| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | He’s got a temperature of 103. | 他体温有华氏103度(摄氏39.4度) |
| [00:11] | And why do we care? | 我们何需关心? |
| [00:12] | Because we’re human beings. It’s what we do. | 因为我们是人. 就该关心 |
| [00:16] | He said he was at a luncheon meeting. | 他说正参加一个午宴 |
| [00:18] | You took his history? | 你看了他的历史记录? |
| [00:19] | The guy looks like Harpo. You should see him. | 那家伙有点像 Harpo(美国著名谐星) 值得参观 |
| [00:22] | You asked him what book he’s currently reading? | 你问他正读什么书 |
| [00:25] | It’s hilarious to watch him try and talk. | 看他试着讲话真是好玩极了 |
| [00:27] | I asked him anything I could think of. | 我问他我能想到的一切 |
| [00:29] | Favorite color. | 喜欢的颜色: |
| [00:31] | “Blwoo.” | “蓝色” |
| [00:32] | Favorite | 最喜爱的 |
| [00:34] | dessert topping? | 甜点上的点缀? |
| [00:37] | Trust me. You never know what fact may prove the key to saving your life. | 相信我, 永远都不知道哪一点 是救你命的关键 |
| [00:42] | Whipped cream. | 鲜奶油 |
| [00:44] | – I asked him if he was sure. | 我问他肯定吗 |
| [00:46] | – Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
| [00:48] | – You’re an ass. | 你是个混蛋 |
| [00:49] | – I know. | 我知道 |
| [00:50] | Where are you going? | 我问你去哪? |
| [00:51] | This is either a toxin, an infection or an allergic reaction. | 这要么是中毒, 要么是感染 或过敏反应 |
| [00:54] | I assume you gave him epi, so that rules out allergies. | 猜你已经做了上皮细胞镜检 所以排除过敏 |
| [00:57] | Put him on antibiotics in case it’s an infection, | 使用抗生素以防是感染 |
| [00:59] | and if it’s a toxin, we’ll keep him here overnight, | 如果是中毒, 留他待上一夜 |
| [01:01] | let the swelling go down, send him home. | 等肿退了, 就遣他回家 |
| [01:03] | I’m going to the movies. | 我去看电影了 |
| [01:06] | Which one of you is House? | 你们当中谁是 House ? |
| [01:09] | Skinny brunette. | 瘦瘦的皮肤浅黑的女士 |
| [01:11] | No, that’s Dr. Cameron. | 不, 那是 Cameron 医生 |
| [01:15] | I’m skinny. How do you know her name? | 我也瘦. 你怎么知道她名字的? |
| [01:17] | I was a patient of yours. | 我曾是你的病人 |
| [01:19] | Oh, well, if you wanna leave the chocolates downstairs… | 噢, 嗯, 如果你想送巧克力, 放在楼下– |
| [01:26] | Stay! | 别动! |
| [01:27] | Stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
| [01:34] | Shocking, isn’t it? | 震惊, 不是吗? |
| [01:36] | Who’d want to hurt you? | 怎么会有人想伤害你呢? |
| [02:36] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可怜 |
| [02:41] | Judging by the growth, | 根据(胡子)的生长情况 |
| [02:43] | I’d say I’ve been unconscious for two days. | 猜我已经不省人事两天了 |
| [02:47] | – You been sitting there the whole time? | 你一直坐在那里? |
| [02:48] | – No. | 没有 |
| [02:49] | Judging by the oily buildup in your hair, | 根据你发油累积的情况看 |
| [02:52] | I’d say you’re lying. | 你说谎 |
| [02:53] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
| [02:54] | Pardon me for caring. | 原谅我是出于关心 |
| [02:57] | Did I lose any organs? | 我有没有失去什么器官? |
| [02:59] | The bullet to your abdomen pierced your stomach, | 射向你腹部的子弹打穿了你的胃 |
| [03:01] | nicked the bowel, lodged in the posterior rib. | 伤到了肠子, 最后停在背部肋骨 |
| [03:03] | I always say if you’re gonna get shot, | 唔, 我一直都说, 如果你要中枪 |
| [03:05] | do it in a hospital. | 最好是在医院里 |
| [03:07] | – The one in your neck… | 你脖子上那枪– |
| [03:09] | – I don’t remember that one. | 那枪我不记得了 |
| [03:10] | …went right through, severed your jugular. | 从右侧穿了过去, 对颈静脉造成了严重伤害 |
| [03:12] | – The shooter turns out to be a guy… | 开枪的原来是– |
| [03:13] | – Don’t care. | 不想知道 |
| [03:15] | You don’t care why a guy walked into a hospital and shot a doctor? | 你不想知道为什么有人走进医院 向一名医生开枪? |
| [03:19] | Shot you? | 向你开枪? |
| [03:20] | I assume his reasoning was faulty. | 我想他的论据是错误的 |
| [03:23] | So what was it? | 怎么样了? |
| [03:25] | Infection? | 是感染吗? |
| [03:26] | The surgery went fine. | 手术做得很好 |
| [03:27] | You’ve had no post-op… | 你没有术后– |
| [03:28] | Not me. The patient. | 不是我, 那个病人 |
| [03:30] | Harpo Harpo. | |
| [03:31] | You just got shot, House. You should rest. | 你刚刚受了枪伤, House. 你应该休息 |
| [03:34] | I got shot. Diagnostically boring. | 我中了枪, 诊断起来无趣 |
| [03:37] | Big fat tongue, on the other hand, endlessly entertaining. | 肥大的舌头, 换个角度看…无比有趣 |
| [03:41] | We biopsied his tongue. | 活检了他的舌头 |
| [03:44] | And it was negative. | 结果是阴性 |
| [03:46] | And the blood tests were negative. | 验血结果也是阴性 |
| [03:48] | I didn’t say we did blood tests. | 我没说验了血 |
| [03:50] | You don’t biopsy a tongue unless you have to biopsy a tongue. | 不会对舌头进行活检, 除非必须那样做 |
| [03:53] | And you don’t have to biopsy a tongue | 本不需要对舌头活检 |
| [03:54] | unless you’ve already come up with nothing on a routine battery of tests | 除非已进行了一系列常规检查, 却无结果 |
| [03:58] | which don’t involve torturing the patient. | 那些不会使你的病人痛苦的检查 |
| [04:01] | Any new symptoms other | 有新症状吗? |
| [04:02] | than the increased intracranial pressure? | 除了颅内压的升高? |
| [04:05] | Any guesses on how I figured that one out? | 有没有猜出我是怎么知道那个的? |
| [04:11] | You knew the next step would be a lumbar puncture. | 你知道下一步会是腰椎穿刺 |
| [04:14] | A lumbar puncture would almost certainly give us a definitive answer. | 腰椎穿刺肯定会得出确定答案 |
| [04:16] | Since we don’t have a definitive answer, | 既然现在还没有肯定的答案 |
| [04:18] | we must not have done an LP. | 就还没有做穿刺 |
| [04:19] | And the most common reason to not do an LP | 而不能做腰穿, 最通常的原因 |
| [04:21] | is increased intracranial pressure. | 就是颅内压升高 |
| [04:27] | He was shot by security trying to… | 他被保安枪击了, 他想– |
| [04:30] | House, what are you… | House, 你要– |
| [04:32] | House House. | |
| [04:33] | I’m talking to Cuddy. | 我去和 Cuddy 谈谈 |
| [04:35] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
| [04:36] | You’ve gotta be in pain. | 你会疼死的 |
| [04:39] | Not today. | 今天不会 |
| [04:40] | Today I’m on morphine. | 今天用着吗啡 |
| [04:43] | You’re gonna rip your stitches out. | 会把你缝好的伤口撕裂的 |
| [04:46] | Check Harpo’s trash. | 查查 Harpo 的垃圾 |
| [04:47] | Forget about the patient. | 别管那个病人了 |
| [04:48] | Come on, | 算了吧 |
| [04:50] | you’re curious. | 你有点好奇 |
| [04:51] | Trash? | 垃圾? |
| [04:53] | You don’t know what I’m talking about, | 你不知道我指什么 |
| [04:54] | but you know it’s good. | 但知道我准没错 |
| [04:55] | You can’t just be walking around. | 你不能就这样四处走 |
| [04:57] | Well, then stop me. | 那你阻止我啊 |
| [04:58] | – You’ve lost blood. – Physically stop me. | – 你失血– – 挡住我吧 |
| [05:00] | – You could damage… – You can’t. | – 你会损害– – 你不会 |
| [05:01] | Because that would involve physically touching me. | 因为会接触到我身体 |
| [05:03] | And then things would get so sexually charged… | 会触发性欲– |
| [05:12] | I’m twice your size. | 我体型是你两倍 |
| [05:13] | Get your hands off me. | 把手拿开 |
| [05:17] | Everything that lives, eats. | 每个活物都得进食 |
| [05:18] | And everything that eats, poops. | 吃了东西都会产生废物 |
| [05:19] | That’s why every organ has a sanitation department, | 所以每个器官都有卫生部门 |
| [05:21] | the lymph system. | 淋巴系统 |
| [05:23] | Whatever’s doing the damage is dumping its waste in there. | 不管是什么造成了损害 都会在那倾倒排泄物 |
| [05:26] | That’s what you meant by trash. | 那就是你所说的垃圾 |
| [05:31] | Biopsy the lymph node under the jaw. | 活检颌下淋巴结 |
| [05:41] | I’m sorry, I know it’s crazy, but there’s no other place. | 很抱歉, 是不近情理, 可实在没别的地方 |
| [05:44] | It’s the ICU. | 那里是重症监护中心 |
| [05:44] | It stands for Intensive Care. | 表明提供特别护理 |
| [05:46] | He needs intensive care. So do you. | 他需要重症特别护理, 你也是 |
| [05:47] | He needs to be shot again. | 他该再中一枪 |
| [05:49] | He is handcuffed to his bed. | 他被拷在床上 |
| [05:50] | He is sedated. | 对他用了镇静剂 |
| [05:51] | He’s not going to hurt you. | 不会再伤到你的了 |
| [05:52] | If your security was any good, | 如果你的保安有一点用的话 |
| [05:54] | I wouldn’t have been shot in the first place. | 我当初就不会挨枪子儿 |
| [05:55] | He is where he’s supposed to be, | 他应当在那里 |
| [05:57] | where you’re supposed to be. Who did my surgery? | – 你也该待在那里– – 谁给我做的手术? |
| [05:59] | Gillick. Why? | Gillick, 怎么了? |
| [06:00] | Are you gonna send him a fruit basket? | 要给他送水果蓝吗? |
| [06:02] | He screwed up. | 他搞砸了 |
| [06:03] | It’s annoying enough dealing with your Vicodin habit. | 你对唯寇锭(止痛药)成瘾已经够我烦的了 |
| [06:06] | Quit upping your morphine. | 别再对吗啡上瘾了 |
| [06:08] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
| [06:10] | I’m reducing it. | 我正在减少剂量 |
| [06:14] | And you’re not in pain? | 而你不感到疼痛? |
| [06:17] | I’m feeling better. | 我感觉好多了 |
| [06:19] | Gillick is very good. | Gillick 真是太棒了 |
| [06:21] | Your recovery time… | 你的康复期– |
| [06:22] | This stomach kills me, | 我的胃疼的要死 |
| [06:22] | my neck is throbbing. | 脖子悸痛 |
| [06:24] | My leg feels better. | 但腿却感觉好多了 |
| [06:29] | That’s amazing. | 这太神奇了 |
| [06:30] | It’s unbelievable. | 让人难以置信 |
| [06:32] | Since getting shot is not an FDA-approved treatment for anything, | 因为食品药监局不核准枪击用于任何治疗 |
| [06:35] | it means something must’ve gone wrong in the surgery. | 说明手术中一定出了问题 |
| [06:37] | Yes, terribly, tragically wrong. | 是的, 可怕的… 悲剧性的错误 |
| [06:41] | Enjoy the mistake. | 享受这个错误吧 |
| [06:43] | He must have nicked something in my peripheral nervous system. | 他肯定弄伤了我的外周神经系统 |
| [06:46] | If it’s alleviating pain, who knows what else it’s doing? | 如果它减轻了疼痛, 天知道还影响什么? |
| [06:49] | Get back to the ICU | 回重症监护中心去 |
| [06:51] | before you rip out your stitches, | 在你的缝线断裂之前 |
| [06:52] | and I have to chain you to your bed. | 我会不得不把你拷在床上的 |
| [07:16] | Why did you try to kill me? | 为什么你想杀了我? |
| [07:21] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
| [07:23] | Then the gun thing might have been a mistake. | 枪击难道是个误会 |
| [07:26] | If I’d have killed you, it would have been over. | 如果我打算杀了你, 早做到了 |
| [07:29] | I needed you to live, | 我要你活着 |
| [07:33] | ’cause I want to see you suffer. | 因为要看着你被痛苦折磨 |
| [08:05] | Get the needle out of there. | 把针移开 |
| [08:09] | He can’t breathe. | 他不能呼吸了 |
| [08:18] | House House. | |
| [08:23] | The test was negative. | 检查结果是阴性 |
| [08:25] | Are you sure you want to be doing this? | 你这样行么? |
| [08:26] | I’m fine, | 我很好 |
| [08:27] | I think. | 我想 |
| [08:28] | Cameron, have you got my records? | Cameron, 你有我的病历吗? |
| [08:30] | They don’t like to release patient’s operative notes. | 一般不公开病人手术记录的 |
| [08:32] | Yet you’re holding them. | 但你手上拿的不正是吗 |
| [08:34] | And whispering. | 还这么小声说话 |
| [08:36] | He’s sleeping. | 因为他在睡觉 |
| [08:39] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
| [08:40] | killer needs his rest. | 杀手也需要休息 |
| [08:42] | Otherwise, he’s grumpy all day. | 不然, 他会暴躁一整天 |
| [08:44] | Hey, wake up! | 嘿! 醒醒 |
| [08:47] | Watch me save a life. | 看看我是怎么救人的 |
| [08:48] | Almost for sure it’s some sort of infection. | 可以肯定是某种感染 |
| [08:51] | We’ve got him on broad-spectrum antibiotics, | 给他使用了广谱抗菌素 |
| [08:52] | but it’s not even slowing the thing down. | 但是病情还在恶化 |
| [08:54] | Unless we figure out what type of infection, | 除非找出是哪种感染 |
| [08:56] | we can’t treat. | 要不就无法治疗 |
| [08:57] | And we can’t figure out what type | 而我们无法确定感染类型 |
| [08:58] | because we can’t do an LP. | 因为不能做腰穿 |
| [09:00] | Do an LP. | 做腰穿 |
| [09:02] | See what I did there? Couldn’t have done that | 看到我在干什么了吗? |
| [09:03] | if you’d killed me. | 你杀了我, 我就没法治病救人了 |
| [09:05] | We’d have done an LP two days ago if we could have, | 能做的话, 两天前就做了 |
| [09:07] | but that much pressure, | 可是颅内压太高 |
| [09:08] | something’s bound to… We would’ve done an LP two days ago | – 会并发– – 本该两天前就做腰穿 |
| [09:10] | if the risks hadn’t so obviously outweighed the benefits. | 但当时刺穿明显弊大于利 |
| [09:13] | We just cut a hole in his throat. | 但我们刚刚在他喉咙上戳了一个洞 |
| [09:15] | The equation has changed. | 利弊的天平倾斜了 |
| [09:18] | Couldn’t have put it better myself. | 说得比我还好 |
| [09:28] | Pressure | 压力… |
| [09:30] | is 120 milliliters, | 120毫米水柱 |
| [09:33] | H2O, with small, visible excursions related to respiration and pulse. | 微弱的变动, 呼吸和脉搏造成的 |
| [09:37] | Well within normal, that’s good. | 正常范围内, 不错 |
| [09:39] | No. That’s weird. | 不, 那才奇怪 |
| [09:48] | You wanna hear a story? | 想听个故事吗? |
| [09:52] | I have a rule. | 我有个原则 |
| [09:55] | People who shoot me forfeit the right… | 开枪打我的人就丧失了权利去– |
| [09:58] | My wife was sick. | 我妻子病了 |
| [10:01] | None of the doctors could figure out why. | 没有医生知道为什么 |
| [10:03] | Oh, I know this story. | 噢, 我知道那个故事 |
| [10:07] | She died. | 她死了 |
| [10:09] | So you selected one of her doctors to kill, | 所以你选中一名她的治疗医生来枪杀 |
| [10:11] | because that would make everything right again. | 因为那会使一切又恢复正常 |
| [10:13] | No, she lived. | 她没死 |
| [10:15] | You cured her. | 你把她治好了 |
| [10:19] | I’m truly sorry I did that. | 治好了她我真遗憾 |
| [10:21] | In the course of investigating her illness, | 在调查她病因的过程中 |
| [10:24] | you convinced me that everything was relevant. | 你让我相信一切事情都是有关的 |
| [10:29] | You needed the truth. | 你需要知道事实 |
| [10:32] | I confessed to you that I’d had an affair. | 于是我向你坦白我有外遇 |
| [10:38] | But it turns out that it had nothing to do with why she was sick. | 但那被证明和她的病一点关系都没有 |
| [10:42] | Genetic predisposition to brain aneurysms. | 遗传性易患大脑动脉瘤体质 |
| [10:49] | You told her that. | 你告诉了她 |
| [10:53] | You also told her about my affair. | 你还告诉她我有外遇 |
| [10:56] | And you caught crap, | 所以你被戳穿了 |
| [10:58] | she left you, | 她离开了你 |
| [10:59] | and now I’ve got to pay | 现在要我来付出代价 |
| [11:01] | because you couldn’t keep your little killer in your pants. | 就因为你不能把你的小杀手留在裤子里 |
| [11:06] | She killed herself. | 她自杀了 |
| [11:38] | What sort of a hospital has glass walls? | 哪一类医院会有玻璃墙? |
| [11:41] | That’s my husband. | 那是我丈夫 |
| [11:44] | Really? | 真的? |
| [11:45] | You thought I just liked watching people get needles poked in the back? | 你以为我只是喜欢看人被针在后背上戳? |
| [11:48] | No. | 不是 |
| [11:50] | I figured a co-worker or a sister, | 我以为是同事或姐妹 |
| [11:52] | not wife. | 没想到是妻子 |
| [11:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [11:56] | Don’t worry, it’s not insulting. | 别担心. 我没有羞辱你的意思 |
| [11:59] | At least not to you. | 至少没有对你 |
| [12:04] | You’re satisfied by that answer? | 你对那个回答感到满意? |
| [12:06] | You’re Dr. House, aren’t you? | 你是 House 医生, 是吗? |
| [12:08] | You’re not going to shoot me, are you? | 你不会朝我开枪吧? |
| [12:10] | You treated a friend of mine. | 你治好了我的一位朋友 |
| [12:12] | She told me you only talk to people if you have to. | 她告诉我你只和必须交谈的人交谈 |
| [12:15] | And then you insult them, while showing off how insightful you are. | 然后你向他们展示你的见解有多么深刻 并以此羞辱他们 |
| [12:19] | Sevens marry sevens, | 7分嫁7分 |
| [12:21] | nines marry nines, | 9分配9分 |
| [12:22] | fours marry fours. | 4分凑4分 |
| [12:25] | Maybe there’s some wiggle room | 也许还有变动的机会比如有足够多的钱 |
| [12:27] | if there’s enough money or somebody got pregnant. | 或者某人怀孕了 |
| [12:30] | But you’ve got at least three points on your husband, | 但是你比你老公至少多得了三分 |
| [12:33] | and your frock says you didn’t do it for the money, | 而你的上衣说明你嫁给他并不是为了钱 |
| [12:36] | and your breasts say that you haven’t had any kids. | 你的胸部又表明你并没有养育过小孩 |
| [12:39] | So you figure my marriage is a mathematical error? | 所以你得出结论 我的婚姻是个数学上的错误? |
| [12:42] | Numbers don’t lie. | 数字不会撒谎 |
| [12:45] | We’re having trouble finding out what infection your husband has, | 我们无法确定你丈夫是何种感染 |
| [12:47] | and the most likely culprit is an STD. | 最有可能的病因是一种性传染病 |
| [12:55] | and I have to tell you the truth or my husband will die. | 而我必须告诉你事实, 否则我丈夫就会死 |
| [12:58] | Is your friend single? | 你朋友是单身吗? |
| [13:00] | No. | 不是 |
| [13:01] | And I’ve always been faithful. | 我对婚姻很忠诚 |
| [13:06] | Wow! | 哇 |
| [13:07] | I would’ve bet money something would go wrong. | 我觉得没什么大问题 |
| [13:10] | Let’s rotate him back. | 我们把他翻过来 |
| [13:15] | He’s bleeding into his ocular orbit. | 他眼眶出血 |
| [13:17] | LP wouldn’t do this. | 腰穿不会导致这样的情况 |
| [13:21] | Lots of pressure behind. | 后部有太大的压力 |
| [13:22] | Gotta relieve it. | 必须得降低压力 |
| [13:31] | What’s going on? What are they doing? | 发生什么了? 他们–他们在干什么? |
| [13:34] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
| [13:39] | I seem to have torn my stitches. | 创口好像被我撕裂了 |
| [13:56] | You collapsed in the hall, | 你在大厅里晕倒了 |
| [13:58] | tore your stitches. | 你的创口被撕裂 |
| [14:00] | I remember. I was there. | 我都记得. 我在那 |
| [14:02] | How’s your gut? It’s hurting? | 你肠子怎么样? 疼不疼? |
| [14:04] | You shoot the guy who sold her the gun? | 你朝那个卖枪给你妻子的家伙开枪了? |
| [14:06] | She locked herself in the garage, | 她把她自己锁在车库里 |
| [14:08] | and she started the car. | 然后她发动了汽车 |
| [14:10] | You shoot the guy who sold her the garage-door opener? | 你朝卖开车库门装置给你妻子的人开枪了? |
| [14:15] | You’re an ass. | 你是个蠢货 |
| [14:16] | Now that is a bold position to take given that I shot you. | 口气很硬啊, 对一个开枪打过你的人 |
| [14:19] | The shooting just makes you an idiot. | 枪击只会使你变成白痴 |
| [14:22] | You’re an ass because you’re trying to wrap it in the flag, | 你是个蠢货, 因为拉起一面大旗 |
| [14:24] | like you did a good thing. | 好像在做什么伟大的事 |
| [14:25] | … | 你是一个蠢货和伪君子 |
| [14:28] | … | 只要你认为是对的, 你什么都会做 |
| [14:29] | That’s all I did. | 我也是那么干的 |
| [14:31] | You were my role model. | 你是我的榜样 |
| [14:32] | Watch out, you’re getting crumbs on the flag. | 当心点. 你的旗沾上面包渣了 |
| [14:34] | I didn’t commit to honor her. | 要她脸上添光的人不是我 |
| [14:36] | I didn’t commit to never lie to her. | 答应永不欺骗她的人不是我 |
| [14:37] | If you’d kept your mouth shut, | 那么, 如果你当时闭嘴的话 |
| [14:39] | she’d be alive, and you wouldn’t be shot. | 她就不会死, 你也不会挨枪子 |
| [14:40] | If you’d kept your pistols in your pants… | 如果你当时把你的”手枪”留在裤子里– |
| [14:42] | It’s my fault she’s dead! | 她的死是我的错 |
| [14:46] | I know it. | 我知道的 |
| [14:48] | But why can’t you admit that it’s | 但你为什么就不承认 |
| [14:49] | maybe just a little bit yours, too? | 你也许哪怕有那么一丁点的责任呢? |
| [14:53] | That maybe it’s not just medical mistakes that screw things up. | 也许不光是是医学上的错误才会坏事 |
| [14:58] | Here’s how life works. | 生活是这样的 |
| [15:01] | You either get to ask for an apology, | 要么向别人要求道歉 |
| [15:03] | or you get to shoot people. | 要么你开枪泄愤 |
| [15:05] | Not both. | 不可两样都做 |
| [15:10] | Infections don’t make your eyes pop out. | 感染不会让你眼珠子弹出来 |
| [15:12] | We should get back. | 我们该回去 |
| [15:13] | You’re supposed be chained to your bed. | 你不是被铐在床上么 |
| [15:14] | I’m not done eating. | 还没吃完 |
| [15:16] | Got to be some sort of bleeding disorder. | 肯定有什么出血紊乱 |
| [15:19] | This is really stupid. | 太蠢了 |
| [15:21] | If my stitches pop out again, | 瞧, 要是我缝线撑开了 |
| [15:24] | I got three doctors to save me. | 有三个医生能救我 |
| [15:27] | Could be some sort of weakness in the lining of the ocular veins. | 可能是眼球血管内层薄弱 |
| [15:32] | Okay, I’ll be you guys. | 好, 我替你们说 |
| [15:34] | No way, mate, | 不可能, 伙计 |
| [15:36] | too much blood to just be a vein. | 这么多血, 不可能是静脉 |
| [15:38] | No way, Hizzy, | 不可能, 老兄 |
| [15:39] | if it was an artery, he’d still be bleeding. | 如果是动脉, 他会血流不止 |
| [15:41] | Actually, he’d be dead. | 事实上, 他会死 |
| [15:44] | He could’ve had a granuloma in his sinuses that bled, | 他出血的瘘里可能长了肉芽瘤 |
| [15:47] | which could’ve been caused by Wegener’s. | 可能是 wegener 肉芽肿造成的 (血管炎, 发生于呼吸道和肾) |
| [15:49] | You’d think the surgeon would’ve noticed a giant growth while he was sticking the eyeball back in. | 当把眼球装回去时 如有肿瘤会注意到 |
| [15:52] | Tongue and eyes are sick, | 舌头和眼睛病了 |
| [15:54] | what about the nose? | 鼻子怎么样? |
| [15:55] | It’s right in between them. Why isn’t it sick? | 在两者之间, 它为什么没病? |
| [15:56] | So it’s not spreading. It’s got a common source. | 不是扩散性的, 是同一病源 |
| [15:59] | Which can only be what? | 只有什么可能? |
| [16:00] | The brain, except the CT was clean. | 脑, 但CT没有发现 |
| [16:03] | Check the brain’s trash. See what it’s hiding. | 检查脑部垃圾, 看藏了什么 |
| [16:04] | The brain doesn’t have a lymph system. | 脑可没有淋巴系统 |
| [16:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [16:07] | All its garbage just blows off, | 它的垃圾扔出来 |
| [16:08] | gets caught in the snow fence by the side of the road. | 被路边的防雪栅栏挡住 |
| [16:10] | You’re referring to the blood-brain barrier. | 你指血脑屏障 |
| [16:14] | What else? | 还能是什么? |
| [16:15] | Biopsy the barrier. | 检查屏障 |
| [16:16] | Wouldn’t it be safer to make a few educated guesses first? | 先根据事实推测, 岂不可靠些? |
| [16:19] | Try some relatively safe treatments? | 试一些安全的治疗 |
| [16:21] | Biopsy the barrier. | 检查血脑屏障 |
| [16:22] | But first, start him on Mebendazole in case it’s a worm. | 先给他用甲苯哒唑, 以防是寄生虫 |
| [16:25] | And Levofloxacin in case it’s an infection that slipped by the first antibiotic. | 还有左旋氧氟沙星 以防是逃过第一波抗生素的感染 |
| [16:28] | And Azithromycin for STDs. | 再用阿奇霉素, 以防是性病 |
| [16:32] | I really don’t think the wife is the kind to be messing around. | 我倒不认为妻子会放任厮混 |
| [16:38] | If I was married to her, I certainly… | 我要是娶了她, 肯定不会 |
| [16:39] | house House. | |
| [16:41] | The patient isn’t married. He’s a widower. | 这病人没结婚, 他是个鳏夫 |
| [16:46] | Really, it’s more helpful if you do the prescribed rehab yourself. | 说真的, 得你自己做复健才有用呢 |
| [16:52] | My body is fine. | 我身体没事 |
| [16:54] | My mind, on the other hand… | 脑子, 却… |
| [16:55] | Maybe she was a girlfriend. | 也许她是女友 |
| [16:57] | Or maybe she was just trying to jerk you around. | 也许她是耍你 |
| [16:59] | I spoke to every one of the nurses on that floor. | 我问过那层所有的护士了 |
| [17:01] | The patient only had six visitors, | 病人只有6名探视者 |
| [17:03] | two females, no babes. | 2个女子, 没有爱人 |
| [17:04] | His mother and his aunt. | 他妈妈和阿姨 |
| [17:06] | So they missed someone. | 也许他们漏掉了谁 |
| [17:07] | They’re not security. | 他们可不是警卫 |
| [17:08] | My posse never saw her or me talking on the other side of the glass. | 我手下可没看见我和她在玻璃对面说话 |
| [17:11] | They were a little busy trying to save the guy’s life. | 他们忙着救命呢 |
| [17:13] | There’s only one possible conclusion. | 只有一个解释 |
| [17:16] | It was a hallucination. | 是幻觉 |
| [17:20] | What does that look like to you? | 这你看起来是什么? |
| [17:21] | 0.6? Point six? | |
| [17:23] | Anesthesia? | 麻醉剂量? |
| [17:24] | No. | 不是 |
| [17:25] | It’s got to be six smudge. | 应该是6和一个污点 |
| [17:27] | Let’s say you’re right. | 就算你是对的 |
| [17:28] | It wouldn’t be that uncommon after a trauma, | 在外伤后不也很正常么 |
| [17:30] | after that much blood loss. | 在失血过多后? |
| [17:31] | If my perceptions are compromised, | 我的感觉如果被损害了 |
| [17:32] | then my judgment is compromised. | 那我的判断也受损 |
| [17:34] | What if his wife told me | 要是他妻子告诉我 |
| [17:36] | that the patient just got bit by a rabid Vietnamese leper? | 病人刚被狂怒的越南麻风病人咬了如何? |
| [17:39] | So pull yourself off the case. | 别介入这个案例了 |
| [17:41] | And the next case? | 下一个案例呢? |
| [17:42] | You take two weeks, | 你休息两个星期 |
| [17:43] | you recover. | 会恢复 |
| [17:44] | What if I don’t? | 要是不呢? |
| [17:46] | What if it wasn’t the shooting? | 也许不是枪击造成? |
| [17:48] | The guy who sees connections between everything | 洞察所有关联的人 |
| [17:50] | sees no connection between being shot and minor brain disruptions? | 怎么看不出枪伤和轻微脑部紊乱的联系? |
| [17:53] | What if it was the surgery? | 也许是手术? |
| [17:54] | What if it was the fact that you tore out your stitches and lost two pints of blood? | 也许是你撑破了缝线, 失2品脱的血? |
| [18:01] | Why did Gillick give me ketamine during my surgery? | gillick为什么在手术中给我用K他命? (一种可致迷幻的麻醉剂) |
| [18:08] | Working. | 工作中 |
| [18:09] | We need to talk. | 得谈谈 |
| [18:11] | Get back to the ICU. Who uncuffed you? | 回去重症护理室, 谁给你松铐的? |
| [18:14] | Why would a surgeon administer ketamine? | 外科医生为什么要用K他命? |
| [18:17] | – Who showed you your surgical file? | 谁让你看你的手术记录? |
| [18:19] | – How do you know it’s mine? | 怎么知道是我的? |
| [18:20] | Because your patient hasn’t had surgery, | 因为你的病人没做手术 |
| [18:21] | and you don’t care about anybody else. | 你也不关心其他人 |
| [18:23] | My anesthesia was almost nonexistent, | 我未被施麻醉手术 |
| [18:25] | and yet I wasn’t awake. | 却不清醒 |
| [18:26] | For some reason, | 出于什么原因 |
| [18:27] | somebody decided to put me in a dissociative coma | 有人将我置于分离性昏迷 |
| [18:30] | instead of just putting me out. | 而不是仅仅让我昏过去 |
| [18:32] | There are plenty of reasons to use… | 有充足的理由使用 |
| [18:33] | Ok | 好吧 |
| [18:34] | Fine. I’ll go beat the truth out of my surgeon. | 我自己去问手术医生真相 |
| [18:35] | Gillick, right? | Gillick, 对吗? |
| [18:45] | It worked. | 奏效了 |
| [18:51] | There’s a clinic in Germany. | 在德国有一个医疗机构 |
| [18:53] | They’ve been treating chronic pain | 他们诱发昏迷来治疗慢性疼痛 |
| [18:56] | by inducing comas and letting the mind basically reboot itself. | 让脑子能重新启动 |
| [18:58] | There’s about a 50% chance your pain will come back, | 有50%的可能, 你的疼痛会回来 |
| [19:01] | which of course means there is a 50% chance that it won’t. | 意味着还有50%机会, 不会 |
| [19:07] | – You had no right. | 你没有权利– |
| [19:08] | – To heal you? | 来治好你? |
| [19:10] | You messed with my brain. | 你摆弄我的脑子 |
| [19:11] | Why are you so upset? | 你为什么心烦? |
| [19:15] | Are you experiencing any neurological symptoms? | 你有什么神经症状吗? |
| [19:18] | Dizziness, tremors, hallucinations? | 晕眩, 震颤, 幻觉? |
| [19:20] | No. | 没有 |
| [19:21] | It’s a point of principle. | 这是原则问题 |
| [19:29] | Test was negative. | 检查呈阴性 |
| [19:31] | No trash against the fence. | 栅栏处没有垃圾 |
| [19:32] | Is your leg really better? | 你的腿真的好了? |
| [19:33] | Don’t worry, I’m sure something else is wrong. | 别担心, 总有地方坏了 |
| [19:36] | We did find blood. | 确实找到了血 |
| [19:37] | – On which side? | 在那一边? |
| [19:38] | – The wrong side. | 错的那边 |
| [19:39] | First thing that makes sense. | 第一桩有意义的发现 |
| [19:41] | The wrong side’s the wrong side. | 错的一边是错的 |
| [19:42] | It can’t make sense. | 没有意义 |
| [19:43] | It’d mess with his brain, | 搅乱脑子 |
| [19:44] | wouldn’t cause fever. | 不会导致高烧 |
| [19:46] | He’s been sleeping a lot lately. | 他最近睡得很多 |
| [19:48] | You worried? | 你担心了? |
| [19:50] | I marked a change of meds on his chart. | 我给他换了点药 |
| [19:54] | Foreign object, | 异物 |
| [19:55] | body wants to get rid of it, | 身体想摆脱掉 |
| [19:56] | that causes the fever. | 导致高烧 |
| [19:57] | Blood’s a foreign object? | 血液中的异物? |
| [19:59] | In the brain lining it is. | 在大脑内皮层里, 即 |
| [20:00] | – Blood dyscrasia means cancer. | 血恶液质说明有癌症 |
| [20:02] | – Find it. | 找到它 |
| [20:03] | – All the tests… – Have been negative. | – 所有的检查 – 都是阴性 |
| [20:05] | What do you do if your trashcans are full? | 你家的垃圾桶满了怎么办? |
| [20:08] | You use your neighbor’s trashcans. | 用邻居的垃圾桶 |
| [20:10] | Except it’s still light outside, | 可要是外面灯亮着 |
| [20:12] | your neighbor will see you. | 邻居会看到 |
| [20:13] | So you go out the back way into an alley | 所以你走后门, 跑进小巷 |
| [20:15] | and drop off your trash by their garage. | 把垃圾扔在邻家车库旁 |
| [20:17] | We’ll check the lymphatic system in the chest. | 去检查胸腔的淋巴系统 |
| [20:20] | You got that from trashcans in the alley? | 你从巷子里的垃圾桶就推导出了? |
| [20:23] | The saliva glands from the tongue | 舌头的唾液腺 |
| [20:24] | are connected to the lymphatic system in the lungs. | 和肺部的淋巴系统相连 |
| [20:27] | It’s the next lymphatic system over. | 这是下一个邻近的淋巴系统 |
| [20:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [20:33] | Go get lung lymph. | 去查肺淋巴液 |
| [20:41] | How did he know that? | 他怎么会想到的 |
| [20:45] | I wouldn’t have hired him if he wasn’t smart. | 他要是不聪明, 我就不会雇用他了 |
| [20:48] | Right. | 是 |
| [20:51] | ‘Cause you have nothing but respect for him. | 你只是敬重他 |
| [20:56] | Maybe he knew the answer | 或许他知道答案 |
| [20:58] | because the question | 因为提问 |
| [21:01] | wasn’t nearly as tricky as you thought. | 不如你想的那么狡猾 |
| [21:07] | Maybe he’s not getting smarter, | 或许不是他变聪明了 |
| [21:10] | you’re getting dumber. | 而是你变笨了 |
| [21:32] | You pretend to buck the system, | 你假装颠覆体制 |
| [21:35] | pretend to be a rebel. | 你假装做个叛逆者 |
| [21:37] | You claim to hate rules. | 声称仇恨规则 |
| [21:40] | But all you do is substitute your own rules for society’s. | 但你所做所为不过是 用你的规则来替代这个社会的 |
| [21:45] | And it’s a nice simple rule, | 这是个简单美妙的规则 |
| [21:49] | tell the blunt, honest truth | 说出直率正直的真相 |
| [21:53] | in the starkest, darkest way. | 用最赤裸裸, 黑暗的方式 |
| [21:56] | And what will be, will be. | 会怎样就怎样 |
| [21:59] | What will be, should be. | 该怎样就怎样 |
| [22:03] | And everyone else is a coward. | 所有其他人都是懦夫 |
| [22:09] | But you’re wrong. | 但你错了 |
| [22:12] | It’s not cowardly to not call someone an idiot. | 不把别人当傻瓜并不是怯懦 |
| [22:16] | People aren’t tactful or polite just because it’s nice. | 人们不仅仅出于友善而表现得谨慎礼貌 |
| [22:21] | They do it because they got an ounce of humility. | 他们这样, 因为尚有一丝的谦恭在 |
| [22:29] | Because they know that they will make mistakes, | 因为他们知道会犯错误 |
| [22:34] | and they know that their actions have consequences, | 知道他们的行为会有后果 |
| [22:37] | and they know that those consequences are their fault. | 他们知道后果是自己的错误造成 |
| [22:52] | Why do you want so bad not to be human, House? | 你为什么如此不人性, house? |
| [23:01] | No, he’s awake. | 噢, 他醒着 |
| [23:03] | House, we need to talk to you. | House, 得跟你谈谈 |
| [23:06] | How the hell did you know I was awake? | 你怎知道我醒着? |
| [23:08] | Your nostrils flare when you sleep. | 你睡着时鼻孔喷火 |
| [23:10] | – No, they do not. | 不, 才没有 |
| [23:11] | – Fine. I’m lying. | 好, 我说谎了 |
| [23:15] | – Test was negative. | 检查都是阴性 |
| [23:16] | – You knew? | 你知道? |
| [23:17] | – Force of habit. | 习惯的力量 |
| [23:18] | – Showed no cancer. | 未发现癌症 |
| [23:19] | No reason why he’s got a fever of 103, | 没道理他高烧到103度 |
| [23:21] | and no reason why his tongue won’t fit in his mouth. | 没道理他的舌头放不进嘴里 |
| [23:23] | He’s post-op. Chase is getting him up and around. | 他做完手术. Chase 照看他 |
| [23:25] | It’s important that you’re up ASAP after surgery. | 你手术后起来动动很重要 |
| [23:28] | You think you can urinate? | 觉得你能小便? |
| [23:38] | It’s getting bigger! | 涨大了! |
| [23:41] | What… | 什么, 你… |
| [23:43] | Are you getting aroused? | 你勃起了? |
| [23:45] | No! Not that part! | 不! 不是那一部分 |
| [23:46] | Oh, God, it hurts! | 哦, 天, 很疼 |
| [23:49] | It’s not stopping! | 停不下来 |
| [23:55] | Surgeons found no evidence of a burst artery. | 手术没有发现动脉破裂 |
| [23:58] | The blood had to come from somewhere, | 这么多血不会无缘无故 |
| [24:01] | you took a shower in it. | 你被喷了一身 |
| [24:04] | … | 你觉得有人溜进来踢他的蛋蛋 |
| [24:06] | and poke out his eye and swell up his tongue? | 戳他的眼睛, 还吹大他的舌头? |
| [24:09] | Keep riding. | 继续骑 |
| [24:11] | I got a bet with my physio that I can do 100 klicks by Friday. | 我和理疗师打赌说我周五前能骑100公里 |
| [24:14] | What about blood from the kidneys? | 肾脏出血? |
| [24:19] | Kidneys drain into the bladder, which drains into the ureter. | 血从肾脏进入膀胱, 然后流入尿道 |
| [24:23] | There’s no way it would mess with the scrotum. | 不可能灌到阴囊里 |
| [24:25] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
| [24:27] | basic human anatomy. | 基本人体构造 |
| [24:29] | Therefore, I think it’s safe to assume that the problem lies elsewhere. | 换言之, 我认为问题在别处 |
| [24:33] | But given that this case doesn’t make any kind of sense whatsoever, | 这个病例反正也不符合常理 |
| [24:35] | maybe we should even question the basics. | 也许应该怀疑他的基本构造 |
| [24:37] | Maybe he’s not human? | 也许他不是人类 |
| [24:39] | An anatomical defect would seem more likely, but let’s not rule that one out. | 应该说解剖结构缺陷, 不过.. 也不除他是非人 |
| [24:42] | Even more likely, he is human, | 更合理的说法, 他是人 |
| [24:44] | his anatomy is where it’s supposed to be, but he has testicular cancer. | 解剖结构也正常, 但他有睾丸癌 |
| [24:49] | … | 我们检查了胸部的淋巴系统 |
| [24:52] | … | 手术人员并不会留意这些 |
| [24:54] | They weren’t doing an inventory. | 他们不是每项都做 |
| [24:56] | May have been lucky. | 他走运了也说不定 |
| [24:58] | You don’t catch testicular cancer early, it kills. | 如果不能早期发现睾丸癌, 会死人的 |
| [25:00] | – Probably eroded some vessel. | 可能侵蚀了某些血管 |
| [25:02] | – Yeah, yeah, I know. | 是, 我知道 |
| [25:03] | The question is why I didn’t think of it. | 问题是为何我没想到 |
| [25:05] | Well, eyes popping out is a rather odd presentation. | 眼球弹出是个奇怪的表征 |
| [25:08] | Sac blowing up, on the other hand… | 反之, 阴囊爆炸就… |
| [25:11] | If you could think of everything yourself, you wouldn’t need a team to annoy. | 如果都能自己想出来 你就不需要折磨团队了 |
| [25:14] | I screwed up some basic anatomy, | 我没注意到基本的解剖 |
| [25:16] | and I missed connecting a testicular explosion with a testicular problem. | 没有把睾丸爆炸和睾丸联系起来 |
| [25:20] | You think there’s any way I would’ve done that before Cuddy messed with my brain? | 以前我不可能这样 都是cuddy乱搞我的大脑 |
| [25:23] | She was trying to help you, and it worked. | 她只是在帮你, 而且奏效了 |
| [25:25] | Yeah, I can run like the wind, | 是啊, 我跑的像一阵风 |
| [25:27] | but I can’t think. | 却失去了思考 |
| [25:29] | And seeing as how I’m too old to become a professional athlete, | 现在转行当运动员也太老了点 |
| [25:32] | it looks to me as if she screwed me over big time. | 好像是多年蓄意的恶作剧 |
| [25:38] | You don’t want a healthy leg. | 你不想要健康的腿 |
| [25:40] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
| [25:42] | If you’ve got a good life, if you’re healthy, | 如果你生活美满, 身体健康 |
| [25:44] | you’ve got no reason to bitch. – No reason to hate life. | 你就没借口愤世, 没借口憎恨生活 |
| [25:46] | – Here’s the flaw in your argument. | 逻辑有漏洞 |
| [25:47] | If I enjoy hating life, I don’t hate life, I enjoy it. | 如果我享受憎恨生活 说明我不恨生活, 我享受生活 |
| [25:49] | I didn’t say it was rational. | 你不能按正常逻辑 |
| [25:53] | HIV testing is 99% accurate, | 艾滋病测试的准确率为99% |
| [25:56] | which means there are some people who test positive, | 意思是有些人测试阳性 |
| [25:59] | who live with their own impending doom for months or years | 在末日的恐惧中生活数月 |
| [26:01] | before finding out everything’s okay. | 甚至数年, 然后发现自己没事 |
| [26:03] | Weirdly, most of them don’t react with happiness, or even anger. | 奇怪的是, 大多数人没有欣喜 甚至也不生气 |
| [26:07] | They get depressed. | 他们只是沮丧 |
| [26:09] | Not because they wanted to die, | 并非他们想死 |
| [26:11] | but because they’ve defined themselves by their disease. | 而是他们已经根据疾病把自己归类 |
| [26:13] | Suddenly what made them them isn’t real. | 突然, 用来归类的依据失效了 |
| [26:16] | I don’t define myself by my leg. | 我没把自己归为瘸子 |
| [26:18] | No. You have taken it one step further. | 不, 你的归类更过分 |
| [26:23] | The only way you could come to terms with your disability | 你对待残疾的办法是 |
| [26:25] | was to somehow make it mean nothing. | 让它显得无足轻重 |
| [26:29] | So you had to redefine everything. | 这样你就得重新归类 |
| [26:33] | You have dismissed anything physical, | 你放弃了一切生理的- |
| [26:36] | anything not coldly, calculatingly intellectual. | 只留下冰冷的, 可以计算的信息 |
| [26:41] | Why are you protecting her? | 为什么帮她说话? |
| [26:47] | Because she’s done nothing wrong. | 因为她没做错什么 |
| [26:51] | You’re completely comfortable with what she did to me? | 你觉得她对我所做的没什么? |
| [26:54] | Yeah, I am. Yeah. | 是的 |
| [26:58] | You agonize over moral choices. | 你对道德抉择从不轻松 |
| [27:01] | You’re not completely comfortable with anything | 你不会对任何东西无所谓 |
| [27:04] | until you’ve taken days to get your head around every possible side. | 除非你先考虑到方方面面 |
| [27:08] | I’ve known what she did for six hours. | 我6小时前才发现她对我做的 |
| [27:11] | How come you’re acting like you’ve known for days? | 你好像知道好几天了? |
| [27:15] | What do I have? | 我得了什么? |
| [27:17] | – You’re not sick. | 你没病 |
| [27:18] | – What do I have? | 我得了什么? |
| [27:19] | You need to calm down! | 你要冷静 |
| [27:20] | – I have my brain! That’s it! | 我的大脑废了! 就是这样! |
| [27:22] | – We were trying to help you. | 我们试图帮你 |
| [27:23] | Yeah, nobody tries to screw up, they just do. | 没人”试图”捣乱, 直接动手即可 |
| [27:26] | You were out of control. You were shooting morphine. | 你失控了, 你在用吗啡– |
| [27:29] | I can make people better. | 我有能力帮助别人! |
| [27:30] | And you two decide to trade that for jogging shoes! | 你们俩决定用跑步能力来交换 |
| [27:33] | If you’re suffering from side-effects, then we can look at that. | 如果有副作用, 我们可以查个清楚– |
| [27:36] | You value the physical so much. | 你太注重肉体 |
| [27:38] | Let me put this in terms you can understand. | 我们用简单易懂的语言 |
| [27:45] | You’re unbelievable. | 你真行 |
| [27:47] | Even when you’re out of your mind with anger and fear, | 甚至在愤怒和恐惧的时候 |
| [27:49] | you still couch it in logical terms. | 还是有条有理 |
| [27:52] | – Are you hallucinating? | 你产生幻觉? |
| [27:53] | – Yeah, I’m hallucinating. | 是的, 我有幻觉! |
| [27:55] | No, I mean right now. | 不, 我说现在 |
| [27:57] | Are you hallucinating? | 你有幻觉? |
| [28:00] | – How did you know I was… | 你怎么知道我… |
| [28:02] | – You were yelling at me. | 你对我大叫大嚷 |
| [28:05] | – You were calling me Wilson. | 你叫我wilson |
| [28:07] | – No. | 没有 |
| [28:09] | You’re losing it, House. | 你现在醒了, house. |
| [28:11] | – I never call Wilson by his name. | 我从没叫过wilson名字 |
| [28:14] | – Yeah, right. | 噢, 是啊 |
| [28:14] | Now the hallucinator is going to tell the hallucinatee what happened. | 幻觉的人要告诉他的幻觉对象 发生了什么 |
| [28:18] | You’re not the hallucinatee. Wilson was the hallucinatee. | 你没出现在幻觉中, Wilson才是 |
| [28:20] | You think maybe you’re focusing on the wrong thing here? | 你这是不是有点避重就轻? |
| [28:22] | Cuddy’s office was the hallucinatee. | Cuddy的办公室 |
| [28:24] | The bathroom was the hallucinatee. | 还有洗手间 |
| [28:26] | Bathroom. It figures. | 洗手间, 明白了 |
| [28:29] | What figures? | 明白什么? |
| [28:32] | You wet your bed. | 你尿床了 |
| [28:36] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
| [28:40] | – Test was negative. | 测试阴性 |
| [28:41] | – No. | 不 |
| [28:42] | AFP and beta HCG say no testicular cancer. | Afp蛋白和β-HCG检查排除睾丸癌 |
| [28:45] | So, let’s recap. | 从头来, 我们排除了每一种可能 |
| [28:49] | We’ve just ruled out everything, | 所以, 答案必然也不符合常理 |
| [28:52] | Do a cystoscopy. Make sure he’s human. | 做膀胱镜检查, 并且确保他是人类 |
| [28:55] | – The test was negative. | 检查结果是否定的 |
| [28:57] | – For him being human? | 他不是人类? |
| [28:58] | Everything was right where it’s supposed to be. | 各个部位都在正常的位置 |
| [29:00] | All the tubes go where they’re supposed to go. | 所有的通道都通向正常的位置 |
| [29:02] | Most likely scenario, some kind of bacterial prostatitis. | 最可能的是细菌性前列腺炎 |
| [29:17] | Did you find out if his father hunched? | 查查他父亲是不是弓着背 |
| [29:20] | His father have trouble peeing? | 尿尿有麻烦? |
| [29:24] | His father have sex with his own mother? | 他父亲和亲生母亲上床? |
| [29:27] | If the answers to any of those questions is yes, assume you’re right. | 任何一条被言中, 就可以假设你是对的 |
| [29:30] | If the answers are no, | 如果都没有说中 |
| [29:32] | assume you’re right, but biopsy some prostate lymphs just to be sure. | 还是假设你对 但要检查前列腺淋巴以防万一 |
| [29:36] | But | 可是… |
| [29:38] | then we’d have to cut through his stomach, | 那只能切开他的腹部 |
| [29:39] | and since he’s clearly got a bleeding problem, this kind of surgery… | 明显他有出血的问题, 这种手术可能– |
| [29:42] | He doesn’t clearly have anything. | 他不是”明显”有问题 |
| [29:48] | How did I get here? | 我怎么到这里的? |
| [29:50] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
| [29:53] | I was in the ICU, | 我起先在icu. |
| [29:56] | and then I was coming down these stairs with you guys. | 然后就和你们一起下楼梯 |
| [30:00] | What happened in between? | 中间发生了什么? |
| [30:06] | I don’t remember how I got here. | 我不记得怎么到这里 |
| [30:21] | I’m taking myself off my case. | 我不能继续跟病例 |
| [30:24] | Your patient is in critical care. He’s had a fever unabated for two… | 你的病人在深度监护, 连续两天发烧– |
| [30:27] | I think I’m losing my mind. | 我变的糊涂 |
| [30:30] | I’m having blackouts. | 有时头昏 |
| [30:32] | – You said you weren’t having any… | 你说了没有– |
| [30:34] | – I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
| [30:35] | If you are doing this to scare me, you made your point. | 如果你想这样来吓唬我, 你得逞了 |
| [30:38] | Next time you get shot, I promise to only treat the bullet wounds. | 下次你被枪打, 我保证只管治枪伤 |
| [30:42] | I’m off the case. | 我放弃病例 |
| [30:49] | Why did you jump up when I came in? | 我进来的时候为什么跳起来? |
| [30:52] | I thought you were going to attack me again. | 我以为你又来找我麻烦 |
| [30:56] | Again? | 又来? |
| [30:57] | Yeah, you were in my face. | 是, 你对我破口大骂 |
| [30:59] | – No, I wasn’t. – You were… | – 你还– – 不, 我没有 |
| [31:02] | You came in here with Wilson and… | 你和Wilson一起进来– |
| [31:05] | – That was a hallucination. | 那是幻觉 |
| [31:06] | – No, you… | 不, 你– |
| [31:07] | Which means this is a hallucination. | 说明这也是幻觉 |
| [31:26] | How can I tell what’s real and what’s not? | 怎样才能分辨是不是真实的? |
| [31:31] | Everything looks the same, | 看上去都一样 |
| [31:34] | sounds the same, | 听起来一样 |
| [31:37] | tastes the same. | 尝起来也一样 |
| [31:41] | Seems like I’d be the last person you’d want to ask. | 看来你根本不想问我 |
| [31:44] | Why not? | 当然不想 |
| [31:46] | You’re obviously not here. | 明显你不在这里 |
| [31:48] | I’m obviously not here. | 我也不在这里 |
| [31:50] | Which means this is a creation of my mind, | 这些都是我头脑里的 |
| [31:51] | which means I’m really just asking myself. | 所以我其实在自问自答 |
| [31:54] | If you’re talking to yourself, that’s a lot of unnecessary explanation. | 如果你是在跟自己说话 那些解释都不必要 |
| [31:58] | Hey, I’m trying to work this out. | 嘿, 我是想搞清楚 |
| [32:00] | That requires give and take, even in my own mind. | 有予有求才行, 即使在我脑子里 |
| [32:04] | What was the question? | 有什么问题? |
| [32:06] | How can I tell what’s real? | 怎样才能分辨是不是真的? |
| [32:08] | Does it matter? | 有所谓吗? |
| [32:11] | That doesn’t sound like something I’d ask. | 我没问这个问题 |
| [32:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [32:14] | Your concern is that if you act in the real world based on information that’s not real, | 你担心的是在真实的世界里 根据不真实的信息行动 |
| [32:19] | the results are impossible to foresee. | 造成后果的不可预料 |
| [32:21] | With you so far. | 你不就是 |
| [32:22] | But information is incapable of harm in and of itself. | 但是信息本身并非有害 |
| [32:25] | Ideas are neither good nor bad | 不管一个念头是好是坏 |
| [32:28] | but merely as useful as what we do with them. | 只有当我们实施才有用 |
| [32:30] | Only actions can cause harm. | 只有行动能造成伤害 |
| [32:33] | That sounds like me. | 这像我说的话 |
| [32:36] | So you do nothing. | 所以你不要做任何事 |
| [32:37] | You refrain from taking any actions. | 控制自己不要行动 |
| [32:41] | You continue to throw out your ideas as you always would, | 继续像往常一样冒出主意 |
| [32:44] | but if they’re based on faulty assumptions, | 如果这些主意是基于错误前提 |
| [32:47] | your team will point that out. | 你的团队会指正你 |
| [32:49] | They won’t do anything that could hurt him. | 不会对他们造成伤害 |
| [32:54] | So I trust my team? | 所以我要信任团队 |
| [32:58] | Test was negative. | 检查都是否定的 |
| [32:59] | – No blood in the prostate. | 前列腺没有出血 |
| [33:01] | – No structural abnormalities. | 没有构造异常 |
| [33:02] | If something doesn’t make sense, | 如果某事无法解释 |
| [33:04] | what does that mean? | 这表示什么? |
| [33:07] | It’s not rhetorical. | 不是玩修辞 |
| [33:09] | I need your input on everything I ask, no matter how obvious it might seem. | 我需要你们回答我的问题 不管它多么的明显 |
| [33:12] | It means you’re wrong. | 表示你错了 |
| [33:15] | It means one of your assumptions is wrong. | 表示你的前提假设是错的 |
| [33:17] | Because if something doesn’t make sense, it can’t be real. | 因为如果某事无法解释, 它就不是真实的 |
| [33:19] | So what are our assumptions? | 我们的前提条件是? |
| [33:21] | We don’t have any. We’re just guessing and testing. | 我们没有前提, 只是猜测然后检查 |
| [33:23] | We assume the tests are right. | 我们假设检查结果都是正确的 |
| [33:25] | We’ve already re-done them. Twice. | 我们重新检查了两次 |
| [33:26] | Let’s go more basic. | 从更基本的地方考虑 |
| [33:28] | What’s more basic than the test results? | 有什么比检查结果还要基本的? |
| [33:30] | The tests themselves. | 检查本身 |
| [33:32] | What does a biopsy consist of? | 活组织切片检查包括那些环节? |
| [33:34] | You take a sample. | 取样 |
| [33:36] | Define sample. | 什么叫样本? |
| [33:38] | It’s a small representative piece of whatever you think is the problem. | 你认为有问题部位的一小片代表性组织 |
| [33:42] | You go down to the shore, you fill a cup of water. | 走到岸边, 舀一杯水 |
| [33:44] | It’s got no fish in it. | 杯子里没有鱼 |
| [33:46] | Does that mean no fish in the ocean? | 难道可以证明海里没有鱼? |
| [33:47] | We can do another biopsy. | 我们可以再做一次检查 |
| [33:48] | We could fill another cup of water. But we gotta dive in. | 那样我们只会舀起另一杯水 我们需要潜到海底 |
| [33:51] | We got to see what’s actually in there. | 我们必须找到里面到底有什么 |
| [33:52] | We can’t operate, he’s got a bleeding problem. | 不能动手术, 他有出血问题 |
| [33:54] | We assume he’s got a bleeding problem. | 我们假设他有出血问题 |
| [33:56] | Yeah, because he bled from where he wasn’t supposed to bleed, | 因为他从不该出血的地方出血 |
| [33:59] | causing parts of his body to blow up. | 导致身体的一部分爆裂 |
| [34:01] | Assuming that crazy assumption is correct, | 如果我们这个假设是正确的 |
| [34:03] | if we operate on him, we’ll kill him. | 动手术等于杀死他 |
| [34:05] | What if we could find a way to do this surgery | 那如果我们能找到一个办法 |
| [34:10] | without giving him more than a paper cut? | 可以只开一个小口? |
| [34:13] | You want to let a robot operate on me? | 你们想让机器人给我做手术? |
| [34:18] | The technology is amazing. | 科技发展很快 |
| [34:20] | It magnifies everything 10 times. It’s 10 times the accuracy. | 机器能放大十倍, 那就是十倍的精确 |
| [34:23] | No way. I want a person. | 不行, 我更信任人 |
| [34:25] | – A person would be controlling… | 会有人来操纵… |
| [34:27] | – People suck. | 人类靠不住 |
| [34:29] | People have turned you from a guy with a swollen tongue | 是人使你从一个大舌头变得 |
| [34:32] | into a guy with one eye, one ball, and a stapled-on face. | 一只眼, 一个蛋蛋 还有一张打满纱布的脸 |
| [34:35] | If you want someone to hold you while you cry yourself to sleep at night, | 如果你希望有人在你哭泣入眠时抱着你 |
| [34:38] | choose warm and soft. | 找个暖和一点, 温柔一点的 |
| [34:40] | You want someone to write you a poem, | 如果要人给你作首诗 |
| [34:42] | pick the sensitive loner. | 找个更为敏感的独行者 |
| [34:44] | If all you care about is that something’s done right, | 如果想找个能做好事的 |
| [34:46] | pick the guy with the metal head. | 请找铁头人 |
| [34:48] | – No way. | 没门 |
| [34:49] | – No way, no way. | 你说没门也不行 |
| [34:50] | You gotta see this thing in action before you say no way. Come on. | 在你说没门前你得看看 它是怎么工作的, 来吧 |
| [34:53] | House, what are you doing? | House, 你想干嘛? |
| [34:56] | Nothing. | 没想干嘛 |
| [34:58] | I’m not doing anything. | 我不会做任何事情 |
| [35:00] | Just throwing out ideas. | 只是发表看法 |
| [35:01] | I think that you should put him in a wheelchair and take him down to the OR. | 我想你该找个轮椅, 把他推到手术室去 |
| [35:04] | But I may be out of my mind. | 可能我是有点疯了 |
| [35:16] | Relax, Cameron. | 放松, Cameron |
| [35:18] | I’m not going to cut you. | 我不会伤到你的 |
| [35:20] | I just wanna show what this puppy can do. | 只是想演示下它的能力 |
| [35:23] | It can make one-millimeter incisions. | 它可以切开只有一毫米的口子 |
| [35:26] | You don’t know how small that is? | 你知道这有多小么? |
| [35:28] | It’s small even in metric. | 在米制单位里已经很小了 |
| [35:31] | If I do something that doesn’t make sense, | 如果我做了什么奇怪的事 |
| [35:33] | even to you, stop me. | 对你做了的话, 阻止我 |
| [35:47] | Delicate, no? | 很精巧, 不是么? |
| [36:22] | House House. | |
| [36:24] | Does that hurt? | 痛吗? |
| [36:30] | Seen enough. | 看够了没? |
| [36:34] | No. | 还没 |
| [36:36] | That wasn’t a question. | 这可不是个问句 |
| [36:38] | You either do this, or you die. | 你要么做手术, 要么去死 |
| [36:44] | You’ve wasted your life. | 你浪费了你的生命 |
| [36:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
| [36:48] | If only I’d spent more time dedicating myself to finding someone worthy to shoot. | 我应该多花点时间去找个值得射杀的人 |
| [36:54] | If I had killed you, would it have mattered? | 如果我那时杀了你, 也不在乎么? |
| [36:56] | Not to me. | 对我来说, 不 |
| [36:58] | Have you got a pen? | 有笔么? |
| [36:59] | You don’t care if you live or die? | 你不在乎生死? |
| [37:00] | I care because I live. | 我还活着所以在乎 |
| [37:02] | I can’t care if I’m dead. | 我死了想在乎也不可能了 |
| [37:05] | I don’t want to hear semantics. | 我不想和你玩文字游戏 |
| [37:07] | You anti-semantic bastard. | 你这个不懂语义学的混蛋 |
| [37:10] | Would anybody care that the world lost that wit? | 如果世界没有了你这种智慧 会有人在乎么? |
| [37:13] | Working here. | 我正忙着呢 |
| [37:14] | That’s all right. You don’t have to say anything. | 没关系, 你什么也不用说 |
| [37:16] | Just let me soak into your subconscious. | 让我进入你的潜意识 |
| [37:21] | You think that the only truth that matters | 你认为唯一有意义的真理是 |
| [37:24] | is the truth that can be measured. | 那些可以衡量的真理 |
| [37:26] | Good intentions don’t count. | 好意可不算 |
| [37:28] | What’s in your heart doesn’t count. | 心里想的不算 |
| [37:31] | Caring doesn’t count. | 关爱也不算 |
| [37:33] | But a man’s life can be measured | 但是一个男人一生的价值可以用 |
| [37:35] | by how many tears are shed when he dies. | 他死时有多少人落泪来衡量 |
| [37:41] | Just because you can’t measure them, | 只是因为你不能衡量它们 |
| [37:44] | just because you don’t want to measure them, | 只是因为你不想衡量它们 |
| [37:47] | doesn’t mean it’s not real. | 并不代表那不存在 |
| [37:54] | That does not make sense. | 这解释不通 |
| [37:58] | And even if I’m wrong, | 即是我是错的 |
| [38:01] | you’re still miserable. | 你还是那么痛苦 |
| [38:05] | Did you really think that your life’s purpose | 你真的认为生命的目的 |
| [38:08] | was to sacrifice yourself and get nothing in return? | 是牺牲自己而不求回报 |
| [38:13] | No. | 这不对 |
| [38:16] | You believe there’s no purpose to anything. | 你相信做任何事情都不该有目的 |
| [38:21] | Even the lives you save, you dismiss. | 包括你拯救的生命, 以及不能拯救的 |
| [38:27] | You turn the one decent thing in your life and you taint it, strip it of all meaning. | 你做了件高尚的事, 可你贬低它 说没有任何意义 |
| [38:40] | You’re miserable for nothing. | 你只是徒然地痛苦 |
| [38:44] | And I don’t know why you’d want to live. | 我不知道你为什么还想活着 |
| [39:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [39:25] | I know what’s wrong. | 我知道问题在哪了 |
| [39:31] | House, get out of here, you’re not sterile. | House, 快出去, 你没有消过毒 |
| [39:36] | He’ll be fine. | 他会好起来的 |
| [39:38] | Great. | 太好了 |
| [39:41] | What’s he got? | 他得了什么病? |
| [39:43] | How come you guys have never tried to yank me off this case? | 为什么你们从来没试着 让我不接手这个病例? |
| [39:48] | I’m having hallucinations, | 我一直存在幻觉 |
| [39:50] | blackouts. | 思维空白 |
| [39:51] | But you’re always insane, and you’re always right. | 你总有点疯狂, 但你总是对的 |
| [39:55] | I’m almost always eventually right. | 我总是到最后才是正确的 |
| [39:59] | You have no way of knowing when eventually is. | 你不可能知道什么时候是”最后” |
| [40:03] | Every time I’ve had an epiphany on this one, | 每次我有什么想法了 |
| [40:06] | you guys were right on board. | 你们唯命是从 |
| [40:08] | No challenges, nothing to explain. | 不挑战我的观点, 也不做任何辩解 |
| [40:11] | No offense, but | 没什么恶意, 但是 |
| [40:13] | either you guys are getting smarter or I’m getting dumber. | 要么你们越来越聪明了 要么就是我越来越笨了 |
| [40:16] | We’ve worked with you long enough to know… | 我们和你工作那么久了, 知道… |
| [40:18] | I know the test results even before you enter the room. | 我在你们进门前就知道检查结果了 |
| [40:21] | We have identical knowledge. | 我们存在一样的意识 |
| [40:23] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
| [40:25] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
| [40:26] | If something doesn’t make sense, | 如果有什么事情说不通 |
| [40:27] | one of your assumptions has to be wrong. | 一定是你们的某个假设错了 |
| [40:30] | Because if it doesn’t make sense, it can’t be real. | 因为如果解释不通, 现实中就不可能发生 |
| [40:33] | But what if the faulty assumption is that it’s real? | 如果假设这并不是现实, 会怎样? |
| [40:39] | House, you’re losing it. | House, 你有点迷糊了 |
| [40:42] | I’ve lost it. | 我早迷糊了 |
| [40:47] | Why did you stop me? | 为什么阻止我? |
| [40:49] | Because I think you’re going to kill him. | 因为我觉得你要杀了他 |
| [40:50] | No, you don’t think that. | 不, 你不是觉得 |
| [40:52] | You know it. | 而是知道我要这么做 |
| [40:55] | Because you’re in my head. | 因为你存在于我的思维中 |
| [40:57] | As long as the delusion makes sense, my mind lets it go on. | 只要错觉有合理的解释 我就不会醒来 |
| [41:02] | I have to make it not make sense. | 我必须要让一切没法解释 |
| [41:05] | I have to push it past the point where it can trick my mind. | 使这些不再能欺骗我的大脑 |
| [41:08] | Hello. | 喂, 喂 |
| [41:10] | If this is a nightmare, you’re gonna wake up. | 如果这是个噩梦的话, 你会醒过来 |
| [41:12] | If it’s real, you’re killing a man. | 如果是现实, 你可是在杀人 |
| [41:14] | It’s also possible that I may already be dead. | 还有一种可能是我已经死了 |
| [41:16] | And I don’t believe in the afterlife. | 但我不相信死后有什么灵魂 |
| [41:18] | House, go back to your room. | House, 回到病房去 |
| [41:20] | If this is a hallucination, it’s a good one. | 如果这是幻觉, 也挺好的 |
| [41:22] | You’re pain-free. You can walk. | 你能感受到疼痛, 你能走路… |
| [41:24] | It’s not real. Therefore, it’s meaningless. | 这不是真实的, 所以, 这些都没什么意义 |
| [41:26] | I want meaning. | 我需要有意义的东西 |
| [42:12] | Oh, God. | 我的上帝 |
| [42:47] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
| [42:49] | – He was shot. – Twice. | – 他中枪了 – 两发 |
| [42:51] | Once in the abdomen, once in the neck. | 腹部一枪, 脖子一枪 |
| [42:53] | – Hello. – It’s gonna be okay. | -嗨 -没事的 |
| [42:55] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
| [42:56] | You don’t know nothing. | 你什么都不知道 |
| [42:58] | Tell Cuddy | 告诉Cuddy |
| [43:01] | I want ketamine. | 给我用K他命 |