶尔会忘了记下一些东西 这种事很常见的 |
[19:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:07] | Oh, and, uh, | 还有 |
[19:11] | whatever you’re not giving him for whatever he doesn’t have, | 你给他的药 |
[19:15] | is that gonna fix him? | 会治好他吗 |
[19:18] | I doubt it. | 不一定 |
[19:30] | On your way to polish Vogler’s car? | 打算给沃格勒的车抛光吗 |
[19:33] | Gone are the days of the grumpy old doc.seeing patients | 脾气暴躁的老医生在地下室替病人看病 |
[19:36] | in the basement of his house, | 拿几只鸡当医药费 |
[19:37] | getting paid a few chickens. | 那种日子早已远去 |
[19:39] | How will I eat? | 怎么吃 |
[19:40] | You know what Cuddy’s been locked away with Vogler about… | 你知道沃格勒整整两天都在卡迪的办公室 |
[19:42] | all day today and yesterday? | 大门不出 二门不迈吗 |
[19:44] | Floor polish costs through the roof? | 地板蜡的价格飞涨吗 |
[19:47] | You. | 因为你 |
[19:48] | Her secretary’s been at the photocopier all day with your records. | 昨天卡迪的秘书一整天都在复印你的资料 |
[19:51] | That’s all they’re looking at in there. | 他们现在就在看里面看资料 |
[19:53] | My car’s been stolen. | 我的车被偷了 |
[19:57] | Or rein-car-nated. | 是转世了吧 |
[20:07] | Pink slip. | 老破车光荣退休 |
[20:09] | A gift from the Arnello brothers. | 阿奈罗兄弟赠你的礼物 |
[20:16] | You know, they’re gangsters, sure, | 他们是黑帮分子没错 |
[20:19] | but they’re thoughtful too. | 但他们也很体贴人呐 |
[20:23] | You can’t keep it. It’s… graft. | 你不能收下 这是贿赂 |
[20:27] | No, no, no, no. Uh-uh. | 不 不 才不是 |
[20:29] | Graft is if I tell him | 贿赂应该是 |
[20:30] | I’ll only make him better if he slips me a couple bucks. | 我先威胁不给票子就不治好他 |
[20:32] | Or a payoff for something I’m not supposed to do. | 或者买通我做不该做的事 |
[20:35] | If I’d asked for the payoff, which I didn’t, | 前提是我伸手要好处 可我并没有 |
[20:38] | I would’ve done the bad thing anyway. | 给不给反正我都要干坏事的 |
[20:40] | So there’s nothing wrong with this. | 所以这没有问题 |
[20:43] | – Right. – Damn. | -对噢 -帅啊 |
[20:45] | Sixty-five. | 65款 |
[20:48] | Perfectly restored. | 保存完美 |
[20:50] | What do you think a guy like Joey would do | 你说要是有人拒绝乔伊的礼物 |
[20:52] | if someone turned down a gift? | 他那种人会怎么做 |
[20:54] | That’s kind of an insult, isn’t it? | 这算是侮辱他了 对吧 |
[20:57] | He might hurt you. It’s definitely possible. | 他可能会伤害你 绝对有可能 |
[21:01] | I’m screwed. Gotta take the car. | 我完了 没得选 必须收下这车 |
[21:11] | Did you see House’s new car? | 看到豪斯的新车了没 |
[21:13] | From Joey. He obviously can’t keep it. | 乔伊送的 显然他不能接受 |
[21:16] | You don’t mind the hospital taking money from Vogler? | 医院从沃格勒那儿拿钱你就不介意了 |
[21:18] | That’s different. Vogler’s legit. | 这不一样 沃格勒是合法投资 |
[21:21] | That’s worse. Vogler’s money came with strings. | 这更糟糕 沃格勒投钱是带着一堆条件的 |
[21:24] | Vogler doesn’t set me up to have a mobster take a swing at me. | 沃格勒不会诓我 害我被黑道的人打 |
[21:28] | – I’m sure House didn’t know- – Joey’s pressure dropped. | -我相信豪斯不知情 -乔伊血压下降了 |
[21:31] | Pushed I.V. fluids, now he’s holding a hundred systolic. | 静脉输液之后 收缩压维持在100毫米汞柱 |
[21:34] | – Septic? – No, it looks like he’s bleeding into his liver. | -败血症吗 -不 他好像肝脏内出血 |
[21:37] | Varices. See it with chronic hep “C” all the time. | 是静脉曲张 慢性丙肝通常会这样 |
[21:41] | Biopsy’s back. | 活检报告来了 |
[21:43] | Two findings. Number one, | 两大发现 第一 |
[21:45] | lymphocytic infiltrate and no bridging fibrosis. | 淋巴细胞性浸润 而桥接纤维化 |
[21:48] | Whatever’s killing him’s not hep “C.” It’s acute. | 看来要他命的病不是丙肝 是急性的 |
[21:51] | Who said that? I forget. | 这话谁说过来着 我忘了 |
[21:55] | What are you doing here? I told you you were off the case. | 你在这儿干嘛 我告诉过你退出这个病例 |
[21:59] | Right. Your diabolic plan | 对 你用魔鬼计谋 |
[22:01] | to convince the evil genius he’s in the clear, | 去让邪恶告密者相信他已经安全了 |
[22:04] | so he’ll let his guard down and make a fatal mistake. Sure. | 于是他就会放松警惕露出马脚 你聪明 |
[22:06] | Well, it’s clearly not gonna work now. | 哎呀 你一说明显没用了嘛现在 |
[22:10] | What evil genius? | 什么邪恶告密者 |
[22:12] | If we knew that, we wouldn’t need a diabolic plan, would we? | 我们知道的话 就用不着魔鬼计谋了 是吧 |
[22:15] | House thinks someone ratted him out to Vogler. | 豪斯认为有人向沃格勒告密出卖他 |
[22:18] | What, one of us? | 什么 我们吗 |
[22:20] | No, you guys love me too much. | 不 你们太爱我了 |
[22:22] | Look, if it’s not the hep “C,” | 行了 如果不是丙肝 |
[22:24] | Then what’s the problem? What’s causing the liver failure? | 那是什么问题 引起肝衰竭 |
[22:27] | Finding number two, toxins. | 第二大发现 毒素 |
[22:30] | No. He’s only 30 years old, | 不会 他才30岁 |
[22:32] | and his job doesn’t expose him to heavy metals or environmental- | 他的职业也没有接触重金属 或是环境中… |
[22:34] | He’s a 30-year-old mobster. | 他是30岁的黑帮分子 |
[22:36] | He doesn’t have a job that results in accidental exposure to toxins. | 他的职业不会让他意外暴露在毒素中 |
[22:39] | He has a job that results in intentional exposure to toxins. | 但会使他被人故意暴露在毒素里 |
[22:47] | Someone’s poisoned him. | 有人给他下了毒 |
[23:06] | Whatever this toxin is, it’s doing the job and fast. | 不管是什么毒 毒性发挥很快 |
[23:09] | How long till we have the next round of test results? | 还有多久才能拿到下一轮检查结果 |
[23:12] | About four hours. | 四个钟头左右吧 |
[23:13] | Too bad his liver’s only gonna last another two. | 可惜他的肝脏只能再坚持两个小时 |
[23:15] | We’re gonna have to get him a new one. | 我们必须给他换肝 |
[23:16] | What, in two hours? | 你说笑 两小时内 |
[23:23] | There is another way. | 还有个办法 |
[23:29] | Relax. It’s kosher. | 放心 符合犹太教规矩 |
[23:41] | This is so bizarre. | 这太诡异了 |
[23:43] | Not really. We just take Joey’s blood out of his body… | 也不是 我们只不过把乔伊的血从他体内抽出来 |
[23:46] | and run it through a pig. | 打进猪身体里过一遍 |
[23:49] | The pig’s liver does what Joey’s can’t. It cleans the blood. | 猪的肝脏可以代替乔伊衰竭的肝 清洗血液 |
[23:53] | Which we send right back to him. | 然后再把血送回乔伊体内 |
[23:57] | And the pig makes him better? | 猪能帮他治病? |
[23:58] | Nope. Just buys us some time | 不 只能帮我们争取时间 |
[24:01] | to figure out what’s poisoning your brother. | 来查明你弟弟中的什么毒 |
[24:03] | Like nothin’. Like you do this all the time. | 说的轻松 好像你们天天都这么给人看病 |
[24:06] | Oh, we’ve basically got a barn in the basement. | 噢 其实我们地下室有个牲畜棚 |
[24:17] | Cross off hemlock. | 排除毒芹 |
[24:19] | You thought he was being poisoned by hemlock? | 你以为是毒芹 |
[24:22] | Dr. Euripides tell you to check for that? | 欧里庇得斯[希腊悲剧大师]叫你查的 |
[24:24] | It grows wild by the highways out here. | 这儿的高速公路旁边长了很多 |
[24:28] | So, how much do you like House? | 说说 你有多喜欢豪斯 |
[24:32] | – Chase has a big mouth. – Yeah. | -奇斯真是大嘴巴 -是啊 |
[24:34] | He’s probably the one who ratted to Vogler. | 说不定就是他向沃格勒告密 |
[24:36] | I don’t think that he would– | 我觉得他不会… |
[24:37] | Does it hurt when you’re with House? | 和豪斯在一起时痛苦吗 |
[24:39] | Little pain in the tummy, but it sort of feels good too? | 好像肚子隐隐作痛 但又感觉很好 |
[24:41] | I don’t have the right to show interest in someone? | 我没权力喜欢上别人吗 |
[24:44] | You absolutely do. | 你当然有 |
[24:45] | And I absolutely have the right to humiliate you for it. | 而我也有绝对的权利拿这个来嘲笑你 |
[24:48] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[24:51] | White blood count’s low, probably a result of the illness. | 白血球计数低 应该是因为生病 |
[24:54] | Nothing to connect to the liver. | 和肝脏无关 |
[24:56] | – Is he a smoker? – Let me check. | -他吸烟吗 -我查查看 |
[25:03] | Early signs of emphysema. | 肺气肿的早期症状 |
[25:05] | He’s been smoking at least a dozen years. | 起码抽了十几年了 |
[25:07] | Eighteen. You got that from the white count? | 十八年 你从白血球计数看出来的 |
[25:08] | Nope. Got that from the chest X-ray. | 不是 从胸部X光片看出来的 |
[25:11] | White count just tells me he’s quitting. | 白血球计数只告诉我他在戒烟 |
[25:15] | Two weeks ago. | 两周前开始的 |
[25:27] | How’s your tummy? | 你的肚子还好吗 |
[25:30] | Flat and taut. | 平坦紧密 |
[25:33] | I’ve been on the job for 12 years. | 我做这行12年了 |
[25:35] | You put $3,000 in your wife’s checking account this morning. | 你今天早上往你妻子的户头里存了三千美金 |
[25:38] | I wanna know where it came from. | 我要知道这笔钱哪里来的 |
[25:40] | – I got a perfect record. – Where did you get the money? | -我的记录向来良好 -钱从哪里来的 |
[25:44] | Cancel the thumbscrews. I’ve got our culprit. | 撤下刑具 我找到元凶了 |
[25:46] | – Who? – Not who, “Hu.” | -谁 -不是”谁” 是”胡” |
[25:49] | – Huh? – Thanks for playing along. | -啊 – 感谢合作 |
[25:52] | Chai Hu. Chinese herb in his “Quit smoking” Candy. | 柴胡 他戒烟糖里有中草药 |
[25:56] | Reduces cravings. Also reduces his white blood count. | 减轻烟瘾 同时也减少白血球计数 |
[26:00] | Oh, yeah, he also took enough of them to poison himself. | 噢对 也是他吃太多 把自己给毒了 |
[26:02] | We’ll keep him on the pig for a few more hours, | 我们会让他在猪身上再多待几小时 |
[26:04] | and then take him off the candy. | 然后给他戒了戒烟糖 |
[26:05] | He’ll be fine. | 他就会好的 |
[26:07] | Pig won’t be. Oh, no. | 猪就不好了 真惨 |
[26:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:27] | Hey, feelin’better? | 感觉好点没 |
[26:29] | I’m famished. | 饿死我了 |
[26:31] | I think they got fish sticks on the menu. | 医院菜单上应该有鱼条 |
[26:34] | Ah, yeah. Makes me miss prison. | 是啊 让我怀念起监狱 |
[26:41] | So, the mobster’s good to go? | 那么古惑仔可以出院了 |
[26:44] | I’ll keep him overnight, then let the feds know… | 我先留他一晚上 然后通知联调局 |
[26:46] | he’s good to rat out whoever he wants. | 他可以出去继续作供了 |
[26:48] | – Brother won’t be happy. – Maybe I have to give back the car. | -他弟弟会不高兴 -可能我得把车还回去了 |
[26:52] | – You should let Vogler tell the feds. – Why? | -你应该让沃格勒去和联调局说 -为什么 |
[26:55] | Because it matters to him. | 因为他在意这件事 |
[26:58] | Because you humiliated him the first time Joey was released. | 因为乔伊第一次出院时 你出了他的丑 |
[27:00] | You think you should still be in third there, ace? | 我说朋友 你觉得你还应该蹲守三垒吗 |
[27:02] | He humiliated himself. | 他是自取其辱 |
[27:04] | And because your job depends on the kind of mood | 还因为你的工作保不保得住 |
[27:06] | Vogler’s in at the end of his marathon with Cuddy. | 要看沃格勒和卡迪促膝长谈之后的心情 |
[27:09] | Seriously, man, | 说真的 大哥 |
[27:10] | have you ever actually driven an automobile before? | 你以前有没有开过汽车啊 |
[27:12] | There are four gears, you know? | 一共有四档 知不知道 |
[27:13] | The ’66 came with a “Shut up” Button. | 66款配有一键”闭嘴”按钮 |
[27:38] | I have a problem with the tests. | 我对这些检查有疑问 |
[27:39] | I need to know- | 我要知道… |
[27:43] | It is my medical opinion | 从医学角度出发 |
[27:45] | that the patient is healthy and can be released. | 我判断病人已经康复 可以出院了 |
[27:51] | Thanks for letting us know. | 谢谢你来告诉我们 |
[27:58] | Get me the U.S. Attorney’s office. | 给我接联邦检察官办公室 |
[27:59] | I see you found out what we’re meeting about. | 看来你认识到我们开会谈什么了 |
[28:03] | You’re having a meeting? | 你们在开会呀 |
[28:04] | Well, whatever the reason, the coat looks good on you. | 随你怎么说 你穿白大褂挺好看 |
[28:08] | Chai Hu lozenges cause this kind of liver failure? No way. | 柴胡糖造成这么严重的肝衰竭 怎么可能 |
[28:11] | Not by themselves. | 柴胡糖本身不会 |
[28:12] | But in combination with the interferon it’s like gas to a flame. | 但是结合干扰素 就像是火上浇油 |
[28:15] | – What interferon? – For the hep “C.” | -什么干扰素 -治丙肝的 |
[28:18] | What hep “C”? | 什么丙肝 |
[28:20] | Is hiding a mobster’s hep “C” that important? | 隐瞒黑帮分子的丙肝 很重要吗 |
[28:24] | Is letting the feds know everything that important? | 让联调局知道一切实情 就重要吗 |
[28:26] | – You are a piece of work. Even now, knowing- – Ed- | -你无敌了 就算现在… -爱德 |
[28:30] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[28:31] | Joey’s back in a coma. | 乔伊又昏迷了 |
[28:42] | He’s stable, but comatose. | 情况稳定 但却昏迷 |
[28:43] | Worse than before. He’s on a ventilator. | 比之前更糟 他现在要靠呼吸机 |
[28:45] | Question is, why? | 问题是为什么 |
[28:49] | It’s not his brain. It’s not a toxin. | 不是大脑 不是中毒 |
[28:52] | Our friend Babe helped with that one. | 我们的朋友猪猪帮他清了毒 |
[28:54] | – So, what else? – Hep “C.” | -那么还有什么 -丙肝 |
[28:57] | We never really treated it. | 我们没有真正治疗过这个 |
[28:58] | We stopped the interferon when it started poisoning his liver. | 一出现肝中毒我们就停用干扰素了 |
[29:01] | Am I gonna have to write a song about it? His chronic hep “C'”… | 是不是要我写首歌你才满意 他的慢性丙肝 |
[29:05] | was not bad enough to produce these symptoms. | 没那么重 不至于产生这些症状 |
[29:07] | The estrogen level indicates it is. | 可雌激素水平表明是这问题 |
[29:09] | It indicates something else entirely. | 根本不是一回事 |
[29:10] | We can’t give him interferon now. | 我们现在不能给他用干扰素 |
[29:12] | There are still traces of the lozenges in his system. | 他体内还存留着柴胡糖 |
[29:14] | – It’ll just poison him again. – Genetics. | -只会让他再次中毒 -基因 |
[29:17] | We don’t treat the virus, we change it. | 我们不治疗病毒 我们改变它 |
[29:19] | A non-nucleoside allosteric inhibitor. | 有种非核苷类变构酶抑制剂 |
[29:21] | It’s never been tried on a human being. It could kill him. | 从来没在人身上试过 可能会害死他 |
[29:23] | What’s the difference? He’s dead without it. | 有区别吗 不用他也死定了 |
[29:25] | They’re running a trial… on dogs | 费城的圣塞巴斯蒂安医院 |
[29:27] | at St. Sebastian’s out in Philadelphia. | 正在狗身上做试验 |
[29:29] | I’ll make the call. | 我打电话问问 |
[29:32] | What else could cause his estrogen level to be that high? | 还有哪种可能会使雌激素这么高 |
[29:38] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[30:00] | We’re gonna put the medicine in here. | 我们会把药打在这里 |
[30:02] | Don’t want it to burn his veins when it goes in. | 防止打进药时刺激静脉 |
[30:05] | And you have no idea if it’ll work. | 你们根本没把握会有用 |
[30:07] | It’s shown promise in testing. | 试验阶段疗效很乐观 |
[30:26] | Ma-Maybe there’s nothing up there. I watched him like a hawk. | 可能里面没有东西 我像老鹰一样盯着他 |
[30:30] | Pretty sure you didn’t. | 我敢肯定你没有 |
[30:32] | I- I didn’t let him play with any more little toys. | 我没让他再玩小玩具 |
[30:34] | Thus forcing him to shove a big one up there. | 于是他不得不把大玩具塞进去 |
[30:39] | Stop, or I snap your nose off! | 不许哭 否则我打断你鼻子 |
[30:53] | He- He’s not too smart. | 他不是太聪明的 |
[30:55] | Genetics is a powerful force. | 遗传的威力很强大 |
[31:04] | On the other hand, maybe he’s smarter than you think. | 反过来说 也许他比你想象中要聪明 |
[31:11] | – What’s goin’ on? – Just give me a second. | -怎么了 -等一会儿 |
[31:18] | Always wanted to use one of these. | 一直想用用这玩意儿 |
[31:27] | – Tilt his head back. – I- I don’t know. I do- | -把他的头朝后仰 -不要这样吧 |
[31:29] | Just tilt his head back. | 把他的头朝后仰 |
[31:45] | Nice grasp of concepts. Relationships. | 概念领会得真棒 各种关系 |
[31:48] | Very smart. Very cool. | 很聪明 很酷 |
[31:51] | First the policeman, the fireman, then the fire truck. | 先是警察 消防员 然后是消防车 |
[31:55] | Your brother was sending in teams to save the cat. | 你弟弟派了一队人马去救这只猫 |
[32:00] | Sometimes the simplest answer- | 有时 最简单的答案… |
[32:46] | What types of comas do you just snap out of? | 哪一种昏迷人会自己醒过来 |
[32:49] | He’s not snapping out of this one. He’s not improving. | 这一次他没醒过来 没有起色 |
[32:53] | You’ve crossed out estrogen. You got an explanation? | 你划掉了雌激素 有解释吗 |
[32:56] | Yes, I have, a very simple one. | 有 解释非常简单 |
[33:00] | And? | 是什么 |
[33:02] | It’s private. | 保密 |
[33:07] | You think I’m the one- running to Vogler. | 你认为是我 向沃格勒投诚 |
[33:11] | You’re currently top of the list. | 目前你嫌疑最大 |
[33:15] | Toxic comas- | 中毒性昏迷 |
[33:16] | Person’s away from the cause long enough, they recover. | 只要远离源头时间够久就会恢复 |
[33:20] | The feds checked for poisons. We checked for poisons. | 联调局检查过毒素 我们也检查过 |
[33:23] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我告密的 |
[33:24] | – It’s not a poison then. – An allergy. | -那就不是中毒 -是过敏 |
[33:29] | – Did you hear me? – What about a food sensitivity? | -听到我说的吗 -会不会食物过敏 |
[33:32] | All his food is strictly controlled. | 他吃的东西全都是严格管制的 |
[33:34] | There’s no correlation between his meals and his condition. | 他的饮食和病情并无关联 |
[33:37] | He had steak and potatoes before the first coma, | 第一次昏迷之前 他吃了牛排和土豆 |
[33:39] | and the hospital served fish sticks before the second one. | 第二次昏迷之前 吃的是医院的鱼条 |
[33:45] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[33:50] | Problem is, if I can’t trust you, | 问题是 如果我不能相信你 |
[33:53] | I can’t trust your statement that I can trust you. | 我就不能相信你说的”你可以相信我” |
[33:56] | But thanks anyway. You’ve been a big help. | 不过还是谢谢了 你帮了大忙 |
[34:10] | – So, where did you get the money? – What? | -你那钱是哪儿来的 -什么 |
[34:13] | – Someone paid you off. – What are you talkin’ about? | -有人拿钱收买你 -你在胡说什么 |
[34:18] | He wasn’t poisoned. You told us that- | 他不是中毒 你告诉我们的… |
[34:19] | Who’s talking about poison? I’m talking about payoffs, graft. | 谁在说中毒了 我说的是好处费 贿赂 |
[34:24] | Leave him alone. | 不要烦他 |
[34:28] | You paid the marshal off. | 原来是你贿赂了法警 |
[34:31] | I didn’t pay him to poison my brother. | 我没付钱叫他给我弟弟下毒 |
[34:33] | No. It just worked out that way. | 没有 但结果是这样 |
[34:36] | I gave the guy some money to bring in some decent food. | 我给他钱请他弄点好的饭菜进来 |
[34:39] | Better than fish sticks? I’m thinking steak. | 比鱼条更好的 我在想牛排 |
[34:43] | We asked for pasta, but those stupid feds could care less- | 我们要的是面条 可那些鸟警察才不在乎… |
[34:45] | He had steak before both comas. | 他两次昏迷前都吃了牛排 |
[34:48] | Your brother has ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency. | 你弟弟有鸟氨酸氨甲酰转移酶缺乏症[O.T.D.] |
[34:52] | Want me to write it down? | 要我写给你看吗 |
[34:54] | Good, ’cause it takes a while. | 好 因为写下来要花点时间 |
[34:56] | It’s genetic, can present at any time. | 这是遗传疾病 随时有可能发作 |
[34:58] | If the patient eats a large amount of protein, | 如果病人吃进去大量蛋白质 |
[35:00] | especially if he’s not used to it- | 尤其是他身体不适应的情况下 |
[35:02] | What, that’s it? | 什么 就这样 |
[35:03] | He just stays off the red meat, and he’s gonna be fine? | 他只要不吃红肉就没事了吗 |
[35:06] | Yes. If I’m right and we stop the current treatment, he gets better. | 是的 如果我对了现在停止治疗 他就会好起来 |
[35:09] | If we stop the current treatment and I’m wrong, he dies. | 但如果我错了而停止治疗 那他就会死 |
[35:13] | – Why would you be wrong? – His estrogen level. | -你怎么会错 -他的雌激素水平 |
[35:16] | O.T.D. Doesn’t explain his estrogen level. | 这种病不影响雌激素水平 |
[35:19] | But I have a theory. | 但是 我有个理论 |
[35:23] | There is one chemical that, if ingested, | 有那么种化学物质 如果摄入人体 |
[35:26] | can cause a person’s estrogen level to increase dramatically. | 可能引起雌激素水平急剧上升 |
[35:30] | – What is it? – It’s called estrogen. | -是什么 -就叫雌性激素 |
[35:34] | Joey’s taking estrogen? What, he wants a sex change? | 乔伊使用雌性激素 怎么 他想变性不成 |
[35:38] | No, nothing like that. | 不 倒不是这个 |
[35:39] | It’s called “Male Flame.” | 它叫作”雄性火焰” |
[35:43] | It’s probably more consumer-friendly in the original Chinese. | 用中国原话讲可能更好理解 |
[35:48] | – It’s an herbal aphrodisiac marketed to gay men. – Ah, here we go. | -是一种草本春药 卖给男同志的 -开始扯了 |
[35:51] | And it’s sold on the same Web site that sells his Chai Hu lozenges. | 卖柴胡糖的同一家网站就有 |
[35:55] | Guess what’s in it? It starts with an “E.” | 你猜它成分是什么 “雌”打头的 |
[35:58] | You wanna get hit too? | 你也找打吗 |
[36:00] | That would be quite a trick. | 这招说不定也很奏效啊 |
[36:02] | He slapped me so hard, his brother turned straight. | 他狠狠地揍了我 于是他的哥哥变直男了 |
[36:05] | Joey’s a big-time mobster. Guys like that don’t get raped in prison. | 乔伊是黑帮大佬 像他这样的人在监狱里不会被强暴 |
[36:09] | They get gifts. They get food, drugs, cigarettes. | 大家要讨好他 送礼物 送食物 毒品 香烟 |
[36:12] | Cable TV. | 还有电视看 |
[36:17] | Joey is not gay. | 乔伊不是同志 |
[36:20] | Maybe not gay, but certainly delightful. | 就算不是同志吧 但肯定相当愉快 |
[36:23] | You, on the other hand, hitting a doctor, even if it was only Chase, | 相反你呢 殴打医生 哪怕只是奇斯 |
[36:28] | and asking another one | 而且威胁另一个医生 |
[36:29] | to keep Joey’s chart fresh and homo-free- | 给乔伊的病例作假不许写他是同志 |
[36:33] | that’s a bit of an overreaction, wouldn’t you say? | 这反应有点过头了 你说呢 |
[36:35] | It’s almost like you’re scared that it might be true. | 好像你害怕这是真的 |
[36:37] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:39] | Okay. Then don’t stop the treatment. | 好 那就不要停止治疗 |
[36:45] | But if you’re wrong, he dies. | 但如果是你错了 他会死 |
[37:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:35] | He never said anything to me about it, not once. | 他从来没和我说过 一次都没有 |
[37:40] | That’s what I love about you mob guys, so tolerant of others. | 我就喜欢你们帮派分子这一点 很能宽容他人 |
[37:46] | So accepting. | 很能接受现实 |
[37:49] | Only way he was coming out was way, way out. | 他抽身的唯一办法就是跑得远远的 |
[37:52] | Lose the tattoos, change his name, move to another town. | 洗掉纹身 改名换姓 搬到别处去 |
[37:57] | How’s a guy like him gonna do that? | 可他这样的人怎么会这么做呢 |
[38:00] | Witness Protection. | 证人保护计划 |
[38:03] | It’s not just for witnesses anymore. | 不再是仅仅为了证人 |
[38:05] | You can go in now, sit with him if you want. | 现在可以进去了 你愿意坐下陪陪他也行 |
[38:29] | – How much longer? – It’s only been three hours. | -他还有多久会醒 -才过了三个小时 |
[38:32] | – If it’s the O.T.D. – If it’s the O.T.D.? | -如果是O.T.D. -什么叫如果是 |
[38:36] | What if House is wrong, huh? | 万一豪斯错了呢 |
[38:38] | That severe a reaction, it’ll take some time- | 像这么严重的反应 需要时间恢复 |
[38:40] | He makes these assumptions about people, talks you into things- | 他总是对人做出各种假设 然后说服别人 |
[38:42] | Mr. Arnello- He’s awake. He wants to see you. | 阿奈罗先生 他醒了 他想见你 |
[38:55] | You look like crap. | 你看起来一团糟 |
[38:58] | That’s a joke. See? I’m sick. I said you look like crap. | 这是个笑话 听出来没 我生病了 可我说你糟糕 |
[39:01] | You have no idea what I just went through out there. | 你不知道我刚才经历了什么 |
[39:05] | You kept gettin’ worse. | 你的病不断加重 |
[39:08] | And Dr. House kept sayin’ all this crap. | 豪斯医生不断说那些狗屁不通的话 |
[39:13] | You know, if- if I think you’re normal, | 你知不知道 如果我坚持说你正常 |
[39:15] | then he’s gonna keep giving you the medicine. | 那他就会继续给你用药 |
[39:16] | – If you weren’t- – Weren’t what? | -如果你不… -不什么 |
[39:21] | Normal? | 不正常 |
[39:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:29] | He said you were a fag. | 他说你是个基佬 |
[39:32] | Witness Protection- that’s your big chance to be one. | 证人保护计划 这是你当同志的好机会 |
[39:38] | – You believed him? – I don’t know what to believe. | -你信了他的话 -我不知道要信什么好 |
[39:41] | You were sick. | 你病得那么重 |
[39:45] | I had to make a decision. I thought you were gonna die. | 我必须做出决定 我当时以为你快死了 |
[39:54] | You believed him. | 你相信了他 |
[39:57] | He stopped the medicine. | 他停了药 |
[40:00] | Here I am. | 现在我醒了 |
[40:10] | – I wanted to talk to you about this. – There’s nothin’ to talk about. | -我想和你谈谈这事 -没什么好谈的 |
[40:20] | You, uh, | 你… |
[40:22] | ordered some Chinese internet health crap, | 从网上买了些破中医保健品 |
[40:27] | and they sent the wrong pills, and you took ’em. | 结果他们送错药 而你误吃了 |
[40:32] | Yeah, yeah. That, uh- | 是的 是的 事情… |
[40:36] | That must be it. | 一定就是这样 |
[40:51] | You wanna testify? | 你想去作证 |
[40:55] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[40:57] | I told the doc. He said it’s okay. | 我问过医生了 他说没问题 |
[41:01] | – I don’t expect you to understand. – I don’t. | -我不奢望你能理解 -我不理解 |
[41:08] | All I need to know is you’re my brother, Joey. | 乔伊 我只需知道你是我兄弟就够了 |
[41:13] | If you think this… | 如果你觉得做个… |
[41:16] | thing, whatever, is gonna make you happy, | 不管什么 只要能让你开心 |
[41:23] | then I think you should do it. | 我就觉得你应该做 |
[41:29] | You should. | 你应该去做 |
[41:40] | Vogler wants to fire you. | 沃格勒要炒你鱿鱼 |
[41:43] | Lose the whole department. | 裁掉整个科室 |
[41:46] | Good thing you fought for me though, right? | 不过幸好有你为我争取 对吧 |
[41:49] | Dress was a nice move, but you gotta follow it up. | 穿工作服我这一步走得不错 但你得顺势煽风点火 |
[41:53] | Nasty weekend in Vegas. | 维加斯之邪恶周末 |
[41:55] | Something that shows off your real administrative skills. | 展示你真正行政能力的时候 |
[41:59] | He threatened to fire me. | 他威胁要开除我 |
[42:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起了 |
[42:10] | So, how long do I have? | 我还能待多久 |
[42:12] | I’ve got a lot of personal stuff to pack up. | 我有好多个人物品要收拾 |
[42:14] | And I assume you’re gonna want to throw a party. | 你也要办个欢送会吧 |
[42:16] | I told him I know where the bodies are buried. | 我告诉他我知道他的那些肮脏内幕 |
[42:18] | The stuff he needs to know that’s not in the books. | 还有那些他在书本上学不到的本事 |
[42:20] | I told him he can’t ditch me. | 我叫他别想威胁我 |
[42:23] | He’s only keeping you on | 他还留着你 |
[42:24] | because you know the secret handshakes. | 只是因为你知道那些秘密 |
[42:26] | He’s a quick study. Six months, | 但他学得快 不消六个月的功夫 |
[42:27] | he’ll have the moves down. He won’t need you anymore. | 等他全部掌握 他就不再需要你了 |
[42:29] | – I’ll deal with that then. – So I stay. | -我到时再想办法对付 -那我可以留下 |
[42:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:34] | But some things are going to change. | 但一些事情要变一变了 |
[42:38] | Profits. New world order. | 利润 新世界秩序 |
[42:41] | – Everything’s about profits. – Yeah, that’s real new. | -一切围绕利润转 -是啊 真新奇 |
[42:44] | You could rent out the Corvette every once in a while | 你可以偶尔把你那辆克尔维特租出去 |
[42:47] | or lend it to a friend. | 或者借给朋友 |
[42:48] | That would be easy, and it would be wrong. | 那很容易 但很不对 |
[42:51] | But Cuddy stood up for you. | 可人家卡迪为你挺身而出 |
[42:53] | To a point. | 不完全是 |
[42:55] | To what point? | 怎么不完全 |
[42:57] | I gotta do six more clinic hours a month. So do two of them. | 我每个月要多做六小时门诊 还有他们中的两个 |
[43:02] | Why only two? | 为什么只有两个 |
[43:04] | ‘Cause one of them’s gone. | 因为有一个要离开这里 |
[43:08] | I gotta fire somebody. | 我必须炒掉一个人 |
[43:26] | Good morning. | 早啊 |