时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Did I say anything stupid? | 我说什么傻话了吗 |
[00:10] | I had two drinks. | 我就喝了两杯 |
[00:13] | Three. | 三杯 |
[00:16] | Okay. Yeah. There was that last one also. | 好吧 那最后一杯也算上 |
[00:18] | It’s okay. Someday you’ll be pregnant, | 没关系 如果某一天你也怀孕的话 |
[00:20] | and you can return the favor. | 你就可以回报我啦 |
[00:26] | I feel like such a idiot sometimes. | 我有时感觉自己像个傻瓜 |
[00:30] | You know, when the baby comes, I am gonna be– | 有了孩子后 我就 |
[00:32] | You know what? You’re gonna be so great. | 知道吗 你会是个很棒的父亲 |
[00:36] | You are. | 你会的 |
[00:55] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[00:58] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[01:07] | You know why I pulled you over? | 知道为什么我让你们靠边停吗 |
[01:09] | I’m– I’m so sorry, Officer. | 我 我很抱歉 警官 |
[01:10] | I must have, uh, dozed off. | 我一定是…瞌睡了 |
[01:12] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[01:13] | – No. – Of course she hasn’t. | -没有 -她当然没喝 |
[01:17] | – Somebody has. – I’ve been drinking. | -有人喝了 -我刚喝了点酒 |
[01:20] | – You all right? – Uh, I’m– I’m– I’m not, uh– | -你还好吗 -我 我 |
[01:23] | – How far along are you? – Uh, almost– | -你们开了多远 -差不多 |
[01:27] | Ma’am, step out of the vehicle. | 女士 请下车 |
[01:34] | Ma’am, walk to the rear of the car. | 女士 走到汽车尾部 |
[01:36] | Naomi. Are– | 内奥米 你 |
[01:39] | Naomi? | 内奥米 |
[01:44] | – Naomi. – Sir, remain in the car. | -内奥米 -先生 请待在车里 |
[01:45] | Hey, listen. She’s not drunk. | 嘿 听着 她没喝酒 |
[01:47] | I will arrest you, sir. | 先生 我会逮捕你的 |
[01:48] | – She’s sick! Look at her. – Can you roll me another unit? | -她病了 你们看到吗 -你再靠近我试试 |
[01:51] | Get back in the car. | 回到车里 |
[01:54] | Naomi! | 内奥米 |
[01:55] | Get off. | 走开 |
[01:58] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[02:34] | The good news is it doesn’t look like a stroke. | 好消息是这看来不像是中风 |
[02:37] | No bleeds, no clots. | 没内出血也没有血栓 |
[02:39] | – Thank God. – It sounds like there’s bad news. | -谢天谢地 -但好像还有坏消息 |
[02:41] | We got your blood work back. | 你的血检结果出来了 |
[02:43] | Some things are a little off. | 某些指数不正常 |
[02:44] | Your liver and kidneys aren’t working so well. | 说明你的肝和肾可能出了些问题 |
[02:46] | Why? What would cause that? | 为什么 那是什么造成的呢 |
[02:48] | It’s preeclampsia, isn’t it? | 是子痫前期吗 |
[02:49] | I’m gonna miscarry, aren’t I? | 我会流产 对吗 |
[02:51] | Preeclampsia is a possibility. | 子痫前期是种可能 |
[02:52] | But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 但先别太早下结论 |
[02:54] | I’ve miscarried three times. I’m 39. | 我已经流产三次了 我39岁 |
[02:56] | We had to use in vitro. | 我们不得不采用体外受精 |
[02:57] | You’ve gotta make sure the baby’s okay. | 你必须得保证孩子没事 |
[02:58] | Let’s make sure that you’re okay first. | 先确保你没事 |
[03:01] | How about we take care of both of you at the same time? | 我们何不同时照料好你们俩呢 |
[03:05] | The nurse will be in soon to take some blood. | 护士很快会来抽取一些血样 |
[03:07] | I’d like to run some more tests. | 我要多做几项检查 |
[03:08] | – Thank you, Doctor. – Thank you. | -多谢你 医生 -多谢 |
[03:13] | – Where is everybody? – No one’s in the office? | -人都哪儿去了 -办公室里没人吗 |
[03:15] | No. I haven’t heard from Cameron all day. | 没有 一整天都没见到卡梅隆 |
[03:18] | You seen House? | 你见到豪斯了吗 |
[03:19] | Look for a shallow grave with Vogler standing over it. | 去沃格勒看守的浅坟里找找吧 |
[03:28] | You have a stage IV cancer. | 你的癌症已经是末期了 |
[03:32] | It’s metastasized to your liver. | 现在已经转移至肝脏 |
[03:39] | There’s a new drug called 8C12 | 有一种新药叫做8C12 |
[03:41] | that’s shown promise in Phase II trials. | 临床二期效果显著 |
[03:44] | It’s your best shot. | 这是你最好的机会了 |
[03:46] | Thank you, Doctor. | 多谢 医生 |
[03:49] | You’ve been so good to me and– | 你一直都对我很好可我 |
[03:51] | Well, I– I did… | 恩 我 我 |
[03:54] | publicly bash your company’s drug. | 公开批评贵公司的药剂 |
[03:56] | When I think about how I treated you– | 我一想到对你的种种 |
[03:59] | Oh, hey. Come on. | 哦 嘿 算了吧 |
[04:04] | There, there, there. | 别这样 会好的 |
[04:11] | So, um, there is some hope. | 那么说 还是有希望的了 |
[04:14] | Always. | 总会有的 |
[04:16] | But just in case, | 但只是以防万一 |
[04:16] | I special-ordered an extra-jumbo-sized coffin. | 我特别为你订制了一个超大尺寸的棺材 |
[04:22] | Don’t thank me. It’s just who I am. | 别谢我 我就是这样的好人 |
[04:27] | Up and at ’em, big guy. | 起来干活儿了 小伙 |
[04:33] | Sorry. Up late. Internet porn. | 抱歉 昨晚熬夜看网络黄片了 |
[04:35] | How come you’re not in your office? | 你怎么不在办公室睡呢 |
[04:37] | Because there is a computer in my office, | 因为办公室里有电脑 |
[04:39] | and if I log on, romance will ensue. | 我一登录上 情节就又继续了 |
[04:41] | My wrist might fall off. | 我的腕关节可支持不了多久 |
[04:42] | Hiding ’cause Vogler’s looking for you, huh? | 藏起来是因为沃格勒在找你 对吧 |
[04:45] | That’s just pathetic. | 实在是可悲 |
[04:47] | I don’t like loud, angry giants | 我不喜欢聒噪愤怒的大块头 |
[04:49] | threatening me with violence. | 使用暴力威胁我 |
[04:50] | How is that pathetic? | 这有什么可悲的 |
[04:51] | You think you can avoid firing one of us by hiding out here? | 你觉得躲在这就不用开除我们中的一个了 |
[04:55] | He’ll find you sooner or later. | 他早晚会找到你的 |
[04:57] | I’m okay with later. | 那就让他晚点找到我吧 |
[04:58] | 39-year-old female, 28 weeks pregnant. | 女性 39岁 怀孕28周 |
[05:01] | G, four. P, zero. | 血糖值4 血蛋白值0 |
[05:03] | Three miscarriages? | 三次流产 |
[05:06] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[05:07] | Altered mental status and complete loss of coordination. | 精神状态不稳定而且整体协调性缺失 |
[05:09] | Tox screen? | 毒理检验结果呢 |
[05:10] | Negative for alcohol and drugs. | 酒精和毒品检测呈阴性 |
[05:11] | – She was on oxybutynin. – For incontinence. | -她在服用奥昔布宁 -治疗失禁 |
[05:14] | Yeah. Well, we took her off. No change. | 是的 不过已经停用 没变化 |
[05:15] | B.U.N. And creatinine are up. | 血尿素氮和肌酸酐值都很高 |
[05:16] | L.F.T.’s slightly elevated. | 肝功指数也有点升高 |
[05:18] | Preeclampsia. | 子痫前期 |
[05:20] | Call the OB-GYN service and rub some prayer beads. | 送去妇产科 然后祈祷吧 |
[05:23] | B.P.’s normal. No preeclampsia in other pregnancies. | 血压正常 前几次怀孕没出现子痫前期 |
[05:26] | Because she didn’t carry for long enough. | 因为她没能怀孕那么长时间 |
[05:28] | The three miscarriages | 三次流产 |
[05:29] | make me think it’s an underlying physiology. | 我觉得可能是潜在身体机能问题 |
[05:32] | Pregnancy-related autoimmunity. | 妊娠相关自身免疫 |
[05:36] | Too bad that Cameron quit. | 真不巧卡梅隆辞职了 |
[05:38] | We could use an immunologist right now. | 不然就有免疫学专家了 |
[05:41] | We’ll see if you’re right. Check the blood. | 我们来看看你说的对不对 检查血样 |
[05:43] | Cameron quit? | 卡梅隆辞职了 |
[05:45] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[05:46] | And do an M.R.A. for vasculitis too. | 再做一个磁共振血管成像检查血管炎 |
[05:49] | There’s no way she quit. | 她不可能辞职 |
[05:52] | She got fired because you couldn’t swallow your pride. | 她是被开除的 因为你不愿意忍气吞声 |
[05:55] | An ultrasound? Excellent thought. | 做个超声检查 好主意 |
[05:58] | And put her on magnesium too, in case it is preeclampsia. | 再给她服点镁防止子痫前期发作 |
[06:02] | Sure. | 好的 |
[06:17] | Here, pussy, pussy, pussy. | 嗟 来食… |
[06:20] | – I didn’t do anything. – Exactly my point. | -我什么都没做 -就是我想说的 |
[06:23] | You wanted me to yell at him? | 你想让我冲他吼吗 |
[06:25] | What would that have achieved? | 那又能怎么样 |
[06:26] | Was he gonna jump into his time machine | 难道他能跳进时间机器 |
[06:27] | and fix everything? | 回到过去弥补一切吗 |
[06:29] | When a dog dumps on the floor, | 假如你家狗拉在地板上了 |
[06:30] | do you pat its head? | 你会去拍拍它的头吗 |
[06:31] | No. You smack it in the nose with a newspaper. | 不 你会用报纸狠抽它 |
[06:33] | Dogs can learn things. House can’t. | 狗知错就改 豪斯可不会 |
[06:36] | – Coward. – Child. | -懦夫 -幼稚 |
[06:39] | Hey, there. | 嘿 你们好 |
[06:41] | I, uh, brought my colleague along to help out. | 我带同事来帮忙检查 |
[06:43] | Hi. I’m Dr. Chase. | 你们好 我是奇斯医生 |
[06:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:50] | Well, ultrasound looks good. | 超声图像看来正常 |
[06:52] | No sign of fetal distress. | 没有胎儿窘迫迹象 |
[06:54] | So it’s not preeclampsia? | 那不是子痫前期 |
[06:56] | Well, it still could be, but it hasn’t progressed at least. | 还是有可能的 但至少目前没有恶化 |
[06:59] | We’re gonna put you on bed rest and monitor the baby. | 请你平躺休息 我们要监测孩子的状况 |
[07:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:02] | We’ll give you some potassium and magnesium as well. | 同时要给你补充一些钾和镁 |
[07:05] | We should keep the fluids running for now… | 现在就给她持续输液 |
[07:06] | and check her again in an hour | 一个小时后再来检查 |
[07:08] | – unless there are signs of fetal distress. – Honey? | -万一出现有胎儿窘迫再说 -亲爱的 |
[07:11] | She’s choking! | 她噎到了 |
[07:12] | Lean forward. | 身体前倾 |
[07:15] | – Is she all right? – Probably just some muscle weakness. | -她怎么了 -可能是有些肌无力 |
[07:17] | – What do you mean “Probably”? – Naomi, open up. | -什么叫”可能” -内奥米 张嘴 |
[07:20] | People choke. It could be nothing. | 人吃东西都会噎到的 可能没什么 |
[07:25] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[07:29] | I can’t– I can’t– I can’t even swallow. | 我不能 我不能吞咽了 |
[07:37] | She gets sick a lot. | 她经常生病 |
[07:38] | Like this– this cold got really bad all of a sudden. | 就像这样 这次感冒突然就变得很严重 |
[07:41] | And the fever– | 还发烧 |
[07:43] | Shh. It’s okay. | 嘘 没事的 |
[07:46] | It’s not a cold. It’s pneumonia. | 不是感冒 是肺炎 |
[07:50] | Pneumonia? | 肺炎 |
[07:51] | Relax. Pneumonia’s her second biggest problem. | 别紧张 肺炎只是她的第二大问题 |
[07:55] | She has gone from the 25th weight percentile | 她的体重本来重于25%的同龄儿 |
[07:58] | to the third in one month. | 结果一个月内成了最轻的那3% |
[08:00] | I’m not a baby expert, | 我不是婴儿方面专家 |
[08:02] | but I’m pretty sure they’re not supposed to shrink. | 但我肯定婴儿不应该缩小 |
[08:04] | Well, there’s this diet we put her on | 在她停止母乳喂养后 |
[08:05] | when she stopped breast-feeding. | 我们给她规定了饮食 |
[08:07] | But it’s healthy. Um, raw food. We’re vegans. | 是健康的方式 生食 我们是素食者 |
[08:10] | Almond milk, tofu, uh, vegetables. | 杏仁牛奶 豆腐 蔬菜 |
[08:12] | Raw food. | 生食 |
[08:13] | If only her ancestors had mastered the secret of fire. | 要是祖先们会生火就好了 |
[08:17] | Babies need fat, proteins, calories. | 婴孩需要脂肪 蛋白质 热量 |
[08:20] | Less important, sprouts and hemp. | 其次才是豆芽和纤维 |
[08:22] | Starving babies is bad– | 让孩子受饿可不好 |
[08:24] | and illegal in many cultures. | 在一些国家甚至犯法的 |
[08:26] | I’m having her admitted. | 帮她办住院手续吧 |
[08:28] | Is she gonna be all right? | 她会好起来吗 |
[08:29] | Antibiotics for the pneumonia, | 用抗生素治疗肺炎 |
[08:31] | I.V. feeding to get the weight up. | 静脉营养疗法恢复她的体重 |
[08:33] | Don’t worry. It’s a vegan I.V. | 别担心 静脉注射的是素食 |
[08:46] | Don’t see any signs of vasculitis. | 成像显示无任何血管炎迹象 |
[08:49] | Odd. | 奇怪 |
[08:50] | Since you’re always right about everything. | 你不是什么事情总是对的嘛 |
[08:53] | Could be a different autoimmunity. | 也许是不同的自身免疫症 |
[08:55] | Or you could bite me. | 或者驳倒我 |
[08:58] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[09:00] | Naomi, you okay? | 内奥米 你还好吗 |
[09:01] | No. I can’t– I’m getting cramps. | 不好 我不能 我肚子好疼 |
[09:06] | – Strong? – Oh. Yeah. Feels like my miscarriage. | -厉害吗 -是的 就好像要流产 |
[09:09] | – Stop. – Preterm labor. | -停下 -要早产了 |
[09:11] | He’s too little. He won’t survive. | 他还太小 肯定活不下来的 |
[09:13] | – She’s on magnesium already. – Fluids and terbutaline then. | -她已经服过镁了 -注射间羟舒喘宁 |
[09:15] | We’re gonna give you some medicine,okay? | 我们得给你服一些药 好吗 |
[09:17] | – Try to stop your labor. – Okay. | -阻止你的分娩 -好的 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:45] | There you are. Been looking everywhere for you. | 你在这儿啊 我到处找你 |
[09:47] | Uh, listen, | 哦 对了 |
[09:48] | you said that I had to cut one of my people… | 你说过如果我不对你的新药好好评价的话 |
[09:51] | if I didn’t give that speech about your drug. | 我就得开除一个人 |
[09:53] | And, uh, in fairness to your point of view, | 凭良心说吧 |
[09:57] | my speech really wasn’t the one you had in mind | 我的评论真不合你意 |
[09:59] | so I’ve cut Cameron. | 所以我开了卡梅隆 |
[10:03] | Now we’re all squared away, right? | 现在你我两清了吧 |
[10:07] | In the morning, I expect you… | 明天早上 我希望看到你 |
[10:09] | in my office with your letter of resignation… | 拿着你的辞职信到我办公室来 |
[10:12] | and plans for a public apology, | 并且准备公开道歉 |
[10:15] | otherwise I’ll destroy you. | 否则我会彻底打垮你 |
[10:21] | So, that’s a no on us being squared away? | 所以你是说我们还没扯平 |
[10:36] | She might make it to full term. | 她也许能捱到胎儿足月 |
[10:38] | Contractions are less frequent and not well organized. | 宫缩次数正在减少而且不那么明显了 |
[10:40] | Great to see you back in the office. | 真高兴看见你回到这里 |
[10:42] | I guess Vogler found you? | 沃格勒找到你了吧 |
[10:44] | Yeah. We had a nice little chat. | 是啊 我们和气地聊了一会儿 |
[10:47] | I really should have kept Cameron. | 我真应该留下卡梅隆 |
[10:49] | She knew where to find the sugar. | 她知道糖放在哪儿 |
[10:51] | It’s what I said: preeclampsia. | 就是我说的 子痫前期 |
[10:53] | A little stress from the M.R.A., | 她躺在造影机里有点紧张 |
[10:54] | she pops right into labor. | 所以造成早产 |
[10:58] | What about the myasthenia? | 会不会是肌无力 |
[10:59] | Come on. She didn’t seem that weak. | 算了 她看上去没那么虚弱 |
[11:01] | She choked. She couldn’t even swallow. | 可她确实噎住了 甚至无法吞咽 |
[11:03] | – What did she choke on? – Her food. | -什么东西把她噎住了 -吃的东西 |
[11:05] | But muscle weakness isn’t a symptom of preeclampsia. | 但是肌无力不是子痫前期的症状 |
[11:08] | – What kind of food? – A little bit of cooked pear. | -什么吃的东西 -一点熟梨片 |
[11:11] | Doesn’t matter. Shows weakness. | 无关紧要 她就是身体虚弱了点 |
[11:12] | She choked on soft, wet pear? | 嫩滑的梨片就能把她噎住了 |
[11:15] | Did she forget to take the bones out? | 吃梨还要吐骨头吗 |
[11:17] | That’s way past muscle weakness. | 她也太无力了吧 |
[11:19] | Did you do an upper endoscopy? | 有没有给她做内窥镜检查 |
[11:20] | You think there’s something obstructing her esophagus? | 你觉得她食管里有东西堵着 |
[11:24] | – We gotta talk. – Ooh. We gotta talk. | -我们得谈谈 -唔 我们得谈谈了 |
[11:31] | And check her eyelids. | 还有 检查她的眼睑 |
[11:34] | Check her eyelids? | 检查眼睑 |
[11:36] | Special board meeting today. | 今天董事会要开特别会议 |
[11:37] | Only one item on the agenda: you. | 只有一个议题 你 |
[11:40] | Enjoy the bagels. I’m untouchable. | 会上多吃点百吉饼 谁也动不了我 |
[11:43] | Right. | 你厉害 |
[11:45] | Any vote to revoke my tenure has to be unanimous. | 任何撤销我任期的表决必须全票通过才能生效 |
[11:47] | I’ve got you and maybe even Cuddy. | 我有你保我 说不定还有卡迪 |
[11:49] | Well, that settles it. | 是啊 这就能摆平他了 |
[11:50] | Mr. Ruthless Corporate Raider… | 无情的企业狙击手先生[公司蓄意收购者] |
[11:51] | will be totally stymied, go home, | 会被我们击溃 跑回家 |
[11:53] | curl up on the floor of his shower and weep. | 蜷缩在地板上 淹没在泪海中 |
[11:55] | What can he do? I got a contract. | 他能怎么办 我是签了合同的 |
[11:57] | Does it say how much your team is paid, | 你的合同写没写付多少薪水给你的团队 |
[11:59] | where you parking space is, | 你的停车位在哪里 |
[12:00] | if your car should be filled with horse manure? | 你的车是不是该塞满马粪 |
[12:02] | Vogler’s smart. | 沃格勒是个聪明人 |
[12:04] | He’s got some plan to get you. | 他肯定已经想好怎么对付你了 |
[12:06] | Does it involve candy? | 会对我用糖衣炮弹吗 |
[12:07] | ‘Cause I’m a sucker for chocolates. | 因为我对巧克力毫无免疫力 |
[12:21] | – She’s doing better. – Oh, thank God. | -她好多了 -感谢上帝 |
[12:24] | Technically, Alexander Fleming. | 准确来讲 要感谢亚历山大·弗莱明 |
[12:26] | He developed antibiotics. | 他发明了抗生素 |
[12:28] | Pneumonia’s under control. | 肺炎已经控制住了 |
[12:30] | From now on, what say you go with human food, okay? | 从现在起 给她吃人吃的东西 可以吗 |
[12:33] | – Absolutely. Swear to God. – This time, that’s your guy. | -绝对 向上帝发誓 -这次你找对人了 |
[12:39] | Rachel and Joel Kaplan? | 是瑞秋和乔·卡普兰吗 |
[12:41] | – Yes? – You’re under arrest. | -是的 -你们被捕了 |
[12:43] | – You have the right to remain silent. – What did we do? | -你们有权保持沉默 -我们犯什么法了 |
[12:45] | You’re being charged with child endangerment. | 你们被指控迫害儿童 |
[12:47] | What? How? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[12:48] | Starving your kid. I’m from Social Services. | 让你们的孩子挨饿 我是社会福利部的 |
[12:51] | We’re taking responsibility for your baby. | 现在起你们的孩子由我们照顾 |
[12:58] | This is how Vogler’s gonna destroy me? | 这就是沃格勒击垮我的手段吗 |
[13:01] | What did he do? Grease your cane? | 他干什么了 给你的拐棍儿抹油 |
[13:03] | He had my patients arrested. | 他找人抓走了我的病人 |
[13:05] | Uh, no. He didn’t. I did. | 错了 不是他 是我 |
[13:07] | The nurses were concerned, and they called me. | 护士们为那孩子担心 给我打来了电话 |
[13:09] | There was evidence of abuse. | 明明有虐待的迹象 |
[13:11] | You took a big legal risk by not calling Social Services. | 却不上报社会福利部 你这是在冒法律风险 |
[13:14] | Those parents are not abusive. They’re idiots. | 那对父母又不是虐待狂 就是白痴了点 |
[13:17] | Oh, well, that’s certainly a relief. | 哟 那还真是松了一口气 |
[13:19] | – It was my call. – You made the wrong one. | -这件事该由我作主 -你做错了 |
[13:23] | You know, there’s a new biography of Quisling. | 你知道吗 最近出了本”昆斯林新传” |
[13:23] | Quisling[二战时挪威政治家 曾与纳粹合作 卖国贼的代名词] | |
[13:25] | I think you might like it. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[13:26] | Sure. No idea who that is. | 当然 那是谁 |
[13:28] | Uh, Norwegian guy, World War II, traitor. | 是个挪威人 二战时期做了卖国贼 |
[13:32] | The fact that I have to explain this takes the edge off my flow. | 跟你解释这个都灭了我的火 |
[13:34] | I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你 |
[13:35] | From what? Cops aren’t gonna bust me. | 保护我什么 警察根本不会抓我 |
[13:38] | Disciplinary Committee maybe gives me a slap on the wrist. | 纪律委员会顶多警告一下我 |
[13:40] | And Vogler has an excuse to get rid of you. | 于是沃格勒就有理由开了你 |
[13:43] | If I don’t give him one, he makes one up. | 欲加之罪 何患无辞 |
[13:45] | Vogler’s just one vote. | 沃格勒一个人只有一票 |
[13:46] | He’s gotta convince the other 11 of us. | 他要想办法说服其他11个董事 |
[13:49] | I’m just trying to stop you from making that extra easy. | 我只是在阻止你让这事变得超级简单 |
[13:58] | Dr. Charles, dial 4541. | [查尔斯医生 请回电4541] |
[14:02] | Sean, do your wife’s eyelids | 肖恩 你妻子的眼睑看起来 |
[14:04] | look any different than usual? | 跟平时有什么不一样吗 |
[14:07] | Uh, maybe one is drooping a little bit, | 好像一边有点下垂 |
[14:10] | but, you know, she’s tired, so– | 但是 她很累了 所以说… |
[14:15] | Naomi, can you open your mouth for me and, | 内奥米 请你张开嘴 |
[14:17] | um, tilt your head back? | 头向后仰 |
[14:19] | This is gonna be a little uncomfortable. | 这会有点不舒服 |
[14:27] | Yeah. There’s swelling, indenting the esophagus. | 果然 有肿胀阻塞了食道 |
[14:32] | Is that why she choked? | 所以她才会被噎住的吗 |
[14:33] | We’ll need to do an X-ray. | 需要照个X光片 |
[14:35] | What? No. The baby. | 什么 不行 我的孩子 |
[14:36] | You said no X-rays. | 你说过我不能照X光 |
[14:37] | It’s important. | 必须得照 |
[14:38] | She has a three-centimeter mass… | 她的右肺叶上部 |
[14:41] | in her right upper lobe. | 有一块三厘米大小的阴影 |
[14:43] | – Maybe it’s a granuloma. – No. | -可能是肉芽肿 -不是 |
[14:45] | There’s no calcification. | 没有钙化 |
[14:53] | It’s small-cell lung cancer. | 是小细胞肺癌 |
[14:57] | The tumor’s starting to press against your esophagus. | 肿瘤开始压迫你的食道了 |
[15:00] | It hasn’t metastasized, | 癌细胞还没有转移 |
[15:01] | but it has spread to other parts of your lung, | 但是已经扩散到肺部其它地方 |
[15:03] | so we can’t operate. | 所以我们没法手术 |
[15:05] | Wait. That doesn’t make sense. | 等等 这讲不通啊 |
[15:07] | She had, uh, kidney failure and brain problems. | 她之前 还有肾衰和脑部的问题 |
[15:09] | Some cancer patients get | 一些癌症病人会出现 |
[15:11] | what are called paraneoplastic syndromes. | 叫作副肿瘤综合征的情况 |
[15:15] | You were making antibodies to fight the tumor. | 你的体内产生抗体抗击癌细胞 |
[15:17] | They got sidetracked and attacked other cells. | 但是它们转而攻击其它细胞 |
[15:19] | Your brain first. Then your liver, kidneys. | 先是你的大脑 然后是肝 肾 |
[15:23] | Even the nerves that control your eyelids. | 甚至是控制你眼睑的神经 |
[15:25] | That’s called Lambert-Eaton syndrome. | 这个叫兰伯特-伊顿综合征 |
[15:28] | It told us the tumor was in the lungs. | 我们由此想到肿瘤在肺里 |
[15:32] | How bad is it? | 有多糟 |
[15:36] | Small-cell is the most aggressive kind of lung cancer. | 小细胞肺癌是肺癌中恶变最快的 |
[15:40] | The five-year survival rate is only about 10% to 15%. | 五年存活率只有百分之十到十五 |
[15:46] | Which is why we have to | 所以我们必须 |
[15:47] | start you on chemo and radiation right away. | 马上对你进行化疗和放疗 |
[15:49] | Radiation? What about the baby? | 放疗 我的孩子怎么办 |
[15:51] | You’ll need a C-section before you can start the treatment. | 开始治疗之前需要给你剖腹产 |
[15:53] | I can get you in first thing tomorrow morning. | 我可以为你安排明天一早做手术 |
[15:55] | What are the chances my baby will survive? | 我孩子活下来的希望有多大 |
[15:58] | Pretty good. | 很乐观 |
[15:59] | Twenty-eight weeks, so about 80%. | 现在二十八周了 应该有百分之八十 |
[16:04] | No, wait. That’s one-in-five chance he’ll die? | 不 等等 也就是说有两成可能会死 |
[16:08] | I really wouldn’t advise waiting. | 我真的不建议你再等下去 |
[16:09] | Naomi, you gotta start this treatment right away | 内奥米 你必须马上开始治疗 |
[16:12] | What happens if I wait? | 如果我再等等会怎么样 |
[16:15] | Well, 29 weeks, | 二十九周 |
[16:17] | the survival rate is closer to 90%. | 存活率会接近百分之九十 |
[16:22] | – I’m not doing the radiation. – But you’ll die if– | -那我现在不做放疗 -可你会死的… |
[16:26] | Listen. You know the chances. They’re nothing. | 听我说 你也看到了 我肯定活不成 |
[16:28] | But a few more weeks will save the baby. | 但是再多等几周就能保住孩子 |
[16:31] | Listen. You’re depressed right now, | 听着 你现在心里很难过 |
[16:32] | and you’re not thinking right, so– | 头脑不够清醒 所以… |
[16:35] | Could you j– Tell her, please. | 能不能请你 请你劝劝她吧 |
[16:38] | This cancer moves quick. | 这种癌症扩散非常快 |
[16:40] | The median survival’s two to four months. | 到了中期你就只能活两到四个月了 |
[16:44] | If you postpone– even for a week– | 如果你推迟治疗 哪怕是一周… |
[16:53] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[17:01] | As most of you know, | 众所周知 |
[17:02] | Gregory House recently gave a speech about me. | 格利高里·豪斯最近发表了一番关于我的言论 |
[17:05] | I’d like to return the favor. | 本着礼尚往来的精神 |
[17:07] | – Sorry. – Dr. Wilson. | -抱歉 -威尔森医生 |
[17:11] | I was hoping you were gonna miss this one. | 我是希望你会错过这次会议 |
[17:15] | A man is the sum of his actions. | 一个人行为体现其人格 |
[17:19] | Here are a few of Dr. House’s. | 下面是豪斯医生的若干行为 |
[17:21] | He violated a D.N.R. | 他曾违反放弃抢救协议 |
[17:23] | and was charged with assault. | 并被指控伤害他人 |
[17:26] | He brought a termite into the O.R. | 他把白蚁带进了手术室 |
[17:28] | and spat on a surgeon. | 与外科医生发生争吵 |
[17:31] | He accepted a Corvette from a patient | 他接受了病人送的名车 |
[17:33] | who was a known member of the New Jersey Mafia. | 而此人已知是新泽西州黑手党成员 |
[17:35] | – Ed, look– – Edward. | -爱德 我说… -是爱德华 |
[17:37] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[17:39] | You look at anyone’s career, | 如果你探查任意一个人的职业生涯 |
[17:40] | you can find things that are– | 你都能发现一些事情是… |
[17:41] | These are the last three months. | 这些只是他前三个月的罪状 |
[17:43] | He’s personally had more complaints | 他个人所遭到的投诉 |
[17:45] | filed against him than any department in this hospital. | 比这家医院任何一个部门都要多 |
[17:48] | Okay. He’s screwed-up. He’s miserable. | 没错 他这人是一团糟 是惹人生厌 |
[17:52] | And he should probably reread the ethics code, | 也许他应该去重新读读职业道德规范 |
[17:54] | but it works for him. He’s saved hundreds of lives. | 但这就是他的方式 他救了几百条人命 |
[17:57] | He is a drug addict who flaunts his addiction | 他嗜药成瘾 不仅以此为荣 |
[17:59] | and refuses to get treatment. | 还拒绝治疗 |
[18:00] | He is a disgrace and an embarrassment to this hospital. | 他是本院的耻辱 令我们蒙羞 |
[18:05] | I’d go on, but it gets kind of mean, so– | 我本可继续 但这么讲下去有失身份 所以 |
[18:09] | I’m gonna keep this simple. | 我简单说 |
[18:11] | House goes or I go. | 豪斯走还是我走 |
[18:13] | You shouldn’t personalize this. | 不要公私不分 |
[18:14] | And by “I”, I mean my hundred million dollars. | 我说的”我” 是指我的亿万美金 |
[18:22] | How’s that for personalizing? | 这叫公私不分吗 |
[18:26] | You gave us that money for a reason. | 你给我们钱是有所为的 |
[18:28] | Are you really willing to throw it all away | 你真的愿意因为一个医生 |
[18:30] | because of one doctor? | 而放弃你的初衷吗 |
[18:32] | Gregory House is a symboy of everything wrong with the health care industry. | 豪斯是医疗保健业的一个反面教材 |
[18:37] | Waste. Insubordination. | 浪费 不服从上级 |
[18:40] | Doctors preening like they’re kings, | 医生们个个趾高气昂 自以为王 |
[18:42] | and the hospital is their own private fiefdom. | 医院俨然成了他们的私人封地 |
[18:44] | Health care is a business. | 医疗保健业是一桩生意 |
[18:46] | I’m gonna run it like one. | 我要把它经营得像个样子 |
[18:50] | I here by move to revoke the tenure of Dr. Gregory House… | 现在我提议将格利高里·豪斯医生撤职 |
[18:53] | and terminate his employment at this hospital, | 并终止其与本院的雇佣关系 |
[18:54] | effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[18:55] | Don’t you think we should discuss this? | 我们是不是应该先讨论一下 |
[18:57] | We just did. | 我们刚刚讨论过了 |
[18:58] | We need time– | 我们需要时间… |
[18:59] | The vote is on the table. All in favor? | 现在公开表决 是否都赞成 |
[19:33] | – Dr. Wilson. – Opposed. | -威尔森医生 -反对 |
[19:38] | The motion is defeated. | 提案未通过 |
[19:41] | Dr. Wilson, would you mind leaving the room, please? | 威尔森医生 请你离开会议室 好吗 |
[19:44] | – Excuse me? – We’re going to take another vote. | -你说什么 -我们要进行另一项表决 |
[19:47] | Well, first of all, you can’t void my vote | 首先 你不能通过驱赶我出去 |
[19:50] | by making me stand in the hallway. | 来剥夺我投票的权利 |
[19:52] | And second, you should check the by laws. | 其次 你应该查一查议事程序 |
[19:54] | You need notice and at least one business day | 你需要先发通知 然后至少一个工作日之后 |
[19:56] | before you can reconsider any matter. | 才能重新考虑同一项提议 |
[19:57] | We’re voting on a different matter, | 我们将要表决的是不同的提议 |
[19:59] | which you are conflicted out of. | 你有利益冲突 需要回避 |
[20:02] | How can I be conflicted? | 我怎么会有利益冲突 |
[20:04] | This vote is whether to dismiss Dr. James Wilson. | 投票将决定是否开除詹姆斯·威尔森医生 |
[20:42] | Naomi is refusing to have the C-section. | 内奥米拒绝剖腹产 |
[20:45] | Her odds aren’t good enough. | 她活命的机率不容乐观 |
[20:48] | They do suck. Where’s Wilson? | 这夫妻两真没用 威尔森在哪儿 |
[20:51] | Paged him twice. | 呼他两次了 |
[20:53] | She does this, she knows she’s gonna die. | 她知道自己活不成 还要这么做 |
[20:55] | She’s saving her child. | 她是想救她的孩子 |
[20:57] | Cameron would point out | 卡梅隆在的话会告诉你们 |
[20:58] | that people are capable of sacrifice. | 人类多么有牺牲精神 |
[21:00] | Cameron isn’t here. | 卡梅隆可不在这儿 |
[21:02] | Perhaps proving her point. | 刚好证明了她的观点 |
[21:04] | You think this woman is making a rational decision? | 你觉得这女人的决定理智吗 |
[21:06] | I think people can overcome their baser drives. | 我相信人可以战胜自己的本能 |
[21:09] | Pretty damn rarely. | 这种人稀罕的可怜 |
[21:11] | And not this time. This is purely biological. | 而且这次不是 这是纯生物性的 |
[21:14] | In evolutionary terms, | 从进化的角度看 |
[21:15] | the needs of the next generation are more important. | 生下一代比较重要 |
[21:17] | You’re saying she’s making the right call? | 你觉得她做了正确的决定 |
[21:19] | Darwin is. I’m not. | 达尔文觉得 我不 |
[21:21] | The next generation is not my patient. | 下一代不关我的事 |
[21:25] | We have to raise the odds for Mommy. | 我们要提高妈妈的生存几率 |
[21:28] | Where the hell is Wilson? He’s the oncologist. | 威尔森跑哪去了 他可是肿瘤专家 |
[21:30] | Good plan. Cure cancer. | 好主意 治愈癌症 |
[21:33] | I’m surprised no one ever thought of that before. | 我真奇怪怎么以前没人想到 |
[21:37] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[21:39] | Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 |
[21:41] | – You guys bust out? – We made bail. | -你们越狱了吗 -保释了 |
[21:43] | They won’t let us in our baby’s room. | 他们不让我们见宝宝 |
[21:45] | Weird. | 不可思议啊 |
[21:46] | You think they’d let you take her home | 他们正琢磨着你俩是不是想杀了孩子 |
[21:48] | while they figured out if you tried to kill her. | 你说人家还会让你们带她回家吗 |
[21:49] | We’re good parents. We fed her whenever she was hungry. | 我们是合格的父母 她一饿我们就喂她 |
[21:51] | Big meals. We had no idea that diet was so bad. | 大餐 我们不知道那食谱那么糟糕 |
[21:53] | The nutritionist said it had everything she needed. | 营养专家说那里面有她需要的所有东西 |
[21:55] | Listen. The kid who stacks the free-range grapefruit in | 听着 在你所谓的健康食品店里 |
[21:59] | your health food store is not a nutritionist. | 摆放有机柚子的小子可不是营养专家 |
[22:01] | But my uncle is. | 可我叔叔真的是 |
[22:03] | He went to college and everything. | 他大学学的就是这个 |
[22:14] | Foreman, I need a C.T. Scan on– | 福曼 帮我预约断层扫描 患者为… |
[22:17] | Olive Kaplan. | 奥利弗·卡普兰 |
[22:19] | Seriously? | 没开玩笑 |
[22:22] | Olive Kaplan. | 奥利弗·卡普兰 |
[22:23] | Look for abscesses or occult infections. Yeah. | 检查有没有脓肿或是隐性感染 对 |
[22:28] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[22:37] | Listen. Vogler’s all about clinical trials. | 找你有事 沃格勒对临床试验一头的劲 |
[22:41] | The hospital’s chock full of them. | 医院快被他的试验噎死了 |
[22:42] | There’s gotta be something for small-cell lung cancer. | 其中肯定有什么是关小细胞肺癌的 |
[22:46] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[22:49] | I got sacked. | 我被解雇了 |
[22:52] | Did you make a pass at Cuddy? | 你和卡迪调情了吗 |
[22:54] | I told you. She only has thighs for me. | 不是告诉过你吗 她只对我有性趣 |
[22:57] | I voted to keep you. | 我投票留下你 |
[22:59] | So he’s getting rid of every board member | 所以他是在除掉每个想我留下的 |
[23:01] | who votes to keep me around. | 董事会成员 |
[23:03] | Yeah. Every one of us. | 是啊 每一个 |
[23:05] | – Just you? – Yep. | -只有你一个 -对 |
[23:09] | But you’re only off the board, right? | 你只是离开董事会 对吧 |
[23:11] | They couldn’t have gotten unanimous approval for you. | 他们不可能一致通过开除你 |
[23:15] | Brown from oncology voted no. So did Cuddy, | 肿瘤科的布朗投了反对票 卡迪也是 |
[23:18] | Taylor and Peavey. | 加上泰勒和百威 |
[23:22] | Oh, so you’re off the board. | 恩 这么看你只是离开董事会 |
[23:23] | Big deal. | 有什么呀 |
[23:24] | Frees up Wednesday nights for bowling. | 星期三晚上解放了可以打保龄 |
[23:26] | You’re still a doctor. | 你还是个医生嘛 |
[23:27] | Yeah. Getting dumped looks great in Who’s Who. | 是啊 被开除太棒了都能上名人录了 |
[23:29] | Vogler gave me the option of resigning. | 沃格勒让我主动辞职 |
[23:32] | And I took it. | 我接受了 |
[23:34] | – Big of him. – I got no kids. | -他可真够大方 -我没有孩子 |
[23:36] | My marriages sucks. | 我的婚姻就是个悲剧 |
[23:37] | I only had two things that worked for me. | 我仅有的两样有意义的东西 |
[23:39] | This job and this stupid screwed-up friendship, | 就是这个工作和这份该死的友谊 |
[23:41] | and neither mattered enough to you | 结果这两样你都满不在乎 |
[23:42] | to give one lousy speech. | 让你做一次无聊的演讲都不行 |
[23:51] | They matter. | 我在乎 |
[23:56] | – If I could do it all again – You’d do the same thing. | -如果能重来… -你还会这么做 |
[24:08] | Well, you’ll be gone soon too. | 算了…你也快要走了 |
[24:18] | Those clinical trials? | 那临床试验的事 |
[24:29] | I’ll make some calls. | 我会打电话问问 |
[24:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:43] | It’s– It’s not cancer. | 这 这不是癌症 |
[24:46] | It’s not gonna kill me? | 不会要我命吗 |
[24:47] | It’s hemorrhoids. | 只是痔疮 |
[24:49] | But all that blood– I mean, that can’t be right. | 可那么多血 我觉得肯定不正常 |
[24:51] | Looks worse than it is. | 看起来严重而已 |
[24:55] | – Nice job of protecting me. – Can this wait? | -谢谢你保护我 -能等会吗 |
[24:58] | His ass can wait. | 他的屁股可以等 |
[24:59] | You save my job by sacking Wilson? | 你为了保住我开除威尔森 |
[25:01] | What did you think would happen | 一开口就乱嚷嚷 |
[25:02] | when you made that speech? | 当时你脑子里在想什么 |
[25:03] | That you would just pout for a little while | 以为随便发顿脾气 |
[25:05] | and we’d all forgive you? | 我们都会原谅你的吗 |
[25:06] | You don’t spit on the man that signs your paycheck. | 他是出钱的老板 哪个像你这样招惹他 |
[25:09] | First Cameron, then Wilson. | 首先是卡梅隆 接着是威尔森 |
[25:11] | You’re next. Pull your pants up. | 下一个就是你 穿上你的裤子 |
[25:14] | So it’s about the money. | 难道都是因为钱 |
[25:15] | Of course it’s about the money. | 当然是因为钱 |
[25:16] | The money Vogler gave, | 沃格勒出的钱 |
[25:18] | he could have bought a few jets, | 他本可以拿去买几架喷气飞机 |
[25:20] | maybe a baseball team. | 或者一支棒球队 |
[25:21] | Or just stuck it in Chase Manhattan and collected interest. | 或者存进大通银行坐收利息 |
[25:24] | But he gave it to us to buy equipment, to do research. | 但他选择给我们买仪器 做试验 |
[25:30] | You are a great doctor, House, | 你是个好医生 |
[25:31] | but you are not worth a hundred million dollars. | 可你不值一亿美金 |
[25:38] | We’ve sequenced the D.N.A. Of the tumor cells. | 我们做了肿瘤细胞DNA测序 |
[25:40] | P53 gene mutation at codon 55. | P53基因的第55位密码子发生突变 |
[25:43] | She’s perfect for your trial. | 她的情况完全符合你的实验条件 |
[25:44] | Hmm. She’s pretty far advanced. | 有难度 她的癌症已经很晚期了 |
[25:47] | Well, you want easy cases, you picked the wrong specialty. | 你想要简单的话 你选错行了 |
[25:55] | – Otherwise in good health? – Excellent. | -病人其它身体条件好吗 -相当不错 |
[25:58] | – When can she start? – Middle of next week. | -她什么时候能开始 -下周三或周四 |
[26:00] | Cancer’s already stage III. | 癌细胞已经在第三期了 |
[26:02] | – It’d be a waste of time. – She can start in two days. | -快没时间了 -两天之后开始 |
[26:05] | She can’t start in two days. She’s pregnant. | 她两天之后不能参与试验 她怀孕了 |
[26:08] | She won’t be in two days. | 过两天她就不怀孕了 |
[26:09] | I’ve scheduled a C-section. | 我预约了剖腹产 |
[26:11] | She’d still have to wait a month. | 那她也要再等一个月 |
[26:13] | You can’t take part in any trial | 大手术后三十天内 |
[26:14] | for at least 30 days after major surgery. | 不能参与任何临床试验 |
[26:17] | Well, it’s definitely surgery, but major? | 好吧 那绝对是个手术 不过大小嘛 |
[26:20] | – It’s not your call. – Again, | -这不是你说了算的 -还是 |
[26:22] | question of interpretation. | 理解不同而已 |
[26:24] | You’re scamming a doctor? Now? | 你现在开始欺骗医生了 |
[26:26] | Come on. Vogler’s looking for any excuse to can you. | 拜托 沃格勒正在四处寻找解雇你的借口 |
[26:29] | Oh, I think he’s got a big bag of those already. | 噢 估计他已经找到一大袋了 |
[26:31] | These regulations aren’t just here to annoy you. | 规例不是要和你作对才定的 |
[26:33] | Doing this is dangerous to the patient. | 你那么做对病人有危险 |
[26:36] | Well, I’ll be sure and let her know that. | 放心 我一定会告诉她的 |
[26:38] | Care to join me? | 跟我一起来吗 |
[26:43] | Angiogenesis inhibitors | 血管生成抑制剂 |
[26:45] | prevent the tumors from creating blood vessels. | 可以阻止肿瘤生成新的血管 |
[26:48] | Without blood, the tumor starves. | 没有血液供应 肿瘤会饿死 |
[26:50] | – That sounds great.- What about the baby? | -听起来不错 -孩子呢 |
[26:53] | The treatment would be fatal to the baby. | 这种治疗对孩子是致命的 |
[26:56] | I’ve scheduled a C-section for this afternoon. | 我给你预约了今天下午的剖腹产 |
[26:59] | No. | 不要 |
[27:00] | It’s in the trial phase right now, | 这种方法目前还在试验阶段 |
[27:02] | but so far complete remission in more than 30% of subjects. | 不过迄今在超过30%的癌症患者得到缓解 |
[27:05] | I told Dr. Foreman I didn’t want a C-section. | 我告诉过福曼医生我不做剖腹产 |
[27:07] | When your chances of living | 到时你活下来的几率 |
[27:09] | were less than a third of what they are now. | 会不到现在的三分之一 |
[27:12] | Well, if the baby’s premature, then | 如果孩子早产 那么 |
[27:15] | Our Pediatrics Department | 我们医院儿科 |
[27:16] | has the best neonatal I.C.U. in the state. | 有本州最先进的新生儿加护病房 |
[27:18] | No. His lungs. His brain. He’s not ready. | 不 他的肺 他的大脑 他没准备好 |
[27:20] | And he could be fine. | 但他会没事的 |
[27:22] | You don’t know what it’s like raising a sick child. | 你不懂抚养一个生病的孩子的艰辛 |
[27:25] | His odds are much better than yours are. | 孩子的存活几率比你的大多了 |
[27:28] | You have to let them at least try this. | 起码让他们试试看 |
[27:32] | – Talk to her. – Okay. | -劝劝她 -好的 |
[27:35] | Leave the room. | 离开房间 |
[27:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:49] | How long have you been taking oxybutynin? | 你服用奥昔布宁多久了 |
[27:53] | Uh, since I was about 20. | 大概从20岁开始 |
[27:56] | Incontinence is pretty uncommon in a woman of your age. | 你这个年纪的女性小便失禁很少见 |
[27:59] | It’s even more bizarre in a woman in her 20s. | 20岁小便失禁就更神奇了 |
[28:01] | I guess I haven’t had the best luck | 我想在健康方面 |
[28:03] | when it comes to my health. | 我总能中头彩 |
[28:06] | Seems that way. | 看来是的 |
[28:08] | You said to your husband, | 你刚才对你丈夫说 |
[28:09] | “You don’t know what it’s like raising a sick child”. | “你不懂抚养一个生病的孩子的艰辛” |
[28:13] | You didn’t say, “You don’t know what it would be like”. | 而不是 “你不懂得会是怎样的” |
[28:19] | This is not your first child, is it? | 这不是你的第一个孩子 对吧 |
[28:23] | And he doesn’t know. | 而他不知情 |
[28:30] | I was 18. | 那时我18岁 |
[28:32] | I got pregnant, got married. | 我怀孕了 结婚了 |
[28:36] | I had the most beautiful little girl. Grace. | 我有了世上最美丽的小女孩 格蕾丝 |
[28:41] | She had infantile Alexander’s disease. | 她得了婴儿型亚历山大病 |
[28:46] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[28:47] | Two years we watched her die. | 两年里我们看着她慢慢死去 |
[28:50] | My husband was a– Uh, my first husband was a– | 我丈夫…我前夫是个 |
[28:54] | a great guy, | 很好的男人 |
[28:56] | but after that I couldn’t even look at him | 但那之后我甚至没法面对他 |
[28:59] | without thinking of her. | 一看他我就想起女儿 |
[29:01] | I left him. | 我离开了他 |
[29:04] | I left my job. I left everything. | 离开了我的工作 离开了一切 |
[29:06] | Very moving story. | 很感人的故事 |
[29:08] | Explains why you’re being so selfish. | 难怪你这么自私 |
[29:11] | I’m willing to die to protect my husband. | 我愿意为我丈夫去死 |
[29:13] | Because it’s what you want. | 因为那是你想要的 |
[29:15] | Your husband wants you to live. | 你的丈夫想要的是你活下去 |
[29:16] | Well, he doesn’t understand | 当然 他不理解 |
[29:17] | Oh, who the hell does? | 谁能理解 |
[29:20] | Tragedies happen. | 悲剧总在上演 |
[29:22] | If you think that turning yourself | 如果你觉得接下来几周里 |
[29:24] | into a disposable incubator for a few weeks | 把自己变成个一次性育儿器 |
[29:26] | is gonna protect your baby | 就能保护你的宝宝 |
[29:27] | from all the crap in this world, | 远离这个世界的烦恼 |
[29:28] | go ahead. Die happy. | 继续 祝你死得愉快 |
[29:30] | I got no problem with people killing themselves. | 我才不管自己找死的人 |
[29:32] | But don’t think it makes you a hero. | 但别觉得那么做你会是个英雄 |
[29:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:52] | You’re scheduled for 4:00 p.M. | 你今天下午4点剖腹产 |
[30:02] | Yes. This is Dr. Lim. | 是 我是林医生 |
[30:11] | Count down from 10. | 从10开始倒数 |
[30:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:16] | Ten, | 十 |
[30:18] | nine, | 九 |
[30:20] | eight | 八… |
[30:25] | Tray setup. | 托盘准备好了 |
[30:25] | That seemed kind of fast. Is she all right? | 好像有点快 她还好吧 |
[30:27] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[30:32] | Wake her up. That was Vogler. Surgery is off. | 叫醒她 沃格勒的电话 手术取消 |
[30:46] | Hey! You’re killing her! | 嘿 你会害死她 |
[30:49] | Really? I thought you were the one trying | 是吗 手术后才五分钟 |
[30:52] | to ram her into a drug trial five minutes after surgery. | 就给她做药物实验 是你想要她的命吧 |
[30:53] | She knows the risk. She was fully informed. | 她知道危险性 她是完全知情的 |
[30:56] | Well, the guy running the study sure wasn’t. | 但做实验的人肯定不知情 |
[30:57] | Not his life. Not his call. | 不是他的命 不由他做主 |
[30:59] | – His study, his call. – Right. | -他的实验 他做主 -是啊 |
[31:00] | So she kicks off, his numbers look bad. | 她若死了 实验数据就不好 |
[31:02] | The numbers look bad, the study looks bad. | 数据不好 实验就效果就差 |
[31:04] | Which would cost you money! | 还要费你很多钱是吗 |
[31:05] | And keep a lifesaving protocol off the market. | 还妨碍了一个救生办法的问世 |
[31:08] | One person! One blip in the data! | 一条命 只是数据上的一个点 |
[31:10] | Ever heard of the F.D.A.? They eat blips for breakfast. | 知道食品药物管理局吗 他们就盯着坏点 |
[31:13] | One person should never endanger thousands. | 不能因一个人而害了千万条命 |
[31:14] | Well, thank God you were here to save all those lives! | 多谢你这个救世主来挽救众生 |
[31:25] | The board’s meeting again this evening. | 今晚将再开董事会 |
[31:28] | Why don’t you settle down, play some Game Boy? | 你为何不舒服的坐着 玩玩掌上游戏 |
[31:30] | Why don’t you watch your soap? | 再看看肥皂剧 |
[31:32] | I hear they’re firing the handsome doctor today. | 听说这集今天要炒掉那个帅哥医生 |
[31:35] | Boy, that should be a good one. | 兄弟 那可是场好戏 |
[31:49] | If we had the C-section anyway, | 不论如何 若做了剖腹产 |
[31:51] | she could still do the experimental treatment, right? | 她还是可以进行实验性治疗 对吧 |
[31:54] | – We’d just have to wait 30 days. – Assuming | -我们只需等一个月 -假若 |
[31:56] | the doctor running the trial isn’t too pissed off to let her in. | 负责实验的医生没有愤怒到拒绝接收她 |
[31:58] | And assuming I’m even healthy enough to– | 还得我撑得住才行 |
[32:03] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[32:04] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[32:05] | Sats are dropping down to the 80s. Stay with us, Naomi. | 血氧下降到80 挺住 内奥米 |
[32:08] | – What’s going on? – We need you to leave the room. | -怎么回事 -请你离开病房 |
[32:13] | Respiratory distress. | 呼吸窘迫 |
[32:14] | Could you tell me what’s going on? | 能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[32:15] | We’re trying to find out. | 我们正在努力查找 |
[32:21] | – Here. – Still kicking. | -这里 -还在跳动 |
[32:23] | Flash pulmonary edema? | 急性肺水肿 |
[32:25] | Lungs are clear. Here it is. | 肺野透亮 找到了 |
[32:28] | – Pulmonary embolus. – Gotta get her to an O.R. | -肺水肿 -得马上送手术室 |
[32:30] | – Now. Right away. – Uh, what happened? | -立刻 赶紧 -发生什么事了 |
[32:32] | It’s an embolism-a blood clot. | 是血栓 |
[32:34] | Fairly common with lung cancer. | 肺癌常见症 |
[32:35] | It’s not a full saddle embolism. | 不是完全性癌栓堵塞 |
[32:36] | So blood’s still trickling through. | 血液还能流通 |
[32:38] | We’ve been able to get Naomi breathing a little, | 我们已经让她有了点呼吸 |
[32:40] | but we need to remove the clot, | 但还得除掉血栓 |
[32:41] | and we need you to approve the treatment. | 需要你同意治疗 |
[32:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:44] | Whatever you have to do, just do it. | 不管你们要做什么 做就是了 |
[32:45] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[32:47] | The best course for the baby would be an immediate C-section. | 对婴儿来说最好是马上做剖腹产 |
[32:49] | The longer we postpone, | 拖得越久 |
[32:50] | the greater chance he’ll have brain damage from lack of oxygen. | 他的脑部由于缺氧而受损的可就越大 |
[32:52] | Fine. Just do it. | 行 那就做吧 |
[32:54] | Here’s the problem. | 问题是 |
[32:56] | The C-section would be very very dangerous for Naomi. | 剖腹产对内奥米会非常危险 |
[33:00] | Dangerous like– | 有多危险 |
[33:02] | In her current condition, | 就她目前的状况 |
[33:04] | there’s a real chance she won’t survive. | 很可能会丧命 |
[33:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:10] | Your wife’s unconscious. We need you to make a decision. | 你妻子已经昏迷 需要你来做决定 |
[33:17] | I just want her to live. | 我只要她活着 |
[33:21] | No C-section. | 不做剖腹产 |
[33:36] | Sats are still way down. We gotta push the streptokinase. | 血氧还在下降 得给她打溶栓酶 |
[33:38] | Too risky. Even if it dissolves the clot, | 太危险了 就算血栓被溶解 |
[33:41] | she could still bleed out– | 她还是可能会出血 |
[33:42] | She’s hemodynamically compromised. | 她的血液循环动力受到影响 |
[33:43] | It’s not good for the baby. | 那对婴儿不好 |
[33:45] | Dad doesn’t care. | 孩子父亲不在乎 |
[33:50] | Bolusing 250,000 units. | 注射造影剂250,000个单位 |
[33:54] | B.P.’s dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[33:55] | – Pressors. – Don’t have time. We’ve gotta suck it out. | -加压 -没时间了 必须吸出血栓 |
[34:00] | Systolic B.P.’s 80. | 心缩压80 |
[34:06] | B.P.’s stabilizing. | 血压稳定了 |
[34:09] | O2 sats rising. | 血氧量上升 |
[34:14] | – Did you get the clot? – I think so. | -清除血栓了吗 -是的 |
[34:16] | She’s stabilized. | 她的状况稳定了 |
[34:18] | How long was her oxygen at that level? | 她的血氧在那个阶段持续了多久 |
[34:20] | – About 10 minutes. – Brain function compromised? | -大概10分钟 -大脑功能有没受损 |
[34:22] | Shouldn’t be, but we’ll– | 应该没有 但我们会 |
[34:26] | B.P.’s dropping. Up the dopamine. | 血压在下降 加大多巴胺的剂量 |
[34:29] | She’s not responding. How much? | 没反应 到多少了 |
[34:30] | Up to 30 micrograms. | 30微克了 |
[34:32] | Is she septic? | 难道是败血吗 |
[34:35] | She’s bleeding into her abdomen. | 她腹内出血 |
[34:38] | We won’t be able to stop it. | 我们无法阻止 |
[34:43] | I’ll go talk to the husband. | 我去和她丈夫谈谈 |
[34:44] | No. You stay here. | 不 你待在这里 |
[34:45] | Keep her as stable as you can for as long as you can. | 尽力让她保持稳定 越久越好 |
[34:58] | She had trauma during the procedure. | 手术途中她受到损伤 |
[35:02] | She’s bleeding into her abdomen. | 血在流向腹部 |
[35:06] | There’s nothing we can do. I’m sorry. | 我们已无能为力了 抱歉 |
[35:09] | Oh. No. | 哦 不 |
[35:11] | I need you to okay the C-section. | 你必须同意做剖腹产 |
[35:13] | That’s gonna kill her, right? | 那会要了她的命 是吧 |
[35:15] | Probably will. | 可能会 |
[35:18] | I can’t do that. | 我不同意 |
[35:20] | She’s dying either way. | 她还是会死 |
[35:22] | – I’m– I’m sorry. – Stay with me,Sean | -对 对不起 -冷静点 肖恩 |
[35:25] | I need your okay on this. | 你必须同意 |
[35:29] | She makes the decisions, and I’m– | 那是她的决定 我 |
[35:30] | Right. And that’s gonna be tough from now on, | 是 从现在起情况很紧急 |
[35:32] | but this decision is easy. | 但做这个决定很简单 |
[35:35] | – You know what she’d want. – Yeah. | -你知道她想要什么吧 -知道 |
[35:39] | I can’t do | 我办不到 |
[35:40] | You make this call, only two things change. | 你做了这个决定 能改变两件事 |
[35:43] | One, yeah, you feel guilty for killing your wife. | 第一 没错 你会为害了你妻子而内疚 |
[35:46] | Two, your baby lives. | 但第二 你们的孩子能活下来 |
[35:50] | Naomi’s baby lives. | 内奥米的孩子能活下来 |
[35:58] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[36:10] | He’s out. Umbilical cord’s clamped. | 出来了 脐带已剪断 |
[36:13] | – No respiration. – His lungs aren’t opening up. | -没呼吸 -他的肺还没打开 |
[36:15] | They aren’t mature. | 它们还没发育完全 |
[36:18] | Come on. Take a breath. You know you can do it. | 加油 呼吸啊 你行的 |
[36:23] | What you got? | 怎么了 |
[36:24] | – Looks like V-fib. – Pulse? | -像是室颤 -脉搏 |
[36:27] | – No. Paddles. – Right here. | -停止了 电击板 -这里 |
[36:30] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[36:33] | Clear! | 离手 |
[36:36] | – Nothing. – Charging. | -没反应 -充电 |
[36:37] | Good boy. Open up. | 乖孩子 张嘴呼吸啊 |
[36:39] | How’s he doin’? | 他怎么样 |
[36:41] | Still not breathing. We’ve gotta intubate. | 还是没呼吸 需要插管 |
[36:43] | Clear! | 完毕 |
[37:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:24] | – I’m late for the board meeting. – We need to talk. | -董事会我已经迟到了 -我们得谈谈 |
[37:26] | – I don’t want to hear it. – It’s about a patient. | -我不想听 -是有关一个病人的 |
[37:28] | The pregnant woman? | 那个孕妇 |
[37:29] | She wasn’t qualified for that trial. | 她不能参与实验 |
[37:31] | – And I’m not gonna apologize – I’m not talking about her. | -我不会道歉的 -我不是说她 |
[37:34] | At this point, | 在这个节骨眼上 |
[37:35] | I think it’s best if I concentrate on patients who are still alive. | 我最好还是把精力放在那些还活着的病人上 |
[37:39] | Pulmonary embolism. She bled out. Saved her son. | 肺气肿 她大出血 只救了她儿子 |
[37:45] | This is Olive Kaplan’s C.T. scan | 这是奥利弗·卡普兰的CT |
[37:48] | The incredible shrinking baby. | 那个可怜的小婴儿 |
[37:54] | Her thymus gland. | 她的胸腺 |
[37:56] | DiGeorge syndrome. It’s genetic. | 先天性胸腺发育不全综合症 是遗传的 |
[37:58] | Caused the gland to wither to nothing. | 导致胸腺萎缩得几乎没了 |
[38:00] | – This is why she couldn’t gain weight. – Yeah. | -所以她才不能增重 -是的 |
[38:03] | I’ll call the police and Social Services | 我会给警察和社会福利部门打电话 |
[38:05] | and have all the charges withdrawn. | 撤回所有控诉 |
[38:07] | I’ve sent a test down to confirm. When it comes back, | 我开了检查单子去确认 等结果出来 |
[38:09] | you should start Olive on immunoglobulin replacement. | 你就给奥利弗做免疫球蛋白替代治疗 |
[38:12] | You’re not gonna do it? | 你不自己做吗 |
[38:16] | Well, I assume I won’t be here. | 我想到时我已不在这里了 |
[38:41] | Your boy is doing good. | 你儿子很好 |
[39:03] | It’s the same motion as yesterday, people. | 和昨天一样的提议 各位 |
[39:07] | Same reasons. | 一样的理由 |
[39:09] | All those in favor of dismissing Gregory House, | 同意开除格利高里·豪斯的 |
[39:11] | raise a hand. | 请举手 |
[39:20] | Dr. Cuddy, | 卡迪医生 |
[39:22] | you realize this is going to happen. | 你得明白这是必然的 |
[39:29] | – I can’t do it. – You can’t abstain. | -我做不到 -你不能弃权 |
[39:34] | I’m not abstaining. I’m voting no. | 不是弃权 我是反对 |
[39:37] | You’ve changed your mind since yesterday? | 才一天你就改变主意啦 |
[39:40] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[39:41] | Buy you dinner and roses? | 请你吃饭 送玫瑰给你 |
[39:42] | Threaten to drown your dog? | 威胁要杀了你的狗 |
[39:43] | – He did his job. – Right. | -他尽到了职责 -是啊 |
[39:46] | He saved another life. | 他又救了一条生命 |
[39:48] | – Maybe. – Good for him. | -也许 -他真厉害 |
[39:49] | It’s great. It’s not the point. | 真伟大 但不能说明问题 |
[39:51] | It’s what we do. | 那是我们的工作 |
[39:52] | And you could do it a lot better | 如果不用担心某个疯子会 |
[39:53] | if you didn’t have to worry about some madman… | 在医院四处乱晃且不听命于任何人 |
[39:55] | running around the hospital accountable to no one. | 你可以做的更好 |
[39:57] | But that’s not the choice you’re giving us. | 但那不是你给我们的选择 |
[39:59] | House won’t listen to anyone. | 豪斯不会服从于任何人 |
[40:00] | And you’re not accountable to anybody either. | 你也一样是独断专行 |
[40:03] | Because you think you own us. | 因为你觉得我们归你所有 |
[40:05] | I move for the immediate dismissal of Dr. Lisa Cuddy. | 我提议立即开除丽莎·卡迪医生 |
[40:08] | She’s upset. We all are. | 她只是情绪低落 我们都是 |
[40:10] | Why would you risk your career to save him? | 你为什么要牺牲自己的事业来保全他 |
[40:17] | If you think House deserves to go, | 如果你们觉得豪斯应该离开 |
[40:19] | if you think I deserve to go, | 觉得我应该离开 |
[40:21] | Wilson deserved to go, then vote yes. | 威尔森应该离开 尽管举手就是了 |
[40:25] | But if you’re doing this because | 但若你们是出于 |
[40:26] | you are afraid of losing his money, then he’s right. | 害怕失去他的钱而赞同他 |
[40:30] | He does own you. | 那你们真是归他所有 |
[40:38] | You have a choice. | 你们还有选择权 |
[40:40] | Maybe the last real one you’ll have here. | 这可能是你们最后一个选择权 |
[40:56] | Cuddy is a genius. | 卡迪是个天才 |
[40:58] | Convincing four people to give up | 说服了四个人放弃 |
[41:00] | a fortune to save our sorry asses. | 一大笔钱来保住我们的饭碗 |
[41:03] | – Dr. Cuddy, the man of the hour. | -卡迪医生 伟大的女英雄 |
[41:08] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[41:09] | We’re drinking. | 喝酒啊 |
[41:10] | I would have thought that was pretty obvious. | 这不是很明显吗 |
[41:13] | To the great champion. Saved you, | 庆祝伟大的胜利 救了你 |
[41:15] | saved Wilson– saved the whole team. | 救了威尔森 救了整个团队 |
[41:29] | Of course none of them would have needed saving | 当然 如果你能好好和别人相处的话 |
[41:31] | if you could actually get along with another human being. | 这一切都可以避免 |
[41:35] | Thank you, Miss Buzz Kill. | 多谢 扫兴女王 |
[41:37] | Well, you only cost us a hundred million dollars. | 你只不过花了我们一亿美元嘛 |
[41:40] | Could have saved some lives, | 本可以用来救几条命 |
[41:41] | could have made a few jobs, helped a few people– yippee. | 提供几份工作 帮助一些人 |
[41:45] | You voted to get rid of him. | 你还是选择让他走 |
[41:47] | The lesser of two evils. | 两害相权取其轻 |
[41:51] | You should be mourning. | 你该感到哀痛 |
[41:54] | I know I am. | 至少我是 |