时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | All right. Stand here. | 好的, 站在这儿 |
[00:14] | You’re just tall enough. | 你刚好够高 |
[00:18] | I… I don’t… I don’t think I am. | 我–我不觉得 |
[00:23] | It just goes around. | 只不过是转圈 |
[00:24] | There’s nothing to be scared of, all right? | 没什么可怕的, 对不? |
[00:26] | I didn’t say I was scared. | 谁说我害怕了 |
[00:28] | It’ll be fun. | 很好玩的 来吧 |
[00:29] | Come on, when I was a kid, this was my favorite thing ever. | 我小时候最爱玩这个了 |
[00:31] | I don’t like rides. | 我不喜欢坐旋转飞车 |
[00:35] | All right. All right. I just… I thought it would be fun. | 没事, 没事 我只是以为这会很好玩 |
[00:39] | I shouldn’t be making you do this. | 我不该逼你玩这个 |
[00:41] | Uh… Let’s go home. We can have fun at home. | 呃… 回家吧 我们可以回家玩 |
[00:45] | No, Daddy. Wait. | 不, 爸爸, 等等 |
[00:53] | The ride does look like fun. | 旋转飞车看上去好像很好玩 |
[01:06] | Oh, this is awesome. | 哦, 真是太棒了! |
[01:26] | Alice? Are you all right? | alice, 你没事吧? |
[01:29] | Honey, you all right? | 亲爱的, 你没事吧? |
[01:32] | Alice? Alice? Are you okay? | alice! alice 你怎么了? |
[02:10] | Nothing happened. Something happened. | – 什么事也没有 – 一定有事发生了 |
[02:13] | It was a little kiddie ride. | – 只不过是小孩子玩的旋转飞车 – 她不喜欢玩旋转飞车 |
[02:15] | She hates those rides. I don’t understand why you insist on making… | 我不明白为什么你总是– |
[02:17] | Okay, I appreciate the fullness of your answers, | 好了, 我很感谢你们回答得这样详细 |
[02:20] | but I just wanted to know if she’d had any history of abdominal problems. | 我要知道的是 她是否得过任何腹部疾病 |
[02:23] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[02:25] | The admitting doctor noted no family history of… | 入院纪录上写着没有家族病史– |
[02:28] | I have an aunt with Crohn’s disease. | 我有个姑妈有克朗氏症 (慢性肉芽肿性炎症) |
[02:30] | You didn’t mention that? I forgot what it was called, okay? | – 你没说吗? – 我忘了那个叫什么病 |
[02:33] | Your aunt’s got a million things wrong with her. | 你姑妈全身都是病 |
[02:35] | If you paid attention for five minutes… | 如果你能集中哪怕是五分钟的注意力– |
[02:36] | I doubt it’s Crohn’s. She has none of the other symptoms. | 我不认为这是克朗氏症 她没有任何这方面的症状 |
[02:39] | You’re alone with her for eight hours, she ends up in the hospital. | 你只跟她单独待了8 个小时 而她就落了个住院的结果 |
[02:42] | I’m wondering if we can focus on answering the questions, Mrs. Hartmann. | Hartmann夫人 能不能把重点放在回答问题上 |
[02:45] | I’m not Mrs. Hartmann. We’re divorced. | 我不是Hartmann夫人 我们离婚了 |
[02:49] | I suspected. | 我猜也是 |
[02:53] | And your past generosity made me think of you. | 您慷慨大方的名声 让我想到要找您谈谈 |
[02:56] | We’re half a million dollars from our goal. | 我们还有50万元资金的缺口 |
[02:58] | Of course, this is a naming opportunity for your foundation. | 当然, 这对您的基金会来说 也是个冠名的机会 |
[03:05] | Is there a problem? | 有– 有什么问题吗? |
[03:07] | There’s something on your face. | 你脸上有东西 |
[03:12] | It’s, uh… | 那个是…呃 |
[03:18] | – Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[03:20] | – Oh… Oh, God. | – 哦! – 哦, 天那 |
[03:26] | I’m sitting in there hoping it’s a sniper, because at least then the sociopath isn’t my employee. | 我还真希望那是狙击手 那样至少那疯子跟我的医院无关 |
[03:33] | This baby won me second place in the clinic’s weekly “weirdest thing pulled out of an orifice” contest. | 我靠这个小东西在医院赢得 “体内取出怪异物体”比赛第二名 |
[03:38] | I am this close to putting a new lab in Oncology. | 我只差一点就为肿瘤科 搞到一所新实验室了 |
[03:41] | You do not want to know what came in first. | 猜猜看有什么大事? |
[03:43] | House. It rhymes with fucchini. | – House – 跟“fucchini”压韵 |
[03:46] | Give me his pills. | 把他的药给我 |
[03:53] | Where’s my prescription? No more free-floating prescriptions. | – 我的处方呢? – 不能再给你开流动处方了 |
[03:56] | Princeton P.D. has already forced Wilson to shut down. | 普林斯顿警局已经逼得 Wilson关门大吉 |
[03:59] | A cop says “Boo”, Wilson shuts down. | 一个警察看着不爽 wilson就得关门 |
[04:01] | Every doctor in this place is afraid to make a move without covering his ass. | 这里的每个医生都变得小心翼翼 |
[04:06] | You think maybe you’re shouting at the wrong person? | 你不觉得你怪错人了吗? |
[04:09] | Tritter’s obviously out to get me. He doesn’t… | Tritter就是想报复我 他根本就不在乎 |
[04:11] | You forged prescriptions! Allegedly. | – 你伪造了处方 – 没证据 |
[04:14] | Your pain has become my pain. | 你的麻烦已经成了我的麻烦 |
[04:17] | From now on, you get reasonable doses at reasonable times. | 从现在起, 你得在正常的次数内 服用正常的量 |
[04:20] | But I hurt in an unreasonable way. | 可我一疼起来就没个正常 |
[04:22] | Then dip into your secret stash. Tritter took it. | – 那就去翻翻你的秘密存货 – 被Tritter拿走了 |
[04:25] | Then move on to your secret, secret stash. | – 那就去翻翻你的绝密存货 – 已经用完了 |
[04:42] | Parents say she’s not on any meds. | 父母声称她没有服用过任何药物 |
[04:44] | If the pancreatitis wasn’t set off by drugs, and she hasn’t been sick, | 如果不是由药物导致的胰腺炎 而她又没有别的病 |
[04:47] | that leaves trauma or some kind of structural defect. Put up the CT. | 那就只能是外伤或者是 某种组织缺陷引起的, 让她去照照CT |
[04:54] | What’s that density there? Shadow. Looks normal to me. | – 那块暗点是怎么回事? – 阴影 看上去相当正常 |
[04:57] | We got a referral from… Excuse me. | – 我们咨询了– – 不好意思 |
[05:04] | You stash your drugs in a lupus textbook? | 居然把药藏在狼疮病理学课本里 |
[05:07] | It’s never lupus. | 反正从来不是狼疮 |
[05:08] | Who’s got gallstones, and why do we care? | 什么人得了胆结石 干嘛要搞得那么隆重啊? |
[05:10] | Gallstones? Biliary duct is dilated, | – 胆结石? – 胆管扩张了 |
[05:13] | probably from a stone lodged in it. Must’ve caused a nasty case of pancreatitis. | 可能是结石造成的 一定已经导致严重的胰腺炎了 |
[05:17] | She’s six. Six-year-olds don’t get gallstones. | 她只有六岁 六岁的小孩不会得胆结石 |
[05:19] | So, she didn’t have pancreatitis? | 所以她得的不是胰腺炎 |
[05:21] | Your theory is an invisible gallstone? | 你的意思是她长了颗隐形胆结石 |
[05:23] | His theory correctly predicted pancreatitis. | 他的正确推断是胰腺炎 |
[05:26] | You might want to wait until he actually tells us his theory before you start kissing his theory’s ass. | 拍马屁也要等他把话讲完好不好 |
[05:30] | My theory is… Vanishing gallstone. | 我的意思是… 胆结石消失了 |
[05:35] | She had it and it passed. Those things travel in packs. | 原先有过, 后来排出去了 这玩艺要有就是一堆 |
[05:37] | The rest of them are probably hiding out in her gallbladder. Do an ultrasound. | 其余的胆结石可能藏在她的胆囊里 让她做个B超 |
[05:41] | If I’m right, take out the organ, so we can analyze the stones. | 如果我正确, 就得切除掉胆囊 对那些结石作分析 |
[05:52] | I wasn’t kissing his ass. | 我没拍他的马屁 |
[05:53] | It must have just looked that way from our angle, | 我怎么看着就象 |
[05:55] | you on your knees, House bending over. He predicted the pancreatitis. | – house一弯腰, 你马上就下跪 – 他说中了胰腺炎 |
[05:59] | It’s his dad’s fault. My dad was an ass. | – 这都是他老爸的错 – 我老爸是个混蛋 |
[06:01] | But you did everything he wanted you to, and in return, you got everything you wanted. | 可你却一直对他言听计从 作为回报, 你也得到了自己想要的一切 |
[06:05] | Yeah, it’s that simple. | 就是这么简单? |
[06:07] | The strategy worked. Dad got him a cushy job, paid for his cushy life. | 这一套很管用, 老爸给他安排轻松的工作 给钱让他过轻松的生活 |
[06:11] | Cut me out of his cushy will. | 然后把我的名字从遗嘱里轻松地划掉 |
[06:14] | Told you. It’s just his nature. Poor guy’s hard-wired to kiss ass. | 我早说了, 那是他的本性 可怜的家伙生来就是要拍马屁的 |
[06:19] | House was right. Gallstones. | House说得对 是胆结石 |
[06:25] | I didn’t know a kid could get gallstones. | 那么小的孩子也会得胆结石 |
[06:26] | It’s unusual. That’s why we need to see what’s causing it. | 确实很罕见, 所以我们要 弄清楚是什么引起的 |
[06:30] | We’d like to remove Alice’s gallbladder and analyze the stones. | 我们必须切除alice的胆囊 分析这些结石 |
[06:33] | – Sure. – No. | – 没问题 – 不行 |
[06:34] | – Just ’cause I said sure? – I am capable of my own thoughts. | – 就因为我说了“没问题”? – 我的决定与你无关 |
[06:36] | It’s a simple procedure. The gallbladder isn’t essential to… | 这只是个小手术 胆囊对人体不是很重要 |
[06:39] | The doctor thinks we should do it. We should do it, Edie. | edie 医生认为该怎么做 我们就该让他们做 |
[06:41] | You think maybe we should get a second opinion before we start removing our child’s organs? | 切除掉我们孩子的器官之前 是不是该征询一下其他医生的意见? |
[06:57] | It’s an effective use of taxpayer’s money. | 你可真能浪费纳税人的钱 |
[07:00] | I’m actually off this week. I’m guessing you don’t have a family. | – 这星期我休息 – 我猜你没有家 |
[07:05] | Most people have enough going on in their lives that they don’t have to personalize every slight. | 大多数人都疲于应付生活中的各种问题 所以没工夫去斤斤计较个人恩怨 |
[07:09] | This isn’t personal. Not anymore. | 这不是个人恩怨 不再是了 |
[07:12] | My head of Oncology had to shut down. | 我的肿瘤科主任被迫关门 |
[07:14] | My entire staff are afraid to make a move without covering their ass. | 所有的员工都因此变得谨小慎微 不敢越雷池半步 |
[07:18] | I think you’re angry at the wrong person. | 我想你怪错人了 |
[07:22] | You think Dr. Wilson deserved to have his assets seized, | 你认为Wilson医生活该被冻结财产? |
[07:25] | his entire practice ruined? No. | – 职业毁于一旦? – 不是 |
[07:29] | So, you just don’t care? | 你只是根本不在乎? |
[07:33] | This is how I get what I want. | 我就是靠这个来达到目的 |
[07:35] | I put pressure on people, | 我给别人施压 |
[07:38] | and if it doesn’t work on Wilson, it’ll work on you. | 就算wilson不肯就范 你已经开始着急了 |
[07:44] | You punish the innocent. | 你惩罚的是无辜的人 |
[07:46] | None of you are innocent. Not one of you. | 你们当中没有人是无辜的 没有一个 |
[07:50] | Not one of you has told me the truth about Dr. House. | 你们谁也不肯告诉我 关于House医生的真相 |
[07:53] | The pills allow him to cope with the pain. | 那些药帮助他对付疼痛 |
[07:56] | No. The pills distort reality. He is an addict. | 不, 那些药丸扭曲了现实 他是个瘾君子 |
[08:01] | He’s not out robbing a liquor store, or… No, he’s treating people. | – 他又没去打劫烈酒商店或者– – 没错, 可他是个医生 |
[08:05] | He needs to find a different way to cope before he kills somebody. | 在他弄出人命之前 得想点别的办法解决这个问题 |
[08:11] | If he hasn’t done that already. | 说不定他已经弄出人命了 |
[08:12] | If you’re right, he has a medical problem. | 就算你说得对 他也只不是有病而已 |
[08:16] | It should be dealt with by doctors. | 这应该由医生来解决 而不是– |
[08:18] | – Not by… – It’s not being dealt with by doctors. Doctors are covering it up. | 医生们根本就没想要去解决问题 他们只会掩盖真相 |
[08:25] | The whole point of the criminal justice system is to make things right when everything else fails. | 刑罚体系存在的目的是 当其它一切都失效, 守住最后一道防线 |
[08:33] | With all due respect, | 我不是要打击你 |
[08:36] | you have failed. | 你已经管不住了 |
[08:49] | Sorry, didn’t know you wanted your kid dead. | 对不起, 不知道原来你们 都在盼着自己的孩子死掉 |
[08:52] | Although, for a couple of G’s, I can still make it happen. | 不过, 再多花上几千快钱 我还是能帮你们达成心愿 |
[08:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人? |
[08:56] | I am a complete stranger, who apparently cares more about whether your kid dies than you do. | 陌生人一个, 只是比你们这做父母的 更关心孩子的生死 |
[09:00] | You’re Dr. House. You’ve seen my stage show. | – 你是House医生 – 你见过我的精彩演出了 |
[09:03] | She’s not dying. She has pancreatitis. | 她只是得了胰腺炎 没有生命危险 |
[09:06] | Once you’ve treated that, I’m taking her home. | 治好以后 我就带她回家 |
[09:08] | And do what, burn sage? I want you to do the surgery. | 然后呢? 烧艾草驱邪? 我希望你能做这个手术 |
[09:10] | My father had gallstones. They were totally harmless. | 我父亲就得过胆结石 结石对人体完全无害 |
[09:13] | Alice had one bad one, but it passed. For all we know, this is over. | Alice有过一回, 可已经排出去了 在我们看来, 她已经没事了 |
[09:16] | And for all we know, she could get sick again tomorrow. | 可在我们看来, 她还没有康复 可能还会发作 |
[09:18] | Then I’ll take her to her pediatrician. She’s six, Rob. | 那我就带她看儿科医生 她只有六岁, Rob |
[09:22] | She shouldn’t have unnecessary surgery. | 她不该做没必要的手术 |
[09:23] | Or a moron for a mom, but what can you do? | 她也不该有个白痴妈妈 不过这有什么办法呢? |
[09:27] | You’re the doctor. I’m the mother. | 你只是她的医生 而我是她的妈妈 |
[09:30] | I outrank you. Live with it. | 我比你大 接受现实吧 |
[09:38] | I’ve read the file. You’ve got 15 minutes. | 我读过相关资料了 你们有15分钟时间 |
[09:41] | It’s people like this who killed Copernicus. | 哥白尼就是被这种人杀死的 |
[09:43] | – Galileo. – Either way. | – 是伽利略 – 都一样 |
[09:45] | And they just locked Galileo up. | 他们只是把伽利略关起来 |
[09:47] | They killed his spirit, and nobody likes a show-off. | 他们扼杀了他的精神 没人喜欢爱臭显的家伙 |
[09:50] | Luckily, Alice Hartmann has a dad who’s willing to see reason. | 好在alice hartmann有个讲理的父亲 |
[09:53] | Reason, as defined by slavishly deferring to you. | 你所谓的讲理就是指对你要俯首帖耳 |
[09:56] | Their doctor. | 是对他们的医生 |
[09:57] | Your Honor, I’ve had no opportunity to consult my attorney. | 法官大人, 我还没机会咨询过我的律师 |
[10:00] | There’s no time. | 已经没时间了 |
[10:01] | All I want is a second opinion before… No time. | – 我只想询问一下别的医生要不要– – 没时间了 |
[10:05] | Your testimony is their child will die if I don’t grant this motion right now? | 你是说如果我不批准做这个手术 那孩子就会死, 对吧 |
[10:09] | Am I under oath? Let’s say yes. | – 我得说真话吗? – 是的 |
[10:12] | My testimony is that this child might die if you don’t grant this motion right now. | 我的意思是 如果你不马上批准这个手术 那孩子就有可能会死 |
[10:17] | Literally no time for a second opinion? | 确实没时间去咨询别的医生 |
[10:19] | Wouldn’t be as good as the first opinion. | 别的医生也不会比我更好 |
[10:20] | Dr. Cuddy, what do you think? | Cuddy 医生, 你的观点如何? |
[10:22] | She’s not a specialist in this area. Her opinion is worthless. | 她的观点无足轻重 她又不是这领域的专家 |
[10:25] | Dr. Cuddy, what do you think of Dr. House? Is he as big a jerk as I think he is? | Cuddy医生, 你觉得House医生这人怎样? 是不是象我想的那样–是个大混蛋 |
[10:31] | Bigger. But he knows what he’s talking about. | 比你想的更混 可他很清楚自己在说什么 |
[11:03] | Got a page. She’s complaining about her stitches. | – 有什么事吗 – 她伤口缝线的地方不舒服 |
[11:06] | The nurse just said that’s completely normal. | 护士说了那很正常 |
[11:08] | Did you get the test results for the gallstones? | – 你拿到胆结石测试结果了吗? – 马上就可以拿到 |
[11:10] | – Any minute now. – No time for a second opinion, – but the test takes three… | 说什么没有时间咨询别的医生 可这测试结果要等那么– |
[11:13] | – My skin hurts. | 我的皮肤好疼 |
[11:16] | I know I no longer have the right to demand it but could you please take a look? | 我明白自己没权要求你这么做 可你能不能瞧瞧这是怎么回事? |
[11:19] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[11:20] | She’s pissed, so now she’s just looking for things to go wrong. | 她火气正大, 巴不得点出问题 |
[11:22] | You’re right, I’m so petty I hope she dies so it vindicates my opinion. | 说得没错, 我是很无耻 我希望她死, 这样就可以证明我是对的 |
[11:30] | I didn’t mean that, sweetie. Mommy was being sarcastic. | 我不是这个意思, 亲爱的 妈咪是在说反话 |
[11:33] | She’s a few years away from grasping sarcasm, don’t you think? | 她还那么小 怎么知道什么是反话 |
[11:36] | Guys. | 嗨 |
[11:50] | I already gave you that number. What gives? | 我已经把号码给了你 |
[11:56] | Must be allergic to something we used in the surgery. | 也许是对手术中使用的某种药物过敏 |
[11:59] | Cameron. C-a-m-e-r-o-N. Cameron, C-A-M-E-R-O-N. | |
[12:03] | This is my office. I’m talking. | 这是我的办公室 该由我说话 |
[12:05] | There are people here who work for me. | 这些家伙都是我的手下 |
[12:06] | They’re not listening. Explain this to me. | 却没一个人在听我说话 这到底是怎么回事 |
[12:08] | Tritter froze my account. | Tritter 冻结了我的账户 |
[12:10] | They’re checking theirs. I’m on hold with a lawyer. | 他们在查别人的 我还在等着律师 |
[12:13] | Call Wilson’s lawyer. He’ll tell you exactly how and why you’re screwed. | 找wilson的律师, 他会给你解释 为什么你被整治了 |
[12:16] | This kid has no history of allergies so… You gotta talk to Tritter. | – 这孩子没有过敏史 – 你得去跟tritter谈谈 |
[12:19] | You gotta make this go away. | 得把这事给摆平 |
[12:21] | Yeah, great plan. The man is obviously open to reason. | 是啊, 了不起的计划 还真以为那家伙会跟你讲道理 |
[12:23] | Well, here’s the plan, we do nothing. | 这么吧 我们不如就坐着干等 |
[12:25] | We while away the time diagnosing the patient. | 把诊断病人的时间全浪费掉好了 |
[12:29] | The stones were calcium bilirubinate. Pigment stones. | 结石是钙质的胆红素状石粒 |
[12:31] | Which are non-conclusive. | 成因很难判定 |
[12:33] | Kid presented with low-grade fever, mild anemia. | 伴随有低烧和轻度贫血的症状 |
[12:36] | That, plus the stones, indicates bacterial infection. | 结石再加上这样的症状 表明是受到了细菌感染 |
[12:39] | Bacterial infections don’t cause a vesicular rash, | 细菌感染不会引起泡状皮疹 |
[12:42] | and doing nothing is not a plan. It’s specifically a lack of a plan. | 坐着干等不是办法 实在没办法了才这么做 |
[12:46] | We cut into her belly, the bad boys escape. | 我们切开她的肚子 坏家伙逃了出来 |
[12:49] | They swarm over, colonize the wounds, | 它们倾巢而出 四处攻城掠地 然后… |
[12:51] | and kaplow, vesicular rash. | 咔砰! 皮疹就这么给整出来了 |
[12:53] | Allergic reaction is 100 times more likely, with or without a history. | 不管可能她有没有过敏史 很有可能还是过敏引起的 |
[12:57] | Fever and anemia could have been symptoms of pancreatitis. | 低烧和贫血可能是胰腺炎的症状 |
[13:00] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:03] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[13:05] | They froze my accounts. “Thank you for your help”? | – 他们冻结了我的账户 – 谢谢你的帮助? |
[13:08] | It’s not her fault. He hasn’t gotten to mine, yet. | – 这又不是她的错 – 他还没动到我的 |
[13:11] | I’m gonna withdraw as much as I can, as fast as I can. Lunch is on me. | 我得赶紧把钱取出来 能取多少取多少, 午饭我请客 |
[13:15] | Do a scratch test. Check for allergies. | 做个刮样检查 看看是不是过敏 |
[13:17] | When it comes back negative, start broad-spectrum antibiotics. | 假如结果是呈阴性 就用广谱抗生素试试 |
[13:23] | Bullies bully. They don’t get a reaction, they lose interest. | 虚张声势而已 不予理睬, 他们就会失去兴趣 |
[13:27] | Now go do what I ask before I stick your heads in toilets. | 趁我还没来得及把你的头按到马桶里 赶紧照我吩咐的去做 |
[13:37] | How’d Otter get here? Daddy got him last night. | – 小水獭怎么会在这儿的 – 爸爸昨晚把他领回来的 |
[13:41] | It was at the dry cleaner. They close at 6:00. How’d you get it? | 我拿去干洗了 他们6点关门, 你是怎么领到的? |
[13:44] | I drove over there, | 我开车到那里 |
[13:45] | and I knocked for about 10 minutes, and then I begged. | 敲了十来分钟的门 然后求他们 |
[13:58] | How about some ice cream for when this is through? | 等你好了以后要不要吃点冰淇淋? |
[14:00] | My tummy hurts. Ginger ale? | – 我肚子疼 – 淡姜酒怎么样? |
[14:04] | Yeah? | 好吗? |
[14:06] | I’ll take over. Be right back. | – 我来照顾她 – 马上回来 |
[14:14] | He’s always been really good at the big romantic gestures, | 他倒是很浪漫的一个人 |
[14:16] | but ask him to do the dishes, or show up for a meal on time, or drive her… | 可一让他洗碗或是准时吃饭或是 |
[14:22] | Almost done here. | – 开车接送– – 快好了 |
[14:42] | – What are you doing here? – I work here. | – 你在这儿干什么? – 我在这儿工作 |
[14:44] | You passively-aggressively gave up your practice. | 就这么歇业了 你分明是扮惨相给我看 |
[14:46] | I have clinic hours. | 我还有门诊 |
[14:47] | And now you’re passively-aggressively spreading peanut butter | 现在你又夸张地抹花生酱 |
[14:51] | with a big sign around your neck saying, “Wilson doesn’t have enough cash for the cafeteria.” | 分明是在谴责我 –“看Wilson连吃饭的钱都没了” |
[14:55] | You know, before Lenny Bruce died of a drug overdose… | 知道吗? lenny bruce吸毒死亡之前… (喜剧明星) |
[14:59] | If you’re going to confront me with everyone who ever abused narcotics, | 如果你要把滥用毒品的人都摆出来 跟我说教 |
[15:02] | I think I’m gonna have to get something to read. | 我得找本书解闷…. |
[15:04] | …he was arrested on obscenity charges. | 曾因淫秽语言被逮捕 |
[15:06] | He went through a series of arrests and trials, because he just couldn’t stop challenging the police. | 事情后来变成一连串官司 因为他总是忍不住去招惹警察 |
[15:10] | He became obsessed with his own legal problems, | 除了自己那点官司 别的什么都不管 |
[15:13] | and his act turned into long, humorless rants about fascist cops and the violation of his rights. | 成天用乏味的语言谩骂 警察是法西斯, 侵犯他的权利 |
[15:19] | I get it, I get it. I need to change my nightclub act. You think more props? | 知道了知道了, 我晚上不出去乱搞 换成充气娃娃怎么样? |
[15:23] | House, scratch test is getting results, a lot of results. | House, 刮样分析的结果出来了 过敏源有很多种 |
[15:44] | How can she be allergic to everything? She can’t be. | – 她怎么会对每样东西都过敏 – 不可能 |
[15:48] | It has to be an infection. | 一定是感染造成的 |
[15:50] | You see a positive allergy test and decide it’s infection? | 根据过敏测试阳性结果 判断是感染造成的? |
[15:53] | The bacteria got into the scratches in her back. | 细菌通过背部的刮痕入侵 |
[15:55] | The infection’s radial. | 感染是辐射扩散的 形状看起来不象是– |
[15:58] | – The shape of this isn’t. – Eat this. I don’t feel like eating. | – 吃了它 – 我不饿 |
[16:00] | It’ll make you better. | 它会让你感觉好些 |
[16:01] | A sandwich? Magic sandwich. | – 三明治吗? – 魔法三明治 |
[16:03] | – There’s no such thing as… – Just take a damn bite, okay, kid? | – 根本就没有这样的– – 就吃一口怎么样, 小鬼头? |
[16:24] | Amazing how she didn’t go into anaphylactic shock. | 她居然没对这个有过敏反应 真是太奇怪了 |
[16:27] | That’s diagnostically ridiculous. | 这根本就不是诊断 |
[16:29] | Right, she’s allergic to everything except peanuts. | 是吧, 她对什么都过敏 — 除了花生酱 |
[16:31] | If she is allergic, antibiotics could cause a massive systemic reaction. | 如果真的是过敏 抗生素会导致严重的全身反应 |
[16:35] | If she’s allergic, but she’s not. | 如果真的是过敏, 可她不是 |
[16:39] | Chase, you’re right. | Chase 你说得没错 |
[16:40] | The shape indicates allergy. The tests indicate allergy. | 外观看起来象是过敏 分析结果也表明是过敏 |
[16:43] | Just because she’s not allergic to peanuts, doesn’t mean she’s not allergic to lidocaine or… | 对花生酱不过敏 并不意味着他对利多卡因或者– |
[16:47] | Chase, hang the bag. | chase 把注射袋挂起来 |
[16:49] | You can grow a backbone tomorrow. | 明天再来跟我唱反调 |
[16:51] | No, I’m not giving my daughter drugs that could shut her system down. | 不, 不能让她用 可导致全身反应的药 |
[16:54] | You know what else shuts down systems? Death. | 你知道还有什么能让全身系统关闭吗? 死亡 |
[16:59] | Sorry. I can’t let you do this. | 对不起 我不能让你这么做 |
[17:05] | Luckily, Alice Hartmann has a mom, who is willing to see reason. | 还好alice hartmann有个讲理的母亲 |
[17:11] | You were in here yesterday, telling me her father’s guardianship was best for her. | 昨天你还说最好是 她父亲来行使监护权 |
[17:16] | I honestly figured I’d get a different judge today. | 我还以为今天会换个法官 |
[17:19] | You agree with Dr. House now? | 你现在站在House医生这边了 |
[17:21] | Now my kid actually is sick. She was sick yesterday. | – 我的孩子真的病了 – 她昨天就已经病了 |
[17:24] | Her pediatrician doesn’t know what’s wrong with her, says Dr. House is the best. | 她的儿科医生不知道问题出在哪里 只说House医生是最棒的 |
[17:27] | She loses guardianship, and all of a sudden House is a hero. | 她失去了监护权 突然之间 House就成了英雄 |
[17:29] | It’s got nothing to do with me deciding… | 这完全跟我的决定没– |
[17:31] | Hey, zip it! You shut up, too. | 住口 我听够了 |
[17:35] | Arguing over every decision is a waste of her time and mine. | 每个决定都要争来争去 既浪费她的时间, 也浪费我的时间 |
[17:41] | Since her parents can’t, or won’t, agree, | 既然她的父母意见不一致 |
[17:45] | I’m awarding temporary guardianship to a doctor, who’ll place the health of the child above all else… | 我决定把临时监护权叫给一位 以这孩子的健康为重的医生 |
[17:52] | I don’t think Dr. House is capable of… | 我不认为House医生有能力– |
[17:53] | …Dr. Cuddy. – Yes, Your Honor. | – Cuddy医生 – 是的 法官大人 |
[17:55] | No, I was finishing my sentence. | 我还没把话说完 |
[17:58] | The kid’s all yours. | 这孩子交给你了 |
[18:03] | 3:00, give me the pills. | 3点了 把药给我 |
[18:05] | I don’t even know this kid. How am I supposed to decide what’s best for her? | 我根本不认识这孩子 又怎么能决定什么对她是最有利的 |
[18:08] | Fine, I’ll choose. | 好的 让我来决定 |
[18:09] | I’m going to side with the angry doctor’s opinion. | 我决定站在那位愤怒的医生一边 把药给我 |
[18:14] | If there’s any chance that she’s allergic… | 万一她真的是过敏 |
[18:16] | There is no chance. | – 根本不可能 – 完全有可能 |
[18:17] | – Of course there’s a chance. – I’m appealing. No, you’re not. | – 我求你了 – 不 你不是 |
[18:20] | If you think it’s bacterial, pick one antibiotic. | 如果你认为是细菌感染 那就选一种抗生素 |
[18:21] | – It’s not going to be enough. – We need to go broad-spectrum. | 一种不够 我们需要的是广谱抗菌素 |
[18:23] | It kills bugs. That’s what you want. | 它能杀死细菌 正是你想要的 |
[18:26] | We’ll go with metronidazol. | 给她用甲硝唑 |
[18:32] | You don’t have to testify he’s broken any laws, | 你不需要出庭指证他违法 |
[18:35] | though I’m sure you could. | 虽然我肯定他违法了 |
[18:37] | Just how many pills he takes in a day. | 只要指证他每天吃多少颗药就行 |
[18:39] | ‘Cause I’m fairly confident I can prove that he didn’t have that many legitimate prescriptions. | 因为我可以肯定 他没这么多合法处方 |
[18:47] | I really hope no one dies while I’m sitting here not talking to you. | 我希望没人会因为 我坐在这里跟你说话而送命 |
[18:52] | I, uh, I had a, uh… Had a buddy at Trenton P.D. do some digging. | 我在trenton警察局的 一个好朋友作了些调查 |
[19:01] | Your brother, locked up for drugs. | 你兄弟因为吸毒被抓起来了 |
[19:04] | Your own flesh and blood, and you don’t even visit. | 你的同胞兄弟 连看都不去看望一下 |
[19:07] | But your boss practices medicine on drugs, time to start lying to the cops. | 而你的老板在药物影响下工作 你却帮着他欺骗警察 |
[19:15] | If I run out for coffee, will I get back before you make your point? | 你罗里罗嗦的到底想要说什么 |
[19:19] | You testify, | 如果你愿意出庭作证 |
[19:23] | I can make sure that Marcus goes free on parole in less than two months. | 我保证marcus在两个月内 就可以得到假释 |
[19:33] | My brother and I, uh… | 我和我兄弟… |
[19:36] | We grew up in the same home. | 我们在一起长大 |
[19:40] | But… I made something of myself. | 但.. 我选了正路 |
[19:46] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[19:47] | Dr. Foreman, the way you talk, you’d think you never committed any crimes yourself. | Foreman医生, 你说这话 好像你从没做过违法的事似的 |
[19:54] | Now, you and Dr. House, you are both cold bastards. | 你和House医生 你们都是冷血的家伙 |
[19:58] | You don’t give a damn about your brother, and you can’t stand House. | 你根本不关心你的兄弟 你也不会维护House |
[20:05] | But I do expect you to take this deal, because you hate hypocrisy more. | 但我劝你接受这个条件 比起这个你更痛恨伪善的人 |
[20:14] | House has had 1,000 chances. You’ve got two chances. | House可以选择的有很多 你也曾有两条路 |
[20:18] | Why is your brother stuck at one? | 何不给你兄弟一条生路? |
[20:26] | Well, if she were allergic to this antibiotic, we would have seen it by now. | 如果她对对抗生素过敏 我们现在也该看得出了 |
[20:31] | I think we are out of the woods as far as that goes. | 我想我们已经安全度过了过敏时段 |
[20:35] | Guess they occasionally get one right. | 也许他们有时也能对一回 |
[20:38] | You’re going to be glib about this? | 你说的倒轻松 |
[20:40] | You almost killed her. I made a choice. | – 你几乎了要她的命 – 我必须做个选择 |
[20:42] | The same choice you made yesterday, only when I make it I’m an imbecile. | 你昨天也做了个决定 难道只有我做决定才叫愚蠢 |
[20:45] | Every decision you have made has been wrong. | 你从来就没做过对的事 |
[20:46] | When this is over, I’m suing for sole custody. | 事情一结束 我就去申请单独监护权 |
[20:48] | Because I trusted doctors when you didn’t? | 就因为你不相信医生而我相信他们? |
[20:51] | Because it’s not just about the past two days. | 不只是因为前两天发生的事 |
[20:53] | Like you have the hotline on what’s best for Alice. She loves me. | 只是你最懂什么对Alice最好? 她爱我 |
[20:56] | She never does her homework when she’s with you. She never brushes her hair. | 她和你在一起的时候从来不做家庭作业 从来不梳头发– |
[20:59] | Her heart’s racing, pressure’s rising. The two of you get out. | 她心率加快 血压增高 你们两个, 请出去 |
[21:04] | I’m her mother. You can’t just… | 我是她的母亲 你不能– |
[21:05] | You fight, she has an anxiety attack. | 你们吵架 导致她的焦虑症发作 |
[21:09] | The two of you are making her worse. Get out, and don’t come back. | 你们两个只会使她更糟 出去别再回来 |
[21:20] | How’s the kid doing? | 孩子怎么样了? |
[21:21] | Much better as of about two hours ago. You got any money for lunch? | 比两小时之前好多了 你有钱买午餐? |
[21:25] | If you like parsley and croutons. | 如果你管欧芹和碎面包也叫午饭的话 |
[21:27] | – Tritter finally froze my accounts. – Really? | – Tritter最终也冻结了我的账户 – 真的? |
[21:29] | You surprised? Why wouldn’t he? | 有什么可吃惊的? 为什么不? |
[21:31] | I figured if he was singling you out, you must have done something different. | 嗯 我以为他对你特殊对待 一定因为你做过些什么 |
[21:34] | – What? Like talking? – Yeah. | 什么 告密? |
[21:35] | And now that he’s frozen your accounts, you probably will. You need the cash, right? | 是啊 现在他冻结了你的账户 你说不定真会, 你需要现金, 不是吗? |
[21:40] | He doesn’t freeze my accounts, I’m guilty. He does freeze my accounts, I’m guilty. | 他不冻结我的账户, 是我的错 冻结了账户, 还是我的错 |
[21:45] | Is Alice having some procedure done? | Alice在做什么治疗吗? |
[21:47] | She’s fine. She’s resting. | – 她很好, 正在休息 – 在哪? |
[21:50] | There’s no one in there. | 我刚路过窗户 那儿没人 |
[21:52] | Her backpack wasn’t there, either. | 她的背包也不在了 |
[21:54] | You don’t think her father could have… | 你们觉得她父亲有可能– |
[21:56] | Call Security. | 通知保安 |
[22:08] | Get a gurney. She’s stiff. She can’t move. | – 准备推车 – 她身体僵硬 动不了 |
[22:11] | I don’t know what happened. She seemed fine. | 我不知道怎么回事 我的意思是, 刚才还挺好 |
[22:16] | Help her. Please. | 救救她 求求你 |
[22:25] | On the plus side, she could medal in luge. | 直挺挺的姿势说不定能捞块滑雪橇奖章 (奥运会冰上项目之一要求身体笔直) |
[22:28] | Muscle rigidity is almost exclusively neurological. | 肌肉僵化是神经学上的专用术语 |
[22:31] | Neuroaxonal dystrophy? She’s the right age. | 幼儿神经轴索性营养不良 她年龄也符合 |
[22:33] | Except that her liver’s starting to shut down. | 除了她的肝功能开始下降 |
[22:35] | – No dystrophy would… – Metronidazole, great idea. | – 营养不良不会导致– – 甲硝唑, 好主意 |
[22:39] | “Let’s not go broad-spectrum. “Let’s not take any chances on actually curing her.” | 我们不用广谱抗生素 放弃真正能治好她的机会 |
[22:42] | House, can you focus on the case? No, because I’m in pain, | – House 你能不能专注于病情? – 不能! 因为我也被折磨着呢 |
[22:46] | ’cause you think that compromise is the answer to everything. | 就因为你事事都折衷处理 |
[22:48] | I need more pills. | 我需要更多的药 |
[22:49] | Muscle rigidity plus liver involvement means Wilson’s. | 肌肉僵化加上肝脏异常 是Wilson’s病(肝豆状核变性) |
[22:52] | No. No corneal rings, no mental changes. | 不, 没有角膜环 精神上也没有变化 |
[22:55] | Then what? | 那是什么? |
[23:00] | I need more pills! No! You are on a reasonable… | – 我需要止痛药! – 不行 要合理剂量– |
[23:03] | What the hell does “reasonable” mean? | 合理是什么意思? |
[23:10] | Keep it quiet. Her BP reacts to stress and yelling is not… | 安静点, 她血压升高了 而且叫也没用– |
[23:17] | If you think that I’m not in pain, then don’t give me anything. | 如果你认为我不是真疼的话 就别给我药 |
[23:20] | Keep me away from the aspirin, | 连阿司匹林都别给我 |
[23:21] | but if I’m in a butt-load of pain, I need a butt-load of pills. | 但是我要是真疼的厉害的话 就需要强效的止痛药 |
[23:24] | Fine. You need more pills. You’re not getting them. | 很好, 你需要药 可就是不能给你 |
[23:27] | You can have all the aspirin you want. | 阿司匹林的话随你要多少都行 |
[23:36] | I say we draw straws. Loser drives down to Trenton and scores him an eight ball. | 我建议大家抽签 输的人驾车去Trenton帮他买白粉 |
[23:44] | Which one of you two gave her an aspirin? | – 你们谁给她吃过阿司匹林? – 什么? |
[23:46] | – What? – Her symptoms fit Reye’s Syndrome. Which doesn’t make any sense, unless she took aspirin. | 症状符合雷亥综合症, 如果用过阿司匹林 (脑病与内脏脂肪变性) |
[23:50] | – Rob? – No way. She’s a kid. | – Rob? – 没有 她还小 |
[23:52] | I’ve read the 800 warning labels. | 我看过那篇<800条警告> |
[23:53] | I’m not even angry. I just want her to be okay. | 我没有生气 我只想她好起来 |
[23:55] | She’s lying. She’s angry, ’cause you kidnapped her kid. | 她说谎, 她气得很 因为你拐走了她的孩子 |
[23:58] | She’ll be angrier if the kid dies. that’s all it takes to set off an attack. | – 要是孩子死了她会气疯 – 我没有 |
[24:08] | Where was Alice the night before she came in? | Alice入院的前一天晚上在哪里? |
[24:10] | With me. Well, at my house. | 和我一起 在我家里 |
[24:13] | I went out. She stayed with the babysitter. | 我出门了 她和一个临时保姆在一起 |
[24:15] | – Where were you? – None of your business. | – 你去哪了? – 不关你的事 |
[24:16] | You hired someone that might have poisoned our daughter. | 你雇佣的那人说不定 给我们的女儿乱服药 |
[24:18] | She’s 15. She’s very responsible. | 她15岁了, 非常负责 |
[24:21] | Is she a 15-year-old pharmacist? | 她是个15岁的药剂师? |
[24:23] | Or just some kid from down the street who needed 20 bucks for lip gloss and a couple of Tiger Beats? | 还是个街上的小孩 需要20块买唇膏或是玩几把扑克? |
[24:30] | Put your kid on charcoal hemoperfusion. | 给你那孩子进行血液灌注 |
[24:32] | Shouldn’t we see what the babysitter has to say? | 我们是不是该听听保姆怎么说? |
[24:34] | I know what she’s gonna say. She’s gonna lie to save her business. | 我知道她会怎么说 她会撒谎来保全自己的工作 |
[24:37] | I need more pills. | 我需要药 |
[24:45] | We are going to use this machine to clean your blood. | 我们要用这台机器去净化你的血液 |
[24:48] | It goes out of you and through a filter, like the filter in a fish tank. | 把你的血液通过一个过滤器 就像鱼池里的渔网一样 |
[24:54] | It’s kind of cool, actually. | 实际上挺酷的 |
[25:00] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[25:05] | It won’t hurt. | 不会疼的 |
[25:07] | It takes a while, so it’ll be boring, but it won’t hurt. | 要一段时间会挺无聊的 但不会受伤的 |
[25:13] | It’s going to make you better. | 会让你感觉好些 |
[25:18] | They hate each other, don’t they? We’re never going to be together again. | 他们怨恨对方, 是吗? 我们再也成不了一家人了 |
[25:25] | Well, you never know. | 哦 这可不一定 |
[25:36] | You’re going to break out the rubber hoses, the bright lights? | 你还要给我们断水断电吗? |
[25:39] | I’m not going to testify just because I have to borrow lunch money. | 我可不会为了不想 借钱买午餐去指控House |
[25:41] | I know. Women don’t give up guys that they’re in love with. | 我知道 陷入爱情的女人 什么事情都做的出来 |
[25:47] | I’m not in love with House. | 我没爱上House |
[25:48] | The guy is unhinged and unethical, | 这家伙精神错乱毫无道德 |
[25:52] | does what he wants with no concern for others, | 做事从来不为他人着想 |
[25:54] | but you stand by him. | 但是你却支持他 |
[25:56] | It can’t just be loyalty and respect? No. | – 就不能是忠心和敬重吗? – 不能 |
[25:59] | I’m a girl, so I must be in love with him. | 我是个女的 所以一定是爱上他了? |
[26:02] | Not because you’re a girl. | 不是因为你是女人 |
[26:04] | Because 10 years ago you got an A in calculus, until you ratted yourself out. | 十年前你本可以在微积分上得”A” 却自我断送 |
[26:12] | Showed your professor a mistake he missed. | 因为你指出老师的错误 |
[26:16] | – Because you married a man… – Don’t go there. | – 你嫁给了一个– – 别再说了 |
[26:19] | You used to be someone who did the right thing. | 你以前是个有原则的人 |
[26:25] | House has changed you. Do you think it’s all been for the better? | House改变了你 你觉得这种改变好吗? |
[26:45] | So far so good. | – 早就告诉你了 – 直到目前为止还好 |
[26:47] | Just like five minutes ago, and 10 minutes before that. | 就像5分钟和15分钟之前一样 |
[26:50] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦? |
[26:59] | … | 马上送出去 我通知手术室 |
[27:02] | You said it wouldn’t hurt. | 你说过不疼的! |
[27:14] | – Found it. – She’s burning up. | – 找到了 – 她体温升高 |
[27:18] | On my way. | 就快到了 |
[27:19] | Get me some cooling blankets now. Right away. | – 给我准备降温毯 – 马上 |
[27:22] | Every time we touch this kid, something goes wrong. | 每次我们一碰这个孩子 总有事情发生 |
[27:24] | Bad mojo is not a diagnosis. | 归咎于晦气 不是一种诊断 |
[27:27] | You really have to flash your private stash in front of me? | 你干什么非要在我面前炫耀你的藏货 |
[27:31] | You find it easier to lie for me if it’s more subtle? | 如果我不当着你的面 为我撒谎就容易些? |
[27:34] | Fine. | 那好 |
[27:40] | You told your associates that I had frozen your accounts. | 你和你的同事说 我冻结了你的账户 |
[27:44] | – Yes. – Smart lie. | – 是的 – 高明 |
[27:47] | You figured they’d think there was a reason that you’d been singled out. | 你觉得他们会认为 你被特殊对待是有原因的 |
[27:51] | Like that you’d agreed to testify against House. | 比如你已经同意指证House |
[27:55] | Yeah, I assume that’s why you did it. | 是的, 我假设那就是你这么做的原因 |
[27:57] | You have a reputation as a bit of an opportunist. | 你可是有个墙头草的名声在外 |
[28:03] | You already gave your boss up once from what I heard. | 在我听说之前你就出卖过自己的上司 |
[28:05] | To save my job. He goes down now, I lose my job. | 为了保住我的工作 他下台我就会丢饭碗 |
[28:09] | You lose your job, you find another one. | 辞了这份工作你还能找其他的 |
[28:11] | You get fired, | 你要是被炒得话… |
[28:13] | your chances don’t look so hot. | 机会可就没那么多了 |
[28:15] | Why would he fire me? Because you rolled on him. | – 为什么他要炒了我? – 因为你揭发了他 |
[28:18] | – I haven’t rolled on him. – I think you will. | – 我没有揭发过他 – 我想你会的 |
[28:21] | And he’s gonna think you already did. | 而且他会认为你已经做了 |
[28:23] | As far as he knows, my accounts are frozen just like everyone else’s. | 他所知道的是 我的账户和其他人一样被冻结了 |
[28:27] | In 24 hours, all three of you will have access to your accounts again. | 24小时之内 你们三人的账户就会解冻 |
[28:31] | Why would you do… | 为什么你要– |
[28:33] | If I was looking at this as an outsider, I would say it was because Detective Tritter had | 知道吗 如果我是个局外人 我会觉得Tritter警官 |
[28:43] | what appeared to be a very pleasant lunch with Dr. Chase. | 和Chase医生的这顿饭 吃得很愉快 |
[28:54] | Yeah. | 不是吗 |
[28:58] | The two of them appear to be working together. | 他们两个看样子在商量什么 |
[29:09] | How the hell are there no ice packs in the OR? | 手术室里的冰袋都哪去了? |
[29:15] | In the ER. They’re dealing with a four-car collision. | 在急诊室, 他们正在 处理四车相撞的伤者 |
[29:18] | We need to cool this kid down before her brain melts. | 我们要在烧坏大脑前 把她的体温降下来 |
[29:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[29:28] | She got a major dose of heparin to thin her blood for the procedure. | 为了稀释血液方便透析 给她用过大量肝素 |
[29:31] | Could have induced thrombocytopenia. | 可能导致血小板过低 |
[29:32] | That’s unlikely. The charcoal would have absorbed a lot of the heparin. | 不太可能 透析已经清除了绝大部分的肝素 |
[29:37] | She’s been anemic. Could be a primary blood disorder. | 她以前就贫血 可能是原发性血液疾病 |
[29:40] | Or we never cured the infection. Are you saying she never had Reye’s? | – 或是我们根本就没治愈感染 – 你是说她没有雷亥氏病? |
[29:44] | We just put that little girl through excruciating pain. | 我们才把这个小姑娘置于极度的痛苦中 |
[29:46] | The pain wasn’t House’s fault. | 痛苦也不是House的错 |
[29:47] | Even if the clot was a reaction to what we gave her, we still had to… | 即使血栓是用药的副作用 我们还是能– |
[29:49] | I don’t need you to cover my ass! | 我不需要你来替我掩饰 |
[29:52] | What I need is my Vicodin! | 我需要的是维柯丁 |
[29:54] | Two pills every six hours, like I’m on an allowance. | 每六个小时才两片 好像给零花钱一样 |
[29:58] | She’s giving a cop leverage over medical decisions. | 她让警察干预医学诊断 |
[30:00] | What the hell? Why don’t we get a plumber in here, ask his opinion? | 为什么不叫个水管工 问问他的意见? |
[30:04] | Hey, Cuddy, you know any rodeo clowns who can weigh in… | 嘿 Cuddy 你知道牛仔竞技前要称重– |
[30:12] | Where the hell is she? | 她人呢? |
[30:20] | Look at her arm. | 看看她的手臂 |
[30:23] | I told you it was an infection. | 说了是感染 |
[30:24] | We fixed the infection. Well, apparently not. | – 感染我们已经清除了 – 哦 明显没有 |
[30:27] | I asked you for broad-spectrum. You put her on the bare minimum. | 我说让你用广谱抗生素 你却把量减到最小 |
[30:30] | It’s a good thing you failed to become a mom, because you suck at it. | 没怀上孩子算是好的 因为你根本不是个好母亲 |
[30:52] | What’s so good about this rash? | 皮疹给我们提示什么? |
[30:59] | Good guesses, but no. | 猜的好, 但是不对 |
[31:02] | It’s on parts of her body that we haven’t touched. | 我们碰都没碰她身上那片皮肤 |
[31:05] | She’s got a fever of 103. She’s in and out of consciousness, | 她烧到103度了 人昏迷又醒了 |
[31:09] | but it’s not a reaction to anything we did. | 但都不是因为我们的措施 |
[31:11] | Our mojo is off the table. Which means… | 不是晦气的原因 就是说 |
[31:16] | Oh, so close. | 哦 就差一点! |
[31:19] | Means thanks to Cuddy’s candy-ass approach, broad-spectrum antibiotics are no longer an option. | 因为Cuddy的缩手缩脚 现在用广谱抗生素也没用了 |
[31:25] | This thing has grown horns and fangs. | 这个东西又长出了角和獠牙来 |
[31:28] | We’ve gotta figure out what species it is, | 我们得弄清楚它的是什么 |
[31:31] | go in with a spear to the heart. | 用长矛对准它的心脏 |
[31:35] | Okay, you guys are sulking. | 你们心里有怨气 |
[31:37] | I don’t really care why, but apparently I can’t do my job without finding out. | 虽然我不在乎是什么, 但是很明显 不弄清楚的话我没法工作 |
[31:41] | Tritter released our bank accounts. Horrible, horrible news. | – Tritter解冻了我们的银行账户 – 可怕, 真是恐怖的消息 |
[31:46] | Wow, I’m glad we didn’t let that fester. | 真庆幸还没化脓 |
[31:48] | If she did have Reye’s, then it could be varicella. They’re associated. | 如果是雷亥氏病, 那可能还有水痘病毒 二者经常关联 |
[31:51] | He released our money. You do know what that means? | 他解冻了我们的财产 你很清楚那意味着什么 |
[31:54] | The correct question is, how could it be varicella given that she’s not itchy? | 你应该问 “如果水痘的话, 她为什么不痒呢?” |
[31:59] | Rickettsial pox causes rash, fever and muscle pain. Pain, not paralysis. | – 立克次氏体痘导致皮疹发热和疼痛 – 疼痛 但不会麻痹 |
[32:02] | Rocky Mountain spotted fever, on the other hand, rash, fever, anemia, paralysis. | 而落基山斑疹热 正好有皮疹, 发热, 贫血和麻痹 |
[32:06] | And I didn’t say anything to Tritter. Neither did I. | – 而且我对Tritter什么也没说 – 我也没说 |
[32:09] | Maybe he wants us to think that one of us talked. | 或许他就是想让我们以为 其中一个人说过 |
[32:12] | – It worked. – You were with him. | – 那奏效了 – 你曾经和他在一起 |
[32:16] | Maybe he just gave up. | 或许是他放弃了 |
[32:18] | Start the kid on chloramphenicol for Rocky Mountain | 给孩子用氯霉素对付落基山斑疹热 |
[32:27] | spotted fever. | 我觉得– |
[32:27] | Either you screwed me and you want absolution, or you didn’t and you want applause. | 要么你指控我, 想让我原谅你 或者你没有, 于是来讨要奖赏 |
[32:32] | Either way, I’m not interested. | 两个我都不感兴趣 |
[32:47] | I’m busy. | 忙着呢 |
[32:52] | You okay? Yeah, sure. | – 你还好吧? – 是 当然 |
[32:54] | What I meant by “Are you okay?” is “What the hell did House do?” | 当我问 “你还好吗” 我是问House做了什么? |
[32:59] | – Nothing. – What did he say? | – 没什么 – 他说什么了? |
[33:01] | I’ve seen House be rude 1,000 times, usually to achieve something. | House的那副粗鲁嘴脸我见得多了 通常都是为了达到某些目的 |
[33:05] | I have never seen him be mean just because he can. | 我从未听过他无目的的讲那些话 |
[33:09] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[33:13] | – What did he say? – Nothing. It doesn’t matter. | – 他说什么了? – 没什么 无关紧要 |
[33:16] | Well, I’ve seen House be rude to you 1,000 times, but I’ve never seen it get to you. | 哦 House对你的口气我也见得多了 但是他从来伤不到你 |
[33:20] | People think House has no inner censor, | 人们觉得House只是口无遮拦 |
[33:25] | but the fact is he holds himself back. Because when he wants to hurt, | 实际上他只是没发作 当他想伤害别人 |
[33:28] | he knows just where to poke a sharp stick. | 他很清楚别人的软肋在哪 |
[33:35] | I have been trying to get pregnant, and House knew. | 我一直想要个孩子 House也知道 |
[33:39] | He told me I would fail as a mother. | 他说我会是个失败的母亲 |
[33:42] | And you’re this upset because you think he’s right? | 你这么伤心难道认为他说的对? |
[33:46] | I’ve had three separate implantations. | 我已经三次植入胚胎了 |
[33:48] | The first two never took. The last one, I lost. | 前两次没着床 后一个没保住 |
[33:54] | I’m sorry. You didn’t fail. Those were physical events. | 我很遗憾 那不是你的错 这些只是生理现象 |
[33:59] | A little girl is scared and in pain. | 小女孩疼痛害怕的时候 |
[34:06] | I was awkward, terrified of doing the wrong thing. | 我不知该怎么办 只想着不犯错 |
[34:10] | That’s normal. That’s… | 那很正常 那– |
[34:12] | I didn’t hug her. | 我没拥抱她 |
[34:13] | I didn’t even reach out and hold her hand. | 她的小手也没牵一下 |
[34:16] | I told her it was gonna be okay. | 只是告诉她没事的 |
[34:18] | She needed reassurance. | 她需要你的安慰 |
[34:19] | I told her, her folks might get back together. | 我还说她父母会可能会和好 |
[34:27] | When I see people with their kids, it’s so natural. | 当我看见别人和孩子在一起时 一切都是那么自然 |
[34:31] | It’s like they have an instruction book imprinted on their genes. | 就像他们的基因里有个 儿童相处说明书一样 |
[34:34] | Maybe I just didn’t get a copy. | 或许我的基因就是缺少这点 |
[34:36] | Maybe my wanting to be a mother is like a tone-deaf person wanting to sing opera, | 或许我成为一个母亲的难度 就像五音不全的人去唱歌剧 |
[34:42] | – or a paraplegic who wants to… – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 或是瘫痪的想– – 喔喔喔 |
[34:48] | Well, I see what you mean about House poking the right spot. | 我体会到你说的 “House找准你软肋”的意思了 |
[35:17] | Chloramphenicol isn’t working. | 氯霉素不起作用 |
[35:27] | You always end up there. Just getting a jump on it. | 最后总要怀疑到我 我只是帮你们快点到这一步 |
[35:31] | I doubled her up. | 我把药量加倍了 |
[35:33] | The infection’s morphed. | 病菌变异了 |
[35:36] | It’s moved into her muscle sheath. Necrotizing fasciitis? | – 转移到了肌鞘 – 坏死性筋膜炎? |
[35:40] | That’s impervious to drugs. | 药物不能渗透 |
[35:42] | The only treatment is to cut away the infected area. | 唯一的治疗方法… 就是切除坏死的组织 |
[35:50] | We can’t cut a six-year-old kid in half without a confirmed diagnosis. | 没有准确的诊断 我们不能把一个六岁孩子切成两半 |
[35:54] | Moves too quickly, and we waited too long. We don’t have time for a culture. | 感染太快而且我们又浪费了太久 没时间做细菌培养了 |
[35:59] | We can at least observe her for a few hours, confirm the rash is spreading. | 我们至少再观察她几个小时 确定是否会扩散 |
[36:02] | It spreads, she dies. | 一旦扩散 她就死定了 |
[36:05] | You’re talking about crippling her. | 说的是把她变成瘸子 |
[36:07] | We’re not even certain this was an infection. | 甚至还没确定是感染 |
[36:09] | Right! She’s six! She’s cute! She can’t have flesh-eating bacteria! | 是啊! 她才六岁! 她可爱! 所以不可能被病菌蚕食! |
[36:14] | It’s just wrong! Let’s cure her with sunshine and puppies. | 肯定不可能! 我们阳光和宠物去治她好了 |
[36:18] | Cute kids die of terrible illnesses, innocent doctors go to jail, | 可爱的孩子病死了 无辜的医生坐监牢 |
[36:22] | and it’s because cowards like you won’t stand up and do what’s required. | 因为你们这些懦弱的人 不敢站出来承担责任 |
[36:26] | You can sit around and moan about who’s the bigger weakling. | 就会坐在这抱怨谁更可怜 |
[36:29] | I’m going to go do my job. | 我得工作去了 |
[36:50] | What kind of quality of life will she have without… | 那该是怎样的生活 要是她失去– |
[36:52] | Great thing about life, | 只有活着 |
[36:54] | it’s got qualities. | 才谈得上质量 |
[36:57] | And if we can’t agree? | 如果我们不同意呢? |
[37:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:05] | He’s yelled at us before. | 他以前也这么发飚过 |
[38:07] | Because he thought our theories were dumb. Not because our theories were sending him to jail. | 是因为他觉得我们的想法不对 而不是怀疑我们出卖他 |
[38:10] | He’s going through withdrawal. Could be causing mild paranoia. | 他正在药瘾戒除期 行为会轻微偏执 |
[38:14] | It’ll pass. We just have to suffer through it. | 总会有这个过程 我们也得跟着忍受 |
[38:15] | We never ruled out allergy. | 我们从来没排除过敏症 |
[38:17] | We gave her drugs. She had no negative reaction. | 我们给她用药 她也没出现副作用 |
[38:19] | We cut open her belly, she got a rash on her belly. | 我们给她腹部手术 她的腹部就出现皮疹 |
[38:21] | We did a scratch test on her back, she got a rash on her back. | 我们在她后背做过敏性测试 她的后背就出现皮疹 |
[38:23] | I know House ruled out mojo, but it can’t be a coincidence… | 我知道House排除了晦气因素 但这决不可能是巧合 |
[38:26] | A little late to play differential games, isn’t it? | 玩猜诊断的游戏太晚了 不是吗? |
[38:29] | Get that thing away from me. I don’t want to get burned. | 把那东西拿开 我可不想被灼伤 |
[38:31] | Laser pointers don’t burn you, genius. | 激光笔不会灼伤你的 天才 |
[38:33] | Skin, no. Retina, yes. | 皮肤当然不会 视网膜会 |
[38:36] | … | 或许你该把所有怕光的都遮住– |
[38:43] | He was wrong about the puppies. | 他那通小狗的说辞有问题 |
[38:50] | House! You got to stop the surgery. | House, 你得终止手术 |
[38:52] | She doesn’t have necrotizing fasciitis. Oh, good. | – 她不是坏死性筋膜炎 – 噢 太好了 |
[38:55] | She’s got erythropoietic protoporphyria. She’s allergic to light. | 她得了红细胞生成性原卟啉症 对光过敏 |
[38:59] | It’s genetic. Either parent could have carried it. | 这是遗传性的 父母任何一方携带即可 |
[39:01] | I know what it is. Infection fits better. | 我知道那是什么 感染症状更符合 |
[39:03] | She gets worse every time she goes under surgical lights, | 每次她暴露在手术灯下 病情就会更严重 |
[39:09] | Did she swallow a flashlight? Stop the surgery. | – 难道她吞了手电筒? – 停止手术 |
[39:11] | Get the hell out of my way. No, I’m… | – 别挡我的路 – 不行! 我 |
[39:20] | Light damages the blood cells, | 光线破坏了血细胞 |
[39:23] | the damaged blood cells contain protoporphyrin, | 被破坏的血细胞里含有原卟啉 |
[39:26] | the protoporphyrin builds up in the liver. | 原卟啉在肝脏富集 |
[39:29] | That’s why the liver’s shutting down. | 这就是肝功能衰竭的原因 |
[39:59] | Stop. | 停下 |
[40:05] | How can she be allergic to light? She’s never had this problem before. | 她怎么可能对光线过敏? 之前从没有这个问题 |
[40:09] | The negative reaction starts at birth. | 过敏反应一出生就有了 |
[40:11] | It reaches critical mass around this age. | 随年龄的增长逐渐严重 |
[40:14] | Her blood cells create chemicals in reaction to light. | 她的血细胞里产生些化学物质 在光照下会发生反应 |
[40:18] | When they reach the liver, it tries to filter out the bad cells. | 当血液流经肝脏时 受损的细胞被过滤出来 |
[40:22] | The chemicals damage the liver, and one byproduct is gallstones. | 释放的化学物质损害了肝脏 结果导致结石 |
[40:27] | So, she’ll just keep getting worse? | 她的情况会越来越糟吗? |
[40:30] | EP can be managed. We’ll give her beta-carotene. | 光过敏症是可控制的 我们给她β-胡萝卜素 |
[40:34] | She’s gonna need special light bulbs and filters on the windows. | 她需要用特制光源 窗户需要光线过滤装置 |
[40:37] | She’s probably gonna need to be home-schooled. | 她大概只能在家里上学了 |
[40:39] | Her life will be complicated, but she will live. | 她的生活会有很多不便 但她能活下去 |
[40:43] | How do you get something like this? | 怎么会得上这病的? |
[40:52] | Both of you must be carriers. | 必须双方都是携带者 |
[40:57] | She’s gonna want to see you when she wakes up. So, | 她醒来会想见你们 所以.. |
[41:01] | don’t screw it up. | 别再吵了 |
[41:31] | So, what’s new? | 有什么新消息? |
[41:36] | House missed one. That’s happened before. | – House误诊了 – 以前也有过 |
[41:38] | He nearly maimed a little girl. And I got it right. | 他差点使小女孩残废 我及时纠正 |
[41:43] | And I told him, and it didn’t matter. | 我还告诉他 算了不重要 |
[41:48] | Chase, you solved one. You helped a patient, that better be enough for you. | Chase 你拯救了一个病人 这是你最大的奖赏 |
[41:56] | Trust me, I’m not waiting anymore. | 相信我 我不会再等下去了 |
[42:41] | I’m gonna need 30 pieces of silver. | 我需要30块银币 |