时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[00:35] | – Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[00:37] | – Yeah. | 没事 |
[00:39] | Yeah, I’m just fighting off a stomach bug. | 还有点消化不良 |
[00:41] | I’ll be fine. | 会好的 |
[00:43] | – Did he sleep OK? | 他睡得好么? |
[00:45] | – Great, as long as I was holding him. | 很好, 只要我抱着他就行 |
[00:47] | I can’t wait for colic to be over. | 盼着宝宝的哭闹期早点结束 |
[00:50] | Hold on, Mikey. Bath time’s coming. | 来咯, mikey, 洗澡澡 |
[00:56] | He lifted his head yesterday. | 他昨天抬起头了 |
[01:00] | Take the day off. | 今天休息吧 |
[01:01] | I mean, you’re sick anyway, and you hardly ever see him. Or me. | 你都生病了, 再说 多久没有好好看看我俩了 |
[01:07] | I can’t. | 不行啊 |
[01:08] | I’ve got a meeting with Crandall’s Kitchens. I think that deal’s gonna close. | 要和crandall厨具公司开会, 应该能成交 |
[01:12] | They called about the car payment again. | 车贷的钱又催过了 |
[01:15] | It’s two months late. | 迟交两个月了 |
[01:21] | We’re gonna be fine, honey. | 会没事的, 亲爱的 |
[01:23] | Enjoy your bath, little man. | 好好洗澡, 小家伙 |
[01:45] | You know, honey? | 唔, 亲爱的… |
[01:48] | Honey, I’m not gonna go in. | 亲爱的, 我今天不去了 |
[01:50] | I’m coming down with something. | 有点不舒服 |
[01:56] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[01:58] | Kara Kara? | |
[02:03] | Kara? Kara! Kara! | |
[02:14] | Mikey! Mikey! Mikey Mikey! | |
[02:19] | Kara! Mikey! Kara! Mikey! | |
[02:55] | Four-week-old infant submerged in a bathtub. Don’t know how long. | 在浴缸里发生意外 不知持续多久 |
[02:59] | Non-responsive at the scene. – Get a trauma team for six. | 当场无反应 |
[03:02] | – Obviously breathing now. | 现在呼吸了 |
[03:03] | Continue the Bodybox. Stat portable chest. | 继续辅助呼吸, 立即作胸透 |
[03:05] | Caucasian female, 32. | 高加索人, 女性, 32岁 |
[03:07] | – Where am I? Tonic-clonic seizure. | – 我在哪里? – 在浴室里强直阵挛 |
[03:11] | – Brent, where am I? | 出什么事了? Brent, 我在哪儿? |
[03:12] | – On one, two, three. | 快, 1, 2, 3 |
[03:14] | – Where am I? – One, two, three. | 数到3– 1, 2, 3 |
[03:16] | You’re in the hospital, honey. You’re in the hospital. | 你在医院里. 亲爱的, 在医院了 |
[03:18] | Honey, Mikey’s here, and the doctors say he’s gonna be OK. | Mikey 也在这里, 医生说他会没事 |
[03:20] | Hopefully. He needs to be checked out by the NICU. | 希望如此 要经过新生儿重症室 (nicu) 观察 |
[03:22] | – What happened? | 怎么了? |
[03:23] | – You passed out. | 你昏过去了 |
[03:25] | – What? – Mikey fell. | Mikey 溺水 |
[03:26] | – Has your wife had a seizure before? – No. | – 你妻子以前有突然抽搐吗? – 没有 |
[03:29] | I can’t move my head! I want to see him! | 我要看看他! |
[03:31] | He’s right here, honey. He’s OK. He’s right here. | 他就在这儿. 没事的, 亲爱的 他就在这儿 |
[03:34] | Tonight. L Word marathon. | 今晚…一口气看 “拉拉至上” |
[03:37] | – You watch The L Word? | 你看 “拉拉至上” ? |
[03:39] | – On mute. | 静音地 |
[03:40] | I’ll pass. | 我还是不看了 |
[03:43] | Dinner with Cuddy. | 和 cuddy 约了晚饭 |
[03:46] | Still sucking up so she’ll fund your play space for the chemo kids? | 还在拍马屁让她出钱 给化疗的孩子一个乐园? |
[03:50] | They really ought to save their energy for other things, like crying. | 这些小孩还是省省力气吧, 哭哭算了 |
[03:55] | She’s the suck-up. | 她求我的 |
[03:57] | She asked you? | 她邀请你的? |
[04:00] | She’s smart. She knows if she buys me enough alcohol | 聪明如她, 自然知道, 三杯酒下肚 |
[04:04] | my defenses just might be weakened. | 我就不设防了 |
[04:07] | It doesn’t make sense. Unless she ran out of batteries. | 想不通, 除非她电池用完了 (电动自慰器) |
[04:10] | Hey. I’m recently single, she’s single. | 嘿… 我俩都是孤家寡人 |
[04:16] | You’re too nice for her to like you. | 你太善良了, 她不会喜欢 |
[04:18] | She’s not needy enough for you to like her. | 她不够困苦, 你也不会喜欢 |
[04:20] | She’s got an agenda, just not one that includes an appearance by little Jimmy. | 她明确的很, 不会接受长得像小吉米的 (美国乡村乐名歌手) |
[04:26] | I’ll poll my peeps. | 我来让小鸭子们投票 |
[04:27] | How many of you think that Cuddy asked… | 多少人认为是cuddy邀请– 只有一只在 |
[04:35] | Unless Chase broke his neck falling off his polo pony, | 除非是chase玩马球摔断脖子 |
[04:38] | he had no reason to be in the ER. | 否则他绝不应出现在急救室 |
[04:39] | Cuddy put him on a two-week NICU rotation. | Cuddy 让他做两周新生儿重症室的轮班 |
[04:42] | Patient had an unexplained seizure. | 病人莫名地抽搐 |
[04:45] | Seizures are cool to watch, boring to diagnose. | 抽搐看着带劲, 医起来无聊 foreman 怎么样了? |
[04:50] | What about Foreman? He needs to get his malingering butt back here. | 他该挪着装病的屁股来了 |
[04:52] | He almost died. | 他差点死了 |
[04:53] | – “Almost” being the operative word. | 幸好是 “差点” |
[04:56] | – Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:57] | – How are you doing? You look great. | 怎么样? 看上去很好 |
[05:00] | – Thanks. I feel great. | 谢谢. 感觉不错 |
[05:03] | Glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[05:05] | Cameron makes lousy coffee. | Cameron 冲咖啡很差劲 我偏好黑咖啡 |
[05:08] | I take mine black, the way I take my brain-damaged neurologists. | 如同我偏爱脑子受损的神经学家 |
[05:11] | Happy to help. | 乐于帮忙 |
[05:16] | – How are you coming along? | 恢复得怎么样? |
[05:17] | – Tell her everything’s great. | 说一切都好 |
[05:19] | Neither of us wants to deal with her guilt. | 你我都不想看到她自责 |
[05:21] | – I don’t feel guilty. – Of course not. | – 我没有自责 – 当然没有 |
[05:23] | Hell, if people felt guilt every time they accidentally lobotomized a guy… | 该死, 要是每次不小心把人变成白痴 都要感到自责的话 |
[05:26] | I was trying to save his life. | 我想救他的命 |
[05:28] | Yeah. Your heart was in the right place. | 是啊, 动机是好的 |
[05:32] | It’s just his brain that’s not quite where it’s supposed to be. | 可结果他的脑子被倒腾了 |
[05:37] | – Tell her everything’s great. | 告诉她, 一切安好 |
[05:40] | – It’s true. | 真的 |
[05:40] | No more left side/right side reversals. Still some short-term memory loss | 再没有左右侧颠倒 |
[05:42] | and spatial processing problems, | 还有短暂失忆和空间感失调 |
[05:46] | but I’m trying not to be too hard on myself. | 不急于求成 |
[05:48] | Yeah, might pull a muscle. | 是. 会拉伤肌肉的 |
[05:50] | We have a case? | 有案例? |
[05:51] | Seizure that can’t be explained by epilepsy | 抽搐, 非癫痫 |
[05:53] | and accompanied by elevated calcium levels. Still bored. | – 伴随血钙升高 – 很闷呐 |
[05:57] | Tell her why. | 告诉她为什么 |
[05:58] | Because seizure with mildly elevated calcium | 因为伴随轻微血钙升高的抽搐 |
[06:01] | is diagnostically simple. | 很容易诊断 |
[06:03] | It’s either hyperparathyroid, cancer, or calcium-mediated neurotoxicity. | 要么是甲亢, 癌症, 钙媒介神经中毒 |
[06:07] | Well done. | 不错 |
[06:10] | But until you can remember how to make coffee, hands off the patients. | 在你想起怎么冲咖啡之前 不准医病人 |
[06:14] | House House. | |
[06:16] | All those reasons this case bores you, the ER has already ruled them out. | 这些让你觉得无聊的病因 急救室都排除了 |
[06:29] | Lungs are clear. Get an EEG. Confirm the brain function is OK. | 肺没事, 做个脑电图, 确认大脑活动正常 |
[06:33] | Can we focus on the task at hand? | 能不能关注下手头的案子? |
[06:36] | Why did Mommy twitch so hard that she tossed the baby in the bath water? | 妈妈为什么抽搐如此剧烈? 把宝宝扔进了洗澡水 |
[06:40] | – You don’t need me for this. | 你不需要我 |
[06:41] | – Of course I need you. We’re a team. | 我当然需要你. 我们是一个团队 |
[06:43] | Polyarteritis nodosa. | 结节性多动脉炎 |
[06:45] | Inflamed arteries in the brain cause seizures. Inflamed arteries in the kidneys cause calcium build-up. | 脑部动脉炎症导致抽搐 肾脏动脉炎症导致血钙升高 |
[06:50] | You’re a moron. | 你是个笨蛋 |
[06:51] | Did you even look at the file? Kidney function is fine. | 看没看文件? 肾脏功能良好 |
[06:53] | – Whipple’s? | Whipple氏病 (小肠疾病, 导致消化不良, 体重减轻) |
[06:54] | – What? | 什么? |
[06:56] | – Whipple’s. | Wipple氏病 |
[06:58] | – Test her. | 测试下 |
[06:59] | Cameron thinks it starts with a “W”. I’m thinking “V”. | Cameron 认为是 “W” 打头的 我认为是 “v” 打头的 |
[07:03] | The dad vomited this morning. Maybe they’ve both got strep. | 爸爸早上呕吐了 也许都得感染了链球菌 |
[07:06] | You think you can do a strep-throat culture without the swab ending up in the guy’s poop chute? | 做个咽拭子链球菌培养 你不会把棉签伸到他肛门吧 |
[07:10] | – “V” for “vasoconstriction”. | “V” 代表血管收缩 |
[07:12] | – That’d be my guess. | 就是我的猜测 |
[07:13] | Excess calcium makes blood vessels in the brain clamp down. | 过多的钙导致大脑的血管紧缩 |
[07:15] | Best case scenario, seizure. Worst case, stroke. | 最好的情况: 抽搐 最差的情况: 中风 |
[07:18] | Do a digital subtraction angiogram. | 做数字血管造影 |
[07:20] | Foreman can’t tell up from down, Cameron’s a girl. | Foreman 还没有恢复 Cameron 是个小姑娘 |
[07:23] | All that mechanical stuff. Sorry. Cuddy says I’m stuck here. | – 只是机械活 – 对不起, cuddy让我待在这儿 |
[07:47] | You’re late. | 你晚了 |
[07:48] | And you are in my locked office. | 你在我上锁的办公室里, 再一次 |
[07:54] | – Again. – What you got there? | 你藏了什么? |
[07:55] | Special panties for your date with Wilson? | 为和 wilson 约会, 准备了别致的小裤裤? |
[07:57] | It’s not a date. And it’s none of your business. | 不是约会, 不关你的事 |
[08:00] | If it’s not a date, it is business. | 如果不是约会, 就是公事 |
[08:01] | And if it was business, you wouldn’t say it was none of my business. | 如果是公事, 你就不会说, 不关我的事 |
[08:04] | – What do you want? | 你要干什么? |
[08:05] | – To talk about your date with Wilson. | 我想讨论一下你和 wilson 的约会 |
[08:07] | – It’s not a date. – This is fun. | – 不是约会 – 真有趣 |
[08:09] | Spring Chase from NICU and I’ll shut up about your date. | 把 chase 撤出新生儿重症室 我就闭口不谈你的约会 |
[08:12] | – NICU is short-staffed. | 新生儿重症室缺人手 |
[08:14] | – Have you lost the ability to lie? | 你突然不会说谎了 |
[08:17] | Nobody’s quit NICU in two years. | 两年里, 没有人从新生儿重症室退出过 |
[08:20] | And if you’re making up reasons, that means there is no reason, | 如果你在编造理由, 说明本没有理由 |
[08:25] | which means he asked for the assignment, didn’t he? | 也就是说是他自己要求的, 是不是? |
[08:28] | If Chase needs a break from you, he should take it. | 如果chase想避开你, 他有理由这么做 |
[08:36] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[08:46] | Both Mom and Dad are negative for strep. | 爸爸和妈妈都未感染链球菌 |
[08:52] | You’ll be back playing with the big toys soon. | 你很快就能再操作这些大玩具了 |
[08:55] | – Or not. Either way, I’m fine. | 也许不能. 无论如何, 都好 |
[08:57] | – You don’t have to say that. | 你无需这么说 |
[08:59] | It’s OK. I could always work in a research lab or teach. | 没事. 我还可以在研究所工作, 或是教书 |
[09:04] | – And you’d be OK with that? | 你可以接受? |
[09:06] | – Why wouldn’t I be? | 为什么不能? |
[09:07] | You were planning on pursuing grants of your own, running a department. | 你曾计划寻找赞助, 成立自己的部门 |
[09:11] | I’m alive. | 我活着 |
[09:13] | Changing jobs, not making coffee, | 换工作, 不会冲咖啡了 |
[09:16] | if that stuff bothers me now, I don’t deserve this second chance. | 如果这些事让我苦恼 我就对不起再生的机会 |
[09:28] | They say that physical contact helps the healing process. | 据说, 身体的接触有助于痊愈 |
[09:54] | What’s happening? | 怎么啦? |
[09:56] | Your son’s not getting enough oxygen. Take Mr Mason outside. | 你儿子得不到足够的氧气 带 Mason 先生出去 |
[10:07] | Lung’s collapsed. He’s not getting any air. I need an IV catheter. | 肺部收缩了, 得不到空气, 给我4号导管 |
[10:13] | … | 抽搐? |
[10:23] | Her whole back is spasming. I need two milligrams of lorazepam. | 整个背部痉挛, 2毫克劳拉西泮 (治疗癫痫药物) |
[10:36] | He’s OK. | 他没事了 |
[10:38] | His lung wouldn’t collapse if he was OK. | 没事的话, 肺就不会收缩 |
[10:41] | – What the hell’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[10:42] | – I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[11:04] | So what causes seizures, hypercalcemia, | 唔… 什么能导致抽搐和血钙上升 |
[11:09] | and the thing where Mommy bends like Gumby? | 还让妈妈弯曲得像gumby小子? (橡皮泥动画人物) |
[11:11] | – Little busy here. | 正在忙 |
[11:12] | – Uh-oh. Baby’s lungs are gonna conk out any minute. | 啊-哦… 宝宝的肺随时都会失灵 |
[11:16] | Probably want to deal with that. | 可能是想应付这点 |
[11:18] | I’ll get right on it as soon as I finish indulging my boss. | 我让老板满足之后, 就着手干这个 |
[11:20] | – Multi-task. | 一心二用 |
[11:21] | – Chemical pneumonitis. | 化学性肺炎 |
[11:22] | Bubble bath got into the baby’s lungs when he was underwater. | 在宝宝溺水的时候, 浴泡跑进了肺里 |
[11:25] | Start him on prednisone. Keep him on high FI02. | 给他用强的松 保持吸入高浓度氧 |
[11:29] | Let the indulging commence. | 开始让我满足吧 |
[11:31] | Lithium could cause all three of the mother’s symptoms. | 锂盐中毒可以导致妈妈的三个症状 |
[11:34] | – No record she’s on lithium. | 没有记录她使用锂盐 (存于精神类药物中) |
[11:35] | – And the tox screen was negative. | 毒性测试也是阴性的 |
[11:37] | Lithium doesn’t show on a basic tox screen, Scarecrow. | 锂不能被基本毒性检测发现, 稻草人 |
[11:39] | Myelomatous meningitis could also cover everything. | 骨髓瘤细胞侵犯脑膜也适用所有症状 |
[11:42] | Rare complications of a rare blood cancer. | 罕见血癌的罕见并发症 |
[11:45] | You’re not totally hopeless. | 你并非不可救药 |
[11:47] | Get an S-PEP and an MRI for myelomatous meningitis. | 做血清蛋白电泳 和核磁共振来检查骨髓瘤 |
[11:49] | Search the patient’s place for lithium. | 搜查病人家里有没有锂 |
[11:52] | The baby’s lung problem is bacterial and not chemical. Start ECMO. | 宝宝肺部问题是细菌性的 不是化学性的, 做Ecmo |
[11:55] | While you’re searching for the lithium, | 寻找锂的同时 |
[11:57] | take a water sample and check the pipes. | 取水的样本, 查一下水管 |
[11:58] | You want me to write this down for you? | 还要我写下来吗? |
[12:02] | I ask you, is almost dying any excuse for not being fun? | 问你呀, 他差点死了之后 怎么就不好玩了? |
[12:11] | I’m not putting that baby on ECMO. | 我不会给宝宝做Ecmo |
[12:13] | The chance of there being bacteria in bathwater… | 洗澡水里有细菌的概率实在是– |
[12:16] | Why don’t you want to work for me? | 你为什么不愿为我工作? |
[12:18] | I’m nice, I’m fun at parties. | 我友善, 在聚会上也逗趣 |
[12:21] | I’m not working NICU because of you. | 我干新生儿监护, 不是因为你 |
[12:25] | The baby’s x-ray suggested chemical pneumonitis. | x光显示宝宝是化学性肺炎 |
[12:28] | Not to me. The x-ray was too consolidated. | 我看着不是, x光太笼统了 |
[12:32] | So, why are you down here? | 你为什么到这里来? |
[12:34] | Hoping to expand your make-out pool to include the preemie to nine-year-old demographic? | 想把你约会的对象扩展到 早产儿至九岁儿童? |
[12:42] | I needed a break. | 我需要离开 |
[12:45] | From the patients. | 离开这些病人 |
[12:48] | They lie to us all the time. | 他们总对我们说谎 |
[12:50] | Foreman almost died trying to save a drug-dealing cop. | Foreman 为了救个嗑药的警察 差点死了 |
[12:54] | I just wanted to get away from that for a while. | 我想避开一会儿 |
[12:59] | What a complete load of crap. | 一通胡言 |
[13:03] | What am I? A nurse you’re trying to prep with this vulnerability thing? | 你以为我是谁? 听你诉苦, 就被钓上的护士? |
[13:08] | ECMO could kill him. | Ecmo会让他死 |
[13:10] | You don’t start him on ECMO and that infection | 不着手做Ecmo, 感染就会爆发 |
[13:12] | could rampage through his body like Pistons fans after a championship. | 在他体内狂欢, 如同夺冠后的活塞队球迷 |
[13:16] | But you do it your way. | 你看着办 |
[13:17] | Nothing more honest than a dead baby. | 死婴最诚实 |
[13:23] | ECMO stands for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. | Ecmo代表体外膜性氧合术 |
[13:27] | – We remove your son’s blood… | 意思是移除你儿子的血液– |
[13:29] | – OK, all of his blood? | 所有的血? |
[13:31] | We run it through a machine which takes out carbon dioxide and adds oxygen. | 血液流经机器, 拿掉二氧化碳, 注入氧气 |
[13:35] | Then we re-warm the blood and run it back into his body. | 再温热血液, 重新注入体内 |
[13:38] | There is a significant risk of internal hemorrhaging, and he may also suffer… | 内出血的风险很大, 他还要忍受– |
[13:43] | You put him on antibiotics. Won’t that take care of the infection? | 你已经给他用抗生素了 不能对抗感染吗? |
[13:47] | Not fast enough. | 还不够快 |
[13:49] | Are you sure this is Mikey’s best shot? | 你确定这对 mikey 最有利吗? |
[13:54] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[14:21] | – Cuddy’s trash? – Not any more. | – Cuddy 的垃圾 – 不是她的咯 |
[14:24] | I paid good money for it. | 花了大价钱了 |
[14:26] | Look at what she bought. | 看看她买了什么 |
[14:28] | – Red clover. | 红苜蓿 |
[14:30] | – What is red clover used for? | 红苜蓿能用来干什么, Wilson 医生? |
[14:33] | Also used to treat asthma, | 也可以用来治疗哮喘 |
[14:36] | psoriasis, joint pain… | 牛皮藓…关节疼痛 |
[14:38] | She doesn’t wheeze, flake, or ache. | 她没有喘, 皮肤掉屑, 疼痛 |
[14:41] | And she didn’t ask a pulmonologist or a dermatologist for dinner. | 所以她没有邀请呼吸科 或皮肤病医师吃晚餐 |
[14:45] | She invited an oncologist. | 她请了肿瘤学家 |
[14:48] | It’s not a date. It’s a consult. | 不是约会, 是医学参考 |
[14:53] | Mom’s MRI was negative for masses, abscesses. – There’s no sign she has myelomatous… | 妈妈的 mri 显示没有结块, 脓肿 没有迹象– |
[14:57] | – Fascinating. – Call me when we have… | 太好了. 等查出什么来, 再– |
[14:59] | – She has a subarachnoid bleed. | 她蛛网膜下出血 |
[15:02] | So, why is our patient bleeding into her brain? | 病人为什么颅内出血? |
[15:05] | Her blood work-up shows her pro-time’s elevated. | 血液检查发现凝血酶原时间变长 |
[15:07] | She’s bleeding because she’s not clotting. So, why is she not clotting? | 出血是因为血不凝了 为什么不凝血? |
[15:11] | What did you bring us, Daddy? | 带回来什么, 爸爸? |
[15:13] | The only mood-altering drug was vodka at the back of a drawer. | 唯一影响状态的药物是伏特加 |
[15:15] | Hiding booze | 藏在橱背后 |
[15:17] | Hiding booze is a classic alcoholic behavior. – That’d explain the bleeding. | 藏匿欢饮, 百分百是酒鬼的行径 这能解释出血 |
[15:20] | – What bleeding? | 什么出血? |
[15:21] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了? |
[15:22] | She bled all over you this morning. Kidding. | 她早上喷你一身的血. 开玩笑 |
[15:25] | Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one. | 白痴真好玩. 难怪每个村子都有一个傻子 |
[15:28] | If she’s an alcoholic, she would also be more prone to hypercalcemia. | 如果她酗酒 罹患血钙过高的可能性更大 |
[15:32] | But the tox screen was negative for alcohol. | 但毒性检测未发现酒精 |
[15:34] | Hey, it was your idea. | 嘿, 这本是你的猜测 |
[15:35] | Now, it’s even better. | 现在更好了 |
[15:37] | Mommy quits. She gets the DTs. | 妈妈戒酒了, 得了dts, 解释了昏厥 (dts 酒精戒断综合症, 震颤, 妄想) |
[15:40] | – Even explains the seizure. – It also fits conversion disorder. | 也可能是角色转换症 |
[15:42] | They’re deep in debt, he’s working around the clock, they got a new baby. | 他们负债累累, 丈夫整日价工作 新生了宝宝 |
[15:45] | I think the seizure was a physical response to psychological stress. | 抽搐可能是心理紧张激发 |
[15:48] | Boozy Mommy covers more symptoms. | 酗酒的妈妈, 解释了更多的症状 |
[15:50] | Put her in a nice phenobarbital coma before the DTs kill her. | 在dts致死前, 给她镇静剂, 让她昏眠 |
[15:56] | – Where are you going? | 你去干什么? |
[15:58] | – To put her in a pheno coma. | 让她镇静昏睡 |
[15:59] | What if I’m wrong? What if Daddy’s the drunk? | 万一我错了呢? 也许爸爸才是酒鬼? |
[16:01] | Do you want us to give her the pheno or not? | 你到底要不要给她用镇静剂? |
[16:03] | I want him to argue his point. | 我要他争辩 |
[16:04] | I assume you considered the father and ruled him out. | 我以为你考虑过父亲, 排除他了 |
[16:06] | What’s that saying? When you assume, you become a pain in the ass to me. | 怎么说来着的? “你一假定, 就成眼中钉.” |
[16:10] | Why should I argue? You’d just overrule me. | 我为什么要争论? 你制服了我 |
[16:12] | Enough! Get a pony or a watermelon farm. | – 够了! 养养马, 种种西瓜去吧. – house! |
[16:16] | – House? – I need him to react. I need him to act like a human being. | 他怎么没有反应. 我要他有点人样 |
[16:19] | I need him to get over this boring near-death rebirth. | 我要他快点恢复讨人嫌的死后重生 |
[16:22] | I have changed. That’s not something you get over. | 我改变了. 这无法恢复 |
[16:26] | Nearly dying changes everything forever. | 濒死经历或许会改变一切 |
[16:28] | For about two months. Two months is too long. | 在两个月以内. 两个月已经过长了 |
[16:31] | I need the guy I hired back. Now. | 我要我聘请的那个人回来, 现在 |
[16:33] | No matter how much your misery loves company, it’s not getting mine. | 无论你的痛苦多么想要同伴 我的痛苦不与你做伴 |
[16:36] | I’ll talk to the dad. Cameron can take the mom. | 我去和爸爸谈谈. Cameron去找妈妈 |
[16:39] | – We’ll figure out if Mom is a drinker. | 会查出妈妈是不是酒鬼 |
[16:40] | – Waste of time. Put her in a coma before the DTs kill her. | 浪费时间. 在dts杀死她之前, 让她昏迷 |
[17:02] | So… | 唔… |
[17:04] | …is this a separation, or… | 是分居还是… |
[17:08] | Well, lawyers have been hired, friends divvied up. | 嗯, 律师找好了. 朋友们分了阵营 |
[17:12] | Oddly, she didn’t fight me for House. | 奇怪的是, 她没有争房子 |
[17:15] | At least there aren’t kids involved. | 至少你们没孩子 |
[17:18] | You just have each other to deal with. | 只要搞定彼此二人 |
[17:20] | If there had been kids, maybe we would have done more of that. | 如果有孩子的话 也许我们会付出更多 |
[17:29] | Do you want kids? | 你想要孩子? |
[17:33] | Listen, is there anything in particular you wanted to… | 看, 有没有特别的事情你想– |
[17:38] | – Hospital business or… – Catching up. | – 有关医院的? – 只是交流感情 |
[17:42] | I mean, you know, | 我是说, 你看 |
[17:44] | it’s not like either one of us has anybody to run home to. | 我们两人家里都没人等着赶回去 |
[17:49] | No. | 没有 |
[18:01] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[18:05] | OK. A little groggy. | 还行, 有点头昏眼花 |
[18:08] | There’s somebody here to see you. | 有人来看你 |
[18:13] | Hey, Mikey. Mommy’s awake. | 嘿, mikey. 妈妈醒了 |
[18:20] | Oh, Mikey. Gosh, I was so scared. | 哦, mikey. 哦, 天, 我吓坏了 |
[18:28] | Oh, I love you. I love you so much. Oh. | 哦, 我爱你. 我真爱你 |
[18:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:39] | You don’t have anything to be sorry about. | 你不需要道歉 |
[18:42] | You were sick. | 你病了 |
[18:54] | Turns out she and her husband met in AA. | 原来她和丈夫在嗜酒劝戒会相识 |
[18:56] | Obviously, she slipped. | 显然, 她复发了 |
[18:58] | Good call. | 猜得好 |
[18:59] | It wasn’t hard, considering my other choice was your stupid psych theory. | 并不困难, 因另一个方案 是你愚蠢的心理紊乱理论 |
[19:05] | Which was not stupid. | 那其实并不愚蠢 |
[19:08] | I’m telling you, I’m gonna drop the N-bomb if I have to. | 警告你, 必要时, 我会扔核炸弹 |
[19:11] | – You’re addicted to conflict. | 你对冲突上瘾了 |
[19:14] | – Did they change the name? | 改名字了? (house原对止痛药上瘾) |
[19:15] | You could have handled this patient without dragging Chase in. | 不拖上 chase, 你也能处理这案例 |
[19:18] | But the fact that he didn’t want in killed you. | 但是他不愿加入, 让你狠得牙痒痒 |
[19:20] | Just like the fact you can’t get a rise out of me. | 就好比你不能激怒我一样 |
[19:27] | Where’s the baby? | 宝宝在哪里? |
[19:38] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[19:39] | No! I have to do this! | 不! 我必须这么做! |
[19:42] | No breath sounds. Crash cart and epi! Stat! | 没有呼吸声. 急救车, 肾上腺素 |
[19:46] | I told you your psych theory wasn’t stupid. | 说了, 你的心理紊乱理论不愚蠢 |
[19:52] | Your son is stable. | 你儿子没事 |
[19:54] | But the lack of oxygen damaged his kidneys. | 但缺氧毁了他的肾脏 |
[19:57] | She must have rolled over on him by mistake. | 她肯定是翻身, 不小心压到了 |
[20:00] | Mr Mason, I was there. | Mason 先生… 我亲眼所见 |
[20:04] | Your wife tried to smother your son. | 你妻子要闷死你儿子 |
[20:09] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:11] | Kara would never hurt Mikey. | Kara 不会伤害 mikey |
[20:16] | He knows. They said Mikey knows. | 他知道, 他们说 mikey 知道 |
[20:21] | You hear voices? | 你听到声音? |
[20:23] | They wouldn’t quit saying that Mikey would be better off if… | 他们不停地说, 那样对mikey最好… |
[20:29] | They were right. | 他们是对的 |
[20:34] | We’ve been trying to diagnose a seizure that didn’t exist. | 试着治疗的抽搐, 本不存在 |
[20:37] | She faked it when her husband caught her. | 她被丈夫发现时, 就假装 |
[20:38] | I don’t think she faked it. | 不是她装出来的 |
[20:40] | She just happened to seize right in the middle of drowning her child? | 她在溺死孩子时, 正好抽疯了? |
[20:43] | – Lucky break for the kid. | 孩子倒是逃过一劫 |
[20:44] | – Hey, take it easy on Foreman. | 嘿, 对 foreman 客气点 |
[20:46] | He’s playing with one lobe tied behind his back. | 他可是在脑叶被秘密打结的情况下干活 |
[20:48] | Postpartum psychosis makes her want to drown her kid. | 产后忧郁症让她想溺死自己的孩子 |
[20:51] | The internal conflict triggers a seizure. | 内心的交战促发了抽搐 |
[20:53] | You know what else might be a trigger? | 你知道还有什么是诱因? |
[20:54] | A physical illness. It’s a wild idea, I know. | 身体上的疾病. 很荒谬吧, 我知道 |
[20:57] | Especially since she doesn’t have any obviously physical symptoms, | 特别是当她没什么明显的生理症状 |
[20:59] | like internal bleeding or excess calcium. | “没有”内出血和血钙超量 |
[21:02] | – I’ll draw some blood. | 我去抽点血. 检查一下 |
[21:04] | – Oh! Jeez! You’ve done it again! – Will you argue with me? | 天, 你又来了! 你就不能跟我吵吗?! |
[21:07] | – Drinkers don’t eat right. That explains the bleeding and the calcium. | 酒鬼常饮食不善. 可以解释出血和血钙 |
[21:10] | This might just be some crazy drunk, | 可能只是饮酒过度 |
[21:12] | and I’m telling you she’s about to die of myelomatous meningitis. | 我却告诉你, 她会由于脑膜骨髓瘤而死 |
[21:15] | – We already tested for… – Exactly. It’s an insane idea. | – 我们已经查过了 – 没错, 疯狂的想法 |
[21:18] | – What do you want me to do? | 好, 你要我干什么? |
[21:19] | – Have an original thought. | 有点原创想法 |
[21:21] | In the meantime, stress her into having another seizure. | 现在, 诱使她再次发病 |
[21:24] | We can’t. She’s on haloperidol. | 不行, 她在使用氟哌啶醇 (强镇定剂) |
[21:26] | You also can’t because it’s dangerous and highly unethical. | 不可以, 还因为太危险, 且不人道 |
[21:29] | Therefore, if you get caught, pretend you can’t make coffee. | 不过, 被抓住时, 你可以假装不会冲咖啡 |
[21:31] | Mental defectives get tons of slack. | 智力缺陷让人放松警惕 |
[21:36] | Take her off the haloperidol, hook her up to an EEG, flash some lights, | 停用氟哌啶醇. 把她连上脑电图扫描, 闪光刺激她 |
[21:40] | make her pant, shoot her up with a placebo. | 让她喘气, 注射安慰剂 (没有药理作用的药剂) |
[21:41] | When she starts twitching, if the machine twitches along, it’s real. | 如果她开始抽搐 脑电图也跟着抽, 那是真的 |
[21:44] | If not, well, call the cops, cos she’s a psycho killer. | 如果没有, 叫警察来, 她是个精神病杀手 |
[21:54] | – Stop pushing him. – Stop protecting him. | – 别逼他了 – 别保护他了 |
[21:56] | – He needs it. | 他需要保护 |
[21:57] | – Not if he wants to get better. | 不需要, 如果他想好起来 |
[21:58] | – He might not be able to get better. | 他可能好不了了 |
[22:00] | – Well, I need a new neurologist. | 嗯, 这样的话, 我就重新请个神经学家 |
[22:01] | He got sick doing his job. | 他因为工作而病 |
[22:03] | If he got killed doing his job, I wouldn’t keep him on the payroll. | 如果他因公殉职, 就不用付他薪水了 |
[22:06] | I don’t care how guilty you feel or how touched you are by his reborn spirit. | 我不管你有多内疚 还是为他的重生有多感动 |
[22:10] | – I am not touched. | 我没有被感动 |
[22:11] | – Then you’re guilt-ridden. | 那你是由内疚驱使 |
[22:12] | – I’m not guilt-ridden. | 我没有内疚 |
[22:13] | – Then you’re pathetic. | 那你真是可悲 |
[22:14] | Right now, I’m annoyed. Keeping him up in the seizure lab | 现在, 我被激怒了! 让他在癫痫实验室里彻夜工作 |
[22:16] | is not the way to advance his recovery. – It’s too much. | 不利于他的康复! 太辛苦了! |
[22:19] | – You’re right. You should stick around. | 不错. 你应该盯着点 |
[22:21] | Make sure he doesn’t screw up. | 以防他出错 |
[22:31] | Kara, look directly into the light. | kara, 盯着灯光看 |
[22:35] | Keep looking. | 盯着看 |
[22:39] | Thought you’d be gone for the day. | 以为你今天下班了 |
[22:41] | Thought I’d wait for the bone marrow biopsy results. | 想等到骨髓切片检查结果出来 |
[22:44] | House sent you to baby-sit me, didn’t he? | House 派你来照看我, 是吗? |
[22:46] | He asked me to wait for the results. | 他让我等着结果 |
[22:48] | – Cameron, it’s fine. | 哦, cameron, 没事的 |
[22:49] | – Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[22:52] | Look, a few weeks ago, you were upset that I didn’t consider you a friend. | 瞧, 几星期前 你因为我不把你当朋友而难过 |
[22:56] | Now you’re upset that I’m happy? | 现在, 你却因为我快乐而难过 |
[22:58] | What can I say? Apparently, I’m a bitch. | 无话可说, 很明显, 我是个贱人 |
[23:02] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没说哦 |
[23:03] | It’s annoying. | 让人生气 |
[23:04] | Insisting every day of your life is a blessing | 坚持你的每一天是上天恩赐如同 |
[23:06] | is basically calling everyone else shallow. | 指正别人都是肤浅的. 太老套了 |
[23:09] | – It gets old. – Sorry. | – 抱歉 |
[23:10] | Oh, give it a rest. | – 哦, 省省吧 |
[23:17] | How was dinner? | 晚餐怎么样? |
[23:19] | Cuddy did not mention cancer. | Cuddy 没有提到肿瘤 |
[23:22] | – She lost her nerve. | 她临阵退缩了 |
[23:24] | – It was a date. | 那是个约会 |
[23:27] | – What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[23:29] | – PCR test. | PCR实验 (多聚酶链式反应, 扩增DNA) |
[23:31] | You’re doing it yourself in the middle of the night. | 你亲自做? 在大半夜的 |
[23:36] | On a spoon. | 从勺子上 |
[23:39] | Cuddy’s spoon. | Cuddy的勺子 |
[23:40] | I’m checking her saliva for cancer markers. | 检查她的口水, 是否有癌症标记 |
[23:45] | Yeah. I do that after all my dates, too. | 是啊… 我也常在约会后这么做 |
[23:50] | People think you’re the nice one. | 你是公认的好人 |
[23:52] | Why are you so worried about Cuddy? | 为什么对 cuddy 这么关心? |
[23:55] | You go first. | 你先说 |
[23:57] | You desperately want this to be a date. | 你渴望这是个约会 |
[23:59] | Because the alternative is cancer. | 不是约会那就是癌症了 |
[24:02] | Just admit that you like her. | 承认你喜欢她吧 |
[24:04] | She’s smart, funny, | 她聪明, 有趣 |
[24:05] | got a zesty bod. | 身材玲珑 |
[24:07] | I think it’s great you can look beyond the fact she’s the devil. | 真好, 你不在乎她是个魔鬼 |
[24:10] | I stole a spoon. You stole her garbage. | 我偷了她的勺子, 你偷了她的垃圾 |
[24:13] | She’s my boss. | 她是我的老板 |
[24:15] | If she gets sick, the hospital might replace her, | 她要是病了, 医院就会把她换下 |
[24:17] | especially if she dies. | 特别当她病死时 |
[24:19] | I’d have to learn how to manipulate someone new. | 我就得学习怎么操控新老板 |
[24:26] | Find me when the results come in. | 有结果时告诉我 |
[24:36] | Mr Mason, because of the damage done to your son’s kidneys, | Mason 先生, 由于你孩子肾脏的损坏 |
[24:41] | his potassium is climbing. | 他血钾的含量直升 |
[24:43] | That’s causing irregular heartbeats. | 会导致不规律的心跳 |
[24:46] | I’m doubling the meds and starting him on dialysis. | 我加倍了药量, 开始给他做透析 |
[24:49] | But unless we get his potassium down, | 除非他血钾降下来… |
[24:53] | he’s gonna have a heart attack. | 不然, 他心脏病发作 |
[25:00] | Kara, just another few minutes. | Kara, 再要几分钟就好 |
[25:01] | Biopsy’s back. She’s negative for myelomatous meningitis. | 活检结果出来了, 没有得脑膜骨髓瘤 |
[25:05] | And she’s not seizing. | 她也没有发作 |
[25:08] | – So, we’re wrong and House is wrong. | 那么我们和 house 都错了 |
[25:10] | – And you’re OK with that? | 你可以接受? |
[25:13] | She’s seizing. | 她有反应了 |
[25:18] | She’s not doing anything. | 她没有动作 |
[25:20] | Her brain activity isn’t accelerating, it’s slowing down. | 大脑活动没有加快. 而是变缓慢了 |
[25:28] | Muscle rigidity, involuntary grasping and sucking motions. | 肌肉僵硬, 不自觉握放和吮吸动作 |
[25:31] | She’s in an encephalopathic delirium. | 她得了脑部谵妄 |
[25:35] | Hmm. A genuine physiological illness. That rules out a few things. | 嗯, 原发性的生理疾病. 排除了几件事 |
[25:39] | Like what, I wonder? | 诸如, 我想想? |
[25:41] | Postpartum psychosis and conversion disorder. | 产后忧郁症和角色转换失调 |
[25:43] | The thing about being a good loser, you’re still a loser. Ouch. | 当个好失败者的要点…你仍旧是失败者 |
[25:48] | The delirium means her brain is shutting down, | 谵妄说明她的大脑停止运转 |
[25:50] | reverting to its most instinctual functions. | 切换到最本能功用 |
[25:52] | And since it’s progressing, I think we can assume it’s progressive, | 因病情发展了, 也许可以看作是进展 |
[25:55] | which means it won’t be long before the brain closes shop altogether. | 说明距离大脑关门歇业就不远了 |
[25:59] | Ideas? | 有主意吗? |
[26:04] | – He’s in V-fib. | 他心室纤维颤动 |
[26:05] | – His potassium’s still too high. | 血钾还是太高了 |
[26:09] | No pulse. Get him off the machine. | 没有脉搏, 把机器拿开 |
[26:16] | Charge to 10. Clear. | 调到10. 离手 |
[26:20] | Still in V-fib. | 还在室颤 |
[26:23] | Another amp of epi. | 再打一针肾上腺素 |
[26:28] | Chase shouldn’t be wasting his time in NICU. | 该死 chase不该在新生儿重症室浪费时间 |
[26:31] | Could be Wernicke’s. | 可能是 wernicke 脑病 (急性威胁生命的神经系统综合征) |
[26:33] | No. Treatment for Wernicke’s is thiamine. We gave her that together with the pheno. | 不, 硫胺 (维生素B1) 能治疗wernicke病 在用镇静剂时给药了 |
[26:38] | Delirium points to lithium. I know we didn’t’ find any, but… | 谵妄可能由锂引发 我知道没有发现, 但是– |
[26:41] | She’d have to be smuggling it in to be getting sicker. | 她入院后加重, 除非她还偷运了些进来 |
[26:43] | Whipple’s causes encephalopathic delirium. | Whipple氏病也能引起脑部谵妄 |
[26:45] | The test was negative. | 检测呈阴性 |
[26:47] | – The test could have been wrong. | 检测可能出错 |
[26:48] | – Ideas are not soda cans. | 点子可不是汽水罐 |
[26:50] | Recycling sucks. | 没有再利用这一说 |
[26:52] | Give me something new and shiny. | 要的是崭新, 闪亮的 |
[26:54] | Or go retro. Take an old idea, shine it up, and add a new symptom. | 要不旧衣新穿 挑个老点子, 擦擦亮, 加入新的症状 |
[27:00] | Encephalopathic delirium. | 脑部谵妄 |
[27:04] | Pellagra. | Pellagra (糙皮病, 烟酸缺乏) |
[27:05] | She drinks. Alcoholics get pellagra. | 她酗酒. 酒鬼容易得糙皮病 |
[27:09] | They eat lousy diets, so no niacin. | 他们吃垃圾食物, 不摄入烟酸 |
[27:11] | – He agrees with me. What a shock. | 他同意我观点. 太震惊了 |
[27:14] | – Well, you’re right. | 嗯, 你是对的 |
[27:15] | Lack of niacin starves the brain. Neurons shut down. | 烟酸缺乏, 使大脑饥饿 |
[27:16] | Causes seizures, encephalopathic delirium and psychosis. | 神经元关闭, 导致惊厥, 谵妄和精神失常 |
[27:20] | We give Kara niacin, she’ll come out of her delirium and she’ll be totally sane. | 给她用烟酸, 就能从谵妄中恢复理智 |
[27:24] | Don’t think she’s ever gonna be sane again. | 她永不能恢复理智 |
[27:29] | Her son just died. | 她孩子刚刚死了 |
[28:00] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何? |
[28:03] | Er… My stomach kinda hurts. | 我的, 唔…胃有点痛 |
[28:09] | I need to ask you some questions, see how you’re doing. Mmm-hmm. | 我要问你点问题, 看你好了没有 |
[28:15] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[28:17] | Kara Mason. Is my son here? | Kara mason. 我儿子在这里吗? |
[28:21] | When were you born? | 出生年月? |
[28:23] | Please. Where’s Michael? Is he OK? | 请告诉我… michael在哪里? 他好吗? |
[28:27] | Do you hear any other voices besides mine? | 你听到除我之外的声音吗? |
[28:29] | No. Answer me. | 没有! 回答我 |
[28:31] | You’ve been suffering from delusions. | 你曾产生幻觉 |
[28:34] | They were caused by a vitamin deficiency, pellagra. | 因维生素缺乏导致: 烟酸缺乏 |
[28:37] | It made you believe things that were not real. | 让你相信不存在的事 |
[28:42] | Like the voices. | 比如声音 |
[28:47] | I… …remember doing things to Mikey. | 我, 嗯… 记得对 mikey 做过什么 |
[28:58] | Were those real? | 那是真实的吗? |
[29:02] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[29:09] | So, I… | 那我… |
[29:14] | – You tried to suffocate your son. – But… | 你要闷死孩子 |
[29:16] | You… You stopped me. | 但, 你… 你制止我了 |
[29:23] | And… …that other doctor, he got Mikey breathing. | 还有… 另一个医生让 mikey 又呼吸了 |
[29:29] | Your son’s organs were damaged too severely. | 你孩子的器官受损太严重了 |
[29:36] | He passed away this morning. | 他今天早上死了 |
[29:42] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no! No! | 噢, 不. 不, 不, 不, 不! 不! |
[29:49] | Oh, my God! No! | 噢, 天呐! 不! |
[29:53] | Oh, my God! | 噢, 我的天 |
[30:00] | Pellagra doesn’t cause bloody vomit. | 烟酸缺乏不会导致呕血 |
[30:03] | She’s still sick and getting worse. | 她还病着, 而且在恶化 |
[30:05] | So what causes pellagra and crimson spew? | 什么导致烟酸缺乏和狂喷血? |
[30:10] | Dead baby, while sad, not our problem. | 宝宝死了, 虽然悲伤, 但不是我们的难题 |
[30:14] | I should have given him more polystyrene. | 我应给他更多的降钾树脂 |
[30:16] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[30:17] | If you don’t get over it, you’re gonna kill Mama, too. | 你要是不振作, 还会杀了他妈妈 |
[30:19] | Her alcoholism caused the pellagra. Maybe it also explains the vomiting. – Gastritis. | 酗酒造成她缺烟酸 也许也能解释呕吐. 胃炎 |
[30:23] | – Gastritis meds aren’t helping, | 胃炎的药没起作用 |
[30:25] | which may confirm her story. She only slipped once. | 能够证实她的叙述, 她戒了酒精 |
[30:27] | You remove drinking from the equation, internal bleeding, hypercalcemia, seizure, | 把饮酒从方程式移走 内出血, 高血钙, 惊厥 |
[30:31] | and pellagra are all back in. | 烟酸缺乏, 都要新的解释 |
[30:32] | Chase, will you get your head out of the dead baby’s butt and focus on the barely alive? | Chase, 把你的头从死婴的屁股里拔出来 关注一下垂死的– |
[30:40] | How much polystyrene did you give the kid? | 你给了小孩多少降钾树脂 |
[30:42] | One gram. | 一克 |
[30:44] | His potassium just kept rising. | 血钾还是不停升高 |
[31:04] | I need your son. | 我要你的孩子 |
[31:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[31:10] | Your wife’s doctor. Your son may have had the same condition she does. | 你妻子的医生, 你孩子和她可能情况相同 |
[31:14] | My son didn’t have a condition. She killed him. | 我孩子没有得病. 是她害死的 |
[31:18] | If I biopsy her intestine, she’ll bleed out. | 如果检查她的肠子, 她血会喷涌 |
[31:22] | He obviously won’t. | 很明显他不会了 |
[31:24] | You’re not using my son’s body to help her. | 不准你用我儿子的身体来帮助她 |
[31:29] | OK. How about trading him for a beer? | 好, 用一瓶啤酒交换行吗? |
[31:33] | Or maybe you’re more of a whiskey guy. | 或许你更偏爱威士忌 |
[31:38] | You didn’t have strep or a stomach bug the morning you came in. | 进医院的那天早晨 你不是感染了链球菌, 或是恶心 |
[31:41] | You puked because you were hung over. | 呕吐是因为宿醉 |
[31:43] | Accuse a recovered drunk of slipping and most of the time, you’ll be right. | 指控一个康复了的酒鬼故态复萌 多数情况下, 你是正确的 |
[31:47] | So I drink. | 我喝酒了 |
[31:50] | You’re acting like this is my fault. | 仿佛这是我的过错 |
[31:51] | People are gonna feel sorry for you | 人们会为你感到难过 |
[31:54] | and they’ll tell you that you can’t anticipate the unthinkable. The fact is, you can. | 他们安慰你, 你无法预知 事实上, 你可以 |
[31:57] | It’s just not all that pleasant. | 只是没那么愉快 |
[32:00] | Look, you don’t know anything about… | 你什么都不知道 |
[32:01] | I know that people don’t get crazy enough to kill someone | 我知道人在疯狂到杀害某人前 |
[32:03] | without first being crazy enough for someone to notice. | 会首先被发现行止疯狂 |
[32:06] | How many times did you go out for a drink because she was crying? | 有多少次, 你出去饮酒, 因为她哭泣? |
[32:10] | How many times did you stay at work | 多少次你留下工作 |
[32:12] | because you couldn’t listen to her telling you what a bad mother she is? | 因为你不想听到, 她说 她是多么糟糕的母亲 |
[32:15] | You were relieved when she shut down | 当她安静时, 你宽心了 |
[32:19] | and just sat staring for hours at a time. | 她数小时静坐 |
[32:22] | She held the pillow over his head. | 把枕头蒙在孩子头上 |
[32:25] | You slept while she went nuts. | 她发疯时, 你熟睡 |
[32:27] | – Not exactly a draw, but… | – 可能没那么精确, 但– |
[32:28] | – What is wrong with you? | — 你有病吗? |
[32:30] | What kind of a person says those things now? | 什么样的人, 会在此时说出这种话 |
[32:34] | Let me do the test. | 让我做检测 |
[32:36] | It’ll be one less thing for you to feel crappy about. | 能够多少减轻你的负罪感 |
[32:49] | I got a dead baby for you to biopsy. | 弄到个死宝宝, 给你做组织检查 |
[32:52] | – Let Cameron do it. | 让 cameron 去做 |
[32:53] | – Love working NICU? | 你不是喜爱重症婴儿监护吗? |
[32:56] | – I could get you transferred. – I told you. | 我能把你调过去 |
[32:57] | I just wanted to trust patients. | 告诉过你了, 我就是想信任病人 |
[33:00] | You don’t give a crap about patients. | 别针对病人胡扯了 |
[33:06] | Your paycheck. | 你的薪水支票 |
[33:09] | You’ve been double-dipping. | 你挣双份了 |
[33:12] | Taking your vacation time here, while drawing a salary in NICU. | 在新生儿室领钱, 这里是带薪假期 |
[33:16] | Strange. Rich boy doing all that for some extra cash. | 奇怪. 富哥儿做这么多, 为了额外的钱 |
[33:22] | – I’m not rich. | 我不富有 |
[33:23] | – But your dad was. Now he’s dead. | 你爸爸有钱. 现在他死了 |
[33:27] | If you’re not rich, that means that Daddy cut you out. | 如果你没钱了, 说明老爸没给你 |
[33:31] | I’m not rich. | 我没钱 |
[33:34] | Don’t let it change you. | 别让它改变你 |
[33:38] | And do the test. | 还有, 做检查 |
[33:58] | God of compassion, take Michael into your arms | 应承的主, 拥 micha 入怀 |
[34:02] | and welcome him into paradise. Let there be no sorrow, | 迎他进入天国, 那里没有悲哀 |
[34:08] | no weeping, and no pain. Peace and joy forevermore. | 没有哭泣, 没有伤痛. 安乐至恒 |
[34:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:43] | It was a date. Cuddy’s negative for all cancer markers. | 是个约会, cuddy对所有癌症标记都呈阴性 |
[34:47] | It was a date. | 是个约会 |
[34:53] | The baby’s intestine shows slight villous atrophy. | 宝宝的肠绒毛轻微萎缩 |
[35:01] | Why would a baby have flattened villi? | 宝宝的肠绒毛怎么会压平? |
[35:05] | He was being treated with polystyrene. | 因为他用了降钾树脂 |
[35:07] | – Polystyrene shouldn’t… – It didn’t. | – 降钾树脂不会 – 本来是不会 |
[35:10] | The question is, what do they use in the NICU to bind it together? | 问题是, 新生儿监护室使用了什么? 和它结合了 |
[35:13] | – Wheat gluten. – It’s great stuff. | – 小麦谷蛋白 – 那是有益的 |
[35:14] | Unless your body can’t tolerate it. | 除非你的身体承受不了 |
[35:17] | The baby didn’t have colic? He had celiac disease? | 宝宝不是早期哭闹症,他得了乳糜泻? (吸收不良症候群) |
[35:21] | Just like Mom. | 和妈妈一样 |
[35:23] | Celiac can be triggered by all kinds of stress. | 乳糜泻会因许多压力而诱发 |
[35:25] | Bills, childbirth, drunk husband… | 账单, 分娩, 酒鬼丈夫 |
[35:29] | Every time she had a bowl of pasta or a slice of bread or a slosh of soy sauce, | 每次她吃了一碗意粉, 一片面包, 酱油 |
[35:33] | her small intestine became more damaged, | 她的小肠就损坏一些 |
[35:36] | less able to absorb the vitamins and minerals into her bloodstream. | 愈发不能吸收维生素和矿物质入血液 |
[35:39] | Her body couldn’t absorb enough niacin, caused the pellagra. | 身体得不到足够烟酸. 导致了糙皮症 |
[35:42] | Couldn’t absorb vitamin K, caused the bleeding. | 不能吸收维生素K, 导致出血 |
[35:45] | And celiac is why the baby’s meds didn’t work. | 乳糜泻也让宝宝的药物不起作用 |
[35:49] | His body just couldn’t absorb them. | 他的身体吸收不到药物 |
[35:53] | Switch Mom to IV nutrition. It’s gluten-free. | 给妈妈输营养液, 不含谷蛋白 |
[35:57] | That’ll spruce her villi right up. | 会重整她的小肠绒毛 |
[35:58] | No. Celiac causes nutritional deprivation. Our patient has excess calcium. | 不, 乳糜泻导致营养缺乏 可病人血钙盈余 |
[36:03] | Tell them what causes excess calcium | 告诉他们什么导致血钙盈余 |
[36:05] | with a chaser of bloody vomit. | 反复的恶性呕吐 |
[36:08] | Celiac patients are susceptible to cancer of the stomach lining. | 乳糜泻的病人易得胃内膜癌 |
[36:13] | – She has MALT lymphoma. | 她有胃粘膜淋巴瘤 |
[36:15] | – Well, she’s your patient, now. | 她现在是你的病人了 |
[36:18] | And it wasn’t a date. | 不是一次约会 |
[36:29] | – You don’t have cancer. | 你没有癌症 |
[36:32] | – You don’t have dwarfism. | 你也没有侏儒症 |
[36:33] | You have no proof of that. | 你无法证明哦 |
[36:35] | I, on the other hand, have this. | 可是我有这个 |
[36:39] | You ran a PCR on me without my consent? | 没有得到同意, 就对我做了一次 pcr? |
[36:42] | – Hey, it’s good news. – Really? | 嘿, 好消息 |
[36:43] | It’s just hard to access because of this overwhelming sense of personal violation. | 真的?真难理解 由于对隐私的粗暴侵犯 |
[36:49] | Deal with it on your own time. | 用你自己的时间来缓和情绪吧 |
[36:52] | Bad news. | 坏消息… |
[36:55] | Estrogen is too high. | 雌激素过高了 |
[36:57] | No matter how many people you tell otherwise, | 无论你对多少人宣扬过 |
[36:59] | I am and always have been a woman. Estrogen is normal. | 我, 从来都是个女人, 雌激素很正常 |
[37:03] | Not this much. Not for, at least, another week. | 没这么高. 一周后才应该这么高 |
[37:06] | That’s when you ovulate. | 那时是你的排卵期 |
[37:10] | You monitor my periods | 什么? 你监控我的生理期? |
[37:14] | based on when I get bitchy or… | 依据是… 当我变得易怒, 还是… |
[37:17] | Once a month, when you leave the kids’ cancer ward, your eyes glisten. | 每个月一次, 当你离开幼儿癌症病房 你的眼睛闪着泪光 |
[37:22] | And about three days later, you break your ban on sugar | 三天之后, 你会破除不吃糖的禁忌 |
[37:25] | and chow down a bucket of frozen yogurt in the cafeteria. Sprinkles included. | 在餐厅灌下一桶冰酸奶, 覆着巧克力碎屑 |
[37:30] | Based on the last yogurt sighting, | 根据上一次见到酸奶景象 |
[37:32] | you’ve got another week before you ovulate. | 你还有一周才排卵 |
[37:36] | You’re on fertility meds. | 你在服用受孕药 |
[37:40] | With red clover as an herbal booster. | 红苜蓿是草本催化剂 |
[37:45] | And the dinner with Wilson was an audition. | 和 wilson 的晚餐是演习 |
[37:49] | It’s too bad he didn’t land the gig. He would have had fun. | 真可惜, 他的小船没有靠岸 他本会很开心的 |
[37:53] | I was considering a donation. Not a party. | 我考虑精子捐赠, 不是合欢 |
[37:58] | So, when’s our dinner? | 那么… 什么时候… 轮到我们的晚餐? |
[38:07] | – Oh, he’s gonna be so disappointed. – Right. | 他会多失望啊 |
[38:09] | You two are gonna have a lot of fun with this. | 不错. 我娱乐了你们一把 |
[38:13] | Your patient won’t let me touch her. | 你的病人不让我碰她 |
[38:23] | I killed my son. | 我害了自己的孩子 |
[38:29] | Is it my turn to say something obvious now? | 轮到我说显而易见的事了? |
[38:33] | Oh, I know. You were insane. | 噢, 我知道. 你当时神智不清 |
[38:35] | I did it. I chose to do it. | 我干的. 我选择这么做 |
[38:38] | Yeah. Like diabetics choose to not produce insulin. | 就像糖尿病患者选择不制造胰岛素 |
[38:43] | Listen. Someone got sick. | 听着, 有些人病了 |
[38:45] | Someone died. It happens every day. | 有些人死了. 每天都发生 |
[38:49] | The only difference in this case is, it wasn’t the same someone. | 这里唯一的差别是… 病和死的不是同一个人 |
[38:53] | I could have stopped. | 我可以制止的 |
[38:56] | I didn’t have to listen to those voices. | 我本可以不听那些幻音 |
[38:59] | Spoken like a true sane person. | 说得像个真正理智的人 |
[39:03] | This is not your fault. You’re healthy now. | 不是你的错. 现在你健康了 |
[39:08] | Except for the cancer. | 除了癌症 |
[39:12] | Those voices felt as real to me as Michael’s hand | 那些声音… 在我的感觉… 真实如同michael的小手 |
[39:19] | right here, when he nursed, | 当他就在我怀里, 吮奶时 |
[39:22] | and the smell of his hair. | 还有… 他的发香 |
[39:30] | You do not deserve to die. | 你不应受死 |
[39:36] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[39:44] | I don’t want to live. | 我不想活了 |
[39:57] | She said no. | 她说不 |
[39:58] | So we get her declared unstable, appoint a medical proxy… | 我们可以声称她精神不稳定, 指定一个医学代理人 |
[40:01] | She was unstable. Now, she’s sane. | 她曾经不稳定. 现在完全理性了 |
[40:03] | She’s entitled to refuse the treatment. | 她有权利拒绝治疗 |
[40:05] | You have to change her mind. You can’t just walk away. | 你必须改变她的心意. 不能袖手旁观 |
[40:07] | Fine! Go on in there and tell her that every day is a blessing. | 好! 走进去告诉她, 每一天都是恩赐 |
[40:10] | “So you killed your baby? Shake it off. Think positive. At least you’re alive.” Hmm. | “你杀了自己的孩子. 遗忘吧 想开点, 至少你还活着.” |
[40:17] | Kinda hard to sell when you don’t believe it, huh? | 当你自己都不再信仰时 很难取信于人了, 是吗? |
[40:20] | And you never believed it. | 你从没有信仰过 |
[40:22] | You just wanted all that crap you went through to mean something. | 你只是想经历的磨难, 能有些意义 |
[40:24] | Well, it didn’t mean anything. It never does. Welcome back. | 告诉你, 没有意义. 从没有过. 欢迎回来 |
[40:30] | Why are you doing this to me? I was happy. | 这为什么如此对我? 我本来很愉快 |
[40:33] | You were aspiring to be content. | 你热切地想要觉得满足 |
[40:35] | Don’t give me a semantic argument. | 不要就语义争辩 |
[40:37] | I was content with the way things were. – That’s what happiness is. – Yeah. | 我满意生活的原样! 这就是幸福 |
[40:40] | If we were all just satisfied with what we had, what a beautiful world it would be. | 是, 如果每个人都为已有的感到满足 多么美妙的世界 |
[40:44] | We’d all slowly starve to death in our own filth, but at least we’d be happy. | 我们都将在污秽中饥饿至死 不过至少我们快乐 |
[40:48] | Listen, I need your self-worth to hang on this job. | 听着, 我要你在这份工作中体现价值 |
[40:52] | Kicking ass here to be all that lets you rise above miserable. | 你所具备的, 让你超凡脱俗 |
[40:55] | If waking up in the morning is enough, I don’t need you. | 要是每天清晨醒来就已足够, 我不需要你 |
[40:57] | I can live with that. | 我能承受住 |
[41:01] | No, you can’t. Not any more. | 不, 你不能. 再不能了 |
[41:32] | If you got treatment, then maybe we could… | 如果你接受治疗, 也许我们能… |
[41:48] | When you see Mikey… | 你见到 mikey 时… |
[41:53] | …tell him his dad says he’s sorry. | 告诉他, 爸爸对不起他 |
[42:07] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[42:12] | – Night. – Night. | 晚安. 晚安 |
[42:16] | Did you tell Cuddy we tested her for cancer? | 你告诉 cuddy, 我们查她有没有得癌症? |
[42:19] | – Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:20] | – And? | 怎么说? |
[42:21] | It wasn’t a date. | 不是约会 |
[42:25] | Turned out she had some skin lesions. | 原来就是皮肤损伤 |
[42:28] | Guess there was no genetic predisposition. | 遗传学办法当然查不到了 |
[42:33] | You TiVo The L Word? | 你录下拉拉至上了? |