| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:17] | What that’s mind? | 那什么意思? |
| [00:30] | Dr. Sebastian. | 塞医生 |
| [00:34] | Two pallets of antibiotics for tuberculosis. | 两箱治肺结核的抗生素 |
| [00:36] | We’ve got six pallets worth of patients. | 可我们有相当于六箱用量的病人 |
| [00:39] | Stoia Tucker needs a math lesson. | 斯塔克需要数学老师 |
| [00:40] | I’m headed back tomorrow. | 我明天带回来 |
| [00:42] | Hey! | 嘿 |
| [00:43] | Hey! | 嗨 |
| [00:45] | … | 把盒子搬走 |
| [00:47] | … Come on, come on. Come on, kids, let the truck through. | 嘿,你 |
| [00:58] | Move those boxes quick, quick. | 把那些盒子搬走,快,快 |
| [01:00] | Let’s move! Hurry, hurry, hurry! | 咱们搬,快,快 |
| [01:02] | Let’s go! Let’s go, man! Hurry! | 快,伙计,快 |
| [01:05] | I’ve got some very special medicine here. | 我这有些非常特殊的药 |
| [01:07] | It’s from Hershey, Pennsylvania. | 是从宾州的荷西搞来的 |
| [01:10] | One per person. One per person. Let’s calm down, kids. Wait, wait. | 一人一支 |
| [01:23] | Help! Help! Dr. Sebastian! | 救命啊,塞阪大夫 |
| [01:25] | Come quickly! | 快来 |
| [01:27] | My son, he fell. He fell on this log. | 我儿子,他跌倒了,他摔在这里了 |
| [01:29] | We were just waiting for his friends. | 我们在等他的药 |
| [01:38] | I got no breath sounds on the left. | 左侧我听不到呼吸声了 |
| [01:40] | Give me that. | 那个给我 |
| [01:50] | Yeah, he’s gonna be okay. | 对,他会没事的 |
| [01:54] | The fall didn’t cause him to drop a lung. | 摔跤并没把肺摔出来 |
| [01:56] | The lung caused him to fall. TB chewed it up. | 是肺的毛病导致了他跌倒, |
| [02:00] | He’ll be lucky to live another year. | 如果再活一年就够运气的了 |
| [02:02] | This is Sarni. | 这是萨尼 |
| [02:04] | I picked up the tab for the back brace myself. | 我自己拿了支架的标签 |
| [02:06] | The funny thing is, | 可笑的是 |
| [02:07] | is that the brace cost more than the medicine | 支架比他们赖以活命的药 |
| [02:10] | that would have prevented her from needing it. | 要贵不少 |
| [02:13] | It’s your medicine. | 那是你们的药 |
| [02:14] | All of the antibiotics that | 所有我们需要的抗生素 |
| [02:16] | we need are right here in your warehouses, | 都在这里,你们的仓库 |
| [02:19] | in your factories. | 工厂里面 |
| [02:20] | – We provide over 10,000 doses a year. | 我们每年供应10,000支 |
| [02:22] | – Which is not enough. | 但……不够 |
| [02:24] | You know we’d love to do more, but our hands are tied. | 你知道我们想多贡献 但我们受制于人 |
| [02:26] | New car, Jerry? | 新车,杰? |
| [02:27] | I saw it on the way in, looks beautiful. | 我进来时看见了,漂亮 |
| [02:29] | Don’t make this personal. | 别私人化 |
| [02:30] | All the way from Germany, too. | 一路从德国运来的 |
| [02:31] | I know that’s a lot of red tape. | 我知道会有很多红带子 |
| [02:32] | I’m not like you. | 我不象你 |
| [02:33] | I’m not ashamed of making a living. | 我不以享乐为耻 |
| [02:35] | And I know you didn’t become a chem major for the money. | 我也知道你主修化学不只为赚钱 |
| [02:37] | Now, you want the same things that I want. | 那样就使我们目标一致了 |
| [02:39] | You just… | 你只…… |
| [02:42] | You have to… | 你得…… |
| [02:43] | You just have to push a little… | 你得再努力…… |
| [02:44] | You have to push a little bit harder… | 你得再努力点 |
| [02:47] | – Harder for it. | 再努力 |
| [02:48] | – Sebastian? | 塞阪? |
| [02:56] | Call 911. Is he okay? | 打9-1-1 |
| [02:59] | Isn’t someone here a doctor? | 这没有医生吗? |
| [03:41] | Selling subscriptions? | 销售清单? |
| [03:43] | I heard 20 and you get a new bike. | 我听过20次了,你买了新自行车 |
| [03:45] | Dr. Sebastian Charles collapsed | 查塞阪博士在 |
| [03:46] | during a presentation at Stoia Tucker. | 斯塔克演讲时晕倒 |
| [03:48] | Really? | 真的? |
| [03:49] | Crushed under the weight of his own ego? | 在他自我重压下倒塌了吗? |
| [03:51] | Wow! | 哇 |
| [03:53] | Is there nobody you admire? | 你不敬佩任何人吗? |
| [03:55] | Well, there is this gal I met | 在制造协会有个女孩 |
| [03:57] | in Nam who could blow out a candle without using… | 能吹灭蜡烛,不用…… |
| [03:59] | He thinks it’s TB. | 他认为是脑结核(TA) |
| [04:01] | Good thing he’s not the syphilis expert. | 他好在不是个梅毒专家 |
| [04:03] | – He wants a second opinion. | 他需要验证意见 |
| [04:05] | – Second to his own. Okay. | 验证他自己,好啊 |
| [04:08] | – It’s not TB. | 不是TB |
| [04:10] | – What is it? | 是什么? |
| [04:11] | Oh, you want specifics? | 哦 ,他要确切答案吗? |
| [04:13] | Lemma Lemma, | |
| [04:15] | big Knicks fan. | 尼克队的大球迷 |
| [04:18] | You’ve never had an episode like this before? | 你过去从未有过这样的情形吗? |
| [04:20] | No. He died last month. | 没有。他上月死了 |
| [04:23] | Stupidly tried to share his meds with his cousin, | 愚蠢的跟他表兄分药吃 |
| [04:25] | and they only had enough for one. | 那药其实只够他一个人的 |
| [04:28] | Dr. House, | 豪斯医生 |
| [04:29] | I’m Sebastian Charles. | 我是查塞阪 |
| [04:32] | Patients aren’t | 病人通常不是 |
| [04:34] | usually part of the diagnostic process. | 诊断程序的一部分 |
| [04:36] | Well, I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
| [04:38] | Listen, I know you guys don’t make a lot of money… | 听着,我知道你们挣钱不多 |
| [04:42] | … | 哦,那就再写吧 |
| [04:45] | – Talk to Chase. He’s rich. | 跟小蔡说,他有钱 |
| [04:46] | – My dad, not me. | 我爸爸,不是我 |
| [04:47] | Every minute four people die of TB. | 每分钟四个人死于TB |
| [04:49] | Wow! | 哇 |
| [04:51] | How can you sleep at night? | 你夜里如何安睡? |
| [04:52] | There’s people dying in Africa of a disease that we cured over… | 在非洲有人死于我们可以治…… |
| [04:55] | Yeah, I know. | 对,我知道 |
| [04:56] | I saw the concert. | 我看音乐会了 |
| [04:58] | Seriously. Let’s see, | 但是认真点,我们算算 |
| [05:00] | you sleep six hours. That means every night you kill | 每晚你睡六个小时,那就是杀了… |
| [05:02] | 1,440 people. | 1,440 个人 |
| [05:04] | I guess you got to get some sleep, but come on. | 我猜你还是要睡觉的,但是拜托 |
| [05:06] | If you’d stayed up another 10 minutes, | 如果你再浪费个10分钟…… |
| [05:07] | you could have saved 40 lives. | 该可以救活40个人 |
| [05:09] | Do you send notes to the families in the morning? | 今早你给家人们发消息了吗? |
| [05:11] | That’s gonna take at least 10 minutes. | 那至少要花10分钟 |
| [05:13] | So that’s another 40 dead, another 40 notes. | 那就是说又会有40个死,40个消息得发 |
| [05:15] | Why don’t you go wrack yourself with guilt in your own room? | 干嘛你不回自己屋里用自疚拷打自己去呢? |
| [05:18] | No, thanks. I’ll stay. | 不,谢谢,我留下 |
| [05:19] | I’d like to hear the differential. | 我想听听微分 |
| [05:21] | Dr. Cameron, | 卡梅伦医生 |
| [05:22] | tell the doctor why | 告诉这位医生为什么患者 |
| [05:24] | it’s not a good idea for the patient to be here. | 不宜呆在这里 |
| [05:25] | He’s an immunologist and a TB expert. | 他是免疫学家也是脑结核专家 |
| [05:28] | That’ll be very useful if we need somebody to say the words, | 如果我们想听人说“这是TB” |
| [05:29] | “I think it’s TB”. | 会很有用 |
| [05:34] | What is that? | 那是什么味? |
| [05:35] | Oh, that. I’m sorry, | 哦,那个…… |
| [05:37] | that’s my body powder. | 是我的爽身粉 |
| [05:38] | It’s the only thing | 是我能找到唯一 |
| [05:39] | I’ve found that works in the Sahara. | 在撒哈拉有用的 |
| [05:41] | I’m kind of used to it. | 我习惯了 |
| [05:42] | I don’t even notice it. | 已经闻不到了 |
| [05:43] | Who thinks it smells like an elephant-dung smoothie? | 还有人觉得象大象的粪味吗? |
| [05:46] | It smells okay to me. | 我觉得还行 |
| [05:48] | That is exactly why the patient shouldn’t be in the room. | 那正是病人不能在这的原因 |
| [05:50] | If you can’t tell a man that his cologne makes you want to puke, | 如果你没法告诉一个男人 他的古龙水让你想吐 |
| [05:52] | how are you gonna tell him that he’s an idiot? | 你又怎么能告诉他他是白痴呢? |
| [05:54] | He’s not an idiot. | 他不是白痴 |
| [05:56] | Sure, you say that now, while he’s in the room. | 当然你那么说,他在屋里啊 |
| [05:59] | Look, I don’t have time for this. | 我功夫这样 |
| [06:01] | It’s TB. Nope. | -是 TB -不是 |
| [06:02] | The symptoms are too varied. | 症状太杂 |
| [06:05] | Well, if you haven’t seen 10,000 cases, | 如果你没见过10,000个病例 |
| [06:06] | I agree that’s what you’d think. | 我同意你的意见 |
| [06:08] | I told you he’s an idiot. | 我告诉你了他是白痴 |
| [06:09] | – You said you wanted a second opinion. | 你说你要验证意见 |
| [06:11] | – No, actually, | 其实不要 |
| [06:12] | my backers wanted a second opinion. | 我的赞助商们要 |
| [06:14] | Yeah, | 对 |
| [06:15] | doesn’t look good if you drop dead while wearing | 穿着有商标的鞋死掉 |
| [06:16] | your shoe sponsor’s logo. | 不好看啊 |
| [06:18] | It’s TB and I’m not dying. | 是TB,而且我不会死 |
| [06:20] | I’m gonna want you to plant a PPD | 我需要你们给我植入PPD |
| [06:21] | and induce a sputum to confirm the TB. | 引流痰液验证TB |
| [06:24] | Imaging studies will determine the progress, | 成像可确定进展 |
| [06:26] | and I think we should probably | 然后,我想再给我肺 |
| [06:27] | take a CT scan of my lungs | 做个CT扫描吧 |
| [06:29] | – just so that nobody second guesses us. | 那样有人就不会怀疑了吧? |
| [06:31] | – Wouldn’t want that. | 不想那样 |
| [06:35] | Hello? | 喂? |
| [06:37] | No, I’m feeling much better. | 不,我觉得好多了 |
| [06:40] | Well, what you can do is, you can get your board to approve | 你做你能做的 |
| [06:43] | the increased med shipments that… | 争取同意更多药品运输量…… |
| [06:45] | Sorry. No, don’t, don’t, don’t try. | 抱歉,别试 |
| [06:50] | No, don’t do your best. | 别尽力 |
| [06:54] | Just get it done, okay? | 只做到,好吗? |
| [06:58] | That’s Stoia Tucker, | 是斯塔克 |
| [06:59] | and they’re the nice pharmaceutical company. | 他们是好制药商 |
| [07:01] | I’m sorry, but it’s against hospital regs. | 对不起,这违反医院规则 |
| [07:03] | Oh, I need the phone. | 哦,我需要电话 |
| [07:05] | Why don’t we focus on getting you better right now? | 我们干嘛不集中对付你的健康问题呢? |
| [07:08] | – What’ll you do, throw me out? | 那,你要干嘛,扔我出去吗? |
| [07:09] | – No, just the phone. | 不,只是电话而已 |
| [07:11] | Sorry. We’ve got an emergency. | 对不起,我们有急诊 |
| [07:13] | Got to go. | 赶紧走 |
| [07:15] | – There’s a phone in your room. | 你房间里有电话 |
| [07:17] | – Yeah, I figured that there would be. | 对,我猜也是 |
| [07:19] | Right. I just thought… | 对,我想…… |
| [07:23] | It’s not like the hospitals you may be used to in Africa. | 这不象你在非洲惯呆的医院 |
| [07:26] | I don’t know what the facilities were like, so… | 我不知道是否便捷…… |
| [07:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [07:32] | You’re welcome. | 不要客气 |
| [07:34] | And thanks for that check. | 谢谢支票 |
| [07:36] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
| [07:43] | The nameless poor have a face, | 有面无名的可怜虫 |
| [07:45] | and it’s a pompous white man. | 华而不实的白人 |
| [07:48] | Yeah, what a jerk, | 对啊,这混蛋 |
| [07:50] | saving all those lives like that. | 敢那样救人 |
| [07:52] | What’s the emergency? | 什么急事? |
| [07:54] | I can’t remember how to do “walk the dog”. | 我忘了怎么遛狗了 |
| [07:56] | The guy’s sick, maybe dying. | 那家伙病了,快死了 |
| [07:59] | And you’ve forgotten all about doing a differential diagnosis. | 我们还没做症状鉴别呢 |
| [08:01] | – You just sent us off to test him… | 你派我们去给他做…… |
| [08:03] | – Well, I had to get him out of there. | 嗯,我得把他轰出去啊 |
| [08:05] | Now we can all sit around and call him an idiot. | 现在我们可以坐一起骂他混蛋了 |
| [08:07] | – Who wants to go first? | 谁先? |
| [08:08] | – He’s right. | 他是对的 |
| [08:09] | Tuberculosis could present hundreds of different ways. | 结核的症状很多 |
| [08:11] | Well, by that logic, | 用那个逻辑 |
| [08:12] | everyone in the hospital should be treated. | 医院里所有人都该治疗 |
| [08:14] | Not everybody in the hospital has been exposed to | 并不是医院所有人在过去的20年里 |
| [08:16] | it for the last 20 years. | 都暴露在那样的环境中啊 |
| [08:17] | TB takes years to kill you. | TB用数年致人死命 |
| [08:19] | Two weeks ago, he was perfectly healthy. | 两周前他还很健康 |
| [08:21] | Now he’s got a whiteboard full of symptoms. | 现在却有多的可以写满白板的症状 |
| [08:22] | What about something metabolic? | 是不是代谢问题? |
| [08:24] | Welcome aboard the Good Ship Ass-Kisser. | 欢迎登陆“马屁精号” |
| [08:27] | Nice day for a sail. Pucker up, me hearties. | 航行的好天气啊 |
| [08:29] | It’s not metabolic. | 不是代谢 |
| [08:31] | Kidney, liver and thyroid are all normal. | 肾、肝、甲状腺都正常 |
| [08:33] | No diabetes. | 没糖尿病 |
| [08:34] | – What about his heart? | 他的心脏呢? |
| [08:35] | – Obviously big as all outdoors. | 明显的,跟其他户外爱好者一样大 |
| [08:37] | Abnormal heart rhythm. | 反常心律 |
| [08:39] | Wave forms show PR variability. | 震动形式显示P-R的可变性 |
| [08:43] | It’s subtle, but it’s there. | 很微小,但有 |
| [08:44] | You think it’s his heart? Sick sinus syndrome? | 你觉得是心脏?心窦综合症? |
| [08:46] | Loose throttle. Sometimes beats too fast, | 没准 |
| [08:47] | sometimes too slow. | 心跳时快时慢 |
| [08:49] | – Causing him to pass out. | 导致昏倒 |
| [08:51] | – It would account for the episode. | 该可以导致这情形 |
| [08:52] | I’ll put him on telemetry, | 我要给他带遥感器 |
| [08:53] | do a stress test and an echocardiogram. | 做压力测试和超声波 |
| [08:55] | Treat him like every other hospital patient. | 对待他同于其他住院病人一样 |
| [08:58] | I want to see that pious, body-powdered tush hanging out of his gown. | 我要看到那个尽责的 满身擦粉的家伙穿上睡袍晃 |
| [09:07] | Could you give me a hand with this thing? | 你能帮我弄这个吗? |
| [09:12] | I don’t recall asking for a stress test | 我不记得要求做 |
| [09:14] | or an echocardiogram. | 压力试验和超声波 |
| [09:16] | What are you gonna do, walk out? | 那你要怎样,离开吗? |
| [09:19] | Corporate sponsors aren’t gonna like that. | 社团赞助商不喜欢那样 |
| [09:24] | I need your forearm. | 伸胳膊 |
| [09:27] | What’s House thinking? | 豪斯怎么想? |
| [09:29] | Sick sinus syndrome. | 心窦综合症 |
| [09:30] | Well, that’s a lot more serious than TB. | 那可比TB严重多了 |
| [09:33] | Is that a PPD? | 那是PPD吗? |
| [09:35] | If it changes color in the next 48 hours… | 如果48小时内变颜色…… |
| [09:37] | Yeah, if House doesn’t think it’s TB, | 对,如果 House不认为是TB |
| [09:40] | why would he have you test for that? | 干嘛他不让你做呢? |
| [09:41] | Just covering all his bases, I guess. | 只是要掩盖所有基本吧,我猜 |
| [09:45] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
| [09:48] | He doesn’t seem like a guy who does that. | 他不是那么干的人 |
| [09:52] | We have you scheduled for a 10:30 echo. | 我们安排你10:30 回声检查 |
| [09:56] | Good for you. | 干的好 |
| [10:02] | Every minute that we refuse to love one another, | 我们一旦拒绝爱, |
| [10:05] | another puppy cries another tear. | 就会有只小狗掉眼泪 |
| [10:08] | You’re just mad because | 你生气是因为 |
| [10:09] | he’s closer to a Nobel Prize than you are. | 他比你接近诺贝尔奖 |
| [10:11] | And yet I’ve nailed more Swedish babes. | 我还没钉上足够的瑞典人 |
| [10:13] | Crazy, crazy world. | 疯狂,疯狂的世界 |
| [10:16] | It’s not just a trip to Stockholm, you know. | 你知道那不止是去一趟斯德哥尔摩 |
| [10:18] | It comes with a cash prize. | 是现金奖赏 |
| [10:20] | Seriously? | 真的? |
| [10:22] | No wonder everybody’s going after that peace thing. | 怪不得有那么多人追那个叫“和平”的玩意 |
| [10:25] | He cures thousands of people every year. | 他每年救活千把人 |
| [10:27] | You cure what, 30? | 你治愈多少,30? |
| [10:29] | McDonald’s makes a better hamburger than your mother | 麦当劳比你妈妈做更好吃的汉堡 |
| [10:32] | because they make more? | 因为他们做的多吗? |
| [10:33] | Oh, I see. | 哦,我明白了 |
| [10:35] | So you hate him because the lives he saves | 你恨他因为他救的生命 |
| [10:37] | aren’t as good as the lives you save? | 不如你救的值钱? |
| [10:39] | Yeah, that’s the reason. | 对,那是原因 |
| [10:41] | Nobel invented dynamite. I won’t accept his blood money. | 诺贝尔发明了炸药,我不要他粘血的钱 |
| [10:47] | The top of my head’s killing me. | 我的头顶要我的命 |
| [10:51] | Well. | 嗯 |
| [10:52] | We spent a week doing “top of head” in anatomy. | 我们在解剖学时花一周时间对付“头顶” |
| [10:56] | I know just where it is. | 我知道那个位置 |
| [10:59] | Wow. | 哇 |
| [11:01] | – That is not the top of my head. | 那不是我的头顶 |
| [11:03] | – Close enough for clinic. | 对临床来说够近了 |
| [11:05] | Your sinuses are clogged. | 你的窦阻塞了 |
| [11:07] | Judging by the scratches on your hands, | 根据你手臂的划痕来看, |
| [11:09] | I’m guessing a new cat. | 我猜是只新猫 |
| [11:11] | It was my mother’s. She’s dead. | 是我妈妈的,她死了 |
| [11:13] | You keep a dead cat? | 你养死猫? |
| [11:15] | No. My mother’s dead. | 不,我妈妈死了 |
| [11:20] | Poor cat. | 哦,可怜的猫 |
| [11:21] | You’re allergic. | 你过敏了 |
| [11:22] | We can control it with antihistamine. | 我们可以用抗组胺药控制 |
| [11:24] | – One pill a day. | 一天一片 |
| [11:25] | – Pills? | 药片? |
| [11:27] | You don’t like to swallow. | 你不喜欢吞咽 |
| [11:29] | Not surprised. | 不奇怪 |
| [11:30] | Forget the pills. | 不要药片了 |
| [11:31] | We’ll give you a nasal spray. | 我给你开个鼻腔喷雾器 |
| [11:32] | Steroids? | 类固醇? |
| [11:34] | Is there something else you can give me? | 还有别的能给我吗? |
| [11:39] | Well, if you live by the river, | 如果你住在河边, |
| [11:40] | I’ve got a bag. | 我有袋子 |
| [11:43] | Hey. Stress test was normal. | 嘿,压力试验正常 |
| [11:45] | – But his EKG was not normal. | 但EKG不正常 |
| [11:48] | – Echo’s normal. | 回声检查正常 |
| [11:49] | Two for you, one for me. | 给你两分,给我一分 |
| [11:51] | We need a tiebreaker. | 我们得找个解扣的 |
| [11:53] | Echo and stress tests are more reliable. | 回声和压力很可信 |
| [11:55] | Tilt table tests. | 倾斜试验 |
| [11:57] | That never works. | 从来就无效 |
| [11:58] | I’ll bet you a week’s clinic duty it does. | 跟你打赌一周的门诊工作时间,有效 |
| [12:02] | You’re on. | 好 |
| [12:07] | You like this guy? | 喜欢这家伙吗? |
| [12:09] | You always tell us our opinion of the patient’s irrelevant. | 你老说我们的观点与病人无关 |
| [12:13] | Medically, it’s irrelevant. | 医学上,无关 |
| [12:14] | It says something about you. | 但却与你有关 |
| [12:16] | You figure anybody who gives a crap about people | 任何关心非洲人生死的人 你认为 |
| [12:19] | in Africa must be full of it? | 就有关了吗? |
| [12:20] | Yes. | 对 |
| [12:22] | There’s an evolutionary imperative why | 我们关心自己的亲友 |
| [12:25] | we give a crap about our family and friends. | 有进化理论作为理由 |
| [12:27] | And there’s an evolutionary imperative why | 同样有进化理由支持我们 |
| [12:28] | we don’t give a crap about anybody else. | 对其他人漠不关心 |
| [12:31] | If we loved all people indiscriminately, | 如果我们无任爱人 |
| [12:32] | we couldn’t function. | 我们就失去功效了 |
| [12:34] | So the great humanitarian’s as selfish as the rest of us? | 所以伟大的人道主义者跟我们一样自私? |
| [12:37] | Just not as honest about it. | 只是不象表现的那么热衷 |
| [12:40] | Well, you also always tell us motives are irrelevant. | 你也老说动机不相干 |
| [12:43] | Dr. Charles, your heart’s handling | 查医生,你的心脏对付 |
| [12:46] | the changes in orientation just fine. | 倾斜功能发挥正常 |
| [12:48] | No pauses on your EKG. | EKG上没有停顿 |
| [12:49] | And House drives in for the lay-up and | 而豪斯就要对他的赌注… |
| [12:52] | no, rejected! | 不,反对! |
| [12:54] | – What does this knobby thing do? – I’m within protocol range. | 这个按钮是干什么的? |
| [12:56] | You’re not gonna | 我在可受范围之内 |
| [12:58] | get a different result. | 你得不出不同答案 |
| [12:59] | The way I figure it is, | 我想的是, |
| [13:01] | this could show you problems at six, | 如果这个东西在6就能显示问题… |
| [13:03] | imagine what it’ll tell you if you crank it to 10. | 想像一下如果到10会发生什么? |
| [13:06] | – House, is that you? | 豪斯? 是你吗? |
| [13:08] | – Does it go to 11? | 能到11吗? |
| [13:08] | Would you stop? You lost. | 停止好吗? |
| [13:10] | I’m scheduled for clinic duty Thursday and Friday. | 我被安排周四和周五出诊 |
| [13:12] | All right, I’m beginning to feel nauseous. | 好了,我开始觉得恶心了 |
| [13:14] | Would you turn the damn thing off before you break it? | 你别弄了会坏的 |
| [13:17] | Okay, I’m getting dizzy. | 好吧,我开始头晕了 |
| [13:18] | I can’t see and I’m gonna pass out. | 我看不见了,而且快晕过去了 |
| [13:22] | – I win. | 我赢了 |
| [13:23] | – At those speeds, astronauts throw up. | 那样的速度连宇航员也会晕 |
| [13:25] | I’m not talking about the nausea. | 我说的不是恶心 |
| [13:27] | – The test revealed the problem. | 是相关试验结果 |
| [13:29] | – Yeah? House is insane? | 是吗? 豪斯疯了? |
| [13:31] | – What he just did… | 他刚做的是…… |
| [13:32] | – Abusive and unprofessional. | 滥用和非专业的,但是… |
| [13:34] | If he hadn’t done it, we wouldn’t have seen the problem. | 如果没那么做,我们就不会发现问题 |
| [13:37] | You’ve got an abnormal PR interval. | 你有一个反常的P-R间歇 |
| [13:40] | It could be dangerous, | 可能很危险 |
| [13:41] | possibly fatal, particularly if you’re in Africa | 可能致命,尤其是在非洲 |
| [13:43] | away from advanced medicine. | 远离先进的医疗系统 |
| [13:45] | I’m gonna need a pacemaker? | 我需要起搏器吗? |
| [13:47] | You’re scheduled for surgery this afternoon. | 我们安排你今天下午做手术了 |
| [13:56] | We’ll be able to maintain your pacemaker from anywhere. | 我们可以在任意地点维持你的起搏器 |
| [13:58] | You just need to get yourself to a phone line every few months. | 你只需要一段时间找个电话线 |
| [14:01] | Better yet, you could join me at one of my clinics. | 或者你可以加入我们的门诊 |
| [14:04] | – I’m kind of spoiled. | 我被宠坏了 |
| [14:05] | – Well, we’ll get you a hut with a view. – Do you like sand? | 我们可以给你一个带风景的小屋 你喜欢沙子吗? |
| [14:08] | – I meant medically. – No PET scans, | 我的意思是药物,没有PET扫描 |
| [14:11] | no MRIs… – This is ridiculous. | 没有核磁共振,简直荒谬 |
| [14:12] | – Dr. Charles… – I know. I know. Hospital regulations. | 查医生……我知道 医院规章 |
| [14:15] | Darling, have a seat. | 亲爱的,请坐 |
| [14:17] | Come on. | 快走 |
| [14:18] | You’re smart. You’ll adapt. | 你聪明,会适应 |
| [14:20] | – We’re going up or down? | 我们上还是下? |
| [14:21] | – Basement. All right. | 地下室,好吧 |
| [14:24] | You might even find that | 你或许会发现…… |
| [14:25] | without the technological crutches, | 没有技术的支撑 |
| [14:27] | you become a better diagnostician. | 你变成了更棒的诊断专家 |
| [14:28] | My heart can handle this, right? | 我的心脏能应付这个,对吧? |
| [14:30] | So far, just carnival rides have set you off. | 到目前为止,是嘉年华让你出问题的 |
| [14:34] | When you meet these people, it changes you. | 当你见到那些人,他们让你改变 |
| [14:38] | We should talk about it over dinner. | 我们该在晚餐后谈论这些 |
| [14:42] | Are you asking me to Africa or on a date? | 你是邀我去非洲还是约会? |
| [14:44] | I can ask you halfway around the world, | 哦,我可以邀你走半个地球 |
| [14:46] | I can’t ask you to a restaurant a block away? | 却不能邀你去一条街远的餐厅吗? |
| [14:49] | – Well, one’s a job, and the other’s… | 一个是工作,令一个是…… |
| [14:51] | – Yeah, hospital regs. | 对,医院规章,不能约会病人,对吧? |
| [14:54] | You can’t date patients, right? | 我不打算… |
| [14:55] | I wouldn’t wanna risk your precious objectivity. | 拿你宝贵的客观性冒险 |
| [14:58] | You haven’t answered either question, by the way. | 顺便说,你哪个问题也没回答呢 |
| [15:02] | You don’t think objectivity’s important? | 你不觉得客观性重要吗? |
| [15:04] | I think doctors like House cling to objectivity | 我觉得象House那样依赖客观的医生 |
| [15:06] | like a three-year-old to a blanket. | 很象依赖毯子的三岁小孩 |
| [15:08] | Don’t get too worked up. Stay calm. | 别激动,保持冷静 |
| [15:11] | Stay cool and maintain the correct perspective. | 保持正确的看法 |
| [15:14] | The only flaw in their argument is that | 他们正常的唯一裂痕是 |
| [15:15] | when you have millions of people dying, | 当百万人濒死时 |
| [15:18] | the correct perspective is to be | 正确的看法是由 |
| [15:19] | yelling at the top of your lungs. | 你的肺顶部呼喊出来的 |
| [15:25] | – Sorry. My head is killing me. | 对不起,我的头要了我的命…… |
| [15:26] | – Here, sit on the step. | 坐在台阶上 |
| [15:33] | So, are you gonna go out with me or not? | 那你到底跟不跟我出去呢? |
| [15:37] | Your heart rate’s normal. | 你的心跳正常 |
| [15:38] | Yeah, of course it is. It’s one flight of stairs. | 当然,只是一阶台阶而已 |
| [15:40] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我会没事的 |
| [15:44] | Hand’s a little… Call a code, second floor stairwell! | 我的手真小…… |
| [16:02] | – You were wrong. | 你错了 |
| [16:04] | – Hey, I have feelings. I’m trying my best. | 嗨,我有感觉,我尽力了 |
| [16:07] | Isn’t that enough for you? | 对你不够吗? |
| [16:09] | – The abnormal EKG was real. | 反常的EKG是真的吗? |
| [16:11] | – It’s not sick sinus syndrome. | 不是心窦综合症 |
| [16:12] | Thank God we found out before we put the pacemaker in. | 感谢上帝我们在放起搏器之前发现了 |
| [16:16] | And thank God you dragged him into a stairwell | 感谢上帝你把他领近了楼梯间 |
| [16:18] | to get his heart racing. | 好让他的心跳加速 |
| [16:19] | We were taking the stairs. They keep them in the stairwell. | 我们走楼梯,楼梯在楼梯间 |
| [16:21] | The guy’s a selfish jerk. Why would you… | 这家伙是个自私的混蛋,他干嘛不…… |
| [16:23] | Why would you say he’s selfish? | 你干嘛说他自私? |
| [16:26] | … | 我没有,我只是发表意见 |
| [16:28] | This kind of altruism doesn’t just naturally… | 这种利他主义不自然…… |
| [16:33] | Now, headaches point to | 我们可以谈一下吗? |
| [16:33] | a neurological problem. | 头疼指向神经系统问题 |
| [16:35] | Acoustic neuroma. | 声学神经瘤 |
| [16:37] | A brain tumor causes dizziness, | 脑瘤导致头晕眼花 |
| [16:38] | loss of consciousness, | 意识丧失 |
| [16:39] | messes with breathing patterns, heart rhythms… | 与呼吸和心跳节律不稳混合 |
| [16:43] | … | 喂? |
| [16:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll be right down. | 哦,对不起,我马上下来 |
| [16:48] | No problem. | 没问题 |
| [16:49] | I’ll do an extra hour to make up. | 我会补偿性多做一个小时 |
| [16:53] | I’m late for my clinic duty. | 我出诊时间晚了 |
| [16:55] | Here, go be me for a couple of hours. | 这里,去装我几个小时 |
| [17:02] | Explosive diarrhea, fever, | 突发腹泻,发烧 |
| [17:03] | it’s probably the flu. | 可能是流感 |
| [17:05] | Wow. | 哇 |
| [17:06] | You’re good. You a Harvard boy? | 你真棒,是哈佛的吧? |
| [17:10] | – You’re not Hill, Oliver. – No. | 你不是奥西 |
| [17:11] | Carter, Cecelia. | 不,是卡希 |
| [17:15] | They put you in the wrong room, Cecelia. | 他们把你安排错了房间,希 |
| [17:17] | – Mrs. Carter. | 卡太太 |
| [17:18] | – Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [17:19] | I’ll just be a few more minutes. | 我一会儿就来 |
| [17:22] | Don’t take these in order, everything falls apart. | 没法按顺序,全都乱套了 |
| [17:24] | I have cancer. | 我得癌了 |
| [17:27] | I felt a lump. | 我可以感觉到肿块 |
| [17:29] | – I’ll go get a nurse. | -我找个护士 -行 |
| [17:30] | – Yeah, see you in an hour or two. | 过一、两个小时再见 |
| [17:34] | Lie flat. | 躺平 |
| [17:40] | Lift your left arm up and under your head. | 举起你左臂到头下面 |
| [17:48] | – Right there? – Yeah. | 这吗? 行 |
| [17:50] | I felt it this morning. | 我今早感觉到的 |
| [17:52] | Oh, my cousin had the same thing. | 我表姐也有 |
| [17:57] | … | 我们下个周期再检查 |
| [17:59] | but you really don’t have anything to worry about. | 但你真没什么可担心的 |
| [18:05] | It has mobility. It has all the earmarks | 听我说,边缘很滑,能移动 |
| [18:07] | of a benign… | 是良性的征兆 |
| [18:09] | Why should I believe you? | 我干嘛要信你? |
| [18:11] | Because you’re trying to rush me out of here? | 因为你想催我走? |
| [18:14] | The risks of a false positive on a biopsy outweigh… | 活体检查的假阳性…… |
| [18:16] | Either you do the biopsy, or I talk to your superior. | 要么你安排活体检查 要么我跟你上级说话 |
| [18:20] | Which is it, | 选哪个… |
| [18:22] | Dr. House? | 豪斯医生? |
| [18:26] | – I’ll arrange the biopsy. – | 我来安排活体检查 |
| [18:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [18:39] | – He asked me out. | 他约我出去 |
| [18:40] | – I’m shocked. | 我很震惊 |
| [18:44] | I’m shocked when patients don’t ask you out. | 我在病人不约你时才震惊 |
| [18:49] | He also asked me to come to Africa. | 他还约我去非洲 |
| [18:53] | Boy, he moves fast. | 天啊,他动作挺快啊 |
| [18:55] | I think the two questions had two different objectives. | 我看这两个问题有两个对象 |
| [18:59] | … | 英俊的单身男士,天才医生 |
| [19:02] | – cares about the world. | 关怀全世界 |
| [19:03] | – I take it you said no. | 我看你的答案是不 |
| [19:05] | – You think I’m that hung up on rules? | 你觉得我那么在意规矩…… |
| [19:07] | – He’s not House. | 他不是豪斯 |
| [19:09] | There’s nothing there. | 那什么都没有 |
| [19:18] | Yeah, there is. | 对,有 |
| [19:21] | Did I ask you to plant a PPD? | 我让你植入PPD了吗? |
| [19:23] | It was positive. | 是阳性的 |
| [19:24] | He’s got TB! | 他得TB了 |
| [19:25] | Well, of course he’s got TB. | 他当然有TB |
| [19:27] | The guy’s been in the jungle for 20 years. | 这家伙在丛林里20年了 |
| [19:31] | If he tested positive for pinkeye, | 如果他红眼病测试阳性 |
| [19:33] | would you think that was his big problem? | 你觉得那是他的大问题吗? |
| [19:34] | I did a test. It was positive. Why is that a problem? | 我做了一个试验,是阳性的 那有问题吗? |
| [19:37] | Because now he’s got the big red target on his arm, | 因为现在他在他的胳膊上 有了一个红色的大靶子 |
| [19:39] | the stubborn jerk thinks he’s right. | 那个顽固的混蛋会以为他对了 |
| [19:41] | He won’t let us do any more tests. | 他就不会让我们做其他试验了 |
| [19:42] | Well, maybe he’s not the only stubborn jerk. | 也许他不是唯一一个顽固的混蛋 |
| [19:45] | I did an LP, too. Low glucose, | 我也做了LP ,低糖 |
| [19:47] | and he has an increased sed rate. | 他的瑟丹比率增高了 |
| [19:48] | – Everything screams tuberculosis! | 所有结果指向结核 |
| [19:50] | – Not everything! | 不是所有 |
| [19:52] | If any of the symptoms are caused by the TB, | 如果任何症状都由TB导致 |
| [19:54] | it would throw off our diagnosis. | 那该偏离我们的诊断 |
| [20:01] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
| [20:02] | We gotta treat the TB. | 我们得治疗TB |
| [20:05] | Who knows? Maybe he’ll just get better. | 谁知道呢?也许,他就……好起来呢 |
| [20:08] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你会喜欢那么,是吧? |
| [20:19] | So, it’s TB, but not TB? | 所以,是TB 也不是TB? |
| [20:22] | – I’m complicated. | 我复杂 |
| [20:24] | – The guy does know tuberculosis. | 那家伙知道肺结核 |
| [20:26] | – If he says it can manifest… – The guy’s not even a real doctor. | -如果他说可以证明 -那家伙甚至不是个真正的医生 |
| [20:28] | – He’s a human telethon. | 他是活人连续剧 |
| [20:30] | – Is that your problem with him? | 那是你跟他的问题吗? |
| [20:31] | You see hypocrites every day. Why is this guy so special? | 你每天都见伪君子, 这个怎么这么特殊? |
| [20:34] | You think I have a hypocritical attitude to hypocrisy? | 你以为我会用伪善的 态度对待伪善吗? |
| [20:37] | The problem is, there are 26 letters in the alphabet | 问题是,字母表有26个字母 |
| [20:39] | and he only uses two of them. | 他只用两个 |
| [20:40] | He treats thousands of patients with one diagnosis. | 他用一个诊断对待千百个病人 |
| [20:42] | He knows the answer going in. It’s cheating. | 他知道结果,是骗人 |
| [20:44] | So it’s all because he’s one of them useless specialists? | 所以是因为他是那些没用专家的一名? |
| [20:49] | Oh, did I hurt the big-time oncologist’s itty-bitty feelings? | 哦,我是不是伤了大肿瘤专家的感情了? |
| [20:54] | You’re a big help to patients who actually have cancer. | 你对有癌的人是个很大的帮助 |
| [20:56] | – Other times you’re just annoying. | 其他时候很烦人 |
| [20:58] | – You’ve outdone yourself. | 你完蛋了 |
| [21:00] | I’ll say. | 我也是那么说的 |
| [21:01] | My salad’s covering a free T-bone steak. | 我的萨拉掩护了一块T骨牛排 |
| [21:03] | Cecelia Carter, remember her? | 卡希,记得吗? |
| [21:05] | Last week they said it was mystery stew. They owe me. | 上周他们说“神秘炖菜”,他们欠我的 |
| [21:08] | She was just in my office crying | 她在我办公室哭呢 |
| [21:10] | because of the way you treated her. | 因为你对她误诊 |
| [21:11] | That doesn’t sound like you. | 那不象你 |
| [21:13] | Then it probably wasn’t. | 所以很可能根本不是 |
| [21:15] | I get that you like to shock people, | 我知道你很喜欢吓唬人 |
| [21:18] | stun them out of complacency, out of stupidity. | 因为愚蠢而以吓唬人为满足 |
| [21:21] | But this woman thought she had cancer. | 但这个女人以为自己有癌了 |
| [21:23] | She had a lump in her breast. | 她胸部有个肿块 |
| [21:25] | What were you trying to accomplish? | 你到底达到什么目的? |
| [21:27] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问你 |
| [21:28] | If this were another doctor, | 如果这是其他的医生, |
| [21:30] | if the patient were complaining about, let’s say, | 我们说,她抱怨的是…… |
| [21:33] | I don’t know, Foreman, you’d just dismiss this as | 我不知道,福满,你就变成了 |
| [21:35] | the paranoid bitching of another paranoid bitch. | 一个妄想的婊子听另一个妄想婊子的胡话 |
| [21:38] | – And file it under “P” for… | 那么病例归档就该放在“妄”下面 |
| [21:39] | – Paranoid? | 妄想? |
| [21:40] | Am not. | 我不是 |
| [21:45] | … | 今天完事前 |
| [21:46] | … | 向她道歉 |
| [21:51] | – What did you do to Ceci? | 你对希干什么了? |
| [21:52] | – I have no idea. | 不知道 |
| [21:54] | Just the salad today. Big breakfast. | 只有萨拉,早餐吃多了 |
| [21:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [22:01] | Levofloxacin? Levofloxacin? | |
| [22:04] | You have a resistant strain of TB. | 你对TB有抗性. |
| [22:07] | Wow, you just walk right in with these. | 哇,你就拿着这些来了 |
| [22:09] | That’s what we doctors do. | 那是我们当医生干的活 |
| [22:11] | We write down the name of some medicine, | 我们写下药名, |
| [22:12] | and someone gives it to us. | 然后有人给我们 |
| [22:14] | You know, there’s parts of the world where | 你知道,世界上有的地方 |
| [22:16] | you get knifed walking around with this. | 带这个要带上刀子 |
| [22:19] | I mean, the regular stuff is bad enough, | 我的意思是,正规的东西就够糟了… |
| [22:22] | but the treatment for the resistant strain? | 治疗抗性? |
| [22:28] | They get $6 a tablet for that. | 他们花六块钱买这个 |
| [22:30] | And I take it for two years. | 而我得吃两年 |
| [22:33] | Streptomycin. | 链霉素 |
| [22:34] | Now, that’s two grand. | 那是两个单位 |
| [22:39] | Ten grand, cure one person. | 10个单位就能救活一个人 |
| [22:48] | I had a patient in Djani once. | 我有过一个病人,加尼 |
| [22:52] | It was a mother, | 是个有…… |
| [22:55] | had three little boys. | 三个孩子的母亲 |
| [22:57] | She had resistant TB. | 她得了TB |
| [23:01] | She couldn’t afford these. | 她买不起这些 |
| [23:03] | She couldn’t afford bread. | 她连生计都困难 |
| [23:06] | We gave her the regular stuff, but | 我们给她常规药…… |
| [23:11] | – no surprise, she died. | 不出所料,她死了 |
| [23:13] | – Sorry. | 我很难过 |
| [23:25] | I’m not taking these pills. | 我不吃这些药 |
| [23:28] | Because she couldn’t get them, | 因为她吃不起, |
| [23:30] | you’re not gonna take them? | 你就不吃吗? |
| [23:32] | – That’s insane. – Why? | 太愚蠢了 |
| [23:32] | – ‘Cause I’m better than her? | 为什么? 因为我比她好? |
| [23:34] | – Because letting her die was wrong, | 因为任其死亡不好, |
| [23:36] | but letting you die is just as wrong. | 任你死亡也是不对的 |
| [23:39] | Maybe I won’t die. | 也许我不会死 |
| [23:42] | Maybe somebody will pay a little more attention to my story. | 也许那样就会有人信我的故事了 |
| [23:51] | He figures the pharmaceutical companies | 他认为抗生素公司需要 |
| [23:53] | need something big to force them into action. | 更大的力量推动他们行动 |
| [23:55] | This’ll get a lot more media play than 1,000 African villagers dying. | 这样媒体报道比非洲村民之死更多 |
| [23:58] | So, he won’t take the pills. | 所以他不吃药 |
| [24:00] | – Newsweek’s calling you. | 《新闻周刊》找你 |
| [24:01] | – And he won’t agree to any more tests. | 他也不再同意做任何检查了 |
| [24:04] | … | 看到你不听我的发生什么了吧? |
| [24:05] | Maybe millions of lives get saved. | 也许百万生灵由此得救 |
| [24:07] | Yeah. That’s my point. | 对,那正是我的观点 |
| [24:09] | Increased heart rate, night sweats, | 心律加快,夜间盗汗 |
| [24:12] | loss of consciousness. | 意识丧失 |
| [24:13] | Besides rough sex, | 还有粗鲁的性行为 |
| [24:14] | what do they all have in common? | 他们的共同点是什么? |
| [24:16] | – T… – It’s not TB! | T……不是TB |
| [24:17] | His autonomic nervous system? | 他的植物神经系统? |
| [24:19] | – We know that it’s not a brain tumor. | 我们知道不是脑瘤 |
| [24:20] | – What else could be eating his nerves? | 还有什么能吞噬他的神经? |
| [24:22] | Fabry’s. Autonomic dysregulation syndrome. Shy-Drager syndrome. | 自律神经系统?导致羞愧感知失灵? |
| [24:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
| [24:26] | He won’t let us test him. | 他不会让我们检查他 |
| [24:33] | In my opinion, Dr. Sebastian Charles is an idiot. | 按照我的意思,查塞阪博士是个白痴 |
| [24:37] | Yeah, you can quote me. | 对,你可以引证我的话 |
| [24:39] | C-U-D-D-Y. C-U-D-D-Y. | |
| [24:44] | Sebastian is refusing life-saving treatment. | 塞阪拒绝挽救生命的计划 |
| [24:47] | He’s refusing TB treatment. | 他拒绝TB的治疗 |
| [24:49] | You don’t think he has TB. | 你不觉得他有TB |
| [24:51] | – Ergo, you should care less. | 因此,你少担心点吧 |
| [24:53] | – He won’t let me test him. | 他不让我检查他 |
| [24:54] | And what do you want me to do about it? | 那你想让我干什么? |
| [24:56] | Hold him down. | 按倒他 |
| [24:57] | Have you apologized to Cecelia Carter yet? | 你跟卡希道歉了吗? |
| [25:01] | Trust me, she doesn’t wanna hear from me. | 相信我,她不想听我说话 |
| [25:03] | Look, the guy is killing himself! | 你看,那家伙在自杀 |
| [25:04] | Am I the only one who realizes this is a bad thing? | 我是唯一认为这是坏事的人吗? |
| [25:07] | If he was a Christian Scientist | 如果他是基督教科学家 |
| [25:09] | refusing meds, we’d have 18 attorneys… | 拒绝药物,我们有18位律师…… |
| [25:14] | You’re putting on makeup. | 你在化妆 |
| [25:16] | That’s not a good sign for my side, is it? | 那可不是我的好消息,是吧? |
| [25:18] | Sebastian has called a press conference for 3:00. | 塞阪在三点要召开记者会 |
| [25:22] | He’s asked me to be there | 他让我到场 |
| [25:23] | to confirm the diagnosis and the prognosis. | 让我确认诊断和预后 |
| [25:25] | You are as big a media whore as he is. | 你跟他一样是媒体婊子 |
| [25:28] | Of course I am. | 我当然是 |
| [25:29] | It couldn’t possibly be that I think he’s right, | 不是我同意他的做法 |
| [25:32] | and that I’d like to be a small part of what he’s doing. | 只是想做他那样做的一部分而已 |
| [25:34] | Oh, whores can like the sex. Doesn’t mean they’re not whores. | 哦,婊子可以喜欢做爱 那并不表示她们就不是婊子 |
| [25:39] | And with that eye shadow, | 再涂上那样的眼影…… |
| [25:41] | I am totally screwed, aren’t I? | 我彻底完蛋了,对吧? |
| [25:43] | Totally. | 彻底 |
| [25:48] | How you feeling? | 你觉得怎样? |
| [25:50] | A little weak. | 有点虚弱 |
| [25:51] | You’re having a good day. | 你今天就算不错了 |
| [25:54] | The symptoms will quickly focus more and more on your lungs. | 症状会越来越接近你的肺部 |
| [25:57] | You’ll find it difficult to talk | 你会发现讲话困难 |
| [25:58] | and eventually breathe at all. | 最终无法呼吸 |
| [25:59] | I think I know what I’ll have to look forward to. | 我认为我知道最终的结果 |
| [26:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [26:03] | I just came to ask | 我只是来问 |
| [26:04] | if you’d be willing to accept any treatment. | 你是否愿意接受任何治疗 |
| [26:06] | No, if you’re trying to scare me into… | 不,如果你想吓唬我…… |
| [26:08] | No. | 不是 |
| [26:09] | Palliative treatment. | 减轻的治疗 |
| [26:11] | Narcotics. | 麻醉药 |
| [26:12] | Fentanyl patch, morphine drip, whatever it takes. | 芬太努片,吗啡输液,任何 |
| [26:15] | We can make your last days fairly comfortable. | 我们可以尽力使你的临终之时舒服些 |
| [26:20] | And if you have another good day, | 如果你还有这么好的一天, |
| [26:22] | maybe dinner. | 或许吃晚餐吧 |
| [26:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [26:38] | You want Third World treatment? You got it. | 你想要第三世界的治疗吗?给你 |
| [26:43] | – Boy, is it hot here in Djani. | 天啊,这挺热吧 |
| [26:44] | – What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
| [26:45] | What am I doing? | 我干嘛? |
| [26:47] | Putting everything on the floor of the hut. | 在小屋里把所有的东西都放地板上 |
| [26:50] | … | 嗯 |
| [26:51] | What’s the magic box with the moving pictures? | 有移动照片的魔术盒是什么? |
| [26:55] | Everybody in Africa’s got cell phones and running water. | 非洲人都有移动电话和活水 |
| [27:00] | … | 哈 |
| [27:02] | This thing just will not flush. | 这东西冲不下去 |
| [27:03] | Do you really think that if you come in here | 你真的以为你到这来 |
| [27:05] | and make it a little hot, | 把温度搞热点 |
| [27:07] | make it smell a little, that I’m just gonna fold | 有味儿点,我就投降 |
| [27:10] | and abandon everything that matters to me? | 并放弃所有对我有意义的事情吗? |
| [27:13] | Lousy sanitation over there, too. | 那边还有糟糕的卫生设备 |
| [27:16] | You are not the same as them. | 你跟他们不同 |
| [27:17] | Your life is not the same. | 你的生命不同 |
| [27:19] | And you’re cheapening everything they’re going through by pretending you are. | 结果你用假装是他们 而使他们的真正经历大打折扣 |
| [27:21] | I am the same. I’m not special. | 我是一样的,我不特别 |
| [27:23] | You can’t demand to be treated like any Third World sick person | 你不能要求象第三世界的 病人那样被治疗 |
| [27:27] | – and call a press conference! | 然后召开记者会 |
| [27:28] | – They treat me special! | 他们特殊地对待我 |
| [27:30] | That doesn’t mean I am. | 那不代表我就特殊 |
| [27:33] | And what kind of selfish jerk | 哪有不占这样便宜的 |
| [27:34] | wouldn’t take advantage of that fact? | 自私的白痴呢? |
| [27:52] | It’s all preventable. | 都是可以预防的 |
| [27:54] | Stoia Tucker makes medications right here in New Jersey. | 斯塔克就在这里制药 |
| [27:56] | They have warehouses full of the stuff. | 就在新泽西,他们的仓库里满是药品 |
| [27:59] | There’s more than enough to go around. | 远超过需要的储量 |
| [28:01] | So if I can get them, | 那么如果我可以得到, |
| [28:03] | why can’t Lemma? | 雷玛为什么不能呢? |
| [28:05] | Why can’t Quesmo? | 奎莫呢? |
| [28:07] | And why can’t Sarni? | 萨尼呢? |
| [28:12] | Another person just died. | 又有人刚刚死去 |
| [28:13] | Where is your outrage? | 你们的愤怒在哪里? |
| [28:16] | No, I have no intention of martyring myself. | 不,我并不打算牺牲自己 |
| [28:19] | I’m just putting myself… | 我只是把我自己… |
| [28:20] | Sure, they’re dying, | 当然,他们快死了 |
| [28:21] | but it’s got a great beat. | 但被很很地敲了一下 |
| [28:23] | Must be hot as hell under those lights. | 在那样的灯光下一定热死了 |
| [28:25] | – Yep. | 对 |
| [28:26] | – Hey, why the page? – He okay? | 嘿,干嘛呼我?他没事吗? |
| [28:30] | – He’s in a coma. | 他昏迷 |
| [28:32] | I need you to apologize to Ceci, Cecily. | 我需要你给希……道歉 |
| [28:35] | – Mrs. Carter? For what? | 卡太太?为什么? |
| [28:37] | – For whatever I did. | 随便因为什么 |
| [28:39] | – You didn’t do anything. | 你什么也没做啊 |
| [28:40] | – That has been my position all along. | 那一直就是我的立场 |
| [28:42] | His chestx-rays are negative, | 他的胸部X光片呈阴性 |
| [28:43] | so he’s not contagious at this point. | 所以他此刻不传染 |
| [28:45] | His condition is currently stable. | 他目前的情况稳定 |
| [28:47] | Do you ever notice | 你是否注意到…… |
| [28:48] | how all the self-sacrificing women in history, | 历史上自我牺牲的女人…… |
| [28:51] | Joan of Arc, Mother Teresa, | 圣女贞德,特赖莎修女…… |
| [28:54] | can’t think of any others, | 再想不出来了…… |
| [28:56] | they all die alone. | 他们都是孤独而死 |
| [28:57] | The men, on the other hand, get so much fuzz it’s crazy. | 而男人,却是乱七八糟的,疯狂 |
| [29:01] | It’s an unfair world. | 这世界不公啊 |
| [29:03] | House, she was scared and unreasonable. | 豪斯,她当时害怕而且不讲理 |
| [29:05] | Insulting a woman with breast cancer, | 用肺癌侮辱一个女人 |
| [29:08] | that’s a move best left to the pros. | 那样态度不够正面 |
| [29:10] | Frankly, you don’t have the chops. | 坦白的讲,你不够专业 |
| [29:12] | I didn’t insult her! | 我没侮辱她 |
| [29:14] | I did the unnecessary biopsy like she wanted. | 我只是按她的要求 做了个不必要的活体检查 |
| [29:17] | It was negative like I knew it would be. | 是阴性的,跟我早料到的一样 |
| [29:19] | What’d you do, call them perky? | 要是你怎么办?管他们叫专家吗? |
| [29:21] | You are years away from mad skills like that. | 你早过了那样发神经行医的年头了 |
| [29:25] | I need you to apologize. | 我需要你道歉 |
| [29:28] | Cuddy’s only doing this because she thinks it’s you. | 卡迪那样做因为她以为是你 |
| [29:31] | Welcome to the world. | 欢迎到地球 |
| [29:33] | Everyone’s different, everyone gets treated different. | 人跟人不同,也会被区别对待 |
| [29:35] | And you try fighting that, | 你跟那个抗争,会被卷起来死于TB |
| [29:42] | you wind up dying of TB. | 检查病人的自律神经系统 |
| [29:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [29:47] | His internal heating and ventilation should be off. | 他的内部加热和通风系统关了 |
| [29:49] | He shouldn’t be able to sweat. | 他该不会出汗 |
| [29:51] | That’s why he’s got that awful body powder. | 那就是他用那么可怕的爽身粉的原因 |
| [29:53] | Take it away, crank up the heat, stick him under the lights, | 拿走它,打开暖气,把他安置在灯光下 |
| [29:57] | he can’t cool himself. | 他无法冷却自己 |
| [29:58] | He should be turning bright red. | 他该变得鲜红 |
| [30:00] | The picture’s fine. Yeah. | 图像还可以啊 |
| [30:11] | I’m asking Stoia Tucker to save these lives, | 我请求斯塔克拯救这些生灵 |
| [30:14] | millions of lives, including my own. | 数百万生灵,包括我 |
| [30:18] | Dr. House, | 豪斯医生 |
| [30:18] | I would appreciate it if you left us… | 我谢谢你如果你能让我们…… |
| [30:20] | Get that out of my face. | 把那个拿开 |
| [30:22] | What are you trying to prove, House? | 你想证明什么,豪斯? |
| [30:23] | Dr. House, I would appreciate it if you left the room while… | 豪斯医生,如果你能离开我会感谢你的 |
| [30:26] | He’s sweating like a pig. | 他象只猪一样出汗 |
| [30:27] | It’s 100 degrees in here, House, because you turned up the thermostat. | 这有上百度 |
| [30:29] | Did they hear me? | --是你关的暖气 --他们能听见我吗? |
| [30:31] | The media, did they listen? | 媒体,他们听呢吗? |
| [30:33] | – He’s disoriented. | 他已丧失意识 |
| [30:37] | – They have to hear me. | 所有人离开房间 |
| [30:39] | Get the crash cart. He’s having a cardiac arrest. – Get it set up. – All right. | 把压力车推来,他需要做胃部引流 |
| [30:42] | Get them out! | 让他们出去 |
| [30:44] | Everyone. I want everyone out of here now! | 所有人,出去 |
| [30:52] | Clear. | 清理 |
| [30:57] | Come on, Sebastian. | 加油啊,塞阪 |
| [30:59] | Clear. | 清理 |
| [31:01] | I’ve got sinus rhythm. | 有心律 |
| [31:13] | That is not TB. | 那不是TB |
| [31:16] | – Compelling television. | 引人注目的电视节目 |
| [31:21] | – Do whatever tests you want. | 做任何你想做的测试 |
| [31:23] | – I want to treat you for TB. | 我想拿你得TB了治疗 |
| [31:26] | Dr. Cameron found low sugar | 卡梅伦医生在你脑脊髓液里 |
| [31:28] | in your cerebrospinal fluid. | 发现了低糖 |
| [31:30] | – It’s a classic finding of TB. | 是TB的经典发现 |
| [31:32] | – Oh, now you think TB’s the problem? | 现在你觉得TB是问题了? |
| [31:34] | No. | 不是 |
| [31:36] | If TB caused cardiac arrest on a hot day, | TB导致热天的心跳骤停, |
| [31:38] | your work in Africa | 你在非洲工作 |
| [31:39] | would be even more futile than it already is. | 按说早该比这会儿的问题要多 |
| [31:41] | Can you get to your point, please? | 你能说重点吗? |
| [31:43] | That whiteboard in my office, | 我办公室的那块白板 |
| [31:45] | we’re up to about a dozen symptoms now. | 现在写满症状 |
| [31:47] | Cardiac arrest, | 心博停止 |
| [31:48] | clearly not TB. | 明显不是TB |
| [31:50] | CSF sugar clearly is TB. | 脑脊髓液糖明显不是 TB |
| [31:52] | The rest of them could go either way. | 其他的可以兼顾 |
| [31:54] | Unless we know which ones are which, | 除非我们知道需要兼顾什么 |
| [31:56] | I can’t diagnose you. | 我无法诊断你 |
| [32:02] | I’ll take any other tests or treatments you might want to prescribe. | 我愿意做任何你需要做的试验 |
| [32:09] | So you’re not special, but TB is. | 也就是说你不特殊,但TB特殊 |
| [32:11] | People die of TB because we let them. | 人们死于TB因为我们放任他们死去 |
| [32:13] | It’s our choice. | 是我们的选择 |
| [32:14] | People die of malaria because we let them. | 人们死于疟疾,因为我们放任 |
| [32:16] | They die of dysentery. They… | 他们死于痢疾,他们…… |
| [32:18] | – No, TB’s my disease. | 不,TB是我的病 |
| [32:20] | – You own a disease? | 你拥有一个病? |
| [32:22] | Well, I’m sorry I missed the IPO on dengue fever. | 很抱歉,我错数了登革热高烧 |
| [32:25] | Look, I know I have a way about me, | 你看,我知道我自成一派 |
| [32:28] | and I know I piss a lot of people off. | 我知道我让很多人不爽 |
| [32:30] | And a whole lot more I just annoy. | 并使更多人很苦恼 |
| [32:32] | But you’re the first person that I’ve ever met | 但你是第一个给我遇上的…… |
| [32:34] | who I think is actually annoyed by what I do. | 被我干的事困扰的人 |
| [32:37] | Do you think I’m not saving any lives, | 你觉得我没有救人命吗? |
| [32:39] | or is that a bad thing? | 或者那样做不好? |
| [32:41] | Right now, I’m just trying to save your life. | 现在,我只是要救你的命 |
| [32:44] | Or do you just have a problem with hope? | 或者是你对抱希望有问题? |
| [32:48] | You know, the difference between our jobs | 你知道,我们工作的差别…… |
| [32:50] | is not numbers or styles. | 不在于数字和风格…… |
| [32:52] | It’s that I know I’m gonna fail. | 在于我知道我会失败 |
| [32:54] | Even if I save a million people, there’s gonna be another million. | 就算我救了百万人 还会再有百万人染病 |
| [32:59] | You couldn’t handle that. | 你是对付不了那个 |
| [33:01] | I think you resent anyone who can. | 我觉得你怨恨任何能对付这状况的人 |
| [33:04] | Can’t we just agree that you’re incredibly annoying? | 我们是否可以就 你难以置信的讨厌达成一致? |
| [33:07] | Take the pills, or I’ll let you die, | 吃药吧 |
| [33:08] | do an autopsy, call my own press conference | 要不我任由你死,做解剖 然后召开我自己的记者会 |
| [33:12] | and make sure the world knows that you didn’t die of TB. | 确保让全世界知道你不是死于TB |
| [33:16] | Corporate sponsors will be disappointed, | 赞助商会很失望的 |
| [33:17] | but they’ll find another disease. | 但他们会发现其他疾病 |
| [33:19] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛那样做? |
| [33:21] | Because I’m just a mean son of a bitch. | 因为我是个刻薄鬼 |
| [34:33] | So, we still have to explain PR variability, | 那么我们仍需解释P-R可变性 |
| [34:36] | syncope, headaches | 昏厥、头疼 |
| [34:38] | and low sugar? | 还有……低糖 |
| [34:42] | – That was classic TB. | 典型的TB |
| [34:43] | – Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
| [34:45] | – You rerun the test? – Yeah. | -又做过试验了吗? -是 |
| [34:48] | – This is good. | 好 |
| [34:49] | – Good? This is bizarre. | 好?简直是诡异 |
| [34:51] | “Bizarre” is good. | 诡异好啊 |
| [34:53] | “Common” has hundreds of explanations. | 平庸有千种解释 |
| [34:55] | “Bizarre” has hardly any. | 诡异却几乎没有解释 |
| [34:56] | What else could cause low CSF sugar? | 还有什么可以导致脑脊髓液低糖? |
| [34:58] | I get to ask the questions. | 嗯,问题该由我来问 |
| [35:01] | I’ve found you look a lot smarter asking questions | 我觉得你问问题时 |
| [35:02] | than dumbly not answering them. | 比傻瓜般不回答看上去聪明多了 |
| [35:05] | – High insulin levels in his blood. | 血液中胰岛素含量高 |
| [35:06] | – They’d have to be very high. | 该很高 |
| [35:07] | Okay, very high insulin levels in his blood. | 血液胰岛素含量高 好 |
| [35:10] | How could he get high insulin levels? | 他怎么会胰岛素含量高呢? |
| [35:12] | We’ve checked daily blood sugars, all normal. | 我们查了普通血糖,正常 |
| [35:15] | See how smart she looks? ‘Cause she asked the question. | 看她多聪明,因为她问问题 |
| [35:18] | And it’s not glucagonoma because he has no rash. | 不是葡萄糖菌,因为他没有皮疹 |
| [35:21] | It’s not self-induced because he’s not an idiot. | 不是自行导致的,因为他不是傻瓜 |
| [35:24] | And it’s not a tumor because the CT and the MRI were both negative. | 更不是瘤,因为CT和核磁共振都是阴性 |
| [35:28] | Which just leaves tumor. | 只剩下瘤了 |
| [35:35] | Why do you do this? Why do you ignore what | 你干嘛这样做?干嘛忽视我说的话? |
| [35:37] | I say like I’m not even… | 我甚至……小瘤子 |
| [35:39] | Small tumor. Really, really tiny. | 很小,很小 |
| [35:40] | So small we can’t see it. | 太小了,看不见 |
| [35:42] | Nesidioblastoma. | 胰岛素腺体瘤 |
| [35:43] | An abnormal growth of the insulin-secreting cells in his pancreas? | 由胰岛素细胞组成的蜂窝状瘤 |
| [35:47] | That only intermittently secrets insulin… | 间歇分泌胰岛素 |
| [35:48] | In response to stress, | 从而导致压力 |
| [35:50] | like if, I don’t know, | 就象……我不知道 |
| [35:51] | if someone accidentally puts the mechanical bull on 11. | 就象有人把一个机器公牛放在11 |
| [35:55] | Easily removed by surgery. | 用手术可以轻易解除 |
| [35:57] | Except | 但是…… |
| [35:59] | if it’s so small we can’t see it, | 如果小到我们无法看到 |
| [36:01] | how are we even gonna prove it’s there? | 又怎么证明它在那呢? |
| [36:02] | She asked, looking clever. | 她有自作聪明地问了 |
| [36:04] | Just start hacking away at his pancreas | 在他的胰腺上慢跑 |
| [36:07] | until he gets better? | 直到他好转? |
| [36:08] | How do you prove something exists when you can’t see it? | 你看不见又怎么证明有呢? |
| [36:11] | Does God exist? | 上帝存在吗? |
| [36:12] | Does the wind blow? | 风在吹吗? |
| [36:13] | – We know because the leaves move. | 我们知道因为树叶摇动 |
| [36:14] | – Look for effects. | 看实际 |
| [36:17] | You should look the other way. | 我们看别的地方吧 |
| [36:19] | – There’s Cuddy with your patient. | 是卡迪跟你的病人 |
| [36:20] | – Dr. House! | 豪斯医生 |
| [36:21] | Dr. House has an emergency. | 豪斯医生有急诊 |
| [36:24] | – We can’t avoid her forever. | 我们无法避免她发烧 |
| [36:25] | – Eventually she’ll die. | 最终她会死 |
| [36:27] | You sure she doesn’t have breast cancer? | 你肯定她没得肺癌吗? |
| [36:30] | We think you have a tumor. Easily removed surgically. | 我们觉得你有个瘤 很容易移除 |
| [36:33] | We’re gonna poke it with a stick. | 我们要用个小棍戳它 |
| [36:35] | – And if there’s no tumor? | 如果不是瘤呢? |
| [36:37] | – Nothing happens. | 什么也不会发生 |
| [36:40] | Splenic artery, it’s a hard left off the celiac. | 脾动脉,腹腔的左下侧 |
| [36:45] | If there is a tumor? | 如果有瘤呢? |
| [36:46] | What usually happens when you poke something with a stick? | 跟你戳的时候一样 |
| [36:49] | Pokes back. | 戳还回去就是了 |
| [36:50] | He’s stuck in the superior mesenteric. | 他已经戳到了肠系膜 |
| [36:54] | I knew we should have stopped for directions. | 我就知道该停下来找方向 |
| [36:56] | Men! | 男人啊 |
| [36:58] | I’m there. | 到了 |
| [37:00] | We’re gonna inject calcium into your pancreas. | 我们要把钙注射进胰腺 |
| [37:03] | The beta cells will release insulin. | 蜂窝组织会分泌胰岛素 |
| [37:05] | If there are too many beta cells because of a tumor, | 如果有瘤会导致蜂窝组织过量 |
| [37:08] | your blood sugar will drop precipitously. | 你的血糖会超常降低 |
| [37:11] | How do we know it won’t go too low? | 我们怎么能知道会不会太低呢? |
| [37:13] | Fingers and toes crossed. | 把手指和脚趾都交叉起来吧 |
| [37:17] | Go ahead. | 开始 |
| [37:32] | Glucose is holding steady at 75. | 葡萄糖维持75 |
| [37:36] | – No leaves rustling. | 树叶没有发出声音 |
| [37:38] | Blow harder. | 再吹 |
| [37:39] | – I already gave him one amp. | 我已经给一个计量了 |
| [37:40] | Well, I guess now would be the time to give him more than one amp. | 那么我看现在是给另一个计量的时候了 |
| [37:56] | 50 Fifty. | |
| [37:58] | It’s starting to drop. | 开始降了 |
| [38:02] | 45 – Forty-five. | |
| [38:04] | – I think my arm’s shaking. | 我的手臂抖了 |
| [38:06] | I’m gonna start him on a glucose drip. | 我要给他输葡萄糖 |
| [38:08] | He’s gonna seize. | 他快不行了 |
| [38:09] | Not yet. | 不能 |
| [38:12] | – It’s continuing to drop. | 继续降 |
| [38:13] | – Not fast enough. | 不够快 |
| [38:22] | – He’s seizing. | 他不行了 |
| [38:23] | – We’ve got to reverse this. | 我们得扭转了 |
| [38:27] | He’s at 40, | 40了 |
| [38:29] | 38 38, | |
| [38:30] | 35 35. | |
| [38:39] | Push an amp of D50. You want to kill the guy? | 推一个计量的D-50 你想要这家伙命吗? |
| [38:52] | We’re back to 40. | 我们回到40了 |
| [38:55] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
| [38:57] | You have a tumor. | 你有瘤 |
| [39:03] | Are you gonna go out with him? | 你要跟他外出吗? |
| [39:06] | – Is that any of your business? | 那于你何干? |
| [39:08] | – Nope. | 没有 |
| [39:11] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得会 |
| [39:12] | Two days ago, you were holding his hand. | 两天前,你还握他手呢 |
| [39:14] | What’s changed? | 怎么变了? |
| [39:17] | He practically lives in Africa. There’s no future. | 他基本上在非洲,没有未来 |
| [39:21] | On the other hand, maybe there’s too much of a future now. | 换个说法,现在又有太多可能了 |
| [39:24] | You weren’t attracted to him | 你对他没有吸引力 |
| [39:26] | because he was prepared to die for a cause. | 因为他已经准备为理想献身了 |
| [39:28] | You were attracted to him | 你对他有吸引力 |
| [39:29] | because he was actually doing it. | 因为他已经有所作为 |
| [39:31] | – Right. It’s that simple. | 对,就那么简单 |
| [39:34] | – That was simple? | 那简单吗? |
| [39:35] | I put a label on him and go from there. | 我给他贴了个标签,然后出发了 |
| [39:37] | Everybody does it. | 嗯,每个人都那么干 |
| [39:39] | We are who people think we are. | 我们是我们想像那样的人 |
| [39:42] | People think he’s a great doctor, so they give him stuff. | 人们觉得他是伟大的医生所以给他东西 |
| [39:44] | – He is a great doctor. | 他是个伟大的医生 |
| [39:45] | – The reality is irrelevant. | 跟事实无关 |
| [39:52] | I’ll prove it. | 我来证明 |
| [39:54] | People who know me see me as an ass, | 认识我的人觉得我是坏蛋 |
| [39:57] | treat me as an ass. | 象对待坏蛋那样对我 |
| [39:58] | People who don’t know me see a cripple, | 不认识我的人看见一个跛子 |
| [40:01] | treat me like a cripple. | 象对跛子那样对我 |
| [40:03] | What sort of selfish jerk wouldn’t take advantage of that fact? | 哪有不占这种便宜的自私的混蛋啊? |
| [40:14] | … | 哇 |
| [40:18] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦,我的天啊 |
| [40:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吗? |
| [40:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [40:24] | I am so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
| [40:27] | It was completely my fault. | 完全是我的错 |
| [40:28] | It’s nothing. I’m fine. | 没事,我没事 |
| [40:30] | Well, I’m very relieved. | 那……我就放心了 |
| [40:32] | I feel terrible. – Please don’t worry about it. | -我感觉糟透了 -请别介怀 |
| [40:34] | I’m fine. – You sure? | -我没事 -你肯定? |
| [40:36] | Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
| [40:50] | How’s everything? | 一切都好吗? |
| [40:51] | I’m gonna go. My foot’s killing me. | 我得走了,我的脚疼死了 |
| [40:54] | – What did you do to… | -你干嘛来着? -哦,没事 |
| [40:56] | – It was nothing. It was all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
| [41:01] | Yeah, listen. Bogale, relax, okay? | 哦,听着,小包,我没事的,好吗? |
| [41:03] | I’m gonna be back on Tuesday. | 我周二回去 |
| [41:06] | Tell Sarni I’m gonna bring her a new brace. | 告诉萨力我会给她带个新支架回去 |
| [41:09] | All right. | 好的 |
| [41:11] | – Just in case. | 以防万一 |
| [41:13] | – You get them? | 你拿到了吗? |
| [41:13] | Six-months’ supply. | 六个月的用量 |
| [41:15] | Should fix you right up. | 该够你的了 |
| [41:17] | I’ll see you when you come back for a refill? | 你来补充的时候再见了 |
| [41:18] | Yeah, I’ll see you in two months. | 对,两个月见 |
| [41:20] | You gonna give them away? | 你会把它们送人吗? |
| [41:22] | Well, you know how these things happen. | 你知道会发生什么 |
| [41:24] | You leave a bag on the airplane, | 你把包存在飞机上 |
| [41:26] | you drop some pills down the drain. | 或者是药片掉水沟里了 |
| [41:29] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
| [41:30] | You could bring me the refill in Africa. | 你可以带补充到非洲来 |
| [41:34] | I don’t think so. | 我看不行 |
| [41:35] | You actually like working for House? | 你真的喜欢给豪斯工作吗? |
| [41:37] | You find this satisfying? | 你觉得这让人满足吗? |
| [41:49] | There he is. | 嗯 |
| [42:13] | – It’s good to see you. Dr. Sebastian. – Thank you. | -看到你真好 -多谢 |
| [42:14] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 多谢,我很感激 |
| [42:15] | I appreciate the support. | 多谢支持… |
| [42:18] | It’s not about the kids dying every eight seconds. | 并不因为每8秒钟死个孩子 |
| [42:21] | It’s about the media stroking, adulation, | 是因为媒体猛击, |
| [42:23] | the pats on the head. | 阿谀奉承 |
| [42:26] | That’s your problem with him, isn’t it? | 那是你跟他之间的问题,是吗? |
| [42:29] | Look at him. Loves it, eats it up. | 嗯,他喜欢你看,他统统接受了 |
| [42:32] | Yeah, the man actually enjoys what he does. | 对,那家伙以他的所为为乐呢 |
| [42:42] | Listen, I saved his life. | 听着,是我救了他的命 |
| [42:44] | That means I get credit for every life he saves from here on out. | 也就是说我得到了 由他挽救的所有生命的信任 |
| [42:48] | I’ll make sure Stockholm knows. | 我保证让斯德哥尔摩知道 |