时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Deep-fried shrimp. And lobster. I never had lobster. | 油炸虾,龙虾,从未吃过龙虾 |
[00:07] | What, do they boil them or grill them? Which one’s better? | 是煮还是烤? 怎么做好吃? |
[00:11] | Just get them both. | 都做好了 |
[00:13] | And I know I need a strawberry malt. | 然后我知道我需要草莓麦芽, |
[00:15] | And then there’s those chocolate donuts, they come in a box. | 然后有没有盒装的巧克力甜麦圈? |
[00:19] | We’ll do our best to accommodate. | 我们会尽力供应的 |
[00:21] | Tomorrow you’ll be moved to a holding cell. | 明天会把你转到等待室 |
[00:23] | That’s where you’ll get your last meal. | 你就在那吃你的最后一餐 |
[00:28] | You also have a constitutional right to a spiritual advisor of your choice. | 你还会有宪法赋予的由你选择的 精神导师会见 |
[00:31] | No, I don’t need none of that. | 不,我不需要 |
[00:33] | One last thing to think about. | 最后一件要想的事: |
[00:35] | After I read the execution warrant, | 在我读完死刑核准书后, |
[00:37] | you’ll be given an opportunity to make a statement. | 你会有机会发表声明 |
[00:39] | You might wanna take some time and think about what you wanna say as your final words. | 你也许需要时间 考虑一下你的最后遗言是什么 |
[00:48] | Yo, Clarence! You hear that? A spiritual advisor of my choice. | 你,克拉伦! 你听见了吗? 由我选择的精神导师 |
[00:54] | Don’t matter, you’re going to hell anyway. | 别麻烦了,反正你是要下地狱的 |
[00:56] | – You think I’ll get another stay? | 你觉得我会再得到一次滞留吗? |
[00:58] | – You should. Supreme Court said it ain’t right to kill retards. | 你会的,最高法院认为处决 智障人士不对 |
[01:02] | Cut the chatter! Exercise time. | 别聊了,锻炼时间到 |
[01:23] | Be back in an hour. Enjoy. | 一小时后回来,好好享受吧 |
[01:50] | Huh? What? | 干嘛 |
[01:52] | Why did you hit me so many times, Clarence? | 你干嘛打我那么多次, 克拉伦? |
[01:55] | You know why! | 你知道为什么 |
[01:56] | – You could have stopped. | 你本该停止 |
[01:57] | – You stabbed me in the back, man. | 你刺了我的后背 |
[01:59] | – Look, I never… – You couldn’t fight fair? | – 我没有… – 你打的不公平 |
[02:00] | Like you did? | 就象你吗? |
[02:03] | I had a wife and three kids. | 我有妻子和三个孩子 |
[02:05] | You were a sick bastard! Open the door! Open the door! | 你是个混蛋疯子 开门,开门 |
[02:09] | Clarence! What’d I ever do to you, man? | 嘿,我曾那样对待你吗,老兄? |
[02:12] | You better stay in this place. | 你最好呆在这里 |
[02:14] | I was just minding my own business. | 我只是在料理自己的事 |
[03:31] | You can’t go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[03:34] | Who are you? And why are you wearing a tie? | 你是谁,而且干嘛带领带? |
[03:37] | I’m Dr. Cuddy’s new assistant. Can I tell her what it’s regarding? | 我是卡蒂医生的新助手 我可以替你通报吗? |
[03:40] | Yes. I would like to know why she gets a secretary and I don’t. | 是,我想知道 |
[03:44] | I’m her assistant, not her secretary. I graduated from Rutgers. | 我是她的助手,不是她的秘书 我是从Rutgers毕业的 |
[03:48] | I didn’t know they had a secretarial school. | 嗯,我不知道他们有秘书学校 |
[03:51] | Well, I hope you took some classes in sexual harassment law. | 嗯,我希望你曾接受过有关 性骚扰方面的法律课 |
[03:54] | Does the word “ka-ching” mean anything to you? I’m going in now. | ”ka-ching”这个字对你有意义吗? 我要进去了 |
[03:59] | Dr. House, we are in the middle of a meeting. | 豪斯医生,我们在开会 |
[04:01] | What’s with hiring a male secretary? J-Date not working out? | 干嘛雇个男秘书? JDate不称职吗? |
[04:05] | He is cute, be careful. | 他挺可爱,小心点 |
[04:07] | She’s not like you, she can’t just walk into a bar and pick up her soul mate in 20 minutes. | 她不象你,无法走进酒吧20分钟 就找到灵魂伴侣 |
[04:11] | I met Mark at a fundraiser that happened to be held at a… | 我跟马克在一个募捐会遇上的,结果…… |
[04:13] | You met me at a strip club. | 你跟我是在一个脱衣舞俱乐部认识的 |
[04:14] | You were the worst $2 I’ve ever spent. | 你是我花的最不值的20块钱 |
[04:16] | We’ll catch up later. | 我们回头见 |
[04:17] | Stacy, it’s House. I know you can handle it. | 史戴西,是豪斯,我知道你能应付 |
[04:20] | Nothing to handle. He obviously wants to talk to you alone. | 没什么好应付的,显然他想跟你单谈 |
[04:27] | If you have a problem working with Stacy, you should have said so. | 如果你跟史戴西一起工作有问题 你该早说 |
[04:30] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能干什么? |
[04:31] | Ask her to leave? That’s just rude. | 让她走?那很粗鲁 |
[04:35] | Death row guy. I want the case. | 死囚,我要那个病例 |
[04:37] | How do you even know about him? | 你怎么知道的? |
[04:39] | You don’t have access to the hospital’s mainframe. | 你没有医院主机的准入 |
[04:41] | No, but Party-Pants does. | 对,可“舞裤”有 |
[04:45] | You stole my password? | 你偷我的密码? |
[04:46] | Hardly counts as stealing, it’s a pretty obvious choice. | 不能算是偷,因为过于显而易见了 |
[04:49] | Well, I have already assigned “death row guy” to Dr. Nolo. | 我把死囚病例给了努洛医生 |
[04:53] | Nolo? Well, I… I don’t wanna say anything bad about another doctor, | 努洛?我不想说其他医生的坏话 |
[04:58] | especially a useless drunk. | 尤其是个没用的醉鬼… |
[05:00] | You are addicted to pain pills. | 你止疼药成瘾 |
[05:02] | Yeah, but I’m not useless. Tell Nolo I’m taking over. | 但我不是没用,告诉努洛医生我接手了 |
[05:04] | Dr. Nolo is a board-certified cardiologist. | 努洛医生是合格的心脏病专家 |
[05:07] | Well, good. I’m sure he’ll explore all the usual options for why a guy’s heart starts beating so fast it pumps out air instead of blood. | 哦,好啊,我肯定他会罗列普遍病因来解释 为什么这个家伙的心脏只泵气不泵血 |
[05:15] | Wait a second. There are no usual options. | 等等,没有普遍病因 |
[05:20] | How badly do you want this? | 你有多想要这个病例? |
[05:23] | I will give you two more clinic hours this week. | 这周我多给你两小时的出诊时间 |
[05:28] | Don’t bend over for the soap. | 别太卖力了 |
[05:33] | Just the heart, or the patient have any other complaints? | 只是心脏,还是病人有其他抱怨? |
[05:36] | Patient’s not talking to anybody. | 病人不跟任何人说话 |
[05:38] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪? |
[05:39] | You are going to the clinic for two hours. | 你出两小时的诊 |
[05:41] | Me? Why? | 我?为什么? |
[05:43] | Talk to Cuddy. | 跟卡蒂说去吧 |
[05:45] | She’s got me going to Mercer State Prison, Capital Sentences Unit. | 她让我去Mercer州立监狱的死牢, 我不知道 |
[05:48] | Aren’t there better ways to spend our time? | 没有浪费我们时间更好的途径了吗? |
[05:50] | Good question. | 问题不错 |
[05:51] | What makes a person deserving? | 什么能让人得其所哉? |
[05:53] | Is a man who cheats on his wife more deserving than a man who kills his wife? | 杀妻的人比骗妻是人更该死吗? |
[05:57] | Yeah, actually, he is. | 嗯,是,对啊 |
[06:00] | What about a child molester? | 娈童癖的人呢? |
[06:01] | Certainly not a good guy, but he didn’t kill anybody. | 肯定不是好人,可他没杀人啊 |
[06:04] | Maybe he can get antibiotics, but no MRIs. What about you? | 或许可以给抗生素,但不给核磁共振 你说呢? |
[06:08] | What medical care should you be denied for being a car thief? | 你拒绝给偷车贼什么医疗救助? |
[06:12] | Tell you what. Three of you work on a list of what medical treatments a person loses based on the crime they committed. | 告诉你们:你们仨列出一个单子 说明什么罪名不得享受什么医疗救助 |
[06:18] | I’ll review it when I get back. | 回来我检查 |
[06:23] | Your patient shanked one inmate his first month here. Broke another one’s neck. | 你的病人第一个月捅了一个人 折断了另一个的脖子 |
[06:27] | Nearly decapitated one of my guards. | 差点砍掉了我警卫的头… |
[06:29] | Relax. I got a great bedside manner. | 放心,我的医疗态度不错 |
[06:32] | Too dangerous to house him in the infirmary. | 把他安置在医务所太危险了 |
[06:34] | You don’t have to worry, we’ve taken every precaution. | 你不用担心,我们作足了防范 |
[06:37] | I’ve had my men clear from the cell all pens, paper clips, and staplers. | 我让我手下清除了牢房里所有的 钢笔、曲别针和订书机 |
[06:41] | Any supplies that might be used as a weapon. | 任何可作为武器的物品 |
[06:47] | Open her up! | 打开 |
[06:55] | For your visit, we’ve got him cuffed and shackled. | 因你的来访,我们给他上了手铐脚镣 |
[06:59] | And yet you’re staying out there. | 更别提,你还在这里 |
[07:02] | You’re gonna have to give me that. | 哦,你得给我那个 |
[07:05] | Wouldn’t want anybody to get hurt. | 不想让任何人受伤 |
[07:10] | – Hi. – Hi. I’m Dr. Cameron. | – 嗨 – 我是卡麦伦医生 |
[07:12] | How you feeling? | 你觉得怎样? |
[07:13] | Little cough, no big deal. | 嗯,有点咳嗽,没什么 |
[07:15] | Okay, then what you doing here? | 好吧,那你在这干嘛? |
[07:17] | I just got a job at the university, they need a health clearance. | 我刚在大学找了工作 他们需要健康保证 |
[07:20] | Apparently, I’m a little anemic, so they made me get some more tests. | 显然我有点贫血 他们要我再检查 |
[07:23] | Any family history of anemia? Not that I know of. | – 家族病史有贫血吗? – 据我所知,没有 |
[07:26] | My mom died of cancer when I was a kid. My dad’s heart gave out a couple of years ago. | 我小时候妈妈得癌死了 前些年爸爸心脏衰竭 |
[07:32] | Brothers and sisters? | 兄弟姐妹? |
[07:33] | I’m afraid it’s a short family history. That’s it. | 我看家族病史很短,我就一个 |
[07:37] | I had a husband once, but it didn’t stick. | 我曾有丈夫,但,不成功 |
[07:41] | My tests should be back, probably in that file. | 我的检查回来了,可能在那个病例里 |
[07:46] | – Probably. – Yeah. | 也许 |
[07:52] | Is everything okay? | 没事吗? |
[07:54] | – Did you redo the x-ray? | 你又做X光了吗? |
[07:56] | – Twice. | 两次 |
[07:58] | Well, you don’t need a consult. | 你不需要我督导 |
[08:04] | You know the diagnosis. | 你知道诊断 |
[08:07] | All she has is a cough. | 她不过是咳嗽而已 |
[08:16] | Bluish tinge to the fingernails. Lips. – He’s hypoxic. | 指甲和嘴唇青紫,他缺氧 |
[08:21] | – What’s that mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:22] | It means he’s not getting enough oxygen. | 他氧气不足 |
[08:24] | You know how people say you can’t live without love? | 你知道人们都说人没爱不能活? |
[08:27] | Well, oxygen’s even more important. | 氧气比那还重要 |
[08:33] | He’s got fluid in his lungs. Breathing rate of 50. | 他肺部有积水,呼吸频率50… |
[08:37] | He needs to be intubated, put on a respirator. | 他需要插肺管接呼吸机 |
[08:39] | Don’t have a respirator. | 没有呼吸机 |
[08:40] | Better get one in about an hour, or you’re gonna lose him. | 一小时内接上,不然他死定了 |
[08:43] | I’ll make out a requisition. | 我会写申请的 |
[08:45] | State’s already sentenced this man to die. | 州政府已核准了他的死刑 |
[08:47] | I think the state was a tad more specific about how. | 我觉得州政府会在意他的死法 |
[08:50] | This is Dr. Gregory House. | 这是豪斯医生 |
[08:51] | I need an ambulance pick-up at Mercer State Prison. | 我需要一辆到Mercer州立监狱的救护车 |
[08:53] | Wasted call, my men will stop them at the gate. | 没用的电话 我的人会在大门拦住他们 |
[08:57] | No way a death row inmate leaves my prison. | 一个死囚休想离开我的监狱 |
[09:00] | At least, not through the front doors. | 至少不是从前门 |
[09:09] | – You work fast. | 你干的挺快 |
[09:10] | – So do you. | 你也是 |
[09:11] | – Was that a shot? – Yeah. | – 奇怪吗? – 对 |
[09:14] | It was easy, once I convinced the clerk to take it to Judge Markham. | 容易,我曾说服我的职员找马法官 |
[09:17] | She’s a sucker for Eighth Amendment arguments. | 她是8项改善议案的受骗者 |
[09:19] | Stop, I’m getting turned on. | 别说了,我都有点兴奋了 |
[09:21] | House! | 豪斯 |
[09:23] | It was just a consult! | 只是顾问一下? |
[09:25] | You expect us to shut down an entire floor for this guy? | 你指望我们为这家伙关闭正层楼么? |
[09:27] | Did you do something to your hair? | 你做头了吗? |
[09:29] | Stacy! | 史戴西? |
[09:30] | You said you cleared it with her! | 你说你已经搞定她了… |
[09:31] | Come on, you’ve known me how long? And you still can’t tell when I’m joshing you? | 拜托,你认识我多久了 还搞不清我什么时候在搞笑? |
[09:34] | – Take him back to prison. Now. | 把他送回监狱,现在 |
[09:35] | – No, can’t. See, ironically, I’m bound by this court order that your ace attorney got. | 不行,讽刺的说,我现在已经被 你律师申请的法庭令给绑住了 |
[09:40] | I have to make him all better before shipping him back for the state to kill him. | 我希望在把他运回去受死前 使他有好转 |
[09:43] | Is it just me, or is that weird? | 是我的原因,还是就是很怪异? |
[09:46] | Anyway, we’re walking. | 无论如何,我们走路了 |
[09:56] | Somebody left this on my chair. | 有人把这个放我椅子上了 |
[09:59] | It’s clever, ’cause it forces me to either deal with the file or never sit down again. | 很聪明,因为这强迫我要么看病例 要么永远也别坐下 |
[10:03] | Cindy Kramer. I told her you’d see her. | 柯辛蒂,我跟他说你会见她 |
[10:05] | Well, you shouldn’t have told her that. | 你不该那么告诉她 |
[10:07] | She’s got metastatic squamous cell lung cancer. Six months tops. | 她得来硬鳞片细胞肺癌,顶多活6个月 |
[10:10] | Have you even looked at the x-ray? | 你都不看x光片吗? |
[10:12] | No. Just guessing. It’s a new game. | 不,乱猜的,一个新游戏 |
[10:14] | If I’m wrong, she wins a stuffed bear. | 如果错了,她就是个填充熊 |
[10:16] | A spot on an x-ray doesn’t necessarily mean that she’s terminal. | X光片上的一点污迹并不非得是晚期啊 |
[10:20] | I love children. So filled with hope. | 我爱孩子,如此充满希望 |
[10:22] | It could be pneumonia. It could be sarcoidosis. | 可能是肺炎,可能是增生 |
[10:24] | Could be. If she didn’t already have swollen hilar lymph nodes on the other lung. | 如果不是她的另一个肺 有淋巴节肿大,可能 |
[10:29] | Can we at least brainstorm for other ideas? | 难道我们不能 集体讨论另一个方案吗? |
[10:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:44] | I still think pneumonia and sarcoidosis. | 我仍希望是肺炎、增生 |
[10:46] | But, we should check for tuberculosis | 但也需要排除肺结核 |
[10:49] | and definitely rule out congestive heart failure. | 也要排除心脏充血失败的可能 |
[10:55] | Five stages of dying. | 五个死亡步骤 |
[10:57] | Exactly. Personally, I think it’s all just New Age crap, | 没错,我个人会认为这是年幼者的废话 |
[11:01] | but from your tear-filled, puppy dog eyes, | 但见你热泪盈眶 小狗般无辜眼神 |
[11:04] | I think I’ve made my point. | 我觉得我已经说的够了 |
[11:05] | Now go tell Cindy whatever-her-name-is that she’s dying. | 现在去告诉辛蒂,不管她叫什么 她快死了 |
[11:10] | Tachycardia. Pulmonary edema. Likely suspects? | 心动过速,肺水肿,疑似? |
[11:15] | The death row guy? | 死囚? |
[11:16] | That’s who you’re working on instead of Cindy? | 你替代辛蒂病例的就是这个? |
[11:19] | God, I’ve got to learn not to beat around the bush. | 上帝,我得学着不随便动粗 |
[11:21] | By “dying”, I meant no matter what we do. | 说到死,我的意思是无论我们做什么 |
[11:25] | Very, very soon she is going to be dead. | 很快,她就会死 |
[11:27] | Is that still too subtle? | 还不够清楚吗? |
[11:29] | I took an oath to “do no harm”. | 我发过誓不伤害 |
[11:31] | Yeah, but it’s not like they make you sign it or anything. | 对,可不是有人逼你签的 |
[11:33] | We cure your patient, he goes back to death row. | 我们治好你的病人,他回去接受死刑 |
[11:36] | He goes back to death row, they kill him. | 他回去死牢,他们要杀他 |
[11:38] | He stays here and we don’t treat him, he dies. | 他呆在这,我们不给他治 他死了 |
[11:40] | And I still don’t treat “Cindy Lou Who”. | 我还是不给辛蒂什么的治 |
[11:42] | Can we get on with this? | 我们可以继续这个了吗? |
[11:43] | Yeah, I knew I could count on your help for your homie. | 行,我就知道我能指望上你的支持 |
[11:46] | Exactly. I’m black. | 没错,我是黑人 |
[11:47] | I sympathize with guys who grew up in the inner city, kept down by The Man. | 我同情由男人带大的城里人 |
[11:51] | – Makes sense to me. – It’s a bunch of crap! | 有道理 |
[11:51] | You can’t blame society for the fact that you chose to become a killer. | 都是废话 你不能因为自己杀人就怨社会 |
[11:56] | The guy’s probably a heroin addict. That explains the tachycardia, which caused the pulmonary edema. | 那家伙可能是海洛因成瘾 导致心动过速和肺水肿 |
[12:00] | How does an inmate on death row get his hands on heroin? | 一个死囚怎么能搞到海洛因? |
[12:05] | – Are you serious? | 你说真的吗? |
[12:05] | – Man knows prisons. | 这人了解监狱 |
[12:07] | When we got a yachting question, we’ll come to you. | 等我们有游艇问题时会找你的 |
[12:09] | Okay, drugs it is. Test his hair, blood, urine, works. | 好,毒品,检验他的头发 血液,尿,操作 |
[12:23] | Thanks for getting my back. | 谢谢你们的支持 |
[12:24] | I thought you seminary boys were against the death penalty. | 我以为你们这些神学院的小子反对死刑呢 |
[12:26] | I’ve left the seminary. | 我离开神学院了 |
[12:28] | Over their stance on capital punishment? | 以反对他们的最高刑罚? |
[12:30] | I’m against the death penalty in principle. | 理论上我反对死刑 |
[12:32] | In practice, however, watching a murderer die causes me a lot less grief than annoying my boss. | 但实际上,看杀人犯被处决给我带来的困扰 比我老板给我的要少 |
[12:37] | We gotta check you out before you go in. | 你们进去前我们要检查 |
[12:42] | Department of Justice statistics show that it’s a racially motivated form of punishment. | 司法部的调查证实量刑有人种依据 |
[12:46] | Black defendants are 10 times more likely to get a death sentence than whites. | 黑人被判死刑的几率比白人高10倍 |
[12:49] | Doesn’t mean we need to get rid of the death penalty. | 那也不表示我们就得放弃死刑,对吧? |
[12:51] | Just means we need to kill more white people. | 我们只需要多杀白人就是了 |
[12:54] | It’s okay. You’re in a hospital, we’re taking care of you. | 没事的,你在医院 我们在照顾你 |
[12:58] | Stay calm, you hear me? Push two milligrams Ativan! | 冷静,你将被注射两毫克的Atvan |
[13:12] | Water. Water. | 水…… |
[13:24] | What’s the differential for being thirsty? | 口渴的细分是什么? |
[13:27] | He was just a little dehydrated. And out of his mind. | 他有点脱水和失神 |
[13:30] | We upped his saline drip. He’s fine now. | 我们给他吊了盐水,现在没事了 |
[13:32] | Blood and urine tests came back clean, no sign of opiates in his system. | 血,尿检验结果返回没问题, 系统无鸦片痕迹 |
[13:37] | – despite a negative test? | 怎么你有解释躯体 毒物反应阴性的豪斯理论吗? |
[13:42] | – Nope. | 没 |
[13:43] | Only I get to write on the board. | 只是该是我往板上写 |
[13:47] | So it’s not drugs. | 那么不是毒品 |
[13:49] | What else can cause a heart to do wind sprints? | 还有什么能导致心脏跑风? |
[13:51] | You got the blood work back, | 血样检测返回了,有… |
[13:54] | anything out of the ordinary? | 不正常吗? |
[13:56] | His bi-carb is low. | 他的bi-carb低 |
[14:01] | … | 是心动过速的结果还是成因? |
[14:03] | – It’s the cause. | 是成因 |
[14:04] | – Why, because you want it to be? | 为什么,因为你希望如此? |
[14:05] | Let’s see how well that works with your other patient. | 让我们看看这个对你 另一个病人有什么帮助? |
[14:09] | … | 我们该给他吊水然后送回去 |
[14:11] | Right. Buff his numbers, | 对,给他记数 |
[14:13] | don’t bother trying to figure out the underlying cause. | 不必担心深层理由 |
[14:15] | I thought you cared about patients. | 我以为你关心病人 |
[14:17] | Our job isn’t to make sure he can bounce his grandkids on his lap. | 我们的工作不是确保他能抱孙子 |
[14:20] | Our job is to get him healthy enough to go back to death row. | 只是让他健康地回去受死 |
[14:23] | Our job is to diagnose him. | 我们是要给他诊断 |
[14:31] | What? | 怎么了? |
[14:33] | Mommy and Daddy are having a little fight, doesn’t mean we’ve stopped loving you. | 妈妈和爸爸吵架 不等于我们不再爱你们了 |
[14:36] | Now, go outside and play. | 现在,出去表演吧 |
[14:38] | Get Daddy some smokes, and an arterial blood gas test. | 给爸爸拿烟和血液雾化检验结果回来 |
[14:53] | That was impressive. | 哇,真有进步 |
[14:57] | Okay, what number am I thinking of? | 好吧,我现在想的是什么数字? |
[14:59] | Are you trying to get me fired? | 你是想害我丢饭碗吗? |
[15:01] | If you didn’t want me working here, why didn’t you just say so? | 如果你不想让我在这工作 干嘛不直说呢? |
[15:04] | I just don’t want you working right here, in my office. | 我只是不想你在这工作,我的办公室 |
[15:07] | – Anywhere else in the building is fine. – Oh. | 楼里其他地方没事 |
[15:11] | … | 彼此重叠 |
[15:13] | God, I hope that was a euphemism. | 上帝,我希望那是个委婉的说法 |
[15:14] | Cuddy just reamed me! | 小地方让我不爽 |
[15:16] | I hope that one means what I think it means. For trusting you. | – 我希望能懂你意思 – 信任你 |
[15:18] | She figured when she hired me she’d at least have someone you couldn’t walk all over. | 她雇我时觉得她至少 找了个你不会上下其手的人 |
[15:21] | The number was six, by the way. | 顺便说,数字是6 |
[15:26] | I need to know, can I trust you? | 我需要知道,我是否可以信任你? |
[15:30] | If I hadn’t lied to you about Cuddy’s approval, | 如果我不就卡蒂的事撒谎 |
[15:32] | my patient would be dead. | 我的病人会死 |
[15:36] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[15:38] | Now I know. Now we can work together. | 现在我了解了 现在我们可以在一起工作了 |
[15:46] | I’ll be drawing some blood from your femoral artery. | 我要从你的股动脉抽一些血 |
[15:48] | – From my what? – Runs through your groin. | – 我的什么? – 经过你的腹股沟 |
[15:53] | You think you’re gonna stick me in the jewels with that? | 你以为你就拿那个戳进我的宝贝里吗? |
[15:55] | It’s really closer to your thigh. | 非常靠近你的大腿 |
[15:57] | Technically at this point, it seems like your jewels are more for display purposes anyway. | 从技术上说,你的宝贝其实是个展示品 |
[16:01] | Hold up, hold up. Gimme some painkillers or something. | 等等,给我点止疼药什么的 |
[16:04] | – A tough guy like you don’t need them. | 象你这样的厉害角色不需要 |
[16:05] | – Forget that, numb me up, man. | 算了吧,把我麻翻了吧,伙计 |
[16:16] | You got some gang ink? Let me see that. | 你有社团纹身? 让我看看 |
[16:19] | It’s a Native American symbol. It means “the force of life”. | 是土生美国人标记 意思是“生命的力量” |
[16:24] | That’s what you tell all these white dudes so they let you play doctor. | 那就是你告诉这帮白人 让你作医生的理由? |
[16:27] | Yup, got them all fooled. | 没错,把他们都骗了 |
[16:30] | For real, how a brother like you go from gang banging to wearing that white coat? | 说真的,怎么一个象你这样的 黑帮能穿白大褂? |
[16:33] | How’s a brother like you go from loving a woman to punching her skull in? | 一个象你这样的人又是怎么 把一个爱的女人头骨都凿进去了呢? |
[16:40] | Bitch stepped out. | 那婊子出轨 |
[16:45] | Argh! | 啊! |
[16:48] | Sorry about that. Guess I didn’t use enough lidocaine. | 很抱歉,看来我用的利多卡因不够 |
[16:53] | Blood gas came back with a pH of 7.28, and decreased HCO-3. | 血液雾化指标出来了 pH值7.28,减量HCO3 |
[16:57] | Which means two things. | 可以说明两件事 |
[16:59] | Most importantly, Cameron was wrong about the bi-carb. | 最重要的,卡麦伦关于 bi-carb的说法错了 |
[17:03] | And less significantly, we have a new symptom. | 稍轻的,我们有新症状了 |
[17:07] | Anion gap acidosis. | 阴离子酸毒症 |
[17:11] | Who’s chubby? Come on, pretend he loves puppies. | 谁胖? 来啊, 假装喜欢小狗 |
[17:15] | Pretend he’s a human being. What do you got? | 假装是人类,你们有什么? |
[17:18] | I think we should reconsider drugs. | 我觉得要重新考虑毒品 |
[17:20] | – He already tested negative. | 已经测试阴性了 |
[17:22] | – That’s why I said reconsider. | 所以我说重新考虑 |
[17:23] | Back in juvie, I cut up oregano and sold it as pot. | 在少管所,我砍牛至当大麻卖 |
[17:26] | Is that how you put yourself through med school? | 你就是那么进医学院的吗? |
[17:27] | What if Clarence thought he was taking heroin, but it was something else? | 如果卡麦伦说是海洛因,而其实是其他的? |
[17:30] | What “something else” could lead to anion gap acidosis? | 什么其他的能导致酸毒症? |
[17:34] | Mudpiles. Mudpiles. | |
[17:35] | Well, you don’t have to ask, | 嗯,你不需要申请 |
[17:36] | just wash your hands before you come back. | 回来前洗手就行了 |
[17:38] | Methanol, uremia, diabetes… | 甲醇,尿毒症,糖尿病… |
[17:40] | Oh, it’s a mnemonic. That makes sense, too. | 哇,那是记忆术,有道理 |
[17:43] | – Paraldehyde, INH, Lactic acid… – Rewind. | 三聚乙醛,乳酸,异烟肼… |
[17:45] | – INH? – Yahtzee. | – 绕圈 – 异烟肼? |
[17:48] | Drugs for tuberculosis. | 没准 |
[17:49] | Nearly a quarter | 治肺结核的药 |
[17:50] | of the prison population is infected with TB. | 1/4的监狱人口感染结核病 |
[17:53] | Clever entrepreneur like Foreman here chops up his meds, passes it off as heroin. | 向福满一样的聪明人把症状归入了海洛因 |
[17:57] | INH poisoning would explain all the symptoms. | 异烟肼中毒可以解释所有症状 |
[18:00] | Who wants to head over to the prison and find Clarence’s secret stash? | 谁愿意把脑袋伸到 监狱克拉伦的秘密藏货点去? |
[18:07] | – Fine, I’ll do it. – Great! Chase it is. | – 好,我来. – 很好,就小蔡吧 |
[18:12] | I assume you have a reason beyond wanting to make me completely miserable. | 我推测你糟践我是有理由的吧? |
[18:16] | You got a prettier mouth. | 你的嘴更漂亮 |
[18:17] | Better chance the inmates will open up to you. | 同屋的人会更愿意向你开放 |
[18:20] | Perhaps I’ll come out looking just as monstrous. | 也许我会看起来像怪物一样 |
[18:23] | I mean, isn’t that what I deserve? | 我是说 这不是我应得的吗? |
[18:25] | Dr. VIVIAN: John, it wasn’t your fault. | 约翰 这不是你的错 |
[18:28] | If your father hadn’t slipped you those drugs, you would have never done… | 如果你父亲没有把那些毒品塞给你 你就不会这么做了 |
[18:37] | The man’s in a coma! | 这男人昏迷了 |
[18:39] | He didn’t mind. I asked. | 他不在意 |
[18:41] | You’re getting crumbs all over him. | – 我问过了 – 你用饭盒压住他了 |
[18:43] | Why do you think they put TVs in coma patients’ rooms, anyway? | 你说到底为什么他们 往昏迷病人屋里放电视? |
[18:47] | Some people think they can still hear. | 有人觉得他们听得见 |
[18:49] | Well, so leave them a radio. | 那就放收音机啊 |
[18:52] | His eyes are closed. Who thinks they can see? | 他的眼睛闭着,谁会觉得他能看见? |
[18:58] | Do you know why people are nice to other people? | 你知道为什么人们友善对待他人? |
[19:00] | Oh, I know this one! | 哦,这个我知道,啊.. |
[19:02] | Because people are good, decent and caring. | 因为人们好,正直,关怀 |
[19:05] | Either that, or people are cowards. | 不是那个,那么人胆小 |
[19:08] | If I’m mean to you, you’ll be mean to me. | 如果我刻薄对你,你也会刻薄对我 |
[19:10] | Mutually-assured destruction. | 彼此毁灭 |
[19:13] | Exactly. Are you gonna eat these chips? | 没错,你要吃这些薯片吗? |
[19:16] | Are you gonna get to your point? | 你要说重点吗? |
[19:21] | You need people to like you. | 你需要人喜欢你 |
[19:23] | I don’t care if people like me. | 我不在乎别人是否喜欢我 |
[19:26] | Yes, but you need people to like you because you need people. | 是,但是你需要人喜欢你 因为你需要人 |
[19:30] | Unless you think you can get the next court order yourself. | 除非你认为下次你自己办法庭令 |
[19:33] | If Stacy can’t trust you, you can’t use her. | 如果史戴西不信任你 你就没法用她 |
[19:41] | And, that’s not even dealing with the greater agenda of getting her | 甚至是比她甩了她丈夫… |
[19:45] | to dump her husband and fall in love with you all over again. We were gonna be with each other forever! | 再次爱上你还重要的议程 |
[19:50] | Look, I know you’re friends with her, | 我知道你是她的朋友,但是 |
[19:52] | but there is a code. “Bros before hoes, man.” | 但是有个暗语是 兄弟重于女人,老兄 |
[19:59] | – Crap. – What is it? | – 废物 – 怎么了? |
[20:03] | Death row guy is dying. | 死囚要死了 |
[20:07] | Bradycardia. His heart rate’s dropped to 30. It’s not gonna hold out much longer. | 心搏徐缓,心率掉到30 挺不了多久了 |
[20:11] | You just waiting to call time of death, or are you gonna give him atropine? | 你是打算就这么拖死他 还是给他阿托品? |
[20:14] | – Temporary fix. – Right. | 暂时缓解? |
[20:15] | Don’t know why those diabetics are all hung up on insulin. | 对,不管怎样,这些糖尿病 患者都是靠胰岛素过日子的 |
[20:19] | They’re just gonna have to take more. | 再来点无妨 |
[20:20] | Atropine’s only gonna buy you a few hours. | 阿托品只能延长几小时而已 |
[20:22] | We don’t even know what’s wrong with him. | 我们都还不知道这家伙什么问题呢… |
[20:23] | Just get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[20:37] | This is Chase. | 是小蔡 |
[20:38] | Did you beat any confessions out of anybody? | 你已经打出供词了吗? |
[20:40] | I haven’t spoken to any inmates. | 我还没跟任何犯人谈话呢 |
[20:41] | Does anybody do their jobs anymore? | 难道没人干正事了吗? |
[20:44] | I decided Clarence’s life isn’t worth risking mine for. | 我确认克拉伦的性命不值得我冒险 |
[20:47] | Appreciate your candor. | 我欣赏你的坦白 |
[20:49] | Did you even go to the prison, or are you just out playing polo? | 你究竟去没去监狱, 还是在打马球? |
[20:51] | I’m searching both of Clarence’s cells. | 我在搜克拉伦的牢房 |
[20:53] | I figured if he’s on something, it’s stashed somewhere. | 我猜如果他用什么,那一定藏在牢房 |
[20:56] | Unless he finished it. | 除非他用光了 |
[20:58] | Yeah, that’d be a shame. | 对,那多可惜阿 |
[20:59] | He could have shoved it anywhere. There’s envelopes stacked to the ceiling, BOT, BOR, paper, file folders. | 他肯定藏哪里了,天花板的信封 颜料瓶子,橡皮盒子 |
[21:08] | Call it off. Come on back. | 算了,回来吧 |
[21:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[21:35] | You’re dying. | 你快死了 |
[21:42] | A man deserves a last drink. | 那该喝上最后一杯 |
[21:47] | You’re okay. | 你不错 |
[21:50] | Thanks. That means a lot. | 谢谢,那意义重大 |
[21:58] | All the tests have been inconclusive? | 所有测试都无法确诊吗? |
[22:01] | Diagnostics is more of an art than a science. | 诊断是艺术多于科学的 |
[22:05] | Should I be worried right now? | 我现在该开始担心了吗? |
[22:09] | I work for one of the top diagnosticians in the country. | 我给全国顶尖诊断专家工作 |
[22:12] | We’re pouring all of our energy into figuring this out. | 我们会尽力诊断的 |
[22:17] | I thought you convicts knew how to drink. | 以为你们这些罪犯知道怎么喝酒 |
[22:20] | You’re at least three shots behind. | 你至少少喝了三杯 |
[22:28] | Now you’re four shots behind. | 现在你少喝了四杯 |
[22:31] | You better get me the next one, or I’m gonna kill you. | 你最好把下一杯给我,要不杀了你 |
[22:43] | House. | 豪斯… |
[22:45] | I was just waiting for test results, I was… | 我在等检验结果,我… |
[22:48] | Little busy right now. Getting my drink on. | 现在有点忙,正在喝酒 |
[22:52] | Unbelievable. | 不敢相信 |
[22:54] | That’s the finest piece I’ve seen in 10 years. | 那是我10年来看到最好的妞 |
[23:00] | I could’ve hit that. | 我该上了她 |
[23:02] | And you didn’t? | 你没有 |
[23:04] | Emm | 嗯 |
[23:05] | Man, you’re the one that should be locked up. | 那你该是被关起来的 |
[23:10] | Tell me something. I’ve been trying to figure this out. | 告诉我,我一直想知道 |
[23:14] | Why does a guy who’s on death row | 为什么一个… |
[23:16] | suddenly try to off himself? | 死囚,忽然想轻生? |
[23:25] | I know you drank that copier fluid. | 你知道你的把戏 |
[23:28] | It’s not as visually dramatic as slitting your wrists with a homemade shiv, | 并不真的象玩手腕上的 小刀那样迷惑人 |
[23:32] | but it will do the trick. | 但还是可以骗人的 |
[23:40] | It just hit me all of a sudden. | 最初真的把我迷惑了 |
[23:43] | It was like, they tell me when to eat, when to sleep, when to walk, when to talk, everything. | 就象,他们告诉我们什么时候吃 什么时候睡,什么时候走,所有的 |
[23:51] | I had to take control of something, right? | 我得能控制点什么,对吧? |
[23:55] | When to die. | 什么时候你死 |
[23:58] | I figured that was as good as anything. | 我猜那就足够好了 |
[24:05] | And that thought just came to you, just like that? | 那个想法就这么冒出来了 就那么简单 |
[24:11] | Man, I told you, for 23 hours… | 老兄,我告诉你, 23个小时… |
[24:14] | Look, here’s the good news. | 嗯,你看,这是好消息 |
[24:20] | The copier fluid you drank contains about 90% methanol, | 你喝的东西含90%甲醇, |
[24:25] | which is very poisonous, and you took more than enough to kill yourself. | 毒性很大,你喝的足够自杀 |
[24:30] | The bad news is, the alcohol you just drank | 坏消息是,你刚才喝的酒 |
[24:35] | contains so much ethanol that it’s going to bind with that nasty formic acid rampaging through your body, | 含等量乙醇,将汇合你身体里的蚁酸 |
[24:42] | hence you’re just gonna pee it out. Harmlessly. | 然后你会尿出来,无害 |
[24:51] | Man, you are drunk. | 老兄,你喝多了 |
[24:52] | Yes, I am. I also saved your life. | 是的,我还救了你的命 |
[25:02] | At least for now. | 哈,至少现在是的 |
[25:16] | Morning! | 早安 |
[25:18] | Your head hurts? | 你头疼吗? |
[25:20] | No, you just have a very grating voice. | 不疼,是你的声音刺耳 |
[25:22] | You always were a lightweight. | 你一直体重较轻 |
[25:24] | Why are you talking to me? | 你干嘛跟我说话? |
[25:26] | Can’t it be enough that I wanna cause you pain? | 我想让你痛苦这个原因可以吗? |
[25:29] | The patient’s okay now, you’re gonna send him back? | 病人好了,你打算把他送回去? |
[25:32] | Absolutely. | 完全对 |
[25:44] | – Can I trust you? | 我能信任你吗? |
[25:45] | – You used to. | 过去你是的 |
[25:50] | I still think the patient’s sick. I’m keeping him here. | 我还是觉得病人有问题,我要留下他 |
[25:53] | Yeah. Either you can do your job and keep the hospital informed, | 现在要么你做你的事稳住医院 |
[25:56] | or you can help me make sure the hospital is not informed and buy me some time. | 或者是你帮我确保医院不知情 替我争取时间 |
[26:05] | – Have you done a CT? | 试过CT吗? |
[26:06] | – Yeah, I have. | 试过? |
[26:07] | With contrast? | 对照过吗? |
[26:08] | She’s done everything she needs to do except tell her patient that she’s dying. | 该做的她都做了 就差告诉病人她要死了 |
[26:15] | I told you, only I get to play with the markers. | 我告诉过你,只有我可以使用记号笔 |
[26:19] | Our prisoner has a new symptom. | 我们的犯人有了新症状 |
[26:22] | I’m not telling Cindy she’s dying until the diagnosis is confirmed. | 确诊前我不会告诉辛蒂她要死了 |
[26:26] | I’m not buying that Clarence was trying to take control of his life by suicide. | 而我不相信克拉伦 以自杀控制自己的生命 |
[26:31] | Healthy people don’t kill themselves. | 健康的人不自杀 |
[26:33] | Healthy people don’t kill other people. | 健康的人也不杀别人 |
[26:35] | Guy just filed an appeal in a state that hasn’t actually killed anybody in about 30 years. | 这家伙刚被一个30年没判死刑的州 驳回了上诉请求 |
[26:40] | What if it wasn’t suicide? What if it was an escape plan? | 如果不是自杀呢? 如果是个逃跑计划呢? |
[26:43] | Drink enough methanol to get transferred to a hospital, try to escape from here. | 喝足量甲醇运往医院 再从这逃走? |
[26:51] | His heart went nuts before he got stuck in that storage cell and chugged a toner martini. | 他的心脏在他喝假酒前就发疯了 |
[26:57] | I think there’s something going on in his head. | 我觉得他的头脑出问题了 |
[26:59] | Check for intracranial lesions, brain infections, autoimmune diseases, do a CT, LP, full workup. | 检查颅内损伤,脑部感染 免疫系统疾病,做CT,LP,全套检查 |
[27:05] | State’s paying, so go nuts. | 州政府付钱,我们来狂欢吧 |
[27:11] | Where’d you get these scars? | 你哪来的这个疤痕? |
[27:13] | I got shivved my first month in. After I healed up, I got mines. | 第一个月进来时被刺的 其后我保全了我的屁眼 |
[27:18] | You guys still think I’m sick? | 你们还觉得我有病吗? |
[27:21] | Obviously. | 没错 |
[27:23] | Why do you care? Why don’t you just let me die? | 你干嘛在意? 干嘛不就让我死算了? |
[27:27] | … | 对,你象爱妈妈一样的爱我 |
[27:30] | That’s why the nurse says you kicked her out when my heart nearly stopped. | 那就是护士说我心脏快停时 你把她踢出去了 |
[27:34] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[27:39] | Any family history of mental illness? | 家族有精神病史吗? |
[27:41] | I always heard my pop was crazy, I never met the man. With my mom, it was the drugs. | 我一直听说我爸是疯子, 从没看见过他和妈妈,是药吗? |
[27:46] | Any siblings? | 有兄弟姐妹吗? |
[27:48] | I got a brother, pretty much raised him on my own. | 我有弟弟,几乎是我带大的 |
[27:52] | – Inspirational. | 不错的故事 |
[27:54] | He doing time, too? – Hey… | – 他也在苦窑里熬时间吗? – 嘿 |
[27:57] | He’s a good kid. Don’t go judging what you don’t know. | 他是好孩子,别随便评价你不知道的事 |
[28:03] | How’s his health? | 他的健康如何? |
[28:06] | I haven’t heard from him since I went inside. | 我进去后就没听过他的消息 |
[28:12] | Spent 16 years with him, changed his damn diapers. | 跟他一起16年,给他换该死的尿布 |
[28:17] | Can you imagine your whole life being all about the worst thing you ever did? | 你能想像你的一生都随坏事而去吗? |
[28:29] | You killed four people. | 你杀了四个人 |
[28:31] | And somehow making mac and cheese just the way he wants kind of loses its significance. | 不知何故,做乳酪面包失去了意义 |
[28:43] | Oh, no. Now you’ve left your entire body in my chair. | 哦,不,你现在把 整个身体都扔我椅子上了 |
[28:49] | … | 我需要你平等的注意力 |
[28:52] | I take it the CT with contrast came back? | 我把比对的CT结果带回来了 |
[28:54] | – They’re not definitive. – Biopsy would be. | – 不确定 – 活体切片会是的 |
[28:57] | Biopsy would be invasive and unnecessary. | 活体切片会侵入病毒而且不必要 |
[29:01] | as long as you can. | 但你不需要确诊,你想把错觉尽量持久 |
[29:05] | A lavage could prove it’s not cancer. | 灌洗可以证明不是癌症 |
[29:07] | But you need me to approve the procedure. | 但你需要我的许可程序 |
[29:09] | Must be a bitch. – The answer is no. | 尽管不够意思,但答案是不 |
[29:12] | – Why? Because it’s me? | 为什么?因为是我? |
[29:16] | I’m over you! | 我跟你过劲了 |
[29:18] | I’ve jumped on the bandwagon. And I hate you, okay? | 我跳上了花车,我恨你,好吗? |
[29:22] | Great. Let’s treat her. | 好,我们来治疗她吧 |
[29:25] | What is it? | 什么啊? |
[29:27] | You won’t help Cindy, but you’re obsessed with this piece of dirt! | 你不帮辛蒂,但却被这点尘土迷惑? |
[29:31] | Are you just trying to prove that who someone is doesn’t matter, or that all that matters is your stupid puzzle? | 你难道是想证明别人不重要, 只有你的迷惑最重要? |
[29:41] | Fine. Treat them the same, that’s all I’m asking. One test. | 好吧,同样治疗吧,一个测试 是我全部要求 |
[29:52] | Wow. That is remarkable. | 哇,很出色 |
[29:55] | According to those patchouli oil-selling New Agers, | 根据卖口香糖给小孩的人说, |
[29:59] | it’s supposed to be the terminal patient, | 本该是晚期的病人 |
[30:01] | but you’re going through the five stages. | 而你正经历死亡五步骤 |
[30:04] | You just made a completely seamless transition from anger to bargaining. | 你正顺滑地从愤怒过渡到讨价还价 |
[30:10] | Cover two more of my clinic hours, and you can have your one procedure. | 再完成两小时出诊 你可以得到一个程序 |
[30:24] | No lesions, no aneurysms. | 没损伤,没动脉瘤 |
[30:27] | Ironically, the mind of a killer looks completely normal. | 很讽刺,但一个杀人犯的头脑 看上去挺正常的 |
[30:32] | If someone asked you to describe me to them, | 如果有人让你描述我 |
[30:35] | what’s the first thing you’d tell them? | 你第一告诉他们什么? |
[30:38] | Insecure. What are you asking? | 不可靠 你问什么? |
[30:42] | Like if you were setting me up on a blind date. | 就象,你跟我初次约会? |
[30:45] | Would you describe me to the girl as the black guy? A neurologist? Car thief? | 你会象个姑娘介绍我,黑人 神经学医生,偷车的? |
[30:51] | This guy’s really getting to you, isn’t he? | 那家伙触动你了吧? |
[31:24] | There’s no sign of infection. | 没有感染的迹象 |
[31:28] | You’re gonna have to do the biopsy. | 得做活体切片了 |
[31:33] | Your death row guy’s still here. | 你的死囚还在这里 |
[31:35] | Yeah, sorry. I’ve just gotta get him stabilized. | 是,抱歉,得让他稳定 |
[31:38] | Probably keep him on fluids for a few more hours, then off he goes. | 再留他几个小时就可以走了 |
[31:42] | Oh, yeah? ‘Cause I’m figuring that you still think he’s sick. | 哦,是吗? 我以为你还认为他有病呢 |
[31:48] | Figuring requires deductive reasoning. I’m figuring that you did no figuring. | 猜测需要推理 我猜测你没猜对 |
[31:53] | Stacy just ratted me out, right? | 史戴西出卖了我,对吧? |
[31:55] | So much for attorney-client privilege. | 再不能有律师和当事人之间的信任了 |
[31:58] | I’m the client, you moron. Stacy has a duty to this hospital. | 我是当事人,你个白痴 史戴西对这家医院负有责任 |
[32:01] | – Right. – I’m sending him back to prison. | – 对 – 我要把他送会监狱去 |
[32:03] | Can’t. Court order. | 哇 ,不行,法庭令 |
[32:06] | Court order says he has to be declared healthy. | 法庭令说他得被公告健康 |
[32:08] | Doesn’t specify which doctor needs to make that declaration. | 没指出由哪个医生公告 |
[32:14] | What is it, Clarence? My gut! | – 怎么了,克拉伦? – 我的肠子 |
[32:16] | Would you describe it as a shooting pain? A throbbing pain? | 你是否可以描述一下? 是刺痛还是跳着疼 |
[32:20] | Or maybe an imaginary pain because you don’t want to go back to prison? | 还是因为你不想回监狱而假疼? |
[32:24] | – Where does it hurt? | 哪里疼? |
[32:24] | – My gut, like I’m getting stabbed! | 我的肠子,我觉得我被刺中了 |
[32:27] | Well, he’d know. Let me take a look. | 他该知道,让我看看 |
[32:31] | Oh, so everybody lies except a convicted murderer? | 哦,也就是说除了一个罪犯 所有人都说谎 |
[32:45] | I don’t think he’s faking this stuff. What do you think, Doctor? | 我不觉得他是装的,你呢医生? |
[33:08] | I didn’t have any choice. | 我没选择 |
[33:11] | No, you had to tell Cuddy. | 不,你得告诉卡蒂 |
[33:12] | She’s your boss, I get it. | 她是你老板,我明白了 |
[33:15] | Hitler thought he was doing the world a favor, too. | 希特勒也觉得他是造福全人类呢 |
[33:18] | Yeah, pretty much on that same level. | 对,跟那个水平差不多 |
[33:20] | Gandhi didn’t march to the sea because his buddies asked him to. | 甘地没因朋友要求就做海洋漫步 |
[33:23] | Pol Pot didn’t wipe out the teachers because he wanted to make friends. | 泡泡没把所有老师消灭因为他需要朋友 |
[33:26] | You’re not making friends right now. | 你现在不是在交朋友 |
[33:30] | – I trusted you. | 我信任了你 |
[33:31] | – I know. | 我知道 |
[33:35] | Wilson’s a fool. I’m an idiot. | 韦森是傻瓜,我是白痴 |
[33:40] | I had to do what I thought was right. | 我得做我认为对的事 |
[33:43] | It’s the only reason anybody does anything. | 那是每个人行事的准则 |
[33:49] | Surgery went fine. They removed almost a foot of necrotic bowel. | 外科手术进展顺利 他们切除了近一尺的坏死肠子 |
[33:53] | They’re shackling him and taking him into recovery. | 他们给他上了手铐送去康复了 |
[33:55] | I wonder. | 我好奇 |
[33:59] | I wonder why Clarence killed that second inmate? | 我好奇为什么克拉伦杀了第二个狱友 |
[34:04] | Fine, I’ll bite. What the hell are you talking about? | 好吧,我来接 你说什么呢? |
[34:07] | Everything we do is dictated by motive. | 凡事皆有目的 |
[34:11] | Why did he kill his girlfriend? | 他干嘛杀他女友? |
[34:13] | – Because he’s a maniac! | 因为他是疯子 |
[34:14] | – Is that the reason he gave? | 那是他给的原因么? |
[34:16] | She was cheating on him. | 她骗他 |
[34:19] | Jealousy. | 嫉妒 |
[34:20] | That gets him sent to prison. Where he kills inmate number one. Why? | 那使他进监狱 杀了第一号狱友,为什么? |
[34:26] | Guy attacked him first. | 那家伙先袭击他 |
[34:29] | Revenge. – Who’d he kill after that? | 复仇 其后杀了谁? |
[34:32] | – Prison guard. | 狱警 |
[34:34] | Who had a file full of abuse complaints. | 他的档案满是虐待投诉 |
[34:36] | Probably been kicking Clarence’s ass for months. | 估计虐待克拉伦好几个月了 |
[34:39] | Clarence is just ridding the world of bad seeds. | 克拉伦是为民除害呢 |
[34:41] | We’ll call that one retribution. | 管它叫’报偿’. |
[34:44] | Then he kills inmate number two. | 然后杀了二号狱友 |
[34:48] | Anybody know why? | 有人知道原因么? |
[34:59] | All of a sudden, I gotta have a reason? | 我突然需要一个理由了吗? |
[35:02] | It’s an anomaly. Doctors love anomalies. | 那样不规则,医生热爱不规则 |
[35:06] | Dark spot on an x-ray, bright spot on an MRI. | x光有黑点,MRI有亮点…… |
[35:10] | Killing that second inmate was the homicidal equivalent of blood in the urine. | 杀第二个狱友相当于 谋杀案中的尿里有血 |
[35:15] | It doesn’t fit. | 不恰当 |
[35:17] | I’m interested in things that don’t fit. | 我对不恰当很感兴趣 |
[35:20] | Tell me why you did it. | 告诉我你做的理由 |
[35:27] | Your other victims you were almost bragging about. | 一个你吹嘘的受害者 |
[35:31] | What was different about this guy? | 这家伙有什么不同? |
[35:38] | It happened when I was in gen pop. | 发生在我在gen-pop的时候 |
[35:43] | I was in the library, just reading. | 我在图书馆,看书 |
[35:48] | And I started feeling real nervous. | 我开始觉得很紧张 |
[35:51] | This guy was staring at me. I could feel his eyes | 这家伙盯着我,我可以感觉到他的眼睛 |
[35:54] | digging holes in the back of my neck. Made me feel crazy. | 象在我脖子上挖洞一样 让我发疯 |
[36:01] | Sweat was pouring down my face. | 我脸上汗如雨下 |
[36:04] | I could hear my heartbeat racing in my ears. | 我能听到心跳声进入我的耳朵 |
[36:11] | I just raged out on the dude. | 我朝着他发狂了 |
[36:19] | So what’s the differential for raging out? | 那么发狂如何细分? |
[36:22] | – Excess testosterone, steroids. | 睾丸激素过剩,类固醇…… |
[36:24] | – Adrenalin? | 刺激… |
[36:25] | – Prep Clarence for surgery. | 准备给克拉伦做手术 |
[36:27] | – Care to share with the class? | 跟大家分享吧 |
[36:28] | Oh, come on, do I have to spell it out for you? Pheochromocytoma. | 哦,拜托,我还得给你拼写出来吗? 嗜铬神经细胞瘤 |
[36:33] | Actually, I’m not sure how you spell it. | 其实,我不知道怎么拼 |
[36:35] | But you said it yourself, adrenalin. | 可你自己说的,刺激 |
[36:36] | Pheochromocytoma sits on top of the adrenal gland, randomly spits out oodles of the stuff. It’s perfect. | 嗜铬神经细胞瘤位于肾上腺管壁 随意释放大量物质 |
[36:41] | It explains everything, the tachycardia, | 精彩,解释很多事 |
[36:42] | pulmonary edema, the vasoconstriction that caused the necrotic bowel. | 心动过速,肺水肿 血管收缩导致肠坏死 |
[36:46] | Even explains how he had the strength to rip the rail off his bed. | 甚至可以解释他扯烂床围栏的蛮力 |
[36:49] | – But pheo’s extremely rare. | 但该症异常罕见 |
[36:51] | – I love rare. Set up an MRI. Where’s Cameron? | 我喜欢罕见,准备MRI,卡麦伦在哪里? |
[36:56] | Like I don’t know. | 就象我不知道似的 |
[37:04] | Dr. Cameron, could I borrow you for a consult? | 卡麦伦医生,你能指导我吗? |
[37:06] | Bittersweet thing about being head of the Oncology Department, I get cc’d on all the biopsy results. | 甘苦滋味是肿瘤科的头等大事 我已获得所有活体切片结果了 |
[37:12] | Yeah, I know. – She’s terminal. | 对,我知道,她是晚期 |
[37:16] | – Yeah. So I take it you were in there informing her? | 对,那么我就当你是在通知她呢? |
[37:20] | Well, I hadn’t exactly gotten around to that, but I was just… | 嗯,我还没那么做,我正… |
[37:24] | Doing what? Making friends? | 干嘛?交朋友吗? |
[37:29] | Cindy’s divorced. She doesn’t have any kids, no siblings, both her parents are gone… | 辛蒂离婚了,没孩子 没胞亲,父母双亡 |
[37:33] | It’s not your job to be her friend! | 做她朋友不是你的工作 |
[37:35] | Do you understand? And it’s not worth it. | 你懂吗?那不值 |
[37:39] | She feels better her final few days, and you’re not the same, maybe for years. | 她最后的几天觉得好,而你 会难受好几年 |
[37:43] | – You don’t think it’s worth it? | 你觉得不值 |
[37:44] | – I know it’s not worth it. | 我知道不值 |
[37:51] | My husband… | 我丈夫… |
[37:58] | I met him just after he was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. | 我是在他被诊断为晚期癌症后遇到他的 |
[38:03] | If I hadn’t married him… | 如果我没跟他结婚 |
[38:07] | He was alone. | 他会孤独 |
[38:09] | When a good person dies, there should be an impact on the world. | 当一个好人死的时候 该对世界有些影响 |
[38:14] | Somebody should notice. Somebody should be upset. | 有人该注意到,有人该难过 |
[38:24] | “Pheo” what? | 嗜什么? |
[38:26] | I don’t even remember. | 我都不记得了 |
[38:28] | It’s just a fancy way of saying “small, adrenalin-secreting tumor”. | 是个卖弄地描述小瘤子的说法 |
[38:33] | Yeah, that clarified it for you. | 对,这该说清楚了 |
[38:36] | All you need to know is, if I’m right, we can fix it. | 你需要知道的就是如果我对了 我们可以解决了它 |
[38:40] | Just gotta find it first. We need an MRI. | 需要找到它 要做核磁共振 |
[38:44] | It’s completely painless for most people. | 对大部分人来说毫无痛苦 |
[38:46] | But not for me? | 对我来说不是? |
[38:48] | I assume you got those tattoos in prison. | 我猜你是在监狱里做的这些纹身? |
[38:52] | Prison tats often contain inks with heavy metals. | 监狱纹身用的自制墨水含重金属 |
[38:55] | The MRI is basically a giant magnet, | 核磁共振基本上是一块大型磁铁 |
[38:57] | suck those metallic inks right out of your skin. | 它会把那些重金属 从你的皮肤里吸出来 |
[39:25] | Stop squirming. Don’t make us do this again. | 别动,要不还得再做 |
[39:31] | Big baby. | 大婴儿 |
[39:33] | Still don’t see anything. | 还是看不到什么啊 |
[39:37] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[39:39] | There’s Waldo. | 有个Waldo |
[39:42] | Found it, Clarence. | 找到了,克拉伦 |
[39:44] | Turn it off! Turn this damn thing off! | 关掉,把这该死的东西关掉 |
[39:47] | Keep him in there until you guys see it, too. | 把他关在里面直到你们找到为止 |
[39:51] | Son of a bitch. | 狗日的 |
[40:01] | Looks like they got the pheo out successfully. | 看来他们把瘤子顺利拿出来了 |
[40:06] | So, what now? | 那么现在呢? |
[40:08] | Clarence goes back to death row. | 克拉伦要会死牢了 |
[40:10] | Just like that? | 就这样? |
[40:12] | He’s cured. | 他治好了 |
[40:15] | That tumor caused random shots of adrenalin, which obviously led to the rage attacks that made him become a murderer in the first place. | 肿瘤导致他难以抑制怒气 很明显直接导致他的最初谋杀 |
[40:22] | My God, you’re right! | 以上帝之名,你对了 |
[40:24] | Let’s call the surgeons, we gotta save that tumor. | 我们得找外科医生留着那个瘤子 |
[40:27] | Put it on the witness stand. | 把它安置上证人席 |
[40:28] | We could testify at Clarence’s appeal. | 我们可以为克拉伦的上诉作证 |
[40:30] | You smell that? | 你闻得见吗? |
[40:33] | I think that is the stink of hypocrisy. | 我觉得那是伪善的臭气 |
[40:36] | You wouldn’t even consider the notion that Clarence’s social upbringing was responsible for what he became, | 你没考虑 克拉伦的社会环境对他负有责任 |
[40:40] | but now you’re sprinting to the witness stand to blame everything on a little tumor. | 而你却要作证 把一切都归咎于一个小肿瘤 |
[40:44] | A person’s upbringing and their biology are completely different. | 一个人的环境和 他的生物性是完全不同的 |
[40:47] | Yeah. Because you only overcame one of them. | 是,你只战胜了一个 |
[40:52] | Well, let’s just give Clarence a free pass. | 嗯,我们就算给克拉伦一个通行证吧? |
[40:55] | Which is probably gonna piss off all those other pheo sufferers | 你会因此得罪所有该病症的患者 |
[40:58] | who managed to control their rage attacks and become lawyers, race car drivers, or even doctors. | 因为他们在努力克制自己的怒气而 成为律师,赛车手,甚至是医生 |
[41:04] | Removing that tumor puts a stop to those random shots of adrenalin. It doesn’t absolve him. | 切除肿瘤可以中止胡乱杀人 却不能给他免罪 |
[41:11] | You want him to be executed? | 你希望他被处决吗? |
[41:15] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是那么说的 |
[41:18] | Got an opinion? | 有意见吗? |
[41:20] | Everyone’s got an opinion. | 每个人都有意见 |
[41:27] | I… I think I’m gonna testify at Clarence’s appeal. | 我,我想我会在克拉伦的上诉中作证 |
[41:34] | You’ll do what you think is right. On your own time. | 你可以做你认为对的事 在你自己的时间里 |
[42:00] | But it’s just a cough. | 我只是咳嗽而已 |