时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | I think I’m gonna puke. | 呃 我想我要吐了 |
[00:39] | – Not on this dress. – I’m serious. | 穿着这身可不行 我是说真的 |
[00:41] | Kate Moss was doing this at 13. | Kate Moss13岁的时候就行了 |
[00:43] | You have two years on her. | 你比她大了两年呢 |
[00:46] | Yeah, that’s what I like to see. | 嗯 就是这个状态 |
[00:48] | You got this. | 听好了 |
[00:49] | The next show, you’re bride. | 下次秀 你是主角 |
[00:53] | Did Austin just offer you bride? | Austin 刚才答应让你当主角? |
[00:56] | It wasn’t a real offer, Dad. | 那不是真正的许诺 爸爸 |
[00:57] | He was just being nice. | 他只是在当好人 |
[00:59] | These shoes are gonna be impossible to walk in. | 穿着这些鞋根本没法走 |
[01:01] | You’ve done this 100 times before. | 你已经不是头一回这么做了 好吗? |
[01:03] | The runway’s just a little bit longer here. | 这里的T台只不过稍微长了一点 |
[01:05] | One of the girls said Madonna’s in the front row. | 有个女孩说Madonna就在前排 |
[01:07] | Sweetie, hey, come on. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 嗨 加油 加油 |
[01:09] | Are you gonna be able to do this? | 你能撑过来吗? 嗯? |
[01:13] | All right, come here. | 好吧 过来 过来 |
[01:18] | Here, hold this. | 来 拿着这个 |
[01:21] | The doctor gave me these for anxiety, all right? | 这是医生给我的焦虑症开的 |
[01:24] | It’ll calm you down. Here. | 它能让你镇静 来 |
[01:26] | Come on, it’s okay. | 来 没问题的 |
[01:31] | Where’s Alex? | Alex呢? |
[01:33] | Alex, you’re up! | Alex 该你了! |
[01:36] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Knock them out! | 快 快 快 快! 你最棒了 |
[02:16] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[02:27] | Alex! Alex! | |
[04:33] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么来的? |
[04:35] | – By osmosis. | 渗透作用 |
[04:37] | – No helmet? | 没戴头盔? |
[04:38] | Didn’t seem like riding weather. | 看起来不太像骑摩托的天气 |
[04:40] | The fact that you can barely stand upright had nothing to do with it? | 而你几乎不能直立的事实没有任何影响? |
[04:43] | Infarctions hurt. House. It’s what they do. | 梗塞伤很痛 基本特征 |
[04:47] | Worsening pain could actually be a good thing. | 恶化的疼痛实际上可能是件好事 |
[04:49] | It means the nerves might be regenerating. | 说明神经可能开始恢复了 |
[04:51] | It could be good, it could be bad. | 可能是好事 可能是坏事 |
[04:53] | Thanks for the differential. | 谢谢你的特别诊断 |
[04:54] | Any other options? | 还有什么选择吗? |
[04:55] | Have you ever considered a career as a motivational speaker? | 你考虑过当个摩托运动解说员吗? |
[04:59] | – Why don’t you check out some rehab? | 你为什么不去试试复健? |
[05:01] | – I did the rehab thing. | 我试过复健了 一个疗程 |
[05:02] | One session, and you didn’t even finish that session. | 而且你根本就没完成 |
[05:04] | The guy wanted me to “visualize the healing”. | 那家伙想要我想象恢复的过程 |
[05:06] | – I could do that at home. | 我在家就能作了 |
[05:08] | – At least let me get you an MRI. | 至少让我给你作个MRI(MRI 核磁共振) |
[05:09] | It’s a very simple equation: more pain, more pills. | 非常简单的等式 越疼 越多药片 |
[05:12] | Teenage supermodel. | 未成年超模 |
[05:15] | Presented with double vision, | 症状有复视 |
[05:17] | sudden aggressive behavior, cataplexy. | 突然的进攻性行为 猝倒– |
[05:19] | You had me at “teenage supermodel”. | 你说未成年超模的时候我就感兴趣了 |
[05:24] | You okay? Mmm-hmm. | 你还好吗? 嗯 |
[05:32] | Wow. You should be a model. | 哇哦 你肯定是个模特 |
[05:35] | – Are you really 15? – Who are you? | 你真的是15岁? 你是谁? |
[05:38] | I’ll be the one saving her life today, | 今天轮到我来挽救她的生命 |
[05:41] | assuming she’s dying. | 如果她快死了的话 |
[05:42] | – Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:43] | – He’s my father. | 他是我的父亲 |
[05:45] | Any idea what’s wrong with her? | 你知道她的问题了吗? |
[05:46] | Well, from the looks of it, not a single thing. | 嗯 从表面来看 不止一件事情 |
[05:50] | I probably should stop staring and check out the file. | 也许该看看文件而不是看人了 |
[05:54] | So what set off the brawl? She stand in your light? | 好吧 那一巴掌是为了什么? 她挡住你了? |
[05:57] | I didn’t even know her. I didn’t know what happened. | 我根本不认识她 我不知道到底发生了什么 |
[06:01] | Look, I know some models are notorious for hissy fits, | 听着 我知道有些模特的脾气很大 |
[06:04] | but Alex… I’ve never even seen her get angry. | 但Alex 我从没见过她生气 |
[06:06] | Even when she was a kid… | 她是个孩子时– |
[06:07] | I’m sure she was delightful in her youth. | 我确定她小时候很可爱– |
[06:09] | Then you passed out. | 然后你昏倒了 |
[06:10] | I was passed out, | 我看上去昏倒了 |
[06:11] | but I wasn’t. | 实际上没有 |
[06:13] | I knew what was going on, but I couldn’t move or talk. | 我知道周围的事情 但我不能移动或者说话 |
[06:16] | Yeah, it sounds like a medical thing. | 嗯 听起来像个毛病 |
[06:18] | It’s called “cataplexy”. | 这种症状叫猝倒 |
[06:19] | Catfight and cataplexy on the catwalk. | 走猫步的时候打架并且猝倒 酷 |
[06:24] | Cool. How much were you drinking? | 你当时喝了多少? |
[06:27] | She only had one sip of champagne. | 她只喝了几口香槟 |
[06:29] | Forget it. I’ll find out from the tox screen. | 算了 毒理检验会告诉我们的 |
[06:32] | All right, look, I gave her a Valium. | 好吧 听着 我给了她一片安定 (重氮异胺 一种镇静安眠药) |
[06:34] | – Do you think that’s what did this? | 你认为那会是这些的原因? |
[06:36] | – No. How long have you had the sweats? | 不 你这样出汗多久了? |
[06:38] | – A couple of days. | 好几天了 |
[06:40] | – Any other complaints? | 其它的不舒服? |
[06:42] | My stomach’s been bothering me | 呃 我的胃一直不大舒服 |
[06:45] | and I’ve been feeling a little nauseous. | 还有我一直有点恶心 |
[06:47] | Okay, here’s how this works. | 好的 接下来会这样 |
[06:48] | My lackeys will be by shortly to draw some blood, | 我的手下很快会过来 抽点血 |
[06:51] | collect some urine, any other fluids you got. | 收集尿液 还有各种其他液体 |
[06:53] | I’ll do some other doctorly stuff, | 他们会做那些医学测试 |
[06:54] | and we’ll be in touch. | 而我们会保持联络 |
[07:04] | Since when do you voluntarily go see patients? | 你什么时候开始主动见病人了? |
[07:06] | – Have you seen her? – She’s 15. | 你见过她了? 她才15 |
[07:09] | There’s something about her, | 没错 但她的一些东西 |
[07:11] | something in her eyes, – kind of a maturity. | 她眼睛里的某些东西 有些成熟 |
[07:13] | – Yeah, yeah, she’s an old soul. | 对 对 她有个成熟的灵魂 |
[07:14] | This is creepy, even for you. | 即使是对你来说 也太古怪了 |
[07:16] | She’s a fashion model, on the cover of magazines. | 她是个出现在各种杂志上的时尚模特 |
[07:19] | We hold her up as the sexual ideal. | 他们把她当作性感偶像捧起来 |
[07:21] | The law says we can’t touch her | 但法律说我们未来三年之内不能碰她 |
[07:22] | for three more years. | 要多伪善有多伪善 |
[07:26] | … | 哦 我不知道 医学相关的? |
[07:28] | History, right. | 病史 没错 |
[07:30] | I knew I was forgetting something. | 我就知道我忘了什么东西 |
[07:31] | You should do one of those while you’re | 进实验室做毒理测试之前 |
[07:33] | running the labs and the tox screen. | 先弄完这个 |
[07:40] | The labs show Valium and heroin in her urine. | 测试结果 尿中含安定和海洛因 |
[07:43] | A supermodel on smack. Shocker. | 一个吸毒的超模 真少见 |
[07:46] | Oh, Alex, I expected so much more from you. | 哦 Alex 我期望你这么多 |
[07:49] | Heroin chic is so five years ago. | 海洛因流行可是5年以前的事了 |
[07:52] | Okay, let’s start crossing out withdrawal symptoms. | 好吧 让我们去掉戒断反应的症状 |
[07:56] | A positive test means she tried it once. | 一个阳性测试说明她试过一次 |
[07:58] | It doesn’t mean she’s an addict. She’s only 15. | 并不意味着她是个瘾君子 她只有15岁 |
[08:00] | – There’s no age limit on addiction. | 上瘾又没有年龄限制 |
[08:01] | – He’s right. She’s never menstruated. | 他是对的 她还没有月经 |
[08:03] | Sounds like a symptom of drug addiction to me. | 听起来像是个毒瘾的症状 |
[08:05] | Or bulimia. Or her age. | 或者贪食症 或者她的年龄 |
[08:07] | Some girls don’t start till their mid-to-late teens. | 有些女孩直到她们十七八岁才开始 |
[08:09] | Evidence to the contrary, the rounded hips. | 相反的证据 圆圆的屁股 |
[08:12] | The perfectly-sculpted, | 完美的胸部 |
[08:15] | bountiful breasts. Implants. | 植入物 |
[08:17] | I’ve seen some of her photos. | 我看过她的照片 |
[08:19] | They’ve grown dramatically since last summer. | 去年夏天它们就像气球一样 |
[08:21] | Symptomatic of turning 14. | 14岁的症状 |
[08:23] | Two clinic hours says that those “love apples” | 2小时门诊赌这些番茄(love apple) |
[08:25] | are handcrafted by God. | 是上帝的手艺 |
[08:27] | – I thought you didn’t believe in God. | 哇! 我一直以为你不相信上帝来着 |
[08:30] | – I do now. | 我现在相信了 |
[08:31] | You’re on. | 我赌了 |
[08:33] | Could we talk about her health instead of her breasts? | 我们能只讨论她的健康而不是胸部吗? |
[08:34] | It could be relevant. Come on, Cameron, | 可能和我们的问题有关系 好了 Cameron |
[08:38] | there’s nothing to be ashamed of. Many women develop breasts. | 很多女人的胸部– |
[08:47] | No, I’m fine. | 没关系 我很好 |
[08:50] | Even if she is an addict, a lot of her symptoms, | 即使她是瘾君子 她的许多症状– |
[08:53] | the cataplexy, the violence, it could be neurological. | 猝倒 暴力行为–也可能是神经的问题 |
[08:55] | If we chalk this up to drugs, we could be | 如果我们把这些都归于毒品 我们可能在她患初期M.S.(多发性硬化症) |
[08:58] | releasing her with juvenile MS or Parkinson’s… | 或者帕金森氏症时送她出院– |
[08:59] | – Detox her. – Fine. | 那就帮她戒毒 |
[09:01] | We’ll set her up on a program, | 好吧 我们帮她订个计划 |
[09:02] | they’ll wean her onto the methadone. | 他们用美沙酮帮她戒毒– |
[09:04] | And in four weeks, we’ll know you’re right. | 四周之内我们就知道你是不是对的了 |
[09:06] | Or, we’ll know that Cameron’s right | 或者我们会知道Cameron是对的 |
[09:08] | and the pretty girl will do Milan next fall in a wheelchair. | 而这个美女下个秋天坐在一个轮椅里去米兰 |
[09:11] | Put her in a coma, pump her full of naltrexone. | 弄昏她 给她灌环丙甲羟二羟吗啡酮 |
[09:14] | Cut the four weeks to one night. | 把四周缩成一晚 |
[09:19] | The lab reports show that your daughter | 测试结果证明你的女儿 |
[09:20] | had heroin in her system. | 身体内有海洛因 |
[09:23] | Were you aware of her drug use? | 你知道她吸毒吗? |
[09:26] | No. | 不 |
[09:27] | We think she’s suffering from withdrawal symptoms. | 我们认为她正在经历戒断反应 |
[09:30] | Detoxing generally takes several weeks. | 缓慢的戒毒需要几周的时间 |
[09:33] | The danger is that if the drugs are masking some other illness, | 但风险是如果毒品掩盖了其他病症的症状 |
[09:36] | it could worsen before we’ve weaned her off the heroin. | 它可能在她戒掉毒瘾前恶化 |
[09:38] | How? | 有多糟? |
[09:43] | There is a rapid detox procedure. | 还有一个快速的戒毒方法 |
[09:45] | We flush her system with an opioid antagonist. | 我们用一种阿片类拮抗剂冲洗她的系统 |
[09:48] | It’ll end her addiction overnight. | 它能在一夜之间戒除她的毒瘾 |
[09:52] | The process is dangerous | 但过程很危险 |
[09:54] | because we have to induce a coma. | 因为我们必须使她进入深度昏迷 |
[09:56] | It also means that if she ever relapses, | 同时 如果她复吸 |
[09:58] | there’s a good chance she’ll overdose | 有很大可能她会吸毒过量 |
[09:59] | because her body won’t react to the drug. | 因为她的身体将不会对毒品再起反应 |
[10:02] | So either way | 所以无论哪种办法– |
[10:05] | I’m risking her life. | 我都要冒她生命的险 |
[10:11] | Do you have to tell her how dangerous it is? | 你必须告诉她这有多危险? |
[10:21] | Is it dangerous? | 这危险吗? |
[10:23] | There are certain risks. | 有一定的风险 |
[10:25] | We’ve gone over them with your father. | 我们已经和你父亲讨论过了 |
[10:28] | And he’s not worried? | 他一点也不担心? |
[10:30] | He’s your dad. He’s always gonna worry. | 他是你老爸 他总会担心的 |
[10:35] | But he knows we’re gonna take good care of you. | 但他知道我们会好好照顾你 |
[10:37] | Everything’s starting to hurt. My legs are… | 哦 我的身体到处都在疼 我的腿 |
[10:41] | Heroin withdrawal is an extremely painful process. | 海洛因戒断是一个极度痛苦的过程 |
[10:43] | But we’re gonna put you to sleep. | 但我们会让你睡过去 |
[10:45] | You won’t feel a thing. | 你不会感觉到任何事 |
[10:48] | – You promise? | 保证? |
[10:50] | – I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:53] | That was a pretty stupid thing to do, huh? | 一个很蠢的决定 对吧? |
[10:55] | Getting hooked on drugs? | 吸毒? |
[10:56] | Yeah, not the best move you’ve ever made. | 没错 不是什么好决定 |
[10:59] | Just, I thought it would be fun. | 我只是–我觉得那会很有趣 |
[11:02] | You don’t have to explain to us. | 你不用向我们解释 |
[11:04] | A lot of, a lot of the other girls were… | 许多其他女孩– |
[11:07] | When you wake up, you’ll feel a lot better. | 你醒来之后 会感觉好多了 |
[11:44] | Nurse! Nurse! | 护士 护士! |
[12:05] | You son of a bitch! You killed her! | 你个婊子养的! 你杀了她 |
[12:07] | – She’s not dead. | 她没有死 |
[12:09] | – She had a heart attack. | 她的心脏停跳了 |
[12:11] | She’s stable now. The anesthesia… | 她现在稳定了 麻醉– |
[12:13] | Get her out of that coma. – I don’t think so. | 让她醒过来 我想不行 |
[12:16] | – Stop this! All right, I don’t consent anymore. | 停下这个 好吗 我不再同意了 |
[12:19] | I want her to do the slow detox. | 我-我选择那个缓慢的戒毒 |
[12:25] | Did you ever get a paper cut? | 你的手指被纸割伤过吗? |
[12:27] | A really nasty one, between the fingers? | 在手指上很深的那种? |
[12:29] | Multiply that by about a billion | 把那个感觉放大10亿倍 |
[12:32] | and you’ll just barely approach the kind of suffering she’ll experience | 基本上接近她将感受到的痛苦 |
[12:35] | if we wake her up now. | 如果我们现在弄醒她 |
[12:37] | We’re committed to this. | 现在是我们说了算 |
[12:41] | She’s out till morning. Go get a book. | 她必须到明早才能醒过来 去找本书看看 |
[12:54] | I haven’t slept in weeks, because my teeth hurt. | 我好几周都没睡了 因为我的牙疼 |
[12:59] | The dentist couldn’t find any cavities. | 牙医找不到任何蛀牙 |
[13:01] | And I’m getting these headaches. | 而我还总是头疼 |
[13:03] | Oh! Poor you. | 哦 可怜人 |
[13:09] | I think I’m going crazy. | 我想我快要疯了 |
[13:10] | And my stomach, | 还有我的肚子 |
[13:12] | I roll out of bed and I wanna puke. | 我总是翻来覆去 而且想吐 |
[13:14] | I take it you’re married? | 我猜你结婚了 |
[13:17] | – You must be psychic. | 你的脑子有问题 |
[13:19] | – You must be witty. – When’s she due? | 你够幽默的 她什么时候生? |
[13:22] | – How’d you know she was… | 你怎么知道她– |
[13:24] | Because I’m doing her. | 因为我最近正在和她搞 |
[13:26] | You’ve got Couvade Syndrome. | 你患了男人假分娩综合征 |
[13:29] | It’s just a fancy way of saying | 虽然有点跑题 我的意思 |
[13:30] | you should stop whining. | 是你应该停止唠叨 |
[13:32] | Millions of women have got the same thing. | 成千上万的女人得和你一样的病 |
[13:33] | They’re not bugging me. | 她们都没有烦过我 |
[13:35] | You’re suffering from sympathetic pregnancy. | 你患上了心理性妊娠 |
[13:38] | Gotta go. People dying. | 要走了 有人快死了 |
[13:41] | – Whole circle-of-life thing. | 生命的循环 |
[13:43] | – It’s all in my head? | 都因为我的脑袋? |
[13:45] | No, it’s all in your hormones. | 不 只是因为你的荷尔蒙 |
[13:47] | The good news is, | 好消息是如果你去喝酒抽烟 |
[13:49] | no one’s gonna lecture you if you smoke and get drunk. | 没人会对你喋喋不休 |
[13:56] | Shouldn’t she be awake by now? | 她现在应该醒了吧? |
[13:58] | It’s only been a half an hour since we stopped the medicine. | 我们停药了只有一个半小时 |
[14:00] | Well, you said that’s how long it would take. | 你说的过这么长时间她就会醒来 |
[14:02] | I said it would take about a half an hour. | 我说的是大约一个半小时 |
[14:04] | – couldn’t this mean something more… | 那么 这是不是可能意味着– |
[14:06] | – So far, it means nothing. | 目前 一切都好 |
[14:08] | She had a heart attack. She could have brain damage. | 她有了一次心脏停跳 她可能有脑损伤 |
[14:10] | – She could have something more… – She’s opening her eyes. | 她可能有– 她睁开眼睛了 |
[14:13] | Alex, you okay? | Alex? 你还好吗? |
[14:17] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗? |
[14:20] | Emm | 嗯 |
[14:23] | I got the cute doctor. | 我看到了帅哥医生 |
[14:26] | Do you feel any pain? | 嗨 你有哪里疼吗? |
[14:30] | Good. Let us know if anything changes. | 好 如果有变化请及时告诉我们 |
[14:33] | If your stomach doesn’t feel right, anything. | 包括你的肚子 其他任何事情 |
[14:36] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:39] | Are you mad at me, Daddy? | 你还生我的气吗 爸爸? |
[14:43] | I let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[14:45] | No, no. Not at all, sweetie, I… | 不 不 一点也不 亲爱的 我– |
[14:48] | I should have been more mature. | 我应该更成熟的 |
[14:50] | I should have handled the pressure. | 我应该承受住压力 |
[14:50] | Stop, stop. | 好了 好了 |
[14:53] | We’re gonna get you better, all right? | 我们会让你好起来的 好吗? |
[14:55] | Nothing else matters. | 其他的都没关系 |
[14:59] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[15:03] | I’ve got you on what we call a “banana bag”. | 我们会给你挂一个叫做香蕉包的输液 |
[15:06] | Plenty of vitamins, nutrients… | 补充维生素和营养 |
[15:08] | I got the cute doctor. | 我看到了帅哥医生 |
[15:14] | Are you mad at me, Daddy? | 你还生我的气吗 爸爸? |
[15:18] | – I let you down. | 我让你失望了 |
[15:20] | – What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[15:22] | I should have been more mature. | 我应该更成熟的 |
[15:23] | I should have handled the pressure. | 我应该承受住压力 |
[15:25] | What’s wrong with her? | 她到底怎么了? |
[15:29] | Anterograde amnesia, short-term memory loss. | 顺行性遗忘 短期记忆遗失 |
[15:31] | Evidence of a hypoxic brain injury. | 缺氧性脑损伤的证据 |
[15:34] | It might be the result of getting cut off | 也许是她心脏停跳时 |
[15:35] | from the oxygen when she flatlined. | 缺氧的结果 |
[15:38] | Probably the result of that rapid detox | 也许是你让我们逼迫她 |
[15:40] | you told us to push on her. | 做的那个快速戒毒的结果 |
[15:43] | You gonna put that down? | 你要把那个放下来吗? |
[15:50] | Are you gonna sulk? | 你要绷着脸? |
[15:54] | I’m not gonna indulge you. | 我不会纵容你的 |
[15:56] | he treatment for hypoxic brain injuries consists of… | 缺氧性脑损伤的治疗方案包括– |
[15:59] | Cameron, Chase and the Dark One. | Cameron Chase还有那个黑家伙 |
[16:03] | Foreman, right? | Foreman对吧? |
[16:04] | The patient flatlined for, like, 30 seconds. | 病人心脏停跳了 大概 30秒 |
[16:07] | You’ve got to be oxygen-deprived | 要有缺氧到损伤脑功能 |
[16:09] | for longer than that to lose brain function. | 必须比那个时间长 |
[16:10] | – We can’t be sure how long she was… | 我们不能确定她到底缺氧了多久– |
[16:12] | – Her brain’s fine. | 她的脑子没事 |
[16:14] | Memory loss. You’re saying | 记忆遗失 你是说 |
[16:15] | that’s not a neurological symptom? | 那不是神经病症的症状? |
[16:16] | No, I’m saying what I’m saying. | 不 我的意思就是我说的话 |
[16:18] | Her brain’s fine. She’s faking? | 她的脑子很好 她在假装? |
[16:22] | She’s got posttraumatic stress disorder. | 她患了创伤后压力心理障碍症(PTSD) |
[16:24] | We got models fighting in Iraq now? | 我们现在派模特去伊拉克打仗了? |
[16:26] | Show me a woman on heroin who looks like that, | 给我找个像这样的女瘾君子 |
[16:29] | and I’ll show you a woman who’s been sexually abused. | 我就告诉你你谁是那个被性骚扰的女人 |
[16:31] | That’s your proof? That she’s good looking. | 那就是你的证明? 她长得很漂亮? |
[16:33] | He manages her career, travels the world with her, | 他管理她的事业 和她一起环游世界 |
[16:37] | at her side 24/7. | 每时每刻陪在她的身边 |
[16:39] | He’s either a very good dad or a very bad dad. | 他要么是个非常好的爸爸 要么是个非常坏的爸爸 |
[16:42] | You saw that tokus. | 你也见过那个恶棍了 |
[16:45] | Would the fact that she’s your daughter really stop you? | 她是他女儿的事实真的能阻止他吗? |
[16:47] | Ooh | 哦 |
[16:49] | Her brain is running away from reality | 她的脑子正在逃避现实 |
[16:50] | and when the drugs can’t do it anymore, | 当毒品不再起作用时 |
[16:52] | it starts to shut down. | 它开始停机了 |
[16:54] | Your theory has the advantages | 你的理论的唯一优点就是 |
[16:55] | of being completely unprovable | 完全无法证明 |
[16:57] | and completely exculpating you. | 并且彻彻底底的为你开脱 |
[16:59] | When you guys are done talking, do an MRI and an LP. | 你们说够了的话 去做个MRI和LP (LP 腰椎穿刺) |
[17:03] | When her brain checks out as normal, | 如果她的大脑没问题 |
[17:04] | then we’ll know that Daddy really, really loves her. | 我们就会知道爸爸真的 真的爱她 |
[17:12] | Where’s House? | House呢? |
[17:14] | – He was in too much pain to work. | 说他太疼了 不能工作 |
[17:16] | – Who’s covering? | 谁在顶替他? |
[17:18] | He called 15 minutes after his shift started. | 他在他这班15分钟后才打的电话 |
[17:19] | It was too late to find anybody. Exam Room One. | 太晚了 找不到别人 1号检查室 |
[17:28] | – Hi. Where’s – Dr. House? | 嗨 House医生在哪里? |
[17:31] | I wish I knew. What’s the problem? | 希望我知道 嗯 什么问题? |
[17:33] | It’s personal. | 个人隐私 |
[17:37] | And it’s so personal he didn’t bother writing anything in your chart. | 哦 私密到他压根没在你的病历上写一个字 |
[17:40] | – It’s getting worse. | 情况越来越糟了 |
[17:42] | – What is? | 什么情况? |
[17:43] | It’s personal. | 个人隐私 |
[17:46] | – Fine. You can wait. | 好吧 你先等着 |
[17:48] | – Doctor! | 医生 |
[17:58] | I tell you what. I am going to give you | 我跟你说 我会给你 |
[18:02] | Dr. House’s personal pager number. | House医生的个人传呼机的号码 |
[18:09] | Why would your mind go to abuse so fast? | 你的想法怎么会这么快跳到性骚扰去的? |
[18:12] | – Because I had a funny uncle. | 因为我有个奇怪的叔叔 |
[18:14] | – You were abused? | 你被骚扰了? |
[18:15] | What? No. Why’d your mind go to that so fast? | 什么? 不 你的想法怎么会这么快跳到那里去的? |
[18:19] | I just had a funny uncle. Great stories, always filthy. | 我只是有个奇怪的叔叔 好多故事 都不怎么干净 |
[18:22] | I don’t know if it’s something with this case | 我不知道是这个病例的问题 |
[18:25] | or you got something personal going on, | 还是你有些个人的问题 |
[18:26] | the whole breakup thing? | 那个分手事件 |
[18:28] | – It’s personal. – House. | 个人的问题 House |
[18:29] | Your pain is affecting your decision-making. | 你的疼痛正在影响你的决定 |
[18:32] | You got a problem with a call I make, | 你对我的命令有问题 |
[18:35] | question the call. Don’t make it personal. | 质疑命令 别往个人方面想 |
[18:37] | Are you saying pain can’t affect your mood? | 你是说疼痛不能影响你的情绪? |
[18:41] | If I’m right about the pain, | 如果我关于疼痛的观点是对的 |
[18:42] | you’re gonna wanna rush everything, | 你会想加速所有的事 |
[18:44] | which is what you’re doing. Don’t. | 就像你现在做的 别这样 |
[18:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:59] | – Are you doing your daughter? | 你在搞你的女儿吗? |
[19:01] | – What? | 什么? |
[19:05] | We should probably talk privately, huh? | 也许我们应该私下里谈这个 对吧? |
[19:08] | Come on, walk with me. | 快点 跟我来 |
[19:14] | – Come on. | 我没有– |
[19:15] | – He’s not! I’m sure he’s not. | 他没有 我相信他没有 |
[19:17] | She is a babe, though. | 不过她确实挺漂亮的 |
[19:34] | – We’re gonna need you to keep still. | 我们需要你保持不动的姿势 |
[19:37] | – I am. | 我没动 |
[19:40] | What do you think that means? | 你说这是什么意思? |
[19:43] | It’s either neurological or psychological. | 要么是神经方面的 要么是心理上的 |
[19:46] | The only thing we know for sure | 我们唯一确定的是 |
[19:47] | is it’s gonna screw up the MRI results, | MRI的结果没戏了 |
[19:48] | which is gonna make House think he’s right. | 会让House认为他是对的 |
[19:51] | This is a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[19:52] | Let’s just get the LP. | 我们去做LP吧 |
[19:57] | I should take your head off. | 我真该宰了你 |
[20:01] | Your glands are fine. See, | 你的腺体没问题 |
[20:03] | now, you’re my patient. | 好了 现在你是我的病人 |
[20:04] | You got doctor-patient confidentiality. | 你有医患保密协议 |
[20:07] | No worries. – So, what did you do to her? | 不用担心 好了 你对她做了什么? |
[20:09] | – Why would you possibly think… | 你怎么会想– |
[20:11] | Hard to imagine anyone not wanting to nail her. | 很难想象一个男人不想搞她 |
[20:13] | – You son of… | 你个婊子– |
[20:14] | – It’s a compliment. | 这是赞扬 |
[20:16] | That heart-shaped ass, | 心形的臀部 |
[20:18] | those perfect, perky, all-natural breasts. | 这些完美的 自然的胸部 |
[20:20] | That is my daughter you’re talking about! | 你在说的是我的女儿! |
[20:22] | No, that’s your daughter you were talking about. | 不 是你在说你的女儿 |
[20:24] | “She just instinctively knows how to walk.” | “她好像本能般的知道怎样行走 |
[20:28] | “Designers just love that heart-shaped ass, | “设计师们只爱那种心形的臀部 |
[20:30] | those perfect, perky…” | 那些完美的–“ |
[20:32] | I’m her manager. I have to promote her. | 我是她的经理人 我必须赞扬她 |
[20:34] | Oh, that makes sense. | 哦 有道理 |
[20:36] | So you compartmentalize. | 所以你玩人格分裂 |
[20:38] | When you’re dealing with the press, | 当你面对媒体时 |
[20:39] | you’re her manager. | 你是她的经理人 |
[20:40] | When you’re helping with homework, | 当你帮她做功课时 |
[20:42] | you’re her dad. | 你是她爸爸 |
[20:43] | When you’re making sweet, sweet love, | 当你们在亲亲密密时 |
[20:45] | you’re her manager. | 你是她的经纪人 |
[20:46] | – All right. – Do you love her? | 好吧 你爱她吗? |
[20:49] | – I have never touched her. | 我从没碰过她 |
[20:50] | – Do you love her? What are you doing? | 你爱她吗? 你到底在干什么? |
[20:51] | Are you trying to trap me into saying… | 你正在诱导我说– |
[20:53] | Do you love her enough to admit | 你是否爱她足够到 |
[20:54] | that you slept with her? | 承认你和她睡过的程度? |
[21:00] | Psychological conditions can manifest themselves in physical problems. | 心理状况能造成身体问题 |
[21:04] | Sometimes these can be extreme enough to kill. | 有时 这些问题可能极端到致命的程度 |
[21:06] | There are treatments, | 确实有治疗的方法 |
[21:08] | but only if there is a diagnosis. | 不过只有在确诊的情况下才可以 |
[21:10] | Are you going to admit that you slept with your daughter | 你打算承认你和你女儿睡过 |
[21:13] | or are you just gonna let her die? | 或者你打算就这么让她死去? |
[21:23] | One time. | 只有一次 |
[21:40] | PTSD PTSD. | |
[21:42] | Get her a psyche referral, pack her bags. | 给她推荐个心理医生 顺便打包她的行李 |
[21:44] | He did her. | 他和她搞过 |
[21:46] | – Don’t think so. | 不这么想 |
[21:47] | – Daddy thinks so. | 爸爸这么想的 |
[21:50] | He could be mistaken. He said he was drunk. | 可能错了 他说他喝醉了 |
[21:52] | Maybe it was some other daughter. | 也许是另外一个女儿 |
[21:53] | Elevated proteins in her CSF. | 她的脑脊液常规结果 蛋白质水平上升 |
[21:57] | You’re wrong about PTSD | 你错了 不是PTSD |
[21:59] | and I was wrong about the hypoxic brain injury. | 我也错了 不是缺氧性脑损伤 |
[22:02] | Daddy didn’t do this to her. | 不是爸爸造成的 |
[22:04] | And neither did we. | 也不是我们 |
[22:17] | We have to call Child Protective Services. | 我们要通知保护儿童服务处 |
[22:19] | Doctor-patient confidentiality. | 医患保密协议… |
[22:21] | Doesn’t apply in abuse cases. You know that. | 在性骚扰案例中不适用 你知道 |
[22:23] | We’re mandated to report sexual abuse. | 我们必须举报性骚扰案件 |
[22:25] | Is it okay if I save her life first | 我们先救她的命如何? |
[22:28] | or do you want to make sure that Daddy | 还是 你想确定让爸爸 |
[22:29] | doesn’t get visitation rights to the gravesite? | 没有去墓地的权利? |
[22:31] | Okay, elevated proteins in her CSF | 好了 脑脊液中蛋白质水平升高 |
[22:33] | could mean dozens of different things. | 可能意味着几十种不同的疾病 |
[22:35] | – Viral encephalitis, CNSV. | 病毒性脑炎 CNSV(中枢神经系统血管炎) |
[22:36] | – Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease? | 克雅氏症(疯牛病)? |
[22:39] | So we’re just gonna leave a child molester | 我们就这么让一个儿童性骚扰犯 |
[22:40] | in the same room as his victim? | 和他的骚扰对象同处一室? |
[22:41] | It’s got windows. | 那里有窗户的 |
[22:46] | Fine. Arrest him. Use Cuddy’s handcuffs. | 好吧 逮捕他 用Cuddy的手铐 |
[22:49] | If you’re too distracted to deal with this | 如果你现在因为腿疼而心不在焉 |
[22:51] | because your leg hurts, then… | 处理不了这个事的话 那– |
[22:52] | Yeah, I’m distracted! | 对 我思绪混乱! 我的思绪都在那个 |
[22:54] | I’m all hung up on this 15-year-old patient who’s cataplectic, | 猝倒 不记得中午吃的什么 |
[22:56] | can’t remember what she had for lunch | 外加快速丧失着对肢体的控制的 |
[22:58] | and is rapidly losing control of her body! | 15岁的女病人身上 |
[23:00] | And I want her father here in case he’s got any more secrets | 我想让她的爸爸留在这里以防万一 |
[23:02] | that I need to know about. | 还有什么我需要了解的秘密 |
[23:04] | Now, if you’re not too distracted, | 如果你思绪不太混乱 |
[23:05] | go take out a piece of her brain, | 去弄一片她的大脑 |
[23:06] | stick it under a microscope. | 放到显微镜下看看 |
[23:09] | Wilson! – Wilson! | |
[23:11] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦! |
[23:12] | Do you really think we need | 你真的认为我们需要 |
[23:13] | to jump straight to brain biopsy? | 直接跳到脑活检这一步? |
[23:14] | Nope. Let’s continue playing “Pin the diagnosis on the supermodel” until she’s dead. | 不 让我们继续玩诊断超级模特的游戏 到她死为止 |
[23:23] | – I heard you killed your supermodel. | 听说你杀了你的超级模特 |
[23:25] | – Only for a minute. | 只是一分钟而已 |
[23:27] | Just for my own clarity, | 只是我个人的问题 |
[23:28] | how many more patients do you have to kill | 在你承认你的腿可能有问题之前 |
[23:30] | before you admit this leg thing just might be a problem? | 你还要弄死几个病人? |
[23:33] | Three. | 3个 |
[23:36] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[23:42] | We’re gonna do something called a burr-hole biopsy. | 我们要做的手术 称之为头骨钻孔脑活检 |
[23:46] | We drill a small opening in the back of your skull. | 我们在你的后脑上钻一个小的开口 |
[23:49] | Doctor, maybe you and I should | 医生 也许你应该 |
[23:51] | talk about this first. | 先和我讨论这个问题 |
[23:52] | No. | 不 |
[23:53] | I just think Alex | 我只是想让Alex |
[23:55] | doesn’t need to be overwhelmed right now. | 暂时不要接受这么多 |
[23:57] | I think she should have a say in what happens to her body. | 我想她应该对发生在她身体上的事有所了解 |
[24:09] | Now, we’re gonna remove a small piece of brain tissue. | 我们要取一小片大脑组织 |
[24:12] | Do you have to shave my hair? | 你们…你们必须要剃掉我的头发吗? |
[24:15] | Hair grows back. | 头发会长回来的 |
[24:17] | I guess I won’t remember anyways. | 反正我也记不住 |
[24:20] | There’s a good chance the amnesia is only temporary. | 你的失忆症很有可能是暂时的 |
[24:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:02] | Find a way to kick up the contribution. | 找个办法把捐赠提上去 |
[25:07] | What did House do now? | House这回干了什么? |
[25:16] | House, this is God. | House 我是上帝 |
[25:19] | Look, I’m a little busy right now. | 听着 我现在有点忙 |
[25:22] | I’m not supposed to talk during these things. | 做检查时不能说话 |
[25:25] | Got time Thursday? | 周四有时间吗? |
[25:27] | Let me check. Oh, I’ve got a plague. | 我查查 哦 我要去对付一个瘟疫 |
[25:29] | What about Friday? | 星期五如何? |
[25:31] | You’ll have to check with Cameron. | 你去问Cameron吧 |
[25:34] | Oh, damn it! | 哦 不可以 |
[25:35] | She always wants to know why bad things happen. | 她总是喜欢寻根问底 |
[25:38] | Like I’m gonna come up with a new answer this time. | 这次我找不出一个新的答案了 |
[25:41] | House. House. | |
[25:44] | Quick, God, | 快点 上帝 |
[25:45] | smite the evil witch! | 打倒邪恶的女巫! |
[25:50] | God, why have you forsaken me? | 上帝 你为什么遗弃了我? |
[25:52] | Don’t worry. I’ve contacted child services for you. | 别担心 我已经为你联系了保护儿童服务处 |
[25:55] | I let you get away with more than anyone in this hospital. | 这个医院里 我替你背的黑锅最多 |
[25:58] | Shielding a child abuser isn’t covered. | 窝藏一个儿童性骚扰者 这事不能罩你 |
[26:02] | Cooperate with this investigation | 配合这个调查 |
[26:03] | or I’ll fire you. | 不然我炒了你 |
[26:09] | What do you think House is gonna do to you? | 你认为House会对你怎么做? |
[26:11] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[26:13] | Well, you did the right thing. | 不过 你做的对 |
[26:14] | If you hadn’t gone to Cuddy, I would have. | 即使你不去找Cuddy 我也会去 |
[26:17] | If this guy had known we’d have to report him, | 如果这个家伙知道了我们要举报他 |
[26:19] | he’d never have told House the truth. | 他就不会告诉House事实了 |
[26:20] | She’s a child, she needs to be protected. | 她是个孩子 需要被保护 |
[26:23] | She dropped out of high school | 她从高中辍学 |
[26:25] | to make millions of dollars. | 赚了几百万美金 |
[26:27] | Why does she need more protection | 她有什么理由 |
[26:28] | than some crack whore | 比那些在候诊室里 |
[26:29] | shivering in the clinic waiting room? | 哆嗦的妓女们需要更多的保护? |
[26:31] | I think you’re just afraid to piss House off. | 我想是你怕把House惹火了 |
[26:33] | There’s that, too. | 也有这个原因啦 |
[26:37] | MRI looks exactly the same as it did two years ago. | 核磁共振结果和两年前没什么区别 |
[26:40] | The nerves don’t seem to be regenerating. | 看上去神经没有再生 |
[26:42] | I figured as much. | 我猜也是 |
[26:44] | Several different researchers have proven | 有几位不同的研究者都证明了 |
[26:46] | psychological pain can manifest as physical pain. | 心理上的疼痛可能会被认为是生理上的 |
[26:48] | You think I have a conversion disorder? | 你认为我有转化症? |
[26:50] | You want me to see a shrink? | 想让我去看心理医生? |
[26:51] | Brilliant idea sending Stacy away. | 把Stacy送走太明智了 |
[26:52] | It’s really done wonders for you. | 对你来讲真是再好不过的结果 |
[26:54] | Listen, none of this has anything to do with Stacy. | 听着 这事和Stacy一点关系都没有 |
[26:56] | Right. Giant coincidence | 对 自从她离开 你的生活完全脱轨 |
[26:58] | that you’ve gone completely off the rails since she left. | 是好大一个巧合啊 |
[27:00] | Inducing migraines, worsening leg pains. | 包括偏头痛 腿痛加剧– |
[27:03] | Oh, do you miss Stacy, too? | 啊 哦 你也想念Stacy吗? |
[27:19] | Brain biopsy shows no white matter disease. | 活检结果显示脑白质没有病变 |
[27:22] | Cameron, you gonna tell Cuddy, | Cameron 你要去告诉Cuddy吗? |
[27:24] | or has she already got you wired for sound? | 还是她已经在你身上装好了窃听器? |
[27:28] | I had to do what I thought was right. | 我必须做我认为正确的事 |
[27:31] | So, white is out. It just leaves gray. | 那么白质被排除了 还剩下灰质 |
[27:34] | Neuronal ceroid lipofucinosis, | 神经元蜡样脂褐质储积症 |
[27:37] | Heller Syndrome… | Heller综合症 |
[27:38] | Any one of the mitochondrial encephalopathies. | 任何一种线粒体脑病 |
[27:41] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗? |
[27:42] | You had to do what you thought was right. | 你认为正确的 你就必须去做 |
[27:45] | They call it “gray area” | 他们称之为灰色区域 |
[27:47] | because you never really know what’s there. | 是因为你永远不知道那里有什么 |
[27:48] | We can’t test for any of those things. | 我们不能检验这些中的任何一种 |
[27:50] | So I’m not in trouble? | 那么 我没有麻烦了? |
[27:51] | You can torture yourself all you want. | 你随时随地都可以折磨自己 |
[27:57] | What if everything we’re seeing | 如果我们正在看的一切 |
[28:00] | is just smoke signals? | 都只是假信号呢? |
[28:02] | – Okay. Who’s sending them? | 好吧 谁放的烟幕? |
[28:03] | – Tumor. | 肿瘤 |
[28:07] | If she has cancer anywhere in her body, | 如果她体内任何部位有癌症 |
[28:09] | she could also have Paraneoplastic Syndrome, | 她就应该有副肿瘤综合症 |
[28:11] | which could be causing antibodies to attack her brain. | 导致她的抗体攻击她的大脑 |
[28:14] | Antibodies are stupid that way. | 抗体就是那么愚蠢 |
[28:16] | Paraneoplastic Syndrome’s awfully rare in a 15-year-old. | 15岁就有副肿瘤综合症 太罕见了 |
[28:19] | 15-year-olds who look like that are awfully rare. | 15岁长成那样也很罕见 |
[28:21] | It would explain the aggressive behavior, | 这样就可以解释她的侵略性行为 |
[28:23] | the cataplexy, the memory loss, even the twitching. | 猝倒 失忆 甚至抽搐 |
[28:26] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[28:27] | What if it’s not? | 如果不是呢? |
[28:29] | We could waste a week searching for a tumor | 我们会浪费几周的时间 |
[28:30] | that we don’t even know is there. | 寻找一个我们甚至不知道存在与否的肿瘤 |
[28:32] | Then let’s make sure it is there. | 那就让我们确定有一个 |
[28:34] | There’s no test for Paraneoplastic Syndrome. | 副肿瘤综合症没有检测手段 |
[28:36] | Sure there is. The “squeeze the tube” test. | 当然有 捏输液管就可以 |
[28:41] | – What did the biopsy tell you? | 活检什么结果? |
[28:42] | – It wasn’t definitive. | 结果并不能完全肯定 |
[28:44] | But the twitching should | 但是 抽搐应该现在就… |
[28:47] | stop right about now. | 停止 |
[28:52] | Ooh Gad! | 哦 上帝 |
[28:56] | Twitching does tend to stop and start. | 抽搐趋向于阵发性 |
[28:59] | Let’s be sure. | 让我们确定一下 |
[29:05] | The IVIG vacuums her blood, | G免疫球蛋白在清扫她的血液 |
[29:07] | neutralizes the stuff that’s making her twitch. | 中和了导致她抽搐的东西 |
[29:12] | It’s actually kind of cool. | 确实很酷 |
[29:18] | – I wonder if I could make you dance. | 我看看能不能让你跳舞 |
[29:19] | – Enough. | 够了 |
[29:20] | This is unbelievable. | 真是不可思议 |
[29:22] | You did it. You fixed her. | 你做到了 你治好她了 |
[29:23] | No. | 没有 我所作的 |
[29:25] | All I did was prove that she has cancer. | 只是证明她有癌症 |
[29:34] | I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[29:39] | I’m not in a giving mood. | 心情不好 不想帮人忙 |
[29:41] | It’ll help us both. | 对我们两个都有好处 |
[29:44] | I need a shot of morphine in my spine. | 我需要在脊椎上打一针吗啡 |
[29:47] | If your leg hurts, take your Vicodin. | 如果你的腿疼 吃你的维柯丁 |
[29:49] | It’s not enough. | 不够了 |
[29:52] | Get a syringe. | 去拿个注射器 |
[29:54] | Morphine is extreme, even for you. | 吗啡太极端了 即使是对你来说 |
[29:57] | – Yeah. Write that on the insert. | 没错 在说明书上看到了 |
[29:59] | – Get one of your lackeys to do it. | 找你的手下帮忙吧 |
[30:01] | I don’t want them knowing… | 我不想让他们知道 |
[30:03] | That you’re on the road to becoming a junkie? | 你在变成一个瘾君子的事? |
[30:04] | That I’m in this much pain. | (我不想让他们知道)我现在这么痛苦的事 |
[30:06] | I don’t want them questioning my judgment. | 我不想让他们质疑我的判断 |
[30:09] | I can’t ask Wilson, | 我不能找Wilson帮忙 |
[30:10] | because he figures it’s all in my head. | 因为他觉得这是我心理有问题 |
[30:11] | Well, I agree with him. | 我同意他 |
[30:14] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[30:18] | – What about this? | 那这个呢? |
[30:19] | – What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[30:21] | Is this in my head? | 这是心理问题吗? |
[30:27] | Because I could swear I remember | 因为我可以发誓 我记得 |
[30:28] | a thigh muscle being here. | 这里本来有一块大腿肌肉的 |
[30:33] | I’ll get a syringe. | 我去拿注射器 |
[31:29] | – It’s gotta be cancer. | 一定是癌症 |
[31:31] | – It’s not cancer. | 不是癌症 |
[31:33] | You seem to be back to your old miserable self. | 你仿佛又回到了以前痛苦的自己 |
[31:37] | So I just randomly predicted ? | 所以我只是随机地预言到了 |
[31:39] | she’d respond to IVIG | 她对G免疫球蛋白有反应? |
[31:41] | Her twitches are gone, her memory’s getting better. | 她的抽搐消失了 她的记忆好多了 |
[31:43] | What did you take? | 你吃什么药了? |
[31:45] | The increased pain was psychological. | 如果疼痛是心理上的 |
[31:47] | No drug’s gonna help. | 什么药也没用 |
[31:48] | If you think it will help, | 如果你认为有用 那就有用 |
[31:50] | the drugs will help. | 精神的力量 |
[31:53] | The power of the mind. | 我的疼痛就越厉害 |
[31:56] | I knew the twins were real. Chase owes me. | 看来双胞胎之间确实有感应 Chase赌输了 |
[32:00] | – Did you check the pancreas? | 你检查胰腺了吗? |
[32:01] | – Oh, come on. | 不要这样 |
[32:03] | You’re just making up organs now, aren’t you? | 你在制造器官 是不是? |
[32:05] | We checked the pancreas. | 我们查了胰腺 |
[32:07] | – Obviously, you’ve taken something. | 很明显 你吃了什么药 |
[32:09] | – Did you check the bones? | 你查了骨头了吗? |
[32:11] | – There are a lot of bones, I think. | 我想 她有很多骨头吧 |
[32:12] | – And none of them have cancer. | 没有一块有癌症 |
[32:14] | – Ovaries? – There’s no mass. | 卵巢? |
[32:15] | If anything, they’re undersized. | 没有异常组织 有的话体积也很小 |
[32:17] | No leukemia, no Hodgkin’s, we checked everything. | 没有白血病 没有何杰金病(淋巴癌的一种) 能查的都查了 |
[32:20] | Unless they’ve invented a new organ, it’s not cancer. | 除非他们能发明一个新器官 她患的不是癌症 |
[32:30] | – Differential diagnosis. | 特别诊断 |
[32:32] | – It’s gotta be cancer. | 应该是癌症 |
[32:34] | There’s gotta be something we missed. | 肯定有东西我们遗漏了 |
[32:35] | You’ve got to learn to let go, Foreman. | 不要老是钻牛角尖 Foreman |
[32:37] | Maybe the protein level was some sort of anomaly. | 可能球蛋白的水平有点异常 |
[32:40] | It might just still be PTSD. | 大概还是PTSD |
[32:41] | Just PTSD? Yeah, Daddy’s diddling her. | 只有PTSD? 对 爸爸上过她 |
[32:44] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[32:46] | Okay, let me rephrase. | 好 我们换种说法 |
[32:47] | Maybe the protein level was some sort of anomaly. | 可能球蛋白的水平有点异常 |
[32:50] | Oh, my God! It might be PTSD! | 哦 上帝 一定是PTSD |
[32:53] | If it was PTSD, the twitching wouldn’t have magically disappeared | 如果是PTSD的话 我们给她注射G免疫球蛋白 |
[32:54] | when we started the IVIG. | 就不会让抽搐奇迹般地消失 |
[32:57] | … | 嗯 错了 |
[33:03] | Nothing to stop it from magically disappearing. | 但是不包括让症状奇迹般的消失 |
[33:05] | She was watching me start and stop the medicine. | 她当时看着我捏紧和松手 |
[33:08] | You think she’s faking? | 你认为她在假装的? |
[33:10] | Not consciously. But if her subconscious is | 不是有意的 但是如果她的下意识里 |
[33:13] | trying to get away from it all, | 想摆脱现在的生活 |
[33:15] | cancer’s gotta be a lovely vacation spot. | 癌症可是一个很可爱的渡假理由 |
[33:18] | Tell her you’ve got to give her a fresh IV. | 告诉她你要给她注射一包新的IVIG |
[33:21] | Don’t tell her you’re starting her on saline. | 不要告诉她你注射的是生理盐水 |
[33:23] | See if the twitching comes back. | 我们要看看抽搐还发不发生 |
[33:31] | How long has the social worker been in there? | 社会工作者在这里多长时间了? |
[33:33] | Just went in. | 刚进去 |
[33:34] | She was in with the dad before. | 之前和爸爸在一起 |
[33:36] | – You switched the girl’s IV? | 你把药给她换了? |
[33:37] | – About a half an hour ago. | 半个小时前 |
[33:39] | When’s she gonna start twitching? | 她什么时候会开始抽搐? |
[33:41] | If she’s gonna start twitching. | 如果她要开始 |
[33:43] | Another few minutes. | 再过几分钟而已 |
[33:44] | We’ve got to wait | 我们要等 |
[33:45] | for the remaining IVIG to clear her system. | 剩下的G免疫球蛋白从她的身体里代谢出去 |
[33:49] | That was quick. What’s gonna happen? | 这么快 结果怎么样? |
[33:51] | What’d you think was gonna happen? | 你以为结果怎么样? |
[33:53] | – The father had sex… | 父亲和女儿– |
[33:55] | – Do you have any medical evidence? | 你有医学上的证据能证明吗? |
[33:57] | – He admitted… – He denies the conversation took place. | – 他承认了… – 他说那次对话根本就没发生过 |
[33:59] | – But she… – She denies it, too. | – 她…. – 她也否认了 |
[34:01] | I’m sure you meant well. | 我知道你是好意 |
[34:13] | You have to tell her the truth. | 你必须告诉她事实 |
[34:15] | Nothing happened. | 什么事也没发生 |
[34:17] | You don’t have to be afraid of him. | 你不需要怕他 |
[34:18] | They can protect you. | 他们会保护你 |
[34:20] | From what? Things are fine. | 有必要吗? 一切都正常 |
[34:25] | You think things are fine. They’re not. | 你认为正常 其实不是 |
[34:27] | – He’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[34:28] | – He’s abusing you. | 他在骚扰你 |
[34:29] | He’s not a bad person. | 他不是坏人 |
[34:33] | I seduced him. | 是我引诱他的 |
[34:36] | You’re the child. He’s the adult. | 你是孩子 他是大人 |
[34:39] | – He has the responsibility… | 他有责任– |
[34:40] | – I got him drunk. | 我把他灌醉了 |
[34:43] | I had to get him drunk. | 我必须把他灌醉 |
[34:45] | I wanted to have sex with him. | 我想和他做爱 |
[34:48] | You’re sexually attracted to your father? | 你被你爸爸吸引了? |
[34:50] | No. | 不是 |
[34:52] | But by sleeping with him, | 不过 自从我和他睡过之后 |
[34:56] | now he lets me do whatever I want. | 我现在可以随心所欲了 |
[34:59] | I also slept with my photographer, | 我还和我的摄影师睡觉 |
[35:02] | my financial manager | 我的财务经理人 |
[35:04] | and my tutor. | 还有我的助教 |
[35:06] | If I hadn’t, I’d be getting Cs | 如果我不这样 我就会得一堆C |
[35:10] | and posing for newspaper ads back in Detroit. | 然后就要回底特律 给那些垃圾报纸拍广告 |
[35:14] | – Come on, we all do it. | 别装了 我们都这样 |
[35:17] | – No, we don’t. | 不是的 |
[35:20] | After your father slept with you, you were traumatized. | 在你和你父亲睡觉之后 你的精神就受了创伤 |
[35:22] | My dad was last. | 我爸爸是最后一个 |
[35:27] | You’ve never taken a run at your boss | 你从来没有和你的老板 |
[35:29] | or professor or somebody else you needed? | 或者某个教授 或者随便你需要他帮助的什么人? |
[35:34] | You’re 15. | 你才15岁 |
[35:36] | You’re smart. – You don’t have… | 你很聪明 你不需要– |
[35:38] | – I am not that smart. | 我不够聪明 |
[35:42] | I am that beautiful. | 我有够漂亮 |
[35:55] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了? |
[36:02] | Oh! George, get your butt over here! | George 你给我滚过来 |
[36:06] | – Help me. | 帮我一下 |
[36:07] | – How’d you get my pager number? | 你怎么知道我呼机号的? |
[36:07] | Please! | 求你了 |
[36:09] | The problem is, if I give you an epidural, | 问题是即使我给你做硬膜外麻醉 |
[36:12] | you won’t be able to feel when to push. | 你也感觉不到什么时候该用力 |
[36:14] | – You’re not funny. – I’m pretty sure I am. | – 一点也不好笑 – 我当然很幽默 |
[36:16] | You just can’t appreciate it because you’re in pain. | 你体会不到只是因为你现在疼 |
[36:20] | George, if you don’t get off your ass and help me… | George 如果你不马上过来帮我– |
[36:22] | Oh, shut up! | 哦 闭嘴! |
[36:25] | You’ve got yourself the perfect man. A woman. | 你给自己找了一个完美的男人:一个女人 |
[36:28] | He’s got more estrogen coursing through his veins than… | 他身体里的雌激素多得– |
[36:37] | – Who did her vaginal exam? – I did. | – 谁给她查的阴道? – 我 |
[36:40] | – Did she have hair? | 有毛吗? |
[36:41] | – What are you getting at? | 你又想到什么了? |
[36:42] | Right now I’m getting at whether | 我现在想知道的就是 |
[36:43] | or not she had hair down there. | 她下面有没有毛 |
[36:45] | Not much. | 啊 不多 |
[36:47] | She’s manipulative, yet completely docile. | 她诡计很多 但还没长大 |
[36:50] | Everybody tells us that outburst on | 每个人都告诉我们 T台上光彩夺目的模特们 |
[36:52] | the catwalk was out of character. | 在台下都是完全另外一个人 |
[36:53] | – She’s never had a period. | 她还没来过月经 |
[36:55] | – You’re thinking this is hormonal? | 你认为和荷尔蒙有关? |
[36:56] | I’m thinking she’s the ultimate woman. | 我认为她是那种完美的女人 |
[36:59] | I need to schedule an MRI. | 我-我要预订一个MRI |
[37:05] | The twitching stopped. | 抽搐停止了 |
[37:07] | Because we changed your medicine | 因为我们把你的药 |
[37:09] | back to the real stuff. | 换成真的了 |
[37:10] | Stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[37:12] | You gave me fake medicine? | 你给我的药是假的? |
[37:14] | That’s what I said, | 没错 |
[37:16] | in the vain hope that you wouldn’t feel the | 我以为你不会说这种没意义的话 |
[37:18] | need to also say it. Stop talking. | 看来是空想了 别说话 |
[37:21] | Wilson already did an ultrasound. | Wilson做了B超 |
[37:23] | He said her ovaries were undersized. | 说她的卵巢体积没有过大 |
[37:24] | The ultrasound would be the way to go | 如果我们查的是卵巢癌 |
[37:26] | if you were looking for ovarian cancer. | B超是个好办法 |
[37:28] | What are we looking for? | 我们在找什么? |
[37:34] | That. | 那个 |
[37:37] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝啊! |
[37:39] | It looks like a tumor, doesn’t it? | 看上去像是肿瘤 是不是? |
[37:42] | – But those are… | 但它们是– |
[37:45] | – Yep. | 对 |
[38:01] | We found a tumor. | 我们找到一个肿瘤 |
[38:04] | She has cancer? | 她有癌症? |
[38:06] | – Technically, no. | 技术上讲 不是 |
[38:10] | – So it’s not cancer? | 那就不是癌症? |
[38:11] | No, it’s cancer, | 不 是癌症 |
[38:13] | but “he” has cancer | 不过是他有癌症 |
[38:18] | on “his” left testicle. | 在他的左睾丸上 |
[38:21] | – I don’t have testicles. | 我没有睾丸 |
[38:24] | – She’s not a guy. | 她不是男孩 |
[38:26] | His DNA says you’re wrong. | 他的DNA可不是这么说的 |
[38:29] | Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails. | 青蛙 蜗牛 小狗尾巴 |
[38:34] | You’ve got male pseudohermaphroditism. | 你患的是男性假两性畸形 |
[38:37] | You see, we all start out as girls | 要知道 我们都是从女孩开始发育的 |
[38:40] | and then we’re differentiated, based on our genes. | 然后由于基因的区别 我们分化成不同的性别 |
[38:43] | The ovaries develop into testes and drop. | 卵巢发育为睾丸然后下降 |
[38:48] | But in about one in every 150,000 pregnancies, | 但是每150000个胎儿中 |
[38:52] | the fetus with an XY chromosome | 会有一个带着XY染色体的胎儿 男孩 |
[38:54] | a boy, develops into something else, | 发育成别的东西 |
[38:56] | like you. | 像你一样 |
[38:58] | Your testes never descended, | 你的睾丸从来没有下降 |
[39:01] | because you’re immune to testosterone. | 因为你对睾丸激素免疫 |
[39:03] | You’re pure estrogen. | 你是纯雌性 |
[39:07] | Which is why you have heightened female characteristics, | 高度的女性特征 |
[39:09] | clear skin, great breasts. | 光滑的皮肤 完美的乳房 |
[39:14] | The ultimate woman is a man. | 完美的女人是个男人 |
[39:19] | Nature’s cruel, huh? | 自然很残酷 是不是? |
[39:21] | This is obviously a joke. | 这明显是个笑话 |
[39:23] | This is impossible. | 这 这不可能 |
[39:26] | No. A joke would be me calling you a homo. | 不是 如果我称你为同性恋 才是笑话 |
[39:30] | You see the difference? | 发现区别了吗? |
[39:33] | I’ll schedule him for surgery. | 我会给他安排手术 |
[39:38] | No! You’re wrong! I’m a girl! | 不 你错了 我是女孩 |
[39:41] | Look at me! How could you say I’m not a girl? | 看着我 你怎么能说我不是女孩 |
[39:45] | You see, they’re all looking at me. | 看到没有 他们都在看我 我– |
[39:47] | I’m beautiful! | 我很漂亮 |
[39:50] | That anger. It’s just the cancer talking. | 愤怒 癌症导致的 |
[39:58] | Put your clothes back on. | 穿上你的衣服 |
[40:00] | We’re gonna cut your balls off. Then you’ll be fine. | 我会把你的球球切除 你就没事了 |
[40:37] | – How’s the patient? | 病人怎么样? |
[40:39] | – Post-op. | 术后恢复 |
[40:41] | They sent him/her up for a psyche visit. | 我给他/她预约了心理咨询 |
[40:45] | Calling her a “him/her” isn’t really helping. | 你管她叫“他/她”也没什么用 |
[40:48] | The good news is, I don’t think Dad’s | 好消息是 我认为爸爸 |
[40:49] | gonna be sleeping with him/her again. You see, now it’s gross. | 不会再和他/她睡觉了 现在没问题了 |
[40:59] | I need another shot. | 我还得再打一针 |
[41:02] | When did the pain start coming back? | 什么时候又开始疼的? |
[41:03] | A few hours ago. | 几个小时前 |
[41:05] | About an hour after you solved the case? | 你把病人搞定后一个小时? |
[41:09] | If I wanted to be psychoanalyzed, | 如果我想要心理分析的话 |
[41:11] | I’d get Wilson to give me the shot. | 我会找Wilson来帮我 |
[41:13] | Same dosage? | 一样的剂量? |
[41:16] | If you’d be more comfortable, | 如果能让你感觉好一些 |
[41:18] | I might be able to deal with a few less CCs of morphine. | 我可以减少一点剂量的吗啡 |
[41:21] | It wasn’t morphine. | 那不是吗啡 |
[41:25] | What did you give me? I told you I wanted… | 你给我的是什么? 我告诉你了我想– |
[41:28] | It was saline. | 是生理盐水 |
[41:30] | I gave you a placebo. | 我给你的是安慰剂 |