时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | – I gotta go. – No, no. He’ll be here. | -我要走了 -别走 他会来的 |
[00:14] | I’m sure he’s just running a little late. | 我保证他只是迟到一会儿而已 |
[00:16] | He’s canceled two exams. He’s not gonna… | 他取消过两次检查了 他不会… |
[00:18] | – He’s scared of you. – Sure. | -他怕你 -自然 |
[00:21] | The ex-boy toy. Yeah, that makes sense. | 害怕老婆玩过的男人 有道理 |
[00:23] | – He wasn’t scared before. – Right. | -他以前不怕你的 -是啊 |
[00:24] | You think being afraid of me is a symptom of a serious ailment? | 你认为怕我是某严重小恙的症状之一吗 |
[00:27] | Sudden mood swings, infantile regression, abdominal pain. | 突发情绪波动 回归幼稚心态 腹痛 |
[00:30] | He’s passed out twice. | 他还昏厥过两次 |
[00:31] | Yeah, I think it might be a medical problem. | 是的 我觉得他可能是生病了 |
[00:33] | – He’s 20 minutes late. I’m out of here. – Please. | -他迟到20分钟 我要走了 -拜托 |
[00:37] | – He’ll be here. – Why? | -他会来的 -凭什么这么肯定 |
[00:39] | Because he loves you and does everything he’s told? | 因为他爱你 你说的话他都会听 |
[00:41] | Because I didn’t tell him you’d be here. | 因为我没告诉他你要来 |
[00:52] | – He likes to see. – Yes, he does. | -他喜欢能看见 -是啊 |
[00:57] | Stace? | 史黛西 |
[01:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[01:01] | Hi. I’m Greg House. You must be Matt. | 你好 我是格雷戈·豪斯 你一定是马特 |
[01:05] | – Mark. – Mark Warner. Don’t get up. | -是马克 -马克·华纳 不必起来 |
[01:08] | – Sorry. Parent conferences. – It’s okay. | – 抱歉 开家长会 -没关系 |
[01:12] | Wow. Greg House. | 格雷戈·豪斯 |
[01:16] | No, I haven’t been avoiding you. | 不是有意躲你 |
[01:17] | I just didn’t want to waste your time. | 我只是不想浪费你的时间 |
[01:19] | The other doctors checked me out. They said it was just stress. | 其他医生给我检查过了 压力太大而已 |
[01:22] | College season. Kids, parents… they’re all over me. | 开始报考大学了 学生和家长都围着我 |
[01:24] | Makes sense to me. | 可以理解 |
[01:25] | – Greg. – What do you want me to do? | -格雷戈 -不然你要我怎么做 |
[01:27] | You said you’d check him out. | 你说会给他做检查 |
[01:28] | He says he’s healthy. What’s to check out? | 他自称健康 有什么好检查的 |
[01:30] | Sorry for the mix-up, | 给你添麻烦了 |
[01:31] | but I’m glad you two got a chance to catch up. | 不过你们有机会叙叙旧我很高兴 |
[01:34] | – Looks like you’re having fun. – Oh, he’s good. | -你们看起来聊得很开心 -真是高手 |
[01:38] | If you can fake sincerity, you can fake pretty much anything. | 装真诚能这么像 其他更不用说 |
[01:41] | I can’t tell you how much I like your fella. | 我对你老公的景仰无以言表了 |
[01:43] | Yeah, me too. | 彼此彼此 |
[01:46] | You know, I thought you’d be all sarcastic. | 你看 我就知道你会挖苦我 |
[01:48] | Bitter, you know, because Stacy married me. | 还铆足了劲儿 因为我娶了史黛西 |
[01:52] | We should do things together. | 我们该一起出去玩 |
[01:54] | Maybe throw a ball around or something. Guy stuff. | 打打球什么的 男人的娱乐 |
[01:56] | We could go for a run together. | 我们可以一起去跑跑步[讽刺豪斯瘸腿] |
[01:57] | Ah! It’s Oscar Wilde. | 真有奥斯卡·王尔德范呀 |
[01:59] | This pissing contest is really turning me on. | 看你们争风吃醋我真是开心 |
[02:01] | He needs to go to the hospital. | 他需要去医院 |
[02:03] | Here’s to women. Can’t live with ’em, you can’t kill ’em | 敬女人 忍不了 杀不得 |
[02:06] | and tell the neighbors they’re stripping in Atlantic City. | 总不能告诉邻居她去大西洋城跳脱衣舞了 |
[02:08] | Damn straight. | 太对了 |
[02:15] | – I’m definitely taller. – I have more hair. | -我比你高 -我头发比你多 |
[02:18] | And I think that… | 而且我认为… |
[02:21] | Mark? | 马克 |
[02:25] | – Someone call 911 for a wagon to Princeton Plainsboro? – Garson! | -有人叫急救车去普波教学医院吗 -这里 |
[02:31] | – What happened? – It’s okay, | -怎么回事 -不要紧的 |
[02:32] | ladies and gentlemen. Nothing to worry about. | 女士们先生们 不必担心 |
[02:34] | – Unless you had the veal. – You dosed him. | -除非你们也吃了小牛肉 -你给他下药了 |
[02:36] | I told you I’d check him out. | 我答应你要给他检查嘛 |
[02:38] | I was a little worried they were gonna get here before he passed out. | 我还有点担心救护车会在他晕倒之前赶来呢 |
[02:41] | Would have been tougher to get him to drink. | 那样骗他喝酒就更难了 |
[02:43] | I’ll give you a ride. We can talk. | 你可以搭我的车 我们谈谈 |
[03:26] | A tummy ache, cranky… no apparent source. | 肚子痛 脾气暴躁 没有明显病因 |
[03:30] | Any thoughts? | 有何见解 |
[03:33] | Foreman, you’re gonna contribute, | 福曼 有话要说吗 |
[03:35] | or are you too tired from stealing cars? | 还是你偷车偷累了 |
[03:41] | I’m being House. It’s funny. | 我在模仿豪斯 不好笑吗 |
[03:42] | I know. You made milk come out of my nose. | 好笑 我笑得牛奶都从鼻子里喷出来了 |
[03:45] | Morning. You guys got the file. What’s wrong? | 早 你们拿到病历了吗 什么问题 |
[03:49] | Previous tests revealed nothing | 之前的测验没有发现 |
[03:50] | that would cause abdominal pain or the mood swings. | 任何可能引起腹部疼痛和情绪变化的问题 |
[03:53] | Then we’re done. | 那我们的工作完成了 |
[03:54] | What do you think? Ball game? Zoo? | 想做点什么 看球还是逛动物园 |
[03:56] | I don’t care. I just want to hang with you guys. | 什么都行 我只想跟你们一起 |
[03:58] | What about drugs? | 有没有可能是吸毒 |
[03:58] | His tox screen on admission | 他的入院毒性检测显示 |
[04:00] | showed a massive amount of chloral hydrate. | 他体内有大剂量的水合氯醛 |
[04:02] | Yeah. Sorry. That was me. | 不好意思 那是我弄的 |
[04:05] | I had to dope him up to get him in here. | 我不得不把他药翻了弄过来 |
[04:07] | Guy doesn’t think he’s sick. | 这家伙认为自己没病 |
[04:09] | – Who does? – His wife. | -谁认为他有 -他妻子 |
[04:11] | The woman you used to live with. | 和你一起生活过的女人 |
[04:13] | That’s her Indian name. | 你说的是她印第安语昵称 |
[04:15] | On her driver’s license it’s Stacy. | 驾照上写的是史黛西 |
[04:17] | I assume you have a point. | 看来你是有话要说 |
[04:18] | You believe her over the patient himself. | 你信她 不信病人 |
[04:20] | That’s why we’re taking this case. | 所以我们才接这个病例 |
[04:21] | The truth? I hear voices all the time | 要听真话吗 我脑子里一直有个声音 |
[04:24] | telling me to do stuff. It’s crazy, huh? | 指挥我做各种事情 是不是很疯狂 |
[04:27] | What happened to “Everybody lies”? | 不是”人人都会说谎”吗 |
[04:29] | I was lying. | 我说谎了 |
[04:32] | Do the things… the blah, blah, | 去做各种乱七八糟的检测 |
[04:33] | blah, blah. All that stuff the other docs did. | 就是其他医生都会做的那些 |
[04:35] | If that’s negative, ultrasound his belly. | 如果是阴性 给他做腹部超声检查 |
[04:37] | If that’s negative, | 如果还是阴性 |
[04:37] | C.T. his abdomen and pelvis with and without contrast. | 对他的腹部和骨盆分别做有无造影剂断层扫描 |
[04:41] | – Did I miss anything? – Kitchen sink. | -我有没有漏掉什么 -厨房的水槽 |
[04:41] | Everything but the kitchen sink | [意思是越轨的行为] |
[04:43] | Well, we could certainly give that… Oh, you minx! | 我们当然可以对那里也…小坏蛋 |
[04:49] | What you’re thinking is, | 你一定是这样想的 |
[04:50] | you’re going to save him, be a hero and win her back. | 你会治好他 成为英雄 把她赢回来 |
[04:54] | It’s always impressive, that level of twisted narcissism. | 你这种扭曲的自恋每次都令我折服 |
[04:56] | She’s married. Big clue I lost the game. | 她已经结婚了 你还看不出来我早败了 |
[04:59] | You can’t be within 50 feet of Stacy Warner. | 你不许靠近史黛西·华纳50英尺以内 |
[05:03] | Thought she wanted me to treat him. | 她让我给她老公看病呢 |
[05:04] | Treat the husband, stay away from the wife. | 看病归看病 离她远点 |
[05:07] | But what if they get close to each other? What do I do then? | 要是他俩靠近了呢 我怎么办 |
[05:09] | Hey. You have to treat this like a regular case. | 你必须把他当做寻常病例对待 |
[05:13] | Be yourself… | 做你自己 |
[05:14] | cold, uncaring, distant. | 冷漠 缺乏关怀 拒人千里 |
[05:17] | Please, don’t put me on a pedestal. | 拜托 不要崇拜我 |
[05:21] | We C.T.’d your abdomen. | 我们对你的腹部做了CT |
[05:23] | Nothing that would explain the stomach pain. | 没有找出腹痛的症结 |
[05:27] | – What’s the next move? – Leaving. | -下一步怎么办 -出院 |
[05:29] | How many more tests do I need? | 我还要做多少检测 |
[05:31] | How many more doctors need to clear me | 还要多少位医生诊断我没病 |
[05:32] | before we can get back to our life? | 我们才能回归正常生活 |
[05:34] | – Just one. – House. | -只有一位 -豪斯 |
[05:36] | It must be awkward being treated | 你一定觉得尴尬吧 |
[05:37] | by a man who used to be involved with your wife. | 被妻子以前交往的人治疗 |
[05:44] | It’s awkward being in a | 我这样分明没病 |
[05:45] | hospital when there’s nothing wrong with me. | 却被困在医院里才叫尴尬 |
[05:50] | M.R.A.’s were clean, which means he’s probably fine. | 核磁共振查不出问题 说明他应该是健康的 |
[05:53] | He doesn’t seem paranoid. He shows no signs of… | 他不像是有妄想症 也没有迹象… |
[05:55] | No. It means we have no idea what’s wrong with him. | 错 这只能说明我们没发现他的病症 |
[05:57] | Ben Goldstein says his schedule’s locked. | 本·戈尔茨坦说他的时间表排满了 |
[05:59] | He can’t do it before tomorrow. | 最早要明天才能手术 |
[06:00] | No. Today. Call him, tell him I’ll make it work. | 不行 就今天 打电话给他说我会安排 |
[06:04] | You’re cutting him open? | 你要给他开刀 |
[06:05] | Oh, hold it. There’s no need for exploratory surgery. | 等一下 没必要手术探查了 |
[06:08] | Dr. Cameron has a diagnosis. | 卡梅隆医生已经有诊断了 |
[06:10] | No, I just think it’s premature | 没有 我只是认为 |
[06:12] | and maybe irresponsible… | 在确认他生病之前就做手术探查 |
[06:13] | to do exploratory surgery before we know he’s actually sick. | 有欠考虑 而且可能有些不负责任 |
[06:15] | No, it’s “Premature” To put him | 不对 现在把他列入临终护理名单 |
[06:17] | on a list for hospice care. | 才是”有欠考虑” |
[06:19] | And it’s “maybe irresponsible” | 暗示我的行为不合理 |
[06:20] | to imply my actions are not rationally supported. | 才叫做”可能有些不负责任” |
[06:22] | All we have is his wife… | 我们的依据不过是他妻子… |
[06:24] | Who says his stomach hurts. Works for me. | 说他腹痛 我觉得足够了 |
[06:26] | The patient doesn’t even think he’s sick. Why would he consent to… | 病人都不认为自己在生病 他怎么会同意 |
[06:28] | His wife’s a lawyer. She’s very convincing. | 他妻子是律师 很会劝人的 |
[06:31] | Call Goldstein. Surgery is on. | 给戈尔茨坦打电话 手术一定要做 |
[06:54] | Leslie versus Leslie seems to be right on point, | 莱斯利诉莱斯利一案看似即将胜诉 |
[06:57] | but I’m sure they’re going to try to distinguish it by… | 但我确信他们会争取… |
[07:00] | Sorry. They’ll try to distinguish it | 抱歉 他们会着重于 |
[07:00] | 指一名或几名法官持有的不同意多数法官意见 所达成的判决结果的意见 | |
[07:02] | relying on the minority opinion. | 争取少数意见 |
[07:08] | Double milk, no sugar. | 双份牛奶 不加糖 |
[07:10] | I like sugar now. | 我现在喜欢加糖了 |
[07:25] | Some people would be annoyed by that. | 别人会被你敲得心烦的 |
[07:31] | You know why people sit in waiting rooms? | 你知道人们为什么坐在等侯室里吗 |
[07:34] | This is gonna be good. | 好戏又要开始了 |
[07:35] | People think the closer they’re sitting to the operating room, | 人们认为靠手术室越近就表示 |
[07:39] | the more they care. | 他们对病人越关心 |
[07:40] | That’s why I’m here. | 这也是我在这的原因 |
[07:41] | I’m not moving until everybody sees me. | 所有人都看到我之前 我是不会离开的 |
[07:48] | Are you doing anybody besides Mark? | 除了马克之外 你有和其他人交往吗 |
[07:52] | It’s a medical question. | 这是个医学问题 |
[07:53] | Because if I am, his paranoia isn’t paranoia. | 因为如果我有的话 他的妄想就不是妄想了 |
[07:56] | It’s a justified response and therefore not a legitimate symptom. | 它成了情有可原的反应而不是疾病症状 |
[08:00] | Knew you’d understand. | 我就知道你会明白 |
[08:01] | On the other hand, if it was really just a medical question, | 可是另一方面 如果这真是个医学问题 |
[08:04] | you would have sent one of your people. | 你会派其他人来问 |
[08:05] | Why just push my buttons when you can push theirs too? | 招惹他们方便得很 为什么还来烦我呢 |
[08:07] | Hey, Dr. Mandingo, go ask the wife if she’s been messin’ around. | 曼丁哥医生 去问那个妻子她有没有出轨 |
[08:07] | 引出小说《曼丁哥人》 讲述阿拉巴马州种植园黑奴Mandinka的故事 | |
[08:12] | But you’re asking because if I am… unfaithful, | 你要问是因为 如果我有不忠行为 |
[08:17] | I might sleep with you. | 我就有可能跟你上床 |
[08:20] | The answer’s no. I don’t sleep around. | 答案是没有 我从不鬼混 |
[08:24] | Make sure you note that in his file. | 记得把这个写进他的医疗档案 |
[08:26] | Mrs. Warner. | 华纳夫人 |
[08:27] | The surgery went well. He’s in Recovery. | 手术很成功 他在恢复室 |
[08:29] | You can see him now. | 你可以去看他了 |
[08:38] | Goldstein found nothing but a distended bladder. | 除了膀胱膨胀之外 戈尔茨坦一无所获 |
[08:42] | Neurogenic bladder isn’t causing the pain. | 膀胱膨胀不是疼痛的起因 |
[08:44] | It also doesn’t cause personality changes. | 也不会引起性格变化 |
[08:46] | On the other hand, it would completely account for Cameron’s diagnosis. | 换句话说 这完全证实了卡梅隆的诊断 |
[08:51] | The patient’s completely healthy. | 病人是完全健康的 |
[08:56] | Get me the video of the surgery. | 把手术录像给我 |
[10:09] | Dr. Mandingo, you’re needed at the plantation house. | 曼丁哥医生 种植园需要你 |
[10:17] | Well, don’t everybody talk at once. | 好啦 别一起说 |
[10:21] | There’s nothing there. | 什么都没有 |
[10:27] | Stop looking at the suspiciously empty bottle and look at the screen. | 别盯着那个空又不空的酒瓶发呆 看屏幕 |
[10:31] | Here’s why I get the big bucks. | 这就是为什么我能拿高薪 |
[10:34] | This is nothing. | 这里什么都没有 |
[10:36] | An enhanced version of nothing. | 什么都没有的加强版 |
[10:38] | This… is the problem. | 这…才是问题所在 |
[10:47] | – Unbelievable. – Tremors in the muscle fiber. | -难以置信 -肌纤维震颤 |
[10:50] | That’s not peristalsis. | 这不是肠蠕动 |
[10:52] | That’s abdominal epilepsy. | 是腹性癫痫 |
[10:54] | Means there’s some sort of neurological problem. | 意味着他有神经方面的问题 |
[10:57] | A time bomb in his brain. | 他的大脑里有枚定时炸弹 |
[11:02] | I forget. Who said it was nothing? | 谁说什么都没有来着 |
[11:10] | I saw a very small, diffuse abnormality | 我在他的脑电波中发现了 |
[11:12] | in the brain waves. Probably white matter. | 非常微弱的弥漫性异常 很可能是白质 |
[11:15] | Means his axonal nerves are dying. | 就是说他的神经轴突在死亡 |
[11:17] | Explains the neurogenic bladder. | 所以他有神经性膀胱功能障碍 |
[11:19] | Enough nerves die, he dies. | 坏死的神经达到一定数量 他也会死 |
[11:22] | Global axonal nerve death. | 大范围神经轴突死亡 |
[11:23] | Likely causes are encephalitis or Alzheimer’s. | 可能的成因是脑炎和阿兹海默症 |
[11:26] | Early onset Alzheimer’s. The worst. | 早发性阿兹海默症 最糟的可能 |
[11:28] | He won’t die right away. He’ll just want to. | 他不会马上就死 但他会宁可早点死 |
[11:30] | I’ll check the blood for Alzheimer’s protein markers. | 我去检测血液中阿兹海默症的蛋白标记 |
[11:33] | Last I heard, Alzheimer’s had a genetic component. | 据我所知 阿兹海默症有遗传组分 |
[11:36] | Did the patient have parents? | 病人有父母吗 |
[11:37] | Parents died in a car crash. No history of dementia. | 父母死于车祸 没有痴呆病史 |
[11:40] | Send C.S.F. for C.B.C. | 送脑脊液去做血球计数 |
[11:42] | and viral serologies to rule out encephalitis… | 和血清病毒筛查排除脑炎 |
[11:44] | and get Tau proteins to check for Alzheimer’s. | 抽取Tau蛋白检测阿兹海默症 |
[11:47] | And this still feels a little light. | 这些文件手感还是有点轻 |
[11:48] | I took a complete medical history. | 我调来了完整的病史 |
[11:51] | Check out their house. Take Sparky with you. | 查查他们的房子 带上贼小子 |
[11:53] | They live in Short Hills. Two hours away. | 他们住在肖特山 有两小时路程呢 |
[11:56] | You can expense the tolls. | 路费可以报销 |
[11:57] | You’re not interested in a medical history. | 你对病史不感兴趣 |
[12:00] | You’re a Peeping Tom trying to spy on your ex. | 你就是个企图窥视前女友的偷窥狂 |
[12:02] | Her secret diary… That’s the main thing. | 她的秘密日记 重点找这个 |
[12:05] | But as long as you’re there, take a peek in the medicine cabinet. | 不过你们到她家的时候 也看一眼药柜 |
[12:07] | check for toxins, heavy metals… | 检查毒素 重金属 |
[12:09] | anything that might explain this | 除脑炎和阿兹海默症之外 |
[12:10] | other than encephalitis or Alzheimer’s. | 任何可以解释病症的东西 |
[12:15] | And get receipts for the tolls. | 路费记得要收据 |
[12:29] | Making lunch? I assume that’s for Mark. | 在做午饭吗 我猜是给马克的 |
[12:33] | We know about his parents. What about further back? | 我们已经了解了他的父母 其他亲属呢 |
[12:35] | Grandparents, uncles, aunts. | 祖父母 叔伯 姨妈 |
[12:37] | How was their health? | 他们的健康如何 |
[12:37] | Greg hates fishing. He’s got a theory. | 格雷戈不喜欢盲目猜测 他已经有结论了吧 |
[12:42] | Most likely candidate right now is Alzheimer’s. | 现在可能性最大的是阿兹海默症 |
[12:52] | No. There’s been no memory loss. | 不可能 他没有记忆丧失 |
[12:55] | I mean, he forgets where he left his keys, | 我意思是 他会忘记把钥匙放在哪里 |
[12:57] | but who doesn’t? | 可谁不会呢 |
[12:58] | Any family history? | 有家族病史吗 |
[13:00] | Of… whacked-outness? | 哪种 脑子不正常的吗 |
[13:03] | His sister voted for Nader, twice. | 她妹妹投了纳德的票 还投了两次 |
[13:03] | 拉尔夫·纳德(Ralph Nader) 屡败屡战 5次竞选美国总统 | |
[13:06] | That’s about it. | 没别的了 |
[13:10] | You were with House | 豪斯的腿出事的时候 |
[13:12] | when it happened… to his leg? | 你…和豪斯在一起吗 |
[13:18] | You’re interested in him. | 你对他感兴趣 |
[13:20] | We went on one date. | 我们约会过一次 |
[13:22] | It didn’t go very well. | 不是很顺利 |
[13:24] | Our first date didn’t either. | 我们的第一次约会也不顺利 |
[13:26] | I was never gonna see him again. | 我打算不再见他的 |
[13:27] | A week later, I moved in. Five years. | 结果一周之后我搬进了他家 一住就是5年 |
[13:31] | What would you like to know? | 想知道些什么 |
[13:34] | What was he like before his leg? | 他腿没坏之前是什么样的 |
[13:39] | Pretty much the same. | 跟现在差不多 |
[13:49] | He’s clear. No Alzheimer’s. | 结果阴性 不是阿兹海默症 |
[13:53] | Yeah, that’s what I figured. | 嗯 我猜也是 |
[14:05] | Serious mountain bike. Hasn’t been used in a while though. | 很有型的山地车 但是很久没用过了 |
[14:09] | He switched to yoga. Brand-new yoga mat and tape. | 他改做瑜伽了 全新的瑜珈毯和教程录像 |
[14:12] | – Man’s getting older. – Or it might indicate back pain. | -说明他年纪大了 -也可能暗示着他背疼 |
[14:14] | Wife would have mentioned it. | 是的话他妻子会提到的 |
[14:16] | Yoga’s good for picking up the ladies too. | 做瑜伽也是邂逅女士的好途径 |
[14:18] | Not when you do it in your own home. | 在自己家里做的时候除外 |
[14:20] | Change could be just a change, not a symptom. | 可能只是单纯的改变 不见得是症状 |
[14:25] | Chase. | 奇斯 |
[14:29] | “Dear ‘House’ boys, | 亲爱的”豪小斯”们 |
[14:30] | a snack for your highly illegal search. | 为你们的非法搜查准备的点心 |
[14:32] | Hope you like oatmeal raisin. Love, Stacy”. | 希望你们喜欢燕麦提子饼 爱你们的史黛西 |
[14:36] | In a desk drawer, hidden in the back under some papers. | 书桌抽屉里找到的 藏在里面用纸盖着 |
[14:39] | Secret stash. | 私藏品 |
[14:42] | Amphetamines. Regular use could lead to neurotoxicity. | 安非他明 长期摄入可能导致神经中毒 |
[14:45] | Explains the axonal nerve damage and the personality issues. | 解释了神经轴突损伤和性格变化问题 |
[14:49] | On the other hand, “Prescribed to W. Brown”. | 看看清楚 “开给W·布朗” |
[14:52] | Fake name. Fake prescription. | 假名字 假处方 |
[14:54] | Could be, but the prescribing doc, his name’s real. | 有可能 不过处方医师的名字是真的 |
[14:57] | This guy’s just had his license pulled | 这家伙前不久因为给高中生 |
[14:59] | for writing illegal prescriptions to high school kids. | 非法开具处方被撤销了行医执照 |
[15:02] | Mark’s a high school guidance counselor. | 马克是高中训导主任 |
[15:03] | And Mr. Brown’s birth date makes him 17 years old. | 从布朗先生的生日可以看出他才17岁 |
[15:06] | Do you think maybe these were | 你们想这会不会是 |
[15:07] | confiscated by a high school guidance counselor? | 高中训导主任没收的物品呢 |
[15:12] | Anything else? | 有其他发现吗 |
[15:13] | Um, yeah, he switched from mountain biking to yoga. | 有 他放弃山地车改做瑜伽 |
[15:15] | – Could indicate… – He’s getting older. | -表明可能他… -上年纪了 |
[15:17] | What did the C.S.F. Say about encephalitis? | 脑脊液检测显示是脑炎吗 |
[15:19] | Said no. Champagne tap. | 不是 非常纯净 |
[15:21] | No red cells, no white cells. Serology’s negative. | 没有红细胞和白细胞 血清检测阴性 |
[15:23] | Which means we’re back to Alzheimer’s. | 那我们又回到了阿兹海默症 |
[15:25] | I told her he didn’t have it. | 我已经告诉她不是阿兹海默症了 |
[15:26] | The marker tests were negative. | 标记检测结果是阴性 |
[15:27] | Well, then you should have told her that | 你应当告诉她 |
[15:29] | he could still have it. | 他将来还是有可能痴呆的 |
[15:30] | PET scan will reveal any | PET扫描可以显示 |
[15:31] | changing metabolic activity in the cerebral cortex. | 大脑皮层代谢活动的任何变化 |
[15:34] | Run him through and check his memory. | 给他做扫描 考考他的记忆 |
[15:40] | We’re going to inject a chemical marker called F.D.D.N.P. | 我们给你注射一种名为F.D.D.N.P的化学标记 |
[15:43] | – Then I’m gonna ask you a series of questions. – Test my memory. | -之后我会问你一系列问题 -检测我的记忆 |
[15:45] | Yeah, but first we’re gonna map out some specific brain functions. | 是的 但我们首先要检查大脑某些特定功能 |
[15:49] | You know, check out the engine before we take the car for a drive. | 就像是开车之前先检查下发动机 |
[15:59] | Checking up on me? | 监督我工作吗 |
[16:01] | – I like all the pretty lights. – Yeah. | -我喜欢这里漂亮的小灯 -才怪 |
[16:17] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 我们开始 |
[16:19] | – Your full name? – Mark Warner. | -你的全名是 -马克·华纳 |
[16:24] | – Is your mother living? – No. | -你母亲还健在吗 -没有 |
[16:26] | Limbic system’s intact. | 大脑边缘系统完好 |
[16:28] | Okay, say you find a stamped envelope on the street. | 好 如果在路上捡到一封贴了邮票的信 |
[16:30] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[16:31] | – Find a mailbox and mail it. – Geez. What a guy. | -找个邮筒把它邮了 -多好一人呐 |
[16:36] | His frontal lobe is working way better than mine. | 他的额叶比我健全多了 |
[16:39] | Do you remember when you got married? | 记得自己什么时候结婚的吗 |
[16:41] | Three years ago this July. Who is that? | 3年前的7月 谁在问话 |
[16:44] | What? Could be a problem with his long-term memory. | 怎么了 他的长期记忆可能会有问题 |
[16:47] | – Big church wedding? – Is that House? | -教堂里举行的盛大婚礼吗 -是豪斯吗 |
[16:49] | – He remembers voices. – This serves no diagnostic purpose. | -他能记住声音 -你这根本不是为了诊断 |
[16:53] | I thought you skimped on the limbic system there. | 我认为你测试边缘系统马虎了 |
[16:55] | Emotional reactions. I just want to be thorough. | 情感反应 我只想周全点 |
[16:58] | Did the atheistic bride wear a pretty white dress? | 无神论者新娘穿白色婚纱了吗 |
[17:02] | Was she thinking of you? | 她当时有没有想着你 |
[17:03] | Is that what you medically need to know? | 这是查我病需要知道的吗 |
[17:06] | What jewelry did your bride wear? | 你的新娘戴了什么首饰 |
[17:08] | She never wears any jewelry, | 她从不戴任何首饰 |
[17:09] | except the cross her mother gave to her. | 除了她母亲给她的十字架 |
[17:12] | No underwear either, at least not that day. | 也不穿底裤 至少那天没穿 |
[17:14] | I remember ’cause she | 我记得这个是因为 |
[17:15] | ripped her pretty white dress off in the car. | 她在车上就把漂亮的白婚纱撕开了 |
[17:18] | That the sort of answer you’re looking for, Doctor? | 这是你想要的答案吗 医生 |
[17:20] | – I think I upset him. – You gotta stop this now. | -我想我惹他不高兴了 -你得马上停下 |
[17:22] | I remember the honeymoon was in Paris. | 我还记得是在巴黎度的蜜月 |
[17:25] | I remember ’cause we didn’t leave the room for two weeks. | 我记得这个是因为我们整整两周没有离开房间 |
[17:28] | – You want the details on that? – A little defensive. | -想听听细节吗 -有一点自我保护 |
[17:32] | It’s not paranoia if someone’s out to get you. | 在首先被人挑衅的情况下 不算是妄想症 |
[17:49] | Here we go. | 劈头盖脸地来了 |
[17:53] | He’s sick, paranoid, and you keep hammering him about me? | 他病了 焦虑多疑 你却拿我的事折腾他 |
[17:56] | The questions were designed to | 那些问题是专门设计 |
[17:58] | define the operational parameters of his limbic system. | 用以确定他边缘系统的功能参数 |
[18:01] | Elevate the words all you want. You were just screwing with him. | 随你怎样狡辩 你只是在折磨他 |
[18:03] | Low, even by your standards. | 真卑劣 即便以你的标准而言 |
[18:04] | Medical screwing. It’s what I do. | 出于医疗目的的折磨 这就是我的工作 |
[18:06] | Then why you run away like a 12-year-old. | 那你干吗像个12岁小孩 |
[18:08] | Go hide on the roof like you always do. | 躲到楼顶上 就像你一贯的作风 |
[18:10] | I haven’t been up here in five years. | 我有5年没上来这里了 |
[18:27] | I don’t know what’s wrong with him. | 我不知道他得了什么病 |
[18:32] | It’s not Alzheimer’s. It’s not encephalitis. | 不是阿兹海默症 不是脑炎 |
[18:36] | It’s not environmental. It’s not immunological. | 不是环境毒素 不是免疫系统疾病 |
[18:38] | Every test is negative every time. | 所有的检测每次都是阴性 |
[18:42] | He’s perfectly healthy, | 他完全是健康的 |
[18:44] | but his brain is dying. | 可他的大脑正在坏死 |
[18:53] | It never occurred to me… | 我从没想到… |
[18:56] | that you couldn’t figure out what’s wrong. | 连你也会查不出问题 |
[19:16] | I haven’t given up. | 我还没有放弃 |
[19:26] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么做 |
[19:35] | We wait. | 我们等 |
[19:39] | For what? | 等什么 |
[19:42] | Something to change. | 等待变化的出现 |
[19:46] | It’s one of the great tragedies of life. Something always… | 生活最大的悲剧之一就是 世事总是… |
[19:51] | Something always changes. | 世事总无常 |
[20:04] | Nurse? | 护士 |
[20:06] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[20:16] | What happened? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[20:17] | My toes– They were numb, tingling, | 我的脚趾发麻 刺痛 |
[20:20] | Then nothing. | 现在完全没知觉了 |
[20:22] | No pain. Nothing. | 也不疼 什么感觉都没了 |
[20:24] | It’s okay. They’re going to take care of you. | 别担心 他们会治好你的 |
[20:25] | I’m scared, Stacy. Hold my hand. | 史黛西 我很害怕 握住我的手 |
[20:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:43] | What’s happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[20:45] | Time marches on. He’s paralyzed. | 随着时间推移 他瘫痪了 |
[20:59] | His symptoms mimic a peripheral nervous system under attack. | 他的症状拟似外周围神经系统受到侵害 |
[21:03] | But he’s experiencing significant paresthesias, | 但他现在出现严重的肢体感觉异常 |
[21:05] | And he can’t move his hands or toes. | 手脚均无法动弹 |
[21:07] | It’s peripheral. | 外周神经系统受损 |
[21:09] | Guillain-Barre syndrome attacks there, not the brain. | 格林-巴利综合征攻击外周神经而非大脑 |
[21:12] | No. No. I already did an indirect Coombs’ test. | 不是 我已间接做过库姆斯氏试验 |
[21:15] | No agglutination, no antibodies. | 没有凝集 没有抗体 |
[21:17] | Initiative. Like that. | 很主动嘛 好孩子 |
[21:19] | Start him on I.V. Immuno– | 静脉注射免疫… |
[21:20] | No antibodies means he doesn’t have Guillain-Barre. Period. | 没有抗体就没有格林-巴利综合征 说完了 |
[21:24] | Period? More like dot, dot, dot. | 完了? 应该还有别的可能性吧 |
[21:27] | What if he has the virus but isn’t producing those antibodies? | 如果他体内有病毒而身体不产生抗体呢 |
[21:30] | Come on. The chances of that | 得了吧 那样的机率… |
[21:31] | Didn’t ask about the Vegas line. I said “What if”. | 没问你机率是多少 我是说”如果” |
[21:34] | It would mean he’s sick, and his body’s not doing anything about it. | 那就说明他生病了 可他的身体却无动于衷 |
[21:37] | So we either fight it for him | 所以要么我们争取下 |
[21:39] | or it’s fatal. | 要么这病就是致命的 |
[21:41] | Fatal sounds very bad to me. | “致命”这词多难听啊 |
[21:42] | Well, without the antibodies, | 没有抗体 |
[21:43] | We can’t even test for it. | 我们都无法测试 |
[21:45] | Don’t know if we’re right. | 无法确定我们诊断的对错 |
[21:48] | Treatment isn’t all that dangerous. | 治疗方法也不是都那么危险 |
[21:49] | Plasmapheresis and I.V.I.G. | 血浆置换和静脉注射免疫球蛋白 |
[21:51] | If it works, we’re right. | 如果起效 我们就对了 |
[21:53] | If he dies… it was something else. | 如果他死了 就别有原因了 |
[22:02] | So the paralysis might not be permanent. | 那我的瘫痪可能只是一时的 |
[22:04] | That’s our hope, but the brain’s tricky. You never know. | 但愿如此 可大脑令人捉摸不定 |
[22:11] | – What was that? – What? | -怎么回事 -什么怎么回事 |
[22:13] | With the head. The look. | 他甩头的姿势还有那眼神 |
[22:16] | He just wants to talk to me. | 他只想跟我谈谈 |
[22:18] | Well, if it was medical,he should be talking to me. | 如果是关乎我的身体 他该跟我说 |
[22:20] | I’ll be just outside the door. | 我就在门外 |
[22:21] | Leave! Go talk to him. | 走吧 去跟他聊吧 |
[22:24] | You’re going to leave me anyway. | 反正你早晚都会离开我的 |
[22:25] | No. That’s not gonna happen. | 不 不会的 |
[22:28] | You left him,and he had a limp. | 你离开他 他瘸了 |
[22:30] | If I can’t walk or hold you? | 如果我无法行走 无法拥你入怀 |
[22:32] | Honey, I’m not going anywhere. | 亲爱的 我哪儿也不去 |
[22:34] | I’m not going to talk to him. | 我也不和他说话了 |
[22:35] | If I can’t feed myself? | 如果我不能自食其力 |
[22:36] | Mark, what you’re feeling–It’s not real. | 马克 你现在的感觉都是假的 |
[22:38] | It’s the virus. | 是病毒导致的错觉 |
[22:43] | – Mark? What is it? – Mark? | -马克 怎么回事 -马克 |
[22:43] | His throat’s closing up. | 他的气道正在关闭 |
[22:45] | He can’t breathe. Code blue! Hurry! | 他无法呼吸 蓝色警报 快点 |
[22:48] | He’s having a reaction to the I.V.I.G. I need epi, stat. | 这是免疫球蛋白输液反应 立刻上肾上腺素 |
[22:53] | – I can’t get the scope in his throat. – Stop that. | -我没法下喉镜 -住手 |
[22:55] | He’s having an allergic reaction. He’s crashing. | 他对药物产生过敏 他快不行了 |
[22:57] | No, he’s not. Look at his vitals. | 没有 你看他的生命体征 |
[22:59] | O2 sats are within range. | 血氧含量正常 |
[23:01] | I’m betting the only abnormal sign is sweaty palms. | 我敢肯定他唯一的反常就是手心出汗 |
[23:07] | Push two milligrams Ativan. | 给他用2毫克的安定 |
[23:22] | No allergic reaction. Just a panic attack. | 不是过敏 只是恐慌而已 |
[23:25] | Something obviously freaked him out. | 他显然是受惊了 |
[23:30] | Can we talk now? | 现在我们能说话了吗 |
[23:35] | You couldn’t just come into the room? | 你就不能径直走进他的病房 |
[23:37] | He’s had five visitors drive down. | 已经有5个人来探望过他了 |
[23:40] | I didn’t recognize any of them. | 我一个都不认识 |
[23:41] | Six more have sent him flowers, candy and a teddy bear, | 还有6个人给他送了花 糖果和泰迪熊 |
[23:44] | Which I’m sure he finds very comforting. | 他定倍感欣慰 |
[23:47] | But I didn’t recognize any of the names on the cards. | 可卡片上那些名字我也一个都不认识 |
[23:49] | Shockingly, Mark has friends, | 惊人啊 马克有朋友 |
[23:51] | and I have some new ones. | 我还结交了一些新朋友 |
[23:52] | No, it’s not shocking that you have new friends, | 你有新朋友 我丝毫不感到震惊 |
[23:55] | But it is shocking that you apparently dumped all your old ones. | 令我震惊的是 你舍弃你所有的旧朋友 |
[23:58] | – I haven’t. – No, I didn’t think so. | -我没有 -是吗 我也这么想的 |
[24:03] | I just think you didn’t tell any of them that you were down here. | 我猜你只是没有通知他们你来了这里 |
[24:06] | Now, why would that be? | 为什么这么做呢 |
[24:10] | – What are you up to? – It’s gonna take a little while. | -你在忙什么 -要等会儿 |
[24:14] | Why would you not tell your oldest friends… | 为什么你没告诉你的老朋友 |
[24:17] | that you were taking Mark to | 你把马克送到 |
[24:19] | Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital to try to save his life? | 普波教学医院救治 |
[24:22] | I’ve been busy. I haven’t kept track of who knows what. | 我很忙 没时间一一通知 |
[24:24] | See, my old friends are telling me to be careful. | 瞧 我的老朋友要我小心点 |
[24:28] | They seem to think– | 他们似乎认为 |
[24:28] | He. And he sent me the bear. | 是他 是他送的熊 |
[24:32] | Figures. | 明白了 |
[24:33] | He seems to think | 他似乎认为 |
[24:36] | that I’m not over you… | 我对你还没忘怀 |
[24:39] | And that it might be dangerous for me to spend time with you. | 和你共处一室有点危险 |
[24:43] | I’m thinking your friends might have similar concerns, | 我猜你的朋友或许有类似的担忧 |
[24:46] | And so you didn’t tell them you’d be here with me. | 所以你没告诉他们你在这里和在我一起 |
[24:49] | What’s your point? That I’m still in love with you? | 你想说什么 我还爱着你吗 |
[24:52] | I should abandon my dying husband, | 我该抛弃垂死的丈夫 |
[24:53] | and we should head for Rio. | 和你一起去里约热内卢 |
[24:57] | No. | 不是 |
[25:00] | Greg I appreciate what you are doing for us | 格雷戈 我感激你为我们做的事情 |
[25:01] | but I think maybe Wilson’s right. | 不过看来威尔森说的没错 |
[25:04] | Maybe you should just stay away from me. | 或许你该和我保持距离 |
[25:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[25:50] | Love the bear. It’s adorable. | 爱那个熊呗 可爱死了 |
[25:53] | My wife’s gonna kill me. | 我老婆会杀了我的 |
[25:55] | We’re having company. She cooked. | 今晚我们有客 她亲自下厨 |
[25:56] | I got Mark’s latest blood work. | 刚拿到马克的最新血检报告 |
[25:59] | He’s not responding to treatment. | 治疗毫不起效 |
[26:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:06] | I was happy. | 我倒挺开心的 |
[26:12] | He’s my patient. | 他是我的病人 |
[26:14] | I’m sure he’s a good guy. He’s probably a great guy. | 而且他是个好人 说不定还是个大好人 |
[26:17] | He’s apparently a much better guy than I am. | 显然比我好得多得多 |
[26:22] | And some part of me wants him to die. | 可我心里面竟有点希望他死 |
[26:30] | I’m just not sure | 只不过我搞不清 |
[26:32] | if it’s because…I want to be with her, | 我这样到底是我因为想和她重温旧梦 |
[26:36] | Or it’s because I want her to suffer. | 还是因为我希望她痛苦不堪 |
[26:51] | Hey. Is it okay if I talk to Stacy for a minute? | 介意我和史黛西聊一会儿吗 |
[26:56] | I’ll be just outside, honey. | 我就在门外 亲爱的 |
[27:06] | You two are good together. | 你们相处的挺融洽 |
[27:09] | You know nothing about Mark. | 你对马克一无所知 |
[27:11] | He took you to Paris. | 他带你去了巴黎 |
[27:13] | That’s good enough for me. | 我觉得这就挺好 |
[27:19] | We never went to Paris. | 我们从没去过巴黎 |
[27:22] | Your honeymoon. | 你们度蜜月的时候去的 |
[27:24] | It’s been your dream city. | 巴黎一直是你的梦之城 |
[27:25] | You wanted to go since you were 16. | 你从16岁开始就憧憬巴黎 |
[27:27] | He actually took you. | 他实现了你的心愿 |
[27:28] | No, I had to work. | 不啊 那时我得工作 |
[27:30] | We spent the night in New York. Then we went back to Short Hills. | 我们在纽约待了一晚就回肖特山了 |
[27:33] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[27:35] | When did Mark switch from mountain biking to yoga? | 马克什么时候不骑山地车转而练瑜伽的 |
[27:39] | About a month ago. | 大概一个月前吧 |
[27:41] | The same time he started getting sick. | 差不多是他生病的时候 |
[27:42] | What does that mean? | 这说明什么问题 |
[27:44] | We have two more symptoms. | 又多了两个病症 |
[27:48] | The patient was asked a series of questions | 我们曾问过病人一些问题 |
[27:50] | to determine the functionality of his brain. | 以测试他的脑功能 |
[27:53] | – You grilled him about Stacy. – Whatever. | -你拷问了他史黛西的情况 -随便啦 |
[27:56] | Yeah, the point is, | 关键是 |
[27:57] | he told us everything we need to know to diagnose him. | 我们诊断需要知道的他其实全都告诉我们了 |
[28:00] | That is, if we use your fancy PET scan as a lie detector. | 前提是把你的超炫PET扫描当测谎仪来用 |
[28:03] | See, it’s a very creative process, lying. | 瞧 说谎是个很费脑子的过程 |
[28:06] | Now, telling the truth is a much simpler process. See here. | 说真相的过程倒是容易许多 看这里 |
[28:10] | Question nine. | 问题9 |
[28:11] | This is where Mark gives a long, rambling answer about | 马克长篇大论了一番 |
[28:13] | taking Stacy to Paris. | 他和史黛西的巴黎之旅 |
[28:14] | What does the PET scan say? | PET扫描的结果是什么 |
[28:16] | Minimal involvement. Just the frontal and temporal lobes. | 脑活跃程度最小 只有额叶和颞叶 |
[28:19] | He said he went to Paris, and the PET confirms it. | 他说他去了巴黎 PET扫描确认属实 |
[28:21] | So, what? | 那又怎样 |
[28:23] | They didn’t go. | 他们根本没去 |
[28:25] | They didn’t go to Paris, and yet Mark’s brain apparently thinks… | 他们没去巴黎 可马克的大脑认为 |
[28:28] | that he really did spend 40 francs on a tour of the bastille. | 他真的花了40法郎游览了巴士底监狱 |
[28:32] | So we have an intermittent syndrome that presents with abdominal pain, | 好了 现在的症状是间歇伴有腹部疼痛 |
[28:36] | Polyneuropathy, paranoia… | 多神经病变 妄想症 |
[28:39] | And delusions. | 以及幻觉 |
[28:42] | Now, here’s the thing about Acute Intermittent Porphyria. | 急性间歇性卟啉病有个特征 |
[28:46] | It’ll jump you in a dark alley, | 它潜伏在阴暗的巷子里 伺机扑向你 |
[28:47] | beat the crap out of you, leave you bleeding. | 暴打你一顿之后 把你扔那儿流血 |
[28:50] | But it wears gloves, so no fingerprints. | 不过它戴了手套 所以没有留下指纹 |
[28:52] | Doesn’t show up in blood tests, urine tests, nothing… | 血检查不出 尿检也查不出 |
[28:56] | Unless you catch it red-handed in the middle of an attack. | 除非你在案发现场抓它个正着 |
[29:00] | But there are other symptoms of A.I.P. | 可急性间歇性卟啉病还有其他症状 |
[29:03] | – Such as? – Light sensitivity. | -比如说呢 -对光敏感 |
[29:05] | Yeah. One of the true tragedies of this condition… | 是啊 生这种病的一大悲剧 |
[29:08] | is it makes you want to stick your cool new mountain bike in the garage… | 就是它整得你直想把你崭新拉风的山地车扔车库里 |
[29:11] | And take up an indoor sport like, say, yoga. | 躲在屋子里做运动 比如说瑜伽 |
[29:15] | Start the treatment. Hematin and glucose. | 开始治疗 用血红素和葡萄糖 |
[29:17] | If you give him Hematin now and you’re wrong, | 你现在给他用血红素 万一你错了 |
[29:18] | he dies today. | 他今天就没命 |
[29:20] | There’s only one way to confirm A.I.P., | 要确诊急性间歇性卟啉病只有一个办法 |
[29:22] | urine sample made during the attack. | 在发病时采集尿样化验 |
[29:24] | And there’s no way to predict when he’ll have another attack. | 可我们没办法预见他发病的时间 |
[29:27] | Sure there is. | 谁说没办法 |
[29:29] | Acute Intermittent Porphyria has very specific triggers. | 急性间歇性卟啉病有其特定的发病诱因 |
[29:32] | Barbiturates, alcohol, | 巴比妥酸盐 酒精 |
[29:34] | high levels of protein will set off an attack. | 高浓度蛋白质 都会使患者发病 |
[29:37] | – Which trigger do you think set off Mark’s? – Not the faintest idea. | -那马克是因为什么发病呢 -完全不知道 |
[29:40] | That’s why I’m gonna give him the combo plate. All of it. | 所以我就三者合一 给他上一套餐 |
[29:43] | So if he has this, and you trigger an attack, | 那如果他有这病 你诱导发病 |
[29:45] | the attack makes him worse, right? | 他的情况就会更糟 对吗 |
[29:48] | Yeah. But then we’ll know what it is and we can treat it. | 对 但到时我们就知道病因 就能下药了 |
[29:53] | But if I don’t have this thing | 可我要没这病 |
[29:55] | and you give me that shot, what happens? | 你又给我打了那针 会怎么样 |
[30:00] | No idea. If we don’t know what’s messing up your brain, | 不知道 我们不知道你的病因 |
[30:03] | we don’t know how you’ll react. | 就不能预料反应 |
[30:10] | Okay, I– I need a minute with my husband. | 好 让我和他单独说会话 |
[30:47] | He doesn’t want the trigger. | 他不同意触发病症 |
[30:49] | He wants to wait, see if we can come up with another explanation. | 他想再等等 看你们有没有新的说法 |
[30:54] | If it is A.I.P., how much time does he have? | 如果真是这个病 他还能活多久 |
[30:57] | No idea. Next attack could be fatal. | 难说 下次发病可能就会致命 |
[31:01] | Could be six months from now. Could be five minutes from now. | 可能半年后 也可能是五分钟 |
[31:04] | – I want you to test him. – Fine. | -我要你继续检测 -行 |
[31:07] | I’ll send for an H.M.B-synthase mutation. | 我会检测羟甲基胆色烷合酶的突变情况 |
[31:09] | Genetic test. Lab will get back to us in a month. | 基因测试 一个月出结果 |
[31:13] | Give him the cocktail, set off an attack. | 注射吧 让他发病 |
[31:16] | – No. – Why not? | -不 -为什么 |
[31:18] | Because he doesn’t want me to. | 因为他不同意 |
[31:20] | I’m not gonna sue you. I’m not gonna report you. | 我不会告你的 也不会举报你 |
[31:22] | – He might. – He’s paralyzed. | -他可能会 -他都瘫了 |
[31:24] | Either you cure him, or he won’t be writing any letters. | 你要治不好他 他什么都干不了 |
[31:27] | – I’m not gonna do it. – Why not? | -我不会这么做的 -为什么呀 |
[31:29] | You keep asking me that question. My answer doesn’t change. | 不管你怎么问 不会就是不会 |
[31:32] | I gave him the parameters. It’s his call. | 情况我跟他说清楚了 由他选择 |
[31:38] | You want him to die. | 你想让他死 |
[31:39] | I diagnosed him. I did my job. | 我查出病因 仁至义尽了 |
[31:41] | You want somebody to tie him down and force him into treatment, | 要霸王硬上弓 硬逼人治疗 |
[31:43] | you’re way better at that than I am. | 你比我在行 |
[31:45] | Is that what this is? Payback for your leg? | 这是为你的腿报复我吗 你就这么小心眼 |
[31:48] | How many times have we been over this? I saved your life. | 说多少次了 我捡回你一条命 |
[31:51] | – Yeah, maybe. – You’re gonna kill my husband to teach me a lesson? | -算是吧 -你要害死我丈夫来教训我吗 |
[31:54] | No. He’s gonna die ’cause he’s too stubborn | 我没有 是他太固执太笨 |
[31:56] | to make the right choice. | 要害死自己 |
[31:57] | Now we’re in your territory. | 这可是你的地盘 |
[32:01] | I’m respecting your husband’s decision. | 我是在尊重你丈夫的决定 |
[32:03] | I don’t see why you’ve got a problem with that. | 这有什么奇怪的 |
[32:04] | Because it’s crap. | 你胡说八道 |
[32:06] | Because you browbeat patients, intimidate them, lie to them. | 平时你对病人连恐吓带威胁 还满嘴谎话 |
[32:09] | If you think you’re right, you don’t give a damn what they think. | 你主意定了 才不管他们怎么决定 |
[32:12] | I did what you do all the time. | 恐吓威胁我也会 |
[32:13] | The only difference is, I did it to you. | 不过跟你不同 我只威胁你一个人 |
[32:21] | He’ll never forgive you. | 他永远不会原谅你 |
[32:25] | Yeah. He will. | 没错 他不会 |
[32:41] | – Still no change. – He’s not getting worse? | -还是没变化 -没有恶化吗 |
[32:43] | No. No change at all. | 没有 毫无变化 |
[32:45] | And that’s consistent with A.I.P., right? | 急性间歇性卟啉病就是这样吧 |
[32:47] | – Until he has another attack, his condition’s stable. – Yeah. | -发病前一切稳定 -对 |
[32:50] | – Mark, you’ve got to… – I don’t want to take that test, | -马克 你还是…-我不想试 |
[32:54] | not until they’re sure. | 我要等他们确诊 |
[32:55] | – You don’t know Greg. – Not like you do. | -你不了解格雷戈 -就你了解 |
[32:58] | I only met him when he drugged me. | 我就见过他一次 还被他下了药 |
[33:01] | Boy, are my ears burning. | 哎哟 羞愧死我了 |
[33:05] | – What’s that? – Cocktail hour. | -你拿的什么 -套餐呗 |
[33:07] | Just ’cause you can’t hoist a few | 我们可不歧视残疾人 |
[33:08] | doesn’t mean you should be left out. | 给你也来一份 |
[33:10] | – Get away from me. – Mark, | -你别碰我 -马克 |
[33:11] | if this is what he thinks is wrong with you– | 如果这是他的诊断… |
[33:13] | – You trust his judgment more than mine? – His medical judgment. | -你信他不信我吗 -他是专业医生 |
[33:16] | – And you’d bet my life on that? – I would. | -你要赌我的命 -我愿意 |
[33:18] | I don’t. | 可我不愿意 |
[33:20] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[33:22] | It’s too bad you’re paralyzed. | 可惜你瘫了 |
[33:34] | Bing! Paging Dr. Foreman. | 叮咚 呼叫福曼医生 |
[33:37] | Leave the room. It’s not your problem. | 出去吧 少管闲事 |
[33:40] | You need the consent from him. | 你得征求病人同意 |
[33:41] | But, Doc, he ain’t right in the head. | 可医生 他脑筋糊涂哎 |
[33:43] | Then you need a court order. | 那就要法院批准 |
[33:44] | Okay. Then get one. We’ll wait here. | 行啊 你俩申请去 我们等着 |
[33:47] | I won’t do nothin’. | 我保证不乱来 |
[33:52] | Oh! Love the Musketeer thing. | 嚄 就喜欢三剑客的范儿 |
[33:55] | – I got goose bumps. – Give me the syringe. | -我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 -把注射器给我 |
[33:59] | Please. If you’re right, this may be his only shot. | 求你了 如果你猜对了 他只能拼一把 |
[34:03] | So what’s your plan? | 跟你商量商量 |
[34:05] | You take the big dark one, | 你对付高大威猛的黑小子 |
[34:06] | I’ve got the little girl, | 我来搞定这小姑娘 |
[34:06] | and the Aussie will | 至于澳洲小白脸 |
[34:07] | run like a scared wombat if things turn rough. | 一打起来马上跟吓破胆的小袋熊一样一溜烟跑没影 |
[34:17] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[34:29] | You son of a bitch! | 你这混蛋 |
[34:32] | See what I did there? | 迅雷不及掩耳吧 |
[34:40] | When does it happen? | 什么时候会发病 |
[34:41] | If he had A.I.P., | 如果真是急性间歇性卟啉病 |
[34:42] | should’ve already happened. | 应该已经发病了 |
[34:42] | – Everyone’s different. – This is not good. | -各有不同嘛 -情况不妙 |
[34:45] | He could have an embolism, tachycardia, stroke. | 他可能会血管栓塞 心动过速 还可能中风 |
[34:48] | What’s happening? Two milligrams of Ativan. | 怎么了 注射两毫克安定 |
[34:50] | Is that an attack? | 是发病了吗 |
[34:53] | – Here. – No. You’ll pollute the sample. | -给 -不行 会污染尿样 |
[34:57] | Chase, get urine from the catheter. | 奇斯 从导尿管取样 |
[34:59] | It’s not an attack! He’s stroking. | 他没发病 他中风了 |
[35:01] | He needs Ativan! | 他需要安定 |
[35:03] | This is not a stroke. The delta-wave burst is just a vasospasm. | 不是中风 出现高幅慢波阵只是因为血管痉挛 |
[35:07] | Catheter’s out. There’s no way to collect the sample. | 导尿管掉了 没法取样了 |
[35:08] | Heart rate’s in the 40s. Bradycardia. We’re losing him. | 心跳降到40几 心动过缓 他不行了 |
[35:10] | – Hold him down. – Give him something! | -按住他 -总之给他点什么 |
[35:12] | – No painkillers. – You were wrong. | -止痛药用光了 -你错了 |
[35:26] | Straight from the bladder. That’s as fresh as it gets. | 直接从膀胱取样 新鲜纯净没得比 |
[35:30] | Would you give him the Ativan already. | 等什么 赶紧上安定呀 |
[35:31] | He doesn’t need to be awake for this. | 何必让他受活罪呢 |
[35:57] | It’s still yellow. | 还黄澄澄的 |
[36:00] | Move. | 让开 |
[36:02] | – What? – You think another light’s gonna make the difference? | -干嘛 -加盏灯有什么用 |
[36:06] | Organic chem– more light, more oxidation. | 有机化学原理 光照越足 氧化越快 |
[36:10] | Does that ring any bells? | 脑瓜转起来没 |
[36:21] | Start the patient on 150 milligrams glucose, | 开始用药 150毫克葡萄糖 |
[36:24] | 75 milligrams Hematin. | 75毫克血红素 |
[36:56] | You wanna thumb wrestle? | 要不要掰手指 |
[36:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:05] | – He’s still a maniac. – I know. | -我还是讨厌那疯子 -我懂 |
[37:32] | Dr. House? | 豪斯医生 |
[37:34] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[37:39] | Never better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[37:45] | I thought… | 我原以为 |
[37:47] | you were too screwed up to love anyone. | 你被伤得太重 无法再爱了 |
[37:52] | I was wrong. | 可我错了 |
[37:56] | You just couldn’t love me. | 你只是爱着别人 |
[38:01] | That’s good. | 挺好 |
[38:05] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[38:52] | You fixed him. | 你治好了他 |
[38:56] | De nada. | 这没啥 |
[38:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:03] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[39:05] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会康复的 |
[39:06] | No. About me. | 不 说的是我 |
[39:10] | I’m not over you. | 我还没放下你 |
[39:16] | You were– you were the one. | 你…一直是我心里那个人 |
[39:19] | You always will be. | 永远都是 |
[39:25] | But I can’t be with you. | 但我不能跟你在一起 |
[39:36] | So I’m the guy, | 那么就是说 你爱的是我 |
[39:39] | but you want the other guy, | 却嫁了另一个 |
[39:41] | who, by definition, can never be the guy. | 那个成为你的丈夫 却不会得到你的爱的人 |
[39:47] | What’s so great about you is you always think you’re right. | 你最妙的就是这笃定自己没错的神气劲 |
[39:49] | And what’s so frustrating | 最气人的是 |
[39:50] | about you is you are right so much of the time. | 大部分时间你还真没错 |
[39:56] | You are brilliant, | 你才华横溢 |
[39:58] | funny, surprising, sexy. | 幽默 不单调 还很性感 |
[40:07] | But with you, I was lonely. | 但跟你在一起 我很孤独 |
[40:08] | And with Mark, there’s room for me. | 跟马克呢 就还能保留自我 |
[40:16] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[41:03] | I want to run something by you. | 我有事跟你说 |
[41:06] | I will not have sex with you! Not again. | 我不会再跟你上床了 再也不了 |
[41:10] | It was miserable that first time. | 第一次就够糟的了 |
[41:12] | All that desperate administrative need. | 你们管理层真是饥不择食 |
[41:13] | Stacy’s husband is going | 史黛西的丈夫 |
[41:15] | to need close monitoring at the hospital, | 需要留院密切观察 |
[41:18] | and since we can definitely use her back here, | 而医院肯定用得上她 |
[41:21] | I’ve offered her a job– general counsel. | 我准备雇她做法律顾问 |
[41:26] | Did she say yes? | 她答应了吗 |
[41:28] | She said only if it was okay with you. | 她说你同意她才来 |
[41:34] | Yes or no? | 你同不同意啊 |
[41:42] | Fine. Good. | 行啊 好 |