时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | All right, hold on. I got the turn up here. | 好啊,抓牢,我要转弯了 |
[00:18] | Oh! How cool was that? | 酷吧? |
[00:19] | That was way cool! | 那可比酷还要厉害 |
[00:26] | – My turn. | 该我了 |
[00:27] | – Sorry, that’s not allowed. | 不行,那可不行 |
[00:28] | I just signed 15 pages of forms saying – you gotta rideon the back. | 就为让你坐在那后面 我刚签了15张表格 |
[00:32] | – I don’t see any lawyers around. | 我没看见这有律师 |
[00:34] | – You know that’s not the point. – No. | 你知道不是那意思 |
[00:35] | You just wanna keep all the fun to yourself. | 不,你只是把乐趣都留给自己罢了 |
[00:40] | Come on, Dad! | 拜托,爸爸 |
[00:42] | You go over 15, we’re pulling over, all right? I mean it. | 你超过15迈我们就停车 好吧,我认真的 |
[00:45] | – You’re the best. – All right, get on there. | –你最好了 –好了,上车吧 |
[00:47] | – Put on your goggles. – Okay. | 把护镜带好 |
[00:51] | – Ready? – Got the clutch in? All right, that’s my boy. | 抓好离合了么?好儿子 |
[01:08] | Adam, you’re going too fast, slow it down! | 亚当,你速度太快了 慢点 |
[01:14] | I mean it, you’re going too fast. Slow down! | 我认真的,你太快了 慢点 |
[01:18] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[01:24] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[01:26] | Let go of the throttle! | 放开手闸 |
[01:33] | Adam! Adam! No! | 不,亚当,不 |
[02:11] | What’ve you got? | 什么问题? |
[02:12] | Sixteen-year-old, status post, ATV crash, 40% burns on his body. | 16岁,身份验证,卡丁车撞车 40%身体烧伤 |
[02:16] | Nasotracheal intubation. Start a bag of lactated Ringer’s, wide open… | 肺部插管,给一袋乳酸盐 敞开套管 |
[02:19] | – Will he be okay? | 他会没事么? |
[02:20] | – We’ll be with you when we can. Get him out! | 等会儿我们跟你说 把他弄出去 |
[02:23] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 |
[02:25] | I’ll start fluids. Let’s go get him hooked up. Watch the line. | 我开始输液了 来,挪一下他 |
[02:50] | – Been looking for you. | 找你呢 |
[02:52] | – Been avoiding you. Burn Unit can handle it. | 躲着你呢,烧伤科能处理 |
[02:55] | If they could handle it, they wouldn’t be asking for you. | 如果他们能处理 他们就不用找你了 |
[03:00] | – Is that a journal? | 那是杂志么? |
[03:01] | – Friend wrote an article. | 一个朋友写了篇文章 |
[03:02] | In Hindi? | 用北印度语? |
[03:03] | They have a cutting-edge neuroscience program in India. | 在印度他们有类似神经系统科学规划 |
[03:06] | It says so right on the cover. | 在封面上说的不错 |
[03:12] | Kid’s heart rate’s messed. | 这小子的心律混乱 |
[03:15] | Tachycardia can be explained by the burn. | 烧伤可以解释心动过速 |
[03:18] | I assume the Burn Unit knew that. | 我猜烧伤科知道这个 |
[03:22] | His potassium’s low. | 他钾低 |
[03:24] | Which can also be explained by the burn. | 也可以用烧伤解释 |
[03:26] | Except I’m sure the Burn Unit’s pumping him with fluids | 只是我肯定烧伤科会给他输液 |
[03:28] | which means his potassium should be going up, not down. | 所以他的钾该高而不是低 |
[03:31] | Could be amphetamines. | 可能是安非他明 |
[03:33] | Or bacteria lunching on his heart. | 或者是心脏有细菌 |
[03:35] | Or cardiomyopathy, or some other very bad thing. | 或者是先天性心肌炎 类似的坏事 |
[03:38] | He needs an EKG. | 他需要EKG |
[03:46] | Okay, no skin, no EKG. | 好吧,没有皮肤,没有EKG |
[03:50] | Is he even gonna survive the burn? | 他到底能不能从烧伤恢复啊? |
[03:53] | What, you got a date or something? | 你有约会么? |
[03:55] | Forty percent of his body. | 40%的身体 |
[03:58] | If the Burns Unit can prevent an infection, | 如果烧伤科能防止感染 |
[04:00] | his body will regenerate maybe 10%, | 他的身体能再生10% |
[04:02] | surgeons will do 20 or so grafts, | 外科移皮20% |
[04:04] | six months in this room, he’ll end up with a series of nasty scars, | 就在这个房间,6个月的功夫 他会弄上一身丑陋的疤 |
[04:07] | maybe some pain, but he’ll live. | 也许会疼,但他能活 |
[04:10] | Unless his heart shuts down | 除非他的心脏罢工了 因为我们没有发现 |
[04:13] | ’cause we can’t figure out what’s causing the low potassium and tachycardia. | 钾低和心动过速的原因 |
[04:17] | We need help from a Belgian doc named Einthoven. | 我们需要一位比利时医生的帮助 他叫安索芬 |
[04:21] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[04:22] | While he was alive, he invented a little dittie called the Galvanometer. | 在他活着的时候 他发明了一个小东西叫检流计 |
[04:26] | Where do we get one? | 我们上哪去弄? |
[04:28] | Go to any electronics store that’s been open since before 1905. | 去任何一家从1905年就开的电子商店 |
[04:31] | There’s a good chance they’ve got one in a corner in the basement. | 没准他们在地下室的角落里就有一个 |
[04:36] | We need an audio-visual setup for the lecture hall. | 我们要设立一个声频/视频讲堂 |
[04:39] | – What for? | 为什么? |
[04:40] | – For the lecture. | 讲座啊 |
[04:41] | – What lecture? | 什么讲座? |
[04:42] | – Dr. Weber’s lecture. | 韦伯博士的讲座 |
[04:43] | – Who is Dr. Weber? | 谁是韦伯博士? |
[04:45] | – A neurologist, I think. | 哦,神经学者,我想 |
[04:48] | The memo was from you. | 备忘录是打你这来的 |
[04:55] | – Where is my assistant? | 我的助手在哪? |
[04:57] | – She left. | 她走了 |
[04:58] | – When? | 什么时候? |
[04:59] | – Wednesday. | 周三 |
[05:00] | – Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[05:00] | – Well, the temp agency sent someone, | 临时工介绍所给介绍了一个 可她走丢了 |
[05:27] | Oh, yeah. – Did you issue this memo? | 是你发的这个备忘录么? |
[05:30] | – Look at that. | 看那个 |
[05:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[05:34] | The patient that has been in a coma for two years and counting | 昏迷了两年的病人 |
[05:36] | is still in a coma. | 依然昏迷 |
[05:38] | This is not my signature. | 这不是我的签字 |
[05:39] | I don’t know anything about this guy. | 我不知道有关这个家伙的事情 |
[05:41] | I’m supposed to introduce him? Have lunch? | 我需要介绍他吗? 吃午饭? |
[05:45] | – The coma patient has a migraine? | 昏迷病人偏头疼? |
[05:48] | – Oh, no, no, no. No, I gave him medication to prevent a migraine. | 哦,不,不,我给他药 弄出来偏头疼 |
[05:51] | That’s a migraine. Increased flow velocity in his cerebral arteries. | 那是偏头疼 增加了他脑动脉的流动速率 |
[05:55] | I did subsequently give him nitroglycerin, which could possibly… | 我干的,后来,给他硝酸甘油 |
[05:58] | You induced a migraine headache in a coma patient? | 你给一个昏迷病人引发偏头疼? |
[06:02] | I gave him a little headache, | 我让他头疼 |
[06:04] | similar to the one you’re giving me now. | 跟你现在给我的差不多 |
[06:06] | Have you even read an ethical guideline? | 你是否读过伦理规章啊? |
[06:09] | Well, it would be wrong to try out a new migraine prevention medication | 如果在有痛感的人身上尝试 |
[06:11] | on someone who can actually feel pain. | 防止疼痛的药物是不对的 |
[06:14] | – Did you sign this? – Yeah. | 这是你签的吗? |
[06:18] | We can talk later about the appropriate discipline. | 我们一会儿再谈学科的规章吧 |
[06:25] | Because of the burn, | 因为烧伤 |
[06:26] | we can’t perform any of our normal tests to see what’s wrong. | 我们无法进行常规检查探究问题 |
[06:29] | So we’re going to try a Galvanometer. | 所以我们要试用检流计 |
[06:32] | It picks up a pulse in the wrists and the ankles. | 他可以由手腕和脚踝提取脉搏 |
[06:35] | Hopefully it’ll tell us why his heart rhythm is abnormal. | 希望能知道为什么他的心律失常 |
[06:39] | – What have I done to him? I… | 我到底是怎么害了他啊,我– |
[06:41] | – It was an accident. | 是事故 |
[06:43] | All right? So… He’s got all these burns | 好了,所以,他烧了这么多伤 |
[06:47] | and now there’s something wrong with his heart? | 然后他的心脏还有问题? |
[06:49] | We’re trying to figure out if the two are somehow connected. | 我们在尝试找出这两者之间的关联 |
[06:52] | – Had he been sick lately? | 他最近生病了吗? |
[06:54] | – No, nothing. | 没有 |
[06:55] | Anything unusual with his behavior? – Had he been tired a lot? – Nothing. | 任何非常态的举动?很疲乏? |
[06:58] | He was great, he was happy, | 没有,他很好,很快乐 |
[07:00] | he was just having a great time, and then… | 他当时很开心,然后…… |
[07:03] | If he was experimenting with amphetamines or cocaine… | 如果他用过安非他明或可卡因… |
[07:07] | No. We gave him some pot about a year ago, to try… | 没有 一年前我们给了他些大麻尝尝 |
[07:11] | It was just once. | 就一次 |
[07:12] | We thought if we took the mystery out of drugs and alcohol, | 我们认为如果让他知道毒品的神秘 |
[07:15] | the less he’d experiment. | 他就不会好奇了 |
[07:17] | We’ll know more after the tests. | 试验后我们会知道 |
[07:21] | It looks like they’re gonna electrocute him. | 看上去他们象要给他施电刑一样 |
[07:25] | Plug it in. | 插进去吧 |
[07:28] | You plug it in. | 你插 |
[07:30] | Fine. Give me the cord. | 好,给我电线 |
[07:39] | Works. | 有效的 |
[07:43] | Prominent U waves. | U型线明显 |
[07:44] | No inverted T wave. No ischemia. | 没有反转的T型线,没有缺血症状 |
[07:48] | Q wave normal. | q型线正常 |
[07:50] | That’s not good. | 那可不好 |
[07:56] | Okay, turn it off. Turn it off! | 关掉,关掉 |
[07:58] | – What’s happening? – What is that? | 发生什么事?怎么了? |
[08:10] | Who electrocuted my patient? | 谁给我的病人施电刑了? |
[08:11] | – He had a seizure. | 他抽搐 |
[08:13] | – He wasn’t electrocuted. | 没人给他施电刑 |
[08:14] | What does the seizure tell us? Move. | 抽搐告诉我们什么?走开 |
[08:16] | What are you looking for? | 你找什么? |
[08:18] | Same as you are, love, acceptance, | 跟你一样,爱和接纳 |
[08:20] | solid return on an investment. | 付出有所收获 |
[08:21] | Differential diagnosis. Go. | 鉴别诊断,开始 |
[08:23] | Could be epilepsy or seizure disorder. | 可能是癫痫或者是抽搐失调 |
[08:25] | Not with the tachycardia. It could be a virus in his brain. | 那样不会心动过速 可能是脑部有病毒 |
[08:28] | Your specificity’s impressive. Adrenoleukodystrophy. | 厉害,肾上腺分泌失调 |
[08:33] | Could be MS. | 可能是M.S. |
[08:34] | The seizures could be caused by plaques and lesions on the brain. | 抽搐可能由脑部外伤所致 |
[08:36] | Well, let’s find out which. Get him an MRI. | 好,我们来找找吧,给他做核磁共振 |
[08:39] | No nuclear imaging! | 没有核成像 |
[08:43] | He wouldn’t survive the move to Radiology. | 他受不了往放射科搬 |
[08:45] | MRI and CT scan are both out. | 核磁共振跟ct都不行了 |
[08:47] | Okay, lumbar puncture will tell us if his proteins are elevated, | 好,腰椎穿刺能说明问题 如果他的蛋白质提高的话 |
[08:51] | at least we can exclude MS. | 至少可以排除 M.S. |
[08:52] | We can’t do a lumbar puncture either. | 不能做腰椎穿刺 |
[08:55] | You’re cramping my exits. | 你在妨碍我退场 |
[08:58] | Don’t tell me, no skin on his spine. | 别跟我说他的脊骨上没有皮肤 |
[09:00] | We’d be inserting a needle into an area that’s teeming with bacteria. | 我们会把针头扎进个满是细菌的地方 |
[09:03] | If he doesn’t have a brain infection already, we’d give him one for sure. | 如果目前他还没有脑感染 那我们会帮他染上 |
[09:06] | There’s no other way to look at a brain. | 那就没有观察大脑的方法了 |
[09:09] | Transcranial Doppler Sonography. | 转录多普超声波检查 |
[09:12] | She said “brain”, not “pregnant woman’s uterus.” | 她说的是大脑,不是孕妇的子宫 |
[09:15] | They do sound alike. | 听上去挺象 |
[09:16] | I used one to look at a brain this morning. | 我今天早上用过来观察病人大脑 |
[09:18] | Why didn’t you take the patient to Radiology, get an MRA? | 那你干嘛不带病人 做放射检查或者是核磁共振? |
[09:20] | Obviously I was doing something illegal. | 很显然,我在做非法的事 |
[09:23] | Using nuclear imaging would have raised questions. | 而用核检查方式会提高被质询的可能 |
[09:25] | You’re not gonna get a diagnosis of MS from a sonogram. | 你无法从语图上得到MS的诊断 |
[09:28] | Not definitively, but patients with MS | 不是决定性的,可有M.S.的病人 |
[09:30] | have more reactive neurons in their occipital cortex. | 在枕叶皮层会有更多的神经反应 |
[09:37] | Okay then. | 好 |
[09:41] | Thank you for all coming to today’s lecture by Dr. Phillip Weber, | 谢谢你们今天光临韦伯博士的讲座 |
[09:46] | who is our guest today at our hospital to talk about headaches. | 他是我们医院今天的客人 讲有关头疼的话题 |
[09:54] | Dr. Weber is at the Weber Center for Pain, that makes sense. | 韦伯博士在韦伯疼痛中心 这倒是有道理 |
[09:58] | Weber, Weber. So please welcome Dr. Weber! | 韦伯,韦伯 让我们欢迎韦伯博士 |
[10:08] | Thank you Dr. Cuddy. | 谢谢,卡迪医生 |
[10:14] | I suppose I should tell you a little bit more about myself. | 我认为我该多告诉 你们一些关于我的情况 |
[10:18] | I went to school in Virginia. | 我在弗吉尼亚上学 |
[10:22] | You’ve never been to one of these things in your life. – Who is this guy? | 你从不来这样的地方,他到底是谁? |
[10:25] | – No idea. | 不知道 |
[10:27] | What’s with the outfit? | 你穿的这个样干嘛? |
[10:30] | Sudden chills and light sensitivity. Inexplicable. | 灵光闪现,寒气袭人,无法名状 |
[10:35] | I received my medical degree at Johns Hopkins University, | 我在霍普金斯大学得到了医学学历 |
[10:39] | where I studied under Brightman and Gilmar… Hmm. He must be good. | 我跟布曼和季马学习 |
[10:43] | You went to Hopkins, and studied under Brightman and Gilmar. Shh. | 他肯定不错,你上的霍普金斯 师从布曼和季马 |
[10:49] | …helped me win the Doyle Internship at the Mayo Clinic. | 在马由诊所得了道尔奖 |
[10:52] | You were supposed to get the Doyle Internship. | 你本该得道尔奖的 |
[10:58] | This guy’s Von Lieberman? The guy who got you thrown out for cheating? | 这家伙是万.里博曼 把你以欺诈为理由赶出去的家伙? |
[11:01] | The dean threw me out. | 是院长赶走我的 |
[11:03] | Von Lieberman just ratted on me. | 万.里博曼不过是告密的 |
[11:06] | This guy’s name is Weber, not Von Lieberman. | 这家伙叫韦伯,不是万.里博曼 |
[11:08] | I call Weber Von Lieberman, way eviler. Shh. | 我把他韦伯叫成万.里博曼 很邪恶 |
[11:13] | …1D receptors | 而接收器 |
[11:15] | have improved the acute treatment of migraines, | 改良了偏头疼的敏感度 |
[11:18] | to this point… | 根据这点… |
[11:20] | So what’s the plan? | 那你的计划呢? |
[11:22] | You gonna wait until he bends over and make a fart sound? | 你要等他鞠躬的时候放屁吗? |
[11:25] | I’m not here about the past. | 我不是要在这算旧账的 |
[11:27] | He’s a bad scientist. | 他是个坏科学家 |
[11:30] | Well, you cheated off him, how bad can he be? | 是你骗了他,他能有多坏? |
[11:35] | He got the answer wrong. | 他的答案是错的 |
[11:44] | Are they trying to wake him up? | 他们是要唤醒他吗? |
[11:46] | They can’t do that, right? He’ll be in too much pain. | 他们不能那样,对吗? 那样太疼了 |
[11:49] | Don’t worry, he’s still under. | 别担心,他还没醒呢 |
[11:51] | But the brain never completely sleeps, it’s always working. | 但大脑并没完全睡,总是工作的 |
[11:54] | Controlling your heart rate, breathing, temperature. | 控制你的心跳、呼吸和温度 |
[11:59] | The eyes respond to visual stimuli. | 眼睛会对视像做出反应 |
[12:01] | Blood flow increases in certain areas of the brain | 血流会在大脑的特定部位加速流动 |
[12:03] | and we can track that with a sonogram. | 然后我们可以用语图来追踪 |
[12:05] | With MS, blood vessels are more reactive, so flow is faster. | M.S.会使血管内部流动加快 |
[12:10] | If Adam has an infection, | 如果亚当受了感染 |
[12:13] | there’d be swelling, which would constrict the arteries. | 会有积水压迫动脉 |
[12:15] | And the flow would be slower. | 流动就会减慢 |
[12:17] | Chase. Near the subarachnoid space. | 小蔡,靠近蛛网膜下 |
[12:26] | Data from control subjects were analyzed of a two-way ANOVA | 控制主题的数据由双向分析 |
[12:30] | with status and side as within-subject factors. | 借主题的事实之旁证证明 |
[12:35] | You stalked this guy for 20 years just for this shot to humiliate him? | 你追踪了这家伙20年 就为了给他点羞辱? |
[12:39] | I’m trying to learn. | 我在学习 |
[12:41] | …vessels without significant rebound… | 无反弹的管路 |
[12:44] | He doesn’t even know what that means. | 他甚至不知道那是什么 |
[12:46] | You’re gonna interrupt him, aren’t you? | 你要打断他,是吧? |
[12:48] | If I have a question. | 如果我有问题的话 |
[12:50] | And what’s that gonna accomplish? | 那怎么实现呢? |
[12:51] | Why can’t you just enjoy this? | 你不能好好享受么? |
[12:54] | Why can’t you just be happy for me? | 你怎么就不能为我高兴呢? |
[12:55] | You have got to find less debilitating outlets than humiliating people. | 你得找个比羞辱人 少削弱你精力的宣泄方式 |
[13:00] | I hear bowling is more fun than stalking. | 我听说保龄球挺好 |
[13:04] | But I’m better at this. | 可我干这个更在行 |
[13:06] | …if “P” is less than point-zero… | 如果P比零点少… |
[13:07] | Blow a ton of money on a plasma TV. | 在等离子电视上花点钱 |
[13:12] | We found a subarachnoid bleed. | 我们发现了一处蛛网膜下出血 |
[13:15] | Bleed in the head isn’t causing seizures. | 头部的出血不会导致抽搐 |
[13:18] | It could be. 10% with damage to cerebral cortex have a seizure. | 有可能,10%的大脑皮层损伤会抽搐 |
[13:21] | Or bacterial meningitis. | 或是细菌性脑膜炎 |
[13:23] | – Viral encephalitis? | 病毒性脑炎? |
[13:24] | – There’s no way to tell without… | 无法知道…… |
[13:25] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:27] | Excuse me. | 对不起? |
[13:30] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[13:32] | You know, if my lecture is interrupting your meeting, I can wait. | 如果我的讲座打扰了你们的会议 我可以等 |
[13:38] | As your people say in India. Appreciate it. | 象你们印度人说的,多谢了 |
[13:41] | We’ll figure out why later. Fix the bleed or he dies. | 我们一会儿琢磨原因 止血,要不会死人的 |
[13:45] | Talk to you in a couple hours. | 几小时后见 |
[14:01] | I’m in the subarachnoid space. | 我在蛛网膜下部位了 |
[14:05] | – Can you get it? | 能弄好吗? |
[14:06] | – Think so. | 差不多吧 |
[14:09] | Put the probe back where it was so I can see the wire! | 把探针撤回来,让我看见线 |
[14:11] | We’re looking for the bleed in… | 我们在找出血点 |
[14:12] | Look when I get there, I’m flying blind without a contrast CT here! | 没有对比ct,我简直是在盲飞 帮我看着点 |
[14:26] | …and with a p-value of less than 0.001, | 当P不到0.001时 |
[14:30] | we have strong statistical evidence that this drug prevents migraine headaches | 我们有强有力的证据显示 这个药带来偏头疼 |
[14:35] | without daily administration. | 不必日常摄取 |
[14:37] | Excuse me, Doctor. | 哦,对不起,医生 |
[14:39] | He knows his field better than you do. | 他比你在这个领域更在行 |
[14:42] | It’s always been my understanding that, | 我一直理解 |
[14:43] | unless you follow a daily regimen, no drug can prevent a migraine. | 除非日常摄取 否则没有药物能导致偏头疼 |
[14:48] | That’s why they call it a breakthrough. | 所以才叫它突破 |
[14:49] | That’s why you call it a breakthrough. | 所以你才叫它突破 |
[14:52] | No, the pharmaceutical company sponsoring my clinical trials | 不,药物公司支持在我的诊所试验 |
[14:55] | also hails it as a breakthrough. | 也觉得是突破 |
[14:58] | I’m sure your wife and lawyer do, too. | 我肯定你妻子跟律师也觉得是 |
[15:01] | Is there anybody who doesn’t stand to make a fortune from it | 有人会在替自己赚大钱的东西面前 |
[15:04] | calling it a breakthrough? | 不管它叫突破的吗? |
[15:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[15:07] | Just a lunatic who desperately needs a hobby. | 只是个极度需要个人爱好的疯子 |
[15:09] | How exactly do these studies work? | 你到底是怎么做试验的? |
[15:12] | Do you give this drug to a bunch of people, | 你把药给一群人 |
[15:13] | and if they don’t get a migraine, you go, “Voilà, my drug works”? | 他们没了偏头疼 齐活,你的药就有效了? |
[15:17] | Excuse me, miss? | 请原谅,小姐? |
[15:19] | Do you have cancer? Wow! | 你有癌症吗? |
[15:23] | Mango juice prevents cancer. | 芒果汁可致癌 |
[15:25] | Perhaps I should have taken my medication before this lecture. | 或许这个讲座前我该吃我的药 |
[15:31] | We had a very specific control group, | 我们有很精确的试验小组 |
[15:34] | chronic migraine sufferers. | 慢性偏头疼的受害者 |
[15:36] | I don’t have time to go through all the math right now, | 我至今还没看完所有的数据 |
[15:37] | – but the incidence was dramatically… | 但影响范围引人注目 |
[15:39] | – Sure, in India. | 没错,在印度 |
[15:41] | Two plus two equals five there, right? | 在那2加2等于5,是吧? |
[15:45] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[15:47] | I know your math skills. They blow. | 我知道你的计算技术,很差劲 |
[15:51] | Touché. | 天哪 |
[15:52] | You sound very familiar. | 你口音很熟 |
[15:54] | Why did you publish it in an obscure journal in India? | 为什么你要去印度 那样晦暗的杂志发表? |
[15:57] | Why not publish it in really, | 为什么不在 |
[15:59] | really cool head cases of South Philly? | 南费城很酷的地方发表? |
[16:02] | Neuroscience New Delhi is a respected journal. | 新德里神经科学是很受推崇的杂志 |
[16:04] | Yeah. The guy running Slurp N’ Gulp tells me it’s one of the best. | 连说n都卡壳的家伙说那是最好的杂志 |
[16:08] | Get a hooker, anything. | 找个地缝吧,随便什么 |
[16:10] | See, I’m thinking | 你看,我想 |
[16:11] | that publishing studies is probably the easiest way | 发表著作或许是 |
[16:14] | to get a pharmaceutical company to give you a reach-around. | 引制药公司上钩的最早办法 |
[16:17] | And choosing a journal that no one can actually read, | 而找个没人会读的杂志 |
[16:19] | well, that’s… That’s shrewd. | 是很,很精明的 |
[16:21] | – I know I know you. | 我知道我认识你 |
[16:23] | – Sure you do, Dick. | 当然你认识,呆子 |
[16:25] | The name’s Philip. | 我叫菲利普 |
[16:27] | My bad. Something to do with your face. | 哦,我错了,是你脸的事 |
[16:30] | I always think your name is Dick. | 我一直觉得你的名字是呆子 |
[16:32] | – House? | 豪斯? |
[16:33] | – Here. | 是 |
[16:36] | Medical school was 20 years ago. | 医学院是20年前的事 |
[16:38] | Give it a rest. Grow up. | 拜托,长大吧 |
[16:40] | Yeah. You were always the grown-up. | 你一直都是成年人,做负责任的事 |
[16:43] | Do the responsible thing, tattletale! | –告密的 –你欺骗 |
[16:46] | – You cheated! – I cheated then, you’re cheating now! | 我那时欺骗,而你现在欺骗 |
[16:48] | Your drug doesn’t work. | 你的药没用 |
[16:50] | Oh, yes, you would like to believe that | 对,你当然想那么相信 |
[16:51] | because it plays right into your fantasy… | 因为符合你的白日梦 |
[16:52] | – I tested it. | 我试过 |
[16:54] | – Oh, really? What are your parameters? Where’s your study? | 哦,真的?你的参数是什么? 你的专著呢? |
[17:00] | Room 2134. | 2134房 |
[17:02] | – One patient? | 一个病人? |
[17:04] | – The coma patient? | 昏迷病患? |
[17:06] | You haven’t changed a bit. | 你一点都没改 |
[17:08] | You took shortcuts in med school, you’re taking shortcuts now. | 你当年在医学院走捷径 现在你还走捷径 |
[17:13] | You cannot test this on an abnormal brain. | 你不能在一个非常态的大脑尝试 |
[17:16] | That’s so close-minded. | 真封闭 |
[17:17] | He’s not abnormal, he’s special. | 他不是非常态,他很特别 |
[17:20] | Cerebral cortex atrophies in coma patients. | 昏迷的病人大脑皮层萎缩 |
[17:25] | You need live, conscious people. | 你需要活的有意识的病人 |
[17:31] | You don’t know everything, House! | 你不是万事通,豪斯 |
[17:38] | Something that disrupts brain function. | 那是什么东西阻断了大脑的功能 |
[17:41] | Plaques are perfect. Interrupt neuronal communication. | 插片很好,阻断神经传递 |
[17:45] | M.S.? – MS? | |
[17:46] | – No, MS is complicated. I think this is more basic. | 没有M.S.就复杂了 我觉得是基础问题 |
[17:49] | It’s just tachycardia and seizures. | 只是心动过速和抽搐 |
[17:51] | How much longer the Burn Unit guys gonna keep him in that thing? | 烧伤科的人还要把他关里头多长时间? |
[17:54] | Lecture’s over, let’s go. House wants to… | 讲座结束了,走吧,豪斯想…… |
[18:00] | Adam’s waking up. | 亚当醒了 |
[18:02] | Get the anesthesiologist in here now. | 把麻醉科的叫进来 |
[18:04] | He’s in pain. | 他疼 |
[18:06] | That’s not pain. | 不是疼 |
[18:09] | Need some help in here! | 需要帮助这里 |
[19:13] | Adam had an orgasm. | 亚当来高潮了 |
[19:17] | What? You mean, while he was sedated… | 什么?你意思是当他……天啊! |
[19:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[19:29] | I’m having a migraine. | 我偏头疼 |
[19:32] | Are you okay? | 你有事吗? |
[19:34] | Yes. I was right. | 我是对的 |
[19:51] | I’m gonna knock you out for a couple of hours. | 我得把你麻倒几个小时 |
[19:54] | No, I got work to do. Just give me sumatriptan for the pain | 不行,我有事要做,给我点止疼的 |
[19:59] | and verapamil so it doesn’t recur. | 和异博定确保它不复发就行了 |
[20:04] | I heard the patient had fun in the hyperbaric chamber. Yeah. | 我听说病人在高压氧仓挺乐和? |
[20:09] | Gotta schedule me some time in there. | 得安排我自己进去试试 |
[20:15] | Weber’s meds aren’t even legal in the U.S. | 韦伯的药在美国还不合法 |
[20:18] | It’s legal in India. I was disoriented. | 在印度合法,不明所以 |
[20:28] | Moving around is a bad idea. | 来回动不好 |
[20:31] | Hey, if you feel chest pain, you need to let me know. | 嘿,如果你胸疼,告诉我 |
[20:33] | Verapamil can cause congestive heart failure. | 异搏定可导致心脏充血困难 |
[20:36] | Nothing can hurt my heart. | 无物可伤我心 |
[20:41] | Hey, you’re gonna feel some dizziness. | 嘿,你会觉得头晕的 |
[20:44] | Definitely gonna be constipated. | 肯定会便秘 |
[20:50] | Differential diagnosis for getting off. | 射精的鉴别诊断 |
[20:55] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗? |
[20:56] | No. Something’s seriously wrong with him. | 不会,他很有问题 |
[20:58] | Differential diagnosis for ejaculation. | 射精的鉴别诊断 |
[21:05] | Don’t make me say it again. | 别让我再说了 |
[21:07] | We’re not stalling, we just don’t know. | 我们没拖延,只是不知道 |
[21:09] | Then guess. | 那就猜啊 |
[21:11] | – Could pain medication cause an orgasm? – I wish. | 止疼药会导致射精吗? |
[21:14] | Maybe pain caused the orgasm. | 也许是疼痛导致高潮 |
[21:16] | You get a tattoo, the brain releases endorphins which create pleasure. | 你画纹身,大脑释放安多芬 制造欣快 |
[21:20] | Most people don’t orgasm from a needle prick. | 大多数人不会因针刺而高潮 |
[21:22] | Well, Chase has a point. | 小蔡说的有理 |
[21:24] | The brain is like a huge train station, if the switches… | 大脑象个大车站,如果车闸…… |
[21:31] | You’re the neurologist, talk for me. | 你是神经学家,替我说吧 |
[21:33] | If sensory information got misinterpreted by the medial forebrain bundle, | 如果感官信息被前脑神经束曲解 |
[21:37] | it’s possible for bad to feel good, and good to feel bad. | 会导致好感觉是坏,坏感觉是好 |
[21:41] | He’s a lucky kid. Let’s not fix him until the burns heal. | 他是个走运的小子 我们等他烧伤在治疗他吧 |
[21:44] | So what attacks the medial forebrain bundle? | 那么是什么攻击了前脑神经束? |
[21:46] | Infective neuropathies, vasculitic neuropathies… | 传染神经炎,脉管神经炎 |
[21:49] | Krabbe’s disease, metachromatic leukodystrophy. | 妄想症,脑蛋白营养不良 |
[21:51] | All very bad things. | 都是坏事 |
[21:54] | No way to look for any of them in his condition. | 在他的条件都不会发生 |
[21:57] | Could be an infection. | 可能是感染 |
[21:58] | I said infection about eight seconds ago. | 我8秒钟前刚说完感染 |
[22:00] | You listed some brain infections. | 你列举的是脑部感染 |
[22:02] | But what if it’s just a regular old infection festering in the burned skin? | 但如果只是普通的 烧伤皮肤溃烂感染呢? |
[22:06] | Pus on his arm isn’t causing problems in the forebrain. | 用手臂做超声试验 并不会导致前脑问题 |
[22:09] | He’s on 20 different medications to manage his pain, his heart, | 他用了20种药物控制疼痛和心脏 |
[22:12] | how often he urinates. | 他小便多久一次? |
[22:14] | His brain is like a waiter that’s got too many… | 他的大脑象个跑堂的…… |
[22:18] | Hey, hey. I do the metaphors. | 我才能做隐喻 |
[22:22] | The brain is stressed. | 脑部遭重压 |
[22:23] | An infection elsewhere could put it over the edge. | 感染会导致他滑出边缘 |
[22:26] | So we just wait for his burns to heal to see if you’re right? | 那我们就等他烧伤好了 再看你是否正确? |
[22:29] | If you’re wrong, he doesn’t have that kind of time. | 如果你错了,他没有那个时间 |
[22:34] | Dominic Larrey. | 多拉力 |
[22:36] | He another dead doctor? | 另一个死医生? |
[22:38] | He’s Napoleon’s Surgeon in Chief. | 他是拿破仑的首席医生 |
[22:41] | Cleaned a lot of battle wounds. | 清理过很多战争外伤 |
[22:43] | By amputating legs. | 切除腿 |
[22:44] | And with bugs. | 有很多虫子 |
[22:50] | Maggots are implanted directly into Adam’s burns. | 蛆能直接进入亚当的烧伤 |
[22:54] | Maggots, they eat dead people, I… | 蛆吃死人…… |
[22:58] | Maggots eat dead flesh. Only dead flesh. | 蛆吃死肉,只吃死肉 |
[23:02] | So they’re perfectly suited to clean wounds. | 所以他们绝对适合清理伤口 |
[23:05] | They also kill the bacteria that thrive in injured tissues. | 它们同时会杀死 在受伤组织里滋生的细菌 |
[23:45] | Dr. Jekyll, I presume. They found a half-eaten sheep in the zoo. | 杰力博士,我猜他们发现了 动物园里被吃了一半的羊 |
[23:49] | The police wanna ask you a few questions. | 警察要问你些问题 |
[23:51] | I need something to wash it down. | 我需要些东西把它冲下去 |
[23:53] | Coffee? Bad idea. – You’re better off with water! | 咖啡?不好,最好别用水 |
[23:57] | – Coffee’s closer. | 咖啡很接近 |
[24:00] | Foolproof plan, by the way. | 很简便的计划,顺便一提 |
[24:02] | Either his meds would work, and you’d be in psychic pain | 要不就是他的药有效 而你精神疼痛 |
[24:06] | because Von Evil is gonna be rich. | 因为魔鬼万会很富有 |
[24:09] | Or they wouldn’t, and you get to be in agony all day. | 或他们无效,那你一天可要受罪了 |
[24:15] | Perfect lose-lose situation. Very you. | 双输局面,典型的你 |
[24:18] | – I had to prove… | 我得证明…… |
[24:19] | – You’ve proved nothing. | 你什么也没证明 |
[24:23] | Right. This isn’t a migraine. | 对,这不是偏头疼 |
[24:27] | Yeah. “Dear New England Journal of Medicine, | 对,亲爱的英国医药杂志 |
[24:29] | I took this guy’s drug and still got a headache. | 我吃了这个家伙的药,可还是头疼 |
[24:32] | Thus, scientifically proving that my arch enemy is an idiot.” | 因而用科学的方法 证明了你的宿敌是个傻子 |
[24:35] | You just wanted the pain. | 你就是想要疼 |
[24:37] | Meds are supposed to prevent migraine. | 那个药该可以预防偏头疼 |
[24:40] | You get distracted by pain. | 你别疼搞乱了 |
[24:42] | Leaves less room for the things you don’t wanna think about. | 让你该考虑的事情变得没有空间 |
[24:45] | Like the Flyers sucking, or the price of gas, | 比如航空公司可恶,汽油的价钱 |
[24:49] | or the fact that you pushed the love of your life out of your life. | 面对你把爱推出了你的生命 |
[24:52] | God, I wish the pain would go away. | 上帝,我真希望疼痛消失 |
[24:55] | Next time you need to get your mind off her, stick a needle in your eye. | 下次当你想把她赶走的时候 拿个针头戳进眼睛里吧 |
[24:58] | It’s less annoying to the rest of us when you can still walk. | 那时你能走也不会给我们带来不快 |
[25:08] | Did you sleep here? | 你睡这了么? |
[25:14] | Lower. | 低点 |
[25:16] | Do you want a pillow? | 你要枕头么? |
[25:19] | Not softer, lower. Frequency of your voice is grating. | 不是轻,是低 你声音的频率刺耳 |
[25:24] | You should’ve been better by now. | 到这会儿,你该好了 |
[25:26] | I’m super. Patient? | 我是超人,病人? |
[25:29] | The maggots did great for the burn. | 蛆把烧伤弄的不错 |
[25:32] | But the brain waves are still all over the map. | 但脑波还是到处都是 |
[25:34] | Which means your regular old infection isn’t causing his brain dysfunction. | 也就是说你的普通感染 并没导致他的脑部功能紊乱 |
[25:39] | Which means there’s an underlying condition, | 也就是说有潜在条件 |
[25:41] | which means we’ve gotta get inside his head. | 所以我们得进入他的头 |
[25:43] | Do a lumbar puncture. | 做腰椎穿刺 |
[25:45] | We’ve already established that we can’t get a lumbar… | 我们已经确定不能做…… |
[25:47] | C2, C3. | 2节,3节 |
[25:50] | No. No. No way. | 不,不行 |
[25:52] | I only saw a cervical tap once, and that guy got paralyzed. | 我只一次看到过一节的 会把那家伙搞瘫痪 |
[25:55] | Ask the parents if they prefer to have their son in a wheelchair or dead. | 问父母是想让他儿子坐轮椅 还是死掉 |
[26:03] | Something’s causing his brain to lose control. | 某事使他大脑失控 |
[26:07] | Eventually it’ll shut off. | 最终会导致关闭 |
[26:09] | We need to do a lumbar puncture | 得做腰椎穿刺 |
[26:11] | to get some of the fluid in his spine so we can test it. | 获取脊液用来诊断 |
[26:14] | You need us to sign a consent? | 你要我们签同意书? |
[26:16] | I have to warn you. | 我得警告你们 |
[26:18] | There’s a serious risk of paralysis or death. | 有高风险可导致瘫痪或死亡 |
[26:22] | Are you saying we shouldn’t do this? | 你是说我们不该做么? |
[26:25] | You have to do this. | 我们需要做 |
[26:26] | Then why are you telling us what can go wrong? | 那你们干嘛告诉我可能出问题? |
[26:28] | – I just think you should know… | 我觉得你该知道 |
[26:29] | – Either you’re cruel or this clipboard is | 要么就是你们很残忍 要么就是这个签字板 |
[26:31] | a way for you to cover your ass, – in case you cripple our son. | 在万一你们把我儿子搞成瘸子后 给你们退路 |
[26:33] | – This isn’t his fault. | 这不是他的错…… |
[26:34] | No, it’s not. It’s yours, that’s what you keep telling me. | 不,不是,是你的错 这是你一直告诉我的 |
[26:37] | My son is lying in there half-dead, | 我儿子躺在里面半死不活 |
[26:38] | I am just trying to find a way to get through this. | 我在找条可以熬过去的路 |
[26:42] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah, I know. | -对不起 -是,我知道 |
[27:04] | Needle. | 针 |
[27:21] | – It’s not going in. – Don’t force it. | –没进去 –别用蛮力 |
[27:24] | I’m going one space higher. | 我要往上点 |
[27:25] | It’s too close to his brain stem, it’ll herniate. | 那太靠近脑干了 会出疝气 |
[27:28] | – You’re gonna paralyze him. | 你会把他搞瘫痪 |
[27:30] | – You’re not helping. | 没帮助 |
[27:31] | His blood pressure’s spiking, stop. | 他血压飚升,停止 |
[27:33] | I can get it. | 我能做到 |
[27:34] | He’s 180 over 120, he’s gonna stroke. | 180/120,会中风 |
[27:38] | I’m in the space. Give me the vial. | 我进去了,给我小瓶子 |
[27:59] | He doesn’t have MS or an infection. | 他没得ms,或感染 |
[28:03] | His proteins aren’t elevated? | 他的蛋白质没提高? |
[28:06] | Wrong protein. IgM, not IgG. | 蛋白质错了,Igm,不是igg |
[28:09] | Elevation was probably caused by the bleed. | 上升可能由出血导致 |
[28:13] | What if there was tingling in his extremities prior to the crash? | 如果在他撞车前有麻刺的感觉呢? |
[28:17] | – How can you still be on MS? | 怎么还是M.S.? |
[28:20] | – I gotta be on something. | 得追症状啊 |
[28:22] | Something’s interrupting his neurons’ chitchat, like lesions. | 有东西妨碍了他的神经活动 比如损伤 |
[28:26] | We can’t scan for them. | 我们无法扫描 |
[28:28] | The only test we can do, we just did and it was negative. | 唯一能做的试验我们已经做了 而且是阴性的 |
[28:31] | He has no tingling, no numbness. | 他即无麻刺感,也不麻木 |
[28:33] | And you read his history, parents didn’t say anything about… | 你看了他的病史 父母没说什么 |
[28:35] | What about Adam? | 那亚当呢? |
[28:38] | We can’t look into his brain, but you want us to read his mind? | 我们不能看他的大脑 可你要求我们读他的思维么? |
[28:43] | Good point. | 说的好 |
[28:54] | Yeah, you can finish the sponge bath in a minute. | 你们很快可以继续给他洗澡 |
[28:57] | They’re just re-doing his dressings. | 他们只是在给他敷药 |
[28:59] | He’s out, he’s fine. | 他没知觉,很好 |
[29:00] | I didn’t page you to put him out. | 我不是找你把他弄晕 |
[29:02] | I paged you to wake him up. | 我找你把他弄醒 |
[29:04] | Why are these lights so damn bright? | 这些等这么亮干嘛? |
[29:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:08] | Come on, I need to talk to him. | 快点,我要跟他说话 |
[29:10] | House, you can’t wake up a burn victim to play twenty questions. | 豪斯,你不能唤醒一个烧伤病人 玩20个问题的游戏 |
[29:13] | – It’s torture. | 那是折磨 |
[29:14] | – He won’t remember. | 他不会记得 |
[29:16] | – He’s gonna be in extraordinary… | 他会疼的要死 |
[29:17] | – God, you’re good! You’re putting me to sleep. | 上帝,你真好,你让我想睡觉 |
[29:20] | I know he’s gonna be in pain, | 我知道他会疼 |
[29:21] | I know you disapprove. I’m his attending. Wake him up. | 我知道你不喜欢,我是他的主治 把他弄醒 |
[29:44] | Oh, my God! | 哦,天啊 |
[29:46] | – I’m Dr. House. | 我是豪斯医生 |
[29:48] | – It hurts! | 很疼 |
[29:49] | It’s gonna get a lot worse, so answer fast. | 会越来越坏,所以快回答 |
[29:51] | Before the accident, | 在车祸前…… |
[29:52] | did you experience any numbness or tingling in your fingers? | 你是否感到麻木和麻刺的感觉? |
[29:56] | You got burned, it’s healing, I need an answer. | 你被烧伤了,正在康复 我需要答案 |
[29:59] | It really hurts! | 太疼了 |
[30:00] | Any tingling in your arms or legs? | 腿或手是否麻木? |
[30:02] | You gotta do something, I can’t… | 做点什么?我不能…… |
[30:03] | Adam, you gotta listen to me, did you feel anything? | 亚当,你听我说 你感到什么了么? |
[30:08] | I pissed in my pants and then I don’t remember… | 我尿裤子了,然后…… 我不记得了 |
[30:52] | – Was he okay? | 他没事么? |
[30:53] | – Get everyone in my office. | 把所有人集中到我办公室 |
[30:56] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[30:58] | Kid’s screaming gave me a headache. I gotta take an aspirin. | 小子叫唤让我头疼 我得吃个阿司匹林 |
[32:01] | House, you okay? We’ve been waiting for you. | 豪斯,你没事么? 我们在等你 |
[32:09] | I’m hallucinating. | 我有幻觉 |
[32:14] | Hallucinations with migraines are pretty uncommon. | 偏头疼有幻觉很罕见 |
[32:18] | – What did you see? | 你看见什么? |
[32:20] | – I saw music. | 我看见音乐 |
[32:23] | Sensory deception makes no sense. | 感官欺诈没有道理 |
[32:30] | You took something. | 你吃了什么 |
[32:32] | The kid’s fighting for his life. | 那孩子在为生命作战 |
[33:05] | Hey, you find him? | 嘿,你找到他了么? |
[33:06] | He was hallucinating in the locker room. | 他在衣帽间幻觉呢 |
[33:09] | He okay? | 他没事么? |
[33:10] | He’s feeling no pain, he’s high. | 他不觉得疼,在high |
[33:12] | Vicodin high? | 力固定 high? |
[33:13] | Past that. He’s seeing sounds. Took something. | 过去那个了,他正在看音乐 吃了什么 |
[33:21] | Why is it so dark in here? It’s a beautiful day outside. | 这里怎么这么黑,外面很美 |
[33:23] | Open the shades, let the sun shine in. | 打开窗帘 让阳光进来 |
[33:26] | It’s nighttime. | 现在是夜里 |
[33:30] | – It’s still Tuesday, right? | 还是周二,是吧? |
[33:31] | – You look better. | 你看上去不错 |
[33:32] | – I took something. | 我吃了什么 |
[33:34] | – Mind if I ask what? | 介意我问是什么么? |
[33:37] | Little of this, little of that. | 这一点,那一点 |
[33:39] | I know what’s wrong with our patient. He’s depressed. | 我知道病人怎么了 他抑郁 |
[33:42] | – He told you that when you woke him up? – Nope. | 你叫醒他时他告诉你的么? |
[33:44] | He told me he pissed his pants and blacked out. | 不,他说他尿裤子后 就昏过去了 |
[33:47] | That’s not diagnostic of depression. | 那不是抑郁的诊断 |
[33:48] | Lack of appetite, isolating yourself. | 胃口萎缩,孤立自己 |
[33:50] | Uncontrollable urination and blacking out are good predictors of what? | 不能控制排尿,昏迷是什么的症状? |
[33:53] | Seizure. | 抽搐 |
[33:54] | Which means the seizure he had | 那就证明他所患的抽搐 |
[33:55] | when you tested his heart – was at least his second seizure. | 包括你测试他心脏的时候 那是第二次 |
[33:58] | – So what? Depression and seizures aren’t correlated. | 那又怎样? 抑郁和抽搐没有关联 |
[34:00] | No, but you know what is? | 你知道什么有关联? |
[34:03] | Depression and anti-depression medicine. | 抑郁和抗抑郁药 |
[34:06] | Tox screen was clean. | 氧化屏显正常 |
[34:08] | Yeah, but you know how much crap he’s got in his system | 可你知道他用了多少药对抗烧伤么? |
[34:14] | and we wouldn’t know about it, till they started firing cannons. | 我们不会知道,直到他们开始开炮 |
[34:17] | Antidepressants have been known to cause seizures in kids, but not orgasms. | 抗抑郁药已知可导致少儿抽搐 但不是高潮 |
[34:20] | This is a brain in trouble. | 这是有毛病的大脑 |
[34:22] | This is a brain with too much serotonin. | 这个是血液有复合胺的大脑 |
[34:25] | Serotonin affects mood, appetite, | 复合胺影响情绪和胃口 |
[34:27] | it doesn’t cause the brain to shut down. | 不会导致大脑关闭 |
[34:28] | Antidepressants fake brains into thinking | 抗抑郁药会让大脑觉得 |
[34:31] | they have more serotonin than they actually do. | 他们有比实际多的复合胺 |
[34:33] | Every ten million or so cases sets off a chain reaction. | 每千万病例会发生连锁反应 |
[34:36] | Produces too much, enough to fry itself. | 能产生足够麻烦 |
[34:40] | If Adam has Serotonin Storm, it’s deadly. | 如果亚当有复合胺就死定了 |
[34:42] | But treatable. Cyproheptadine. | 但可以治疗,二苯环哽锭 |
[34:44] | Unless he doesn’t have Serotonin Storm. | 除非他真有复合胺 |
[34:46] | He could just as easily have too much dopamine as serotonin, | 比起复合胺,他会更容易有多巴胺 |
[34:48] | but if it’s dopamine, the cyproheptadine will kill him. | 可如果是多巴胺 二苯环哽锭会杀死他 |
[34:52] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[34:53] | Gonna talk to the kid again, he seems nice. | 我要再跟那孩子谈谈,看上去不错 |
[34:55] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[34:57] | Why? Did he say he doesn’t like me? | 为什么? 他说不喜欢我了么? |
[34:59] | Anesthesiologist told the parents what you did. | 麻醉师告诉父母你干什么了 |
[35:01] | Everyone’s a tattletale. | 每个人都是告密者 |
[35:10] | Is your son depressed? | 你儿子抑郁么? |
[35:14] | – No. Who are you? | 不,你是谁? |
[35:15] | – I’m Dr. House. | 我是豪斯医生 |
[35:16] | Oh, you’re the idiot who thought… | 哦,你就是那个白痴…… |
[35:17] | I heard him screaming all the way down the hallway. | 我在走廊都听见了他的叫声 |
[35:19] | If I didn’t wake him up, I wouldn’t have learned what caused the crash. | 如果我不叫醒他 就无法知道什么导致撞车 |
[35:22] | He had a seizure. | 我想他抽筋了 |
[35:26] | This wasn’t my fault? | 这不是我的错? |
[35:30] | Well, if he hadn’t had the brain problem, he wouldn’t have the burns. | 如果他没有脑部问题 他就不会被烧了 |
[35:33] | On the other hand, if you hadn’t put him on the ATV, | 换个说法 如果你没让他坐卡丁车 |
[35:36] | he also wouldn’t have the burns. | 他也不会被烧 |
[35:37] | You can debate your personal responsibility after I leave. | 你可以等我走了再争辩你的责任 |
[35:39] | I need to wake him up again. | 我得把他再次唤醒 |
[35:41] | I need to know if he’s taking antidepressants. | 我需要知道他是否服用抗抑郁药 |
[35:43] | He’s not. | 他没有 |
[35:45] | – He’s the happiest kid I know. | 他是我知道的最快乐的孩子 |
[35:46] | – But you don’t know, do you? | 但你不知道,是吧? |
[35:51] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[35:52] | That’s sort of my point. | 嗯,那也是我的意思 |
[35:54] | At 16, they’ll tell anyone anything, except their parents. | 到了16岁,他们会告诉任何人 任何事,可不是父母 |
[35:58] | Adam talks to us about everything. | 亚当跟我们无话不谈 |
[36:00] | Yeah, I know about the pot and the cocaine. | 对,我知道大麻和可卡因的事 |
[36:02] | There was never… Cocaine. What… | 根本没有可卡因 |
[36:03] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[36:05] | Are you having him followed? | 你跟踪他么? |
[36:07] | He told us when he got drunk at a party. | 他告诉我们在舞会喝醉的事 |
[36:09] | He told us when he started having sex. | 他告诉我们性交的时间 |
[36:11] | At 16? Way to go. | 16岁,东西多呢 |
[36:13] | He told us when he cheated on a math test. | 他告诉我们数学考试作弊的事 |
[36:15] | He told us when his girlfriend cheated on him. | 他告诉我们女友欺骗他的事 |
[36:17] | – He doesn’t hide anything from us. | 他跟我们从不隐瞒 |
[36:19] | – But if he was depressed? | 但如果他抑郁? |
[36:20] | He’d tell us. | 他会告诉我们 |
[36:22] | We don’t judge, he’s not depressed, we’re sure. | 我们不评论,他不抑郁 我们肯定 |
[36:25] | “Bet his life on it” sure? | “以他的生命打赌” 肯定? |
[36:29] | Just hypothetically. Yeah. | 假设 |
[36:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:41] | Kid’s happy. Happy, happy, happy. | 孩子很快乐、快乐 |
[36:45] | Then we’re back to where we started. Seizure disorders. | 那我们就回到开始,抽搐失调 |
[36:48] | Seizure disorders aren’t causing orgasms. | 抽搐失调不会导致高潮 |
[36:52] | Vascular malformations? | 脉管畸形 |
[36:54] | Would’ve seen it on the sonogram. | 语图上会看到 |
[36:56] | Hepatic encephalopathy? | 肝脑病? |
[36:57] | Liver enzyme tests were normal. | 肝酶测试正常 |
[37:05] | – Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[37:07] | – Take a leak. | 撒尿 |
[37:16] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[37:18] | You can’t come in here, you’re not sterile. | 不能进来,你们没消毒 |
[37:20] | Don’t touch our son, we told you… | 别碰我们的儿子,我们告诉你了 |
[37:21] | Seriously, millions of bacteria, microbes on you. | 认真的 你身上有成千上万的细菌病毒 |
[37:24] | He’ll die of sepsis. | 他会死于脓血症 |
[37:25] | If you go in there… | 如果你进去… |
[37:31] | I think he’s gonna wake him up again. | 我看他会再次把他唤醒 |
[37:32] | I know he is. | 我知道他会 |
[37:35] | House, you can’t do this. | 豪斯,你不能那么做 |
[37:38] | Oh, if I had a nickel for every time I’ve heard that. Relax. | 如果每次我听见都有硬币的话 |
[37:41] | Are they gonna sue us? | 放松,他们会诉我们么? |
[37:43] | If I’m right, I save his life. | 如果我对了,我会挽救他的性命 |
[37:46] | If I’m wrong, he’s dead no matter what I do. | 如果我错了,他无论如何都会死 |
[37:49] | Either way, how much have I really hurt them? | 任何一条路 我到底对他们有多大伤害? |
[37:52] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[37:53] | You’re not sterile. Do you wanna kill the kid? | 你没消毒,你想杀他么? |
[37:56] | – Give me the syringe. | 给我注射器 |
[37:57] | – No pain, no gain. | 没有疼痛,就没有收获 |
[37:58] | Hey, you gotta stop this. | 嘿,你给我停止 |
[38:04] | They’re right. – He’s not depressed. | 你是对的,他不是抑郁 |
[38:08] | – Yeah, sure. | 对,是啊 |
[38:09] | I’m not letting you go till you give me that syringe. | 我不会让你走除非你给我注射器 |
[38:12] | What’s that on his wrist? | 他手腕上是什么? |
[38:15] | A burn. | 烧伤 |
[38:16] | – Why on his wrist? | 为什么是手腕? |
[38:17] | – Why not on his wrist? | 为什么不是手腕? |
[38:18] | His back, his torso, everything’s a mess. | 他的后辈,一切都乱套了 |
[38:21] | His forearms are clean. – Except right there. | 他的前臂是干净的,除了这里 |
[38:24] | – So what? | 那又怎么了? |
[38:26] | It’s a perfect circle. | 是个完整的圆环 |
[38:28] | So a drop of burning gasoline fell on his wrist, a screw from the ATV. | 汽油掉下来,atv的螺丝 |
[38:33] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[38:44] | – Why are you torturing him? | 你干嘛折磨他? |
[38:45] | – Does your son smoke? | 你儿子抽烟么? |
[38:48] | I’d kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[38:52] | So, he can talk to you about sex, crack, anything except cigarettes. | 那么说他跟你谈性、吸毒 任何事但不说吸烟 |
[38:57] | He has a cigarette burn on his wrist. | 他的手腕上有香烟烫伤 |
[39:00] | Also a fading nicotine stain between two fingers. | 也有尼古丁痕迹在两个手指上 |
[39:04] | Bad news, your son has a filthy, unhealthy habit. | 坏消息,你儿子有个肮脏不洁的习惯 |
[39:08] | Good news, he’s trying to quit. Bad news, the quitting’s killing him. | 好消息,他正要戒 坏消息,戒烟要了他的命 |
[39:12] | Good news, I can cure him. Bad news… – Nope, that’s the end of it. | 好消息,我可以治好他 坏消息……没了,结束 |
[39:19] | – Quitting smoking can kill? | 戒烟会杀人? |
[39:21] | No-smoke meds are antidepressants. | 戒烟药是抗镇静剂 |
[39:23] | The crappy ones you get over the Internet | 从网络上来的破烂玩意 |
[39:25] | are loaded with whatever antidepressants they can get cheap. | 他们装上任何便宜的抗镇静剂 |
[39:28] | And since Mommy and Daddy obviously didn’t take him to a pediatrician… | 父母肯定不带他去看儿科医生… |
[39:35] | Sorry, I was wrong about him being depressed. | 抱歉我说他抑郁错了 |
[39:38] | Treat him. | 治疗他吧 |
[39:58] | Hey! Did you drop acid? | 嘿,你滴酸了么? |
[40:04] | – Why would I do that? | 我干嘛要那样? |
[40:06] | – To annoy me. Or maybe because you’re miserable, | 滋扰我,或你很悲惨 |
[40:10] | or because you want to self-destruct. Pick one. | 或者你要自毁,自己选吧 |
[40:15] | How about because LSD acts on serotonin receptors in the brain, | 如果是酸最早被大脑吸收 |
[40:19] | which can stop a migraine in its tracks. | 可以治偏头疼如何? |
[40:22] | I’m just saying that’s also a possibility. | 我说这也是可能性 |
[40:25] | – How did you know about it? | 你怎么知道…… |
[40:26] | – Cameron is worried about you. | 卡麦伦担心你 |
[40:28] | I told her that LSD lasts up to 12 hours, | 我告诉她第一次要等上12个小时 |
[40:31] | if you were functional, she must be wrong. | 如果你还能运行,那她一定错了 |
[40:32] | Either that or I also took a whole bunch of antidepressants, | 不那样,我也会吃一大堆抗镇静药 |
[40:35] | which short-circuited the LSD. | 然后可以替代 |
[40:37] | I’m just saying that would also explain it. | 我是说那样也是个解释 |
[40:39] | Thank you for ruining my clinical trials. | 谢谢你毁了我的临床试验 |
[40:42] | Pharmaceutical company’s shutting me down. | 制药公司关闭了试验 |
[40:44] | – You’re kidding. Really? | 你开玩笑,真的? |
[40:45] | – How could that surprise you? | 那怎么能让你惊奇呢? |
[40:46] | You sent them an email complaining about my math, | 你给他们发了有关我数据的投诉信 |
[40:48] | telling them about your stunt. | 告诉他们你的绝技 |
[40:50] | I didn’t know people actually read emails. | 我并不知道人们真的看邮件 |
[40:52] | Delete button’s so conveniently located. | 删除键很容易触摸 |
[40:54] | So what’s next? | 那么接下来呢? |
[40:55] | You gonna follow me my whole life? | 你会终生追踪我,折磨我? |
[40:57] | – Torture me? – Why would I do that? | 我干嘛那样? |
[40:59] | You waited 20 years to do this. What’s next? | 你等了20年干这个,下面干嘛? |
[41:01] | Break up my marriage? | 毁掉我的婚姻么? |
[41:03] | – No. We’re even. | 不,我们扯平了 |
[41:06] | – Right. | 是啊 |
[41:09] | Oh, thanks for setting me up. | 哦,谢谢陷害我 |
[41:14] | Eye for an eye, LSD and antidepressants. Everything in balance. | 以眼还眼,还有抗抑郁药 全都平衡了 |
[41:21] | Buddhists call it Karma. Christians call it the Golden Rule. Jews call it… | 佛教叫它因缘,基督教称为黄金规则 犹太教…… |
[41:27] | I don’t know, Rabbi Hillel said something poignant. | 我不知道,席勒拉比说计算让人痛苦 |
[41:32] | Universe always settles the score. | 宇宙总留下轨迹 |
[41:35] | – Does it? | 是吗? |
[41:37] | – No. But it should. | 不,但会的 |
[41:49] | Do you think you’ll ever be able to look at him and not blame me? | 你真认为你能看到他并且不怨恨我? |
[41:54] | Yeah. Will you? | 是,你呢? |
[42:49] | I’m Paula. | 我是宝拉 |
[42:50] | – Hey, Paula. | 嘿,宝拉 |
[42:52] | – How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[42:54] | You work over at the college, or are you full-time over at the… | 你在大学工作?还是你全职…… |
[42:58] | I’m looking for a distraction. | 我在找乐子 |
[43:01] | You don’t need to talk to do that, do you? | 你不需要谈话,对么? |