时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Hannah, you okay? | Hannah,没事吧? |
[00:48] | – Still can’t sleep? | 还是睡不着? |
[00:50] | – I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[00:54] | Can I do anything to help you? | 要帮忙么? |
[00:56] | Just go back to sleep. I’m going to go get a glass of wine. | 你先睡吧 我想喝杯酒 |
[00:59] | – I can keep you company. | 我陪你 |
[01:00] | – You have work in the morning. | 你明天还要工作 |
[01:01] | Are you sure you don’t want me to? | 真的不要我… |
[01:03] | I’ll be right back. Just sleep. | 我马上回来 睡吧 |
[01:16] | Hannah? Hannah? | |
[01:21] | Hannah? Hannah? | |
[01:35] | What did you do? | 全吃了? |
[01:37] | I just wanted to sleep. | 我要睡觉 |
[01:40] | I’m calling an ambulance. | 我去叫救护车 |
[02:34] | You’ve seen one patient in the last two hours. | 刚才的两小时里你只看了一个病人 |
[02:37] | Complicated case. | 很棘手的病 |
[02:41] | … | Wilson才是白日鹰, 我们不一样 |
[02:46] | … | 那谁帮我打扫鸟粪? |
[02:50] | Twenty-five-year-old female with sleep issues. | 25岁女性,失眠问题 |
[02:53] | I’m guessing she’s… What’s the medical term? | 可能是…医学术语是… |
[02:57] | Upset! | 郁闷 |
[02:59] | These 25-year-old females, they’re usually completely rational. They’re rocks, really. | 25岁女性通常是理性的, 意志坚定 |
[03:05] | My theory seems to be supported by the fact that she swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills. | 她吞了一整瓶安眠药可以证明我的理论 |
[03:09] | Get her a shrink. I need some shut-eye. | 找个心理医生, 我要睡了 |
[03:12] | She’s a little bit more than upset. | 不只是郁闷 |
[03:15] | She hasn’t slept in ten days. | 她10天没睡了 |
[03:17] | She’s lying. | 撒谎 |
[03:18] | Without REM sleep, your neurons start regenerating. | 不睡觉神经元就会停止代谢 |
[03:22] | Your brain shuts down lobe by lobe. | 大脑会一点一点停止工作 |
[03:24] | She’d be insane after five days, dead by ten. | 5天她就疯了,10天早死了 |
[03:28] | Give me a little credit. I know what gets you off. | 相信我一回, 我知道你对什么感兴趣 |
[03:31] | She took the pills to sleep, not to kill herself. | 她吃药是为了睡觉, 不是自杀 |
[03:34] | – Clever alibi. – They didn’t work. | 很好的借口 |
[03:35] | She stayed awake, | 但没起作用 |
[03:36] | even though she downed the whole bottle. | 她吞了一瓶还是很清醒 |
[03:43] | And the longest anyone’s ever survived without sleep is 11 days. | 连续不睡觉还能活着的记录是11天 |
[03:48] | Which gives you about 22 hours. | 你还剩22个小时 |
[03:54] | – You stole my article. | 你抄袭了我的论文 |
[03:56] | – I wouldn’t do that. | 才不会呢 |
[03:57] | I wrote up the case where we induced hypothermic cardiac arrest in the terminal cancer girl. | 我记录了我们用超低温心脏停止技术 治疗那个癌症晚期女孩的案例 |
[04:01] | I wrote my own. I didn’t steal yours. | 我自己写的, 我没抄袭 |
[04:03] | You knew I was writing one. You gave me notes! | 你知道我在写的, 你给我的笔记 |
[04:06] | Got a case. | 有任务了 |
[04:09] | It can wait. You two finish. | 没关系, 你们先吵 |
[04:11] | Five bucks says someone loses an eye. | 5块赌有人会少一只眼睛 |
[04:15] | Fine, you’re only putting off the inevitable. | 好吧, 该发生的迟早会发生的 |
[04:18] | Twenty-five-year-old female hasn’t slept for ten days. | 25岁女性, 10天没睡觉了 |
[04:22] | I assume the ER tried giving her some sedatives. We should up the dosage. | 急症室打过镇静剂了,加大剂量试试 |
[04:25] | – Sedation isn’t the same as sleep. | 镇静和睡眠是两码事 |
[04:26] | – Thanks for your insight. | 你可真聪明 |
[04:27] | For someone who hasn’t slept in ten days, sedation is a great start. | 对一个10天没睡的人来说 镇静是好的开始 |
[04:31] | Sleep is an active process. Reboots the system, restores the brain. | 睡眠是个动态的过程 |
[04:32] | – Sedatives don’t… – The brain is being stressed. | 重整系统机能,恢复大脑功能,镇静剂会… |
[04:34] | We need to relieve that. | 大脑压力过大,需要释放 |
[04:36] | You’ve had my article on your desk for the last four months. | 我的论文放在你桌上四个月了 |
[04:39] | I’m a very slow reader. No fever, no white count, means no infection. | 我看书很慢–不发烧 白细胞不高意味着没有感染 |
[04:43] | Schizophrenia? | 精神分裂症? |
[04:45] | – No delusions. – You read his. | -没有幻觉 -你看了他的 |
[04:48] | Signed it. Didn’t read it. | 签字了, 没看 |
[04:49] | Aside from the sleeping pills, tox screen was clean. | 除了安眠药, 未检出其他毒物 |
[04:53] | No cocaine, methamphetamines or diet pills. | 没有可卡因,麻黄碱和减肥药 |
[04:56] | The only medication she’s had recently are steroids for poison ivy | 唯一服用的药物是治疗毒葛用的类固醇 |
[05:00] | and ibuprofen for a knee she hurt skiing. Nothing that would cause sleep disturbances. | 和治疗滑雪膝伤的止痛药 |
[05:02] | – When did you get his article? | 这些都不导致睡眠失常 你什么时候拿到他的论文? |
[05:06] | – About three weeks ago. | 三周前 |
[05:08] | – Let’s go back to the beginning. | 从头再来 |
[05:10] | – How far back? | 从哪? |
[05:11] | Genesis. | 创世纪 |
[05:13] | God said, “Let there be light.” | 上帝说要有光 |
[05:17] | Sleep is initially controlled by external light cues. | 睡眠最初受外部光源影响 |
[05:20] | And if her brain can’t interpret those cues… Optic nerve disease. | – 如果大脑无法对光源作出反应… – 视神经疾病 |
[05:24] | I’m sensing another article. | 又可以写一篇论文了 |
[05:27] | I’ll go run the tests. | 我去测试 |
[05:31] | I’m injecting a dye which will allow us to take a look at your retina and your optic nerve. | 这种染色剂可以让我们 看清视网膜和视觉神经 |
[05:37] | – Everything’s kind of blurry. – Normal, because of the dye. | 什么东西都很模糊 |
[05:39] | It’s going to be that way the next few hours. | 很正常,染色剂的原因 几个小时内都会这样 |
[05:48] | – Need a hand? | 要帮忙么? |
[05:50] | – No. | 不用 |
[05:51] | Are we never going to work together again? | 我们永远不合作了 |
[05:54] | I just don’t see the need to make you feel better by forgiving you. | 别以为帮忙我就会原谅你 |
[05:57] | I wasn’t asking for forgiveness. I was asking if you needed help. | 不需要原谅,只是想帮忙 |
[06:00] | It’s unprofessional to be talking about this in front of the patient. | 在病人面前说这个太不职业了 |
[06:03] | Maybe that doesn’t matter to you, but… | 你可能觉得没什么,但是… |
[06:05] | It doesn’t matter. She’s not listening. | 没关系,她听不到 |
[06:09] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[06:11] | Normal stage-one brain waves. | 正常的脑波一期 |
[06:14] | Maybe she’s better? | 她好些了? |
[06:18] | Still blurry. | 还是很模糊 |
[06:21] | – You fell asleep. | 你刚才睡着了 |
[06:23] | – No, I didn’t. | 没睡着 |
[06:26] | Negative for optic nerve disease. | 不是视神经的问题 |
[06:29] | But she sleeps. | 但她睡了 |
[06:30] | For, like, ten seconds. Maximum one minute. | 10秒吧,最多一分钟 |
[06:33] | We also checked the ocular pressure. It’s normal. | 顺便查了下眼压,正常 |
[06:36] | And she doesn’t know she sleeps. | 她不知道她睡着了 |
[06:38] | The brain is often unaware of stage one sleep. | 大脑不会意识到第一阶段的睡眠 |
[06:41] | The CT showed no tumors, no clots, no seizure disorder. | CT显示没有肿瘤,没有血块,也没癫痫 |
[06:45] | So she sleeps. She just can’t stay asleep. | 那么她能睡,但她不能保持睡眠 |
[06:50] | You going somewhere with this? | 想到什么了? |
[06:52] | You know what keeps me awake at night? | 你知道什么让我晚上保持清醒? |
[06:54] | Monsters in the closet. | 衣橱里的怪物 |
[06:56] | There’s no monster in the closet. We looked. | 衣橱里没有怪物,我们检查过了 |
[06:58] | Well, it’s certainly not showing up on the scans. | 当然不会在找它的时候出现 |
[07:01] | Where’s Cameron? | Cameron在哪? |
[07:03] | She felt I could deliver the news on my own. | 她认为我一人就可以报告情况了 |
[07:09] | Oh, this is going to work out great. | 这样搞下去太棒了! |
[07:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:18] | If you two guys can’t play nice together, I’m taking away your toys. | 如果你们不能合作愉快 我就要采取些手段了 |
[07:21] | – I don’t care whose fault this is. – If you hadn’t… | 我不管是谁的错 |
[07:23] | I especially don’t care if it was my fault. | – 但你没有 – 如果是我的错就更没兴趣了 |
[07:26] | Whatever this woman has, it’s not showing up on our tests. Which means she’s sick, | 我们从测试上不能发现什么问题 但她肯定是病了 |
[07:31] | just not sick enough for us to see it. | 只是没有重到让我们发现原因 |
[07:34] | – You want us to make her sicker? | 你想加重她的病情? |
[07:36] | – Yes. I want to stress her body. Specifically her brain. | 是的,我要继续给她施压,特别是大脑 |
[07:40] | Keep her awake. | 让她保持清醒 |
[07:42] | Depriving her of even the few minutes of sleep she does have, it’s torture. | 剥夺她仅有的几分钟睡眠时间,这是虐待 |
[07:45] | So is cutting people with knives, | 用刀割开身体也一样 |
[07:47] | but you can totally get away with that if you have a doctor coat on. | 不过因为你穿了白大褂就没人追究了 |
[07:50] | Those few seconds of sleep are maybe the only reason she’s still alive. | House,这仅存的几分钟睡眠 可能是她还活着的原因 |
[07:53] | The more symptoms we can force out of her, the more tests we can do. | 更多的症状出现就可以做更多的检查 |
[07:56] | The more tests we do, the more information we get, the quicker we make a diagnosis. | 测试越多,得到的信息越多 做出诊断也越快 |
[08:00] | See how much more fun it is when you guys get along? | 看看你们联合在一起有多有趣? |
[08:02] | You two take the first four hours. | 你们俩负责前四小时 |
[08:11] | Hannah. Hannah? | |
[08:15] | Hannah! Hannah! | |
[08:18] | You fell asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[08:20] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[08:22] | Your brain doesn’t remember. It was just a few seconds. | 大脑不会记得的,才几秒 |
[08:25] | Is this really necessary? | 这有必要么? |
[08:26] | The sooner we find out what’s wrong, the sooner she can get a real night’s rest. | 越快发现问题,她就能越快睡个好觉 |
[08:30] | Hannah? Hannah? | |
[08:32] | Hannah? Hannah? | |
[08:33] | Hannah? Hannah. Ow. | |
[08:40] | – What did you do that for? | 为什么要这么做? |
[08:41] | – You fell asleep again. | 你又睡着了 |
[08:43] | – No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[08:44] | – We’re sorry. We have to do this. | – 对不起 – 我们必须这么做 |
[08:46] | We don’t have to be cruel. | 不用那么残酷吧 |
[08:49] | You know what happens when you’re nice? Nothing. | 你知道做好人的后果, 只会害了她 |
[08:51] | That’s how you define nice? Not stealing? | 这就是你对好人的定义?不偷东西? |
[08:54] | Doctors! | 医生! |
[08:55] | Did she fall asleep again? | 她又睡着了? |
[09:14] | – We’ve got rectal bleeding. | 直肠出血 |
[09:16] | – What, all of you? | 你们都是? |
[09:19] | So the monster is peeking out from under the bed. | 怪物从床底下爬出来了 |
[09:22] | Which either means she has a clotting disorder or she has a tumor in her colon. | 她有凝血障碍或者有结肠瘤 |
[09:27] | – I’ll do a colonoscopy. | 可以做个结肠镜检查 |
[09:28] | – Who’s keeping her awake now? | 谁在让她保持清醒的? |
[09:30] | I figured once we found another symptom, it really didn’t matter. | 我们以为发现新的症状就不用那样了 |
[09:34] | – Yeah, he’s got all the ideas. – Who is with her? | 不代表我的意见 |
[09:35] | Her partner’s donating blood, | 谁和她在一起? |
[09:36] | so she’s with a nurse. | 她的女伴在献血,所以由一个护士陪着 |
[09:39] | Probably singing her lullabies. I want her awake. | 可能在唱摇篮曲呢,我要她醒着 |
[09:43] | You have to sedate a patient to do a colonoscopy. | 必须注射了麻醉剂才能做结肠镜 |
[09:45] | Why? Just because of the pain? | 为什么?因为痛? |
[09:47] | If you find a tumor in her colon, you can knock her out. If you don’t, | 发现结肠瘤了,可以弄晕她,如果没发现 |
[09:51] | she stays awake. | 她得保持清醒 |
[09:56] | Oh! God, it hurts! | 天那,好痛 |
[09:59] | – Can’t you hurry? | 能快点么? |
[10:00] | – Trust me, you don’t want me to hurry. | 相信我,快些没好处 |
[10:02] | God, you’re killing me! | 你杀了我吧 |
[10:05] | Hold my hand. | 抓着我的手 |
[10:07] | Keep breathing, nice and steady. | 保持呼吸,慢慢呼吸 |
[10:11] | How am I supposed to work with him? | 我怎么会和他一起工作? |
[10:15] | Maybe we shouldn’t be talking about this right now? | 我们现在不该谈这个吧? |
[10:19] | Think I’m overreacting? | 你觉得我反应过度了? |
[10:22] | I need you to relax your anus. | 请你放松肛门 |
[10:26] | We’re not here. We’re skiing. | 我们不在这,我们在滑雪 |
[10:30] | It’s Thanksgiving at Vail. | 感恩节到了,在小山谷里 |
[10:32] | You want me to think about nearly killing myself on a snowboard? | 你要我回想怎么被滑雪板差点杀了的? |
[10:35] | Come on, you never fell. | 听我说,你从没摔倒过 |
[10:39] | You were awesome. | 你很勇敢 |
[10:42] | Is that what you told him? I’m hysterical and I need to relax my anus? | 你跟他说了些什么?我歇斯底里? 我需要放松肛门? |
[10:47] | I told him… How many cases do we work up in a year? | 我说我们每年做多少个病例 |
[10:51] | They’re all weird. He could have written up any one of them. | 都很奇怪,他随便找哪个都可以写 |
[10:54] | She’s bleeding. | 她在流血 |
[10:57] | I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸,我不能呼吸 |
[10:58] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[11:08] | We packed her nose to control the bleed and started transfusing two units of whole blood. | 控制出血,开始输两个单位的全血 |
[11:12] | The pathology from the rectal bleed showed traces of nasal epithelium. | 直肠出血的病理学检查中 发现了鼻上皮细胞的痕迹 |
[11:15] | So the butt bleed’s just a nose bleed. | 这么说屁股流出的只是鼻血 |
[11:17] | That much blood is not a “just a” anything. | 流那么多血就不是什么小事了 |
[11:20] | When two people fight this much, you know what it means. | 两个人针锋相对到这种地步 知道意味着什么吗? |
[11:24] | It’s gotta be a massive sinus hemorrhage that was draining down her throat and out the back. | 应该是很严重的窦腔出血 进入喉部, 再从肛门流出 |
[11:28] | – The question isn’t what, it’s why. | 问题不是怎么了,而是为什么 |
[11:29] | – Oh, get a room. | 换个地方吵去 |
[11:31] | Rat poison mixed with some sort of neurogenic toxin could cause bleeding and sleep disturbances. | 老鼠药混合某种神经性毒素 可以导致大出血以及睡眠失调 |
[11:35] | Do you have a specific type of neurogenic toxin in mind, | 大概知道是哪种神经性毒素吗? |
[11:37] | or should we just start running a thousand different tox screens? | 还是要开始上千次的逐个排查呢? |
[11:39] | Just pretend I’m not here. I’ll be reading. | 就当我不在这,我看书 |
[11:41] | It could also be some type of coagulopathy. | 也可能是一种凝血病 |
[11:43] | Or it could be us. | 也可能因为我们 |
[11:44] | Do you have any idea what it feels like to have a six-foot-long hose shoved into your large intestine? | 你明白有根6英尺长的管子 伸进你大肠是什么感觉么? |
[11:49] | No, but I now have a much greater respect | 不知道,不过我现在很佩服 |
[11:51] | for whichever basketball player you dated in college. | 你在学校交的那个打篮球的男朋友 |
[11:54] | We’ve basically been torturing this girl for the last eight hours. | 在过去的八个小时里 我们基本都在折磨那个女孩 |
[11:58] | We’ve been poking her foot, not punching her face. | 我们只是戳她的脚,不是打她的脸 |
[12:00] | Extreme stress can cause high blood pressure, | 过度的压力会造成高血压 然后造成大出血 |
[12:03] | – which can cause bleeding. – Wouldn’t keep her awake for ten days. | 不会让她10天不睡觉 |
[12:05] | What if the poison ivy wasn’t poison ivy? | 如果她说的毒葛并不是毒葛呢? |
[12:09] | She got the rash | 她出过皮疹 |
[12:11] | that was diagnosed as poison ivy around the same time the insomnia started. | 被诊断为是毒葛引起的 那正好是她失眠的开始 |
[12:15] | Rash plus nose bleed plus sleep disturbance equals Wegener’s granulomatosis. | 皮疹加上鼻血加上睡眠失调 正好等于魏格纳肉芽肿病 |
[12:20] | Start corticosteroid treatment. | 开始皮质内固醇治疗 |
[12:22] | – The poison ivy treatment was steroids. | 治疗毒葛用的也是类固醇 |
[12:24] | – Much lower dosage. Get her back on the juice and triple the dose. | 那剂量低得多 给她输液, 三倍剂量 |
[12:27] | Get a cANCA and an upper airway biopsy to confirm the Wegener’s. | 做一个c-anca和 上呼吸道组织切片检查确诊 |
[12:44] | She has menstrual problems. They’re really bad. The pain keeps her in bed all day. | 她有些痛经.很严重,一天起不了床 |
[12:49] | Plus, she’s super depressed. | 而且她现在超级抑郁 |
[12:57] | She said, “Super depressed”? | 她说超级抑郁? |
[13:00] | She heard that birth control pills can make her feel better. | 她听说避孕药可以让她好受些 |
[13:04] | She wants birth control pills for her PMS. | 她用避孕药治疗月经综合症? |
[13:08] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[13:11] | Judging by the redness around your mom’s nostrils | 从你母亲红彤彤的鼻孔 |
[13:14] | and the tissue she’s got conveniently stashed in her wristband, | 和她藏在袖口的纸巾看 |
[13:17] | I’d say her problem is more likely a URI than a PMS. | 我觉得URI比月经综合症更有可能 |
[13:21] | URI? A URI? | |
[13:22] | Upper respiratory infection. A cold. | 上呼吸道感染, 感冒 |
[13:25] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[13:27] | I also think she’s got a problem with a SAC. | 我估计她还有SAC |
[13:29] | SAC? SAC? | |
[13:30] | Thanks for playing. Stupid American Child. | 你还当真了 愚蠢的美国孩子(SAC) |
[13:34] | If you want the pill, | 如果你需要避孕药 |
[13:36] | all you have to do is to walk into any health clinic in Jersey, alone, and ask for it. | 你只要走进任何一家药店然后买药就行了 |
[13:41] | What exactly was your plan? | 说说你的计划 |
[13:43] | You’re going to exchange the birth control pills | 你想用避孕药替代感冒药 |
[13:46] | for some over-the-counter decongestants and hope that your mom’s cold lasts another six years? | 然后希望你母亲的感冒在六年内都好不了? |
[13:50] | No. | 不是的 |
[13:52] | – Is that for a cold? | 治疗感冒的? |
[13:54] | – No, that’s for your ovaries. | 不是,对你的卵巢有用的 |
[13:57] | I assume you haven’t had a stroke. Have you ever had a blood clot? | 我相信你没中过风,得过血栓么? |
[14:01] | – No. | 没有 |
[14:02] | – Super. | 太好了 |
[14:03] | In three months when you need a refill, take a bus to a free clinic. | 三个月后需要用新药 随便找家免费医疗所吧 |
[14:06] | Don’t wait around hoping for Mom to get another sniffle. | 别等着妈妈感冒 |
[14:10] | Not the sharpest chopstick in the drawer, is she? | 她不是抽屉里最好的筷子,不是么? |
[14:16] | Was this just one of your experiments? | 这是你的试验之一么? |
[14:18] | You just wanted to see how I’d react to being screwed over by Foreman? | 你想看看我被Foreman耍会有什么反应? |
[14:22] | Nice idea, | 好主意,可惜错了 |
[14:24] | but no. This was just good old-fashioned laziness. | 这只是历史悠久的懒惰作祟而已 |
[14:27] | I gotta hand it to Foreman, though. | 反正要给Foreman过目的 |
[14:29] | He knew that you were a suck-up and I don’t give a crap. | 他知道你会拍马屁而我不吃那一套 |
[14:32] | He successfully exploited us both. | 他成功利用了我们俩 |
[14:34] | Right, we’re both victims. | 好吧, 我们都是受害者 |
[14:36] | A simple heads up, that’s all I needed. | 我需要的只是小小提醒 |
[14:38] | Maybe between your incredibly witty remarks about anal sex and Cuddy’s breasts, | 也许在对肛交和cuddy的胸部 进行睿智的评论之余 |
[14:42] | you could have tipped me off. | 能向我透露些别的 |
[14:43] | Yeah, but then I’d have Foreman pissed at me. | 那现在生我气的就是Foreman了 |
[14:45] | And as annoying as you could be, | 和你一样的烦人 |
[14:47] | at least I know you’re not gonna pop a cap in my ass. | 至少你不会在我屁股上打上一枪 |
[14:50] | Witty, huh? | 很聪明,是吧? |
[14:55] | You, | 其实你 |
[14:57] | on the other hand, continue to be flabbergasted every time someone actually acts like a human being. | 老是对别人的一些正常行为大惊小怪的 |
[15:03] | Foreman did what he did because it worked out best that way for him. | Foreman那样做因为对他来说那样最合适 |
[15:06] | That’s what everyone does. | 每个人都那样 |
[15:08] | That is not the definition of being human. | 这不是做一个人的定义 |
[15:10] | It’s the definition of being an ass. | 而是做一个混蛋 |
[15:17] | This will numb you up. | 这会让你失去知觉 |
[15:22] | And this will keep your tongue out of the way. | 这可以让把舌头固定在旁边 |
[15:26] | Don’t worry. You shouldn’t feel anything except for a slight pulling. | 别怕,除了拉扯感你不会有其他任何感觉 |
[15:29] | So, do you think I was out of line? | 你觉得我过分了? |
[15:31] | That article would have sat on House’s desk for the next six years. | 那篇论文在六年里都 不应该放到House的桌上去 |
[15:35] | I could’ve told her. | 我应该告诉她的 |
[15:37] | You could have written it for her, too. | 你也可以帮她写 |
[15:39] | She knows House as well as any of us. | 她和我们一样了解House |
[15:41] | She should’ve known she was waiting for him to do something he was never gonna do. | 她应该知道等待是没有希望的 |
[15:49] | Chase? Chase? | |
[15:52] | Hannah? You still with us? | Hannah?能听到我说话么? |
[15:54] | – What’s wrong with her eyes? – It looks like REM. | – 她眼睛怎么了 – 和睡着的反应一样 |
[15:57] | – What’s that? | 说明白些? |
[15:58] | – Rapid Eye Movements. It’s what your eyes do when you’re sleeping. | 快速的眼球运动 睡着时眼睛就是这样的 |
[16:01] | – But she’s awake. | 但她醒着 |
[16:02] | Hannah. – Hannah! | |
[16:03] | Hannah, can you hear me? | Hannah,听到我说话么? |
[16:05] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[16:09] | – Was she sitting up or lying down? | 她坐着还是躺着? |
[16:11] | – Sitting up. | – 坐着 – 那就不是快动眼睡眠 |
[16:15] | You start her on the steroids? | 注射类固醇没? |
[16:17] | – Not yet. We were still doing… | 还没,我们正在… |
[16:18] | – Then she wasn’t sleeping. – How do you know? – | – 那她就不在睡觉 – 你怎么知道? |
[16:20] | Because we haven’t done anything yet. | 因为我们没做任何事 |
[16:22] | She may be able to sleep with her eyes open, | 她能睁着眼睡觉 |
[16:23] | but unless you also discover she’s got two extra teats and hooves for feet, | 跟能找到四个乳头和脚上长蹄子一样可笑 |
[16:27] | there’s no way she’d be able to maintain enough muscle tensity | 不可能在睡觉时还能保持 坐起来需要的肌肉张力 |
[16:31] | during REM sleep to sit upright. It’s a movement disorder, which rules out Wegener’s. | 这是运动失调,看来不是肉芽肿病 |
[16:35] | Where’s Foreman? | Foreman在哪? |
[16:37] | – Keeping her awake. | 保持她清醒 |
[16:38] | – Good. | 很好 |
[16:39] | Rabies could cause muscle spasms, malaise, anxiety and wakefulness. | 狂犬病可以导致肌肉痉挛 不适以及失眠 |
[16:43] | Pretty unlikely she’d forget being bitten by a crazed animal. | 她可不记得被什么动物咬过 |
[16:45] | She could’ve been exposed through an open wound. | 有可能是伤口感染 |
[16:47] | – Does she have a dog? | 她有狗么? |
[16:48] | – For less than a week. She had an allergic reaction, so they had to give it away. | 不到一周,她有了过敏反应,所以送人了 |
[16:51] | Allergies. | 过敏 |
[16:51] | Animal allergies seems unlikely, but it’s possible that… | 动物过敏似乎不可思议,但也有可能… |
[16:54] | – When? – When what? | – 什么时候? – 什么什么时候? |
[16:57] | – When did she get rid of the dog? | 什么时候把狗送走的? |
[16:58] | – About a month ago. Her girlfriend gave it to her for her birthday. | 一个月前,在她生日时女伴送她的 |
[17:02] | Well, then, it’s not allergies. | 那就不是过敏了 |
[17:04] | She’s just leaving her girlfriend. | 她想离开她的女伴 |
[17:08] | You… spoke to the dog? | 你能跟狗说话? |
[17:11] | If her birthday was a month ago, she would have still been on steroids for the poison ivy. | 如果她生日在一个月以前 那时她还在使用类固醇治疗毒葛 |
[17:16] | Those meds would have suppressed any reaction | 药物会压制她的过敏反应 |
[17:19] | she might have had to the dog, which means she lied about being allergic. | 所以她在过敏这一点上撒了谎 |
[17:21] | A dog’s a commitment. | 狗象征一种承诺 |
[17:22] | You pretend to be allergic because you don’t want to tell your girlfriend that you’re not planning on being around that long. | 装作过敏因为不想告诉女伴 其实不想再和她一起生活了 |
[17:27] | So, I think we can move on to options other than allergies. | 所以我们可以考虑过敏以外的其他原因了 |
[17:29] | We should still do a scratch test. | 我们还是应该做次过敏测试 如果她对某种东西过敏… |
[17:33] | – If she’s allergic to one thing… – She is not allergic. | 她不过敏 |
[17:35] | Okay. Well, we could either base our diagnosis on your admittedly keen understanding of lesbian relationships, | 好吧,要么基于你对同性恋 关系的理解作出诊断 |
[17:40] | or we could do a scratch test. | 要么我们做个测试 |
[17:46] | Do a scratch test. | 做个测试吧 |
[17:53] | Are you still feeling a lot of blood in your throat? | 还觉得喉咙里有血块 |
[17:55] | No, it’s actually getting a little better. | 事实上好多了 |
[17:57] | Good, maybe things are just starting to improve on their own. | 太好了,可能自己慢慢康复了 |
[18:00] | Just a few more. | 慢慢的 |
[18:03] | – Want some water to wash your mouth? | 需要水洗洗么? |
[18:04] | – No, I’m okay. | 不用了,没关系 |
[18:05] | Come on, that can’t taste good. I’m gonna get you a soda. | 那不会好受的.我给你倒杯苏打水… |
[18:08] | It’s okay, isn’t it? | 没关系吧? |
[18:14] | You and Max seem to have a really nice relationship. | 你和Max看起来关系不错 |
[18:18] | – Yeah. – She’s very supportive. | 她很支持你 |
[18:24] | When Max got you the dog, did you lie about having an allergic reaction? | Max送你狗的时候,你是不是骗她说过敏? |
[18:30] | No. | 没有,怎么这么问? |
[18:34] | – Why? – If you have preexisting conditions, | 如果之前你有其他情况 我们需要进行了解 |
[18:37] | it’s important we know, but if you don’t, it’s just as important. | 不过如果你没有,那同样很重要 |
[18:40] | If I’m wasting my time doing this… You’re not going to tell her, are you? | – 我不想浪费时间 – 你不会告诉她的,是吗? |
[18:46] | No. | 不会 |
[18:50] | … | 我们只是在一起太久了,我… |
[18:55] | I’m tired of her. | 有些厌倦了 |
[19:01] | It sounds terrible, doesn’t it? | 听起来很糟,不是吗? |
[19:05] | I guess it happens sometimes. | 我想有时候事情是这样的 |
[19:09] | My back hurts. | 我的背疼 |
[19:17] | Hannah, can you turn over? | Hannah,能转过来么? |
[19:19] | – What’s wrong? – | 怎么了? |
[19:20] | I’m not sure. | 我不太肯定 |
[19:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:31] | – She has massive internal bleeding. | 她大量地内出血 |
[19:33] | – Did she have access to aspirin? | 吃过阿司匹林吗? |
[19:34] | She’d have to take a hell of a lot. | 按理说她应该吃过很多 |
[19:35] | Why not? Considering her current mental state. | 从她现在的精神状态看,怎么能不吃 |
[19:38] | What about her mental state? | 她精神状态怎么了? |
[19:41] | You were right about her wanting to break up. | 你是对的,她想分手 |
[19:44] | That just means I was right. Doesn’t mean she’s suicidal. | 只证明我是对的,不能说明她要自杀 |
[19:46] | A bottle of pills is what landed her here in the first place. | 吃了一整瓶药是她来这里的原因 |
[19:49] | Sleeping pills. | 安眠药而已 |
[19:50] | God knows why she’d want them. | 天知道她为什么要吃 |
[19:53] | What else could cause sleep disorder and internal bleeding? | 还有什么会导致睡眠失调和内出血? |
[19:56] | Drugs or alcohol could mess with the sleeping and compromise the liver. | 毒品和酒精可以导致睡眠失调 同时对肝脏有害 |
[19:59] | What are you doing here? Who’s keeping her awake? | 你在这干嘛?谁去保持她清醒? |
[20:02] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系了 |
[20:03] | Liver function tests are through the sky. | 肝功能检查说明了一切 |
[20:06] | Liver’s not compromised. It’s dead. | 肝脏不是有什么问题,而是失去功能了 |
[20:09] | She doesn’t need a diagnosis. She needs a new liver. | 不需要诊断了,她需要一个新的肝脏 |
[20:12] | She’s not getting a new liver unless we can figure out what’s wrong with her. | 不行,除非我们发现到底怎么了 |
[20:16] | Test for cirrhosis, 12 hours. Test for hepatitis, eight. Her liver’s not gonna last another six. | 肝硬化测试12个小时,肝炎测试8个小时 她的肝挺不过6小时 |
[20:20] | So your advice is we just give up? | 你的建议是我们放弃 |
[20:22] | My advice is that we narrow our focus to conditions that we can diagnose, | 我的建议是我们集中注意到 |
[20:25] | treat and cure in less than six hours. | 在6个小时内我们可以诊断 治疗并治好的方向去 |
[20:29] | And there’s nothing on that list. | 没其他办法了 |
[20:33] | The girlfriend donated blood, right? | 女伴捐的血,是么? |
[20:36] | Yeah, so? | 是的,那说明什么? |
[20:38] | It means they’re the same type. | 意味着她们血型一致 |
[20:41] | You can’t ask the person she’s about to dump to donate half her liver. | 你不能去劝说一个快被甩的人 捐出半个肝脏 |
[20:45] | It does seem tacky, doesn’t it? | 看起来很糟,不是么? |
[20:56] | I’m Dr House. I’m in charge of your case. | 我是House.你的主治医师 |
[21:01] | What’s going on? | 她怎么样了? |
[21:03] | How come no one is keeping her awake anymore? | 怎么没人让她保持清醒了? |
[21:05] | You’re in acute liver failure. | 你得了急性肝功能衰竭 |
[21:08] | We can continue the transfusions and the lactulose, | 我们可以继续输血输乳果糖 |
[21:12] | but it’s only a stopgap. | 但只是权宜之计 |
[21:15] | There’s really nothing we can do to stop the toxins from building up in your bloodstream, | 我们无法降低你血流中不断增加的毒素 |
[21:20] | which means that, in a few hours, | 那意味着几小时后 |
[21:23] | you will lapse into a coma… | 你会陷入昏迷… |
[21:27] | …and you won’t wake up. | 而且再也不会醒来 |
[21:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:38] | That’s it? You’re giving up? | 这就完了?你们放弃了? |
[21:41] | You’re not going to try to figure out what’s doing this to her? | 不再想想什么办法? |
[21:44] | Well, even with the right diagnosis, any treatment’s gonna take longer than the time she has left. | 即使找到病因,治疗过程太长,来不及了 |
[21:48] | If it’s her liver, can’t she get a transplant? | 如果是肝脏的问题,不能移植么? |
[21:51] | Wouldn’t work without a diagnosis. | 没诊断之前不能移植 |
[21:54] | Whatever killed the first liver would do the same to the second. | 这个肝脏怎么坏死的,换一个也一样会死 |
[21:57] | But it would give you more time to make the diagnosis to get her better. | 但是可以赢得更多的时间作出诊断 让她好起来 |
[22:05] | Well, it might give us an extra day or two, | 可以多一两天的时间,但是… |
[22:08] | but no procurement agency is gonna let a liver go to a patient | 没有哪个机构会同意没有这样的肝脏移植 |
[22:12] | with an undiagnosed, preexisting… Hannah and I have the same blood type. | Hannah和我血型一致 |
[22:16] | Couldn’t I be the donor? | 我来捐献行么? |
[22:25] | Well, it is medically possible for us to take a part of your… | 医学上讲我们可以取下你一部分… |
[22:29] | Please, I don’t care about the risks. | 求你了,我不在乎什么风险 |
[22:42] | You’re very lucky to have such a devoted partner. | 有这么个伴侣你真幸运 |
[23:00] | I just bought us 36 hours. Differential diagnosis. | 刚赢来了36个小时.鉴别诊断- |
[23:04] | Which monster eats your liver, screws up your sleep and causes bleeding? | 哪个怪物吃了肝,破坏了睡眠 还引起了内出血 |
[23:08] | Does Max know Hannah plans to leave her? | Max知道Hannah想要离开她么? |
[23:10] | Didn’t come up, so I guess no. | 没提起,所以我想…不知道 |
[23:12] | If she knew, there’s no way she’d go through with this. | 如果她知道了,她不会愿意这么做的 |
[23:14] | And if you didn’t have a pathological need to create a close, personal relationship with every dying person you meet, | 不要和快死的病人建立个人感情 |
[23:19] | we would be blissfully ignorant of any ethical dilemmas and might actually be able to concentrate on the differential. | 这样可以排除掉伦理道德的困扰 而把心思放在如何诊断上 |
[23:24] | The scratch test was negative. | 过敏测试阴性– |
[23:25] | It’s rare, but any of the hepatitis viruses could cause sleep disturbances | 这很少见,但是任何一种肝炎病毒 都可以导致睡眠失调以及肝脏衰竭 |
[23:29] | – and liver failure. – No, PCRs were normal. – We have an ethical dilemma. | – PCRS很正常 – 我们的确存在伦理的两难 |
[23:32] | – No, we don’t. | 不存在 |
[23:33] | Continue. | 继续 |
[23:35] | What about splenic cancer | 会不会是脾脏癌或者非霍氏淋巴瘤? 她的年龄很符合 |
[23:41] | or Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma? | 勉强可以解释肝脏衰竭 |
[23:42] | We’re withholding information relevant to her decision to risk her life. | 我们隐瞒的信息关系到 她冒着生命危险做的决定 |
[23:45] | – How is that not an ethical dilemma? | 这还不是伦理上的矛盾? |
[23:48] | – It’s not medical information. | 这不是医疗信息 |
[23:49] | – Who cares? – The AMA. | – 谁在乎这个? – 美国医药协会 |
[23:51] | Wilson’s disease could explain the liver and neurological symptoms. | 威尔逊病可以解释肝脏和神经性症状 |
[23:55] | It also causes bleeding disorders. | 同时也导致出血紊乱 |
[23:56] | No Kayser-Fleischer rings in her eyes. | 她眼睛里没有出现凯氏环 |
[23:58] | Rings don’t have to be there if there’s neurological symptoms. | 有神经性症状就不一定要有凯氏环 |
[24:00] | – This is immoral. | 这很不道德 |
[24:02] | – Look, let’s say you’re right! | 假设你是对的 |
[24:03] | We tell, she changes her mind, our patient dies. How is that moral? | 我们告诉她,她改变主意,病人死了 这很道德么? |
[24:08] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[24:09] | Poisoned mushrooms can cause liver failure, sleep disturbances and internal bleeding. | 毒蘑菇可以导致肝脏衰竭 睡眠失调以及内出血 |
[24:13] | She’s not shrooming. She’s a sports nut. | 她不是野营爱好者,她是体育狂 |
[24:16] | Right, skiers never party. | 没错,滑雪爱好者从不聚会 |
[24:18] | She’s doing this out of love, and Max doesn’t know… | Max这么做是出于爱, 可她不知道… |
[24:20] | It’s only moral to save a person if they love you? | 只有救一个爱你的人才算道德么? |
[24:23] | That’s kind of a selfish way of looking at life. | 这样看生命很自私 |
[24:26] | I like Wilson’s disease, like cancer, love mushrooms. | 我喜欢威尔逊病,癌症还有蘑菇 |
[24:29] | Yeah, but we don’t have the time to test for any of it. | 但我们没有时间去证实 |
[24:31] | Before she can get the transplant, we need to do about 80 procedures. | 她在移植之前 我们差不多有80个环节的事要做 |
[24:35] | So, do those tests and my tests at the same time. | 两种测试一起做 |
[24:37] | Use the PET to look for cancer and Wilson’s. While you endoscope her bile ducts, | 用内窥镜检查胆管的同时 顺便查查癌和威尔逊病 |
[24:41] | scrape her stomach for mushroom spores. | 从胃壁上找蘑菇孢子 |
[24:43] | One of you CT her liver, while the other two check protein CA-125 and CA-19.5. | 一个人做肝脏CT的同时其他两个 查查ca-125和ca-19.5两种蛋白水平 |
[24:49] | Oh, yeah, anyone says anything to Max, they’re fired. | 还有,不管谁对Max透露消息, 开除 |
[24:54] | We have to. | 一定要告诉她的 |
[24:56] | We have to not, | 一定不能 |
[24:58] | because she’s not our patient. | 因为她不是我们的病人 |
[24:59] | She’s getting surgery. She’s someone’s patient. | 她要做手术,她是别人的病人 |
[25:04] | I think that’s it. Great, thank you. | Calvin和Sam.很好,谢谢 |
[25:07] | … | 需要一些帮助 |
[25:12] | Twenty-seven-year-old female wants to donate half her liver – to her dying girlfriend. | 27岁女性想要捐献肝脏给她濒死的女友 |
[25:17] | – That’s very generous. | 真大方 |
[25:18] | This the sleepless girl? What’s she got? | 那个睡不着的女孩?什么病? |
[25:21] | … | 肝脏衰竭 |
[25:28] | – You don’t have a diagnosis? | 你还没有确诊 |
[25:30] | – The transplant buys me time. | 肝移植会给我争取时间 |
[25:32] | Let’s just skip the part where I say this is insane. | 我就不说这太疯狂一类的废话了 |
[25:35] | It was her idea. If she wants to be an idiot, it’s her call. You don’t need me. | -她的主意 -如果她想这样是她的事,我不需要帮忙 |
[25:38] | Have one of your team walk her through the process. | 让你一个组员陪她就行了 |
[25:41] | The donor and the donee sort of have opposing interests, right? | 捐献者和被捐献者存在 某种对立的利益关系,明白了? |
[25:44] | We can’t really advise them both. | 不能两个都告诉 |
[25:46] | You’re concerned about the ethics of this? | 你注意到道德规范问题了? |
[25:49] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了?你知道些什么? |
[25:51] | – What do you know? – Nothing medically relevant. | 和医疗无关 |
[25:53] | But you know something, and it is relevant. | 但你知道些什么,还是相关的 |
[25:57] | If I can’t tell her, I can’t really tell you, can I? I mean, if you’re advising her. | 我不能告诉她,自然也不能告诉你 不然你会告诉她 |
[26:02] | I assume this information is in the medical file. | 我猜这些信息在医疗文件里有 |
[26:05] | – In my patient’s confidential file. | 是我病人的保密病历 |
[26:07] | – This hospital’s file. | 这是医院的文件 |
[26:11] | You can either satisfy your curiosity, or you can remain ignorant, | 你可以满足你的好奇心 也可以装做不知道 |
[26:15] | do nothing ethically wrong, and my patient doesn’t die in three hours. | 道德上不会犯错 我的病人也不会在三小时后死去 |
[26:26] | These tests and the counseling normally happen over weeks, | 这些测试和会诊通常都会持续几个礼拜 |
[26:32] | sometimes months. | 有时几个月 |
[26:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:36] | Well, the most important part we’re skipping is time. | 我们略过的最重要的部分是时间 |
[26:39] | Time for you to change your mind. | 让你改变主意的时间 |
[26:42] | I don’t wanna change my mind. | 我不想改变主意 |
[26:44] | Not now, but, with time and perspective, maybe we learn things… | 现在不会 但是时间一久我们发现一些事情… |
[26:50] | If we had the time, we’d take the time, but we don’t. | 如果我们有时间的话,但我们没有 |
[26:52] | So can you get this over with? | 所以你能不能快点? |
[26:56] | Either I sign off on this, or it doesn’t happen. | 除非我签字批准,否则手术不能做 |
[27:01] | So I need you to listen to me, | 所以我希望你听好了 |
[27:03] | because there’s a chance that you will die on that table. | 因为有一定几率你会在手术台上死去 |
[27:15] | I just want me and Hannah to be able to lie in bed together | 我只希望我和Hannah可以一起躺在床上 |
[27:19] | as old ladies, compare scars. | 两个老女人, 比比伤疤 |
[27:33] | I need you to lie on your side and hold your knees. | 侧身躺下,双手抱膝 |
[27:40] | I’m going to check for vascular abnormalities that might prevent us from doing the transplant. | 我要检查一下你的血管是否异常 防止在移植中发生意外 |
[27:45] | At the same time, I’m also checking for mushroom spores – to see if that’s the underlying… | 同时我要检查有没有蘑菇孢子 看看会不会是… |
[27:49] | – I don’t do mushrooms. | 我没采过蘑菇 |
[27:50] | If you lie about your love life, maybe you lie about drugs. Open. | 你在爱情上撒了谎 就有可能在药物上撒谎,张嘴 |
[27:57] | Aren’t you at all concerned about what Max is going through right now? | 你真的完全不在乎Max现在在做什么? |
[28:00] | They’re shoving a tube up her rectum, | 他们正在往她直肠里插管子 |
[28:02] | then they’re going to swab her stomach just like I’m doing. | 对胃部进行检查,和我正在做的一样 |
[28:04] | It’s going to hurt just like this hurts. | 会很疼,就像这也很疼 |
[28:06] | Which is nothing at all like the risk she’s taking on the table. | 跟她要冒的生命危险相比 这些都不算什么 |
[28:14] | And you don’t love her, do you? | 你真不爱她,是吧? |
[28:16] | I’m not leaving her because I don’t… | 我要离开她并不是因为我不… |
[28:19] | I’m not talking about the leaving. I’m talking about this. | 我没说分手的事,我指现在 |
[28:21] | If you care for her at all, you won’t let her do this blind. | 如果你爱她,你不会让她蒙在鼓里 |
[28:29] | – You’d really tell? – Yeah. | – 你会告诉她的 – 是的 |
[28:33] | You’d die? | 你会死吗? |
[28:44] | I take it you’ve seen that. | 我猜你看过这个了? |
[28:49] | Seen it, digested it, watched it blow up my entire department. | 看了,仔细看了 然后看着它搅得部门鸡犬不宁 |
[28:54] | – Did you read Cameron’s version? | 你看过Cameron的版本? |
[28:55] | – I didn’t read either. | 没有两个都看 |
[28:56] | It was good. | 写得很棒 |
[28:58] | – Better than Foreman’s? | 比Foreman的棒? |
[29:00] | – Maybe. He was more analytical about the diagnostic procedures. | 有可能.他在诊断过程上分析得更透彻 |
[29:04] | She concentrated more on the ethical dilemmas of informed consent. | 而她更着重于知情权的伦理矛盾问题 |
[29:08] | How any patient can really be informed without a medical degree. | 没有受过医学专业教育,知道了也不懂 |
[29:11] | Same old party lines. | 陈词滥调 |
[29:13] | – Foreman should have told her. | Foreman不该告诉她的 |
[29:15] | – Oh, shoulda, woulda, coulda. | 应该,也许,或许 |
[29:17] | If you allow this sort of thing in your department, | 如果你允许你的部门有这种事情发生 那你就是默认了这种做法 |
[29:24] | as long as my life isn’t interrupted by pointless conversations like this one. | 只要我的人生不会充斥着 像今天这样无意义的谈话就行了 |
[29:27] | They won’t trust each other, and they won’t trust you. | 他们不会再相互信任 也不会再信任你 |
[29:30] | They shouldn’t. | 他们没有这个义务 |
[29:31] | Deception like this is just one step removed from actively sabotaging one another. | 这样的行为只是他们 开始勾心斗角的第一步 |
[29:37] | Then what would you do? | 你要怎么做? |
[29:39] | I could be the kindest, gentlest boss in the world, | 我会是世上最仁慈,最温和的头 |
[29:42] | and Foreman would still have done what he did, because that’s who he is. | 而Foreman会继续做他会做的事情 那才是他 |
[29:45] | We can only hope that Cameron has learned something. | 我们只能希望Cameron能学到点什么 |
[29:49] | Right, because you’re all about the teaching. | 好吧,你只想给他们上堂课 |
[29:53] | Our children are the future. | 孩子就是未来 |
[30:06] | – How’s our patient? | 我们的情况怎样? |
[30:07] | – She’s also cleared. | 也准备好了 |
[30:08] | I don’t care about the prep. I care about the diagnostic tests. | 我不在乎准备情况,我在乎诊断测试 |
[30:11] | Looks negative for Wilson’s disease. We’ll know for sure in an hour. | 似乎不是威尔逊病,一个小时后有确定的结果 |
[30:14] | – Blood proteins are normal. It’s not… – Where’s Cameron? | – 血液蛋白正常,也不是 – Cameron在哪? |
[30:16] | Taking a sample of the bile duct. | 从胆管上取些标本 |
[30:19] | Surgeries are supposed to start in about 15 minutes. | 手术预备在15分钟就开始 |
[30:21] | She had a chance to get one last… | 她可以最后再… |
[30:23] | Hannah and Max will be in the same room. | Hannah和Max在一个手术室里进行手术 |
[30:25] | You wanted us to do as much as we can before… | 你说让我们在这之前尽量… |
[30:27] | They’re both awake with Cameron. | 她们都醒着,和Cameron在一起 |
[30:34] | Maybe we should give these two a minute together before the surgery. | 我们可以在手术之前给她们两分钟时间 |
[30:38] | You ready, honey? | 准备好了么,亲爱的? |
[30:42] | – Max. – It’s okay, | Max.我很好 |
[30:45] | I’m right here. | 我一直都在这里 |
[30:47] | – I need you to know something. | 我有些话想说 |
[30:49] | – I know. I love you, too. | 我知道,我也爱你 |
[30:54] | – I don’t know how to say this. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[30:56] | – Good Lord! | 上帝 |
[30:56] | – You can tell me anything. | 怎么说都行 |
[30:58] | – She hasn’t slept in 11 days! | 她11天没睡觉了 |
[31:00] | You people trying to torture her? | 你们在折磨她? |
[31:07] | Ding, ding, let’s go. | Ding,ding,手术开始. |
[31:14] | – I told you… – I didn’t say a word to Max. | – 我告诉你不要… – 我什么都没说 |
[31:16] | This is exactly why you got screwed with Foreman. | 这就是你为什么和 Foreman关系搞得一团糟 |
[31:19] | You’re looking for people to do the right thing. | 你想要别人做正确的事情 |
[31:21] | She hasn’t slept. Her judgment is compromised due to inactivity in her prefrontal cortex. | 她没睡觉 由于额前叶功能丧失而判断力下降 |
[31:25] | Oh, she could have the best prefrontal cortex in the history of mankind, | 她的额前叶功能比 历史上的任何一个人都要好 |
[31:29] | but given the choice of life versus death, those bad, bad people are going to choose life. | 在生或死之间选择的时候 即使是最坏的人也会选择生 |
[31:34] | Then why’d you sedate her? If she wasn’t going to tell, | 那为什么给她注射麻醉剂? |
[31:36] | if she was never going to do the right thing, why bother knocking her out? | 如果她不说,不做正确的事 为什么你要麻醉她? |
[31:41] | This isn’t about them. If she talks, if she does the decent thing, | 这无关紧要 如果她说了, 坦诚相告 |
[31:45] | then you don’t get to solve your puzzle, your game’s over, you lose. | 那你永远解不开谜团 游戏结束,你输了 |
[31:48] | Yeah, I wanna save her. I’m morally bankrupt. | 好吧, 我想救她 我道德败坏 |
[32:14] | How’s it going? They’re about to remove Hannah’s liver. | 情况如何? |
[32:21] | All right, I’m good to go. | 好吧,我们也该开始了 |
[32:24] | You can start removing Max’s liver. | 开始切除Max的肝脏 |
[32:28] | You wanna let me in on what the big secret is between these two? | 告诉我你们俩之间发生了什么? |
[32:31] | You read Foreman’s article? | 看过Foreman的论文没? |
[32:35] | It was good. | 写得不错 |
[32:38] | He basically stole it from me. | 他基本上都是抄袭我的 |
[32:42] | – So? | 所以? |
[32:43] | – You’re on his side? | 你也站在他那边? |
[32:45] | Sides? No, this isn’t dodgeball. | 站在哪边?不,这不是玩躲避球 |
[32:49] | What am I supposed to do, just sit back and take it? | 我该怎么做,接受现实? |
[32:52] | No, write another article. | 不, 再写一篇别的 |
[32:54] | Kick ass until you’re sitting behind some big, expensive desk, | 努力, 直到你坐在豪华办公桌后 |
[32:57] | and someone from Johns Hopkins calls and says, | 约翰-霍普金斯这样的医院给你打电话 |
[32:59] | “We’re thinking about hiring Eric Foreman as our head of Neurology.” | 说”我们在考虑聘请 Eric Foreman做神经科主任” |
[33:03] | And you can say whatever you want. | 那时你才能想说什么就说什么 |
[33:06] | Lovely. Revenge as motive for success. | 很有趣,复仇心也是成功的动力 |
[33:10] | Well, it doesn’t have to be the motive, | 不需要复仇心来做动力 |
[33:12] | but it sure tastes good. | 但复仇确实很爽 |
[33:15] | – She’s in VF. I’ve got no pulse. | 她有危险, 没有脉搏 |
[33:17] | – She’s arresting. | 心脏停止跳动 |
[33:19] | … | 起搏器 |
[33:21] | I am so relieved you two are here. | 你们俩都在这真好 |
[33:24] | Without you looking out, they’d be playing foosball down there. | 你不看着的话 他们早溜下去玩桌上足球了 |
[33:27] | – Max’s heart stopped. | Max的心脏停止跳动 |
[33:28] | – Your patient is on the other side. | 你的病人在另一边 |
[33:30] | Now get yourself upstairs and figure out what Hannah has, or Max has risked her life for nothing. | 快上楼找出Hannah的病因 不然Max的冒险全无意义 |
[33:38] | Charging. Clear. | 充电,完毕 |
[33:47] | We’re okay. | 心跳正常 |
[33:53] | Max’s cardiac arrest was caused by hypoxia from hypoventilation. | Max心脏停跳是因为 肺换气不足造成的缺氧 |
[33:58] | They restarted her heart, | 重新开始跳动了 |
[34:00] | and the right lobe of her liver was successfully transplanted into Hannah. | 右叶成功移植给Hannah |
[34:03] | Now, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted by the liver transplant? | 在肝脏移植之前我们到哪了? |
[34:09] | Dopa decarboxylase was processed normally, | 多巴脱羧酶没有异常 |
[34:11] | and the ceruloplasmin and copper levels were normal. | 细胞质检测和铜离子水平都正常 不是威尔逊病 |
[34:18] | And initial tests were negative for cancer. | 初步检查排除了癌症 |
[34:20] | – Which cancer were you looking for? – Any of them. | 查得哪种癌症? |
[34:25] | Not gonna tell you much. | 这不能说明多少问题 |
[34:25] | Her blood was taken after she was given immunosuppressants. | 血样是在注射免疫抑制剂前取的 |
[34:28] | They fight rejection. | 会起排斥反应 |
[34:30] | They also mess up our ability to get any clear readings. | 让我们搞不清楚是怎么回事 |
[34:34] | Great battles kick up a lot of dirt. | 大战都是会扬起很多尘土 |
[34:38] | Obscure the battlefield so generals can’t see what’s going on. | 战场一片模糊,将军看不到战况 |
[34:43] | So, what are your orders, General House? | 接下来怎么办,House将军? |
[34:47] | Sound the retreat. | 鸣金收兵 |
[34:52] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何? |
[34:54] | … | Max没事吧? |
[34:58] | We need to stop all the immunosuppressant drugs which are protecting your new liver. | 我们必须停用所有 保护你肝脏的免疫抑制剂 |
[35:07] | But if you stop the drugs, I’ll die. | 但是不用药的话我会死的 |
[35:09] | You’re dead anyway if we don’t figure out what caused all this. | 你已经死了,除非我们找到病因 |
[35:14] | By removing any outside influences, | 排除一切外部影响 |
[35:17] | it’ll help us see what’s really going on with your body. | 可以帮助我们找到病因 |
[35:19] | So you did all this to buy me a couple of days, and now you’re taking one back? | 本来你这么做是要争取时间 现在你又想把时间用掉? |
[35:28] | Will it hurt? | 会痛吗? |
[35:30] | As your body goes into acute organ rejection, | 你身体发生剧烈排斥反应时会发生肝肿大 |
[35:35] | your liver will begin to swell, and that’ll put pressure on… | 会形成很大的压力… |
[35:39] | Yeah, it’ll hurt. But we can knock you out. | 会很疼的,不过可以麻醉 |
[35:43] | No, if Max wakes up, I want to talk to her. | 不要.如果Max醒了,我有话跟她说 |
[35:55] | She’s been taking the decongestants, but she’s not getting better. – She also says… | 她吃了感冒药,但没有好转的迹象 她还说… |
[36:00] | – What? | 什么? |
[36:02] | Her boobs are bigger. | 她的胸变大了 |
[36:12] | How could you get them mixed up? | 怎么会把药弄错了? |
[36:14] | They come in a little wheel. They don’t look anything like decongestants. | 那药是一个个小圆片 和感冒药一点也不像 |
[36:18] | Oh, God. The cashier put them both in the same bag. I thought I gave her the right ones. | 我的天,柜员把两种药装进了 同样的袋子里,我把袋子弄错了 |
[36:22] | … | 他说什么不对劲啊? |
[36:26] | … | 他说他开了错药给你 |
[36:29] | No, you gave her the wrong pills. | 不,是你给错药了 |
[36:32] | You speak Mandarin? | 你会说普通话? |
[36:35] | I can count to ten, ask to go to the bathroom and… | 我会数数,问厕所在哪 还有…恭喜你快当祖母了! |
[36:43] | I’m not pregnant. We haven’t even done it yet! | 我没怀孕, 我们没做那事! |
[36:47] | … | 他在讲什么 |
[36:49] | … | 不知道 |
[36:50] | … | – 你是不是 – 我不是…… |
[36:51] | Okay, I’m going to leave you two alone now. | 我让你们俩单独待在这里 |
[36:53] | I’m sure you got a lot to talk about. | 我想你们一定有很多话要说 |
[37:01] | Fever is 106. She’s in full rejection mode. | 体温106华氏度,排斥反应严重 |
[37:04] | Is that supposed to surprise me? | 这有什么奇怪的? |
[37:06] | Her white count is normal. | 白血球正常 |
[37:09] | Normal is not normal. | 正常就说明不正常了 |
[37:11] | She’s been on steroids. The transplant team gave her a cocktail of immunosuppressants. | 她用了类固醇 移植时还注射了一组免疫抑制剂 |
[37:16] | She hasn’t slept in over a week. | 她超过一周没睡了 |
[37:18] | Her white count should be in the tank. | 白血球应该减少才对 |
[37:19] | Looks like the problem is some sort of infection. | 看来像是一种感染 |
[37:21] | Probably caused the hypotension, shocked the liver. | 有可能导致血压过低,使肝脏停止工作 |
[37:23] | We should start broad-spectrum antibiotics. | 我们应该使用广谱抗生素了 |
[37:26] | Yeah, you might want to add some chicken soup. | 你是想放点鸡汤在里面 |
[37:28] | It’d be just as useless, but it’s got chicken. | 虽然不好喝,但至少还有些鸡的味道 |
[37:31] | We need to know exactly what kind of infection we’re dealing with. | 我们需要了解具体的感染原因 |
[37:34] | What infection causes sleep disturbance, bleeding, | 这种感染导致睡眠失调,出血 |
[37:36] | a movement disorder, organ failure and an abnormally normal white count. | 运动失调,器官衰竭还有 不正常的正常白血球计数 |
[37:40] | – What about tularemia? – Chest was clear. | – 难道是兔热病? – 胸腔很干净 |
[37:42] | Tularemia doesn’t cause movement disorders. | 兔热病不会引起运动失调 |
[37:44] | – It would if she developed meningitis. | 脑膜炎就有可能 |
[37:45] | – There was no ulcerations on the skin. | 没有皮肤溃疡 |
[37:47] | With the bleeding, it looks more like leptospirosis. | 从出血看更像细螺旋体病 |
[37:50] | Without conjunctivitis and elevated creatinine? | 但没有结膜炎? |
[37:52] | What about typhoid or some kind of relapsing fever? | 伤寒或是回归热? |
[37:55] | Makes sense, if we were in the Sudan. | 如果我们在苏丹倒是很有可能 |
[37:57] | Are you sure she hasn’t been out of the country? | 能肯定她没出过国么? |
[37:58] | She hasn’t even been out of the state in at least a year. Neither has Max. | 一年来她连州都没出过, Max也一样 |
[38:01] | Maybe she lied. | 可能她撒谎了 |
[38:03] | – You talk to her friends, neighbors? | 问过她的朋友和邻居么? |
[38:05] | – You don’t know? | 你居然不知道? |
[38:06] | Come on, if you don’t stay up-to-date on my notes, | 如果不是你每天都看我笔记 |
[38:08] | where’s your next article gonna come from? | 你的下一篇论文怎么办? |
[38:11] | Talked to the dog? | 问过狗没? |
[38:12] | We’re not as up on foreign languages as you are. | 我们的外语水平没你高 |
[38:15] | – Has the dog been traveling? | 狗从哪来的? |
[38:18] | – It came from a breeder. | 狗贩子那买的 |
[38:19] | – Where? | 哪里的? |
[38:21] | – I don’t know. | 我看看 |
[38:23] | Place called Blue Barrel Kennels. They only had the thing for, like, two days. | 一个叫Blue Barrel狗房的地方 他们在一起的时间不到两天 |
[38:27] | Blue barrel is a kind of cactus. | Blue barrel是一种仙人掌 |
[38:30] | You see many cacti in Jersey? | 你在新泽西常见到仙人掌么? |
[38:41] | Wanna see a magic trick? | 想看魔术么? |
[38:48] | Oh, no. Where’d it go? Where’d it go? | Oh,天那!去哪了?去哪了? |
[38:52] | Is it here? | 在这么? |
[38:54] | No. | 没有 |
[38:56] | What about here? | 这呢? |
[38:59] | There it is. | 有了 |
[39:02] | Oh, that doesn’t look anything like a nose. | 看起来完全不像鼻子 |
[39:06] | That wasn’t there this morning. | 早上还没有的 |
[39:22] | – Get that to the lab and call the CDC. | 拿去实验室,报告疾病控制中心 |
[39:26] | – Tell them what? | 报告什么? |
[39:27] | That we have a patient with the plague. | 我们有个病人得了鼠疫 |
[39:31] | – The black plague? | 黑死病? |
[39:34] | – Looks that way. | 似乎是 |
[39:35] | Plague is carried by rodents, not dogs. | 鼠疫通过啮齿动物传播,不是狗 |
[39:37] | Where there’s dogs, there’s fleas. | 狗和跳蚤形影不离 |
[39:40] | If they hail from the Southwest, then those fleas can’t tell the difference between prairie dogs and puppy dogs. | 如果是从西南来的这些跳蚤 可不认牧羊犬和小狗 |
[39:45] | A small percentage of plague cases present with sleep disturbance. | 少数鼠疫病例会出现睡眠失调 |
[39:51] | Imagine an idyllic river of bacteria. | 想象一条细菌组成的长河 |
[39:56] | Okay, it’s not idyllic for her, but it serves my purposes. | 比喻不太恰当,但可以说明我的观点 |
[39:58] | The steroids and immunosuppressants acted like a big honking dam across the river. Physics 101. | 类固醇和免疫抑制剂就像一条拦河大坝 |
[40:04] | Put a dam up in front of a raging river, the river rises. | 大坝把河流拦住,河水就会上涨 |
[40:06] | By stopping the immunosuppressants, we blew up the dam, | 停用免疫抑制剂就像摧毁了大坝 |
[40:10] | and a 100-foot wall of bacteria flooded her lymph nodes. | 100英尺高的细菌流淹没了她的淋巴系统 |
[40:13] | We better find out where that dog is now. | 最好找到狗在哪 |
[40:15] | After you restart the immunosuppressants, | 使用免疫抑制剂以后再去 |
[40:17] | and fill her up to the eyeballs with streptomycin sulfate, gentamicin and tetracycline. | 还要注射大量的链霉素 硫酸艮他霉素还有四环素 |
[40:22] | Use a garden hose if we’ve got one. | 用浇花的水管灌, 如果我们有的话 |
[40:24] | Get yourselves some prophylactic treatments as well. | 你们也注射下疫苗 |
[40:28] | I’ve got the plague? | 我得了鼠疫? |
[40:31] | Don’t worry, it’s treatable. | 别怕,可以治好的 |
[40:33] | Being a bitch, though, | 做个坏孩子 |
[40:36] | nothing we can do about that. | 我们就无能为力了 |
[40:46] | You weren’t in your room. | 你不在房里 |
[40:48] | The surgeon said I’d heal faster if I walk. | 大夫说走路可以好得快些 |
[40:51] | I got this far, needed a rest. | 走那么远,该休息了 |
[40:54] | What you did was crazy, but it was pretty amazing, too. | 你做的事情很疯狂,但令人钦佩 |
[40:58] | Yeah. I’m a hero. | 我是个英雄 |
[41:03] | She’s been planning to leave me. | 她想要离开我的 |
[41:09] | Really? | 真的? |
[41:10] | She told a friend. The friend let it slip. | 她告诉了一个朋友,朋友说漏嘴了 |
[41:16] | You knew, and you gave up half your liver anyway? | 你知道你还捐了半个肝脏? |
[41:23] | She can’t leave me now. | 她现在不可能离开我了 |
[41:29] | You really want her to stay out of guilt? That’s not gonna make either of you happy. | 你想让她有罪恶感? 这样做你们都不会快乐 |
[41:33] | You don’t know that. | 你不明白 |
[41:36] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[41:39] | I just want her to stay. | 我想她留下 |
[41:59] | I don’t own House’s cases. | House的病例不是我一个人的 |
[42:02] | You had just as much right as I did to write it up. | 你也有一样的权利写下来 |
[42:06] | You should have told me, but | 你应该告诉我一声,但是 |
[42:07] | I should have handled it better, too. | 我本该处理得更好的 |
[42:13] | If we want this not to get in the way of our friendship, I think we both have to apologize | 如果不想让这事影响我们的友谊 我想我们都该道歉 |
[42:18] | and put it behind us. | 然后抛到九霄云外 |
[42:24] | I like you, really. | 我很喜欢你 |
[42:26] | We have a good time working together. | 我们合作很愉快 |
[42:28] | But 10 years from now, we’re not gonna be hanging out and having dinners. | 不过10年内,我们不会约会,吃饭 |
[42:34] | Maybe we’ll exchange Christmas cards, say hi, give a hug if we’re at the same conference. | 也许我们互送圣诞卡,打招呼 见面时拥抱一下 |
[42:41] | We’re not friends. We’re colleagues. | 我们不是朋友,是同事 |
[42:47] | And I don’t have anything to apologize for. | 还有我不需要道歉 |